Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony dor Set, Demntrey More, and newly Scrugs.
Speaker 2: Play as Lounge, Play as louds, Play as Lounge. Welcome to it. Brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming. Former players on the Players Lounge, Anthony dor Set, Tray More, Mary Church. I'm your host new scrut.
Speaker 3: It's crazy everye everybody hear my line. They're talking about, Hey man, I've been watching the show you with my dog New. I'm like, wow, fact I got I got one of my aggie boys. His uh, Clint Carter.
Speaker 4: His parents started mass or whatever.
Speaker 3: So he was like, yeah, I see New all the time in the Mavericks Tunnel and stuff like that. I said, Oh, that's a different type of level. If you're hanging out with the Carters.
Speaker 5: Is well known show for sure.
Speaker 2: You hang around somewhere a long time, people kind of somewhat know you.
Speaker 6: So humbling modern MMYs bro't.
Speaker 4: A multai, you know what I mean. We get a list of.
Speaker 5: The most in the f W Metroplex. Do you know you don't.
Speaker 2: Get the move.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 6: We're sitting with a Hall of Famer's exactly exactly, We're sitting.
Speaker 4: With a hall of famer.
Speaker 2: You had that this year right off season.
Speaker 5: They put you in like the Emmy Hall of Fame.
Speaker 7: Basically that.
Speaker 4: I seen it.
Speaker 2: Next Friday, Mount there it is.
Speaker 4: He got another award for awards you get.
Speaker 2: Going to the Pembroke Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Tell me crank, tell me get my trust. Trust They got me walking out there for the coy flip. That's gonna be. That's that is you can be Danny mccrane.
Speaker 8: Donations were looking like that.
Speaker 4: You know how much you pay get in there.
Speaker 2: I got to indown scholarships.
Speaker 5: I'm good, right, I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: Your grief.
Speaker 3: He said, he ain't the baby church he got. We didn't get.
Speaker 2: Every dollar they ever gave me. I gave it back.
Speaker 3: Plus so so basically, you hit them with the Jerry Jones.
Speaker 4: You're gonna You're gonna pay it. You just you gotta make them work for it. Though.
Speaker 5: Congrats, that's big time.
Speaker 6: But that's a big time, especially when you get your flowers while you're still here.
Speaker 4: Exactly. That's the thing. It's gonna be like a big ceremony and like all that.
Speaker 2: Anybody cares about it. I'm not gonna be here next week. So next Friday we got next Friday performing and in the Bible.
Speaker 5: Exactly we perform it, performed it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's dirty word, wow, dirty dirty work. Create.
Speaker 2: We already looked at all you know, So what happened coming man? Vanilla Ice performed the whole company if you'll stop right, Robbie Man, right, Robbie Man, right, that boy, we got a for that. It was going on me like somehow I booked it? Oh wow, what's up? Man?
Speaker 4: Hold on? So Vanilla Ice was the he was the performer.
Speaker 2: One year they had uh who was a digital underground But there was at the it was at the shot GP.
Speaker 4: Get this line up, like I'm gonna be out there.
Speaker 2: So then I messed with So here's the thing, man, when Danny mccraid did the show. If you shot it, Danny Man, you better be ready.
Speaker 4: To sea.
Speaker 2: Deep dive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you die for you.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at my phone and there's a video pops up. It's hey, hey, Pembroke and you bow up in the the lights and come in to town.
Speaker 4: I'm like.
Speaker 2: Video now eight years old he found and Craig found it. So yeah, man, you took a shot of me.
Speaker 4: Craig, you better be ready talk.
Speaker 5: You can't watch out boys because you un seen Pittbroke. Number twenty five in the nation.
Speaker 4: Hey, okay, I'm.
Speaker 5: Looking at this here.
Speaker 4: I was trying to see who they're playing that game and number twenty five in the.
Speaker 2: Nation five and in twenty four in another post.
Speaker 4: It is come down to, right, what anem is? I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't worry, but.
Speaker 8: I wanted to ask you something though. And how many Hall of famers y'all?
Speaker 4: Game?
Speaker 6: You know you're good over there?
Speaker 4: We got we got, we got, we got, we got enough.
Speaker 3: Speaking of that, that wind is up for the Hall of Famers, Yeah, okay you're talking about Yeah, he's actually up for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Speaker 8: How many y'all got that wins up for the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's on that list, yes, sir, good people exactly that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the first of his kinds.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the Cowboys and Jets, it's going to be a black and white affair Sunday the Meadowlands Cowboys wear white helmet, white jersey. That's white pans. That's white Jets, black helmets, black jerseys, pans.
Speaker 5: There you go for the prize. Good colorway work them.
Speaker 9: Man. I always like the all white with the blue sleeve for the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: The white helmets just two ice.
Speaker 4: Man, I say, the white helmets.
