Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 2: It's Teddy Mellencamp and Cambridge Edge.
Speaker 1: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with Me and Tam. We are going to get into a little bit of Southern charm. I mean, we may just well just call this episode like guest On should sit.
Speaker 2: In the fan for you, buddy On, no wonder you don't want to film.
Speaker 1: Gust On, maybe you should film so people don't blatantly talk about you twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: I mean, guys can change. I think we haven't seen enough of him to I don't get the douche bag vibe from him when he does film. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he likes tailor just fine, but that doesn't mean that he's not a cheater or that. I mean, I don't even find him unattractive, like he's I.
Speaker 2: Think he's attractive. So when Shep said he's not even what did he say?
Speaker 1: He's not good? He was not even good looking?
Speaker 2: Well I hate when guys say that about another guy. He's not even good looking.
Speaker 1: But I'm sorry, unless your Brad Pitt, don't say it.
Speaker 2: Not even him.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, Shep, Yeah, like I love Shep, but I also I'm not trying to bone down Shep. Vanita arrives at Sally's house the day after the housewarming party. All of the food is still out from the night before, there's a shoe in the bushes and koozies scattered everywhere. Vanita's returning Sally's close after she borrowed them from the following night's drowning.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this is a big rowning incident.
Speaker 1: And then Sally tells Venita that she told Taylor that a lot of people in the group don't trust her, and then Venita insists that Taylor knows this because they've all been open about it with her, And then they flashed back to last year's reunion where Taylor was called out because she went behind Olivia's back and kissed Austin. And then Venita hoped that Taylor doesn't just distance herself now because of this conversation. Even though Guesston is never around, they hope she's happy with him. Was this a housewarming party or like a frat hazing cause, because like this, it was a lot.
Speaker 2: It was a young people's housewarming party.
Speaker 3: But let's not forget I think they're my age. Are they really shep is?
Speaker 1: I don't know how Sally is.
Speaker 2: Shep is older than you.
Speaker 3: Hold on, we need to talk about Sally.
Speaker 1: Did you see the clip I sent no.
Speaker 3: Off camera?
Speaker 2: Was the one where she's on The Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Where she's on the Bachelor on Clayton's season, but season was this? I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I don't watch Bachelor. So was it a long time ago? Was it recent? Or was it before she's ever been seen on Southern Charm? Is she a serial reality star?
Speaker 1: It's definitely before she was seen on Southern Charm, but she had just gotten out. They showed the clip from The Bachelor. She went in to The Bachelor. It was Clayton was the Bachelor and she tells him that she was supposed to be getting married on this day, but her fiance and her broke up and she didn't think that she could stay. Then he gave her his first rose, which means like I really want you here, and then she still left.
Speaker 2: And she declined it. Yeah, well, then why was she on the show?
Speaker 1: Well, I think she wanted maybe she thought she was ready and then she wasn't ready, or maybe she wasn't into Clayton.
Speaker 2: He say right, maybe she went and went maybe not yeah, like.
Speaker 1: I don't need to spend time here, or maybe she just got there and got upset. I mean, clearly she falls hard and fast for people. So you know what ifs Taylor remembers the moment she fell in love with Guston, they were at dinner and she felt like she was talking to her best friend. She doesn't say she wants to spend the rest of her life with him because she doesn't want to drink jinx it, but she'd like to spend a good amount of time with him. Well, he won't go with you to any events, so you're filming that problem, so it's not a good sign. Then Gaston will be missing Molly's tuba concert, which as well.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh oh, I felt like honestly I was at like one of my kids middle school recitals.
Speaker 1: Well, also, like they knew that Mollie was filming, could they not put her like further up so we could even see her?
Speaker 2: I know, chefs standing up?
Speaker 1: Where is she? Where is she? But also is Molly getting paid to do this or is this like a recreational tube playing? I'm confused.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, I think it was sweet, and I think Mollie is so sweet.
Speaker 3: It was just.
Speaker 2: Not interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean, we can't play the tuba tamp. Can we play any instrument?
Speaker 3: No, I play a cla. Can you play a song on the player?
Speaker 2: Can you play the skin flute?
Speaker 1: What's the skin flute? This? Yeah, probably.
Speaker 2: Lately, I hope.
Speaker 3: Maybe tonight.
Speaker 1: And I'm just saying, oh god.
Speaker 2: She that's really working.
