Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. Now get ready for us Strange Things with Joshua P. Warren.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 1: Yes, ready to be amazed by the wizard of Weird String with Warren. I am Joshua Wao B. Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news, exercises, and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more. On this edition of the show. He filmed this and says open the portal talking about Jason Sarachi. Years ago, I created and hosted a very successful radio show in Asheville, North Carolina, called Speaking of Strange. It ran for over a decade and I finally decided to end the show only because it became too difficult for me. To host it and produce it remotely when I moved to Puerto Rico to study the Bermuda Triangle. In fact, you can still go listen to some of the old shows at Speaking of Strange dot com. Well, even way back then, a man named Jason Sarachi was listening to me, and he turned out to be one of the most successful UFO videographers in the world. His work has been seen on the Discovery Channel, History Channel, Travel Channel, I mean, all over the place. And we finally met in person several years ago when I produced an event here in Las Vegas. He came to the event and Jason actually ended up moving out here to the Las Vegas area. And why not. I mean, it is one of the most active UFO hotspots in the entire world. And Jason is outside seriously almost every night with night vision cameras and other technology documenting the sky. This guy is he is obsessed with filming things in the sky and that is why he gets some of the weirdest stuff. And one great thing about his footage is that I know him, I know how he works. We are often in the field together, and when he documents something I know it is legit. So not surprisingly, I have asked Jason to help me with my portal opening project this year. And if you are brand new to the show, here's what I mean. I am in the process of creating a machine. It's an original invention that I believe may open and enter dimensional portal. The prototype is almost done and at some point I'm going to finally turn this thing on one night on some of the land that I own and Rachel Nevada near the Little alienn And right beside Area fifty one sometime this year twenty twenty five. That's the current plan. And there has been concern over this. Some people have told me not to do this, that I am dabbling with forces that I do not understand, and that something could go wrong. Just go back if you have it already. Listen to this show called Strange Things show number two twenty three titled Joshua has been Warned. Here's why because in that show, one man in particular vehemently it told me do not do this. He basically said that the aliens or the beings that he is in touch with have told him to tell me to stop. Well, Jason heard that show. But Jason wants me to definitely go forward with the project. So I figure, well, okay, let's hear another perspective on this situation. But what makes this even more interesting is that I've decided to highlight some of Jason's best UFO videos. Very difficult. He has so many, so I just picked I think three. I'm going to tell you how to easily view them for free on the internet, and of course we're going to talk about them. And as if that weren't enough, just so happens there shortly before I plan this conversation with him, he captured some audio and wait till you hear this audio recording. I don't know if you can call it EVP or something else, but if you listen to this and it doesn't give you goosebumps, well you've got some nerves of still. So there's you're going to experience a lot on this particular It's almost like a special edition of the show. I've talked about Jason Saraci on this program many many times, and he takes people out for skywatches here in the Vegas area with night vision. So I mean, if you're gonna be near Las Vegas, go to vegasufos dot com and you can possibly reserve some time with him on a UFO hunt fun for the whole family. I guarantee you. So, okay. I called him the other day ask him to come onto the show for the first time ever, to talk about some of his amazing work and to tell all of you why he thinks that I should indeed proceed with my plans to open a portal to another dimension in this year twenty twenty five. So here we go. Here is Jason Sarachi. Jason Serachi, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: You know? I'm excited. I'm excited to talk to you, Jason, because you and I have been friends for years, and this is the first time that you've actually come onto the show so that we could have a conversation about the amazing work that you've done. I mean, my goodness. You know your footage has been featured internationally all over the place. But let's just start with some basics. Where are you from?
Speaker 3: Originally I'm from Schenectady, New York.
Speaker 1: And then at some point in your life you decided to go, I guess solo to Colorado and live there, right yep.
Speaker 3: And then I moved out here to Henderson, Nevada.
Speaker 1: And so what made you decide to go west, young man?
Speaker 3: Basically the weather no more snow and rain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense, especially this time of year as we're recording this. Ye. And you know you have you've never been married, you don't have any kids, and so you're just kind of like the lone UFO hunter, right yep?
Speaker 3: More or less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you can you can pursue your own destiny independently.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And so how did you get into skywatching for UFOs?
