Speaker 1: Good morning us yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Just hilarious. Wake the ass, stop the guy piece of the planet. Guess what day it is? Yes, what day it is? Good morning? How y'all feel out there?
Speaker 4: I feel blessed, black and holly favor, but happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 5: Good morning, that's right, Wednesday day, middle of the week. How y'all feel, how you feeling?
Speaker 3: Just feel good? Yo?
Speaker 6: It's some legends birthday. We got Laurence Fishburn look at a five? Okay, you know Arnold Swarzer niggud Okay, yeah, j fish Why you skip Terry Crews?
Speaker 3: And I ain't the idiots birthday? Yes? Yeah, married one white woman. If people forget about you, well, I said legends, So I said the legends first legend. No, really terror legend, Terry Crews love Terry, but no, I don't think he's a legend. I get what you're saying, this level of the legends. Lawrence Pittsburgh, Right, yeah, bibical box nig definitely not on the sort.
Speaker 7: Nigga.
Speaker 3: What Terry got Terry got his legendary lane. He's an icon. I wouldn't say, all right, damn, so that's.
Speaker 4: He's legendary icon is I would say, Lord Fishbird is more than all right?
Speaker 3: Well then all right we'll have the legendary Terry icon. What about ice J. J. Fishmember, I gotta be like it's something the bounce it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in his lane, he's a legend. He's in I don't know what would you call him viral sensation?
Speaker 7: Viral?
Speaker 6: Yes, viral sensations like Terry, Yes, around that time a town.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, and they gotta be like god him, oh yeah, we both one one yeah window. I think ice J. Fish is driving Uber now he is? I think so.
Speaker 5: I believe I've seen a clip online when he was driving Uber and I take, aren't you that kid? He was like, yeah, that's how hard I believe you. So man making an honest leaguet some money. I ain't got at him.
Speaker 4: I'm rather making more money doing Oben than he was when everybody was singing this song.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I'll sway the pepill be making money. We'll send to all those individuals and happy birthday.
Speaker 4: Absolutely all right. Well, listen today Leos, Yes they are Leo's. Okay, Well, let's get the show cracking.
Speaker 5: We have the founders of Earn Your Leisure joining us this morning, Troy and Rashard Belaud. They have investmentest of course they do it each and every year, so they'll come up here to talk about that and more.
Speaker 4: Yes, there fifty investments will be in Atlanta August twenty second to the twenty fourth at the Georgia World Congress Center.
Speaker 3: That's right, Yes, we'll kick it with them, and let's get the show cracker.
Speaker 5: We got front page news lock to break down, so don't go anywhere as to breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Good morning morning, everybody is DJ env just hilarious.
Speaker 5: Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 3: Good morning Morgan, Good morning the morning.
Speaker 8: How we sailing on our Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Hope, let's black and Holly favored one?
Speaker 8: All right, love to hear it? All right?
Speaker 9: So yesterday there is no damage being awarded after a tsunami wave hit Hawaiian islands. Now a massive eight point eight earthquake off the coast of Russia triggered to warnings on Tuesday night. In Hawaii, Alaska, and along the west coast. Hawaii saw four foot waves that pushed some boats onto dry land, but no further damage than that now. Hawaiian Governor Josh Green stressed, however, that the all clear had not yet been given and he's urging people to stay out of the evacuation area for now. He warned that waves will not just hit one side of the beach or one side of the island, but they will wrap around the island. So he's urging, you know, his those people in that area to just be careful and you know, stay the check.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know nothing about that island, but you know, when you say that a tsunami hitting there was no significant damage.
Speaker 3: That's incredible. That is incredible. Great things. I haven't I haven't heard about it until just now. Oh no, I heard about it all of US news. Justina earth quake.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but the interesting thing for me is that there's really nowhere to go other than inland and you know, seek higher ground.
Speaker 8: So, you know, it's nice to know that the people there are okay for now.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 8: President Trump, let's.
Speaker 9: Get into some presidential news of President Trump is back in Washington, d C. After spending the last five days in Scotland. He returned to the White House yesterday evening, where he was joined with his grandchildren.
Speaker 8: While in Scotland.
Speaker 9: Visited, Trump visited two of his golf courses and met with European leaders. He was briefed on what he calls the tragic shooting that took place in Manhattan. Now, Trump posted he trust law enforcement agencies to get to the bottom of why this crazed lunatic committed such a senseless act of violence. He went on to say his heart is with the families of the four who were killed, including the NYPD officer who made the ultimate sacrifice. Meanwhile, it is is a terrible story and it continues to develop. Authorities are still working to determine the shooter determine whether the shooter in Monday's Manhattan attack that left five people dead, including the gunman, received help. Now, New York City Mayor Eric Adams says peace of the semi automatic rifle that was used in the killings were brought by an associate of suspect Shane Tomorrow, and detectives are working to id that person.
Speaker 8: Let's take a listen to New York Mayor Eric Adams.
Speaker 10: The lower part of we are finding out was purchased by in associates. We are now attempting to identify him and question him. At this time, it is undetermined at this time if he played any role at all in planning or carrying out this action.
Speaker 3: Oh so he didn't he didn't buy he didn't buy the firearm. Somebody else bought it for him.
Speaker 9: A part of it, at least a part of that firearm. Yes, you know, every little piece has a serial number, right.
Speaker 4: I would that's interesting, right because you know, how are they going to hold the person who bought the gun farm accountable?
Speaker 5: And why did the person buy him the firearm? But was not a firearm is a part of it, So we don't know part of it. It could have been a clip, it could have been we don't know, or it could have been the scope. We don't know what part of it it is.
Speaker 3: I'm right, Like, you can't know if you knew he was going to do this, But that's what I want.
Speaker 8: You knew that he had the mental health issues? Yeah, well that's what they will determine through investigation. I'm sure.
Speaker 9: So reports say Tomorrow appeared to be targeting the NFL headquarters and had a note claiming he suffered from CTE, a brain disease that's linked to playing football and it can only be diagnosed after death.
Speaker 8: Now, the note asked that his brain be studied. New York City Mayor Eric Adams.
Speaker 9: He praised authorities for their work and said the investigation is still in its early stages.
Speaker 8: Let's take a listen to his comments.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I talked to the men and women of the New York City Police Department in our partners for immediately going in the building, going floor by floyd, doing the search, looking for any incinerary devices to conduct a very thorough investigation. We have reason to believe that he was focused on the NFL agency that was located in the building, and we're going to continue to investigate with our federal partners.
Speaker 4: I still don't understand why he was talking in the NFL. I mean, he never played in the NFL. Like I guess we'll never know why he was, but played in college.
Speaker 3: I just think it was high school.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he was a breakout star in high school. That's why they said, you know he was he did his big one in high school. He was great and in high school playing football in California. He didn't make it to the league, he supposedly according to the note, which supposedly NBC News reports that investigators actually discovered a second note in his Las Vegas home, similar to the tone of the one that they discovered in New York City. But basically, he's blaming the NFL for CTE and you know the condition that he's he's in crazy.
Speaker 3: It was never there, that's crazy.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I really be just trying to figure out people's motives for things like this, you know what I mean, because you know, when you see situations like this, the first thing you think, you said is yesterday and be like, what if he was just walking out that building and he was just in therery and now you you know, victim of what this person is going what this person is going through. So I'll just be trying to figure out what our people's motives were doing the things that they do.
Speaker 3: It's just selfish. I ain't want to go along, and that's stupid, It makes it makes no sense.
Speaker 5: And maybe he thought that, you know, the reason that kids want to play football is the NFL, and that's the way.
Speaker 3: But like you said, just take your own life.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 5: You come up here and so many people have lost their family members, their fathers, their brothers, their uncles.
Speaker 3: Is just said, and was he ever really clinically diagnosed with ct.
Speaker 9: No, he was self diagnosed Lord, and again not diagnosed CTE while you're alive. That's something that your brain has to be studied after the fact to determine after you've pretty much expired.
Speaker 8: Yeah, unfortunately. So that's a sad story all around.
Speaker 9: And yeah, but I'll continue to keep you guys posted as that story develops and more arises.
Speaker 8: That's your front page news for six am.
Speaker 9: At seven am, stick around, we are talking more presidential and what's happening in Gaza.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you everybody else, Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. If you need to vent phone line to wide open, holler at us now. If you're having a good morning, you get a bad night, whatever it may be, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five.
Speaker 3: One oh five one. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, a new days.
Speaker 12: If you're time to get it off your chest, whether you're.
Speaker 3: Mad or black, time to get up and get something. Call up now eight hundred five eight five one O five one.
Speaker 7: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Hello. Who's this Hi?
Speaker 5: This is Monica.
Speaker 3: Hey Monica, good morning, get it off your chest morning.
Speaker 11: I told him about the guys that stop the people that happened.
Speaker 3: Yes, ma'am, Now you know what, it's crazy.
Speaker 11: He has a mental health don and what's so sad is a lot of people don't treat that seriously until something happened and then he paced football, right, he asked that we.
Speaker 3: So he said, he said he got CD. He was self diagnosed with CT.
Speaker 4: Like Morgan said, you don't know if you got CD until after you go and they study your brain.
Speaker 11: Right, Okay, because I remember some footballs that committed football fingers that committed suicide because they had that same thing. They was taking pills and they said, that's the pain where just so much you can't take it no more. It was a football player that shot himselfing ahead because of the pain. And my thing, that's this. They need to take those true subjects and consider rationings and help people out for real, because this is getting crazy. You know, people call him crazy, but they're not crazy. It's something from a mental health illness. And that's something New York son't really takes to tell you until something happened, and I'm something happened, say so quick to say, oh it's crazy person. No, he has a mental illness and he needs help. And it's awful us to get people to get help for people.
Speaker 3: Like that, you know what's so interesting whatever? And I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: But if you can fix your mouth to say you have a mental illness, then you can also fix your mouth to go get help for that mental illness. Like, there's so many resources out here that you know are available to people in the same way. You can you know, google how to get a gun or google with the NFL headquarters that you could be doing that same stuff to get, you know, help for what it is that you're dealing with instead of just going out to project that pain on the other people.
Speaker 6: That it's that long ass drive that he took over here. I'm sure his head wasn't hurting that goddamn bed like for him to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could think of a well thought out playing to go execute people. Then you can think of a well thought out playing to go execute you know, you go getting help. Yeah, because, like you said, if he knew he had problems, he could have got helped. Hello, who's this revotevote? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 13: Hey man, I just want to say a person for the morning, everybody. Un I just want to say, you're right a lot.
Speaker 1: Way.
Speaker 3: I'm self diagnosed. Retalk, shut up.
Speaker 14: Okay, we too.
Speaker 11: So we were in the same boat.
Speaker 14: Listen to the other day and y'all was having a discussion. I forgot what about but we we look got brought up and just had made a compliment that I guess you heard us saw something around tall about Florilla was in the bedrooms.
Speaker 3: Talby, you're about the.
Speaker 14: Well. I'm sorry that happy down last. I ain't down there, Cray. I was just driving when I heard down.
Speaker 11: There, Cray.
Speaker 3: That's hard it is be rolling goodbye, goodbye. Hello. Who is this? Hello?
Speaker 7: This is James calling from nor Caronta.
Speaker 3: James. How are you, sir?
Speaker 15: I'm doing all right.
