Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Betting Pros. It's time to place your bets. So this me Joey p Joeps a PA, and this is VP and FPL and with me Andrew ericson, the Undertaker, my boy Dreelph Furman and all of you hanging out with us because football is here. We're fired up. We're getting into argums before the show even started. This is gonna be fantastic today. We're talking about our best bets and some of the best bets the guys have I think are the worst bets. So we're gonna have just a barnburger of an episode. Don't forget everybody. If you haven't already subscribed to the Betting Pros YouTube channel, also subscribe to the podcast wherever you get your pods and download the Betting Pros app. Start betting smarter, not harder. It's on iOS, it's on Android, it's everywhere. You can sink your sports most for free. It'll track your bets across all the sports books, give you the best lines so you can be the best better you could possibly be. Again. You can also get a free trial of Betting Pros Premium right now by downloading the app and activating your trial on the upgrade screen. So download the app and get winning some money. Gentlemen, It's always an exciting day. Week one is kicking off tonight officially, and you know, crazy things always happened in Week one, Terrell, I always feel like with the new changes to the preseason that Week one and two you don't want to overreact too much. A lot of teams are basically still in preseason mode. Do you approach this week kind of in the same mentality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean a little bit. I don't want to look too much into last year. These are brand new teams, brand new rosters, brandon coaching staffs for a lot of people. So I tried sometimes I'm looking into last year, but not a lot really, I'm just trying to analyze the play on the field and just who I think is gonna be better. Like you gotta understand, this is a league of growth. There's a lot of players who were bad one year and gonna be good next year. I mean, who's gonna be the random fantasy irrelevant player that's been for the past three years and think he's gonna be Fantasy relevant this year and everybody's gonna love him like, it's so fun to see how everybody grows in the NFL. So I tried to tackle week one a little bit different than the rest of the weeks of the season.
Speaker 1: Ericson, you got a fresh cut I see for the season that looks good. Number two A stark reminder of really what happens, you know in week one and sometimes the craziness. You're wearing a Gabe Davis jersey to remind us all of the chaos.
Speaker 3: I see for the Week one victory laps for Gabe Davis. Then we never quite recovered from the amount of exercise we got from those victory laps because it did not end well for Gave Davis that season. So just a reminder that a lot of things are going to happen in week one, and a lot of takes are going to be cemented in stone. This is reality. This is going to how the entire season is going to play out. That's not reality. So I'm looking forward to taking advantage of some of those things when we talk about these games week two, week three. But I'm excited, pumped for Week one.
Speaker 2: I think I got a Sammy Watkins jersey around Sammy.
Speaker 3: Watkins, the King of the Week one victory lap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a good one. Let me tell you're very excited about that. Also, I can't wait till we get to the end of this show. Toady. You're gonna want to stick her out to the end because not only do I have the Parlay of the Week and the Upset special to give you, but these two guys are on a game that I am on the opposite end of. So make sure you're watching the whole time because it's going to be entertaining. I'm just telling you that. All right, Let's start with Tampa and the Commanders. Look, Jay Daniels making his first start. You've got some feelings about this game, Drell lay him on us, all right.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's Jayson daniels first start, rookie quarterback Week one, and we have a veteran, veteran coaching bunch here with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I'm just gonna go ahead and fade the hype of a Jayln Daniels gonna figure this thing out. You still have Dan Quinn as the head coach. We saw how his first head coaching state went. He's one in five ats in Week one of the season. You have a rookie slot corner for the defense. Matter of fact, forget the rookie slot corner. All the corners are bad. All of the corners are bad, so it doesn't matter. I think that Mike Evans is gonna have a feast of a day. I think Chris Godwin is gonna have a great day. Shoot, we might even see Jaylen McMillan make some noise on the other side. And so Jalen Antoine Whitfield, junior Jordan Whitehead very very good safeties in nets defense for the Bucks. I think they're gonna be lights out all over the field. I just am fading this offensive line for the Washington Commanders saying that I don't think that they're going to be able to keep Jalen Daniels up right. I don't think that a rookie quarterback playing against this veteran defense is going to go out there and light the world on fire. And I think Baker is going to be smooth, steady, do enough with what's given to him. And that's not a lot, because again, this Washington secondary really bad.