Speaker 1: Check it out. I got a haircut when a couple hours ago.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, it looks great. Oh you honestly took off your jacket.
Speaker 1: That's all anxion. Happy New Year, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Happy New Year, Scott. Okay, can we go back for a second.
Speaker 1: It's a new year.
Speaker 2: It is not a new year. It is December sixteenth.
Speaker 1: Scott, stop it. It's twenty twenty one. Today's January fourth, twenty two.
Speaker 2: I just want I'm cutting you off. Scott literally thinks that people will notice that we don't record all of these on YouTube at the same time and also bulk record, so he takes off small items of his clothes if we do like three episodes in a row. So if you go back to the last episode, Scott's wearing a jacket. Scott took off that jacket for this episode to try and fool you. It's sad, it's desperate, but this is his life.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about, Andrew?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the crazy one. I'm the one. Peace Oh my people on Cereal.
Speaker 1: Win the young name. When you hand a jam oh man e cereal, you look confused. What's the matter?
Speaker 2: Oh? Nothing, I found the other one.
Speaker 1: This is Serial Killers episode one sixty. Welcome aboard, Yeah, welcome aboard.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you say it like that, like a cruise.
Speaker 1: Ship, because they're they're hopping on board with us.
Speaker 2: They're hopping on board with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to do this anymore.
Speaker 2: No, oh my god, here we go again. You are so oh my god.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Jesus protect me.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a new year, and it's the same old serial killers back and forth with Scotty being Andrew. You sick, No, you suck, No, you suck, no, you suck. All right, Well, show's over.
Speaker 2: That's what you've boiled this down to.
Speaker 1: Pretty much.
Speaker 2: Do you realize maybe it's through your pasth remarks that sets me off, Like you're oh gosh, wow, you're really uh white? Is not flattering on everyone. I'll say that.
Speaker 1: Much is your new year's resolution to get along better with your co host?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, I guess I'll start with complimenting you. Okay, a round her face looks wonderful.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a compliment. No, it is all right, Andrew, if you would be so kind as to grab your bags, yeah, I have all my two's out. Take out your twos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one looks like it's Cheeto dusted.
Speaker 1: So let's start with that one because that's the brand news serial this week.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: Now, if you pay attention, Andrew, you can tell that those flakes are from what company? To stop smelling them?
Speaker 2: Oh, Cascadian Farm? Wrong, Nature Valley.
Speaker 1: Nature Valley does not have any cereals with flakes.
Speaker 2: We had one in the last episode that looks like this.
Speaker 1: That's right, just blame the COVID, Andrew, your memory's gone. It's nature's path organics.
Speaker 2: I actually want to shut my laptop off because all you could have said is you were close, it's nature's path, but instead you had to be like, eh no, they don't have a line of that cereal you donce. I hope that you go and punch yourself in the face because you're an idiot.
Speaker 1: Maybe punch you will do it for you?
Speaker 2: Who the guy from the The Hawaiian Punch Andrew that you conveniently last episode were like, yeah, he'll give you a Hawaiian punch. And then when I asked you what it was, you're like, yeah, it was in the commercial, as if like it's a common phrase, like I'm gonna give you a Hawaiian punch.
Speaker 1: Oh about a Hawaiian punch.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not a common phrase. It is not even close to being a common phrase.
Speaker 1: I can't see you anymore? Can you see me? Oh?
Speaker 2: Are you getting a phone call?
Speaker 1: My daughter's face timing?
Speaker 2: Wow, So you.
Speaker 1: Care more about your family than you do about the podcast recording something? What's up? Hurry? Look, yes, we're recording serial killers right now. I know it's snowing. Okay, all right, I'll call you back. Love you, three balls, three, three balls for the hair. Okay, so you.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, you there, yep, I'm here, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Here we go. This is nature's path. You were kind of correct, Andrew. And it's new and it's purple. What are you looking at?
Speaker 2: Nope, just was looking at my phone.
Speaker 1: It's purple, a kiple or as my daughter actually a sie. But that's right, that's what I meant. I'm sorry, brain fart. My daughter actually calls it a cocky or which he was little.
Speaker 2: But I know it looks like I know it's a This is going to be so gross. I hate a SI bowl, a s I E bowls. I don't know, I don't get what they are. And they keep popping up with me locations everywhere, and I just want to know who's funding all of these a SIE places.
Speaker 1: They're not bad. I gotta say. I go to sol Bowl every once in a while because actually makes me go and get her a freaking bowl. It's not terrible. It's basically just fruit on top of some frozen icy crap.
