Speaker 1: Welcome to This is Important, a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what's obviously most crucially integral to the fabric of our very nature.
Speaker 2: Today we talk about.
Speaker 3: Celine Dion makes the most fucking chub white wine music you've ever heard.
Speaker 4: In your life. Adam Devine doesn't have a dick, Like that's crazy. I always kind of thought he had a dick, whether her small or large.
Speaker 2: Set my heart and motion.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Start your engines.
Speaker 4: M m m m m ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming.
Speaker 3: Ming out so hard it hurts a bagel.
Speaker 2: Hold up, you hurt yourself?
Speaker 4: Had a bagel? It's a boy.
Speaker 2: It's science up.
Speaker 3: Fellas Excited to see my fucking best friends on one screen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all of all of my friends, and to me, all of them. No one's missing. Nobody one's missing. If I were to make a list of my best friends, this would be it. There would be two best friends and then no one else is here. I'll say that, ye, sorry.
Speaker 2: Buddy, which is missing?
Speaker 4: Nobody's missing? Not here, Kyle is missing. I'll let the cat out of the bank. Kyle's not here. Guys. For the audio listeners, it's like Kyle's gonna chime in again, and uh, he's not here, but we miss him.
Speaker 2: And if you're listening at home, on the count of three, you can tell us what he's doing. One, two, three, you said it yourself. He's eating baby.
Speaker 4: He is eating babies.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 4: Do you think I want my baby back? Is what people are saying, because Kyle is currently eating their babies, eating.
Speaker 2: Little baby's back. Yeah, just just the back.
Speaker 3: He bites them on the spine and slurps up. What's the ship that's in your spine.
Speaker 4: Like the spinal fluid?
Speaker 2: Spinal fluid?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that ship is good, dude, that's good. God. That's like bone marrow. Oh, it's better. It's better spinal I'm always grossed out, Like at a nice restaurant and they're like and and we want you to try the bone marrow. And then they put down the bone marrow and then they're like you like take a little spoon and you spread on your toes and you're like, I'm eating the inside of a bone, like the and then it's it's science so good, you just keep ordering it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's I don't care for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be real with you. I don't love bone marrow. I also don't love I've been I've been fortunate enough to try what is it for?
Speaker 4: I don't like that at all.
Speaker 3: It's like when they when they have like a goose in a cage and they feed it so much that it's liver just starts to just turn into a water balloon, and then they cut it out of their body and then you scoop a knife into it.
Speaker 2: You spread it on your toes. I like that, Actually, no, you like that. I mean I like just regular pat. I don't know if I need if there's a difference even, but I do like pate. I've had a hankering for pata since I was a young boy. So what you would sneak if you would sneak down to your parents having like a party and you'd go to like the little like layout that they.
Speaker 4: Have your family was ball and wait your parents had pat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, my my parents had a little smoky hot dogs and barbecue sauce.
Speaker 2: Wait, so that's little. You just did this.
Speaker 4: That's little. That's little too.
Speaker 3: That's the size of a little smoky. I mean to me, it's pretty, it's pretty large.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty good nickname. A little smoky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what That's what I nicknamed my cock is a little smoky smoke.
Speaker 3: So you're not palling, you're not packing a Drake hasn't made seen it?
Speaker 2: I think I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Is that Drake has like he can we lead? He lead? He like released a six tape or like a video or a is it a photo or video?
Speaker 2: Legedly? I don't know what it is. Seen it apparently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, I've seen a numerous amounts of time. I've got it on repeat.
Speaker 2: I put it.
Speaker 4: Blake has like twelve tabs up and it's all Drake's cock, Right, I've got different angles?
Speaker 2: Dude, is it that we saw the Toronto space needle? Is that what's happening? Oh? How's how's the view?
Speaker 4: Let's just say it isn't the six. It's eight and a half to ten, the sixth.
Speaker 2: From the six.
Speaker 4: He is definitely not from the six.
Speaker 2: Brother, how's the view?
Speaker 4: Well, so he's got a huge you say it's got a huge one? You need another four inches?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Was is that what we're saying? Blake? He's got a bit, he's got a big Oh yeah, you haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that's good.
Speaker 4: Can you show us put it in the Chad Hopie, put it in the chain.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know how to drop links. I'm gonna give you a three page link that if you click you get a disease on your computer.
Speaker 4: Well, that is true. Send us, send us a link, a link.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not gonna start googling Drake's dick. I'm gonna get a bunch of sh you've seen it.
Speaker 4: I have you did it already, You've already done it.
Speaker 3: But it was it was on a whim. It was like through Twitter. I'm just not I'm not even or sorry.
Speaker 2: X Blake's the guy who's like, look I did meth If I don't do it again, I never did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what X does. It's gonna give it to us, and it's gonna give us the link so we could see Drake's cock. You need another four inches? Anna, can you find I mean I know we have, I know we have producers on the show. Is it illegal to ask our producers to Anna is already on it.
Speaker 3: She says, she is looking at thank you, Anne, I'm looking so yeah. Basically Okay, it's unconfirmed. This is all allegedly because it's Drake himself hasn't said it's him, it does appear to be him.
Speaker 2: Well, oh dude, why does it have like a hairline?
Speaker 3: No, he's got the braids sort of the strap or what he's he's really wriggle.
Speaker 4: Raggle in that ship. I mean, does he have a new album about to come out? Because this is genius marketing. And he's like, I'm not gonna say it's me. I'm not saying it's me or it's not me, and then it's just the biggest cock ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a monster.
Speaker 4: Okay. Our girl Becca produce re Becca she she.
Speaker 2: This says the page doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Echo was on it.
Speaker 3: Anna, Anna said she was getting and Becca got it first. What the heck everybody's got Oh, we're getting a lot of links round.
Speaker 4: This says the page. It says the page doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Do you think he took it down? I got one that was like an orange peel.
Speaker 4: There's Anna's Okay, I don't really Yes, who's got a pretty regular sized cock? No? No, no, no, you can't be watching what I saw. No I'm saying I'm watching the same thing had slack.
Speaker 2: Dude, Oh is it a video?
Speaker 4: It's a video. Oh okay, I just have a pixelated in and it is. It is large. It's a big it's a big dick. Yeah, he wriggle raggles it. Yeah, that's a that's a whim wham. But also you know where he's holding it. He's doing that classic thing you know when you want your dick to look bigger. You basically like, I'll kind of hold the balls, get it to him. Wow, he's holding so far down.
