Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinner, simple man. That can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly. Well, everything's about Bill o'reiley is a Bill O'Reilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, how are you.
Speaker 2: You know I'm holding on a summer.
Speaker 1: By the way, this year, I'm not talking about like you know, winter, spring, summer, fall, your your entire year weatherwise in New York has been total crap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know where you're reading it. But for all the bad weather, I'm blaming an uncle.
Speaker 1: I would love Bruce Blakeman to win. Do you think he can win? My only fear is nothing to do with Bruce. Bruce would fix New York. I think this may be the last chance for New York. I think California can be fixed as well as if in fact they elect the right person there. But I don't know if too many people like me said I've had enough and have left, and I left years ago. I've been down here years now.
Speaker 2: I disagree on California. It's never coming back. But New York could be saved.
Speaker 1: Because the dot you don't think Hilton can win.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter if he wins or not. It's the mentality of the voters in California. It's a different mentality there. I'm talking to Daniel Baldwin on my Do It Live long form, and the horror that the entertainment industry has wreaked on people who are non liberal is unprecedented. We've never seen this in this country. It's a very untold story. Disney leads the way. I don't know whether you noticed it not, but iiger used to run to is Andy. You just want the La Lakers. Well you're gonna have a whole who team there. But California's mentality is different than you know. New York is basically a working class state outside of some precincts, wealthy precincts in the Hamptons and things like that.
Speaker 1: Well it's New York City and it's the Five Boroughs, and you know, the population is so large. If you look at a map of how they voted, say in twenty twenty four, it looks like a red state. I mean, it looks mostly red, right.
Speaker 2: Right, And it is in the mentality wise, So you and I were brought up here. We know the state as well as anybody. The people here are hardworking people, very ethnic people, traditional people. Not in California. That state has been turned around by illegal immigration. That is the big difference.
Speaker 1: And well, I hate to tell you, but look at you know, parts of New York has the same exact problem. Built New York City has the problem. Parts along I want to have the problem. I mean I can name specific towns. I won't name them where if you were ever to survey the entire population, you're talking about a lot of illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: Well, Franklin Square, you're all of hometown. He's been devastated by illegal migration, but it's not at the level of Calimoria. So anyway, the well loop, Yeah, the point of view here is that Blakeman could win. He's running ahead of Zelden, and Zolan almost did it. But again it's African American voters, so sixty percent of them are supporting Hugel. And I'm trying to figure out, maybe you can help me here, what is in it for you other than these false free promises of a giant government giving you everything. Why would you want to throw in with a totalitarian regime like Hoko Amandami. Why would you want to do that and limit your own personal freedoms? Because that's what the progressive communist movement does. It limits personal freedom. The state dictates everything. Why would African Americans want to do that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: So remember when Trump brand the first time and he would be speaking to the crowds that had predominantly minority What have you got to lose? Now you think about it, Where are the worst schools and where's the worst crime? In every blue state, blue city, you name it, The worst government run schools are in those cities. New York is one of the worst school systems in the world, especially when you look at predominantly minority neighborhoods.
Speaker 3: UH.
Speaker 1: Law and order, safety and security, a prerequisite for pursuit of happiness, doesn't exist in a lot of a lot of predominantly minority neighborhoods. UH. So, to answer your question is we have seen a shift towards Republicans when it when it comes to this issue. I'm sorry we have. We have seen this shift when it comes to African African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans when it comes to this issue. Donald Trump cleaned up Washington, d C. I got to give a Democratic mayor, Muriel Bowser credit because she wanted her city cleaned up and and she cooperated. Uh it happened, I believe was at Memphis, Tennessee. Same thing. Uh. Other states rejected. Look at Minnesota, Look at the vote in Minnesota last night, and and they never care about the people that are shot, shot and killed in Chicago or Los Angeles or any big city in any blue state. So I think that there is a possibility for a shift. I don't know the answer why. I can only tell you that it is sad because we are capable of so much better. I'm going to give you numbers because you're a friend of mine and I know you can handle this. And it's simple, simple math. Do you know New York City, with a population of what nine million, little under nine million people, that their budget as proposed by Zoron Marxist Kami Mamdani, for nine million people, with the worst law and order, worst quality of life, they can't even pick up the garbage, right. I think they have nine rats for every one individual that lives in that city. That New York City's budget is billions and billions of dollars larger than the entire state of Florida. It's mind theming to me, how is that possible? Bill? How did New Yorkers allow that to happen?
