Speaker 1: NFL Game dey View is a production of the NFL in partnership with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: In a game for Mercedes Benzpatrick Claimant Here with Greg Rosdal and Cynthia Freeland on a Week ten, there's unity at the top. Both of these two are tied. Does that mean like we're splitting the crown?
Speaker 3: How are we doing? No?
Speaker 4: I think this is a week for unity. That's right, Cynthia. No more talking trash. I'm when I beat Cynthia and when I catch up. Now we're all on one team. Let's go, we have to do like it.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 4: I don't know I was hitting those just Greg's last week. How am I only tied?
Speaker 2: Well, this is how because Cynthia has ninety two wins of forty six and you have ninety two wins and forty six. I'm four games behind you, guys, so two crowns. So this is not the unity ticket. As I sit and gaze upon the throne, I.
Speaker 6: Think you're just like keeping it within striking distance to come at us.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nothing for like a like some of the Bit's kneecaps, like the Cithia's lions. They went up to Lambeo last Sunday and took care of the Green Bay Packers. Jared Goffler for one hundred and forty five yards and a touchdowns just four in completions while the defense shut down Jordan Love and company. Karby Joseph had to pick six. The Lions won at twenty four to fourteen. They're seven and one for the first.
Speaker 3: Time since nineteen fifty six, and.
Speaker 2: Dan Campbell feels pretty good. Much like R and B Group one twelve. Dan Campbell says the Lions could do it anywhere they're feasting. They've won six straight. Detroit's got CJ. Stroud and the Texans on Sunday night. Do they get another win?
Speaker 3: Grit?
Speaker 4: I think they do. Would be their ninth straight win. That would be the first time they got nine wins in a row since the nineties when one twelve was I guess just coming up in the world. Let's go Jared goff He is playing so well under pressure this year and that is important this week against a Texan team that creates a lot of pressure, and they do it sometimes without blitzing much. Sometimes they blitz a lot. You never know what they're going to do, and they might have to do more without Will Anderson. But Jared Goff does such a good job against pressure because he gets rid of the ball quickly. His yards per attempt his completion percentage over expected both best in the entire NFL. So I think they will really be tested this week against a good Texans defense. It's a close score you'll see, twenty four to twenty one. I'm threadning that needle. I think the Texans are game and they cover the spread, but the Lions get the victory.
Speaker 6: Well, we're talking one twelve, right, so maybe we should rename the running backs peaches and cream totally, she remembers one twelve. I'm looking at the running backs in this game, actually both side does actually make.
Speaker 5: A big difference.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at the opportunities to stay away from said pressure that you mentioned to keep this offense humming. How does it work? It works because this running game is so dynamic, because the passing options that come off of it keep defenses on their heels.
Speaker 5: So because of peaches and.
Speaker 6: Cream, we're renaming them for the sake of our show, I think that gives the edge to the Lions. However, I do want to bring up that Joe Mixon on the other side is going to play a key factor. I don't exactly know how we'll see Zadarius Smith Roland.
Speaker 5: Are they gonna still blitz. I don't know. That's for someone else to decide.
Speaker 6: But ultimately, Joe Mixon is going to be the way that it has to run through this offense because that a line has not been helping their quarterback out very much at all.
Speaker 2: And that situation is why I think it's a lower scoring game. It was a slower paced game. I've got a twenty to eighteen Lions win, and Cynthia mentioned the edge. There is that reason that the Lions went and got Sadarius Smith in the trade this week because in the last three games without Aiden Hutchinson's they have a four point three sack percentage season long. That would put them right between the Bengals and the Dolphins, and we see how they've rushed the passer this season. Meanwhile, the opposing team's pass rush pretty good as long as they're playing. In the Houston Texans A CJ. Shroud sacked percentage eight point three percent. So I got my eyes on the rush there, and we all have our.
Speaker 3: Eyes on Cynthia's beloved Detroit.
Speaker 2: Lions with a meme alert. Speaking of Cynthia, let's do some math here. I'm Monross Saint Brown fifty six receiving yards last week against the Packers. Does he go over seventy and a half on Sunday night?
Speaker 5: He does?
Speaker 6: I think that the interesting part here is even though this is a really good pass defense, this is a past defense that brings the heat but also backs it up on.
Speaker 5: The back end.
Speaker 6: I don't care because short passes, they're actually part of the way that Jared Goff has had more touchdown passes than incompletions since Week three, which is a really long time twenty six touchdowns twenty So what'd you say?
Speaker 4: It's the dumbest stats and it's your Lions. Remember when we started this show six years ago, you can buy a win, and now we're more touchdowns and incompletions. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Sorry, this is beginning.