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for the Jane Daniels debut. Sometimes those debuts can be a little Rocky, especially on the road. So this picks makes a lot of sense to me. Ericson. Let's go to you for the first pick, and you're already jumping in to the pool for the Friday game, so let's get this one out quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We're going to Brazil with the Philadelphia Eagles and the Green Bay Packers, and I'm not convinced that even on neutral field, that the Eagles are the superior team to the Green Bay Packers who was playing late into the NFC playoffs last year. It was not the Philadelphia Eagles, it was the Green Bay Packers who had the forty nine ers on the run up in that game. So for me, I'm looking at how well the Packers played last year, especially as under dogs, looking what they did so sixty percent against the spread as an underdog in twenty twenty three, there were six and six overall, so they were winning games straight up as underdogs. So I don't see this Eagles team with a new officer coordinator coming in, new defensive coordinator coming in, Nick Sirianni calling the shots as the CEO head coach, that we're going to see it just turn on a dime from last year's collapse when they lost six of their last seven games. They were losing games that they had no business even being close. So I'm gonna take the Packers make Friday Night a memorable one. Packers on the money line.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, everybody, Packers on the money line. The most popular pick this week for Survivor pools. Sam talked about on yesterday show. You can go back and check that out. Actually it was a Tuesday show. What am I saying? Time is flying? This week? The New England Patriots going to Cincinnati, which means, of course it's gonna go sideways. But Terrell, I see you have some feelings about the Patriots and Cincinnati Bengals in a way you'd like to approach this. The Bengals are historically team to kind of get out of the gate a little slow. You got the Jamar Chase thing going. We don't know how much he's gonna play in this game. I expect him to play in this game. I think we all do. I don't know if it's gonna be a full compliment of snaps, but let's talk about this one here. Let's talk about the Patriots and the Bengals. How do you see this one working out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think that the Patriots defense isn't getting enough credit, and I think that Drab Mayo is gonna have them playing a lot better. Is their concerns around the line, Yes, there is. I'm concerned about the pass rush, but the Bengals don't have a really good offensive line either, like I have concerns on their offensive line. In fact, they were actually twenty third in pass rush anyweit last year. So I don't think that they're gonna be able to generate their own pass rush against the Patriots. I don't think that they're gonna be able to really. I think it's fifty to fifty, honestly, on both lines, on both sides of the ball. I think both offensive lines give me a question. Both defensive lines, I think, give me question. And then everybody's like, oh, well, look at the white receivers for the Bengals and hold on, wait a minute. The Patriots still have Jonathan Jones and Christian Gonzalez, who people forget after he got hurt in Week four last year, would have torn labor. Before that, he was really really good. He was shadowing. He was shadowing, and Alvin ross Saint Brown. I think he shadowed Garrett Wilson during that span too, like he was taking on the number one receiver, and so now him and Jonathan Jones on the outside. I think it's gonna be really, really good. Jacoby Brissette also another name people are not respecting. In fact, if you put this line on jok Kobe Brissette's games his last season starting in twenty twenty two, he would have been eight to and one to this number. So eight too and one at has two this number. He was keeping his team in close games when he was playing for the Cleveland Browns. Look at last season when he played for the Commanders, and he's came in that game and relief in the Jets. He brought them back with three straight touchdowns. Like Jacoby Brissette. I'm not saying he's a great quarterback. No, I'm not saying that, but he's serviceable. I think that a good defense. This Bengals team had all this stuff going on in the off season, we still have questions offensive line. The pass is going to keep this closed. Eight points I've say nine as some places. No, No, I think this is more of a four or five point game.
Speaker 1: All right, Andrew Erickson. That's good news for our Patriots. Maybe looking a little bit, you know better than people realize. Atlanta Falcons. They're going to be at home debuting their new quarterback. They're going to be at home with some new pieces on defense, and the Pittsburgh Steelers are coming to town. Now. I am concerned about the Pittsburgh Steelers in this one, and like Tom nloways, got ready, everyone ready to play. I'm concerned about Russell Wilson, his ability to avoid zex, his ability to not turn the football over in this game too, because I think that pass rush is going to be ferocious on him. What are your feelings on Atlanta and Pittsburgh. I'm on the Atlanta side here, but you seem to be on the opposite end.
