Speaker 1: Swine Down with Janet Kramer and I'm Heart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Episode six was the Grand Old Opry Night, And I just have to say, I just I loved this episode, Good Old Grand Ole Opry. I remember the first time that I played at the Grand Ole Opry and it's such it's the best feeling in the world to go, Okay, Patsy Kline, Johnny Cash like this, the legends that I grew up on and love. I mean, so many people have sag on that stage.
Speaker 1: What age were you?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I was I was twenty I don't don't quote me on this. I was twenty seven, twenty twenty seven, twenty eight. Yeah, but it was great, I mean, and they I will say that grand Ole Opry does a really amazing job of making people feel really special on their Grand Ole Opry debut night. So it's like a whole thing. They bring you out flowers and it's because it's a moment for sure, And I remember I got to take the kids out there on the little circle and it was Yeah, it's always special to sing there. But the masked singer did a tribute to them, so we had boogie Woogie Pearl and Griffin opening the show singing save a Horse, ra Ad a Cowboy and you know I'm a big, big and rich fan, so loved loved that number. And Casey Wilson was filling in for Rita Aura this week and the first up to perform was Pearl so her clues where she performed with Dolly Parton. She wore a Dolly Parton outfit, Christmas wreath angel and she sang Here You Come Again by Dolly Parton, and the stage clue was strong arm is a strong woman. There's nothing I like more than making others feel strong too. And I believe that I guessed her the last time, but after hearing her sing again, I really do think it's Gretchen Wilson. I really do. She Jenny guest, Trisha yearwarder, Kelly Pickler, Ken said Cheryl crow Casey said Carrie Underwood. I don't hear Carrie Underwood.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 3: Kelly is. I know Kelly. I don't think it's Kelly either. Kelly has more of a more of a twang tour. But I really do think it's Gretchen Wilson. She's and I love Gretchen. She is a strong, strong woman and she's just a badass. Yeah, she's such a badass.
Speaker 1: Do you have a sing with Doll?
Speaker 3: You met Dolly story? Oh she was amazing. So she a quick little sidebar she was. We were It was like kind of like a meet and great situation where I was recording and my producer was like, hey, you know, Dolly's next door. She'd love to say hello. And this is when Why You Wanna was the top of the charts, and so you know, she's like, it's okay, you come on in. And so I went in there. I think it was during Why You Wanna. I can't remember, but I do remember. I still have the photo in my brain and if I can ever log back into my Facebook, I can show you it because the cloud was not invented yet. So but when I went in, she was the nicest woman ever. And I commented on her shirt and I was like, I love your shirt. You know. I was just trying to something like it's Dolly Parton and she just looked adorable. And so she just had this cute little tea on with these jeans and her little boots and her high heel boots, and so I was like, I just love your shirt. And she's like, well, thank you. She's like, my impersonation is terrible, but she goes. Funny story about the shirt. She's like, so, when it was on the hangar, it said Hollywood, she goes, But then when I put it on and with my boobies, now it says Hollywood because the shirt's so stretched out for boots. I was like dying laughing. I thought it was so funny. I was like, I love the you. But yeah, back to Pearl, I think she did a great job, and I think it's a I'm a rednick woman. I ain't know how class brogress. Okay, do you have any clues?
Speaker 1: Is that what Gresson sings?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I know that song, red neck Woman. Yeah, such a good song. Next up Griffin, Griffin fan favorite. In the House closed a rowboat so many years in the spotlight, lots of kids got news that changed everything. First aid Kit He's saying take me home, Country Roads by John Denver, which was just very fitting to where we were just at because we were just in West Virginia, Mountain Mama.
Speaker 1: That's what the house was called.
Speaker 3: Hello Last Virginia. But he did amazing, Robin said Kyle chandler Ken said, Josh Hartnett. Casey said James Vanderbeek, and I gotta agree with Casey. I also think it's James Vanderbeek. He just had a diagnosis that changed everything. First aid kit first and I just think his voice sounds a lot like him, and he's so good. I didn't know he's saying if that.