Speaker 3: Yes, Adam, it's weird you say that, because that's the first thing I thought. I'm like, where is this dude's balls? It's like I think he has it all in his hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's holding his balls. So you see the tires.
Speaker 2: Look at the footage.
Speaker 4: Where are the ball? I just did, Where are the balls? Where are the balls? Where the ball? What do you mean you did? You stay staring at it until we're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something in the foreground that's covering that.
Speaker 4: Are No, I think he's holding the balls and the base makes it look a little larger. By the way, that's a that's a meaty seven and a half to eight inch cocking. That's a meat that's a meaty cock. Not saying it isn't, not saying it isn't. I'm saying he's holding the base right, right, holding the base right monster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's definitely like making it.
Speaker 4: Yeah you four inches, and so that's why I believe this is him releasing it. Yeah, whether that's his dick or not, he could a photoshop to a giant cock in prosthetics and then he's like and then he's like, you know what, or prosthetics and then maybe he's going like, I'm not saying it's mirror. It's not me. By the way, here is my new album. I've got a jet to pay for.
Speaker 3: Here's my new single featuring Selene Dionn.
Speaker 2: What's cool is like there's somebody getting paid a lot of money in the pr world right now to find a way to spend this in his favor, right, Like it's already yeah, it's yeah, it's in his favor, brother.
Speaker 4: It's in his favor.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's already way in his favor, dude, it's about four inches into his favor.
Speaker 2: It's saying that it's not favorable. I'm just saying, like it's embarrassing a little bit to have like a video of this. There's nothing embarrassing about well.
Speaker 4: See, the thing is if he if he was an actor that specifically was on children's television, and it wouldn't be a good look, then for sure his his career is over. He's salty. He is a rapper.
Speaker 2: Who loves bad bitches. That's the problem exactly.
Speaker 4: No, I think that. I don't think that's him, but I'm sure he does like bad bitches.
Speaker 2: I think it's him featuring Two Change.
Speaker 4: I think that's a separate Rocky, is it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's all of them together. He's on a song. They're all together.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well then yeah, then he likes bad bitches and that's his problem.
Speaker 2: Else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think it's bad.
Speaker 2: I've seen this now, I've seen the solution.
Speaker 4: Right, I don't think. I don't think it's a bad look even a little bit for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, that's maybe bad, bad look if you're a substitute teacher or something, but like a rapper, No, no problems, man, right, that's that's just fine, fair enough.
Speaker 4: You know what we gotta do, Well, we got to take a page because we're always learning, right in our business.
Speaker 2: Curious out there.
Speaker 4: You say, you know, you see things that someone else does, and you go, okay, yeah, maybe when I'm promoting something, I do something similar or I spin it, uh and and do do it in my way. We have to release ah. So we're comedy guys, right, So next time we release a movie or we're on TV show and we're promoting it, we release a video no dick dickless.
Speaker 2: Oh. I thought you're gonna say, little Smoke us and I'm like, dude.
Speaker 4: Not even.
Speaker 2: Brought to you by Little Smoke.
Speaker 4: And then get the conversation going that like he is, he doesn't even have a dick. This guy's dickless totally. And then it's a whole national conversation, really sparking. And then you release, uh a video of actually you tucked it back into your buttthole and then it comes out and it's massive, dude, And then it's a whole because you because you gotta you gotta keep the story going, right. That's a way, dude, that's a Adam Devine way.
Speaker 2: So this is like a teaser for the trailer for the move. Like it's like a lot there's a lot of steps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no is why I just spun on the marketing campaign that will get the national conversation going. This is At first, it's not in your favor, and you're like, oh, Adam Devine doesn't have a dick, Like that's crazy to be shot. I always kind of thought he had a dick, whether he's small or larger, you know, I don't I'm not exactly sure. And then it's revealed I have a huge, massive, massive And then people were like, well, I gotta see this movie because then what kind of pants is he wearing? You know?
Speaker 2: This is like Barbie and ken No, I don't know. Do we wear the I am a keno?
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, that's that's what I'm.
Speaker 2: Dick. Is this?
Speaker 4: Is this enough for you? Is seven inches enough?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 4: Kof? Well? Seven inches? I would go way bigger than seven inches, Blake, seven inches ten inches enough? Okay? Sorry, okay, But you know what movie theater is it?
Speaker 3: When movie theater when you go in and there's that thing that plays beforehand, that's like Nicole Kidman and she's like, we go to the movies to sit here alone in the dark.
Speaker 2: But does it matter for the job. I'm just saying what it for us to know the exact chain. That doesn't.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, what if when you go to a regal cinema the thing that plays is Adam with his dick tucked between his legs, and he's like, the only way you could truly know how big my cop is is by being in the theater and then he unlocks his legs and it's ten inch og just comes yeah, fucking raggling.
Speaker 4: Now, hey, all I'm saying, And I don't know if people would like that or not. Like, honestly, I'm not sure if the national zeitgeist, uh, if they would be happy with seeing that. All I know is it would be a conversation startup. That's all we care about. At this point, it was real quick.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to lose the thread of the bit here.
Speaker 4: Monster.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I know what this is anymore. But I don't listen.
Speaker 4: You know that.
Speaker 2: I don't think you know the listening. I want to jump in. I have so much to share.
Speaker 3: This is why you had to know what theater Nicole Kidman's thing played before?
Speaker 4: Is it amc?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, so now does it add up or no? You're still a little lost. Yeah, I'm a little lost.
Speaker 2: To Adam, You're lost to that.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, after after he went and did the Regal Cinema.
Speaker 2: They got I mean you fearlessly jumped in with something that was I'm laughing, but I was like, I don't know what we're talking about this.
Speaker 4: That's the thing about me is I rarely know what we're talking about. But I'll fearlessly jump in. I will fearlessly jump in. That is why you're my best friend, and so is Durs. And that's it, and that's it, and no one else and nobody else.
Speaker 2: Do you think there was a draft or even the deleted scene where it's just Ken and Barbie like doing cartwheels naked and you don't see any of the genitals like that, Maybe that's gotta be in a draft.
Speaker 4: You think they had more? Did they really touch upon the genitals other than like it's kind of the last line of the movie.
Speaker 2: That was the whole thing, well by the way they brought it up. And then the last line in the movie is like I'm here to see the guy of Collegist And I'm like, did she what? I don't understand what? I don't understand this movie because I guess she now has a vagina? What did she do?