Speaker 3: Well, I just don't have confidence that we're going to see this Falcons offense step in immediately in Week one against a fierce Pittsburgh Steelers defense that Mike Tomlin gets the most out of every single year, especially when they're playing on the road as underdogs. This is a classic spot where you usually want to back the Steelers where the Falcons are coming. They didn't play any of their guys in the preseason at all. I think they're gonna come out rusty. We haven't seen Kirk Cousins play since Week eight of last year. He's coming off the torn achilles, so I think they're gonna be a slow start out of the gates. Yes, the Steelers offense has not in the preseason, but at least they're playing in the preseason at least they're trying to get their starters ready to go. For this Falcons defense that I'm not super concerned about. Now, it's not really about the offenses, particularly on the Pittsburgh side. It's about how good their defense is. They still have TJ.
Speaker 1: Watt.
Speaker 3: I think that's going to give issues for the Atlanta Falcons, who come out a little bit slow. Again. This is the Arthur Smith Revenge Bowl game. It's about who's more motivated. Though, Is it all players that Arthur Smith?
Speaker 1: I think it's Ajon Robinson. Like the Revenge Game is the players against Arthur Smith more than that this Arthur Smith on the players. I'm sorry, that's that's my take on it.
Speaker 3: But Arthur Smith has intel about all those guys they drafted really high. He knows their strengths and he knows their weaknesses. So he's if we told his defensive players Mike tomlin Hey, Drake London, Jon Robinson, Kyle Pitts, I know how not to use them the right way, So I can tell you exactly how you need to defend these certain types of players. So I just think, especially with the Falcons being the all hype preseason team, they're buying their way to a championship quote unquote, and the Steelers are going to come in and upset it just like they always do in a really weird way. They're going to run the football, they're going to keep it low scoring, and it's just going to cause frustrations for the Atlanta Falcons. So just given how well the Steelers have been, like last year they were five and four against the spread and the money line on the road. So this team, again I'm not willing to call the upset, but at three and a half, they can keep this within a field goal.
Speaker 1: I'll take that, all right. It's a conversation obviously it will continue to have the next couple of days, and of course, if you want to have more conversations when it comes to wagering, you can do that on betting pros Discord and the NFL podcast group, and you can go ahead and do that. Over at Bettingpros dot com slash chat, it's free to join our discord and of course you can make all your wagers actually meet up little something here or just your picks, not even your wagers in that sense. You sync all your picks over on the VP app and you go join our NFL podcast group and we're giving away some prizes there monthly and for the big end of year prize as well. Over at Bettingpros dot Com slash NFL Contests, or if you're on the app, just go to the community page and you can find on that community to have the sports betting group there for NFL podcasts, and of course you can follow all of us. I just logged all of my picks for this week, and I've also logged all of my picks for some of the futures market two over at Bettingpros dot Com slash Joe. You could follow Terrell, same thing Bettingpros dot Com slash Terrell, and of course Ericson as well at Bettingpros dot Com slash Ericson. I tried to get him to say the Undertaker. They wouldn't give me that slash. Whatever, It's fine, all right, Let's go to another pick here, this one, this one I like. I like this one a lot terrell. In fact, I think.
Speaker 2: That dang you didn't like the other ones.
Speaker 1: I like the other ones. I like the other ones. This one I really like. I think if you look at the history of the rookie quarterbacks, the week one typically does not go well. Now, Caleb Williams had a lot of hype, a lot of expectations. They're taking all the Titans, a team that everybody's kind of leaving for dead. And I don't like the Titans this year, but I like the Titans in this spot, and so do you, So let's talk about it. Because you don't even like them necessarily on the points, but you're even maybe looking for them to possibly win outright, Yes.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. I love the Titans this year. I think they're gonna be a sleeper team and at the end of the season, we're gonna look at this Tennessee team and we're gonna be like, Wow, that went really, really good and they kept us in a lot of games and they were fun to bet. Or that team was just horrible they put up a bunch of points, but they didn't do anything on defense. But I think the defense has improved this year. I think they'll keep them in games. They bring in Lugerius Sneid, who was a really, really good corner for Kansas City, comes over and he's probably gonna shadow the best matchup for majority of the season for them, including in this game with DJ Moore. Dj Moore he faced them last year for the Kansas City Chiefs. DJ Moore was one for four three yards in that game. You look at Roger McCreary, another name on the defense, people don't know. He was really good in the slot. Jeffrey Simmons arden Key Like, I think the defense is going to be able to throw something at Caleb Williams and it's gonna be unlike he's seen before, especially in college. And we've seen Caylen Williams in college face a tough defense and kind of be rattled a little bit. Plus, I'm all over the will Levis train, I mean all the way, all the way easy, and it.