Speaker 1: Was him, that's the problem, because I think I thought it was him. But then when I'm listening to his voice, I'm like, something, I don't think i've heard them sing, Like I'm such a big fan of Austin's Creek when I was younger, but I don't think I heard them singing it. And he's singing, and I'm like, oh, this guy's a singer. It can't be James round the Week because he's that good.
Speaker 3: Yeah No, but I mean it was. It was really good. So that's who I That's who I think it was. And then the last step to perform was Boogie Woogie Mom and Daddy Musicians Crossbones. Mom passed away a few years ago. He sang something in the Water by Carrie Underwood, which is a great song, and he hit home a run at the World Series. Robin thinks it's Ryan tedter Ken said Gavin de Graw. Casey said, Josh Grobin, I believe it is. I keep saying this to you, and I keep playing his stuff. I'm like, babe, it's Grammer. But whoever it is, he has an amazing voice. I don't know much about I met Andy years ago at this figure skating thing where I sang with Hunter Hayes and he was out there too, So I don't know if his mom's passed away or I don't know his story. I just know his music and it sounds so much like him. But he's definitely an entertainer. He's definitely a singer.
Speaker 1: He's definitely a sea.
Speaker 3: He's so I mean, he's so good. But Pearl is moving on to the Lucky six. The battle was between Boogie Woogie and Griffin, and that was so hard because I love them both. But I do believe Boogie Woogie was the stronger singer, and he of course wins the Battle Royale and is moving to the Lucky six. And the last clue is a football been a big part of his career. So the final guesses were Kyle Chandler, by Robin Chad, Michael Murray, but Jenny Ken said Josh Hartnett and Griffin is revealed and it was James vanderb So he's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Have you met him?
Speaker 3: No, I've never met him before, but I mean I worked with what we worked with, uh yep who played his mom, and she just said that he's just lovely. So so yeah, I mess the costume. I know he was so great and we might be able to chat with him soon, so stay tuned for that. So he's not on this one, but again, stay tuned, subscribe to wind down, get the alerts because he may or may not be coming on the show very soon. But we have Jenny McCarthy coming on today's episode. She's going to talk all things mass singer, love, life and beauty.
Speaker 2: Hello, hey girl, Hey, hey girl.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hi guys, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm so good? This is my husband Alan, you've I don't believe that you have met him yet.
Speaker 2: Hi there, Hello Alan, Nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: Nice to meet you too.
Speaker 2: I love seeing it. I love seeing couples of works together. I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fun. We have a good time, right beb Yeah, so fun, so fun. Do do you recognize that my lip? Lip?
Speaker 1: Do I?
Speaker 2: Was hoping, do you love it? Tell me you love it.
Speaker 3: I love it so much. And you know why I also love it is because I also share it with my daughter and that's really sweet too, so she also has she's got the pink one. But we knowing how you've crafted it and how it's all you know, vegan and cool like all the things that it's just it just makes me really happy and it just feels good too.
Speaker 1: I've not used it, so I kind of comment on it.
Speaker 2: D We've got men products for men. You know, Skincare just came out.
Speaker 3: Oh so I didn't know that because I have the brushes and I've got the so Donnie uses it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yes, We've got a lot of men that are using our products, going like, I'm in love with it. So I'll send you guys a bunch as well. But just real quickly to touch on why I created this is I have so much shit wrong with me. I've got like sixty food allergies, Hashimotos, Legga, Candida, Selectadase, you name it. And I was like, I need to create a brand that actually is clean because it's a lot of bullshit out there and a lot of people say it's clean when they're getting most of the ingredients from China. We are manufactured in the US of A. I follow the Environmental Working Group guidelines. And a lot of people don't know that hormone disruptors are in your mescara.
Speaker 2: We made ours without it.
Speaker 4: We are lip glosses, have alo kevimal shade butter because especially at your young, beautiful age, you want to keep that toxic load under you know, next to nothing, because what happens is you pile on these forever chemicals, forever chemicals, and by the time you get to my old lady age, you have this overflow of dysregulation and immune system and analogies and so on and so forth. So it's best to keep your body as clean as possible.
Speaker 2: So that's why I made formless Beauty.
