Speaker 1: Betting on sports can be hard, but hiring Morgan and Morgan is easy. Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury law firm. They have over one hundred offices nationwide and more than one thousand lawyers. Their fee is free unless they win. For more information, go to four the People dot com slash Best Bets, or dial pound law pound five two nine from your cell phone. That's f o R Thepeople dot com slash best Bets. This is a paid advertisement.
Speaker 2: Check it in, man and.
Speaker 1: I'm just told the story. Now he's gone. Swando's idiots will believe in analytics.
Speaker 3: This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander gone Vison.
Speaker 1: Good Monday morning, There is a numbers game at Visa these sports betting network Visa dot Com game plus iHeartRadio YouTube TV. How are you taking a simp? We appreciate it. It's Gil Alexander alongside why at Tom check in for the vacationing Kelly Bidlin on this Monday week seventeen guessing lines. Good morning to you.
Speaker 4: Sir, Good morning, wait Kelly's vacationing. He said he was going to the bathroom and said hold to seat for five minutes.
Speaker 1: Where did he go like Turks Tahiti. Where did he go?
Speaker 4: I think just to Florida. And I think there was no hurricanes to Florida. I don't think there was any hurricanes coming in.
Speaker 1: Wyatt Tom Check. For those who don't know his street cred is that he is the voice of UNLV women's basketball and other sports.
Speaker 4: I did and I prepared for this one today, Gil. I brought in our championship ring from last year.
Speaker 1: Wow, championship of what the Mountain West like championship ring? I think really they really give out those rings for the Mountains championship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody gets if you were in a conference championship, boy, you are. I mean, this thing is is legit. This is probably the best best one I've gotten so far.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on your ring, man, Thank you glad you would you wear that every day?
Speaker 4: I just this is the first time I've warned it. All right, I wore for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I appreciate that. Championship of what oh conference? Gotcha?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: For those who have not been on this show before. On Mondays, what we do is we guess the lines of the upcoming weekends NFL games. We hope to extract value in that process, and during that we also look back at the week that was in the National Football League. We always start though, with guessing lines before we get to the guess of the lines itself. With a Circus Survivor update, there were fifty headed into this weekend. There are now forty five. Four get bounced with the Arizona Cardinals, one with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers last night. There are twenty one still to play, though twenty one are on the Green Bay Packers tonight against the New Orleans Saints. Of course, the Packers two touchdown favorites in that game. What could possibly go wrong? But if it is in fact forty five that advance, If in fact it is forty five that advance to the Christmas quote unquote week, the two games on Thursday, the one game on Friday acting as its own week at Circus Survivor, the intrinsic value of each heading into that Christmas week would be three hundred and seventeen thousand, twenty two dollars and twenty two cents. Don't forget the cents, three hundred and seventeen twenty two dollars twenty two cents. We will get get into those Christmas Christmas doubleheader, and of course the game on Thursday night as well. What to do these folks do? By the way, can we show that the tweet right now before we do that? This is from Tony Farmer, who does this courtesy of Survivor Outlics. Survivor Autless is the one keeping all the stats on Circus Survivor. Tony Farmer at Tony's Market Tips is kind enough to pass them along to me. So on the left you might not be able to see this on the screen because it might be too small when we get to it. But on the left would be the availability of the six teams playing on Thursday and Friday, the Bears of the forty five remaining again, assuming the Packers get through tonight, of the forty five remaining entries, and by the way, it's forty five human beings now there are no more players with multiple entries. Twenty nine have the Bears available, twenty three have the Steelers available, twenty one have the Seahawks available, Ravens eleven, Chiefs only available to four, Houston only available to three. The thing about this is that if my guests are anywhere close, these are all going to be tightly lined here on the right. What he is showing in the yellow is if you were basing it on the point spread, and I can see my point spread is going to be tucking neatly around some of these, although some of them seem a little off. But I'll give you my actual guesses Seattle would be the quote unquote optimal pick based on point spreads and availability. If you are playing it that way. That last phrase is probably the key if you are playing it that way without any other kind of game theory. My suggestion in that sentence is perhaps you shouldn't play it that way, But what do I know? I always bounced long ago. Forty five entries remain, and good luck to all that are in obviously twenty one more on the Packers tonight, which brings us to guessing lines Week seventeen in the National Football League. N Barrio Quick, you're bringing ball? Oh you know, all right, Wyatt, you're playing the role of Kelly Bidley today.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll make sure I won't do what Kelly did on the last game last week, which was hilarious.
Speaker 1: He goes, he goes thirteen. I was like guess thirteen.
Speaker 4: So this week in the NFL is. You mentioned it's going to be Christmas Day, so the week starts on Wednesdays. We have to bump up the megapot too, Tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Megapot is tomorrow.
Speaker 4: So first game on Wednesday, one pm Eastern time, the Chiefs taken on the Steelers.
Speaker 1: Chiefs at Steelers. So we've known obviously for those who have been in Survivor or locked in Survivor and anyway, you've known these three games or I haven't locked into your brain anyway for the entire season. Chiefs at Steelers. The fourteen and one Kansas City Chiefs against the ten and five Steelers. Chiefs coming up coming off the win over the Texans on Saturday. Basically, what we have on Christmas is an opponent swap from what we had this past week on Saturday. So Kansas City beach Houston. They do so on the strength of well, it started out with a Houston pick third and twelve with their own forty three Stroud picked by Jayden Hicks. That led to a six six yard Kansas City drive mahomes in from fifteen seven to nothing Chiefs. But the Texans did take the lead at seven to three. They ran a thirteen they ran themselves a thirteen play eighty two yard drive Stroud and Nico Collins the big chunk for thirty to Schultz from ten out. It was ten to seven Houston with ten oh nine left in the second quarter, but that was the last lead. They would have Kansas City eighty two yard driver right after that, because God forbid, they don't have a lead for a long time. Hunt in from three fourteen to ten Kansas City. Stroud would get picked by Trent McDuffie. That would lead to a butckerfield goal seventeen to ten Chiefs at the half. Third quarter Houston four plays fifty yards pardon me they did. They were about to tie the game Stroud to Dell for three, but two things happen here. Fair Baron misses the extra point, so the Chiefs still lead at seventeen to sixteen, and more significantly, Tank Dell with a significant knee injury already a kneecap displacement. That's the first thing that we know for sure, But the extent of that injury still not known, and it looks to what everybody's saying is that it is a bad injury and that will be probably the season for Tank Dell, So you don't have Dell, you don't have Diggs if you're Houston. Moving forward into the postseason seventeen to sixteen, though Kansas City would extended ten plays eighty yards Mahomes to Worthy from a twenty four to sixteen, they would get to twenty four to nineteen, then to twenty seven to nineteen in favor of the Chiefs, and Houston would then with five eighteen left in the game, down one possession, three and out, Kansas City got the ball. After that, they would never relinquish a ballgame. Chiefs fourteen and one. But apparently, as long as Mahomes is playing, we can't give Andy Reid a Coach of the Year because they'll never get credit for it. Even if they go sixteen to one. The Chief's magic number, if we were toe to the baseball way of doing things, is one a Chiefs, one Chiefs win, one Bill's loss, and the Chiefs will will have the number one seed throughout the course of the AFC playoffs. So once again, all the power rankings, Schmaer schmankings that we've had all year long, it looks like that it will go through Arrowhead. Yet Againsburg Pittsburgh loses to Baltimore in a game. Quite frankly, that was the key play of the game was in the first half, I think seven to seven game, Pittsburgh is matriculating second and six of the Baltimore twenty three. Russell Wilson with a great run inside the five. He's hit by our Darius Washington, fumbles recovered by Kyle van Noy, and Baltimore then goes on an eight play ninety six yard drive Lamar to Bateman from fourteen out. Halfway through the second quarter. It'd be seventeen to ten Baltimore at the half. Pittsburgh would tie it up for second drive of the third quarter, eight plays eighty eight yards Wilson and Calvin Austin for forty four to start to Grederyl Patterson from twelve out at seventeen seventeen with five fourteen left in the third quarter, and then it was all Baltimore. Baltimore six plays sixty