Speaker 3: Excited, apologize, gentleman. Smile.
Speaker 5: I don't even know how to hit. I don't know what to do with myself. What do I do with my hands in this situation?
Speaker 1: No one know?
Speaker 3: That's what you do?
Speaker 2: You do that because they're very good and uh too well established quarterbacks in golf and shroud and that one to one of the hottest names in the game, Jayden Daniels taking the league by store. Got to hope that the main temperature is ninety eight point six. Jayden and the NFC East leading Commanders playing host to the Steelers RUSS two and oh is Pittsburgh starter?
Speaker 3: Does he get to three? And Oh Grick?
Speaker 4: I think he does. I'm going for the upset in this one. I have the Steelers winning this game twenty four to twenty three. I love both these teams, but Steelers are coming off a bye week. That gives Mike Tomlin time to cook up a scheme and Russell Wilson time to study this Commander's defense. Where do they struggle deep into the outside? And yes, you bring in Marshawn Lattimore to help out that secondary, but he hasn't been practicing early in the week. Not sure if he's going to be one hundred percent. That's a trade you make for the rest of the season, even next season. This Russell Wilson performance he had against the Giants changed the way I thought about this Steelers team. I think it's the best that he has looked in years. He's moving well, he's making good decisions. He had great velocity on the throws that you see there to George Pickens. You have another outside receiver in Mike Williams. You look at the Washington Commanders wins this season. If they beat the Steelers on Sunday, I think that would be their best win of this season. I don't think they're quite ready for it. Again, it's a really mature defense, a great coaching staff. Steelers get the win, but by the slimmest of margins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got a slim margin. I have a slim margin as well, also with the Pittsburgh Steelers winning also by one point. That these Steelers have that speed and talent at the linebacker level. And when you look at the games where Washington's offense has been a little bit slower this season, they have limited the opportunities. And this is the number one defense against scrambling quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: They haven't played one like Jaydon.
Speaker 2: Daniels yet, but Jayden Daniels, as Greg mentioned, hasn't necessarily faced a defense like that. They need to limit the explosive plays and I think that the Steelers defense can Cynthia one point win.
Speaker 5: You guys are giving me a home favorite.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's like having a magical season that nothing can go wrong. Yes, we are.
Speaker 5: Is the prime number.
Speaker 6: I have the Washington Commanders winning this one by four points twenty six, twenty two. I understand that Cliff Kingsbury said that this is such a dynamic that you know, a what keeps him up at night TJ. Watt, but also micka Fitzpatrick. But I think when you watch the opportunity for Jade Daniels to be multiple, especially to Terry McLaurin, you really have a mismatch here that is going to create deeper opportunities, bigger gashes. Terry McLaurin has had some not great passes thrown his way. Now you're seeing some great ones this particular season.
Speaker 5: And this guy never talks.
Speaker 6: He's just quietly one of the best receivers in the league year over year. Now he really has a chance. You said something like if this is the first win that the Steelers have or it's a quality with it's the same thing for both sides. Both can be said about each team here. So it's not like either of us have like some going away win on either side. This is a very closely matched game. So I think this is kind of like a prove it. Whoever's for real will show up in this game.
Speaker 3: All right, So Sody gets the prime number number.
Speaker 2: The only spot of disagreement is Terry has talked to Tyrek Stevenson this year caused him to absolutely.
Speaker 3: Melt down all the field. So maybe Terry talking.
Speaker 6: To the media, you're not saying anything out woud. He's saying he can talk to the defense about.
Speaker 2: He presses as he should, like, like the button Cynthia presses to get prime numbers.
Speaker 3: Is gonna be a fun game.
Speaker 2: Another quarterback matchup really looking forward to is a nice five nine hundred and sixty five miles from where.
Speaker 3: We're seated in Munich, Germany. I got a mass the energy that music live for Munich.
Speaker 2: The Giants square off against the Panthers on NFL Network, Rise, Shine and Watch Sunday, November ten at nine thirty am Eastern only on NFL Network and NFL Plus. Subscription required for NFL Plus. It's Danny Dimes squaring off at the.
Speaker 3: Home of legendary soccer club Bayern, Munich.
Speaker 2: The Giants and Panthers both hoping to turn their seasons around. Which team gets the best chance to do with Cynthia.
Speaker 6: Can you please use that voice at all times?
Speaker 5: I request?
Speaker 3: The music was rocking, It was good.
Speaker 2: It has me excited for this game because I want to wake up and watch Rice.
Speaker 4: Young and Mega Pe picking.
