Speaker 1: The nephew is here with today's frank phone call. What you got for us?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Well, you remember we used to have, you know, back in the there it used to be calendars with the honks on it, you know, the fireman on it.
Speaker 1: You remember that? Remember that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And of course you know me and we always had this centerfold. We always had the great calendar with the beautiful ladies on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, well you know we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Always do you do a calendar?
Speaker 4: Sure, the calendar.
Speaker 1: No, he ain't doing no calendar. I don't thank you. He might have done an hour, she might have done an hour. He ain't done. No mont no hotties, remember my hotties. There you go. But this right here is church calendar.
Speaker 3: Somebody, if you would turn it to your neighbor and say church calender, won't he do it?
Speaker 1: Let's go get church calendar here.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach sister Alison. Alison, Alison, she's not here, man. She had worked as a speaker. Hey, this is this is brother Lester. Brother lefty, how you doing today? All right? That's the brother left right from the church. Okay, okay, oh but my right right right right? You a husband right with Jared. I'm sure yeah this Gerald? Yeah, okay, okay, I met you a couple of times, Jered, weaene seen you in a minute, though.
Speaker 4: Man, been working on Sunday and I said it. I was gonna try to make it, but I told her, you know, I want to get involved. You know this year it's gonna be a Betty year. I'm gonna get involved.
Speaker 2: Man, we'll come on down. Man. We love to have you, that's for sure. Man. Can I give you a number when she can call me back? Well? Okay, yeah, sure, is this about, you know, let's send us something. What's going on? Actually the single ministry? Man, I'm over the Single Ministry and we're raising some money. So we're actually putting together a calendar and we wanted her to give us a call about it. Okay, so let me let me get let me give my number real quick. Wait a minute. Okay, you said a calendar. So the church is doing the calendar.
Speaker 4: But is it like the couples like we come in, like how it'd always be like the couples come in and be like this is mister and missus.
Speaker 2: I mean a calendar? No, no, no, what we're doing to see a lot of the guys got together. What we're gonna do is a mount swim suit calendar, and we're gonna were trying to put that together. Man, So let me give you my number, man, because I want to call all the guys were saying, if she get on the calendar, he'll probably get solid. You know.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, wait a minute. Woa whoa woa wo Let's slow down, Slow down, brother Lester, let's slow down. Okay, a calendar, I swim suit calendar for a single ministry at the church.
Speaker 2: What it is, Gerald, We're gonna be the first church to who have ever done a swimsuit calendar. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No, wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute. You call it for us? My wife to be in it. And you sure you got the right number because where there?
Speaker 2: I mean because your wife is Alison?
Speaker 4: Right, Yes, my wife is Alison. And first of all, then what's this man about? All the guys y'all got together, y'all voted about Okay, I'm trying to take this slow man. Oh God, hold my tongue right man, because I'm trying. I don't understand where you're going with this.
Speaker 2: And listen, we're gonna get sister Gidgery. She gonna be miss March June is like pretty much in the middle of the year. You know, we want your wife to be the big centerphold.
Speaker 4: Please please tell me you're not tired at my house this morning talking about my wife to be in a calendar, a swimsuit calendar. But dead on top of that, y'all all got together and y'all voting that y'all want my wife to be in a swim to calendar Fay Church.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well what wait, man, I mean look at this on the positive side, man, what this is? See, like I said, we raising money for the Singles Ministry and the single Ministry and getting ready to go on a big trip.
Speaker 4: But I don't got to do with the singles Ministry. She's knowing it. May I want the people that the Tingles ministry. Why you telling talking about my wife and busing something like this, you hold um that Ooh Jesus help.
Speaker 2: Me, hey man, you you should feel honored man that your wife is.
Speaker 4: Y'all looking at my wife like that. Man, were coming in there and we try to get help and were trying to do it. Y'all looking at my wife's time. But y'all want my wife to be in a swim too, contest, Man, do you understand what that is?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: It ain't number some pennies made? So y'all looking at my wife time? Y'all want my wife to ben helup pay?
Speaker 2: Seeing what you gotta understand? Jerl this right him? Man is for the single ministry, which we got a big trip coming up, so we raising money. Fuck?
Speaker 4: What are y'all doing? Man? It's not something you do at the church.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You have car washes main without no no, man, we watched cars.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Y'all talking about Canada? Man, what are you doing it?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: What type of church is this? Turning two?
Speaker 3: Main?
Speaker 2: See Joel that the difference is on this whole thing. Man, don't be upset about it? What it is? The man, we don't found something that ain't no other church done before. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The reason ain't no other church's done this? Because this is wrong? Man? What committee got to get on something like this?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: What is wrong with you? Hey? Dog? You got to understand. Listen. We got sister Gidgriet, we got sister Vickie. Okay, No, man, you.
Speaker 4: Said the things don't find out on it. You got these women in the church and that they gonna put on swim suits.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm saying we got them on our list.
Speaker 4: We got them on our list because I'm saying, ain't nobody getting with you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Man? Hey man, let's just to help us get started. Do you have a picture of Sister Alison in a swimsuit?
Speaker 4: Look, man, I ain't giving you this. You know my wife with no swimsuit.
Speaker 2: Man, No, this is just something we're trying to do for the ministry.
Speaker 4: Dude, you know what are you at the church if you work at.
Speaker 2: The church full time part time? I'm at the church.
Speaker 4: Okay, are you there there?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not there right now, but I'm gonna be there for clours later on this evening. Okay, what time do coloid rehearsal? Star left? Seven o'clock?
Speaker 4: But while you was left to what I want you to do is for me before you go to rehearsal, can you just be right in the front right quick. I just want to we need to meet personally right quick, blessing me and you. So I'm gonna come to the rehearsal and then let's talk about this face to face, because this over the phone and all, and this is not worth it right now. And I need to meet the person that's called in my howl talking about my wife doing all the citiotic type. So let's meet right in the front. Brother, FoST you go to sing, I got something for you to sing, gay bok. So meet me in the front, man, please before you go in, Lester, because we ain't gonna talk about this no more over the phone. Let's talk about this.
Speaker 2: And okay, pray, I mean you gotta calm down. Man, I don't even understand why you I ray like you know what. Yeah, I'm gonna come down, Lester. Seven. So it started at seven.
Speaker 4: Let's do six fifty five Leftter. I think this is gonna work for us. This is gonna help your calender get out the way that you really really needed to get out.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I got something for you that's gonna help this calls. Please be outside at six fifty five. Please don't go on there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be outside. Can you bring a picture with you?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I got a picture for you. I got a nice picture for you.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. Me and Tommy will be outside waiting on you when you get there, You and who Me and nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. We're gonna be right outside out in front of the church.
Speaker 4: Oh man, did this?
Speaker 2: Man? Hey man, your brother Jason told me the prank phone call you man, God man, you know you know what you said? Tell him, I said, if that food came to church, moaw, he would know that this was a prank phone car.
Speaker 4: Oh dad, I'm glad it is.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Can you just imagine how to draw up to that church at the food.
Speaker 2: I got? I gotta ask you this here, man, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the lane?
Speaker 4: Man, the Steve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Stuy? What y'all think? I love him? What time is choir practice?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Lester, can you get that six fifty five? I didn't need five minutes of your time. That's all I need in the front, right in the front. Don't make me do like that man in that video we saw a couple of weeks ago. Remember the man came around the front of the pie and hit that and punched that man in the face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Was too much, Marcus, Marcus, I got stupid all lined up for you stupid this weekend. That's Thursday, Friday, Saturday to Lexington, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a while. Comedy off Broadway.
Speaker 3: That would be March thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen sixteen.
Speaker 1: Tickets on sale right now, all right.
Speaker 3: And then laying in the cut is Bricktown Comedy Club that's in Oklahoma City twenty nine, twenty eight, twenty nine and thirty of March twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty of March April four five six, uh oh, Comety is on Charlotte, North Carolina, Sharlotte, North Carolina. And then dude a April nineteen. It is an evening with Nephew Tummy and the evening with Nephew Tummy at the Florida Theater. I done got class And now y'allo when they book y'all Easter weekend and you in the evening with few Town, you didn't got classes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's sexy nine sex all right, thank you, nephew