Speaker 11: I had a question for you. An't envying?
Speaker 14: Matter of fact, yes, sir, when we all had that cold nasky done that the liquid that you have to drink before the procedures happened.
Speaker 15: Is that nasty or it taste like cool eid or.
Speaker 3: What I did?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 3: I did the pills and water.
Speaker 15: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't remember drinking the liquid. No, I did the liquid. It wasn't bad. The liquid wasn't that. It wasn't bad. I'm sure I did remember. Don't don't go far from the toilet though.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, they told me that you got you.
Speaker 4: Gotta stay home literally the day before. You gotta be home all night long. Like, ain't no, let me go out with the real quick, no, no, nowhere, like you're gonna be pooping every few seconds. The liver wasn't bad at all, but like you said that, you yeah, you want to say close to that bathroom because're gonna get to the point where you just pumped on the water.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they told me that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 14: They said they it had to come out clear or something.
Speaker 3: It's gonna come out and sad too.
Speaker 4: When you got when you got the Colona schedule for the eighth the loguest, Oh that's amazing, man. I'm gonna tell you something. You're gonna love them drugs they put you on. Boy, I'm serious, man. When I first did them drugs and they told me, Michael Jackson this is the drug Michael Jackson was doing.
Speaker 3: I said, man, I get it, I get it. I'm telling you're gonna lose a bunch of weight till you're gonna lose some weight too. Damn.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's what's up. But also it would be all you play, you will know by Black Men.
Speaker 3: Generation, that's one of my favorite songs ever. Oh, James, this is you don't want to ask for sounds of blackness that's not in United.
Speaker 4: That's another one of my favorite sounds of blackness. Be optimistic, and you will know by Black Men United. I listen to them songs every other day, like no exaggeration. Yeah, listen, man, who you telling like, that's my my records, Like when I get in one of my moods, that's that's my joint.
Speaker 3: And he ain't gonna play that. We definitely got it. I'm telling it on before before before we get about it. You're lying somebody.
Speaker 4: You will know, James, that's a class that did that sounds the blackness for you, all right, I got you.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about Listen to Sho Man when I was in I love that song. That is a box the music video, so you will know, ain't that the one where everybody Jeraldine burd got mad with us. Just y'all gotta watch the video. It's so much shade on that stage with the song is green because they're all trying to do yeah rhyme.
Speaker 4: That's one of the greatest records ever made in life.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this? Yeah y'all, Yeah, y'all whatever, Get it off your chest.
Speaker 17: I want to get off my test my encounters that I dealt with sensitive men.
Speaker 5: In twenty twenty five, she been dealing with sensitive men, She said, Oh, sensitive men.
Speaker 17: So I grew up with dudes my whole life, right, I work in a male dominated field. I was a mechanic down the truck drop. I grew up with masculine men. My uncles used to beat me help when I was a kid. We used to crack for me and the men I ain't counted. You know, we bust each other, cracked, joke on one another. You go back and forth and push up. You know, we challenge one another. I have rec been coming to cross sensitive assoon, doing masculine ass job, taking what I say to the bone and getting mad and get the questions. And I'm a girl.
Speaker 3: It's not like that, not like her background gives I think he was supposed to be a push ups and fighting. Yeah, she was a mechanic.
Speaker 17: I am well, I mean I'm Maline present.
Speaker 7: Yeah okay, but.
Speaker 3: But you like men though, No, she don't.
Speaker 13: No, I don't like men.
Speaker 17: I got a wife and kids.
Speaker 3: Oh you're just talking about sensitive men just in general. And to her, got you got you got your It's not about me.
Speaker 17: I don't know what it is, but it's like it's something about me that they fu I don't even know how to because I'm not a fancer.
Speaker 11: But what's the problem trying.
Speaker 3: To crack you? No, that's not what it is.
Speaker 4: You know what it is when you're going back and forth with a person and you really want to swing on them, but then you realize there a girl.
Speaker 3: But the whole time they're giving off with like men, manly and.
Speaker 6: Getty, So they start thinking, all right, if I crack as my damn, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that's what it is.
Speaker 17: They really want to because they do this with one another. Then are used to seeing me in the field. I've been in this field for years.
Speaker 11: I've been working with dudes for years.
Speaker 1: I give off a certain.
Speaker 11: Type of person where you live.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't mess with you. Yah yah, where you live.
Speaker 18: I'm just stat knowledge.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, how many pushes could you do?
Speaker 7: A clip?
Speaker 11: Do about twenty five?
Speaker 4: And then some of these guys can't, so you're probably embarrassing them. You're probably a better truck driver.
Speaker 3: You got can. So I'll be at work.
Speaker 17: I'll be at work at the dump dumping my low right, and I'll find some of the guys, the ones who pushed up back to back.
Speaker 11: Some of these do can't do ten?
Speaker 19: Yeah, man, they probably not.
Speaker 4: They just don't want to play with you for really, like man going out here, man like god damn women up.
Speaker 17: Man, I'm like to hang out with the guys, hang out with.
Speaker 3: Mister sister. Mister you was at that you was at that w n B A game like that, You do that deal on the floor yesterday that you yall, No, somebody definitely threw a.
Speaker 20: Wow.
Speaker 4: Inappropriate, inappropriate yourself, funny yourself, all right, get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five five one oh five. We got the latest Lauria coming up.
Speaker 2: What we're talking about were talking about Donald Trump and Diddy, because there is a report right now Deadline that Trump is considering partnering Diddy seriously considering it too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would say that too. If everybody was on my ass about the Epstein files, and I know you Negroes is easily distracting, and I've been trying to change the temperature for the past week and a half. I'm bringing up every black person I can rock Obama, Oprah, Winfrey, Beyonce.
Speaker 7: Now I know what to do.
Speaker 3: Rosa period report the news about it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a conversation about it because also today there's going to be a new filing on Diddy's in Diddy's case, and we're gona talk about that.
Speaker 19: It'll drop today, but we're gonna explain it before it happens.
Speaker 3: How you got all the news?
Speaker 19: Listen, Let's just get to the latest, all right.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that next to the Breakfast Club, the Morning, The Breakfast.
Speaker 5: Club Morning, Everybody's DJ, env Jess Hilarious, Charlamage, the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Let's get to the latest with Lauren. Lauren becoming a straight fast she gets somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 19: I'm a long girl that knows a little bit about everything, and.
Speaker 3: She'd be having the latest on You.
Speaker 7: The Lawn, The Latest with Lauren la Rossa.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit everything. It's the latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: There's an exclusive report via Deadline that President Trump is now seriously considering considering pardoning Sean Diddycomb's ahead of his sentencing.
Speaker 3: Anything to get these fteen headlines out the news.
Speaker 19: Huh, this ain't gonna last for too long. Epsteen to be right back in a second.
Speaker 2: But so basically, according to this report, they have these sources that they do not reveal, but according to these sources, there are serious and heavy conversations happening right now in response to diddy sentencing or the awaiting for Diddy sentencing. Now, this report says that they've reached out to Diddy's attorneys, his lead attorneys, including Mark Agnafilio, who had no comment on this. But according to this report, Uh, several associates of the much of the much accused and currently incarcerated, incarcerated Sean Diddy Combs have been pitching the White House. Other insiders confirmed that the topic has leveled up from just another Trump weave into an actionable event. So you know, people be like, Oh, he's just doing that for the headlines or to distract uh to something that he is seriously considering. Finding found after the finding of Diddy being partially guilty in his NYC sex trafficking trial earlier this month. Now, y'all remember Trump was asked about this and he said, you know, he said he basically had to see all the details and see how things like played out.
Speaker 3: You wanted to me show Diddy fair. He said something like that.
Speaker 19: Now things have been played out and that we're here.
Speaker 2: I mean, the sentencing hasn't happened, and I think right now, of course what people are waiting on is what will the sentencing be.
Speaker 19: But I do think that this is I can see this being a thing.
Speaker 4: President Donald Trump is very social media savvy, and he knows that nobody moves the needle more on social media than black people. Okay, Black Twitter amplifies everything, and that's why so many things he's been flooding the zone.
Speaker 3: With this week have been about black people.
Speaker 4: I'm going to arrest Barack Obama, Beyonce, Kamala Harris, al Sharfton needs to be investigated. Now let me throw out there that I'm thinking about partning Diddy. Maybe this will push these Epstein headlines out of the news. Maybe this will push out, you know, these headlines about Julaane Maxwell offering to testify before Congress one on Jeffrey Epstein if she has partoned AO.
Speaker 3: He said that he got Beyonce. He gotta investigate beyond Yeah, because some money.
Speaker 5: They're saying that Kamala Harris gave eleven million dollars to perform and endorse it.
Speaker 3: Beyonce, Oprah and al Sharfton he called up.
Speaker 19: Yeah, he dropped the whole beat list.
Speaker 4: But what Trump doesn't realize is his base, those MAGA supporters, the people who voted for Trump. It's more of them than it is Black Twitter. And those are the people who won't stop talking about the Epstein files. Those are the people who are going to keep calling out the obvious cover up. So trying to change the temperature with black people, that's not gonna work. And at this rate, by Friday, Trump gonna be offering black people reparations. I guarantee him, like black people need reparations. That I got a couple of trillion right now that they guarantee you. That's at this rate, by Friday, he's gonna be saying.
Speaker 5: But what I don't understand if he's allegedly all over them Epstein files, right, why would he stand on when I get in office, I'm going to.
Speaker 4: Release them because I mean, that's anything. I don't understand why why he would go so hard if he's.
Speaker 3: All over them, that's when, right, I mean, like that's the point at the point, right for him to win.
Speaker 2: I think it's I mean, but also too, I think it's just more of like if you say that that, people are like, oh, I must not be much on there, because why would he wanted to come out?
Speaker 6: Why would he be okay with it? And then we back off? But was during his campaign right, yeah, no to vote for him because that's what's right. Yeah, he cares about what's right.
Speaker 3: Right. It was more so people around him.
Speaker 4: He never really stood on it, Like when they asked him he declassified, he said, yeah, but not so much as other things because there's a there's a lot of lies that could be in the files.
Speaker 3: Basically, it's what he said on Foxing.
Speaker 5: Didn't release any of the files that he said. What about the alien files that he said he was going to release and released MLK. I think summer JFK. I ain't seen nobody know aliens, remember.
Speaker 4: Because he said the aliens he said JFK. He said Martin Luther King, he said he was a who bunch of files he was supposed to release. He did remember him going heavy on the alien by the way, after another black person he did. So it was it wasn't just he said, but be arrested. Beyonce our shopped in the OPRA need to be investigated. And then they threw out the MLK file. That's always trying to distract black people because.
Speaker 3: You know y'all so silly.
Speaker 19: Well, look, I don't listen.
Speaker 2: First of all, if he dropped reparations on Friday, Epstein is definitely back of the bus, like people not going to really want.
Speaker 3: To talk about though it's obvious.
Speaker 19: I don't think think that.
Speaker 2: Anything that he said is actually going at especially when it comes to reparations. But to your point, to your point, if he drops that on Friday, I promise you nobody's gonna be talking about Epstein at least Monday.
Speaker 19: Also happening at the Hard Age.