Speaker 3: I saw a UFO when I was younger, and I guess I've always wanted to know what they are, and now I have the opportunity to do it.
Speaker 1: So you saw UFO? How old were you when you saw your first UFO?
Speaker 3: Probably seven or eight?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, man, what was that experience?
Speaker 3: Like? It was just a gray ball with two antenna sticking out of the top of it over my neighbor's house. And I don't really know how long I watched it for how long it was therefore too young to care, I guess, or I really know what to do at that point in time.
Speaker 1: So what point did you say I'm now going to transition into a UFO skywatcher and by night vision and A mean, what caused you to go all out and do this?
Speaker 3: Well? I started noticing there was a lot of stuff happening in the skies and around Schenectady, New York, and Guildelin, New York, and it just kept increasing and increasing. So I eventually got a camera around twenty thirteen, and that's when I moved to a house in Guildlin, and all sorts of stuff started happening there in the backyard and it was just nightly. Every night there would be something in the sky. So I had to get a camera, and that's when it all really started.
Speaker 1: And when did you get your first pair of third generation night vision goggles?
Speaker 3: I got my first pair of night vision from Mobius in twenty one.
Speaker 1: Has it been that recent?
Speaker 3: My goodness, Yeah, I had a Gen twos before that. Though.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, so you've you because I was gonna say, it seems like you've been using night vision.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had the Yeah, I have. The first camera I had was just a low light cannon camera that had this low light setting on it that worked really well. And then I switched to a Gen two night vision and then I met you. And Mobius and I ended up getting third generation night vision made life a lot easier.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And obviously if anybody listening is as interested, occasionally we can still Mobia still has night visions, so you can just email me and I'll send you that info. Now, when you moved to Colorado, you were living close to the headquarters for the relatively new Space Force.
Speaker 3: Right, yep, that was fun.
Speaker 1: So what was that like for you?
Speaker 3: Well, when I first moved there, it wasn't even Space Force. It was just someone some other or military building I think, I don't know, I'm not exactly sure what it was before that, But about two months living in Aurora, Colorado, they switched at the space for us, and that's when I started seeing a lot of interesting things about five miles away at my house.
Speaker 1: Okay, time for a break. When we come back, of course, I'm going to ask Jason about some of these things he's seen, and you might be surprised to hear his answer. We're going to ask him just how many of these things are around us all the time, And then of course we're going to get into some specific footage that I'm going to describe to you, and of course tell you how to view it online. You know what, This is a free show and if you enjoy it, support it. And you can support it by going to Joshuapwarren dot com. Do two things. Go to the Curiosity Shop, and even if you don't plan to buy anything, just take a look around. You might get an interesting idea for a gift down the road, something nice for yourself or a loved one. Things you won't find anywhere else but on the homepage. And this is the most important thing of all. Really, there's a little spot where you can put your email address in there to subscribe to my free and spam free e newsletter, And when you do that, you will instantly receive an automated email from me that has some free goodies for you that will help you start manifesting money and other good things in your life almost instantly. It's my gift to you. Sign up at Joshua Pwarren dot com and there's no period after the P when you type that in there. All right, I am Joshua P. Warren, And you are listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal podcast Network, and I will be right back. Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast, a am paranormal podcast network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P. Warren, beaming into your wormhole brain from my studio in Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver. Gietato Zume. And now let's get back to my recent conversation with UFO videographer Jason Seraci. I know this is a very difficult question, but given the loose definition of a UFO as an unidentified flying object, how many do you think that you have witnessed now in your life?
Speaker 3: Probably too many to count, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure. Obviously that goes to show that at some point we might be shocked as a society to see how many of them are around us all the time, like what we used to think was rare. It kind of reminds me of dinosaur bones, how that you know, it took scientists until the eighteen hundreds to realize that there were these things that lived called dinosaurs. The bones were always there, but it just took a long time for people to realize that the bones were there or the same thing with germs and that kind of thing. Let's talk about some of your videos, because I have just a few of them featured right now as I record this. Anybody listening can go to Joshua Pwarren dot com. Of course, I am going to make you click the link to my Curiosity Shop and look at all the cool stuff there. But if you scroll down, you will find the link called Jason twenty twenty five. That's because we're recording this conversation in twenty twenty five. And when you do that, it brings up a very simple basic page that says Jason Sarachi. There's a link to Jason. There's a link to your Instagram page and a link also to your YouTube channel, both very popular. And I picked three of your mini videos for us to sort of talk about, and I, goodness knows, I could have picked a lot more. But the first one video one is called over Jpw's House, and I guess let me start by giving it some context. At one point I was creating a product for my Curiosity Shop called the Master Manifestor Kit, and it included a little Orgon generator. Of course, I've talked about those on the show before, and I had hundreds of these little Orgon generators at my house, and I ask you if you would come over and help me and Laren assemble some of these packages. And so as soon as you pulled into my driveway, you got out of your car, and what happened? What did you see?
