Speaker 1: All right, welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. I am your host, Will Compton. As you guys can hear, I have some vocal possitis going on, so stuff going on with my throat. I have no clue what's happened. You guys know, I was getting over that butt wind infection in my eye known as pink eye for whatever happens, some viral infection. I don't know what it is, but I've been paying the price with the old wind pipes for like the last how long has it been like twelve days now we're going on like two weeks Thursday. But you know something similar to Morgan wall and I assume, but we're different here. It don't matter if we get recommended to take six weeks off, go on bed rest. Don't speak in lessons for social media. We play fucking hurt here. We are built a fucking grint determination. I know the voice doesn't sound like it, but you guys know the quote.
Speaker 2: You know the quote.
Speaker 1: JP history is who we are now and we're showing up for the fans. If you guys are watching right now on YouTube, make sure' somebscribe, make sure to leave comments. Tuesdays are for the boys right now. Taylor's gone. Taylor, he was on vacation in Cabo. He's in Arizona taking care of some personal stuff. So it's just a boy. I couldn't get a guest. I was trying to get a guest. I know we need we need guests. This is at times it's a guest driven show. But it's just me and the boys. I know you guys love when the boys chop it up. So if you're in the comments right now, if you're in the life chat, move over to comments, talk about fucking how gritty we are, talk about Tuesdays or for the boys, say whatever you gotta say to get this chat bumping, because we need fucking everybody right now. Hopefully I'm hanging out in the comments with you. We should all probably wake up at six tomorrow and just join everybody for the comments. Fucking show our loyalty. Get in there. Also, what you guys can look forward to tonight, We're gonna plug it. We're gonna plug it eight pm Central Time, Push Up Tuesday with JP on JP Hovey's Instagram Live JP, what is your Instagram?
Speaker 3: My Instagram is at Jy Hovey thirty four, you're gonna want to be there. We have some big guests lined up, yes, sir, And of course you get opportunity to join the live, but you gotta drop, give us twenty and ask a few questions.
Speaker 1: So if you're in the live, just for clarification, you join the live and you're chatting up, you have the opportunity to join. If you get picked, you have to drop and give twenty with the boys and you get a couple of minutes to you know, I get to know JP and Taylor a little bit.
Speaker 3: And last week every single person that was on was jacked, so we need to have a repeat said jacked.
Speaker 2: Sweet.
Speaker 1: But yes, it's listen to push up the IG live tonight. Guys join it. It is a very gritty fucking performance, a performance that reminds us of you guys know what the Chevy Silverado. You know what truck guys through and through, and the Chevy Silverado has been a partner with unstoppable grit and determination. It's been our most valuable truck or the MVT. And now we have the first ever all electric Silverado that joins the franchise. We got a chance to see this thing and experience it boys. Let me tell you this thing is what a truck? That is what a truck. I walked in the room and I said, what a truck? Make sure to bleep that out blast. Can't cuss on this available four hundred mile range GM estimated on a full charge. That means, let me say it again, because I feel like I stumbled over my words on a full charge just saying gets four hundred miles on the truck over ten feet of length in the bed. With a multiflex tailgate that we've talked about in previous episodes through the test of time, combined now with a multiflex midgate a large seventeen inch diagonal display screen, it can toe up to ten thousand pounds of max towing zero to sixty in under four point five seconds.
Speaker 2: With Wow mode or Willy mode.
Speaker 1: That means I run my forty and four point five seconds up to an impressive seven hundred and eighty five foot pounds of torque. And we figured out what torque means. Jack tell us what tork means?
Speaker 4: Are you not listening?
Speaker 2: Jack? Tell us what tork means? Baby?
Speaker 4: You get off the line.
Speaker 1: Basically, love that love that your ten your ten yard dash exactly.
Speaker 2: Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more.
Speaker 1: Guys, the Chevy Silverado built with unstoppable grit determination, no days off, no six weeks of beddress. When you have a Chevy Silverado. I know all these vocal courts are down. There's some other artists and people out there in the world that are pushing concerts back because they're built like other brands that we can't speak of. But here at Chevy a Chevy podcast, we don't take any days off.
Speaker 2: Leave a comment.
Speaker 1: Let's get started, man, Let's uh, let's get into some Jary.
Speaker 5: You got something. Yeah, I got some breaking news. Oh shit, actual breaking news. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: Kids built like a Chevy, so this works, Okay. Dylan Ryola has committed to the University of Georgia, so we're all fucked.
Speaker 7: Dog.
Speaker 2: When you said Dylan Roola, I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: We we landed him. You has committed to and I'm thinking of the University of Nebraska.
Speaker 2: I was I I.
Speaker 1: Was ninety nine percent sure we were gonna get this kid. And for you to say that, what is it. We still got time.
Speaker 5: Number one player in the twenty twenty four class, and.
Speaker 1: We still got some time trust me, he's committed to a hotted.
Speaker 5: He only visited three schools after the Ohio State thing, USC, Nebraska and Georgia.
Speaker 1: No, look, I think I think we still got time. We gotta get him to campus again. We gotta get him to campus when you know, maybe when I'm at campus, you know what I mean, when I'm on campus. We need to get him to the bus and bowl, roll up the red carpet. But that fucking pisses me off. Dude, I'm gonna be honest, God damn it. I mean, one of his family members is the old line coach there. We're gonna protect you. We're gonna keep you up right, We're gonna bring back we were gonna bring back tradition.
Speaker 2: It's still there.
Speaker 1: You are, right, Like, you know, there's a lot of I'm processing this in real time, so you gotta work with me a little bit. Like listen, I know we have time. I know I need to keep my chin up. There's still fucking time. But to pretend like I'm not bothered by this, you know what I mean, Like a seventeen eighteen year old kid in high school currently not going to the school.
Speaker 2: My alma mater.
Speaker 1: I mean what is alma mater for me to pretend like this ain't gonna move my sale a little bit as a grown ass man. It feels personal, it does. It feels fucking personal. I've had conversations, not with him directly, this old man. We got some good coming, folks. I'm in group chats.
Speaker 2: What do you feel like you could have done differently? I don't know. That's what I'm trying to talk about.
Speaker 1: That's there because they're asking me about brand, you know, some brand, suff potential podcasting, like I'm giving free game, you know what I mean? Feel used kind of I'm not used yet, not yet, not used, but a part of me is, like, you know, I'm I'm thinking long term. I'm thinking what the play is here on the chessboard? And that sucks. That sucks because I think like that five what was that, that five star old lineman who was shouting, you know, shouting out greatness when he was on his Nebraska visit last week. You talk about the grace of Walke, these halls, halls Will Compton, Yeah, which I'm a big believer in. Do that post man, just don't it the splits. Don't it the splits? But you got a five star O lineman there if Dylan would have committed to Nebraska, or if Dylan's a corner Hosker kids are gonna follow his lead. You got a five star, the number one player in the country. You don't you know what I mean, You're setting the trend. You're not waiting for other pieces to get put in. Plays like get a wide receiver and then maybe I'll think about it, like you're gonna bring the talent, Like right now you're going to a place, like you're just gonna be another guy.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm sure Stetsan Bennett's gonna go back and play a couple more years.
Speaker 2: Still don't have his degree, he still don't have his agree finish business.
Speaker 1: There's so many greats that come out of Georgia, and don't get it twisted, there's some grapes that come out of Nebraska now.
Speaker 2: But you're you're you're re.
Speaker 1: Establishing a legacy in history, and you're just not gonna do that at a place like Georgia. Like, yeah, you get to go in and be like I want a Natty sweet Well, who hasn't who hasn't won a Natty at Georgia. I don't know, man, that fucking blows. But hey, we're not you know, we gotta keep the vibes up. It's a positive podcast. What a tough note to start on right now. But man, that fucking sucks. You know, we won't say busts because we still got time to land. We still got time to land them, you know what I mean. We gotta, yeah, we gotta figure out a way that is true. We gotta you know, Oh that sucks. Man up, put out some fires on social media. All we gotta do is huskers, just stay focused winning these polls online, and we're gonna get it wrong going into the season. You guys heard what happened at US speaking of college football, you guys heard of what happened at Iowa.
Speaker 3: Sounds like they might have taken a page out of the Payoff Willie book.
Speaker 1: JP, go ahead and brief debrief with what's going on in Iowa right now.
Speaker 2: So somebody might have to correct me on the exact number.
Speaker 3: But like, forty one student athletes at Iowa and one employee are under investigation for gambling, and it's members of the baseball team, track and field wrestling got up a football football?
Speaker 7: Yeah, baseball football men's basketball, men's track, men's wrestling, and one athletic department employee. And there's actually one hundred and eleven people involved in the investigation. One and eleven cross those. And there's also kids at Iowa State. So this isn't just Iowa, this is the whole Iowa, Iowa State.
Speaker 1: I would go as far to saying, I'm sure there's some stuff going on in probably every university out there.
Speaker 2: Athletes need to be cautious.
Speaker 1: DraftKings, FanDuel, all these sports books are outing you guys. Yeah, yeah, they got they got some information. Not the Barstool sports book, they don't do that, but FanDuel and DraftKings and all these other fluff programs out there. They are in bed with the big dogs. They're outing you guys. Be on your toes, keep your head on a swivel.
Speaker 3: One thing I think that should come out in these reports is how much they're winning or are they losing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, part of the punishment.
Speaker 1: Just like like you're saying, like put all their put all their personal shit out there exactly.
Speaker 2: I think they just need to open it up. You just can't gamble on your own team, yeah, yes, just you.
