Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody in Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Price Pick. Sign up to day for Price Picks and use that promo code leading Off when you do. I'm Joey Pa Joe piece of Pia. That of course is the Welsh and it's you, the Peanuts and the cracker Jacks in the chat talking baseball. We've got another call up every day, another call up for mister prospect, the Welsh. This has got to just be unbelievable. It's like every day you get the cookies and milk. It's in the beautiful time to be alive. It's fantastic. We're gonna talk about that call up, talk about the Nights actually had some history getting made by not one but two pitchers. And we'll take a look at these short, tidy, little baby slate that we got today. Welsh, Welsh. I want to start here with you at the top because our boy Craig Mish reported yesterday that they're calling up down in Miami Uri Perez to start Friday against the Reddits. That's a good start there. He's six', eight he's a tall drink of, water that Mister. Perez he is two three two era a point eight to one whip a forty nine ks to just two excuse, me to just nine walks at thirty one innings and six starts at DOUBLE. A so he's making the jump from a DOUBLE a skipping TRIPLE. A what are your thoughts on this call up and what that transition is going to be like having to skip a TRIPLE a level? Altogether, yeah it's.
Speaker 2: HUGE i actually just had an article drop on The athletic AND i wrote this exact. THING i was, like, Hey Uri, perez there's a thing that's coming. Out you, know he might be, Coming AND i had noted. That Craig missould reported that there were two. Options he wrote this in The Miami herald that, either and you guys should be aware of, this That uri comes. Up AND i think this first one might be a little bit more. Likely That uri comes up and he gets a couple starts while they're dealing with the pitching injuries that they've, got like In queto and. Everything then he goes back. Down then he comes up. Later the other, option which would have felt more likely if he came up like two weeks from, now would be he stayed for the rest of the. Year SO i don't. Know you, know it's hard To this is going to be the most difficult thing unless they tell, us and then let's they, say, hey this is only like two or three. Starts you guys are gonna drop all your fab this weekend because this is a top flight. Pitcher over the last two, games he has twenty, Strikeouts he's only walked three gave up an earned run in each of. Those he's had a killer, year big change up work With sandy Al contra in the. Offseason sandy actually broke the news to. HIM theaa manager had a laptop With sandy on it telling, him congratulations are coming to the show because he stayed With, sandy killer change, up learning that change up From, sandy, slider, fastball big powerful. STUFF i think he's gonna be. Dominant is a great bad, ballpark great team for him to pitch. Against but just be aware that there's a possibility that there's A Taj bradley is put into this where he's up a couple starts they send him back. Down BUT i would also be, like what do myrnins have to, Lose, like just keep him, up keep going with. It this is a guy that most likely whatever question you, ask SHOULD i drop so and so for? Him? Probably you, know AND i know a lot of people this has been the Question. Joe everyone's been, asking DO i drop other prospect pitch for?
Speaker 1: You let's, yeah Like Logan? Allen would you Drop Logan allen for?
Speaker 2: HIM i THINK i, Probably, MAN i THINK i. Would gurry's just such a step above all these. Guys if he, stays you want. HIM i don't want to Drop Logan allen, though BUT i.
Speaker 1: Would. Okay what about would you Drop bailey over for? Him?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay would you Drop varland for? Him to kind of run through?
Speaker 2: SOMETHING i really Like Louis? Varland but, YEAH i think?
Speaker 1: So? Okay what about About Nicko? Lodolo?
Speaker 2: Nah come, on come?
