Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: John Moran, So this is this is a story for a variety of different reasons, but it's a business story as well. That's why I want to talk about it. John Morant, great player, Super Super talented player currently suspended for showing a gun on Instagram in the club. Probably it was a club, I think it was. I think it was a gentleman's club club in Denver. I don't believe he got a shirt on either.
Speaker 4: But he's been poor in details.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh so John shout out to John Man. Joe has been doing a variety of interesting things this season, from his crew putting a laser on somebody.
Speaker 5: On the Indiana Paces team buff Yeah, to clean up different. They said he beat up a seventeen year old. The NBA was investigating him first for beating up a seventeen year olds.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you gotta smack a kid. Thought stop, I'm just being honest with you. He probably shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Have smacked my kid.
Speaker 3: I'm back, like joh, Okay, let's let's not let's let's put it in perspective. Let's put it in perspective. But a lot of these seventeen year olds, seventeen is borderline eighteen. You could say something crazy. I've seen it happen you.
Speaker 2: He can't do that.
Speaker 4: He should not have done that. He can't if he did do it.
Speaker 3: A lot of these seventeen year olds are listening to a lot of rap music. Your damn, they are grown up. You're damn if you're seventeen, your damn the watch just watch your mouthy, watch your mouth please if you're seventeen years old.
Speaker 2: These thoughts or ship.
Speaker 6: But hey, yeah, this starts of mind my kids. Seventeen, you put your on my kid, I'm gonna cash out every stock I got, yo be your last game on god. So and don't text me about don't say so ahead.
Speaker 4: What you say about what you say? I didn't hear you. I said nothing.
Speaker 6: I just said to somebody put their hands on my kid at seventeen, I'm gonna go cash that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but I mean you gotta put your might have to put your hands on kid of seventeen. The deal with the repercussions later on, but.
Speaker 2: They would investigate.
Speaker 4: That's the first.
Speaker 3: Deal you deal with three Like, look, there's always gonna be somebody's fathering, somebody's uncle.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean, you gotta deal with that later on. Is what is right? That's that goes back to the school.
Speaker 3: Y'all gonna get my cousin, Okay, step scale out later, but we're gonna we're gonna handle this first.
Speaker 4: We gotta handle this first. I'm three year old, dude.
Speaker 2: He can't do that.
Speaker 4: I'm just being out of He's twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can't do that.
Speaker 4: He's twenty three. He's not that far removed, I know.
Speaker 2: But he can't do that.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't have done it, shouldn't have done.
Speaker 2: It, can't do that.
Speaker 5: The league is the league was investigating him for that, right they were.
Speaker 2: They were watching him closer a few other incidents the table.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, but it's and I saw, uh Gilly posted this the Carmelo interview that they had with million dollars with the game. When you're talking like, yo, that the NBA got FEDS watching, they work with the oh yes, like and then Stephen they said it again. He was like, yo, I try to remind you that they work with he's under investigation for the slab, the fact that what he did with the gun, it was just like.
Speaker 4: Bro, now the gun thing that was a little too far, but hit the thing. Hit the thing.
Speaker 3: To bring this back, this goes back to the Kanye thing and goes back and it's important.
Speaker 4: This is important. This is what nobody's talking about.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: When you are a.
Speaker 3: Corporate employee, which NBA and players are corporate employees, right, we got to start talking about what's the proper etiquette for corporate employees and when you have responsibilities that you're not an owner, you're not a boss these things. In this country, etiquette is extremely important, right, So it's important to handle yourself in a manner that is in conduct to your code of ethics and the your employer's code of ethics, right, because they could end up of coursing you p millions of dollars. So whether he was right or wrong, that's a different story for a different day. But when you're an employer, like we're an employer, our employees on a certain level are representations of the company and the brand. So even me, I've had to have conversations with employees before because their behavior probably wasn't the most conducive to what we were trying to betray. Right, So I have understanding you're funny, I understand it.
Speaker 2: I don't got I wish I had fair I don't got paper.
Speaker 4: Understand I can understand why.
Speaker 3: You know, dealing with corporations, yo, you have to have some level of governance with your employees if their.
Speaker 5: Actions don't align with the company yeah with the brand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, OK, do you want to say something?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was just gonna say, like, for men that are ascending, and I know he's still young and we've all made mistakes, it's okay to get money and not be PRISTIVEE. It's tough because I think a lot of times when we grew up in tougher environments, we have to like put armachiese mo or like manhood on display. But I want to be very clear and being a black man in this country, anything that is aligned with violent scares all the money away, Like most corporations think Kanye is violent like and you saw the reaction to the Will Smith thing last year.
Speaker 2: At the OSCARS.
Speaker 6: I would not be surprised if they don't suspend him for the whole year while he's going to be one of the new faces in the NBA. This is a very tricky situation. The NBA tries to sweep a few other incidents that are not publicly known under the table as we elevate begin to amass wealth and fame and money. Not saying that we have to change, but we have to move differently because now, like the investigation the statewide like something happened with him another kid in Houston. Please be careful and at the NBA game like they're fans at every NBA game.
Speaker 2: Earners, what's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works Like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 6: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security across the country, every single one, not just to everyone, please.
Speaker 4: Be careful and be mindful.