Speaker 3: And it's so good too. I mean, I love the eyeshadows. I love, I mean, I love, I truly do love, and I use it. And I was really excited because I got some new stuff because I was running out from the last time that we had you on the podcast, and you sent me some and I'm gonna support and I'm gonna buy. But also I got that and I was genuinely. When I opened it, I was like, oh yes.
Speaker 2: My girl, thank you so much. Well, you're gonna get this.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get all the skincare next you guys, and you both get your own so you can both not fight over it.
Speaker 3: Because well that's great because he's constantly going in my drawer and stealing my stuff and then he's like, what can I use for my wrinkles or what can I And I'm like, honey, oh.
Speaker 4: God, you're gonna you're gonna love what's coming your way.
Speaker 2: Then you're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: Is it the same name?
Speaker 2: Formless? Yeah, formless skincare?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 3: I love that. Okay, well, girl, I first of all, I just had the best experience. I'm a mass singer and you were so sweet to me, and it was really sweet how you were just like I think I know who this is and I totally you girl pretty leon.
Speaker 4: Well, I first of all, I love you, you know that, And then I want to know what was that like for you? Like I'm interested, like were you nervous? Would you feel more comfortable now that you had a mask on?
Speaker 3: Or what I was? I felt more comfortable with a mask on one hundred percent I felt like I wasn't holding myself back because normally, like I know that I got my record deal because I was on a TV show. I didn't get it because I was the best singer in the room, Like I know all of that stuff, and so I feel like when I do go on stage, I'm always nervous because it's like I have to prove myself even more, but then I have to make jokes about her. I have to be more of an entertainer to make up for the fact that I don't sing like Kerry Underwood or somebody else. So it's like going on the show though, And when I was working with the vocal trainer Ali, it was one of those things where I'm like, I got to just really give it my all with no worries or cares or like or of wondering you know what people are going to say about me or the feedback. So that just felt great.
Speaker 2: And you were so good. You were so so fun.
Speaker 3: It was so fun.
Speaker 4: My husband was on the show, not as a contestant, but he was in a costume like as like a specialty character, and he's like, I don't know how anyone dances and sings in these things because it's hot, you can't breathe, you can barely walk, and I just tumble and don't fall.
Speaker 2: I would just be I would just have to be like a statue singing.
Speaker 3: Well, that piece was like because I'm very claustrophobic. So when they put the mask on me the first time, I was like take it off, take it off, and I was like, I don't know if I can do this because I don't like feeling and everything was like tight, so they had to loosen the corset a little bit yeah, and then make the strap not so tight because I'm like, I've it was I had one of those moments where I'm already nervous and then I'm claustrophobic, So am I going to have an anxiety attack and pass out on stage? So all those things kind of started to go through my mind.
Speaker 4: We've had celebrities have panic attacks and had a step off stage, like.
Speaker 3: Really because you know, it's it's all because they always say, you know, if you mess up, we'll we're going to use the best or whatever. So it's like that's actually happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's like while they're coming out to the stage before we like start rolling in the camera, they'll come out and then they'll have to bolt off stage. Like Bobby Brown was having a really difficult time. He was like, I couldn't breathe. Oh, what's his name, Chris Daughtry. His like corset thing they had him in was so tight, he said, so when you take a big breath to sing, he couldn't take another breath, like it was just literally suffocating him. I'm like, what we do for entertainment is crazy.
Speaker 3: It's nuts. Yeah, but it's so good and this season especially is so much fun. And there's some really good singers on the show. RT like, thank god I wasn't on this season or I feel like.
Speaker 2: Oh please, no Oscar de la Joya.
Speaker 4: I was waiting for Oscar de la Hooya to become on our show, and I was like, someday ask because I know he could sing. And I was like, yes, I'm going to get that one when he ever comes on the show. I didn't get that one, but Audrey O'Day you obviously we know that she could sing.
Speaker 2: So I love that we did these themes now too. They're so fun.