Speaker 3: I looked up and there was a black object coming right over the roof of your house. And I turned on my phone and started recording, and there was just this weird black egg shaped object rotating probably two three hundred feet above your house, and they're filming, and I couldn't even believe it happened because just because of what we were doing, Like, what are the odds of that happening?
Speaker 1: And I'm looking right now at this raw footage. This is over a minute, and this is broad daylight, and I hope everybody will go look at it. But if you can't go, look right now. I mean, basically, here's what it looks like to me. Jason. You've pointed your camera up at a cloud in front of a blue sky, and there it is, like you said, it's sort of a strange egg shaped, almost rotating object. And this does not look like a balloon or something like that to me because of the way, at the speed with which it's moving. I mean, do you have any thoughts on what the heck this is.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is. I know balloons don't move like that, because there'd be a lot of back and forth motion. I know, a lot of a staggered move movement to it. But none of that is just going in a straight line like it's controlled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, what's There's always been this discussion about whether or not UFOs are conscious sensitives. In other words, you know, you have these scenarios where groups of people can get together and meditate and bring them down, and then also that they might be sensitive to bio energy, which is what orgone accumulators are supposed to sort of both collect and project. And it just seemed like a very interesting and certainly at least synchronistic set of events that here you were coming over to my house to help me with this metaphysical project, and at the same time, you know, we had all these orgone generators going and as soon as you step out of the car, I mean, did you just so happen to look up and see that or what?
Speaker 3: Well, I always look up as soon as I get out of the car, because you never know what you're going to see. I've noticed most UFO sightings happen when you're in between something, so I've myself to look at those times.
Speaker 1: You know what, I think that you probably gave the most profound piece of wisdom to anybody who's interested in UFOs. If you've never seen a UFO, you're not looking up enough.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah you have. If you're not looking up, you're never going to see anything. You have to constantly be looking up. You're never not looking up. If you're not, you're never going to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like you'll never hit the loto if you don't buy a ticket. But you're much more likely to see a UFO than hit the lotto if you look. So that's vital.
Speaker 3: I can say this, well, well, I can say this about Orgon accumulators. Every single time I've had one with me, I've had an incredible UFO sighting. Really so that when I came to your uh Finding your Magic conference and you gave everybody that tiny little Orgon accumulator, I had that tiny little Orgon accumulator in my pocket that night in Colorado. I filmed that long cylindrical object ascending into this sky. Wow, and that was the best fighting I ever had.
Speaker 1: So you definitely feel like anybody who's interested in going out and maybe enhancing.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's gonna happen right away, but yeah, your odds are higher.
Speaker 1: Exactly. It doesn't hurt so all right. So that's video number one, and I wanted to start with that one just because that again, it's just I mean, it was outside my house, for goodness sakes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was incredible.
Speaker 1: But now I got to tell you one of my favorite UFO videos of all time is video number two on this page. Video two is what I have just been calling the Flying Tea and this one, I'm telling you, honestly, this is one of the wildest UFO videos I've ever seen. This video is also a little over a minute long. It's shot through third generation night vision goggles at night, of course, looking up at the sky, and there is there's, well there's a jet flying across the view of the sky. It's going from the lower left to the upper right, and in the meantime there is this it's a T shaped UFO, but it looks like it's made of balls, so it's almost like there are like the if you imagine a tea, it's like the top of the tee is maybe three balls, and then the rest of the tea is probably like four balls. And it's not flashing. It doesn't have any kind of indication that it is an artificial like a man made aircraft. I've never seen anything like this in my entire life. Give me your description of this, Jason.