Speaker 2: Unions primarily? And you got to watch the gators down in Florida if you're going to the you know, so, just keep your eye on my book Confronting America. It has to change since September fifteenth. And the reason that New York City's education system, which serves the minority children because the wealthier people go to private school, all right, the reason is collapsed is truancy that the New York City authorities will not enforce children going to school, so they don't go, and no one is watching it or complaining about it. And that's why it happened. There's always a reason behind this, and it always comes back to will and you know, will to help the kids. There is no will in New York City to help the kids. And what gets me is that Vocal is tied into all of this. She hasn't done one improvement that I can see. I'm Mandanni's gone. I mean, if you're going to discuss Mandami, it's.
Speaker 1: Like I think, Hoko, I don't think she's particularly bright, Bill, I don't. She reminds me of Kamala.
Speaker 2: She can read, she can read the stats what it.
Speaker 1: Is well, but she's gonna do whatever Mamdani demands because she needs his endorsement or fears she will lose power.
Speaker 2: Well, it's Hasty that runs the state, Carl Heasty. She doesn't deal with Mandami.
Speaker 4: Heasty does.
Speaker 2: But it's a corrupt state, there's no doubt about it. And when you have responsibility like you do have in Florida and Texas, Tennessee, the other states where if you don't go to school, the parents get in trouble, all right, the parents all. You don't have that in the Blue States. And there's one more thing I want to bring up to you, and I hope it's not too controversial for the Hannity Radio program.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know, we avoid controversy like crazy. Bill.
Speaker 2: Did you see this bill heally signed in Massachusetts that now you can kill a baby up to birthing.
Speaker 1: I did see it. It makes me sick to my stomach. I did a podcast yesterday. Did you ever see the movie Heaven Israel? Did you ever read the book? Okay, it's about you, Bill, Please watch it. It is so inspiring. It's amazing. And I had people near death experience. I had an expert. I had two people that experienced it, and they saw Jesus, they saw God, they saw angels, They felt a peace they never had before in their life. They saw loved ones that had passed prior to them, beauty colors, that we don't exist in this world, but exist up there in paradise. I bring this up because you were asking me what all right? So I, oh, so one of the things that Chris birth. What this young man that went to heaven his last name is burpo Okay, And one of the things he saw was a sister. He's only four years old when he went to heaven, but a sister that was miscarried after two months by the mother. And he described it in detail. He described in detail his father's grandfather who came up to him and introduced himself in heaven in paradise, And it was so amazing to listen to that. What does that say that life begins a conception, at least in God's eyes.
Speaker 2: Take out the politics of it. So there are six nations in the world, six that allow abortions at birth, that's.
Speaker 1: It called him fanticide, Bill, Let's call it what it is. So that child is capable of living on its own outside the womb.
Speaker 2: There aren't There should be an exception if the mother will die, but they always slip in, and so did heally the health of the mother, which could be a panic attack. But what I'm trying to link is this extremism on the left to these horrifying decisions that are now literally life and death. And if you think anybody listening to us now that the liberal progressive point of view is in any way humanitarian, you are blank and nuts because it brings suffering after suffering, and now it brings death in Massachusetts to a helpless baby. And you know, Maura Healey has to be an atheist. I don't know whether she is or isn't, but he has to be.
Speaker 1: Because she doesn't have a heart, a conscience, or a soul. You can't. That is infanticide. You are killing a baby that can live on its own outside the mother's womb. No the way to put a bill, Okay, if you say, well it's not viable, whatever it is, Okay, that's a very different argument in my view. I don't agree with a lot of people. I think there's so many other alternatives. And by the way, not the least of which is take if you don't want to get pregnant tape precautions. I mean, let's start with individual responsibility. But nobody ever wants to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Well, medical science can pinpoint now the journey of the fetus, so there's no excuse.
Speaker 1: Eighteen days after conception, the heart is beating.