Speaker 3: Of the characters that have come out now, so like Pearl Coral, No Pearl was Yeah, Pearl was zecho'sbuster. I can't remember the new ones that have come out, but which of those have been your front runners? Because my daughter she watches all the screeners with me. Yeah it was Porl was her front runner, but now she likes Griffin as the front runner.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, I can say. I Boogie Woogie.
Speaker 3: Oh, Boogie Woogie is great. I think I know who that is.
Speaker 2: You do look at you?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm taking you know things from you.
Speaker 2: So it took me a while to figure it out. But he he's so fun.
Speaker 4: Like I always kind of stay who do I want to go to the after party with?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Who do I? Who stays with me after I go home? Who do I go? I want to become friends with that person? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Boogie Woogie by the way, caral is Dinah White, Yeah totally. But for some reason, Boogie Woogie, I just I wanted I want his cell number after the show, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Just he seems so fun and so good.
Speaker 3: But there's so many times when I've come on here and I was like, oh, it's one hundred percent of this person, and then they get unmasked and I was like, I was totally wrong.
Speaker 1: Well I'm always I'm always miles away, like I've not guessed one yet. No, See, when you're going through you, how do you go through the process of elimination of Okay, it might be best person.
Speaker 3: Do you have people in your ear helping you? That's what I always want.
Speaker 2: You don't have anybody in our ear.
Speaker 4: It helped that I uh did a radio and interviewed people for forever, so I had to do research on people, so I know who's going to divorce, who's gone through hardships, whereas my other panelists.
Speaker 2: Only google themselves, you know what I mean. So that really kind of helped me.
Speaker 4: But I kind of do a process of elimination based off of clues, whereas these guys have the ear to go I know that tone of voice.
Speaker 2: I have to rely on the clues.
Speaker 4: Like I'm a big fan of escape rooms, Like I love trying to figure stuff out, so I'll always just go like, Okay, that person there was a Vegas reference. That person has a Vegas residency and coincided with their recent divorce.
Speaker 2: So I'll to that to kind of put things together.
Speaker 4: But then they'll kind of throw us and be like like the day four last episode, like this person has two children, and I'm like, oh my god, this person I thought lined up with everything doesn't have any kids, So now I have to come up with somebody different. So I really rely on those clues big time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was always kind of wondering about. Well, I mean that makes sense of the clues. But also if people are helping you out a little bit, because I would I would, I would need help.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and well we're not allowed to sit there and google either, but I will say this, and what people don't know behind the scenes is a lot of people go like, how can you not hear it's that person? Like, you're obviously lying. The thing is it's different in the room. So we're not allowed to have speakers by our desk, so the only thing we're getting up on the judges panel is a bounce back kind of sound reverb off of the walls. So that's why you see it's kind of leaning in a lot and going like because we can't really hear, so you're behind a mask, we're not having speakers over here, so we're getting this reverb.
Speaker 2: So it's really hard to.
Speaker 4: Get an identical match because a lot of people at home, and you can hear it a lot easier.
Speaker 2: When you're at home than you can in the room.
Speaker 3: Did you guess Flavor Flave?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 4: Ok?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you were right.
Speaker 4: I was, honestly, I figured it out kind of in the clue package before we.
Speaker 2: Even started singing.
Speaker 4: I went, this clue package makes me think it's Flavor flav. And they start taking I'm like, it's Flavor Flav.
Speaker 3: I thought I was Tracy Morgan.
Speaker 2: Oh you did, well, that's not bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess my guess was a boxer with a lisp.
Speaker 2: Oh, by god.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think because Olympian and Olympian was one of the clues and it had the lesp and he was singing, I thought he's Olympian. He's been a few times. I love it must be a box.
Speaker 2: But you know what I love about you that you try and I love it to play that game. It's really sweet.
Speaker 3: You came out though, and you sang on track night.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, and I was like, yes, girl, yes you did. Can I tell you guys something?
Speaker 4: So I actually scared anymore, Like I'm like, pretty ballsy, like, nothing really intimidates me except singing. I live saying happy birthday. Okay, that's how bad I sing. So whenever they have us singing on the show, I'm with, you know, singers who can actually sing.
