Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being one of us. Right down are toll free telephone number if you'd like to be a part of this extravaganza, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. There is now as we head into what is a difficult and all our prayers and hopes are with American troops. The President the Secretary of State have both indicated in great detail. And I know that there are people that don't want to believe a thing that Donald Trump says. You have, you have various factions out there. They're they're loud, but they're not the majority of President Trump's supporters. You know, some eighty five percent on average MAGA voters support the president his actions in Iran. I think people that are educated as to the real circumstances as to why the President made this decision, uh and and that being more importantly that Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon, are more acutely aware than your average bird out there. And you know, you have people that don't really care that the Iranians were far closer to having nuclear weapons than we originally knew. I mean this, this historically has been the case that globalist international organizations have grossly underestimated the Iranian regimes power. And it's just unfortunate across the board because you know, here they have you know, sixty percent enriched uranium, as we've been describing, that can be you know, enriched to ninety percent weapons grade in seven to eleven days. And then we also learned in this conflict that they had underestimated the range of their longer ballistic missile capability, and that now tells us that it could go to parts of Europe like Paris and London, for example. And there is a schism, and I'm not sure how this is going to play out, but I have a pretty good idea how it's going to play out, and it's not going to be good for Europe. I have been making the case that individually countries in Europe they are in a precipitous decline and they have been four decades, even some of our closest allies, and they have bought into radical socialism, they have brought in bought into radical environmentalism. I'll give you an example. You know, Europe's decision to switch to green energy instead of relying on fossil fuels is now driving their motorists straight to the poorhouse. And I know that we're not near five dollars a gallon like we were under Joe Biden. In America, it's about four bucks a gallon. And this is going to be temporary. That is my prediction. I'm more than confident that I'm going to be proven correct. But the average driver in Europe, they're now paying ten dollars a gallon, nine or ten dollars a gallon for gasoline. And the reason is North America produces almost all of its oil. In other words, we are energy independent. You know, the whole issue of the Strait of Hormuz has very little actually to do with the US. It does have to do with the free flow of oil at market prices, which is impactful to the world. But over you know, for a decade, fifteen or so years, nearly two decades, Europe doesn't produce anywhere near close to what their energy needs are. And the energy is the lifeblood of the world's economy. Anyway, European drivers were paying nine to ten dollars a gallon of gasoline. You go to Europe, you wonder why these people driving around in these tiny little box cars and that's one of the reasons they're doing it because of the high price of energy. Now, what is the whole purpose of the NATO alliance? What is the whole of it? Post World War Two? You know, here here we had you know, America standing, and it took a while for us to get involved in that conflict. There actually were a lot of you know, loud isolationist voices FDR. You know, after Pearl Harbor, Winston Churchill became the guests that wouldn't leave the White House. And we decided to enter the theater in in Europe at a great, great toll and a great great cost to this country and our national treasure to fight evil in its time. As we fought back, you know, the forces of and we were fighting, you know, simultaneously we had the theater in the Pacific, we had the theater in Europe. You know, look how many brave men and women, our national treasure died slamming the beaches of Normandy. Look at how many people died in the Pacific. My dad served four years in the Pacific. And the cost of freedom has been anything but free. And if we you know, when you look at NATO, you know, the broader US national defense spending in NATO in context, you know, it is an organization that was designed to prevent whatever what happened in World War Two and the emergence of evil on the continent of Europe i e. Hitler, Nazi Germany, i e. Mussolini fascism, the threat that was Stalin in Russia, that started off on one side of that conflict, ending up on our side of that conflict. I mean, it is a kind of amazing history if you go through it without rehashing all of the conflict in the theater in Europe. But you know, so as a result of that, an attack against one is an attack against all. That's what the NATO Alliance is supposed to be. And Okay, you could argue, well, the Iranians didn't attack us, although they have killed many Americans over the years, and we have talked about that at length. But so we spend twenty twenty five NATO total defense spending about one point six trillion dollars. Of that money one point six trillion, we pay about sixty two percent of it around nine hundred and eighty billion