Speaker 4: Shut up? It's gonna win Piece of Ship. It's the number one movie and it's the best movie.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: Shut up.
Speaker 2: It was just weird for me because she wasn't a guy. Yeah, and that's all I can I can watch, I understand guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is this good enough for you?
Speaker 2: Give me a guy and hey, I'm on board. But then this one that wasn't a guy, I don't know what the heck? Yeah, don't worry, but I guess. I just I was like, so, did she she went through the portal and now she's a human?
Speaker 4: I think, Yeah, once she goes through the portal, she's human.
Speaker 2: But she already went through the portal before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when she goes back away into her world, she she loses the bits or the non bits.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know that I need I need.
Speaker 2: To read the mythology on Wikipedia or Barbara Barbipedium.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, you've got to go in uh Barbipedia and really figure out what what the ending meant, because I think it will on it for you.
Speaker 2: M h is this knef?
Speaker 4: Is this enough for you?
Speaker 2: Great shirt.
Speaker 4: Well, you mentioned Selene Dion earlier, and I know why that was. I know why that was.
Speaker 3: She's actually trending beyond what you think she did. She did show up to the Grammys looking fucking beautiful.
Speaker 2: Are we going there?
Speaker 3: You should do You should say what you're saying. Because I saw Selene come up to the Grammys. I'm like, she looks great, she is looking good.
Speaker 4: So here we go. Okay, let's go. Let's take him on a Let's take him on.
Speaker 2: A ride, and swifties hear us out bunky donkeys.
Speaker 4: Swift, what do you think I'm gonna say something about Drake stiff person syndrome.
Speaker 2: No, but you can go ahead and talk about that. And then I guess I'll circle back to the Taylor Swift interaction in I'll just get canceled and hung out to dry.
Speaker 4: Oh that Celine Dion, she like handed her the trophy and she didn't pay her any mind. Right to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Like zero, like like meme worthy, I'm not looking at you and taking a Grammy and then I don't even look at you before I go to the microphone and speak gosh.
Speaker 4: Wow dude, Yeah, I mean, I'm not as Swifty by any means. But I'm sure in that moment it's, uh, it's a whirlwind, and you're just sort.
Speaker 2: Of is it a whirlwind for Taylor Swift to get a Grammy again just.
Speaker 4: To her credit or to sure her defense.
Speaker 2: But I mean, that's the safe thing to do. You're doing it right now. I'm I'm being docked as we speak for not even defending it was nice knowing you, guys.
Speaker 4: I just know, I mean, you want to show Selene more respect. One, she's a legend. Two she's got this horrific disease called stiff person syndrome the li and yeah, and I recently found out I didn't really know about. I had heard that she had this thing called stiff person syndrome. And I've been dealing with all my medical issues. And I don't even know if I've told Durs all of this, but I've been dealing with my medical issues. So I've been to multiple, multiple specialists, and I finally go to this neuromuscular specialist who is like this genius and super smart Indian woman doctor, and she's just brilliant. And she was telling me, she was like, I think you have this condition called stiff person syndrome. You have all of these symptoms, or you have a lot of the symptoms, and we're going to test you and send off your blood work to the Mayo Clinic to see if you have stiff person syndrome. And I'm like, yeah, okay, stiff person syndrome. Sure, I'm a little stiff correct. Give me on, Give me on the meds. Doesn't sound too bad, doesn't sound too bad. Rub some Lazarus Naturals relief and recovery gel on my muscles. Yeah, drink a zoa, Drink a zoa. I'm good to go. Bitch, dude, Well, in my mind, that's what I was saying.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I was like, give me the medicine, bitch. Uh. And I looked it up. It's shut up a bit horrific. It's like a horrific disease. And Seline Dion has it, and bless her heart, seems like she's doing okay with it. She I know she's no longer singing, which is her whole career, and I'm sure she loves doing it. So that sucks. And it makes you so tight that your heart ends up going out and then you will spasm and you'll set so hard and you'll fall over and just I crack your skull and you fold down stairs, and like, I mean, I went on, made the mistake of looking at all this shit. So it took three weeks for me to get the results back from Mayo Clinic, and we're in a bad place. I was constantly every night at like four am, I just go sit on the toilet and just watch horrific videos of people being super stiff. I just got the call that we got my blood. We're back on Friday. They're like, okay, so you don't have stiff person syndrome. Okay, I do not have it. But it was a wild three weeks that I was like, I'm dying. I'm dying. I have this horrific disease.
Speaker 2: Yes, God, and you can't and you can't even sing like Celine Dione. So that's probably also the huge letdown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would have been a great way to actually stop singing, Like they would stop act asking me to sing and shit, They're like, we know you can't, we know you can't, and I'd be like, yeah, yeah, for sure, I can't.
Speaker 3: You're probably wondering the real reason why Bumper and Berlin is not going well.
Speaker 4: I took a test.
Speaker 3: You heard it here first, like behind the curtain. For the last three weeks or so, we have been really stressed. Curtain behind Adam right now, Yes, behind there is the doctors where you guys reside. We have really been stressing. We really thought as a friendship group that we might have to be dealing with some really heavy life hammer shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's what I was thinking. I wasn't thinking about that. Yeah, I need a second opinion. I don't I'm not convenient. I will say, you guys were all pretty gray. You all reached out in your own ways, which was which is very nice. Yeah, yeah, you know durs and uh, you know random texts And I was like, I'm not I'm not usually getting these random texts of like hey check out this.
Speaker 2: I do wish I just like sent you like I sent the link to like ice trays or something like this is a thing. Bet you could use this around the house.
Speaker 4: I mean it was very it was very like, Uh, I will say, I I have some friends that are like in the program, like the alcohol Anonymous program. H And I'm not I'm not, I'm not in it. Uh, but but they were so good at it, Like you guys were great because I know you guys, just like I got stuff from you, like some texts from from doors. Blake called me, didn't really talk. We didn't really talk about it, but we talked about other stuff. Kyle called me, same thing. We didn't really talk about it, but I feel like I talked about it more with Blake, uh, a little less with Kyle or not none at all, hardly with Kyle.
Speaker 2: Good what what are you watching?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, dude, it was that it was like just checking in, see what's what's good with you? I'm just tearing Toronto, just chilling, and I'm like, and I could tell we don't really talk about the phone like that, so I knew that it was it was just guys, guys and can't talk about the elephant in the room. Well, my friends that were in the program, they I mean, I was like, maybe we all just go into i'll call it anonymous and just just to get better with our feelings. Because they were fantastic. Oh okay, these guys are just great at talking about feelings. I'm like, yeah, it makes sense. I guess they have to go to these fucking meetings every week and hammer out their feelings they get you get pretty good at it after a while.