yards all on Lamar's feet and arms Lamarta Andrews from seven out twenty four to seventeen. Pittsburgh would then turn it over on downs. A'd attempt a fourth and seven at the Baltimore forty six incomplete intendant for Austin Baltimore first and goal with the ten lamoar picked by Fitzpatrick though, and then the play of the second half Pittsburg xecud to seven at their own thirty six Wilson picked by Marlin Humphrey to that house pick six thirty one seventeen Baltimore with thirteen oh six left in the fourth quarter. And then I just want to bring this point up here. Pittsburgh is down fourteen in the fourth quarter. Does this sound familiar to you from last week against the Eagles? They were down fourteen in that game in the fourth quarter with about ten plus minutes left, and Mike Tomalin decided to punt here down fourteen. He does the same thing with nine to twenty six left, fourth and twelve at midfield, down fourteen, with nine to twenty six left, Mike Tomlin punts. I'm sorry, but you cannot be considered for coach of the year when you do this. I do not get this, man. Baltimore would have a field GOALLL thirty four to seventeen. Ravens win it going away, as Pittsburgh would then punt in the closing closing minutes because it didn't matter at that point. So Kansas City has at Pittsburgh to start at Christmas Day. I got Kansas City minus three and a half on the road here at Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: Are you pretty close? We've got Kansas City minus two and a half.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's through the three though. That is a that's interesting that it's less than a field goal. Less than a field goal at Pittsburgh. A little surprised by that. I just want to say, since we're talking a little wards here, we'll get to the other games here after the break. But Lamar Jackson three more touchdown passes he does throw the pick to Fitzpatrick. He now has If you look at the awards in the NFL, I think we'll get to it. Jayden Daniels probably at this point, and the only question is whether he's a unanimous Rookie of the Year or not. Offensive Rookie of the Year. Coach of the Year Kevin O'Connell I think is the correct favorite now. When it comes to comeback Player of the Year, I think we have that slotted for Joe Burrow going away. They're not good enough, the Bengals aren't for him to be the MVP. So He's the comeback player of the year Saquon who's flirting with Eric Dickerson's season rushing yards record, albeit one extra game than Dickerson had. He's probably your offensive player of the Year. But when it comes to MVP, I keep saying this, and I a full disclosure. I'm saying it through the fact that I have a Lamar Jackson ticket at plus seven fifty. Thankfully I have Daniels seven to one for Rookie the Year too, but at plus seven fifty, I have Lamar Jackson. This went from minus nine hundred on Josh Allen this past week to minus five fifty on Josh Allen. Lamar is now at four to one. He went from plus five fifty to four to one after this weekend's games. Lamar Jackson, I just want to say this again. He has thirty seven touchdown passes and four picks. Nobody has ever thrown in the history of the NFL forty or more touchdown passes with as few as four picks, so he's chasing that. He has the fourth highest passer rating the old school passer rating of one fifty eight point three, the fourth highest. Currently two games left to play in the history of the NFL. He has nearly eight hundred rushing yards as well, He's the twenty fifth leading rusher in the NFL if you just want to put it in that terminology as well. And Josh Allen's performance this past weekend was pedestrian, very many pedestrian didn't do anything how And I'm the first one to concede if you take the words most valuable player literally, Josh Allen is probably that because if you remove them with the Bills, I don't know if they win three games. But those stats from Lamar Jackson were just gonna look the other way. I don't think so. And based on our conversations with Aaron Shotts and Mike Sando to voters, I think people ought to consider what could happen here coming back more guessing line, it's numbers game Visa, These sports betting network.
Speaker 3: Numbers game on Visa. These sports betting network.
Speaker 1: Want to become a sharper better this holiday season, Vison has the ultimate gift for you or the sport's better in your life. If not, you right down, take advantage of our holiday special. Get Visa Pro access to everything we offer through May First for just seventy nine dollars. Sign them now, get instant access to our daily best bets to help you cashboard tickets, exclusive betting splits from DraftKings, and circa twenty four to seven video access. Those all are betting guys and expert picks for the college football playoffs, Super Bowl, March Madness. Everything you need to win big this season, make this holiday season unforgettable. With the gift of smarter betting. Head to Visa dot com. Subscribe now and unwrap your winning edge today Skill Alexander why at Tom check in for Kelly Biddlin today on a guessing line' Week seventeen. So I kind of like Kansas City. If it's less than three, I may bite on that. In what has been a slim pickens the last few weeks in the NFL, that might be the only, uh, that might be one of the few edges I need to trigger a bet here.
Speaker 4: And I think just the way Pittsburgh has played the last couple of weeks, it's just been kind of very you know, getting beat by double digits, really really dominating that Eagles game, and I mean it is Russ starting to kind of take a step back.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's taking a step back. I mean, I think he's been as good as as one could hope he could hear that he is, especially after barn me what we saw in Denver. But I will say, you know, Pittsburgh obviously right now, they have the tiebreaker over the Ravens right now if it ended tide. They're teetering, though, because the Ravens knocking at the door obviously built teams with a ten and five record of the AFC North, the Ravens might have the edge given Pittsburgh's schedule, we'll hear the last couple of weeks. Kansas City would love to get the number one seed out of the way. Two days from now. They can if they can win this game against Pittsburgh. You're fifteen and one. You do not have to play Week eighteen. You don't have to play any of your players if you don't want to. Mahomes is that's healthy ankle, by the way, And you play in early in week sixteen, So think about that. I mean, you would have a two and a half week, is that correct, Yes, a two and a half week, two and a half weeks till you played another meaningful football game. A lot of people say, oh, but that's a rust versus rest thing. The Chiefs don't qualify for that kind of They could take two months off, they could do whatever they want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say, we got to give credit to the athletic training staff for the Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes looks so good out there. I'm just running.
Speaker 1: I said this last week. His most underrated skill quote unquote is his healing power. It does not matter what happens to him. He seems to be teflon.
Speaker 4: If that happened to us, we'd be off for like three months.
Speaker 1: Oh bro, I've become my father with stuff like that. He still I remember when as a kid something would happen on a football field, it would take me thirty minutes to get up off the grove. I've become him now. Joe Ryan is not happy with me. We get tweets and beating of the book. He was tweeting me earlier. He said he was presenting Caleb Williams stats. He goes, I present you these stats so you can hold on your continued hating on Williams. He says the guy may break the Bears all time yards passing for a season with his backup offensive coordinator, head coaching, he is very special. He's not very happy with Merril Hodge's assessment of him, and he's not very happy with me. And I said, I don't hate Williams, says no, I said hating on Williams. I feel like you guys dump on him while the dude has been stellar in a dumpster fire of a situation. Point well taken. I do think the interesting question here, Joe, is if you got to redraft this rookie class of quarterbacks, now having fifteen games in hindsight, would you draft them the same way? Rich Eisen's show did this last week? And you know, the conclusion they came to was that the Bear given the same draft order, that the Bears would still draft Caleb one. And as a Washington fan, I was like, go, I'll take Jade to two again, thank you very much. But that was their conclusion was the Bears would still take Caleb at one, and Washington then would just obviously take Jayden at two. I think if you if you ranked them based on performance and obviously given the I get what you're saying, Joe about Caleb's surrounding his supporting cast. If you will the offensive line being the biggest of those, the the not stellar offensive line. I still think based on performance, you'd go in a very one one two, A two B two C kind of way. Jaden one.
Speaker 4: I would take Jaden one.
Speaker 1: I think you have to say Bo Nicks had the second best season of anybody.
Speaker 4: His growth from the first five weeks absolutely now has unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Now do you draft him second? If the task is you are still starting a team from scratch, do you still believe that that translates to him being the better quarterback than Caleb over time? That's a different story. But I think based on performance, Bo would have to be to Drake May would probably have to be three like they. As Aaron Shott said as a Patriots fan, we got the right guy, that's what he believes. And Caleb. It's the only thing about Caleb braced on those other guys is he's just a little more of a wild card than the other three guys.
