Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and and he Armstrong and Yeddy.
Speaker 3: The astronauts were totally out of contact with mission control, but the crew used that time wisely because, according to Wiseman, the Captain, each one of us had a maple cream cookie and then right back into the science, an experience previously known as high school lunchtime when your only friend is the chem teacher. Yeah, what that joke's based on true story.
Speaker 1: I'm reminded of how funny Cold bowls when he's not being obnoxious.
Speaker 2: He's hilarious. Yeah, it's yeah, the whole politics thing, which reminds me. I'm going to Springsteen Monday night. My boys in San Francisco, and I've been watching some of the videos and with the East Deep Band and they sound fantastic. I had the experience of taking my youngest to the Eagles what year before last. They're eighty year olds and they sounded flipping amazing. For whatever reason, you can continue to play instruments well into your you know, late years, and so it doesn't surprise me that the e Street Band will sound great, but the political speeches are going to be rough.
Speaker 1: Well, all of the announcements of the tour were about politics. I mean, we're gonna bring the East Street Band to bring you to your town or bring you a hope in in the midst of this fascist dictatorship.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, I've seen the set list. They still play uh you know thempt Avenue, Freeze Out and all the songs you want to hear, the horn section blasting and all that sort of stuff. So it'll be cool and I'll be able to report on it on Tuesday morning. I'm gonna bring earplugs, not for the loud rock and roll, but for the speeches. I'll put in the ear plugs during the speeches, then I'll take them out during the music.
Speaker 1: If it were possible to get good audio, I'd love for you to tape some of the screeds, but it could just sound poopy on your phone.
Speaker 2: Well, and I've watched some of the videos. What's hilarious is all these screeds about the lead singer guitar player from Rage Against the Machine is with the EA Street Band now right and going around and doing his thing and his guitar that says I'm homeless or whatever. It is an actual communist. Yeah, yeah, he's an actual communist. Great guitar player, but an actual communist in a crowd full of people who paid one thousand dollars a ticket to come and see a concert. I mean, how funny is that?
Speaker 4: Hilarious? Absolutely hilarious?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, so this isn't funny stealing your money the state of California again, but lots of government programs do this. Thank you CBS News for doing this story yesterday. Are doctors trusted to approve care? But one stands out.
Speaker 5: His name appeared and claims from one hundred and twenty six hospices, and he had sixty percent more in Medicare reimbursements than the next closest doctor in twenty twenty four, doctor Rejiev Bouva. We wanted to ask doctor Buva how he managed to work for so many different providers, so we followed a trail of hospice offices across the LA base and linked to his name seventy one million dollars in Medicare claims in twenty twenty four. We understand that doctor Regie Bouva is the medical director here. We're just trying to get some information about it. Is that he's not was he at some point? Yes, but you're telling me he no longer is associated with you? Guys, No, was he at some point?
Speaker 2: You know how the company you work for can catch you if you spend twenty dollars you shouldn't have on an expense report when you claim you're taking a client out to lunch or whatever. The government can't catch one hundred million dollars clearly misspent because they won.
Speaker 1: Doctor who's the director at one hundred and twenty six different hospices? My he must work long hours because they don't even try, CBS goes on.
Speaker 5: In California, a hospice doctor cares for an average of one hundred and forty patients in a year. In twenty twenty four, claims with Boova's name were submitted for nearly twenty eight hundred terminally ill patients.
Speaker 2: There's no reason to think that that's legitimate.
Speaker 5: Doctor Christina Newport, a hospice physician of eighteen years, says there are several reasons why one doctor could be linked to so many patients. One of those reasons identity theft.
Speaker 6: They would have a superhuman schedule to do that in a meaningful Well, well right.
Speaker 2: No, you don't have to even pretend that you need to make an argument, no need.
Speaker 1: No, just make derisive jokes about that, please, it's ridiculous. Yeah, I'm glad to see belatedly the mainstream media jumping on this story. It was independent conservative journalists. What was the name of the young man who the independent guy provocateur?
Speaker 4: I can't remember. You ought to get credit, but they didn't.