Speaker 6: If this was a prime time game, it would be dope.
Speaker 2: They don't put the Jets in prime time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fact.
Speaker 8: But they get the chance for the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: So you know some teams are gonna get on prime time just because they on the schedule.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a it's a new game, so it's high noon. The broadcast crew for Foxes Jason Bennetti, Greg Olsen, and Pam Oliver. So it's not.
Speaker 5: Even the Tom Brady and the.
Speaker 9: Usually Tom gonna be a Cowboy game do prime time?
Speaker 2: Don't do twelveth.
Speaker 4: Come over.
Speaker 2: There's only one game you might see Tom Brady do. That'd be a Thanksgiving game. Okay, depending on worship and let's see, let's just go ahead and check it right now that that that Cowboy game this year is against Chiefs and the Thanksgiving it's a CBS game, so Thomas will be doing.
Speaker 4: The noon game for it is thank you Edward Brady.
Speaker 2: So so just one, so just one there, So there we go. The last time the Cowboys went up to the Meadowlands, it was a JG special and the Cowboy got beat twenty four to twenty two.
Speaker 4: That was ugly. I remember that one.
Speaker 5: I think I was that twenty was that.
Speaker 2: Twenty seventeen, twenty nineteen, twenty nineteen? So Donald when we left, I don't know if you guys saw the uh Sam Donald came out.
Speaker 9: Mono, yeah, and Dice had the Jordans had had the Jordan.
Speaker 5: Game came like at ninety some of yard bomb on them boys.
Speaker 4: It was it was bad. It was bad.
Speaker 2: The offensive tackles were out. It was a bad, bad, bad, bad day. So offensive line issue. Did you see the report yesterday?
Speaker 4: What was on there?
Speaker 2: Mright for Tyler Smith? So he from I heard the days I said, looking to play. So he left guard is h hurt.
Speaker 5: That's the best office on line.
Speaker 2: Yes, say your left tackle concussion protocol. They got to back up going to center, got to back up the left guard. It wasn't bad and you got right tack, so.
Speaker 9: I'm and you going to get like I understand they're for right now. For defense hasn't been outstanding, but they got the pieces back in that if they get the rolling, they got a serious I mean, you got Quinn Williams in the middle. That dude by himself is a pure animal, pure dog out there.
Speaker 5: So I'm a little worried. They got some edge rushers as well, mans.
Speaker 4: Cold too straight, But I'm not like that's that's crazy word. I'm not too worried about them.
Speaker 3: And as far as them just coming in here like, oh they you just went to the against the Packers. Now, granted you do got some more injuries that are going on there, but you just went against one of the best of the best.
Speaker 4: Like, don't do that, duly. You have Rashawn Gary, you have Mike ol the edge like there will too.
Speaker 3: I'm good and y'all did good, and like you Brock Brock came and showed you. You say, hey, you think I'm a backup, but I'm playing like a starter, Like I'm not too worried about that.
Speaker 4: I told you.
Speaker 3: What scares me mostly out of this is really the special teams and the secondary like you got. You got guys coming out here saying, hey, I'm bed coach to play man, and you know I'm a man man. Let's stay focused so it's not worried about them.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me just hit you back with this now. Okay, you're feeling real good after the Eagle game. Oh, you can do this. Giants said had to wield the game in overtime. It's a week to weekly, week two weekly. Defensively, Jets number one points per game, fourteen point seven yards per game, number three, two hundred and thirty two rushing per game, number three in the league, sixty four point three, passing number seven in the league, one sixty eight. Now they've got no interceptions, they got no fumble recoveries. They're dead lasting takeaways because they don't have one sacks. They they've got six time for twenty four third downs right now, they're twelfth in the league only giving a thirty five percent red zone twelfth in the league, fifty six point three. This is this is no layup, is what I want to say. No, and it's no layer.
Speaker 3: I just don't it's not a layup. I think that's uh. They do have players. The players have to go out there and play. But ag is who AG is. He's scheming up a great game. And so for me, this is like a big test to see if Dak is really going to be that guy that could take it over, because he's been like I said, he's been both, he's been outstanding. He's been playing against top defense in the league, top pass rushers.
Speaker 4: Situation like you said, the pass rush. The pass rush ain't there like that.
Speaker 2: So so you got injuries right now. So for the cop we offensive blind injuries. Saw turping injury report.
Speaker 4: It's turp going.
Speaker 2: So I'm hearing he may have that drum laying thing, so you may not have turn wow, may not be there week and that shit gadget got hooker, I go be there this week. Yeah, yeah, you start, you start adding up the whole thing of Hey, we can say next man up all day long. By the way, one year, Tom's gonna start hooker. But this this is not the easy button, that little red easy button you hit the staples man.