Speaker 6: The Giants by a touchdown twenty four and is seventeen in this matchup. And Daniel Jones, this man's gonna throw for two passing touchdowns at least. Why well, we seem to do it in four games. But this is the opportunity here. The Giants needs some help on offense. This is the lowest scoring offense. It could be historic if they finished it out at this pace of points per game. But the Carolina Panthers defense, they are the most generous in terms of offering points to opposing teams. So this is the get right spot if there ever were one. I think this is going to be a nice outing from Daniel Jones. I'm like a Daniel Jones like like he's averaged. That is apparently being an apologist or some sort of stand for him, but be great.
Speaker 5: That's what I am. I'm a stand for him.
Speaker 4: There is okay, So I agree he's average, and that's why I think the Giants will win because he's playing the worst team in the league, the Panthers, in terms of their defense. But I do think the Panthers cover. I think it's twenty six to twenty three. We get some points in Germany. Bryce Young in front of a national audience, and everyone's seen that he's playing better BA couple of weeks. That's right. Hey, look my brother's got a German passper I'm an expert here. There's no way I'm getting this spread wrong. Canters and Bryce Young have played good football the last couple weeks. The big difference I see out of Bryce Young is he's not playing hesitantly. He's throwing the ball into tight windows. He's letting his receivers go make plays. He's making good decisions. Two weeks in a row. I think it's really the best football he's played. I know not a lot of people watch that Broncos game or even the Saints game, but I'm encouraged by his play. So I think we get more points than you expect. In Rich Eisen and Kurt Warner and they get to call a lot of touchdowns in this game.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward. Cynthia speaks German. Greg has a familial connection to Germany. I'm from Alabama. I have the Giants winning this game as well, seventeen to fourteen.
Speaker 3: It's unanimous.
Speaker 2: I don't have as many points as Cynthia and Greg do because I see a lot of rushing success for the team that had a second half passing explosion last week in the New York Giants because they didn't have any yards in the first half. I wanted to contextualize this Panthers defense, so all went back and looked at the last five.
Speaker 3: Years through week nine.
Speaker 2: Cynthia, do you know a team that has allowed more rushing touchdowns than the Carolina Panthers in that span? There isn't one whoa In fact, the opponents have run the ball against the Panthers through week nine three hundred and fifteen times. That's more than any team in the next Gen stats era going back to twenty sixteen. So teams come out there offensive coordinators just see barbecue chicken in the Carolina Panthers run defense, and they pound the rock.
Speaker 3: We're all aboard the New York Giants. It's signed for the Drive.
Speaker 2: To Excellence presented by Mercedes Bins. After that great catch, the Jets have the Cardinals. Aaron Rodgers squad finally got that win against the Texans. Meanwhile, Kyler's got the Cards sitting in first in the NFC West.
Speaker 3: They won three games.
Speaker 4: In a row?
Speaker 3: Is it four? Grid?
Speaker 4: It is the Cardinals one of my favorite teams to watch all year because of Kyler Murray and everything going on there. But it's the defense that's been a pleasant surprise. Nick Rollis in this band of unknown pass rushers got after Caleb Williams last week. And when I look at this Jets offensive line, yes, they played better against the Texans on a short week at home. They've been on fraud watch all season long, and you know what, fraud watch has been pretty successful. They've been fraudulent. At three and six, it's a tough place to play in Arizona, and the Cardinals defense throws enough different looks at you that I think it's going to confuse the communication between the offensive line that's been the issue with the Jets them not being on the same page. I think the Cardinals get the victory twenty seven to twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's ad is. You're not going to confuse Aaron Rodgers, but you don't have to. As long as you can call some problems for the offensive line. I've got the Cardinals as well. It's one point for me. I think the ground game, including James Connor, who's playing some really good football, is what makes it happen. The Jets number twenty two in rushing efficiency, while the Cardinals offense is significantly better in that particular metric. The Jets force more quarterback scrambles than any other team. Yay, The problem is you might not want to do it against Kyler Murray. I think the Cardinals win, not a huge win, but a win at home nonethelesson.
Speaker 6: So what you're saying is, you guys are now giving me a second team whose favor even though they're.
Speaker 3: On the road.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's fine.
Speaker 6: Fire up that prime number. It is a prime number again. Why I want to talk about Aaron Rodgers here and last week what we saw with Devonte Adams, not just with Davonte Adams when he was the subject of a pass, but also what happens to Garrett Wilson and the rest of the squad when he's on the field. Oh okay, well, maybe you don't need a one handed catch this week. Let's go with the two handed catch. That's just a higher probability of actually being caught, but ultimately the opportunity to have both of those pass catching options. I think this defense is actually a nice surprise. I just don't know if they're surprising enough to handle all the different looks.