Speaker 1: On? Young names are kind of on, that you, KNOW i mean Because. Varland the thing With varland is again it's like does he get? SQUEEZED i, mean like you saying thing About. Perez that's the problem here with The perez situation is that it's it's a very dicey spot. Here AND i think he wasn't on our radars because we were waiting for a promotion To TRIPLE a. First maybe you, know half a dozen starts there and then maybe we'd see him at some. POINT i don't, know but that's not the. Case, like that's not the case at. All so this is gonna be, interesting and it's certainly going to be one where you have to look at where your team is and if you, are you're floating on, irrelevancy you might as well go burn it For Uri, perez, Right like that's kind of HOW i feel, like if you're your team is, struggling what do you have to lose at this? Point maybe catch lightning at a? BOTTLE i think that's. So and if you're at the very, top you have to look and, say you, know how much fab DO i have? Left what DO i need the rest of the? Season is this guy if he gets todg bradleaed again like we've just, seen that could be a very difficult set of. Circumstances let's talk about some history. Here Ken Lee janssen gets another. Save he's been. Great this year's four hundredth career. Saved so congratulations to, HIM i War, rodriguez congratulations to us because we bet The tigers again yesterday and guess what we want? Again? Now we didn't cash in the parlay. Unfortunately you, know but AS i told everybody, yesterday what you do is you bet They'll Detroit tigers. Anyway that way worst case scenario if you're right on The, tigers even with the, parlay, like it's, okay it's a. Wash you had a good shot at, it you didn't get. It that's. Okay and by the, Way welsh AND i did a fantastic video it's up on Our Betting pros YouTube channel, too about baseball betting kind of one oh. One we talked about no run first, innings we talk about first, five we talk about ladder, betting we talk about. Futures so if you're somebody that's struggling with baseball betting or you kind of want to dip your toes in the, water go check it. Out it's again wherever you get your, pods or just go to the YouTube channel At Betting pros and check it out. Too Wan soto hit the home. Run that's. Good some signs of life From Juan. Soda we love. That by the, WAY i just want to throw this out there About Eduardo rodriguez, too because of The Max freed. Injury i'm gonna Throw atlanta's hat into the ring for him. Too now we've only talked about Some American league. Teams i'm gonna Throw atlanta's hat in the ring because you, Know they've always got prospects to. Move eduardo is over his last six starts forty, one, strikeout six, walks zero point four to. Three Era, Welsh what do you think about?
Speaker 2: That, NO i mean it, was LIKE i, Said i've been targeting. Him he was in the trade video a couple weeks. Ago he's the guy That i've been looking at at trying to acquire in some. Capacity BUT i really Do i'm getting a little antsy THAT i kind of really do want him to get. Traded LIKE i don't want this to continue In detroit BECAUSE i do think there's a, floor but LIKE i would one hundred percent like for him to go somewhere. Else atlanta's interesting because they've already kind of Exhausted Dylan dodd that's not, Working Jared schuster not really. Working soroka is gonna probably get the next. Run they're gonna have to see where that. Goes but the.
Speaker 1: Loss and the rehab starts either he was now the last time.
Speaker 2: Out but the loss of free does leave this big hole that, yeah they. Do i'll throw this out to not that this would. Happen that team sure seem so. Soured and Von. GRISSOM i don't.
Speaker 1: THINK i brought it up, Thinking, okay the deal starts with Von grissom and Maybe soroka or something like that like.
Speaker 2: THAT i be Von grissom just gets it. DONE i bet he's.
Speaker 1: ENOUGH i don't think it. DOES i think you need a little bit. MORE i think you NEEDED i think you need Von grissom and a, picture or Von grissom and two other. PIECES i don't think it's straight up FOR i like. You that's, fine that's, fine but it's exactly WHAT i was thinking, Too, like, hey now you SIGNED rcia to an, extension you might as well move on From chris and help out your. Pitching Pablo lopez certainly helped out. Too after a rough couple, outings he's starting to get right. Again maybe it was the pressure of the big deal was amazing because he was. Brilliant then he signed the big contract excenture the he was terrible for a couple of, starts and now he's starting to get back on. Track six and a Third no decision against The, Padres Julio rodriguez dropped to the sixth. Spot are we?
Speaker 2: CONCERNED i mean, yeah like we should be like generally like have a low sense of, concern But i'm just. Not i'm not going to fall off The julio. Train i'd cite you. Again go back and listen to the most recent trade. VIDEO i put him kind of a number. One you can hear some of the TAKES i had on why. THAT i think he's going to be able to pull out of. This it's just a rough. Go this is definitely a rough. Go but he's still hitting the ball. Hard this might be the thing that kind of gets him. Going also point, out you know, everyone Even i've been jokingly doing, it, like, Hey Jared killenik has been better Than. Julio click's gotta coming back down to earth too the last two.
Speaker 1: Weeks you. Know that's the. Thing it's like all these says, circumsances, like let's just be Happy Jared kelnick figured it out and now it's gonna be. Baseball where it's gonna be month where hits three fifty in a month where he hits two, Sixty and that's okay as long as doesn't flall and fall into. That you know one ninety seven. Range you know that that was the backbreaker For Jared. Keltick by the, WAY i love our peanuts and cracker. Jacks, Here Tim. Sawyer Vaughan grissom sounds like a character from Con. Air he absolutely. Does there was somebody with the last Name. GRISSOM i don't remember who it was In. CONNE i thought there.
