Speaker 1: I hope we're gonna talk about Vegas.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on, wait what you already started it? Yeah? I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready.
Speaker 1: It's called being considerate of other people's times. I got the engineer waiting on us patiently with baited breath, if you will, and he said, you guys, finish the pod and then I'll jump in. That's called being a team player. That's what iheart's all about.
Speaker 2: I know, it's good cross pollination, it's good teamwork. We are all about teamwork because teamwork, you know, what they say makes me makes me the dream work.
Speaker 1: I thought it was makes the Weien work.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, Well, it depends what team you're doing. Ah, you're talking about the husband and wifes and it in a significant other. It does make the Wien work, just depending on how that is, you know.
Speaker 1: I hope you got a good bit prepared.
Speaker 2: Oh I do have a great bit. I mean, it's freezing cold. My toes are suffering from frostbite. I've been trying to walk around to thaw them out. Go in the bathroom to take a pee, and it might be colder in the bathroom than it is anywhere in this building. How is it on the inside of the building and it is colder than anywhere else on the planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and are they addressing it? Is my question. I've heard mumblings, rumblings that something with there's only two different heat ducks or something, so maybe it doesn't disperse the air like how we want it to.
Speaker 2: Is that why the guy, the gentleman, the older gentleman, not sure what he does around here, but he has been sitting in various spots throughout the building, just randomly sitting in these chairs you walk around. He says, it looks like he's just looking out the.
Speaker 1: Window, but he's testing how it feels.
Speaker 2: But apparently he's testing different locations in the building to figure out where the heat is coming from. If the heat is getting to that spot, what's the circulation? Like, how long until you get frostbite if you sit by this chair? Oh, let me walk over here and sit in this excuse me a page from sales. I'm gonna need you to move out of this desk. I need to see if you're getting the heat here. Oh, you got a call coming in, I'll take I mean, I don't know what he is. He does, He work for our company or the building. He needed the exact heat thermometer, temperature barometer, if you will, of my desk. He sat on my lap. It's very interesting.
Speaker 1: I was like, if you need it, get it.
Speaker 2: And then when you had to play a voicemail and he hit the wrong button, It's like, dude, stop, you don't touch the buttons. And it was very awkward. It was weird to see because I'm used to seeing three people in the glassroom, you, Scuba and Abby. Uh, and there was four people in there. It's very weird.
Speaker 1: Well, and then he needed to get the exact temperature near Abby's legs because her legs have been getting cold. Oh, she sat on his face.
Speaker 2: That's weird. But he got the reading good and maybe we will see some improvement after the new year.
Speaker 3: Are you freaking cudding me?
Speaker 2: What's this guy's name?
Speaker 1: Freaking playing tunxil tugs with Abby?
Speaker 2: We don't know his name, dude, we don't even know he works for us or the building. Sorry, Arnold, didn't mean to upset you.
Speaker 1: So what if he did a little tonsil skiing with your girlfriend?
Speaker 2: So yeah, that was a little weird. It is a little weird to see him walking around the building kind of just camping out and doing I don't know.
Speaker 1: What, but that's what he is. He's the expert for that. You're the bears expert. He is the heat expert.
Speaker 2: How do you build a building this size, like this massive of a space, right.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing thirty thousand square feet and.
Speaker 2: You only have two places the heat comes out of the ducks like when you're engineering a place, don't you think, okay, I need this? I mean, I have two air vents in my bedroom. Whoa where the heat comes out? So how can you only have two in this whole freaking building?
Speaker 1: Low key flex? We have one, so you might have similar heating.
Speaker 2: I got a question, does yours come out of the wall? Mine too?
Speaker 1: I believe floor is probably the option for a lot of homes.
Speaker 2: I thought that that's the older homes. I thought the newer homes it was always on the wall or the ceiling.
Speaker 1: No, we're floor. I mean maybe. Obviously we cut a couple of corners to be able to field this puppy. And what I realized is you would never think so we had a couch over one of the vents in our room. There's it's a nook where you can put a couch. It's not a low key flex. It needed a couch there. Otherwise it's a dead space. So why'd you build it? Because we flipped it around and great question. Maybe it was supposed to be this big bay window and we just did a couple cheaper window options. So now there's this space where we really don't.
