Speaker 1: H I get everybody on Dan Horde and thanks for downloading The Bengals Booth Podcast. The Around my Hometown addition, as the Cincinnati Kid, Sam Hubbard joins me to discuss retirement, life after football, and spending his entire NFL career in Cincinnati. Then it's five questions with one of the guys in line to succeed Sam, first round draft pick Shamar Stewart, followed by five observations at this stage of the off season. The Bengals Booth Podcast is brought to you by pay Corps, proud to be the Bengals official HR software provider, by Alta Fiber future proof fiber Internet designed to elevate your home, business, and community to a new level, and by Kettering Health the best care for the best fans. Kettering Health is the official healthcare provider of the Bengals. Now here's a quick reminder that you can have the latest edition of this podcast delivered right to your phone, tablet, or computer by subscribing wherever you get your podcasts. It's the greatest thing since Fifth third Day. Since nineteen ninety one, Fifth Third Bank has celebrated Fifth Third Day. It's normally May third or five to three on the calendar, unless that date happens to fall on a weekend. But it's not a day for the bank to serve cake or give employees the afternoon off. Fifth third Day kicks off a month of volunteering with a focus on feeding the hungry, and this year, on fifth third Day, the Bank made a fifty thousand dollars donation to the Sam Hubbard Foundation's Hubbard's Cupboard program that provides local schools with essential supplies, hygiene products, and nutritious snacks. Following Fifth Third's check presentation last week, I caught up with Sam for his first extensive interview since announcing his retirement. Following retirement, You've got this event going on today, You've got your fowling tournament coming up, You're doing your football camp. It sounds like your charitable efforts will be going forward full force after your football career.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I announced my retirement in March. I was so thankful for the reception I received.
Speaker 3: All the love. It was very mutual.
Speaker 2: You know, I have so much love for this team, this city and everything that it means. But I you know, first things first, I focused on getting married, But now I'm back in town, and like you said, we're hitting the ground running. Got a lot of exciting things in the works, and now that I'm retired, I'm kind of surprised that I've gotten ten times busier.
Speaker 3: But it's a great thing.
Speaker 2: I'm very thankful for it and thankful for all the support from great partners like Fifth Third.
Speaker 1: I wasn't aware of your dad's connection to Third. A fifty thousand dollars gift is pretty telling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. You know, you worked here for twenty three years.
Speaker 2: They've supported us for Fifth Third has supported my foundation for the last three years. But a gift like this is a total game changer. Going directly to make sure that our cupboards will be stocked, will be in thirty two schools next year, but this goes directly to purchasing the items that are on the shelves, hygiene items, school supplies, healthy snacks, and our focuses on providing these resources for confidence for children, to impact them and allow them to have a springboard and someone that believes in them to better their future.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of former Bengals in this area, particularly dating back to the first two Super Bowl teams that have been very generous with their charitable efforts. Anthony Munoz, Dave lap On, David Fulcher, the list goes on and on, but it was almost like there's been a gap to a current generation. Have you given any thought to kind of being the next wave of former Bengals that can use your platform to help You know, all.
Speaker 2: I've looked at from those guys is, you know, the guys that have done it right, Like you said, Munho's Ken Anderson. They've just been such great examples for me on how to further their legacy to continue to make an impact after their playing days. And I really admire those guys and want to be like them, So you know, I hope to do the same to future generations and that cycle can provide a lot of good And that's kind of how I view it. As these young guys come into the league, if they ever need advice or opportunities to get involved in the community, my line's always open and I'm gonna mentor them in the same way.
Speaker 1: For the first time I've seen you, since you're retired, I'm sure you could have kept playing. Why was this the right time?
Speaker 2: You know, I had a great career, I had a great run I took a lot of snaps, a lot of wear and tear in my body, and I felt like I had done enough to where I'm transitioning into the next phase of my life and I'm excited about it. So I felt like it was my time to move on and didn't want to hold onto a good thing for too long, and I was excited about my prospects after So I made the decision kind of early in the season and kept it to myself, but have been planning for this day to expand my impact on the Foundation and other opportunities throughout, and it's just gone picture perfect and I'm just getting started. So it's been the right decision for me personally. But I'll miss my time with the Bengals, although I'll be watching closely than probably anyone else this upcoming season. Just still friends with the guys, still still in touch with them all and happy to see them have their success coming up.
