Speaker 1: Hey, before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, Man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio. All right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, we want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine to Beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, We over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy. We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg keV Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app. That's right, let's get into the interview.
Speaker 2: Bootleg keV Podcast. Man special guests here, he got Crazy EP, he just dropped. Man, My got Little Salmon.
Speaker 3: Six hundred Entertainment is here first time.
Speaker 2: So on the show, the third time on the show altogether.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, welcome. Man. Hey, first of all, this project is crazy. Second, I don't know what's it called? Popas ship and an eye record? You was fucking going, you know? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, obviously shout out to the Colored Orange getting a lot of love on the project.
Speaker 3: For people who don't know.
Speaker 2: Tell everybody where you're from, obviously from the Dallas area for Paris, Texas Paris.
Speaker 3: Okay, So in this if I'm looking at the map of Texas where.
Speaker 2: It's Paris like northeast, so is how far from Dallas?
Speaker 3: It's like an hour thirty. I was just like a serious yeah yeah, serious little mission. Yeah, little little found of a little.
Speaker 2: To what is a Paris Texas like compared to like, you know, growing up like in the big city out there.
Speaker 3: Totally different.
Speaker 4: It's funch so very like little redneck vibes, ranches and ship type.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course the cows.
Speaker 2: So you go around like horses and stuff. So you can ride a horse. That's crazy, that's easy. So did you grow up.
Speaker 3: Doing that ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I still like, did your family have horses? So your pops have had the whole ship?
Speaker 5: Oh that's still so And then the horses.
Speaker 3: To do you know how to you ever watch your old stone? No? Do you know how the cowboy.
Speaker 2: Or they like it's like cowboys, they're on the horse and then they like wrangle the cattle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how, right, but I can. Yeah that's crazy.
Speaker 2: So how do you get from growing up obviously, uh riding horses and you know, being around the ranch life to starting to wrap? Uh well, I started rapping it at nine years old, okay.
Speaker 5: Just being around music a lot, like listening to music a lot, and uh so we was just trying shit really right.
Speaker 2: So night, I mean Night's pretty young. Like at what point in time where you be like, this is not a hobby, this is not for fun.
Speaker 3: I'm and I like trying to do it. I'm gonna put some shit out.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: I think I put my first song out at like thirteen twelve, one of them, and then I just started taking it real serious until like after explew up.
Speaker 3: So once I started to get the motion going, You're like, oh.
Speaker 2: Shit, like this might be the Yeah, there's like a path here to make this shit work.
Speaker 3: Yeah alright, So.
Speaker 2: And that was like four five years When did she started to really taking off my five years ago round, like twenty twenty two, twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: One, yeah, twenty twenty two, Yeah, yeah, I think so, yeah somewhere around there.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. So at that point in time wealk about this a little bit.
Speaker 2: So, Okay, you're from Paris, Texas, but you're you know, you claim certain affiliations that are also here in Los Angeles. We won't get to the specifics, but if you see the name of the tape, you.
Speaker 3: Know, just figure that out on your.
Speaker 2: How do you get mixed up in that? Is that something that's active in your hometown?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that is active down there, and then.
Speaker 5: Shit, come into Dallas is obviously active up there too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dallas is a serious place.
Speaker 2: It's almost it's crazy too, because I feel like Dallas over the last few years, and I think, you know, give all the credits to X. You know, obviously shots too have most region everybody else from Dallas would have been doing the same over the last six seven years.
Speaker 3: But but I feel like EXAs shown.
Speaker 2: Like a sign of Dallas that was like not necessarily super like negative shouts to all the other guys who've come up, you know, out of Dallas over the last you know, since like twenty.
Speaker 3: Twelve, twenty nine. But I feel like X came into the game and was like, obviously you guys are banging what you're banging, But it was all it was about the music, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like it was like it we will take this shit serious because I always say, like when an artist is one foot in, one foot out, no matter how big they get, it's just like inevitable that, like, you know, the fuse runs out before those two worlds kind of.
Speaker 3: You know, collide and then you and frustrate, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, so you so you started to kind of start to bang like more serious when you started going.