Speaker 4: I think Caleb's biggest thing that's holding him back. Obviously, you got to have a good offensive line if you're running around like crazy. But when he does get time, Caleb holds onto the ball way too long, too way too long, and I was watching the Seahawks game yesterday, Gino Smith was taking a lot of unnecessary hits. I think that's another thing with Caleb, like protect your body, if you don't have anybody open, throw it away, don't take those big hits.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the point also made here was like if the situation was reversed, Joe was saying that the outcomes would be reversed also, and I disagree with that wholeheartedly. Jayden Daniels is Jayden Nails, doesn't hold onto the ball like Caleb does. He is calm under any situation. Caleb was throwing a tantrum when they kicked that ridiculous field goal later in the game yester day. I just think they're different guys also, and I don't think that the results would be the same. There's no way we can prove that, but I think it's an interesting thought exercise. What is next? Aer On Criss?
Speaker 4: On Christmas Day? We have at four thirty pm Eastern time, the Ravens taken on the Texans.
Speaker 1: All right, as we said, just an opponent swap is what this is from this past Saturday. So now Baltimore is at Houston. Lamar fifteen of twenty three for two oh seven, three touchdowns, one pick. He was sacked once to that game. Derrek Henry twenty four for one to sixty Twesday five for one hundred. In Baltimore's win over Pittsburgh, we're again Mike Tomlin literally punting on the game for the second straight week. And then Houston now without Tank Dell again with a displaced knee cap on that touchdown for Houston that brought the game to seventeen sixteen. I'll say Baltimore minus three and a.
Speaker 4: Half pretty close. You've got Baltimore minus four on DraftKings. That's probably better. Next, this is all we go to. Now we go to Friday. This is where we get hit the drink for interesting for survivor or Thursday. Thursday. I was gonna say, yeah, I don't think we have a Friday games.
Speaker 1: I was thinking Christmas was Durday, Christmas Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so on Thursday, kind of back to the normal NFL slate. The Seattle Seahawks in the desperate need of a win, traveling on the road to take on the Bears.
Speaker 1: Seattle is in a dicey situation looking up at the Rams in the NFC West they have got to get help here, but they've got to do their part as well. They got to beat the Bears, the Bears who have lost nine straight football games. Seattle loses to Minnesota yesterday. Minnesota struck first eight plays six Well, this is a seven to seven game, I should say at this point. Minnesota eight play sixty seven yards Darnold Jefferson from fourteen out fourteen to seven Minnesota. With five to fifty left in the second, Seattle then first play, ensuing drive first and ten on thirty Geno pick by Dallas Turner. Minnesota set up at the Seattle thirty one had to settle for a record fifty two yard field goll seventeen seven Minnesota. Seattle would add a drive late in the half five plays eighty eight yards to DK from twenty to twelve to start it, then to Jackson Smith and Jigba thirteen twenty five and eighteen into the end zone to end the drive. Seventeen fourteen Minnesota. At the half, it would get to seventeen seventeen. Right here, it would kick a field goal to put the Vikings up twenty to seventeen and would seemingly be that score for most of the second half twenty to seventeen vikings. Seattle then takes the lead on an eleven play sixty eight yard drive Geno two Gardner on third and goal from the four, twenty four to twenty Seattle with four to twenty one left in the fourth quarter. But as Minnesota has done all year, and as Sam Darnald has done all year, just calm as could be four plays seventy yards. There were some flags involved there. Donald beautiful throw to Jefferson from thirty nine through two defenders, touchdown twenty seven to twenty four. Minnesota with three fifty one left, and then Seattle will get it into well, I won't really call it field goal range. They try a Meyers sixty yard field goal attempt, well short. Minnesota would take over with one fifty five left, Seattle still with two timeouts, they forced a three and out. Seattle took over again at their own seventeen with fifty five seconds left, no timeouts, needing a field goal to tie. First nap from scrimmage Gino picked by Theo Jackson Katie bar the door. DK kind of stopped a metcalf on the route. He just sort of like let up and so Gino's like, what are you doing? Gino was made to look bad on the play. Gino threw for three hundred fourteen yards in defeat. But it is Seattle that and Seattle gets the loss there. Minnesota goes on, We'll get to Minnesota coming up, but Seattle's at Chicago here on Thursday. Chicago loses to Detroit in a game that was twenty to nothing before you could really blink twenty to nothing. Detroit they got into twenty nothing on a beautiful golf to Jamison Jameson Williams eighty two yard touchdown twenty to nothing. The Bears would cut it to twenty seven to fourteen by the half. Caleb was really that passed The pass that cut it to twenty seven to fourteen to Keenan Allen for forty five to the house was just beautiful from Caleb Williams. The play of the game that people are talking about. Twenty seven to fourteen. In the third quarter, Detroit five play seventy nine yard touchdown drive Golf de Laporter for twenty one on a play where Goff acted like he fumbled, so he stumbled after the snap. Gibbs Jamir Gibbs fell to the turf as well in the backfield, as if he was trying to recover the fubble. Whatever. That was enough for reporter again lose thirty four to fourteen to Detroit would go on to win it by the final score of thirty four to seventeen. So Detroit and Minnesota, we'll get to them. They both win, Philadelphia loses. That has number one seed implications in the NFC. But as far as this game Seattle at Chicago, which a lot of these survivors remember at Circa, depending on who you have left, you might have to make a choice here, or maybe may I suggest you're making a clever game theory choice here to try to get on an island. I'll say Seattle minus three. That was my guest last night was three.
Speaker 4: Got bumped up here just a moment ago on DK Seahawks minus three and a half.
Speaker 1: And I think I saw four here at Circa right behind us as on my way in. But I'm staying true to my guests here Seattle minus three. Geez, does that make me want to jump on to jump on the Bears? It does not, not e racing to bet than plus four. But this is like, would I be shocked. If the Bears won this game national stage standalone, they've lost nine in a row. Seattle's in that must win situation where with Doctor Bob says, if you're in a must win situation, you must not be that good. I don't know. Interesting game so far like Kansas City so far on the Christmas plus one games coming back more guessing lines Week seventeen. It's a numbers game.
Speaker 3: Numbers game on Fi sid these sports vetting.
Speaker 1: Network ready to take your tailgate to the next level. You gotta try Sools Barbecue. Born from a backyard cookout a mason jar of unforgettable flavor, Sools has become a Southern favorite, delighting taste buds from Georgia to the Carolinas. From smoky ribs and mouthwatering wings to the perfect backyard burger, Sools turns every bite into a flavor packed experience. Order now it's Sools Barbecue Sauce dot com. I'll spell it S E W E L L S bbqsauce dot com. Flavor this good is just a click away. By the way, if you're thinking of how these spell souls, just think of Pinne Sool of the Lions or former Broncos running backs Steve Sewell, that's before your time time. Yeah, sew Peneyre, you're familiar with Penney. We had tweets at beating the book. Always appreciate the feedback. Best listeners in the game, Las Vegas five to one, four yo. Our beloved Washington team won down fourteen and had five turnovers. We're the fourth team in the last twenty years to win straight up. I love his use of we. Also, we should be coming back home to DC in the near future. Two great early Christmas gifts. Thanks betting Santa. It was all over the place there. I'm not sure I understood every part of that New York Mes sixteen. Glad I listened to Ang and jumped on Lamar at eleven to one to cover my probable laws losers on Saquon and Daniels both at one hundred to one. I guess he means for MVP. Saquon could have really put his stamp on the race yesterday with one hundred rushing yards in the first quarter. He did nothing after that. Thanks gil uh. Yeah, Saquon yesterday one hundred and nine rushing yards and two touchdowns of the first quarter and then once Jalen Hurts went out, Kenny Pickett came in. That was kind of the end of that.
Speaker 4: My fantasy team I was. I was looking my chops. I thought I was going to make it to the championship game because I was going up against Jalen Hurts. Fortunately I had Brian Robinson bumble twice twice.