dollars depending on the source and pricing basis. In other words, US defense spending as a share of its own GDP was three point two percent in twenty twenty five numbers. Remember, Europe wasn't even paying its share fair share of two percent. But Europe is a continent and individual countries have been in a precipitous decline. They've been in a decline for a lot of different reasons, and one has to wonder, you know, if it's just all combined contributing factors altogether. But Europe as a continent has been in a decline. We've talked about unfettered illegal immigration without assimilation. I don't think most Americans are keenly aware or acutely aware of the fact that Great Britain has nearly one hundred Sharia courts that are separate and apart from Great Britain's judicial system. I don't think most people understand what a no go zone is in parts of France and other parts of Europe, but they exist. These are people that have immigrated from countries, usually Islamic countries, that have no interest in assimilating to the country that they're going to, and they isolate themselves, separate themselves from the rest of the country while also simultaneously having the ability to vote. I'm not sure if domestic politics plays a part in it or not, but it doesn't matter to me. When Spain and Italy close their airspace to US warplanes and declare the Iranian conflict to prevent the Iranians from getting nuclear weapons, which now we know they had ballistic missiles with a range capability of of of hitting countries on the continent of Europe, it is not only disappointing, it is such a strategic error on their part. It is naivete on a level that I frankly don't understand. Now President Trump has spoken out about all this, and now even by the way, you know, with with the you know, Spain closing their airspace to US warplanes while we're in a conflict with a radical Islamic regime like Iran, the number one state sponsor of terror that's shutting off the source not of America's energy oil supply, but Europe's energy and oil supply. And then the point you know, I'm going to get to here is why would we ever be a part of a of an organization that is that would not stand up against radical Islamic terrorism and stand with us and preventing a nuclear Duran, whether you agree or disagree with the conflict, keeping open the Straight or Hormuz is in their best interest way more than our national interest. So the presidents and all these countries that can't get jet fuel because of this skirmish, which is short live. We're talking about a month now, and you know, two three weeks from now, I think we'll be pretty close to wrapping this whole thing up. And there are a couple of important parts of this that need to be handled before that happens. And anyway, the United Kingdom refused to get involved at all in this conflict. They weren't there by our side. And so the President had some advice for Keir Starmer and Great Britain. By your energy from the US, because we have plenty or number two build up some delayed courage, go to the Strait and just take it. In other words, protect the free flow of oil at mark prices. And he added that the UK had to learn how to fight for yourself because the US will not be there to help you anymore, just like you were not there for US. Iran has been essentially decimated. The hard part is done. Go get your own oil. Now, why should the US be spending a whopping nine hundred and eighty billion dollars when France and Great Britain and Spain and Italy and other European countries won't even stand with us. When there's such moral clarity. What has happened to the continent of Europe that you think would have memories of World War Two and the Holocaust and Hitler and fascism and Mussolini, you know, and of course the never ending threat that is, you know now the former Soviet Union, Russia and Putin and that did they not realize that if they come calling after the way they're acting here, that Donald Trump is not going to be that interested in helping them. And I can't blame them, and I don't think moving forward we could really depend on the NATO alliance at all to have our back now, the President had said, and so far I think ten of the twenty ships oil tankers have been given. The concession came from the Terranian leaders, whoever it is that they're talking to, the Secretary of State, Mark or Rubio says, the straight of hoorn moves will open one way or the other, and this whole conflict will come to a conclusion. One way or the other, and Europe's climate policies offered no relief for gas prices there. But you know, this is going to be a moment in time where a Maria, because now after this is all said and done, we're going to have to evaluate, you know, what this alliance really stands for and whether or not we want to be a part of it. And I don't see why we're paying the bulk of moneys for what the US. There are two main issues that remain all these targets, has now been eleven thousand military targets that have been hit. We have severe we have destroyed their navy, We've destroyed their air defense systems, We've destroyed much of their ballistic missile systems, not completely. We've taken out as many drones as we can possibly find. I'm sure they still have some. But those are not the two big remaining issues that have to be dealt with as we now look to wrap this up, maybe even ahead of schedule, which would be nice. And I know there have been people this is going