Speaker 3: To Dallas morning. I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Fair point getting mixed up in other ship outside of the music thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Dallas was kind of like what you say about influence on your life. M hmmah, fifty fifty.
Speaker 2: I mean, of course, the influence of you being here and being a successful artist.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah, I say fifty to fifty and how did you and not ask me high school senior year?
Speaker 3: Okay, I think he had moved from.
Speaker 5: He had he was going to mesquite Botique and he had moved to the W. T. White senior year, like after football season for that.
Speaker 3: You were playing football?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he was playing obviously football, Yeah, lineman for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he didn't play at White.
Speaker 5: He played at Poti and he came after football season, so he uh became like there during basketball season and then he did field and track.
Speaker 3: What position did you play? Football? Wide? Is it as serious as they say Texas school football as they say it's like religion? Yeah for sure, Like people take it super serious. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Like where I'm from, they shut down like stores and shit just to go to the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like if there's a game on a Friday night, the whole town shouts down. That's crazy. What y'all's like? Biggest rival over there? No more? Was there ever a big player that came out of your your high school for.
Speaker 5: Someone who's football, not like super big, but some guys mean it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah that's fair. You grow up a Cowboys fan. Yeah, yeah, it's unfortunate. No, I guess you're probably too young to need to remember what those super Bowls were. Like, actually I haven't had you don't remember, That's fine. I'm a teenager person. Yeah, you hear stories. There's highlights on YouTube. Know it's know Dak Prescott, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and welcome home George Pickings. How do you feel good about the dread? For sure?
Speaker 2: I just you know, I think George Pickens is one of those players we're gonna see hopefully, because.
Speaker 3: He could also be.
Speaker 2: Like Juju Smith, you know who went to you know, like, like, what's so Mike Town will be kind of known when they get that wide receivers up.
Speaker 3: Out of there, you know what I'm saying. Feeling he was like, go ahead, Jerry Jones, gotta take this guy. Probably we go see. So you guys meet in high school. He's already rapping in high school. Nah?
Speaker 2: No, so you guys meet before anything, like obviously you were messing around with the rap shit, but like as a hobby, at what point in time do you guys start to like kind of get in the studio and realize like, oh shit, like after rappers.
Speaker 5: After it was like after I got kicked out of college and he was already he was already home from college.
Speaker 3: I think we'll college you go to. I went to Navarro and then I went to TODC.
Speaker 2: Why did you get kicked out, dumb shit, fighting drugs, et cetera, etc.
Speaker 3: Et cetera, etc. So you get kicked out of school, then he leaves or gets kicked out. No, he got kicked out to both of you guys get kicked out of college. Damn, that's called that's cold. So you guys are both like that.
Speaker 5: We weth fucked up and he was at a different college he was at Uh he was a Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we talked about it a little bit. Yeah, that's right. The Honey was it? The Honey Badgers? The Badgers? So you guys get back together after college is not an option anymore? When did you start working at the ups and sorry?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think it was like during COVID, So you started.
Speaker 2: Working at FedEx COVID early stages.
Speaker 3: Of the rapture starting to heat up, and.
Speaker 5: Uh, yeah I had made a video it got fired.
Speaker 3: What did the vine and tail? That was fireboll offence.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: I think it was like we couldn't show like the trucks and and couldn't feel like it's a certain building.
Speaker 2: So you were feeling like a music video at work? Yeah, I was on the clock.
Speaker 3: You were on the clock shooting the video yeah, were you're the guy in the warehouse making sure the packages are delis No, I'm the delivery guy. So you're on the truck. Wow yea.
Speaker 5: So they said, well they had let me go, they had put me on suspension, and I was just suspended for like only like a week or two.
Speaker 3: But I was already gone because I had certainty on my hand.
Speaker 5: I was already gone. I was out for that. And uh the video had dropped while I was already out, and then it blew up on Dallas Lobo.
Speaker 3: So I guess the people seen it.
Speaker 5: And when I came back, they had suspended me for a week, helped me come back in and ship that had fired me.
Speaker 3: And then they were done. Yeah damn. So now I was like, now we gotta go all in on the rap. Yeah, for sure. And by that time it was already starting. Yeah, it was like it only made sense. Yeah, work, How long did you work there? Probably like almost a here? Oh so yeah you're there for one?