Speaker 2: Was like Some vaughn's in. There but like back With, julio real, quick, sure there is plenty of things to be worried. About his hard hit numbers are the overall hard hits a little bit, Down they're still. There he's a little bit more. Strikeouty those are. Problems BUT xba is fifty, points fifty points higher on the expected batting. Average he's hitting two. FIVE i think this is a peak low For, julio And i'm. Buying i'm just gonna go buy, It like why would you? NOT i think this is the question is how low has that cost got to the? Owner BECAUSE i think people are going to be very. STUBBORN i don't know what that looks. LIKE i don't know if a.
Speaker 1: Smart owner is going to a smart manager is going to be. STUBBORN i think anybody who is if you know somebody that you know doesn't have a lot of. Patience we are now six weeks into the season, here seven. Weeks you, know some people just lose. Patients even the good managers lose. Patients SO i, agree this is your window to Buying Julia julio spectacular whatever that you, KNOW i got no Concern, Still i'm still not there yet with the. Concerns even if he has a bad first, HALF i still feel like you could have an amazing second half of the. Season SO i JUST i just Want julio on my roster UNLESS i get blown away with an offer above, cost which it could you could. GET i, mean there's there's every chance you could get. That texas is won eight of eleven, games And, yonaheim our Boy, yonaheim has gotten a three eighty six batting average with Ten Yaza. Yonaheim Nah Anthony volpi still with the LOW obp and the low batting, average but his First Grand. Slam this is upsetting AND i never caught it till. Recently have you? Know John, sterling the the famous broadcast announcer for The New York, yankees. Radio i'm Sure i'm a you, Know New york, person SO i know, him BUT i don't know if he's well known.
Speaker 2: To, Yeah i'm but, YES i listened to he's a.
Speaker 1: Guy. Though it is, hag it is. Hard it is caught by the first basement right at the right at the dinfield terms it's, today it's, there you. Go it was uh something about what's a judge? One? MAN i forgot somebody the pizza, crackersacks tell me what the judge one? Is, OH i know it all rise uh for the judge or something like. That so he's got one For volpi and it's. Ridiculous so, Honestly Volpi's italian, obviously so his Is Anthony volpi spectaculo, oggio WHICH i guess Is. Italian it means a magnificent. Show so and then he says the fox Because volpi In italian also means socks one to, Left so the fox socks one to. Left SO i think it's time Where John sterling might need to stop with. This LIKE i HATE.
Speaker 2: I hate those like a, lot like like a lot like those are really.
Speaker 1: Bad the fox stocks one that doesn't bother. Me, no but The i'm An, italian AND i like this spectacular. OGI i literally had to listen to it three, times AND i had no idea what he was talking. ABOUT i thought he was having a stroke or, something and THEN i had to go online and, say what the hell is he? Saying and THEN i FIND.
Speaker 2: I mean like like it makes me, mad LIKE i hate, it LIKE i Really melyssa.
Speaker 1: Knows she's a Giant yankee. Fan she knows What i'm talking about. Here she knows that it's. Bad, melissa come, on you know the. Truth all, right let's continue on. Here. Uh with more injuries, unfortunately So Max free is gonna miss at least two, months is a huge blow to The brave's. Rotation. Uh it also means that going, forward not only Does elder stick, around we'll keep an eye on What soroka. Does but, also you, know if you look At Charlie morton's done this, year it's a little smoke and. Mirrors if you look at This braves team now going out, there and what the betting market's gonna tell us about them, too The brave's gonna be favorites most. Days i'd watch this market very carefully because when you don't Have Max freed and you start pushing the bullpen a little, bit there might be some wagering opportunities on the upset side of The Atlanta braves and the other. End that's just SOMETHING i wanted to make people aware. Of but, Immediately, welsh who's the beneficiary of This Max freed? Injury in terms of?
Speaker 2: FANTASY i, MEAN i think you Said. ELDER i, Mean elder is the guy that looks like he's going to be able to stick. AROUND i just don't know what they're going to do on the other, Side dylan DO i don't Like Dylan, DODD i don't Like. SCHUSTER i don't like either one of those. Guys so, No I'm i'm kind of still like A soroka, guy So i'd like to see him come. Up it's a solid defense, there good offensive, support like this is. Somebody this is a team THAT i think could pick Up Mike soroka and we could get back to some good. Starts BUT i think at this moment It's Bryce.
