Speaker 1: Going up next our final news roundup and Information Overload hour.
Speaker 2: All Right New's round up in Information Overload. Our toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Looks like former Clinton bimbo eruptions squad leader George Stephanopolis. Little Georgie just cost his current employer sixteen million dollars. We learn those Over the weekend, ABC News agreed to contribute fifteen million to Donald Trump's presidential Foundation or museum to settle a defamation lawsuit filed by the President elect against the network and it's quote star George Stephanopolis. And along with the contribution, ABC will pay one million in legal fees to Trump's lawyers, according to the court filing made public on Saturday. In addition, the Disney owned ABC News posted a note on its website saying that ABC News and George Stephanopolos regrets statements regarding President Donald J. Trump during an interview that aired March tenth. On this week, these are the comments he made in a question to Nancy mace Ben and.
Speaker 3: You've endorsed Donald Trump for president. Judges and two separate juries have found him liable for rape and for defaming the victim of that rape. How do you score your endorsement of Donald Trump with a testimony we just saw.
Speaker 4: Well, I will tell you I was raped at the age of sixteen, and any rape victam will tell you. I've lived for thirty years with an incredible amount of shame over being raped. I didn't come forward because of that judgment and shame that I felt.
Speaker 2: And it's a shame.
Speaker 3: That you will never feel, George.
Speaker 4: And I'm not going to sit here on your show and be asked a question meant to shame me about another potential rape victim.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm not going.
Speaker 5: To do that.
Speaker 3: Say it's actually not about shaming you, it's a question about it. No, you are shaming. You've endorsed Donald Trump for president r Donald Trump has been found liable for rape by a jury. Donald Trump has been found liable for defaming the victim of that rape by a jury. It's been affirmed by a judgement.
Speaker 4: It's not a criminal court case.
Speaker 5: Number one.
Speaker 4: Number two, I live with shame, and you're asking me a question about my political choices, trying to shame me as a rape victim, and I find it disgusting.
Speaker 2: And que Now the problem is that is not that was not the judgment. Anybody with any you know, remedial knowledge of news knows that was not the judgment in that case. Anyway, here to weigh in on this whole thing is our friend Joe Conca. And by the way, he's got a new upcoming book called the Greatest Comeback Ever, and that would be inside Donald Trump's big, beautiful campaign, unburdened by what has been. You do write long book titles, I will say that, but they are catchy. How are you, sir?
Speaker 6: I'm doing well. Yeah, It's no longer like you know, Moby Dick or More in Peace like every book. Now it feels like half the book is the title. But hey, it kind of tells the.
Speaker 2: Whole story, right, Not really, because there's a lot of detail. I do think it was the political greatest political comeback, one of the greatest in American history by far. And this has put shotgun awe into the media. What do you make of this settlement?
Speaker 6: I think that ABC had no choice. I think they were afraid of what was going to come out and discovery for starters, and the fact is it's right there on video. George Debanopolis wasn't giving an opinion. He sits there allegedly as a news anchor, and he said the word raped ten times during that interview with Nancy Mace in an attempt to shame her. And this is something now that it's delicious in the sense where fifteen million dollars ABC now has to donate to Trump's future library. So if I'm Trump, I name like a urinal in the library after Disney or ABC News or even George himself, and that would be something that would really leave a mark, no question, one.
Speaker 2: Of the consequences of the legacy media. And I declared that the legacy media state run media mob as I call it, and I call him a mob because of their mob mindset. And I'd spent a half hour in the last half hour just discussing, you know what I learned in the Richard Jewel case when I was a local radio talk show host in Atlanta, and how when the AJAC story broke, I was there and I'm like, Okay, the guy lives with his mother. That doesn't mean he fits the profile of a terrorist. And anyway, and it just upset me at the time. I didn't know Richard Jewel was listening to that program. I later found out he was, But it taught me a lesson. And it's not an accident that over the course of my career I was ahead of the curve. On Ferguson, Missouri, we got it right. Freddie Gray Baltimore, we got it right. Uva, we got it right. Duke Lacrosse, we got it right. And then we look at Donald Trump. And then we look at, for example, the vetting of Obama and his radical associations, not something the rest of the media paid attention to. We had in this past election, the Kamala files, the Walls files, their radicalism and their own words ignored by the state run legacy media mob. And then I went through and without reiterating every point, you know, the Russia hoax. That was three long years of me and an ensemble cast. You were a part of it many times, you know, unpeeling every layer of the onion. And we got to the truth. We got to the truth on on Faiza abuse and the dirty Russian disinformation dossier bought and paid for by Hillary. We got to the truth about the double standard and a weaponized justice system. We got to the standard on impeachment one, impeachment two. We told more truth about January sixth than the rest of the state run legacy media combined. And I think going forward, when I say that they're dead is their influence is dead. What we learned in this election is that they don't have influence, and I don't think they have trust, and I don't think they have any way to get it back. After nine years of doing this, we know this.
