Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 2: M.
Speaker 1: Hey everyone, it is the Queen of extreme frands then that you are listening to Eyes up Here with ranking the iheartrating network for wherever you get podcasts. As always, I am enjoyed. I'm between his Chad, what's up, buddy?
Speaker 2: What's up? How you doing?
Speaker 1: What's your team? Jellyman by yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it, Eyes up here another another day? Another dollar, let's really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dollar every four quarters or ten times?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh man? What a week. Well, I'm not going to get into it on the podcast. I think I'm going to make a YouTube video about it, but if if anybody wants to know what's going on with my gut health and my cebo, check out our YouTube channel. I'm gonna go into detail over there because we got some wrestling news to talk about this week. Did you have anything else going on that you want to mention?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well interesting, you brought up an interesting point to me today that I didn't hear, and I think it's uh, it's pretty cool if this is the way it goes. Yeah, why don't you tell the people what you told me earlier?
Speaker 3: So the last WCW Nitro number two eighty six was broadcast on March twenty six, two thousand and one, a day that will live in infamy.
Speaker 2: Crazy right, crazy?
Speaker 3: Well, this Wednesday, as we're recording this, as you're listening to the podcast, is actually a Tuesday. But this Wednesday, AW Dynamite airs episode number two eighty six on March twenty six, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Wow, what are the odds of that? Now?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just say there was one huge moment on the WCW program that I think, as we discuss, could be tied back to AW because something never happened that we thought was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So before we.
Speaker 3: Dive into that, can you believe there's been two hundred and eighty six episodes of AW Dynamite?
Speaker 1: I can? Well, yeah, because at one point then there are four shows. Didn't they have like three or four shows per week? At one point they were.
Speaker 2: Just well that was they weren't That was in Dynamite.
Speaker 3: That was like rampage collision, Yeah, a different things.
Speaker 1: They've been around for years now, so it's not like they're the hot, new fresh promotion. They're they're here to stay. They've been around for a very long time and might I add our last YouTube video and the last thing we posted was about John Moxley and that crazy, crazy spot with the spiked nails in the back and Chad, I'm telling you, most of the public hate you.
Speaker 2: Why what did I say?
Speaker 1: You're a hater?
Speaker 2: What did I do? Did I? Did they rip me? I didn't see anything.
Speaker 1: See, because I'm so quick with the responses, you don't get to read them. You have to go to the video to read everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't see anything bad. I thought everybody loved me.
Speaker 1: God's a hater. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: It seems hits my violin. I die.
Speaker 3: I sift through those comments. I see those comments all the time, Okay, which I don't. I don't deny those either, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Neither do I. I appreciate them, but uh notes, I can believe that they've been around for that long. I think what you said, and I'll let you say it because you you brought this to my attention. But if this happened, the fangirl and me would go nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean what happened on that last WCW Nitro This guy pops up Shane o Mac.
Speaker 1: Now handsome me looks what is Turtle neck.
Speaker 2: On Shane McMahon.
Speaker 3: The main like just shocker of Nitro, was that Shane McMahon became the quote unquote owner of WCW in storyline. But that's how we closed out the Last Night tro Well. We never saw Shane McMahon appear in aw after all that time that we had heard the rumors that they were talking and they had meetings and this.
Speaker 2: And that and blah blah blah blah blah. Well, maybe now's the time. Maybe this is what they were waiting for.
Speaker 3: The whole damn time that and if that was it, that would be amazing.
Speaker 1: That would be one of the coolest things. I think that could happen right now. I think I would lose my shit. I think the timing would be perfect. I didn't. I wasn't like with the numbers of the shows, like that didn't click in my mind because I'm not a numbers girl. When it comes, I don't care what episode it is. It's like, if it's good, it's good. If it sucks, it sucks, you know what I mean. But the way you just weren't it that that would be so interesting? And did you read that somewhere or people putting this out there.
Speaker 3: I came across it tonight when we were doing show prep and getting stuff ready for the show. I was like, okay, I saw that today as we're recording.
Speaker 2: This is the day that WWE.
Speaker 3: Announced that they purchased WCW. So that led me down my little rabbit hole of little research and then boom saw that the aw show Wednesday is the same number as the final WCW Nitrol which was on the same day.
Speaker 1: That would be the coolest thing. If he shows up, I would love it.
Speaker 2: I'd mark out for that be amazing.
