Speaker 1: Goes on the line making every night, every week, goes to teaching you in the mind of your life, really an expert.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, and welcome to the Therapy Gecko podcast. I want to thank you guys for bearing with me as I try to get a regular podcast schedule out there. I know that it's hard being a listener of the Therapy Gcko podcast but not knowing when the hell the next episode is ever going to come out, And I promise you I am working diligently on trying to get a set schedule, and you guys can expect there to be at least one every two weeks, if not sooner in the future, one a week on a certain day, just like every other podcast.
Speaker 3: In the world does.
Speaker 2: And I'm getting my shit together, I'm getting your shit together. We're gonna have a big shit party and it's gonna be fantastic. In the meantime, to make up for it, I have been making the episodes bigger, bulkier, juicier, meteor thicker to compensate, and so I'm very excited for you guys to hear the calls in this episode. I think that they are great calls. I very much enjoyed having these conversations, and I hope that you enjoy listening to them. And as always, you can call the Therapy Gecko every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard Time on twitch dot tv slash Lyle forever that is Twitch dot tv slash l y L E f O R E V e R. And al right, enough of me, enough of the sound of my stupid voice. I think I'm sick, I think I'm dying, I think I'm pregnant, and all right, let's get into some calls.
Speaker 3: Baby, all from the Duke's there, it's the dude. I did answer the phone. No, yes, bruh, you get the funk all out of here. Sorry, those you know what, we don't I don't want to base I you know what, I don't want to base this conversation off from a level of hostility.
Speaker 4: No, I'm sorry, be honest, A very large bag of mushrooms at the beginning of your stream, and with my I feel like I have been in an in like an infinity loop. And my loop has been consisting of three things. And that's the call button on my phone to hear your voice hello and then hang up again. And the fish behind you.
Speaker 3: What have you noticed about the fish behind me.
Speaker 4: That we are not so different?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. How so what do you what do you find in common with the fish that.
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, if you think about it, it's possible that we all came from eggs, like from the evolutionary standpoint, and I don't know. I kind of feel like it's possible that in some other life I was a fish.
Speaker 3: M hmm. What do you think you'll be in the next life.
Speaker 4: If I had, if I had to choose, mhm, I'd definitely be a bird that the sea is cool and the land is all right, but I got to check out the sky.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Right, that's actually a pretty natural progression. You're a human now experiencing the land before you feel like you were a fish experiencing the sea, And in the next life you'd like to experience the sky. And then in the life after that, you'll be a human again, but you'll be an astronaut.
Speaker 4: Thank you from releasing or for releasing me from my loop. Absolutely uh oh, hold on, wait wait, I'm on my headset. Wait, you have to ask my mom your question.
Speaker 3: Your mom, you're with your mom.
Speaker 4: Say hello to the gecko.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? Are you?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: What's your son's name?
Speaker 7: Robert?
Speaker 3: Are you guys doing mushrooms together?
Speaker 4: Are we doing mushrooms together?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: No, how are you? What's uh? What's what's your name?
Speaker 9: Who are you?
Speaker 3: My name is Lyle?
Speaker 4: Where's your fans?
Speaker 10: Hold on a second, take those things off my ears?
Speaker 11: I don't know who the hell it is.
Speaker 4: Well, she had her chances for saying, why.
Speaker 3: Is your mom so upset?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 4: Well, honestly, she just got diagnosed with Belle's palsy. Oh, thank you. It's like a nerve disease in the face, so like half of her like I don't know, when you stroke out, like I don't know if you know anybody that stroked out before, like half of their face goes kind of wonky. They can't open their eyes or remove their mouth really.
Speaker 12: Right now?
Speaker 13: Well, thank you?
Speaker 3: Have you been helping her with that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been, you know, trying to put in my two cents where I can, wherever, wherever I can. You know, she's obviously kind of irritable, so I try to give her as much space as she needs.
Speaker 3: I hope I didn't piss her off.
Speaker 4: Nah, she's aught right, she just doesn't understand. I wanted to introduce her to the GEK.
Speaker 12: I should have given her some.
Speaker 7: But it's okay.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe maybe maybe next time we can should check. I didn't get you in trouble, did I?
Speaker 4: No, not at all?
Speaker 3: Okay? Good? Would you say your name was?
Speaker 4: My name is Dubie?
Speaker 3: Is it really?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 4: That's my last name. I don't go about my first name.
Speaker 3: Well, Doobie, it was. It was a pleasure talking in your mom man. I hope you have a great rest of the night. And maybe in the next life I'll be a bird too, and we can fly high through the sky together in the next life.
Speaker 11: Till then, Paul from Frank Frank.
Speaker 3: The man's so nice. They named them twice.
Speaker 11: What's up.
Speaker 3: It's Frank Frank.
Speaker 11: It's Frank Frank.
Speaker 3: Frank Frank. Yes, is that a stage name of some kind?
Speaker 11: No, No, it's my real name.
Speaker 3: That's kind of lucky. I guess that you got to I think that's like a lucky charm, having two names of the same that are the same.
Speaker 11: Yeah, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Tell me the thing.
Speaker 11: I saw that you said. You want to know what we're lucky for? What we're thankful for.
Speaker 3: Yes, something along that line.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm thankful that the covid Vic scene which made a word to me to be the mark of the beast.
Speaker 3: To be the mark of the beast.
Speaker 11: Yes, are you familiar with Are you familiar with the Bibble?
Speaker 3: Am I familiar with the Bible?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: I am not highly familiar with I know what it is.
Speaker 11: That's a good answer. You don't know what six six six means?
Speaker 3: I know it is the favorite number of the devil.
Speaker 11: So the CODECCA and Jeck's your DNA? Right?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 11: Well what do you think it changes as numbers?
Speaker 14: Do?
Speaker 3: I have no idea because I didn't make it six sixty six? It changes your DNA to six sixty six? Yes, okay, how do you know that?
Speaker 11: God told me?
Speaker 3: All right, then it must be true?
Speaker 11: Anyway, I just thought your listeners should not.
Speaker 3: What do you what does the mark of the beast mean? Exactly?
Speaker 11: What makes sean cleaning in the eyes of gut?
Speaker 3: What else? What? What? What do you and God talk about when you guys chat?
Speaker 11: Mostly about how Joe Biden meets fetuses every morning for breakfast every morning.
Speaker 3: You don't think he ever gets tired of it? Even like a guy who fucking eats cheerios all morning every morning, gets tired of eventually eventually wants to switch to something else.
Speaker 11: Now I think an abortion as a child start fast made to the devil?
Speaker 3: Do you ever talk to the devil?
Speaker 11: I stay away from him. Me and Lou haven't been on good terms in a while.
Speaker 3: How do you know that? The but here's what I here's my thing. How do you know that? If you've ant? Have you ever spoken to the devil? Like ever? You ever had any FaceTime with him?
Speaker 11: We were acquainted a few years ago.
Speaker 3: Who Okay? Well, because I was gonna say, like, what if if you haven't heard the devil's side of the story, maybe God is just you know, how do you know God's not full of shit? And the devil is right? If you haven't heard, if you haven't heard both sides of the story.
Speaker 11: That's a good point I thought of that.
Speaker 3: I know you've been spending a lot of time talking to God, but talk to Satans and see we'll see if maybe he makes some good points.
Speaker 11: Do you get a line?
Speaker 3: Do I have a line?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He told me not to share that with anyone.
Speaker 11: Damn it.
Speaker 3: Would you say your name was Frank. Frank, what's the most awful thing God has told you?
Speaker 11: Probably that Joe Biden needs fetuses for breakfast?
Speaker 3: You know what? That makes sense that would be among the most awful. That is pretty awful thing to.
Speaker 11: Do, it is, I believe it.
Speaker 3: Well, Frank, Frank, do you have a good rest of the night. Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 14: All.
Speaker 15: From Ethan.
Speaker 3: Ethan. Hey, Ethan, you sound like your like phone has a has like an infectious disease and you're standing six feet away from it.
Speaker 12: Wait, really, hold up, I got some of the headphones on. Let me let me switch you around.
Speaker 11: Real quick here, gig.
Speaker 10: How uh, it's better.
Speaker 12: It's better, Yes, it is better. That's good. Good, I'm glad.
Speaker 3: You're glad.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's your life like?
Speaker 12: What's my life like?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 12: I just left the one in church in a hospital. I left the Mormon church.
Speaker 3: Oh why.
Speaker 12: Well, I grew up in it and I served. You ever seen those little missionaries on the little bikes? I did one of those?
Speaker 3: How was that?
Speaker 11: It was good?
Speaker 12: Traumatizing?
Speaker 3: It was what was traumatizing.
Speaker 12: Because I learned a lot about myself and that's never fun, but but productive. That's why I say it was good, but traumatic traumatizing.
Speaker 3: Learning stuff about yourself is very productive.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't think i'd use the word traumatizing. I think maybe just shocking. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you want to share what you what you learned about yourself?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 12: Sure, it's a little uh yeah, basically Okay, this is actually really unique I have. Well, I don't know how unique it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Maybe a lot of people have this and just don't realize it. I have like o c D, but I didn't realize how serious it was, I guess, And I have a kind of OCD called scrupulosity. You can like actually google it. It's a real thing. It sounds made up, I promise it's not.
Speaker 3: Is that related to the term scrupulous?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 12: And what it means scrupulosity means that you have OCD about religious things. I'm not shitting you. So here I was serving a mission and this like deep rooted spiritual OCD. Was like like, yeah, so so does that does that make more sense? Why I answered that way?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm kind of cure. What is could you explain? How do you say sc Yeah? You can't people explain that? What does that mean exactly.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah. So let's say let's say I don't know, I'm trying to think of something that relates to everybody. Let's say you are taught to pray when you grow up. I think a lot of people at some point, not everybody, but a lot of people were taught it's good to pray to God or whoever. And let's say you were taught to pray, and you were taught to pray every night, and then one night you were too tired to pray, so you just fell asleep. Scrupulosity, if you have it, you'd wake up the next morning and feel like like you sinned or you did something wrong, or that you're gonna be in trouble. When most people might say I should have prayed, but like life goes on, someone with scrupulossity might get hung up on that, and it can really like ruin your day, your week, your month's, your year so on and so forth.
Speaker 3: What So that makes it like doubly, I mean, that makes it that must have made it extreme hard for you to quit.
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, well actually I don't know. So it was really unique because like all my mission, you have to live by even strict rules so like most of you who Noah Mormon, they live pretty strict lifestyles, I would say, but as a missionary, that's like multiplied, like it's way more strict. You have a lot tighter rules to follow because you're you know, you're the face of a religion. That's who people see like out on the streets and whatever, and so so it was really tough then it was. So it was almost like the more devout I was, the harder it was. And then I got home from my mission, I kind of learned this about myself. So I was at least aware of it before my mission. I honestly didn't even know. I struggled to time with it because I just never you know, been challenged to that level.
Speaker 3: At what point did you find out this term scrupulously?
Speaker 12: When I got home from my mission? Yeah, so, like all my mission, and it became pretty evident that I had OCD and that things weren't quite cool like clicking like they do for everybody else. But I went to some counsel when I got home, and that's when like definitions were put to what I was feeling, and I finally like was able to Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: How did you how do you overcome it to where you could quit, because it would because I mean, the idea of if the idea of skipping a day is terrifying, what the how the hell do you you know, quit together?