Speaker 2: Right, So medical science, the advancements in a birthing are unbelievable. And people know what the status is. Women know, the doctors know when the birth happens. But if MOREA. Healy were to run tomorrow in Massachusetts, she'd win that.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't think Gavin Newsom would win if he was running for governor of California.
Speaker 2: Again, this is pretty blatant here, Hannity. This is a black and white issue. Now, we're not talking a budget, We're not talking hypocrisy. We're talking a human being. The governor Massachusetts signing a piece of paper saying you want to kill your baby. When the baby is birthed, you can bill.
Speaker 1: There's people that have taken it further. You know, remember the tape that came out. Well, if you you know, after the baby's born, we can have a discussion with the parents and then they can decide that baby's born at that point. I mean, why don't we call that for what it is, like first degree murder. I mean, that's insane. People, I don't know. You know, it's sort of like the trans issue, men and women's sports issue. It's like eliminate the Presidency, the Senate and the Judiciary, and amnesty for illegals and no borders, no I US defunded, the Apartment of War and all deportations and cash bell, abolish prisons, police, you know, a green new deal, the well tax, et cetera. You know this, this is now the party that's taken over by the lunatics. It's crazy all things. Bill O'Reilly Billoreilly dot com. Bill listen, do have a great couple of days off when you take it. I think we will hear from you next week. We appreciate you being honest always. Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back, we'll continue. All right, You've been very patient. Let's get to our busy, busy telephones, shall we. Let us say hi to Susan in Texas. Susan High. How are you glad you called? Hi? I'm sighing glad you called. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 5: Well, I was.
Speaker 6: Listening to you yesterday and you were talking about the governor want to be in Wisconsin, and I thought that since Thanksgiving us her favorite holiday, that we should send her some turkeys.
Speaker 1: You mean like a consolation Brice? Yeah, yeah, because she lost. Okay, what's the consolation prize?
Speaker 6: Turkey?
Speaker 1: You want me to send her turkey? Send her a turkey to cook. She claims to be a good cook. I'm sorry, but my master built butterball turkey fryar will be anything she can even dream of cooking. In terms of a turkey, nobody beats my turkey. My turkey is the best, the juiciest, the most delicious. And I've got a special recipe that I use. You know, imagine, you know, like you base the turkey and it's like the dumbest thing in the world because you put the liquid on top of the turkey that's in the oven and it just rolls off it like water off a duck's back. Right, you know what I'm talking about? Yes, And the beauty is when you have the master built butterball turkey fryer. You know you injected the internal You inject it. And I'm not going to give away my secret sauce because it makes it taste. Every bite of that turkey is so juicy. You don't even need gravy. Let's put it that way. You know, the reason most people pour a ton of gravy on turkeys is because when it comes out of the oven basing or no basing, its dry, and it's like, ugh, I don't like dry meat.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the keys to cooking good ribs and cooking good steaks and cooking you know, gray pork chops or whatever you happen to be cooking is moisture. I get my moisture. For example, when I do everyday cooking steaks or pork chops or pork ribs or even a hamburger. You spray it with a lot of avocado oil or olive oil. Just spray it, all right, Susan. We appreciate you. God bless Texas. Rick in Rochester, New York. Rick, how are you glad you call hie Sean Ay?