to be a forever war. It's going to be like Iraq in Afghanistan, not under President Trumpet's not and those people making those proclamations. Don't know what the hell they're talking about. Never I've known what the hell they're talking about. Donald Trump did this because he's doing BB's bidding, in Israel's bidding. That's never been true, and it's not true today. He's listening to talk show hosts like Mark Levin and Sean Hannity. That's not true either. The president is somebody that will listen to everybody and then make up his own mind. And I can promise you you can't talk him into anything unless he sees the wisdom of it. And the pivotal key moment was when the Iranians claim they had an inherent right to nuclear weapons, that they were not going to give it up, and acknowledged the sixty percent enriched uranium which could be weapons graded ninety days. And we learned during this conflict that we underestimated once again their ballistic missile capability and the range of their ballistic missiles, which means, with the help of the North Koreans, which is a problem and of itself, that they could have had a nuclear warhead enough for eleven nuclear weapons and building towards an intercontinental ballistic missile. That's why Donald Trump acted, though. The two things that remain is making sure and I don't know the process of this now. The Israelis believe that they can actually degrade or bury literally underground forever the sixty percent enriched uranium. I don't know if it's that, if it's removal, I don't know what it's gonna take. It's way beyond my level of expertise. But you can't. You have to ensure it never gets in the wrong hands. That you have to make sure of. And the strata horror moves more complicated, less impactful to us. And I'm not sure whether or not Europe will wake up to that factor or not. And I don't really care. I think we're gonna have a long discussion about our relationship with Europe post this conflict. I knew he should pull up Winston Churchill and blood and tile, tears and sweat and remind our friends across the pond of what Winston Churchill once admonished their their continent about and mobilized not only a nation, but a continent against the monstrous tyranny, because clearly they've forgotten the lessons. Here's Starmer's to me, He's nothing but Neville Chamberlain in our time, sad pathetic. Macrona is even worse. Spain is even worse.
Speaker 2: Listen to this show one time and you're handitized. Sean Hannity is back on the radio.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're gonna hit ANIMLS twenty two three three four NMLS Consumer Access dot or APR for rates in the five start at six point one nine six percent for well qualified borrowers called six six one five ninety two hundred. For details about credit loss and terms, visit www American Financing dot net forward slash Hannity.
Speaker 1: I think Linda did that live. You know, I was actually.
Speaker 4: Waiting for you to do it live. I thought today was the day.
Speaker 1: I was like, yes, he's gonna do it. You didn't you really want me to do it?
Speaker 4: I think it'd be funny.
Speaker 1: L three three four uh APR rates. So the five started six point one nine percent for well qualified buyers. Qulled eight six six six hundred for details about credit costs and terms, or just visit American Financing dot net slash Hannity.
Speaker 4: Almost you did it pretty good. Yeah, you speed that up about ten times would be.
Speaker 1: Good to go. Okay, just because you have technology behind your speeding up. Oh you know that's fake news.
Speaker 4: I did it in front of you, and you know it.
Speaker 1: You take that pretty good in front of me, no doubt. No, I'm looking at Europe. I'm looking at the NATO Alliance and when this is all said and done, and we're looking at sooner rather than later, and the ceasefire ABCS are very very straightforward. Has The New York posted a good editorial about this today And it's simple. Now, this will either happen the Iranians that are in power that have given the president permission to have twenty oil tankers passed through the straight or hor moves as evidence. It's sort of like, you know, I kidnapped ransom and you need proof of life. I guess they had to have proof that they're actually in charge and have the ability to show that they're in charge. So they're allowing these twenty tankers to pass through. The first ten already went through it. I think we might have had all twenty to go through. I'm not sure, but if you look at it, there's really two major objectives that are left. I know that the world would like us to keep the straight o Horn moves open. I don't think that should be an America only effort. I just don't, considering we don't get our energy from there, and frankly, after the way Europe has acted, I'd like to put that on them. You know, Taran also will have to surrender, with serious verification and monitoring of their compliance. But they're gonna have to either voluntarily or somehow we will degrade, diminish or make it completely unaccessible, inaccessible, sorry, excuse me, any of the sixty percent of riched uranium. That's it now. The Iranian whoever the Iranian leadership is now, imagine we know where they are. I would imagine we could probably take them out, just like we took out Ali Hamani and his top leadership, and then the next level of leadership, then the third tier of leadership, and all the other leaders of the Revolutionary Guard and cuts forces and everybody else in between. And I would imagine we could do it again.