Speaker 5: A well rested Jets.
Speaker 6: Team that is angry and whatever the words are you want to use, like fired up, they're excited they're going to be playing in the desert.
Speaker 5: I think that that will be a I.
Speaker 4: Mean, they're a three and six team on the road and they're favored. No respect for the Cardinals.
Speaker 5: Who picked the Jets last week.
Speaker 3: So they picked the Jets.
Speaker 4: You did You got that right?
Speaker 5: Did you pick them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It wasn't even on game debut because it was a Thursday night game, so it doesn't count. As far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: That is an asterisk that Greg is retroactively applying.
Speaker 3: We will stay in the NFC West. At four and four, the forty nine ers off to a slow start, but.
Speaker 2: They could be getting back a big piece of their offense. On Sunday, the Bucks and the forty nine Ers sand Frand hoping CMC makes his season debut. In fact on K and BR Radio on Thursday, Kyle Shanahan saying he thinks that we're going to.
Speaker 3: See Christian McCaffrey. He would be the one to know.
Speaker 2: Baker Mayfield squad nearly upset the Chiefs on Monday Night.
Speaker 4: What happens, Greg The forty nine ers score a lot of points. We see this every season the bye week, they're a different team. Sometimes it's because they get healthier, that's true. This week Christian McCaffrey expected to play, and what a week for him to return. I think it's gonna be the CMC of old because every running back looks like CMC against the Buccaneers this year, they can't do anything on defense. They used to be so good stopping the run under Todd Bowles. They're a bottom six rush defense team this year. They're not really good in terms of communicating and giving up big plays in the back end either. So it's not just Christian McCaffrey returney. Sounds like they're probably getting Juwan Jennings back, who's been very valuable for them. Sounds like they're getting Deebo Samuel back, who is Deebo freaking Samuel. They're putting up points every year after the buye the forty nine ers start to take off, that's what they're gonna do this week.
Speaker 2: I've got the forty nine ers as well, Greg, because we just saw Christian McCaffrey the footwork.
Speaker 3: People might have.
Speaker 2: Forgotten just how good of a football player Christian McCaffrey is. And I think the biggest impact is in the past game. There were so many because if you look at all the talent on the field, including George Kill, Brandon Ayu, Deebo Samuel, there's several times we're the best matchup in the passing game is the running back when Christian McCaffrey's.
Speaker 3: On the field.
Speaker 2: And all credit to Jordan Mason on this particular route.
Speaker 3: Did that look like twenty three?
Speaker 4: What about all right, Rando's showing anti Jordan Mason.
Speaker 2: No, I'm showing the routes, the routes and the target first down.
Speaker 3: It is a first down.
Speaker 2: These are all passes being thrown to running backs who are decidedly not Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 3: Greg. It is just different.
Speaker 2: The defense is going to give the forty nine ers an entirely different look. Into Greg's point, Yes, they're going to be significantly better, not just after the buy, but getting one of the best players in football.
Speaker 4: As Jordan Mason's fantasy owner, I enjoyed those eight weeks.
Speaker 3: About did drop.
Speaker 4: He did great.
Speaker 6: As a Christian McCaffrey fantasy owner, I am happier. I do have San Francisco winning twenty six to twenty two. So that's four points, which is less than six points, and we need to give some love to.
Speaker 5: This Bucks offense.
Speaker 6: Baker Mayfield has been keeping this thing afloat, those passes, figuring things out.
Speaker 5: I mean, you're watching Kate outten right here.
Speaker 6: The tight end position is not as favorable against the San Francisco defense as other positions, but Baker's really getting the job done. He's throwing the most touchdown passes in the league twenty three. No one else has more than twenty. I'm just giving here a tribute to one of my fantasy players, who is Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 5: Who has kept my team afloat.
Speaker 6: But ultimately, you got to give some credit here because you can dice up the secondary of this San Francisco defense. So if they were to upset or even keep it close like we all actually forecast to keep it, you're right on that number with six but you know to keep it pretty close. It's gonna be because of the deep passes from Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 2: All right, so Baker Mayfield, Cynthia said, keeping the team afloat. They are pirates, so that does help. Still to come. The Rounds are on a hot streak.
Speaker 3: They won three in a row.
Speaker 2: Sean McVay squad a huge matchup against Tour and the Dolphins Monday night.
Speaker 3: It's due or die time for Miami season. Who's gonna win? Whoa our picks next guy? What is that game? Wins? On?
