Speaker 1: Hello, saw us on the side. What's up? It's gandhi and I'm here with Diamond. Hello Diamond, Hi, good morning, And you can tell that it is still morning technically, I mean depending on when someone listens to this, it's a good day. Hello. You can tell that we are in our little side studio today because I can already hear the buzz same. I know what it is too. It's this little whatever. This machinery is down here and makes a noise, but these mics are so sensitive that it picks it all up. Gotta love it anyway, How are you great? We're winding down the year. I know, h creepy it is, especially because I feel like right around this time last year, we were talking about how there were going to be some changes, and then we had meetings about like the changes with podcasts and maybe an extra podcast. We decided we were going to do it, and then we never did it commitment. Oh god, who's to say we're not going to in the future. I've just been very busy with a lot of other extra things that work. Now you're living life, Yeah that'll work too, but that's it for sure. Going out more, I feel like you go out more I've been, yes, enjoying myself for sure. Pretty sure that you probably just heard an email notification pop up because I had that turned on. So thank you Andrew for sending that. Yeah, I've been living. I've been going out and traveling. I've been doing all this stuff. But I really like this job, so I still want to do the things here that we're supposed to do and you know, like keep growing. Yeah, I just I guess I put that on pause this year, helo. Yeah, but next year, next year, a lot of stuff, a lot of stuff on the horizon. Got I'm nervous already. We know Andrew and I are doing a live podcast in Miami, which I think will be fun. We're doing a crossover of the Serial Killers with Sauce on the side at the Miami Wine and Food Festival, the South Beach Wine and Food Festival. Super excited about that, but also, the fuck are we going to talk about for forty five minutes? And let me tell you this fool Andrew, when I was like, hey, let's have a meeting about how this is going to go, He's like, I just say, you know, we get up there and wing it. Does that man know how to win? Anything.
Speaker 2: No, and he that's terrifying. Now I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: Well, I was like, okay, cool, got your input. Not paying attention to that, tried. I'm just gonna have to plot this thing out, no problem, Okay, So if you want to, you can come see us live on stage at the I think it's called the like chew on this podcast series. Excuse me, yeah, it's it's a whole live podcast series event. So there are gonna be other podcasters there who are actually famous people, and then Andrew and I like the assholes like hell, and then there's us.
Speaker 2: I need I need metowglasses. I need someone to be wearing meta glass.
Speaker 1: Why don't you come? Sure, it's the week of our vacation. It's supposed to be I think February twenty first, which is a Saturday. Come oay, you have no reason not to.
Speaker 2: Might not be in town, but oh yeah, okay always whatever.
Speaker 1: Might not be in town. Well, we won't be in town either, We'll be in Miami. So there's that. But I know Bert Kreischer is one of the people who's doing it. He's a comedian. You've probably seen him maybe, And I can't remember the other people who are going to be there. I'm trying to convince Bobby to be part of it with us. That would be so cool. Yeah, Bobby Flay, I just dropped that, as though, who did you think I was talking about? Bobby Brown? It's part of the two on this food too, I.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, that wasn't Yeah, No, Bobby Fla just seems like her circle of people. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's Bobby fla circle of people too. And he's fun and snarky and we all like, we all get along really well. We play around pretty well, so that could be fun. Okay, No, go ahead. Also, I just hate the name of his podcast. Can I say that? What is it called? Was this podcast Bobby on the Beat or something like that?
Speaker 2: And it's like, so you never heard of Mustard on the Beat or or did he?
Speaker 1: And is he hilarious and really into hip hop? And we just didn't know?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: I just shocked, like where's the creativity there?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I might have told you this at some point. I don't remember. We talked so much that things just run together. But one of my best friends when I was in Boston, her name is Ashley Feldman. She used to be on the real world at some points. I don't remember what she sees and I did watch it. Yeah it was New Orleans, but I don't remember like what the season ever was. She was on the radio up there and I was on the radio, and we were able to do a show together. Our boss was like, Hey, I think it'd be cool if the two of you just like one hour a week. We'll turn it into a podcast Sunday nights. You talk about whatever you want. So it got real dirty. It was awesome. We called it Girls These Days because there was a song by a guy named Mike. It doesn't matter, Mike stud Girls These Days, so we like stud you know, Mike Sun. He goes like, just Mike, Now, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I can't remember the song of his that I really was it.
Speaker 1: Girls These Days? Okay, oh my god, now I have to look it up. He's one of Brandon's favorite artists. Brandon loves him too, so it was like all very weird. But we did this podcast. It was actually a live show one hour week. We would do it on Sunday nights, and before we actually came up with the concept of it, we thought it'd be really funny. When we were brainstorming to call it two girls one Mike. Oh god, you remember two girls, one cup? So it was incredibly I do remember that, which like to this day, what the fuck? But whatever, my stomach just turned please. So we're like, two girls, will Mike not be so funny? We were like, oh my god, everybody's gonna love this. It's gonna be amazing. She couldn't come to the meeting that day. It was like a big promo meeting where we're gonna roll out our ideas, so I had to do it by myself. I presented it diamond. When I tell you, you could hear a pin drop, and not in a good way.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Everyone's just staring at me like are you serious? Do you know? Do you have any idea what that means?
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, hello, that's the point, but.