Speaker 2: Need low key flex so you could afford it correct, got it.
Speaker 1: There was supposed to be a different front door, and we said we don't need a front door. From twenty twenty five. Boom, we go the throwback door. Save a bunch of money. Oh, we were supposed to have a huge sliding last thing for twenty thousand dollars. We said one thirty at the price of that, and guess what. They were just fine and they look probably just as good.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Those sliding glass doors look pretty cool. You just open them up and let.
Speaker 1: The air in. But my point is this, I hate to take from your story, but I didn't have a story. We the couch covered the vent and it changed the temperature in our bedroom by three or four degrees all because the heat was having to go around the couch and up instead of straight up. That makes a difference. Dude.
Speaker 2: You make a great point. All the box boys they've been in the guest bedroom. Because about seven months ago we had the hot water heater bust in the downstairs and it flooded the downstairs. That's a problem, and so we had to rip out all the flooring and we were gonna put new flooring down, and we were gonna have to cut off some of the wall, redo the wall, because you know, you don't want mold to get in there. You have the fans in there drying it out, and they kept coming in and trying to do temperature readings and moisture readings. They finally got that figured out.
Speaker 1: Moisturize this, and then.
Speaker 2: All the books that the boys used to read and look out, they're all wet. Pages are all stuck together. They're all stuck together. And my wife says, hey, how come you didn't clean up the wet books when you were doing tearing out the floor. I said, there is no way I missed those books. That is impossible that I missed those books. But then I sat there and I was like, well, maybe I didn't miss those books. Maybe I'm just an idiot. I didn't realize they were wet, and I just stuck them in a pile and that's on me. M smash cut. A week later, it rains again and I go into the boy's room and there is water coming in the bottom of the walls. Jeez, bottom of the walls. And so you know what that screams.
Speaker 1: I'm not a contractor, foundation issues, geez.
Speaker 2: So I call my friends at Helo Tech. I said, hey, guys, look man, I got water coming in the bottom of my walls. And they come out and they check everything, and they said, all right, this is what's going on. You have a drainage system on the outside of your house that lasts about fifteen years, fifteen to twenty years, and yours has been it says, eighteen years, so they're probably all clogged. So that is why the water was coming in the bottom of the walls. So Helo Tech brought the and they dug out. They excavated my backyard, Yes, dug a big old hole, put in a whole new drainage system, and then filled it back up, put the gravel there. Boom, no more water coming in the bottom of the house.
Speaker 1: Fix the moat.
Speaker 2: He'l attached to the rescue. But this is where I'm going to get to my point. Then we have to reput the walls together, we have to paint the rooms. We still have to put the new flooring down. So the boys have been sleeping in a spare bedroom, in the guest bedroom. What's up, Scoop, How you doing man? Your friend Chris? Oh, thanks, man, he's.
Speaker 1: Just talking about sleeping arrangements for his kids at his house.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, turn on his mic.
Speaker 3: You guys don't sleep the same bed together like a lion den.
Speaker 2: No, you do that, I do do that? Yeah, and you get no sleep?
Speaker 3: No, I get great sleep.
Speaker 4: Actually, my oldest finally left the bed and he now sleeps in his own room.
Speaker 2: But wow, what made him do that?
Speaker 4: It was a combination of my wife being like, hey, you're six, you need to get in your own bedroom. And then I think one of the sense of independence because he was going in his second grade and he's like, hey, I feel like I need to be my own room. And he's had a room he just only played and it never slept in it. And but my now five year old and two year old sleep with me and my wife.
Speaker 2: What about the kicking in the they don't kick.
Speaker 1: They don't kick.
Speaker 3: No, they don't kick. They cuddle.