Speaker 2: Dolphins Monday night at SOFI Stadium, LA winning three straight. Miami came up just short last week in Buffalo. I'll kick this one off and go with the Ramley in this one, twenty eight to twenty seven after those late fireworks that got the game ball to the Marcus Robinson in that overtime win against the Seahawks, because Matthew Stafford when number ten's on the field, surprise, surprise, Cooper Cup being out there, having one of the best players in football helps and the Rams at home. I remember we're sitting here, me and Cynthia before the Thursday night game against the Minnesota Vikings and Cynthia says, if they keep Matthew Stafford clean, then then they're gonna win this game and go on a run.
Speaker 3: It was very, very precious of Cynthia Freeland because they've done that.
Speaker 2: He was twenty of twenty nine for McClean pocket against Seattle, a pretty significant depth of target on that as well.
Speaker 3: Greg nons dealing right now.
Speaker 4: He is playing great. I think the Rams win this game. I don't think it's as close as you do. I have twenty seven to twenty. I just think the Rams are a better football team than the Dolphin. And certainly when Cooper Cup is out on the field. Look, maybe he's not as explosive as he used to be, he's still very productive. Sixteen catches one hundred and fifty five yards in the last two weeks. And the thing that is most important is that Matthew Stafford is more comfortable when Cooper cup is on the field, when he's out dodging defenders like he was on that Thursday night game. I was in the crowd. He knows where to look. Cooper Cup's always in the right place. I want to see Pooka Nakua back in this game after he was ejected from the last one. I want to see him looking healthy. But Cynthia said it, when they protect him, Stafford plays great. They might have two starting guards back in this game, Steve Avula and Jonah Jackson. So surely Cynthia's picking the Rams to win two. They wouldn't set her up third with a different option. Would they gave.
Speaker 5: Me the Dolphins prime number.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at this game, and I'm looking at some of the things that the Rams defense has done well, and then I'm thinking, do they have an answer for Tyreek Hill? Well, the answer is, I don't really know if anyone has an answer for prime Tyreek Hill, which is.
Speaker 5: What I forecast. We see.
Speaker 6: We started to see it get going last week. We started to see those quick passes come back to Tua. And quick passes are a really good way to stay the heck away from Jared Vers and Braden Fisk, who are playing really, really well. But ultimately you gotta stay away from them. So under two point five second passes and just let the man run.
Speaker 5: Because I will.
Speaker 6: Say, and Greg, you have to admit this, there are some parts of the secondary for the Rams that maybe aren't as fast as Hireek.
Speaker 4: Sure Rams secondary, not that fast, not that great, but that Miami pass rushes stunk all year, one of the worst.
Speaker 6: To go again, Well, we're head to head a game here for that little tight round that goes on our head, head to head.
Speaker 3: Let's it's delve even more into this game and do some math.
Speaker 2: Poka Nko got run from last week's game? Does he bounce back this week for sixty nine yards?
Speaker 6: Cynthia, Sure it does. I mean that's a low number. Ultimately, you're watching right here. What do both of these teams do really well? Both offenses they come from the same Shanahan tree. They lying liar, who lies? Just kidding, But ultimately they hit a bunch of good yacks, so yards after the catch, so it doesn't necessarily need to be on such deep passes. It can be into space, it can be getting him the opportunity to just earn extra yards because of the way that they structure their offense. So I think that number is too low. Over seventy, let's get.
Speaker 3: Some more props for the game.
Speaker 2: At one and a half passing touchdowns Matthew Stafford over to sixty and a half Kyra and over eighty four and a half Tyreek Hill five and a half receptions and Cooper Cup at sixty five and.
Speaker 3: A half receiving yards.
Speaker 2: Let's go to some quick picks, run through some games. We've got a huge matchup between the Broncos and Chiefs and Arrowhead. Will Denver be the first team to knock off case?
Speaker 4: I think they have a chance. I have the Chiefs winning this game, but only by three. I really like Broncos plus eight because of what they showed last year. Vance Joseph versus this Chiefs. You might not remember it. They played two different times. You might not remember many touchdowns in one of the games. The Broncos won twenty four to nine. That happened the other game. It was a defensive struggle too, so again points per game. This defense is even better this year. The Chiefs are coming off a short week Monday night. They played eighty three plays on Monday night going into overtime, They're going to be tired. It's a division matchup, close game. We're feeling it. We agreed on this on NFL Daily. We were aligned Broncard right.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll see if I could talk to them into picking the Broncos straight up. The Vikings in jag Cynthia down in Duval, Trevor Lawrence dealing with the shoulder injury, unlikely to play, could be Jacksonville native Matt Jones.
Speaker 3: Tom, how does it go?
