Speaker 1: Don't want to ask your question real.
Speaker 2: Let's just keep it real, straight shot with no chasing. I'm gonna get a little bit ruptured.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Those who really believed in the American process, all of us street shot, no chase with your girl Tesslim figure out on the Black Effect podcast networking was telling everybody, this is Tesslim figure Out, straight shot, no chase on the Black Effect podcast network. Always shut out and love to Black Effect for making this possible for me and so many creators. We had a post last week where Black Effect as a whole has reached over a billion streams collectively a billion streams.
Speaker 3: Sorry, hey man, that is just really really good news.
Speaker 2: When Charlotmage started the Black Effect, people said, oh, y'n't know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't own it?
Speaker 2: Oh this day and they was, they said they was gonna start they own and we ain't heard from since. So apparently Charlottae know what he was doing by not trying to put all the ownership, meaning all of the pressure on him, by actually partnering with our Heart, the largest audio platform in the world, it looks like that was a great idea. It looks like it made sense because by not putting you know, which is what I talked. By the way in my training, you know the three things I tell you how to do save, shack and secure and shaq I mean not shack Stack, you know, I said shack and so stack is merging your resources together business companies, ideas partnerships. And that's what he was able to do and it's paid off.
Speaker 3: Really, really well.
Speaker 2: And just want to give a shout out to him because without that, it wouldn't make space for people like me. Because people like me, if I just had to sell advertisement for what I do, there would be no show. One advertising gonna get behind what I'm talking about. You know, it's too risky. Two we don't get a million streams of episode because we're not talking about the d D trout every day or who dated who are pop culture or real housewives and all that. So the news and information is always going to be the ugly step child of anything, but.
Speaker 3: It is necessary and I'm proud to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: And without having those entertainment platform you know it was entertainment podcasts, I wouldn't be able to survive. And I remember they were talking about it. I don't know they're still gonna do that, but they were doing one just on politics, you know, like a political black effect of sorts, and I was like.
Speaker 3: No, keep me right where I'm at.
Speaker 2: I'd rather be on the podcast with horrible decisions and drink chaps and you know, all of the you know, the popular pop culture stuff, because I know that if I'm a part of what they're doing and they can pick up the slack on what the news is not going to do. That's just the reality of Marcella's I know, people don't want to hear it. Oh man, I can't believe, you know, you always at Shahouoh, I can't believe. But look, Martella stays shock y'all. You know, look at what's happening in every news room in the country. You know, seeing INN two three hundred people. You know, let go MSNBC two hundred people. Everybody only one thriving is Fox.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Everything else writers traditional news that's out the window now. Even getting online, they needs you to pay a description.
Speaker 3: That's how the wind.
Speaker 2: You know, only so many things are free other that, Like, guys, it's just changing.
Speaker 1: It's too question. Why do you think.
Speaker 4: Why you think Fox is s aurviving better than the other networks.
Speaker 3: That's a great question.
Speaker 2: I talk about that all the time and talked about it on one of our other episodes.
Speaker 3: They have a niche market, a niche market.
Speaker 2: They've been able to carve out a niche of a need that was not being met, which was conservative, a conservative POV point of view, and they've been able to master that to hook them in in an entertainment way.
Speaker 3: And glad you asked a question. It's a whole documentary on it.
Speaker 2: You should watch it, and a fiction movie about it that really shows it's a lot. It's fact based over Roger els, but really shows like what Fox, how it got started, and the pr the entertaining it was supposed to be, you know, all facts, no bias. We know that's not the case, but they have been able to if you look at the majority of people in America are center and left, if you just take that assumption, but I'm able to pull out just enough conservatives that feel they have no other place to go, no competition really, and have them plug in to me all day, whether it's Fox News Online, if it's Fox Nation on demand, if it's Fox on the that work and then in addition of that, not only that while their hosts of the highest paid in the industry, they also support their commentators and hosts. They buy their books. I'll never forget when a woman in the airport because she recognized them being on Fox. It's like, you know, you really, you really wed like you if you really should you know, be a commentator, be on more. And she whispered, we take care of our Fox people, you know, like buying books and all this stuff. Best seller right out the gate. You know, they make sure you know, I always talk about the digital discipline. Right conservatives, right wing, they make sure.
Speaker 3: That they keep their.