Speaker 1: The app is appy. Oh. Chef Craig and JT are going fishing together. Funnily enough, their captain's name is Austin, so that means Austin's there with them in spirit. This entire scene, like if JT hadn't already ruined himself for me watching him not even be able to pick up a fish like I grew up. I grew up there like I, So, did you pick up a bait fish?
Speaker 3: Did you go fishing?
Speaker 1: Ever? You did?
Speaker 2: Because just up fishing all the time and then they fish, they get that gigantic fish and they just throw them back in. So it's just fishing for sport.
Speaker 1: Like fishing, Yeah, you have to do yeah, especially if it's a certain I don't know if it's changed now, but the rules were when we were kids. If it was a certain kind of fish, you had to throw it back because there wasn't.
Speaker 2: So then you have to know your kinds of fishes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the kind of fishes no, but the whatever dudes I was hanging out to try to impress that I knew how to fish, they knew there're types of fishes I fish.
Speaker 2: When I was younger with my my dad would take us, but they were like no fishing farms where you just they'd load the fishing.
Speaker 1: More than fishing. We would do shoot what's it called where you go on you're in the middle of the ocean, and oh, we'd go to the sandbars. So sand bars is like you're in the middle of the ocean. But then all of a sudden, it's.
Speaker 3: Like this deep and ocean.
Speaker 1: We're all like pull our boats up. It's an ocean. It's in South Carolina, is it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've never been it before.
Speaker 1: I didn't know there was a sandbar.
Speaker 2: I didn't know there were sandbars in the ocean. Yeah, so I mean way out there, and then there's like two yeah.
Speaker 1: And then and then you can find how deep everything is. Then everybody figures out where the shallow spot is we all would park our boats and then we'd all hang out and drink boons, farm on on the whatever. That the sandbar, but we loved it so fishing, sandbar, kneeboarding, all that stuff. That's how we grapped. But then all of a sudden, okay, so after we get to the tuba and we're fishing to j I don't even understand how we're supposed to believe he's friends with any of these guys, Like they cannot even look at him.
Speaker 2: Well, we see later on in the episode that none of them are the only one that is fond of him is Vanita.
Speaker 1: Which it doesn't work out for her with that. But then Austin, did you know they dated? Yeah, disgusting.
Speaker 3: They dated.
Speaker 2: He dumped her, he ghosted.
Speaker 1: Her once he got on the show.
Speaker 2: And then then like ghost her in October and then November started posting pictures of a new girl on his Instagram.
Speaker 1: But also, I like you have like I feel like Benita's picker might be slightly off, and.
Speaker 2: You can tell when they you can tell when she chases after him. She still love I think she's still into him. How she then looked yummy or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't. She also jumped into a pool fully clothed, she was drowned.
Speaker 3: She was drinking, so maybe she was drinking.
Speaker 1: The night that she decided that she liked JT as well, because let's hope.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Then Austin visits Whitney at Miss FA.
Speaker 2: You know that they were secretly dating. Nobody knew the season was filmed before they broke up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I'm just blown away by that. Why would she date him.
Speaker 1: Because the other guy broke up with her because he went to Broadway and she was bummed out, And there's.
Speaker 2: So many other guys out there.
Speaker 3: No, apparently there isn't.
Speaker 1: There's Craig, There's Craig Austin, the only Garniston guys, And yeah, there's not that many options, apparently. Then Austin visits Whitney over at Patricia's house. Since Whitney can't figure out how to work the expression machine, he just says to pour a glass of Pappy's bourbon, which costs a thousand dollars a bottle for him in Austin. Then Madison comes. Madison was barely in this episode, which is upsetting to me because she's very upseparate.
Speaker 2: Very upset, very Madison's hatred for JT is just so entertaining for me.
Speaker 3: The girl hates it probably matches mine.
Speaker 1: And he's never even said he slept with me or had an affair with me. But I still dislike JT.
Speaker 3: We can see if he's single. Oh, he has a comeover.
Speaker 2: A comeover is a thing, I mom, over's a choice.
Speaker 1: Shave your head, you know what I'm going to give a PSA. If you're going bald or you're having a massive receding hairline, just shave it. Yes, just cut your losses unless you're rich as f and you can go get some quality plugs that we don't know or PRP or whatever the hell people do.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, don't say that. Do you know that my Instagram feed is filled with guys that are getting hair plugs so is mine?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: But also the audacity of him calling out the new guy's hair when his hair is his situation.