Speaker 3: It's definitely one of the oddest objects I found. I didn't expect to see it, it was. It happened the second night I moved here to Nevada. Really I got lucky enough to catch that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh man, well you must have thought, boy, I had the jackpot move in here. I mean, like, seriously, you you know way more than I do about analyzing objects in the sky. Do you have any possible explanation for what that could be?
Speaker 3: No, not really one of the odder things I've seen, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm obviously I'm sitting here watching it over and over as we talk, and it's just it's kind of mesmerizing because it also doesn't seem very firm or fixed. It seems like it's kind of flexible. A little bit. And obviously, you know, it's not like a flock of birds or anything like. I just don't know what what would be.
Speaker 3: Well, what's interesting is it's it appears to be maybe a few thousand feet lower than the jet, and it's moving just as fast as the jet. And if that were a flock of birds flying, it would expect that jet to be moving a lot faster than birds. Yeah, but they're both moving about the same speed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I've and you and I both have seen birds. You've got tons of control footage of birds and other things. I mean like, yeah, you obviously could teach a class on how here's how to identify a satellite, here's space junk, here's a helicopter, here's a civilian plane, here's a military plane. You could teach a class on that. And so when you and I both look at something like this and say this is inexplicable. Look, maybe somebody listening to this podcast will say, uh, I got it. I figured this one out and solve the mystery. And so I have all ears and because otherwise this is going to definitely continue to become one of the most uh it's it's one of my biggest head Scratchers, Okay, break time. One of the things that's so cool about producing a podcast these days is that you know, once there was a time when you had radio and it was just all about what you could hear, and then of course when you'd watch TV, it was more focused on the visual. But now it's all just kind of combined. This is almost kind of like an old TV show where you can listen to us talk about stuff, but then you can also get on the internet and you can watch the footage. And like I mentioned before, you know, in this day and age of AI and special effects, you never know what's real and what's not. It's harder and harder all the time to analyze things. So if somebody had just sent me some of the stuff that he has sent me, and I didn't know that person, I wouldn't know what to believe. But I know it's real coming from him. And when we come back, wait til you hear about video number three. And then also, I'm telling you he captured this piece of audio. I was not expecting this. I don't know what to call it, but it's it's creepy. Okay, just well, you'll hear in a minute. I'm Joshua, whoopee Warren. You're listening to Strange Things all on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. And I'll be back after these important messages. Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, going out to high strangers around the globe. I'm your host, Joshua P. Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. And now, of course, back to my conversation with Jason Serrachi. All right, and so next on the page, we have video number three, which I call the Woolyworm. You know, there's this little toy out there that I used to mess around with when I was a kid that looks like a little woolyworm on an invisible thread and you could make a crawl and squirm and do all kinds of funny stuff. This is why I call it the Woolyworm. I'm watching this thing right now. This is another one of those shot during broad daylight, and and honestly, it looks like a big white woolyworm that just is flying straight up into the sky. It's got the most bizarre kind of construction, especially when you get a good close up look at it. So, did you also film this one in Nevada?
Speaker 3: No, that one was filmed in Aurora, Colorado and twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Okay, so is that near the Space Force?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was about five miles away from the Space Force.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay, there is no telling what this thing is. And you know what, at first, it's easy to look at this thing as it's sort of I don't know, it's just swimming up into the sky, and it's easy to look at it and say, could this be some balloons or something like that. But then when you really get close in on it, it becomes pretty obvious that no. Again, it's like balloons don't move like this. As a matter of fact, there is a link just below video thread called Wooly Worm close ups where you could actually see where like you have isolated the frames of this thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I took a bunch of screenshots and screen reported it.
Speaker 1: And that one is that video is almost more interesting than the original one because in the original one, you know, it's moving upward, this white woolyworm thing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was very I was very zoomed to night. A pair of binoculars attached to my phone, So every movement I made, yeah, was a very big movement, no matter how small it was, right.
Speaker 1: So it made the footage a little harder to stabilize. So it's great when you see stills like that to just be like, okay once again, m yeah, this is not we're not looking at like. I don't know what this is. I really don't. And I have put up balloons in Chinese lanterns and everything you can imagine, trying to see what they look like. And I've never seen anything that looks like this.