Speaker 1: Early Mariner's geek. One Chiefs win, one Bill's loss is a magic number of two. Correct, it is, except that's not what I said. It's one Bill's one Chiefs win or one Bill's loss, so it is a magic number of one. Remember, the Chiefs are two games ahead of the Bills in the lost column with two games left, so it is a magic number of one. Sir Matt Trudell watching numbers game and Gil didn't one of the circus survivors with two entries put both on the Cardinals. Yes, you are correct, I was incorrect. Actually, it is forty five entries left, forty four humans, so one person still does have more than one entry. But yes, one person. I believe it was wise guys, NFL. Wise guys put two on the Cardinals and there goes that. All right, we get to Sunday. Now for week seventeen.
Speaker 4: Actually, no, we're on Saturday, Saturday. Yes, Oh, I love it.
Speaker 1: We're all over the so great.
Speaker 4: We've got football throughout the entirety of the week.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. And yet we have to wait for the college quarterfinals still beyond that now till in middle of next week.
Speaker 4: Yes, hopefully, hopefully the game's a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's hope.
Speaker 4: So, let's hope. So first game on Saturday, one pm Eastern Time, Chargers on the road, taking on the Patriots.
Speaker 1: Chargers beat the Broncos on the Thursday. We don't need to go over that again. Chargers are nine and six, Broncos are nine and six. They both inhabit the last two AFC playoff positions currently, the Broncos are the one that has sort of the tougher schedule, and the Broncos are not feeling very comfortable with a few teams three teams Miami, Indianapolis and Cincinnati two games behind them. They don't want to lose their last two obviously, both the Broncos and Chargers magic number once again in this case is one, respectively. Chargers at the Patriots here, So the Chargers at the Patriots, who played the Bills very well yesterday. They led this game fourteen to nothing on a six play fifty eight yard drive. May To made a boutet from twenty eight out Kishan Bute and then their next drive after a Buffalo punt, sixteen plays ninety one yards Romandre in from fourteen fourteen to nothing Patriots. Then the Bills started doing it, cook in from forty six fourteen to seven. That would be the score at the half. Third quarter, Buffalo nine plays at sixty eight yards Allen to cook from four out. We're tied at fourteen New England. Then second play ensuing driver Mandre for two yards hit by Greg Russo, fumbles, Dorian Williams recovers that led to a Bass fifty yard field goal. Buffalo took their first lead at seventeen fourteen with six poh two left in the third quarter. Then New England matriculated first and ten at the Buffalo sixteen may picked in the end zone by cam lewis Man. That all sort of thoughts of an upset there kind of went. I don't know if they completely went out the window with that, but you sort of felt like it wasn't gonna happen at that point but Buffalo then had to punt as Allen was shaken out his throwing hand in this let's talking about another guy that is Teflon always seems to recover from whatever injury has New England and second in eight at their own twelve may laterals can't make the connection. Taron Johnson recovers it in the end zone twenty four to fourteen Buffalo at ten's in left in the fourth quarter. That was the point where the any thoughts of an upset sort of were extinguished, where it was like this sort of lazy pass backwards that ends up being a lateral in a fumble. New England after punting at their punting fourth and six at their own forty five with eight thirty three left down ten, are you tanking? What are you doing? I think we know the answer Buffalo. No, I'm not suggesting that Buffalo punts, then Travis and then New England gets it back. And now New England with a ten point deficit with fewer time, with less time, well, they can matriculate the ball down the field. Thirteen play seventy five yards. They ran tens. They had ten snaps inside the ten yard line before they punched this in they had two different first and goal at the one setups, and they finally scored on a nine yard touchdown pass to the hunter Henry from Night down again twenty four to twenty one. Buffalo they had to declare, we had to declare their own side kick that failed, but New England did have three timeouts left. Didn't matter. Buffalo ran out the clock. Buffalo wins it twenty seven. Excuse me, twenty four to twenty one, and once again, Josh Allen pedestrian numbers in this ball game, I will say in the Chargers at New England contest, Chargers minus four and a half. Close.
Speaker 4: We've got Chargers right now up at DK at minus five. Let's do another next one here still on Saturday, four thirty pm Eastern time, the Broncos taking on the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this gets back to what I was just saying moments ago. This is a big football game because Denver's nine and six are the Chargers. Chargers schedules a lot easier though than Denver's down the stretch. Denver's got I believe they got Kansas City Week eighteen, so.
Speaker 4: Which they're rooting for Kansas City to clinch that's right. So there's tons of implications here Kansas they're rooting. That's exactly right. Denver's rooting for Kansas City to clinch the number one seed so that Kansas City would not be incentivized to play them week eighteen in the event that Denver loses to Cincinnat here, Cincinnati the proverbial team no one wants to play.
Speaker 1: Everybody's saying that Cincinnati, because of Burrow and the offense of the team, nobody wants to play. Really, they're not that scary. Beyond that, they're really not. Their defense is horrible. Denver at Cincinnati. I'll still make Cincinnati a favorite here Denver again Thursday night. Let's just remember when they lost to the Chargers that Sean Payton had a lot to do with this, because after running on second and twenty, remember fourth and six at their own forty nine, with four thirty five left, down three, they punted. So that was just a horrible sequence for Peyton in that game. Cleveland loses suit me. Cincinnati beats Cleveland yesterday in a game that you know, they were really blowing Cleveland off the field. It was seven to nothing halfway through the first quarter on a play where Joe Burrow was falling to the turf unbelieva is unbelievable. With a naked eye, it looks like there's no way he's completely down. And the more you watch the replat like, come on, it's obvious he's down before he got rid of the ball. He's falling forward. Optical illusion. And you know how they determined it. They took it frame by frameman is what they did. And that's a touchdown. Touchdown falling down to Higgins from two out. Amazing play from Burrow. Again, if they were any good, maybe he's in the MVP conversation as is, he'll probably be comeback Player of the Year. Seven to nothing, Cincinnati, and it was that score till really it was that score till well, it was seventeen by the end of the first half. It did get to fourteen to nothing and then seventeen to nothing Cleveland first drive of the third quarter, they went seventy yards for it in from four. Hopkins misses the extra point though, seventeen to six because Cleveland is not allowed to have good things for any period of time, so they missed the extra point seventeen to six. Next time they had the ball. They really needed to know Cleveland's possessions the rest of the way to tell the story of this game. Third and seven at the Cincinnati eight, DTR under pressure just throws it into the end zone right to a wide open Jordan Battles. Jordan Battle plays for cincinnat and next time Cleveland had the ball. Third and six at their own forty one, DTR picked off a deflection by Geno Stone. And then the thing about this was it was at this point it was seventeen to six, seventeen to six? Do I have that score right? Burrow? Cincinnati had third and goald to Cleveland. One Borough got sacked and he fumbled. It was recovered by Juwan Briggs. So Cleveland had the ball. They couldn't win this game, but they had the back door open in terms of the spread because it's only seventeen to six at this point. But once again, fourth and eight was it fourth and eight for their own forty one. DTR makes this great play, whirling Dervish. I don't know how he completed it, passed in Nadjoku for the first down, but eventually they stalled on downs and then Cincinnati on a second and six at their own excuse me. At the Cleveland thirty two Cleveland jumps off side Cincinnati is a free play in Burrow just heaves it to Chase. Why not? Twenty four to six touchdown? And that was that Burrow two hundred and fifty yards, three touchdown performance for the seventh straight game. No one has ever done that ever before. Were in life so good? I'll say Cincinnati by two and a half at home over Denver. Close.
Speaker 4: Here, we've got Cincinnati minus three. They gave him the full three full three here on DraftKings.
Speaker 1: Again, this is a big There are so many ways this could The NFC is not quite as interesting, although there's obviously some things that could happen there. But the AFC, between the number one seed and the fact that Denver has this at Cincinnati home, Kansas City, you know, way to finish the season in terms of their schedule, Yes, they are absolutely rooting for Kansas City to beat Pittsburgh on Christmas. Denver and the Chargers again, both of their magic numbers are one.
Speaker 4: Though it was such a gut punch loss for the for the Broncos. Halfway through that game on Thursday, I was like, man, this is a whole different team. They might be a legitimate threat in the in the playoffs, and it's just what a collapse. Give credits Jim Harbaugh, Michigan, Guy, where did you go to school again? UNLV? That Michigan curious so far?