Speaker 2: See, my oldest one doesn't really move around. The middle one, he is like a statue. The third one, oh my god, he will flip upside down. He'll be sideway. Like when we travel and we're in hotels and we have to share a bed, it is like you get kicked in the rich I mean, you don't get a good night's sleep. Yeah, right, it's awful. Like you wake up and there's a foot in your face and our hands hitting you in the face. It's like never good sleep.
Speaker 4: I think, looking at it now, because my wife sleeps with the youngest one, I think I hear her a lot being like, oh stop. So I think the youngest one does like like somersaults that are sleep yes, and the middle child is like a statue.
Speaker 3: Just sits there and just happy to be a part of the family.
Speaker 2: It's weird how that works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is. I think I think we kind of mirror what your kids are like.
Speaker 2: I mean sometimes I go in and the youngest is his head is under the pillow, under the cushions or the blankets, and his feet is on the pill and I'm like how did that happen?
Speaker 3: And how are you breathing the whole night like that?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Yeah, I'll be suffocated and they're hanging off halfway off the bed and it's like, how did that happen?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't. I do have no idea, but we enjoy it. We like it. I feel it's made confident kids. And I mean everyone does their own thing. Everyone. There's no right or wrong answer.
Speaker 2: No, there is right or wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well then the right way is to sleep together.
Speaker 2: No, it's absolutely not.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is any animal kingdom. Look at all the mammals. We're the only mammals the entire animal kingdom that kick kids out of the bed immediately. Everyone else, lions and around the circle of life, they all sleep together as a pack.
Speaker 1: Well you know human and you know guaranteed even guy dagg it. You know.
Speaker 2: What happens then is later the animals stay with their parents forever.
Speaker 3: No, no, they get kicked out.
Speaker 4: They do their own Like Sima doesn't stay with mom and dad forever because he thought it was his fault. Well, true that, but the but then I guess Nala stays around with the pack. Yeah, okay, I see your point.
Speaker 2: Things I see what I'm saying. So then when they get older, they think, oh, I had to be with my mom and dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I guess we're living that experiment now, so we'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: How have you gone through growing pains with your oldest going out of the room? Does he like feel weird?
Speaker 4: And I still he like when it first happened, he was very nervous, and so every night I had to go in there, and I'll almost almost.
Speaker 3: Sleep with him every night in his bed. But then then he started to do his own thing.
Speaker 4: And then so now I still take him and, you know, tuck him in and I'll cuddle them for like five or ten minutes. And then I hear Steven come to bed and I'm like halfway a sleep, and I wake up and then I run to bed.
Speaker 3: So he still needs to be like tucked in and cuddled a little bit.
Speaker 1: Let me give this small example. It's probably terrible, but there was a bird living in our house. We let it make the nest in the corner of our outdoor house, and all the little birdlings were right there with the bird. Well, guess how the bird taught thes to fly push him out that, and she led them into the road so that they would get scared by the traffic. And that is how they first did their wings. And not only did she do it once, she did it with every one of her birds.
Speaker 3: And so push them into traffic.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's how you guys can get ready of your kids.
Speaker 3: Push my kids right into traffic.
Speaker 1: Not that human example. She was got to get him out of the bed or so.
Speaker 2: Well, she was trying to see if her kids were fit to survive in this world. And if they got hit by a car, She's like, well, they didn't learn.
Speaker 1: Everyone got scared by the car and then started fluttering their wings and would learn to fly by that. That's pretty scary, and take them into traffic.
Speaker 3: Use that what a terrible mother.
Speaker 4: Ready, I have to go, boys, it's just fun.
Speaker 2: Hey man, thanks dude. Hey, we taught him to fly man Birdie's fly.
Speaker 1: Oh he just went off the patio.
Speaker 2: Oh no, So back to my kids.
Speaker 1: Are you taking a break?
Speaker 2: No, I got to finish the story about you had the after the break, the covered up vent.
Speaker 1: After the break.
Speaker 2: They've been sleeping in the guest bedroom and we have a mattress because two of them sleep on one mattress. And then we have like a foal or a twin that one sleeps on and it's on the floor, and every once in a while it gets moved over and it's over the vent and they complain about being cold. Ye and I'm like, what, oh, you're on the vent. We move it back over. They're like, oh, Dad, that's so much better. So the floor vent is a big problem. If you cover it up, you don't get the same air as you used to.