Speaker 2: Is it true like uh that that you guys poke packages to see if there's packs in there? Who like people who work at FedEx, not you specifically, because you always would hear that, you know, at least back in the day, someone who I know you would send.
Speaker 3: Packages in the mail and you would try.
Speaker 2: To put them into something else besides the box, to where if they get poked, it doesn't break the vacuum seal and then you know your pact doesn't get snatched up by a fucking delinquent driver type ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. You have to have some other people.
Speaker 2: Do you know anybody at FedEx whoever might have found some packs of weed while delivered being a delivery driver.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it not you, but you know anybody. No, probably you said yes FedEx better guys. Yeah, for sure. I feel like that'd be the best part of the gig. It's like, I know there's weed in here, they're they're not gonna.
Speaker 5: And I think they do it like when you get certain packages, they put like certain labels on it so they know where you're going.
Speaker 3: Mmm.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I used to, Well I didn't used to, but there was a guy you know who used to buy eBay tape that you could buy like tape that said email on it, so you could take the box up and make it look like the Ebak package and then the return address would be like a collectible store. So then like you know, maybe a less likely snatch of the package or a poke, you know, like, oh, so there's a collectible in here.
Speaker 3: YEA thousand percent, by the way, thousand percent average on that. On that scenario, it works if you ever want.
Speaker 2: To just give the BA tape or even get the Amazon Prime tape low key they or get the wherever you work at tape or the Leah FedEx tape you got the plug on the FedEx tape or the UPS tape.
Speaker 3: I like that ling Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone you know broadly did that for sure, for sure, Yeah, for.
Speaker 3: Sure, that's good.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Man, you've been you know, I feel like you've kind of been carving out your own thing while X is blowing up, because you've got some crazy records.
Speaker 3: You've been putting out some crazy music.
Speaker 2: The Meet the Sixers album is this was an incredible shout to young hood.
Speaker 3: For sure, Hist's go there. The album's gold.
Speaker 2: I think, so wow, that's crazy, dude, Like what compilation's gonna gold anymore?
Speaker 3: That's not a thing.
Speaker 2: First of all, fact, like like labels aren't even doing compilations anymore. So I thought that was dope that you guys did that in general, just like introducing the squad on a bigger level than the eyes in there.
Speaker 3: Right, So yeah, we're probably gonna do it again too, as you should. Shouting young hood just went by when Texas I saw yeah, yeah, that guy's Yeah, when he was in here, it just wouldn't stop, right. I was just throwing ship at him, and he was just like, yeah, he can go for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was insane. You guys like sharping each other's swords. Pause obviously, but yeah, still sharply, still like being around.
Speaker 3: For sure, he gonna go, for sure. I mean, just like the whole crew is insane. Yeah. And then we just added to somebody else gave p oh ship. So there's a new new sixer.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Where's he from from? For work? Okay? You guys are keeping it in the Yeah for sure in the area. Is that why? Paris, Texas?
Speaker 5: Is that where you have the oh yeah, everybody the tattoos, everybody hit different.
Speaker 3: So you was in Paris for sure? Yeah? How far is that? Have you been to Bay City with Ot yet?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: And what's crazy? After?
Speaker 5: Ot was from Houston until we like sat down and talked for the.
Speaker 3: Grandma's house Bay City is like it's it's a vibe doing some crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were killing pigs and yeah. Yeah, that dude's a fucking yeah school man, my dollar, great record on the on the projects. Yeah, No, OT's a he's a one off, al kind guy. Bay City, though, it's like a like a probably not too different than like Paris.
Speaker 3: It's like a small country town.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how That's why when we sat down and talked about it, that's how we could make it a bottom like damn, you ain't too different from me.
Speaker 3: Right, so are you? Like ex is kind of like blowing up in the country world. Now he came out with Jelly Row and Stagecoach. He's got this song. It's like, what's the white white dude?
Speaker 2: He's got the song Brian something, Benny's Bailey Shimmer. I was about to say George Zimmerman. Wrong Zimmerman totally, but.