Speaker 6: They don't have one. There's there's really not one in the league. You can't sleep on nobody. We we we reaffirmed that every week. But unfortunately what the Cowboys have actually done every week is they've played to the level of their opponent. I mean, now, find a way to squeak out some of these wins and everything. But those stats that you just said about the Jets defense in itself, now, all they gotta do is come in here and play the way that they're used to playing at this point.
Speaker 5: And it only allowing.
Speaker 8: Fourteen points a game.
Speaker 5: That's that's big time.
Speaker 8: That's big time. Hundred and what was it?
Speaker 2: What was the total yardage yard is third in the league, two hundred and thirty two a game, and the Cowboys are Cowboys yards per game four to oh three, I mean four oh four. They're number one in the league.
Speaker 3: So exactly, it's not gonna be the top top five offense versus the top five defense.
Speaker 2: But you liking it, Yeah, but you don't have your offensive line. That's the thing. You're only missing one. You're missing one person. You don't know you. Yeah, you're out your Booker.
Speaker 3: Okay, Booker played last game. I'm saying he did. He didn't did something or no, I'm sorry you said Booker. I mean you mentioned Smith earlier with uh he played game.
Speaker 4: He played last game, So okay, yes, that is the best one. Can't make no excuse for.
Speaker 2: A couple of things you got going on here. Okay, so Guyton, let's say he does play. All three of you played in the league. Once you get the concussion, get, you can get real quick.
Speaker 4: I've seen That's what I want to ask you, guys.
Speaker 3: I've seen guys that had concussions and go out there and play lights out. But I feel like that's different as a defensive player. Just going into the den.
Speaker 2: Left tackle, they're banging.
Speaker 4: So you got that gets Then you.
Speaker 2: Got Tyler Smith. So let's say he does play Tyler Smith. Let's say play left guard. Okay, injuries happened during games. Just because your back doesn't mean you're back where you were. So you've got that aspect of it. And it's it's challenge you already got you. You already got backups going at center and left guard. You saw Nate Thomas come in and play, played something for Stelled and went over there play. So this I'm just saying, man, that's a lot of adding up. Bodies are adding up here.
Speaker 4: Uh. With the injury report being is today, guys are.
Speaker 2: Not Let's see how how things go. Yeah, you know, I think we you know, it's truly one of those Shoty talking about let's lets see how the rest of the week goes. Here, this guy can get out of prop concussion produc because if let's say Guiding doesn't get out, you got to go put Nate over here at left, who's your backup tackle that's the thing, and then go ice right now, so if Tyler can't go or gets injured in the game again exactly so you got TJ, you may take TG at Baske put them from the left the right and they put the DJ kid. I mean, where do you go? And then that next part because all three of you guys know this very well, and Shoddy alluded to a little bit during the game, how special teams start to go where you know, somebody comes in his ear and says, hey, look, you know Hooker's out or or you know, Guiden's out. Where you start sliding up guys, and then where do they fit within special teams?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Not only that, man, We've seen it happen time and time again.
Speaker 9: You know, guys that are backups come in and you can play a game where you're like, oh man, that dudes, that's legit right there.
Speaker 5: But as the games keep going. There's a reason why they're in the backup spot. That's because consistency.
Speaker 9: Can you go out there game after game after game and perform at a high level. You could do it as spot duty, you could do it, and you know, let me slide in here for fifteen players. Ll let me slide in here for a game. But as the game start adding up, that depth is gonna take a hit, and we're gonna really see how good these young players are and can they continue to play as a unit in jail, as a unit when you got you know, so many backups in the game.
Speaker 3: But you're talking about it's different with a backup O line versus the backup special teams, Like I feel like it's yeah, I mean, I mean not special teams, but the skilled players. I'm sorry, wrong trump the words like linebackers, receivers, like you said going in their fifteen play then well if that person was, say, for example, like me, I was a special teams guy. Okay, Well if I'm your main special team contributor and I go from only averaging fifteen plays to now you only play twenty thirty something play, is there a drop off over there with the old lineman and D lineman. I don't see as much as like, if the backup is playing as an old line D lineman, you're you're in there, the old lineman. You're in there for the game. It's not a it's not a pitch count, so you're gonna have to deal with what's what's there. But it's a little more consistent, at least in my opinion, I feel like that.
Speaker 6: You know, it's just for me when you have as many injuries as have come up on the offensive line, the just the guys being able to play with each other, being familiar with each other, you know like that, and you know this communication that has to be done on both sides of the ball. We keep talking about the communication that needs to be changed and it needs to be increased on the defense side of the ball, but just the whole thing with pass protection and talking through different things and setting everything up. So with that unfamiliarity with with these new guys or with some of the backups of the plan, there's without question going to be some hiccups here and there.
Speaker 3: But it's not going to be and what I guess what I should have added to that, it's not gonna be as much as a communication thing, because most of these guys are backups, and so guess what the backups are used to going on the scout team, running with each other, having their little nuances, and so oh you up here on the starters with me, let's show them what we're going to do. And like you can't easily deal with that. I feel like it's easy.