Speaker 3: But I mean the new guy.
Speaker 1: His delivery speech was very It was like he wrote it on his hand and he didn't have enough confidence to say it.
Speaker 2: But any who, you know what I want from my next birthday from you?
Speaker 1: What I'm not going to get you a present, but sure, I know.
Speaker 2: We don't do presents. A fifteen thousand dollars Japanese toilet fifteen thousand dollars for a damn toilet.
Speaker 1: It Yah, I don't even have toilet paper right now, this is not the time to discuss this topic.
Speaker 3: I've on my you're at my house.
Speaker 2: You could just you could just have water shoot up your wuha either end it goes front or back and then it air drives. But I don't like the air drive because then it blows hot air that smells like butt.
Speaker 3: Also, now I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: Then all of a sudden, I just got a visual of like Jenna Lyons Bush and now things are.
Speaker 4: Oh god, Hi, I'm Kristin Davis, and I want to know, are you a Charlotte. In nineteen ninety seven, my life was forever changed when I took on the role of Charlotte York on a new HBO show called Sex and the City. As we watched Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte navigate relationships in New York City, the show helped push once unacceptable conversation topics out of the shadows and altered the narrative around women and sex. We all saw ourselves in them as they searched for fulfillment in life, sex and friendships. Now I want to connect with you and share untold stories and all the behind the scenes together with special guests. What will begin with sex and the city will evolve into talks about themes that are still so relevant today. Are You a Charlotte is a much more than just rewatching our beloved show.
Speaker 3: It brings the past and the.
Speaker 4: Present together as we talk with heart, humor, and of course some optimism. Listen to Are You a Charlotte on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Then we're over at Craig's house, he and Shepherd hanging out and cooking food. Craig shows off his remote control fire pits, and Chef's happy for his friend who's always dreamed of this white picket fence lifestyle. Craig then admits for up to him, him and Page would be engaged already, but she changes her mind constantly Clarely, Yeah, I mean, we get a flash bag of Craig telling Page he wants a wife and kids, and she gets grossed out by it. Like I feel like the writing was on the wall.
Speaker 2: The writing was on the wall. You could tell that she was pulling away from him, and it just breaks my heart. I think Craig is so cute.
Speaker 1: Hey, Craig, are you interested in a forty three year old with four kids and a lot of emotional baggage?
Speaker 2: And he wants if you end up getting in and I will kill you.
Speaker 1: I'm not planning on ripping out my ied anytime soon, so let's let's calm our teds. Then Shep tells Craig that he dropped the L bomb with Sianna very early on when they weren't clothed. I don't even believe this whole relationship, Like, if we're going to talk about Guston, we have to talk about Sianna.
Speaker 3: This is well.
Speaker 2: Then it comes out that she was a big fan of the show.
Speaker 1: And also I think Shep is into Mollie.
Speaker 2: I think they would make a very cute couple. To be honest with you, I think they could.
Speaker 1: You know, I want Mollie to be a little more like a beat into herself. Yeah yeah, I mean I know that I can be a Debbie Downer and my voice does change and its tone. It's just but you know.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I feel I think she looks beautiful, but she often talks about the weight that she's gained, and she's still beautiful. She's far from overweight.
Speaker 1: She's a beautiful girl, and she's funny and like, honestly, I don't want to have tantric sex either.
Speaker 3: And either do I.
Speaker 2: But she did tell us that playing the tube is a little bit harder now because she has lip filler.
Speaker 1: You know what, I feel her Watch me try to drink this, and this isn't from filler, this is from the botox slip. Yeah, yeah, we can barely Okay, okay, well sorry, Then.
Speaker 2: Everyone arrives at the concert.
Speaker 1: We're moving through this. We don't need to.
Speaker 2: That's a proud dad.
Speaker 1: Let's just get right into we've already talked about tantric sex. We get to JT telling Taylor about Sally and Gaston's relationship and he says it lasted a few months. Taylor immediately is like upset and she's denying this, but.
Speaker 2: Honestly, who cares. It's a past relationship. Obviously he's gonna downplay it because she's in this mixico on this same show. She's not gonna He's not gonna say oh, yeah, I loved her and all that stuff, Like I don't talk to any Why not girlfriends I don't know if they.