Speaker 1: Can't gamble on your own team, Like open it up, man, let them make accounts, let them make profiles connected to their nil, connected to their bank account, let them gamble on things outside of their sport, because like you know, we're gonna be moving towards and evolving with the gambling space. I mean, there's sports books in stadiums. There's like the NC double A. I don't know exactly what the NC DOUBLEA like, I don't know if they're advertising, but all the like Fox Sports, ESPN, all these big media companies are in bed with these gambling sports books. Like it's just business now. It's like the way it's like everyday business going on, And so I think they just need to open it up and let it happen, like you're you're normalizing it everywhere else except for like these athletes now. And I say that slowly not to be taken out of context, like Joel Embiid, I do not think athletes. I athletes should not be gambling on their own sport obviously, like it gets a little messy there, but every other sport, like just let it be fucking clear, like give them the profile, give them the login, like, let them fucking gamble let them lose their fucking scholarship checks. Let them get in a pinch, you know what I mean. Like, that's the we want to treat these kids want to be treated like pro athletes, right, they want the nil. They want to get all the money. Now, Like treat them like fucking pros. They're amateurs, but they're making money. Like, let them make mistakes.
Speaker 3: If they want to gamble, let them gamble and it would probably benefit them in the long run. You know how so many guys go broke, Like when they get it to the NFL. You learn in college there's way less risk.
Speaker 1: Right, right, it's lower amounts. I would assume what do you got man? You said double sided coin.
Speaker 6: If they like to kind of go back one way, you said, like it could help them not get broke. But at the same time, they're not very good at betting. If they're not following payoff Willie, then they're gonna lose all their money.
Speaker 2: They could get flipper if you're pushing our show, Like with all this conversation.
Speaker 6: It's like it's I think, in my opinion, I think this is so dumb that they're getting in trouble for it. If they're not betting on their sports and like like wasting the outcome. Then I think it's fine in my opinion.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I agree, it's like it's just just I think hypocritical that we're making game such a normal part of everyday life in the sports world.
Speaker 2: Basically, like gambling is in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: There's so much money being spent on it for the advertising in the marketing. It's like figure out the lines, which is, don't gamble on your own sport and let people fucking do whatever they want to do.
Speaker 2: Like experience is the best teacher.
Speaker 1: Let these let's the dumb ass kids lose money, they'll learn, they'll figure it out. Speaking of dumb and experience being a teacher, John Morant again flashing a gun on Instagram Live his homeboy trying to get some clout putting job. Morant on Instagram Live showing like, yeah, I'm hanging with him, but yes, saw like even he knew, like, oh fuck, hey, dumbass, what the fucking gun?
Speaker 2: What is he doing? Man? Is going on?
Speaker 7: Then it feel like I don't know at this point. Yeah, it's just like it's so beyond like being normal. It's just the dumbest thing you can imagine he's a suspended right now.
Speaker 4: The dude's probably gonna lose.
Speaker 7: Clear most all of his endorsements at this point. Not he didn't even drop him over the last one, but they have to drop him over this one.
Speaker 1: I have to It blows my mind that you're making the same mistake. And this isn't even a We're not even a couple months removed from the last one. When you went to rehab or whatever it is for six days and then they told you.
Speaker 4: It was a seminar counseling.
Speaker 1: And they told him they said he was good the way he could make playoffs. You can play in the playoffs. But you're making these same dumbast mistakes, like man, you were fucking up your bag, like you were fucking up your money, and you're surrounding yourself with the wrong people like like I get. Guys want to hang out with all their friend groups and they don't want to forget where they came from, and they want to You know, there's a part of success that you want your your circle to experience with you, right, You want to uplift them too. You feel like you are now in a position and you there's a part of you that also wants to help your friends, but you got to know that your not going the same direction your friends are going. And I'm not saying your friends are going in bad directions. I'm just saying, like all of us right now sitting on this bus, we all have different goals and ambitions in mind. Yes we're all in the same circle right now, working together and everything else, but we all have different ambitions and different trajectories in our life that at some point it's gonna split us up. Doesn't mean we're not going to be friends anymore. We can't be homies. It doesn't mean all he's changed up because he thinks he's leveled up, he's got money now and gotten this, had this sense of fame and everything else. And that's speaking to you know, experience with my own self. I'm not saying I ever had friends that would try and get me to buy stuff, Like I've had friends who asked like, hey, can you float me this amount of money? Can you buy this for me? Can you buy that for me? And if when I would say no, I'm sure in their mind like why can't comp help me out? Or why can't will help me out? Or do X Y and Z and you just have to know that you're you have to take care of yourself first, and just because you've attained all this success doesn't mean everybody else can be in it. I'm kind of getting on a tangent that's outside of him flashing the gun. I'm saying that you've got to get out of that influence. Like you are who you surround yourself with. You've got to start surrounding yourself with the right people you have your parents work their ass off, or people in your life. I don't know his family life. I don't know how he grew up, but there's a lot of people and mentors and teachers and people that I'm sure have tried doing everything possible to put him in a situation to where it's like you're there, man, fucking go take it and run from it, like don't look back, not don't look back, and not be friends with your boys anymore.
Speaker 2: If you want to help them out.
Speaker 1: You got to figure out ways to balance that life of doing what you need to do and what you were put on this earth to do and what your purpose is right now and figuring out how to balance your family and home life and friend life going on because you're in a different world now, man, And people that are screaming the whole what's the problem like second Amendment? Like has he done anything wrong? It doesn't matter. The NBA is a private institution. It's like, you know, you gotta make the right choices. If it's like you're you're allowed to smoke weed as long as you don't go past this certain threshold and test positive, right, and weed is legal in some states, but those states, like guys are gonna be on camera fucking promoting weed and smoking weed and doing all this stuff that's dumbest shit or chugging and bing's drinking.
Speaker 2: Obviously I was on the.
Speaker 1: Yact shout out the case raise, but like, you're not gonna be doing all this dumb stuff because you are now an employee to a private entity. They can handle it however they want to. And flashing the gun and doing this and that too, whether it's you're doing some type of signaling to show like what type of life you live and you got a gang bang or live this certain life to impress people that you ultimately don't give a fuck about and to stunt in the flex like that's just the wrong path, man, and you're fucking up millions tens even I'm seeing reading articles, so where you're potentially fucking up over one hundreds of millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Man for what? For what?
Speaker 1: To be on Instagram live and kicking with your homies, your homies. Your boy should know that you like, get better fucking people in your life.
Speaker 2: And I know that's easier.
Speaker 1: Said than done, and there's a process with it, but it sounds like he doesn't have the right influences in a light in his life to actually check him right. It's a similar sitution, not not It's not like a fucking it's apples to oranges, but Antonio Brown's kind of falling out of the league and everything else, Like you're surrounding yourself with these yes man and people who fucking care about the wrong shit, and they're just telling you what you need to hear. That's kind of my take on not knowing entirely all the ins and outs of this situation, but seeing the headlines of a player like John Morant and the talent that he has and the opportunities that he has and he's gonna get nine lives in this world, Like that's what That's how it works.
Speaker 2: He's that talented.
Speaker 1: But you have to understand the opportunity that you do have and and figure it out. Man, because you're you're you're fucking up so many things for not only yourself but the longevity of yourself. And are people that are in your closest circle, which is probably his family.
Speaker 2: Hopefully he's got good people. Hopefully listens Excell the question our athletes overpaid.
Speaker 1: Which brings us to the pressing question our athletes overpaid.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about net coins.
Speaker 1: Have you been looking for a new trust at exchange for your crypto trading? If so, check out the boys and net coins. Net Coins as a safe and secure platform to buy and sell crypto that supports some of the most popular cryptocurrencies.
Speaker 2: On an easy to use mobile app.
Speaker 1: Net Coins has been in the crypto game for almost ten years in Canada and is now available in the USFA offering no fee trading with over thirty five top crypto tokens to buy and sell. Plus, you can stay on top of the action with limit order and push notifications so that you can trade instantly when the market moves. For a limited time, you can get twenty five dollars in cash to trade on the app when you see the referral referral code busting. This is for a limited time only. Download the net Coins up today, available on Google Play and Apple Play stores, or learn more first at netcoins dot com. Or limited time you can get twenty five dollars in cash to trade on the app when you use the referral code busting. Download the net coins at today, available on Google Play and app stores both, or learn more at netcoins dot com. Invest with net coins today.
Speaker 7: Were talking about something positive, Yes, there we go. How about our boy Foster morele.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, So Foster just signed with the Saints.
Speaker 1: Shout out to boy Foster signing with the Saints.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sure DC Derek Carr had had a voice. I had a voice in that signing too, like Foster man number one. Somebody who's underwent treatment for Hotchkin lynphoma, which is a cancer that he found out he had a couple months ago. It kind of broke the internet popped out that he was on a he was on a free agency visit. I forget where, does anybody know where?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure it's with the Saints. It was with the Saints. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: He was on a free agency visit doing his physical and everything else, and they ended up catching that he had something going on. They run tests and finds out that he has Hodgkins lymphoma. Jack, are you able to explain?
Speaker 7: Hodginson's lymphoma is basically like your immune system that fights off germs, it becomes extremely weak, so you're very vulnerable to any kind of sickness and you're just at a really low point in terms of immunity.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so when that happened, obviously massive shock to Foster. I'm sure, Like again, he posted about it on the internet. Internet was erupting about it. Obviously, just a fucking sad thing when you see like somebody like an NFL athlete having finding out that they have cancer, more or less like on a on a free agency visit. I'm sure was absolutely scary for Foster. But he is now signed with the Saints. They feel very good about what his progress looks like that he could potentially on this article here, I think it was on ESPN that he he'll be looking to potentially play this year still, so based on the progress that he's making. What are some of the quotes I knew I think we knew that he was going to be clear to participate, and we felt like we were a destination that he was certainly interested in. Obviously LSU he's got the New Orleans ties. But it's never it's never done until it's done. And so soon as the draft was over, we had some communication. I will say that we knew we were looking, I knew where we were looking, and it was just a matter of trying to get something done. And again, it seems like he's on the path to be playing and participating in off season activities or training camp.