Speaker 2: Messages out there, have the digital discipline. They in control of that. And they dominate the AM stations. You know, we sit by and say, don't nobody listen to radio? Well they do, they do, We'll talk radio. So they dominated. So if I got ten million people that don't have anywhere else to go, and you create a space and I'm make you want to come back over and over because I'm telling anything I want to say, we always on top. In addition to that, they negotiated a hell of a deal, which means that and I'll use it in very basic terms basic cable. You know, let's just say you pay for your basic cable, and all y'all say, don't nobody watch ca Well, even if you stream direct tv, you know, even if you stream it, it's still money is still going to that, you guys. So even if you're paying through AT and T, you know, to watch MSNBC or CNN on direct TV with AT and T, that's still cable. Just because it's not physically plugged into a wall does not mean, you know, go let people say all nobody watched cable with if you watch CNN or any you know on the guide, you know, with those all those channels or whatever, that's still you know, a premium you're paying for. And Fox negotiated the best deal at compared to MSNBC and CNN. So even if you don't like Fox, by you having that basic package or whatever it is they negotiate, they get two three that off the top period. So they negotiated a better deal than MSNBC and CNN, which tends to lean towards only if you subscribe to them that type of whatever different stuff. I don't want to misquote anything, but they negotiated a better return and they have a niche market. Maybe I was just telling you we're just talking about this, or I'll talk about it all the time. My goal, like with this is a niche market. It doesn't have to be everybody. That's why and what In the training we say what it's not about me, it's not about we, it's about what we need. That same concept, a niche market. Guys, if you're out there listening, you can be a millionaire with a niche market.
Speaker 3: You could be. Let's use Tyler Perry for an example. Tyler Perry.
Speaker 2: And before I get into that, let me just remind y'all the training. Let me make sure I pick up where I left off the training guys, June fourteenth, first training roles responsibility for campaign workers, candidates, activists, organizers. Make sure you enrolled two pm Eastern. If you missed it, nowhereas you can go back and watch the replay. Nowhere is it all fifty bucks right now? We have a contract, a coupon ten dollars off just put in. Let's go all right with that said Tyler Perry, y'all love talking about the wigs. Y'all love saying we see it a storyline. Y'all love saying you know why Tyler perrykeet doing that. Tyler Peaire don't care about what y'all saying. He has a niche market, a niche market, and church going folks or whoever that just love the Tyler Peary brand that will continue to keep watching the same story over and over and over if need be, because they have bought in to the Tyler pair brand. Oprah did the same thing. They bought in to the Oprah brand. For those who remember on the nineties and coming up in the nineties, if Oprah said that was the shoe, that was the shoe.
Speaker 3: If Oprah said this is on my book club list, that was the book.
Speaker 2: That's how a lot of the Banzett got born out of that doctor field, out of that. When people buy into the brand, that's it, and you don't need everybody. And so right now where stuff is so competitive with millions and millions and means of people, you don't need to try to you know, people's competition. They think I got to be as big as Beyonce to be successful. No, everybody may not know you, but just have your niche market, focus on your niche. Same thing with politics, same thing applies talk to my voter.
Speaker 3: That's why Trump is successful.
Speaker 2: Whether y'all like it or not, he ain't successful because he don't do such and such.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't hear. Y'all literally don't hear what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Successful means he gets his people to get out and vote him hell.
Speaker 3: And high water, and he do.
Speaker 2: And we see that with the last election because Republicans flipped the switch.
Speaker 3: And came out of early voted like never before.
Speaker 2: They early voted, and they voted day up, where Democrats always focus on early voting.
Speaker 3: And after that, theay tired. They don't want to go no more. Like what you said about school, I did enough, I did. I need a break.
Speaker 2: They don't take no breaks. Marcelle's dance is they don't take no break.
Speaker 3: They keep moving.
Speaker 2: And when you're able to do that, they have the digital discipline. They trolled all day long. They shut it down all day long. They keep their narrative going all long. They keep it going, keep it going, keep it going, keep it going. They bully all day long. That is why they're able to keep their people engaged.
Speaker 3: And it works. It works.
Speaker 2: It's not the approach of the well people should have looked it up. Well they should have known, well they did?
Speaker 3: You know? Well, well they it's basic civics. Oh well you just voting to get shown interest doesn't work. Democrats can't keep up.
Speaker 2: They can't keep up with this error of basically an influencer, a live ig, live president that puts everything live every day. Everything's a media skeptical, a show, shit show, all of it.
Speaker 3: But it keeps its people engaged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was like to say, even when.