Speaker 6: Sean. I'll give you one perfect microcosm of what happened leading up to the selection that shows you they have no influence. So the same ABC News after Kamala Harris became the Democratic nominee, the Media Research Center looks at one hundred stories, the first one hundred stories they did on Kamala Harris, that train wreck of a campaign, and they found that all one hundreds were positive. The overall, Kamala Harris got seventy eight percent positive coverage, again, the worst campaign we've ever seen yet, About eight and ten stories are positive. Donald Trump only got fifteen percent positive coverage. Who won the popular vote, who won every swing state? What party took back the Senate, what party held the House? Yeah, that's Donald Trump. Donald Trump Republican and Republican, those four answers in that order. So yeah, the influence is the pair at all, and it wasn't even it was starting to go. You know, you declare media was dead back in two thousand and seven oh eight with Barack Obama or from Bertie Goldberg wrote that great book, A Slobbering Love Affair, when they talked about the media coverage, then it didn't even pale in comparison to what we just saw with this election. And yet Kamala Harris suffered this historic defeat because you're right, no one trusts the messenger anymore, and you're right some will come back, but I think most realize there's a lot of other options out there, whether it be great radio shows like yours, whether it be podcasts like Theo Vonn and Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, or maybe they'll just not come back at all and just do their own homework on X. Either way, I think MSNBC will be sold off. I think CNN's going to see massive layoffs and a lot of other consolidation between media companies because if the ad revenue isn't coming in, that's how you get these guys attention.
Speaker 2: But I think long term, I think what's very important to realize here, who are the people that are going to survive? Who are the people that are going to thrive? And to me, it's going to be people that you can trust to tell the truth. Look, I'll go back in the old days. I mean I had a good relationship, a great relationship actually with Tim Russer. I mean he would call me out of the blue and ask what I thought about a particular issue because he wanted a conservative perspective. He was curious. Peter Jennings would come into my radio studio and he'd brought my book Deliver Us from Evil at the time in two thousand and four, in with him, and every page of the book was highlighted because he read it and he was curious and he wanted he wanted to know how conservative thought. And it was never like it never was this bad. I mean, Tim Russer was an equal opportunity, you know, interviewer. He didn't care. He well, he was going to call you out. Republican, Democrat, didn't matter. And I think he probably leaned a little more Democrat, but big, you know, working class democrat. His books were phenomenal Big russ and his follow up to that. But and he's somebody that there will never be another one as great as him.
Speaker 6: No, And he did a very simple thing, Sean, and that was Russer would have you on Meet the Press to be a Republican, you'd be a Democrat, and if you flip flopped on an issue, he'd simply play back the clip to you and say this is what you said, then why have you changed that position now? And to watch these politicians scorem was a thing of glory. And he didn't raise his voice, he didn't try to be provocative. He just did good journalism. And he asked me, okay, who's going to survive? I think investigative journalists that have gone to places like Substack. I'll name a few for you. And I'm not going to name some conservatives here either. I don't think Matt Tayevi, Michael Schallenberger, Bari Wise, Catherine Herriage. They now will do their own independent thing. And you don't need a huge studio anymore or a big staff in order to really make an impact. I don't even know Joe Rogan like has much of a staff. And look with the number of people that he's reaching. I mean more than two hundred million people. I was speaking to President Trump earlier today for the book. He shared with me that, Yeah, when you combine all the platforms, whether it's YouTube, whether it's Spotify, more than two hundred million people watch that interview worldwide. I mean, that's incredible. And Brogan can do it drive from his little studio in Austin. So yeah, I think places like Fox will survive because we actually have balanced We have a real news division, right, and then we have the opinion side of course. So when we provide all these different perspectives and we do good journalism that people trust, We're going to continue to see our audience grow. The other places, I think that will either die off or it becomes so irrelevant that again when they speak, it's not yet Putton, nobody's listening.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break more with the media analyst Joe Kancha and your calls on the other side, coming up eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn our number.