Speaker 1: None of them was aware of this or pretended to care until he came along.
Speaker 2: True, I don't have any hope that this will stop or that we will turn it around. I have hope that, like an hour two we went big on the whole public school disaster in America. I'll bet we turned that around. I'll bet awareness comes along and we turn that around. There are a number of things that I believe we will fix. The whole trans surgeries for kids has peaked, and we're on the other side of it. We're going to turn that around. I have no hope that we're gonna be able to stop thieving from taxpayers because people just don't care enough. I don't see that changing at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, who.
Speaker 1: Did you get that insight from it doesn't really matter, but the polls show you just can't get people to sustain that their outrage.
Speaker 2: Making the mccardal, a libertarian who writes for the Washington Post and works for the Dispatch. She went through many, many examples throughout history of these scandals burbling up, every body being aghast, and nothing ever happening to do anything about it. We just don't feel like we can or the what system would you put in place? Or whatever. You just can't mobilize people to do anything about wasteful government programs, which is why is a fiscal conservative. I'm big on the Milton Friedman thing. The only way, there's one single way you can do this. Don't give them the money in the first place. That's the only thing you can do.
Speaker 4: And I agree completely. And the other.
Speaker 1: Thing that makes it impossible to turn this around. I remember my fantasy that I expressed the other day. No, not that one, this one that if you could spray trust Serram All for Washington, DC, you walk up there and say, hey, I want a little fiscal reform. Here protect attached bearers, and they would say, look, everyone you see, everything you see is in on a scam, So good luck with that, Sonny. The what was I listening to you yesterday?
Speaker 2: What would I would have been listening to that would have had this conversation anyway. They were going on and on about that argument that mom, Donnie and AOC and some have Governor Hoachel of New York that if you're a patriot you stay and you pay your high taxes, you're a you're a you're a bad citizen if you're trying to get out of paying your taxes, which obviously makes the assumption that when I give you this money, you're doing something worthwhile with it, and you and I disagree on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to say you disagree is the understatement of the century. Uh yeah, it's so right.
Speaker 2: So trying a freaking patriot card on me when it comes to paying ridiculous taxes and high tax states that you're then you're gonna waste on this homeless program or that what was this one? We were just doing the fraud around hospice and everything, right, right, and they're one hundred examples. Yeah, oh my gosh, it's enough to piss a fell off. You're unpatriotic because you moved to another state, so you wouldn't have to pay those taxes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you are in response to that, Yeah, exactly, but it's not arable. Although Trump would would certainly truth it out. He would which to bring a couple of the threads together their Momdani and company. And in some of the progressive states, they're pushing the woke thing further that it is on the front foot, like in California and New York and Minnesota and other places are pushing the gender bending madness for kids forward right now. They've just learned to disguise it a little better. So you know, those battles are far far from over. Although I agree with you, Jack, they're so completely insane. Surely sanity will win that battle eventually. It's a question of how many kids get scarred. Oh, speaking of which, we had a victim of transgender activists testified before the California legislature.
Speaker 2: I just listened to. That is enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going to feature that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe our four gender bending Madness update very powerful and very very sad. It's the same damn story over and over again. Confused, alienated kid, maybe autistic, maybe the victim of abuse wants to reject themselves, and like getting a new haircut isn't enough for some alienated kids struggling with emotional problems and so, and they're not going to commit suicide, but they reject themselves by being convinced to change their sexual appearance. They're convinced that will make them a new person, a happy person, a healthy person. It is evil on the level of it's practically well, it's horrific child abuse that these activists participate in in my opinion.
Speaker 2: And anyway, more on that later, get to that an hour four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once I start, I have a hard time to stop because I just I hate it so much.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking one of the advantages of the Springsteen cancer concert having the set list that I've seen is going around and everything like that, I've got a planned bathroom break in there that Streets of Minneapolis song. Oh, I know, I can go to the bathroom and like really take my time because it's a very long, annoying song.