Speaker 1: I think like Kansas City, the best serves the numbers. We'll get to more of these games, get to Sunday. Finally, we're guessing lines Week seventeen in the National Football League. Coming back on a numbers game right here at vson a one Rogerson.
Speaker 3: Numbers game on VSA, the Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 1: Hey Wyatt, Tom check in for Kelly Billett. Did you know you could take VSON with you wherever you go? Did you know that? No way? Yeah, that's true. The vson Watch app. That's how you do it. It's never been easier to say connected to the action, whether you're on the phone or on your phone, tablet or even your smart TV. Here's the best part, absolutely free for a limited time, with a vison watch app, you got twenty four to seven live access to our audio and video streams replays of your favorite vson shows. That's, by the way, the best thing about this. You can easily access replays of stuff you've missed, The ability to stream directly to your smart TV for the big screen experience, quick access to clips, and a search feature that lets you find exactly the insights you're looking for from the vson experts. Don't miss out. Get the vson watch apps, stay in the game wherever you are. It's kill Alexander. Why Tom check in for Kelly Bildin? That's your full name? Why Tom check in for Kelly Bidlin? I like it.
Speaker 4: We split it. We'll put it on the birth certificate. By the way, By the way, talking about the vson app, isn't that where you found Will Hill talking about the Aaron Judge MVV.
Speaker 1: That is correct. We were That is exactly right. That is a good example. Will Hill gave out Aaron Judge to win American League MVP at sixteen to one. We were able to pinpoint the date he I think he was like May fifteenth. So went to the vson watch app. Easily found May fifteenth numbers game. All I had to do is determine if it was our number one or number two. Bam grabbed the clip. There's Will Hill given out his pick.
Speaker 4: Also, I didn't know if like Kelly had a certain line, like you know how he was like nine to ninety nine or split in bets.
Speaker 1: Oh look at me.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh no, does Kelly have a certain line? I was that given?
Speaker 1: Speaking of that line, Speaking of Kelly and Jesse, Welcha tweeted attention to anyone in the Florida area, Kelly Biddley is flying down there, so there will be a hurricane kicking up real soon, because Kelly has his history of fly into like in clement, like not only in clement weather, but like really bad weather events. And Kelly tweets back. He says, Man, I'm just sitting by the pool right now, perfect weather, listening to some guessing lines. Don't mess it up, tom check, he says in capitals.
Speaker 4: And he spelled my last name right, So Kelly, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: He did t for three by the way, also chimes and he goes opp the last Well, that's not that simple.
Speaker 4: Did you catch that?
Speaker 1: I was in opp? See? I knew you wouldn't I know this. When I was explaining that Joe Burrow, how they how they figured out that Joe Burrow's touchdown was was legal? I said, how do you explain it? They took it framed by Framan. No, okay, all right, next game, Kelly, next game, not Kelly? Whyatt?
Speaker 4: Sorryry Tom check in for Biddlin. I was born in ninety four, so my apologies on that one. We ended on the Broncos Bengals. So next game, final game on Saturday, eight fifteen pm Eastern Time, Cardinals at the Ram.
Speaker 1: We're still on Saturday. Wow, the seven and eight Cardinals who have been eliminated, and they eliminated four survivors in the process. They lose to the Panthers taking on the Rams, who sit atop the NFC West right now with a nine in six record. Arizona loses to Carolina. It was thirteen to three Carolina early Arizona second ten at their own thirty one. Kyler fumbled the exchange with Michael Carter. Jonathan Harris recovered. Carolina is set up at the Arizona thirty four plays, Bryce the feeling from eight out twenty to three. Panthers. Halfway through the second quarter, they were just rolling, but Arizona had some life. They woke up four plays seventy yards. Kyler to Connor for thirty six. Sets up Connor in from six twenty to ten, and then after a three and out Arizona sixty eight yards Kylo to DJ Dallas from one out twenty to seventeen Panthers at the half. Surely the Cardinals will win this, but Bryce Young had other ideas. Carolina a few drives into the second half six places, fifty eight yards Bryce to David Moore from eighteen out, thirty to twenty with twelve oh four left in the fourth quarter. Arizona then seventy yards Kyler in from twenty thirty to twenty seven with six fifty six left in this one. After at Carolina three and out, Arizona third and eleven at the Arizona four at the Arizona pardon me, Arizona third and eleven at the Carolina forty nine, Kyler, perhaps thinking he's over the line of scribbage, sort of heaves it. Part of his body wasn't though, picked by Demadi Richardson, and with three ten left in the fourth quarter, it looked like Arizona might be cooked, but they did have all three timeouts left. They were able to force a punt when Bryce just missed a wide open Dancha Zenna on third and three from their own forty nine so Arizona took over on their own thirty five with one forty seven left one time out. They needed a field goal to tie, and with two seconds left, Chad Ryland from fifty eight good oh Man to tie the game. They go to overtime. Carolina wins the toss. It's over right, Nope, three and out. Arizona backed up at their own ten, fourth and one at their own nineteen. They correctly, by the way, I liked that they went for it. They got it didn't matter though, because they still had to punt, and Carolina took over with from their own forty nine with four to eleven left. In ot two plays Chewba Hubbard for twenty eight field goal range. Already no matter. Cuba from twenty one touchdown thirty six thirty. As I said, four, Arizona Survivor's gone, Arizona eliminated from playoff contention. And then there's the Rams Jets game. Did you see any of this? This was threatening to be the quickest football game you've ever seen in your life, and by the way, maybe thank God for that, because it wasn't very good.
Speaker 4: Well Puka Nikoua in fantasy, so I was I was hoping that Matthew Stafford threw for more than one hundred and ten yards. Yeah, at least he threw half of them to Pooka, but it was still very.
Speaker 1: One one hundred and ten yards passing for Matthew Stafford and the Rams still win it. This is a game where the Jets first drive a fourteen play ninety nine yard drive Rogers Davante from eleven out, six to nothing. Jets Anders Carlson missed the second, missed the extra point. After that, that was a Rams punt, followed by a Jets fourteen play ninety nine yard drive that was the entire first quarter. There were twenty three seconds left in the first quarter six to nothing. Then the Rams second and fifteen to their own forty nine, Stafford picked by Tony Adams, which brought the Jets to a fourth and one at their own thirty three. The ensuing drive brea stuffed by Omar Spates that leads to a short field Rams set up at the thirty three to three plays kyroon in from two. Joshua Cardy misses the extra point, six to six. There's six twenty two left in the second quarter. The Jets, with another fourth down fourth and three at the Rams thirty four. Rogers to Lazard for eleven, but they still have to settle for Carlson twenty one yard fildal nine to six Jets at the half. There was a grand total of six drives in the first half of this football game. Third quarter, same story. Jets started their own twenty nine. They end up with a turnover on downs on fourth and fourth the Rams thirteen. There was five point fifteen left in the third quarter. This game's third quarter ended before the Washington third quarter began, I believe, and they started at the same time. Cardy thirty eight yard field goal would tie it up at nine apiece when the Jets. After the Jets failed on that fourth down conversion, the ensuing drive made it nine to nine, twelve forty four left in the fourth quarter this point. Then they started playing some more brisk football. Jets third and seven at their own thirty one Rogers sacked by car By Curl fumbles, Jared Verse recovers, Rams set up at the Jets twenty one three play Stafford to Higbee, Higbee? What year is this? From eleven out sixteen to nine Rams. Then the Jets fourth and fourth their own thirty seven, they decide to go for it, down seven Rogers incomplete intended for Tyler Conklin. Rams get a field goal out of that, nineteen to nine. Then Carlson misses a forty nine yardfield goal. They're down two scores. The Jets were the forty nine yard field goal try one of those placekicks where the moment the ball went off his toe, he was like, there's no chance. It makes it like it was so wide right from the beginning. You just hear the crowd. Sometimes the crowd will just tell you away, not even close. Rams take over one fifty seven left in the fourth quarter of three and out, but Xavier Gibson muffs the punt. Jordan Winnington recovers, that's your ball game. That's such a Jets, such a Jets. Wait then jeffls his Twitter on whenever the Jets play is just calmic. It was brutal. Aaron Rodgers such a nice guy though, kidding by the way, you see how I was killing Aaron Rodgers last year with the whole Achilles nonsense, like he could come back and out. Everybody's murdering Aaron Rodgers. Finally it's like, oh you finally figured out he's a great guy. Rams by four and a half hosting Arizona.