Speaker 1: Feels like a train is gonna break down at New Jersey Transit that Andrew Erickson's trying to get to my house. On. That's not doesn't sound like a good train at all.
Speaker 2: Callahan and Nick Colts have a plan. They've been talking about this all off season how they want to get this offense rolling. They bring in Calvin Ridley and you have DeAndre Hopkins there. I think those are two really good weapons on the outside for him. You bring in Tyler Boyd, who's going to be very solid for them in the slot. He doesn't have to be a world beater, but it's just something consistent. He's going to have consistent options on the outside to be able to go to I think they'll be able to get the wins. And do you remember the four touchdown game in his first game like that, that was the peak he showed us, Hey we can have four touchdowns on hold on, No, No, it's a whole different coaching staff. It's a whole different coaching staff.
Speaker 1: Hold on. But do you also remember after that tape then he didn't do anything after everyone was like, Okay, these are a strikes.
Speaker 2: And that's why that's why you move on from the defensive head coach. You bring in Bryce Kaylahan, a very good offensive minded head coach. Everybody talks about everything Joe Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals they went to do to the Super Bowl. All that that was all Callahan. He really really helped that offense. And so this is his chance to show it. Hey, it's not just Joe Burrow. I can do it with will Levis. Will Levis is a he's Jamis. He is literally Jameis. We had so much fun with Jamis and now we're gonna have fun with will Levis. Will Levis is getting this done. This is a really good defense. I think the offense is going to be way better this year. Plus four and a half sprinkle on the money line. This Titans team is gonna be good.
Speaker 1: The Jamis comparison is spot on probably. I mean there's gonna be a lot of that, a lot of chucking and ducking. You got a kind of scenarios there. That's all. That's all I need.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you look, Hey, if he doesn't win this outright, I'm not mad. I got four and a half points and look at since twenty eighteen first round quarterbacks in their first game five fifteen and one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not going well. The four and a half I absolutely love. I don't know if I'm quite ready for them to win it outright, But I like where your head's at there.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The train of will Levis again, Andrew kind of reminds me of that turkey sandwich that you ate on the Amtrak. I think that's like the will Levis train had that feeling that you ate and you showed up at my house. You're like, I don't feel well. I think something's a little wrong. I said, what did you do? You said, you ate a turkey sandwich from the Amtrak. I was like, that's a first mistake. That's why you got the wah wah on the way back. You packed the wah wah sandwich from ye are undefeated.
Speaker 3: I was an official sponsor.
Speaker 1: I talked about the wahwah stuff all the time on the baseball Joe, you know, Schwarberfest. We do a whole thing with the wahwah. So I got a wah wah on my corner for the last twelve years. They took it away, and the whole town is revolted. Bro. They took it away because it wasn't a gas station wah wa or whatever it was, and the whole is revolted. The thing that they put there. The gross ass whatever fake ass mark that they put there insteap nobody goes there. I'm just saying, don't take away people as wah wah. They get very upset. I know I do, all right, Andrew Erickson, don't take away by wahwag Ins said, give me another pick too, because you've got some feelings on this game as well. So let's talk about Bears and Titans from your perspective.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I like the under in this game under forty five points. So Terrell laid out the case for hating the Bears offense against the Titans, So I'll just pairt that. But I'm not as high on Will Levis in this particular matchup on the road against I don't think you're giving enough credit to the Bears defense that was elite during the second half of last season, the best run defense in the NFL. Seven of the bears last ten games went under the total, four to one and one towards the under in their last six games. They're playing at home Soldier field, hostile environment for a inexperienced second year quarterback in a new offense, playing behind a shaky offensive line. So I'm fading both quarterbacks in this game, and I want to take the under all the way because it's forty five points for a guy making his first start in a guy making I think his fifth start on the road. You look at Lil Lewis at what he did on the road last year. The Titans lost by fourteen plus points twice and they went one and three against the spread. So I have no confidence that will Levis on the road and to the Jamis Winston comparison. The only thing that I don't see is Callahan's offense last year extremely low average depth of target. They weren't launching the ball downfield. So I think we're going to see a little bit more of a conservative approach with Will Lewis in this particular matchup to kind of save him from himself, and short dump off passes to tas Jay Spears and Tony Pollard. You look at the Bears defense last year.
Speaker 1: I agree with the Bears.
Speaker 3: Defense last year, what were their weakest against running backs in the passing game. So I think that's how they're going to move the ball dump off passes. But that doesn't result in a lot of points. So I'm just gonna take the under on the game.