Speaker 1: Like it doesn't even make sense. You both have your own mics, I know, but like if somebody googles two girls one, do you know what's gonna come up? I'm like, all these are the reasons that we picked it. No, I got shut down so hard and I was by my fucking self. It was awful, but it was also hilarious. I'm surprised you didn't do it anyway, Well, boss will let us. Oh okay, the boss, Yeah it was Dylan. He wouldn't let us because he was like, no, you can't do that because we want people to find you guys if they search it, and blah blah blah whatever. I'm sure you can still find that podcast somewhere. I don't know. Oh, I want to know what you were saying. Oh, we we got into it. It was a good time. I dated and hung out with a gentleman caller from that podcast. I know I told you this, maybe maybe not. Either way, he called in, they were like, oh, he sounds hot. He told us we needed to shut up because we were talking too much about our exes and that's why we were saying only Ashley and then our phone screener. They were like, oh, he sounds so hot. And I was like, please, the voice is the most deceptive thing. How many people have you met that like sound hot and then you meet them and they're not hot and then vice versa. So it was like, absolutely not, this man is not hot. And then he slid into my DMS and he was hot. Oh, he was a beautiful man. And I was like Oh, I wasn't the one talking about you. It was my friends. They were interested. He said I slid where I wanted to slide.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we hung out a couple times. He was an interesting guy, and then I moved. I never told him I was moving. He sent me a message like three years ago, being like, so, were you ever gonna tell me that you moved? Or were you just gonna wait for me to write to you one day? You are an interesting person. Well I got like three times.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, But like you know, it's something about you, like the mysterious vibe where you I feel like you would just pack up and move and not tell anyone if you could.
Speaker 1: If I could, absolutely, Yeah, Like my last day on air, no one's gonna know. If left to my own devices, no one will know what's my last day on air. It's gonna say about everybody and then move. It'll be great, all right, guys, it's a sagittariust. You're insane. So it is Sagittarius season as we speak right now, which I love because it's is my season. But I want to know from you how much you actually believe in zodiac stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh I believe it, but I don't. I don't believe in like horoscopes. Okay, I believe in you're a virgo, yes, hardcore virgo.
Speaker 1: But I like there are like pages or like.
Speaker 2: Readers, not necessarily what are they called astrologists? Yes, okay, they there are some pages on like Twitter and whatever, and they like will tell you the different characteristics of these different signs, and like if it's in this house or if it's in that house, it usually affects this, it usually affects that. And I like that more than just like, hey, you're having a hard week. You are very much as Sagittarius. And I know that because.
Speaker 1: You just said you don't think they're real.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, like you Okay, I don't think daily horoscopes, weekly horoscopes, none of that shit.
Speaker 3: That's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Honestly, even the power of the signs that all the signs have, you have certain characteristics. And also I am deeply traumatized by Sagittarius men, and I have to say, you have a lot of the characteristics of them Sagittarius man.
Speaker 1: Yes, we'll have to get into that in a second to unpack you, because this is what it says The Virgo woman is known for being intelligent, practical, hard working, detail oriented. Do you think you're those things?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, often bringing order to chaos with her resourceful nature and systematic approach to life, while also being independent, supportive, and health conscious. She can struggle with overthinking and perfectionism. She values stability, seeks meaningful work, and thrives when she can help others with practical solutions, often preferring deep connections over superficial ones. Is that you pretty much?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Interesting and love and relationships. Slow to commit, takes time to trust, but when she commits, she's loyal real slow to commit these days. Acts as a helper, shows loves through, shows love through acts of service, organizing and fixing things. Is that you sometimes? What's your love language?
Speaker 2: I like words of affirmation? Okay, I don't necessarily know what I do for other people? Like how I show it? Maybe like maybe maybe maybe acts of service? It pends, though, Okay, I don't think I show love like that.
Speaker 1: You don't think you show love like at all? Like?
Speaker 2: What? Not?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Cool? Maybe as a bully okay, okay, light bullying. I always say that's my love language for sure, potential challenges, overthinking, and anxiety. Okay, I could see that. I don't see you as anxious so much. Maybe you are, but I don't know it. Overly critical high standards can make hers, her and others feel inadequate. Do you think that's true.
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to a certain extent, can seem aloof her reserved and logical nature might be mistaken for coldness.
Speaker 1: I've heard that. I heard that about myself all the time, and I don't understand it. Huh, you're most compatible with other Earth signs Taurus and Capricorn, and water signs cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces. You're compared with a lot of people, you think, So that's what it does here. Yeah. Sure, I think it's.
Speaker 2: Like my venus, which is uh, Scorpio and Scorpio, and it's like how you deal with love and relationships. I think like your venus is most compatible with someone else's sun sign or something like that.
Speaker 1: You're confusing people.
Speaker 2: I'm confusing myself. But these are what the people are telling me online. Okay, Okay, it's not like just like, oh, my sun sign and their sun sign are compatible that I don't really believe either.
Speaker 1: It's a little deeper. Okay, so tell me why Sagittarius men have fucked you over.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, great, amazing. They do not I don't want to say they don't know how to commit, but within them, I think a lot of them want to. They just don't. Sagittarius people are very free right, Like they want to be free right. So you guys don't like to be like held down in any way ships or not, and so like, I think a lot of guys, at least the ones that I've dated, have felt like they want a relationship, but they don't really want to do the things that are needed in relationships, like you gotta at least check in with somebody and let them know you're alive and what you're doing today or tomorrow, let me know what your plans are. I've had a lot of issues with sad guys, like not wanting to make actual plans, plans they just want to like, oh, we'll figure it out well, And I'm like the Virgo and we can't deal with things like that. Like I had an X and we were going away and he told me he was going to handle everything, and I landed in the city that I was meeting him in and he picked me up from the airport and still hadn't made the reservation to the hotel, and it was like I started having a panic attack. I'm like, we're going to be on the streets, like what are you doing? And he was just like, oh yeah, me and my mom do this all the time, Like, well, do a road trip and just drive somewhere and then find a hotel there.
