Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hey, is this Gray?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This is great Gray.
Speaker 1: It's Will Bright, your new boss. Good to me. Yeah, how's it going good?
Speaker 2: I guess the right. I didn't know we got a new boss. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I figured i'd call everybody before they send out an email so I could introduce myself to the team.
Speaker 1: Gray.
Speaker 3: I can already see that you and I are going to have a big problem working together.
Speaker 2: What what did I do? Well?
Speaker 3: The thing about me Will Bright that you'll learn is when it comes to work, I don't like a lot of gray area. I'm pretty direct, and you know, I don't like to have a lot of things up in the air.
Speaker 1: And your name's Gray.
Speaker 2: That's okay, what are you saying?
Speaker 3: Well, your name's gray. So I was just saying, it's a lot of gray area there with your name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I get I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, Hey, just want to touch base with you. Let you know that I want to be your ally, your friend. Just because I'm your boss doesn't mean you have to, you know, do everything I say.
Speaker 1: I want you to be able to come to me. I got an open door policy.
Speaker 2: All right, I mean that's I guess fine. Thank you.
Speaker 1: So my door is always open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'll be okay, great, But.
Speaker 3: Hey, Grey, so listen, I do need to talk to you about something else. Made a decision that I need to speak with you about, and it is imperative that you hear me on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what's up? What's what's happening?
Speaker 3: If you want to be a part of this company, I'm gonna need you to do something for me.
Speaker 2: Wait, so are you threatened to fire me? What are you asking?
Speaker 1: The name Gray just bums me out, So gonna need you to change it.
Speaker 2: Say this is insane.
Speaker 1: What do you, hey, Gray, what do you call a sad elephant?
Speaker 2: I don't know. What do you call sad elephant?
Speaker 1: A gray depression?
Speaker 2: Get it?
Speaker 1: Because they're gray? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So the name gray reminds me of rainy days, not very happy times, you know, I think my name, Man, if you want to work on my team, I'm gonna need you to go buy something other than gray because I'm a happy guy. Yeah, I don't want to be reminded of sad colors. Be serious, Yes, I am one hundred percent serious. I'm going to need you to change that first name yours, which is really easy to do. By the way you go through the court system, you can change it.
Speaker 2: You're calling to tell me that if I want to continue to work here, I have to change my first name.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know it's probably a well tough to hear, but yeah, I'm gonna need you to change you first name because my.
Speaker 1: Name is will Bright.
Speaker 2: Is this even legal?
Speaker 1: You know what? I didn't check the legalities on.
Speaker 3: I just know that I don't want to be bummed out every day when I'm dealing with my employs.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, that's my name. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I tell you, hey, I got some options I'd like to go over with you.
Speaker 2: You thought about options?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got twenty. I got twenty here actually went to AI. I don't know if you use AI, but I use it every day and it's a great tool for things like this.
Speaker 1: What do you think about Zippora? It's a fun name.
Speaker 2: Ze what No, I'm not going by Zapora? Is what name is that from another planet?
Speaker 1: Bimble bimble that's kind of fun to say, bimble.
Speaker 2: Bimble like pimple.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let's let's get that one off the list. Jinxie.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be named like a cat, and.
Speaker 3: It sounded like a cat. Good point. I got twenty options here for you. Waffleton. Everybody likes waffles. I love waffles.
Speaker 2: What did you just say, Waffleton?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Waffleton.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this sounds like an IVY League breakfast place. I'm okay, I'm not going to eat it.
Speaker 3: I'm got a much nicer ring to it than Gray. Right, I mean think about that. You call a client, you say, hey, this is Waffleton. I mean sale done. Right. Do you call a client you say, hey, this is Gray. They're thinking about all sad stuff in their life.
Speaker 2: I've never had anyone say that my name makes them sad, but this is ridiculous. I'm not changing my name.
Speaker 1: Well, you haven't heard all the options yet. How about fizz Wick or fizzy Wick.
Speaker 2: No, are you kidding you? You're an idiot?
Speaker 3: Okay, doodle boy, I'm gonna ask you not to call me an idiot. Okay, because I'm your boss. What do you think of that name? By the way, I just made it up.
Speaker 2: I'm not calling myself doodle boy. I quit. You can call yourself all right?
Speaker 3: Well, in that case, I'm gonna let you know this is actually Jubil from The Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your coher.
Speaker 1: Tiffany say you up.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 3: She said, you guys have a new boss that you haven't met yet, and she wanted to mess with you. I didn't even get to lollipop or Bopple.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks, we say mornings on the twenties,