Speaker 2: I just was going to mention, so we've been talking a lot about like the sentencing and what will happen October third. So today, as I'm told, there's going to be a filing that's going to be happening. Uh, there was, there were certain filings and letters to be submitted before prosecutor came. He was fired that the judge said, Hey, I'm on both sides to have a conversation about what sensence should look like based on laws that we've seen prior to people who've been arrested and jailed, and blah blah blah. I'm told today there will be something filed there on both sides, stuff a conversation about like what the sentence in guideline, but also something in relation to Bell as well too, because that's been a conversation. It's fifty million dollars Bell package that did he just have been yesterday. So we'll see what that fouling will be and we'll get more into it. But from what I'm told, it'll it'll dress a lot of questions that people have about what Bell should shitn't look like and what sentence should have shouln't look like. And I told you I think that this is something all this is being stirred up and expedited a bit because Comy was fired, but I don't I don't have it exact, but I'm on something here.
Speaker 19: I think.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, listen, that man called up here and requested Black Men Will Know, and you're going to play that because that's one of my favorite songs that There's not too many songs that make me as happy as this record right here.
Speaker 3: It's one of the greatest songs ever recorded.
Speaker 19: If Trump played that on Friday, would you be distracted?
Speaker 3: Let me alone? Black Men United, We Will Know is playing next. We're going to play that, so the latest Lauren. And if you will tell you if.
Speaker 4: You're with your kids right now and they never heard this record, you keep them in the car and you let them hear his class.
Speaker 5: This up please something that would be so crazy they got to alright, man was his next as the Breakfast Club. Come morning, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the.
Speaker 3: Same morning, everybody.
Speaker 5: It's j n V Jess hilarious, charlamage the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get back in some front page news. I'm not even gonna go to the w NBA last night, but why can't you go to the w NBA last night? What happened in during the w NBA game, some a fan thought it would be funny to throw a lime green deal.
Speaker 4: Though, that's all you got from the w NBA last night, all the games that happened last night, that's all you got. You part of the broth, that was the headlines. You part of the brother So what else happened in the w NBA Atlanta played Golden State and then you know what happened when that deal though was thrown. When that deal they were thrown, the game was tied seventy five, seventy five with a minute left like that was actually it was.
Speaker 3: That was actually a very very very good game.
Speaker 5: It was in the Golden State one by two points, that's right, and one by a little bit, but one by the side.
Speaker 9: By the size of Hey, y'all, hey, all right. So let's get back into some presidential news. Before President Trump left Scotland yesterday, he said the US will set up food centers in the Gaza Strip. Now, Trump publicly said he does not agree with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin and Yahoo's assessment that there's no starvation in Gaza. He went on to say people in Gaza have to get food and safety. Right now, let's take a listen to President Trump's comments.
Speaker 21: We're going to be getting some good, strong food. We can save a lot of people. I mean, some of those kids are that's real starvation stuff. I see it, and you can't fake that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So the comments come as Trump met with UK Prime Minister Keir Starmer. A senior White House official reports the President has been disturbed and troubled by the images which he saw in new clips. Trump previously approved sixty million dollars for aid to Gaza and pointed out the ongoing need for assistance. Meanwhile, former President Barack Obama on x over the weekend that Gazin's are still dying of starvation. He said that even if the ceasfire deal with Israel is reached, a hostage of release agreement is reached, food needs to be food and water and other necessities must be allowed to enter the enclay. Now, President Trump and Israel have both claimed that Hamas is stealing critical.
Speaker 8: Supplies meant for the region.
Speaker 9: However, even Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Green is calling the humanitarian crisis in Gaza a genocide.
Speaker 8: Greenbrow, in a post on X.
Speaker 9: It's the most truthful and easiest thing to say that October seventh in Israel was horrific and all hostages must be returned, But so is the genocide, humanitarian crisis, and starvation happening in Gaza. She appears to be the first Republican in Congress to use the term to describe that situation.
Speaker 3: Would say, you, guys, I mean it is that. It's been that for a while, and I mean, you know, it feels good.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say it feels good, but it is good to see people calling it what it is, regardless of you know, which side of the isalue on. Like, man, if you're sitting around and you're watching innocent men, women and children die, you watching innocent children staff, your human instinct has to kick in at that point and you have to be like that's wrong, Like that's actually just stay and obvious if you ask me.
Speaker 9: Yes, So switching gears don't get too complicit, though, so Senator Corey Booker, he's accusing fellow Democrats of being complicit and President Trump's agenda. Booker made the comments on the Senate floor on Tuesday when he objected to a bipartisan motion to pass a package funding law enforcement, and he said he wanted to change the bills to make sure the funds are equally distributed.
Speaker 8: Let's take a listen to Senator Corey Booker of New Jersey.
Speaker 3: If you're as passionate about police as we are, then pass.
Speaker 7: Bills out of this body that will help the.
Speaker 3: Police officers in Washington.
Speaker 15: They will help the police officers in Illinois, they will help the police officers in New Jersey.
Speaker 9: So Senator Booker called for taking action that makes sense, not more talk and debate. He said it's a violation of the constitution for the President to ignore the will of Congress and decide which states are eligible for grants and which are not. Now, the Democrat who put forth the motion called Booker's claims ridiculous and said he should have raised his concerns weeks ago. Switching gears again, members of Maryland's Democratic congressional delegation are speaking out after they were denied access to a Baltimore ice detention center in the fallin Federal Building, prompting them to stage a brief sit in. The lawmakers include Representative Quiesi and Fume, Sarah Elfrith, Johnny O Junior and Glenn Ivey, along with Senators Chris van Holland and Senator Angela also Brooks.
Speaker 8: The group says they were blocked.
Speaker 9: From inspecting the site despite a federal law allowing unannounced visits. ICE officials refused entries, citing internal policy, even as lawmakers voice concerns over detainee conditions.
Speaker 8: Now also Brooks says, denying lawmakers'.
Speaker 9: Access, it's clear that ICE facility, that ICE facility has been instructed to hide the horror of the inhumane treatment of the people in their custody. Let's take a listen to Maryland Senator Angela Alsobrooks.
Speaker 19: Well, I'm going to tell you this, the fear will pass.
Speaker 20: The shame that our country will carry as a result of this conduct, and so many other things will last for generations. The shame of it all. And also be clear, there are people who have been detained. These are humans, and by the way, we represent every single living person in the state of Maryland.
Speaker 9: You know this comes as there have been a lot of congressional members and elected officials that have been denied access to these ICE facilities. Of course it happened in New Jersey. It's happening in California, and yeah, well, we'll continue to keep our.
Speaker 19: Eye on that.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 9: Maryland Senator Chris Van Holland says Donald Trump told the American people his immigration policy will focus on the worst of the worst, but that was a lie. He went on to say, the administration is pursuing a cruel mass deportation agenda where people are held under inhumane conditions and shipped off without due process. All right, and bringing things back to President Trump, he is seeking legal action against former Vice President Kamala Harris and celebrities who endorsed her presidential campaign in twenty twenty four. Now, Trump claims Harris paid Beyonce eleven million dollars, Oprah three million dollars, and Al Sharpton six hundred thousand dollars. Trump says that violates campaign finance laws. On truth social he said, you are not allowed to pay for an endorsement. However, federal filings reveal only standard reimbursements for event costs, not endorsements. Here's His campaign denies any wrongdoing. Critics suggests Trump is using the claims again as you mentioned Charlemagne, to distract from his own issues regarding the Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 3: This is so obvious. Yeah, it's so obvious.
Speaker 4: And you know, once again, he understands that black people run social media. He understands that black Twitter amplifies everything. So he's flooding his own with all of these stories about what he's going to do for black people, whether it's partnering, you know, Barack Obama needs to be arrested, investigating the celebrities you just named. He's only doing that because he's trying to get those head those headlines about Epstein out of the news.
Speaker 19: That's it.
Speaker 3: It's really just that simple. And you know that's why people should never stop talking about that theme. Pot.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm gonna be done with it for today, just for today. I'm gonna come back to it tomorrow. But so that's your front page news. I'm Morgan Wood. You guys can follow me on socials at Morgan Media and for more news coverage follow app Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at bi nnews dot com. Thank y'all so much and enjoy your Wednesday.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, Morgan.
Speaker 5: Now when we come back, Rashaul Balal and Troy Millings from E Y l Ern your Lijia will be joining us and we'll talk to them next.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: More than everybody's DJ MV just hilarious, Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 3: We are the Breakfast Club. We got some special guests in the building, guys and Troy Millings.
Speaker 5: Now there's twenty twenty five is coming to August twenty second through the twenty fourth for people like Magic Johnson, Steve Harvey, Eastern Ray, Angela Rod, Steve h Jackson, to Chains terms J DJ had Pretty V, John Hope.
Speaker 3: Bryan Ryan Leslie and our very own Victams Charlomage.
Speaker 15: I was about to say press release that was Craig exact.
Speaker 3: How many how many investments hadn't been so for fifth congratulations, appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Jack Dorsey too, Jack Dorsey.
Speaker 4: You know it's interesting when you attempt to build something like this, you don't know what is going to turn into. You don't know if coach is going to show up, but it's become a cultural staple.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 22: Absolutely, man, Like I said five years ago, it was an idea and shot, he said.
Speaker 15: We executed the first year right through COVID. It was crazy. So to see where it's at now.
Speaker 22: We talk about cultural events, but it's the biggest, biggest business event in the world. You talk about the amount of people that come through, when you're talking about the list of people, billionaires, entrepreneurs, you know, everybody from trying to start to get a job. It's a multitude of a bunch of people coming together for the same cause.
Speaker 5: Every year you do something different with the best pass So what are you guys doing this year that's different?
Speaker 7: So we started the pitch competition last year rest in peace to nip We did it in the honor a Nipsey Hustle and we had his brother, Black Sam. We had the marathon come and we're refinding it this year. You know Paul Judges, he's like one of the top black venture capitalists in America based in Atlanta, so we let him just fully take it over. So it's only for tech companies this year. One hundred and twenty five thousand dollars. And then we got two chains. We got Angela Simmons and we got Jalen Brown as judges. So we wanted to kind of fine tune it because we know that tech is the number one everybody talks about Ali and all of that. So it's like we talked about the problems a lot, let's talk about some solutions. List empower the next generation of entrepreneurs. We know that capital is a big problem in our community. John Hope Bryant. So what we're doing with him is that he's actually gonna be doing on stage mentoring. It's a challenge, like five entrepreneurs is gonna win opportunity to get on stage with him. They're going to tell him about their pain points, what's going wrong in their business. He's gonna give him real time feedback, and then the winner is going to get his mentorship package just valued it over twenty five thousand. It's like credit is access to capital. It's like phone calls, the whole thing. So we're doing that this year.
Speaker 22: We have we got the deal room too, So this is something that's important especially in our world, Like a lot of people come with you ideas and a lot of deals go through your team and you can't fulfill them more and so a lot of people don't have access to that, and so our thing was like, Yo, if we can create a room with those type of deals and have it vetted from religiate companies inside the world attech and all other avenues. Why not bring that to our audience and let them see what this is like so they could be part of those deals as well. So we trying to stimulate the economy as mainly as possible.
Speaker 7: And we got deals in Africa that we're going to bring it and we're doing for the first time ever, we're doing a collaboration comedy show with eighty five South on Thursday. So you don't make it like a whole week So it starts on Thursday. Is the kickoff comedy show eighty for ourselfs and Block shout to Jack Doors see the whole team at Block. So the weekend is having a concert at the State he has Been Stadium on Thursday. So Block is cash it. You know, Block owns cash app, so they're giving away tickets for investments purchasers to get access to the weekend concert also. So it's like a long list of different things.