Speaker 5: Minnesota's gonna have a really good day.
Speaker 6: Twenty five to nineteen is the forecast and score right now. Now, if we get even more clarity about who's not playing or whatever, that could change a little bit more, but it's not going to change the winner, and it's not going to change by how much. So when I'm looking at this, just give a little love to Harrison Smith. This guy has been all over He's like one hundred in football terms. We talk about these guys, these safeties being young and whatever. Arison Smith's been doing it and doing it at a high level for such a long time. He's a key piece of the Brian Flores defense. Look Out for twenty two. He's just going to be a absolute problem, a nightmare for any quarterback, let alone Mac Jones or whoever might be behind center for the jack.
Speaker 3: Greg forecast is the twenty six to nine nine.
Speaker 5: Twenty six to nine, Yeah, that actually could.
Speaker 4: Be very like twenty twenty three Patriots scorer Mac Jones will put out there.
Speaker 2: Bills and Colts. Joe Flacco starting again for Indie. Buffalo won four in a row. I think they make it five, and I know it's kind of trite to say I've got a twenty seven to fourteen win. I think the Buffalo Bills have the advantage in the quarterback matchup here with Josh Allen. But if you have an NFL pro account, which you should all of, you go look at individual metric matchups. Click on the passing game page. The Bills have an advantage in every category over the Colts defense except deep passing, and even that one's a slim margin for the Colts. I also like an individual player matchup that I think we may talk about living in this show.
Speaker 3: It is time for more or less Germany. Addition, as we.
Speaker 2: Dive in as a player props, We've got our phonn finger For Giants and Panthers, Greg's up first, more or less than two hundred and three and a half passing yards for senior dime.
Speaker 4: I'm going less because you don't need to throw against the Panthers, so when you're just gonna run, it's gonna be a big dimes on the ground game. So they gave me this prop and I'm not trying to be a downer. I just think they're gonna score plenty, have a lead, run the ball, and it's more efficient dimes instead of explosive dimes.
Speaker 2: Less all right, let's get Let's say if we can get more on a dimes passing stat relative to malik neighbor Cynthia.
Speaker 3: Does he go over seventy five receiving yards?
Speaker 5: Ick have a mayor? I have more? Why? Because more is more fun.
Speaker 6: You will see that I have seventy four yards for him as my median projection. However, we're going with more because everybody likes fun, and you know what we have in America everything. We're just like excess everything. So we're gonna bring America to them. And so it's gonna be more. Mayor, Ick have a mare, which means I have more.
Speaker 2: Well, now I feel horrible. The Panthers just came to a hubard or contract extension. Will they have more than or less than sixty.
Speaker 3: Five and a half rushing yards?
Speaker 2: I think he gets sixty two, So I just I have to say that it's going to be less because I think Bryce Young and the Panthers are going to be in a situation surprise surprise, where they're playing from behind, maybe more passing attempts. Tuba gets very very close to the number, but I don't think he hit sixty five and a half rushing yards. Still looking forward to that matchup in Munich again. You can catch it nine thirty am Eastern on NFL Network as well as NFL Plus. We think it's more watch more football on NFL Network. That's a unanimous more from us. Now, let's go in the wayback machine and send it to well. Last April with the first overall pick, that Bear selected USC quarterback Caleb Williams. Two picks later, the Patriots found their new face of the franchise in U n c QB Drake May. The two rookies now set to face each other for the first time on Sunday. We'll be comparing these guys for years, as it's time to seize the season. Presented by Caesar's Sportsbook, The Patriots at the Bears. Here are the first touchdown score odds. It's both running Backson Swift and Rmandre Stevenson. Follow up by all Bears DJ Moore, Roshawn Johnson and rome o'doonse let's have more discussion about this game. Caleb and the Bears have dropped two in a row, but haven't lost at home this season. Rich Ricky quarterback is walking away from this one victorious.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, my hands feel weird taking him out of up and down arrows, but I have Chicago winning this one by a touchdown. Our esteemed producer reminds me that Chicago keeps making.
Speaker 5: Me eat my own lunch.
Speaker 6: However, I'm taking them in this matchup. When I'm looking at Caleb Williams opportunities, it's really on shorter passes, so anything sub twenty are yards. Those are the passes where he's had a nice completion percentage. Look at Cole Comet, because absolutely Caleb Williams will be looking that way. I think some of the opportunities here to use heavier personnel set's like two tight end sets for example, or maybe even adding an extra o lineman. Heck, let's make it fun, right, This will be a great opportunity for them to look a little bit more like the offense that Bears fans were.
Speaker 5: Expecting, because this Patriots defense.