Speaker 3: I mean, that would really be I'd give them the tip of the old cap because that's where, you know, back to when I did give them a lot of hate about.
Speaker 2: That awful and to the match. The moxleye Cope match was spots were nuts, the ending was weak as shit.
Speaker 3: That would really to me put all my words to bed, because that would be an amazing just coop and that would be such a clever anniversary And I think that would be very very just well booked if they did it that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be very cool. Well, speaking of big shows, you know, WrestleMania is less than a month away, and I've been seeing a ton of things come across my computer screen. Do you have twenty five thousand dollars laying a room? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me.
Speaker 1: Get reg because if you have twenty five thousand dollars and you're hungry and you want lunch, you can have lunch with John Cena for only twenty five thousand dollars. Who the hell? Who has twenty five thousand dollars to eat lunch with John Cena? Do you have to pay for lunch as well? I wonder like I'm going to order a cop salad, Ok, you have to give an additional twelve ninety nine or is my lunch covered with this twenty five grand? I need to know these things before I purchase.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what if you got like food poisoning from the food? Like what if it was bad food?
Speaker 1: Oh? Come on, it's at a five star restaurant on the Las Vegas Strip and it is limited to just twenty spaces, So twenty spaces at twenty five thousand dollars a pop. Who's getting this money? Is John getting any of this money? Oh? That to eat with all these people?
Speaker 4: You know who?
Speaker 2: With all these people? Who's paying for that? I don't know, but this five hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: This kind of sounds like it would be done in like this big Well, apparently it's a restaurant, but if there's gonna be twenty people attending, so it's not like a one on one lunch, So are people like is John at his own little table and then people are just there in the same room or do you actually to sit and converse with him and break bread and have some wine and talks very vague. I don't know what you get out of this.
Speaker 2: You get to go broke.
Speaker 1: I want my meal for free if I'm paying twenty five grand, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And the fact that he's a heel now too, so it's like that now you know it's not good guy, Seena, it's bad guys Sina.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, this might be bad timing for something like this, but I don't know how many people can afford twenty five grand. If you can afford twenty five grand and you're a fan of Triple H and Lex Luger for a measly eighty five hundred, you can attend the WWE Hall of Fame and get an icon package, and you can meet trips and lex and for an extra thousand, you can even upgrade your seat to the front road camera side. So like there's all these options.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where is this money coming from? Or where do they think this money is coming from?
Speaker 1: Now? The typical fan does not have eighty five hundred dollars? Did I say eighty five thousand? If I did, I'm sorry, it's eighty.
Speaker 2: Five You said eighty five hundred, right, eighty five hundred.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't have this type of money to spend on this that's usually reserved for a mortgage, health insurance, car payments, food for my family. Twenty five thousand dollars per lunch.
Speaker 2: Come on, and it's crazy.
Speaker 3: This is you know, look, I know somebody who's going to be at meet and greets WrestleMania weekend. Just think about if you took that twenty five hundred dollars and went to wrestle Con. You could have the time of your frickin life just jumping up and down the halls of Wrestle coan Because that is like, and I get it, it's WWE. It's the you're paying for the brand, You're paying for all these fancy things. But this is the comic con influence on sports and wrestling and everything. Everybody's doing this now. Sports teams are doing these kinds of packages. You know, the comic cons are taking it into the other stratosphere. And yes, you're getting this access that has never been granted before.
Speaker 2: But at what cost. People are gonna go broke.
Speaker 3: And I gotta be honest with you, All this stuff is just gonna end up on eBay and a garage sales one day, and people like me and people of my world are going to come and get it fifty percent off, seventy five percent off because you pay for this crap and one day you're not gonna want it anymore. So it's just to me, I don't know. I just think it's a shame that there these prices have got so astronomical.
Speaker 2: It's a I don't know, it's shame. It's it's the way of the world.
Speaker 3: Though it's a hate to be old manuel and at the cloud, but that's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: Every single like entities doing it. The Mets did this. The Mets had this thing called Amazing.
Speaker 3: Day where you paid this one giant lump sum and you got to go all over the stadium and throwing in the bullpen and call you know, doing this and meeting every guy ever in Q and A's and you got to do these photo ops.
Speaker 2: Who's got that money? Who's got it?
Speaker 1: For twenty five thousand dollars, I want a main event on Raw and point to the WrestleMania. Yeah, exactly over, that's what I want for twenty five grand. Let's talk about WrestleMania because tickets are still available and we're less than a month away. I'm looking at ticket Master now there are a lot of seats left, and they're expensive seats, and I mean, if you want nosebleeds, I'm looking at the cheapest right now that it's uh in section three seventeen, there's a seat for five hundred and fifty dollars. But then when I scroll, I scrolled down and I go closer and closer, the price just keeps you jumping. And I saw a seat literally for almost twenty five grand. It was twenty two thousand dollars. Wow, there was a seat, and maybe it was on the floor, but twenty two grand for one seat.
Speaker 2: I was just are you looking at day one? Day two?
Speaker 1: Well, right now I'm looking at the combo because and that's not where I saw the twenty two grand right now, the combo I'm looking at, like I said, three section three seventeen is five hundred and fifty dollars. Now does that mean you get that for both nights? Or do you just like how does that work?
Speaker 2: I have no free I don't.
Speaker 1: Know either because two day combo it says five point fifty. But are you paying five fifty per night?
Speaker 2: You got it? I would think that that. Yeah, absolutely, it's technically two.
Speaker 1: Tickets, right, I don't I would think, so do.
Speaker 2: You want me to go through a mock purchase?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I'm just looking and.
Speaker 2: No no no, like I don't have to I don't have to check out. I could just click stuff.
Speaker 1: Like I'm scrolling down twenty twenty one hundred, twenty two hundred, twenty three hundred, and you just like the nosebleeds are even expensive, like you just have to put your cursor on like the little dots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking at it right now here, let me pull it up, look at it.
Speaker 1: I mean again, like if you have kids, say you have two kids that are into wrestling, okay, and and maybe your wife doesn't want to look five thousand, ninety dollars? What that all right?
Speaker 2: So let's see, let's get as close to the ring as we can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta pay for your two kids. You gotta pay for yourself. You know they're gonna want shirts, all right?
Speaker 2: One ticket right here, closest to the ring.
Speaker 1: What's that going about? Is this? Yeah? This ticketmaster again? Over fifteen thousand dollars thousand, thank you. I saw one yesterday for twenty two thousand dollars. I mean, are they insane? Who again? Who has the money? Plus you're paying all the fees, it'll probably come them to twenty one thousand by the time.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, I want to go one rope, no, two rows back, two road back?
Speaker 2: One seed over?
Speaker 1: Okay, ten thousand dollars right when you five one thousand dollars for two tickets? Twenty five grand?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Who has this money?
Speaker 2: All right, let's take that off.
Speaker 1: Let's go, Oh my god, let's go.
Speaker 3: Let's go two rows back behind that. So now we're one, two, three, We're four rows behind the fifteen thousand dollars seed ready.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, let's click it.
Speaker 1: What are we looking at?
Speaker 2: Eight thousand dollars. Was any this expensive in Philly last year? I have no, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't you know. I don't keep tabs on hell expensive WrestleMania has gotten. But yesterday, for some reasons, some I don't know. I think I came across somebody talking about tickets or something. I said, oh, let me go look and see how many are available, because I knew we were recording, and I was like, well, there, I mean, there's not a million seats left, but it's it's not sold out yet if you look at the map, you know what I mean. But for these prices, who's buying these tickets?
Speaker 3: Just like what you said, If I'm paying that much, I gotta be on the card.
Speaker 1: Dude. I'm pointing to the freaking I'm in the main event. I'm getting put over, and I'm pointing to the side.
Speaker 2: I'm coming out to a real American the shirt. I can do whatever I want.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, absolutely insane.
Speaker 3: I'm performing in the nWo.
Speaker 2: I get to do whatever I want that night.
Speaker 1: Telling you, man, this is the astronomical. I mean, don't I don't know. I don't know. I don't know who can afford this stuff? I mean, God, bless you if you can. I know, people save up for WrestleMania because it's their thing and they you know, it's a tradition and they go every year. And if you can swing it, that's awesome. But like the typical fan who can pay this price? And if you you know, if you don't live in Vegas, you gotta get there. So you have to pay your airfare, you have to get a hotel room, you gotta pay for your food. It's just and if.
Speaker 3: You're this idiot up here, you gotta bring a pair of binoculars.
Speaker 1: Hold on, what is that gray? Or that is that a wall? Or is a wall blocking their view?
Speaker 3: This is probably some sort of stanchion or signs or oh my god, this could be the corporate boxes.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine being that this.
Speaker 3: Is gonna be you know, you still we're not factoring in light posts and they're set and.
Speaker 1: All that crime. How much is all right? Go to the very last row and see how much that ticket is.
Speaker 2: Zoom out and find the last, last last row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right there.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's click all right down here.
Speaker 1: We're one seater that's by itself.
Speaker 2: Well, let me clear out this so we don't get confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we're we already spend over eighty thousand dollars tickets.
Speaker 2: I guys, I'm all the way and to click it. All right, we're almost at the top.
Speaker 1: There's two seats available next to you.
Speaker 2: Es five to fifty. These are the five fifty.
Speaker 1: They are the five fifty seats. That's section three seventeen.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, oh wait, wait, oh my god, this is saying eleven hundred dollars for both seats.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, no, yeah, now that's crazy. That is crazy. I can't even see the rain. You're gonna have to depend on like the little TV monitors or something who can see that far. I can't, Yeah, exactly watch it. I'd rather sit in my underwear watch it in the privacy of my own house, comfortable, nice beverage, a little bit of food. What's that going to cost me? Fifteen bucks?
Speaker 2: I got a better idea.
Speaker 3: Go to Vegas, go to wrestle Con and then have a party in your hotel room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come to my table, get a picture, get a hug, and then go watch it in your hotel.
Speaker 3: Holy schnikes, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Now in comparison, I told you so. I'm working with.
Speaker 3: A client on a very classic collection that we're looking to start working on moving and one of the things in the collection is a ticket for WrestleMania thirteen, which, by the way, is the date we are recording this, which is March twenty third. The ticket that they had for the seat, I'll give you the exact number this was, or this number was.
Speaker 2: That's a little bird. You can't see it. The ticket price thirty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Thirty five dollars.
Speaker 2: At the Rosemont Horizon in Chicago.
Speaker 1: That's a bargain.
Speaker 3: A legendary arena in the history of wrestling. WrestleMania thirteen thirty five frigging dollars.
Speaker 1: You can't even pay thirty five dollars to go to a raw these days, right, Let's say you can't even pat it for a parking wow, thirty five dollars. I don't know. I just feel like, you know, give your fans a break. It's such a money grab. Everything is such a money grab. Not everybody can afford this, and with those prices, I'm surprised how many tickets did sell. Already, honestly, enjoy I would never pay that. I want to pay that for John Taylor and I love John Taylor from Duran Duran, I love him. I would never pay for two tickets eleven hundred dollars never, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're going, God bless you. I hope you enjoy it. I hope it's everything you expected to be.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I think about our international friends that will be traveling all the way from across to the other sides of the world, where you got to already pay for your airlines and your hotels and all the issues and the headache that come along with that, to then on top of it, I mean, you're just you're how do you My thing is, how do you save that much money, let alone spend it. I mean they had not each all year.
Speaker 1: It's their house. They had to mortgage their house. No, it was mortgage out, No big deal.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're just so dated to the business now and just seeing it from the inside out, I just can't picture.
Speaker 2: I don't even like going a show.
Speaker 3: I haven't been to a live WWE show since twenty thirteen, and I have no desire to go.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I went to MXT what are.
Speaker 2: You talking about? You there six months ago. But you were paid to be.
Speaker 1: There for that one.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, I didn't actually I got I mean I was given tickets by a good friend of mine, so you know he was on the show too, So I mean I pay to be there.
Speaker 2: But uh, it just it's it. I feel bad for the people.
Speaker 3: Especially imagine you go and you pay one thousand dollars for your ticket and you leave me go the show suck?
Speaker 1: Does the WrestleMania ever suck that? It really doesn't.
Speaker 2: What if you feel it?
Speaker 3: What if it's like you just didn't get what you wanted out of it and you feel it sucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or you or you sit, Yeah, you think you have a good seat and then you're you're behind the guy with a sign that's all the time, and you'd say, oh my god, that would just irk me. You're paying all that money to be there. I don't know. I just saw that and I was just like, man, it's just too much. It's because everybody has become so consumed like with like the prices of things are just so high, like wrestling wise, I'm talking I'm not talking about eggs and milk, and I'm talking about wrestling. Everything just in this company it's just money, money, money, and everything is so expensive. And it's a shame because you got little Timmy who loves the product, but his dad can't afford it, so he can't go, you know what I mean, so he just watch it on TV. I just think if it was just if they thought about the consumer more. I know they have to make money as well, but they're making money hand of her foot. Give the consumer a bit of a break, you know. I don't know. It's just I just think it's too much in my opinion. But like we said, you know, if you have the money and you can go, I hope you have a great time. I hope it's everything that you've dreamt it could be. And that's it. I just but I can't fathom spending that on one night or two nights of wrestling. It's just that's so much money.
Speaker 3: You need to dunk your face of water, like that guy I saw on X this morning.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've seen the videos of this guy. I'm trying to find it now.
Speaker 3: It's no, You're like, you need somebody needs to dunk their face of water to wake up from spending that much money.
Speaker 2: It's like this guy's morning routine and he's yeah, d water four times a day.
Speaker 1: I get. Everybody's has a vice. Everybody has their thing. You know. Some people like crack.
Speaker 2: Some people like Lord.
Speaker 1: Well, it's true, some people like alcohol. Some people like wrestling, and this is what they spend their money on. I'm not judging them. All I'm saying is that's a lot of money for just one or two events. You know, like for twenty five grand, you can buy a car, pay it out right. But you know that guy will say, well, it was the best weekend of my life, and I hope it is for his sake because that's a lot of damn money. That's all I'm saying. So I don't know. I found it interesting. If you're going around, have a good time. If you can't stop, buy Russell Khan, come see me because I will be.
Speaker 2: There, Yes you will, We'll be there.
Speaker 1: I will. But other than that, it's been a it's been a pretty slow news week, not much going on.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it will pick up.
Speaker 1: Something happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, WrestleMania is season pick.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but it's like, you know, we still have three weeks for that. I'll tell you what I got. My outfits oh and I love them. I love them so much.
Speaker 2: Interesting, they're beautiful.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: We don't get a preview, do we?
Speaker 1: No? Get the hell out of crazy? You know? Oh, come on, it's going to be great.
Speaker 2: What if I have twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: For twenty five thousand dollars, I will give you a product shoe now. Yeah, I ordered everything, got everything, got my outfits, I got my I bought new heels, I bought new eyelashes. I'm ready to go. Everything's ready to go. So I'm super duper excited. It's gonna be a good time. Oh and we did uh we did add the virtual so oh yeah, So I'll just plug it real quick. For those of you who can't make it to Las Vegas, I get this all the time on socials. How do I get an eight by ten of you? Where can I buy an eight by ten of you? Well, here is your chance. It's on my X page. It's on my IG page. There is a link you can pre order, or you can order the night of the show. There are several pictures of myself and chain that we will sign, we will personalize. I will even kiss them for you. Yes, it's an added feature, but it's yeah, it's a it's a virtual We're doing it Friday evening. It'll be seven o'clock Eastern Standard time, so that is on April eighteenth, I believe, and it'll be from seven to nine. And yeah, if you if you can't make it and you need an autographed photo, come and watch us live and I'll have all the information on socials as they get closer. But right now the link is live and it's up.
Speaker 2: How much for Shane to kiss it? Twenty five thousand?
Speaker 1: Do I think he'll do it? I'll just hand them my lipstick. You know, I don't think he's above doing that. He'll do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, crazy, I mean just these numbers, I mean they're just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we won't charge it going five thousand, He's just gonna go up. Yeah, it's it's it's way too much. But I'm telling you wrestle con you know, some guys are pricey, but I mean, you come, you get to talk to us. We don't rush you out of the line. It's a great experience. If you have extra time. If you are going to WrestleMania and you didn't think you hit wressele Kin, I would pick a day and come to wrestle con. I think it's worth it, and you get more bang for your buck.
Speaker 3: So what do you do if you pay that money for Sena? The twenty five thousand dollars for Sena? Yeah, and you give him a hug as you're leaving, and then he turns around he kicks you in the balls like he did to Cody because he's a heel.
Speaker 2: Now, So then what happens?
Speaker 3: So you paid twenty five grand to have lunch with Sena and he kicksen the balls?
Speaker 1: Then what I don't know? What if you walk in and there's no one there and you just can't see him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Anything? They Oh wait, he's here. What are you talking about? There's nobody there. He's right there.
Speaker 1: It's such a bad joke, I know. I just whoever buys that package or the other package for that matter, gets their money's worth, you know, Like, is it going to be heel Seena? Is it going to be corporate Sena? Is it going to be nice guy Sena? For twenty five thousand dollars, I want him kissing my eat. That's a lot of money, you know. What I'm saying. I don't know is he going to be in character.
Speaker 2: Twenty five grand I think we can make it happen.