Speaker 1: Overall, I like Poward in this game. I like the four and a half. I'm going to stay away from the over under, going to stay away from the money line. I'm just a little bit more conservative on this one. So many variables, but I think this is gonna be a fun game to watch. Let's go to the fourth picks on the board here for the gentleman. Let's start here with the Cardinals. A tough start for the year for them, having to go on the road into Buffalo, but it's September in Buffalo, so let's not overrat it too much. It's not like it's December, it's snowing, or any of that nonsense. Right now, you can get six and a half here on the Arizona Cardinals, and it looks like Terrell, you're taking.
Speaker 2: That, oh one hundred percent. I am not laying six and a half with Josh Allen first game in the season. We have to see what he looks like with this new offense and if it even translates all the way without Stefan Diggs, Like I think people get mad at, Oh, Stefon Diggs is kind of trending down and all of that, and Josh Allen doesn't need him and everything. But what was Josh Allen doing before Diggs? I mean, he was about back you know this, Oh he's got all this potential after Diggs gets there, And then before Diggs was there, he was kind of average and just hey, he's nice and he'll be on the way and he's on the rise, but he's not there yet. I just I questioned the turnovers, decision making in the zone, and I think here, the Cardinals have a really really good offense. Their offensive coordinator is actually getting looks for what he did last season for next season to be a head coach. That's how good of an offense they did. They were looking good. They got to win on the road against the Eagles late last year, and that was a really really big win for them. You look at Josh Allen when he's closed as a favorite of four or more, he's eight sixteen and one ats Kyler as a dog, eleven five and two as a dog of four points some more. Excuse me, he's eleven five and two ATS. I don't think the Bills have an answer for Trey McBride at all. I would take all the Trey McBride props that I can. I think Trayvon Bride's gonna have a huge game. I think Kyler's gonna be able to extend with his legs against that Bill's front seven and be able to create for his teammates, for a Marvin Harrison junior or Wilson something like that, because that's a very very good Bills secondary. But I think Kyler's legs can make them create and extend plays and be able to get his targets open. And then I'm just gonna batch you'all think Annon and that defense, and I think he's gonna find a way to make them somewhat comparable. Like they were horrible. It was so bad last year. That was the bottom. That was the bottom. Even if they're slightly better this year, I think they have a chance. Six and a half is just weighed too many points, and I'm just knock going to back.
Speaker 1: It, all right, Andrew Erickson, let's get to your next pick here, because you also are again on the same game as Terrell.
Speaker 3: I do like the Cardinals plus six and a half as well, but I'm approaching it with the under because I think that the total is just way too high at forty eight and a half for two teams, that want to run the football. This isn't the aerial show that we're going to get from both these teams. Look at last year when James Connor came back, Kylly Murray came back, they had a negative passwight over expectation. They wanted to run the football. What happened when Joe Brady took over, as you off it, the coordinated for the Buffalo Bills. They established the run, they got bridged to Von Diggs. They have a bunch of young receivers with Josh Allen. To me, it doesn't make any sense for the Bills game plan to be, Okay, we're going to go and air it out with all these brand new receivers when we know the Cardinals' weakest part of their defense is against the makes no sense to me why this total is at forty eight and a half. It's because, oh, Josh Allen, Kyler Murray two quarterbacks that are fun forty eight and a half. That's where the total is coming from. So I think that this is a great value betting the under here. You look at what the Bills were with the under over last year. Games in Buffalo only average forty six and a half points. It was five and five towards the over under, and the Cardinals they were a team where every game at home was essentially going over seven and two towards the over at home, but on the roads two and six. So the Cardinals team is again another offense that plays much better at home in a dome. Again, this isn't Buffalo crazy weather, but it's still outdoors, so it's still a little bit different for Arizona and their offense. So for me, I think the two teams wanting to run the football established to run, you're going to get a score that goes way under forty eight and a half. And again to Terrell's point, I still also lot because it's gonna be lower scoring. I think the Cardinals plus six and a half also makes a ton of sense.