Speaker 2: The issue you're starting to run into now is when about the offensive line of the back. You've already got your number one guard who's backing up now you put them at center. They got your number two guard over here, and then you're talking about your your your top swing tackle. These three are after this now we're talking about That's that's what.
Speaker 8: That's what thirds now, right, This is about where you're about to get to.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying another injury happened. Yeah what he said, we in the junk pile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now we're talking about who he is? Who that brother be? That brother that's where the coordinator. Oh, we're running here, send the blitz today. That's that's what I'm talking about, right. So, yes, they've done a very good job with their backups. Now, Hoffman bast putting in Nate Thoms. But all of a sudden you get some more injuries, that's gonna be. That's where that's when. That's right up.
Speaker 3: What he said, I hope, I hope that doesn't happen. But what he said, no injuries right now. I'm cool with their the Beast. I'm cool with the battalion that they have put together right now. I think there's a lot more other stuff that the Cowboys should be worried about where it's like, hey, let's focus over here, like that special.
Speaker 4: Let's talk.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the DBS, all right. Treyvon On Diggs had things to say. I was there yesterday, Young.
Speaker 4: Tray, How did you feel about that? Live in person? Tray?
Speaker 2: Young Tray? You know, baby, if it ain't live, it ain't me and mystically talking to them the people do it. Next with Barry Church, Trey Moore Anthey Door said on New he scorts this is the player. It's not just bought to you by Aristocrat game.
Speaker 5: Hey, they're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 10: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo, bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, A Brown, sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's one eight hundred l e R for twenty one over. It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Jack Black and right.
Speaker 10: Now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping.
Speaker 5: The Jack Black Playmaker is four of.
Speaker 10: Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 11: Crownroyal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eight Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownrooyal dot com.
Speaker 5: Please drink responsively.
Speaker 12: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys that drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss just in time for kickoff. Gear up and standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo Boss dot com and Boss retail stores. Hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 2: To the players loud.
Speaker 3: The Countdowns Game day starts with the Rally Days presenting by seeking Get a behind the scenes look at and T Stadium. Meet the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. You heard it right, cheerleaders and alumnies. That means guys like me and Barry and play games, win prizes and more. Get your tickets for the next rally Day on October eighteenth at AT and T dot com slash rally Days.
Speaker 4: Thank you here.
Speaker 2: It is young Trades, that boy good wonderful. So Cowboys Jets Meadowlands Sunday high noon. Cowboys wearing all white. I see White's eyesight, wash pants, white jersey. I'm fast, Yes, Barry Church trade Anthony players last all right, so last time Cowboys said, you know against the Jets. Trayvon Diggs had an interception back in the thirty to ten victory in twenty twenty three, returned it for eight yards, sealing their Cowboys win. Tray spoke in the locker room and a conversation that was held in Chicago because I was talking to Tray after the Chicago game about you know, playing some more man, because he talked about how guys were still thinking out versus reacting. Dan Quinn's guys were running you know a lot of man, Jim Ransom man so now even flues talking about zoning. He talked about having to play the zone and figuring out where you let your guy go or play in the spot. And he just said, you know, I am a more comfortable man guy. So we asked more questions about it, and you know, he was telling us how he felt, I don't take the bait. I won't take I was listening cat fishing.
Speaker 3: I'm listening like, hey, I see why you get them. You get the hard questions answering.
Speaker 2: And so I said, talk to flues, maybe showing them, you know, my resume doing this, and you just kind of had.
Speaker 3: To look like, you know what, I have my glasses on for that, son, Hey, why would you do that?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: You ever had a little brother that's set there and will get you into trouble and you don't realize that you're doing it. Hey, man, maybe we should do this, Maybe we should do that.
Speaker 2: Why are you gonna say that you're putting a cape on for a J. Brown?
Speaker 4: I did? I did?
Speaker 5: Make it makes sense?
Speaker 4: I did? I did a J.
Speaker 2: Brown.
Speaker 4: You're talking about.
Speaker 8: Go to what school the digs go to? And who is his coach?
Speaker 5: Young Nick Saban?
Speaker 6: What is Nick Saban known for training the best DB's man? Okay, so you're not gonna come out of that school. But my thing is this, Okay, Nick Saban is not going to not equip a player to leave that school and not know everything about zone or man or anything like that. So that being said, I know that he has some comfort in playing some zone.
Speaker 8: Now, me being a dB, like if.
Speaker 6: I got one thread in my zone, it's man within the zone anyway, match zone. Okay, So that's what it turns into. So you know, I understand like he hasn't played. It's up to the level that he's prayed at before.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 8: So some of this stuff is more or less like a scapegoat for excuse.
Speaker 4: Hey, there it.