Speaker 1: Sure, crazy, it's nuts. The wrestling business is full of carnies and crazy people and it's just nuts.
Speaker 3: But now, hey, you know what, let me ask you this, Vince isn't there this year, right, this is happening on a post Vince. You'd think something crazy like this would happen with Vince around. This is not happening even with Vince might be like.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, we can't do this. What's next? Thirty thousand produced the show.
Speaker 3: With me, like, I don't even know if these prices would happen with Vince McMahon there.
Speaker 1: I don't know either. Did they ever offer any packages like this.
Speaker 2: When he was I mean they did packages.
Speaker 3: The big complaint would be, you know, would just be like a blanket price for the meet and greets, and sometimes you didn't know who it was going to be, like in your your block, but you do guarantee, yeah, your.
Speaker 1: Things are right, those things I know of, But I mean, you know, I don't think they did these.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is kind of like a new trend that they're they're trying out. But I just I don't know, twenty five grand, even the eighty five hundred, and it's just like, well, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: He always did the bake.
Speaker 3: He used to do bacon biceps and breakfasts or something like that, or bacon brunch and buy bacon biceps and brunch something every WrestleMania, going back to WrestleMania two or something.
Speaker 2: But it was like, you know, fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: It was nothing, but I don't know, Hey, maybe in nineteen eighty eight, fifty bucks was like five yeah.
Speaker 1: Because if the ticket was only thirty five dollars for WrestleMania thirteen, that's the price you have to balance it off of, right, So fifty.
Speaker 2: People were like.
Speaker 3: People were like, I will never pay another twenty dollars for breakfast.
Speaker 1: It's an outrage if you're paying fifty bucks for eggs and bacon. Oh my god. I don't know. I guess we'll see how it progresses and how many I wish there was like a page that showed you how many people purchased, like there's only twelve left order now because they can, I mean, they can work that as well. We don't know how many people actually bought this, but I don't know, maybe somebody after WrestleMania will will come out and do a video on it and let us know their experience. I would like to see it. I'd watch it just to see what was involved. For twenty five grand.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I would love to do that. If you if you buy it, you're you, guys.
Speaker 3: If you buy it for twenty five grand, you can at least give us something to come on and talk to us about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would like to know. I would like to hear about it, and I would like to know. But all right, well, slow news day. I just wanted to get something up for you guys. You're working on something. It's getting closer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, May uh it was just announced actually May uh seven, five seven sports cards and collectibles. It's on my ex account. We just announced former Texas ranger Ruben c Era. He's absolute former nineteen ninety six world champion Yankee will be signing autographs at the Virginia Beach Field House.
Speaker 2: You know that venue very well.
Speaker 3: It's a great it's a great venue, but Ruben Sierra is a great guest to have there. It's a different, you know than just your regular you know, met or Brave or something like that. That we usually have, so happy to have him there. So if you're in the Virginia Beach area May.
Speaker 2: It's in May. I got it. The date's on my ex. I didn't remember the day fully yet, but it's on there, so come check us out.
Speaker 1: Okay, May third, I will be at the ECW Arena for the twa Wrestle Con not Wrestle Conson, but my next appearance will be Saturday, April twelfth in Sayerville, New Jersey. We talked about this already, Extreme Night Out six pm. You come see your extreme fans, Extreme Fan Slam meet and greet wrestling stars Corrino Sandman, Jerry Lynn, Little Wado, Simon Diamond, Todd Gordon, Jason Knight, Mikey, Whipbragg, Big Veto, CW Anderson, and yours truly will be there, so that'll be a fun night out for us. And then the big One, Russell Con will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April eighteenth, nineteenth, and twentieth in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information, you could go to my ex page. I hope you're staying safe. I hope you're staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you're staying Extreme.
Speaker 4: France Cran Queen Extreme Extreme odds up here, hend head, The Queen Extreme Podcast odes up here. Hey head, it's the Queen Extreme Podcast.
Speaker 1: It's the Queen of Extreme Bruny and the Legend.
Speaker 4: She is the woman of your dreams. Legend on the scene France Scene Podcast. What you mean? Plea your tremblades to show you what you need if you find the stand The Queens from the Beginning of Time odds here our Heart Radio, shine only ahead and tell you a story from the wind. The Legend odds up here. The Queen Nobody's like Fresh scene IDEs up here here here, The Queen Extreme podcast odes up here. Here Head the Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here Here Head the Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here Here The Queen Extreme Podcast podcast Help