Speaker 1: You need to. I'm curious. We do have the other vents. See Baser's office has the other vent. The right when you enter the house, there's in the other vent. Upstairs there's a ceiling vent.
Speaker 2: See, you don't have ceiling events. They're on the floor.
Speaker 1: Okay, father in law rock that. But guys, those floor events are very important. And hopefully the guy right around here this office figuring out the heat, he can learn about the floor vents.
Speaker 2: And after the break he's gonna come in and tell us what he's discovered. We'll be right back.
Speaker 5: So I was able to figure out what the barometer that the actual calculations of the heat in here is right around sixty nine six to seven. Uh here Abby if you wouldn't mind let me sit on your head and just see if this temperature works.
Speaker 1: Is that hot enough?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: My work here is done.
Speaker 5: Your temperature in this building is now six sven.
Speaker 2: Man. That was great scientific research things, man, but appreciate it. Now that you're gone, man, I think we can start the show now that you're gone. Yeah that our listeners really need to know the barometer and temperature.
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna do it live.
Speaker 2: We oh the one two three so loser? What up, everybody? I am lunchbox. I know the most about sports, so I'll give you the sports facts, my sports opinions, because I'm pretty much a.
Speaker 1: Sports genius, y'all. It is sizzing from the North Alpha Male live on the north side of Nashville with two point three three three three three three acres and bays or my wife kids are the electrophysiology unit at Vanderbilt probably defrosting. Somebody needs to check on him, and I'll di have a heart attack when I'm seventy two and a half. That's all I gah. I had a rhyme at one point. I forget it over to you.
Speaker 2: Man, Ray, Christmas is rapidly approaching. We are a few days away before you're gonna wake up. You're gonna walk into whatever room that Christmas tree is if you celebrate Christmas, that is, and you're gonna see those presents under the tree, and you're gonna be like, oh, yes, the most wonderful time of year. Santa Claus has come. Not for the homeless, not for the homeless. But maybe they will find a present under a tree. Maybe it'll be a like half eaten cheeseburger. That's Christmas to them.
Speaker 1: It's a box of coke.
Speaker 2: And you're gonna be like, yes, I can't wait to see what someone got me. What a surprise. And you're gonna start ripping into those presents and some are gonna be good, some are gonna be bad. And my dad every year he has the same reaction to every present. Oh, alright, like it, love it or hate it, you would never know.
Speaker 1: It's a great reaction.
Speaker 2: It's a great reaction, and you can just wait for it, wait for it, oh all right, And sometimes thirty seconds later, what is it?
Speaker 1: Plug and play?
Speaker 2: Plug and play, he has the same reaction. It is a foul proof method. Well, last Christmas, Ray my in laws mainly my father in law sent me a gift and I opened it up.
Speaker 1: What was it like? See ring?
Speaker 2: And I am like, what could it be?
Speaker 1: This will improve it for us, Thank you, I appreciate it, Phil.
Speaker 2: And it was a brand new book. And I was like, so cool, because I don't mind reading a book. I like consuming some words on a page and you know, going page to page and then reaching the end and slamming that.
Speaker 1: Book shut, like Fifty Shades of Gray.
Speaker 2: Never read it, but yes, like that, or To Kill a Mockingbird or nineteen eighty four, those books that you read in high school.
Speaker 1: Ray Fifty Shades of Gray was a real slam it shut, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: This one is by David N. Schwartz, The Last Man who Knew Everything, The Life and Times of Enrico Fermi, father of the Nuclear.
Speaker 1: Age, freaking written about Arnold and he put.
Speaker 2: A little post it note on there and he said, I don't know if they ever met you, because they would call you the most interesting man.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 3: I'm the interesting man in the world, do you mother?
Speaker 2: And so I'm like, great, I can't wait to read this. It looks thick, it's thick. It is let's see how many pages.