Speaker 5: But continue how.
Speaker 2: Joe consha is well this He's got a new book coming out, by the way soon, the Greatest Comeback Ever. Inside Trump's Big Beautiful Campaign unburdened by what has been Anyway, we continue with Joe Kanca. How is it possible? And I knew this would happen, and I predicted it would happen. How is it possible? We get through an entire campaign and Kamala Harris is never asked fundamental questions, you know, why did you support, you know, taxpayer funded sex change operations for illegal immigrants and criminals and want to decriminalize it. Why do you support amnesty? She never had to face those tough questions. And it's not even that tough. It is basic. It is simple. It is fundamental or any of the other extreme positions that she's she's had, and she never faced any of it. They everybody knew that she had said these things. Nobody wanted to ask it because they wanted her to win. But they weren't honest about her wanting to win. They weren't saying that they wanted her to win. I was saying that I want Donald Trump to win. And so it's frustrating to me that they I get made. They still maybe it's not frustrating. I guess they just live in their world of delusion and pat themselves on the back. And they have this you know, blue check mark cult on X where you know they talk only to each other and the rest of the country pretty much ignored them on November.
Speaker 6: Fourth, Yeah, they're all trying to impress themselves, right, and retweets and oh boys, Maggie haterm could only like my tweets. Oh that wouldn't make my year. Or they want to get on Colbert right, like that's the call now these days, Kama Harrison did face time.
Speaker 2: By the way, Cobert, Kimmel, and Fallon are on cancelation watch, it's only a matter of time.
Speaker 6: Could they all echo each other. It's and it's not even comedy. I mean I used to watch you know, a young Letterman or Leno or Carson. I like Toner O'Brien. These guys are just insufferable, especially Kimmel. You called him an ask cloud on your show once and that was entirely accurate. He literally cried on the air that I have the elections. I mean, who wants to watch this? I want to escape this and I want to laugh. I don't want this crap. But to your point before about did Kamala Harris face any tough questions? She did on two occasions at once. It wasn't so tough, they were just basic questions. But that was on sixteen minutes. And what do they do. They don't release the transcript and we can't see twenty six minutes of video that apparently happened during that interview. We don't know what was said or what was asked. And that's why Donald Trump is now suing CBS. In sixty minutes, as he should. They should have released that transcript, and they released every transcript or very Donald Trump interviewed. That was on CBS News. So why not Kamala Harris? Oh right, because they wanted her to win. And then the other time that she actually faced tough questions was with our Brett Bair, who was ready and asked great questions aroound immigration.
Speaker 2: When he asked about this, it was the only halfway decent interview, but they only gave him, you know, twenty minutes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it purposely came late because they knew he was up against having to do a live show because they pre taped it like five like fifteen. And then they're waving it off like at the end, there's like waving the brat, like throw the towel, like in Rocky floor, like it's over, Please get her out of there. And that's when after I watched that interview, I went on your show that night and I said, yeah, Donald Trump's gonna win every swing state. He's winning this election. I cannot see how she survives this. And so at least one interview was done that was decent. All the other opportunities, I guess call her Daddy just couldn't quite ask the tough questions that we were looking for. Howard Stern, for that matter, we didn't even recognize that guy anymore.
Speaker 2: It's not the guy that I grew up listening to, I'll tell you that. And it's interesting because, like in the case of Howard Howard, Howard was Donald Trump, Howard would have the old Howard would have loved Donald Trump. I have no idea what's happened to him, and I would assume now that this election basically, you know, put a fork in and it's over for him.