Speaker 12: That's a good that's a valid question. So I so I went to counsel when I got home, like I said, and the counselor basically, if you have OCD, the way you treat it is by challenging your c So let's say I was afraid of germs. You'd eat without washing your hands, and you just do it to the point where you become desynthitized. Right, So if you're huge fear is yeah, I mean yeah, especially if you have OCD. And if you're a huge fear like breaking religious rules, but you have to break them in order to like conquer your OCD, you just kind of start challenging yourself with like smaller things. So like at the time, I didn't swear at all until that's where I started, Like I would just and there were times I wanted to swear, but I just wouldn't because I was taught not to. So I would just like occasionally swear, and it was like, honestly really relieving because I finally was just like expressing how I wanted to express So that was nice. And then I think from there I just gradually took smaller and smaller steps. I got married pretty quick, like most Mormons do. But my wife has actually been a huge help because she's really open minded, and so we've had a lot of conversations, and I really, to simplify the story to it boiled down to me one day, I said, what makes my beliefs the only true beliefs? A lot of people out there with good beliefs, good people, and I was just raised to believe that what I believed was the only truth. And I guess one day I just it just clicked me that that's just silly to assume that I'm one of the only few fortunate ones who actually knows the series there. And so I decided that I was just gonna try to live differently. And it's been really nice and relieving, and I've met some amazing people.
Speaker 3: I like that. It must be I mean, I mean, holding that idea that you are the only one that knows the truth and you have the only real trip that must be very isolating.
Speaker 12: It is, in a way, and it's also something that I've learned really quickly is it's a big at least at least for me.
Speaker 8: I feel like it's.
Speaker 12: You don't have to have a lot of accountability for your actions because.
Speaker 3: Because you're fucking right, dude.
Speaker 12: Yeah, A, you're fucking right, and b like if you do something that not everybody agrees with, yeah, like it's well, the church told me to, I'm supposed to. I'm doing the right thing. You just kind of And so I've in this. So it's been about a month since I've like kind of ventured out. I drank for the first time, I smoked weed for the first time, and I feel like I've learned two big lessons. One you got to be accountable for your own actions and two you got to have a strong sense of morals, like regardless of what you believe, and you just have to like got to choose what you want my life and if you want to be a good person or if you want to be a shooty person, and then you got to hold yourself to it regardless of what any institution wants you to do. So it's been really think it's been really like positive things.
Speaker 3: I love that, Yeah, I mean it really sounds like you broke the chains.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's it's been nice. I haven't told In fact, this audience of however many twitch viewers you got right now is is some of the first people to actually know about this. My parents don't know. My closest friends don't really know, just because I don't know how to tell them. So if anyone got advice, shoot it my way, because I have no idea.
Speaker 3: What are your closest friends. Are your closest friends also in the or in the church?
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, almost all of them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, interesting, what do you what do you think they would how do you think they would respond?
Speaker 12: My best buddy, I talked to him, and I was he's one of the few that I actually have. I haven't told him, you know, like, oh I get this and did this. But I told him I think I'm gonna take a step away and kind of like figure myself out. And he took it really well, and we still talk every day. I mean, we're best buddies. It's not like he, you know, like ostracized me or something for it. But his gut reaction was well, read the Book of Mormon again, like pray again, like you're only gonna know if it's true, if you do those things, then for me, I just didn't I didn't want to drink the Kouid anymore. Like, yeah, if you do that stuff every day, you'll probably feel like it's true because you're doing it every day, you know. I don't know. So I see where he was coming from. But I'm just glad that he's still a good friend and he's supportive and have it. The parents, they don't know the thing. I'm terrified.
Speaker 3: I was asked what that was? My next question? Are you are you scared for these people to these things?
Speaker 12: I don't think I'm scared of how they're going to react. I think they'll react to find My parents are good at listening. But I do think. I guess I'm just worried that they'll view me differently, or that they'll think I'm just an innately bad person, or that they'll be like nervous around me or something because I live a different lifestyle than them.
Speaker 8: HM.
Speaker 3: So you're not like, you're not like directly afraid that they'll be mad at you were disowning you or something like.
Speaker 12: Uh uh no, I got really yeah, I got really fortunate with parents there. They they seem to handle things. Yeah, in a pretty good way. I'm just more worried about like just kind of a natural division and like, is it going to be weird visiting them now? And are they going to feel like they can't connect with me because I go out out and drink on the weekend and they go to church, you know, Like, I don't know, is it gonna be I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, man, look either way, I'm I'm personally I'm out of you for for for not drinking the cool ad because God, because God, damn it. You get one life, You got one go around. Why you know, de live it on your own terms, not some fucking you know book.
Speaker 12: I appreciate that, mister gig for sure.
Speaker 3: Man, for sure. Listen, do good luck to you as you you know, you know, let everyone know if you choose to let everyone know. Man, I'm rooting.
Speaker 12: Yeah, thanks, man, I appreciate it's been it's been a journey and and it's uh, you know, I feel like my fantasies are a little skewed right now. I don't really know, uh kind of figure myself out. So it's exciting.
Speaker 3: I feel like I did I ask you your fantasy yet, or did or did we not get there?
Speaker 12: You know, not really, but it kind of covered it. I Mean basically what I was, what I was gonna ask you about was just I uh, I feel I do feel a little weird, just because that's been my whole identity for so long. And it's not just that, but I've also left a lot of other big parts of my life behind recently, and I just feel almost like I don't know, like I'm having a quarter life crisis. Not in a bad way, like I'm not doing anything irrational, but I just kind of don't know who I am right now. I'm kind of refiguring it out, and it's it's fun and exciting, but it's also like kind of fucking stressful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I understand it's stressful, but I I it's totally fun and exciting, right because you know, it's a it's a total exciting stage of growth for you, even though it's it's scary. You know, it's like, what one thing that might help a little bit. Like whenever I get nervous for something. If I feel nervous, I always I try to think, like, oh, I'm so grateful that I'm nervous, because that means that something I mean to care, something is exciting enough in my life to make me nervous, right because this growth period be stressful, But like you wouldn't be stressed at all if you were still I guess you would because of the thing. But like right right, you got you gotta know, like you'd rather have the stress that comes from, you know, discovering who you are than you know, the the stress that you had sort of living by the book.
Speaker 12: Yeah, no, for sure, for sure. It's a high risk, high reward kind of idea. I guess you take more risks in your life and find more reward. I guess it's been good.
Speaker 3: Awesome, man, what's what's the all?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: So you drank, you smoked, he killed a hooker? What's next?
Speaker 12: Oh shit, I don't know, I don't know. I just yeah, those are the two big ones I wanted to try. I just never you know, I'd heard about my whole life. I'd never drink, never smoked, And so I'm just living now, just figuring it out, trying to figure out this is random side now. And I'm sure if you want to get on to someone else, but uh, I also I ran track my whole life. I even ran in college and I just quit the team to take a good job opportunity, which was one of the best sessions I've ever made. But because of that, like I just there's just been so many, like so many of these like you know, I'm done. I'm moving on, which has been really deliberating. But again, like just kind of figuring life out. So oh the drinking and smoking was a fun start, and I think I don't I don't want that to like run my life now, but I think I'll just kind of try to figure it out, find more fun stuff to do, and then some new hobbies and new direction of life should be good.
Speaker 8: Fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, Well, like I said, I'm proud of you for going out there and making the making the effort to live your own life even if it gets tough.
Speaker 12: Appreciate it. Get you have a good night.
Speaker 3: Thank you man. You take care later.
Speaker 8: All from Kyle.
Speaker 3: Kyle.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's me.
Speaker 3: Have you ever spoken before, Kyle?
Speaker 10: No, I don't believe. So this was the first time I'm watching your streams.
Speaker 3: It's nice. Well, Kyle, it's nice to meet you show.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's in honor to have you. What's what's up with you, dude?
Speaker 8: What do you up to?
Speaker 3: What's uh?
Speaker 17: What do you do?
Speaker 3: What's going on with you right now?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 10: Not much. I just I just kind of felt a little lucky this evening. Yeah, for you to share a little story.
Speaker 3: I'd love to hear, Kyle. Can you mute your stream for me real quick?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sorry, you don't have to apologize for anything, Kyle.
Speaker 10: There we go.
Speaker 8: Is that better?
Speaker 3: Its perfect? What were you gonna say, Kyle? What are we going to tell me?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 10: So, I'm I'm feeling pretty lucky this evening. It started off pretty bad. I think I I've been suspicious of my roommate getting with my girlfriend recently, so I kind of decided to get back at him a bit. And he he hates it when I steal some of some of the food. So I just kind of went into his room when he wasn't there, and I stole a little the few snacks, and I noticed a secret stash that he kept mind his dresser, and I found some I found some brownies. They tasted a little off. I'm kind of feeling a little off because of it, But.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I feel like I'm lucky though tonight, because I'm pretty sure that God's reatin.
Speaker 11: I'm about to meet him.
Speaker 2: Kyle.
Speaker 3: Look, if God Israel and you meet him, he's going to chastise you because you sinned. You broke the trust of your neighbor. You have to you have to honor and respect that neighbor. Dude, that's that God's one of that's like one of God's main rules. And you broke that trust and that honor by by sneaking into his room and stealing his things.
Speaker 10: We can be an interesting conversation with.
Speaker 3: Him, Kyle. Why why didn't you have you spoken?
Speaker 17: All?
Speaker 3: Right? So you're afraid, you're you're you are you are suspicious that he's cheating on he's he's he's hooking up with your girlfriend and that she's cheating on you with him. Yeah, have you actually spoken to him about this or to her about this?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 10: I've talked to him about it, but not like I haven't. I haven't confronted them about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it doesn't have to be a confrontation. What well, what what makes you suspicious?
Speaker 10: Just can't really? Just I've been seen her around the house recently. She's been kind of in his room a bit.
Speaker 3: So why is she in his room?
Speaker 10: That's that's.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: M hmm.
Speaker 10: Yeah. My roommate James is just.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 12: He's not he's not there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're done, all right, I'm okay.
Speaker 3: You high?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are you high? You said you said that you like had a brownie?
Speaker 10: I had a few brownies?
Speaker 3: You had a few. How high are you high right now? Man?
Speaker 10: So, I don't know. I'm feeling pretty good.
Speaker 3: How many how many brownes you eat?
Speaker 17: Kyle?
Speaker 11: Like four?
Speaker 3: You ate four pop brownies?
Speaker 10: They weren't that big?
Speaker 3: Are you alone? Man?
Speaker 14: Uh No?
Speaker 10: I got, I got, I got, I got James in the other room.
Speaker 3: You don't sound you doesn't sound all right, Kyle. Are you just nervous. It's okay. If you're just nervous. I just want to make sure you know dying.
Speaker 10: I'm a touch nervous.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 10: Well, look, well I think I think I think God's coming. I should probably go greeting properly.
Speaker 3: All right, go go tell God. I said hello. Stay safe, Kyle. Don't thank you, don't don't don't do even crazy. I will thank you, of course. You have a good night, Kyle.
Speaker 10: Thank you you too.
Speaker 3: I'm concerned about Kyle. I'm concerned what God will do.
Speaker 14: To him, Remy the Rat.
Speaker 3: Remy the Rat. All right, we got a Disney theme going on tonight.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, what's up, dude? Oh my god. I think you know. I don't think I was gonna down.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what. I didn't think anyone was ever gonna call into this stream ever, so I'm equally shocked. Yeah. Well, and like when I first started it, well.
Speaker 9: You really went off, dude.
Speaker 3: We'll see, we'll see. Look, let me tell you, what's your name.
Speaker 5: My name is not Remy, but I kind.
Speaker 3: Of want to Remy Remy.
Speaker 9: Listen, Yeah, for sure, it's radically by the way.
Speaker 3: Do you Remy. A great affirmation to consistently focus on is the impermanence of all things, everything from my Twitch stream to my life as a whole. This is a permanent Remy. It cannot possibly exist literally forever. I think about that every day.
Speaker 9: That's good. If it existed forever, that would be like.
Speaker 3: So boring exactly. It's kind of like when the guy It's kind of like when the Funko pop collector collects every single funkal pop like that.
Speaker 9: I know what, Dude, like that, and it's kind of scary. I don't like, that's scary.
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 3: Every time? Why is it that every time I brought up the funko pop analogy, everyone focuses on the funko pop aspect of it.