Speaker 2: And they were like, Jenny, you just got to sing a line. I'm like, I'm almost throwing up before the show and it's a line, and I'm having Donnie practice with me.
Speaker 4: I'm like trying to get my rhythm, and so they're like, okay, here's your line for Shrek.
Speaker 2: I come out and I sing.
Speaker 4: My team calls me, executive producers call me during the editing and they go, Jenny, we have been laughing for a week straight because you sound so bad.
Speaker 2: So bad, you don't even sound like yourself.
Speaker 3: I sound like this.
Speaker 5: When I was singing, They're like, we don't know who that that voice.
Speaker 2: You sounded like a demon. Oh like cause I can't sing. So I had to re record it and try to sing up here a little higher.
Speaker 4: Like I sound like Peter Brady from Like you guys are young, And I thought.
Speaker 3: It was I thought it was so sweet because I'm like, I haven't said to you. I was like, oh, I love that Jenny saying.
Speaker 2: Who was great? It was good?
Speaker 5: You know, if you look up the Muppets episode we did a few years ago, they start on the whole cast, Nick, everybody were sitting on the stage and they go from person to person singing, why are there so many songs about?
Speaker 2: You know that thing? So they go from person a person. They cut to me for the last line.
Speaker 5: You see me like this, I'm like what, just look terrified.
Speaker 4: But I guess I represent the group of people out there who can't sing, So you're welcome.
Speaker 1: I'm one of those. You have never even sang in a karaoke and I have had absolute fear of singing in front of people.
Speaker 3: You won't even sing in front of me.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The only time I've sang was it New York Film Academy.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, this is actually a really funny.
Speaker 2: Please tell me.
Speaker 3: He was doing an acting class.
Speaker 1: In New York. Go ahead, and the very first day, Like, I'm a professional soccer player at this point, but I had an injury and I thought, yeah, I'll go and act. I'll go. I'll go an acting class in New York for a week because I wanted to do I want to do that and I had some time off very first day. They like, okay, let's get in a circle. All getting a circle and they're like, okay, you sing as a song And I'm like, oh my god, what.
Speaker 2: Did you say?
Speaker 3: This is the best part, Jenny, this is the best part.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm going to sing? So like fight a Flight kicked in? I sang the Friends theme tune.
Speaker 2: No you did it? Were you?
Speaker 4: I know? I know?
Speaker 1: I actually I'm actually starting to get red thinking about it.
Speaker 2: I am like, I just can I just hear a little.
Speaker 3: With the raids dust? But I can't. I'm like deceased.
Speaker 4: Those moments in your life, though you kind of cheer because you you have a memory.
Speaker 2: You got to go with this.
Speaker 4: Ooh, like it's just so painful to think back on those moments now.
Speaker 2: What happened to the class? Appreciate it? They laughed? Did you just feel the one that was horrified? What did you feel?
Speaker 1: Some of them saying they'll get the voice of an angel? Oh okay, right, No, there was like no, there was no response whatever. I was like, okay, here's next next you go.
Speaker 3: Oh if anyone's listening to this and then was in the class, please d M us. Okay.
Speaker 4: I usually say that I sound like roadkill, Like if road kill up may had a noise, that's what it would be.
Speaker 3: But you know what, You're an amazing judge. You are so lovely and kind and you are I always follow your your guesses because you're always You're a right a lot of the times because you're like, you're so good. And that is interesting because those those games that we love to play, Like we just did an escape room. It's so true. I didn't even think about it like that.
Speaker 4: I used to go to escape rooms before the season starts, Like that's how crazy I am. You know. The producers actually had to talk to me a few times. They do this maybe once a season. They go, you need to just calm down a little bit. How competitive you are.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: I'm like, the whole point you told me is for me to figure out who's under the mask. But I am one of those people that like I have to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Like I go home and it's like, beautiful mind, remember that movie.
Speaker 4: I'll be like you do do Whereas I know that these guys are all living their best lives. What I'm laying in bed try to figure out who's underneath the mess and like.
Speaker 3: So mcluding, I'm like, yeah, totally again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm guessing Obama makes me laugh. I'm like, okay, yeah, Obama is going to come on our show.