Speaker 2: So I don't like the icy crap because I also cannot bite into ice pops, like thinking about it, my like, I actually get goosebumps when I think about biting into an ice pop.
Speaker 1: What kind of milk you got there?
Speaker 2: Oh? Still fair life because it's still December sixteenth.
Speaker 1: It's another week older. I've got Creamo land one percent milk.
Speaker 2: Oh it didn't you have that in the last episode two?
Speaker 1: No, no, I get new milk every week.
Speaker 2: Of course. Are we good to eat?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure?
Speaker 2: What's you think?
Speaker 1: The flakes are so crunchy. And this is the closest thing to Hawaiian punch cereal that I've ever tasted. Yeah, I'll give you.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that. It's sweet, but it's not sweet. It's it's vague. It's a vague cereal.
Speaker 1: There are instructions on what to do with this cereal. Stop one, add your milk or dairy alternative, and crunch the super berry coated cereal. Step two, after eating, drink the delicious purple berry milk. Step three, enjoy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not going to do any of that, but thank you Nature's belly.
Speaker 1: It's not Nature's valley. You can't path. It's Nature's path. Nature's path, nature Valley's granola bars. Man, you're a granola bar. I don't get that.
Speaker 2: It's snowing here.
Speaker 1: Okay, but not on January fourth.
Speaker 2: It's not Listen. If it is on January fourth, you're gonna real stupid.
Speaker 1: Is your milk purple?
Speaker 2: Mine's not. Mine's not either.
Speaker 1: I mean yours is purple because it's so expired. But it's supposed to turn purple.
Speaker 2: Milk turns purple when it expires.
Speaker 1: Yeah, almost bluish.
Speaker 2: What that's not true?
Speaker 1: Just pretty good for a healthy cereal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give this three bowls. Not terrible.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it three bowls in a spoon. It's pretty good. You should try it. If you see it. I would agree they have them that though. It was like it's in the healthy section, you know, mm hmmmm. Hey, lots of new Cereals on the horizon, man, I know even talking about them. But there's another brand new and that I'm excited about that you won't care about and you'll say my throat is closing it. There's a new special K with whole blueberries. It's not just like coated crap. There's special K with actual blueberries thrown in that is coming out soon.
Speaker 2: I actually love blueberries, so I could deal with it.
Speaker 1: I'm still looking for the chocolate churo cinnamon toast crunch cereal that's out there somewhere. I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 2: I actually saw commercials for cinnamon Toa's Crunch churros.
Speaker 1: Yes, but we did that in like episode two. These are true, Oh, I know.
Speaker 2: It's just it's funny to watch commercials for cereal. It makes me feel like I'm a child again.
Speaker 1: It's funny. Also, there is a new crave cereal coming out, Cookie Dough Crave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I need that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's out. People have seen it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I need it like now.
Speaker 1: It's in the wild. But it's just not you know, it's it's it's not mainstream just yet.
Speaker 2: Okay. This is the next one I did it's like granola e oh really with some flakes in it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm very excited for this one. I saw it in the I don't want to say it's a health food store, it's a supermarket. Please don't pour yet. I mean you're gonna sog it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want socky granola. The crunch can be a little overwhelming.
Speaker 1: Well, do you remember a while I always have been saying that I wish there was a pistachio cereal. Oh yeah, right, so I found this in the granola section. So, yes, it's granola. But perhaps you've heard of this brand before. They make lots of different products. Brad's Organic. He makes peanut butter and all kinds of stuff. You make faces like you've never seen or heard this. You've definitely seen this brand, but just have passed it over. Okay, Yeah, it's organic granola Island pistachio. Now. I don't like the fact that there's a picture of a banana on it, because I do not like banana flavored things. However, the coconut and the pistachio just it sold me. Even though this was about nine dollars this bag. Oh wow, By the way, I'll need you to be transferring some of that PayPal money to me.
Speaker 2: You had the account on your phone. I don't know how many times I'm not going to get into the PayPal with you in this episode you blocked me. Okay, I remember you said you were going to use it to pay your bills.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, my cereal bills.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can leverage your house with cereal bills.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe if you'd get us some advertisers. Here we go, ready one time.
Speaker 2: So it's my fault again. Okay, cool, let's eat bread.
Speaker 1: I don't taste anything pistachio. I did get a little bit of a coconut. This is just regular, run of the mill granola, as far as I'm concerned, I don't taste anything special about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I keep thinking like, oh, maybe it's my sense and taste of smell. They're leaving again. No, but no, it's just bland.
Speaker 1: I don't even taste the banana that I don't want to taste. So I'm glad you don't taste that.
Speaker 2: This is just granola that's legit it.