Speaker 4: As I find myself and on I'm watching Fox News and I'm like, damn, this network is pretty good though, because they get down and dirt. They get down in dirt. I'd like seeing then there to me, in my opinion, seeing it is a little bit more relax, a little bit more calm. But Box they don't care. They get real down in dirt right there.
Speaker 2: They get down to Abby Phillips and her show been kind of turned up a little bit later on cn NBL. They don't care. They don't care about how you feel. They're rough, which is why they love me because I'm rough too. But speaking of ship shows, just a quick weekly recap of some stories on last week. As y'all may have heard by now Trump and Elon are breaking up or we don't know what they're going through. But Trump said that I'll just read the quick recap. President Trump said he was surprised as former advisor Elon Musk is scorching the Republican Megabill, advancing most of Trump's biggest domestic policy priorities, but said he thought Musk was wrong and conflict and conflicted in his criticism. Musk has been actively attacking the megabill for days, calling it porkfield and disgusting abomination. After Trump spoke, must posted on x that without me, Trump would have lost the election, Ben would control the House, and the Republicans would be fifty one to forty nine in the Senate. Now, of course, you know people ran with that. We told you stole it. We told you isn't that. I mean, y'all can run whatever y'all want to. But Peuple's gonna win that election without must N't know what Elin is talking about. And for those of y'all who want to conspiracy, we told y'all he he didn't rig nothing. Guys, the electoral college, y'all don't focus on it. A black woman was never and I repeat never, and it's not a dis the black woman. Y'all gotta stop projecting shit. You gotta stop thinking because I'm saying a black woman can't get it that I'm saying we're not worthy. Not the same shit you You hear a personal attack on you, and that's not what that is. It is this country has not elected a black woman for governor as head of state.
Speaker 3: Why would they make it ahead of the country.
Speaker 2: Now for those of you saying, well, she ain't black, well she damn show ain't white that we know said that.
Speaker 1: Somebody said that today. I was like, here we go there.
Speaker 2: Well, we know she ain't black or white that we do thought right, and we know we ain't never had no woman elected color as they say, definitely wasn't gonna be elected, especially right and and not and not one hundred days left. So that's just that.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: You know so guys, only it's only been two people that lost against Trump, two women, Hillary and Kamala. It's gonna be one person, Yeah, that's right that beat Donald Trump. And his name is Joseph R.
Speaker 3: Biden. Yeah, and y'all to sit down.
Speaker 4: I keep thinking about when she had an interview, man, I was I felt so bad for when she her and Charlottagne had their little the little interview and she was like, I'm gonna win. Charlotte Mayne, I am. I'm like you said. It was such confidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, as they should. Charlma was leading the charge. Uh Biden to have a seat, and Hairy step up leading the charge.
Speaker 1: She got slaughtered. I'm sorry it wasn't even close.
Speaker 2: Seven swing states. All of somebody saying the crowd saying, remember when.
Speaker 4: We did the live de bait, and I knew it was over soon as I told you. I said, Well, they said she lost in Georgie.
Speaker 1: I knew it was over when.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you was waiting till the end when it was over. I told you it was over when she got on the ballot. I told you was over when she got on the ballot. It was over, but you just to election like to get it.
Speaker 3: You was late because I.
Speaker 1: Know I'm talking about when we was remember it was going over the results.
Speaker 2: Let me say one man, I know what you're talking about. Oh, I knew it was over when she lost George. I'm let me say it more time for Marcella's and.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what you're talking me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it the time when she got on the ballot, I told you it was over. So we never had a show going over the results. If you never saw Georgia, I told you it was over, going over your head when you said, oh, I knew it was over when they said Georgia, I know what.
Speaker 3: You keep talking about it.
Speaker 2: You keep read saying saying it different ways. I'm telling you it was over the moment she got on the ballot.
Speaker 3: It was over.
Speaker 2: You didn't have to wait on them to say she just lost George. I told you she was gonna lose George.
Speaker 3: You're missing what I'm telling you. If that was oh, it's over, now I see it. No, it's been over. You follow what I'm telling you. It's been over. It's been over. It wasn't gonna happen. It was a setup.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's all. So much of us set up that.