Speaker 1: Elder, OKAY i. Agree The elder is a guy that picked up early, on And i've been very pleased With Liam. Hendricks squirrel Sitting wednesday in The Minor league rehabit signing For TRIPLE, a so he should be back. Soon what he's coming back TO i don't. Know By Liam, HENDRICKS i want to get out Of Chicago's soho was, like can or just stay In. Charlotte Jose alvarado shut down from throwing for at least a few days because THE mri so With alvarado on the, shelf we're getting some. News it could Be Matt, strom it could Be. Soto so how do you choose between these guys which direction you go? In because sometimes you know they don't like the lefties, closing you, know we get that. Stuff soto has, Experience sodo has been good at times in that. Role where do you put the fab down if you're looking for? Saves And PHILLY i.
Speaker 2: Love it As Matt, STROM i Think sodo makes a ton of. Sense but the minute THAT i this is WHAT i, said the minute they Took Matt strom off the, rotation which is crazy to me because he was pitching well and put him in the, bullpen it was, like he's got to be a, closer you. KNOW i, Mean kimberl was, Awful Sar Anthony domingo is. Awful alvarado. Hurt so this is what makes a lot of sense to. Me Matt strom might be back out. There he was dynamite out, there SO i would go pick him. UP i think he could close, games BUT i don't know if it's gonna be one guy every single. Day it might be a mixture Between strom And. Soto BUT i Think strom might even be the, fireman which actually might be a little. Negative but he's a Guy i'm gonna go pick.
Speaker 1: Up all. Right ew ewie TWO k agrees with. You. Strom he's just a better. Picture sometimes a better picture doesn't get that close a. Role we've seen that a million. Times, yeah the.
Speaker 2: Fireman they'll put him in the. Seventh by the, Way yea for some reason is very esthetically. Pleasing hearing you try to pronounce his name going ewe two k.
Speaker 1: Very.
Speaker 2: Pleasing, WELL i.
Speaker 1: Try James, paxston he's not really. Pleasing he's been terrible In TRIPLE. A but he's gonna come up. Anyway he's gonna bitch On. Friday let's see what's left of the tank. Roll James paxton speaking of injury plague. People Tyler. Glass now here we go, Again oh. Bleak removed From Wednesday, now everything That i've read about this was this was enormously precautionary that he had some side, soreness and they just let's not even press this. Whatsoever let's just take a deep breath. Here, okay, Fine i'm going to accept this for what it. Is that's a guy rehabbing and there's no reason to push. Him but, WELL i, mean this has gotta be just another one of these. Things you're just waiting and waiting and. Waiting is he becoming one of these players that you just can't even roster at this, point like you just can't even do.
Speaker 2: It, no it's not, that but it's like perpetual, injuries like you know it's. Coming it put him in line with the degrind like all those type of. Players those players are just gonna get. Hurt it. Stinks it, stinks and maybe correlation these guys that can throw ninety eight ninety nine and those arms just come, apart you, know the way the caretaking of pitching is becoming a lost art and these guys being able to stick. Around and it stinks Because tyler glasstnow's, Awesome and what do you?
Speaker 1: Do what do you?
Speaker 2: Do you're not cutting? Him you gotta just. Hold you can't trade. Him there's no value to him right, now no real true value to what he's. Worth you just got to sit in hold if this is someone that you invested, in and pray To god that it is just like a little tiny.
Speaker 1: Thing wonky's lashing. Out. Walk wonky is mad about. This we've we've woken the. PENGUIN u, look you know what we're gonna. Do but you, know here's another funny comment. TOO i saw him trying to look for. It. Now somebody was talking, about you, know is it time For jacob To grom to be a? Closer? Gee if only here this there is bt foutst uh basically saying De gram is a closer makes my baseball. TINGLE i get. IT i MEAN i said it last. Year and now that The rangers are pitching so well and The evaldi looks so good and you Have dunning going out, THERE i, KNOW i just want to see. IT i think it's the only thing left to save.
Speaker 2: Him it won't, happen it. Won't there's too much. Money there's too much money invested to have him be a stupid. Closer there's no that's Not he'll go down with the.
Speaker 1: Ship, well that's gonna be. BAD i, Mean i'd rather have him for one inning than no. Inning at the end of the, Day Matt schurzer was unable to play Catch wednesday due at next. Spasms so there.
Speaker 2: You mean, catch, Right. Joe he was able to play a. Catch the chat told us it was a.
Speaker 1: Catch, no you play catch or you have a. Catch you have a.
Speaker 2: CATCH i hate the term have a. CATCH i just don't like. It it is not that is like.
Speaker 1: You, KNOW i say both very. Easily and you know the Thing I've i've been shopping around the Whole suresey thing that was a big thing on the, show where some people knew what it, was but the majority of people did. Not even though most people THOUGHT i was. Crazy it seems to be regional Because i've been asking a lot of people WHO i know locally here In New, jersey just like random. People, hey by the, way what do you call it when you have a shirt with a name and a number on the back of it from a team and they're, like, oh it's it's like A so.