Speaker 2: Is for let me.
Speaker 6: Let me try to divert some of this attention to make y'all think something else while I'm not playing.
Speaker 2: But nah, bro, No, he's got to be more comfortable. He's got to get comfortably uncomfortable in a man in his own skin.
Speaker 9: It just sounds like like ad and was saying Escapegolders. I'm saying it sounds like an excuse to me. I mean, I've been around corners. That was strictly man. Mo Clayborn came in here from LSU. Jim Thorpe Award went all. He played strictly man in LSU. He came here I think it was twenty twelve and we were under Lane Kiffin, which was a Tampa two zone Mond Kiffing I'm sorry, and that's a Tampa two zone scheme, and so Mo had a tough time adjusting to it because.
Speaker 4: He was figured out.
Speaker 5: Like when I'm in college, all I did was, that's my man right there.
Speaker 9: Go lock him up. Mo, that's my man. I got to go lock him up. And this thame you had to, you know, use your eyes play as a unit out there. And he struggled at first. He struggled minily, but he worked on his craft, and he worked on his game.
Speaker 2: They didn't disservice to him because they made all they traded up, trade up to go get and then you talked about, man, he's got the highest rating we've had for anybody since Deon Sanders. And then you tell the guy, hey, man, don't do what made you that? Dude?
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's that's true.
Speaker 2: That that that's true. I mean, you know, if you're sitting there hitting the high note like Elder Bars, you want to tell the man to go out here and get the deep voice, be very white. I mean, let's go, man, let me do what you do.
Speaker 9: That's like that, and that's why I'm gonna you know, lasted the one season, you know, and you know, we switched it up defense, got the defense coordinator and play man in mode flourished.
Speaker 4: So basically you're saying that they need to do that for trade.
Speaker 9: Not at all, Not at all, because when you look at Trayvon, we're when we looked at it, he's getting beat in his own and man, so we're like, you want to play man, Okay, you're playing man in Chicago.
Speaker 5: You get beat on the deep route by Roe Madze. He slipped. So it's like, I mean, what are we doing here?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Like you and you Wan, you were the top eight quarters in the National Football League. You're telling me like you gotta play a specific man every role, Like you can't.
Speaker 5: Play zone as well.
Speaker 8: Is it technique or is it talent? Is it technique or is it talent?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 3: I love when y'allb had a conversation. Man, Flu's gonna have a conversation with you. But like, you better be lucky that you don't have one of those defensive coordinators that's all about themselves, believe in their system, or one of those people that's gonna bring the facts behind you, because they're gonna tell you I'm the scheme, I'm the coach, I need to do this, Like, One, this is wrong on so many levels. If you are gonna talk to your coach, go talk to them behind closed door. Two, you're giving out the game plan like everybody can watch film and do this and that, but you're letting it be known. Like, hey, we're just sitting in zone and we're not even thinking about man, we're not even thinking about throwing you a curve ball. Like you're you're making the situation worse than what it really is.
Speaker 2: So when asked about Diggs, flu said, quote, I value his opinion, and it's important that you do that as a coach. But we're growing as a group and that's an improvement, and we keep growing as a group.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said.
Speaker 3: In other words, one man ain't stopping the show. We gotta grow together and sometimes you do have to do that. What they say Gang, What I seen from that quote right there was the old gang green coat quote. What they say, you gotta cut off your hand, your thumb to save the hand. Like, we gotta grow together as a group, Like we can't keep catering to one person to make you comfortable. Hey, I might have misfoded. I don't care, but get with your group four of them. Hey, you could go out there and slap somebody. Yeah, he can go out there and press somebody like that.
Speaker 4: Shot. I don't finger pinky, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: You ever heard that.
Speaker 3: You ain't never if you got frostbite, you don't cut off. You don't chop off the finger, to say, the hand exactly?
Speaker 2: Is that some aggie type thing learning agricultur man thumb?
Speaker 4: Finger? Do it?
Speaker 2: The chicken? Y'all cut off the I'm about.
Speaker 4: I'm about to show you which finger you're gonna cut off.
Speaker 2: Understand I'm trying to make make it makes You can't cut off.
Speaker 4: You can't. It don't matter. Okay, Sure you can't give him.
Speaker 3: You want to, You want to give him real bad just okay, but you know what you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, J JPP walking out around here without a thumb, still want the Pro Bowl? He was walking around here without a finger, still went to the Pro Bowl and save this.
Speaker 2: You want to go out there with a fire crackers.
Speaker 4: At this point? At point?
Speaker 3: Hey, at this point, yes, because that's gonna be the most popping flare that he didn't had on the field all season. Why would you not like cut off the thumb, whatever, cut off the thumb, cut off the finger. You knew what the analogy it was. He basically said that one one pony ain't stopping this show. I don't care what you say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was just waiting for the black, you know, like when you start saying what he with coach was saying, I was.