Speaker 9: I don't know, man, Funko puffs are like, I don't know, there's something about them.
Speaker 5: They're weird.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's so what's wrong with funko puffs?
Speaker 9: I've never really been a fan of them, to be honest, I don't dis like them.
Speaker 17: I just love them, that's all.
Speaker 3: What's your fantasy, Remy?
Speaker 9: Well, I have a lot of fantasies, Like what are we talking about?
Speaker 5: Is it sexual?
Speaker 9: Is it romantic? Is it like work based? Like career based?
Speaker 3: You know, Look, I I respect that you have so many different fantasies in so many different areas. Is anyone in particular that you're most interested in sharing?
Speaker 9: I guess like career wise, I've always wanted to be able to I'm an stream major, and I really want to go into like the Vatican and get those se juicy Catholic secrets.
Speaker 3: I've been to the Vatican.
Speaker 9: Really, how was it?
Speaker 3: It's really boring? Really, yes, really.
Speaker 9: Boring, dude, but like art than.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, but they're all all those guys are dead.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but like a lot of important people are dead, that doesn't mean they're not important.
Speaker 3: I don't But is any dead person anymore? Is there any dead person that's more important than anyone that's alive?
Speaker 5: I mean you could argue that, Yeah, who's a dead person that's more important than well, I guess Jesus.
Speaker 3: Do you think Jesus is more important than.
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 3: Do Jesus is more important than you?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 8: Shit?
Speaker 9: Uh? Depends on who you ask, really. I mean, if you ask me, I would say no. But if you ask someone else, maybe yeah.
Speaker 3: Well let me put it like this, and here's my here's kind of where I'm coming from with this. Let's say that you and Jesus were both hanging off a cliff and I only time to save one of you. I would save you because Jesus is already dead.
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 3: Does that make you more important than Jesus?
Speaker 10: I guess?
Speaker 3: I mean, well, there you go. How do you feel you're more important than Jesus?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 9: My god, it's a special.
Speaker 3: Now, No, the Vatican, No, it was cool. I don't know. I like modern art.
Speaker 9: What kind?
Speaker 3: No, what's the word. I think it's either modern or contemporary. Like, uh, I'm saying it's like weird bullshits that was made now.
Speaker 9: Okay, like Banksy type beat?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Banksy type beat.
Speaker 9: Okay, thanks, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Like I'd rather like I like him more than like Michelangelo.
Speaker 9: I really like old art, like Caravaggio. I probably butchered that, but yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know about Caravaja. I took a class on him.
Speaker 9: Really, I really like this come team with some.
Speaker 3: Dudis because it was boring.
Speaker 9: Oh my godness, Well it's taught in very boring way. One of those professors talk about it in an interesting way.
Speaker 3: How how would you make it interesting if you were teaching it, Well.
Speaker 9: You have to speak in like gen Z slang if he wants them to pay.
Speaker 12: Attention, would you, uh.
Speaker 9: Like in TikTok memes? That's how I would.
Speaker 3: Teach it, Honestly, Can I can I get like an example of like how you how you would combine a TikTok meme with Caravaggio.
Speaker 9: Fucking Machiavelli was well, sorry I went to Macavelli. I really I popped into my head. I was gonna say Machiavelli was busting because.
Speaker 3: He was onto some ship he was busting. Yeah, because I looked up the word bussy because people would like spam it in my chat, and it means boy pussy.
Speaker 8: Really yeah?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 3: What is Is that what bussin means?
Speaker 9: I thought bussing was like like cool, you know, like that shits buss him. You know, maybe I'm wrong?
Speaker 10: Ship?
Speaker 3: Are those two different things?
Speaker 9: I guess maybe I don't know. I'm not that good a source for Internet.
Speaker 3: Well, look I'm glad. Look, look, you know what, who fuck me? I'm glad that you find it interesting. I'm glad someone finds it interesting.
Speaker 9: I mean someone has to. I really just think that they teach it the wrong way seriously, because this ship is interesting. But it's like they use such fancy words that don't need to be used because not everyone likes to can read.
Speaker 3: Man, it's the it's the Caravaggio. For me, this doesn't even make any sense. What uh so you're gonna go teach care of Ozio?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 9: Fuck no, hell no.
Speaker 3: Well listen. I hope that you eventually do get to the Vatican. I hope you take lots of pictures and I hope you get more out of it than I did.
Speaker 9: Thank you. I hope I do too.
Speaker 3: Of course, you have a great rest of the night, you too. Man. Hello, sir, Hey, how are you? What are you up to?
Speaker 6: Not much, man, it's just a gig.
Speaker 3: This Yeah, this is the geck guy. I'm doing all right? Have we ever spoken before?
Speaker 13: We have not, Dude, I've been trying to call in got.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, it's such a pleasure to speak with you. What is your name?
Speaker 6: I'm Jack.
Speaker 3: Jack. I like that name. Well. Actually, when I was in fourth grade, I had a kid that bullied me whose name is Jack. But he's probably he's probably matured a lot since then because that was a long time ago.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, you gotta give him a chance.
Speaker 6: Man, there's some good Jackson's world.
Speaker 3: Bro. Do you do you feel like do you feel like you give people chances a lot? Jack? Do you feel like you tend to let people prove themselves to you give them enough space.
Speaker 17: To do that.
Speaker 6: I kind of do, man.
Speaker 13: I give people a little too many chances. Sometimes too many chances, Too many chances, you say, I think too.
Speaker 6: I think too well with some people, you know.
Speaker 3: You tell me that. Tell me the last person you gave a chance to that you feel like you shouldn't have given a chance to.
Speaker 6: I don't know this guy.
Speaker 8: This guy my work.
Speaker 13: It's kind of like Andy of mine who works under me.
Speaker 6: You know, he's like a nice kid, but he just doesn't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Hmm. What was he doing that was wrong?
Speaker 6: Just not listening?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 13: Just uh, you know, I don't know if he wasn't understand it.
Speaker 3: He just wasn't the You might have been high, hero.
Speaker 6: I worked in construction, so he did.
Speaker 13: He could have been fucking messed out for sure.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: Do people really get fucking high and go on to like constructions? Is that like a thing? People getting high and going on the construction site?
Speaker 6: I mean yeah sometimes.
Speaker 13: I mean I can always guarantee like twenty five pies percent of the people out there fucking high.
Speaker 3: Shiit, twenty five percent?
Speaker 18: Dude?
Speaker 13: Are they all just laborers?
Speaker 11: Bro?
Speaker 13: They're just never a paycheck then they're out.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, But you're around all the fucking power tools and shit, isn't that aren't you gonna cut off a finger or something? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Dude, you got people like me who walk around and tell them about to do dumb shit.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, do you think do you think they hate you? Do you think they hate you because you tell them what to do? Do you get like a sense of animosity from me?
Speaker 13: Oh, because they're out there working and then you know, I'm just kind of fucking standing around and then I come to like tell them what they're doing is wrong. So they definitely have some animosity for me.
Speaker 3: How does that make you feel that, like these people hate you?
Speaker 6: I mean, they all hate me, you know, But I don't know.
Speaker 13: I don't really take that into consideration too much.
Speaker 10: I do sometimes, but that's part.
Speaker 3: I think that's part of the job of being a boss is. And it sounds like you you're good at this. It's just not caring about a lot of people hating you and talking saying mean things about you to their friends.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I don't. I mean, I don't really give a fuck as much about those guys.
Speaker 6: I give a fuck.
Speaker 13: About like the more important like the other because you know, I feel like interact with other, you know, companies on this job site there.
Speaker 3: Now, do you like, how do you know what? They don't hate you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 13: Dude, Like, I'm sure someone made me.
Speaker 6: I'm one hundsve.
Speaker 3: What's secret?
Speaker 6: You said?
Speaker 3: What gig, what's your secret? Jack?
Speaker 6: What's my secret?
Speaker 3: Dude? Yeah?
Speaker 8: My secret.
Speaker 11: I don't know how far I want to divulge to you, Gig.
Speaker 3: Do you not trust me?
Speaker 6: Do I trust you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you not trust me to hope to take care of your secret?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 13: It's not really just a.
Speaker 6: Thousand people, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm? Man, this is a computer. These are all bots.
Speaker 6: Is there bods that you've been buying your stream?
Speaker 3: I knew Jack enough about me. Tell me your secret, tell me my jack, Jack, listen, Jack, listen, listen. I think. Look, I respect your respect, your boundaries, or I am not here to force you to tell me anything you're not comfortable to tell me.
Speaker 6: All right, check, I'm gonna tell you some. I'm gonna tell you some weird ass ship yet.
Speaker 3: All right, make it quick. We've been talking for way too long.
Speaker 6: Oh fuck.
Speaker 13: So when I was like fifteen, bro right, I had this girlfriend and I was trying to you know, I was trying.
Speaker 3: To get my dig sone right, Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: I was trying to get my dig So you know, I'm little kid.
Speaker 8: Right, Okay.
Speaker 6: If we were sitting there, she's like kind.
Speaker 8: Of like and.
Speaker 13: Then I was like, all right, if I could suck my own dick, then you gotta suck my dick.
Speaker 3: That's how wow. Well that point, if you can suck your own dick, you don't really need anyone else.
Speaker 6: No, it's not saying it was one and done for me. M hmm, what about.
Speaker 3: I'm extremely impressed by your skills, both as a manager and as a sucker of your own penis, and I wish you're the best of luck moving forward in your life.
Speaker 6: YouTube man, do you look like a turtle. I'll talk to you like you.
Speaker 3: Good night.
Speaker 14: All from Robin.
Speaker 3: Robin.
Speaker 14: Yes, Oh my god, Hi, how are you Robin? I always thought I wouldn't. I wouldn't be the guy who says, oh my god. And I'm so happy for finally getting through that. I'm really happy I finally got through.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm a would you say your name was Robin? Robin? Do you have your stream on the background? Could you could you turn that off for me? H?
Speaker 14: Yeah? I did?
Speaker 3: Okay? How you how you doing?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 10: You know how it is?
Speaker 3: How is it well? I guess yeah? Are you h where? Where? Uh? God? I suck it? Uh? Do you have any secrets? Robin.
Speaker 14: Uh, I kind of do. I kind of do. It depends on Actually, first, I have a question. Have you ever talked h to someone uh who's like from another country, maybe a Latin country, or whose first language was in English?
Speaker 3: Like in my life? Have I ever talked to someone whose first.
Speaker 14: Languages I mean on the on the show? You know?
Speaker 3: Actually we it's interesting, I don't. I really want to make it so that we can. I would love to. I really want to make it so we can talk to more people outside of the US, But my fucking call in system is like I gotta, I gotta upgrade it for that. Why is your first language not English?
Speaker 14: Yeah? Absolutely, it's very much not English. Actually, I'm surprised right now I'm being this chill about talking in English because usually when I have to talk in English, I like started like an asho and stuff. But yeah, thank you. I'm Brazilian. I'm calling from Brazil right now. Yes, I've never left Brazil. I had to down. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You said you have to download something.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I had to download an app that allowed me to watch ads for credits. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not gonna like cut off. You're not gonna like cut off suddenly because you're out of credits.
Speaker 12: Are you poor?
Speaker 14: Probably not? Let me check, No, I have plenty. Yeah. We shouldn't have to worry about.
Speaker 15: That, all right.
Speaker 3: If we need you to look at a picture of a Snicker's bar or something, I'm prepared to do that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 3: So you've never been to uh? You never? You've never left Brazil?
Speaker 14: Ye?
Speaker 8: Have you?
Speaker 3: Have you been to other places around South America? You've never left Brazil.
Speaker 14: I've actually I live in the extreme south of Brazil and it's like a three hour drive from Uruguay. Uh And I've been there like a couple of times. But that's it. I don't even consider that to be out of Brazil proper, because it's like it's like a shopping hub in there in Uruguay because of like currency, shit, it's a lot cheaper, Like important products are a lot cheaper in Uruguay, and so in the town and the border, it's basically designated for Brazilians to go and buy shit. Uh And I've been there a couple of times, but that's that's that's it.