Speaker 2: I think this fall. Yeah, it's similar to what.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: There's two types of it. But Eric Berry, this is what he had. Oh really, yeah, he had Hodgkin lymphoma and then he came back and right here.
Speaker 3: So he came back for the he was diagnosed to the twenty fourteen in December, came back for a twenty fifteen season and was a Pro bowler, was on the All Pro team. It was the comeback Player of the Year. I hopefully you get that same juju with Foster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, man, you know, like.
Speaker 1: I'm fired up that he's he's got some positive news signing with the Saints and was able to kind of figure out some things and find some positive side of it, because I'm sure at first it was scary as fuck.
Speaker 2: Man, when you find out that you have something cancer is going on.
Speaker 1: I know I've spoken about it before, but during my free agency after Washington, when I was doing with Washington, I had went to Buffalo on a free agency visit. It was my first one, and I was just doing your typical CEA spine MRI and uh, just because I had stinger history, I had stinger in a couple concussions, and so they wanted to do a c spine scan. Went into the fucking MRI machine, come out and I go into I sit with the athletic trainer and they put up basically the scan and they go, will do you see this white mass right here? And I was like, yeah, what you know what's going on there? And they're like, you know, we're we're honestly, we're unsure. We need you to get tested by a neurosurgeon or neuro radiologists to get an MRI on this because we could be looking at something cancerous right here.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 1: This doesn't fit the mold of what they see in usual MRI scans or C spine scans, and we don't know if it's in the history of any other C spine scans that you had, because I had gotten sea spiding scans in the past with the Washington Redskins, and so obviously your intenna goes up on you know, what the hell is going on? They pulled me out of I was in a linebacker meeting, watching film with Buffalo Bill's linebacker coach at the time, and was going on my routine free agent visit only to get told that, hey, we could be looking at something cancerous and it's a potential tumor in your brain. It was like this white mass, So was sitting in my cerehbellum of my head and they're like, do you want us to get you a flight back to d C. I'm thinking they were gonna do an MRI there, like it wasn't really hit me yet, and they're like, we think it'd be good if you're around family or people that you know when you get this, When you get this MRI and I'm low key starting to freak out, then call my dad. It gets a little bit emotional with my dad, get rushed to a radiologist in DC get a brain MRI on my brain. They put some dye in there so that way they can tell what it is. I get done with the with the MRI, start going upstairs, and I can hear the neuro radiologist talking to our surgeon with the Washington Redskins at the time, doctor West. And I can hear walking in like, I think this is a tumor. This could potentially be cancrous. We might need to look at getting this out of his head, cut out of his head and sent to a lab. And then he was like, oh, he's he's here. Let me talk to you. Let me talk to you. I'll call you back in a little bit. Hear him click and go. Will what how you doing?
Speaker 2: Man? Come on in here.
Speaker 1: And I was like, like, you know it, I kind of caught the back end of that conversation. Let's just cut to it. What are we talking about? He was like, Will like come over here. He's like, you see this white mass? And he was like, we're we're looking at something that could be cancerous, Like we could be looking at a h I forget what the terminology was, but some type of tumor in your brain.
Speaker 2: There's a low.
Speaker 1: Chance it could be assists, but based on what I'm seeing, based on some of these color patterns and everything else, there's like a solid outlining versus like some cloudy lining, or maybe it was vice versa.
Speaker 2: I don't know. My head wasn't on there.
Speaker 1: My head's kind of rapping trying to get my arms around it. And he was like, Uh, we might need to get this operated on. Take it out of your head and uh and checked for a tumor, some cancerous and he was like, the positive is we can put some titanium, some fucking animan team basically like on your skull and you could still play. And I was like, Doc, look, I'm gonna be just transparent, like if we're looking at a tumor in my brain that we have to get removed the first thing, Like I'm not thinking of putting my helmet back on and fucking doing the Oklahoma drill right away, Like I'll probably just be done playing. And he's like, you know, I have a couple of conversations. Get off the phone. I'm driving home. I talked to doctor West and she's like, Hey, we're gonna we're gonna get options. We're getting your MRI shipped off to people in Europe and fucking all the best, getting the best eyes on her in the world, because you need a neurosurgeon now to look at it.
Speaker 2: He's a neuroradiologist.
Speaker 1: He's not able to identify specifically what it is a neurosurgeon can. So I'm up all night. I'm telling my boy, Trim Murphy. I'm not telling charl my wife. Now wife, she's off in the Philippines. I'm not telling my mom. I just kind of tell my dad. I tell Trim Murphy and a couple of my boys. So we're kind of up all night trying to figure out what it could be. And you know, it's sleepless. Get a call the next day from the neurosurgeon. He calls, Will, I'm sure you've been fucking I'm sure you've been paranoid, and you know, Bride not gotten a lot of sleep. I'll start right now. You do not have a tumor. So that was a massive relief. Like we think you have assists that you've had, Like I've looked at all your old scans and your old MRIs. They were in those skins, the Washington scans, they were in there. They are hard to find in their defense, but they are in there. It hasn't grown a whole lot. I'm under the impression we have this data all the way back to twenty fourteen. I'm under the impression that you were born with this because it is in your cerebellum and you've lived with this throughout your life. So this isn't anything that's life threatening, like you know everybody was assuming now all to say, I'm sure when Foster's learning about all this stuff like that is a just a fucking scary panic. You're almost scared to tell your parents and people close to you because there's a sense of like, you know, like what's you're kind of just accepting. Yeah, you're kind of accepting the reality, but you know how people around you that's closest to you might take it, and so you're almost nervous to tell them. But obviously like coming out on the other side and getting the positive, I hope all the same stuff. I know hodskin lim Foam, I know what Eric Berry went through. There's he's in the hospital. The same with Mark Hurzlich from Boston College, who's gonna be a first round draft pick, was looking at leaving early and got hit with cancer, comes back for a fifth year, ends up still getting drafted in the mid rounds and had a career with the New York Giants. Still he's a speaker, He speaks on an awesome fucking story with him. But Eric Berry and Mark go through you know, they go through chemo, they go through the hardship man. You see him losing weight and everything else and battling back. You know, Foster's got that same kind of mentality. So whatever he's gonna go through, I'm sure he's going through all those processes. Hopefully it doesn't get as low as some of those things and stories you hear about. But I know, just finding that stuff on some typical free agent visit, like it's definitely like a shock to the system. I think he's gonna be here for Titan, You too, I would love to be awesome. He sat with us and talked about it. But you know, hats off to the boy, Like that is some possitive news. Seeing him signe with New Orleans too, Like growing up in Louisiana, going to LSU, playing with DC Derek Carr, like just being in the being in the backyard.
Speaker 2: Like, h I'm sure he's fired up. So that's some positive news. Yeah, I will.
Speaker 3: And like the timing of that, Similard with your timing, Like as far as contracts go, you have to just be thinking like, oh my god, like cause I'm pretty sure like Foster signed a new deal, right, it's like something like three year, fourteen million dollars, Like, thank god, that's what he signed for something like that.
Speaker 2: That's fucking awesome, dude.
Speaker 3: Right, And so like the timing of it though, because that could have easily been they might have not signed him. Then he misses his window to get a little money, right, and.
Speaker 1: Then you're signing a one year minimum probably right. I know with my situation, who was the Preston's Preston Brown. It was a really good linebacker at the time. I think he was top two or three and tackles. He left to go sign with the Bengals. So that same day the Bills called. So I was fired up, like I wasn't part of the first round of free agency and kind of the second wave of his opening up. So I go out there thinking I'm gonna walk out there with a contract potentially, right, I mean, with DC coach Frasier going over my whole process, how I study to day throughout the week, talking about leadership, talking about all these things, and I'm fired up. We had a really good rapport going on, had a really good rapport going on with the linebacker coach, and you kind of get plucked out of there, but you walk away without a contract. And even when I signed with the Titans, Titans came on board. Once we got everything cleared, I went throw my MRIs, all my scams, met with doctors, figured out that it was just assist.
Speaker 2: Then the Titans called, hey.
Speaker 1: What's going on? What happened with Will and Buffalo? Why didn't they sign him? Agents doing all the negotiating. I fly out for a visit with the Titans. End up signing a deal with the Titans on a one year, two million dollar deal a little above minimum, a little above minimum minimum, but no other competitors in the in pre agency bills we tried going back to the bills bills, was like, we feel good about what our doctors are telling us, and so there's a little bit of like, yo, something still going on with my head that they know about, the Titans or my agent or other people don't know about. But yeah, that's a good point like he could have easily. You know, it could have been higher if he doesn't have this come out. But man, that's a fucking good deal to have three years, fourteen million with all that stuff coming out. So fired up for the boy. Foster Man, I know he's a he's just a fucking dog and just a good dude, a good soul.
Speaker 2: He's a ballbuster.
Speaker 1: And a little bit of a prick and you know, but he's an awesome dude.
Speaker 2: I'm fired up for him. What else we got, Jackie Boy?
Speaker 4: Shane Ray five year hiatus with the Bills.
Speaker 2: Shane Ray.
Speaker 1: So for those who don't know Shane Ray, Shane Ray was a first round pick in two thousand and fourteen, fifteen, sixteen. One of those years. In twenty fifteen, he was their first round pick coming out of MISSOI. He was a unanimous All American I want to say SEC player of the Year at the time. It was a first rounder to Denver, got paired up with Von Miller, had to shake, didn't have the best rookie year, had eight sacks in his second career. In his trajectory, it was looking up as somebody who was gonna come into the fold.