Speaker 1: That's not how life. But did you find a hotel? Yes, but that's a that's you can't do things like see, but you can you agree that what you can't. Okay, here's the thing. You cannot say that you can't do those things. When he did it and.
Speaker 2: It worked, my palms are sweaty that I believe thinking about that, I like, it doesn't No, No.
Speaker 1: I believe that you can't fly by the seat of your pants and expect everybody else to enjoy that ride the way that you do. That part I understand, But you can't tell me it doesn't work when clearly it did work. This is what it says about the Sagittarius woman. Wait before I get into this, what about that reminded you of me?
Speaker 2: You don't remember when we went off the grid? And literally you texted the night before like okay, and the plants have changed. We're leaving tomorrow. Yeah, well that was a bigger deal. We did change plants, but like you were the only worm pissed off about them. Yeah, but I'm saying like the virgo in me would have just been like, this is what it is.
Speaker 1: No, if there's a better option, I say, we always take the better option.
Speaker 2: Yes, twelve hours before flights, Yeah, we're scheduled to take off.
Speaker 1: Did you not have fun? I did? I had the best time. That's best time ever.
Speaker 2: You love adventure?
Speaker 1: I can't fuck with it like that. You don't like adventure? No? All right. The Sagittarius woman is known for her adventurous, independent, and optimistic spirit, seeking freedom, new experiences, and truth, thriving on exploration, honesty, and intellectual challenges, but needing personal space and partners who match her energetic, outspoken, and fun loving nature. She's vibrant, direct, and confident. She values trust and won't tolerate deceit, making her loyal but challenging for people seeking Wait oh, back that up, making her a loyal but challenging companion for those seeking excitement and growth. Hmmm. So I would say based on that, I'm definitely a Sagittarius. We are often picked as the best girlfriends in the zodiac. I've heard that, yeah, but I don't understand why it stresses people out so much when we are this way, but then also the best girlfriends on the zodiac, So like, hello, okay, sure, I mean I'm a fire sign. It's important, fire fire everywhere I go. I love it. Burn me to ashes. I was talking to one of my friends about this the other day, and she was saying how she just wants stability and kind of like an even keeled, middle of the road vanilla, Like I just want to have a peaceful existence and like an easy nervous system. I want my nervous system to kind of be like grounded. And I was like, oh, sick. I mean, good for you. I wholeheartedly appreciate that. I'm really glad that that's what you're striving for. But absolutely not, like I said, burn me to ashes with the fire, with the passion, with the emotion. I love it like the high highs, the lo los. Just let me feel it. I love that stuff.
Speaker 2: No, no, yes, no, this is I think this is what where my anxiety comes from because I'm a sad moon so I think that like those things, and especially like, I mean, your emotions, right, your moon sign is based it's how you deal with your emotions and stuff like that. But like that roller coaster ride gives me nothing but anxiety.
Speaker 1: Oh I love it. You're in butterflies, that same feeling of going down a hill on a roller coaster. I want that feeling all the time. I get it with everything. I love it. I love that and love I love the butterflies. When the butterflies start to die and not move, I'm like, oh, time to move on. No, thank you. And my absolute number one compatible match. I know this is an Aries. Apparently the Aries and the Sagittarius are fire and fire creating a massive explosion and I am here for it. Just no, it sounds like a toxic household. You know, I'm thinking of the areas of my life and it would be. But I have so much fun with him. He's the best time ever.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you.
Speaker 1: Know one of my worst what Taurus and that is Brandon really yeah, and Andrew, and Andrew. Yeah, It's like the Taurus just likes, you know, cool calm, even though they're bold. They're incredibly stubborn and just like to like come in and raw, which doesn't work for me at all. I'm a sagittarius. I'm like, okay, cool, peace out, I'm leaving. Really yeah, but you said you like those like waves of emotions. I don't like drama. Oh okay, fine, I'm never a fan of drama. I like to watch it from afar. I do not enjoy being in it. Yeah, that's when I will exit so quickly. I hate drama. But other than that, yeah, like I like the let's go skydiving and let's go Hey, I'm gonna pick you up today, and you have no idea where we're going, I'll be like, yes, absolutely hate it. Hate it.
Speaker 2: Like, why would you think that I will want to just go somewhere with you without knowing what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: It's called whimsy, no spontaneity, living a life, you've never been surprised and like that was really nice, huh a surprise? Uh sure?
Speaker 2: But I also like, in the back of my head, I'm like, you could have told me, like it's I don't know, which is why I can never have a surprise party ever in my life.
Speaker 1: Because it would just be like challenge acceptance.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no please, it's just like huh no. And then in the back of my head I probably would be thinking like all the things you could have done differently, and that's unfair to the person who is trying to surprise me with something.
Speaker 1: So it's like, yeah, no, you're a micromanager. Yeah not me. I'm like, oh, that was so nice.
Speaker 2: See party, that is so nice of you to be like you're such a nice person. I would be like, ah, you will probably be able to see it on my face.
Speaker 1: Like yeah nice, you're a monster. Yeah, So why do I get called the sagit terrorist and you, as a mean virgo just get to slide like, oh no, I'm just a vergo.
Speaker 2: It's fine because nobody cares about like, okay, you take like okay, how do I put this?
Speaker 3: Let's put it?
Speaker 2: However you wone sagittary I I guess is how you is that?
Speaker 1: How you say multiple time? Whatever?
Speaker 2: They are sagittarirists. Wow, you guys like you know the Elmo with the fire behind it? Yeah, that meme, that's what you are? You like that chaos or something like, but it's behind you now that you're saying like, oh, I don't like drama. I don't like being involved in it. It's behind you.
Speaker 1: You love it. You love it like laving the match and walking away.