Speaker 3: So it was eyl gonna, you know, let Africa take over and invest that gonna be what they're talking.
Speaker 7: About on it.
Speaker 3: Became Africanized.
Speaker 15: Yellow fever cars.
Speaker 3: Ready, damn.
Speaker 22: We you know what, we want to make sure that we can bridge that gap and do it in the best way. And so a lot of people have seen us go to Africa a few times over the past couple of months, but we're not going to just as travelers. We're going over there to see business opportunities and now we're bringing those business opportunities back to invest best and.
Speaker 15: So to bridge that gap. A lot of people go to you know, Ghana and Nigeria for December to party, but they leave by the way.
Speaker 3: I'm joking. I think that's the stupidest conversation in the world. I don't know.
Speaker 7: The crazy thing is that I saw a video when it was like, Yo, I had a great time with Janet Jackson was there, we speaking, but we spoke about this they that Africans ran it then when he had a great time. So it's like nothing has really changed. But like you said, I mean, it's a matter of really just bridging the gap. It's a lot like I like vic Mens's content a lot. You follow him, Yeah, Like he talked a lot about the diaspora wars, and there's a lot of that going on right now. It's a lot of division, but ultimately it's not helpful to anybody, Like it's helpful for us to work with the continent. It's beneficial for people on the continent to work with us. Like us dividing each other. It's not like we at the lowest level when it comes to anything as far as economic empowerment. So we're not really in a position to fight. We actually going to Africa. We're going to Benin and then we go on to Irin Coast. We got invited by the government of Benin. You know, I don't know if you saw, but they recently see Ara got citizenship. Yes, so they really want to that's the crazy thing. That's the crazy thing about Like there's a big notion of like Africans don't like black people from America. That's not true. Like of course you're gonna find one or two people, but like they like, how can we tap in with y'all, How can we attract more people, How we can attract more investment, Like how can we get more tourism? Like this is something that these governments are actively trying to do. Ghana did a great job of it, but they're not the only country. We went to Rwanda, we went to Kenya, We're going to Benin, We going to iriy coacht. This is all invitations from private sector and the public sector saying like, look, we understand the power that you guys have in America as far as on the cultural side and economic side as well, come like work with us, Like we like we want to have you guys say it. So I just want to dispel that rumor because that's something that has been permeonated of like they don't even like us, they don't even like Black Americans. Like that's not true.
Speaker 15: It's crazy.
Speaker 22: So that those trips that he's talking about, while we were there, people is trying to invite us to that country. So Uganda was on the South Africa was on the list. They saw that we were coming there and they respect us from the platform that we built in America and they're like, you guys are here for business and we want people to know that this business taking place. So when we were in Rwanda, it was like, wait, we've never even seen this before, right, nobody's ever talked about Romanda. All we think about is the movie that we know from the nineties, and then you get there, it's to say if this is the cleanest place, And I'm like, wait, how come people don't know what's happening here?
Speaker 15: Right, then we go to Kenya.
Speaker 22: It's the same thing now Benin it's that independence state. The President's like, you guys need to come the seatra thing happened last week. But they're like, I want you to see what independence state looks like here. I want you to be a part of it, and I want you to show people that this business is same thing in Ivery Coast. This was somebody in the business world. It's like, I love these guys. Can they come while they're on this side of the country side of the world. And we're like, of course, let's do it.
Speaker 7: And mind you aren't even English speaking countries. They speak French.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I've been working on my friends. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Sweet Troy.
Speaker 7: It travels across even language barriers.
Speaker 5: We're still kicking with Troy and Raschard from Earn Your Leisure. So what do you tell people? You know, when I met you guys whatever, seventy eight years ago, you all talking about crypto. Right at the time, I didn't understand it and I wasn't into it, and it was real low and now it's through the roof, right, it happens to a lot of us. So what do you tell people that are entry level and saying, what's the next thing that I should be looking at?
Speaker 3: They're looking towards that is affordable for them.
Speaker 7: I mean, right now, I'll let you talk about But AI revolution, So we've been talking about in it. AI is not the future is right now, and it's only going to get bigger. You see the number one company in the world in video. Five years ago, nobody even heard of in Vidia. Now they're bigger than Apple, Microsoft, Google, Meta. What does that tell you? What do they do? They make computer chips. So it's like you got Taiwan Semiconductor right. Like, artificial intelligence is not going anywhere. That's another major focus on it for investmest this year. We can't run from it, we can't hide from it. Like you gotta invest your money in these technology companies. You gotta invest your money and these artificial intelligence companies. Crypto is not going anywhere either, but AI is. Literally, like the world is not even gonna look the same in five or ten year, It's gonna be completely different.
Speaker 15: This is gonna be the greatest wealth transfer right this moment in time.
Speaker 22: We said that last night, this is the most important time in terms of investing, We've never seen returns like this. We've never seen a company go up by five thousand percent. We've never seen a four trillion dollar company, let alone a three trillion dollar company in it like that's happening in this lifetime. As we talked about it, when we talked five years ago, and that you asked that question, we told you TSM, We told you Microsoft because we knew that they were gonna lead and that hasn't changed. And if you look at how the economy is looking right now, those companies in video, but the companies that are built around it, the companies that their partner with, they're going to lead the generation too.
Speaker 15: And so if people are looking to invest, they should start there. Right. We already know, right, people use open ai, well, what makes it run GPUs?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 22: Who makes those GPUs? And video makes amd it? So we got to invest in those companies.
Speaker 15: We already know that. We on Instagram and we on face well Meta owns that we should be involved in that.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 22: If you look at what Mark Zuckerberg's doing, like quietly while we're discussing all these other things, he just stole open ais co founder, right, recruited, recruited, well paid them a lot, a whole lot of money, right, lot of money.
Speaker 23: Right.
Speaker 22: That was two weeks after he took Alexander Wayn who was the CEO of Scale Ai. Right, he took that company well and I took made a deal with them for fourteen billion, right, Like, these are the things that are happening on our watch. So we got to be make sure that we're investing in these companies understanding what they do so we can take advantage of it, right, not just from.
Speaker 7: A point also we went to Silicon Valley, so we actually went to Nvidia's headquarters and we went to metas headquarters. Okay, we go to Meta's headquarters. Right, we're getting toy Day campus. Their campus is crazy. You don't see one black person there. You hardly don't see any white people there. Chinese, Asian, Chinese and India so much. They said that they have they have fools room calls and Mandarin. That's how many Chinese people work there. So, of course, from an investment standpoint, we need to invest in tech companies, but from an educational standpoint, like I don't think people fully understand how far how far behind we are in this situation, Like we're not even a thought in the process of like these tech companies.
Speaker 3: Not one.
Speaker 7: It might be like one black person in the whole entire department of like three hundred four hundred people. I'm telling you we sold our own eyes. Hundreds of kids that's twenty two years old, twenty five, twenty six all agent. Every single one of them is Asian. So it's it's it's a black problem, but it's an American problem. Like if we don't catch up soon, it's going to be very scary or what to judge.
Speaker 5: When I was looking at Chinese roads and how they have their roles and how they deal with the elements out there where they don't have to, they have stuff that shoots on their roads that they which which is crazy.
Speaker 3: I bother with you.
Speaker 4: I don't know how we catch up, because you know, this country has like a real sick obsession with celebrity and they think everything celebrity and.
Speaker 3: Entertainment driven is how you get to the money. I don't know how you change that.
Speaker 7: And dysfunction, political dysfunction America, Like you already know the political discourse that we have in America. So nothing is done and it's only getting worse. And then everybody's fighting, and then then you add the social media addiction. Then you add the junk food, which makes it hard to concentrate period. Then you add the the celebrity aspect, and yeah, it's a recipe for disaster, to be honest with you, So yeah, no, it's gonna be difficult. I'm not really sure how it changes, but we need to really start to think differently about it, because, like I said, what I saw in China, like it blew me away, Like the stuff that they're doing and what they're planning, like we're not even thinking, We're just trying to just get through the day. Well, I saw the face scan. That was pretty cool. I think that they have the hand scan already in America, but like a lot the face scan is like everywhere, meaning like you go to a gas station whatever, you get the water and you just I'm talking to the clerk, I just look and just check out out. First time she did it, I'm like what they do and they like, now they just scammed my eyeballs, so they the bank account information is placed in like your eyeball bank account information is all placed together, so you just so we were gonna live in the world soon, where you don't need a while you don't need you might not even need a phone. So you just go and like the Amazon Ghost store, now they have that through the like they can bring it up. But now they're just looking at your.
Speaker 3: Eyeball and so so yeah, I was gonna say, what do they do? Like how what about your eyeball pays for?
Speaker 7: It's like a personal id.
Speaker 15: So like you know you do it now, you just don't realize it. You go, dough Claire, what do you do?
Speaker 3: You look at it, identify so much money?
Speaker 7: Or you just link it. You just link it with a car.
Speaker 5: It's like having your phone. It's like having your phone, Like you can still get the cline, you can look at your eyes.
Speaker 3: They broken the eyeball.
Speaker 22: It sounds futuristic to you realize you've been doing it this whole time, Like when you go on to the Amazon store when we're talking about AI. That's AI, right, there's there's cameras in the ceiling. That's you put your card in when you walk in and you think you're walking out and then you get the email that wait, you just gotta charge one hundred and sixteen to OUs of what you.
Speaker 15: Just bought and it's like, wait, how they do that?
Speaker 3: But people are scared of that. A lot of people are scared of that, And what do you say to them? You know, people think it's taking jobs.
Speaker 5: Like you said, the Amazon store, there's nobody, there's one guy working in and make sure people just don't run out.
Speaker 3: But besides that, there's nobody ringing you up. There's nobody doing anything like that.
Speaker 5: And people are thinking that it's taking jobs, it's taking opportunity, is taking their future away.
Speaker 3: So what do you say to that.
Speaker 22: We get our realize that AI is not our enemy, it's our copilot. And so if we think about it like we're still find a plane.
Speaker 15: But this is going to help us.
Speaker 22: The people that will work with it and understand it will go ahead. The people who try to deny it and be afraid of it, it's going to be tough for them to succeed because you're battling super intelligence. You're talking about something that's super efficient, that never stops working, that's always getting better, that never gets.
Speaker 15: Tired, that doesn't need any you know, pto.
Speaker 22: Or insurance, it's no maternity all, and it's only getting better. If it makes a mistakes, it gets better right, So how do you compete with that? You don't you join it?
Speaker 6: If we're looking at it, not looking at it like it's our enemy, what the hell are we gonna do the jobs?
Speaker 9: Like what do we?