Speaker 2: Speaking of other news this week, Corinne John Pierre, Biden's former press secretary, leaves the Democrat Party. Now she's not going to be a Republican obviously, she's going to be independent, and they've been tearing her hess up on social media about this. Let me read the recap. Who served as White House Press secretary for Joe Biden has left the Democrat parties to become an independent. According to the publisher of forthcoming book, John Pierre, who served two Democratic white Houses, is expected to detail the weeks that preceded Biden's momental decision to withdraw from the race. The book, a title title Independent, A Look Inside a Broken White House Outside the Party Lines, promises a detailed recounting of the three weeks that led to Biden's abandonment, abandoning his bid for a second term, and the betrayal by the Democratic they led to the decision.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to this. You know, people are upset about it. I talked to some progressive that's easy for how to do it? Now?
Speaker 2: Don't nobody like Democrats disease And I had to tell my friend it's it's not easy. This is not easy for her. Whether it's a grip to sell a book or not. Let's just break this down. She has every reason to be a Democrat. She's at the top of the fool chain. She worked for Obama, she worked for Biden first black press secretary. She's at the top of the food chain selling a book. She can make far more with speeches and all types of She don't have to do this to leave the She could write a book Marcellis without leaving the Democrat Party.
Speaker 3: Let's be logical.
Speaker 2: She could write a book Broken Heart, how they pushed Biden off. She did not have to leave the Democrat Party unless she fundamentally believes this ain't it because not only does she leave, she don't have nowhere to go. She's not like progressives who should go to the Green Party and start their own. She literally don't have nowhere to go. So I don't say this is an easy thing to walk away. And she piss it off. Everybody, go look at the comments on shaven now at the time.
Speaker 3: We don't need this.
Speaker 2: You should have stayed. He helped you, and look how you betrayed him. They want people to be more loyal to the politician, yeah, than to principles. Yeah, which is why we don't need parties. If that's what that's why I can't be a part of any party. They want you an oath like I agree with all these things. That's not how it's made up. It's not how I'm made up.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you said.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you said that because I was gonna ask you about that because I spoke to someone that said they ran for office, and they were saying that they was they ran for lieutenant governor, and they were saying they they was a part of the Democrat Party and they were saying a minute that they they didn't agree with the the what is it the LGBT agenda now that they they told, well, we can't rock with you or whatever. And he said he, uh, he left the Democratic Party. And he said, did nobody get behind his his campaign anything?
Speaker 1: Because I run, if you don't.
Speaker 2: Have to add in behind you, you know, just because they didn't endorse you, because they didn't see it.
Speaker 1: Right, he still ran. He just said he lost. Uh. He said he ran twice.
Speaker 2: Uh, he said he so you know, he could have won without them supporting. So we need a new camp just so you know. But you don't have to have their support. But I understand what you're saying. It wasn't like just because you gotta support Demo crapt part.
Speaker 3: Don't mean you gonna win either. I just want to make that point.
Speaker 4: Okay, That's how I was gonna ask because I wanted to know because I ain't know if he was telling you, because I'm like, do they.
Speaker 1: Really to tell you? You know, then they're not endorse.
Speaker 2: It, even like what I'm gonna endorse, Yeah, Like why would I endure if you're not in line with the things that we as a party. Just let's just do simple terms. Let's just do basic logic. If I'm getting donations and say the Teslim Party agrees to reparations, black business, this, this, this, and Marcel's is giving me twenty, it's like a union.
Speaker 3: You're putting in money. This is the things that that the union.
Speaker 2: And so if we're gonna endorse somebody's represent the union, want you to represent the things that we care about. We're not gonna spend your money on a candidate that's not in lives things you care about. We wish you the best, but we don't have to get behind that. We're not telling you not to run. We're not saying you can't runs the Democrat. We're saying, if you want us to get behind you, to push you to invest money, because that's what that is, you know, invest the money endorsing you all that you need to be.
Speaker 3: On board with the things we care about. Why is that confusing?
Speaker 4: No, I give you because I just thought, you know, it's even though you may be part of a party, that don't mean you're gonna necessarily agree with every single thing.
Speaker 2: And he did do that. He's still a part of the party. He rans what are you talking about? Okay, But he still could be a Democrat if he wanted to. You can run as a Democrat. Nobody can't tell you can't run a Democrat. Probably runs independings. He didn't feel like he was gonna get no support. You can still run as whatever you want to run. You can get on the ballot at and declare your candidacy for whatever you want to do. So he was talking about going to them saying, hey, I want to run. I want to put my name in the hand. Da da da No, no, no, we're not gonna go with you. We're gonna get behind Marcellus. Okay, Well, then I'll do independent.