Speaker 2: You're saying it's The West coast.
Speaker 1: Thing i'm, SAYING i don't. Know, wow that's. True BUT i don't know about, that but it seems to be at least regionally, speaking that that is not as big of a thing.
Speaker 2: Here i'm still shocked because it's like the most like it's a suresey like it's been a term going around. Forever So i'm shot at that is a regional.
Speaker 1: Thing just maybe it never never made it this.
Speaker 2: FAR i don't.
Speaker 1: Know that's one more. Thing Louis severino allowed one run in three and third Innings, wednesday so he's working his way back at TRIPLE. A, also here's some fun stuff for, you fun stuff you like fine.
Speaker 2: Fine Clayton kershaw on another big.
Speaker 1: Star From Clayton. Kershaw we had money In Clayton kershaw yesterday and we talked about him on The Betting pros pod as well about investing in him at Say. YOUNG i keep making this narrative for, him and he keeps getting smaller and. Smaller it's time to Invest kershaw this year has four starts with eight plus k's and zero. Walks no other starting pitcher has more than one of those starts this. YEAR i thought that was a fascinating little Stat what do you think About? Kershaw?
Speaker 2: YEAH i Think kershaw has been. Phenomenal we talked about this on the betting pro. Spot, WELL i was shocked that it's the first TIME i Think i've ever Seen. Kershaw And i've been betting for years and years and, years but the last couple of. Years his strikeout number yesterday was eight and a. Half that was his prop. NUMBER i had not seen that, number but that is how. EFFICIENT i watched some of the. Game that curveball was whoop. Whoop it was wild.
Speaker 1: Watching he looks really good physically. Too he does like he looks stronger physically Than i've seen him in a. While and it's just something That i've, Noticed like even in the postgame interview AND i saw, HIM i was looking at. HIM i was, like, Man kershaw looks, good like he looks really healthy. Physically by the, way that numbers already down to ten to, one because it was like twenty five and it was fourteen today after that, Start, welsh it is now ten to. One this is your time if you want to get any.
Speaker 2: Investment AND i just thrown With kershel like in past, years you just see him just you just slightly. Miss you're just missing, Here kurtball not as good right, now it is just on a T it is. Perfect he is hitting every little corner with the, curveball the fastball is. Going he's he's on a thing right now and hopefully it continues the whole.
Speaker 1: Season he's on a. Thing boys and, Girls he's on a. Thing Justin verlander was on a thing. Too seven innings to hit, ball he got a W he becomes the twenty first pitcher to defeat all thirty. Teams now there's a bunch of guys who are actually still active who have done. THIS i wonder if people in the chat take a guess about some of these so well, done what that have twenty one pitchers that have defeated all thirty major league? Teams, okay and there's a few of one you're still? Active mm hmm, YEP i mean.
Speaker 2: Would be in there all the old. Guys Charlie, Morton Rich, Hill Charlie, Morton no sureser is one one actually which is stunning Is Garrett.
Speaker 1: Cole Garrett cole is not one THAT i would have thought of because because he's still relatively. Young by the, way you want to know a guy who did you want a guy who did you're a. Doppelganger John lackeys.
Speaker 2: Said players that you said act?
Speaker 1: NO i, said some, are some are still.
Speaker 2: Active who's the player on that?
Speaker 1: List the youngest player on this list Is?
Speaker 2: Cole, okay just Carding.
Speaker 1: Cole there's another old fart still, pitching? Though who Has Rich?
Speaker 2: HILL i, Said Rich? Hill not Rich?
Speaker 1: Hill Not Rich.
Speaker 2: Hill who else is old and?
Speaker 1: Farting, oh he's an old. Fart he's an old. Fart there's no doubt about. That but, again this is a more complicated thing, too because you have expansion and like other things and different errorsm bla blah. Blah but in terms of like the modern era of, baseball it's some of like usual suspect names Like Tim, Hudson Kyle losche was the one that shocked. Me You're Kyle dan Harronj Eric. Low that is? Correct who? Said who said? It vapors see not too high? Today vapor's got, it well, Done, vapors. CONGRATULATIONS. Vincente, Padilla Javier, Vazquez Barry, Zito Randy, Johnson Jamie, Moyer Woody, Williams Kirk, Schilling terry, Mulholland Kevin. Brown how's that for a? List were you? Like that's a? List But John lackey made. It i'm so. Proud oh and one, More, Yeah Bartolo. Cologne that's, right the fat man did. It, GOD i Love Bartolo. Colombe all, right let's get to three up and three down from, Yes Ray Zach wheeler struck out, seven, dominant but didn't get the. W Kevin gossman on the other, side fan. Nine he looked, great did not get the decision. Either Christian xavier was electric eleven strikeouts in six. Innings man was he good against The angels? YESTERDAY i Love Christian hove here so damn. Much him and him And Strider, man those are my two guys that going into this, year and they have not. Disappointed love is A battonfield at least still because he's down oh and. Four now For, batonfield how he's still in the, Rotation i'll never. Know he's oh and Four williams. Fire just turn it, over, man, look turn it, Over, poleazach, turnover Baton, field turn them. Over let's. Go come.