Speaker 2: Adam, I hate to break it to you, I guarantee you they were just stealing lines that they heard over that day. You know. They it didn't really even come from the heart. It just they knew it sounded good. They have it in their drafts and they just fire it off.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well, I mean honestly, yes, for sure, for sure, they just have like they like heard another drunk say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was intoxicated. I believe it's drunkard, A drunkard, another drunkard. Yeah, you know mine was from the heart because it was just hanging there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it was hanging there. Dude, it was it was like, check out this score of the Nebraska versus Wisconsin basketball game.
Speaker 2: What was I think right? Or no? Maybe it was just to think it's out of the wire.
Speaker 3: What was really crazy is when you were super convinced that you had it. We were on that call where we were.
Speaker 4: Well, dude, it wasn't like I diagnosed myself. This very smart doctor was like, this is what I think you have two doctors.
Speaker 2: I thought I had that smart now.
Speaker 4: Yes, an idiot.
Speaker 3: But you started to really walk down the path where you were considering that you had it and you're then your symptoms got infinitely worse. Remember when we talked to You're like, you're not sleeping. I'm starting to lose my vision.
Speaker 4: I just keep twitching. So that sucks.
Speaker 2: But well that's sleep related.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sleep and stress.
Speaker 3: That was where I was like, oh I I because I didn't want to as soon as you said you might have it. It's it's like such a small margin that you may. I was like, oh, man, like I just don't want to believe that he does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that's the other thing. It's it's like a one in a million. Literally, it's a one in a million chance that you're going to get it. And I guess there's only five thousand, which it doesn't really work out with the math, but there's only five thousand people in the US that are diagnosed with it, so it would be far fetched. It'd be kind of That's what I was like.
Speaker 2: El I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 4: If I'm going to get a disease, I want to get like the rarest of the Pokemon. Right, dude, it's kind of.
Speaker 2: A bummer that Selene has it because it's like, yeah, you want when other people to get it, to say, it's what Adam Divine has. That's it, it's called it's called Divine syndrome. You're not going to like, yes, Luke Griggs isn't lou Garriggs. It has a real name, but he's the most famous guy who call it that.
Speaker 4: Right right, right right? Yes, also pretty worried.
Speaker 3: I had that it would be a real battle between you and Selene and I don't know, bro.
Speaker 2: No, by the way, like Selene syndrome way better than stiff person syndrome. What what fucking dork came up with that?
Speaker 4: Well, by the way, it's it's it's still super it's still super new. I mean hopefully, so she.
Speaker 2: Got it, she got it early, she did, she's.
Speaker 4: Ahead of one of the pioneers. Hopefully we find a cure and she doesn't die from it and we don't have to name the disease after her, you know, because it's always you. But I hear what you're saying, and I am a competitive person, so I would be I just know myself, I would be like, dang, if I did get stippers at syndrome and I'm going to die from it, it sucks that and there's not a world that it wouldn't be. Like Blake said, I'm gonna duke it out with Selene and it that'd be a real toss up. It's not a toss up. She's Celene Dion. She's saying, my heart will go on.
Speaker 2: She's international, You're she won.
Speaker 4: I just I uphold you. Yeah, like it very highly. Thank you, And that's why you're one of my You're one of my two best friends who are currently on this sun else.
Speaker 3: And I would love a version of the Titanic soundtrack only sung by you, and I guarantee it would fucking rock could do. It would be so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, send that to Blake.
Speaker 4: I feel like I have the energy for that. I have the energy for that. It wouldn't sound good. It wouldn't sound good.
Speaker 2: Adam. I think if you approached Selene, here's what I think might go down. If you approached and your like Selene, huge fan. Understand you've been battling this. I too have it, and it would just mean so much to me if you did. It would mean so much to me. If if I could kind of get the name and it could be Adam de Vine, I do feel like she'd be like, that is not going to happen.
Speaker 4: No, you're fucking you. You must be smoking crack.
Speaker 2: It's not even in my hands. I'm Selene Dion. Honestly, it's a little guy.
Speaker 4: I mean, I hope she's like, it is up to me.
Speaker 5: And oh, sorry, you said right by.
Speaker 2: How do you say nobody to me? You are like you are?
Speaker 4: How do you say enough?
Speaker 2: Crumpled like a crumpled leaf. I am the tree, I am the I am of the wind. You are the farts in the wind.
Speaker 4: You are you are the loose but and then she starts singing, you are the.
Speaker 2: Loose butole I came up with that. Well you perhaps, but now that I have said it is now mine, come back. You just you're a bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So to circle back to Taylor Swift, sure that sucks. Man. You should have showed you should have showed some respect to the o G superstar Selene motherfucking neon.
Speaker 2: I always like those moments too, where someone who's giving the who's presenting the awards, right, Usually there's somebody of a stature, and I think this was like the fucking award of the Year, like Album of the Year and so like you. When you're receiving it from that person, it's usually like, holy fuck this thank you would now turn to get this speech is my hero? Like Miley Cyrus did a very good job of roping in Rya Carton.
Speaker 3: I think it was like the comparison to that because Miley Cyrus one and she made it more about Mariah Carey than it was about her almost, And then like there that the Taylor Swift thing in comparison was like, oh geez, she kind of dissed her. But I don't know it is that ship happened so quick?
Speaker 4: How would you know?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't mean, I mean whatever. I think it's Yeah, that's I think it's from all from all accountle. Maybe maybe Taylor Swift doesn't fuck with Celene dee On. Maybe she doesn't know the real Selene hits dude she does, Yeah, I could I could see that.
Speaker 2: Does she? Selene's with it? She's use rox with.
Speaker 4: It, Celene with it, rock with hey. I like that old yeah, absolutely yeah, But but I mean I feel like it all happened very quickly. She should have given her more problem. But the obummer is for Selene, how many more times is she going to be on an award show like out and about like this, Like I think that's the whole thing she's done, Like she's she's said she's retired from singing, like this was a rare outing And if you watch it, because I was, I watched it just going like I wonder if I could tell she has a stiff person or not, and you couldn't really, but the way she helps, the way she held her hands together, and like, uh, yeah, the way she held her hands together, Like I was like, oh, maybe that's because like you, when you have stiff persons like you, you're you'll like crumple up on yourself for a little bit. Uh And so you know, it kind of bummed me out just knowing what she's going through. I mean, I don't actually know what she's going through, but I did enough research that I thought.