Speaker 1: Were gonna be on the show. Why not just say yeah, we were in a relationship and then I cheated on her.
Speaker 3: Gaston is not.
Speaker 1: The one, Taylor, and I see that you're trying to protect him. But why are you protecting somebody that wasn't there for you on your birthday? Wasn't there for you any of these events? When people are gonna come for you, It makes it's.
Speaker 3: Giving like.
Speaker 1: I'm a puss and I know I have a bad reputation, So I'm gonna just make Taylor fight my battles.
Speaker 2: Well, I just need to see more of them before I jump to any conclusion I've already Okay, I need to see more. I can be very I can speak.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I can take being an amazing guy.
Speaker 2: He could, but I'm going to speak in absolutes when it comes to JT because there's just nothing going to change my mind about him.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, I mean I think he's trying instead of helping Taylor, I think he's trying to trick Taylor into actually wanting to be with him.
Speaker 3: Oh duh, because yeah, dually.
Speaker 1: Does right now, full sweat, Like, I'm so hot in here, I can you know, I don't need a dub, but like, why are you good?
Speaker 2: Eighty degrees in Orange County right now?
Speaker 1: It's one hundred and twenty seven degrees right now? All of a sudden, it sucks to be you. I'm like honestly about to get naked on here, listen, just because I have five star feet and yours are four point one. Don't be jealous.
Speaker 2: Oh off, oh those are fighting words.
Speaker 1: I can't walk all the way off yourself. Yeah, this sucks you. Probably you probably didn't even pull the little part that's like supposed to be over the toes. It's probably like touching your toes. You're probably in particular about it.
Speaker 2: Oh shut up, you were in a mood today.
Speaker 1: But anyway then well, JJT continues on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just continues. How about when JT says, sorry, mister tooth pick eyebrows and shitty hairline guy not listening.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, the guy's delivery was not good, but he didn't need to like come for his appearance at that point, and especially if you're JT. But Taylor's like repeatedly said, I don't want to hear it. I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: Did you notice on this show when they get into fights and they're own group, one leaves at a time, they just they're like, we're out of here if we're not filming anymore. It's so not housewife like, like there's do you have a fucking bird in your cabin there?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I probably do.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you the state that i'm right now. Yeah, I'm grabbed up, I have no air, I can't breathe, I'm drinking from water.
Speaker 3: From Let me just get this out.
Speaker 2: You can go do your horse shit. So Venita was really there for JT when he took off, and you can see. I mean, even though he ghosted her and they broke up and got a new girlfriend, I think that she really is still into him.
Speaker 1: You should probably watch back this episode. But the thing that I don't here's the other thing. I don't hate Sally and I actually to hate about her, and I actually feel bad for Taylor. I also don't need to see any more of shep fake relationship with the check I now that I know Craig and Page are done. I need that relationship to morph into this incestuous group in some capacity. Well, I need him and Austin to make up.
Speaker 2: They need to make it. Do you think that they're going to make up now that Craig has broken up with his girlfriend Paige?
Speaker 1: For sure, they've already hung out. They posted it on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Well coming up, Shep isn't hearing back from Sienna. Shocker, We find out that Sanna is a huge fan of Southern Charm. Craig and Austin are still fighting, and JT admits he's extremely attracted to Venita.
Speaker 1: I am liking Southern Charm. But this episode is a little bit dice at times. But I mean, but what it didn't phil was Taylor's cup because once again the guy she's picked is going to be taken down this entire season. And Gaston, if you were smart, you would choke to filming.
Speaker 2: Start filming. Maybe he's shot?
Speaker 3: Uh maybe because.
Speaker 2: The other girlfriend will find out.
Speaker 3: Didn't he get a blow job?
Speaker 1: And didn't Sally say she was giving a blowjob?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she goes and I gave him, I gave him. Would she say a little partial partial or a little and someone goes, what's a little bij.
Speaker 1: It means like, you didn't do it to fruition.
Speaker 2: It was, you know what, it was just the tip.
Speaker 1: More power to her. No, she did it, but then she didn't finish it, is what I would say.
Speaker 2: He didn't finish it.
Speaker 1: He didn't finish it.
Speaker 3: Didn't finish it, probably because.
Speaker 1: He's been boning down so much it takes some time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's be done with this.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, guys, we'll be back all next week. Appreciate y'all.
Speaker 2: Bye,