Speaker 3: So Jason, balloons, balloons don't have that digital Yeah, look to it like this. I don't even know how to categorize it. But it's like a plasma being.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Well, you know what that's. I'm glad you brought that up. What do you think about the connection between plasma and these things.
Speaker 3: I think plasma UFOs are more what we need to be looking for than nuts and bolts UFOs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, I agree, that did.
Speaker 3: These because I think because what I sear is mainly orbs, most UFOs I see our stationary flashing objects were really low orb flying over just going in a straight line, and it's not on the satellite tracker, it's not on the airplane tracker. And then I can go look at weather balloons and all that stuff to check that, and it's not on there.
Speaker 1: Well. One of the things that is I think most mysterious about this kind of work is that I often have said that the great Charles fort He said that when you start studying the paranormal, you can measure a circle beginning anywhere. In other words, sometimes if you start studying ghosts, it'll eventually lead you to UFOs, encryptids and psychic phenomena. Or if you start studying cryptids, it'll lead you to ghosts and UFOs. It's like there's a connection between all these things. And so you are a specialist in capturing these things we'd call UFOs or UAP, and yet you have a lot of other mysterious and often creepy things that happen in your life as you are studying these case and point this audio recording that you sent me a few days ago. Now you know, I've been doing this kind of work for decades, and I've been with my wife Lauren for about thirty years, and she has heard a lot of stuff and I let her hear of this audio recording you sent me, and she listened to it one time and said, I don't want to hear that again.
Speaker 3: This, Yeah, I don't want to hear it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said, this creeps me out. Before before I play this audio recording, tell me the situation. How did you capture this? And this is at your house right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm sitting here recording new recordings that NASA takes to the sonification of stars, and I'll play those Thirlwaukee talkie to it try to attract the UFO, and I have my WiFi and Bluetooth going and I'm sitting here playing tones. And I stopped for a few minutes because I found a new tone on my other phone to play, and I'm sitting there recording it, and it's playing the NASA tone completely normal. I didn't even know something else recorded over the tone, blocking the soonification out completely. And that's what happened. So I didn't even know this happened until five or six minutes later when I go to play it for real and I get part of a ska sound and then what sounds like a very angry animal sound like a cat.
Speaker 1: So how how are you recording this? Just to clarify, you like to take.
Speaker 3: Sound I just I was playing it on my phone.
Speaker 1: Okay. So you like to take sounds from outer space and NASA and play them thinking that maybe they will trigger UFO activity. Correct, yep, And so how so you were playing this off of your phone?
Speaker 3: But how are you on you?
Speaker 1: But how are you recording it?
Speaker 3: I was just recording it with the normal phone app recorder.
Speaker 1: Okay. So you have an app that will record audio from your phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so you had to record anything that you're playing or talking, whatever is in the background. So I don't know how this happened.
Speaker 1: So, as you are recording audio from NASA, which sounds perfectly fine to you, it seems that at the same time you picked up this other absolutely. I mean it's like it's a it's a hair raising sound. Okay. Uh let's I'm gonna pause for a second, and I want everybody to listen to this now that you understand the context. Of course, an EVP is something that it might be recorded that you don't hear with your naked ears, but when you play it back, well you get to hear some kind of a ghostly sound. So everybody listen to this now, Jay, And that makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. And and you live alone in this house, right yep. So you sent this to me and said what do you think of it? And I was just like, once I understood how you captured this, you know, I'm baffled. I don't know what to think of it. I know you've sent it to a couple of our trusted friends and that we're all just like, I don't know how to explain this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. All I do know is it's an EVP, so there is a chance something happened from a radio transmission somehow got picked up. I don't know. All I know is EVPs can be explained, Yeah, I mean that would be that picks up radio frequencies. So yeah, something weird could have happened. I don't I just don't know how it happened, is what I'm saying. I don't. Yeah, I don't have an answer for anybody.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it'd be one thing if we picked up you know, the weather man in the background or the guy narrating the Super Bowl or whatever. But I mean for that, like, why would that be some kind of a random broadcast.
Speaker 3: I just I just don't know how it cut off a recording that was recording, yeah, and put something else in. So that's what I don't understand.