Speaker 4: Right now we have Rams minus six on DK.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I have to get in the mode where it's like people have nothing to play for anymore, so the lines are going to reflect that. I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah. What a tough loss there for the Cardinals. Did you see though, at the end of the game, like how the clock started to wind down like the Cardinals only got the Yes, if you saw the official did this to signal that the clock was stopped, and then he wound it like he screwed up.
Speaker 1: Well, for some reason the game clock went to zero, but they clearly had called time out.
Speaker 4: I don't think that was Yeah, well, I think the Cardinals why they went so slow was the official initially said, Hey, yeah, Kyler got out of bounds. You know, clock is stopped.
Speaker 1: Let's see if we can't squeeze a couple in here.
Speaker 4: What do we got now? Alrighty, after the Cardinals, Rams, We've got this is Sunday, one pm Eastern time, Jets at the Bills.
Speaker 1: Wow. I love that. Tons of games before Sunday, even Jets four and eleven long gone at Buffalo twelve and three. Buffalo has won the AFCs, but again still with a shot at the number one seed. The Chiefs would have to lose twice. The Bills would have to win twice. Good luck with that. Allen in a victory yesterday, sixteen of twenty nine for one fifty four, six carries for thirty yards, Cook eleven for one hundred on the ground and a touchdown. Bills were plus two and turnovers against the Patriots, but thirteen penalties for seventy eight yards for the Bills. I'll say the Bills minus ten and a half hosting the Jets.
Speaker 4: A little bit heavy on that. We've got the Bills minus nine and a half. Okay, next and after that one, we've got the game of the week, and I'll bias here. One pm Eastern time, Packers at the Vikings.
Speaker 1: Packers played a night against the Saints. Their two touchdown favorites. The Packers are ten and four, but remember, because they're zero and three combined against the Lions and the Vikings at this point, they're probably a wildcard team. That's kind of where they're going to be locked in. So they're at Minnesota. Minnesota now thirteen and two with the Eagles loss, Minnesota and Detroit could be headed to a Week eighteen collision course for not only the NFC North but also the number one seed winner take all. I will say Minnesota. By the way, Jefferson yesterday ten for one forty four and two touchdowns. He's pretty good at football. I'll say Minnesota minus two and a half.
Speaker 4: I dare you. We've got Vikings minus one and a half on DK all.
Speaker 1: Right, at the point being probably a tick less than the three. Okay, again, of all, you know the point of this extract. You're trying to get some bets out of this. I still think Kansas City might be my only one. And even that is sort of like, it's not like my favorite bet in the world. It's just sort of like, oh, there's a little slight edge. I'll take that.
Speaker 4: Do want to bet the Packers for me when in this game? No? Yeah, this game not tonight.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it's right around where it should they all right, all right for Sunday Week seventeen, National Football League, it's getting fun coming up. The numbers told the story they always do.
Speaker 3: I believe in analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander.
Speaker 1: Our number two of a numbers game at Visa these Sports Betting Network, Visa Dot couple game plus iHeartRadio, Utube TV. It's skill, Alexander. It's why at Tom check in for Kelly Biddlin. Kelly's out all week, by the.
Speaker 4: Way, joined some some great family time. Apparently's at the pool right now.
Speaker 1: Apparently he's at the pool, because that's what one does at eleven am on a Monday when you're on vacation in Florida. Why wouldn't you be.
Speaker 4: I don't think anybody could be at the pool here in Vegas for maybe a couple more now this time of year.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to some more value. So find some.
Speaker 4: Well, let's see next game here with Sunday one pm Eastern time, Raiders at the same.
Speaker 1: All right, I refuse to go through the Raiders Jaguars game. I refuse. The Raiders beat the Jaguars, and so by virtue of that New York Giants, you're on the clock. Raiders go to three and twelve. They're going to be at the Saints, who are five and nine. Remember the Saints are two touchdown dogs to the Packers tonight. The only thing I will say about that Raiders Jaguars game that it came down to it was fourteen thirteen. Oh, excuse me, it was at fourteen thirteen Jaguars. Then the Raiders got the go ahead nineteen fourteen Jacksonville's final possession down five a turnover on downs when to Ernest Johnson from our Atlanta studios, will stop short of the sticks. That's all I wanted to say. Anyway, if you're Antonio Pierce, what are you doing? Why'd you win? Anyway? So come to with all the all that matter. By the way, I'll say New Orleans minus three hosting the Raiders.
Speaker 4: Right now, we've got Saints minus two.
Speaker 1: All right, that makes sense. Here's the thing the Giants now again, if they lose out, they will have the number one pick in the draft. Dion Sanders and Shador Sanders publicly saying oh no, we'll play anywhere. Want to play anywhere, though the rumblings behind the scenes or that he only wants to play for the Cowboys or the Raiders.
Speaker 4: Well, cowboys ain't happening.
Speaker 1: Well, right, cowboys ain't happen anymore. Cowboys are seven and eight, so okay, So he only wants to play for the Raiders. Maybe he wants to finagle that. However, there are some rumblings from some people in the know with the Giants that say that they actually like cam Ward better than they like Shador Sanders, So I kind of I don't know. I think it's all I think everybody's interests are going to be aligned, and I think maybe the Giants take cam Ward number one.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're I guess if you're Shador, what would you rather be at the Giants or the Raiders?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: I mean both programs historically. I mean, somehow the Giants have won two Super Bowls this this century, but the Raiders have.
Speaker 1: Man it's still New York. Is still New York, though it is true you make it there, you can make it anywhere. Why Tom Jack, even though it's New Jersey. So I don't But it's the New York Giants and it's still the number one market in the country, and so there's nothing. I mean, look, Eli Manning finagled it so that he could play for the Giants, right. The notion that you would want to play for the Raiders organization over anybody is you might love Vegas, But what has the Raiders organization done too in any way make it a desirable place. Like if this organization was elsewhere, which is not obviously, but if it was elsewhere, you would never choose to play for the Raiders.
Speaker 4: Why Yeah, if they were back in Oakland, I don't think. I don't think Shore is going to be like, yeah, I want to play for the Raiders. I mean since they've come to Vegas. I mean, the biggest mistake that the Raiders made was they didn't hire Rich Pisacia as head coach. Didn't hire Pasacia the man went through two wildfires, yes of a season and they still made the playoffs. Didn't hire a Pisacia and then also hired Pierce because that's what Max Crosby and the players wanted. Was it was it DeVante wanted it to, which is then't's funny because then DeVante gets traded with four games in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say Crosby was probably wielding the most power, but yes, they I mean it's never, by the way, whenever you go with what the players want, it never works out. It rarely works out. Let's put it that way. So you said New Orleans was two, I said three, No problem there?
Speaker 4: Next after that one Sunday, one pm Eastern time. We've got the Colts against the Giants.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the Colts are seven and eight, but they're still in this if they you know, if the Broncos, let's use the Broncos. Obviously this supplies to the Chargers too. But if the Broncos lose to the Bengals and the Chiefs again, the Chiefs might not have anything to play for week eighteen. We'll see. But just play with me here. If the Broncos lose both of those games and the Chiefs win out ectually, me and the Colts win out. The Colts right now have the tiebreakers over the other two teams. They're tied with the Dolphins and the Bengals, so the Colts are still playing real football. This was a weird game they played with Tennessee yesterday. They spotted Tennessee as seven to nothing lead on a Rudolph to Ridley thirty eight yard touchdown pass, and then the Colts proceeded to score thirty eight consecutive points to go up thirty eight to seven. If you looked away, by the way, you're like, wow O, this game's over. By the way, Jonathan Taylor with a monster game after his dropped the ball before crossing the goal line performance the other week, and so.