Speaker 1: Ingredients organic oats, cane syrup, coconut oil, cane sugar, organic banana chips. Didn't taste any of those organic coconut chips. Few of those. I saw brown rice crisps. Organic pistachios. I don't see any pistachios in here. Nothing.
Speaker 2: No, I actually.
Speaker 1: There's whole pistachios in here. I just didn't get one in this bowl.
Speaker 2: Oh and I didn't get one in my bag.
Speaker 1: There's probably four pistachios. It's an entire bag.
Speaker 2: I liked it a lot, but it's a false advertisement.
Speaker 1: False advertising whatever it's that.
Speaker 2: So because of that, I'm gonna give it three balls in the spoon if you see it. Don't go and expect in pistachios, banana and coconut. That's what I like.
Speaker 1: Here's a banana chip. I'm glad I didn't get it because I don't like them, but I will.
Speaker 2: I want How do I didn't get a banana chob. I love banana.
Speaker 1: I wish I would have gotten a pistachio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't go into this cereal expecting like, oh, I'm going to get to be transported to the islands, because I was thinking I was going to have an island vacation going on, and instead I feel like I woud up getting just a terrible, terrible vacation.
Speaker 1: Where's a terrible vacation? Andrew just curious?
Speaker 2: Let me think I was. I keep trying to name places, but then I'm like, what if somebody likes vacationing there?
Speaker 1: No, it's okay. I had a terrible vacation. What the hell was it?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: I don't remember either. Was it Portavarta? No, that was beautiful. Me and Darren and my friend Cubby. We went one time and we got there and it was advertised as a Hilton. It wasn't a Hilton, and it was just terrible. And they served us blooney for lunch, just like on a platter, not even bread, it was just boloney. Oh, all got sick. We had diarrhea. We threw up, and we we flew back to Miami and drove home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from wherever you were.
Speaker 1: It was the Dominican Republic. That's where were. I don't remember which part, but we were. We were in the dr and this resort was awful. There were hookers in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry. You said you drove home. How did you drive back to the States from the Dominican Republic?
Speaker 1: You missed the part where I said, we flew to Miami and then drove home.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was horrendous. We left after a day and a half.
Speaker 2: Were you still having gash or intestin all the stress on.
Speaker 1: Your drive home? It was on the plane that was actually the first time I ever used a plane bathroom for that anyway, Well, I don't know. I'm going to give it two bowls in a spoon. It's good granola. It's just not really what it says it is because there's not enough of those things.
Speaker 2: Exactly false advertising. And so that's why I gave it a three balls in a spoon because it's good granola overall. How much did you give it three bowls in a spoon?
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I like the taste of it, Like I would actually buy that. It's just I wouldn't go into it thinking like, ooh tropical. I'd go into it thinking like, ooh, granola, that's it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm thinking. I'm thinking, we really need to be back together because this is just not it's just not I don't like this at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, so by the time the next episode airs, we will be so far in the future that I will be able to come in after that.
Speaker 1: Now we all voted that you're not allowed here anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh okay. I wasn't there for that vote, so no you were.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter, you would not have You're.
Speaker 2: Telling me scary who probably is tested for antibodies like several times and probably Oh.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't care. It was basically just me and Nate we said, I don't think Andrew can come back anymore. Okay, So let's move on to the next cereal. Do you see the o's there? Yeah, yes, well please take out bag number three Andrew with the two.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's out. It's already poured. If you were paying attention, you would know. I'm just waiting for you at this point.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, this is another cereal from our friends at Maltomeal. So that means it's a knockoff something. We've never had these before, Andrew, we had regular scooters.
Speaker 2: I love scooters. Yeah, I love scooters so much.
Speaker 1: You did. Scooters are the fake ceios.
Speaker 2: These are frosted scooters.
Speaker 1: They're not. These are honey nut scooters and the biggest possible bag I could ever freaking buy.
Speaker 2: I feel like Multimeal needs to like cut back a little bit, like we don't need bags this big.
Speaker 1: Well, they do sell the boxes in the Dollar store, but they're very hard to come by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they really should just go back to boxes because you get so much cereal and who's really eating this much cereal?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean basically these are targeted to families, big families.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, but I feel like, within like a week, you must be like, ugh, no more scooters. It's like you sall have a month left to scooters to go.
Speaker 1: Here we go andrew honey nut scooters from maltomeal ready and go.
Speaker 2: Delicious, really good.
Speaker 1: They're a little sweet, not bad. They do not taste like honey nut cheios. I have to see that they don't. They're an animal all its own.