Speaker 2: Yes, you take pride, kind of like Angela Bassett and waiting to el boom and you're walking away. You're so happy about it, you feel good from the inside.
Speaker 1: That is insane behavior. That's a perception. No, it's the truth.
Speaker 2: Like, I gotta see who else is a Sagittarius that works here around here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would just like walk past.
Speaker 2: Andrew knock over shit and like like you.
Speaker 1: Like that dep the ship. It's called being playful again, timond whimsy whatever. I wonder how many people have already stoped listening because they don't give a shit about astrology and zodiac stuff and horoscopes and specifically Sagittarius. Sorry if you're anything else. I think it's interesting, though, how many men are getting more into this now. I sort of used to think for a while it was like women, girls really liked astrology and we're all about it. But now I see far more men being involved in it than I did before. Oh you know what that means? It's over? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: It's over. I'm done. Once guys, it's like once guys get a hold of something, they just ruin it.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 2: They don't mean to, but like, come on, who called us?
Speaker 1: What did they call us?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: She man woman hate? No, she woman man haters. I'll take it.
Speaker 2: He's like, you know they're ruin it?
Speaker 1: Come on? Sometimes I have something listen speaking of, I will recommend this movie again. You and I were talking about it earlier, but isn't it credible movie? And I need other people to watch it so that we can then have some sort of discourse and discuss what you thought about it. I am very much of the thought that the ending is not the most important part. We have talked about this so many times. I enjoy the journey. I did not love the end of this, so it did kind of change a lot. The ending was one of the endings that, like whoa, it sort of rewired the entire movie. So I need like I was all about it until the plot twist, and then I was like wait now because there was so much like power in what was happening. But I don't want to ruin it for anyone. So if you have seen Bogonia and you want to talk about it, Please feel free to leave us a talk back. You know where those are. We talk about it all the time. Sometimes we get to them, sometimes we don't. It is on the iHeartRadio app. There's a little microphone. You just push it and basically leave us a voicemail. I want to know what you thought about Pogonia if you saw it, and if you haven't seen it, please go watch it because it was something. Where can I watch it? I watched it on Andrew's Fandango account? Is this guy's feed in the masses?
Speaker 2: He is?
Speaker 1: There are like twelve of us that share that Fandango account, And let me tell you, I'm glad that there are so many people, because when I scroll through the movies, I'm like, what the hell is this man watching? He has Deliverance on there? Do you know what Deliverance is? No, it was a movie from like the seventies maybe, and some really dark, creepy stuff happens in that movie. And I'm just like, Andrew's over here watching this creep ass movie from whatever. I mean, you know what?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 1: I can't see if he has something to say about his Fandango choices, even though I'm using his account for free Andrew, Hey, Bud, what's up. I was just discussing with Diamond that I watched Pogonia.
Speaker 3: Oh I love Pogonia?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you like the end? Don't give it away for people who haven't watched it.
Speaker 3: I won't. I won't. It's the end so good.
Speaker 1: I hated the end.
Speaker 3: I could tell it's either a love or hated ending.
Speaker 1: And you loved it.
Speaker 3: I thought, honestly, it was just the most mind blowing thing. So I just was like, you know what, sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, that wasn't what I wanted to talk to about. I wanted to talk to you about how many people use your fending Go account. Oh yeah, how many?
Speaker 3: I'd say at least fifteen people?
Speaker 1: WHOA Okay, So anybody can purchase the movie. They just have to pay you back and then we all get to watch it.
Speaker 3: That's what I say. It's like a communism. I'm happy to give everybody the log in. If you buy it, just spend on me.
Speaker 1: Yes, And that has worked out very well for you. And I was telling Diamond that I'm very happy that so many people are using it, because if I were to only think that you were the one purchasing the movies, I'd be quite concerned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, for sure. There's a lot of movies on there that are.
Speaker 1: Questionable, And how many of those have you purchased? Like what's on there that's questionable for you? Because we were just talking about one that I was like, what the was it?
Speaker 3: Martyrs? No, Martyrs is a weird one.
Speaker 1: It was Deliverance.
Speaker 3: Oh see, that was honestly on sale for five bucks, and I've always heard about it, and I was like, for five bucks, one day I will watch it, so I'll buy it. Okay, did you watch to see it? No, not yet, but I know I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Same thing with like Nashville, Like they sometimes run sales on these classic movies and I'm like, one.
Speaker 4: Day I will see the movie. Okay, so I just buy it for cheap Okay, so other people who use it? Who has purchased the most disturbing movies? John, I'm not shocked by that.
Speaker 3: He's a horror movie fan too.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of horror movies in there. That's the one thing that I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a big horror movie fan. And you know he's more into like the French horror, which is a little bit different.
Speaker 1: Of course he is.
Speaker 3: French horror is very different from what we have here.
Speaker 1: Does John live alone? Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh god yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you worry about John?
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's John will figure John out.
Speaker 1: John wrote me a stalker note by the way here do you remember that day? Yeah? Go ahead, Diamond grabbed this microphone. Let's talk to Andrew about his buddy John. John thought it would be hilarious to send me a mess that was written in like magazine letters, which was my first hah, what the fuck is this? But it was like, I know what you've been doing. I'm watching you, watch your back, blah blah. So I opened this letter and I'm like, what is this. I'm laughing about it. I show people. All of a sudden, it got real serious around here, where people were like, dude, you have to tell the cops, you have to tell our security team, you have to tell threat assessment, you have to tell somebody when you get these letters. And I was like, but why would we ever take this seriously? Somebody cut out magazine letters and sent it like they're clearly living in thirty years ago. So I'm not worried about whatever's going to happen, and the tell was as soon as it started to get a little heated and people were like, you have to go get threat assessment and blah blah blah. All of a sudden, Andrew starts being like, no, no, I think it's everygod deal, there's anything that crazy going on. I don't really know. No, it's fine. We're Usually Andrew would be the one who's like, no, that's not cool. You have to do something about this. I'm like, well, well, well, Andrew, what do you know? And the man folded like a house of car immediately, didn't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I personally think the guy's a killer John. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: We're getting all this information about him where he may be yeah, oh no, something is wrong. He has odd political beliefs. He lives alone. He's really in a French horror, which is probably like women getting murdered in the most grewsome ways, he says always he sends threatening letters with magazine letters cut out to threaten you, which means that he has a lot of time on his hands and magazines yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he takes pride in being mean, Like he's mean, is he? Yes?