Speaker 1: As Bruce himself might say, Jack, everybody's got a hungry heart and a full bladder, So why don't you take this moment to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Yes, Katie, I don't know if that's a good time to go.
Speaker 7: You're gonna get the most liberal emotion and psychosis around you.
Speaker 2: I feel like doing that song. No, he gives a number of speeches. From what I've seen, I mean it's San Francisco, I've seen the speeches he gave in Portland and Minneapolis and the first couple of legs of this tour.
Speaker 1: All right, fair enough, I'm surprised you're subjecting yourself to this.
Speaker 2: Oh. I can't wait to hear the music, and I want my kids to see Springsteen. This might be the last time him in the Eastreet Band ever ever do their thing.
Speaker 4: His shows really long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not as long as they used to be. This one's been running three hours. Yeah, pretty long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as Jack and I and are brilliant agent Derek were texting yesterday. I saw him and the River tour long long, long time ago, and it was one of the most amazing musical things I've ever seen. The skill, the tightness of the band just and I love, love, loved the songs. But at around the three hour and forty five minute mark, I was like, dude, it's been great.
Speaker 4: But seriously, enough enough, this's been fun.
Speaker 2: He's been ending Okay, he's been ending with purple rain, so I want to stick around and see that because it's pretty awesome. Anyway, we got the latest on the whole Iran deal, whatever the Iran deal is, and nobody seems to know. Trump made another statement about it. Stick around, stay here, apparently.
Speaker 6: So other people put penis and coach when they go on Roadchritts. That was freaky, but that's my middle name. So we got to see what it's hidden on Peanuts coke taste.
Speaker 4: The exact same.
Speaker 6: The peanuts gets stripped of all their flavor, doesn't tell he's bad whatsoever.
Speaker 4: The texture kind of thrown me off, though.
Speaker 6: It feels like someone put a whole bunch of tonsilstones in my Coca Cola. I think the salt makes the coke busier, but if I'm being honest, I'd rather just eat the packet of peanuts bites up and get a little thirsty and then quench that.
Speaker 4: With a Coca Cola.
Speaker 2: Would I put it in my Coca cola again?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: But would I possibly put it in a great soda?
Speaker 4: Most definitely?
Speaker 2: What are tonsilstones? Geez?
Speaker 4: You know it's funny.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to come in on there, including the music in the background, which is.
Speaker 4: Fullng. Remember when I was talking about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these producers all try to put together digital music that if it becomes viral, they get like royalties when it's run twelve billion times on some viral video.
Speaker 2: So that guy was putting peanuts in his Coca Cola and Michael Angelo, our board operator, had never heard of that. People, we never heard of it. That's interesting. Maybe it wasn't a California thing. My dad did it as a kid. I mean, it's an ancient treat and it's delicious. I don't know why that guy didn't like it, but it made me Your dad was great plains, right Iowa, Iowa?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's I think it's not a California I had never heard of it until a couple of years ago when I met a guy from Mississippi who told me I had to try it in It's very thick accent.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's Midwest South thing. Okay, what's it? What's that other southern thing? It's a racism idiot? Jack the mushy peanuts? What is that called boiled peanuts?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had people rave I've had family members like just you know, cousin's rave about them, and they're like, oh, you've got boiled peanuts and I've tried They're.
Speaker 4: Like mushy and wet and gross. It's like, I wouldn't give those two prisoners what.
Speaker 7: Peanuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you get a chance to try boiled peanuts, do it. I don't know, people, I wouldn't give them the prisoner. I mean that's not a good review. Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: But the rule is though, and according to Terry Mississippi, it's gotta be a it's gotta be a glass coke bottle.
Speaker 2: Now that makes a difference. I don't know why does taste better than a can? No old school glass bottles. I've never tried it in a can, so I can't speak to it.
Speaker 4: I don't I've never done it at all.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I may have tried it once and thought, why do people do this? I'm just think of it.
Speaker 2: But it makes the peanuts taste really good.