Speaker 6: Doesn't bring the heat with pressure, so this is an opportunity for a get right moment for Caleb Williams and Bears fans.
Speaker 5: It'll be okay.
Speaker 4: I promise it will be okay if they win this game. If they don't, it would be very.
Speaker 6: But also, Bears fans, keep your grubby pause off of Ben Johnson.
Speaker 5: That's all I have to say here.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fair. And Ben Johnson might not want to go to this division too many good coaches, but there could be a coach and change. I don't think the Bears lose this game. I think they win. It's nineteen seventeen, it's close. I really like the Patriots to cover that six points the Bears. The vibes are just horrendous right now. And Drake May is playing really well. I know he's not getting a lot of help, but their best play for the Patriots. And yes, this was very exciting, but there's more examples of this is just Drake May doing stuff. It's just second reaction creativity. Caleb Williams is trying to do that too, but it just seems like he's thinking too much and there's a lot going against him in terms of the offensive line, and the receivers aren't all on the same page. Drake may is making plays. It's a lot of improv improv and that can't work week after week, and that's a lot to carry a franchise as a rookie. So I think they lose, but I think Drake May shows out like he's been showing out and giving us confidence that he's going to play better down the road.
Speaker 2: He actually apologized for that eleven second scrambles, saying he had Hunter Henry open. It's fine, Drake, continue having this team on your back, and I do have the Bears in this one. It's a twenty to eighteen win because this Bears run game, it at least exists the Patriots run game. It's literally just Drake may. Ormandre had that catch late against the Titans. But other than that, I just think the sustained playmaking ability of DeAndre Swift is a difference in this one. The Bears three of their four wins, he's had over one hundred yards from scrimmage. He also hit that number against the Commanders. Maybe he could have got another carry at the goal line and gotten them the five wins. But we're all on the Chicago Bears in this matchup.
Speaker 4: Mem Us Away, I really want to take the Patriots. I mean last week, the viewers don't even know. At the last second I starched that pick to the Patriots. I'm not going to do it because I was burnt, but I want to do it. I don't believe in you Bears. The vibes. They could not be worse out Chicago.
Speaker 6: Wait, do you think that means DJ Moore's gonna sar a touchdown this week?
Speaker 4: No? No, DT Morris start running those finishing those routes.
Speaker 3: But now as things is, maybe they're watching now. Greg has motivated the Chicago Bears because he.
Speaker 6: Billboard material, you know, bolton board material right there.
Speaker 3: Just put it outside, put on the highway.
Speaker 2: That was sees the season presented by Caesar's Sportsbook. Download The Caesars Sportsbook gapped official sponsor of the NFL. New users plays your first bet up to one thousand dollars. If you lose, you'll get it back as a bonus bet. Use promo cod TV one thousand must be twenty one or older. Ce Caesars dot Com backslash promos for full terms still to com Philly has won four straight since the buye. They got a huge matchup with the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Dak is out.
Speaker 2: So can Cooper Rush to save Dallas's season before it's too late? Is he the prince that was promised? Our picks coming up next on.
Speaker 3: Sunday, November tenth.
Speaker 2: To get a free preview of NFL Red Zone, that's right, watch every touchdown from every game this Sunday afternoon for free, go to NFL dot com slash red Zone and check your local provider for details. Oh, he turned around and jumped over. It's the best description of that play I can possibly imagine. Time for quick picks Eagles and Cowboys. Cooper Rush starting with dak out rushes five and one in his career as the starter QB wins.
Speaker 3: Does he get the six and ones?
Speaker 6: Not a stat No, he doesn't. Twenty seven to nineteen. There's gonna be some Cooper on Cooper crime in this matchup.
Speaker 5: Who am I talking about?
Speaker 6: Cooper to Gene of course, the cornerback for the Philadelphia Eagles. Now that he's healthy and in the lineup, this secondary has looked waw primo. This is kind of the icing on the cake. It was a very good draft pick for them. If you're gonna watch the Cooper in this matchup, I think the one that goes further this season.
Speaker 5: Cooper to Gen.
Speaker 6: I like Cooper Rush. It's not anti Cooper Rush. I just think that Cooper to Gen is going to have the more successful outing.
Speaker 4: It's a little anti Cowboys though. Cynthia and I have been aligned in fading these Cowboys week not even covering the spread. Patrick and I with some disrespectful score lines.
Speaker 3: Not me.
Speaker 4: I have a respect for yea team.
Speaker 2: I mean no disrespect. The respect is going to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 3: Just that's how it goes.
Speaker 2: Kirk Coo Chains and the Falcons were taking on the Saints. They didn't have a lot of trouble with the Cowboys. New Orleans drop seven straight.