Speaker 3: Like Robert F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy did. I'll just do independent. Then, if you're not gonna give me the resource, you're not gonna help me. You're gonna run somebody that got a better chance than me. I'll run as an independent. That way, I don't have to compete in the Democrat primary. These are things I'm assuming, but usually what it is, I don't have to compete among other Democrats. Y'all just see me as independent on the battle. You're gona have to deal with me one way or the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's true. You can give me somebody.
Speaker 4: He said somebout he had like a black agenda and all that, and they definitely was with that because he said, you can't talk about that type of stuff with Democrat party. You can't just mention black. They don't agree with that whatever. But I just I just always thought.
Speaker 3: Well, that's not true either.
Speaker 2: It's not with what the party as a whole, because it's plenty things Democrats push that you know, push that mentioned black, So that's not true he's talking about or miscommunicating, how speaking it to you.
Speaker 3: Our understanding.
Speaker 2: You can run however the hell you want to run, but whatever agenda, running and getting support is not the same thing. I can marry whoever I want to marry, but having my parents blessing is not the same, right, that's the difference.
Speaker 3: Do whatever you want to do. That don't mean I'm gonna support.
Speaker 2: You can't confuse support with well, why they not support, you know, can't confuse support with what I'm doing it anyway, two totally different things. Okay, he just figured it'd be more advantageous for him to do independence since they're not supporting them.
Speaker 3: Then I'll give no money.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna allow him access to advance, you know, any of the things to support, and you're gonna run another candidate against me. I'll just run independent because then I'll be on the ballot regardless. You know, I gotta fighting chance. Basically, you can still be on the ballot as a Democrat, though you can run.
Speaker 3: We want you.
Speaker 2: But he looked at that as let me just being dependent, because which you sound like you should have. If you're not in line with any of the things they're talking about, you should be independent. You chose right. You don't get to come to use our resources and our endorsement.
Speaker 3: You don't rock with us all.
Speaker 2: I want to be a Blood member, but I don't want read to be my color, and I don't want to rent no red flag. Oh okay, you don't want to be a Blood then you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do, But but I thought like, Okay, I thought you can. If I'm an associated with Democrat Party, Well, what if I just I agree with nine things but not ten?
Speaker 3: Nobody said it got to be all ten.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go with let me say one time for those in the back, depending on the Democrat Party that you're dealing with on the local level. Again, if there's a candidate that's going with all ten, am I gonna go with the one with all ten or all nine? We're talking about who they want to support? You're getting confused with I thought you could. You can? Let me say again, you can?
Speaker 3: You can? Marcellus, you can? You can?
Speaker 1: You can?
Speaker 3: You can? You can? That has nothing to do with who I want to support. Are you following me? Now? Watch y'all? He gonna ask again in two.
Speaker 1: You could?
Speaker 3: I thought you could be able to. I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: Again, whatever you want to do? Well, what about if it's nine things? Okay, just use a relationship. If I got a man that do nine. If I'm dating a guy and one does nine things I like out of ten and the other does ten out of ten.
Speaker 3: Who am I gonna go with ten for ten? One?
Speaker 1: Least?
Speaker 3: If we use a relationship that this is a good one.
Speaker 2: It's a good training exercise right here in a relationship. Let's say nine of those ten things are actual tasks. Follow me with the logic marce ellis meaning he take out the trash, she work. He's a provider, you know, actual task. His overall candidacy. He looks good, makes me feel good, maybe good in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: La da da dah.
Speaker 2: You know those things. I may be willing to go with the nine over the ten for ten. If there's something about the overall candidacy, are you following me that is beneficial to me that I like? Or for example, I can meet a man ten out of ten that do ten out of ten things I like, but I like the other person that does nine out of ten. I like him better. I can get further. I can see, I can have more patience with him. I can see more of a long term vision with him. I can you know, see, he may not have all the things like money, for example, that's a big one you know in relationship. He may not have that, but I like all these other things about him. So it's overall candidacy is a better candidacy. Does that make sense? So there are times where the nine out of ten makes sense. But if there's somebody that is a ten out of ten and still can meet the overall candidacy to move the party forward, who's the most electable, I'm gonna go with who's the most electable, even if whether it's something you may not agree with everything or not. This guy sounds like he was not electable in that particular county, that district as a Democrat compared to somebody else who was.
Speaker 3: It's more complex than just the agenda.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said they used his They used it. They used his background against them me not criminals.
Speaker 2: He's just getting worse by a second. But next time you asked me a question, give me all the information of time.