Speaker 3: Do you have the desire to go outside of Brazil?
Speaker 14: Absolutely? I don't see myself making a future for myself in here.
Speaker 3: Where do you want to make your future?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 14: That's right now. I met someone online who lives in the US. Uh and uh we hit it off, like the connection reform instantly was like nothing I had ever experienced before. And we've been talking for almost a year now. And because because I don't really have a specific preference, I just want to be out of Brazil, you know, I guess the US or maybe Canada. Probably Canada would be a nice choice.
Speaker 3: Is that where this guy lives in Canada or no, said he lives in the US.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but he also doesn't like living in the US. And to be honest, I can't imagine like having to like not oh man, but the English. I can't imagine like, for example, having a throad ache and having to endure it for two months instead of going to the doctor, for example, you know, for that and other reasons. Yeah, and for the health scare system, and also because of the xenophobia. You know, I would I think I would rather go to Canada than the US. But I guess also.
Speaker 3: Know what we're saying. I was I heard I'm disappointed that you you're you're make you're like scared to come to the U s H. Yeah, I get it, But what were you saying?
Speaker 14: I don't know. We were we were talking about, like where do I plan to go? Because because planning.
Speaker 3: On going with this guy that you like, you and this guy you met, you're planning on moving with him too, or you you'd like to move with him to Canada?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 14: Yeah that that that would be in the future. I will definitely go visit uh in uh while he's he is still in the US. See how things go?
Speaker 10: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: Where where did you meet on like a dating app or something?
Speaker 14: It was on Twitch? Actually there was. He was Yeah, he was streaming an underground game and like right from the title, I I I could see that he had We had the same sense of humor and stuff. Uh and uh yeah, I was just I went to every stream of his and like commented, uh like in like every stream and uh eventually we added each other in the scord and we talked pretty much every day since.
Speaker 3: Interesting that's called are you a streamer as well or just a chatter?
Speaker 14: Not yet? And oh man, this call is getting along. But that's also another thing that I wanted to talk about because uh, I do a bit of digital and uh I think I would really like to have a show like Therapy Eco, like to have a stream where I just talk to people, you know, you like strangers call you and tell you like their deepest secrets and that kind of stuff. And people really fascinate me. And every time I come to the stream, I just think, like I want what this guy has. I think I would have so much fun if I had a stream like this.
Speaker 3: You should do it. You should start streaming on Twitch or Reddit or something like that. Maybe you could find a way to like take it would be cool. You know something that you could do that is like, you know, you could take calls from people in other Spanish speaking countries as well.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's actually a misconception. I don't speak Spanish.
Speaker 3: In British speak Portuguese Portuguese, right, yeah, right, I'm dumb.
Speaker 14: Yes, I would really like that. Do you have any advice for people to get started?
Speaker 3: And that's gonna be yeah, yeah, I would suggest. I've seen a lot of people they have trouble like starting call in shows from scratch, because like calling shows like you need you need viewers to be able to do it. So I would I would start by stream. Do you know what Reddit public access network is do you know what Reddit is?
Speaker 14: I'm not. I don't go on Reddit much.
Speaker 3: Okay, I Reddit has a streaming service because the problem with Twitch is like Twitch has no discoverability. I'm getting the inside baseball here, but like Twitch has no discoverability. So like, if you start streaming, it's like there's no way to get people to find you. So you have to either stream. I think you have to either make tiktoks or stream on Reddit, so while you're also streaming on Twitch. So I guess my advice to you from a logistical how to grow a stream sense is to make content for other platforms to drive to Twitch. It's helpful at all.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that makes sense. That would be a little bit of a barrier, I think because I'm like extremely introverted, so I don't do stuff like TikTok much, but I'll look into it. Thanks for the advice, for sure.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you for caling. What did you say?
Speaker 14: Your name was Robin?
Speaker 3: Robin, Well, Robin, good good luck to you. Come come back and put the look. If you got any links standing your stuff, put it in the chat. We want to check you out.
Speaker 14: Absolutely. If I started channel, I'll let you know in the discord.
Speaker 3: Awesome. Thank you so much, Robin. You have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 14: Thanks Fork for attacking. Of course, take care.
Speaker 12: Cos from Graham.
Speaker 3: Gram Gram Gram.
Speaker 17: Gram Brander, say that more time, Graham Brander. It's a Scottish.
Speaker 3: Accent, Graham. How are you, Graham Graham.
Speaker 17: You know I'm doing all right. You know when I heard your stream at night about secrets, got a real good secret to tell you.
Speaker 6: Let me take you back.
Speaker 17: About about two years. You know, I was hanging out with my family. He was pretty drunk off of whiskey, and I just soaked to myself. You know, I really would like to operate some heavy machinery right now. So I went out into my back porch and I got on my John Deere tractor, and you know, I just started knowing the loan. You know, it's a real sexual experience. I had my share off, you know, I was waiting. It was just a real thrill. And you know, I wheeled around, pulled through the gate to the front yard and you know, I'm moving a lawn and all of a sudden, I see like a police sirens behind the end, and I got a driving under the influence on my tractor, and you know, most people would say you've hit rock bottom gram And you know, I think I did hate rock Bottom, but you know I can't say I did. You know, imagine like a metaphorical check camera hammering down lower than rock Bottom. Because ever since, all I want to do is I just want to get drunk. I've rented out excavators, trenchers on two four cliffs. I've got a back hull loader bulldozer. I just want to get drunk, and I just want to operate heavy machinery. It's tore my life apart. My wife divorced me, I don't see my kids much anymore, and I just want more heavy machinery.
Speaker 3: You know, this is sort of I feel like the making is of a small busines this right, because what if you could find a way to like sort of like a Disney Land for people like you. You bought a plot of land and just like you created some kind of space where people could get drunk and operate heavy machinery like safely, right instead of out in the world where they you know, can kill people.
Speaker 17: You know, that's a great that's a great idea, you know, because you know, you see the commercials for the drugs. You know, it's always a bunch of happy families, happy people. And then you know you've got the voice saying, you know, make those side effects. Don't operate heavy machinery. But you know when you tell someone don't operate heavy machinery, you know the fairst thing.
Speaker 3: They want to operate heavy machinery.
Speaker 17: I want to exactly you know if I mean about seventy five dos and dollars and rent excavators, greater dump trucks, you know, back those power shovels, get the drag line, excavators, pavers gets here, you know, anything that can get my hands on. You know, I just get drunk.
Speaker 3: Where did you? Where did you get seventy five thousand dollars? Who do you? How much debt are you in because of this?
Speaker 17: I don't have syn decided. That's the thing there. If you get go, I don't. I take it out from the bank. I walk in there, tell them I need a small business loan. Tell them I've got a great idea. You know, what do you what do you tell?
Speaker 3: What do you tell them when you apply for the loan? Because if you told them, hey, I need seventy five thousand dollars to get a fucking forklift so I can drink and drive it. They're you gonna tell you now, it's.
Speaker 17: Not you know, a moskeivous man. You know, always got my way.
Speaker 3: But what's the lie? What's the lie that you tell them when you're applying, when you're taking out the lan.
Speaker 17: You know, it's a different thing. Sometimes I tell them I need to buy my dog some hardware me, you know, but a lot of it, you know, the bank.
Speaker 3: The dogs.
Speaker 17: You know, it's it's a it's an addiction at this point. You know, I can't you know, I get drunk and I just have to feel the powers behind the circlists. I have to excavate, you know. Mainly now I'm going off of private investors, you know, reach out. I've got a fake linked improved you know, on beach tonight.
Speaker 11: Hey.
Speaker 17: You know, I've got a couple of days together for this great investment idea, you know, social media platform, anything like I can come up with. You know, I mean, I'm drunk half the time you get go. You've got you've got to remember that.
Speaker 3: Drug you right now, Graham, I would.
Speaker 17: See him about a six out of ten. Uh, But you know, six to me might be a ten to you. I'm probably not gonna remember this conversation in the more. You know.
Speaker 3: Look, here's what you I think you need to do. First of all, you got to look, you got to check yourself in somewhere, right, You got to fix yourself, because you can't help others until you help yourself, Graham. Right, So this idea of hey, let's go make a disney Land for people who like to get drunk and operat heaving machinery, you're not gonna be able to execute on it until you're not gonna be able to like you know that idea. I think it's gonna help a lot of people because they're dealing with the similar thing that you're dealing with. But you're not gonna be able to execute on this idea until you help yourself, Graham. So that's why I need you to do for me. I need you to focus on helping yourself and and and by the way, Graham, God damn it. If you're not gonna do it for yourself, do it for the other people out there like you, who you don't want to see. So come to the same fate, because you need to be healthy and sober and well, so you can go out and you can help other those other people with your grand business idea that I've given you.
Speaker 17: That is through now kick would now be a bad time. I've got discrete investment I've been thinking of.
Speaker 8: Are you interested, Graham?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, you have a good rest of that. I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 17: But do you have a good note?
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: All from PERCESSA princess.
Speaker 16: Perthose pursose Yeah, it's like Joseph, but instead of a Joe, it's a per.
Speaker 3: Oh Percest like Persephone.
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What Persephone is the god of something? Right?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Technically I think the goddess of the underworld. It's like the masculine form of it or something.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Do you do you feel connected to that title of the of the god of the underworld?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 16: Like kind of. I so I'm actually like a trans man, and I chose the name Percy kind of because I was pressured to do so, and then I chose Persef after I chose the name Percy.
Speaker 3: How were you how were you pressured into choosing Percy?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 16: My parents aren't really like chill. I mean they're chill, but it was definitely a situation where they were like, just pick a name already. We don't want to have to learn several names, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Sure do you like Do you like Persef? I think it's a pretty cool name.
Speaker 16: I think it's cool, but it's definitely like a weird out there name, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: I like the way you you explained it well, Joseph with a pen when you when you put it like that, it's pretty it works.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I like it a lot.
Speaker 3: Actually, what's your fat process?
Speaker 16: Oh god? My fantasy is I imagine myself living in like a village, like a small village where I get to like just be in nature. And I'm married, but my husband only comes home for like one week out of the month, so I'm mostly just by myself.
Speaker 3: You're trying to like do animal crossing in real life.
Speaker 16: I don't know what animal crossing is. I know it's a video animal.
Speaker 3: You don't know what animal crossing is?
Speaker 16: No, I think I'm I'm not very much like a video game person.
Speaker 3: I was thinking of animal crossing and star or do valley and ship?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is either. Uh No, what what would you so you would live in a village, would you like make your own food and ship?
Speaker 16: Oh no, I'm not. I'm not. I'm very much like the village fantasy is mostly just me wanting to be by myself, not necessarily wanting to be like one independent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm curious about the idea that you want a husband but you only want to see him once a month.
Speaker 16: Yeah, a lot of my friends are really confused about that too, But it's like.
Speaker 3: Cut, it makes sense. I get it. You look, you got all you gotta do is find the guy who wants the same thing, and then you guys are golden.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I guess I just kind of like feel like there's not really a person. I realize that logically, there is a guy out there that doesn't want to be with me one hundred percent of the time, but it just feels like with all my friends and their relationships, they're just together all the time that it just wear that someone.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but you know, I'm sorry, what are we gonna say? I want to hear? I want to let you finish.
Speaker 10: Oh sorry.
Speaker 16: Now, it's just this weird thing where it's like I like to be by myself, but I still enjoy people, and I still enjoy like romantic relationships. But most of my friends it's like when they get in a relationship, they're with their significant other like all the time, And I just I don't think I could do that.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, well yeah, you know, uh well, you never want to like set the basis of what you're looking for in a relationship or like or even just your expectations of what a relationship should be to you based off of like what other people are doing, you know, like like whether or not. It's like like the idea of it being weird to only want to see your husband once a month is just you trying to, like someone trying to put a label on what you desire in a relationship. If that made any sense.