Speaker 7: And you can't sugarcoade. It's about it's gonna get real scary, schooky hours because it's like, all right, technology already always replaces low skilled labor. Right, So before you're from Baltimore, ran, Yeah, okay, you're from New York. So you remember back in the days when you used to go over any bridge in New York people there, right, and they have to give them five dollars, they give you two hundred two dollars fifty cent back. Those were jobs. There's nobody working those jobs anymore, right, So that's the way that that's that's how technology replaced jobs. But people will look at it like, okay, that's low skilled labor. But now we're going to start to see high skilled job being replaced. We was in Africa, Kalise, We was in Kenya. Kalise's youngest son is getting taught by AI too, school fully fully AI. So now you got education that's about to get replaced. You got doctors, lawyers, these engineers, Like this is very high skilled jobs that people go and pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for their degree. So now you're not only getting low skilled replace you're getting high skilled replaced too. So save your money, invest your money. Like if I can give anybody advice right now, like you got to invest your money. You got to be an entrepreneur on a certain level, right because just relying on a job and a skill set. There's no job that's safe, even this job. They having AI people that's doing podcasts, so whole series very soon, it's going to be so good that you might not even know that it's the AI. And so invest your money. Crypto tech stocks start now. Like entrepreneurship vitally important. That's even more important than the skill set because you could learn technology is not that hard to learn, that's the good thing about it. But if you don't have a business, you don't have cash flow, like it's gonna be very very difficult.
Speaker 3: We're still kicking with try and Michelle from Early Alesia. Let me ask you all about this.
Speaker 4: You know, they're talking about the tract the economy and they say that's going to reach two point five trillion this year alone, and they say ais AI is coming for the coders, that electricians, and well, just the Black Rock CEO says, we need a half a million electricians over the next few years. What do you think about that we're doing electricians. Yeah, the mathive shortage is skilled.
Speaker 7: But even that, that's true, but you need to be an entrepreneur. But those people that got But I'm saying sometimes a lot of people don't look at it like that. They'll go into it saying like I want to be a plumber and I want to work for a plumbing company company, but yeah, no that's still needed for now.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's gonna be a way to reach black people because black people understand that. So when you started talking those kinds of numbers and letting people know like skilled label, you know, the contracting economy is a two point five trillion dollar business and we need a half a million more of those over the next few years. That's something they understand. They may not understand the AI conversation.
Speaker 7: You that's insightful. I understand, I respect labor, but black people can do more than just being a laborer. No, it is nothing wrong with it, But why we always relegated to the blast of black jobs. That's what Trump was all about black jobs, right, Like, no, we need to we need to do that, but we need to be playing at the highest level possible. That's why we need to be starting tech companies. We can't just say, Okay, this is what we know, this is what we can relate to that. All right, You're not gonna become super rich being a plumber. Let's just be honest. It's not wrong with that.
Speaker 3: But unless you start a plumbing company and you got the contract for the good.
Speaker 15: But how many you have a billion dollar evaluation, a billion dollar exit.
Speaker 7: It's happening like when Okay, we've been in this country for too long. We gotta play quick, quick catch up. We can't play okay, now, we got fifty years to catch up. We're gonna start at this level. Telling you if we're playing that game and fifty years it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. And that's what I love talking to y'all.
Speaker 4: But if the Black Rock CEO is saying that a two trillion dollar wealth shift is coming because of the contractor economy, and and we already I always encourage people to go to trade school.
Speaker 22: But we're trying to get people to sustainable wealth. Right, we're talking about life changing, generational changing. And that's why it's important to talk about technology because we've over indexed in some of these professions. We know that, right, Like my uncle's a plumber, Yo, my cousin does age that, but I don't know anybody that has an AI startup, right, Like, we have.
Speaker 4: To be in that.
Speaker 22: We're talking about these prompts that they're not being created by us. In fact, the data centers that are being built, they're not being built by us either.
Speaker 15: Right. So when we're talking about discrimination in.
Speaker 22: This world, imagine when it gets to that world and it doesn't care and there is nobody to answer that call and you can't complain about it.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 15: We got to be inside that.
Speaker 22: We got to be creative, We got to be innovative to have something, right because we keep seeing it. We watch buying and Facebook, we made all these things popular, Instagram popular, TikTok popular.
Speaker 15: Nothing is us yea being that conversation.
Speaker 4: Another thing too, right, And we have these conversations and we say, you know, we about to see these trillion dollar companies, right, like we haven't seen a trillion there yet everybody not gonna be a trillion everybody not gonna be a billionaire, everybody not gonna be a multimillionaire. There is gonna have to be some hundred thousands, you know what I'm saying. So I guess the question, what does generational wealth look like?
Speaker 3: Because that should be subjective.
Speaker 7: Well, it starts with companies and like I'm always gonna hammer Like Dame Dash wasn't wrong in what he said the delivery. I think the way that he went about it was it was, But that interview still resonates to this day because we don't own enough businesses. We don't So as far as generational wealth, a lot of times that's just a catchphrase. It don't mean nothing, Like what does that even mean? Generational wealth? Like, generational wealth is having sustainable businesses that you're employing people and you can pass something down and you have an ecosystem and this is flowing non stop. Not just Okay, I made a bunch of money, because nine times out of ten, you you're either gonna end up blowing it, You're gonna get divorced and lose it, or your kid is gonna blow. So but if it's if it's a system in place, and you can actually employ people, and you can actually have things that's actually move in the ecosystem the right way. That's that's more beneficial than one person becoming extremely successful.
Speaker 5: What I said, I look at generational wealth. It's freedom though. It's not just the amount of money you make. Right you look at some people who might only make one hundred thousand dollars or two hundred thousand dollars, a lot of money it is, but they're happy. They're happy in that person that makes ten million dollars. They happening in that person that makes twenty million dollars, but they're able to make sure their family is good for generations for that level. But it's happiness because at the end of the day, after money, I just want my kids to be happy. I don't want them to be stressed out. I don't want to worry about it. I just want them to be happy and live the way that they want to live. If they want to do nails, I want them to do nails because at the end of the day, life is short.
Speaker 3: You just want them to be happy, but you do want to encourage them to own the nails.
Speaker 7: That's exactly a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, it's not a lot of money, but money. What you said, people listen to New York City and New York City, but there's people listening to us who don't have no forky.
Speaker 7: It's not it's not to discourage somebody, but it's also to be realistic. You know, you need you know, you know, it's not a lot of money.
Speaker 3: One hundred grand is a lot of money. I mean, it's a lot of money to somebody, to a lot of being the majority of Americas.
Speaker 22: If you make one hundred thousand dollars a year in New York, you're coming home with sixty seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of money.
Speaker 7: It's not a lot of money, you know, it's there wasn't a lot of money when I made a hundred thousand.
Speaker 6: Dollars, Okay, So I can relate to that part, you know, like before I even made my first hundred thousand, and I'm like, it don't seem like it's easy to do when I did it, I'm all right, now, what's five hundred thousand?
Speaker 3: All right? You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: So, yeah, one hundred thousand dollars is a lot of money to certain people. But not to me because of my expenses and that I'm doing.
Speaker 22: I give that, Like my lifestyle is not back to what you're saying, though, am at everybody? Is that sustainable?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 22: If I make a one hundred thousand dollars a year, can I create a lifestyle that's sustainable for my family going forward?
Speaker 3: No, you can't live. It depends because you're probably keeping food. You're probably keeping food on the table and a roof over your head, and you live in check.
Speaker 22: And my kids donna have to do the same thing, and then their kids gonna have to do the same thing that's not sustainable because they're going right, there's no guarantee like my parents. My dad did that right, Like he worked for forty two years, right, it guaranteed me nothing. He spent more time at work than he did at home. He didn't come to my basketball games because he had to work, right, and he spent weekends sometimes going to work. When I turned eighteen, he didn't guarantee me an interview at his job. They didn't guarantee me that I keep it walking in the building.
Speaker 3: Was you good at basketball? Wow? He support from Jamaica. Man, we only got patrick.
Speaker 12: To play you want to play basketball. Check that I'm not supporting. I'm not If he's not a bowler, I'm not going. But you understand that that premise is like, now I have to go figure out what I'm going to do right.
Speaker 15: I can't do his career. I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do right.
Speaker 22: My goal was to make sure that if I had something, I can pass it down the same thing you've always talk about saying everybody here is doing it. We're not being candid about it, Like we have to tell him, like, look, I'm trying to create something that's sustainable. I could pass it down to you. You may not even want to do that, right, Like the plumber. Right, you've watched your dad be a plumber work hard.
Speaker 15: You're like, I don't want to do that. A lot of kids grow up like I don't want to do.
Speaker 22: That day in the tech world. They want to figure out how they can use technology to advance their careers.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 22: So we got to, hey, here's some assets to flourish your dream, whatever it is, rather than don't figure it out on your own.
Speaker 15: I know I did announce your turn.
Speaker 4: Now do you all to find success for investmentest now? Is it the attendance, is it you know, partnerships, is the media coverage or something that we don't even see cultural impact?
Speaker 7: It's all the above. I mean, I feel like if you're look at invest Fast, anything that we've done is pretty unpressed in it as far as okay, it's not just call the festival's the actual fest right over the course of the wee cann have forty thousand people. That's how they do. They do it about like how many people come in per day. But we did that ourselves. It's not like we worked with another major corporation. A lot of festivals that they're funded and they're operated by major corporations. It's nothing wrong with that, but like they get the talent and they get the venue and then they promoted and all that. Like we did everything ourselves. Even to this day, we did everything ourselves. So it's a beacon of what can be possible. Just an idea. Like I mean, like once again, you actually gibt the biggest financial events in the world. Invest plus is gonna come up in the top five. But if you want tickets investfest dot com there's still a couple of vendor booths left and it's August twenty second to August twenty fourth in Atlanta, Georgia. And once again, thank you guys. We don't take it for granted that you let come up you know a lot of times whenever we need to do something, you let us come up here. So we we definitely appreciate you guys for the platform that you've built in the hospitality that you've always shown us. Invests dot Com, get your tickets, now, earn your leisure.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, and Jason Larry and Charlamagne the guy we are to breakfast Friday night.
Speaker 19: She did not go through that no more.
Speaker 3: That's what you thought that his family. Okay, let's get to the latest with Lauren. Laura becoming a straight fast she gets them somebody that knows somebody detail. I'm a long girl that knows a little bit about everything. She'd be having the latest on you.
Speaker 7: The latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you have facts, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 7: It's the latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: Well, Arlenix has people upset.
Speaker 2: She made some comments about Martin the show Martin and the way that Martin and Pam y'all know they had the joking, jokey relationship will go back and forth. Let's listen, are Lennox.
Speaker 16: You pissed me off about Martin was how how much he would go on Pam. I'm not like too woke or something, is what I'm trying to say. Like, I'm honestly probab I'm pretty problematic, low key, But my point is is that there are some things where I draw the line and it just bothered me. Or like Pam was so beautiful and so fine, and I just feel like growing up as a chocolate girl, I don't even know if I was able to understand the greatness of Pam because of the light that I feel like I was being fed just like always going on Pam always like that's all I remember. It just would have pissed me off, Like the joking on Pam.
Speaker 3: I just didn't like that.
Speaker 6: Well, she could have watched another show like Family Matters and Classic Show, and you know, because I ain't even living single, it felt like that maybe my view was disproportioning her something. Now, like she said she is problematic and that that was a very problematic take.
Speaker 3: I don't think you should be able to call nobody problematic. Shut up.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying like, because yo, I grew up brown skin, you know chocolate girl as well. Yes, we all saw Pam beautiful, like she was beautiful, but the jokes went back and forth.
Speaker 3: It's not like Martin just winning on her ass.
Speaker 19: All the time.
Speaker 3: Used to like killing jokes.