Speaker 1: So getting back to this idea though, that all this stuff is connected, and that once you start pursuing it, then you might start producing or attracting or triggering or stimulating other paranormal things. This takes us to, I guess, kind of the grand finale of this conversation, because you are one of the very few people that I have asked to help me produce this portal opening experiment on my land out in Rachel, Nevada, next to Area fifty one. And as a matter of fact, you haven't even seen the latest version of the prototype, but it actually includes some Oregon components that you made and gave to me last year. So you have I'm sure heard that there are people out there who are saying that I should not go out in the desert and try to open a portal. I did a show where one man in particular came on and warned me against this. You, on the other hand, have agreed to go out there and be a part of this. What's your opinion of whether or not we should try to open one of these portals time for our last break and obviously you know Jason's going to say go for it because he's helping me with the project. He agreed, but you might find his reasoning thought provoking. I mean, he has seen a lot and he still thinks that we should attempt this and in this year will be the year. Also, you know, again I keep saying this kind of stuff, but like, if you're in the area, you should come take our Haunted Boulder City tour right outside of Vegas and learn more about the UFO activity around here ghost and UFOs Haunted Bouldercity dot Com. Okay, when we come back, I'll wrap up the conversation with Jason, and then I think I have another goodie or two for you. I'm Joshua pe Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coach to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network, and I will be right back. Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things all the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren and here is the conclusion of my recent conversation with my friend UFO expert mister Jason Sarachi. What's your opinion of whether or not we should try to open one of these portals.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think there's any negative thing about it at all. I think it's a step in the right direction. And I think if et wanted to tell you to stop doing it, they would confront you and stop doing it.
Speaker 1: They would personally come and tell me not to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if it was that big of a threat, what they would have stopped you the second he started it, I believe, and in any intelligent grace, I think trying to stop you from doing something is stopping you from doing something so you don't learn something.
Speaker 1: Right. And so what you heard what this gentleman said to me? That he said, you know, there are these beings to call the benefactors, and that I am tampering with their plan and they have these giant molluscs that are possibly going to eat me. I mean, do you have any particular thoughts on that story.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a stationary flashing UFO above my house that's been there since December twenty eighth and that hasn't done anything to me, and it wanted to stop you and I from opening a portal. I'm pretty sure i'd know by now in a very very.
Speaker 1: Bad way. So you don't think that we're dabbling with things that we shouldn't be dabbling with.
Speaker 3: No, I think someone would stop us or something would stop us now. But one of those have presented themselves to us yet.
Speaker 1: So on the other hand, I mean, you already are getting some pretty creepy sounding things on this at your house on a recording.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I have my own little thing here to attract UFO, So there could be a lot of stuff, yeah going on, as you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't know what the cause and effect is. So when we go out in the desert, like it's one thing for us to talk about this here on a podcast that you know, you've you've been out there with me before. This is real stuff. Like we get into a vehicle, we drive way out there, we are all alone in the middle of nowhere in this desert at night. Are is there any part of you that is afraid of what's going to happen when we go out there with this machine and crank this thing up out.
Speaker 3: There well, I don't think so, because I go out to the time warp by myself all the time, and the most I have to worry about out there is a mountain lion, So I think the most we're probably gonna have to worry about his wildlife.
Speaker 1: And by time warp, you're talking about the place where I discovered a time anomaly back in I think twenty eighteen, in the northern part of Las Vegas. Right, yep.
Speaker 3: I've been out there a million times. I've had UFOs on the ground that you cannot see with your eyes and only on night vision, probably about a quarter mile away from me, with you out there as well. So and nothing happened to us then and there was that was you, Lauren and Justin and I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: So I don't see the problem in it because they've had all the way since twenty twenty one to stop us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So as far as you're concerned, then, I mean, and honestly, the overwhelming majority of people who contact me is say, of course you should do this. It's an experiment. I've got a kill switch. I'm going to crank it on gradually. You know, we're not going to tell people how this machine works. You have more insight on it than anybody other than my wife. But at the same time, I mean, you know you you obviously feel like then like most people, it's worth it's worth just trying out to see what happens, right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think anything bad is going to happen. It's definitely worth the shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well the clock has almost got us if obviously on the page that I pointed out. If you go to Joshuapwarren dot com and you go to the Curiosity Shop and scroll down to Jason twenty twenty five, you'll find links to these videos as well as his Instagram and his YouTube channel. Jason, is there anything else that you want to tell people who might want to contact you somehow? Maybe even go out in the desert with you on a SkyWatch? I mean, the floor is yours.