Speaker 16: No, It's that made like a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I mean I honestly, I kind of have a similar thing. I look at my friends in relationships and they're always like they're like always like texting their significant other and they're like very attached, And I'm like that sounds kind of terrible for me personally.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I don't know. It's just this thing where it's like I just I really like myself and I really like being by myself and I do enjoy other people, but I get drained really really evil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm actually pretty similar, man, Like, uh hm, shit, I was gonna say something I totally forgot. I like that though, because a lot of people haven't kind of flipped like I like, I would like, I think what you've got going on is healthier than what I do see and a lot of people that are like, it's better to be I like, you know, I mean, I think it's better to be you know, love yourself and be really comfortable being alone than like the opposite, right, I feel like a lot. Yeah, I know, I mean I I really feel that because uh it's a skill that I feel like a lot of people would benefit from having, is just the ability to be alone. And then like and then the you know, the fucking social pressure comes in. You see all your friends having relationships, and you're like, is this what I should be doing? But there is nothing you should be doing.
Speaker 16: I really appreciate you saying that for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I get it.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of a similar the way. When I think about it.
Speaker 16: It's funny because I'm actually in like real therapy, and my therapist says the exact same thing of.
Speaker 3: Like, really, yeah, what does your therapist say?
Speaker 16: He tells me that it's like, I think that my fantasy is weird because it's not often like portrayed like media. It's often never liked that or like with my friends, it's never like that. Yes, but it's perfectly normal to be an independent person who wants a relationship where their relationship isn't their number one priority in life.
Speaker 3: Yes, I fully agree with you.
Speaker 16: So it's just it's kind of nice hearing someone say that who isn't also a professional, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this is actually kind of like a think about a lot. I mean I think I think that, Like I think that makes a lot of people kind of depressed and said like I see it, like I I even see it, like doing this stream and like looking at my TikTok comments and just so many people being like I, you know, problems with like you know, they're lonely or something, and it's like, take a second to consider you might just you might like being alone and something wrong with that, just because the idea of being in a relationship is so crazyly, like you were, like you were talking about, you know, your friends in the media and everything. Yeah, I fully endorse what your actual therapist said.
Speaker 8: Awesome.
Speaker 6: Okay, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, check out and you don't know you actually you don't have to google what animal crossing is. It's not necessary for you to live.
Speaker 16: I will look it up for you.
Speaker 3: No, you don't have to. Won't do anything for me either. But anyway, but you per person, perces well, percif is a pleasure talking with you. Man. I hope you I hope you enjoy the rest of your life.
Speaker 16: Thank you so much. It was a pleasure talking to you too. This is my first dream.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, baby, hope to see you on the.
Speaker 16: Next definitely for sure.
Speaker 12: Have a good night.
Speaker 3: Talk to you soon.
Speaker 11: Bye. Hey.
Speaker 2: Just wanted to tell you guys that there is no sponsor for today's podcast. But if you want to show your support, if you have been enjoying the conversations that you have been hearing and you want to make it easier for me to make more things in the future, you can head on over to patreon dot com slash lyle forever and show your support over there. For only five bucks. You can make it easier for me to make things and eat food and live in a place. And you will get acts to the exclusive Gek legends discord and exclusive streams and all sorts of fun stuff. And yeah, but you don't have to, you know, look, the whole thing is free. You don't have to do anything you don't want to ever. You don't have to go to school, you don't have to do your homework. You don't have to eat food even Really, if you just wanted to stop eating food forever and wither down and die, you can do that. Don't do that. That's unhealthy. I would I don't recommend doing that. All right, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. This is weird.
Speaker 3: This is weird.
Speaker 2: I'm letting it get weird. I'm talking too much. Check out the Patreon if you want.
Speaker 3: You don't have to.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yes, I forgot. I almost forgot. I almost forgot something so important. I forgot the most important thing that I had to tell you people. This is so important. Everyone listened up real quick. I am selling bottles of water that I have bathed in for only twenty dollars plus five dollars shipping. You can purchase literal bottles of my bathwater at www dot therapy Gecko dot com, along with some other maybe less disgusting merchandise, T shirts, stickers, all that. But I just wanted to throw it out there that I'm selling my bathwater at www dot therapy gecko dot com. So for whatever reason that interests you, you can check that out there. It's very important for you to know that don't drink it. If you send me like a video of you drinking it or something, I will block you. I'm not even joking. Don't drink it. Www dot therapy GEcho dot com. All right, Sorry, sorry about all this again. Let's get back into the calls.
Speaker 3: Baby awesome, Patrick, Hey, is this the Krusty krab.
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 8: I mean it could be.
Speaker 3: Damn it. Man, you were really close to saying the thing.
Speaker 8: I know, but I've been getting that since I was like a.
Speaker 3: Child, So it's you know what, I'm sorry because I get the same thing with the gecko, with the guy Coe bullshit, and so I know how it feels, and I just made i'd send it a little silly just now. I'm sorry for that. That was a bad way to me to start this call.
Speaker 8: But can you think of a famous character named Lyle.
Speaker 3: Lyle the Crocodile, And what's that Lyle the friendly Viking from the Christian animated series Vegetails.
Speaker 8: See, I feel like you know this stuff more because your name's Lyle.
Speaker 3: You know what You're probably right.
Speaker 8: Huh, yeah, it's interesting. But uh I was I was told to call about a secret.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a secret.
Speaker 8: I mean it's pretty tame, but it's kind of weird too. So. But like, I like to pee in the shower, and I know you're gonna be like everyone peees in the shower, but I always only pee in the shower.
Speaker 3: Okay, just a medical thing.
Speaker 8: No, it's just more fun. It's like a urinal but at your house.
Speaker 3: M And what do you find so fun about.
Speaker 8: It that I don't have to aim?
Speaker 14: Mhmm.
Speaker 3: You like the fact that it's like the bathtub part is a lot like a bowl, but it's bigger.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And just like like I don't know if you wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but like two am, trying to pee into a small bowl when there's a big bowl right next to you, Like it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: Have you do you have trouble aiming?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 8: I don't even know. It's been so long since I've peed on a toilet.
Speaker 3: What do you do if you're like out in public and you need to use a public restroom? You use if there's a shower.
Speaker 8: No, I mean I'll pee like in a restaurant. But like if I'm at like a friend's house or my parents' house, I pee in their tub. That's kind of like the secret part about it. Like I could never tell anyone that I do that.
Speaker 3: Do you pee in their tub? Do you at least like turn the water on before you do it?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I totally rinse and I I flush the toilet too, Like so they you know, if they like know what the sound of their toilet sounds like, it's like, oh yeah, he's normal. He flushed the toilet.
Speaker 3: M And is this like something that you do as an adult as well?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I didn't. I didn't start doing it until I was an adult. Like I think I just matured enough that I was like, why don't I do this?
Speaker 3: This is sort of a so you look at this as, you know, a sign that you're maturing.
Speaker 8: Like a sign like I'm getting smarter.
Speaker 3: M Right, you're sort of cheating the system a little bit, You're being more efficient.
Speaker 8: You think, yeah, yeah, it's like like it's like I don't I don't get like pleasure, Like I'm not like some sicko, Like it's just more convenient.
Speaker 3: You know, you also are saving a lot of water.
Speaker 8: I think so too. Like I kind of thought about this one time when I was peeing in the tub and I was like, I just have to turn the tub on for like a split second and it washes it all away. But like the average toilet uses like a gallon water. M I guess you could say this, yeah, like I'm kind of saving the environment, but like I guess more people would need to do it. But then I don't know, maybe, like I wouldn't be so weird. I don't even know if it is weird. I think it's just like like I wouldn't bring this up in like a work meeting, but like maybe I should be more confident in talking about it to other people.
Speaker 3: Mmm. Right, you could help a lot of people by spreading the word.
Speaker 8: Yeah, maybe I could be like a pioneer like Jesus of the pen and beathtubs.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, I like that for you. Hm. I'm trying to think of a suit, like do you all right? Let's say you're out at the cheesecake factory and you have to use the bathtub. You have to use you have to use.
Speaker 8: The Uh you're already thinking, you're like, I want to use the bathtub.
Speaker 3: Now you're you know, you know now that I think about it, right, it worked. It flows into the vernacular very well, like I have to use the toilet, I have to use the bathtub. You gotta use the bathtub, all right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so yeah, so I met a cheesecake factory, right, go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, all right, but do you poop in the bathtub?
Speaker 8: No? No, I mean, come on, that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: You don't poop in there?
Speaker 8: No? Never? Well, I mean like maybe when I was like an infant, like you poop in like the bathtub on accident. So like I guess like since the age of four, I haven't pooped in the tub.
Speaker 3: You ever wanted to?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 8: Because then like h like if it if it gets stuck, like then you're like, then you're actually fucked?
Speaker 3: Have you unlearned? Well? I remember what I wanted to ask before before we hang up, is like, all right, let's say go to the cheese fake factory and you have to peeve and there's no bathtub. Have you and then you have to use the urinal. Have you unlearned how to use a urinal?
Speaker 15: Do you?
Speaker 3: Like do you freak out?
Speaker 12: Hmmm?
Speaker 8: No, I think I think I would use the Like if I was faced with a urinal versus going into a toilet receptacle area, I would choose the urinal because it's like kind of like a bathtub in the way that it flushes, you know, like the water just kind of flows down easily and like disappears. And like I'm not against the toilet, like I, you know, I have to poop, like I use that, but like you know, obviously I'm single, Like I'm not pissing in the bathtub because I have a girlfriend or something like that. Like I'm single. But like I you know, I don't have to like lift the seat up or anything. Like there's time savings in both aspects of it. I don't have to lift the seat up when I go to go poop, but I don't have to put the seat down. I don't have to put the seat up, Like it's just easy. And you know, my toilet and like my bathtub are like you know, a foot away from each other. So I don't know, just like one night I was like, why risk pissing all over the back of my toilet and I have to clean it up. It's two in the morning. I'm tired as hell. I only woke up because I had to pee like a racehorse, and now I just do it all the time.
Speaker 3: Would you here your nameless Patrick? Well, Patrick, I couldn't be happy to have given you a platform for this movement.
Speaker 8: Nice. I mean, I hope that there's people in chat who are like, I need to go pee and I'm just going to try this out. You never know you might like it.
Speaker 3: I love you, Patrick, Thank you so much for sharing.
Speaker 8: I love you too, Lyle. Thanks all man, have a good night you too.
Speaker 14: All From potato salad?
Speaker 3: Potato salad?
Speaker 8: Is that you? Yep?
Speaker 3: How old are you? Potato salad? How old are you? Potato salad?
Speaker 10: I'm twenty one?
Speaker 3: Do you like it? What potatoes being? Being twenty one? Hell?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 11: Because?
Speaker 10: All right, I'm smoker, so that's good.
Speaker 17: I'm a drinker.
Speaker 11: That's good.
Speaker 10: But other than that, it just sucks.
Speaker 3: Why is drinking and drinking smoke is not good?
Speaker 10: Oh, it's it's all right, but like I don't no, it's not as fun as when you're like twenty and you can't do it.
Speaker 3: That's fair. What do you what age? How old do you wish you were?
Speaker 10: God, I don't know. I'd say sixteen is a solid edge because think about it, right, you ain't got no bills, you ain't got to pay anything. You just got to go to school, which isn't hard. And then you know your work a part time job because yourself so you want you know.
Speaker 3: It's not school. But high school sucks. Being sixteen sucks. I'm not gonna say it sucks, but like, like, I wake up every day so goddamn thankful that I don't have to go to school. School sucks, ass.
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I work out a restaurant, so, like, you know, going there to the grind every day. I wouldn't much rather go to school and just listen to a teacher bitch all day long.