Speaker 1: Andrew? He explained this, Why does he mean.
Speaker 3: I don't know if mean is the right word.
Speaker 1: Diamond, explain why you think he's mean? Well, I've seen him be mean to Andrew, but no one.
Speaker 3: Among says has it? You literally passed by my desk every day and give me the finger.
Speaker 1: That is love? Okay? Does he lovingly mean to Andrew like we are? He's mean mean to Andrew?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he's like, oh shut the walk up, Andrew. But like in a very neat he did it at the game. Andrew would beat his ass.
Speaker 3: You say the same thing to me.
Speaker 1: I don't say it like that, I say with love. Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Can you explain what it was between? What's in between the love and hate? F you?
Speaker 2: Also, your breath get out of yours?
Speaker 1: Just scary coated?
Speaker 2: This is if this is what it feels like? Absolutely, I get it.
Speaker 3: No, I can't do like my breath.
Speaker 1: Really No, I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: That's like my number one, Like I can't do that, Like I'm terrified if I bad bad breath, You're.
Speaker 1: Fine, You're good. Well, So now Diamond cross the line. Now she's being mean to Andrew, claiming that John is mean to Andrew.
Speaker 2: John is mean to Andrew, and then he has this way that he speaks and it's just like like he I think he thinks things are funny. His humor is different. Maybe he thinks things are funny and they're not fucking funny. And I just look at him. I'm like, Okay, Hi, goodbye, I'm done. At your birthday.
Speaker 1: Stop, I don't have bad brother Andrew.
Speaker 2: At your birthday, he was being so many he was like yelling things at the where do we go? Yeah, at the nights man, He's like, oh, get the fuck off the horse.
Speaker 1: We're all with this guy known Andrew did have his party at medieval times. So when you're talking about the man on the horse, he was yelling at nights on horses, just mean he's not He's not really a nice guy.
Speaker 3: You know. Here, I'm throwing a pirate party, okay are Yeah. I've decided i want to be theme party guy once a year, get everyone to go to a party and dress up. Where's that whimsy when you start getting older, it's gone.
Speaker 1: We were just talking about whimsy earlier on in the podcast.
Speaker 3: I want to be that guy. I want to be the one who throws a party maybe I'll tie a charity into it where you're don't you.
Speaker 1: Know, don't make it weird, No, just throw the party.
Speaker 3: I just feel like as we get older, then it's going to be like, oh, here he goes with another party where we all get trashed at. Whereas if you're like, hey, I loved it, you can get super trashed and some of the money goes to something. At least you walk away being like, hey, that was nice, because I don't want to be a birthday party.
Speaker 1: Necessary money are you gonna take that's going to go to a charity? How does this work out easy?
Speaker 3: You pay twenty five bucks for what? And if I get all forty fifty people to go again.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of money to go where.
Speaker 3: Uh well, I found a boat okay that does pirate ship that is pirate ship themed and then people just come in pirate costume. I don't want it to be my birthday anymore. I want it to be just like a big day that everyone drinks.
Speaker 1: Why does charity have to be involved?
Speaker 3: Because I think it's nice time and get a.
Speaker 1: Hold of your friend. He just complicates things for no reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm done with this guy and his like fucking theme shit, get.
Speaker 1: Out, Andrew, what are we doing for our live podcast in South Beach? Oh yeah, let's hear about this one.
Speaker 3: Well, I rented a pirate ship.
Speaker 1: We were talking. I told everyone how I said, hey, let's have a quick conversation about what we're going to do for this podcast. And Andrew's answer is basically, just you know, vibes. The vibes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the vibe fel it. Right now, I've been speaking for five straight minutes that.
Speaker 1: You have not been speaking for five straight minutes. We've been speaking to you.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, add forty two and then we're done.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool. But as the Sagittarius, I should be the one that's like, yeah, we who cares, We're gonna do whatever, And as a Taurus, he should be the one that's like, no, I need an answer. I don't think he understands how long forty five minutes is with people staring at you.
Speaker 3: I have to do three podcasts every week with Scott about Cereal that are twenty five minutes each because that man blabs for twenty five minutes and he wants to go back to back to back and then end it with a bull chat where he wants to talk even more so trust me, it can be very long.
Speaker 1: You just exactly prove my point. Scott's the blabber. What are you bringing to the table the vibes? See, here we go.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be bad, It'll be fine. I'm actually very excited and I think it's gonna be great. And you can get your tickets now at soobewff dot org and look for the chew on this podcast series.
Speaker 1: And this actually is for charity. Yes, this is a lot of the proceeds of whatever. Andrew and I are not getting paid a penny for it. We're just showing up. And Andrew's bringing the vibes. I'm bringing the content, so this will be great. I'm trying to convince Dimon to come down.
Speaker 3: Should I bring a pooka shell in that voice? My god, that'd be particular.
Speaker 1: Have you been eating drugs this morning?
Speaker 5: Yep, Andrew, we've missed you.