Speaker 4: He definitely sent a bunch of people into the championships in fantasy.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. Taylor twenty nine for two eighteen and three touchdowns in this ball game. By the way, the first touchdown he scored from sixty five out. Oh no, The first one was from yeah. The first one was from sixty five out. He ran the ball not only threw the goal line but into the tunnel a lave Bo Jackson. Later when he scored, he did the whole sprinters thing where he like when they flex their chest right as they get to the tape to try to beat their opponent. He did that. So his teammates were playfully trying to knock the ball away from after the touchdowns, and it was thirty eight to seven, and then the Titans cut it to thirty eight to fifteen on a Polo touchdown with a two point conversion, then to thirty eight to twenty two on a Westbrook a Keene six yard catch on a Taija touchdown from two out, and then Rudolph to Kankwo on the two point try. Indianapolis needed first downs to seal it. They got him two first downs, one by a by Richardson pass, one by a Richardson run. Tennessee would only get the ball back down eight points with one play, with the ability to run only one play from their own ten yard line, and Rudolph was picked by Kenny Moore Ballgame Giants. They lose to Atlanta. This game was more noteworthy for being Michael Pennix's debut as a starter. He has played before, but this was his first start for the Atlanta Falcons. I don't know that there was anything in this game from Pennix that caused alarm. I don't know that there was anything that made you overly joyful. It was kind of a solid performance.
Speaker 4: I know on the stat line it says you throw an interception, but it was no fault.
Speaker 1: The interception was not his fault.
Speaker 4: Is that here you go?
Speaker 1: Oh, Kyle Pitt went right to Kyle Pitt's cradle and he just sort of like then almost tossed it to the defender. There's no need to go through this other than Atlanta got two pick sixes. For the proponers of the main scores of this game, or really the scores that turned this game, if you could even use the word turned.
Speaker 4: I guess guess what defense I was going up against in my fantasy football playoff?
Speaker 1: Oh, Atlanta, nicely, thank you, Drew Locke.
Speaker 4: Third, definitely gont get any Christmas presents from me.
Speaker 1: Thirty four to seven, Atlanta beats the Giants, and as we said, the Giants are on the clock right now. If they lose out, they've got the number one pick in the NFL Draft. I will see Indianapolis, who still has things to play for minus six and a half at the Giants.
Speaker 4: We've got Colts minus seven and a half here on DraftKings.
Speaker 1: Over the seven. Okay, I guess I can buy that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Next coming up next, we've got Sunday, still one o'clock at Eastern time, Panthers against the Buccaneers.
Speaker 1: We talked a little bit about the Panthers beating the Cardinals. Eliminating the Cardinals. Good on Bryce Young, by the way, Bryce Young was You know, he has played much much better this year after the benching Andy Dalton got those few weeks in and then ever since then, Bryce Young with except for the last week. Last week he had a bit of a regression game, but he's been playing really well. He did miss that horrible third and three late wide open receiver that might have sealed the deal for the Panthers, gave the Cardinals life, got it to overtime, and thankfully for him, Carolina is still won in overtime. But that was an ugly game. There were twenty penalties, eleven on the Cardinals, nine on the Panthers. This is Carolina at Tampa Bay. Did you see this game last night? Tampa Bay in the driver's seat in the NFC South not anymore. Atlanta and the Buccaneers now tied at the top of the NFC South, but the Buccaneers have been swept by the Falcons, so the Falcons currently have the tiebreaker, which is what makes the move to Pennix for the Falcons so interesting. It's like, man, you can make the playoffs here and you're going with the rookie. Interesting. You must really think Kirk Cousins has lost it completely, And maybe he has. I'm not saying he hasn't, but it's still a curious move when now you are in the driver's seat, right if you gave Atlanta Falcons fans truth serum and your goal here is to make the playoffs. Would you rather have Kirk Cousins at quarterback these last two games or the unknown quantity of Michael Pennix, who I still think is an unknown quantity because he played the Giants.
Speaker 4: I think you go Michael Pennix.
Speaker 1: You still think it's Michael Patkins.
Speaker 4: Just Kirk Cousins just seems like a shell of himself and the confidence is not there.
Speaker 1: I'm a guy who has repeatedly talked about how I don't think Kirk couzs. I mean, I'm you know, people love Kirk Cousins. I'm a Washington fan. I got seven years or six years of Kirk Cousins. I kind of know where his limitations are. And I've said it repeatedly on the show, but I kind of think I'd want Cousins the last two games anyway. Tampa Bay yesterday you kept thinking, a is Tampa Bay really going to lose? This football game? Was three to nothing Dallas after a fifty eight yard field goal from Aubrey, Who's just incredible Tampa Bay. This was maybe a portent of things to come fourth and three at the Dallas forty eight. On the ensuing drive, three to nothing, down three to nothing. Mayfield to a wide open Sterling Shepherd, he drops it, drops it. Dallas five plays fifty two yards rushed to jail and Tilbert ten to nothing Dallas. Later Tampa Bay would cut it to ten to seven on a six play fifty seven yard drive, sensational catch by Mike Evans for twenty six early in the drive, then irving in from two ten to seven. But then it would get to thirteen to seven on an Aubrey field goal forty nine yarder, and then Dallas eight plays eighty yards zeke in from one twenty to seven Cowboys late second quarter Tampa Bay, though, before the end of the half seven plays seventy one yards Mayfield to McMillan from eleven out. They'd cut it to twenty to fourteen. But before the final play of that drive, Todd Bowles, for no apparent reason, calls a timeout with fifty four seconds left at the Dallas ten. So after the score, Dallas is left with forty eight seconds, because no one scores with forty eight seconds left on a clock anymore, especially when you have a terrible kicker like Brandon Aubrey on the other side. So what does Brandon Aubrey do fifty eight yards once again, twenty three to fourteen Dallas at the half.
Speaker 4: Is he the greatest kicker in NFL history?
Speaker 1: Unbelievable and he's incredible. It's hard to say that, but he's incredible. Tampa Bay got it to first intend the Dallas twenty six to start the second half. They ended up with a fourth and forty at their own forty four. That's kind of all you need to know. Got to twenty six to seventeen, Baker would get picked deep by Jordan Lewis, who took it from McMillan on the way into the end zone. Great play by Jordan Lewis. The Dallas secondary was just incredible last night. Tampa Bay, then late down nine would get a nine play, eighty seven yard drive Baker to Ryan Miller from thirteen out to cut twenty six to twenty four, but with two timeouts in two minute warning, they did force Dallas at three and out. Tampa Bay took over at their own twenty six with one forty to go. Baker avoided the sacks. He flipped it to Rashad White, but he's stripped by Deron Bland on the way down. Ball game unbelievable, Dallas the Secondary Yesterday, Tampa Bay minus four and a half hosting Caroline.
Speaker 4: You are way off well, I've got bucks minus eight.
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's way too high. Coming back.
Speaker 3: Numbers Game on VSI, the Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 2: This segment of a numbers game is brought to you by Zen Nicotine Pouches. There's only one number one draft pick, there's only one champion at the end of the season, and there's only one nicotine pouch brand in America that outsells the rest, and that is Zen. Zen is a smoke free, spit free, hassle free nicotine pouch that can be enjoyed anywhere, anytime. Find yours in at zen dot com. That's zyn dot com. Warning, this product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Speaker 1: Back on the Numbers Game Live from Circa Resort Casino Hotel Downtow, Las Vegas, Gil Alexander with Wyatt Tom check in for the vacationing Kelly Biddling. Merry Christmas to you, by the way, Happy Honika, whatever you're celebrating. Happy Holidays to you on what is always a nice time of year. We should probably go back to what we're just talking about moments ago one you had Buccaneers minus eight or the market is Buccaneers minus eight hosting the Panthers. That's a bet on the Panthers. For me, I might be too low with my guess, but that's that's high.
Speaker 4: Is that a bet because of the confidence you have with Bryce Young's improvement as a player, or is it just over all the Bucks just.