Speaker 1: This book is girthy.
Speaker 2: Even it's only like three hundred and sixty pages.
Speaker 1: I like sticking around six seven.
Speaker 2: Smart and I thought, okay, let me read about this book. Well, it's about some scientist and he was big with the atomic bomb and things like that and splitting particles. And it says, oh, the good news is you don't need to be an engineer or anything. We have dumbed this book down for the average reader.
Speaker 1: Do they talk about heat conductors at all? Because otherwise why is this useful?
Speaker 2: Well, it just talks about it. My father was a particle physicist. In nineteen sixty two, he and two of his colleagues conducted an experiment that demonstrated the existence of two distinct types of neutrons neutrens neutrino's, I don't know, ghostly sub atomic particles that can pass through hundreds of millions of miles of lead without bumping into a single atom. That was the first sentence of the book, right, try.
Speaker 1: Drivers just called in. They took a yellowjacket at a gas station and a bottle of surge and they almost fell a city. Paul driving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, this guy wrote all about this FIRMI guy, and he said, don't worry. You don't have to be a scientist. You don't have to be a chemic, you don't an engineer. This book is for you. The book sucks, ray as as.
Speaker 1: You're trying to talk like a poet, just freaking talk as.
Speaker 2: A person that got this book. I wanted to be respectful of my father in law. The book sucks, and so I sat now to start reading it shortly after Christmas. And I have no damn idea anything they're saying in this book.
Speaker 1: Gun to your head? Are you looking at that? Are you looking into nudi mag? First on Nudy mag. That's the better present.
Speaker 2: This book was so intelligent. I have no idea what I read.
Speaker 1: Let's throw it off the balcony.
Speaker 2: We might as well throw it off the balcony.
Speaker 1: But because guess what. You can give a homeless man a dollar, but you can teach him to read, and he will learn his way off those streets.
Speaker 2: He may learn how to split an atom and do all these neutrons and protons like this book talked about. Because I wanted to read this book because I was worried my father in law would ask me so what'd you think of the book? And once I started the book, There's one thing about me. When I start something, I don't like to quit. I like to keep going because what if the book is gonna get better? What if after chapter one, oh maybe chapter two is better. Get to chapter two, get through chapter two, you're like chapter three, that's gonna be the home run chapter.
Speaker 1: You not a good gambler, then you need to know when to quit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, that's the same thing with gambling. It's like, Oh, this roll of the dice, this is the one that's gonna hit. This is the one where I'm gonna flip over an ace king for a twenty one blackjack. This is the roll of the ball that is gonna be read twenty one and we're all gonna go home happy.
Speaker 1: This is the day I chase back all the losses from Saturday and Sunday Monday night football correct.
Speaker 2: And I kept reading, and I kept reading, and I'd put the book down like, oh my god, I can't read this. Then a week later, I'd go back to it and I'd start reading. I'd read three pages, and it would take me twenty minutes to read three pages because some of the words I didn't even know what they were.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're trying to get in good with Phil. I got you, yes.
Speaker 2: And it took me because I thought maybe Phil read this book and was like, oh man, you're gonna love this book. It took me ten months to finish this damn book.
Speaker 1: The book sucks.
Speaker 2: It took me ten months to read The Last Man Who Knew Everything, The Life and Times of Enrico Fermi, father of the Nuclear Age.
Speaker 1: Just let me say this. You could you get one life to live. You can live it any way you want to. Just don't be a loser. Holy crap, dude, you're never gonna get those ten months back.
Speaker 2: I feel like a loser after reading this book.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, man, you gotta start making up for lost time. What were you doing.
Speaker 2: I was reading the book that my father in law gave me for Christmas, trying trying my darnedest to like appreciate the gift and maybe I would understand it.
Speaker 1: How's it going, Phil, You want to talk about small Talker? You want to talk about the Last Man Who Knew Everything? How you doing? Happy holidays?