Speaker 3: And it's been it's been great.
Speaker 1: What will you miss most and what will you miss least?
Speaker 2: I'll probably miss the connections and the everyday conversations that you have in the locker room, you know, messing with each other, just you know, the banter in the locker room. Those those memories are you know, they can pick you up when you're you're down after.
Speaker 3: The worst loss. So they're very special.
Speaker 2: And I'll miss least probably the the ban being banged up on Monday after game day, injuries and such, but that's part of the game.
Speaker 1: How meaningful is it to you to have spent your entire career with the Bengals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's so meaningful. It means everything to me. Partially why I decided to not try and play anywhere else. I wanted to be a Bengal for life, being raised here, drafted here, built my whole legacy here. I didn't want to go to another team and kind of retract from that and start from the ground up.
Speaker 3: But that's, you know, a huge factor in my decision.
Speaker 1: You were a mentor to some guys who'll be looking to fill your shoes now, Joseph Osai and Miles Murphy, cam Sample and others. What are your hopes for them going forward as they try to fill that spot opposite Trey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're ready for That's something I'm very confident about. Just great people, great guys. They're ready, not only physically and.
Speaker 3: As a player.
Speaker 2: But they're ready, as you know, they've grown up in front of my eyes. They're ready to be leaders, ready to bring the other guys and young guys around them up to speed. And I'm sure they're excited about I know they're excited about the opportunity. I've talked to them all and yeah, I have utmost confidence. And I also like the new pieces we've added. Talked to Zach, congratulate them on the draft and think that they're in a good, good spot.
Speaker 1: You came within ninety seconds of winning a Super Bowl. You're part of a team that ended the playoff drought. You had arguably the most famous play in franchise history. Did you accomplish just about everything you set out to accomplish.
Speaker 2: After I cut the touchdown from Joe, Yes, one hundred percent. But now I realistically I never could have when I got drafted. Picture that you know that those would be part of my resume, but the fact that they are just as a testament to trust in the process and hard work and doing right by the people around you and always trying to you know, put your best foot forward and.
Speaker 3: You'll find yourself in positions you never dreamed of.
Speaker 2: So it's it's been a it's been a great story still being written.
Speaker 1: That final play is pretty amazing. I mean Ted Williams ended his baseball career with a home run and his final at bat and a defensive end, ended his NFL career with a touchdown catch on his final snap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can't draw it up any better. That's a storybook. So I didn't want to. I didn't want to get greedy and try and go create something better.
Speaker 3: That's almost too good to be true.
Speaker 1: Last thing, Sam, you've been on kind of a hamster wheel of football training for the last decade, at least between Ohio State and the Bengals. What are you looking forward to doing now that you could never do over that time period.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a tough one.
Speaker 2: I've been doing a lot of things, a lot of a lot of more time on my hands. First thing I was very focused on was getting married in my wedding, which was an incredible experience that I'm very thankful for. But uh, you know, I I would never think that I would go to a tailgate or a Bengals game, or or I have a watch party and watch the games on TV here, you know, just see the game from that side.
Speaker 3: I've been playing.
Speaker 2: Since I was in third grade, so to be a spectator, it's a whole different ballgame. I'm sure I'll have my opinions and just like anybody else that's not on the field, but it's a transition.
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 1: There you go, Bengals fans, Sam Hubbard could be coming to your tailgate. It's a possibility. Congratulations on a great career. Thanks for all you're doing in the community, and we look forward to touching base in the years to come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too. You're my guy, Dan. We'll talk soon.
Speaker 1: If you would like to learn more about Sam's charitable efforts or find out how you can help, go to Sam Hubbard Foundation dot com. I did something last year on this podcast that people seem to enjoy, so I'm bringing it back. It's called Five Questions. As we begin getting to know the Bengals rookies by asking them five questions that they don't hear over and over again. Up first, first on draft pick Shamar Stewart, the twenty one year old from Miami who spent the last three years at Texas A and M time for five Questions. With the seventeenth overall pick in the twenty twenty five NFL Draft Bengals defensive end Shamar Stewart. So I read that your nickname at Texas A and M was the Menace. Is that true? And who gave you that nickname?
