Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity Show. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. While I guess the rest of the world has kind of been caught flat footed. John Solomon, I think the greatest investigative reporter we have in our time at justinnews dot comments, as founder its editor in chief chief investigative reporter, has been busy at work and he has a story out how the FBI went after reporters and journalists and clergy with zero evidence, zero probable cause, using a loophole, and the FBI opened over one thousand, matter of fact, over twelve hundred probes related to politicians, journalists, religious leaders, academics, others tied to sensitive investigative matters using a special investigative tool that requires no factual predicate to launch. According to the Government Accountability Office. Now the GAO report, which was obtained by just thenews dot com published last month not made public and it's titled FBI Investigative Activities Oversight Efforts for opening and conducting assessments should be strengthened, and the report now is Assistant Congressional oversight the executive brands, providing details on roughly one hundred and twenty seven thousand FBI assessments in all opened, you know, all that were open from twenty eighteen to twenty twenty four, the vast majority of which were eventually closed without accusations of wrongdoing or criminal charges. It's sort of like Big Brother personified in ways that nobody really ever knew. And anyway, let's go back. You know, for some reason, Director Chris Ray has kind of ducked any responsibility or questioning, and I know there's been more focused on James Comi and as far as I'm concerned, James Homie knew everything that he was doing and was involved in, you know, everything from helping Hillary Clinton and helping you know, cover up the Hunter Biden laptop and you know, the Russia collusion hoax and everything in between. And he knew damn well what he was doing. That's my personal opinion based on my knowledge of what we know at this time. We'll see what happens over time if there's a grand conspiracy investigation that is real.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go back to a hearing.
Speaker 1: This is in twenty twenty three of Jim Jordan, questioning Director Ray about suppression of conservatives investigating Catholics.
Speaker 3: So your FBI wrote a memo talking about radical traditional Catholics.
Speaker 2: I'm just wondering if you can define it for us.
Speaker 4: Well, what I can tell you is you're referring to the Richmond product, which was a single product by a single field office, which as soon as I found out about it, I was a gas.
Speaker 5: Do you think prece should be informants inside the church?
Speaker 6: Director?
Speaker 4: We do not recruit, open or operate confidential human sources to infiltrate target report.
Speaker 2: But that's not religious or what this said. It sounds like you were trying to do it in Richmond, Virginia. No, sir, No, you weren't. That just didn't happen.
Speaker 7: You can assure us that this didn't happen.
Speaker 4: That product did not to as best as we can tell, result in any investigative action as a result of it.
Speaker 3: None.
Speaker 1: Now, the other big issue, and this goes for Tiger moms like Linda. Linda likes to show up at school board meetings and because she wants to know what her kids are being taught, and she doesn't want her kids to be indoctrinated and remember the FBI was getting involved in school board meetings. Here's Christopher Ray testifying to Laurel Lee, the FBI is non policing speech at school board meetings, which is just not true.
Speaker 5: They were agents surveilled, That agents did in fact surveil and investigate certain parents who were attending school board meetings.
Speaker 4: No, ma'am, that's actually not correct. We opened twenty five assessments into reports that were tagged, but none of those involved incidents at school board meetings. And to my knowledge, FBI has not opened investigations on any parent for exercising speech at.
Speaker 2: School board meetings.
Speaker 5: Would you be concerned that to do so would be an infringement, perhaps a chilling on the First Amendment rights appearance to participate freely and openly in those meetings. Do you believe that would be an appropriate function of the bureau.
Speaker 4: I believe that our mission is to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution. And the uphold the Constitution part is very important to me and to our people. And I will say to you the same thing I said to all fifty six of our field offices as soon as I read that memo, which is the FBI is not and has never been in the business of policing or investigating speech by parents at school board meetings, and we're not about to start now.
Speaker 1: Joining us now founder editor in chief, chief investigative reporter just thenews dot com Tom John Solomon, is what we heard from then director of the FBI, Director Ray True.
Speaker 6: I don't think so. Now. There are three things we have to decide in that. One, was Chris ray not told the truth about what his agents were doing. That's a strong possibility given what we've learned over the last three years. Two is he's trying to play cute and play in the ambiguity of terms. That means something very specific in the FBI, but to the average human doesn't mean anything. So you can say we never opened up an investigated, predicated investigation on the school PRAM. But if you did twenty five assessments, which he admitted to, you've been investigating those parents. You just investigated in them under a standard that was lower, which is, we don't have reason to believe they committed a crime. We just looked at him. That's what an assessment is. And I think that he played in the margins of ambiguity, and he hasn't been pinned down, but I think the era of Chris Ray is going to become the most troubling era of the FBI since the day Edgar Hoover. I think we're moving into some really extraordinary revelations about what Chris Ray's FBI did, what they knew, what they didn't tell them.