Speaker 1: Well, what's been on your mind lately? Anything?
Speaker 3: Not much, man, I gotta do all the stupid jingle ball prep right now. I am in the midst of it. So it is just this is like my two weeks of hell.
Speaker 1: Okay, so great, this is what I wanted to ask Dimond, I'm gonna ask you to jingle ball artists who have been your favorite backstage and who has been the worst?
Speaker 3: Ed cheering was your favorite highlight?
Speaker 1: Yes, we love ed scheering.
Speaker 3: Katie Perry was fun last year. I thought she was nice. I had a really good moment with Taylor Swift year. Surprisingly, she asked me what time it was on her birthday, So that was a pretty big one for me. I'm not theirs she actually did. She was like running all over the place getting ready and I was just standing on the side of the stage and she like runs up to me, She's like, what time is it? And I was like, Taylor Swift And then I saw my phone it was like so eleven thirty and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh great, And that was that was you choosing her as one of the best artists.
Speaker 3: It was fun because I would figure the time in security would have come over at any point and probably like strong armed.
Speaker 1: Me, like they usually do you want a strong army right now?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Well when you answer, is that? Who else? I think that's it?
Speaker 1: Worst, worst, worst worst Martha Stewart from.
Speaker 3: Me, Oh no, she she's always was a mean to you.
Speaker 1: She was mean to us.
Speaker 3: Oh, trust me, she was mean to me. She told me to get out of her way. So yeah, no, no, Martha's Martha's been mean.
Speaker 1: Martha is Martha. When when I watched that documentary and she was like, I didn't go to jail because I broke the law. I went to jail because people thought I was a bit, I was like, yep, yep, that's you know. Unfortunately, that's how that works for women. She did not deserve it.
Speaker 3: I give her the past. She's at an age where she doesn't care. She's been a bit your whole life exactly. You invited eighty five year old to your concert. That's for gen Z. Expect the old boomer to come with her cane and knock you out of the way.
Speaker 1: Do you remember what she did to me and Danielle? No, So she was supposed to do an interview with Elvis backstage, and when she came back, because she didn't come back at the time she was supposed to do, she came back at a different time, so he was on stage, so it was Danielle and I and they were like, Elvis isn't here. Danielle and Gandhi are going to interview you. She literally looks at us and goes, no, thank you, so for that, Marsa, Marcia, Martha, I curse you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Okay, Well it's going to be fun this year. I'm excited period.
Speaker 1: Oh live, I can't wait. I hope she is really nice, because we did meet her already. She was cool.
Speaker 3: She wasn't speaking, she was not she was.
Speaker 1: On vocal rest. So they tried to run her away and I was like, oh no, no, no, no, we have to say hi to her. No who else? I think I had a great time with Shaboozie. I thought Shaboozie was awesome last year, the year for whatever it was last year, last year. People that I've really liked back there, hmm A lot like Teddy swim is obviously he's.
Speaker 3: Nice, He's very nice.
Speaker 1: Ed Sharon easy peasy. We all love Ed. I didn't. We talked about this and maybe the last episode Dogy was not mean. But whatever happened in that dressing room, it looked like a murder scene. I think they were trying to dye her hair and maybe like add the extensions in because there was just like blood red and hair scattered about.
Speaker 3: Not great, not great, No, not great.
Speaker 1: Diamond people you've loved.
Speaker 2: None of these people have wowed me. Okay, you know, I don't know what it is. It's just like I'm like, okay, you know why. No. I feel like they're all I feel like they're all very guarded. Like these people don't give good energy anymore. You know. Katie Perry came last year in that ugly dress and I was over it, like there's chrome. Yeah, And they were like, I think I always told her she looked like a space ship. And I was like, I don't think that was a compliment, and Katie stopped laughing, like, you know, maybe it was.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't have been for me. Who else?
Speaker 2: Lil nas X gave you COVID and you gave me COVID. He's always gonna be on my list.
Speaker 1: He's spit in my mouth. Yeah, yep. Who else? None of these people? You know, we've had so many people. How is it that we don't remember all of them at this moment? Well, like because there were no standouts. Oh highlight two years ago seeing Robert de Niro, Oh yeah, yeah, that was really cool. It was last year too, was he was he hiding in the corner again? Yeah? He had he showed up. I think he was there because Olivia Rodrigo was there the first time and his granddaughter wanted to see Olivia Rodriguo. So he was standing in the corner. I looked over and I was like, holy shit, it's Robert de Niro. Oh my god. So I wandered over and was just talking to him. He was super nice, and then when I asked to take a picture, his team flew in out of nowhere and was like, no, no, no, pictures, don't do it. I was like, okay, cool, understood, Like, yeah, you didn't get one. I did get one, okay, because I walked away like a little sad puppy with my tail between my life. But we'd had a fine conversation. I was totally happy with that. And then he came back and he was like, no, no, no, you deserve a picture. Come take a picture. And I was like, oh my god, can I call you? Are we like that now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: So what do you guys expect this year?
Speaker 2: I expect to see some of my Love Island people hopefully.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, you better keep dreaming.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, this is the thing Andrew only watched this season. So these are the only people he knows, but he doesn't understand that. Like a few years ago, No, this was lash, No, maybe two years ago. Now, one of my all time favorite Love Island girlies was just randomly in the gift.
Speaker 1: Lounge with us.
Speaker 2: Who wasn't Her name is Akin Sue, and she is she I like snuck a picture and everything.
Speaker 1: She was on Traders. Yes, but if you think.
Speaker 2: That she was something on Traders, you got to go back and watch her season of Love Island. She's insane, but it's like amazing TV is hilarious.
Speaker 1: So I'm thinking of those people.