Speaker 3: Now, do you have any ad? Do you want to do anything besides work at a restaurant? Do you have further aspirations of anything else you want to do?
Speaker 10: I like the paint. I think of myself as a stoner. Abstract expressions cool. I like that, like Jack and Pollock and shit like that.
Speaker 3: I like that what kinds of where do you get your inspiration from?
Speaker 17: Jack and Pollock?
Speaker 10: I mean, minus his personal stuff like his art lives one Jackson Pollock. I love his drip paintings. I love that that look, it's just beautiful.
Speaker 3: That's cool, man. How long you been doing that?
Speaker 10: Uh? Since I was like sixteen, because I used to like draw and stuff. But then I don't know, I started drawing, you know, little kid watched anime, thought oh yeah, I want to draw that crap, and then got older realized that I had not much talent in drawing and started looking for other mediums.
Speaker 20: To express myself and I liked that.
Speaker 3: You ever, do you ever like display your work or I had? I'm not gonna even pretend like I have an ounce of knowledge of how the artwork, of how the art world works. But do you ever submit to galleries or anything like that.
Speaker 10: I've submitted to some competitions, but like you know, don't never really get anything back because nobody's really looking for abstract expressionism these days.
Speaker 3: M Do you do you post your work online or anything?
Speaker 10: Not that much. I've been kind of for the last like year and a half in a while, we're not doing any art so like, my Instagram's pretty dead, but I'm getting back into it and I got a frame I'm working on right now. I'm about to start stretching the campus and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Nice. What what what made you? What made you take the gap? Don't?
Speaker 10: I don't know, man, I like, I don't really watched your streams before, So I just want to make sure it's okay, because.
Speaker 3: Like, you don't have to you don't have to talk about anything you don't want to talk about.
Speaker 17: No.
Speaker 3: No, I mean like it's like a serious.
Speaker 10: Thing, like I don't know if it's like you know, you're like stream like you know, don't talk about like certain stuff like you know, drugs and stuff like that. But it's like is that.
Speaker 8: Cool or no?
Speaker 3: I mean again, I don't want you to, you know, talk about anything if you want to talk about it, and sure you know, you know you don't feel pressure.
Speaker 10: Okay, Yeah, I just wanted to make sure beforehand, like you know, I didn't get.
Speaker 17: Like you can get that yah anything like that.
Speaker 10: But like when I was like sixteen or seventeen, I started like, you know, smoking the Devil's lettuce stuff like that, and you know that brought me a lot of like creativity in my head, I guess, like I would like get the paper, start sketching stuff like that. Oh yeah. And then when I turned like eighteen, like right before I turned eighteen, I got arrested for it, got in trouble, and where I lived atually my dad was the police chief, so you know, next level shit. So then I stopped doing it for a while, and that like sort of took away all of my creative juices. I guess because I gotten so used to like drawing while I was stoned out of my mind stuff like that that like I don't know, I didn't feel like I was good enough without it anymore or stuff like that. And then I got back to smoking again, took it back up again, quit and now I just sit around and smoke and don't draw. I don't know.
Speaker 3: M yeah, man, that's always like the tough thing about pairing. I mean, some it's you know, it's it's not a one size fits all thing because like, you know, there's all these people out there that like, you know, or they get high and it makes them you know, they're like I like and only get high when I and not like what am I saying? There's a lot of people out there who are very high functioning high people, like they love to get high and do whatever the thing is that they do, like get high in paint, get high and make movies, you know, get high and write. But oh yeah, I've always felt like that was kind of dangerous because you never want your performance to be that heavily dependent on a drug.
Speaker 10: But yeah, I agree, But like that's why I'm trying to like get back into it. I went got my stemy, went got went to the home depot, bought the woods. I was like, I'm gonna get back into painting.
Speaker 17: My decision.
Speaker 3: Hell, yeah, dude, I love that. It's great man. Yeah, dude, are you are you going to start posting again, posting some paintings?
Speaker 10: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Where where can we see your paintings?
Speaker 10: Oh you can see my paintings at my Instagram. It's potato salads seventeen thirty eight.
Speaker 3: Potato salad seventeen thirty eight. That's easy. That's easy to remember exactly.
Speaker 10: That's the key with these things. You can't have them be that long and confusing, and then how's somebody going to be like, hey, so that's some really cool you just took it out.
Speaker 3: It's global, it's it's it's peanut man thirty sowo, there's two underscores. Peanut is a capital underscores. Oh you guys.
Speaker 10: The underscores always messed me up so much. Like I'll be sitting if somebody will text me, yo, you gotta check out this artist. Sim me the thing and then I'll pull it up. I'll go to the searching up that crap.
Speaker 11: What was it again?
Speaker 10: Yeah, pull it up like you know, dual screen that thing.
Speaker 3: Marketing tip. No underscores.
Speaker 10: Thank you, of course.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much. Potato Salad seventeen thirty eight. Thank you for sharing. Man, you have a guest to the night, you.
Speaker 11: Too, Man.
Speaker 14: All from plants pants pants to.
Speaker 3: Expect pants pant. Are you there? Hello, I answered your call.
Speaker 5: We're here.
Speaker 18: No, okay, let me turn off Chat triple P.
Speaker 5: I am here. I made it.
Speaker 3: Is it plants plants, plants or pants? Pants? Pants?
Speaker 5: Plants, pants, pants.
Speaker 3: All right, so the first one's plants, little the second to our pants.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm sorry I had a turn off Chat.
Speaker 3: Triple P. You don't have to apologize to me for anything. I've actually I've recognized your user. I think I've seen it in chat before.
Speaker 18: Yes you have. I talked about my serial killer experience last week in chat and I tried to get on but I didn't make it.
Speaker 3: Have we spoke? Have we ever spoken before?
Speaker 5: We have not. This is the first time.
Speaker 3: Did you want to share your experience?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 18: And I would like to say, relating to the topic of the evening, that I was lucky that I did not die.
Speaker 3: It is always lucky to see another beautiful sunrise.
Speaker 18: Yes, I guess, So tell us your tale triple P. Okay. So I'd like to preface this that I am a teen, which is young for this.
Speaker 5: Experience.
Speaker 3: I would say, so basically, are you is there anything? Are you good?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I'm good?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 3: Okay? I just wanted to make sure. I don't know if this was like something a traumatic thing here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this happened like two weeks ago. Not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well let's see it.
Speaker 18: Yes, Okay. So basically I was talking to this guy. I didn't really know him, and that's like not great, but we started like hanging out and it was just like casual, right, it was fun, and he told me that he loved me after knowing me for like a week.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can I ask you a question real quick? Triple pete? Can you can you speak up any louder? I don't think people are having a heart run here and you maybe, uh, the lower the music. It's a teeny beady tad.
Speaker 5: Is this better?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Okay?
Speaker 5: Perfect.
Speaker 18: So basically we started hanging out. I knew him for like a week.
Speaker 5: He told me he loved me. That was weird. That's definitely weird, and then keep going sorry, Like twenty minutes later he told me that he was still in love with his ex girlfriend.
Speaker 18: That was also weird, definitely weird.
Speaker 10: And then.
Speaker 5: He started like ignoring me at like for two days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you started ignoring you? Yes, what did when he told you he loved you after a week? Did you? Did you not? Did that not make you want to stop talking to him? Was it not a? Oh no?
Speaker 5: That was most definitely a red flag? But you know I was kind of bored, not gonna lie.
Speaker 18: It's reasonable, right, Sure, I feel like it's valid.
Speaker 5: And then like a couple of days goes by and he we are hanging out and he told me, like, you know, you don't really know me, Like what if I could be a serial killer? And he went into his plans of how he would kill me and how he would dispose of my.
Speaker 3: Body and what did you proceed to do after that?
Speaker 18: I proceeded to go home and I had to do like I was volunteering at a charity, so I was like really busy and I didn't really have time to process it. And it was just a weird experience. And then like two days later, he told me he had a child.
Speaker 3: Yeah you should. Uh are you still You're not still talking to this person, are you?
Speaker 5: No? I'm scared of him.
Speaker 10: I blocked him.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, good? Did he tell you anything that do you think would be worthy of reporting to an authority of some kind?
Speaker 18: He did sell a lot of drugs. I'm not gonna lie, but you know, let's just get stitches.
Speaker 5: And I'm not I'm not feeling that.
Speaker 3: Where did you meet this guy?
Speaker 5: If we're being honest, I have no clue. He was just like he added me on Snapchat like two years ago and I'd never talked to him before.
Speaker 3: Okay, so don't do that. He doesn't fucking know where you live or anything, does he?
Speaker 5: I hope?
Speaker 3: Not? All right? I don't know. I don't know what to do in this situation if I were you, because if he why not, could that be construed could that legally be construed as a threat of some kind if he told you that he would how like detailed how he.
Speaker 18: Would kill you, if we're being honest, I'm not sure. I mean, I feel like.
Speaker 5: At this point, I'm not worried. My friends are proud of me that I blocked him, though it's a big accomplishment.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of you too for doing that. It's good. That was a good decision, Thank you.
Speaker 5: It took It took a lot of effort. Actually, no, it really didn't. He was kind of psycho.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he sounded like a person that you would want to stay very very far away from.
Speaker 18: Yes, But the reason why I brought this up is the first time I watched the stream, I was going to talk about it because it was currently happening. But Malory, if you're watching, I expect an update. I want to know a few plans to kill you. I want to know if you have a similar experience from last week.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, Mallory, who was meeting up with that guy who's driving that in a half hours? Yep, yep, they kind of sounded like they were both had separate plans to kill each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they both seemed a little suss I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that'll be a you know. I wish them both the luck of the GEK and Triple P, I wish you the luck of the GEK, and I appreciate you sharing your story with us.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I thought it was rather entertaining. It's a funny story to look back on.
Speaker 3: You know, have you learned anything from this experience? I want to know, Triple P, have you learned anything from this experience? In terms of.
Speaker 18: That question, this is definitely a learning experience for me.
Speaker 5: I learned a lot. Don't just like hook up with random guys on Snapchat that you've never like seen in person, and definitely make sure that they're not serial killers. Do a little like background, like a little search before you hang out with them.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'm glad that you learned a valuable lesson. You should write those down, those notes.
Speaker 18: Down, Yes, and to ask if they have any children that they forgot to tell you about.
Speaker 3: Well, it sounds like you've got a playbook for future incidences.
Speaker 5: Yes, most definitely.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to hear that triple P. Thank you, thank you so much again for calling in. I and I truly do issue the luck of the gag on this beautiful Saint Patrick's Day evening.
Speaker 18: Thank you, I thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 5: I am so excited.
Speaker 3: Of course, you have a good rest of the night. You two.
Speaker 14: MM call from Lily.
Speaker 3: Lily, Hello, how are you? Lily?
Speaker 21: Honestly, I had a pretty bad day. But I mean it's almost the end of the night, so, uh, I'm twenty, but I look and I sound very young.
Speaker 5: I've heard m.
Speaker 3: You said you had a bad day.
Speaker 21: Yeah, it's pretty rough.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 21: Well, I had to go to the doctor and I had to miss an exam that I had today. I'm a nursing school, so they're letting me make it up, which is great.
Speaker 14: But I don't know.
Speaker 21: It's just a lot of a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 3: But so they're letting you make it up.
Speaker 21: Yeah, on Friday. Think fully, Well.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good. Are you prepared? Did you study?
Speaker 21: I think I will tomorrow. But it's psychology. I think I'm pretty good at psychology.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's psychology. Can I ask you a question? How do I how do I mend broken trust?
Speaker 21: That's a tough one.
Speaker 3: So so you're startying to be a psychology nurse.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I'm thinking of being a mental health nurse, working with sactations maybe like schizophrenia or bipolar.