Speaker 2: Phil? Some recent work This is page one eighty. Some recent work by E. Fermi and L. Sizzleland, which has been communicated to me in manuscript, leads me to expect that the element uranium may be turned into a new and important source of energy in the immediate future. Certain aspects of the situation which you which has arisen page and stick it up your eyes, which has arisen, seem to call for watchfulness and, if necessary, quick action on the part of the administration. I believe, therefore that it is my duty to bring to your attention the following facts and recommendations.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Roosevelt finally received the letter in October nineteen thirty nine and authorized work on fission as immediate priority. What is fission? Ray, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The only page worth reading six seven.
Speaker 2: Oh, you want to go to page sixty seven. Okay, we'll go to page six seven and let's see what they had to say on page six seven. Okay, page sixty seven. Uh, let's see that summer for me bought a car. Generally frugal. He chose the cheapest model, Pigot, a Bibet Purgod, a yellow chio seat convertible that looked as silly as it was cheap. Bet. He had grandly announced to his friends that soon he would be either getting married or buying a car.
Speaker 1: Stop glazing me, bro, stop glazing me, I.
Speaker 2: Learned when she heard the news about the purgot. Laura's friend Cornelia wrote to Laura.
Speaker 1: WHOA, my wife's on that page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, so I guess his wife found out his girlfriend found out he bought a car. So her friend thought, oh my gosh, he doesn't want to marry you, but he ended up marrying Laura. Anyway, It's about me, dude, dude, I'm telling you what the there are. So the lesson I want to hear it teach you is it is okay to give up on certain things.
Speaker 1: Just speak to the truck driver.
Speaker 2: You farmers out there, if you were thinking about this Christmas giving one of your friends or family members, the last man who knew everything, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Just give him a can of corn and tell them they can stick it up. They're turning the eyes.
Speaker 2: It would be better than more enjoyable than reading this book. It was so hard to read.
Speaker 1: How much was it because it actually looks like one of those sixty dollars or something like that.
Speaker 2: It was thirty five US dollars. Well, invest that and I don't know where he got it. If he got at a bookstore, garage, sales bro.
Speaker 1: You take that to Goodwill, they're gonna say, no thanks. Nobody that comes in here can read much less PHYSI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and splitting Adams and doing all that. Let's it was tough. Let's go to good Reads and I'll tell you the overall rating this book has.
Speaker 1: See that's one of those you just brag about reading. I think that's one of those you put in your office and people can just see that you dominated that thing.
Speaker 2: Well, there's been one forty eight ratings, one hundred and twenty seven reviews. It has four point twenty four out of five stars. But that tells me that not a lot of people have read it. If only a thousand people have reviewed this book, not a lot of people have read it. So I don't know why my father in law thought I would love to know about splitting of atoms and fission and micro neutrons and neutrons and protons and atoms and oh my god, it was so miserable. But I will never read this book again.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right now, most of the people that have read that book haven't ever got honey on their stinger.
Speaker 2: You're probably right. Let's see some of that. You want to read some of the rules.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've read the book.
Speaker 6: It was actually very beautiful the way around page one hundred, the page is stuck together, and I've found myself in just a climax of climaxes, and I found the perfect fission fission virgin.
Speaker 2: From Charlene. I could read about Fermi over and over and never get tired of it. The Pope of Physics by Genosagree ended up being one of my favorite books of all time because it went into the physics. What in the world.
Speaker 1: Well, I learned a little bit more fun than the average guy on that one.
Speaker 2: I learned a lot I didn't know about this amazing scientist from Howard, who died in his early fifties but influenced so many, including my own physics hero, Dick Feerhman.
Speaker 1: There it is old Dick. We know she locked the door, shut the drapes. There. Read the book. Yeah, she ain't reading that. When the neighbors are up, tell you that right now. A lot of them go over to the bedroom, lock the door. It's more in a book to them.
Speaker 2: Here is from Elizabeth an interesting biography of the last man who excelled at both theoretical and applied experimental physics. The physics content in the book I can be a little it can be a little daunting. I took notes and did some research and it was excellent.
