Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapping.
Speaker 2: All right, Garrett, what do you have?
Speaker 1: So Carolyn wants to phone tap her husband Steve.
Speaker 3: Now the couple have a rat problem in the house, and Carolyn isn't as scared as Steve is. Right, So Carolyn said, all right, I'll take care of the exterminator.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: So she also figured that it would be a good time to play a phone tap on her husband. So I'm gonna call up Steve as the exterminator, saying, hey, a.
Speaker 1: Little bit of a problem. No one wants to get this call. All right, Here comes Garrett's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Closely, Yes, Steve, Hey, this is Jack White with the extermination company.
Speaker 1: I was hired by Carolyn.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, how you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to come back maybe tomorrow and finish the job.
Speaker 2: Can I would prefer that we didn't have to come back tomorrow before you get it done today?
Speaker 1: Well, no, I got I got three more jobs.
Speaker 3: I'm already an hour behind because I didn't realize how big this issue was. There's at least one one rat that is pregnant that I will need another contraction just to remove them from the house.
Speaker 2: Please, if we can do anything, I trust me. The overtime, whatever it is for for her, I can't. I can't deal with having to listen to her tonight. If she has to sleep in a house full of rats. I'll pay for your whole day. You have two more account accounts to go to. I'll pay for those accounts. I almost reschedule them for tomorrow. Please reschedule with them for tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Please, man, listen as much I feel your pain, trust me, I know, I know clazy.
Speaker 2: Man, she's crazy. She won't stay in the house. Man, There's no possibility she could eat or bathe or sleep. If you would please do this for me, please please, sir.
Speaker 1: Sir listen, I would love to and uh, you know I feel your pain, but there's.
Speaker 2: Please do it. I'm begging you.
Speaker 1: To be If I have to do it for you, then I got to do for everyone else.
Speaker 2: Would Why would you come to the house and leave? You know I'm finis Why would you come there and not finish it?
Speaker 1: I wasn't expecting to walk into a country of rats.
Speaker 2: Almost. I don't want to live in the wife and I don't want to live in a country of rats.
Speaker 4: How can you just lead? What kind of.
Speaker 2: Business is this?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I can't listen. I got to get going. I just want to let you know, so so just finishing my house? Well, no I can't.
Speaker 3: All right, let's just hold for the best that the mother does not give birth tonight or else would be in a whole situation.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna We're not going to a house like that, are you there, Carolyn? He is so unbelievably scared at you're You're not the one that's scared, right, No, he's such a baby about this.
Speaker 3: I'll call him back from the radio station right now, and you do all the talk and I'll just sit back.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, Hello, that's wrong. The termin exterminator guy's just there. He said he's not gonna be able to finish the job. And our house is filled with pregnant rats.
Speaker 4: I mean, did he say that he was going to be back.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, you're gonna be back. He said, he good back in the morning. I wanted to be back in two minutes. Out of the end inside and cleaning out at home.
Speaker 4: He's going to be back tomorrow. It's it's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: We can say, it's a big deal. It's gonna be ten pregnant rats. We come back in tomorrow to be what are you what you mind? Are you what you mind?
Speaker 4: It's going to be okay? I mean tell me.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not okay right now? Do you understand besides the mice.
Speaker 4: That we have a primate rot in my house?
Speaker 2: I want it out. I wanted out to. Did you just say, oh, I'm not gonna kill the mom.
Speaker 4: You're gonna kill a mom to be. I'm gonna kill a mom. I'm gonna kill a dad.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna kill kid.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna kill everybody.
Speaker 2: I want them gone. Please, I'm at work. I can't be acting like this. I'm I'm gonna have a heart attack. I'm gonna have a stroke. My eyes is about to shoot out of my head. Please make a phone call. Tell him where the money is?
Speaker 4: Are you afraid of the knife?
Speaker 2: You remember the night Maris when we first started dating. I break up and say it pouring in through the windows. Do you remember me standing up on a bed with cold slim talking about the.
Speaker 4: Rats party harmless? They're so cute. It's like Mickey a mini. Now there's not.
Speaker 2: Being shooting about it. Nobody's taking care of the situation. Hey, Steve, Steve, Hello.
Speaker 3: Mine's garrette moves during in the morning show and she just got.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants, the
Speaker 3: Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show