Speaker 2: I'm not thinking of the people who Andrew knows, because as we know, he pretends to watch things and only here we go, Okay.
Speaker 3: I've seen the Red Carpet list. I can promise you I do know it's not coming up.
Speaker 2: Well. Also, Atkin Sue was not on the list that year because I always look, you let me look, and she showed up. Also, one of my favorite influencers was there last year. You wouldn't know her. Her name is Innyka and she was like a lawyer who got fired for making a makeup content like and stuff on Instagram.
Speaker 1: You're telling me about her?
Speaker 2: I jumped over the damn velvid rope to say hi to her. It was very particularly.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, she was taken aback, but it's okay, we're friends now, Okay.
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah, okay, So that's you're expecting to see some random people we didn't expect there, Andrew, are there going to be people there that we didn't expect? You know, the red carpet. You don't have to tell us who.
Speaker 3: I think you might be surprised by some people. But there's still some gift lounge spots open for sales. So if you're listening to this and you have some money that you want to be in the Z one hundred gift lounge for jingle Ball, by all means contact iHeart media. Maybe you could have a booth too.
Speaker 1: Hey that's exciting. Hell yeah, can you drop any any little Hey, this person's gonna be on recarve it.
Speaker 3: Honestly, there's no one that if I said right now, you'd be like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, you just told us where there's gonna be some people that surprise us. Who is it gonna be?
Speaker 3: Maybe somebody who is in only recently and has a Broadway play and one to Tony.
Speaker 1: Darren Chris, there you go. Okay, all right, Darren, We'll be there and no one else app Martha's gonna be there cursing us all out. Roberts and Narrow will be hiding in the corner.
Speaker 3: Kevin Wu from K pop Demon Hunters.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. Yeah, okay, m.
Speaker 2: Melissa and Joe Gorga they'll never miss a jingle.
Speaker 3: Ball and you are correct, they are on the list.
Speaker 1: They will be there. Does Teresa show up?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: She has in the past, but I don't I don't know. Teresa literally just wants to be an Italian wife at home. I don't think she cares about these things, like, Okay, Andy is there telling her to come, which that was a shocker.
Speaker 1: Was that two years ago? He was there?
Speaker 2: Also, no, no, no, no, You're not gonna get me with this.
Speaker 1: There're gonna be.
Speaker 2: A lot of housewives there, Okay, there usually are.
Speaker 1: We saw who do we see a couple of times? We saw Reese Witherspoon in the bathroom once. Oh really, there's just like random people that show up. Yeah that you would be like Holmes, Yeah, those two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, messy FESSI. Jen Fessler from Real Housewives in New Jersey. She's always there, she'll never miss it.
Speaker 1: So we're making a lot of prediction predictions. This is what we think is going to happen this year, all right, and everyone knows what they're wearing.
Speaker 2: Nope, okay, no, okay, this is exciting stuff.
Speaker 1: See Elvis, Daniel and I try to coordinate. Elvis like, I don't care, I'm not trying to coordinate with you guys, and then he sends us a picture of his outfit, so don't buy that he's trying to coordinate.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys are like important, like you have to look good and like you're gonna be on camera whatever. We're just running around sweating most of the time, so it doesn't really matter what we wear.
Speaker 1: My jingle Ball New York outfit is red plaid. I told you I was. I was really trying to hone in on that. I got a red plaid jacket and wearing a sparkly red dress underneath. That's what we're going for. My Miami jingle Ball outfit much out? Can we say denim and rhine stone?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: You're gonna see Kailanie? Oh yes, probably m G tailer. I love her. I will look. This is my Please ignore the fact that every Amazon box is open on the floor. This is my Miami outfit.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I like that a lot. I was like, maybe I'll get white boots and go cowboy carter with it.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You have great legs. Oh, you're so nice. What do I say? Every day is leg day when you're upper bodies?
Speaker 2: Back Lord, Please it's true, Please, it's true.
Speaker 1: Okay, last time, this is my my This is cute. Thanks.
Speaker 2: I was a little nervous. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Did you see my face?
Speaker 2: Okay, No, this is cute.
Speaker 1: That's so. If you guys want to coordinate, now you know what to coordinate with.
Speaker 2: You should wear a crown for your birthday.
Speaker 1: No, my birthday, listen. My birthday gets overlooked every time because of a freaking jingle ball. The one year, remember it was Taylor'si's birthday too, and everyone had a cake for her, super exciting, and they asked.
Speaker 3: Me what day it was? What do you mean when she asked what time it was, because technically it was the twelfth, and then it turned into the thirteenth when she went on stage.
Speaker 1: She went on stage after midnight.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was a very late jingle Ball.
Speaker 2: That is wild, and they probably did it like that on purpose as she could go.
Speaker 1: And then she got a cake and I got the hey, can you get out of the way. We got a cake coming out here. And then last year it was on my birthday and everybody was like, oh my god, we got you cupcakes, and then I never got the cupcakes. I think it was just a myth. What yeah, where were the cupcakes? Andrew?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's fine, Sam, Oh sorry, no, that's fine. You know what I am excited for. Tell me the photo room, remember last Yeah, they did a cool stuff in there. Yeah, last year was really cool.
Speaker 2: It looked like a diner. Don't give it away. I know you probably know what it is already.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it is?
Speaker 2: No? No, okay, but I'm like, that is what I look forward to most. Like they did a train car once that was really cool.
Speaker 1: I think that whoever does that is very creative. I like it. This really is like Santa's little workshop when it comes to jingle Ball, and people put work into this all year long. They're hustling, they're trying to set things up and make it beautiful. And then Elvis Daniel and I just descend upon the place and we're like, hello, we're here because all the drama. I love it. Are you excited about anything?