Speaker 2: Was part of the super Bowl winning team, came off the bench.
Speaker 1: I think he had a four fumble or a sack maybe in the Super Bowl against.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a super Bowl against the Panthers.
Speaker 1: And I want to say, going into his contract year, Denver doesn't pick up his fifth year option, which sucks for a first round or you kind of want to be you know, Taylor's talked about plenty of times. You have this expectation that you want to live up to. You want to be a fifth round option guy. You want to get an extension with the team who drafted you. So a lot of expectation as that first round pick that you're trying to work towards.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be a bust.
Speaker 1: Objectively, looking at his numbers in the journey he's had, you can put him in the bust category.
Speaker 2: Not hating at all on his game.
Speaker 1: Just when you look at a first round pick, you want them to be like a legacy guy. You want them to be an eight ten year VET pro bowler and everything else for your team. Doesn't get his fifth year picked up, so he's in his contract year. There's something a ligament in his wrist and is out for like eight weeks and battles, has a tough battle with being injured, being injury prone that year, and goes into the market, doesn't have the best market, signs with Baltimore.
Speaker 2: I think, is that what he did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go to his Wikipedia signs with Baltimore and I believe hurt himself even in Baltimore and ended up getting cut in training at the end of training camp.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 3: It's like he has an asterisk by the Ravens and just says off season and or practice squad memory.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So he got done with his four years in Denver, winning a super Bowl, being a first round pick. He has the petigree. He just needs health and needs to show that he can still flash, similar like a Jadeveon Clowney. Some health concern but he flashes every year. So he's able to still go get it back from somebody on a one year deal because his upside is high as a.
Speaker 2: First round pick.
Speaker 1: And so Shane Ray signs with Baltimore thinking, Okay, let me sign a one year deal and again flash a little bit and get a bag going after that. That's usually your thought process going into that. Has some injury history with with Baltimore and ends up getting cut on the last wave of cuts. That an ego to a first rounder, you know, I know is a fucking shot. Like, you know, I can only imagine being in an undrafted cat and kind of trying to like grow and start lower and go up. But to be a guy who's fucking unanimous All American SEC Player of the Year, first round pick, always going to be this, yeah, super Bowl force fumble, like trying to like, you know, have some longevity in the career to get cut.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's demoralizing.
Speaker 1: And not only that, he doesn't get picked up in the NFL, he goes to the CFL in plays for two years in the CFL for the Toronto say that we're Argonauts the word right there, But.
Speaker 3: Dude, you see that there It says in twenty twenty three he suffered a torn bicep. Where where at where do you see that at under his Toronto Argonauts section?
Speaker 2: Oh snap?
Speaker 1: So he plays two years in Canada, So you have that little bit of a career, right only to go up to Canada, Like there's a part of you that's like, am.
Speaker 2: I gonna play in the arena? Am I gonna play Canada?
Speaker 1: Like? No, I'm too good for that, Swallows, the ego realizes, like, if I'm gonna get back in the league, I know, I gotta fucking cut my teeth in Canada and get some film and bounce back from these wrists injuries. So he goes to Canada for two years, and it looks like suffers a torn bicep late in the season when the team wins the Gray Cup Championship, but becomes a free agent in February of twenty twenty three. This past year, now he does a tryout at rookie fucking mini camp at a mini camp tryout with rookies in the draft class in Buffalo, and now you see a photo going around. He signs with Buffalo I'm sure on a minimum deal, which is what it is. It shows that he's willing to fucking rebuild a foundation at rock bottom, right like it shows that he's able to swallow the ego, swallows pride, do what he has to do to just get back in the league, because the dude loves ball, like he just wants another opportunity that honestly, like it fires me up, Like I know he'll be argued about as somebody who's like this was a first round bus whatever.
Speaker 2: Fuck that.
Speaker 1: The fact that the dude went through that adversity, goes to Canada battles for a couple of years, gets a torn bicep, only to go to a rookie mini camp. The humility you got to have to be a seven to eight year guy and to go into a rookie mini camp to try to get a roster spot speaks volumes of this fucking character. Whether or not he makes a team, we're rooting from a bus with the boys, But fucking hats off to Shane Ray.
Speaker 2: Dude. I think that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of rewriting the book again. It just shows, Uh, he can be out of the league for a couple of seasons and get back in so that.
Speaker 4: The next question will Compton.
Speaker 2: It's gonna say, what kind of story you're right in there? JP?
Speaker 4: How many years until you're back?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Once I get them battling these fucking elements I'm in right now. Listen, your boy's about to start working with a doctor high profile now, and your boy's gonna get right. I'm talking about this low back I got going on, this blood work that I've been looking at.
Speaker 2: We got some stuff going on in the digestive system.
Speaker 1: We got to fix whatever is going on that's given me these you know that butt wind, infection in the eye.
Speaker 2: Gotta get my vocal cords back. But you never know. I think what's tough is worth standing up.
Speaker 1: Not only am I on the outside looking in with the gambling side of things. The boys are trying to stand up. More shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can do three four years and more shows and pop back in the league.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. So you're staying fucking capitalized. Be a media guy. Do the gambling. Then after a couple of year hiatus, go to a rookie Minnie camp, earn my stripes.
Speaker 3: Let these coaches know the boys still got some fucking juice. And that's off of fresh body. Shane Ray did it off of an injured body. Yes, Oh you're fresh, and that's nothing to sleep on.
Speaker 1: I've only participated in five off season activities, five training camps, right.
Speaker 2: And one Beer Olympics, one Beer Olympics, one case race. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's all the wear and tear we got on it. That's all the wear and tear we got on my body. And that I think that does say something. Right, Oh, I like that though, take a couple of years off twenty twenty six, twenty twenty six or twenty seven playoff will ye.
Speaker 4: The return and come back for that Titans new uh right?
Speaker 1: News, you cut the rope. If Ray would have me, I feel like Ray would be the stingy one.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We might have to take our talents elsewhere because Ray doesn't appreciate what sits in this fucking chair right now.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: He keeps having bad judgment. He might not be there in twenty twenty seven. Ooh, I like that too. I like that too.
Speaker 1: Speaking of you guys, see Will will Levis is now the starting quarterback for the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 2: He had a couple of good throws.
Speaker 1: Although they are saying he's throwing that rock like Aaron Rodgers, he's looking like Aaron Rodgers out there.
Speaker 7: I saw that tweets and I was like, I don't you know, Will Lovis looks like a young Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: Like, what aree that release? It's a quick release, dude.
Speaker 4: I like seeing those videos.
Speaker 7: But it's like, Titans fans, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Speaker 4: We have a lot of of time until there's he's playing one snap.
Speaker 2: Oh, but why not, you know, find some optimism.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying I'm being pessimistic. I just I feel like someone's gotta be realistic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I hope he is.
Speaker 4: The young a Rod. People are describing him as you.
Speaker 1: Think you think he makes it interesting with training camp this year with Ryan Tannehill.
Speaker 4: I do think he makes it interesting.
Speaker 7: I do think he's sending my leak probably home at least I hope we do, because only three qbs on the roster.
Speaker 2: But he can do it.
Speaker 1: For competition on the ninety man roster, you need that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we saw how.
Speaker 7: I hope Elite does well and he finds a spot in another franchise. But he had a couple of shots this year and it didn't really pan out. Literally, the system at Liberty was a high school system. Now you're in the pros.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think I think you have a point there. You're not like throwing shade. It just is what it is. This is a business. You're operating his arm fair GM. Right now, you're trying to find a couple guys who are going to compete for that starting job come August.
Speaker 4: It'll be interesting for sure, you know.
Speaker 2: I think it will, because yeah, I think so. I think so.
Speaker 1: It seems like he's got like he's got the intangible stuff you want in a guy. I don't know him that well. I'm basing stuff off with some fluff out there. However, like seeing his passionate reaction when he got drafted, I know, like that's take that that can be like overseen and stuff like that, but you can tell he's very excited to like make a difference in a team. I'm sure he feels slighted going in the second round, although you did see articles out there of some teams draft strategies that he would have been picked in the first round had certain people not fallen right on their draft boards.
Speaker 2: But uh, I'm excited to see it. You know.
Speaker 1: I think, like Dannehill needs to be the guy, and you don't wanna you don't want to throw him into the fire, especially if you got a good situation going on.
Speaker 2: Ryan, Like, let's not forget like Tanny.
Speaker 1: I know he has his blemishes that people like to argue about, but the man's a good starting quarterback in the NFL, and that just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's fucking consistent, he's level headed.
Speaker 1: My man takes his sh shot when he throws the ball, and I think he'd be good for will to to you know, to have under his wing, to mentor and all that other stuff. But I think it'll be exciting.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: I do think the Titans are in a rebuild right now, but you know it's the NFL like they can make it interesting. I know Ray, he's a big fan of this podcast. They can make it very You can make it interesting. I do think you guys are fucking at the bottom looking up, but I think you guys can make it interesting.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Hey Dude.
Speaker 1: Let's interrupt this episode to talk to you about Hey Dude, one of the most comfortable shoes that are so comfortable and make your feet and your day better. Mich can attest to it. Go ahead and give them Mike, he can chime in and hear. All their products unbelievably lightweight, astonishingly easy to put on, slip right in, no tying necessary, a ton of variety, whether it's in prints, colors, materials, or styles.
Speaker 2: There's a look for everyone. Hey Dude Shoes.