Speaker 2: Scooters are a different animal. They're a delicious same scooter taste that I love and enjoy. I give this four balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I will give it three balls in a spoon. I'm not the biggest honey nut cheerio fan, even though this is not that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you don't like honey nut cheerios.
Speaker 1: No, they're okay, but they're not my go to. They're like the number one selling cereals in the country always you know that, right, really no idea, Honey, nut cereals is always consistently the number one. I said, cereals. I'm tired, man, I'm tired, I said, honey nut cereals. I'm just I'm tired. Tired.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean when you make us record at three o'clock on a Thursday or Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what are you talking about. It's seven o'clock Monday morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, because now we're going to present that this is live.
Speaker 1: Okay, Scott, all right, well, much love to you, Thank you for listening to Serial Killers episode What is this one sixty? It's one sixty? Wow? We do have new episodes every Monday, right, yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, should be Mondays and Fridays. And then I was like, oh, Scott, we should go back to doing Fridays. And then Scott was like, nah, too much editing.
Speaker 1: Andy, Well, it's true, okay, all right, until we see you for episode one sixty one next Monday, where we will have I don't think a new cereal and.
Speaker 2: If you're watching this on YouTube, will Scotty take off his shirt next episode to try and pretend that this is not all for being recorded? In the same week.
Speaker 1: That's right, I'm going topless next episode.
Speaker 2: Not gonna lie for a second. Your arm and I know what you're gonna say. No, that had to be Andy. Shut up. Your arm looks like this one.
Speaker 1: This arm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it almost looks like you have like a tattoo up here. And I keep looking at it because I'm like, you doesn't have a tattoo. What is it if you hadn't If you had a tattoo, I feel like you'd get something funny, or you'd get something super serious, like it would be like a book and it would have like Amy and Ashley and Cooper's names on it.
Speaker 1: I probably just get a spoon.
Speaker 2: Oh so you go full Cereal?
Speaker 1: Well, I would get a spoon with their names on it. What a spoon. It's my love of cereal and my family together.
Speaker 2: What would it take for you to get a spoon tattoo?
Speaker 1: A lot of money.
Speaker 2: We're talking at least like five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Way more because you have it forever I knew I want like one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: One hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we'll have to by the end.
Speaker 2: Of this year. It's a new year, we're gonna make tons of money this year. You're going to be getting a spoon tattoo.
Speaker 1: Well, it would have to be somewhere that also, you can't really see.
Speaker 2: It lower back tattoo, yes, right.
Speaker 1: Above the ass crack. It's perfect. So when we're sunning on the beach in the Dominican Republic, you can check it out while you throw Baloney's circles at me. Listen, we gotta go. Thank you for listening to serial Killers. Please follow a serial Killer's PC on all social platforms, and I'm pretty sure by the time you hear this, Andrew will have updated serial killerspc dot com.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and make sure you like and subscribe the YouTube channel as well. The YouTube channel we update every Friday because Scott doesn't want us meaning against our audio ratings for same day. So every Friday you could find this episode of serial Killers, but in video form.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's so boring.
Speaker 2: Why would you If people are listening to it, they say they like seeing our facial expressions, because there's sometimes little things that you say and then you know, I give you like a look that I feel like you can catch now and see how absurd I think some of the things that you say.
Speaker 1: Are I don't want to catch anything from you, so until we see you next Monday.
Speaker 2: Well that's rude.
Speaker 1: Well you said that I could catch You're rude.
Speaker 2: You're just rude.
Speaker 1: I love you, Andy, I'm only playing with you. You know that. You know that I love you like a brother.
Speaker 2: Uh huh what hmm?
Speaker 1: How's your alopecia?
Speaker 2: Well I shaved yesterday, so it's like noticeable.
Speaker 1: But all right, buddy, we'll see you next week. This is just all fluff and banter. Let's say crunch buddy.
Speaker 2: Crunch buddy?
Speaker 1: Do we say crunch already?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: We Okay, so it wasn't multiple crunches ready?
Speaker 2: One? Two? We did agree?
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't because then we have to start again. Okay, it cancels it out?
Speaker 2: Oh is it magic? Now? This is a magical podcast.
Speaker 1: This show is stupid. I don't want to do it anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're having a midlife crisis.
Speaker 1: It's not fun when you're not here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna leave. I'm going to patagony and restart my life. I'm gonna start now.
Speaker 1: Pakathon now, pack of arm. Don't they spit at you?
Speaker 2: No? I thought that was camels.
Speaker 1: Lamas are kind of alpacas.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, we're ending this episode. Also, your shirt came up. Oh god, not Lama loops.
Speaker 1: If you were here, I'd make you eat them.
Speaker 2: No, thank you, bye e