Speaker 1: All right, before we get to the parlay of the week, and of course my upset special got one more game to break down here that the guys are both on, and it's Monday Night football. It's the San Francisco forty nine ers, I believe, taking out their aggressions on the New York Jets. But Terrell, let's get your take on this game first, and how you want to approach it from a wagering standpoint.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because I'm about to be quick and let y'all battle it out and sit back and right relax. I I, for one, paused on the side, and I took the under under prime time under primetime, under primetime under. I really don't have a handicap. It's a primetime under. We got two really really good defenses, probably two of the top defenses in the NFL. Aaron Rodgers hasn't played football in over a year. You had all the Trent Williams holding out or holding in or whatever it is. For the forty nine ers, you had Brandon Aiyuk, who was a Steeler and then he was a Brown and then he was a Patriot, and then he was a commander, and then he was a Steeler again, and then he finally signed his deal with the forty nine ers. I think all of that goes into play, But really it's just the primetime unders. They've been like sixty percent over the past five years, closer to seventy five percent over the past two years. Like they've been really, really good, and this is a really good spot for two teams that actually has some history. Aaron Rodgers revenge game type sort of with the forty quarter of No, he's from California, He's lost in the playoffs multiple times to this team.
Speaker 3: It's the game.
Speaker 1: Maybe your your chances of revenge Rogers, Sorry, he's in the regular season versus them, all right, that's not mine.
Speaker 2: Let me get out of the way here, y'all, y'all can go.
Speaker 1: Y'all can have Andrew Erickson your take on the forty nine Ers Jets game.
Speaker 3: So I'm taking the Jets plus four and a half on the road, And it's really less about the Jets per se and more about how overrated the forty nine Ers are. At home last year three and seven against the spread, this offensive juggernaut that was unstoppable, that could not be be at home, could not be be anywhere. Well, they never come the spread basically at home three and seven that was fourth worst in the NFL. The road team has covered the spread each of the forty nine ers last twelve games. They are so overrated. They's just an overrated team. So for me, layering all the offseason antics, when's you going to show up? When Williams is going to show up? Are these guys in shape? Ricky Piersoll. This is a big thing. This guy almost died. There's a lot of distractions with this forty nine Ers team, and for me, the Jets are all in and I think it's upset alert. So that's why I'm going with the Jets plus four and a half against an overrated four nine Ers team at home.
Speaker 1: So it's nothing I love more than the Jets with expectations. Just every single time, it never fails. I want to ask you this before I begin. I seem to remember I think it was about ten to twelve minutes ago in the past where somebody was talking about Kirk Cousins coming off an injury and not playing and not having the groove of the offense and all that stuff. And now you're trying trying to sell me somehow that the New York Jets of this game with Aaron Rodgers, who hasn't played a snap of football since what January of twenty twenty three, I want to say, is the last time? Okay, it is the fall now almost just about of twenty twenty four, he was already a quarterback in decline. This notion that, like, look, the Jets defense is really good. I'm gonna give the Jets. The defense Priesze Halls a terrific talent, so is Garrett Wilson. I think the Jets are gonna be competitive for that division. However, I think all that noise, all that frustration, You're right. I'm the guy who's been all these shows fading the forty nine ers. I'm faithing in twenty twenty four. I'm not faded in this game. I'm just not gonna do it. The forty nine ers are going to take out all their aggression on the New York Jets. You're telling me that Aaron Rodgers wasn't played a single snap in the preseason. He's gonna go three thousand miles on a plane. And let's not pretend like there's no drama going on with that organization, with the clown of an offensive coordinator. They've got with Robert sala as their head coach, and they're gonna go against Kyle Shanahan, who, by the way, is too fancy for his own good all of the time. Kyle Shanahan lost them that Super Bowl. Hand the ball to Christian McCaffrey five more times, and you got a ring on it, baby, And that's what Beyonce will be telling you. Let me tell you something else. They've also got a situation here where you have got Christian McCaffrey actually gonna play this week. Okay, he's gonna actually be there. Brand A Yuk is going to play. So everybody right now is going to be on the field and playing. What it looks like the toll this season is gonna take on just the way it did for the Eagles last year. It took its toll on them. The schedule took its toll. Some of the other stuff going around all took its toll. That is gonna happen e ventry to forty nine ers at some point. I ain't gonna happen this week. I'm sorry. I think it's a joke, and I think it's because the Jets are a New York public team and everyone's got their expectations high again and once again, when Jet fans expectations are high, how often does that work out? Well? So give me the forty nine ers. I'll even I'll even push this one to the alternate spread. Give me five and a half, yo, give it, give it, Give me all the forty nine ers this week. Welsh'll be happy with me. So there you go. How about a little parlay of the week, gentlemen, let's pick this apart. I love the Las Vegas Raiders this week. They're also my upset special, so we might as well just do that first upset special on the money line. The Chargers have no home field advantage. Hardball's there, but we don't know what this off talk about. We don't know what an offense is. Gus Edwards, JK. Dobbins. How healthy are they? How good are they? Justin Herbert come off a foot injury. Josh Palmer is onmore, Keenan Allen is one more, Mike Williams, theres Lad mcconkee. I like all those guys in theory, but I gotta see it in practice. Give me the Raiders, give me that pass rush with Max Crosby, give me them running the football, playing defense, and I think they come out here with a w. I love them plus one forty eight on the money line, my upset special of the week. And if you put that together with the Dallas Cowboys at plus two and a half on the road against the Shawn Watson and the Cleveland Browns, and of course the San Francisco forty nine ers the minus four and a half you get plus eight two ericson what do you think about those apples?