Speaker 1: By the way, I want everyone to pay very close attention because what John Solomon is saying to you now is what he knows to be true and is in the process of putting together and what will be a blockbuster I think report at some point in the near future. I'm just going based on my past experience with you. Let's be real, because I've known you for fifteen years, and this is John Solomon speak for I know what's coming.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think, Yeah, we are really very close to putting some very troubling pieces together. Some of them will be what we didn't what we weren't told about foreign influence operations in the United States aimed at elections. Some of it will be the monitoring of what these assessments ultimately did. These assessments. Let me just tell you what assessment is. An assessment is I don't have enough to investigate John Solomon and Seohn Handy open up a preliminary investigation. And I certainly can't open a full investigations because I don't have a predicate. But I assessed that I should be looking at Don Selloman. There's something bad about this guy. He's been writing about Hunter Biden. He's a national security threat, and so you open up an assessment. And those assessments, according to the GEO report that was never released but that we've made public last week, include the ability to monitor someone basically have a surveillance team on them, be able to do peak in sections and try to find out, oh, interview people around them and cause doubt about them. I believe we're about to learn about a new operation. All right, we know several operations. Let's go to Operation Cross by a hurricane, a fake effort to make it look like Trump World was in bed with Russia was never true. Right. We know about Arctic Frost, an effort to look at everybody around Donald Trump and hopes that they would one day find some sort of crime. And oh, by the way, that meant monitoring the protected communications of nine members of Congress between Operation Arctic Cross twenty twenty two to twenty five and Operation Crossfire Hurricane. There is going to be a new operation that was looking at people who dared to investigate the Biden family, who dared to investigate things that challenged the official narrative in Washington, who dared to ask questions about Ukraine and view them as national security risks and assess them as that, and begin to use the tools of the f GUI. So Chris Ray will say, we didn't investigate journalists, we'd investigate parents. Now you couldn't meet the standard of an investigation, so you just put us under review under a thing called an assessment, basically a no proof used the tools of the f GI to turn someone's life upside down. I believe that's what we're going to learn in the next few weeks, a brand new operation that fell between Arctic Cross and across Fire Hurricane that has some very troubling hallmarks of the day Edgar Hoover era all over again.
Speaker 1: I ask you this because I know that both the Attorney General Pam Bondi, the FBI Director Cash Battel, then Deputy FBI Director Dan Bong, you know, have all spoken publicly about opening a brand conspiracy investigation do you have an update on whether or not that is progressing, whether or not that is a possibility, because why that would be critical is all the Statute of limitations that apply to James Comey and others that they that would be washed away. Now, I do need to caution people. Grand conspiracies are very hard to prove in a court of law. It takes a lot of thought to get to this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're exactly right. Yes, in Fort Pierce, Florida, there is a very active grand jury investigation, lots of subpoenas. This is a sign that we know it's a conspiracy case in not a case looking just at crimes that are currently in the Statute of Limitations. One of the people we know got grand jury subpoenas, and that the subpoenas are about the former CIA Derector John Brennan. Now there is a legitimate criminal referral against John Brennan for testimony he gave in twenty twenty three to the House ted Issuary Command. Jim Jordan made that referral. That is a chargeable offense within the.
Speaker 1: By the way I've been I've been hearing rumors for weeks now that his arrest is possibly im minute.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that there's well at least a decision by the grand jury. They're going to ask the grand jury soon. It seems like they're certainly moving in that direction all the signs that you watch as a reporter. But something happened last week that is very important. The grand jury and the prosecutors running it made a request to the United States Senate for things that John Brennan said that are outside the Statute of limitations memory he started testifying about Russia inclusion in seventeen, way outside the Statute of limitations. The fact that the grand jury and the prosecutors running that grand jury want things outside the statue of the limitations clearly a sign that they're looking at an ongoing conspiracy and not things that just happened and in the time that is a big giant revelation. The request came into the Senate. Unfortunately, the senate's on vacation again, so until they get back, that may not be fully returned to the grand jury. But those are the sort of things that are going on, and you know, John Brennan's lawyers know this, they're watching it. But these are very big moments and there are real signs that this Miami US Attorney's Office and the career group of prosecutors who are really battle tested, excellent conspiracy case prosecutors. They went after the drug lords and the cartels and the mob. They're now running this case and it's going to be done professionally. The grand jury is going to make a decision based on the evidence, not on the politics. And we'll know soon, but certainly there is clear evidence that John Brennan is currently a focal point of that conspiracy investigation. We'll see whether they take any action or whether, as he has always said, he says he thinks he's innoc him, there's a lot of evidence that contradicts themple we'll see see what happens.