Speaker 3: I am excited for the K pop depon Hunter sing along.
Speaker 1: Oh of course you are.
Speaker 3: I have to say I watched the movie and I did love it. He did.
Speaker 1: Listen Andrew Japandro over here. The man is half East Asian some persuasion.
Speaker 3: It is great. I think everybody should watch it.
Speaker 1: He just knows so much about like that general region of the world and what's going on. And every time we walk through the Jersey City Mall, the Newport Center, He's like, knows where all the Japanese are. Not Japanese, I'm sorry, the Korean stores are. It's a wild time. He's a lot of them. You have a family there, I know it, I know it. Yeah, he definitely has a family in Japan.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, happy for you, babe, Thank you. I can't wait to meet this person and these children of yours. Okay, all right, Andrew, if people want to find you online, where can they find you? Andrew Pug on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yes, Andrew Pug, Diamond Diamond, sincere.
Speaker 1: And I am at baby Hot Sauce. Please follow the podcast Instagram page at Sauce on the side that one is not shadow band. I still am. I've had zero growth in a year. It's amazing. Yeah, and you can like follow, subscribe, leave us a talkback, leave us a review five stars only please, and if you don't leave five stars, can you just tell us why those are interesting? Diamond got a flag for being racist?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I read you the review vaguely, remember that, and I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: You were like, sounds like a white man. Yeah, I guess I am.
Speaker 2: It is what it is, and that's that.
Speaker 1: Okay, say bye until next time, Bye bye. Okay. I lied because as soon as the mic shut off, Diamond started talking about something else that I feel like we should cover here because I didn't know this happened. Why are you trying to find Celia to talk about something that happened on Friday?
Speaker 2: Oh? Because I need to apologize to her in front of people.
Speaker 1: Celia is one of the people who is part of the podcast network as well. You may not know her. She's a producer. She sits in a little bullpen. She's nuts. Diamond, what did you do to her?
Speaker 2: I probably have traumatized her for the rest of her life. I was using the bathroom on Friday and something didn't agree with me.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was. I really had we had crazy food in here on Friday.
Speaker 2: No, but I had a salad and maybe I don't know, Okay, like something I don't know.
Speaker 1: But how do I put this?
Speaker 2: I dropped an atomic bomb in that bathroom and it was really bad. Like I was embarrassed. I was also in pain. It was really bad. And she walked in and okay, let's rewind. There was a person who was in the bathroom when I got there. I held myself together until they walked out. The bomb exploded and they walked back in. I guess they forgot something. Oh no, And so I was embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Who was it? I have no clue, damn it.
Speaker 2: And obviously there was a smell because they ran out immediately.
Speaker 1: Damn it. I wisweed knew who it was because I would go find them and happened to be on this podcast.
Speaker 2: Celia then came in, and I knew because I could see her shirt and I said, Celia, like I whispered, even though I know it's only us in there, and She's like, yet, Diamond, is that you? And I was like, Celia, something is wrong. She goes, I know I smell it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really bad.
Speaker 2: And I was like, Celia, I'm in so much pain. I can't go to another bathroom, like I'm stuck here. And she was like, oh, well, I'm gonna hurry up and try to get out of here. As she's in the stall, someone else walks in. It's a cleaning person's Celia is getting ready to leave. I text her and I'm like, please give me the lysol because at this point I don't know what to do. So she slides, she rolls the lysol under the stall. I'm spraying it, she texts me. As she walks out, she goes, I want you to know that I almost gagged when I rolled you the lyesol.
Speaker 1: So she did not make it any better.
Speaker 2: No, And then I finally got out. Someone one of our other coworkers from another station gave me emodium and she's like, cause, I was like, how am I going to get on the bus to go home? Right? So she's like, take amodium, but like, before you leave, go upstairs.
Speaker 1: To one of the private bathroom. Serious. I don't know why you don't always use off outh room.
Speaker 2: But she says to me, there's never been anyone on that floor.
Speaker 1: But I have realized that.
Speaker 2: I think they're starting to do construction because I'm starting to see like ladders and stuff like that, but I never hear anyone up there. I go up there as I'm using the bathroom, I hear people walking around and talking and the bathroom door is wide open, so I'm like, oh my god, these people are gonna smell what's going on in here whatever. I go to the bathroom again because, like I.
Speaker 1: Said, I just couldn't stop.
Speaker 2: And as I'm leaving, what do I realize?
Speaker 1: What I was in the men's bathroom, Diamond. That's why the guys were around there talking. They were probably gonna come in.
Speaker 2: They probably were like, you know, what the hell is going on in there?
Speaker 1: Ran away?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was bad.
Speaker 1: It was bad. I'm sorry that that happened to you. I'm glad that you shared it with everyone. Yeah, I appreciate that. Danielle said today she ran into the bathroom and something horrible had happened in there, and that she tried to just get in and get out so that someone else didn't come in and think it was her. So I was like, oh, so it was you, it was her. I don't know, I have no idea. Yeah, but she said, I said, who was it? Who was the other person? She's like, I don't know, I've never even seen them before. I'm like, people need to start paying more attention to this stuff. Why it doesn't affect any of us. And you know, at some point it's going to be me and I'm gonna have a problem and I don't want somebody identifying wh shoes or whatever, so I shall probably stop. But like, it's just so funny. It was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't funny at the time. It was really bad at the time. I'm like, I go and I say that I blow up the bathroom all the time. Nothing has ever remotely come close to what happened off Friday.
Speaker 1: It was bad, all right, I'm on that note. Now we will say bye. I love you, thank you for your honesty, thank you for sharing in this open space. Until next time, say bye bye.