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: It's kind of hard to fathom that there are people that didn't learn anything from Midnight Hammer and Epic Fury and Roaring Lion. But I'm sure that if you're indoctrinated into this sick, twisted, ugly mindset, that believes in convert or die and things that you're doing God's will or Allah's will and you'll be rewarded in heaven with seventy two virgins. Maybe you think it's a righteous thing to die. I don't know. But the sad reality is everything we have been telling you about well first globalist organizations, that they are meaningless and they are useless, and there's no reason for the US to ever be a part even of the UN. And why do we fund the majority of it and spend billions of dollars every year? Why do we Why are we a part of the the WEF World Economic Form and all these other the iae F from the UN, you know, looking into or a IAEA rather looking into the Iranian capabilities as it relates to nuclear weapons. They have been wrong again and again and again, and they always favor I ran side, and they always underestimate their true capability. And now that Europe has turned their back on us and won't even let us land our airplanes on our air basis as part of a NATO alliance, then why are we going to pay nearly you know, a trillion dollars a year in NATO defense? And I think this is going to be reevaluated. And the saddest part is when you listen to the likes of Macrone and even now the Prime Minister of Italy and the lead in Spain, and Kiir Starmer, the Prime Minister of Great Britain. I'm like, how did this continent deteriorate, diminished to such a large extent in such a short period of time. How did they not remember the lessons of Winston Churchill versus Neville Chamberlain. How did they not see the emergence of evil back in that time and then make a steadfast commitment never again? Because how did how did Great Britain ever get to know Gozones? How is that possible? Here's the reminder of the Great Winston Churchill.
Speaker 5: I would say to the House, as I said to those who have joined the government, I have nothing you offer for blood, toil, tears and strict you are spreading up on the day, I will say it, the wage war by sea lander there with all our might, with all the strength that John can give us to wage war against a monstrous turanny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalog of human grid.
Speaker 2: You are quite in our aim. Take an onstrain one word, victory vic cred all costs vic cray in spite of old kera victory, however long and hard the road may be.
Speaker 5: But without victory, there has no survival.
Speaker 1: He's correct, and I think that the more that we will learn and what we already know shows that this was a far greater, more existential threat not only to the region but to the world that anybody knew. And that's that's why Donald Trump undertook this action, and that's why there were two There are two parts of this mission that are left, and I think there will be accomplished one way or the other, and fairly short order. If the Iranians were smart, they would just negotiate their way out of it, hand over their enriched uranium, open up the straight o Hormuz and they can survive. That would be their benefit. An Israeli new source reporting today that recent bombing raids on Iranian nuclear sites indicate the Pentagon has decided not to mount a risky ground force operation to extract this enriched uranium. The alternative approach is to neutralize the material by effectively burying it, making it completely inaccessible, requiring at least a year for Iran to even locate and or retrieve it, giving the US and Israel the time needed to detect and disrupt any such effort that would take another trip back, which would not be the ideal situation, but certainly would take away the imminent threat of them having access to this and rich uranium now. They went on to explain the enriched uranium stored in these lead containers holding about ten to twenty kilograms each can be rendered inaccessible by bombing the complete surrounding area, blocking any and all access points, any and all tunnels, and we know the three locations where they are believed to be held. You know, for example, at Nance, US forces struck the area surrounding the uranium storage site. Earlier this month. Similar strikes were likely carried out Issavon, which is described as a large ammunition depot that was targeted. It appears the US took care not to disperse or directly hit the enriched uranium itself, in part to avoid creating radioactive contamination in nearby areas. Instead, the strikes targeted surrounding infrastructure, sealing off tunnels and access routes, leaving the uranium buried beneath the rock more than one hundred meters of rock, and as with the earlier strike at some of these facilities, Iran's claimed that there was no radioactive contamination, suggest that the goal was not to destroy the uranium, but to entomb it under layers and layers of rock and soil and concrete, and of course with satellite ability, communications observations, INTEL, you know, US operational activity indicates a decision to bury it. So we'll see. Now we do have the Marines there. Ideally we would not put any boots on the ground unless they feel like the only option solution would be to grab it if they won't hand it over. But only time's gonna tell, and we just don't know. None of this is easy, you know, Donald, You know, on the other side of this, you never can calculate how many lives likely could have been saved if one day they did become a nuclear power and they did use it. You just can't. You can't calculate that we've we've now destroyed eleven thousand enemy targets in Iran. Pete Hegseth did reveal that he made a secret trip to the Middle East over the weekend. He said on Tuesday he made a secret wartime trip to the Middle East to meet with American troops fighting Operation Epic Fury. He said this speaking during a press conference the press briefing at the Pentagon, asserting that Morales high service members are determined to finish the mission. He didn't disclose the precise location. Trump says that we will the US will learn in about a week if Iran's parliament speaker wants a deal, or about a week away. Probably less than a week at this point, but the Trump administration has identified the Iranian official negotiating it is in fact a parliamentary speaker. Obviously he's got some Jews because he's been able to show proof of power by allowing specific tankers that we have identified to go through the Straight of Hormuz. The President reiterated the threat to target Iranian energy sites if that deal is not reached. He said, great progress has been made, but if for any reason a deal is not shortly reached, which it probably will be, and if the Hormuz Straight is not immediately open for business, we will conclude our lovely stay in Iran by blowing up and completely obliterating all of their electric generating plants. OIO Wels and carg Island, and possibly all desalinization plants which we have purposely not yet touched. This will be in retribution for our many soldiers and others that Iran has butchered and killed over the old regime's forty seven year old reign of terror, he said. And this is where so many people misunderstand Donald Trump, because if they would listen to what he says and look at his past actions, he's about as transparent as any president that we've ever had in our lifetime. There's no surprises here, very good talks with Iran, and I think the Iranians know beyond any doubt what the consequences will be if they don't comply. Don't have to see, and I'm hoping they make the right decision. I don't know what we do with Europe at the end of this conflict. I just don't know. I don't know how you resolve that. I mean, they're an unreliable ally that is far too dependent on our money and our military might for their own survival. And they are a continent that is in decline, not exactly a reliable ally. Steve Hilton, apparently gubernatorial hopeful, mister Fang Fang Eric Swolwell took at least six strips to Doha back by Qatar Links sponsors from twenty twenty through twenty twenty four, extending a pattern of foreign funded travel that previously drew criticism. Did disclosures show that mister fang Fang returned to Qatar repeated over multiple years. Slam for taking an eighty four thousand dollars trip with a few other lawmakers to the Golf Emirate in twenty twenty one, sponsored by the US Katari Business Council. And how many of these countries that I tell you about have reached out to me wanting to talk to me? And I refuse to talk to them? All of them, all of them pretty much. Why do you think I refuse to talk to them? And they don't get they don't have my number directly, But why do you think I refuse any outreach from these countries?
Speaker 4: It's very hot there. I don't think you'd be very comfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just look, I've been to Riodd and Doha and the UA, been to all of them. No, thank you, I'm not looking for out.
Speaker 4: Nothing is for free. I mean, let's be honest. They all want something. I mean, the ultimate quid pro quote.
Speaker 1: Joe, Why do I suspect that you meet with people? You say you know I have a business. Are you interested in investing? Why do I think I'd be pretty successful in that endeavor. I have no interest none.
Speaker 4: Well, you're a little busy anyway. You gotta tell them, you know, I have thirty nine shows. I'm not able to do it at this time, but thank you.
Speaker 1: For thirty nine. You're overestimating how many shows I I have? Three mm, you think I have thirty nine?
Speaker 4: Maybe I think with all of the projects that you're working on, all the things you got going on, the last thing you got time for is going anywhere to Qatar.
Speaker 1: Okay, with all due respect, pot Kettle, you know, I hear you.
Speaker 4: I but nobody's calling me from Qatar. I don't have the same problems. I'm just saying, well.
Speaker 1: They didn't try that hard because but I have no interest in meeting with these countries. I just I've always felt that countries in the Mid East, a lot of countries in the Mid East, I won't speak that generally unfortunately, very transactional, and I want to be free from any transactional anything that's every country there, and I suspect that people want to influence other people. I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm guessing. I don't know for sure, just my gut. My gut is you know, not steered me wrong so far in my life? Why can the NATO's alliance survive after the actions of Eurob'll check in with James Robbins, former special assistant to Defense Secretary Rumsfeld, and with the Institute of World Politics and Matt Towry on the polls straight Ahead