Speaker 2: On IF i wasn't coming, BACK i would be probably running to Get Gavin williams right. Now BUT i do.
Speaker 1: It you're probably, right BUT i do it. Anyway Sean manaiah he's been. Terrible he's the ra is now seven point nine to six eight, runs four of them, earned three, walks two and two, thirds and it's. Time i'm officially doing. It Cut, lancelne it's, over it's. Done forget. IT i had a lot of. Patience you took AN l. Yesterday it was a TOUGH l for you to take With Jose miranda getting sent, Down, LANCELIN i will take THIS. L i will own. This love the value going into this year made a lot of. Sense had an incredible finish of the. SEASON i know last year was at the same point whereas he already was, seven and then he was brilliant over his last fourteen. STARTS i can't do, it can't do it, again won't do. It seven earned, runs two, walks two home. Runs i'm, Out it's. Done, Finished AM i? Wrong?
Speaker 2: NOPE i think it's. DONE i hate to do. It he's had some really good strikeout performances when he's. Stunk but sometimes you're too stinky and you got to take him to the. Bath AND i think it's. Done someone asks, like, hey can you Drop lynn For? Uri sure as, hell yeah you. Can so that, sucks but bye.
Speaker 1: BYE i just put a fat unit On Clayton kershaw FOR nlsi young attend to one really oh a fat one, ooh the.
Speaker 2: One we didn't talk about in the. BROADCAST i still really like McClanahan and mcclannon is like seven to one six and oh he just keeps getting. Wins it's a.
Speaker 1: Three horse, Right, yeah, YEAH i guess so we Downed. Strider But kershaw has the narrative because curverybody Loves Clayton kershaw and it's the same crap flash. Year oh it's the old man Justin. Verlander he looks great. Again he's dominated. Again I'LL i had to give it to the old man who's going to The hall Of fame because this isn't that a great? Story at the end he wins. Again it's like a Lifetime achievement. Award that's what it. Is and if you have any concerns about you, know like people not Loving Zach gallan enough in the, media or if you have every concerns With Spencer strider fading down the, Stretch kershaw's your guy if he could just stay healthy and make if you can make twenty nine, STARTS i think twenty, eight twenty nine. Starts that's the. NUMBER i think that's gonna be tough.
Speaker 2: To Beat strider, though like, that If strider plays the whole year and is consistent as he, is it's gonna be really. Tough but to your, point you, know Media award and stuff like, that or The dodgers are winning And kershaw's got sixteen seventeen wins and he's at this, level it's gonna be hard for him to not take.
Speaker 1: It i'm so depressed About. LANCELN i guess, terrible. Terrible The White sox are. Terrible all, right you know what's not?
Speaker 2: Terrible wait are you seeing kent To myta is just getting lit right?
Speaker 1: Now oh, no he's got a.
Speaker 2: Game going on as we're, talking and he's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Wait Ken tomaia is geting lit up for WHO i keep saying, Hurt so you're gonna get destroyed in this chat right.
Speaker 2: Now i'm too focused on the. Runs he has not gotten out of this. Inning it is. One this is one of the worst Performances i've.
Speaker 1: Seen well luckily for, ME i looked at The reds. TODAY i still Think but, uh speaking of, which, obviously you know with these games have already. Started it gets very. COMPLICATED i had prize picks in. There it's a it's a short, day so let's talk about prize. Picks prize picks dot. Com sure you use that promo code leading off when you sign, up get one hundred percent to positive match up to one hundred. Bucks. Welsh what do you have for the people picking the prizes?