Speaker 2: You're aware of it.
Speaker 4: I'm aware of it.
Speaker 3: And sure after she hears this podcast, she will call you and be like you were wrong about everything.
Speaker 2: I was holding my hands.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I hope she goes I'm an avid t I nation listener. I'm a citizen. Oh dude, is that what we call our listeners? The citizens of t I I'm a citizen of the nation. I'm the citizen of t I Nation, citizen near far. I don't know who the fuck you are.
Speaker 2: I feel like followers of Adam shouldn't be citizens, they should be Standison's because you stand to wipe your ass.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, I guess, well.
Speaker 2: That's all I got, and that's all I got. That's all I got, all right?
Speaker 4: Uh no, but she calls. She's like, I'm a huge I'm a citizen of t I Nation. I listen to every episode. I loved this episode. You shine some light on stiff person syndrome. I want you to record my entire catalog, to re record my entire catalog, and then I then I go to then I go to work as second career as a singer, that a lot of work hold. It was just like hit the hits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can I play fifteen Can I play fifteen seconds of this song?
Speaker 4: Just to see what it is? What's going on with how you're saying words today?
Speaker 2: What's going on with it?
Speaker 4: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: You need a zoo in your life.
Speaker 3: You see what this song is, because I'm pretty sure it's really good.
Speaker 4: I have it.
Speaker 2: Is this the Nightmare on Elm Street soundtrack. I did not know she did this.
Speaker 4: Dang, dude, we're already at eight seconds.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 4: Hold on, I have to skip ahead, so what to do? You can only play fifteen seconds?
Speaker 3: Yeah, otherwise they will take this episode down. I'm gonna skip ahead to fifty seven seconds and play five seconds, and I hope we know what it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know any other songs besides the hold on. Fuck. Oh yeah, me too, Yo.
Speaker 3: That song is so I nailed it at fifty seven seconds.
Speaker 4: That song is so good.
Speaker 2: That's where I encourage all the like every fours as get together and fucking like the wine.
Speaker 4: Deal girl. Yeah, that's when the white wine is flowing.
Speaker 2: What fuck you? Right now?
Speaker 4: That's when they get out. They just have like, uh a vas of white zinfande and they're just fucking pounding.
Speaker 3: Celene Dion makes the most fucking chug white wine music you've ever heard in your life.
Speaker 2: Tony Braxton in the mix, just saying he's in the mix, But Selene, does Tony?
Speaker 4: Does Tony Braxton have half stiff person? No? She doesn't. That body move dude. No, does Tony Braxton have a sister? Named Tamara. Sure, Maara Braxton.
Speaker 2: I think if you meet somebody with the last name Braxton there, Yeah, doesn't she have a reality show that they're all on They're all on it?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, Well she's had some theater in in La And I was like, is that that has to be Tony's.
Speaker 3: Sister Tony Braxton that her first album was one of the first CDs I ever had. I used to do my homework every day to that that album.
Speaker 4: Dude, I fucking loved that album.
Speaker 2: You would work that pencil down to a bone.
Speaker 4: It's just another sad love song rock in my brain. I'll just be doing mad this.
Speaker 2: Is the one. Are you here drinking wine?
Speaker 4: Why? Wine talk?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just doing vocabulary.
Speaker 4: That's it, dude. I used to jam that shit.
Speaker 3: She's on the cover just with like a little the little leather jacket hanging off the shoulder with the short haircut.
Speaker 4: She was kind of one of not one of the first.
Speaker 3: But she like re re goot that shit going in the nineties where it was like short haircut.
Speaker 4: In the nineties, re goot, what does that man recot that shit going in the nineties.
Speaker 2: I didn't follow it either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was a total bay with short hair.
Speaker 3: It was just like, yeah, I feel like Tony Braxon put it kinda on the map.
Speaker 4: And also the girl from Free Willie. That's all I'm saying. I feel like you're way wrong. I feel like a lot of people had short hair.
Speaker 2: Lori Petty, Lori Petty.
Speaker 3: I'm saying there were a few trailblazers and Tony is one of them.
Speaker 4: Can you throw a Tony Braxton super hot photo? Just put the cover of the first album and by the by the way, to our producers, when we're looking at photos like Drake's cock and all these photos, uh if we could put them up for the YouTube as well. We we want our our listeners or sorry, the citizens to when they're watching on YouTube, to see to see the stuff.
Speaker 2: Un break my heart.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on you drop it, drop it, dude, This is me doing homework, fucking vocabulary.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, you're making me high.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's after this. Of course that's fifteen seconds right there. But you have to look at the.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: You don't know enough just to go thirty seconds in like they all have. Just goro, just go twenty thirty seconds in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I love the way it starts, I love.
Speaker 4: All we hear is just like symbols and chimes and fucking like little shaker weights.
Speaker 2: And the mood is set. Don't get me wrong, the mood is sick.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: She's such a babe. That's one of my favorite out What's the one where.
Speaker 2: She's got like, is it not pajamas open but you can see like the little belly button poking out? Dude? Is it silk pajamas? I'm not trying to mix it up with the TLC one creep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, the TLC is creep. They wear some silk pajamas.
Speaker 2: But I feel like she also has a video where she's in like pajamas that are kind of open top to bottom.
Speaker 3: I think that was a nineties thing where you were just in lots of like silk pajamas.
Speaker 4: In the nineties, as.
Speaker 3: A female artist, you had to have a silk pajama's music video.
Speaker 2: Had to Did she have the music video where it was just all the male models.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she was like it was like an elevator and then the elevator would open up and she'd be like.
Speaker 2: That was the one where I was like, at this point, I could go either way. I got a lot of questions going on there.
Speaker 4: Now, are you saying you like the Fireman?
Speaker 2: I don't. I mean, I don't remember it like you do.
Speaker 4: But he didn't dislike the Fireman.
Speaker 2: I do remember being like, these guys are handsome, They're very good looking man, good looking, good looking guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess I didn't. Tony Braxton wasn't really on my radar in the way it was for for you guys. To me, I was a TLC boy, they were very very much on my radar. Breathe again before before TLC correct.
Speaker 3: Pretty much the exact same time, to be honest.