Speaker 3: The country ship is going insane. Did you grow up like at all your parents into that ship country music? Yeah? I never heard them like just sit down and listen, but it was around like maybe your friend. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, growing up in Texas, I just feel like everybody's got to have some sort of Yeah, some type of country right, or would you dip your toe on the country lane?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, have you worked on anything yet? Nice? I feel like you guys should do the country out you axing the crew? Why not? It's possible. We'll have to sit down and talk about it. But the fucking seven eight banger, you know what I mean? Yeah, but I don't get some country features?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, okay, because I was just gonna say, don't the country hook, But.
Speaker 3: Now you just gotta go get them. They're out there. People would love to work with that. Yeah, that'd be crazy. Yeah. I feel like country ship is like what I love about Access. He's doing it in a non corny way. He's doing these records like on like.
Speaker 2: Beats that like he do mixed up with because exactly exactly what's your favorite song on your project?
Speaker 3: Oman? Probably Blue Red? That's like a hip show right? Yeah? Crazy? Yeah? What like? Why not a full album? Just EP? White?
Speaker 5: Uh? I guess they put me like in the same step, so this do I? You singled in the EP?
Speaker 3: Then the album probably doing the same way? Is your album almost done?
Speaker 2: No? No?
Speaker 3: Wait? Do you have like stuff set aside for it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Yeah? For sure? Like how many songs? Do you think you so far? Like that made it? Probably like I said, a cool little five. What I'm saying something like you got white ten more though? Yeah? Yeah, like cool little five? Yeah, what has been the coolest ship that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: This rap Durney is taking you on? Like anything crazy? You've been able to see anybody famous? You've been around me? Like, what the fuck is going on right now? I haven't seen a lot of famous people with just not like famous people. I was like, I really really fuck with it right, So.
Speaker 5: Probably some crazy shit is just like places we go, some shit out have seen, like crazy fans and shit, what's.
Speaker 2: The craziest thing that fans done where you're like, we had walked outside and uh we was at the airport.
Speaker 3: We had came outside and the girl, she was in the.
Speaker 5: Car with her husband, she hopped out, running and Screamingtory they can start crying.
Speaker 3: I was like, what poor guy? Like they think it with Micha exactly. I was like, dang, I just for Bathfield.
Speaker 2: He's sit in the car like this, yeah, watching his bitch run after a rapper, watching her cry for another man.
Speaker 3: She started like boohoo grum and then had to drive home of her. Yeah. Sure, damn. It's the cold world, bro, I'm talking about like one.
Speaker 5: Of them, like, oh, Mark, God, what city was this said?
Speaker 3: I don't even know where the fun were. God bless that four guys to him, Oh damn. Is there a celebrity that you can meet that would have you starstruck? Not acting like that, but just that you'd be super Wayne Little Wayne? Yeah, that's the one. Would you say, he's like your goat? Yeah, that's my favorite. Ever, what's your favorite Little Wing albumque two? It's the right answer. I would say it's one or two. I do. Look Carter three, it's see at the end, that's cool. But to Carter two is the one. Carter two is what people say, Carter three is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, show people act like Carter three is like the I'm like, no, it's Carter Twon's the best of two?
Speaker 3: Like to me, that top the bottom?
Speaker 7: Yeah, for sure. What about mixtapes? Probably, I don't got no favorite one.
Speaker 3: I feel like the last amazing Wayne project was No Sellings, which was two thousand and night. I feel like everything. Yeah, I like sorry for the way, No, of course not damn. Even like Carter four singles were cool, theater ludes are cool. I'd say you.
Speaker 2: Carter five was a whole double disc of I don't remember a song from the album song from Carter five he still listened to, uh nothing but right still No, I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, I just hope Carter six is like because it's coming to they say yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I just feel like No Ceilings was like the last peak wing like you know that motherfucker.
Speaker 5: I feel like he was still speaking no sorry for the way, but yeah, I mean yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just you know, once he started doing like a rock ship and a fucking I'm not a human beings whatever. There's some dope singles that he's came out with six saying you know, but yeah, Car three, Carter two, Carter.