Speaker 1: Well, we are going to see what happens, and it's going to get very very interesting. One of the things that I hear from my sources all the time is that they are discovering more and more evidence. I mean, we had the burn bag issue, but more things that maybe we thought were never going to be recovered but we'd never get to get a hold of. I'm even hearing you know, patter about Hillary Clinton's you know servers that you washed clean with bleach bit, you know, like with a cloth that that may be on the table, that may be recovered. Is there any truth to that?
Speaker 6: There are some efforts that have been going on in the Intelligence Committee which are completely legitimate. By the way, the first reason to do this is not just to go get Hillary Clinton. It's to make sure that if there were national security vulnerabilities at Hillary Clinton's reckless use of the private email server for classified information created, that those who got to the bottom of them. There's a second reason. There's been ongoing concern and we broke the story last summer, and you were kind enough to have me on the show. There were three separate f Guy investigations looking at whether the Clinton Foundation operated as a as a pay to play operation. There is some new evidence that has been recovered because in the world we live in, you may have your server, but when you send your email, it goes out into the web and various bits of it stay in different servers around the world. And there are new technologies that our government has that can recreate emails from ten years ago, fourteen years ago, and also allow some of our allies to do so. In Europe, and there has been an effort to recover some of Hillary Clinton's unrecovered emails and ones that have yet not been along with many other pieces of information that would help us understand did a bad actor like China gain access to something? Did somebody compromise a public figure because they got access to something they shouldn't have. All of that is going on. And while that's going on, those capabilities have also led the United States government to discover some new types of intrusions into our elections and into certain types of election database. And now I'm not talking voting machine. I'm talking about where your voter IDs are, where your registration records are correct, and they're beginning to make connections. Remember we talked about this in November, John, that they had these driver's licenses at China sent to the United States and then plot to help Joe Biden potentially win the elections. Where did the data come from that that could have come from hacking? And we're now being recreating some of these capabilities to find out what was found that we haven't been told. Those are important moments, same technology, same group of people doing it.
Speaker 1: John Solomon, Founder, creator, editor in chief, chief investigative reporter justinews dot Com always John a pleasure. We appreciate you sharing your information your hard work with us. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good to be with you. Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: All right, lightning round with Linda today. Now, just you got to be careful. You know this, this is radio. We are governed by some rules and some of this may may trigger you, knowing your personality, which you know can be at times volatile.
Speaker 7: Wow, your school board meeting a good leader?
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 2: False?
Speaker 1: Are you a tiger mama at the school board.
Speaker 7: I'm working my way to lion.
Speaker 2: I never heard of a lion mom.
Speaker 7: I want to be in.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be the first.
Speaker 1: I think that's a compliment. I think it's cool, agreed, caring of about your kids. You show up and you want to make sure if you think you're teaching that crap to my kids, you got another thing coming that's from them getting a piece of your mind.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Uh So, just a quick reaction. I just thought I just thought of this idea today. Don Lemon says people of Minnesota in the church he entered didn't believe he was a journalist because he is black. Reaction, one sentence.
Speaker 7: Nobody cares that he's black. They just don't care about him period.
Speaker 2: Nobody.
Speaker 1: In other words, people are not looking at the skin color, that's simple.
Speaker 8: But even if they are, they hate him because he's him, not because he's black.
Speaker 7: So those people are Christians, they probably don't hate anybody.
Speaker 1: I'm home and we just found one two days ago, a fourteen year old girl, little girl, living with two adult males. We found her. She's pregnant from trafficking, forced into prostitution, fourteen years old. They have found hundreds of thousands of these children lost or in the Biden years of open borders and no vetting. This is insane.
Speaker 8: I'm sure that we are going to have a lot of buttons worn't on red carpets for that fourteen year old. I'm sure everybody cares a lot about her.
Speaker 1: Uh Okay, well, it just breaks my heart.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: There were five thousand, four hundred arrests of illegal immigrants accused or found guilty or convicted of raping or sexually assaulting Americans.
Speaker 8: Right, But the problem is how fast are they let out on cash free bail sanctuary cities and states.