Speaker 6: Okay, but yeah, I think it's been over for a while now. He found he is everything he used to rail against, which you know, he's the leadist seat. He sucks up to Hollywood. He wouldn't leave his house for three years because of COVID. I mean, this is insane stuff. And if he had Kamala Harrison in front of him, the old Howard would have bought up Willie Brown like in a second, he would have gone to that like, soll, what was it like? You know, being with a guy thirty years older and he went married, and boy, how did he help your career? He completely would have busted your shops. He didn't do that this time. Didn't ask about Doug m Hoff and Doug amoff flapping a one.
Speaker 2: He even put on a suit and tie. I was like, good gosh, what's going on? What's happened to this guy? It's think Invasion of the Buddy Snatchers.
Speaker 6: That was tough to watch. But he and Trump actually used to be good friends. Trump would go on there, go back and listen to those interviews.
Speaker 2: They're absolutely hilarious there. And that's the thing that a lot of people don't know about Trump. He's very funny. All right. So you know, book is coming out soon. It's the greatest comeback ever inside Trump's big, beautiful campaign. Unburdened by what has been Joe Conchac can't wait to see it. When's it coming?
Speaker 6: Out. It's coming out where we're aiming for late winter. You know, you got there's a little bit of a process to it. But I interviewed the President for the book today. I got a good forty minute out of him. You're gonna stuff you've never heard before. Exclusive So and we just review the campaign from Wildwood on and boy did it write itself. Sewn a lot happened. It's craziest campaign ever.
Speaker 2: Jill Contract appreciate you more than you know. Eight hundred and ninety four one seawn or number if you want to be a part of the program. Linda, did you hear Van Jones's comments about Donald Trump? Pretty interesting?
Speaker 7: Listen, Donald Trump is not an idiot Donald Trump. Let me just be very clear. Donald Trump is smarter than me, you and all critics. You know how I know because he has the White House, the Senate, the.
Speaker 6: House totally agree for.
Speaker 7: The popular vote. He has a massive media ecosystem bigger than the mainstream, built around him and for him, and a religiously religious fervor in a political movement around him. And he is best buddy, is the richest person in the history of the world and the most relevant. Kennedy is with him. This dude is a phenomenon. He is the most powerful human on earth and in our lifetime. And we're still saying.
Speaker 2: Well, how is this guard? We look like idiots or you're ye's totally right, You're totally right. Why can't the rest of these these people in the media recognize some truth, to do a little bit of self reflection introspection. I don't know. All right, let's get to our busy telephones here, Mark and Texas Mark, how are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 8: Hey, Sean, how are you? It's an honor to talk to you today, sir.
Speaker 2: The honor is all mine. I'm glad you checked that. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 8: I wanted to talk about these preemptive pardons that everybody's talking about. My question on that is, how can you pardon if someone is not convicted of a crime, and they haven't even been charged. How can you do that? And if this is done, Sean, this is a true get out of jail free cards, this will be devastating our country.
Speaker 2: I actually don't have as big a problem as some people do with this. I really don't. The power of the pardon is absolute, and if you want to do it preemptively. What you're doing basically saying, is we're pardoning you from any and all crimes you may or may not have committed. And if if this is what Joe wants to do out the door, and he wants this to be his legacy, I'm I'm fine with it. He can pardon himself too, because frankly, there is real reason, warranted reason for him. He lied through his teeth about barisma. He said, I never talked to his son as brother, or anybody for that matter. His own son implicates him. His son would not have the right to plead the fifth, by the way, considering he's already been pardoned. And if, honestly, if this is what they want to do, let him do it the power. I just respect the power of the pardon. And frankly, i'd like to see Donald Trump use the power, that power of the presidential pardon of new ways that you know he started a little bit in his first term. I'd like to see him expand on him and get somebody like Alice Murray Johnson maker the pardons are and Alice Murray Johnson can find people that have changed in jail, that have served a significant portion of their term and deserve a second chance. You can also find people that were wrongly convicted or people that were victims of a weaponized justice system and give them their freedom back. I can't think anything worse than losing your freedom. So I don't really have a problem with.
Speaker 8: It, Okay, I just wanted to get your opinion on that. I'm just I'm kind of worried about it.