Speaker 4: I forgot who exactly gave it to me, But I got it back in high school, going every day trying to get better. So of course I'm a practice hard, you know, micking hard for our office, you know, playing hard in prize, going to make our office better, and on in the games. You know, I'm just all over the field and I'm just a little menace on the field.
Speaker 1: What does the word menace represent to you?
Speaker 4: Somebody always be instructive, So I feel like that that defines me very well.
Speaker 1: So I broadcast the Bengals games on the radio. When you have a sack, would you like me? And my broadcast partner, Dave app I'm.
Speaker 3: To say, a sack by the menace, I would love that. I will love that, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully there will be a bunch this year. Question number two. You have been compared to a Texas A and M legend Miles Garrett for obvious reasons, your similar size, similar athletic ability. What do you think of Miles Garrett, What do you think of the comparison?
Speaker 4: Man, He's a great player, and I feel like that's a blessing because the way he's doing it right now, he's coming the game, and I feel like that's a very great, great comparison. I feel like we look we match up body wise. I'm not I'm trying to match someone play wise.
Speaker 1: Was it a goal of yours to top the numbers that he posted at his combine?
Speaker 3: Kind of? Sort of?
Speaker 4: You know, I feel like if I could get what he got, people will look at me a different light. So I tried my hardest. He got me in some areas, and I got him in some areas too.
Speaker 1: You got him in the forty, you got him in the broad jump. He got you by one inch in the vertical. That's pretty impressive.
Speaker 4: That's crazy because I felt like I jump jumped out my spine. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: All right, we're visiting with Jamar Stewart. Let's get back to athletic testing. Those numbers were freakish that you posted in Indianapolis. What do you consider to be your greatest athletic achievement? Did you dunk at a really early age? Yeah, what what stands out to you?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: I dunk.
Speaker 4: I got my first dunk in sixth grade.
Speaker 1: Sixth grade, yeah, five nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was booming that balls is grade.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: You wore a beautiful green suit to Green Bay for the NFL Draft. You also had an eye catching necklace on. You are wearing it right now. Give me the history of that necklace.
Speaker 4: Uh So this necklace, my dad made this logo for me back in high school, and I thought, like, why not make it to a chain? No for a big moment, and she central, c's like a England a rapper from England. He had a reversible chain, so took inspiration from that and made it reversible.
Speaker 1: And what exactly is the image?
Speaker 4: It's a gorilla in his eyebrows. It's two s's social mar Stewart.
Speaker 1: All right, your dad's got some talent. Fifth and final question. On draft night, you did a phone call with reporters afterward and you didn't specifically remember meeting with the Bengals at the combine. And I get it. It's speed dating. You're going from team to team to team. It's like, you know, fifteen minute meetings with all of these teams. When you came into Cincinnati and you saw Zach Taylor, and you saw El Golden and you saw Jerry Montgomery. Did it click back in? Did you remember?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, those guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of hard, like you gotta remember. I had twenty two formos, a couple infemos, and then I had fifteen thirty visits. So my mind is just all over the place. I'm ready for it to be over. I'm ready to be in one place. So when I seeing him like, okay, I'm deafmember medio.
Speaker 1: The important thing is that they remembered you really well.
Speaker 3: Thank god they remembered me. Damn my memory. I'll barbayd be cooked right now.
Speaker 1: This has been fun and I can't wait. Can't wait to tell people that you dunk for the first time in sixth grade at five nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true story, true story.
Speaker 4: I promise you, no lies, no rap gap.
Speaker 1: Great to have you in Cincinnati, Welcome, Thank you. A lot has been made about the fact that Stuart only had four and a half sacks in thirty seven college games. Well, somebody pointed out recently that five time pro bowler daneil Hunter also had four and a half sacks in his college career, and he played in thirty eight games at LSU. In nine NFL seasons, Hunter has ninety nine and a half sacks, including six seasons with ten or more. If Shamar Stewart comes anywhere close to that, he'll be one of the best picks in this year's draft. Up Next, we go from five questions to five observations. But first, here's a quick reminder that the Bengals Booth podcast is brought to you by pay Core, proud to be the Bengals official HR software provider, by Alta Fiber future proof fiber Internet designed to elevate your home, business, and community to a new level, and by Kettering Health the best care for the best fans. Kettering Health is the official healthcare provider of the Bengals. Now time for five observations at this stage of the Bengals off season program. Topic number one the status of Trey Hendrickson the athletics. Senior NFL insider Diana Russini made Bengals fans hopeful last week because of something she said on the Scoop City podcast that she co hosts with former NFL quarterback Chase Daniel. Here's what Diana had to say, about Trey.