Speaker 3: If you want to come out in the desert and see some UFOs, go to ww dot vegasufos dot com and send an email and I'll get back to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, vegasufos dot com. Or you can always email me contact at Joshua Pewarren dot com and I'll just forward it onto Jason as well. So well, okay, if everything goes according to plan, we are going to go out there in the desert to my Land and Rachel next to Area fifty one sometime this year and fire up the prototype of the portal opening machine. So this story is to be continued. Jason, you have done on a wonderful job. Thank you for doing such great work. Thank you for being a true friend, and thank you for being on the show.
Speaker 3: Yep, thanks for having me on. It was a great time, all right.
Speaker 1: And don't forget if you're in the Vegas area, you can always go to Vegas UFOs dot com and you might be able to go out into the field with Jason and see some pretty wild stuff. And uh, well, I guess we're moving forward on the portal opening project. I still have a few minutes before the show is over. So here's something. You know, I read every email that comes in. I can't reply to everyone, and a lot of people ask me questions about where to find sigils for certain things. And you know, a sigil comes from the Latin word signal in my believe, which just means to seal. Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sigilum, Yeah, I got it right, to seal and it's a magical symbol. And of course, if you go to thesigil lab dot com, sigil is spelled s I g i L s I g I L. If you go there and you want a custom sigital made by myself and Lauren here in the sigil Lab, well then we can do that for you occasionally. It just depends on whether or not we're taking requests. But even if we're not, scroll down on that page and there is a link at toward the bottom, I need to make it more prominent. It says for more info on parasymatics sigils, click here, and when you click that, it brings up a whole big, interesting list of sigils that you can use every single day for at for free. Okay, you don't have to sign up, you don't have to download anything. All you do is you take these sigils or symbols and you just look at them as often as possible throughout your day, whether it's on your phone or your computer or like, the most popular one is the first one here on that page. It's the money sigil. And that one that has been so popular that I can't even I don't even know how many people have had it tattooed, like, people send me pictures of themselves with the Money sigil tattooed on them because it works so well, and people have hit the lotto and said this was after I meditated on the money sigil. But below that we have the sigil for love and romance. There's one for ghosts if you want to attract a ghost. There's one for psychic experiences if you want to be more psychic. There's one for attracting UFOs. There's one for attracting para temporals, which is just paranormal beings. There's also one that comes in very handy for neutralizing paranormal activity. So if you just don't want that stuff around, you want to get rid of something, that's the sigil you'll want to meditate on. Below it, we have one for well being and happiness. There's one for safe travels. There's one for pet protection that's very popular. Another one that's been popular especially over the past few years is the one for successful employment. If you are trying to get a new job, use this successful employment sigil. There's one for psychic self defense. There's one for strengthening your willpower. All these are freely available to you if you go to the sigil lab dot com. And then also there's another section where I did what I called parasigmatics two point zero, or instead of me taking an intention and turning it into an image, I would take an image and turn it into a tone. And so we have all kinds of interesting tones there. There's one for what stonehedge hinge sounds like, one for what the Egyptian Book of the Day sounds like, one for what one hundred dollars bill sounds like. I mean, you can listen to all that stuff, but using parasigmatics two point zero processes, I took the golden ratio, this perfectly balanced, harmonious symbol that is always associated with good fortune and good luck, and I turned it into the good Fortune tone, and I started playing it at the end of this show. And you would not believe how many people tell me that when they just take well just once a week, they take twenty seconds and they listen to this tone, good things happened to them afterwards. So here we go. Take a deep breath if you can close your eyes, If not, that's okay, and let's all listen together and meditate upon this This is the one, the only, the original of the world famous good fortune tone. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me at Joshua P. Warren. Plus visit Joshuapwarren dot com to sign up for my free e newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop. All at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise, So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, Thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Stray on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Well, if you like this episode of Strange Things, wait till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.