Speaker 4: No, not that kind of back on to mine like they use. He never he never did any like political work and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Right, But that's still that's a perfect example what I'm saying, Like the overall candidacy, you know what I mean, Like your overall it may not just be ten out of ten. What about when you got two people that do ten out of ten, but you ain't, never did no work, and we can't sell you.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying. You're candidate.
Speaker 2: Right, I agree with ten things y'all agree with, But who's the better marketable candidate? Perfect example, I did it with you on this episode. You never been you never did what I do. You haven't been a right hand for somebody like me. But your overall candidacy, I would take you over somebody. When we were joking about not knowing how to put up the step and repeat, I would joke with I would take you over somebody who's a master in putting other step step repeat because of overall candidacy. Wow, who's gonna give me further along, further along in the journey? Who's the most selectable? And that's always may not be the agendas that you agree with? So here this guy is. You don't agree with none of our main agenda. You ain't never did nothing in politics. We can't market you.
Speaker 3: Why would I. We can't get behind me. It's not saying nothing wrong with you.
Speaker 2: They translated, well, you know the demcrat part. Don't like hearing that. No, you're just not a good candidate for what they're looking.
Speaker 3: For in that moment. M hmm, well, I don't understand. I turned my resume in when y'll go there I don't.
Speaker 2: Understand y'all said, y'all wanted this, this, this, I got this, this, this right, but somebody else had this, this, this and something else, which goes back to I tell you why we need all the boxes check.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he said he did use the Well why not some same thing? Well the Virginia he pulled that. Well why not me? Why not me?
Speaker 2: Because these reasons we just told you.
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 2: Why not you ain't ready? Next question, why have you not did the work?
Speaker 3: Why have you not.
Speaker 2: Why do you think you need to come up and represent somebody when you ain't ded what need to be done?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Why why not have you not done these things?
Speaker 1: Why you guys on business people? They ain't what I.
Speaker 2: Tell you all the time when you were just like must said, politics is a business. Guess what it ain't. I'm gonna run it like a business. Oh, the only problem is it ain't a business. No, I'm gonna eat this ice cream. I'm gonna eat this steak like I eat ice cream. Well it's not ice cream though, that's the only thing. There's components that you can use. I'm mixing things from business. How I recruit because a lot of politics is recruiting people.
Speaker 3: So I use it.
Speaker 2: It goes really really well. But it's not the same as a collaborative effort. My business ain't collaborative. This is how we're doing it. And that's that, you know what I mean? Like, So yeah, no, which you mean why not you why you ain't dead the.
Speaker 1: Work because they wasn't doing it?
Speaker 2: Oh well, then go do. But they also did what you wasn't doing. See they started.
Speaker 3: You wasn't doing what what they did.
Speaker 2: So that's why you need to check the boxes. Check the boxes. Nobody wants to check the boxes. You want to go straight to No, just make me the mayor because y'all.
Speaker 3: Ain't doing it right.
Speaker 2: If they ain't doing it right and they got experience, will make you think you're gonna do it right with no experience because you just know it makes you roll in the training. This is the type of ship y'all that think, y'all, this this is why we we come on, y'all. Y'all gotta get this ship together. I gotta get this ship together. Make sure you enrolling the training, guys. June fourteen. Course one uh starts at of course five. As you can see with the questions that Marcella is asking. We got a long way to go, you had a long way to go, and to show you because if he asked these questions, y'all asking them too. Next look, mar I said, he don't mind answer no questions. So we gotta get ain't no shame Marcella. People thinking that they just ain't gonna say. And it's important, you know, like this is that you want more this type of stuff. This is what I do in training. This is what I'm doing training.
Speaker 3: Give you the things you need to know.
Speaker 2: Now obviously the training, we're not stopping asking all these questions. So this was the podcast about we can just you know, do this kind of stuff. Really unpack this, but this is the type of information, these ahu moments that you get. Make sure you subscribe to Black Effect podcast now word subscribe to Trade Shot No Chaser. Go to www dot tesla figure dot com. Check out all of the courses that are available and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: Eases.
Speaker 2: If you like what you heard on straight Shot No Chaser, please subscribe and drop a five star review and tell a friend. Straight Shot No Chaser is a production of the Black Effect podcast Networking iHeartRadio on TESLM figure Out, and I like to thank our producer editor mixer Dwayne Cruffer and our executive producer Charlotte Magne to God. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.