Speaker 3: How about the.
Speaker 6: Trey Hendrickson situation in Cincinnati. We saw what they did in the draft, right, so most people I think we're looking at them drafting Shamar Stewart as this is the end of the Trey Hendrickson error in Cincinnati. And Zach Taylor came out and was like essentially shooting that down of like, this doesn't mean anything. This just we are supplying the needs that we have on this roster. So I did a little digging on it, and I'm still getting really good vibes coming out of Sincy that they're going to try to get a deal done with Trey.
Speaker 1: How there's the money growing trees over there.
Speaker 6: They seem to be trying to move money and get creative with finding ways to get Tray the money.
Speaker 1: To take a hometown discount.
Speaker 6: How can you look at this and think he's not going to And I'm sure his side if they heard this right now, they tell me to shut up, we're taking a hometown discount. Yeah, but I think he wants to be there. They want him there once again.
Speaker 1: That was courtesy of the Athletics Scoop City podcast. All right, I think the last part was one hundred percent accurate. The Bengals want to keep Trey for this year and beyond, and I do believe that it's his preference to stay. Unlike Diana, I can't say that I've been getting particularly good or bad vibes lately, but I do think it's more likely than not that Trey is a Bengal this season. Keep in mind, he's under contract for one more year, and at the end of it, Trey will have made more than eighty four million dollars he set for life. But the NFL sack leader has obviously earned another big pay day, and here's hoping the two sides can agree on a number that keeps Trey terrorizing quarterbacks in a Bengals uniform. Topic two the Golden Age. Al Golden was brought back to Cincinnati's defensive coordinator for two reasons. One to improve a unit that finished seventh from the bottom in points loud last year, and two to do what he did so well at Notre Dame develop young talent, and that's what he's going to be working with in Cincinnati. Over the last four years, the Bengals have made thirteen picks on the first two days of the draft, so we're talking first, second, and third round selections. Ten of the thirteen were on defense. That's talent for All to work with. His last season on the Bengals coaching staff was the twenty twenty one Super Bowl squad, where he worked closely with linebacker Logan Wilson.
Speaker 7: I always say he's like a psycho, but like in a good way. I mean, he's just always on top of things, and he makes sure that things are cut and dry. There's no gray area, everything's black and white. And then you work the things that he preaches, like we're talking about ball disruptions, so we're going to work the heck out of ball disruption stuff. And so when you get back to that stuff, like something as simple as that, that you're constantly doing, it might get monotonous, but you're always like when you're out there playing, then it's not you're not even thinking about it. Like when you're going into potentially to make a tackle, you're always analyzing where the ball is on them, and you're able to try to make it play on the ball and get turnovers. And you know, the more often that we can obviously get turnovers without how explosive our offense is is going to help us.
Speaker 1: I tell people when he was here previously, it always seemed like he was on the go, like you couldn't even interrupt him because he was racing to do the next thing.
Speaker 3: Walking to the next thing. Yeah, like how you doing?
Speaker 7: He he asking you how you're doing as he's walking by, Like did you really care what my answer was?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: That thing is just he's just wired like that. But then it's funny because like how he is during the week is like the complete opposite how he is on game day. Like he's like just calm, cool and collected, and I always think he's like ahead of the adjustment before the adjustment happens on the sideline. And that's one thing I really appreciated after he left, was like, because he's coached offense, so he knows like what teams are going to try to go to based on how we're playing something, and then how we're already going to adjust because of that. So I think playing that game within the game has kind of helped him be successful as a coordinator.
Speaker 1: It also sounds like he puts in so much time and effort during the week and what hits game day, It's like, all right, guys, We've done the work. It's up to you now.
Speaker 3: It's like the saying the hayes in the barn.