Speaker 3: One, differently No Ceilings for sure? Who else is on? Like, uh, like, who's in your top five?
Speaker 5: Besides when the game shots of the game my other top I got two, then I got uh, I probably have.
Speaker 3: Jay Z. I don't want to say the wrong thing. What about somebody from Texas? Anybody may give your top five from Texas eggs, Okay.
Speaker 2: That's very politically correct, and I go, uh, I'll probably go fifty fifty. The game though, have you met the game yet? No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like you can meet the game. He's around. Is he here in La? He's around? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean I ain't really let met nobody that I'll just sit down and listen to on the day to day basic, right.
Speaker 3: Any famous athletes you met that we're pretty cool? Yeah, I don't meant a lot. Anybody who like you were a fan of growing up?
Speaker 5: Uho shouts old Josinko, Tinko, that's a funny dude, He's hilarious.
Speaker 3: That's a funny dude. Yeah, real, like he funny? If fu?
Speaker 2: I like he said, uh, his whole career he wore fake Jordy. Yeah, he was like, who the fucks? The question was really not amo. Yeah, I just signed up eighty million dollars contract.
Speaker 3: I kept my money. I ain't mad at it. With that being said, your jewelry's real, yeah for sure. Yeah. Would you ever wearing fake jewelry for a photo shoot if they paid him? Yeah, that's fair. I feel like these days with like lab grown diamonds, the lines are so fudged.
Speaker 2: You know, it's almost like did you see you know these tariffs are going on, so there's griffs we teariff China, so everything's about to go super high. So all the factories, all these Chinese factories that produce all the designer they're in America. So like the Louis, the Toon factories, all these motherfuckers, they start posting these tiktoks.
Speaker 3: Showing y'all that it's made by these these like the same factories that the fake ships made at. So they're essentially selling because as a fuck you to America.
Speaker 2: On TikTok, the factories that make the real shit are selling it for like wholesale prices. So if you want like a fucking Burken bag and saying I think fifty thousand dollars, the fucking factory that makes the Burkins is on TikTok selling for.
Speaker 3: Like one hundred and fifty dollars. Oh, I did see that. I did fucking insane. Yeah I did see that. Yeah, I see that. But it's the same shit. And I just say that to Peb and telling we need to go over there. Brow. Yeah, I just say that, yeah, yeah, And it's crazy.
Speaker 2: So I guess what they'll do is like people will keep so like the factory will make let's say, nikes from like eight am to five pm with no hours. But then the people who run the players on the side, they'll pay the workers to keep to keep working overnight.
Speaker 3: So then they'll take all that extra products and they'll sell it as fakes.
Speaker 2: But is it really really? I don't know, is it they made it? It might be as well if it's made in the same fucking place.
Speaker 3: It's got to be exactly.
Speaker 2: So are you a bigger football fan basketball fans?
Speaker 3: What's your football?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Were you heartbroken when Luca got traded? No, No, I'm a Lakers fan. So you're excited to have Anthony come. You were like, yeah, AD's here. You're still a Lakers fan. Yeah. I mean I don't watch basketball a lot, but I was with Kobe fan.
Speaker 2: So doesn't feel good than now me the roof for Luca as prior to before, you know, he was like I was still room for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a Laker fan, so you didn't give a fuck. No, I feel like that.
Speaker 2: Dude, what's his name, Nico? What's the guy's name that they want to kill him? There the GM Nico Harrison. Yeah, I can't go anywhere in Dallas. Man.
Speaker 3: We had just cal had just seen him the other day.
Speaker 6: I don't know when it was, but yeah, he's an idiot for sure.
Speaker 3: So he told the people he didn't know they loved him like that, Like how you know that? He also traded Jalen Brunson. It's so crazy to think that the Batricks had Brunson and Luca Nico Harrison. Man, they're gonna fire that motherfucker sooner enough. Do you feel good about the Cowboys this year?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got potension.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what they say every year. No, they say every year they're going to the super Bowl, which I don't say that. I say they have potential.
Speaker 8: Do you like, did you like the half ass coach higher than the shot behind? They should have hid a primetime man, I don't know. D you gotta let something go?