Speaker 1: They have a range of products from tot from tried and true styles like Windy and Wally to a new lineup of casualss Sorocco Cody Conway and Sunapee son Ape Suonapee also new to the Hey Dude's collection. I said those they're legendary, cushy and comfortable. Check out more styles at heydude dot com. Mitch, any stand up of approval you want to put on? I know you love those dudes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a. I got two pairs.
Speaker 6: I usually more of like a more like a slipper kind of vibe, but now that they have those new styles that you just said, I'm starting to see more of them more out like going out shoes and then one of those things you can do when you're going out when you see when you're wearing your dudes and you have another dude's wearing dudes, you just win is your feet and go like dude, and then you just got a little bro moment.
Speaker 1: Oh so kind of like if you got a jeep or a fucking motor boat wave Hey dude, that's what you guys?
Speaker 2: Have you done that? I have been out on the wild and been like dude and then hunt because yeah no I haven't. I haven't. Shop now at hey dude dot com.
Speaker 1: Ultimate Fighter trailer came out The Ultimate Fighter, the reality show that our boy Michael Chandler is in against con McGregor. Like this moment in Platform for the boy listen, I think this is good for busting, right, This is good for busting because the boy Mike Chandler, Like, at the end of the day McGregor, McGregor hasn't beat anybody. He's won one fight and it hadn't begainst anybody substantial since twenty and sixteen, twenty seventeen. I think this will be interesting. I think this will be interesting. What do you there's some leakage that's been coming out, whether it's behind the scenes. You know McGregor, he's in seems to be in midseason form when it comes to chirping. He walked him into that one eighty five. You'll do what you're told. What her thoughts, JP, I know you're a USC analyst. What do you got going on here? What do you make of this?
Speaker 3: I mean it was just classic Connor right, Like you know him and Mike have been pretty respectful. Like on Twitter, they'll throw a few jabs and it's a tough spot because you know how it went down. They put Mike in there first in the weight room, you just have them waiting and he's in his like gym shirt and everything, and then McGregor comes walking in suited and you just I wonder what was going through Mike's head of like, you know, like am I I guess we saw what's going through his head?
Speaker 2: Oh what's up? Connor? You know how you doing?
Speaker 3: But you gotta think, like, man, you know, Connor's about to come at you with something.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: But in the fact he calls him like.
Speaker 3: I don't know why this sends out to me, but the facts he calls him Michael, They're like, oh, don't worry about it, Michael.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hey, that's Mike, not Michael. Yeah, Michael sounds like he's sonning him.
Speaker 1: And you don't know the production of the whole thing, like you know, they spice it up a little bit, who knows, but you know Mike, like Mike's a he's a different man. His heart turns black when he that octagon locks. He's a good soul outside of the octagon. There's a lot of respect that always gets paid. Like you know, he's called McGregor ow right as a show. Himan after winning a fight but other than that, when they go back and forth, whether it be on Twitter or anything else, there's always that sign of his So I'm sure like when Connor comes in, Mike might be thinking like, he's gonna be that same dude until proven otherwise. And I think, like, with that comment, you'll do what you're dold. I was like, fuck, he got the boy. I think with that one, what would your response have been? You just typically know, I know, like I'm watching him thinking like what would I do. I'm like, I'd probably just sitting there silent too, like damn it. Yeah, you have to lean on what he hasn't done in the last seven years. He hasn't done anything right, Like, yes, promotion wise, money wise, entrepreneur wise. Of course, my man's got a fucking like a Lamborghini yacht, right. He wins outside of the octagon, but keeping his strictly octagon. He hasn't done shit. He beat an old man in Seroni, and hats off to Seroni. He's the true American right like legend. But he knocked him out. But that's been it. He hadn't beat anybody worth a shit since two thoy and sixteen, right, So I think you've got a plane to that. You gotta have some of these mind games played on your head because you're not gonna beat McGregor on the mic. You're not gonna beat McGregor on the mic. You've got to have some type of comeback where whether you're playing into what he hasn't done in years past, and you got to let him do his thing, and then I think, like we were talking about earlier, but let him be the showman and kind of like you know, talk about him like being great outside of the octagon, but like how Mike said he responded to him on social media, I'll do whatever I want, whenever I want. He's responded to something else. But you find your moment to time something up like that. Because Mike's had more success than the Octagon recently than McGregor has. You just got to find a way to do it and be like, yeah, do your thing, promote the spice other this, you are the cash cow, trust me, and kind of try to play those kind of games versus trying to go toast because he would catch me off with stuff like that, like.
Speaker 2: You almost you almost got this, or of.
Speaker 1: Like you're fighting Connor McGregor and he's got that mystique of Donna McGregor.
Speaker 2: A you're just standing in there with ca Yeah, and he suited and booted. He'll do what you're told, like, oh fuck, And then so what he would have gotten my ass? Like like what the fuck have you doing?
Speaker 1: But if say I would have responded like that, say in the realm of a good response, but I would have been actually emotionally reacted.
Speaker 2: Like I would have been in my head, would have been everywhere.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have been on my toes, like having something cool, calm and collected, like I need to get it outside of the room and kind of use the social media.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got that swag. Dude, he's just been doing it. He's been doing it so long.
Speaker 3: But what about the clip that was in another teaser when McGregor just shoves Mike's face.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You gotta do what you can to scrap right there, right, that's what you're doing. You have to.
Speaker 1: You have to the way you shoved him, it looks like Mike number one, like damn, he kind of pushed our boy f like in the fucking face, like he's up there. You know, we're making good TV and everything else. But he goes and fucking bitches you like that. And I'm not saying he bitched out or anything else, but you he tries to disrespect you like that with around everybody, with cameras on and everything else. You know, people are already there and they're not gonna let you fight, but you gotta do your best to be trying to jump over the fucking octagon and go get him.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, maybe he does in the hull clip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe he does. But I'm just saying, like, but we knew this was gonna happen. We know social media and the love that McGregor has outside of the act.
Speaker 2: The guy like the dude's elete.
Speaker 1: He's a plus plus plus when it comes to shit talking and you almost you're ready to see that back and forth with McGregor because he is good at that shit. But you gotta find your lanes. Like what Chailer should do. I think he should hire us to run on social media. I think we would. I think I think if he wants think we go toes on social media.
Speaker 3: If he wants to maximize his brand, Yeah, that's what he would do.
Speaker 1: I think you contract out busting with the boys and our team, and I think we will get you, right media microphone, Yeah yeah, hand over your password, Mike, Well the boys will get Yeah, we will take it from here. You folks us on whooping his ass in the octa guy, because that will be an electric fight. But as far as outside the octa eid, maybe, you know, maybe let the boys get it. Maybe let the boys get it when it comes to not being on the microphone in terms of social media antics and everything else, the ball is in your court.
Speaker 2: That is our offer.
Speaker 8: Ain't even happening yet, Like I mean McGregor hasn't entered the pool.
Speaker 1: Yet testing No, I mean McGregor's juiced up to the gills. I think that's pretty well known. You see his photos his head like, yes, his face although maybe not bigger, but it's inflame, like it's puffy, like the dude just you know, I know in person it looks a lot different. But you know, he's been on that stuff because he's been doing that movie whatever, what was that, what's the name Roadhouse?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think it's good because usually I think you would be worried about McGregor, like maybe not falling through. But I think since he's dropping a documentary on Wednesday. Since this show is coming out, it makes the most business sense for him to fight Mike. Yeah, that's why I think ultimately it will happen. It might not happen in September. It probably definitely won't happen in September, but maybe like December.
Speaker 1: Right, you think December? Yeah, I mean, good drag on, man, I hope it soon.
Speaker 2: It could be like the last card of the year type thing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean we're almost halfway into the year and he hasn't tested so.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I think they'll figure that out.
Speaker 1: To you the six months. It's kind of McGregor. You're trying to pack a fucking arena, you know what I mean. It's like, hey, baby, we made it, fuck it hell yeah we did.
Speaker 2: The McGregor's made us rich. Yeah then McGregor, yes.
Speaker 1: Again, let him let him play into that, you know what I mean, what else do we have cooking? I know we can do pet People of the Week. We've been rolling for like an hour.
Speaker 7: Boss was sending them about how they've come to an agreement on the forty I mean not forty nine ers, the Washington Command deal that it's official.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, man, it's time to get the jerseys back out. I think I think I can start rooting for the Washington Commanders again. HTTR two I die. But I think this is awesome news for the city. I think the city they're obsessed with it.
Speaker 2: They love it.
Speaker 1: Everybody's been waiting on Snyder to sell the team, whether people are wearing trash bags at the at the stadium or not not filling up the stands or other teams having a home game at FedEx Field. I think this is a massive move and I think Josh Harris, Magic Johnson and that team will get it going in the right direction. I think everybody's excited, and that's what you need to build right now is excitement. And Washington has a good roster. They can make some noise this year in the NFC East. I think it will be tough with with the Eagles and then you got the Cowboys and I think the Giants are good.
Speaker 2: But I think the.
Speaker 1: NFC East will be tough again. But again, Washington now is a good roster. Snyder has sold the team. The excitement is absolutely maximized for that city, and if you win in that they will love the ship out of you, dude. So I am stoked for the d m V that whole area in uh Northern Virginia, DC area, because again, it builds excitement, and I think that everybody was ready for that transaction that happened.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm excited. I'm excited root for the boys.
Speaker 1: There's always a part of me like there there's stuffing happens directly to me, but my wife being a part of the cheer squad and stuff coming out and you know, the whole well, there's a lot of stories with Snyder and just you see the reaction and the pulse of the city and how everyone ultimately wants it to be sold and everybody hates Snyder, right.
Speaker 2: And it's tough. Man Like.
Speaker 1: Each year they've asked me to come back for a game, and I've always acted somewhat excited, right, But there's always been a part of me like, ah, just don't know if I like it's the right like time. Now that now that they're up out of it, I can't wait to help champion the boys. And we should get the We should get the pot out there for training camp. Maybe do a training camp stop out in out in DC or out in Virginia and interview some of the guys and talk about some of the the energy, the new energy that is that is now in DC.
Speaker 2: Here's one question for you.
Speaker 3: Would will donate in ACL if it meant Taylor could play at a high level for two more years?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely donat an ACL, Like I gotta go through surgery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I need my a cls man we.
Speaker 1: Or what Taylor said. You can run the clip in the middle of me saying this. But when Taylor we talked about Taylor sixteen million, would he give up a million for me to be on the team? And he said no, the.
Speaker 2: Chance will comes back is we'll give him a million of yours. Yeah, you would say no, Yep, that's tough to hear. Hey, but listen, it's just business. If I get the upside, we can we can talk.
Speaker 1: We can talk some business now, Like if I'm able to like if Taylor was about that, right, if I give up my a cl for him to have a what was the question.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's for him to have two more years of high level football.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could talk.
Speaker 1: You know, a good percentage of that contract, right, it's more than a mill like that that could be a business decision that we could talk about. But the immediate reaction was no. Now that it's set in and I've thought about it for a minute, yeah, if we worked out something contractually through, I get the upside and I'm earning money while he's playing and when he gets that next big bag boys. He's a talent now, let's not get it twisted. He's sixty seven, he can play over three hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: He can move.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have a fresh ACL too. We're not talking about any ACL. We're talking about a playoff Willie ACL. He's gonna be moving out there. The upside of that next bag sign, you know, talk him into a three year deal, maybe fifteen twenty a year. If I get in that now we're talking, I might give that up and go through because I'm gonna bounce back from an ACL about four to six months. There's no question in my mind. There's no question in my mind. I'm sitting on here now with the vocal course that I do still perform. I'm back from an ACL. Not in a year's time. We're talking four to six months because the mental is a little bit different.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about factor boys.
Speaker 1: What a way to jump into this podcast and talk about Factor Meals. During the prime spring season, you need wholesome, convenient meals to energize you for warmer, more active days and keep you on track to reaching your goals.
Speaker 2: Factor can help fuel up fast.
Speaker 1: With ready to eat meals delivered straight to your door, you'll save time, eat well, and tackle everything on your to do list. Guys, I'm telling you, nobody wants to cook, Nobody wants to clean up. Nobody wants to run the dishwasher. Nobody wants to undo the dishwasher only to finally watch and binge your series on Netflix or anything else. Take the time, pay pay the price to get meals delivered straight to your door healthy, so that way you're not hungry making an emotional decision. You'll get it right to your door. Ready to eat meals. Throw in the microways, throw it on a plate, put it in the oven, do whatever you gotta do, and easily throw it away.
Speaker 2: The cleanup is easy.
Speaker 1: Head to Factor meals dot com slash Busting fifty use code Bussing fifty to get fifty percent off your first box. Guys, we're making you money. We're saving you money. Going to the grocery store. Don't worry about shopping for that hour or two in the weekend. Take this fifty percent off code busting fifty and go to factor Meals dot com and get fifty percent off your first order. You can't speak more enough on that.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 1: That was an ad read and a half right there. That was an ad read and a half.
Speaker 2: Right there.
Speaker 1: Let's get into our pet peeve the week.
Speaker 4: I think we have a couple fan questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's hit fan questions. Love that working it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got one and I guess everybody could kind of answer this one. But if you could live as any movie character from any movie in real life, who would it be?
Speaker 2: Say that again and they can answer first.
Speaker 3: This comes from Brian Boudet, which is a epic last name. But if you could live as any movie character from any movie in real life, who would it be?
Speaker 1: From any movie in real life? So that we're not you can't be a superhero?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You like? I mean you could be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not animated? Okay in that role? Yeah yeah, yeah, you're the character. I wish I could take this one. This The guy in his tweet said, example, choosing Tony Stark because he is Ironman, a billionaire and has a hot wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I'm trying to think of all these superheroes. I feel like those are I feel like those are easy grabs. So I was trying to think of something else. But that is That's a great one. It's started to be Rocky. Yeah, but Rocky, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rocky. Have you watched the Rocky movies? A lot of soft people? Have you watched this? Like you don't like truly embody the Rocky.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no, I'm just saying no. I'm just saying, have you seen all the Rocky movies?
Speaker 2: Yes, I've seen all six?
Speaker 1: Like my man signs over the power of attorney to somebody else and loses all his money.
Speaker 2: And it has to work to get it back.
Speaker 1: After Rocky four, when he went to fight for his country against the Russian and beat him, the man was on Steroi's the most loved guy in the world.
Speaker 2: They're changing his name.
Speaker 1: Only to come back to America realize he's got insane brain damage and he should never fight again, and learn that he signed over a power of attorney and lost all his money. He's got to go back to Philly and live in the slums again.
Speaker 2: If you haven't see Rocky, you just got to listen to that.
Speaker 1: Try to keep his son at home, and his son just hates being at home. That where you're going out when you come back whenever, like massive disrespect.
Speaker 2: I'm bad man. And then the train who's he trained? What's that dude's name? Michael B.
Speaker 4: Jordan?
Speaker 1: No, No, not not Michael B. Jordan, No not Creed. I'm talking Tommy Gunn. You're training Tommy Gunn. Tommy Gunn leaves you. Tommy Gunn leaves you to go with another trainer because he wants the fast track to the championship. Sooner ends up getting the title, right, he ends up. And then Tommy Gunn comes back in the bar like you know, you were never gonna you never want to. You always wanted me to be in your shadow. And Rocky's like, no, Tommy, like I loved you like a son. I loved you like a son, like it's one of my own. And he's like, you know, tries to get him the don king guy, tries to get him the fight in the ring, and h you know, Paulie starts calling him a bump and uh. He tries to get him. He tries to tall Rocky and they coming in the ring and promoting that fight, and Rockies like my rings outside and beats the fuck out of Tommy Gun.
Speaker 2: Then in Rocky six, you're in a you're you're in a you're in a.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're in a situation, Rocky Bowboy, you're in a situation like George Foreman. You're coming back and kind of fighting not for charity, but your son still hates you because you're going back in it's always all about you. You lose your wife, like you lost your wife, and they're trying to get some stuff out of the basement. Like he's still living in that life. He's got a little bar, easy simple life. Rocky can live that way. And then you go on to Creed and create Michael B. Jordan bounchers you out of the films. You can't even create on the films kind of life is that? No, I don't want to be Rocky to answer your question. No, mass Yeah, what.
Speaker 4: Was your answer though?
Speaker 2: I think Brad Cooper's characterizing that.
Speaker 7: That's a tough beginning and end though too.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, but I also really get in middle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why don't you tell us about that? Movie. Will you're right about the end.
Speaker 1: There's part of me like when I said that, I'm like, man, do we get to be like do I have the unlimited pills like for eternity? If not? That is a but at the end, doesn't he find a way like there's like.
Speaker 7: Does he like fix it where there's like no hangover or something something?
Speaker 1: I thought there was something like that. You know, he created a TV show off that too Limitless.
Speaker 7: I thinks the TV show would you guys be I'm either going Jack Sparrow because he's just he's out there just living life on his own terms, out on the open seas, absolutely dunking on Commodore Norrington whenever he gets a chance, always like around beautiful women or I feel like the lowest hanging fruit is Vincent Chase or a boy Vinnie Chase from Entourage movie.
Speaker 4: That's a tough life to beat, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a tough left to be upset at.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be down Toretto? Why down Tredo Lesson? No one else said I just watched.
Speaker 7: The original Fast and Furious last night.
Speaker 4: And it was just raising right, so much fun?
Speaker 6: Did you see going around Twitter? Like what part of Fast and furious. Did you realize, all right, I'm done with this?
Speaker 7: Is it when when he dives and catches Letty over the thing or we're like a three hundred foot.
Speaker 6: Highways, Yeah, Chris and Tyres were in space when Duayne like held the helicopter by just a.
Speaker 1: Chain, and when they're like going from building to building on like the one hundred and eightieth Florida.
Speaker 2: Yes, god Fast X comes out Friday. And when they're flying the plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And when they're flying the plane and Domb and the rock and all these guys are fighting inside of the cargo.
Speaker 2: Just insane. They are, they are supers now it's it's Indiana Jones could be cool. Oh man, what are some other good ones? I feel like Star Wars would be a good one. Yeah, living the guy Mitd said Star Wars is dumb. For anybody that didn't hear.
Speaker 4: Him, Plaine, what are you a Star Trek guy, Mike?
Speaker 2: No, I am a har Potter guy, Harry Potter. Is that the war that goes on Star Wars and Harry Potter wars Harry Potter? Isn't it not? No?
Speaker 7: I like both, Yeah, I like both of the I will I will take Harry Potter over Star Wars, but I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not discrediting Star Wars.
Speaker 6: I've never watched anything stupid right now, so you better hurry it up. I never watched any of Star Wars. I just never had any inclination or want to watch the Star Wars.
Speaker 2: I just I'm not into it. What was this comment? Again?
Speaker 4: Star Wars is dumb?
Speaker 1: How are you gonna say that? How you gonna say it's dumb when you've never seen it.
Speaker 6: I've just never wanted to, Like, I just think like the sci fi about it all.
Speaker 1: Playing it being dumb, that sci fi go talk about your wiz. There's a fucking one.