Speaker 3: Do they turn it around?
Speaker 4: They do some things that are more powerful than x's and o's and matchups and the models. It's the fired coach principal. No team is ever going to play better after firing their coach than Dennis Allen. This is a rivalry game. You remember how last season ended with Jamis Collin the touchdown. That's when Dennis Allen started losing this team. Arthur Smith isn't happy. Crazy things happen in this rivalry. It's a four point spread, but I think the Saints win flat out. It isn't a normal fired coach principle fired coach bump, because in this case Patrick, the coaches were fired by the players. I think these players essentially got Tennis Allen out the paint and so they got to back up that firing with a big way.
Speaker 2: If you really want, if you go back and watch that video and that intense apology from Dennis Allen, you could see Darren Rizzy want the smoke and to have that conversation with Arthur Smith. Dennis Allen probably started losing his job when he went out and apologized to the Falcons on the podium.
Speaker 3: Saints fans did not like that.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 6: Darren Rizzy's awesome. By the way, Darren Rizzy is a great human being. He also has some really great memes because he makes really good sideline faces. So if you want to go have some fun, you can google back.
Speaker 4: No who agrees. Alvin Kamara says Darren Rizzy is arriz which.
Speaker 6: Is needed truly firsthand, He's awesome, like an awesome human being.
Speaker 2: Vibe boost not enough to cause me, and says thea to pick the Saints in this one, though the Titans and the Chargers next door at Sofi Stadium. Harball and Herbal have been cooking. I think they keep it rolling Sunday, winning twenty three to twenty. But I do have the Titans covering because they have one of the best players in the NFL that a lot of people gave up on during the end of his run in Dallas, and that is Tony Pollard who right now on outside runs he has three hundred and seventy nine yards after contact. That's most among all of the running backs in the league, including the King. He's getting hit behind the line over half of his carriers, but he's still got well over six.
Speaker 3: Hundred yards rushing.
Speaker 2: If Will Levis has that voice in the back of his head, if he's playing on Sunday that says, hey, watch this. Instead of doing that, he should give the ball to Tony.
Speaker 3: Pollard because he's playing really good football right now.
Speaker 2: Love to remember the Titans celebrations from NUK. You want to remember things. That helps if you write this down and we've got our player predictions for Week ten, lead.
Speaker 4: The way, Greg so I came in to our meeting today and I said, give me the over under for Drake May's rushing yards. It's got to be higher this week, like sixty seventy. This guy is like Josh Allen, but faster and no, it's twenty nine and a half giving away. Let's go over every single week. He had twenty six yards on the very first run he had of the game was the second play last week, and that was coming off unfortunately a head injury, but no worries. Seventy eighty yards every week, Drake May on the ground, forget about it. That's how you attack this Bears defense. I feel great if.
Speaker 6: You smack your hands, does that make you more believable because the answer is Aaron Jones is going to rush for more than seventy and a half yards at least seventy one. We talked about the opportunity here for this Minnesota offense to really keep things clean for Sam Donald, almost like Kirk Cousins, but ultimately Aaron Jones here will have the opportunity in a game where potentially the Jaguars aren't as competitive on offense. So I think keeping Sam Donald clean and using Aaron Jones massive day.
Speaker 4: I love this one because it's a watch them lay down situation in the second half a little bit of a warning. I'm just saying Mac Jones on the road. This team hasn't always been competing great through all four quarters. And that's an Aaron Jones getting like one hundred and eighty yards.
Speaker 2: That jectocito prediction for Greg Potentially with the Jacksonville Jaguars a couple a couple of rushing props there, I'm going to go.
Speaker 3: In the passing game, the Bills, Khalil Shakir will have over.
Speaker 2: Fifty five and a half receiving yards against the Indianapolis Colts.
Speaker 3: Main reason I feel this.
Speaker 2: Way because I've watched the Bills the past three weeks and Khalil Shakier has twenty four targets over that span. He's called a significant portion of them. He goes over this number more often than not, and I think he hits it.
Speaker 3: This is this game.
Speaker 6: Because I grew up near Germany, I feel like I need to give one for the Germany game. You're right, let's bonuses the bonus. Tyrone Tracy sees the end zone pretty simple, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They've given up more rushing touchdowns through nine weeks than literally any team since twenty sixteen. Thank you for watching game debut presented by Mercedes Benz. We hope you enjoy not just that game, but all the games. For Cynthia Freeland and Greg Rosenthal, I'm Patrick Claibomb. We will see you coming up next.
Speaker 1: Week NFL Game as a production of the NFL in partnership with iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.