Speaker 2: His opinion is.
Speaker 8: But I was waiting for the butt because I knew that there was going to be.
Speaker 4: A right in there.
Speaker 3: I didn't think it was gonna be like if Flus is really professional, he's really like, like I didn't been around some guys that you You didn't been around some coaches that come in there and be like he said, what or like that kind of correct you. He gave him a compliment and then hit him with the nice one. Yeah, he was a nasty.
Speaker 9: I will say this though, in regards to Diggs and kind of throw a little Devil's advocate in there. If your team, which is true, if your defense is playing let's just call it ninety eighty five percent zone. Like in that first game versus Philly they played I think it was like ninety some percent zone. They've been playing zone throughout the entire season, as they're the majority of the defenses they picked, and your team consistently is getting bombed on in zone, would you then heed what he's saying and say, you know what, maybe we can perform a little bit better in Manda Man coverage. Just sprinkle a little bit more Manda Man in there, because the zone you're playing with right now is just getting but the.
Speaker 4: Few is bombed on.
Speaker 3: But the few mans that you did play, you got bombed on. So yeah, man, Yeah, It's like, it's like, how can you expect me if I'm a coach, Like, since you're playing Devil's Advocate, how can you expect me to give you something that you haven't even showed that you appreciate with the few.
Speaker 4: That I can.
Speaker 9: I'm glad you said that because the only time they got bombed on, and man was the Trayvon Diggs. That was the one man they got bombed on. That's the guy what I'm saying. The rest of them are zone that they've getting bombed on. The rest of the whole when you look at it, the rest of the bombs you're talking about exposive past plays they've they've been in his own coverage.
Speaker 3: But now you're forcing the other guys going, man, what if that's not their expertise? Or was this a thing where it was like, Hey, we're saying this and we're talking to our vet, and the vett is just gonna voice what we need to say.
Speaker 5: How is zone their expertise if they're getting torchons, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Saying it's their expertise, but I'm saying he's speaking for the masses. Like Diggs, let's try, man, I'm typically this and that, like you feel so comfortable going out there and speaking that, like you didn't earn the right and nobody else over here is show us that they playing man will So.
Speaker 9: If you're getting let's just say you're getting blocked up every time you speed rush, speed rush, speed rush, speed rush, and they are clamping you up, they are throwing you on the ground, you have nothing to do. Would you then switch it up to go power rush or countermove or would you just stick with your speed rush knowing that all they're doing is washing you down to the ground.
Speaker 3: It depends if I'm playing my technique well and they washing me to the ground, Yeah, you're right, I'm gonna switch it up. But if I'm not playing my technique, well, I'm gonna sit here and say, let me get on this and do that.
Speaker 2: Let's get a break in here when we come back. These defensive numbers aren't alarming, they're alarming alarming. Got into that next right here on the players. I've brought to you by a Ristocrat.
Speaker 13: Game life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through.
Speaker 5: Whether you're maxing out.
Speaker 13: Overhead presses, pushing through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of protein, zero grams of atage sugar, and delicious customizable ingredients and the Gladiator smooth available in chocolate, strawberry and vanilla only at Smoothie Kid.
Speaker 5: Hey, they're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 10: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat A. Brown, sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys gambling problem. Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 14: It's game day and raising kames.
Speaker 5: If you want to order like a child.
Speaker 14: It's action off the field. You need to focus on. The holy play you're running is chicken. So what condo are you picking? Make it a perfect season. We've got tailgates of hand battered cook to order, chicken fingers and cane sauce, and jugs of freshly made tea and lemonade, all available.
Speaker 2: To order online or on our eye.
Speaker 14: This season is about to be unbeatable, raising Cain's chicken fingers.
Speaker 15: One love, Hey Cowboys fans. Keith Davis here, former Cowboys safety Davis. The you know what separates Hamptons from the rest. Making the right move at the right moment with blockchain dot com that's never been easy. The Cowboys became America's team by striking the bowld when it mattered most. Now it's your turn invest like your icons with blockchain dot com. Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's blockchain dot com slash Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Back to the players.
Speaker 3: Loud about last Cowboys Nation Limited singles.
Speaker 4: I think was in.
Speaker 2: Bad.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Nations Limited single game tickets are available now. Get ready to bring the noise as you watch your Cowboys live at AT and T Stadium when they host the NFC East Rivals, Eagles Commanders plus the Chiefs Chargers Vikers. You know what I'm gonna say, Barry's Boys, there you go and the Cardinals. Visit Dallas Cowboys dot Com slash tickets or seat geek dot com, the official primary ticketing partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: You are Good Players Lounge brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming tray More Anthony, I am new, he scrugs, YEA God bless Chris Beam, our producer.
Speaker 4: That's so good.