Speaker 1: That's the real issue to repeat of the country. As we learned earlier in the week, thirty one percent of the country lives into the sanctuary under sanctuary provisions, thirty one percent of the country. I mean it's insane. Twenty one hundred Americans last year, twenty one hundred illegals that murdered Americans are either accused or convicted of murdering Americans were captured by ice.
Speaker 2: You never hear about that part of the story.
Speaker 1: You do not hear about the Oakland Maya Barbara Lee's vehicles stolen after someone broke into her office.
Speaker 7: That I did not hear.
Speaker 2: You didn't hear about that, I did not.
Speaker 7: You stamp me on.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, the liberal is only a liberal till they get propped. They're all against gun control until somebody breaks into their house. Maybe they have a different view on it. Our buddy, Stephen A. Smith, he's getting pissed at Gavin. Did you see what he said? That Gavin's stuck in his show, still waiting gavenusam, I simply want you to answer for your state about homelessness, crime, defunding, police being sanctuary city, and state billions in debt.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, how about all the money he funneled to his wife. They just uncovered that too.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. Unbelievable. What else do we have here that I think you might be interested in?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did you see? The only sport I care about in the Olympics is only one? You know what it is?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Hockey? Oh? Come on, is it not hard hockey? Hockey? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anyway, So we got a really close game the other night and we won an overtime, and this guy, Quinn Hughes, who scored the overtime goal, says he loves representing the US because it's the greatest country in the world. Unlike all these other woke athletes, I won't watch it. I don't want anything to do with any sport that's woke. Hockey is the coolest sport. I mean, American hockey players are the coolest people out there, you know.
Speaker 7: It said.
Speaker 8: When I was a kid, I always remember watching the Olympics and it being such a big deal and it was on you know, typically NBC.
Speaker 7: And it was you know, we all watched. It was so cool.
Speaker 8: And now it's like our kids don't even know what it is, nor do they have any interest in it. And then when they get up there and you finally get to hear them speak, they trash the country, and I'm like, what are we doing? Like the one guy urinated in the snow ice and I'm like, really, bro, that's that's your moment, that's what you want to do with your five seconds of fame.
Speaker 7: It's pathetic.
Speaker 1: No, let's get to her busy phones. Catherine Missouri on the Sean Hannity Show, Catherine, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Well, you know I called because of Linda giving up chocolate for lent.
Speaker 1: But then but no, no, no, no, no, we have to give a history here. Oh, okay, the years she's tried to give up cursing and within like three hours she's already failed spectacularly. And now she's like, all going to give up chocolate, meaning she needs to give up that which she is hardest to give up.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, but she should not give up dark chocolate, coco or coco uh never, because that stuff is good for your cardiovascular sister, it's anti carcinogen, it's good for your gut biome, it's it's just all around good.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 3: You know it's women who participate dark chocolate have less breast cancer. It's good.
Speaker 7: It's good.
Speaker 1: It's for forty days for crying out loud.
Speaker 7: Sean's like screwing your breast.
Speaker 1: He's not giving it up for She's not giving it up for the rest of her life.
Speaker 8: Her Catherine's calling him positivity.
Speaker 7: Sean's like Russia.
Speaker 2: No, I know.
Speaker 1: I just try to live a good life every day. And maybe this is just faulty thinking on my part. And yesterday was ash Wednesday, and but I haven't really thought maybe I should need to start thinking about going back to what I did as a kid and giving up something I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 1: You don't give up anything, and I give up being aggravated by you because you try to aggravate me every day.
Speaker 7: You got to give up something you love. You don't love.
Speaker 3: That a curse in different languages, I.
Speaker 7: Do, Catherine. This is this is let me advise you. I am not proud. I am definitely somebody who swears a lot.
Speaker 8: And I swear in many languages because I want to make sure the person I'm yelling at understands, just in case they don't.
Speaker 7: Yesterday yelled at somebody in Italian.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, well you know, coming from a Norwegian background, job try that.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna look it up. Thank you, Catherine.
Speaker 1: Oh great, You're going to teach her new new ways to curse, considering she can't give it up for lunch. You're not allowed of help. But we love you, Catherine. Thank you, We appreciate the call. Let's go say hi to Marty. He is she is in Texas. Marty, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 9: I'm glad to be talking to you, Glad to be alive and I heard you.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to talk to you. I love Texas. God loves Texas.
Speaker 9: Oh. Yes, absolutely wanted to talk to you about a and let you know, at seventy five years young, oh whatever you want to call it, I'm still here and I'm using that tool to kind of learn a lot. I think that it can be used for good, and I'm aware that it certainly can be used for evil, but I'm using it, choosing to use it for good. And I used it even to get some medical results, like a little pre diagnosis. Words to ask or questions to ask.