Speaker 4: Oh well then I was all TLC all all the time. Matter of fact, I think had their like first album.
Speaker 2: Everyone at school called Adam creep because he thinks he was a huge TLC.
Speaker 4: I thought it was because I love TLC.
Speaker 2: Oh here comes Creep, Here's creep. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was in a wheelchair at that time, so it's me creeping up on them. Yeah, that's what I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Oh, I hear the creepy wheels, it's creep. And then when they made him cry, they're like, oh, here comes waterfall.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: The nicknames never stopped.
Speaker 4: Yes, I feel TLC was the one for me. Also, Janet Jackson, she really got got me going.
Speaker 2: Are we just naming black singers right now? I'm just asking.
Speaker 4: No, no, because it's all trickled down from Celine Dion. I was thinking like R and B singers, of course, yes, not a lot of not a lot of white and R and B singers in the nineties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you really brought the thunder as like a in the nineties white R and B singer.
Speaker 4: I don't know that it existed at that point.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends what your definition of R and B is. I feel like Amy Grant.
Speaker 4: Let the Falls Fall Down. I think that's Christian rock. Dude. Yeah, I feel like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you're right. I think in the two thousands is when the whites took over with Brittany and Christina Aguilera scientist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that to me is a little different than Yeah, that's pop, that's like pop, that's pop stars.
Speaker 2: Well, it's pop. It's pop because they're white. It's automatically popular because no.
Speaker 4: I just don't have the same groove to white people.
Speaker 2: Go whoa, it's like rap, It's like Beastie Boys come out.
Speaker 3: No, it's not, dude, it sounds way different, like this has waste, way more slow and like has more bass to it. And Christina Aguilera is like, it's not it's not. No, it's not right.
Speaker 2: You don't think she had slow songs? She did. I don't think she had R and B songs.
Speaker 4: Oh maybe I got to check the cuts. I actually don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it that I feel like they popped off in the two thousands, but I don't. You're right, I don't think I can think of any whites in the nineties.
Speaker 4: Amy Grant was a great guess.
Speaker 2: Amy Grant, Baby Baby, Something's in motion.
Speaker 4: Oh that's the one. I was like, how do I know Amy Grant? And it's baby Baby? Don't don't you want me to play the first two seconds of it? Yeah? Em, maybe maybe we go thirty second ten?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't even know if you need to play it. I might know one more word?
Speaker 4: Here we go, Uh wait, hold on, I'll go through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, hard, this is R and B. This is R B right here.
Speaker 4: Too much? Too much? Runway too much?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I'm gonna go one twelve man and I can play one second because I've gone, I've already gone fourteen seconds, so wait.
Speaker 2: Are we talking about one twelve?
Speaker 4: And then it goes stacked.
Speaker 2: Baby, I'm so glad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your mine or I'm yours. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is, but look, I feel like Mariah Carey kind of ambiguously covered a lot of white uh you know, bases in the nineties as far as R and B sing.
Speaker 4: She really rode, yeah, rode that line. What is Mariah Carrey?
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's an appropriate question a human human being.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I was like, where's she? Like, what what is she? What's she claiming? Dude, Well that's I like that.
Speaker 2: What is she claiming? What is she claiming?
Speaker 4: I love her?
Speaker 2: Whatever the goat she wants, She's the goat.
Speaker 4: Mariah Carey, Dude, what was it she had? Like what was she was wearing Like a little haltertop with.
Speaker 2: Butterfly album cover? Yeah, stop, adam, don't, I'm about to drake all over this place.
Speaker 4: And she was like wearing a rainbow yeah, halter top.
Speaker 2: Right, it like went into the background.
Speaker 3: Yeah, IgA, I swear to god, I jerked off to the hard copy of that CD. Yeah, yeah, I guess I remember that, dude, the music video with Jerry O'Connell.
Speaker 2: We've already talked about this.
Speaker 4: This shit just burns into your memory. It was like when we were in the the the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Yeah, and you just see like Shanaiah Twain's display stop me in my Tracks I knew every outfit like it was transformed back to like a little thirteen fourteen year old boy just being like stopped dead in my Tracks scene.
Speaker 2: I think I remember seeing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw you you like stopped and you collapsed, and I got a little worried. But then I'm like, we gotta get to Columbus, bro, we gotta love this.
Speaker 4: They're like this this stiff this stiff man right here. Oh, dude, is uh.
Speaker 2: Is always always be my baby, her number one Jim. Is that what it is for you guys or just me?
Speaker 4: I feel like the Christmas one that they play every Christmas is probably her biggest song.
Speaker 2: But do you know what I mean? For you guys in your opinion, like she.
Speaker 3: Has so many freaking amazing we Belong together, which was that Fantasy is really good.
Speaker 2: Fantasy is Yeah, hold on, let me skip ahead.
Speaker 3: That one's a fun which one's that flamethrower fantasy?
Speaker 4: So good, so good? And then shake it off? Isn't freaking half bad?
Speaker 2: If? Is that Jermaine? Everybody, just everybody ever? Did you know that Jermaine dupri was a NEPO baby?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Who is his dad? But I think his dad was somebody. I think I just read that or heard that the day and I was like, cool, who are the dudes?
Speaker 4: Dude, Jermaine dupri I fucking loved him. Yeah.
Speaker 3: When I first met you, you claimed Jamaine du Prix harder than anybody I've ever met.
Speaker 4: In my life. You love Jamaine Dupris. Fucking Jamaine Dupris. Well, one, I just thought he's like a funny reference to reference is. Anytime I would see a limo, I would loudly be like, I bet Jamaine Dupris in there. Yeah, because you assume, you assume he's always in limos. Dude, he's fucking Jamaine Depris.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely, I mean it's Jamaine Dupris. He's in limos at all time.
Speaker 2: Can we get a little always be my baby?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 4: Jamaine Dupri's artistic career began when he this is his I guess his Wikipedia. His father is an Atlanta talent manager, so he's not really a uh nepo baby's dad's a talent manager. So that's not like.
Speaker 2: He's in the business.
Speaker 4: He's in the business. But that's not like you're you're not a famous It's not George Clooney. Come on, it's not like.
Speaker 2: I'm George Clooney. Is ants Rosemary Clooney. She was what the fuck are we doing? Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's why I said he wasn't George Clooney. Man, that was my.
Speaker 2: Ex But that's just his aunt was a singer or was his mom or his aunt?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I guess what does it take to be a nepo baby?