Speaker 4: Now you know, I like me to Mari, but you know this is this is just silly, said she not woke. This is a pretty woke take. You can take a little nap because to your point, they used to all joke on each other. And she said something in that. She said something like, I wasn't able to get the full greatness of that was part of the greatness Martin was now on her and then Pam.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and a lot of that sounds like projection, you know what I mean. That's why I say there's other shows she could have watched.
Speaker 3: Everybody on that show got it. Everybody.
Speaker 5: It might have made her feel away because maybe there was somebody in her school joking her like that all the time.
Speaker 3: But in that show, everybody got jokes. Everybody ebody.
Speaker 2: Well, let's take a listen. I got some of the Martin jokes cut because they were so iconic. That's been so Number three, how we.
Speaker 7: Getting up out of here with all the people outside, We.
Speaker 3: Just saddled up Pam and just galloped right, hilarious whatever are Sinio small? Hilarious, clever? And there was never a time you saw Martin joke on Pam and Pam didn't joke back on.
Speaker 19: Yeah, never any never did you?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know they had that one episode where they like fake like kissed or something anything. I always thought her relationship with him. I used to be like, do he like her?
Speaker 19: Like why he always That's the only thing I ever thought.
Speaker 3: I never thought, Yeah, I never thought that. But it's just like that was his girlfriend's best friend.
Speaker 6: You know, she was always you know what I mean, Like they they were like brother and sister almost like just cracking on each other. Was like me and me and DC Young Fly do the same exact thing that Pam and Martin do.
Speaker 3: And they're the same.
Speaker 19: Yo.
Speaker 3: I know that she hadn't met the Colors uncle, but you didn't have to, you know, no, when.
Speaker 19: It was here, they kept calling you.
Speaker 3: I'm like she.
Speaker 6: His uncle, yes, and and DC is my my my sister, but no, it's I know she's talking about the colorism thing. But I could see if Martin was a light skinned guy, right, and he was always coming at her complexion, Pam's complexion.
Speaker 3: They're both the same complexion. But it was no coloris jokes over that.
Speaker 6: But that's what Ari is getting at, like the complexion and all that, because she said growing up a brown skinned girl and blah blah blah, like you said, she may have been bullied in school, she may not have been comfortable in her skin until later.
Speaker 3: And just watching the show Martin didn't help that. But that wasn't for you.
Speaker 4: And what sparked that conversation? I know, things just be random on social media, Like why does she just start talking about.
Speaker 2: Had been trying to find the full video. I've been trying to find dated was posted. I could not find what sparked it ReViral.
Speaker 6: But every now and then, you know, Ari just go live and just you know, she said that, So sometimes it is random. Maybe she was watching and it triggered her, you know, because it's all Martin is on Netflix. Martin is on like you can find it everywhere.
Speaker 3: So maybe she was watch Trigger.
Speaker 19: I'm a brown skinned girl.
Speaker 8: Never Trigger.
Speaker 3: Actually still one of the best show what you're looking at?
Speaker 19: What's up?
Speaker 4: When you said triggered, I was just like, you haven't been triggered, but you've been wiggered. But that wouldn't make you, know what I mean, Like that wouldn't make any that was not.
Speaker 3: Wigging that yesterday. You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: W I G small.
Speaker 19: You made that one up on a fly. Just now, W You ain't never called me up.
Speaker 3: You never made nothing up on the fly. That's your doing. Make yourself. I don't do things like that, man, Jesus is the latest.
Speaker 19: It's all right. The hairline age you just leave my wis.
Speaker 3: Talking about you don't have one.
Speaker 15: Man the time.
Speaker 4: We're saying you should not talk about hairlines and you don't have one the same way. Just can call nobody problem at Jesus crime just she was.
Speaker 3: I want to say that I'm not already admitted that she all right? All right, solute, throw somewhere on him. I just wanted the new one that doesn't hair.
Speaker 6: You can't.
Speaker 19: I still work with my ear too, y'all shout out in my eads.
Speaker 3: People, these people.
Speaker 19: I just want a good hair.
Speaker 2: God damn, but you've been here still talking about the hair like you don't even.
Speaker 3: Realize what happened.
Speaker 4: Before after the hour, we need him for an NFL player name not an NFL player. We need the Las Vegas Raiders to come to the front of the congregation. Man, We need the Lost Vegas Raiders to come to the front of congregation.
Speaker 3: Would like to have a world with it.
Speaker 4: It's the breakfast clu boys checking out the breakfast club.
Speaker 19: Your execution on the Donkey of the day is something to.
Speaker 14: Go for you.
Speaker 3: The readon they gave me donkey other day and I deserve that. You need to know. You need to tell them. I am you tell them it's time for Donkey of the day.
Speaker 4: It's a read.
Speaker 7: But you're so good at charlamage. You want charlamage.
Speaker 3: Damn solo mame who give a dusk the other day to them?
Speaker 4: Well, sexy rat donkey today for Wednesday, July thirtieth goes to the Las Vegas Raiders. Now, I usually don't mind other NFL team's business because I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan. I know, I know nobody feels sorry for us. I need to shut the f up forever when it comes to other NFL teams. But and then you just anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. Martin lu for the King Junior said that, by the way, and I agree. See there's a man named Christian Wilkins. He was a defensive tackle for the Raiders, and he has been released from the team. Now, this man signed a four year, one hundred and ten million dollars deal with eighty four point seventy five million to that guaranteed. But the release will cost him the remainder of the contract, which is around thirty five million dollars. Now I'm not his agent or his lawyer, so I don't know why to release would cost him to remain of his contract. I really hate when that happens because that's a lot of money to leave on the table. But wait until you hear the reason they say Christian Wilkins got released. Let's go to ABC thirteen for the report.
Speaker 3: Police.
Speaker 15: I have no comment to make.
Speaker 8: We made a decision on what we're doing and we're moving with it.
Speaker 24: The Raiders made national headlines last week with a bombshell decision to release Christian Wilkins, cutting what was expected to be a Superstars time in Vegas to only five games.
Speaker 23: The Raiders splash signing disagreed on whether to get a second surgery on the Jones fracture in his foot. The twenty nine year old filing aggrievance with the NFLPA as the Raiders withhold about thirty five million dollars of guaranteed money from wilkins four year, one hundred and ten million dollar contract.
Speaker 19: But as we learned last week, there's.
Speaker 3: More to it.
Speaker 24: Sources tell KTNV details on an inappropriate incident expediting the release of Wilkins, who also has a documented history of behavioral issues.
Speaker 3: On Monday, I.
Speaker 23: Reported that Wilkins had kissed a teammate on the head in a meeting, which the teammate took offense to filing a sexual harassment claim to Human Resources.
Speaker 3: He did what he did? What play the in part of game? Did? What play the in which is good?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: He kissed the top of a teammate's head in a meeting. Okay, what is the world coming to see?
Speaker 3: You mean to tell me?
Speaker 4: NFL players, y'all can pat each other on the ass, playing patty cake on each other's butt cheeks, but the kiss on the top of a teammate's head.
Speaker 3: Is too far.
Speaker 4: Y'all be buttonneked in the locker room, showering together, meat just hanging like a but your shop. But a man kissing the top of a teammate's head is too far. Quarterback is the gayest position in all of football. You stand behind a man with your hand between his legs while the man is bent over you, screaming, and he can't move until you tell him to.
Speaker 14: If.
Speaker 3: If that don't sound like freak golf instructions, I don't know what does. Okay, the position tight end. That title is the most flirty title in the history of titles. Okay, and be told me on Grind that people actually put that in their bios. I have a tight end? Is that true?
Speaker 15: In me?
Speaker 3: And told me people are on grind that're looking for tight ends.
Speaker 4: I'm just simply saying, kissing the top of a teammate's head is one of the least gayest things I've heard are seeing on a football field. Okay, now he got the man went to report him?
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 4: A source told ESPN that the incident was intended to be playful, but the recipient of the kiss took fens.
Speaker 3: I understand that we all got boundaries.
Speaker 4: Okay, we should respect people's boundaries, but damn report me.
Speaker 3: To h r's gotta be some honor amongst players.
Speaker 4: You have to be able to settle things amongst each other before y'all run the corporate I would rather y'all are squared up in the locker room. Okay, we're clothes on of course, all right. A man kiss you on the top of the head while you button that it in.
Speaker 3: The locker room. That's for play now.
Speaker 4: Adam Butler, Christian's former teammate with the Raiders, was asked about the situation.
Speaker 3: He said this, you know, whatever you're.
Speaker 25: Going through as a person, you know, athlete, non athlete, whoever, whatever your struggle is, if you got something going on in life, just you know, talk to somebody, get some therapy.
Speaker 15: You know, whatever your deal is is your deal.
Speaker 25: Somebody out there in this world, for the billions of people, is willing to listen. They're willing to listen, hear you out, and help you work through whatever you need to work through.
Speaker 4: Being a mental health advocate myself, I agree with everything he said. But what does that have to do with a man being released because he kissed another man on the top of his head. Okay, what's really going on here with the Raiders and Christian Wilkins is what they said.
Speaker 3: Earlier.
Speaker 4: They were beefing over how he was treating the rehab for a foot injury that cost them all the five games last season. They also disagreed over whether they have surgery on the foot. So they used this incident to release Christian Wilkins, which is complete nonsense. Okay, that's just other foolishness. Now, he does have a history of behavioral issues, but unless he has a history of making other men feel uncomfortable on the team, there was no reason to release him.
Speaker 3: Okay. The NFL teams just really.
Speaker 4: Don't be wanting to pay people, and they will use any excuse not to. Please give the Las Vegas Raiders the sweet Sounds and the Hamiltons.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you are the dogge of the day, the doge of the day.
Speaker 23: Ye.
Speaker 3: Now, now, what was the guy the kisser?
Speaker 15: Gay?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I'm saying. He's not identified, Okay, because.
Speaker 4: If a straight I mean if the kisser, yes, yes, Christian Wilkins, Because does that change thing? Right?
Speaker 3: Because if the guy who was kissed, is it not pis you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not talking about the phoenix jumping then it's like, all right, you're violating me.
Speaker 3: This is not a joke now, this is like you're trying coming out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but like you said, if that's not the case, it gotta be some type of cold like God.
Speaker 4: Damn, you just go run to hr and you know, But to your point, though, if the guy is good, and I don't know if he is, I can't just square up.
Speaker 3: With you because now the hate crime exactly, Let's let's sen the.
Speaker 4: NFL Players Association fire a grievents on Wilkens behalf and I do hope he gets his money.
Speaker 3: Well, let's open up the phone lines.
Speaker 4: That ain't what we were saying we were going to talk about. There's more pressing issues. There's more pressing isshoes.
Speaker 3: What what we just found out? Lauren la Rosa fired her weak technician, now no technician, what do you call it? A hairstyl of her mechanic. We just found out that Lauren fired her mechanic.
Speaker 5: Why didn't you have to Wow, I had a list of all this stuff that Charlamagne.
Speaker 3: Did to me. You know, you make ain't even on.
Speaker 4: Because we just started having a conversation after you told us that Lauren got to do hairstylis, and so I asked the questions, why do you get rid of I asked the question to the room, to the ladies in the room, what are reasons you got rid of your hairstylars? Because you know Lauren gets a lot of flak for her wigs.
Speaker 21: You know.