Speaker 7: I've still never tried it, but gosh, you made it sound like a delicacy.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good. Speaking of prisons, Gavin Newsom's wife thinks the people in San Quentin are there because they made a mistake, not because they committed a crime because they made a mistake. Yet another video of Gavin Newsom's wife emerges that is mockable by I think all normal people, and we'll have that for you coming up next segment.
Speaker 1: I would respectifully, respectfully disagree signed all all of the victims of the criminals turned loose by Blue State City and County das over and over again till they finally maimed or murdered somebody or raped them. Yeah yeah, Jenny, Yeah, Well, can't wait to hear your next pearl of your wisdom.
Speaker 8: Ooh, that's unkind.
Speaker 2: So I am really trying to nail down what the hell happened last night when Trump declared we've come to an agreement two way cease fire. They've were agreeing to negotiate over our plans. And we've got a fifteen point plan. They've got a ten point plan. There's no overlap between these plans. I mean, our plan is you need to give up your nuclear program and the uranium. Their plan is we get to keep our nuclear program and our uranium. Our plan is the Strait has to be open and free. Their plan is we control the straight I mean it's like, I don't even know what that is I'm gonna come meet you to buy your car, and I don't want your car. Oh, I don't want to sell it to you. Why are we meeting? So we have a deal, let's meet about it Saturday at noon. But I don't even want to sell the car. It's okay, I don't want to buy it.
Speaker 1: And you announced your success, yeah, or we announce we're meeting. Are we even going to talk about unless the analysis I offered earlier is true.
Speaker 4: I'm completely befuddled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm My hope. My hope is that there's a lot of behind the scenes stuff that we just don't understand. They're they're talking to an entity or a person that feels like they're in charge in Iran but has to keep their head low until something else gets worked out.
Speaker 1: I don't know the other horrible possibility, and the Venezuela situation would tend to support this is the IRGC came to Trump and said, we get to keep doing what we've been doing, but we cut you in on the deal.
Speaker 4: And Trump said, yeah, okay, great.
Speaker 2: Because as of right now, at least according to Trump and interview he did with ABC, we and Iran are working together to charge a toll for ships going through the strait.
Speaker 1: Uh no, Trump said that, no, no, this moll.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no no, that's.
Speaker 2: Straight from the Horse's mount Anyway, A lot on the way.
Speaker 8: Armstrong and getty, Like every problem that we have in society right now will be fixed when women come together and partner with our male allies and other allies. But when more women are in the rooms making decisions, changing the status quo and transforming not just our culture, but our society and our economy.
Speaker 2: And she goes on to say, I guess it's not in that clip about how racism, greed those things will be conquered when women are in charge. What or at least in the room, there will be less misogyny, I would assume by definition. But I don't think you're gonna do away with other elements of human nature because it's women.
Speaker 1: Well, and if you just slightly expand misogyny and call it being mean to women.
Speaker 2: Ah, there you go, Hello, there you go, mean girls. So that's Gavin Newsom's wife, and I saw him tweet out yesterday he said, I've been watching Fox. The President has just threatened to wipe a civilization off of the Planet of the Year at the war crime, and they're focusing all their attention on criticizing my wife. Fox went big on this yesterday. That yet another clip from Gavin Newsom's wife that has re emerged. This is something she talked about a long time ago, talking about and two prisoners in San Quentin, and she told this story.
Speaker 8: I had to be very raw when we interviewed the young men who were juvenile offenders in San Quentin. I told them about my own loss where I lost my older sister a few days for my seventh birthday and I blame myself for her death. And I share that because that they ultimately were accused of committing these violent crimes and sentenced for life. And I think it shocked them that this you know, blonde lady who was you know, the interviewing them, had a similar story. It was perhaps in the wrong place at the wrong time, but wasn't punished the way they were because clearly it was an accident. But theirs was probably an accident too. So anyway, I share that just because I guess, you know, I quite enjoy spending time with people and being real and unmasking and showing them that it's safe to unmask themselves.