Speaker 1: See for a lot of these women, it's fitt shades of gray. They didn't do the vision of it. A lot of these women are single, and they were hearing about oh dick formes.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, h man, it was tough. Man. Here's one from Jimmy Schwartz read a lot about Fermi before he realized that there was no definitive biography on the man.
Speaker 1: I have to read.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't need great book. This from Frederico four stars a bit too detailed at times, but it really describes the character of Firmi in all his dimensions. Mackenzie, The quest to understand the landscape of nuclear physics continues. Man, I love FORMI. I don't think I fully understood just how singularly both a theoretician and an experimentalist. He was mind blown.
Speaker 1: The previous dude, what was his name, uh, Frederico, Frederico, Like, let's be real, this is a real question. How many ais has he hooked up with a lot, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Man. So there you go, my room. You one star, one star.
Speaker 1: So guys like, have you ever hooked up with a girl named Alexa?
Speaker 2: Not that I don't wait, maybe I think green dress was named Alexa. It's maybe she was Alexis. She was aletorical question, she was Alexis. Sorry, in my.
Speaker 1: Theorem and my rhetorical rhetoric, that was a rhetorical question. Sorry, he's hooked up with a girl name Alexa and Ai.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if you get this present, if you get a present under the tree in a few days that you think, man, I don't know about that. It's okay to say you don't like it. It's okay to give up on it. It's okay to take it back. Me. I sucked it up. I learned a life lesson. It took me ten months, ten months of my life, and here we are. I won't pass this book on anybody, But if you want it and you want to read it, if you love physics and theoretical physics and apply whatever the hell they're doing, I'd love to send it to you. You want it.
Speaker 1: No, No, I was just gonna say, either you're third wall is leaking again, or page two hundred and sixty seven and two hundred and sixty eight are stuck together.
Speaker 2: We'll take a break, we'll bring it back.
Speaker 3: Ray.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I got a little bored.
Speaker 2: The fact you read that. You're trying to suck up to Pops. Dude, I mean, he got me a present. What was I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Just say?
Speaker 2: Ah, Man, this was not for me.
Speaker 1: But it's genius. What a talking point? Happy holidays?
Speaker 2: Phil?
Speaker 1: What was the last man to know? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: How the hell have you been?
Speaker 1: Come?
Speaker 2: Here? Been a good nine months?
Speaker 1: Theore etams and physicisms? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Phil?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean about that book? Man, I don't really understand what I read. Man, I read the whole thing. You go, I've never read it. Wait wait, you gave me the book and you never read Yeah, Man, I just thought that something you might be fine interesting? What about me? Says? I would find splitting Adams interesting? And uranium and this and that?
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You did nothing wrong in everything? Right?
Speaker 2: It's rough? Man? Do you want to read it?
Speaker 1: Uh? We got different different kinds of things in the bathroom. Yeah, yeah, a lot of pictures, if you know what you mean. Yeah, yeah. So what do you doing for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Man? You're gonna be in your house? Are you're gonna be You're gonna.
Speaker 1: Go get me in Jamaica?
Speaker 2: No, No, that's after. That's after. On Christmas Day, you will not be in Jamaica.
Speaker 1: We'll be doing missions work. We're going south. Those people need our help.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're going south to your brother in laws.
Speaker 1: No, we're going to south to Jamaica and our resort needs clean up. And you know what if my twenty one drinks in one day helps clean up that resort, by god, I'm gonna help out and do some missions work down there. You know what I'm saying. You want me to clean up some palm leaves. You give me a pina colada, You give me a cubano, you give me a red stripe. That stuff's gonna get cleaned up real quick. You want to you want to give me a mud slide, maybe a flaming doctor pepper. You see that entire disaster area over by the pool area, I'll have it cleaned up by noon. You get bays or bloody Mary and a Mimosa. We'll have the whole pool gutted and cleaned by two pm. You want us to taste test the steak and tell you if it is quality. You give us something to mix it with, a good wine, a good beer that pairs with it, and I'll let you know if all your your grills and stuff are up to par. We're gonna be down there doing some missions work. We'll be in Jamaica, all right, man, have a safe trip. Man, you man, Yeah, I'm gonna be in Austin.