Speaker 1: So there is a great article that is freaking people out and it's gone very viral from a tech worker. The guy's name is Matt Human and he describes how recent AI advances have made his expertise obsolete as models are handling complex tasks. And he said, last year he writes new techniques for building these models unlocked a much faster pace of progress, and then it got even faster, and then faster again, and each new model wasn't just better than the last, it was better by a wider margin, and the time between the new model releases was shorter. And he said he was using AI more and more, going back and forth with it less and less, watching AI handle things that he used to think required his expertise. And then he goes on to explain a couple of examples, and they were releasing new models all the time, and he said he came to the realization that he is no longer needed for actual technical work for his job. And then he goes on to say and he says he will put in the information walk away and not a rough draft that he needs to fix anymore. He says, he tells AI what he wants, walks away from his computer for four hours, comes back and finds the work done, done well, done, better than I could have done it myself, no corrections needed. And a couple of months ago I was going back and forth with AI guiding it making edits. Now I just describe the outcome and I leave. And what he's saying is that AI is not just executing his instructions now he's an expert. It was making intelligent decisions. It had something that felt for the first time like judgment and taste and the inexplicable sense of knowing what the right call is. That people always said AI would never have the model has it and something close enough to that distinction is you know, doesn't matter anymore. He said it will impact law, finance, medicine and everything. Here's my point is, I want Marty this audience to dig deep into artificial intelligence. You need to understand it. I don't care what your age. And you're saying that you're doing that right, Yes I am.
Speaker 9: I'm dabbling with it and I'm finding it very fascinating and I use it as a tool just to help guide me along the way. But I know that my big boss is and that's Jesus himself.
Speaker 1: Amen to that. I can't disagree with that. And at the end of the day, the guy that built universes and galaxies. Within universes and galaxies is way smarter than anything any human can build. I can promise you that. Praise God anyway, I appreciate you being with us. God bless your Marty, God buss Texas. All right, let's get back for our busy phones cold free. It's eight hundred ninety four one, Shan if you want to be a part of the program, Rich in New Jersey, Rich, how are you.
Speaker 10: Sure it's such a pleasure to speak with you? Just you know, piggybacking on what Buck Sayston was talking about regarding the colleges, you know, with this indoctrination, you know, we could do this with half our brains, type hard our backs, you know, little tribute to rush that this this this indoctrination starts in the public schools in kindergarten. I've seen it, I live through it. So it and and I believe that that so much of of the left hypocrisy that you talk about all the time has to do with this as well. And you could look at even just I mean, you've spoken about how you need an ID to get into the Democratic National Convention, you know, but of course the you know you don't need one to vote. They they they won't fund ICE because they want federal agents who are trying to uphold law to have ideas, but yet anyone can go and cast a vote in a federal election. It is insane. And on another little little little just side side note, you know you've got some I'm surprised that I would love to ask Jasmine Crockett, who throws around the race card like and hole covers, why she was not outraged at the turn at the result of the Virginia governor toil race, where you know, of course, the white Democrat woman won, the black Republican woman lost. And I have to believe that if it were switched that that's what we would have heard about would have been racism. And you know, the race card thrown out there, and it's just it's just unbelievable.
Speaker 1: The double standard is unbelievable. And you're right about bucking his book.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: For example, hypnotism is real. All right, imagine that you're in front of me. I'm gonna uh, you know how easy it is to hypnotize somebody? Let me tell you how to do it? Ready, all right, first I want you to you have rings on.
Speaker 2: Take off your.
Speaker 10: Rings, okay, take off my ring okay.
Speaker 1: Sit in a straight back chair and sit up straight I'm.
Speaker 10: In my car, sitting up straight with my ring off.
Speaker 2: Remove your shoes.
Speaker 6: Move my shoes. Okay, I have speakers on. Is that okay?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Take them off. Now, put your hands together in prayer like fashion. And when I say squeeze your hands together, want you to squeeze them. Yes, okay, I'm gonna stop here. And then I would have you squeeze so hard. And then I'd say and if you try to open your hands, your hands won't open up. You see these people do it on stage. Call the law of reverse suggestion. When I started telling you, take off your rings, sit in a straight back chair, take off your shoes, they were all commands. I wasn't requesting. I wasn't being polite. Hypnotism, that stuff you see on stage that's funny, is real. You can hypnotize people. Some people are more susceptible than others. Anyway, it's a topic near and dear to my heart. We'll talk more about it maybe tomorrow. Rich got to run man appreciate it. Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program.