Speaker 2: Well, well, Donald Trump, I mean all these people that for example, the January sixth were there were people that did really bad things that day, but the vast majority of people just entered the building illegally and didn't deserve a five to six seven eight year prison term for that. And meanwhile, you and yeah, meanwhile, you know, we're we're ignoring known terrorists and gang members and murderers and rapists that are in entering our country. We're not even enforcing that law. Turn a blind eye towards that, turn a blind eye towards the Biden family syndicate. It's unreal. Let's say hi to Tom in South Carolina. Thank you, Mark, what's up Tom? How are you well?
Speaker 9: It's a great pleasure to talk to you. I've been listening to you for years and thank you. It's like to say, I've been listening on the radio just now, and the reason everybody loves you so much is that your truth comes through. And the reason Donald Trump was put in office because of his faith and his truth. It comes through. And that's why I just want to say that. And don't worry about the Pulitzer Prize because you're going to get the Rush Limbaugh Award when you're done. Let's see you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the rush limbar Ward is, but you're very kind. I'm not, by the way, I am not at all. You know, I don't care about prizes. I don't you know what? Do you know what the best prize I have is is the fact that you still listen to me, you try, you watch me on TV. That is prized enough, and I'm very grateful for it.
Speaker 9: How's that great American?
Speaker 2: And as are you, sir.
Speaker 9: I'd just like to say about the drones thing real quick. I was listening to The Buck and Travis Friday and they're saying that they had an expert on I believe book did, and he said that the only way they can put these things up in the ear is they have to have transponders and permits, and that that made a lot of sense, and so they do know who it is, so obviously, how's listening.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean there could be people that operating them without transponders and without a permit. I mean, that's that's all possible. I am. I am convinced by the lack of urgency that we're being lied to. The only other option, if you really think through this, and I've spent I've been obsessed with this issue, but the only other option is is that they don't know where they originated from, they don't know who's operating them, they don't know what their capabilities are, and they don't care, and they're not doing anything. It's it's a far better option that they know everything and are lying to us. And I think that's the more likely scenario.
Speaker 9: Comes through, your nervousness comes through, and all the people picked up on that, and that was great. You really get your point across.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, sir, Well, thank you, Tom. I appreciate it. God bless you. Glad you're out there California wreck Sean Hannity Show, Hi my call.
Speaker 5: You appreciate your hard work as well as that of your staff.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you. You have good people. We have good peeps on her team.
Speaker 5: Yes, you certainly do.
Speaker 2: Except for Linda. Occasionally she could be you.
Speaker 5: Know, yeah, I give her a break.
Speaker 2: I love thank you, Rex. Why are you sucking up to Linda that I suck up? These are just facts, you know.
Speaker 7: Sometimes facts are very uncomfortable things.
Speaker 2: They're removable. Oh man, Well, everybody loves Linda, we get it. Everyone thinks I pick on her. I'm not picking on her. He talks funny and I make fun of how she talks.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm staying out in the middle of that one.
Speaker 2: And the worst part is in reality, the person that gives the gives the other person the hardest time. Has her given me a hard time? It's true? Rex? Again, that is true. You know nothing's true that It's like true. Like a drone going dark in the night? Why do they do it? Why do I? Why do I drive Sean crazy? These are questions we want answers to. It's funny mystery. Yeah, anyway, what's on your mind?
Speaker 8: Rex?
Speaker 5: Michael is also in regards to the drones and drones going dark in the night, as Linda justs well said specifically about the lights I'm very curious that these, you know, the same day show red and green lights, which are you know, FA compliant. And I believe it was Governor Murphy initially who said, you think they're sophisticated and can go dark when eyes are on. Why wouldn't they just stay dark all the time? And is it possible that the lights are also uh part of the psychological ploy nefarious or not, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I think there's something going on that has to be related to national security. This is an educated guest, so let me let me draw a clear life in the stand here. Where I'm going with this, I don't know, but my guess is that there is something that is going on severe enough that it is warranting our government's use of them, and probably to surveil something or to find something. That's my best guess. But yeah, it was Murphy that said they're sophisticated that they go dark. There was another New Jersey elected official that said that he viewed with his own eyes that would they would fly in clusters and then separate. They had the ability to stop and go backwards, not something an aircraft would have the ability to do. Again, if if they don't know if they don't know where they originate from, they don't know who's operating, and they don't know their capabilities. That would scare me more. And it's bad enough that they're lying to us, but they have a history a lying to us. I've gone through the list one hundred times. They lie repeatedly to us.