Speaker 2: Man. We made a last second pivot. We were gonna do Christmas here pivot and we said, you know what, we ain't seen Granny and Grandpa in six months. I ain't seeing our cousins in six months since we went to Texas in July. So we're packing up the vehicle and we're driving down to Texas. Man, Griswolds, we are going Griswall Christmas. It's gonna be amazing. We gonna have it at Granny and Grandpa's. We're gonna wake up on Christmas morning to the smell of that fresh bubble bread and the excitement of the kids and running down the stairs and seeing what Santa has brought just like I used to do as a child in this house. We're gonna be in that same house and they're gonna come down the same stairs that I did, and it is going to be amazing and it's gonna be a wonderful time. Hopefully gonna see my brother, I know, I'll see my sister batter's box. Hopefully he's gonna stop buy for a minute or two.
Speaker 1: Hopefully your dad repaired that hole in the wall your brother made twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: That is repaired for a while there, we just put a bookcase in front of it and forgot about it. But we did do that, and he did point paint the new the entranceway, the hallway, so I need the first thing I need to say. It's like, wow, I really like the color. I don't know what color it is. They were doing it as a test to see if my brother and sister would notice, and they didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kids, no fingers, please take the shoes off in the hallway.
Speaker 2: Hopefully the Christmas tree. I don't know if they're gonna have the Christmas tree up or if we're gonna put it up with them and put the decorations all my homemade ornaments that I have had since I was a kid. The one that Aaron Weeks gave to me at Summit Elementary in like second or third grade. She gave me a little snowman with blue glitter. Oh that still goes on the tree every year.
Speaker 1: That was a drug reference, No it was not.
Speaker 2: It was Aaron Weeks, her mom and her sat there and made homemade ornaments for every kid in the class.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And they were in wood snowmen. And I put it up every year and I just think, man, what up, Aaron Weeks? How you doing? Good to see you man. Yeah, So those ornaments that you get in second grade, you think they mean nothing, and then you have them forty years later, it's pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean a lot of the truckers that was their final grade, you know, it's Yeah.
Speaker 2: What about tug voters?
Speaker 1: I heard they have to be able to do some GPS. They're actually a little bit more advanced.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, man, Well I have a great day. I'm out of here. Great pod. This is a great pod.
Speaker 1: I think it was.
Speaker 2: We are one hundred percent human. We are one hundred percent human.
Speaker 1: You know, it says it at the beginning of our podcast. Now you don't listen back to game tape. It says, I heart radio guaranteed one hundred percent human and it leans into us and you sound like a freaking robot.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. Yeah, and a shout out to my guy, en Rico Fermi Man, make you rest in peace. Rest in peace, man, Thanks for all you did to the physics world. I took that journey with you, and I'll never go on it again.
Speaker 3: There's no way you read that.
Speaker 1: There's the pages are still perfect.
Speaker 2: No, I read it, dude, I read it. It was terrible.
Speaker 1: You sped read it?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no. Ten months is not speed reading.
Speaker 1: Like baser id me regirl on the train every day this girl rides the train and sees a lady in the window. That's all I read. The first two pages. Oh, I read about a train and a girl like it was so boring. It was like, next day she rode the train and saw the lady in the window. Cool, When does something happen? Actually I think she did. Get uh don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about that book, but I'll tell you how this book ends.
Speaker 1: I'm getting you.
Speaker 2: Girl on the train, Okay, don't whatever you do, don't read this book. Man. And you want to get this a basil for Christmas.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna read Girl on the Train in Jamika.
Speaker 2: That's what you should do. I want a full report when you get back. I want a full report.
Speaker 1: Man, the girl ever leave the train?
Speaker 2: Well, this guy he did a lot of things. Man, he built bombs and real scientists stuff. I don't I couldn't even tell you. It's so bad.
Speaker 1: No, the girl on the train, I think I didn't get to page three, but somebody said she like gets naked on the train.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know, man, I don't want to know.