Speaker 3: Are you a Dack fan or would you prefer you guys move off the Dack. I prefer we get somebody else. But he's still bothering, is he? Yeah? On paper he's bothering? Right, Yeah, on paper?
Speaker 2: Like if you have him as your fantasy quarterback and he's healthy, he's right just falling right into the first round, Yeah, yeah, right in.
Speaker 3: That wild card?
Speaker 2: What would hey, what's the white boy's name, Cooper Rush is fucking You might be better off with Cooper Rush that fucking ginger.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't say that, but you're bothered. Dank bothering. He's bothered to be he bothered. U.
Speaker 2: So you guys are already working on the new compilation? Is there songs already kind of putting? I think we got like probably four on the Is it just gonna be Meet the Sixers Part two?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Something new? Yeah? Yeah? I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you guys have the Sixers jerseys and ship, it's still gonna be Sixer.
Speaker 3: It's just not gonna be Meet the Sixers too. I like it.
Speaker 2: Did you guys get any blowback from the actual seventy six ers, not for the title and people when we go when we do shows, people be in the crowd with six jerseys. You guys are kind of stolen the sixer jersey, one could say. I mean, they ain't got a lot to be excited. I mean, yeah, Joeling beats fucking cooking all George is stealing.
Speaker 3: Ye mean that best thing you got going, it's the playing a round. So yeah, we gonna bring them back plugging you for sure? Anything else you got going on obviously, Uh, you know tours on the way. Oh yeah, we're gonna go back on tour with what we're going on to little baby. I heard you don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we're doing everything. We backed over to the overseas tour. Yeah, wearing over like a europe or have you been to Europe before?
Speaker 3: Now? I ain't never been.
Speaker 6: Oh you know what you guys, y'all gotta get booked on Rolling out Thailand.
Speaker 3: Rolling Out Thailand's in November, cap rolling loud Thailand is the best place ever.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 3: No, don't know, because I know what you're thinking. Ain't heard something, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying if somebody goes over there and they say they fuck the lady boy or they got tricked.
Speaker 3: They're lying. They it ain't like that. It ain't there. But they're not trying to trick you. Oh well, the security guard, I know, the security guard you know, wanted some dick. He shut up. If he got to the point of no return. That means that there, they don't. They're not trying to trick you. It's against their culture. No, he didn't. Actually he had he had a homeboy, right, so he was homie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gay, is you know what I'm anyway, Look, the project is out right now. It is incredible. Uh.
Speaker 3: You got big X on there. You got Mexicano Tea on there.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Who's who the most of the production?
Speaker 5: Tony Coles, Tony Cole, the say Say Breathy, Gordon John's Tony Coles.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: That guy's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had He was at my club a few weeks so, you guys were supposed to come to my play and we had to show.
Speaker 3: Something happened we had to show. Yeah, but yeah, Tony Coles was in the building. Nice guy. Them samples man, Hey, so they gotta give y'all credit for.
Speaker 5: Bringing samples back to No, that's crazy because me, it was just talking about that the other day because how he got.
Speaker 3: Everybody doing everybody's doing samples now. But like y'all and all of that ship for like a long time. Mini so and shout out to the producers who helped, you know, help build that sound with y'all. Merch. You got merch out anywhere.
Speaker 5: People can go by sold out, but we're remaking it. So okay, don't get merch. Orange take out right now?
Speaker 3: Why did you call it the orange tape? It's my favorite color. Right, Why is it your favorite color? This is my favorite coilow right? What is is it your favorite fruit? Yeah? Really yeah? You take an orange over a banana or a strawberry definitely. I don't even like strawberry. How do you not like strawberries? It's nat to take care of it. Nah, I'm cool strawberry. What's your second favorite fruit? Apple? An apple? Apples? Apple? Solid right? Or green? Green? Green apple? I like it all right. We've learned a lot.
Speaker 2: About bro song of the day uh, and a lot of his very vague answers from his past. You know, the orange tape, go get it. We're gonna have him drop a freestyle she does every time he's in the Blueleg Cap podcast.
Speaker 3: I support this, Scotch Rosala, appreciate you pulling up right, Yes, sir