Speaker 1: All right, News round up in Information Overload Hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. So yesterday we spent a lot of time on this program, going over the release by the House Committee on Oversight, the Oversight Committee chaired by Congressman James Comer, friend of this program. It's called the Biden Auto Pen Presidency Decline, Delusion and Deception in the White House, and it was prepared by the committee. I'll go right to the conclusion. Now, you don't need to read all ninety one pages as I did, but it's fascinating reading and you can't believe all this happened. The committee recommends the Department of Justice investigates all former President Biden's executive actions, particularly clemency actions, to assess whether legal action must be taken to void any action that former president the former President did not in fact take himself. They lay out a compelling case. Here is James Comer on with our friend John Solomon, investigative reporter Justinnews dot com, saying they should all be Nolan void.
Speaker 2: Listen, I think all the pardons should be declared, Nolan Boyd that were signed.
Speaker 3: With the Auto pin.
Speaker 4: These were all done during the lame duck period when Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Was checked out. I think the executive orders that we're done during the lame duck period should be declared. Nolan Boyd.
Speaker 1: And the committee also released this montage of the people that testified before the committee, including those pleading the fifth We.
Speaker 5: Were watching the testimony of this woman here, Annie Thomas Senior. She's the former senior advisor to President Joe Biden. She was the third person set to appear before James Covers Committee. She has now taken the fifth There is now a pattern of key Biden confidant seeking the shield themselves from criminal liability for this potential conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Were you ever told to lie about the president all the advice and council, Mister respectully declined to answer, based upon the physician patient privilege and in reliance, am I right under the fifth Man of the Constitution. Let the record reflect that doctor O'Connor has invoked the Fifth Amendment right against self incrimination. Doctor O'Connor, did you ever believe the President was unfit to execute his duties as president, and.
Speaker 5: We can tell you that he will have the same answer with respect to any questions that are asked.
Speaker 2: Did any unelected official or family member of President Joe Biden execute the duties of the presidents? Did Joe Biden, a member of his family, or anyone at the White House ever instruct you to lie regarding his health on the.
Speaker 6: Advice and Council? I respect him declined to answer the question for the Constitution.
Speaker 1: All right, joining us now? He is the chairman of the all important House Oversight Committee's the chairman, James Comer is with us. Well, Uh, you've been busy. This is about as damning a report as I've ever read coming out of Congress. It is extraordinarily meticulously well researched, well written, well laid out with I believe the right conclusion. But I want to hear it directly from you because you've been spending a year of your life on this.
Speaker 4: Well, thanks Sean. And it is a very substantive report. We did hours and hours and hours of depositions with all of the players in the Body administration that had any role whatsoever in the use of the autoped What we concluded were two things first of all, the obvious and you said it forever, we all saw it with our own eyes. But there was a cognitive decline in the president, and his inner circle covered that up. They shielded him from even his most inner circle of staffers. There were staffers like Ian Sam's that would go out and speak on behalf of Joe Biden every day to the national media. And when we got him under oath, he admitted he only saw and spoke to Joe Biden in person two times in two years. The same with his executive secretary of near attendant. She would go weeks and weeks and weeks without seeing him. That's your most closest staffer as a president United States. So there was a cover up. The staffers admitted under oath that they talked about giving Joe Biden a cognitive test. I mean, who does that, Sean? I mean, no one's sitting around Fox to you saying Sean Annity or or Laura Ingram should be taking a cognitive test. I mean you only say that if the if it's obvious they.
Speaker 1: I think liberals would like me to take one. But all said, I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 4: Well, but you know, at the end of the day, they all said they decided against it. Now, if you thought he should take a cognitive test, and if the American people, even some in the in the left wing media, were saying the president should take a kind of test and then you all ltimately rule against it, I mean that shows that you had no confidence he was in a pass it. But we found there was a cover up. And secondly, we found that there was no evidence that Joe Biden was involved in any of the decision making process with respect to the pardons.
Speaker 1: And you know, and by the way, just to remind people, we're talking about over four thousand of them, and executive actions on top of it.
Speaker 4: And Joe Biden gave one interview post presidency, and he gave it to the New York Times, and he admitted to the New York Times and what should have been a puffy article for him, that he didn't review all the pardons, and he delegated that, well, that's not how it works, Sean.
Speaker 1: You have to well, well, it actually was more than that, because he said he set up standards and practices and guidelines for his staff to make the decisions. But as you rightly point out in your report, and you quote our Constitution that the power of the pardon is absolute. There's no no disputing that. However, the decision has to be made specifically by a president.
Speaker 4: Yes. And and again there was no there were no notes in the national archives, there was no chain of custody that there was no uh, emails back and forth, you have. We just met with the president and he said this. When the pardons were authorized on the auto pen, it was you know, a different process for for different partons. It would be a phone call from a stafford to a friend to another staffer. Yeah, and they would say, yeah, the President gave that okay, and that you know, there was no there was no in the archives. There's no meetings. Uh, there are no planning sessions. Uh, there are no notes. Nothing. And again with the way the staff shielded the president says uh, and the way they just disregarded him and pushed him aside after that debate, after he dropped out, that's when the auto pen you went off the charts. Is when Joe Biden, when the American people saw with our own eyes that he's not mentally capable of performing the duties of the presidency. That's when the staff seemed to take over, and even we found Sean there were emails from the Department of Justice, from the Americ Garland Department Justice questioning whether or not Joe Biden was involved in the decision making process with the pardons and warning the staff of the excessive use of the autopin on legal documents.
Speaker 1: Well, you go through a lot of specificity in detail, and you really, I think went very hard, rightly so at doctor O'Connor, who propped up Biden with you know what you describe as grossly misleading assessments in all of this, and how Biden, you go into specificity, was losing command of himself. You know, Congressman, I first started pointing this out to the American people in twenty nineteen. It was apparent to me all there's used to be and all men and women are created by the thing, oh you know the thing.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 1: It was like moment after moment, and then as his presidency went on, it was worse and worse. It was mumbling, it was bumbling, it was fumbling, it was slurring. It was which way do I go? You know, you know, having somebody direct him off the stage. You go into all of this and how scripted everything was, and how his inner circle controlled is every step it was. There was you know, extreme gatekeeping with his inner circle, and you know how delusional either they were delusional or lying. I happened to lean towards believing that a lot of people lied. That's my own personal opinion.
Speaker 4: Well, look, John, nobody's disputing it, and it always seen from the Biden camp is a is a statement from some unnamed stafford. I thought, how how consistent is that with the way with the report, the way the White House was operating. You don't know who wrote that statement. But at the end of the day, no one in the Biden administration wants to come out and dispute this because they don't want to be brought in before the Justice Cabinet or before the Oversight Committee. Because we saw with our own eyes. You you have always reported this accurately about the mental decline and Joe Biden. Everyone saw it. Everyone saw it. And if you really want to see a sad example of Joe Biden's mental decline, then you need to watch the Robert her interview where Joe Biden had to sit there. The staffers couldn't stand.
Speaker 6: When are we going to get access to view it.
Speaker 4: Well, we we're gonna do everything we can to make that public. That right, So you've watched it, yes, yes, and it's pain.
Speaker 6: Can you describe it?
Speaker 4: He doesn't know, He gets confused, he thinks he's vice president, he gets confused on what year it is. I mean, this is unbelievable situation. And what I think you could see is Joe Biden was good for five, ten, fifteen minutes. I wouldn't say good. He was, you know, coherent, But as time went on, he deteriorated. He lost focus, he forgot you know, dates, and he would forget the question that the Robert Her would ask him a question and he would start mumbling, and then then he would get sidetracked and he would be talking about something completely irrelevant to the question, something that happened in Delaware thirty years ago. I mean, he all the characteristics of people that you see with early stages of dementia or Alzheimer's or things like that. We all have people in our family, we've all seen the symptoms of that, and that's why Robert and Her put that in the report. You kind of have a different appreciation for the Her report when you watch the video of the of the interview. So I think that you know, we're relieved seeing all the audio of the depositions, and we're going to do everything we can so the American people can see for themselves the situation the president was in. And then you realize there was a cover up by a few staffords because a lot of his cabinet secretaries, like Vudhajig, they didn't seem for months and months at the end of his administration.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back more with the Chairman of the House Overside Committee, James Comer on the other side than your calls coming up eight hundred and nine to four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, continue now with the Chairman of the House Overside Committee, and they're huge blockbuster report on the Biden autopen presidency declined the lusion deception in the White House.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you this now.
Speaker 1: You have said that they should be null and void, meaning the pardons and the commutations. Okay, I appreciate all of that, and I agree with your conclusion. I think it was transparent, It was obvious for anybody with eyes to see that wasn't politically biased. I mean, well, you know, why did they have that debate so early in June? Because I believe he was pushed into it for the purpose of him being exposed.
Speaker 6: Am I wrong? I'm believing that.
Speaker 4: I think you're right. And we asked every one of the twelve Biden staffers that exact question, and they just they would all have different, you know, reasons. Well, you know, we just wanted to get it started and get the momentum building, you know. And and you know, I think the same thing you think. I think that there were people in the Democrat Party, uh maybe Obama people like that that that.
Speaker 6: That's never happened before.
Speaker 4: They never knew there was a problem, and they're like, all right, we've got to We've got to put him out here, let him, let him hang himself, and then we'll we'll try to, you know, put.
Speaker 1: We'll go in for the kill and and and he won't be able to run. I mean, the moment when Trump was asked, well, what do you think about Biden's answer, he said, well, I don't think he knows what he says. I don't know what he said, and I don't think he knows what he said. Was that was the That was it for him. All right, last question, how do you know and void these pardons and commutations? Would that include the pardons for his family?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? And you know the only pardon that he signed for his family was for Hunter, and Hunter's pardon was months before.
Speaker 1: What about what about as Oh, you mean the one he signed personally? What about his brother and others?
Speaker 4: They were all signed with the autopen. The brother, both brothers, and the and their spouses. They were all signed with the autopen. So uh, but the process, Shawn, would be the Department of Justice would then uh declare them Nolan void. It will end up in court. We believe that this investigation, the ninety three pages, the links to all and then plus all the transcripts of the deposition, plus all the emails and all the evidence is enough evidence to hold up in court if the Department of Justice comes to the same conclusion that we came to committee.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to ask this audience three ninety one pages because everybody's busy, but I'm going to put up the five page executive summary. And you did a phenomenal work here. It's a shame that we don't have more honesty. And I think at some point somebody is going to open up and say, yeah, we all knew. I'm just waiting for that moment to happen. Phenomenal work. I know it's been a heavy lift. I know you've been under heavy fire because of it. But this is a you know, this is a scandal unlike any we've ever seen in this country. Who was in charge? We don't know who gave the ok for all these decisions. We don't know. Congressman James camer great work. We really appreciate you more.
Speaker 6: Than you know.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Sean.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Israel. Jerusalem Isaac on the Sean Hannity Show. Are you listening in Jerusalem?
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm in Jerusalem right now. Sean.
Speaker 6: What's going on? Thanks for listening. Glad you called.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 7: Yes. First of all, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm only here for a few months. But there was amazing seeing President Trump come here and how the country was celebrating two weeks ago, and how the President just made a whole country just on such a high high happiness, and there was amazing to see it as an American experiencing it. And also, Sewan, the way they love you over here. Also, they like your support. They love, your support. The way you stand betune because not too many people in the world staying with Israel, and when they see Americans, you know.
Speaker 1: Can I just stand and can I make a statement about this? You're still there? That I lose you, I think I might have lost them. You know, I will say this, there's times in life when you need moral clarity, you need a moral compass. And when I hear and see the rise of virulent anti Semitism, it disturbs me a lot because there's a lot of ignorance behind the positions that people have. And I don't care if you're hearing it in the halls of Congress, on college campuses, if you see the rise of anti Semitism worldwide, you know in the punditry class it's everywhere. And you know, everyone's entitled to their opinion, but an opinion that's based in ignorance, to me is it's it's just intellectually lazy, and it's missing a sense of right and wrong and moral clarity. And you know, I don't know what part of Israel having to withstand hundreds of thousands of rockets over the decades being fired into their countries by groups that have in their charter, like AMAS a call for the destruction of Israel, and they follow through, culminating in what happened on October the seventh. You have a very small population in Israel, under ten million people, you know'll compare that to America's population, what three fifty sixty million people? That would be like losing forty thousand Americans in a day. And I'm having a hard time understanding those that don't understand that Israel does have their right to exist and their own country. And what would you want your country to do if some country was firing all of these missiles into American towns, American cities, you know, killing forty thousand Americans in a day, kidnapping thousands of Americans in a day, you know, never mind the rape, the kidnapping, the torture, and the beheadings that I also know took place because I've seen the videos. Anyway, did we get Isaac back from Jerusalem? All right, We'll give you a last comment. I was explaining that to me, this is a simple right wrong, moral clarity issue.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeahjean, And you're totally right and everything you're saying, and it really, really, it's really comforting to hear you and Mark Mark Levin also and all the all the people on the right, because it's a shame how there's people on the right also now that I love President Trump, and but like the Tuckers and everyone listen.