Speaker 3: But once again, I think you know job hopefully he can you know, get himself back on track. But it's just an important you know, your mom used to always tell me, like, you know, a smart person learns from his mistakes, but a wise person learns from the mistakes of others. So we have fun with all of these, Kanye, but you know, on a serious note, it's important that we learn from the mistakes of others because when you're in your corporate environment, right you have to be careful what you post on Instagram. Right, you have to be careful what you post on Facebook. So this is on a on on a big scale, and millions of people watch it. But this happens every day. This happens every day to the teacher that posts something crazy on Instagram and only has five hundred followers so doesn't really think about it, and then it comes up on a school board meeting and now they're fired, right, Or this happens when somebody goes to a basketball game and does something crazy and then there are pictures in the newspaper and now they're fired. So just this is something that's extremely important. What happens on the internet never really goes away, It never gets deleted. So for the young people, for the older people as well, be extremely careful about the image that you're curating online, because we're all curating images online. If you have an Instagram profile, if you have a Twitter, if you have Facebook, if you have TikTok, you're curating the image that you want.
Speaker 4: The world to see.
Speaker 3: So be mindful of that because sometimes you're just in the moment, you're not really thinking about it. I'm sure he wasn't really thinking about it in the moment. He's just like I'm on Instagram live. This is what a vibe is. He might've had a drink or two. Like, you know, you're not really thinking about it, but one decision can cost you a lot. So this is important for people to learn and for people to think about when you're in your day to day life, right like, be extremely careful about what you're showing, the type of image that you're portraying, and you know it's to the point where it could be a little daunting with it's like, damn, I gotta think about everything here.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, this is the world that we live in.
Speaker 3: If there was no social media, then maybe you can get away with a lot of stuff. But everything you post, think about it before you post. Anytime you go live on Instagram, think about it before you go live on Instagram. Anytime you do anything in public, think about it because some stuff can stay with you and some stuff can haunt you, and you never know what could happen. You could do something when you're twenty years old not really think about it, and then it's like thirty five, you're trying to run for governor, and then they bring back what you did when you're twenty. Just just be mindful because this is important not only just for business, but just for life in general. Like, you got to be extremely important about the image that you're portraying, because we're all portraying an image. So think about the image that you want to portray and curate that and hold that very very close knit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's unfortunate, man, Like you said, he is very young. He's twenty three years old. Did he make a horrible mistake, yes, but we should be learning right. When I first heard about the gun, the first thing I thought, maybe, you know, some of the kids are too young, But I thought that gilbl Arenas and we watched him, right, But gilt Arenas has freedom. The other side of the story was Credington, right, who was the other person that was engaging in that, And he's you know, had some troubles in his life and he's in prison now. But these are the outcomes that we make that are facing us if we make poor decisions when we're younger. So like, yeah, Joe's suspended for two games, but if he knows how the CBA is constructed, if he wasn't Denver when he had that, that means he must have had it on the plane, which automatically, so now that across state and so notw at least to even length to your suspension. He's at the point right now where he just got his rookie contract and he's going to extend for two hundred million.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: He just put out his night shoe, right, He's about to become the face of Night. Obviously, Lebron's retiring. They lost Kyrie Kevin Durant is you.
Speaker 2: Know up there in years they sabotaged for Night.
Speaker 5: That jeopardizes that. He also is about to release his Power eight campaign. The same day that that came out, the Power eight campaign was launched.
Speaker 2: He puts that in jeopardy. And so you're making these decisions. But also hopefully and this is what he'll learn from is.
Speaker 5: Like who he is surrounded by, right, because when you're that young, you still got your friends around and we and that's something that we've had to learn. Right as you go and you go and you grow, that spiral goes up. Everybody can't come. Everybody can't come. They'll suffocate when when the when the air gets too thin up there, right, And so he'll have to learn that. Hopefully he does, and hopefully I know it's dad is in his life, he'll be gutting him through this process as well. But it's a learning lesson. It's an unfortunately, but I guess the amazest thing from it is that no.
Speaker 2: One was hurt, right, Like, no one was hurt.
Speaker 5: We've we've seen incidents with athletes, especially the two young men at Alabama, where you know.
Speaker 2: We've seen people be killed because of mistakes, right.
Speaker 5: I mean the gentlemen were not charged, well, they weren't charged with felonies, but they were charged with mister means in the Alabama case. But these guys are young man. They got the whole future ahead of maaster decisions.
Speaker 3: That happened so quick that played for the Giants that shot himself in the foot Plexico, Yeah, Plexico Burslexicon.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He went into a club.
Speaker 3: He was at the height of his career, one of the best receivers in the NFL. Went to the club with a gun on similar to Jah shot himself. So what happens is that.
Speaker 6: He was also having some off the till trouble.
Speaker 4: So I'll put it like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm just saying he shot himself. So now what happens is that you have that you're injured, you go to the hospital, but you also having an unregistered gun in New York is illegal, So he ends up doing three years in jail for having an unlicensed gun. So you know this kind of thing is It's not like he's the first person to do this, Nope, but just you just got to learn from other people's mistakes.
Speaker 4: Yep, when keeping it real goes for all.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being force back drop bag drop, Mike drop back drop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,