Speaker 3: Thanks for taking to call a long time listener. And I don't know if you realize how much you help save us, some of us to yours with what's going on in New York City and then in Albany, you help us get through some of the days in the real upstate area in Rochester. As I was calling to just some of this stuff about protecting our athletes. You know what we're seeing in the w NBA and these wicked, vicious hits. It reminded me my son played football at Dartmouth College when Buddy Stevens was the coach. God rest his soul. He died tragically a couple of years ago on a bike accident, but it got so bad he realized so many of his players were getting concussive injuries. He testified in front of Congress. He changed all the rules throughout the IVY League, where they finally adopted his beliefs that no, we're not going to hit it all during the week and save it just for the weekends and hopes to reduce the number of injuries. I don't know if a lot of our country is aware, but I think this coming year the NCAA is going to be starting women's flagball as an actual sport, And right now throughout the country there's young girls teams elementary school through high school that are forming flag football teams. If they don't control even the flag football settings where they allow people to get whacked across the neck, in the head and driven to the ground, those are the things that our kids are going to get seriously injured. And I think Buddy Steven said it well one time when he was coaching and came out he spoke to Congress. He said, look, I love the game, but I love my players more. And I think we're at that crossroads with what we're seeing on the internet and the TV at the end w NBA and some of these other major this weekend. A lot of people don't know and do subsorb Germany the flag football competitions, men's and women's international competitions, and the top several teams make it to the twenty twenty eight Olympics. So there you have, again a higher level of sports for say, our female competitors. And to see this type of violence going on even within a basketball setting, it's not gladiators. You know, the control needs to be there. And so anyways, I just wanted to pass that along and again thanks for what you do.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it man. Thank you and good luck in Rochester. I mean, I'm praying for New York that you are, that you elect Bruce Blakeman. He'll do a great job for upstate, especially with liquefied natural gas. It's the single easiest solution to get New York out of the financial message in and to lower taxes and to really get things back together. You know, Linda, we've talked a lot about this WNBA thing, that clothesline foul against Sophie Cunningham. It was awful by this girl Carrington. But what was worse is to me the coach of the Indiana Fever. Let's go the coach. Well, you're not going to get a free lay up if you're playing miss Carrington. And you know, I thought they made the right call. She didn't defend Sophie. Now she's saying, you know, to her critics, to go to hell.
Speaker 7: Listen, we are united, we are connected. We will not be divided. Every day these women put there on the line. Every day when they go low, we go high. Love will win, grace will win, humility will win, and kindness will win. I stand by them. I will always stand by them. Everybody else can go to hell.
Speaker 1: Everybody else can go to hell. So the only reason I think is my belief and my interpretation, she's doing this is because she was criticized and people want her out as the coach for not standing up for a player. Linda, you agree with me on this, even though you're not a sports person. Maybe Ethan should weigh in.
Speaker 5: Well, this is in sports, it's politics, but by all means, have everybody else weigh in? That's fine with me.
Speaker 1: No, Well, do you have any thoughts New York thoughts? I have a lot of thoughts.
Speaker 5: But unfortunately, the one thing that this doesn't have anything to do with is sports. This entire episode is not about sports. It's about politics. You know, if they keep saying the WNBA will not be used as a pawn in the political game, what they don't realize is they walked into the political game the second that they allowed men tending to be women to play against biological women. It's wrong and it's dangerous. Now they're having a hard time dealing with these women who are attacking kateln Clark and Sophie Cunningham. There's clearly a race issue. There's clearly attention on the court. They are being completely and totally isolated and attacked on the regular, and people like Katie will tell me, oh, well, it's a very aggressive sport. The WNBA is definitely more aggressive, and so on and so forth. I'm like, I hear you, Okay, fine, but this isn't aggressive. This is targeting. This isn't everybody hitting everybody. This is going after somebody because you don't like what they say, what they stand for, or what they look like on the court. Period, end of sentence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyone have any different though than that? Ethan.
Speaker 8: I think, honestly, Linda and you are two of the two people that can speak to this because you both have daughters that are playing sports, and no matter what the sport is, this affects them. This is going to affect Linda's order, This is going to affect your daughter because both of them play sports, and it's their safety that matters most. It's not the game, it's the safety.
Speaker 1: That's a big safety issue. All right, do our busy phones? Mary Nevada Next, Sean Hannity show, what's up Mary, what's going on out there? Hi?
Speaker 9: Thanks for taking my call. Actually, I just wanted to call to say that I caught the Oliver Larkin Interviews the other night. Yes, ma'am, you presented a master class. It was awesome. You did not let up, and I was so proud of you. And I have to say, you and Donald Trump are always right, and I never waiver in my support for either one of you. And you just made me proud, just so proud.
Speaker 1: Just now, I've been doing a lot more with these DSA candidates, just to expose them. I mean the fact that you know, I finished the radio interview at Larkin seem like a nice guy. I don't have anything against him. I just think his positions are insane. But you know, when I finished with so you believe even two each according to the need and from each according to the ability. Yeah, I agree with that. And I'm like, you know who said that first? And he goes, I don't, but I'm sure you're going to tell me. I said, yeah, that would be Karl Marx. They're Marxists.