Speaker 3: What what drove you to want to do that?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 21: I wanted to be a nurse my whole life. But we just started rotations where we go and help out hospitals in different units, so like Medforge, I don't know, I see you stuff like that, and we did psych and I just really liked it. I don't really like doing bedside nursing, which is what most nurses do, but it's not really appealing to me.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask you forgive me if this is a stupid question, because I don't really know a lot about Actually I actually don't even not know a lot. I don't know anything about the medical field. But so if you want to go into like being a psychology nurse, like for mental health, do you still have to learn about the physical body stuff?
Speaker 21: Yeah, so nursing school prepares you for an exam that you have to take and it's really mostly body stuff and very rarely psych So you stop to know how to do all the regular nurse stuff. Like, I don't know oxygen, blood, ivy, all that stuff, but I don't know. I mean, it's fine and it's exciting to some people, but I'd rather sit and talk just patience.
Speaker 3: I guess I like that, Lily. I have a question for you. Sure, what is your fantasy?
Speaker 21: I called in and I didn't really have a fantasy in mind, but I guess now A short term fantasy would just be to get my test results back from the exams that I had today, like from the doctors, because it's just really been worrying me.
Speaker 3: I like that the short term fantasy, we can.
Speaker 21: Have short term long term.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's much more. It's less fantastical, it's realistic. It's the short term. I always think of fantasies as grand, far off on accomplishable thing, but I've never thought about it in terms of the short term fantasy.
Speaker 21: I guess fantasy implies like unreachable or unimaginable, but.
Speaker 14: A little bit it can also, yeah, I can.
Speaker 21: I guess I interpreted as a goal maybe instead of a fancy.
Speaker 3: Do you have a long term, crazy, far off fantasy or goal?
Speaker 21: I don't know if I do. I guess I've never lived in a house. I've always lived in an apartment, so my ultimate goal slash fantasy would just be to have my own place, my own house.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, you want a balcony. We've had a couple, We had a balcony. Guy.
Speaker 21: I would like a yard. I've never had a yard or any pets, so maybe a pet taste a cat, A cat? I love cats.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a nice little place you got there in your head, and I hope that one day it leaves the confines of your head and becomes a reality.
Speaker 21: Thank you, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Of course you're a great Restauratly, thank you for sharing.
Speaker 21: Did you want to say, yeah, yeah, question since you asked me how how old I was? How old do I sound?
Speaker 3: How do you sound?
Speaker 21: Or do you just ask age for everybody?
Speaker 3: Well, I, well, you know what, I actually wasn't going to ask you your age, because, to be perfectly honest with you, like someone's age, I really am. I'm really tipped off more by sort of the way that they present themselves than I am by like their voice, and you were you sounded like you presented yourself as an adult. But yes, you do have a higher pitched voice, So I just double checked.
Speaker 21: I'm kind of tuning down my voice right now. It's usually higher. Really yeah, really, that's kind of late, so I guess it's my sleepy voice.
Speaker 3: Do people? Do you get a lot of ship for that?
Speaker 21: I do, especially when I had a job. I was a cashier and we had to call out certain food items and my coworkers would always mock be when I yelled the items out.
Speaker 3: Damn, But are there are they? Are they not going to be allowed to the big sexy bonfires that you have in your in your big cool house.
Speaker 5: No, they will not be.
Speaker 21: No bullies allowed.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah. Well, Lily, thank you so much for for for calling in, and uh I wish you the best of luck on that test that you got coming up so much's get some fucking a's in the chat to.
Speaker 21: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 12: Good right, all from dew wey.
Speaker 3: You ever fucking seen? Uh I forget the name of this show, but it's got the baby in it and the dog.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 20: Oh, Malcolm in the Middle.
Speaker 3: No, that's what it's from, because your name sounds like that baby.
Speaker 20: No, it's it's Welcome in the Middle.
Speaker 3: Oh ship. Yeah, okay, secrets okay you said you said, Okay, is if you came in with a thing that you wanted to tell me someone to shut up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, so uh.
Speaker 20: This is from an ex girlfriend. I went out of the country to meet her family, and like, we had been dating for about eight months at that point, so not too long. But there were six of us in a small house and you know, me being a twenty year old man at that time, trying to get some from my girlfriend, you know what I mean. But I can't because like, her whole family's there. I have a little room to myself and she's sharing a room with her sister and blah blah blah whatever. So as that twenty year old man, I had to do my thing. And so you know, the nights I was there, I would do my own thing.
Speaker 15: Blah blah blah. I had a rag stuffed it in the side of the bed. No problem did that five six nights, No big deal, Leave me alone about it.
Speaker 20: The worst part about it was this was the first time I was meeting her mom, and her mom didn't speak the same language as me. So the night that I was packing my stuff, I was like, Okay, I cannot forget the rag. I cannot forget the rag, and I didn't, thank God. So I'm getting all my stuff. I'd go to grab it. She walks in and she's like, did you get all your stuff?
Speaker 11: And I was like yeah.
Speaker 20: And her mom walks in too, and I was like yeah, and she's like, oh, well, mom's gonna check around the bed. And her mom found the dreaded rag. And the worst part about it is this country, not everyone has washers and dryers in their houses. So she had to hand wash it. That is that is my story.
Speaker 3: Why did you or why did you let her wash the rag?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 15: I tried to throw it away, but by the time, like I tried to put it in my bag, it.
Speaker 11: Was too late.
Speaker 8: She found it.
Speaker 3: What's your name was?
Speaker 8: Dewey?
Speaker 3: Dewey? When you go on vacation, like, how often do you masturbate? Now? Like how often? How many times the day you masturbate?
Speaker 20: But once a day? Not more than once a day.
Speaker 3: Look, you gotta look at like vacations as an opportunity. Look, look, masturbating at a certain point, we all know so longer about pleasure. It's about maintenance. And when you're going on vacation, you're trying to free yourself of you know, some of the daily chores of life, right, you know?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But I mean when you're when you're in.
Speaker 20: A dangerous country and like you're hearing things at.
Speaker 3: Night, there's danger, and does danger sexually excite you?
Speaker 10: Do?
Speaker 17: We?
Speaker 20: No, it scares me.
Speaker 15: I need to go to bed.
Speaker 20: I needed to go to bed.
Speaker 3: So it was for inducing sleep. Yes, you ever heard of night will?
Speaker 20: I've never used it before for I don't I don't know.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but.
Speaker 10: Do it.
Speaker 3: All I'm telling you is that you've got to find times to take a break from master, absolutely, and you got to find those convenient opportunities. Now did your mom ever did her mom ever find out what she had done?
Speaker 20: I don't think anybody ever figured it out? What I mean, I'm sure like I've learned from this situation clearly.
Speaker 3: Okay, what did you learn?
Speaker 15: You need to relax.
Speaker 8: Okay, you just got to relax.
Speaker 3: I don't know how long you've been watching the stream. But do you remember when I told that guy that you should tell his sister that he was he was the one that pissed in the dogs in her not the dog. Yeah, dowey, dewey, Oh, I'm not there's no way. Do let me speak. Let me speak. Please don't tell anyone about this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, you're fine. But hey, that's a good story.
Speaker 3: Like est tonight. Thank you so much for sharing to me. Yeah, no problem, Thanks, good night. How from Jasmine? Hi, Hi Jasmine? How are you?
Speaker 9: I am so good?
Speaker 19: I'm so happy I got through.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of you know, you sound very A lot of times when you ask someone how they are, they'll say good or they'll say okay, but you answered with you're so good. Is there anything in particular that's good? Okay, I'd love to hear it times.
Speaker 19: I'll be honest right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you know what, I appreciate persistence. That's a good quality that has.
Speaker 19: So to start now, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let it, let it, let it rip. Let's hear it.
Speaker 14: Okay.
Speaker 19: So in sixth grade at the school I had, we had about four sixth grade classes, right, and we had a money system because once a month we would have like a giant like class sale. And the what you earn the money is you got your great eight. So I've always been really like a really shitty student, like even though I'm seeing her high school, I mean, how old? I mean too, I failed kindergarten.
Speaker 3: So I'm how you fail kindergarten? Is that anything you can do?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 19: No, I still because my mom was shitty and she put me in school eight and then she refused to like send me off with the class that she let me in with.
Speaker 3: That happened to me too. I'm being serious, I repeated, kindergarten.
Speaker 8: It's same.
Speaker 19: It's really depressing and it's the most terrible thing ever.
Speaker 3: So I don't think that's depressing. That's kind of I'm sorry interrupt your story, but look, that's good. Kindergarten is kind of cool. You get to do it again, I guess.
Speaker 19: So I didn't learn to do like reading or trying my shoes until first grade.
Speaker 3: So sorry, sorry, it's for my optimism.
Speaker 19: What were you saying, so right, sixth grade? If you had a money system, and since I was a bad student, I never got money. But I sat next to this kid who was like really good, and he had like thousands of dollars in the school cash, and so one day I stole his money because he was flexing really hard. So I took it and I felt really good about it the next day when he was like really upset, you know, and you know, this was like towards the end of the school year, so this is like the last one when he was really upset, but the teachers didn't really get effect.
Speaker 3: So you know, I bought.
Speaker 19: Like a whole pizza with it because it was like really good.
Speaker 10: It was really good stuff.
Speaker 3: But no, you know what's fucked up about that. I'm not appalled. I'm not appalled by the fact that you still you're stealing the money is one thing. I was appalled by how good you felt about it, what you seemed like. It made you like you seem like the you seem like if he didn't, if he didn't care, if he wasn't upset about it, it wouldn't have been worth Like you didn't like the motive. The motive behind this upsets.
Speaker 19: Me more than the action, Like he was really boastful of that, like he would put like he would show me people faith. So I just I felt really good when I stole it, and a few of my friends were also like, man, he kind of deserved it, and I didn't help.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 19: Nobody knew that I did it.
Speaker 3: Were you hailed as a huge I I was just gonna ask you, were you like hailed as a hero for like getting this kid that everyone fucking hated.
Speaker 19: I was like an anonymous vigilante type, you know, I had to do it for the people. I mean, I shared the money, like I bought my friends stuff too. All right, you're a little robin hood, Yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 3: But then didn't didn't fucking wouldn't they have? All right, but if you were a shitty student. Okay, but if you were the shittiest student and he was the best one, wouldn't like the teacher. Like I assumed that the store itself was ran by adults.
Speaker 19: When the teachers, like every student had their own boots, they could set up and sell stuff out. But I didn't like any of the ship in my classmates were selling. So I went to the classroom that had their shots set up and I fought on them.
Speaker 3: Are the money worked internationally in her class? So you went over and you spent it with the teacher. You spent it with the teachers that didn't know that you were a shitty student.
Speaker 19: We ended up the rain in one of the teachers classrooms, Like people were throwing fucking tons of money. I had like two hundred dollars less, so I threw it, and just as I threw it, the teacher walked it, and that that was my cut to leave.
Speaker 3: Do you ever get caught?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 19: No one knows.
Speaker 3: Damn do you do you? You keep up with this kid a Facebook friends?
Speaker 19: Absolutely not? He was a dickhead. I'm sure he's still a dickhead.
Speaker 3: He deserved well wow, well she still you still don't feel bad about you? Still that? That's that's actually of everything you said tonight. That's the most fucked up that as an adult he was a dick.
Speaker 19: I have no remorse for dickheads.
Speaker 17: H m hm.
Speaker 3: That dude, did you at least buy him anything? Like? What do you still? You're still all?
Speaker 9: I did buy him?
Speaker 3: Did you buy him? Would you buy him?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 19: Everyone pitched in in the class to like get himself because they're like.
Speaker 5: Oh, we're so sorry.
Speaker 3: All right. At least you got sympathy. That's worth something. Yeah. Well I hope that you are. Look, I hope that you don't replicate anything like this in your in your as you move into your adult life.
Speaker 10: Look, get it's not your paycheck, it's our paycheck.
Speaker 19: Okay, it's it's the people's.
Speaker 3: Jasmine, all right, all Right, you have a good night you.