Speaker 2: I did not know what nobody nobody knows how to shoot from the top at you like Chris. You know I'm christ like Chris Bean right right during the break man right coming at.
Speaker 3: As a mess, Chris a c B. I thought he was better than I thought he was better than that y'all got.
Speaker 5: If you're thinking about the pick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do. It's facts.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's about to be eleven.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well it's going to get into it right right now.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they're about to be twelve.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's because Larry Darrel's getting in and Donald's getting that's turned Donalds.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean you've got damn Marino said, you got Mike Dicker. I mean, I just saw the top of my head, my head, man, that's wow. That's power right there.
Speaker 4: Bro. We're not reaching Hall of Fame. We're not rich, y'all. Left, y'all not right, Okay.
Speaker 5: Curtis Martin.
Speaker 2: Curtis Martin, I saw I saw Kurt Smart play at you want to talk about last time?
Speaker 8: We want to cross last time, y'all want to.
Speaker 4: Brieus, I got more recent Ricky access.
Speaker 8: Y'all want the conference.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, y'all had, and when the last.
Speaker 8: Time you won your conference nineteen ninety eight, it.
Speaker 4: Will be we had. We had. We had a three way time my freshman year.
Speaker 8: That's cool when you wanted that time winning.
Speaker 5: Yell, Larry'll ye ye.
Speaker 2: Larry, who's ye Larry?
Speaker 5: He was the only guy from amontons.
Speaker 16: Well, pre integration, we got, we got, we got probably integration.
Speaker 5: Man heard it all.
Speaker 2: Man won a national championship before he hit.
Speaker 4: Heard it all Man. That's fine.
Speaker 3: All that big city, y'all have all these Hall of famers, and y'all ain't done.
Speaker 5: The funny thing is he was he was a punter.
Speaker 2: He was a punter.
Speaker 4: It was it was you knew who he was.
Speaker 3: He was we got we got a lot good kickers that come out of here.
Speaker 5: Hey, but he else had fifty interceptions in his career.
Speaker 15: So there you go.
Speaker 4: Do one.
Speaker 5: So Pitt players, we don't players.
Speaker 4: We will do that. We'll do that.
Speaker 2: So just started the championship seventy six.
Speaker 4: That was seventy six, seventy six, seventy.
Speaker 2: Six, nineteen thirty nine.
Speaker 5: Hey, Church, you can't remember this name. Tunnel.
Speaker 4: I'm here right now with you.
Speaker 5: Tunnel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, last, that serves your last one. Let's go what was your last national championship? Safety? Okay, So you're right. So I'm saying, y'all are bragging to me about Pitt. You're having the Sanders is living off your.
Speaker 2: Dad locker room?
Speaker 6: Say that that second time you tried that.
Speaker 4: I ain't living First off, no, he said seventy six. I don't bring that up.
Speaker 2: Six we did it?
Speaker 4: I know we are told you right, I don't know we ain't did that. So what are we doing right now? I said? We are top five based So.
Speaker 2: The first electronic color television by RCA between nineteen forty six and that, what do you do that? So when you don't want a national chimps, ain't have no color TV.
Speaker 5: That's time bro.
Speaker 3: Hey, it don't matter. And Mike Evans will be a Hall of Famer. It's okay, Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know the players gaming, this is the locker room. We would have Mary Church from Toledo Hall of Fame two Texas A and m tray More at University of Pittsburgh's Anthony dirt Set missus Daddy won a national championship nineteen seventy six and the Heightsman Trophy it pit hey man, many.
Speaker 4: Johnny got from what? What? What? We got Heisman winners? What? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who got the most recent Heisman winner? Who got the most recent Buckets Award winner? Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, I got no success?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: All I know is age ever rookie who's got a d went through there. He got everything.
Speaker 5: The Outland.
Speaker 6: He got every He got every award that you could basically get like that about did Garrett have clean sweet like that?
Speaker 3: He was a late bloomery was he was a late bloomer like boys. You know, once he got in the league, that boy did it.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 8: Charlie Brown.
Speaker 4: Wah wah wah wah wah. What are y'all wrinkling? Are? You're only good at your last?
Speaker 2: Cowboys defense?
Speaker 5: Let's look at these numbers.
Speaker 2: Serious triple trouble points per game. Their second to last in the NFL. Given a thirty three game, who's.
Speaker 5: Last thirty three?
Speaker 4: Its crazy?
Speaker 2: No, it might be carol yards per game. They are dead last, giving up one hundred and twenty one a game and rushing the Cowboys of twenty first worse than the league giving up one hundred and twenty four passing dead last, they give up two hundred and ninety seven yards a game, So basically, give a three hundred you gonna be a three hundred oard pass you get the cabaltry. Crazy interceptions, they have one interception, which is tied for twenty fourth. Fumble recoveries they only have one, which is tied for twenty fourth. They talked about trying to force turnovers. They only have one fumble recovery this year. They only have two takeaways.