Speaker 7: I mean he puts all the hay in the barn on the week, so that that game days are so called easy, you know, easier for him because he's looked at everything.
Speaker 3: He's prepared the right way.
Speaker 7: And I think he's I don't know, if I don't know how much he actually sleeps.
Speaker 3: During the week.
Speaker 7: Sometimes it takes the game day nap, I know, because he's probably didn't sleep.
Speaker 3: Much during the week and he's exhausted.
Speaker 7: But he tires himself out and he goes he goes all in with this kind of stuff, which is which is great.
Speaker 1: Is the off season going to be significantly different with him as the DC in terms of, you know, what he's teaching during these periods in the you know, mandatory mini camps and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Oh, you know, I think he'll have his own way of going about it. You know, I think there's going to be I think they're trying to tax this more mentally with because everything there's a lot of new stuff and new terminology more than anything, and so tax more mentally during this time so that when we come back in for training camp, like it's a lot of us just recall, but I think that that's kind of what it's going to look like.
Speaker 1: Last year at Notre Dame, Golden's defense was fourth in the country in points allowed, first in takeaways, first in defensive pass efficiency, and tied for first in defensive touchdowns. I expect the Bengals to be significantly improved on defense this year. Topic three, What can Brown do for you? I was looking at the latest fantasy football rankings. ESPN has Chase Brown ranked nineteenth among running backs, pro Football Focus has him fifteenth, and Yahoo Sports ranks him thirteenth. Those numbers all seem low to me. Last year, despite missing the final game of the season, Brown finished with nine hundred and ninety rushing yards, three hundred and sixty receiving yards, and scored a total of eleven touchdowns. Those are great numbers, but they don't reflect how productive he was after Zack Moss suffered a neck injury. In the final eight games with Moss sidelined, Brown average roughly seventy nine rushing yards and thirty seven receiving yards per game. Those averages over a seventeen game season would equal one thousand, nine hundred seventy six scrimmage yards. That would have been third best in the NFL last year, behind Saquon Barkley and Derrick Henry. Now I'm not predicting that, but fifteen hundred combined rushing and receiving yards doesn't seem far fetched, especially knowing how defenses have to focus on Jamar, Chase and t Higgins. Here's my one on one chat with Chase Brown, who became a dad in the off season. What was your reaction to the team being able to hold on to Tea and extend Jamar.
Speaker 3: I think it's awesome. Those guys work. It's really hard to get where they're at.
Speaker 5: And a side of that, I mean, they're great players, So having them back in the locker room and you know, them being able to continue to build that relationship and that like explosiveness with Joe is gonna.
Speaker 3: Be a lot of fun to be around.
Speaker 1: Plus Mike and bringing some my j back and you it's a loaded skill position group.
Speaker 5: No doubt, no doubt, We're gonna make a lot of plays, and you know, we were really explosive last year, so it's gonna be really cool to see how we upgrade this year.
Speaker 1: Has your focus this offseason been about becoming a better receiver again or was that like last year's thing and now there's something else this year.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to be a better football player overall. I feel like you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 5: I can't build up my receiver ability enough. I know we're pass first offense, but uh, you know, and I also know my role on this team too, So I'm just trying to, you know, build my role, continue to make a ton of plays and uh yeah, man, just have a lot of fun on Sundays.
Speaker 1: Are you and Augret working with that same guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were working together all off season. We both got a lot better. It's crazy just to see the growth that we made in one year and.
Speaker 5: Going into year three, it's just you're just more comfortable. You know the system, you know your teammates more so, just continue to build that relationship with guys in the locker room and then you know, putting it out on tape on Sundays.
Speaker 1: So maybe a cliche, but everybody says fatherhood changes you. How has it changed you?
Speaker 5: I mean, just seeing my son has changed my perspective on life in a way that I can't really explain, but I think people that have kids understand. But outside of that, I mean, I have a great partner. She She takes a lot of like the heavy load with my son at night, and you know, allows me to pursue, you know, what I need to every single day to be a really good football player. So just seeing him grow and you know, watching her become, you know, a great mother, has been special.