Speaker 2: Today, Well i'm glad This reds game went before because, UH i was looking at saying the strikeout. Numbers they were five and a. Half it went down to four and a half before the, game SO i might have slipped him in on. Here good THING i. Didn't BUT i do have three picture for you four price picks. TODAY i have got one of my favorite bets, today My clevenger strikeouts four and a. Half, Yes Sir Marcus simeons Score fantasy score eight. Over they're going up against some guy against The. A's it literally was like an unnamed pitcher until an hour. Ago and actually this might have already not. HIT i didn't REALIZE i put a red in. Here let's, see this already might be. DEAD i might have to take out this. PIECE i Had Spencer steer under, points BUT i realized that doesn't. Work So i'm gonna have to put another piece in, there because it's the game's already going. On So i'll get another piece in. Here in a. Second i'm gonna hate on.
Speaker 1: Somebody the comments and the chat, guys everybody makes mistakes, Here, okay like?
Speaker 2: It, well it's a total TOTAL i don't my. Brain my brain went to, KIN i don't know what to tell, you AND i AND i doubled down AND i drippled.
Speaker 1: Down so the fight of the, Day Mike mayer might have already ruined it because he picked The mets on the money line minus one, ninety WHICH i could have told him not to do THAT i. Had the only thing THAT i really invested in today Was Pete alonzo at the one a half total bases than to hit a whole. Run that was my home run call the day two In, cincinnati which is. Plenty we probably.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't have put anything on a game that started as we.
Speaker 1: Started, well that's the. PROBLEM i don't think any of. US i don't think we realized it was a Twelve it was a twelve thirty, start, right that's what?
Speaker 2: Time, sorry ye Started literally as we started, UP i didn't REALIZE i put The Spencer steer hate into.
Speaker 1: The, yeah you, KNOW i think we all did. That we all just assume those games were. One so that's. Okay things happen in terms, of, Uh i'm gonna get my prize picks because they were kind of in this, game because AGAIN i do mine earlier in the. Day but betting stuff today, again it was kind of a like getting it's amazing the, chat it's amazing right. Now this is why you Got look if you can't laugh at, Yourself, welsh who can you laugh At? Welsh what do you have betting? Wise because the only THINGS i had left Were bailey over on the over on the strikeouts four and a half and AGAIN i had investments In lindoor And alonzo today but you can still live bet that during the, game by the, way so those are still relevant right now by the it comes, out maybe not so. Much But, welsh what do you have betting wise for everybody? Today?
Speaker 2: Yeah and by the, WAY i think what we can do is if you want to take out The Spencer, steer we can put in, Uh Fernando, tantis total bases or points whatever you, want really do whatever you.
Speaker 1: Want, well the funny part. Was i'm listening to you say. It i'm, LIKE i was, like, wait the twins aren't playing? Now and over was pitching today it may it is. Hurt what's he talking? About AND i could, not for the life me figure it. Out oh my, god it's just a mental. Break you know how many names are in our heads at any given, time you, Know, yeah this is all? Right all?
Speaker 2: Right so my picks we gotta. Get i'm not gonna be able to focus for the rest of the. Chatter it's the. Show two bets so. Far i'm gonna add probably a few. More so make sure you guys are joined up on The Betting pros. Group my friends make over one. Hundred we gotta do. THAT i can't even bring it up on, you stop.
Speaker 1: IT i can't even bring it. Up it's too. FUNNY i can't even do.
Speaker 2: IT i, KNOW i, KNOW i, KNOW i. Know all, right join the betting group On Betting rows so you can see all the, bets especially WHEN i add a new. One here are my bets. Today compose, yourself you know. What click private chat so you're not looking at the. Comments here are my two. Bets Texas rangers team total runs through the first five. INNINGS i know it sounds. Complicated it is just how many runs they score in the first five. Innings it's at two and a half and it's minus ONE t. FIVE i love that bet up against The. A's they have been, Struggling rangers struggled a little. Bit that won't be, today And i'm going with The Mike clevenger strikeouts four and a half number kind of has The twins. NUMBER i think he hit. This he said seven and eight strikeouts in his last Two so those are my two big bets That i've actually locked into so. Far, UNFORTUNATELY i did you a parlay before we started up with a Little You darvish And senga. STRIKEOUTS i don't think that's going to work. OUT i Will i'll throw You darvis strikeouts six and a half over in honor of our Betting pros video WHERE.