Speaker 7: Too, call from Studman.
Speaker 3: Studman, Yes, that is me. What does that name mean?
Speaker 11: It was actually my.
Speaker 7: Oh, hold on blaming mute it. It was actually my mom's last name.
Speaker 3: Ah. You you took your mom's last name.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have uh one of my mom's last name for my last name and my other mom's last name for my first name.
Speaker 3: Ah. What's you?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 15: So?
Speaker 3: How did they decide that out? Who gets who attributes the first name to who gets the last name.
Speaker 7: I think it was because I was a twin. My my sister got named by my other mom, and I just got my other mom's last name.
Speaker 3: Wait, so your sister has the same name as you?
Speaker 7: But flipped no, no, so my I was gonna say mom one, Mom one got a name my twin sister, and then Mom two got to name me, and my sister's name is Maddie. And then I just got my other mom's last name.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, hmmm that's cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ah, do you have any secrets?
Speaker 8: I I got.
Speaker 7: I got drunk and pissed in my sister's shoe.
Speaker 3: One time, And how did that make her feel?
Speaker 11: She thought it was the dog.
Speaker 7: I don't think I Uh. I don't think I'll ever correct her on that.
Speaker 3: You are you? She thought it was a dog. She still doesn't know. Yeah, how long ago was this?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 7: Like six months ago?
Speaker 3: Six months? And do you feel any guilt or are you just are you just too busy being proud of yourself for getting away with it?
Speaker 7: I was surprised I got away with it. I wouldn't say I'm proud, but I'm not. I'm not too ashamed of it. I probably should be, though, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Because you know who the real victim is here is the dog. I feel worse for it for the dog than for your sister because you probably created a great rift in the relationship between your sister and the dog.
Speaker 7: And my sister loves the dog very much. She was a puppy at the time. She just thought, you know, puppies being puppies, not fully and stuff.
Speaker 3: Was it that the relationship between your sister and the dog is much better than the relationship between you and your sister? So you felt like you it was like economically you could afford to shave more off of that relationship than off of your relationship. Did that makes sense?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, I didn't. I did pee in the shoe on purpose. But I didn't do it out of spite.
Speaker 14: I did it out.
Speaker 3: But you did this on purpose?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, there was a shoe there and I couldn't make it to the bathroom, so I was like, well.
Speaker 3: Why is the shoe better than like the floor?
Speaker 7: Because I have carpet. I don't like to get it on there.
Speaker 3: You know how far away was the bathroom from the shoe?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 7: Good fifty feet are?
Speaker 3: What's she? Would you be willing? Would you be willing to tell Maddie what you did?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 10: Uh No, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't think she needs to know.
Speaker 3: Are you with her right now?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: No, she's at Olive garden enow.
Speaker 3: She has no idea, No sitting there munching on a breadstick with no idea that her brother pissed and the shoes she's wearing right now.
Speaker 6: No, she threw the shoe out. She was a ruin.
Speaker 3: Well would you say her name was.
Speaker 6: Studman?
Speaker 3: Stim And I want you to know this lie will only grow inside of you and only cause you more and more pain the more time goes on. And I think you can save yourself a lot of that pain by coming clean as soon as possible. But that's just my take.
Speaker 7: I I appreciate that take. I'll I'll definitely take that into consideration.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love you. I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 7: Okay, I love you too.
Speaker 14: Fye all from Tiffany.
Speaker 3: Tiffany, Tiffany, are you there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, tif are you with like a dog or something?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 3: As soon as I answer the phone, someone was like hyper ventilating.
Speaker 5: I just can't believe I actually got it. This is like the first time I've called I actually have subscribe.
Speaker 3: So oh, thank you for that. Thank you. I'm sorry I haven't been calling out subscribe. I gotta do that. I'll just try to. I try to, you know, lately, I try to, Uh, I just try to wrap focus on one thing because if I think about too many things, I go insane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I WoT for like kind of this is like weird because this is like a sign because I'm just everything in my life is changing, but like every single aspect of my life is changing right now. But I know you're telling you're like trying to get some secrets tonight.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, listen, what's is there an aspect of her life in particular that's I know we don't have time for you to go through everything, but is there an aspect in particular that you want to share?
Speaker 5: I honestly don't know where to start, but I guess the secret that I was trying to share to easn't even my real name, But basically, I have this best friend. I met her freshman year of college, like random roommate put together. We hit it off really well. We're still really close friends. But last year, right for the pandemic hit, she had a like friends with benefits friend that we were all kind of friends with, and I hooked up with her too. I actually lost my virginity to her. And it's like my biggest regret because you looked up.
Speaker 3: With your your friends or with the friends with benefits that your.
Speaker 5: Friend was with her her friends with benefits. Yeah, and it's like we were all friends and we were all just so comfortable with each other, but we didn't have a conversation about it, and it just caused a big rift for a while, like and it's like my biggest regret. And well, I'm sorry, no, no, no, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Uh well they were like exclusive, were they your friend? Your best friend? And the I guess you guys even if it's not. You know, what were you what were you going to say? I want to hear the end of this.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean we've all had a falling out since then. We're not really friends with her. We realize she's just like a really toxic gaslighting person. She's just awful. We cut her off, but and so she we're still really close friends now. But you know, I have anxieties and sometimes I worry that that's still a riff. And you know, the biggest secret here is that I'm scared that I'm in love with her. And I don't know what to do with that information either. I just don't know.
Speaker 3: What's how old you are? Twenty three, twenty three? How do you? How do you know this person? Your best friend?
Speaker 5: I met her freshman year of college back in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: Have you told her that you feel like you are in love with her?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 3: Because you should do that? Why not? What's the worst.
Speaker 5: She's graduating and she's going to be moving soon, and I just I just don't think she would feel the same way.
Speaker 3: So, Okay, I know that this is I'm not great at giving advice. I'm kind of an idiot, But you kind of the two. You kind of have the choice of either, and it sounds like you've made your choice. You can either tell her that you love her, but it sounds like logistically that's not going to work out for you, and even if it did, it would probably end painfully because there is such a strong logistical rift. You can move on. What else? What else is going on in your in your life here, because twenty three is so young that like your life can change.
Speaker 5: Everything, Like you know what I mean, everything is changing. I literally just got fired for my job last Thursday, and they were just I worked there for three months and they were so demanding and they didn't even train me. And I mean, yeah, but the second time I've been fired, and I just I don't know, like I'm actually thinking about moving a moving away, like from my town I've been living in for a while. It's just I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where you want to go?
Speaker 5: Well, I was thinking about moving the Panama City just because I have a family friend that lives out there. She probably let me live in her like carriage house or whatever. And there's they're like hiring a I'm.
Speaker 10: A vet tech.
Speaker 5: I work at a hospital. But hopefully I can just move on and do something else. I'm trying to get my degree online and I'm trying to get my ADHD together as well. That but that's something too. I just got set up with like an actual therapist and like testing and I need to. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Do you know what you say your name was again, Tiffany? You know Tiffany, it sounds like it sounds like fake name her real name. I I don't know the difference, but it sounds like you're it sounds like you've got a whole road of adventure ahead of you, Tiffany. I mean, I know you're talking about you're in love with it, but love is, you know, kind of stupid. And so you have all this, you have all this, you have this whole giant path in front of you that and I just I want to I want to take your head, Tiffany, And I want to. I want to just I want to take it and rotate it away from this friend and just then the path, Tiffany. You know, yeah, I would. I would dive head head first, head first, Tiffany into all the all the wonderful things that they're already to do in Panama City. Goddamn it, to go on Google, best fucking museums and ship. I mean, really take this new life and got dive into it, Tiffany, don't think about the past. Your friend's moving on, she's doing who cares? Who cares what she's doing. She's another she's away. Did you ever all? You have a whole life, you're moving, You're got a new it sounds like you're trying to get a new job up there. You have this friend that you're hanging out with, Stay out, folk, dive, immerse yourself in that path. That's what I would do if I were you, I know, because it was you know, tough and stuff, but but but damage it's immerse yourself in the path, Tiffany. Make it the right the right choice.
Speaker 5: No, thank you, That's that's just what I needed to hear, honestly, Like, just so many things have been coming together and I'm just trying to let the universe tell me what to do, you know, like, and it's hard sometimes, Like I have a lot of anxiety, but that's I guess.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad to hear that your looking that out with a therapist, and I would also die. I would also immerse yourself in that and you know, uh, really like put your effort forth into you know, hearing out what they have to say. But yeah, you know, it sounds like you got a good thing ahead of you, and I would just as like as I want, shut the fuck up about it and keep saying, you know, immerse yourself in the new life. You got a bright future, Tiffany, remember that.
Speaker 5: Thank you so.
Speaker 3: Much, Thank you, thank you for calling in. I hope you have a good rest of the night, Tiffany. Good luck to you.
Speaker 5: Thank you you too, by bye.
Speaker 14: All From Mickey.
Speaker 3: Mick a Hello, hello Micka.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, I can't believe I made it.
Speaker 3: Mickey, Mickey, Where did you get the name Mickey? From?
Speaker 5: My favorite esports player?
Speaker 3: Who's your favorite esports player? X?
Speaker 5: He plays for GP Sports?
Speaker 3: What does he play?
Speaker 5: He plays support?
Speaker 3: No, I mean like what game?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 10: A game?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 10: He plays for Legal Legends.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Yeah, is that when you said when you said he like the way you said, like, is he a guy?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 3: Should I know who he is?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, I don't know. Probably not. It's like a pretty nerdy hobby. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is offensive, but it never made sense to me that League, Like I know that leg League is like, isn't that like the most popular esport ever?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 5: Maybe, I'm not really sure, but I know it's pretty popular because.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense to me that that's the most popular one because I look at it and I have just no fucking like like if like Street Fighter or something was the most popular video game, Like I have no idea how to play it properly, but if I was looking, if I was just looking at it, I could know that the two people were beating each other up. But I look at a game of League of Legends and I have no idea what's going on?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean that was my like my first time seeing it to in person, I had no clue and that was that tournament like in person, and I was like, what is going on? I think it's mainly because the game's like easy to pick up, it's free, And then I guess if you can widespread across the world, I suppose, so that's probably it.
Speaker 3: Never made sense as to why it was like the Boat the Hailed is the biggest spectator e sport.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I think it also has international successes much like bigger I guess fan base in China in places like that, so I'm not really sure either, though I'm not a crow or anything.
Speaker 3: What would you say your name was? Again, Mickey, Mickey? Are have you ever been lucky?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think I'm pretty lucky. I got born into the good family and stuff, and I got like all that, So I think that's pretty lucky on its own.
Speaker 3: You got you. You're grateful?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Well why not?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Not a lot of people, I guess are lucky in general. They get, you know, into bad situations. I think I've been able to avoid that most of my life, so I'd say pretty lucky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good. It's good that you recognize that you got a good thing going on and you're grateful for it. Making Yeah, you know a lot of people, uh you know, don't. A lot of people are dead. But you're alive and you get to watch League Legends. That's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you get it.
Speaker 3: Are you good at the game?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 5: But I would really really like to be. I'm only average, but hopefully one day I can be really good.
Speaker 3: Do you Because there's a there's not like steroids or is there like what's the steroids in esports? Is it like?
Speaker 5: Ill? Many stimulants, I suppose. But yeah, well don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't take a bunch of aderall. It's not gonna make you good at anything except counting paper.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I do the hard work first.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I wish you the best of luck. You know, I'll sponsor you. When you get good enough, come back to me. We'll work out a brand deal of some kind. And for sure, for sure, I wish you. I wish you the luck of the gaku.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: When was the caller before you are? Mickey? I wish you the luck of the gak. Mickey, you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 17: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Geck bye, goodbye.
Speaker 3: How do I monetize my skill at taking adderall and counting paper clips? What league is that.
Speaker 1: Goes on the line every night's teaching you choude your life? But he's not really an expert.