Speaker 3: Make sure you cash out for the forty nine Ers game. You'll be good to go.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm gonna double down Cowboys game. Terrell, What are your thoughts on the Raiders though at the upset special of the week? Because to me, again, like we all think that hardball is gonna turn around the Chargers, but who are the Chargers right now? And defensively, who have the Chargers been? Like all of a sudden, why are the Chargers getting so much credit? We saw Antonio Peers take that Raiders team and win in Arrowhead last year. That was very impressive. I think it carries over a little bit in week one. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the Chargers are getting this love one because bro, but it's also the poster boy Justin Herbert, who everybody's sewan it's held me is an amazing quarterback and I've just yet said let me see it.
Speaker 1: That's it. Just let me see he's had passing record. That's not enough for you. But he's good. No, No, it's not.
Speaker 2: You need to be consistent year over year. No, you need to be consistent year over year. They're trying to sell me that he's a top three quarterback in the league, and I don't believe. No, I don't think he's that good. I think he's a solid starting quarterback. They're definitely way better than whatever I have going on in New York, for sure, But I just think that I want to see more and I don't think he has the options around him, and so I think this is a three point game either way. Honestly, truly, I think that the hardball thing is a thing. I think that he will get them to play better. That was the bottom last year, and I think they will play better than they did last year. But if they play better than they did last year, is that going to be so much better? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: So I like the points. I think the Chargers are going to be a work in progress that will progress over the year. But it's Week one, and again, give me that defense. I think the Raiders defense is very underrated. They were a top ten defense and fantasy last year too. People forget that. That's one of those sneaky last round picks. Like if the defenses went that I didn't like, then I liked and they were gone too soon. I'm just waiting until the end and go take the Raiders that nobody seems to want. Ericson, do you have an upset special of the week or are you in with me on the Raiders again?
Speaker 3: Upset special of the week?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if Dallas wins, upset, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? How Deshaun Watson is favored in a game, I don't care if it's at home. I don't understand. Tarrell, You're shaking your head.
Speaker 3: What is your take on this Browns? Let's get your Cowboys Browns game?
Speaker 1: The Cowboys are overrated. I think the Cowboys are over I don't think they.
Speaker 2: Have any run game. No, But but the Browns also have a top five, maybe top three offensive line in the league. They have Jerome Ford, who is a really really good running back. And if you keep the ball out of Deshaun Watson's hands and only have them past on select downs, then I think that you're good. I'm not saying that they're going out here and running the score up by thirty, but I think that very very good offensive line back by Jerome Ford and by Perre Strong is going to be really really good running the ball against this Dallas defense, and I think that Dallas has no run game. And I questioned Dak Prescott as a quarterback on the road outdoors.
Speaker 1: When Dallas scores on defense, that's when this game goes south for the Browns and they're going to score on defense. I believe bet that one this week. This has been fun. I can't believe we've got like what seventeen more weeks of this. That's just the regular season. We get the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, joe, I do have an upset alert. Oh yeah, it's ca it's Carolina Panthers.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, your car you are on this. You are wearing the black and the blue prop.
Speaker 3: Hopefully she don't come up out till till he's not longer the coach.
Speaker 1: So that's that's a good strategy, all right. Hope everybody enjoyed the best bets of the week for week one. Again, We're gonna be here every single week doing this. And don't forget to catch the prop show with ericson the Welsh and myself tomorrow. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for Terrell and Andrew. I'm Joey P We'll see you next time. Kids go Niners.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros Podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros s