Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: So speaking of a big care, what about like micro Strategy who Yeah, they said, have been making five hundred million dollars a day on Bigcoin. So like companies like that, would those be good to because those publicly traded companies stop? Would those be good to invest in? And if so at what?
Speaker 1: At what price?
Speaker 4: I think it's a good.
Speaker 5: Way to invest in bitcoin in a non direct fashion. It's been really interesting to see the bitcoin minus not rally as much as bigcoin has. But yeah, I think I keep saying that Michael Saylers and New Kathy was so at some point, if y'all cared about Kathy because she originated this bigcoin institutional strategy, y'all should go send her a note and tell her thank you.
Speaker 4: Mike.
Speaker 5: But Michael strategy is a good way to get some exposure to it. I know I've gotten killed about my Square take, but if you look at some of the things Square is doing, yeah, may want to keep your eyes on what Jack and them are doing. I don't know if he went and kissed the rain and yet and if he's in there in a circle, uh, and if him and Elin had made up, But if so, Square shit bounced. But they they've been doing pretty well. But isn't And I love Michael Taylor, but isn't five hundred million a day like one hundred and forty billion dollars or something like that.
Speaker 1: In a quarter? You're talking like Amazon numbers.
Speaker 4: Did he say five hundred million today?
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 4: That's Apple's doing ninety four billion a year.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 5: So maybe it was five hundred a month. I don't know. Well, we'll see when a report comes out. But micro strategy is a good way to get exposure to bitcoin. If you can't afford it at ninety thousand per coin for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about some ETFs to if you're not in bitcoin, obviously with black Rock over the past year, and they've done an ethereum one as well.
Speaker 1: But yeah, when I started.
Speaker 2: Looking at the economy that goes around bitcoin, obviously you've seen what coin has done. Coin Base, which is publicly traded micros strategy has just been incredible. But Square, like I said, man and we had this conversation a little earlier, but if you watch what it's doing right, this is still a fintech company. But their commitment that they made in twenty twenty, which at the time even Jack Dorsey apologized for. He said, like, we're not going to continue doing this. They're commitment into bitcoin is now starting to pay off. And it's not because they're selling pit coin to they're trading it. It's actually because they actually sell the equipment for firms that mine it. So this is another business that's being built around the economy of cryptocurrency and bitcoin specifically, which is interesting because it plays a part in the AI development too, which is absolutely we don't even look at it right At the time, we were trying to figure out when we're mining bitcoin, how can we do it faster? What are the semiconductors that can help us do it? Those semiconductors now turn into what we're going to be used, and now they are used for artificial intelligence. Right, so we're talking about the nanometer chip, we're talking about five, we're talking about three. So Square has actually created the three nanometer mining chip four bitcoin, and I think everybody needs to pay attention to that because that's what's going to be used very shortly. I think they start they created in April of last year, but it's starting to be de deployed now and the largest bitcoin minor, which is corz Core Scientific, they're using it exclusively. And so when we're watching Square, this is not just a fintech company now, right they've changed their name to block because of the blockchain, but we're starting to see the impact that bitcoin and cryptocurrency specifically is having inside of his business. They're not just relying on Hey, we were a fintech company. Now cryptocurrency has his fingerprints all over this company. And if you look at this chart. I said this the other night, there's something interesting happened over there. We're we're going to watch this and start this even more closely over the next couple of months.
Speaker 5: It's crazy to change your name to block and get blocked out the cryptocurrency industry because Elon Maddo.
Speaker 4: You, yeah, the browards are really interesting.
Speaker 1: Heat down. He actually came out and apologized.
Speaker 2: So now to see a year later, Hey, we're going to cut back on I think they were trying to do Web five. They were like trying to be so far ahead and like, all right, let's just focus on this because this is promising and we have something here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I do like the one thing I do love about Michael Sadler's strategy, though at least he's putting his money where his mouth is and investing heavily into it. I know Citron had the report that came out. It was interesting to see his reply. I can't wait till the reporting because I know they had some profit margin issues prior to but I'm looking to see when this report comes out what the profit margin looks like as well. But everyone's just really redoing the Vanguard's strategy like this Bitcoin by bitcoin strategy on the institutional side reminds me of bogos etf and Indexcellent strategy just at a different sector, which has worked incredibly.
Speaker 4: Well for Vanguard and black Rock on State Street.
Speaker 5: So we are in a currency and capital war from the titans of business right now.
Speaker 4: Everybody on art is your competition.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,