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of the same thing about THAT i was like against The. Twins we talked about the teams of strikeout for them and You. Darvish is that some of these other Ones rabi one and the other one just so? Funny all? Right by the, way Yesterday WELSH i Took Razor ramon's, advice AND i signed up AND i started my own So rare because finally had a little bit more. Time it's super. Fun i'm telling everybody so rare Dot. COM i finally had time, to for the first, time get in there and pick my. TEAM i did all. THAT i set the, LINEUP i did the, contest all the little fun things where you can enter different contests for, free and then you could get more players accessible and more money to spend on different. Players it's. Amazing fantasypros dot com slash. Collect sign up, today give it a try. Again it's fantasy, baseball it's player, cards it's. Investing it's super cool. Again fantasypros dot com Slash Collect So RARE. Mlb the next era is Yours welsh when it comes to oh my, GOODNESS i couldn't even look at the chat, yet but let's look at the home run board because primetime is up to fifteen zero at. Thirteen, actually you know, What i'm gonna pull that off BECAUSE i Think i've got an updated one, here so BEFORE i even get to that. One because it's one of those, days it's usually it's a Fun friday around, here but today was a Fun thursday let's throw out SOME dfs stuff real quick before you get to the home runs and keeping it simple, tonight it's a short. Slate Nady evaldi is eleven. K Best evaldi lineup, Wins texas has been. Awesome let's just go for. It, Texas san Fran. Arizona Casey schmid's two point Five volpi or The fox or The spectacular og or wherever the hell he is two point. Seven i'm never gonna not think of that now WHEN i see this, Guy Dominic, fletcher just two k over ON Fd so you can you can Get evaldi in, there put a couple of these guys in the, lineup and then just stack some of those Teams i'm talking about, Again, Texas, Sanford. Arizona look for your runs. There here is the real leader. Board here we. Go so we've Got primetime with FIFTEEN Bhb daddy with, Thirteen zerto at, Thirteen harvester at, Thirteen raiser ramon Segod night through a bad guy at. Thirteen So primetime better start. SEPARATING i had Picked Pete, alonzo so fingers for, Me, well should you have today to go yard.
Speaker 2: Getting close by the way like, EIGHT i Think i'm at eight right, Now SO i just needed a couple more to get in. There i'm gonna go With Fernando Tatis.
Speaker 1: Junior the chat, NOW i THINK i saw.
Speaker 2: It now there's there's a whole.
Speaker 1: Lot there's a whole lot of. Them that was? It the one about the monsters is that the ONE i.
Speaker 2: KNOW i didn't even see. THAT i mean a couple of good. Ones BUT i can be honest with. YOU i JUST i couldn't fall in love with. ANYBODY i was trying to maybe Pick Aaron, judge but in that, Game Ras musen And herman don't really give up a bunch of. HOMERS i just found it really. Difficult SO i went With Fernando Tatis. Junior whoever hits on The homers, today godspeed to, you BECAUSE i don't know what to. Do So i'm just going with a big.
Speaker 1: Dog there you, go all. Right remember you can join A Fantasy bros Dot com slash chat join our. Discord it's. Free if you go, premium you get access to all the, channels including the home run. Channel there's plenty of time to get. In Like may just, Started we're only on the eleventh Of. May you can come in here and call seven eight home runs win The may version of the, contest and we're still giving away At corby And carrol helmet to the overall. Winner so it's a lost inscribed with your congratulations to Mister mayita you have won or, whoever whatever your last name might, be you have. Won This it is quote, sah you know my speaking transition at. IT i saw somebody talk ABOUT i believe it was pronounced ksuke. Correct is that how we used to pronounce it back in the. Day remember we played for The. Cubs one of my favorite team names THAT i ever had for a fancy baseball team Was, beyond like Beyond. Thunderdome and, okay it's one of my favorite TEAM i ever. Had and, again this is a fun. Time i'm glad we can laugh and talk baseball and all those. Things. UH i am very excited now For friday because we are getting This Urie perez. Start here's my. Thing it's against The. REDS i want to end on this note because it's against The. Reds we have high expectations that he could be pretty. Good if he is electric. Good do you just cannot empty the tank because it's Only? May but are you just gonna go super, aggressive even though looming we could possibly get that sent down and call back.
Speaker 2: Up, YEAH i think. SO i Wanted Bryce miller in this last fab. RUN i put up like two hundred plus whatever and he went for close to three. Hundred so if you put that in terms of a, thousand that would be like thirty. Percent but if you really think about what's been, lost people are going forty percent on. Him if you, want you have to be. Aggressive so, Yeah i'm gonna be aggressive on Youri, PRIs because either, way even if he's down for like a tiny, BED i think he comes back. Up i'm on.
Speaker 1: In. YEAH i mean it's a big jump from DOUBLE a to TRIPLE, a but we've seen it. Before all, Right dad'll do it for. Us but the story of the game goes on for The. Welsh I'm joey P cyan our, kids