Speaker 3: Totally totally. What season are you and Donnie and right now in marriage?
Speaker 2: When you say season to find what that means.
Speaker 3: Well, like, right now, Alan and I are in the season of just go, go go with the kids, and so we need I would like the season of relaxation or connection to be but I feel like we've we've been the connection has not. I mean, obviously we're in love and we're great and we see each other every day, but we've just been so busy with kids and work that our connection season isn't there at the moment.
Speaker 2: Got it that happened.
Speaker 4: That's the ob and flow of a relationship, and that's why every relationship needs a good foundation for when life gets crazy and busy, you know that you're still there for each other, you still love each other, you know, and you'll get to it.
Speaker 2: You'll get to it. Donnie and I are in the season of addiction of each other because.
Speaker 4: He just finished fourteen years of Blue Bloods, so he shot that in New York.
Speaker 2: We live in Chicago.
Speaker 4: I also work in LA so there's a lot of us not being around each other a lot. So his show ended and he's been with me now twenty four hours a day almost since last June, and I'm usually people are like, wow, you're gonna get sick of him now now that you're around. Like, no, turned into the opposite. We're you know, but we have grown up kids now, so we're able to have that like nice time to like binge severance and talk about it and do those kinds of things that we paid our dues with the kids too tired to have sex and all that kind of stuff. But now it's just like it feels like a new another honeymoon. But now we're abot to get busy again, and where we do have to find the time to connect do our usual thing. We do this thing called questions for each other, which I think is really important.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a check in.
Speaker 4: So if we're like having a loane time, or if the kids aren't around, or we're taking a drive somewhere, questions and questions is a catch up.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, I was wondering there was this thing that kind of bumped me, but I didn't get into it because we're too busy.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about it and clarify it, just so resentment doesn't get build up. We also do curiosity questions because I said, in a relationship you can get complacent. We turn into brother and sister because you know the answers to each other. Playing the curiosity game has really been fun in our relationship and it's a great tip that I feel like makes you feel the person cares and wants to get tell you even more when you already know the answers to everything about each other, you might not know what someone thinks about current events, and it just makes it so fun to talk about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's truely like that nice, it's really good. And then is there anything that you guys would work together on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just did a one time special for our crime crime show called Very Scary Lovers where there's psychotic couples that kill people.
Speaker 2: But it was just a special for Valdeine's Day. But we talk about we have our own production company with Lionsgate and so we.
Speaker 4: Do produce and create shows together, so we work on that aspect. And then of course you know he's like you should come on as my girlfriend of the next show and things like that, so they'll be somewhere. They try to get me on Blue Bloods at one time, and I was like, no, I don't want to mess with that show, but who knows, you might.
Speaker 2: I might pop in as you know some I don't know IF's the doctric nurse that wants to get on them or something of this show. We'll see, but I love working with them, so who knows. We'll see in the future.
Speaker 3: And then when it comes to this season, what is can you give us like one little nugget that we're gonna that will keep people, you know, intrigued to finish out the rest of the season.
Speaker 4: That's such a good question, yes, because the first of all, all of our theme nights are so beyond fun and just tune in every week just for even those. But the finale it's almost like you didn't see that coming, but you saw it coming.
Speaker 2: And you're so happy it happened, and then you're shocked.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're gonna be like, oh my god, no way, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Like you can see some of you'll see some of our reactions in some of the commercials coming up when they're like when we're like just shocked, So there's gonna be some unmasking, so we're gonna be like, oh my god, I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm so excited. Yeah, okay, that's great, all right. And then Formless Beauty let everyone know where they can buy Formless Beauty.
Speaker 4: So if you go to formless Beauty dot com, you guys can see all the products there. Sometimes I'm on my social media pages doing live selling with some discounts, so you can follow me on the Jenny McCarthy pages, or just go to formless Beauty dot com and stock up on some good stuff.
Speaker 3: I love it. Jenny, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I love you guys are too. Thank you and good luck to you guys, truly love you.
Speaker 3: You're sweet, Love you friend, See you soon.
Speaker 2: Bye guys, byee