Speaker 4: Beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 2: So if you don't know the story, Lord Gavin Newsom's wife and she's a little girl, and this is a horrible story. I can't imagine awful it was for the parents. When she's a little girl, she was six, she accidentally ran over her sister with a golf cart and killed her. You know, and anybody who's had kids, you have lots of close calls with all kinds of different things, and uh, just horrible. But that's called a mistake and a tragedy. That's not a crime on an on purpose crime that is then dealt with through the legal system and a jury and everything.
Speaker 1: Seventeen year old putting a bullet in a fellow gang banger's head is a rough comparison.
Speaker 2: And talking to criminals in San Quentin are about criminals in San Quentin that and they're in here for a mistake too, And then they see this blonde haired, blue eyed person who made a mistake and isn't in jail. She is a being real, full one hundred percent Leninist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's completely off her rock.
Speaker 2: She believes the people in prison. She believes the people in prison made the same mistake if she made as a kid, but because of the color of their skin or whatever, they were put in prison. You're a nut.
Speaker 4: If she merely.
Speaker 1: Produced convincing little kids that transgenderism is wonderful videos, that would make her a monster to me, certainly a maniac and a fool. If she then forced schools to show them to her own profit because her husband was the governor, that would really be plenty to convince me of that.
Speaker 4: But then she comes out with.
Speaker 2: That, How about that worldview she's got about people in prison, just the same mistake, sort of mistake I made as a kid, but they're not blonde haired and blue eyed, so they're in prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jennifer, if the guards turned their backs for ten seconds.
Speaker 4: You would be raped and murdered. Would that be a miss?
Speaker 1: And I realize how harsh that is, and if anybody's shocked, I apologize, But.
Speaker 4: That's what would happen.
Speaker 2: How do you come to that worldview and you're taught.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you you live in school and then in your social circles in a theoretical universe where you just agree with each other over and over on your philosophy and you never subject it to the what about reality test or within the ideology, they have explanations for how it doesn't square with reality.
Speaker 2: That just gets you further and further from reality. But how do you avoid running in reality? You know, the old conservative is a liberal who is mugged by reality. How do you not run into somebody hurt you or a loved one or took your stuff or whatever, and you just realize, oh, some people suck. It depends on the depth of your ideology, how strongly you believe in the cult, because again, the the people who perpetrate these ideologies are pretty sophisticated in their ability to brainwash people, and so just it reminds me of the conspiracy theory thing.
Speaker 4: And that's right.
Speaker 1: I've got a big feature at on that I want to do at some point. But you come up with explanations of why what you have been claiming don't square with reality, and they are good enough to convince the weak minded that they need to hang with your beliefs.
Speaker 2: How is something, Yeah, I'd say I think that stands out among all the other things she has said. Woof have you been following this story of trying to find the guy who created bitcoin? I'm l the latest wrinkle. This was from I think the Washington Post. After a year of searching for bitcoin's elusive creator, a trail of clues led our reporter to a fifty five year old computer scientist. There was a Netflix spe or some sort of special series a couple of years ago where they thought they nailed down who it was. But this, this guy says, it's not that person. It's this person. I wasn't aware or I'd forgotten that there's like one person that created it, got super super rich and his like stayed anonymous all this time. Mm hm, that's a heck of thing. Why did they stay either of blockchain more or less? Do we know why they stayed anonymous or they just I'd be guessing. I don't know, you didn't want to be famous or you know, fear for their life.
Speaker 1: I don't know how rich the guy got exactly crazy rich reason enough to be anonymous.
Speaker 2: Yeah. True.
Speaker 1: It's like the artist Banksy who they've just unmasked, just hated the idea of being famous and being known and being hounded and all of it.
Speaker 4: Because we're smart.
Speaker 2: Where do you feel like your grasp of bitcoin is in terms of an investment?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's purely speculative at this point. It's it's it's a casino. And I understand blockchain technology well enough and why cryptocurrency could be a really good idea, but right now it's just pure speculation.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't have a sense of that enough to want to get involved. Yeah I would if I had more time. I'm not greedy enough. I just I don't. I would rather, you know, play my guitar and watch birds. But you got to follow the You gotta really like be tuned into the trends, right since, at least.