Speaker 1: The wide receiver specialist that Brown and andre Yosi Bosch work with is Drew Lieberman, whose program has called the Sideline Hustle. Kendrick Pryor, who spent most of the last two years on the Bengals practice squad, also worked with Lieberman this offseason. Topic four Dax Hill. The Bengals picked up his fifth year option last week, meaning Dax is under contract through next season, and it's worth pointing out that it's still possible to sign him to a longer deal if the two sides are interested. Last year, Hill made the transition from safety to outside cornerback and was thriving before tearing his ACL in Week five. Here's what cornerbacks coach Chuck Berks had to say when I asked him about Dax near the end of last season.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I thought Dax was doing a phenomenal job, especially for somebody making a transition. You know, within a year, he was really playing extremely consistent. The game against the Ravens, he was actually starting at corner and starting at nickel because Mike Hilton was gone, and uh, he was on his way to have a good game that week. He was you know, really playing the best, uh, out of all the corners to that point of the season. And uh, that was a tremendous loss. You know, when we lost Dax, we really lost three starting positions. We lost the corner, we lost the nickel, and we lost you know, uh a tight end cover guy on third down. So that was a tremendous loss for the defense.
Speaker 1: Outside cover corner is one of the most difficult positions to play. It's why the top ones make more than twenty million dollars a year. Did Dak show you that he has the ability to be one of those guys?
Speaker 8: And you know, I've never doubted that really since he was drafted. You know, I always believed that the Dax could play outside corner, and you know, we made that transition. You know, he didn't blink. I didn't blink. I actually felt that we had drafted the first round corner this year, you know when we made the switch. So I definitely see it from an ability standpoint, But more importantly, Dax has the mental makeup of being able to play that position and critical moments of the game. And what makes these guys elite, Me and me and Jase mccordy is actually having this conversation. Is what makes elite corners elite is their elite and third down radar and two minute against their best. That's what makes these guys elite. And you have to have the right temperament for it. You have to have a short memory and be able to have a tremendous belief in yourself throughout the game. And that's what Dax has.
Speaker 1: So the big question now is where is Dax going to play. Mike Hilton is a free agent, leaving the starting spot open at slot corner, a position that Dax played in college. But outside corners are so valuable, perhaps the Bengals would be better off to leave him there and use Josh Newton or Jalen Davis in the slot. Here's Duke Tobin. Dax has positioned versatility he's probably got He's probably one of the more versatile players that we have on our team, and so there are a number of things he could end up doing.
Speaker 9: What he ends up doing will be up to Uzach and Now and his staff.
Speaker 1: The bottom line is to get your best guys on the field, and it will be interesting to see how that situation unfolds at training camp. The fifth and final topic is safety. Gino Stone led the Bengals with four interceptions last year and Jordan Battle finished the season on a high note after moving into the starting line up with six games to go, but overall, the position group needs to perform better this season and the Bengals did not address it in the draft. I discussed that with Director of College Scouting Mike Potts. You didn't draft to safety. Is that just the way the board fell or is it a reflection of how you feel about the guys that are already here.
Speaker 9: It's a combination of both. Safety is a position that we valued a number of guys in this draft at different levels, and there were a lot of guys that were in the discussion in almost every round that we could have addressed that safety position. Like you said, it didn't work out. That's just not the way the board shook out for us. So we do like the safeties that we have on the roster right now, and we think, you know, some of our guys even have more upside to potentially ascend and get better than what they've been so far. So that's a position that will continue to monitor throughout the off season. But we do like the guys that we have in the room right now. But it's an ongoing process leading all the way up until Week one of the season in terms of evaluating the options that are out there to upgrade the roster.
Speaker 1: Tyson Anderson and Dejon Anthony are also in the mix, and there are still some veteran free agent safeties out there. If the Bengals determine that the position group still needs help, that's going to do it. For this episode of the Bengals Booth podcast brought to you by pay Corps. Proud to be the Bengals Official HR software provider, by All to Fiber future Proof Fiber Internet designed to elevate your home, business, and community to a new level, and by Kettering Health the best care for the best fans. Kettering Health is the official healthcare provider of the Bengals. If you haven't done so already, please subscribe to this podcast and if you have a minute, give it a rating or share a comment that helps more Bengals fans find us. I'm Dan Horde. Thanks for listening to The Bengals Booth podcast