Speaker 10: And hopefully it's not as you stated, them looking for something being us and God forbid that be something like some sort of horrific weapons cash or something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's that's a great minds think alike, because I'm thinking either that or materials that might be that might be that people might be able to turn into weapons of mass destruction. If you really want me to go there, I just refuse to lie to you. That's where my mind goes.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, sir, that's where mine is too, And it scares the tech out of me.
Speaker 2: That's that part scares the hell out of me. And I just like it may all be much ado about nothing in the end, and I've said that many times, but in the meantime that their lack of transparency makes no sense. There's something they know that they're not telling us. Yeah, anyway, Rex, God bless you I have no idea why you live in California, but God bless you. Anyway. Let's say how to Joseph. He's in Long Island, New y Walk. What's up? What's up, Joseph? How are you, sir?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm doing wonderful sean long term, long term listener, first time caller. Really, thank you the the Tilli Center last week, All.
Speaker 2: The Lighter Comedy with Fox Nation. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good, Yeah, it was wonderful. It was wonderful, wonderful evening, wonderful time. Thank you very much for the for the tickets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was able to my buddy Jimmy Fayla was nice enough to give us some tickets to give away, and we're very happy. I heard it was a great night.
Speaker 6: That was wonderful. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wanted to discuss something that really has been bothering me and many people that I know.
Speaker 6: It's about the wall. Uh.
Speaker 1: They've been spelling off these sections of the wall down by the border, and they've been doing some types of auctions and moving moving a lot of this metal around. I'm concerned who's buying this medal.
Speaker 6: I'd like to.
Speaker 1: Follow the money to see where is this where's this metal being stockpiled, because if it's being sold for pennies on the dollar, what keeps them from reselling it back to the government at full price when Trump comes back in office. That just sounds like a scam to me.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is designed to screw and sabotage Trump. And all they're really doing is he's going to buy the materials again, and so they're just they're on the way out the door. And I went through a whole long laundry list of what Joe is doing. They're really screwing us, They're really hurting us because that money is going to be spent again because Joe just wants to stick it to Trump. But you know, there's there's all of these things that Biden is doing, you know, selling off parts of the wall, weaponizing the d OJ, trying to Trump proof it, you know, the deep state, escalating wars in Europe and the Middle East. You know, go forward with student loan forgiveness as much as he possibly can, you know, solidify their ratical extreme green energy agenda. You know they're doing all of this is being done on purpose. Pardons, commutations, Uh, it's all being done, all designed to hurt Trump and in the process. If it hurts we the people that they don't care, and that should that should actually anger everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway to threep out. You know, if if there's money involved, could somebody literally be buying all of these pieces of the wall and then reselling them back to the government just for pure profit.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent? Probably a friend of Joe's, maybe a friend of Hunters. I don't know. I just don't know. I mean, it's it's it's all this is is vengeful, you know, spiteful, sore losersm He knows that Donald Trump wants peaceful, negotiated settlements in Europe in the Middle East, and yet he's escalating both conflicts. He knows that Donald Trump's going to finish building the wall, so let's sell off the materials that that were left over when he was president now for pennies on the dollar and then they'll have to buy new stuff. Well, that that hurts us.
Speaker 6: Hem.
Speaker 2: Escalating the war in Europe hurts US and other countries. The you know, bombing Syria. Why why are we involving ourselves there when we don't know who's going to take over. Anyway, I appreciate the call, my friend eight hundred and nine Pool one, Shawn is a numbered you want to join us? All right? That's going to wrap things up for today. Tonight, The latest on Hannity nine Eastern Say you DVR Fox News Channel, The latest on drones, the left and their obsession to target CEOs, Donald Trump's impromptu nearly hour and a half presser from earlier today, Joe and the push for preemptive pardons. We are loaded up with Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz, Chad Wolf, Caroline Levitt, Clay Travis, Charlie Hurt your DVR Hannity Tonight at nine. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.