Speaker 17: What you mean?
Speaker 3: I had, we know why you haven't worn scared her away from the joke? Because it's hot, dummy, it's hot. You can't lay lace in the heat.
Speaker 7: That ain't hot.
Speaker 3: What you got on right now?
Speaker 19: This is a this is a wash and go.
Speaker 3: It's summer. What is the question you want to answer?
Speaker 2: You just want to be all up in the hair business if you want to wig and or someone just say that girl, we already know donkey to day that somebody we need to get dunkey to day to you because you're still hiding behind the donkeys and we already know.
Speaker 4: Listen, we want to know why women get rid of their headstyles. What are the reasons? What are the reasons?
Speaker 2: You me and my hairstyles and this because she is not fire said, I have an additional hairstyles now in Jersey, shout out to hair by LJ.
Speaker 19: She lives around the corner.
Speaker 3: Calling the team, the committee. You have to call in some reinforcements. You need to help. Then you're so bad. I mean, I'm not mad at that. Lord.
Speaker 19: Okay, what happened to you and your younger life?
Speaker 9: Just so.
Speaker 3: You're calling the committee? Five and five one five one? Saluted here by l J.
Speaker 19: Uh and it's my time by l J.
Speaker 3: Now here by l J. She does uh my baby's hair. She does kids here and now she's doing uh.
Speaker 4: Laurence Sax would not like, she would not like.
Speaker 3: I like the breakfast.
Speaker 5: One five one. What is the reason why you change your hairstylish?
Speaker 4: That's all I want to know is a simple question, Jeff. You have you ever had to uh yeah, for what reason?
Speaker 3: FLA girls asked me up? Man like real bad my wigs crazy? Being honest. That's an honest human being over there. Just hilarious. Okay, damn all right? What I just want to know what's going on with trying to do? Were you just trying to figure things out?
Speaker 5: We'll hear from larn when we come back to why she got rid of her old hairstyles.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 7: Your phone call in right now, you call me.
Speaker 5: At your opinion to the Breakfast Club Top breaking Down eight hundred and five eight five one O five.
Speaker 15: One the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Everybody now, Charlamage, God, we are at the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne started this topic.
Speaker 7: No, I did not.
Speaker 4: You started this topic because you brought it the attention that Lauren has gotten a new hairstylist.
Speaker 3: I haven't know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I wonder why there's so much about woman's hair and eyebrows and make up, and it's is there something that like you need help with?
Speaker 19: Okay, into transitions, I.
Speaker 3: Said, why did you get why have you gotten rid of your hair styles's side of hairstylist?
Speaker 4: Me up?
Speaker 3: Man wigs?
Speaker 6: You can see, you know, my full head was a different color than the lace and then like you know, the part to be too wide, and man, the part wouldn't be plucked enough, the frontal would be just trashed.
Speaker 3: And Lauren, you were honest behind the scenes. And I said, when, first of all, I still work with my original hairstylist.
Speaker 19: Her name is ms my Tide. She's from Philadelphia. Shout out to her. She was hard, Yes, made she.
Speaker 2: Put that on because you didn't want to get up and do every morning. You take out your anger and your inability.
Speaker 19: To transition with me.
Speaker 3: Advocate.
Speaker 19: Okay, I am an ally for the girls, all right.
Speaker 3: What I was law to all of us, boss, But that was the point trying to do anything but just help Lauren.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I want to see you. What I said was is that when certain hair something I don't like, we just have a coming all right.
Speaker 3: So what is the reason why is somebody would give rid of their hairstylist.
Speaker 2: You could get rid of the hair Silace for all the reasons Jess said, you could get rid of your Hairtylace because you know, I don't know you don't like the prices, no more to up in their prices For me. I didn't get rid of anybody. I just added somebody closer. So it's more convenience.
Speaker 4: Why do you Because I let me tell you something. There's the reason didn't add lawyers his defense team, right, because what he was doing wasn't work. Okay, So why did you add people to your hairstyles?
Speaker 3: They said you had to call in the committee.
Speaker 19: Wow, I added people because you know it's a lot going on.
Speaker 6: And then it's like different stylis for different things, Like you know LJ probably specializes in something that Maya doesn't, you know what I mean? So, because Maya what she does unit she does wigs. LJ does so natural hair like you know, so they have.
Speaker 3: Two different specialties. I'm just asking questions women's business. Hello, Hello, Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 9: My name is Hannah.
Speaker 4: You know why do you uh, why do you get rid of your hairstylist if you've gotten rid of yours before?
Speaker 17: Okay, So I'm a nail tank, so I'm a true believer of don't you eat on your tech.
Speaker 3: Professionalism and in the let place and just taking care of you.
Speaker 17: How they don't want to be taken care of definite reason. Tire stylist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I agree with that. I think when you're locking on people, you locking. That's why I have conversations with people before things happen. So, for instance, Maya knows because she also is a mom, so she's single mom. So yeah, she can't she works in the shop, she can't get to me all the time. So what was happening was I needed people like, hey, I need to come in today right now. She would drive from Philly sometimes at a moment's notice, and I felt like that was unfair for her. So I found someone closer, but you're still on my team.
Speaker 3: I think you need a week tank. I think you, in particular need a weak tank clan of whole committee of people to help you, you know, put together whatever it is you're trying to do.
Speaker 7: Over there.
Speaker 19: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 8: This is Jackie from Florida.
Speaker 3: What's Jackie from Florida?
Speaker 11: You guys are hilarious. I listen to you every day, and this is the first time I got you.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 11: Lauren needed a change, so she.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh my god, I am.
Speaker 11: Yes, she just wanted to change, that's it.
Speaker 3: Yes, ma'am. Yes, No, I think what you said initially Jackie was true. She needed a change, yes, ma'am. Yes, oh my god, yes. Five eighty five. As we found out that Lauryn changed her hairstylist, and we're just opening up the phone lines and say what made you change your hairstylist? That's when you're asking eight hundred five eighty five one O five one said you needed to change?
Speaker 19: Say nothing because I gotta respect my elders.
Speaker 3: And like, no, she was an older lady too.
Speaker 5: Well, if you're just joining us, Lauren recently changed her hairstylist, and Charlemagne just asked.
Speaker 19: Why stop saying change to the team.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, you got a weak ten clan.
Speaker 5: That's what we're asking women out there. Why would you change your hairstylists? All right, now we have Mary on the line. Mary, good morning, doing well?
Speaker 14: How are you?
Speaker 3: Why would somebody have to change their hairstylists?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I too for a friend because he was just doing it a little bit too much as a word. It was like six seven in the morning, like.
Speaker 14: This morning.
Speaker 11: So I got out of that atmosphere.
Speaker 3: So you didn't like you didn't like?
Speaker 19: God, No, he wasn't giving that.
Speaker 11: So early.
Speaker 3: Oh got you got you.
Speaker 4: In the battle like, Oh, you called him from the You called him from the eight forty three out here to get you.
Speaker 3: You already know what okay, okay, I can understand that, though.
Speaker 2: You need to make sure, like when anybody's touching your crown, you do people talk to you about this.
Speaker 19: Have your mama talked about this?
Speaker 2: Like making sure that whoever touches your crown, so like your hairstylists, like the people that are in your head, you gotta know what their.
Speaker 19: Energy is bringing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, my mother, my mother and my grandmother.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because that's your hair is your wisdom, so like you can't just let anybody do your hair.
Speaker 3: It's the energy, all of that is transferable.
Speaker 2: Your hair is your wisdom. Not understand why you be just so dumb on that side of it, just dumb and empty.
Speaker 3: And good morning talk to us. What would make you change your hair stylist?
Speaker 1: Okay, so once I was pregnant and just you probably can.
Speaker 11: I completely identify with it.
Speaker 1: When you're pregnant, your hormones are changing, so you know it's with your scalp. I booked and I'm in Atlanta, so do your hair stylus a while anyway, Like.
Speaker 11: You gotta proceed your caution, Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I booked a new stylist to treat my scalp because I'm pregnant.
Speaker 11: You know, I'm laying off the weeeze.
Speaker 1: I tell her everything going on with my scalp. I get there, she's already thirty minutes. Like I'm like, okay, I'm pregnant. Every training IAID, I'm gonna go run the chicksacept some breakfo I wait on you?
Speaker 11: Oh, can you buy me something?
Speaker 23: No?
Speaker 17: Right for new stylists?
Speaker 18: Okay, cool.
Speaker 19: What you want?
Speaker 11: I get you for number one?
Speaker 17: Grab her number one? I get in there Homebird just to me, Well, yes, gas is really dry, it's really freaky. But I told you when I booked, don't talk about me.
Speaker 1: Really because I'm pregnant, right, all right?
Speaker 18: Is the way it is.
Speaker 17: You want to talk about the whole.
Speaker 11: Double ble.
Speaker 18: You gotta break somebody else down.
Speaker 11: Over and then it can't time to pay.
Speaker 17: And she wanted hur pull them out. Why aren't you got to pay that number one?
Speaker 2: The payment, I'll be right, that's coming out of money.
Speaker 19: I'm paying you. You get you Apple pay.
Speaker 3: That's right, man. Women really be going through it with their hairfstyleside.
Speaker 2: When you find good ones, you lock in and you use them for what they're good for. And you want people where they supposed.
Speaker 3: To be kept up, you get a new one. What does that mean?
Speaker 19: That's my She's closer.
Speaker 2: It's almost I don't want to say it like this because I love l J, but it's it's like you have to have like if may can't make it, my hair still gotta.
Speaker 3: Be done to have a plan.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I got tired of randomly finding planing BCCD.
Speaker 3: W back the Eyed energy.
Speaker 19: Hello, you gotta be ready, understand we get up so early too.
Speaker 3: Hello, Good morning.
Speaker 18: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Say what would make you change your hairstylist?
Speaker 11: So I go.
Speaker 18: Laurens inconsistency, we're scheduling. I've had to fire Stilas and last technicians because of not honoring my scheduled appointment or not having the availability that suited my need.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's scheduling.
Speaker 21: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 15: Okay.
Speaker 3: How often do you go to the same hairstylist? How many times do you let her mess you up?
Speaker 25: Once?
Speaker 18: I have had my hair braided since ninety six. I've been wearing braids, and you have one time in order to do something really messed up on me.
Speaker 3: So one time.
Speaker 11: I don't give you more often because it's expensive.
Speaker 1: You pay a couple hundred dollars for your hair.
Speaker 17: You want it to look right.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 4: And I'm asking all the women in the room, like, so, you know what if you like the hairstyle but you don't really look good and you don't know that until you go out too the public with it and then people tell you, what.
Speaker 3: Are you trying to say? I ain't trying to say nothing. I'm just asking questions. That's never well for me. That's never happened to me.
Speaker 6: I've never gotten my hair done and I thought it was nice, and nobody else thought it was I I I know immediately when I don't like it, and that's when either I tell them they got if they don't have, they got to wash it out, start over, or I go somewhere else and I wash it out. I let them know that I don't like it though, because that that those stylists still need that criticism. Like I showed you this, and it's like what I ordered versus what I got this saint, this ain't the same. I've never had what I ordered versus what I've got, but I've had nobody help them. Let them die out slow, it's okay.