Speaker 4: On a daily basis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be kind of fun, I suppose if you had the funds and time to just play that game.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a friend who is a he's a smart guy. I'm pretty successful. He was into it, and he paid for at least one kid's entire college education with his cryptocurrency profits. I think it was bitcoin.
Speaker 2: You got to get in and out on the right time, though, exactly.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Yeah, there are play of people who've lost their houses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for that's a good story. But there's probably somewhere with the story of his kid was going to go to college, they'd saved money, and then they lost it all and now there's washing dishes or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's like your five thousand times more likely to tell your story about going to the casino if you won than if you lost.
Speaker 2: Right, or it's even the only one you remember in your own mind, which is a weird thing about gambling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so true.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, they found the guy, so maybe he can explain it all to us later. Where in the world is the deal with Iran? Is there a deal with Iran? What is happening? Nobody's exactly sure, But we did not destroy a civilization yesterday. We can get to the latest on that at some point. Stick Around.
Speaker 9: The regime remains firmly in control of the country, and it's saying it retains the right to enrich uranium, which of course was one of the reasons for starting the war in the first place. Iran's proxies in the Middle East also remained in place, despite the White House saying severing support for these groups was another clear war objective. Around also claiming all US forces will withdraw from the region and that sanctions will be lifted, But the Trump administration hasn't mentioned either of these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta figure feel like the breakdown in all of this over the last eighteen hours or whatever it's been, is the Trump people are talking to somebody in the media's hearing from a different entity. I'm hoping that's what it is. I guess the Trump people are talking to somebody says, look, I'm in charge. We got our hand on the wheel, all right, and then somebody else is talking to the media and saying no, no, no, no. Our deal is this, you all leave, You pay us to rebuild stuff. We run the straight now and we're keeping our nuclear program. Pete Hegsath said just a couple hours ago, Iran's gonna say all kinds of things that aren't true.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, fair enough. I came across this analysis by an author, independent analyst on money, give politics, etc. He's got hundreds of thousands of followers on Twitter. For what it's worth, he said, breaking the ceasefire just ate itself.
Speaker 4: He tweeted this not long ago at all.
Speaker 1: The head of Iran's parliamentary National Security and Foreign Policy Committee just stated, after the Israeli aggression on Lebanon, all plans to open the Strait of Horne Mooz must immediately cease until there are assurances that Lebanon is included in the ceasefire. There's either a ceasefire on all fronts or a ceasefire nowhere at all. The entire premise of the deal was Hortmoo's reopening. Trump's condition was complete, immediate and safe opening of the straight. Iran accepted. The ceasefire was built on that single exchange paused, The bombs opened, the water, Brent crashed thirteen percent, the oil SMP surge, the market price to peace. Now Iran is threatening to reverse the only thing the ceasefire achieved because of something the ceasefire never included.
Speaker 4: Three contradictions. In twenty four.
Speaker 1: Hours, Pakistan announced the ceasefire covers everything, including Lebanon. Everywhere, including Lebanon. Netanyahu said it does not include Lebanon and launched the largest IDF strike since Roaring Lion began, one hundred a Hesibola targets in ten minutes. Now Iran says Hormuz stays closed unless Lebanon is covered. The deal's architect says it includes Lebanon, the deal's beneficiary said it excludes Lebanon, and now the deal's other signatory says the court deliverable is revoked unless the excluded front is reinstated. This is what happens when a ceasefire is broken through intermediaries who need both sides to say yes more than they need both sides to agree. Pakistan shuttled drafts between Washington and Tehran through five mediating channels in one chaotic day. Egypt bridged language, Turkey provided back channels, China earned urged and off ramp. The framework was drafted with sufficient ambiguity that Iran could tell Hesbelo it was covered, and Israel could tell the public it was not. That ambiguity held for exactly eighteen hours before the IDF strikes ah. It forced Iran to choose between Hesbelus solidarity and Hormo's revenue.
Speaker 4: Iran chol chose Hesbelog.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised they would choose. If this is true, I'm surprised they would blow up this deal over Hesbola.