Speaker 6: So, man, if you a dB in that room, knowing that y'all giving up three hundred yards a game, gotta be saying, well, and you.
Speaker 5: Ain't comfortable at all with nothing.
Speaker 2: But wait, there's more.
Speaker 4: Ain't comfortable.
Speaker 2: Here's the most important statistic we could probably argue here outside of points, and that's third down percentage fifty eight point two, dead last in the league. So basically, on third down you converting almost to the sixty percent clip against the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Man, that's no way it's likely gonna get these guys, don't matter what we call.
Speaker 2: No way to win it. And then red zone percentage they are tied for twenty second in the league, basically sixty five percent, So you're getting red zone about you scoring.
Speaker 9: And the money down, which is third down, you converting that and that's killing us defense because.
Speaker 5: You're staying on the football field. You can't get off the football field. Fifty eight percent third down, like, that's.
Speaker 6: Most like, it's ridiculous, man, most likely three hundred yards a game.
Speaker 5: That's that's terrible as well.
Speaker 4: I be real with you with all them numbers right there.
Speaker 3: You know how it is that that day after the game, when they come in there and they bring you that stat sheet, they tell you what you gave up, what you say, and then at the end of it, what do they tell you? This is how we stack up amongst the league. Once I started hearing thirty two thirty thirty two, if I if I'm not one of these guys with the big contracts, I promise you I'm looking around here on Tuesday. Who are y'all bringing in and who are y'all trying to replace it?
Speaker 2: And while justin Fields. I talked to Kenny Clark about this yesterday and they are the Jets don't have a necessarily great passing quarterback. The ability of Fields to use his legs reminded me, and I talked to Kenny about this in Saint Wims. This is a little bit like the Philadelphia game where you had Saquon Barkley had to worry about, and then you had to worry about the quarterback who could run as well. Same type of game plan. We saw that in the first half the Eagles were not stopped at all offensively. They were able to just keep on using those those two guys run and then eventually throw so uh, going back one more time to say, this is not an easy w I don't care if the Jets are owing for the Cowboys have got to be on point.
Speaker 4: I bet Jerry, I bet Barry thought this was one of his teams. I put that on.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be one of the ten. They gotta make it. They gotta make it up.
Speaker 4: Not picking a jest.
Speaker 2: Yes, good, good, good.
Speaker 3: Let me check the injury report like neui, he said, hold on, let me wait till the end of the week.
Speaker 2: Your last place, last place don't matter.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm here. Watch out. I'm so hear that. I'm slowly gonna catch somebody somebody. Okay, yeah, this is crazy. You ever seen secretary run? Man, it's beautiful thing. Poetry emotions.
Speaker 5: See who secretariats?
Speaker 2: See who?
Speaker 4: He said?
Speaker 2: Secretary? What I want to do?
Speaker 4: Cont country Country?
Speaker 5: I don't pronounce.
Speaker 4: I don't pronounce to help my boy. Yeut Hey, what's what's used to say in the back? You know what I missed. I'm being the smartest boy.
Speaker 13: We got.
Speaker 7: We got forty nine ers, forty nine ers, forty nine ers at the Rams forty nine ers at Rams, al Right, I.
Speaker 6: Got I got the Rams, man, I'm definitely going with the Rams. On that give me Rams twenty seven forty nine ers eighteen Ugly, it's it said, Los Angeles.
Speaker 9: So far party kittle, none of them boys, go ahead and give me the Rams, give me the Rams in this one, big thirty one twenty.
Speaker 4: Everybody helped her at the Rams.
Speaker 2: I'm going with the Rams house, Baby, Ram Rams House twenty You're gonna put yourself further in the whole man twenty seven eighteen.
Speaker 3: Come on, what did I just come back from this past weekend? Alumni weekend? I ain't faithful.
Speaker 2: I'm with y'all.
Speaker 4: Don't let me down. Twenty four seventeen. Boy, let's get.
Speaker 3: It the Niners, the Niners alumni weekend. Set my resume. This is how I'm about to catch up.
Speaker 8: See me like going with my heart before and that that got it you.
Speaker 4: In first place? Did you say that? Hold on? Did you say your first place right? Exactly? So let me go ahead and do me.
Speaker 5: Hey, let this.
Speaker 4: You right right?
Speaker 3: And like I said, it's just like and he didn't cut his thumb. He blew it off and when it got a Pro Bowl. And that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: I told you crazy, that's all you get.
Speaker 2: Cut off Aggies boy, love him, love it, love it.
Speaker 3: Cut your man, cut your thumb, off man, save the hand, doesn't matter. You can I goll somebody.
Speaker 2: Anthony Dor said Tray Moore, Barry Church. This has been the Players Lounge brought to you Virus Theocrat Game.
Speaker 4: This has been a
Speaker 1: Production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.