Speaker 1: I mean, everyone's entitled to their opinion. And for me, it's you know, radical Islamists. We need to understand them. You know, for example, when the President wiped out the Ice Says Caliphate and he took out around his nuclear sites, you know, the world is a safer place because he did both things. When he took out Solamani and Bagdaddy. You know, the world's a safer place. Is a proper use of military that fits into the Trump doctrine, which is also no forever wars. I appreciate you calling in from Jerusalem. Thank you, my friend. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Frank North Carolina next Sean Hannity Show. It's up, Frank, how are.
Speaker 3: You hey, Sean? Thanks for the call, two time caller, longtime listener.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks for being here. I love, by the way, North Carolina's beautiful. I've been in the mountains of North Carolina above the clouds, you know, visiting a friend.
Speaker 3: The lives there anyway, retired Navy twenty four years Saberne Force. But I wanted to ask what you thought about Fetterman using his position in the Senate to Coherst Dems as a run for as a ruse or a springboard for twenty twenty eight presidential run.
Speaker 6: You know, I.
Speaker 1: Actually have come to like Fetterman a lot. I think Fetterman is an anomaly in the Democratic Party. And when I interviewed him, what a week or so ago on Hannity, you know, we just had a fair open discussion. He goes, if you're looking, you know, I'm not the Democrat that's going to be screaming Nazi, fascist, racist. I do believe the President made the right call on Iran's nuclear sites. I do support Israel's right to exist, and I'm not going to be shy about who I am. And he goes, I'm not running for re election right now. I don't care what the consequences are.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: That's not something you often hear from an elected official, and I kind of admire that a lot. And you know, I think he understands his parties radicalized. He just refuses to go along with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's definitely making a better name for himself than leveraging and getting more attention from what I believe Republicans see him as something that we can get behind. Now. I'm not saying I'm going to be behind him, but you know, I kind of like him. Definitely overnews him, definitely overnews him.
Speaker 1: Well, you got Newsom, you got Pete Buddha Judge, you got Kamala Harris, you got AOC. I mean, I don't see a more moderate Democrat breaking through and winning a primary because I think the basis is with the radicals. I think the whole party has been transformed. You know, I mentioned this study earlier in the program. You know, seventy percent, this is one hundreds of thousands of people surveyed see that the Democratic Party is too extreme and too radicalized, and that they're wrong on the borders, they're wrong on law and order, they're wrong on the economy, and they're too fixated on all the wrong issues. Those are devastating numbers. I doubt that the Democrats will.
Speaker 6: Pay attention to it.
Speaker 1: You know, the reason Bill Maher was right in his observation that every Democrat is on the ballot in New York City is because he's right. I mean, the whole country's gonna watch that election. And assuming Mam Donnie wins this election, that's gonna that he will be the poster child of the new radicalized Democratic Left. It will empower the likes of AOC and the Squad and Newsome and and all the people that are pretty radical left. And you know, if either Harris or Newsom okay, when you get to a general election, assuming they win the primary, you know, do you want New York? Do you want America to be California? And I think most of America will reject that. You know, it doesn't mean things can change over time. Thank you, Frank, appreciate it, buddy, God bless you. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is a number Todd in Arizona. What's up, Todd?
Speaker 8: Thank Sean, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: You're a great American.
Speaker 3: The thank you shutdown.
Speaker 8: I think the Democrats are showing their cards. The forty two million people on SNAP is a problem in itself, But with that said, I would venture to say the bulk of those constituents belong in Democratic run cities, and so they're just cutting their people loose over health care for illegal immigrants and a very small percentage I wanted to point out, and it doesn't affect very many people. My wife and I were both junior andlisted with two children and full time employed obviously in the military, but when we were young, we still qualified for which programs. So there's a portion of the military out there with larger families that are being deployed and whatnot that are dependent on government subsidies on top of their minuscule government paycheck for what they're doing.
Speaker 1: No, it's terrible, and it's terrible. I mean, we've got to have a livable wage for people that serve. You know, the last caller serve twenty four years. Thank him for his service. It's just but you're right in your observation forty two million Americans. Now it's not the time to really have the conversation about why so many people are in need of basic food assistance like this in this country. You know, this is why I keep reminding everybody that you have all of these high paying career jobs now in the pipeline, and we're talking about seventeen trillion and committed money from manufacturing. You'll have the massive impact when it kicks in of the economy and the Trump tax cuts really take hold. I would say by this time next year, you're going to see a dramatically different economy. That's my prediction. And it took Reagan about a year and a half to get out of the malaise of Jimmy Carter once his once his plan was passed, So I think it's going to take about that long. But I but you know, the President very cleverly, you know, is incentivizing building these auto plants, pharmaceutical plants, uh, semiconductor chip plans and rare earth you know, minerals and then also opening up you know, energy dominance jobs that are going to be you know, high paying career or oriented. All of this is you know now it's it's kind of been jacked up on steroids and human growth hormone because of the President and this you know one hundred percent uh deduction uh part of the big beautiful bill. You get one hundred percent depreciation if you build a manufacturing facility.
Speaker 6: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: That's that means they're going to get it up and running now while they get the tax benefit of doing it simultaneously creating all those jobs, including in construction. Once you get interest rates down, it went down another half point today, and we get a new fed chair in May, then you're going to see sale of pre existing homes skyrocket. Now you're going to see new home construction begins to skyrocket, and you know things are going to be humming along at a pretty good clip. That's my prediction. That's what I believe. I'm a supply side economics guide. This is it on steroids. Anyway, appreciate the call real quick. Caroly in California. Carol, how are you.
Speaker 8: I'm fine, Sean, Thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 6: I got about a minute, but it's all yours go.
Speaker 4: We need help.
Speaker 7: Musom is trying to push this prop fifty, telling people that it's giving the power back to the people.
Speaker 8: It's the exact opposite. We used to have a committee that drew the lines.
Speaker 7: Now they're trying to take it away from us.
Speaker 1: We need They're trying to circumvent this is a jerry mandering ploy the Democrats. Yes, but you know remember all the jerry mandering in the world has been done in liberal states like yours.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I don't know how they can do any worse, but they're trying to take the few people that we have away from us.
Speaker 4: We need your help. Tell the people know on fifty they.
Speaker 6: Know on fifty I just told them, and I'm serious. This is not good.
Speaker 8: No, it's terrible, terrible. We need your help.
Speaker 6: Why do you stay out in California?
Speaker 8: Well, my house is paid for. I couldn't afford to live here otherwise, and I'm involved in a release.
Speaker 1: Well, prop third Team was good because you get capped out on your property tax.
Speaker 6: That's helpful.
Speaker 1: And if are you retired, yes, all right, so your income is not being taxed at the highest rate in the country, but you still pay the highest sales and gas taxes in the country.
Speaker 4: Right, exactly.
Speaker 8: I don't know how young people can do it. I really don't.
Speaker 6: Well, it's not a surprise you have the highest poverty rate in the country.
Speaker 1: No, I've tried to have productive conversations with Gavin, but frankly, they're you know, it's sadly become a waste of time as his presidential aspirations grow by the day.
Speaker 6: Carol, I got a run, though. I appreciate your call. God bless you.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know, it is a beautiful state in terms of geography, but I don't see California switching. Steve Hilton would be a great governor, you know. I hope he can make a competitive anyway, We're going to be in New Jersey tomorrow night for Hannity with Jack Chidarelli.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They now have another pullout one point race that's gonna wrap things up today. But I have good news. We have a great Hannity tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Please set your DVR. Senator Josh Hawley tonight. We also have Senator Tom Cotton, Trey Goudy tonight, Jonathan Turley tonight, also Jason Chafitz. We have Klay Travis, we have Peter Doucey who's been with the President, Kaylee McGhee white, and much more news you'll never get from the state run Legacy Medium Mob nine easton tonight on Hannity on Box News.
Speaker 6: We'll see you then.
Speaker 1: We will be in New Jersey tomorrow for tomorrow night's town hall with Jack Chitdarelli. New Jersey's in play, as is Virginia, New York City.
Speaker 6: Good luck.
Speaker 1: We'll see you tomorrow from New Jersey. Thanks for being with us, See you tonight.