Speaker 6: Throwing that's like magic and ship and I think that's cooler than like fucking going like this, and the person starts.
Speaker 2: Choking force choking. Let's grow up here. Do you think force choking is stupid? Yes?
Speaker 1: But doing it with a wand is it? I think I think the like building defense orbs around you just like.
Speaker 6: It's magic stuff. I think that I think that stuff is cooler.
Speaker 2: And being one with the.
Speaker 1: Force, yeah, and and and trying to marry like nature to like a lot of philosophies that are.
Speaker 2: Taught in Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Yes, you sound stupid, and there's not There's not a out there that would fit your head.
Speaker 2: Please pass the place. I think it would look like a little birthday had on your head. Dude.
Speaker 3: That is a good question though, for the Internet. If you had to get rid of one series, which would you get rid of? Harry Potter or Star Wars?
Speaker 2: Hey that and when? When? When Jack was saying that too, I was like, man, that is a question.
Speaker 3: It doesn't all answer right after I got first if I'm getting rid of Let's.
Speaker 2: Have the question again.
Speaker 1: If you had to choose between Harry Potter and Star Wars, which universe, which would it be?
Speaker 3: See Harry Potter espelling almost as they say.
Speaker 5: I will agree. I'm gonna stick with Star Wars. I just feel like there's in less possibilities in that world.
Speaker 1: I agree with you guys, man, Like I think as far as the up to date and the movie writing and everything else, I think Harry Potter is fucking awesome. They do a great job. But the universe of Star Wars, yeah twice, three times, ten times, one hundred times bigger. You can do way more stuff and there's way more I think it's it's it's better storylines. It sucks because it's so that's a tough one.
Speaker 2: It is tough. I think Harry Potter's awesome. Got to answer. And if you have to pick out.
Speaker 1: The riots at Universal and Disney, I'm picking Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: We know where I'm at. I'm picking. I'm keeping Harry Potter.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we know, Bluss, I'm interested to hear Jack. Yeah, I'm picking. I'm picking Star Wars. I grew up with Star Wars. But for all the same reasons too. You said, like, you know, the philosophy behind it, the storylines, it does, characters. It doesn't get any better than that.
Speaker 2: The light and the dark.
Speaker 7: You just said, the storylines and the characters. For Harry Potter, the first one for me came out I was in first grade and they were like my age or like ten years old or whatever. And then we grow for almost a decade and a half and you see this character development and they grow with you. To me, that special, I have to stand with Harry Potter.
Speaker 4: I grew up with all like Ron and Harry and Hermione and the whole game.
Speaker 2: Grew up with Star Wars two a little bit.
Speaker 4: The first Stars came out like nineteen, like eighty nine or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm saying like some of the new worlds that they've introduced.
Speaker 7: I like the new series. I liked like Rogue ones and the new characters they developed. I wasn't the biggest Star Wars fan as a kid. I was more of a Harry Potter fan, But as the new ones have come out, I really liked them. And I agree with y'all though, like there's more possibilities because the universe is so much bigger in that world.
Speaker 4: But I solely I just couldn't give up Harry Potter. It's not that I'm giving up Star Wars. I just cannot give up Harry Potter. So for that reason, I will be sticking.
Speaker 7: With Lord Voldemort or Darth Vader. I mean that's tough too. They're just like both the antithesis of evil.
Speaker 2: Are you saying, like a better villain? Yeah, probably Darth Vader. See Darth Maul.
Speaker 5: I think for that argument, I would kind of have to go Voltimore because there are so many Darth Maul Darth everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the the elite of the elite, And not only that, but like.
Speaker 7: Crime to say Voldemort's name. In the Harry Potter World, everyone says Darth Vader, but if you even say Voltemore, people.
Speaker 2: Do not speak his name.
Speaker 1: They did a good job with that, They did a good job with that. But I still think Vader. I mean, yeah, when you talk about the whole growing up stuff like that, Like you think, you know, you're reading about Anakin Skywalker some of these magazines when you're young, and he's like he's driving one of those calls when he was racing pod racers. Dude, when he's pod racing and he's young and growing up, and you kind of just see the transition to Darth Vader. You don't get that Voldemort and then like, dude, the dude what Tom Riddle? Yeah, but there's not like, uh, it's not like Star Wars. No, Yeah, you arnout you learn about it a little bit, but yeah, you're not seeing the.
Speaker 2: Development.
Speaker 7: I felt like he was evil the whole time Anakin had there was a time when there was good in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In Lord Citi is with Senator Palpatine like hiding in playing sight as evil, transitioning and against Skywalker into Darth Vader, like manipulating him, and you don't really put it together. I know I didn't because I wasn't like a I wasn't like you know, the older generation that Star Wars junkie that knew Palpatine was Sidious. So when I'm young going to these movies in theaters and you start realizing, like, yo, their voices are kind of similar, and you put it together that like Palpatine is Lord Sidius, and then he transitions Vader and he kills our boy Samuel L.
Speaker 2: Jackson in the hallway and then als those.
Speaker 1: Kids like and against Skywalker is a fucking evil motherfucker.
Speaker 7: What should we think about doing like a bust in movie club where like once a month we let the fans know we're gonna watch this movie so.
Speaker 2: That we can just that would be fun.
Speaker 1: I think people would like, maybe I need to hear in the comments, drop comments, Yeah, start saying movies.
Speaker 2: Who Yeah, I'm winging in that battle.
Speaker 5: If you took the Harry Potter world versus the Star Wars world, who's winning. It's tough to beat magic but the Force, Yeah, and you got fucking laser guns?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, bro? I think I mean, who's taking Yoda? Who's beating Yoda?
Speaker 4: Dobby, and you.
Speaker 1: Gotta think of the characters like like, Yo, Luke Skywalker is body bagging Harry.
Speaker 7: Yeah, bro oh bro, Harry is the chosen one. Yeah, but he gets so lucky all his movies. Oh, that's part of his gift. He's a baby and beat the greatest Wizard of all time.
Speaker 1: Luke's a bad motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Now, Ray would God I love you Jack? Ray? Would I have one.
Speaker 7: More question before we to go to pet Peeve? And it's all any more ads by the way, Yeah, we do, we can do one.
Speaker 1: We interrupt this episode to bring you Duke Cannon. Warmer weather is here, Warmer weather is upon us, and things are hey heating up for the boys. But guess what, we're not sweating it on the bus. Why because Duke Cannon has our backs. Not only our backs, but they got our hits and low backs as well. If you need to upgrade your groomy routine or recyc your favorites, Duke Cannon has everything you need, from any purse prints and deodorance to thick body wash and their big ass brick of soap. I'd love to give a personal shout out to their coal mining face wash.
Speaker 2: My personal favorite.
Speaker 1: You can pick up these hardworking products at duke Cannon dot com and use code bus and ten that's b USSI N one zero for ten percent off your order. You can pick up these hardworking products again at duke Cannon dot com used code bust and ten. Oh fuck, that's in the description link. That's all good. That's all good. Just go to duke Cannon dot com or go to Target. Is at Target as well, not for clowns. Shout out the boys at Duke Cannon.
Speaker 7: But I do have one more question, super easy, but I've been seeing this on Twitter whenever we ask for fan questions.
Speaker 4: Is cereal soup?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Explain, It's just not soup. So cereal is cold? Soup is hot? End of discussion.
Speaker 7: Show is cold soup? What spots? You never had it? Well it's cold soup. They it's cold soup. Well you can call it. Look I'm not I'm not defending this side. I just want why you think cereal is not soup?
Speaker 1: The parameters of soup is hot? What's the what's the caspacho? Spatcho gaspacho is used to stand alone. It's just gotta be called gaspacho.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: No, that's that's just like chicken noodle.
Speaker 2: Like you know, they could say finish it, finish it, yes.
Speaker 4: Chicken little soup.
Speaker 2: You can watch soup. No, brother, we're not all right.
Speaker 7: Please in the comments tell if gaspacho soup is super. I just want to know why cereal is not soup from you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because cereals cold?
Speaker 4: That's it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, anybody what else is gaspacho sweet? I don't know what gaspacho is.
Speaker 4: It's cold soup.
Speaker 3: Hype it in look so like if my chicken noodle soup is cold, is it just gaspacho?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's like it is a certain kind.
Speaker 3: I mean it has a recipe. I think with cereal it's a milk based liquid.
Speaker 2: Soup is not. Yes, I agree with you.
Speaker 6: According to dictionary dot com, soup is a liquid food made by boiling or simmering meat, fish, or vegetables by adding various ingredients.
Speaker 1: So right, And what I was gonna say too, is cereal simply like JP said, milk based and you're just dumping cereal in the bowl. You're not combining all these ingredients to create you know, whatever your little concoction is of hot soup.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you're not.
Speaker 1: Like even even the cold soup, I know you're not.
Speaker 2: You're just.
Speaker 1: So even the gaspacho I would have soup, I would assume that you're still let me see here, made of raw blended vegetables, that's a juice. So gazpacho is a cold soup and drink made of raw blended vegetables.
Speaker 2: That's the juice. That is a juice.
Speaker 4: Tomato basil soup is a juice. That's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Tomato tomato basil soup is hot.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying that's the that's the that is the same thing gaspacho. And like the consistency.
Speaker 1: So if by Mitch's definition, like tomato basil soup, you still got to combine ingredients and boil it in, you know, on a stove or on an oven, is that what it is?
Speaker 2: So soaf top, Yeah, under a flame, over a flame.
Speaker 1: If you're making a cold soup, if you're not doing anything and you're just blending vegetables together to make a thin consistency, a soupy consistency, like you're explaining, that is by definition a juice.
Speaker 2: Think about it. Think of when you're juicing, you're fucking blending up vegetables. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I think Garrett, I feel like Garrett. That kind of backing from Garrett too makes that win, makes that a.
Speaker 7: I don't think that's cerealss soup. I think that milk in the soup, which is giving the whole like soup argument.
Speaker 4: That is just an add on. The cereal is the physical grain or whatever you're eating.
Speaker 2: But the physical grain like ceial.
Speaker 4: A lot of serials made out of grain.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I just I like hearing Jack talk through this.
Speaker 4: Was you're you're you're trying to make me sound stupid when.
Speaker 2: Cereal is grain. I think it's funny to hear physical grain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the milk is the pairing that gives it whatever the soup argument.
Speaker 7: All right, so what's that? Are you on your own cereal? Cereal soup is no? I like ago, cereal is not soup. I'm on your team. Okay, But gaspacho is cool soup, just to be.
Speaker 2: Clear once you have some. But but do you not agree that it should be gaspacho juice? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: And look at all the ingredients in gas spot show? All right, let's go best get spots spots and let's go around for a pet peev of the week.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you got say?
Speaker 5: Should we do best soups on Thursday? I've been wonder until it's we got best soups? I think there's a god to here for soup.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 4: It's the fall.
Speaker 7: We're not like eating soup right now? Do you eat or do you drink soup? That's another we'll say that for next.
Speaker 2: Week, all right. Pet peeve of the week? Gee, whoever started off?
Speaker 5: My pet peeve of the week is when somebody doesn't put the top all the way back on, whatever it is, whether it's screwed snap. Like you know, you can be at a coffee shop, you get a coffee, it's not all the way you grab it. That could ruin your right then and there could be screwed on. You go to grab the lid and it's just not screwed on. That can also ruin your day. So people, screw the fucking tops back on.
Speaker 1: Please? Oh yeah, people screw the fucking tops back on. Go ahead, Mitch. People that love Star Wars.
Speaker 6: My pep peep of the week goes to repeating myself. So if I like, if I'm talking to somebody and they keep going, what, like what my parents do it to me all the time because they's I guess it's just because my voice is so deep and I sort of mumble sometimes that like I have to repeat myself like three or four times before they finally hear me. That just it drives me absolutely insane. And like my roommate does it to me as well. So it's like, dude, just hear me the first time. I'm not saying it again.
Speaker 2: That sounds like you got a little bit like a lisp combination. I do have a lisp. But so are you mad that you have to repeat yourself? Or you mad that you talk the way you do? Mad that I have to repeat myself.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a problem that you can fix if you just elaborate.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not changing. You can hear me. Yeah maybe not. There we go. That's the wa we're looking for nunciation. Thank you JP.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, I start elaborating those words more, man, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Ah? Just me just a file of shit? I say wrong. I know.
Speaker 3: My pet peeve of the week goes to people. Unless your dog is old, you should not be carrying it while on a walk. I hate seeing people outdoors holding their dog as they're on a walk and they have a leash on the dog too, Well, what are you actually doing, Like are you getting a workout in or I mean it is your dog just like this soft that can't be on the concrete and if it is, it shouldn't be outside to be inside dog.
Speaker 2: I feel you.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, brother, Yeah, I mean if they're overheated, if it's a medical thing, sure, but like it takes a lot for a dog to get overheated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just it bugs me. Don't be carrying your dog around JP. That boy will be pissed off.
Speaker 8: My pet peeve of the week goes to, uh, those people who just don't understand personal space. So you could be in a line waiting to get some food and they just are coming right back on you where you can just feel them breathing on you, or if you're talking.
Speaker 2: And they're just right in you.
Speaker 8: Mad So yeah, my pet peeve is definitely those people just don't understand personal space, all.
Speaker 2: Right, right, don't be breathing on my fucking neck, especially in the ana. Yeah. Hey, here's the thing though, do you ever say anything? No, I don't know, No, I don't it's do I want to go pick up that mic? No, No, I don't. I don't have one this week.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm just kind of I'm floating by right now.
Speaker 2: DP. What's your pet beeve.
Speaker 3: Word?
Speaker 7: No, honestly, I do have one, but it's like very specific, and it's when people say the term KK, like KK and then like.
Speaker 4: Walk with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like people say it out loud. I hate it in text me too.
Speaker 7: But if you've ever heard it out loud, I get I will get like visibly angry.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I look, it could be a guy or a girl saying this. I'm not you know what I mean. But if you say KK and then walk off somewhere, everything you've.
Speaker 7: Just said to me is now out the window, and I don't care about your life forever.
Speaker 2: And I am now boiling trying to figure out how I kill you.
Speaker 4: Maybe I do have one, so please do not take KK.
Speaker 2: Or in text.
Speaker 1: I hate K in text too. That's one you type K in text either. One My pet peeve of the week old people drivers, senior citizens on the road. I strongly believe that once you get over a certain age, let's just say.
Speaker 2: Fifty fifty five, okay, I'll move to fifty five. Once you turn.
Speaker 1: Fifty five, you should have to take the driver's test every year.
Speaker 6: Five.
Speaker 1: Oh take what a couple hours out of your day? Amen to go to go hit a retest to be on the road. I can't wait till Will is fifty five and has to go to the DMV. No, No, a couple hours out of your day. I'm out of time out. Now we're solving. Now, we're solving solving operational problems. We can figure that out to where they're not sitting at the DMV. Like maybe there's just a business that opens it up. Yeah, you go online, but you still have to drive. Like, I'm so sick of these old people out here. Like, okay, maybe let me reframe. Maybe we go up to sixty sixty five?
Speaker 8: Have you as soon as you hit the senior citizen I was gonna say, I think it's like sixty five.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me start that over.
Speaker 1: When you turn sixty five and become a legal senior citizen and reap the benefits of what social security?
Speaker 2: You get an extra hot dog in line or some shit.
Speaker 1: You get to go to them halls that they all go to and drink a beer you should have to retest annually for your driver's license because these old people out the.
Speaker 2: Road are a liability. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: And they're just slow as fuck. It's like, just get out of the fucking way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And when you're like trying to figure something out and you just see one slowly drive by you and you're like, they have no fucking clue that I'm here right now.
Speaker 5: You ever pull up getting ready to give someone a bird, and then you're like, oh damn, some old lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're old as fuck, drooling on themselves, getting that meals on wheels. Don't disrespect the meals on Can we not joke my grandpa's on meals on wheels. Take it easy now, I'm a believer meals on wheels. I probably will be eating meals on wheels, but for the fun of the joke, drooling on yourself, hitting that meals on wheels, trying to get back to that scene your home that you're in. We got to get you off the road.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 1: We interrupt this episode to shout out the boy Burke Krusher Sony Pictures have jumped on board to promote his new.
Speaker 2: Movie The Machine. Have you heard of Burt Krusher.
Speaker 1: He's a stand up comedian known as The Machine. This month, Sony is giving us a new Mussy movie to kick off summer, starring Burt himself.
Speaker 2: Based on the.
Speaker 1: Outrageous true ish story of Bert Kreischer that blew up on the Internet years ago. The movie picks up twenty three years after the iconic story from Bert's signature set his true experience with Russian mobsters while on a booze soak college trip. You know the boy is a boozehound himself and loves a drink and throw him back. That trip from college has come back to haunt Burt as he and his estranged father played by the legendary Mark Hambell, are kidnapped back to Russia by the mob to atone for something they say he did together. Burt and his father must retrace the steps of his younger self played by the hilarious Jimmy Adro in the midst of a war within sociopathic crime family, all while attempting to find common ground in their often fraud relationship. Bert Kreischer is the man, the myth, the boy, the Machine. Get your tickets now. The Machine is exclusively in theaters May twenty sixth and it is rated R, so make sure you are of age.
Speaker 5: We get them tickets fought for you to go see that rated R movie. Back to the episode, going back to the KS, JP got a like from K. Finally, JP's now back in the realm. Kay, Adams is now in your stratosphere of people. Yeah, she still doesn't hit the follow button. But it wasn't even it wasn't my tweet that she liked. Were we asked the question who do you guys want to see on the bus? Some brave man out there on Twitter said at K Adams c and then c sed me on the tweet and then K liked it, which I can't help but think she liked it because she knew I would get the notification.
Speaker 1: Like you picture her liking it and then looking over at her producer and say, hey, add JP Hovey to the list.
Speaker 2: How I yeah, how I picture how show is?
Speaker 3: She looked at the comment, she pressed my name, then she looked me up on Instagram and then came back liked it.
Speaker 2: Told her producer we got to make this happen. Let not too soon, not too soon.
Speaker 1: Maybe we start off we get a push up Tuesday we get her on that Instagram live Kay Adams, have her hit some push ups on push Up Tuesday on.
Speaker 2: Your ig live.
Speaker 3: Okay, whenever you would like to come to Push Up Tuesday, send me a DM and we'll make it happen.
Speaker 2: It could be tomorrow, it could be today. As we're listening to.
Speaker 1: This, get it clipped up, I'm with you, all right, boys, hell of a podcast today.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you? Yeah, yeah, we'll save it to your talk A hell of a podcast today.
Speaker 1: If you're watching right now, ay, if you made it to the end of the episode, you are a fucking true tier one. We were obviously we are injury We are injury injury ridden, injury ridden right now, like we're battling at about seventy percent. And if you stuck with the boys, if you stuck with myself, you are a fucking tier one. Make sure you're leaving comments. Make sure you're loading out the fucking comments section. We need it, we appreciate it. If you're listening on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, make sure you resubscribe to boost those numbers. Always think full big hugs, tiny kisses, or the fucking boys. Baby, Thank you, M M M
Speaker 5: Hmm.