Speaker 9: Silent after that, he said nothing, not what.
Speaker 1: What do you say to that? I mean, it's kind of a checkmate moment in my mind.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 9: I thought it was great, and he could not defend his position at all. And I loved how much of one hundred thousand dollars should you be able to keep? And he just could not.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. They can answer, they don't want to because the answer is as much as they can all of it if they possibly could. That's why they don't want to answer it. That's what you know. Why is AOC saying oh no, no, defund the police. This and that was all woke one point, zh We don't really believe that because their internal polling is showing it's killing them in terms of the upcoming midterms. That's the only reason they're changing, the only one, no other reason. No, God bless you, Mary. Where do you live in out out West Sparks, Nevada. I've been there. I know where that is really all right.
Speaker 9: It's just the little community.
Speaker 1: Oh well, God bless you, and God bless everyone there. Nice out there. It's a whole different terrain than what I'm used to. I like water, so that's why I'm in the perfect state for me. All right, quick break right back to our busy phones. Our toll free number is eight hundred and ninety four one, sean. If you want to be a part of the purp, all right, let's get back to our phones our numbers toll free. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to join us, let us say hello to Doug in Texas. God bless Texas. Doug. What's happening, Hi, Sean? How are you? I'm good? How are you? You don't sound like you're from Texas, Dude, sound like you're from New York.
Speaker 4: I am from New York. And I was going to say to Linda, don't ever lose that accent. It's awesome. I'm never going to lose my accent.
Speaker 1: So so everywhere you go in Texas, let me guess where in New York are you from? How many people ask you that.
Speaker 4: I get bussed all the time?
Speaker 1: That's funny. All right, you have about a minute. I won't take any more of your time. What's on your mind?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm going to move fast because I really want to get this in here, and I really would love to hear your opinion. The first thing is one you and I are a classmates from an old alumni. And I'm not going to mention, but I will say because of that, you notice, how was.
Speaker 1: It was it grammar school, high school or college?
Speaker 4: Well, grammar schoa.
Speaker 1: Well you went to that, I don't mind saying. We went to Sacred Heart in Hempstead longand were you older than me, younger than me?
Speaker 4: Older? I was in your sister's class.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I know that class. Really well, I'm going to I'm going to tell my sister you called.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: My point is with this is that when you think about it, the discipline that we learned in that school, how many successful people came out, including yourself. And I like to think of myself, and I think that's what kids are missing today. The meat of my call here is though I went to Saint John's University, I was of New York, I mean retired New York fireman. During my off shifts, I went to Saint John's University, got my undergraduate and got my Jyiss doctorate. In both cases, I took an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States. When you went to court, you take an oath, and if you violated that oath, you were punished. So if you were in the fire department you violated your oath, you either were dismissed or you were punished. If you took an oath of office as a lawyer, you were either sanctioned or admonished, or you were even disbarred. And if you go to court and you take an oath, you could either go to jail or even worse. So these guys who are running on the socialist platform are taking an oath and they're clearly violating because they're not they're not upholding, they're dismantling. How is it that it's not easier to get these guys out of office like to start and.
Speaker 1: Well, let me say this only because of the constraints of time. And I can't wait to write my sister and tell her that you called. I'm sure she knows who you are. I'm sure, And I'm just going to say this. Here's my prediction. The DSA platform, everything that I list every day is going to be at some point taken down. I will come on this program and say I told you they're going to take it down, not because they don't believe it, because they're hiding who they are and it's not going to work for them electorally, so they are willing to adopt the policy of lying to win power. Mark my words. I don't think I'm wrong. I learned a lot in sacred heart. Okay, yeah, Doug, I just have to run because I got to take a break. But listen, call back again, and I will be telling my sister you checked in with us. Okay, thanks Sean. She's doing great. She's like I wish my sister. I love my sister. I wish she'd loved me a little less. She's too obsessed with my health, don't you think, Linda.
Speaker 5: I think that she would tell you the same thing that I tell you, which is that you need a clock.