Speaker 1: At this point unless true ideologues are still, at least to a large extent in power. I mean that whole we have a web of proxies that are our national security. I mean they dedicated themselves to that. Oh, what's it going to be tough to move people off. That paradigmal word I hate to use because people mostly use it to sound pretentious.
Speaker 4: What about what.
Speaker 2: Trump said this morning? Now, this is a good thing to mention because it's his own words as opposed to speculation or reports of or whatever. He told Jonathan Carl on ABC News this morning that there's going to be a joint us RAN toll system for letting ships through the Strait. We're thinking of doing it as a joint venture. It's a way of securing it, also securing it from other people.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful thing, but we're thinking of It's just it's an idea that's out there.
Speaker 2: Well there, I haven't heard seen. I don't know if anybody's nailed this down yet. There are ships, are are ships going through the Strait today.
Speaker 1: Fifteen to twenty vessels are currently transiting under the IRGC clearance codes.
Speaker 2: Well, there were ships going through before. They're all just a very small handful. So did these ships pay a toll? They got to go ahead, I guess from the IRGC. And this guy speculating that nobody knows what's going to happen now, and then this is worth mentioning too. I think Trump has three options except Lebanon inclusion, which means pressuring net Yahoo to halt strikes against Hesbola, which Israel has refused, reject Lebanon inclusion, which means Iran recloses or moves which voids the CeaseFire's premise, or ignore the threat and continue as if the fifteen ships passing through the toll booth using Chinese currency constitute and open straight, which means the Islamabad talks on Friday begin over a deal that both parties are publicly threatening to revolke.
Speaker 1: Huh uh.
Speaker 2: Israel is not going to stop attacking Hesbola. No, No, I have no idea where this is going. Nobody knows who they're really negotiating with.
Speaker 1: So right, just just stacks of questions we'll have to say.
Speaker 2: And then if this falls apart, are we back to ending their civilization.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Back to the question of what does that mean exactly? And I still say it'll be taking out five to thirty five key bridges and power plants that directly serve the military, okay, or delicious helping of tacos.
Speaker 4: According to some commentators.
Speaker 2: Well, right, it's not taco. If it's not taco, if Iran agreed to the things in our fifteen point plan. But if they get to keep the uranium and charge people to go through the strait and all those sorts of things, then it's definitely taco.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, and this would be incredibly unholy. I get the Venezuela situation. I'm very uncomfortable with it, leaving the Maduro regime in charge, just with a new gang of a couple of new gangsters at the top who are willing to cut us in on the profits.
Speaker 4: That is a very odd twist of American foreign policy.
Speaker 1: If that happens again with the greatest murderer of our troops over the last fifty years.
Speaker 2: That the net result of the entire war would be now we're part of a deal with them to charge a toll for European ships to go through.
Speaker 4: That would be truly unholy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that might be what's happening.
Speaker 4: That would be well, that would be obscene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I don't know. I hope they're talking to somebody who ends up consolidating power and raises his bearded face one of these days and says I'm the new something Ruther.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, well, we'll say I guess.
Speaker 2: Oh, but I know what that means for the Iranian people if they ever get to live a better lifestyle than the one they've been living for the last fifty years.
Speaker 1: So next hour, incredibly powerful gender bending madness update. Also some shrink flation data that's pretty interesting. I'm trying to see what do we have that's not just heavy it's ponderous man ponderous.
Speaker 4: Oh Ibram x.
Speaker 1: Kenny's new book is out and everybody's like it sucks, and he always sucked, and I'm kind of ashamed that I pretended he didn't.
Speaker 2: So that's progress. Yeah, I'd say so. I saw a run down the other day on his his center that he had his anti racist center that ran millions and millions of dollars of it and then did nothing, did literally nothing, didn't produce a single one paper.
Speaker 1: Well, they took the money, so that's doing something. True got rich? Okay, they got rich?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Similar to the BLM crowd.
Speaker 4: Con Man always.
Speaker 2: If you missed a segment of the show or an how or get the podcast Armstrong and get You on demand
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty