Speaker 1: Welcome to Decisions Decisions. I don't think you should say decision decisions. It sounded like you was talking to Kirsten.
Speaker 2: You definitely say to welcome, welcome to the new podcast. You want to say together Decisions Decisions.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, welcome to another episode of Decisions Decisions. Now, y'all, if you are in the South, this is gonna be a litle Southern episode. But just so you know, let me go ahead and get it started because I have been missed. What's it called geographicize? Okay, giographicize? Okay, it's your girl man d v A ka dat bitch from the Fall seven Chappa City Block.
Speaker 1: I don't get a book.
Speaker 4: This is normal intros, really embarrassing, gyuess it is.
Speaker 2: Anybody's only going one way.
Speaker 3: Okay, by the way, let me tell you actually I brought up where I was from, but my my real introduction is that it's your girl Mandy b a k A Peg the Stallion aka Pagan Marcle aka Peggy Bundy.
Speaker 1: Okay that.
Speaker 2: You hear another voice today. It's gonna be loud, it's gonna be disruptive. Just remember when you're in the comments saying where are supposed to it from him. We have conversational pots. Okay, my name is Weezy, your background decision decisions. And since we do bios, now, holy.
Speaker 1: Weezy does that bile.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna let the way I do a ka's Wheezy gives like these thoughtful bios.
Speaker 1: So you don't have a thoughtful bio's real quick.
Speaker 2: So we have Dehontae Kyle, host creator of the Grits and Eggs podcast Not the Restaurant, a platform committed to addressing the mess we like to sweep under the rug in the black community and providing raw without a condom and nuance to our plight and experiences in the country, both socially and politically.
Speaker 5: AKA Pagan Marc Nigga.
Speaker 1: Time ship is crazy? Are you a no?
Speaker 5: Stop using that?
Speaker 1: Are you a y am?
Speaker 5: Can you say nigga?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But young niggas wyan Yeah absolutely because because because the ten years, if we just abbreviated, then niggas that can't say nigga will say why that's like you call me a nigga without calling this was like.
Speaker 1: Don't diminish I'm not gonna lie it.
Speaker 7: Is it's still don't diminish them because you know, use the y ship like a super PREDI right now.
Speaker 2: People, I don't like That's why I didn't know that, But I don't know why people like I didn't know why.
Speaker 5: People like that neither.
Speaker 7: But I'm telling you on TikTok and like Instagram and like social media, how.
Speaker 5: They got down.
Speaker 1: I don't like that in some of the titles of the rappers names no no, like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 1: Something that's like gangs ship.
Speaker 7: The whole ship comes from. Like you know, they will take anything down. So like when you we used to use the nin and now when you use that take comment down to start saying no, I.
Speaker 5: Can't be corrected sammarized in the chat.
Speaker 7: So like now if some went to start saying why instead of saying young nigga, and then you know, white folk just takes it around.
Speaker 3: With yes the same way we gotta say great now all from TikTok.
Speaker 1: You know what I can't say un all that it's not fun. You know what I'm like, I'm gonna kill myself. I'm gonnay alive. I want to have the drum.
Speaker 5: Ye, the drama got a state.
Speaker 1: Of well, I ain't gonna hold you. I wish TikTok would stop allowing people.
Speaker 3: I know that like the resists, the women like get their ship off. They be embarrassing themselves so much like I don't found myself down the rabbit hole of like.
Speaker 1: Women admitting to the bullshit men that they like along time.
Speaker 3: It makes the hot girls go down one thousand points.
Speaker 7: To understand too, like we need people to it's those stupidity so we know what not to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then you're all you're all down for the tapp.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hell you're no. I don't know nothing about it. I'll be hearing about it.
Speaker 1: But see what it looks like.
Speaker 5: Listen, Yeah, wait, can.
Speaker 1: We see if he's on there?
Speaker 5: Okay, you don't know that clean?
Speaker 1: Hold no, look him up. I we we got we got your government name too.
Speaker 7: You say what I'm we have your name?
Speaker 1: Wait, we got to start doing this.
Speaker 2: All the men that come on the pot, we gotta see if they get Oh he fine, bitch, I would want to talk to him.
Speaker 5: Hold on, wait skip see that? How how women you got? You?
Speaker 1: Wait? Type his last name? You got his full name?
Speaker 2: No bit, because the niggas didn't putting the last name. Hold on, but see this is a young girl's game.
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 2: No, you would be on here sixty nine red flags for another deonta lord. I say, as a red flag name, I ain't gonna hold you it is you got the.
Speaker 1: Shot.
Speaker 5: It is by me. Man. I'm very honest, so I won't get caught up and ship like that.
Speaker 1: But you being honest.
Speaker 3: And I say that all the time, like people have been trying to correct me, like I actually now. I went out with my my good friend the other night and I let him know, like I'm just gonna let niggas know when everyone's in the room, like whether I talk to them or not, and he actually let me know. He was like, oh no, you gotta stop doing that. And I was like, well, why I'm being honest with everyone and he was like.
Speaker 5: Well, they's timing a place for that ship.
Speaker 1: So so that's what you got ship. No, No, no, no, wait, wait, let me finish.
Speaker 2: Let me so I invite them like like when I was in l A, I booked.
Speaker 5: A combatting man. Niggas you done in the same spot.
Speaker 1: Because I'm a bottle.
Speaker 3: If a bottle nigga, y'all want a bottle, y'all want to eat, It's all meant no because all my friends are there, so it's just like to me though, I like hanging out also with my niggas, but my friends are all there, so you're meeting my friends. That's why I don't think meeting friends means anything. So anyways, I had a cabana. Whenever I go to l A, I have to do breakfast, lunch, dinner in between recordings with people. It's too much. So last time I was there, I booked a cabana at Bob. I told everyone, show up, it's on me, food, drinks, whatever, and I ended up inviting three of the niggas.
Speaker 1: Two of them showed up.
Speaker 2: Didn't expect I thought only one of the three cause nigga thought really be showing up.
Speaker 1: Two or the three showed up and then they just played it out.
Speaker 5: Play it, you know.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I told my friend that I did this and he actually was like not so what men don't do is express their ego. And he said, if you invite a nigga that really likes you, And this is where I was.
Speaker 1: Like, maybe I do it real lame niggas because he said, nah, now niggas catch the face and might go pop up like he was making it seem like ship ghetto.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm not doing that. It's like, but let's have the.
Speaker 1: Girl up a lifetime.
Speaker 2: What you were just saying though when she said the first comment about you, were like, don't tell me. Now, let's just say we dated, not like maybe we're not boyfriend girlfriend yet, but we fucking now we.
Speaker 1: Had the rock point, right, so now we at the wrong point. You get buried. Don't have it roten.
Speaker 2: I'm just fucking well, you get to a point, not.
Speaker 1: A god, you're going real. You gotta did you just say condom stop?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Like ship.
Speaker 1: You y'all don't think it's fucking for real with a condom. It is fucking I'm talking about fucking with someone like y'all vacation.
Speaker 7: Okay, So like just some little quick like hitt and quit or like our first links and ship like that.
Speaker 3: I understand when do you take the condom off when you fucking somebody?
Speaker 5: When I started considering cutting other holes, that's.
Speaker 1: A good rule. I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, considering like, okay, we're locked in tight ship.
Speaker 2: So we're at that point the cons off sixty days then maybe I met your mam, maybe you been mind going to face sixty.
Speaker 1: Me, My mama is crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: The process you might mean.
Speaker 1: Changes.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we get to.
Speaker 1: A spot I sucked the nigga there.
Speaker 7: You don't want to know, not, Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you how these gotta go. Is you gonna be acting weird while the nigga.
Speaker 1: In the spot, I'm not talking about acting weird?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, answer that question.
Speaker 7: He asking a question if if you're gonna act weird when you're gonna keep it playing, you tell me after, because if you tell me while I'm in there, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be too hyper focused on that. But what if we're cause I'm ana tend that nigga like you might change spik the nigga drink. No, But I'm just saying like, because because you're putting my fuckus on some ship, were supposed to be hanging out having a good night. Even if you interact with the nigga on some wood wood wool, as long as the nigga player and he don't do the most, like try to do the most, cause niggas will try to do the most.
Speaker 5: When they see you out with another nigga, he'll try to make it like now.
Speaker 2: What's he at a networking event with the podcast networking event?
Speaker 1: Boom? I fuck this nigga? You like, hey, you know, oh yeah, I know you brother.
Speaker 5: I don't care nothing about that.
Speaker 1: You won't take my body on the show.
Speaker 2: What like you, I'm saying the nigga head y'all just about to network Like you don't want me to tell you.
Speaker 7: I don't give a fuck anything like, but follow me really don't fuck it matter. My thing is is if you put it to my attention, that's where my attention gonna be at you feel me, so like, don't fuck up the vibe.
Speaker 5: Let me know, like, y'all, I fuck that nigga like.
Speaker 7: Really crazy life just got just know afterwards, so like my attention stay focused on why we there?
Speaker 5: You did all right? Because then cause because not because like this.
Speaker 7: Is I ain't too When you make somebody all wear a ship like that, they might over read into ship. So like let me like, let's say we're going to a spot whatever and I tell you like, oh yeah, I hit shot it right. Oh We're like I'm just letting you know because we are here together, and then you see us like interact with each other. You can damn what you gonna take.
Speaker 1: You're gonna take it more than what I ain't gonna read.
Speaker 2: Only because I'm gonna talk to everybody, and I might get a little too close talking about saying though what I'm saying is I may take it too far to now the bitch think I'm being funny. I've been in a lot of predicaments where niggas that are fuck the bitch and I ain't know you.
Speaker 1: Another bad bach.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, ship come through my gym, come to here, and I have no idea. I do need to know because I'm a motherfucking billboard. I have a book, I got a podcast, I got a gym podcast studio.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you everything, bitch.
Speaker 2: If you cute, if you funny, I'm gonna be in it. I'm gonna be passing shots. And now they're holding a look at me and be like, go get your bitch.
Speaker 1: Hell no, tell me. I don't give a fuck. I got that.
Speaker 5: I don't know. See, there may be some it may be it's just a difference.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's also very different.
Speaker 3: We are non monogamous people who are fine with cuffing whole.
Speaker 1: Ass niggas that we know our whole ass niggas.
Speaker 3: So I think when we talk about how we would react, it's going to be a little different.
Speaker 1: Like that's just what it.
Speaker 5: Face made up here on your feet, that was on purpose a studio.
Speaker 2: We were at a studio everything.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy. People would pay for that, Yeah, people, people pay for that. The dirty feet.
Speaker 5: Niggas just freaked out out here.
Speaker 2: There's a little dirt we're talking about that were This was the this was the third look of a shoot and literally just the studio weing, we.
Speaker 1: Were in the warehouse.
Speaker 5: It's a nice picture. Though. I've been doing this for.
Speaker 7: A grip right the part, almost a decade, so yeah, that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: How has that like affected your relationships stuff?
Speaker 1: You know, this is our podcast, not yours.
Speaker 3: If you want to ask those types of questions, niggas, we will go on God damn grits and nes.
Speaker 5: Now, we can't just stame information.
Speaker 1: So I would say in the beginning of it, right, question the mockster, I never I can't slip back again.
Speaker 3: You come on my show, Okay, okay, I will say the only time I took it as a compliment. I ended up meeting Doja Cat and when I tell you, oh my god, love her dearly, she was like, oh my god, I just have to stop you.
Speaker 1: She was like, I love your hair. It's getting Sharon Stone and that's a white woman. And I didn't even argue her down. I said, it is Jesu like like my hair.
Speaker 5: I look good, Just like, yeah, I ain't see you going SPA. When we pushed up, I ain't know that how you're gonna call. You might go piks, okay, So I.
Speaker 1: Was actually gonna ask you dating questions to so this works out all right, So you want to answer the question like are we gonna answer a question?
Speaker 2: Frankly, been going on so many podcasts and doing the same thing you just did, it's hard for a podcast to see, you know, to see Yeah, no, I would say in the first five years, it was rough until we was making bread for real. And I actually recently said a few days ago, I don't think until our podcast became a business outside of the podcast, that's when I stopped giving a fuck. When I was, you know, first six months and you talk about sucking dick and they like, but you still got a job.
Speaker 1: They did it, don't really, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's not this respectable thing. Once you have accolades under your shit, then it feels different. And this is why they treat certain porn stars our only fans girls different. Lend of the Plug, for example, started an empire. Right when she's having conversations with certain people, they're talking about giving her a ted X, talking shit like that. It's because you really have to surpass a certain level of hope. They call her daddy bitch. You know what I'm saying, This bitch on Vogue talking about blowjobs.
Speaker 1: In four K.
Speaker 2: But that's the same reason Mandy and I can maybe not do a daytime news show. So you really have to catapult a certain Yeah sounds good, they keep telling us. Now, for me, dating is tricky.
Speaker 3: I just got out of a relationship with a guy, so I think I realized I want a regular Joe Schmo that nobody knows. But that's lit low key because my last relationship impacted how I could do content, Like a lot of people were trying to figure out who he was because he was an actor, and there's no way that I would want to share certain things that would impact his career or be attached to him. So for me, like even like I got another little slot, like he's not going nowhere, he's been on the roster for like five years.
Speaker 1: He I really don't really talk about him because that nigga I ain't fucking up.
Speaker 2: Y'all won't know no details about him nothing, because I'm like, holy shit, I don't want anyone.
Speaker 1: To even guess who this nigga was.
Speaker 3: Because early on in the pod, when I dealt with certain people, people like literally made it like fucking finding Waldo and was like, Okay, we got this clue, this clue, this clue, this clue, this is Waldough. And so for me now dating is like I ask for permission before I share things on the pod, And so it's just making me.
Speaker 1: More accountable to actually care about.
Speaker 5: The niggas that I'm talking look out the floor?
Speaker 3: Is it just like you got to be you have to know, Like I've had niggas now that like if they know me from the pot, I probably won't funk with Like I had this rapper that was just like.
Speaker 2: I want to see if you really like what you talk about.
Speaker 1: It's not a costco simpler.
Speaker 7: Niggas tripping because like why would you even.
Speaker 2: Doesn't happen to you, like you have you have the pie groupy girls yet like you have groupies.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's a real thing.
Speaker 1: How do they approach you?
Speaker 3: Because I've been seeing the girls, especially with the streamers, walking right up like I want to.
Speaker 5: Suck your dick, but you get you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But they'd be like, let me take you out, poppy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't even be that, you know what I'm saying. You know. So it's been it's been known that like I was in a long time relationship before and like we just we've been going through a separation over the last like year and a half two years.
Speaker 1: Y'all were married. Yeah yeah, okay, so like yeah them separations be taking a long time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a separated in good Again, it's a complicated situation.
Speaker 5: But it's also like, you know, i'd be smooth, like my right before we kind of went.
Speaker 7: Into the situation where we decided to kind of go separate ways was right before I really started taking the podcast seriously, Like when we're going through that instead of like just sitting in the crib dealing with feelings about the shit. I just like, all right, we're finn lock in on this beating and shit. So that's when me and bro like linked up. So shit through the process of me dealing with that, I'm dealing with the podcast too, So that really wasn't even about now.
Speaker 1: That would even make it harder for me.
Speaker 2: I feel like to get back together because a lot of my friends that became popular over time and were already in long term relationships. Your woman kind of doesn't know how to deal with it all the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, now we're walking outside names you feel me so like also too, it's like we haven't been you know, it's not like a public thing. I don't really like putting my business out there like that because people are you're not like us.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're not actively dating.
Speaker 7: I do be dating, but like, man, that shit be annoying a little kid like i'd be busy as fun and then too, like coming from committed relationship, you know what people want out of commitments and ship So like, even if I tell them, mother fucking straight up, like, this ain't going nowhere, We're gonna have fun, We're gonna vite, We're gonna fuck, Like we might go out eat whatever, but it ain't never gonna be no exclusive ship. After the first few whatever, it's like they be really trying to clamp down, like you ain't comedy that. Yeah, it's like I'm gonna have to just gone hand and let you be. So I'd be like it'd be dating ship, but it'd really be like more so, like I'm more so focused on this ship, like what going on?
Speaker 3: What is normally the feedback with that? And I asked that because I'm in the place where I feel like care until they care, and so how do you? But you know they will eventually.
Speaker 7: I don't care until they get what they want. Then when they get they want, they can ten how.
Speaker 2: Many women get actually handled just fucking and hanging out?
Speaker 1: Nah, not even like three three hundred ten Okay, the.
Speaker 7: Rest of it be like it'd be like, you know, it's fine, like I'm focused on ship, I'm doing my thing, and then we start cracking.
Speaker 2: And yeah, don't fuck me too good now.
Speaker 7: Hey hey hey, yeah, we start cracking and then like the town changed a little bit, and I like, I ain't no ego nigga, like, oh I just got the type of dick like it ain't that, but it's just like, yeah, the.
Speaker 5: Ship do be a thing like motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: It's not even but it's not even dick, it's even attention. That's why the women they conversation.
Speaker 2: I think that one nigga at a time, right, we fucked one nigga into wuld jump to the next one.
Speaker 1: Men like a few girls at the time.
Speaker 2: Maybe they have their favorite, but we generally, I would say probably seventy percent of my friends, my friends a in general then I mean.
Speaker 6: My friend everybody different when it comes to that, Like, yeah, just like staying attached to one guy, maybe one guy is the one.
Speaker 7: They think a conversation is really what it's gonna take it over the top. Like I don't really think it's the six. I think the six might be like the iceing Kate tight ship. I think a connection for real, because like I'm pretty like I don't be judging. I'm pretty like I'm grown man, I ain't got time to judging nor give him the fuck Like, for real, whatever you're gonna did in your path, let's talk about it, because I'm gona figure out who the fuck you is for I deal with you. And then also two out of that line, that shit that's.
Speaker 1: To ask you, have you ever heard a woman?
Speaker 3: Only because I talk about this in the book, there's a chapter why Do I Need You to Need Me? And I was in a relationship and the person he met was completely not the person that I was dealing with in therapy. I was dealing with getting over some things I did in my twenties. Right, He never met that person because he met me when I was twenty nine thirty. He never met the twenty four year old, the twenty five year old, the twenty six year old that was out here, Wilin, And at the very end of our relationship, he threw something out to me that I had just shared with him. Has there ever been a moment where a woman has told you she did something in the past. Say she let two niggas fuck.
Speaker 1: Say she did a game bang. Say she sold drugs. I don't know. Let me take it away from sex. Say she did ten abortions, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Whatever that would make you think secondly about the woman, as the ever been anything that a woman has shared that has kept you from literally being like, this is a woman. I'll probably never look serious because I can't get that out of my mind.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's gonna be I mean, of course, but I think also too is just I be I'm real observed and i'd be paying attention. Like exploring things sexually, I ain't a real big deal to me.
Speaker 5: Okay, game ban is crazy, Like that's crazy. You know what I'm saying. It's it's not crazy sexually. It's not like taboo. It's just like.
Speaker 7: Three two dates in the room. And now I'm just supposed to carry you across the fence.
Speaker 1: You can't be like exploring sexually is crazy now.
Speaker 7: But I'm saying, I'm I'm all and I respect it. That's see the nigga for you.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. But really it's actually being a bad day.
Speaker 7: The thing is is like I'm gonna be honest about that, like, hey, I'm gonna hold you.
Speaker 5: That just shifty things for me. But I'm a still fun.
Speaker 1: But you want her to be honest. It's crazy because you said.
Speaker 7: I'm an honest I need honesty to know what type of decision I'm gonna make, just like.
Speaker 3: What she would never do it again. She just did it in college one time.
Speaker 1: Can you be honest here?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: It's it's a problem. We gotta let niggas have that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like that you gotta because I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: Thinking as a sexually liberated girl, if you don't, don't find so here.
Speaker 5: It's things's your, it's things you like.
Speaker 1: We can let we can let quote unquote niggas have it.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 3: However, take someone one moment if no one sets across from me and it's like, I'm an honest nigga, I'm gonna accept, and you want an honest woman to me, I'm confused with where if this woman is being honest of things that she did before she even met you, and now that's being to.
Speaker 5: Get honestly, I ain't going for that.
Speaker 1: Everyone don't be holdenough.
Speaker 5: The thing is like.
Speaker 3: It's a weaponizing It may not be like a judgment it's not a judgmental thing.
Speaker 7: It's just like, Okay, I'm gonna tell you what it really is. And I'm trying to tell you niggas is so physical and it's so visual that like niggas done seeing porn where niggas is too tag team and a girl and it's like, damn, nigga gonna put that girl in that situation like that nigga had my girl and her been all.
Speaker 2: Side, and you know what it is for me that I experience sugirl.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. We had a lot of times but going, but I'm trying to ride this.
Speaker 2: I'm one hundred percent okay with men having a choice to not fuck with me.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty four years old.
Speaker 2: I finally in my life mess somebody that really doesn't give a fuck about all of these things that I could have put in there Right now, five years ago, I'm crying in the fucking vedroom, like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, I should have never told that story, did it? What do I give a fuck?
Speaker 7: You gotta be honest though, like the thing is too. It's actually better for you if I tell you like I'm not going, because you could weed me out too and then also to it ain't right a nigga do not want to fuck or not want to kick it a vite?
Speaker 3: No, I'm waiting a nigga out. You not getting this pussy, you know, hanging with me if I'm not.
Speaker 5: You can't assume a nigga not read your books.
Speaker 1: You're not even reading my book. First off, I have my podcast. It is what it is. I have the book. Here's all my stories right here too.
Speaker 3: And for me, I've been very adamant and like betting and kind of talking.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not even that I have to tell them. I literally have to be called horrible decisions any woman.
Speaker 3: That first off, you ain't on a mic, sir, so you can't just be out here asking questions.
Speaker 1: But I'll be like you, mic up was something we would have we would have put the goddamn mic on to me.
Speaker 3: To me, though, there's there's an element of self proclamation as a whole self proclamation as a free spirit, a woman who's open or sexually liberated, who when she goes into dating, there's I'm sorry, I don't want a man that's going to be judging about any kinks, fetishes or things I've done in my past. And to me, it's very easy out the gate to pick those type of niggas that's or those type of partners. The same way my friends will be like, damn, bitch, how you be finding all these freaky ass, kiky ass niggas, And I'm like, bro, these aren't any different than the men you're meeting. You're just not creating a safe space for them to really tell you the shit that they really be doing.
Speaker 1: Or the shit they've done in the past.
Speaker 3: Right, And so to me, I'm not opening my legs laying with a nigga, fucking anybody, or like like growing a relationship with someone that I know either in the back of their mind is judging me or has a way about how I've lived my life, Like I have niggas right now, I wouldn't.
Speaker 7: Do that, And I see this is the thing too, I'm still like I still deal with my ego and like some sensitivity around like what the bro's gonna think and shit too, even though like I don't want to think about that and for the most part it's not really I don't really give a fuck, but these is my niggas, Like if you go away, I'm still gonna be friends with these niggas.
Speaker 5: So, like, I think a lot of that play into it.
Speaker 1: It's like the perception all the time. Ask you about that too.
Speaker 7: So because the other thing is this too, Like it it's a two way street. I was seeing her trying to think of an example for like how what's what's comparable to that and like imagine, like you know, girls are cut off a nigga if they.
Speaker 5: Find out he buy sex or something like.
Speaker 7: That, Yeah, that'd be a thing. Experimids things like that. So everybody got their cutofs. It ain't really about judgment. It's more so like a self awareness like I just know I can't deal with that ship and if me personally like what if we vibe and I know about your pass and everything like that, but I fucked with you and it's like that ship doesn't matter to me, but people in your ear do matter, and that ship do have.
Speaker 1: I talk about that in the book to Yeah, it may not.
Speaker 7: Be even a personal thing, like just like you in a relationship and you got like you know, niggas be having like moms that be low key a little to attest them and ship they be fucking their relationships up to so it's a lot of fact that they play in. So like of course, initially at the top, what was my first reaction like, oh no, keep it real?
Speaker 1: Then sing here like bro, that's what I'm saying, Oh you you change your mind.
Speaker 2: That's conversation is important because it's real. I was a girl and out a gang bang and you don't fuck with it.
Speaker 7: Let me go because I'm also cool cut off though that's another thing I don't get attached to that ship, like at this point, I didn't been in. When you're in a long term relationship, you know everything that you know, the ins and outs and everything, like mother figgers, things that niggas don't account for, Like you you going to like you're dealing with periods, you're dealing with you smelled that ship before all type of ship, like we ain't even closing the door to use the bathroom, nob type ship. So it's like, you get so vulnerable with a person at this point, And I'm thirty five, grown, I got motion, I got ship going on. I don't give a fuck, like it's we gonna work out or not. If we're not, Let's go in and go about ourselves place before niggas lie theyself into attachment and then they make it more difficult to say lie themselves into it.
Speaker 1: Let's that's your social capital.
Speaker 2: So if anybody has watched your clips, for the most part, I don't even feel like you talk about dating at all.
Speaker 5: I don't, which is why it's enough people doing that.
Speaker 2: Let's see which would be worse for your social capital, dating a white woman or dating candas owners.
Speaker 5: Dating a white woman.
Speaker 1: Will be worse than dating Candas Man.
Speaker 5: Canda owners woke it. Fuck you mean.
Speaker 7: I t up Candas was to be outside with the natural next week. You know, hope, now watch.
Speaker 4: This having people find out you don't think so you think Candace gives me lame Candas as smart as fun, that would be sexy, Like don't let's not get it twisted.
Speaker 7: Her opinions are terrible, but the bitch is smart. I think that's the part I was thinking.
Speaker 1: Well read niggas. I don't think she got bodied though, I mean.
Speaker 5: Like, get you crazy con.
Speaker 2: You've seen her friends a bitch, a black friend, okay, yeah yeah, but then the white girls as being like accurately.
Speaker 5: Good for a white woman.
Speaker 1: You guys want to the tone, but we'll let her.
Speaker 5: Now, don't even try to compete.
Speaker 2: I would, I mean I was okay her for sure, that people find out you registered to be a Republican when you were eighteenth, or having your recent history be leaked and it's all maga content, which would.
Speaker 5: Be worse for you recent history for sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, wait for sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I've I would have been like, oh I was just looking it up.
Speaker 7: No, no way, worse this lead, I know, like exactly what.
Speaker 3: Right now, you think those thoughts what you registered as when you were eighteen, Obama was a person the same you did.
Speaker 7: That was my first It was my first boat to say. I feel like I was selling. I was selling drugs and a type of ship. But I went and voted for that. Nigga family.
Speaker 1: Did that together.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: God, November of two thousand.
Speaker 2: And eight, I have bought me a goddamn turned eighteen a month before tens.
Speaker 5: Come on Highway five.
Speaker 7: There was they were seventy big ass got damn a whole pictures.
Speaker 5: Of and I brought that ship her.
Speaker 2: Mamma was like, oh my god, I did have a cut out of my house.
Speaker 5: Yeah cutout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the biggest to me. That's gonna be the biggest vote of our lives.
Speaker 5: Oh god, yeah that's real.
Speaker 2: Okay, smash your pass. She's a ten, but she videotapes all the day, y'all going and the meals for content. That's over with, Okay, she's a ten. She got three kids at thirty five.
Speaker 7: Niggas don't even know like a ten is overrated. I like the cool ass of my eight, Like.
Speaker 1: What's the cool what's a cool six? Sale? Mate?
Speaker 5: I ain't say nothing about six.
Speaker 1: Okay, you said six, you said six, okay, but you.
Speaker 5: Said so cool seven eight?
Speaker 1: What's a cool seven? Eight?
Speaker 5: I mean, which is the ten?
Speaker 1: Wells objected.
Speaker 5: It is saying perfect. It is subjective ten.
Speaker 7: It's perfect. Anybody perfect. But I get what you're saying, right, I agree?
Speaker 1: Three kids at thirty five? Can she still be a ten for you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For sure she's a ten. But she's a bit of a podcast host groupie.
Speaker 5: That's a little strange.
Speaker 7: But we could talk about it, like what do you mean you can turn on on your mind?
Speaker 1: Like why why are you so I'm literally dead it? Like what you mean?
Speaker 5: Like like like what I'm.
Speaker 1: Going on a date?
Speaker 3: And a nigga has been like, oh my god, so like what's Rory really like?
Speaker 7: Now we be knowing some of them to like I ain't on husband, like I've been talking to somebody. And then they started bringing up ship front of podcast. I was like all this, like you know too much about it?
Speaker 2: I ask you this, two situations that I could talk about where I'm like, maybe it's because I'm not a weirdo.
Speaker 1: Maybe because they ain't wear those the way.
Speaker 2: The reason I wanted to start a podcast was because I love Bodega boys ended up being friends with Jesus year later and I'll be talking about ship from the podcast and the nigga be like, Bro, that's crazy. I don't remember that now one of my clubs friends was a fan of Like no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying that could be weird, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because because it's almost like you know shit about me. I don't even remember by myself. Bro, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 7: But it's not crazy in the sense like I was with Marrow and then the other like on some hommy ship. Like I'm bringing up Ship from the podcast. He might not remember that ship, but it's like I'm a fan, but it's like that's cool for the hommy Is it.
Speaker 1: Not cool for But that's what I'm saying, We're not weirdo.
Speaker 7: Well, because the thing is is if we're gonna talk, we need like an honest representation of each other, and like you have an idea about me, yeah, like and you may have pedestal at me too, So it's like it's too much.
Speaker 1: So what do we do when you're really famous?
Speaker 2: What do you do when you're the most famous actor meeting women?
Speaker 5: Pretend that this when I go to West Africa and i'm your wife.
Speaker 1: Well, I you said you're about to turn into a passport bro. It's also crazy.
Speaker 7: I never said that your wife. I'm I'm I'm glad I'm not going out there. The like six to her and said, I.
Speaker 3: Sit, Wait, you think passport bros aren't doing sex tourism.
Speaker 1: They're going out to find wives in other countries. Wait, I thought that.
Speaker 3: No, no, of course, no, no, no, no, passport bros are going out of the country.
Speaker 1: We just had this saying that's not what a passport bro is.
Speaker 5: The colloquial term for passport bros is sex tourism.
Speaker 1: And they're the only ones that can fuck out the country. No, it's not you were saying, what is it when they.
Speaker 7: You turn out Mirriam Webster versus the street. I'm not passport bros.
Speaker 1: Look more for you. She's a ten. But she's saving sucking dick for Mary.
Speaker 5: Oh that ain't happening, you not. But I don't give a fucking queen. You're Alian.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna spend my marriage teaching you how to suck practice, because if you.
Speaker 1: Learned a bunch of digs sucking did you take it right?
Speaker 7: What well, I don't know. Why would you just shoot the ball the half court? We got two to three seconds up on the car. You shot for half court.
Speaker 2: Why you want to talk about that was for a dang bak So she can't slept, bitch, You can't suck too much dick niggas.
Speaker 3: By the way, body, I want to I want to just real quick, because we did just talk about this. A passport bro, it's a slang term for a man, often from the US, Canada, or Western countries, who travels abroad, sometimes permanently, to date or marry women from other countries, usually places like Southeast Asia, Latin America, or Eastern Europe. Y'all, we're talking about also the niggas that might go for a man trip and just want to pay twenty four dollars for couch.
Speaker 1: Panama sport.
Speaker 5: When you say passport bro, that's what niggas.
Speaker 1: Those are. The men that are low hanging fruit here.
Speaker 3: Can't get a goddamn bitch here because they make thirty thousand and our lame like that. Nobody here wants them, so they go to find a submissive woman, a woman who sees them as a king from another country and that's who they end up being.
Speaker 1: With nothing to do with paying bitches for money. It has nothing to do with sex or sex, none of that.
Speaker 5: I never looked at the definition of that. I know the streets. I know what the streets.
Speaker 3: What they talk about are these American men, these lame, crockass niggas that go overseas and try to end up with an Asian woman or someone who's going to make them feel like a king because they feel like American women want too much here.
Speaker 5: Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: See that's another thing too, Like I can't be considered that if I'm first of all attractive, second of all, if I'm stupid, stupid, famous, I'm caring Like if I'm up monetarily, you can't want No.
Speaker 3: I get that for me. Even saying the passport wrod thing was that you were going to go but no, but it was just but it was it was a jas podca it was it was a joke at the time that I was just like, you were going to another country to get a.
Speaker 1: Woman, Like, yeah, I was.
Speaker 7: I'm jokingly saying that because she said, what if you get too famous? But at the same time, it's like I never feel like love is off the table no matter how visible you are. It's just about like somebody has somebody gonna have to understand what the ship come with either way, even even if if with the verse, I gotta understand, Like if you was dating another famous woman, you gotta understand she'd be busy if fuck soon and she's gonna be places shes gonna be city city.
Speaker 5: I might not see each.
Speaker 7: Other all the time, but like I think the strongest bond in the relationship is like cracking a safety for each other. So like you somewhere that I know I can go and express myself and talk to without judgment or without like without like yes man shit either like if.
Speaker 5: I'm wrong, let me know I'm wrong type shit.
Speaker 7: So like the connection gonna come from the conversation for sure, But I don't think you can you can like like move your way out of that. Do the fame and shit like that.
Speaker 2: It really matters if you're famous or not. There's so much googling we could do.
Speaker 5: Like and it's mad people in the world, Like I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna figure out who who the other person was.
Speaker 2: There's like some way to look something up, Like we're always gonna have a preconceived notion.
Speaker 5: Is that's really true?
Speaker 1: Saw too?
Speaker 5: It's like somebody out here with like ten million followers I ain't never heard of.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's a lot of like like we exist in like podcasts anyway we do so like it's always gonna be somebody out there that don't know or won't know, or it's always gonna be people out there that you would at least suspect you might make a connection.
Speaker 1: Would you date another podcaster?
Speaker 5: I don't know. That's a lot of.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts of podcasts?
Speaker 5: A lot of talking.
Speaker 7: No, I mean, I just depend I don't really I can't get down to judging somebody for what they do, period. But I just think it's about what our connection.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: What walks me up is like I think I get.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe because we've been podcasting a long time, maybe because I make.
Speaker 1: A lot of podcasts with people.
Speaker 2: But I really didn't want to be and maybe it's unbelievable to people watching. My brain wasn't thinking about like I'm going to.
Speaker 5: Be famous type shit.
Speaker 1: I just was really.
Speaker 2: Having fun doing this shit. It felt like salacious but funny, and like I liked it.
Speaker 1: Back and forth with the community thing.
Speaker 2: But I really do believe because of how much money's in podcasting, I really don't want to date somebody that want to be famous. I don't enjoy having conversations with people that like really want fame from what they do, because then there's a difference to there is and that's truly what like the new era of podcasting is like people.
Speaker 5: That want to be famous.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, we was really also too, Like I started all this shiit off TikTok. I wasn't never thinking about that. I knew it was possible because I seen what the competition was and that ship wasn't about now, So it was like I was like shit, I was like okay, and I'm driving trucks at the time too, so I'm like, well, people make money off this by just giving their opinions. I know, I got better opinions than ninety percent of these motherfuckers. Are Like, if I can get a little supplemental income help my family, I'm.
Speaker 5: Cool with that.
Speaker 7: But a lot of people was requesting like more long form podcasts and ship like that. The twenty twenty, like the Covid Bubbalo podcast kind of turned me off from the ship, so I didn't really want to.
Speaker 1: Be able to turn your own. That's when it was like.
Speaker 7: I don't be caring about about money though, like that the money I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be good either way.
Speaker 1: Why do you do what you're doing?
Speaker 5: Because Ship?
Speaker 7: It said, I said into it like it was something that was in demand for me, you know what I'm saying. It wasn't like now I'm gonna start the podcast, I'm gonna do this. People kept requesting that ship. I feel like what I got to say is important, but I also know I'm providing a different perspective.
Speaker 2: So money isn't always directly tied to fame either. When we started doing our show in the beginning and we're making money, that's what kept me.
Speaker 1: Being able to do it.
Speaker 2: There is gratification I get from fans, But now I feel like there's a point where, like if I go to everyday people, probably when I'm in the bathroom, the girls know me.
Speaker 1: Like I can't necessarily be talking shit. I can't really do too much.
Speaker 2: Like if I meet a nigga, one of his friends knows me if he don't, like, that's not really what I wanted.
Speaker 1: That I can't even talk out in public about anything.
Speaker 3: Anybody somebody list Literally, the waiter knows me, the bartender know me.
Speaker 1: Somebody knows me. I can't do it out here. Literally.
Speaker 2: I was hopping in the uber to get here on my block. Someone's like, you have a podcast.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm getting in the car in front of my fucking spot, and I'm like shit, Like, I think that part of things like to know, like not to bring into Beyonce because we're not on her level. But Beyonce said like she wishes sometimes that she could just watch walk Central Park. There's certain elements of just life she's not able to do. And I think sometimes people say they want the fame and this shit shit kind of.
Speaker 7: I think there's a thing of like chasing fame, and those people are always like very noticeable. It's not you can notice people who chasing fun. I think they're type. So I think for me, it's like the idea of it turning into something where I'm super visible and famous. It lingered because I understand that other people in space do have it, but for me it was more important like Okay, I get to have a space where I can speak and people are receptive to what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, and like, I like that. I enjoyed it. I enjoy speaking.
Speaker 7: So it's like the attention is a good part of it too, because like people paying attention mean that my message and what I got to say is impacting and folks. At this point now it's like okay, damn, Like my neighbor know who I am from the podcast and I don't ever talk to my neighbor. But that motherfucker was taking the trash out one day. He's like, man, I'm fucking with the podcast. Man, I love that ship. What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Because you just.
Speaker 2: Don't know who's watching you all the time I was eating at this restaurant. I want to shout them out to the black on Lele. I'm having a really deep conversation with my man about like fertility and like you know, family planning. Lady next to me not just do I don't know the podcast. She's like, don't want to make a wad of getting the check. She was like, I just finished the books, like I'm so happy for y'all. In the car home, he's like, Nigga, what you were talking ship? Because I be talking shit, I got talking ship publicly?
Speaker 1: What the Fuck'm talking. You know what, I'm tables in New York like this together? Did you want to saying nothing that you don't want? I'm to have a baby.
Speaker 7: It's also too it's I think it's what type of fame you got to? Like, people don't approach me. I think what what my messaging is? No, I wasn't say that, nigga. You know, people don't approach me with the like super duper famous ship, like they approached me like an every day person, because I think my messaging is like every day you feel me so like I don't really get like people that get fanned out type ship, but it has happened a few times and I'm like, relaxed, bro, really wedes uh, it'd be niggas.
Speaker 5: Bro would be cool, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Niggas be groopies out here like.
Speaker 7: A nigga like literally like running from across the street like yo, I'm like, what's up?
Speaker 5: I'm thinking it's cool whatever? Like whoa what up? Bro? I'm focused ten tons a head this nigga is on the sidewalk. I was like, damn, what's up? Really cool? Like you ain't have to like.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, we through and it was love like I appreciate the love to love be real, but it's also like damn, like I'm I'm not famous type ship, like I'm not super duper famous for like, so then how does this escalate?
Speaker 5: That's the.
Speaker 1: Niggas do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like what what?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 7: How do they move maneuver and operate because like, I think a big part that I enjoy is like going out and niggas know me, but I could still parlay in one two like but.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I feel super famous out They sat me half court at Dykeman Basketball and I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, bitch, I have made it.
Speaker 3: I went to nigga they taking their little uh they little what is it time out and then on the mics like yeah shut up many being about yo yo yo that podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna get on the couch. So and I was like, are the Dykman Basketball.
Speaker 5: Having moments like that?
Speaker 3: I used to It's like I used to I used to go to Dykeman is like and this is back when like all the bitches was going.
Speaker 1: You could see all the bitches with the BBL da da da. I was in there seeing all the.
Speaker 3: Niggas who played overseas, all the celebrities like used to be in Dykeman. So when I first moved to New Yor York, I'm going diakmon basketball?
Speaker 1: Is it so mind you? I'm it was just in New York. I go during the playoffs. It is a Monday. It's not like a Friday.
Speaker 3: But it's literally the week digg Yeah, it was all off day, but it don't.
Speaker 1: It was a Monday.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: My girl Rosie walk up to the gate and she know one of the coaches from Dominican Power.
Speaker 1: So she's like, we here a Dominican Power. So we go up to the gate.
Speaker 3: They're like gates closed and me and her look like now we're supposed to be in here. So we get in and we walk over and say ah, He's like, he looks like I'm looking familiar.
Speaker 1: He remembers I had curly hair. I used to be all soot. This way I used to back my niggas was dyke Way basketball.
Speaker 3: So I go to fucking we go there like you need chairs, No, we get seated half court.
Speaker 1: Nobody move us.
Speaker 2: We half court by the way, about folding niggas that was playing and it'll slotting in my dms because this is I'm a celebrity here, I'm on Celebrity Road and Dykeman basketball.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, damn, that's to say what to have?
Speaker 3: No listen when I girl, when I tell you I don't care about do you know what the court is before?
Speaker 1: I'm half court side? No, but I'm half court outside. Oh, you're sitting in the middle, baby, in the middle, in the middle. What hold on?
Speaker 3: When I say best set in the house and I and I was thinking about my little bird ass. This is internally I'm like, but you don't party with all these celebrities.
Speaker 1: You know, all this ship is. You be on the phone, you be in the clubs. When I tell you, A part of me was like, but you made it half courted, Damon.
Speaker 5: That's hard.
Speaker 7: When I was in Chicago, Chicago, I got some love in Chicago, but like we was at there, this be easy and I come out.
Speaker 5: That bitch, little lit bro walk cars street or smoke. It's just tell you.
Speaker 7: It's this car full of older women like they are forty five feet.
Speaker 5: It's like, hey, Deonta. Ho was like, what's yeah?
Speaker 7: Like because niggas mama's be fucking me tight ship niggas not even that, but like people could.
Speaker 5: Tell me like, bro, my mama put me on your podcast, like oh wow.
Speaker 7: So like but these I'm like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We're are the things that actually touch you and make you feeling.
Speaker 2: Got out of the car, had the weird rolled up to it like let me hit the Oh you made them nice?
Speaker 7: They had got damn one of the mamas like sign my titty, I had signed their children.
Speaker 5: I was like, y'all got a sharp.
Speaker 1: You ma, you made their whole week. Celebrity ever gave me that.
Speaker 5: But so what I was going to say.
Speaker 7: We went to Sohold the next night and like I'm big Isaiah Man so like me too. So I'm like I'm hearing Breton, I'm let me get to the stage type ship. And then she had breasting me. I seeing her, he was like, that's do y'all take host of the Good Names podcast?
Speaker 5: If y'all that nigga podcast, y'all nigga speak shout out. I was in that beat yeeking. Do you hear me? I was like, somebody put.
Speaker 1: Me on a fucking dumpchy. I love music, let's speak the music. Oh you better get this too.
Speaker 3: So I've been provoking black cars and g cars and other cards.
Speaker 1: It's been bad. So this is our ho tree segment.
Speaker 5: Car Why why Sicilian is crazy?
Speaker 1: My Sicilian shutin.
Speaker 7: If you go pinstrip power suit you you you might have a whole family like ready to.
Speaker 5: Ride for you at any Oh my god, I'm and I'm you know it's crazy.
Speaker 3: When I was going through, like my backstory of my caucasianist, I wanted my mama to be something cool, like not just British.
Speaker 1: She's like, there's some Cherokee in there. But it was nothing cool.
Speaker 2: I said on this way to can't make pasta Okay, this is our segment where we take rap lyrics and we turn them into poetry and you have to guess the song. Put me off when you know the song? All right, now give me my dub back, Go and get your friend. Stupid bitch standing there while I'm drinking my hand steady looking at me, still asking questions. Times up, Nigga passed me another contestant, Ho move to the left.
Speaker 1: If you ain't about fifty done, talk through three or four songs already. I don't know, No you will.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep going looking at a nigga with your palm out, Bitch, I ain't even seen you dance work some baby work something baby pop and pussy on the poll, do your thing. Slide down that bitch a little bit, then stop, get back on the floor, catch your balance, then drop is.
Speaker 1: This bring it back up? I just want to see yo ass dirty day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, them boys performing sea World?
Speaker 1: Did you see them at SeaWorld? Like them?
Speaker 5: I would like.
Speaker 7: Them niggas the least SeaWorld line, bro, like animals. The animals is suffering. Bro y'at are.
Speaker 3: You serious right now that I wanted to fly to San Diego just to be a part of.
Speaker 1: Spring blinging SeaWorld?
Speaker 7: Part of the problem always, would you do the same thing these niggas was performing.
Speaker 3: Do you not care about black You don't care about black entrepreneurs and artists.
Speaker 5: Making a bad Do you not care about the workers?
Speaker 1: They're not swooping, They're not doing anything for the workers.
Speaker 7: That's why niggas die. This, Why this, why this, why my fuckers be trained niggas.
Speaker 1: Make some money.
Speaker 2: What's there was tough and I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Come on, when abda the sea World there? It doesn't have doing it, but they don't have the orca here though. Do you see where president is you're doing anything?
Speaker 2: Sorry, you know what's crazy about.
Speaker 5: Because like they and they unked out like they age and like the agent.
Speaker 1: You'n't gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: I read for a wedding performances ying Yan Twins, Kate Trenada.
Speaker 1: It did shot it.
Speaker 2: Maybe I just want to be this is gonna be problematic how they feel if the.
Speaker 5: Niggas was whispering in your air in two thousand and three, it depends which one you would have followed.
Speaker 1: No, No, it depends what you are.
Speaker 3: I was about to say the one with which arm, because I was gonna.
Speaker 7: Say we could have said the short one at the time and we did not have to start.
Speaker 3: You gonna say it wasn't even c g I that arm very well, nigga.
Speaker 2: You couldn't even tell them niggas ain't got he is a whole d that global.
Speaker 1: That nigga got one.
Speaker 5: To your Yeah again, which one you with a crack?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: At this point, there's three people famous with the army with the arm right, yeah, I with the tall nigga with no with both arms. The tall one has she has both arms.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, got the missing army.
Speaker 1: The short one? No, Google, she wants to be right to that. No, because your.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he got I'm looking.
Speaker 1: Up little little arm.
Speaker 2: I think there's a d trait, you know the park bro. Okay, so we got this segment called me waiting and bite. They both got long arms in these pictures. Now seeing the little nigga be hot in his arm. Look, the tall one has both arms very long.
Speaker 5: Is the tower one? Where's the tower one arm position behind the other?
Speaker 3: No, no, both of his arms are right here, the little one arm behind.
Speaker 7: Where are you from? Where are you from? Which one of the twins got the short arm?
Speaker 5: How thirty?
Speaker 2: Let's come up with the arm got pyramids? So we gotta we listen and we judge.
Speaker 5: I should be like an our hour. Okay, I would fuck the time.
Speaker 1: With the little arm.
Speaker 6: So oh look at like come on we were talking about so you can you could judge me ugly.
Speaker 1: Niggas can take if you do a game bat the niggas gonna be a lead game.
Speaker 5: Ugly.
Speaker 1: I don't want to save a big because there's a charity at.
Speaker 5: That pointil likely.
Speaker 2: Money really takes over all. Okay, were listening, Ea, judge, let's get to this. So it's one of our favorite segments because when you share a piece of gossip your friend group and we're gonna listen and judge. So any of your niggas called you, lady all home girl told you some bullshit and you would like to bring it to the table to judge.
Speaker 5: Today, No, nigga's not comed with Now if.
Speaker 1: You don't have any we have three celebrities you could choose to judge today, all.
Speaker 5: Right, been I'm down for that.
Speaker 1: She was from off set, Cardi B or Halle Berry. I feel like two of them were part of going Halley Bearry.
Speaker 2: Okay, you really judging her because she ain't clean clean? What way are we not up to date? You would TikTok niggas.
Speaker 5: So that's Carston girl.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So halle Berry's ex husband, the MLB player, the one Dustin. This came out like a month and a half, like two months ago.
Speaker 1: So basically he said that halle Berry wasn't cleaning and cooking.
Speaker 7: So she halle Berry by the time she was seeing her titties and swartfish niggas she want to have to do ship.
Speaker 1: I felt the same, right, nigga?
Speaker 5: You talking about what's allie?
Speaker 2: So we're judging Halle because she wasn't cleaning the cookie. What you're judging Halle for talking about her pussy on the internet?
Speaker 5: Probably? Uh running dish Run.
Speaker 1: Was Kaitlyn Jenner. I'm judging Halley.
Speaker 7: His three I think Halley Caitlin and I'm judging.
Speaker 1: I'm judging Halle because.
Speaker 5: I'm judging Halle for fucking here Billy Bob Thorton.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. She was okay crazy, really didn't even want orbitch. I would know he's white. Yeah, you better him for one of the white woman candle clothes over white woman. And now you want to.
Speaker 7: Over imagine you Ryan Billibo and you got kissing in the mouth and the mouth for the deal you talking about?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're gonna be married.
Speaker 2: Whose mouth is worse? So if we're talking about them two niggas, that is a fair.
Speaker 5: Who Bill the nigga from you?
Speaker 2: Na?
Speaker 7: That's both ill mouth right there?
Speaker 5: Yeah nasty.
Speaker 3: I am judging Halle Berry for something that was just brought to my attention, and I feel like it is completely wrong. So when first off, I'm judging her for two things. The first thing is she was dating this this nigga who was an MLB player. Five months into the relationship, she told him to propose to her. So I'm judging her for that telling a nigga five months and you gotta marry me and this nigga like a dummy.
Speaker 1: I'm judging he was worth how much back there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was worth a lot.
Speaker 1: Judge.
Speaker 7: If I'm in the mL I'm gonna have my lawyers like make sure we good and I'm married.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 1: You're her for saying that.
Speaker 3: I'm judging her for five months in telling the nigga to marry you because have some fuck Cooper.
Speaker 5: Didn't you Jo?
Speaker 1: He did?
Speaker 5: So they do cancel judgment.
Speaker 1: Okay, she said.
Speaker 3: The second thing I'm judging her for is very problematic, and you bitch just gotta get better with this ship. So in the same interview, he let it be known that she went on a press run after they broke up. Mind you, they divorced, they got separated. She went on a whole run talking about being abused in a previous relationship, and she allowed the narrative to be pushed that it was him, when in fact, it was a whole nother Echola, she did not clear it up that it wasn't him that she was talking about, and he's like, did we ever find out that it wasn't him? But he said in this interview, he was like, she had a whole machine behind him.
Speaker 1: And what sucks about it is what was I supposed to do? Say it ate me? When literally the narrative is.
Speaker 3: That she was talking about a previous relationship, but this was literally right on the heels of them.
Speaker 1: Ending their relationship, real ship. How do we know it wasn't him?
Speaker 3: It wasn't him, like literally it was because he said it was confirmed it was a whole other actor?
Speaker 1: Was it was another actor?
Speaker 3: Because she said she considered she considered suicide because of this abusive relationship.
Speaker 5: Okay, but look a whole person.
Speaker 7: And I don't know if it's like the right way to approach the conversation. Let's do but like, if you're gonna call somebody off of being abusive, you need to put a.
Speaker 1: Nice put a name on the bullet.
Speaker 2: Which is why I'm judging her because she allowed the narrative to carry on.
Speaker 7: There is this guy the apprehension that come with because I mean, if motherfucker was abusive kind of But if you're going out there, behave you kind of.
Speaker 5: Out there, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I'll bring it here because it's a couple of years old. Now. I got in trouble quote unquote a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I've onably believed the name only because I still be around people and stuff that know her. But when Lato was promoting her seven seven seven album, she went on almost a press front talking about how she didn't almost get a Verse cleared because there was a certain nigga on the album that was trying to advance.
Speaker 1: When she was saying it was Kodak, she.
Speaker 3: Didn't say anything. The narrative was that it was Kodak from my back end and my knowledge, I heard through the grape vine.
Speaker 1: That it was Wayne and Boy.
Speaker 3: When I said that on my podcast, the one that no longer exists, it was like I got all these messages and so that was my problem. I was like, as much as I support Lotto, I love her, I'm a lot of stand love her music. Thinks she's fucking bad as fuck, love everything she's doing as an artist. I felt like, as a woman, you shouldn't be in a place to allow a narrative to go around about a man that isn't the perpetrator of this crime mine. Then Kodak reposted saying that I was like, I told y'all it wasn't me, And I was just like, as women, we had to be in a place where we understand that niggas's monsters out here and that niggas do bullshit, right, But if we're gonna speak about the bullshit that happens anywhere, that's.
Speaker 1: A little thing.
Speaker 2: Even if we're saying that I talk about a brutal and violent crape in the book from an Atlanta rapper, should I put his.
Speaker 1: Name on it?
Speaker 3: I mean to me, you had the conversation with Charlemagne where you were like, you were like.
Speaker 7: Do I say, okay, this is where I can find some middle ground in it. If you don't want to expouse y'all user name out of like fear that, okay, you shouldn't. You know what I'm saying. I think speaking to your experience kind of freeze other people to be able to speak about their experience. I think if a name get attached to it, who it ain't, it's your responsibility to agree with that.
Speaker 2: I think if yeah, I agree with you, like if you should have the man.
Speaker 7: Said, I've got to say six crimes is like Scarlett Letter, Yeah, I can't get around it. So, like I would say, if you don't want to expoil the person name, but another name to get attached.
Speaker 1: To it, who you can't the person? You think that women have to be able to talk about something that happened, but also say not only women ment to period.
Speaker 3: Really well, I'm only saying that because there's a lot of things being attached right now to Tyler Perry and people are like, but it's not Tyler Perry someone else.
Speaker 1: Like the same too with men. If there's a sexual assault that's gonna come out and you're.
Speaker 3: Going to give enough details to where it could be attached to anybody, and public perception connects it to someone that it's not, you have to be able to absolve that person.
Speaker 1: That is not if you're talking about somebody else.
Speaker 7: You don't even have to and you don't have to do that. You don't have to like say it wasn't this person, it was that person. You would be like, hey, respectfully, that person.
Speaker 5: Had nothing to do with me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that's it, Because like I spoke about being molested when I was younger about a woman that was close to my family. And if somebody would have put a name on somebody in my family and it wasn't, then I'd have been.
Speaker 5: Like, respectfully that person.
Speaker 7: I don't mean I got to expose to it is because the thing is too like to speak about an experience.
Speaker 5: It free you up.
Speaker 7: Too, because that shit just ain't sitting in your head out on my fucking day, or like dictating your actions and emotions, and step one is acknowledging shit so you can get past it.
Speaker 5: And also with a public player.
Speaker 1: I can't say like you got to put a name on the only thing.
Speaker 2: And the reason I wanted to bring up Rappers is because I think it happen when I was nineteen, That's when he was famous. So in my head, I'm like, oh, this is totally connected to like why the person I ran down in the hotel, I'm an ask for help and they didn't do anything. It's all connected to this, same to money to maybe me not saying anything.
Speaker 1: That power is what we see what the did, and.
Speaker 7: So like my things like to that point, I don't think you got to put a name on the bullet I just think you can't allow somebody name to be put on that bitch if they ain't happen to do it.
Speaker 1: I mean, how you doing that? That was her being petty if he didn't, If it wasn't him, you probably would on.
Speaker 7: Some ship like the nigga played me or whatever the case may be. He got down like I got to get down with halle Berry married like my.
Speaker 3: We don't have much so but I do want to get a little deep, do you no?
Speaker 1: We we know we can.
Speaker 3: I ask you a question, as a man who has had that experience of sexual assault, did you ever tell anyone the woman like did you ever feel like you are out there?
Speaker 5: I told my dad and then I told my aunt.
Speaker 1: You know what was the response did she?
Speaker 7: I mean they was distraught about the ship. But it's like that person, that person the place where I came. So it was like I kind of did some digging and asking around and I found out that shit had.
Speaker 5: Happened to her previously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it happened to r Kelly too, and we don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not absolving her.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, like I had, I got to a place where I had empathy for the situation.
Speaker 5: Okay, and it's like we're both kids. You feel me, so, like, how old were you? I was eight? She was twelve or thirteen?
Speaker 1: And when did you tell your parents shit?
Speaker 5: When I was grown? Oh yeah, my mama passed. My MoMA ain't never know, but my dad.
Speaker 7: I told my parts you know what I'm saying, and then I told my auntsie, and then of course I talked about it on the podcast, and that's when my auntie caught me, like, bro, what happened?
Speaker 5: Type shit?
Speaker 7: I'm not thinking about it, but I'm freed up because I didn't tell my daddy. So like, that's the person who really mattered the most. It's my family. He know the person. So it's like for me, it's not important to put a name because I also know what that person life looks like right now they're going through.
Speaker 1: Do you know? That's what I put at the end of my chappin what I was like.
Speaker 2: At first, I was feeling bad, ohah blah blah blah, but at the end of the day, only one of us on top.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's something about out and I hate that.
Speaker 2: I felt vindicated, validated through it, but it's not ingranted even if he wasn't.
Speaker 5: I don't think their personal Oh no, low.
Speaker 1: So they're like, this ain't that man, but he definitely, you know, he ain't that.
Speaker 2: Now what I did feel because I was thinking, if you had money, would I feel? I actually think it would be harder to tell the story because all I would think is people would think I want money.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: It's about women get in too, because it's like, oh, you're just trying to take down the power for a nigga. Oh you're just trying to get some money or woo. But then it's like if the nigga done fell off, then it'd become a thing of like why you ain't say nahing.
Speaker 5: When it was this and that? Why you ain't said it?
Speaker 1: So like you damn don't yeah all the time?
Speaker 7: Like I think also too, it's like this victim blaming ship of like we're gonna judge the person that the other person instead of like inquiring about like the person that's being accused of it, Like, nah, absolve yourself for this, bro, because what you got the.
Speaker 2: Way that the internet has, we are never going I'm telling you, it's so hard for women to say something. I contemplated so much like people think I'm trying to sell a book because I talked about this.
Speaker 1: Nigga, like, what is it? But in reality, it's.
Speaker 5: Funish our life and your experience.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 7: It's like, first of all, too like niggas ain't trying to monetize off that for real. Like, but if we talking and were keeping it real, the name of the book, no hoss bar. So it's like I'm gonna keep it really about my experience I saw too. It's like with a platform, there's people out here that need to.
Speaker 5: Feel seen in me.
Speaker 7: They need voices, they need even if they can't express it outwardly, at least they know they not alone. And the ship because oftentimes when we go through like real traumatic experiences, we think we're the only person that been through it, even if we don't, even if we know we not, it's still feel because you can't tell nobody around you. And so like when I came out and was vocal about my situation, the amount of men that just came out with their stories and like was expressive about it.
Speaker 5: Women, you know what I'm saying. But a lot of niggas was freed up, so we.
Speaker 1: Don't hear about men's stories. Man. That's how you become a man, I supposed to tell you happy. I think.
Speaker 7: I think the sentiment that people need to take away is that children aren't safe.
Speaker 5: Your children, children children.
Speaker 1: Not a man and woman think. It's not a boy girl.
Speaker 5: Thing manifest into a man and woman thing when these children grow up.
Speaker 7: So, like I had expressed, like the person, the person who goes to a traumatic experience either traumatized somebody else or they further traumatize themselves. So like, you don't know what's rop that ship gonna take. So by being honest and like advocating for these kids and believe in the kid when they say something, instead of trying to protect these adults ship, we could in the.
Speaker 1: Cycle of that does be very clear. These adults know right from motherfucker.
Speaker 7: Nah, for sure, she knew better, she knew better. But at the same time, it's like ship, that ship fucked my whole brain up, ain't well.
Speaker 3: I hate to cut this conversation short, but you're gonna join us for you got decision boom, and I got a good one for you too.
Speaker 1: Excited it's about a CEO fucking with an inmate.
Speaker 2: We're going y'all if you have it, Yeah, make sure you check out that you got decisions, But y'all.
Speaker 3: They tell people where they can follow you, support you, and listen to more of your takes.
Speaker 7: The Grist Podcast on YouTube and Patreon, Deontay dot Kyle on Instagram and TikTok, Big Ice Cup Cat, My Dog curiods.
Speaker 3: If we knew he was coming, we would put you on a mic to at this point, we're gonna have to have a part.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to have a part too with you.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, y'all, thank y'all so very much for listening to another episode. If you haven't yet, get your book no hold part to doing Manifesto, Sexual Explanation and Power wherever you get books and join us on Patreon, Patreon dot com, Backslash Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: This has been another episode of Decisions, Decisions. Please