Speaker 2: But what I want to say, we've tried new styles and new things, and I've had that it's a learning thing because for me, I wanted to build with stylists because this is also like a career thing as well, because we do a lot outside here. So we've tried new things and I've been like, no, like that's not your you're not We're not good at that, So let's get better and then let's work over here where you're good at and it. In the meantime, we'll figure out somebody else who's good whatever. That yes, that exact thing, but that happened to bit No, because I'm very honest, like I almost do my hair with the stylists. I'll be telling her all the time. I know I'm annoying, but maybe, but you're the one.
Speaker 3: No, no, your one. I gotta wear it, so I definitely get it.
Speaker 6: So like ladies, it's different from men like y'all got one barbery'll your bobber knows you whatever. You gotta have a girl for bobs because everybody ain't good with them. Kills the bob that is her thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, because that was the girl who was doing the bob.
Speaker 2: But yes, you always say my bobs are wig and it be my hair like she just lays it so well, you be hating, but she kills the bob.
Speaker 19: She kills.
Speaker 2: You learn what the stylist is good at, and then the things that they're not good at. If you want to, you try to help them get better at it. If not, you just go to somebody else. But I have a backup stylist because I'm in Jersey. Might and Philly and I got I felt bad bringing her up here and dropping the DN like especially, things will pop up interview, stuff like.
Speaker 3: That she got kids, all right, But we have the latest with Lauren coming up with were talking about that.
Speaker 2: Lord, you did all of you, but you are Lucifer. You brought all that hell and now you see here like leaving. Even the devil was disguised as an angel.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 19: Leave a positive note?
Speaker 6: The other story is everybody is not good at everything, and so everyone now why.
Speaker 4: She was coming in here looking like that for months because she was in the half dollars office telling him how to.
Speaker 11: Do their job.
Speaker 3: Okay, we know how you do. Lord, want to show up the people job and try to tell.
Speaker 7: Him how to do it?
Speaker 3: Damn damn. Now we got listening with the latest. Lord, you should keep going, well, what's all right? Well? What's the morel listener? Are you just shut yourself up? That's what it is.
Speaker 6: The moral of the story is everybody specializes in something different.
Speaker 3: So you may need one or two or you know, three or four head styles. You know what I'm saying. You got the wigger, got the girl, and you got the ball girl. You got the Braider.
Speaker 19: Okay, you do have the Braider, and yeah, we're.
Speaker 3: The Latest with Laura come just saying I was talking about you choking.
Speaker 19: Don't you worry.
Speaker 5: We have the ladies with Laura coming up. Don't go anywhere as the Breakfast the Breakfast Club Morning everybody is DJ Envy just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren. Lauren be coming straight fast.
Speaker 3: She gets from somebody that knows somebody detail. I'm a homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 7: She'd be having the latest on you the Lawn, the Latest with Laura la Rosa.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you have facts, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything. It's the lads on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: So the Breakfast Club, we had a conversation about who Clarissia's shield should fight next, and you guys mentioned a fighter named she Asa Green out of New Jersey, and last night they exchanged some conversation on X so it stemmed from an interview that Clarissa Shields recently did with Arion Addie. I probably said that's wrong, sorry, but let's take a listen to them asking Clarissa about Shradisa.
Speaker 26: A very interesting fight is the fight against Shadejah Green. I spoke to Shadeja earlier today and she was extremely respectful towards you and even said she hates the fact that her mentioning you is taking us some sort of slight happen.
Speaker 19: I caught bulls.
Speaker 3: I've been wanting to fight Shaedation.
Speaker 27: She lost to Franchawn, and she got over there with MVP and decided that, you know, I wasn't the greatest woman of all time when I've been in conversation with since we were in the Amateurs, and she knows I'm the best boxer she's ever been inside the ring whip and that she's ever spar with as far as in.
Speaker 3: A woman form.
Speaker 27: She knows that, and she's told me that, and she gets with MVP. Now everything changes and I got pillow fists, and I don't knock nobody out. So therefore, when you get the disrespecting me, I'm going to disrespect you.
Speaker 19: You and Shday she knows and I know that I will whoop her ass.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's good conversation.
Speaker 11: I like this.
Speaker 2: I responded to this video on x and she said, never thought the would be scared. But since you were scared, I didn't say I want any fights in between. You can run, but but at one hundred and seventy five you can't.
Speaker 13: Hie.
Speaker 2: As I said today, I will come to your weight class and get it on. Clarissa. There was a.
Speaker 3: After fought at the Garden. I was at that fight.
Speaker 4: After she farted the Garden. A couple of weeks ago. At the Post Converse, she talked about wanting to fight clarisst uh Well.
Speaker 2: Clarissa responded and said, I could never be scared of someone who lets someone spit on them. Then not only that, y'all fight and you let her whoop you too. After telling everyone she spit on me, and then she added she said you soft it than cotton candy. Cotton candy baby, and then Shadeja. There was a lot of back and forfa Wow, Yes it got a little crazy on X anything.
Speaker 6: Crazy with said like crazy than that, like I don't want to hear the Catton candy like all right, like anything for anybody say something like what.
Speaker 3: They just said, shut up k off.
Speaker 19: She didn't know. She did not say that music.
Speaker 3: She reached out. She wanted to come up to it on the show, but she reached out, yeah, right right right over. I think that would be a great fight.
Speaker 4: Uh you know, you know Clarissa's you know, she's she's the main attraction, right she's the headlineer. And then you know, I love the way that m v P promotes events like that, that event we went to the garden.
Speaker 3: We didn't pick them up.
Speaker 4: M v P promotions that all women card they had with a you know, tailoring Toronto headline, that was a phenomenal card.
Speaker 3: Just being at the event, top to bottom.
Speaker 4: Was it was, it was. It was a great, great, great look. I think it really looked amazing. I think it'd be a fun fight to those Puerto Ricans had the garden rocking.
Speaker 19: I was it was crazy.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was sitting right next line. He said they had the garden rocking. She was crazy since you had to go rocking.
Speaker 19: But other fights that have been picked online recently.
Speaker 2: I wanted to get into this when it dropped, but we'll do it down the Hip Hop Media power ranking that complex dropped twenty twenty five. Did you gotta see that so on the list? Charlemagne, Congratulations you made the list.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Joe Butden's also on the list. DJ Head is on the list as well too, congratulations to him.
Speaker 19: What is the list?
Speaker 2: It is the basically the most powerful voices in hip hop media. And not is on the list as well. He leads the list. You had Blackboy Max on this list, Angi Martinez, Angela Yuadska is here as well.
Speaker 4: They left off a lot of names. I thought bag Fuels should have been on their s and Heineken slew to them. I don't know how you do any hip hop media list in twenty twenty five and you don't put the great GENA Views on that.
Speaker 3: Drip on the clues bombs for.
Speaker 4: GENA Views, y'all can kiss my ass on GENA Views when it comes to hip hop, like I'm talking about it as a hip hop personality talking that hip hop talk.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't think nobody better than Gina right now.
Speaker 2: They also had Elliott Wilson on the list. They have mentioned The Desk already Big Boys on the list as well, speaking of the West Coast, and they mentioned in the beginning that they knew that this was going to cause controversy. It does every year, but they talk about how they split it up this year into people who do what you said Gina does right, like really get into like the hip hop, like the rankings and the albums.
Speaker 19: They probably sat down and talk to the.
Speaker 3: Clips universe lyrics.
Speaker 4: Gina has great interviews with rappers and just great conversation in POV about hip hop. She's she's, she smoke stuff like I go to listen to Gena views because of her hip hop takes.
Speaker 3: That's what I like Gina for.
Speaker 2: And they say on the other side, they mentioned the streamers and stuff, because you know, media is just different now, like new media, and like the way even the coverage of the Diddy trial they talk about how the streamers take you into like this in real life world, but like people taking you into the trial and just their worlds in general. Being able to show you things in a different way that traditional media can't has become a thing. So they had to make sure they show love to the streamers and people on social as well too.
Speaker 4: I do wish who ever made those lists actually you know, looked at what people actually do, because I don't think they do at all.
Speaker 19: Sharp is on there and Joe and Jadas on here.
Speaker 4: I think what I'm talking about when you read the bios of why they chose people. It's never like they don't ever go into detail about what it is people actually do. Like they reference Neon interview for me to Breakfast Hunt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's well for your for you, it's which is stupid, but anyway, suit to everybody on that Complex list.
Speaker 5: And that is the latest with Laura. Now let's get to the mixed of people's choice. Mixed, don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning dj NV, just hilarious, charlamage to God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Now we got a salute to the brothers from eyl from joined us this morning, ear your Leisia. Of course, invest Fest goes down August twenty second to the twenty fourth, So if you want to hear about everything investment wise and hopefully what you should be doing with your bread, you should definitely check them out. You can hit up what's the website invest Fest twenty twenty five.
Speaker 7: Is that what it is?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 4: It's just Investfest dot com. Investfest dot com, invest Fest dot com. Get you tickets and we appreciate them brothers for joining us. And listen, you know we were talking about the Complex list too, Laura La Rolsa should have been on the Complex list if you talking about Diddy coverage like she was covering Diddy, Like who covered Diddy better than Lauren?
Speaker 3: And hip hop?
Speaker 4: Nobody, Like, come on, not even just in hip hop. I think she covered the best out of anybody's period. Yeah, I mean there was. I mean you had like the CNNs and the NBC's of the world calling Lauren for Lauren to come on and talk about, you know, what was going on at the Diddy trial. So yeah, I'm just saying if that was one of the criterias, I don't know how somebody like Laura last the list.
Speaker 3: But it's always like, you know, these lists are like as a list. Everybody got a list, you know whatever, It's just somebody's opinion. That's right.
Speaker 5: God bless again reminded you guys might cast you August sixteenth for two weeks away.
Speaker 3: If you haven't got your tickets, get your tickets.
Speaker 5: You know, kids are five and under a free It's an affordable day for the family and I can't wait to.
Speaker 3: See you guys. Old school cars, all types of cars are gonna be there.
Speaker 5: There's gonna be food, trucks, bars, it's gonna be like a it's just a I want to say, like a picnic with cars and performances, and it's just get your tickets.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have a lot of fun we do each and every year, and you're gonna be were this weekend.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be in Jacksonville, Florida, y'all, absolutely, so get your tickets. I'm gonna be at the Comedy Zone. We got two shows Friday and two shows Saturday. Get your tickets if you haven't yet. Justlrii's official dot com. I will be doing meeting Greek Jacksonville. Make sure y'all sliding up in my comments let me know where I can go to eat black on restaurants.
Speaker 3: Y'all already know what it is.
Speaker 6: And then also August sixteenth, Hard Rock Live Sacramento, y'all, I will be there with a few of my friends, so make sure you get your tickets for that as well.
Speaker 3: Jesselariy'sofficial dot com. Now it's time to get up out of here, Charlamage. You've got a positive note I do. Y'all know who Helen Keller is?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 3: Yep? Who is Helen Keller? That's blind leading there you go, but she could see because she had vision.
Speaker 4: And you know what she once said. She once said that optimism. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Speaker 7: Have a great day.
Speaker 3: Who that did she hear herself say that question? Who heard her say it? Because if she was deaf, how could she ever hear? Oh? Yes, I think exactly nobody. She didn't say that. It was Morgan Freeman. Then will Smith? Will you accepted this?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: The hell Breakfast Club, bitch is you don't finished? For y'all done