Speaker 3: Like how deep does your parent have to be in the industry to be Like if my mom did puppet shows, would you be like, oh, Blake's mom was in a business.
Speaker 2: If you became a puppeteer, yeah, I'd be like, well, dude, he grew up around puppets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well okay, But in the case of like George.
Speaker 2: Clooney and she has to give you a job.
Speaker 3: See, but George Clooney's mom is a or grandma is a singer, right, but he is in acting.
Speaker 2: But you're saying he's a nepo baby. I think she might have done some acting too.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's fucking get him. But the nepo baby thing is stupid because you wouldn't call someone I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: His dad was the former president of Columbia Records Black Music Division. Okay, a former senior vice president of Columbia Records Crew.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he's not a singer, but uh, okay, well, probably a layup. Yeah that's called a layup.
Speaker 2: So called you're a director and your kid's an actor, that's not a neo situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's called a layup, dude, don't worry about that. Yeah, I'm just saying neo baby. Even the term is fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: You have to be the exact same here. Let me talk, of course, but we all know what it means.
Speaker 4: Sure, Sure, I'm just saying it's dumb because if you if your dad is a plumber and he runs a plumbing business, and then you decide to get in the plumbing business because your dad was in the plumbing business, no one is gonna call you a nepo baby. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm not defending neo baby. I'm just saying that it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Sure, I'm just saying I don't understand why it's why we would even say that. It's kind of a dirty word at this point.
Speaker 2: You know who's gonna call it you? But but this is but the adam, I would argue, I would argue that you're wrong because let's say the dad has plumbing business, right, Sure, he's interviewing plumbers, and instead of giving the job to somebody who's been working as a plumber for years it's probably more qualified. The dad goes, I'm gonna hire my son on the team, and he has that's life.
Speaker 4: But that's every job ever.
Speaker 2: I know that I know. But dude, I'm not saying I am anti nepo baby or that it's not a crazy concept. I'm saying that the person who you're saying, who's gonna call him a nepo baby, the person that interviewed for the job that's more qualified, that goes he gave it to his son. He's a fucking nepo baby. Not to use that it's a real term, but like you're gonna go, that's fucking bullshit. I'm a better plumber than that person. I should have gotten that job.
Speaker 4: Sure, it's kind of a delicate, but I understand what you're saying. I just uh, I just think the term nepo baby is stupid because in any business, across across any business, that happens where you're like, yeah, it's who you know.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with you. I think it's a it's been a nice, a fun little thing to say, a nice little hashtag. You. I don't think you can take people down for it. I agree with you. But to ignore the fact that like it's real is different.
Speaker 3: Well for sure, I mean, yeah, it's definitely real. Yeah, yeah, it's definitely real.
Speaker 2: It's real, mate. And all I'm saying is Jermaine dupre for his dad to be a record executive and for you to be like, well, it's welling a rapper.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, what kind of like mean thing can we say to about like really beautiful people, you know, because they pissed me off more than nepo babies.
Speaker 2: Like you mean like genetic lottery babies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, son, fuck your hot mom and dad. Oh there is a there is a thing pretty privilege. Oh pretty privilege. I hate pretty privilege. Where did you forget that from the just said pretty? It's called pretty privilege.
Speaker 3: You're pretty, boy, I think being ugly is way cooler than being pretty. Being ugly is such a you would have.
Speaker 5: To boy, yes, boy, epic bird.
Speaker 2: Ahead, I have to state the other excited.
Speaker 4: Well, because obviously everybody's heard it's a tale as old as time.
Speaker 3: When you're ugly as fuck like me, it's just snotty. No, you have to develop a sense of humor. Man, you have to be snotty. Nosesn't but why you're ugly?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, the mate blake. By the way, no one thinks you're ugly. Everyone's super super excited about those tasteful nudes that I put on my Instagram story of you in your Calvin Klein's looking real good. Wasn't my body that was your exact fun.
Speaker 2: But it looked good. I was like, he's got to cut the heude.
Speaker 4: It looked good. And if you cut your hair thinking about it, your body doesn't look that similar.
Speaker 2: Dissimilar Nope, nope, don't interrupt him.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry your body doesn't look that dissimilar.
Speaker 3: Yes, different, different, I know, just the word, you know, different from.
Speaker 4: What that from what Jeremy Allen White, your body looks very similar. Your body looks very similar.
Speaker 2: Doub boy.
Speaker 3: I've thought harder, more recently than ever about cutting my hair. I'm just kind, but it's it means more than just I just like having long hair. It speaks to my spirit. I like having it.
Speaker 4: Keep it. Then, what do we care? Well? What I'll say though, Okay, what's cool about being ugly?
Speaker 3: Which you know, whether you consider me an ugly person or not, I've always kind of had a bad self image. It requires you to develop skills beyond your looks. Hey, you develop a personality.
Speaker 2: It's like you have.
Speaker 4: We all think we look like mutants. I acsessed with my neck fat you.
Speaker 2: Know, Uh, tell us how ugly you are? I got these tits I can't shake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, durs has these big old titties that he can't shake. Oh you can shake them, baby, Hello, give me some freaking and dude, you're not ugly. Everyone thought your Calvin Klein commercial that you did on that rooftop that I released the photos of what you look fantastic. And by the way, your body looks exactly like is You would look exactly like him. If you cut your hair okay, fair enough.
Speaker 2: And which which which brings me to the reason your personality is not that great. Yeah you're not that ugly.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're not that even that ugly.
Speaker 2: Which explains why you're not that fun cool, interesting? Yeah not.
Speaker 3: I just have comic books that I try to show people. I don't have a personality.
Speaker 4: Really, Yeah, that's your personality. Yeah, I get Hey, look at these cool things I've gathered over time.
Speaker 2: You're a hermit.
Speaker 4: My whole personality is just talking about my ailments at this point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it used to be talking about his big ass, like yeah, you're basically an eighty year old man with a grandpa, And he's like, I don't know, man, my ass hurt, my elbow hurts, I can't smell, I can't see.
Speaker 2: How do we explain these people, these fabulous looking people with interesting interests and personalities and curiosity, Like what the fuck happened there? They were just raised? Did they have like an ugly mom and like a hot dad or vice versa.
Speaker 4: Are you saying like Drake?
Speaker 3: Are you saying like Drake, how he's like good looking, can rap and has a huge wrangler.
Speaker 2: I don't think Drake is that I don't think Drake is outstandingly attractive.
Speaker 4: I think he's gotten hot and over hotter over years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it ebbs and flows, but I yeah.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, money he does that to a person you're able to afford.
Speaker 2: I think is nice. I think he's nice looking, but he's not hot.
Speaker 4: He's that video. I think he's pretty hot, dude. If he wasn't famous, you would crash your car staring at this man, you know, right, like like Brad Pitt, Like and we're all heatero sexual men here. But if we saw and he wasn't famous, and we just saw him at a grocery store or something, we would all kind of stare at that guy. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Kind of.
Speaker 4: I feel like those people, we should be more upset at them, right than neo babies.
Speaker 3: Is Brad Pitt, he's your hottest guy, he's your show stopper, Brad Pitt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a good one. Hang your hat on. Sure. But what I'm what I'm talking about is is he also interesting? Like I know he's into like architecture, but that I feel like that's just a rich person thing where you're like, yeah, I build houses. It's like, well nice because you could afford to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all of a sudden, I care about.
Speaker 2: That, whereas like trying to think of somebody who's like fabulously handsome or beautiful. Then also like, I don't know, clooney, he's also like speaking in front of Congress about stuff, and like you agree or disagree with his stances on things, but.
Speaker 4: You think his brain is sexy too. Yeah, that NEPO baby's pretty fucking cool. Yeah, he's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I'd like to twist his NEPs.
Speaker 3: I gotta see how ugly his mom is, dude, because that might have made him cool.
Speaker 4: I think she was baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was probably really a mom or man, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're probably all really beautiful people.
Speaker 2: The beauty of this podcast is we don't know.
Speaker 4: But we're you know, Chloe and I are gonna have a baby any second now, and I'm really hoping.
Speaker 2: Like so you say, I feel like it's been two years.
Speaker 4: I know, I tell you, Oh, you're so close. It's crazy. By the time people listen to this podcast, you're gonna be a dad.
Speaker 2: I'll already had the baby, I said Congress first, it's so good.
Speaker 4: You want to level up the gene pool a little I feel like Chloe's really leveling up our gene pool quite a bit. Yeah, she's way hotter than you.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to say it.
Speaker 4: Way hotter, way smarter. Oh my god, we're pretty excited about the.
Speaker 2: Fact she's with you.
Speaker 4: Is fucking bizarre, dude, I'm telling you as it. The whole Divine family is like very stoked, very stoked. And they're like, all right, yeah, they're like, holy.
Speaker 2: Shit, bro confused as a also de scriptor she likes workoholics or what got her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no way to tell.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's cool. You're gonna like walk in on her, like with like Rumpel still Skin she like lost a bet with him. Yeah, who is that? That's not Rumble still Skin? The fuck can you can you?
Speaker 3: It's been a while since I read the Tale of Rumpel Still Skin. What the fuck did Rumpel still Skin do.
Speaker 2: It's a weird thing where like this dad of like this farmer lied to the prince about how his daughter could spin gold. So he's like, oh, yeah, let's bring her, bring her my place. She's like, I can't spin gold. What the fuck is my dad doing? This is crazy? And he's like if you can't spin it, I'm gonna murder you in the morning, and your dad or some shit got to spin it.
Speaker 4: Willskin says that I'm gonna kill you and your day.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no the Prince, the prince, no no, hang on the Prince Blake.
Speaker 4: The Prince is abusive. Yes, yes, I don't like this. Yeah, it's just like game. It's like Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: Princess rule, willy.
Speaker 4: Nilly exact that I don't like this prince. It's like Jeoffrey imagine, he's like Jeffrey, yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, and he's like, okay, you're hot, but you can spin gold out a thread like a hay or something. So then she's crying because she's gonna die. And then rumbel Stillskin shows up and he's like, I can do it for you, but you gotta give me some jewelry. So she's like okay, cool.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 2: Then again the next day he's like, I need more. This is amazing, and then rumpel Stilson comes back and he's like, okay, I'll do it for like that necklace you got on uh, and she's like cool, what's a necklace? No, what is the neck just let me get through this. There's no joke opportunity. Let me just get through this and we can move on.
Speaker 4: Or okay, yeah, there's really just fucking power through this. Ruppel still Skin. Let's not add anything.
Speaker 3: Just everyone sit around the fire and listen to the tail of Ruppel still Skin with no one else talking. Yes on the third not, I'm just trying to get through it.
Speaker 2: Just trying to get through it, just trying to get through let's hear it. I know everyone out there knows. I don't have to explain it. And then what happens on the third night. She's on a jewelry, so he goes, I'll take your firstborn, and she's like okay, and then the Prince Mary's her firstborn comes a year or so later, and dude shows up and he's like, I'm here for the baby, and she's like, please don't take it, and he goes, if you can guess my name in three days, you get to keep the baby. So what I'm saying is Chloe is this princess and Rumpel Stileskin's coming and being like, remember how I main It's not a perfect allegory.
Speaker 4: Any take backs, apologies.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Blake doesn't know the story of Rumpel Steeleskin, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I just want to tell children's tales to his children. He doesn't read to his children. And that was an episode.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, I want to give a shout out because you have noticed my cool crochet hat. Didn't want to mention.
Speaker 2: It, No, didn't notice. Yeah, just kind of another day, another dollar. But let's take this long ass moment.
Speaker 4: It's not longer than.
Speaker 2: No one can see this.
Speaker 4: Crochet with Amy shout out.
Speaker 2: You're holding something up for a podcast people listening to and not saying anything.
Speaker 4: So that's a she made it for you, Crochet with Amy.
Speaker 2: Is that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was really sweet of her normally, like you know, like we get a lot of d MS. I don't, I'm like you, but like I'm a sucker for crochet. Crochet with Amy shout out for giving me this knitted cap.
Speaker 4: A pick a shout out. Yeah, okay, thank you. So I just want to give her a shout out. Sick I would like to shout out stiff person syndrome. You know, it's it's important to get more eyes and ears on it so we can find a cure for this disease because I want to hear my heart will go on one more time from my girl.
Speaker 2: And to the Swifties, you know, to defend Taylor. I'm sure it was a real whirlwind being up there, and uh, you know, she's caught up in the moment and this is all kind of new and exciting for her, and how would I do that? That's crazy, Adam.
Speaker 4: All right? And then I wait to hear the album was another episode This Oh God, brought to you by Zea Energy and Lazarus Natural
Speaker 3: Humier