Speaker 1: I just think Carolina, like Dallas, Carolina is playing out the string here. They have not packed it in. And as good as the Buccaneers are, you give me eight, I'll take the eight. I could be I mean, it could be very wrong. If Tampa Bay won by twenty one, would I be shocked? I would not. But I'll take eight in an NFL a late season game because you can really tell who the teams are, like, you know a lot of this punting stuff laden games Like I think the Bears we haven't gotten. We did talk about the Bears game, but we didn't talk about in that game was when the Bears were down? Was it? I want to get this exactly right, but they made it. They opted to kick a field goal in the second half that trimmed a three point a three score deficit to a three score deficit, and you do wonder about teams like that. You're like, oh, are they trying to You're trying to lose here? New England did that right. New England was like, oh, we're down ten, let's punt this and then we'll get the cosmetic touchdown. Like you wonder, You're like, was that really the optimal thing to do if you're trying to win a football game. You see none of that with the Cowboys. You see none of that with the Panthers, who obviously are not playing You know, the Cowboys kids are not playing for a really high pick at this point. But I'm just saying they're part of our handicapping job here is to try to figure out who is playing this above board as you would any game, and who is kind of making suboptimal decisions when it comes late in the game. Not the players on the field, just the decisions that are being made. So I think the values on the Panthers there. The other thing, though, is you were saying off air, which I think is right if you would this game last night was physical. Well, the hitting was awesome and they weren't throwing flags right, And by the way, Dallas's hits were all kind of legal. There weren't any flat flags to be thrown. And the Vita Vea stuff was hilarious.
Speaker 4: That was so funny. We're just watching the play and all of a sudden you just see Vidave, who three hundred fifty pounds is just he went in coverage, sprinted across the field and just swallowed up the poor I think it was Jake Ferguson, who's probably where the heck did you come from? That was hilarious. There was another hit. I think Mike Evans got one when Baker was kind of rolling out to his right and it was just a beautiful hit right to the mid section playing the ball. I was like, I know right when it happened, You're like, all right, here comes to flag. And I think the reps did a really good job of letting everyone play.
Speaker 1: Kelly said on Twitter. He says, remember to include the line when you give the matchup to Gil. That's what the pros do. Talking about how he gave the line last week, stringfellow Hawk, who was who we met after the show, super Guy, he says he grabbed the Chiefs minus two and a half. Yesterday. He said Jeff Schwartz pointed out, which we did earlier today on the show. He said, if they win Wednesday, oh, this is true. I even short changed by a week because I have forgot, of course, that they wouldn't even play the wildcard round. He says, if the Chiefs win on Wednesday, that means they would lock up the number one seed Christmas Wednesday, so the Wednesday of week seventeen, so they get the rest of week seventeen. Week eighteen doesn't matter because they would have locked up the number one seed. They will get the buye obviously with the number one seed wild card weekend, so they would not play a meaningful game until January eighteenth at the earliest, in the divisional round of the playoffs January eighteenth. So what's that. That's twenty four days between Christmas Day and January eighteenth.
Speaker 4: That is a lot. I mean, plus, if there's one team that can do it, it's the Chiefs. But it's kind of like, you know, when we have the MLB playoffs, where it was up until the Dodgers winning it this year, it was like nobody who had that first round by was every time in the end ol they were getting eliminated the first round, So it's like, do you want to continue to play meaningful football as much as you possibly can. It's kind of a glass half half empty, half full.
Speaker 1: There's so many interesting quirks of this, right because first of all, the Chiefs, by far, the first game we went over is still the best for me, the best value so far that we've done on the ship, even more than Carolina, just because with Carolina you don't know, you know, more volatile outcomes. But the Chiefs having the prospect of twenty four days of rest or twenty three days of rest in between more than three weeks. What an incentive that is wrapping up the number one seed Mahomes gets to rest. You think about that, and then the survivor implications, because I mean there's over twenty people that have you know, Pittsburgh available to them and survivor. Are they really going to get in front of that and pick the Steelers on Christmas with their over three hundred thousand dollars intrinsic value entry. I mean I couldn't. I just couldn't. So I mean there's all kinds of implications.
Speaker 4: I was also going to think, like picking against the Chiefs and survivor of safet You have the Broncos for the final week, Just thinking, who is the Chief's backup quarterback? It's Carson Wentz, right, Yep. What's Carson's Carson Wentz incentive to play that game? Is he playing to try to get another job in the NFL like if it was Chad Henny like last year, but I think he retired after last year. No, he's a true backup. He's going to be with the Chiefs forever. Is Carson Wentz going to be like, Hey, this is my time to shine. I need to show that I could still be a starter in the NFL. That's another thing to kind of take an integration.
Speaker 1: He'll of course have full effort in that as well. But you're right you pointed out earlier Denver big fans of the Chiefs on Wednesday, so that they even if they lose to the Bengals the Boncos that is this week, they would get a Carson Wentz led Chiefs team more likely than not in Week eighteen.
Speaker 4: What's next coming up next year? After we did? Oh this one? This game's ugly one pm Eastern time, Titans at the Jaguars.
Speaker 1: No need to go over anything but some of the stats. Tennessee gave up four hundred and fifty eight total yards of the Colts. Remember they were up seven to nothing. They trailed thirty eight to seven after the Colts score thirty eight in a row. Thirty eight thirty was the final as the Colts held on minus two and turnovers. Were the Titans at that game? And then Jacksonville losing excuse me, yeah, losing to the Raiders. Sorry Raiders fans, Sorry about that. Thomas Junior. Good year for Brian Thomas Junior in exile in Jacksonville nine catches for one thirty two in a touchdown. They two were minus two in turnovers against the Raiders. I'll say Jacksonville minus two and a half. Hosting Tennessee.
Speaker 4: We've got Jaguars minus one.
Speaker 1: Jag Wires minus one. But what are the Jaguars quiet? What are they? They're also minus one? No?
Speaker 4: Oh ya? Is this the Matt Brown Bengals Bengals?
Speaker 1: He says Bengals with an I next.
Speaker 4: Next when only have two games in the what would be the one o'clock slate for US four or five pm Eastern time Dolphins against the Browns?
Speaker 1: Would you say there's only two games in the what oh the lates yea lates list because there's so many games on Saturday, Thursday, Wednesday, gotcha. Miami beats the Niners. The seven and eight Dolphins still alive again for the final wildcard position. Remember it's the The Chargers and the Broncos are both nine and six, and then you have the Colts, Dolphins, and Bengals all at seven and eight. So again, Broncos and Chargers just have to win a game and they're in. They control their own destiny. But these teams are lurking. Miami beat San Francisco yesterday game they led three to nothing, then Niners ten plays, seventy yards Pertty to Debo for sixteen great effort touchdown where Romo was like still Drew, still grinding in there, still pushing, still pushing. It's like, okay, Tony seven to three San Francisco, and then it was kind of all Dolphins. It was seven to six Miami. Then in a late second, late first half, eight plays sixty eight yards, two out a Tyreek from three out, thirteen to seven. It would be thirteen to ten at the half. Sanders, Who's awesome. Also, by the way, fifty four yard field goal made it sixteen to ten. Then Moody missed a forty one yard drive for the Niners. Dolphins would get to fourth and two at the San Francisco sixteen. They would say, you know what, I don't think the Niners can do anything on offense. Let's just kick a field goal to go up nine. They did. Sanders thirty three yard field goal nineteen to ten with a minute eight left in the third quarter. San Francisco did get one more drive here, touchdown drive nine play, sixty yards Perty to Salbert from three out, nineteen to seventeen Dolphins with twelve oh two left. The two teams would trade punts, then Sanders would get a field goal forty eight yard twenty two to seventeen s with two ten left in the game. So San Francisco has the ball down five, first and ten at their own forty seven Perty hit as he throws picked by cater Coo who that's pretty much it. San Francisco did have three timeouts left, but eight Chan made that academic because he scored from fifty out twenty nine to seventeen and that was your ballgame. As San Francisco turned it over on downs. They're at Cleveland. We already talked about Cleveland losing to the Bengals. Dtr ended up twenty of thirty four with one to fifty seven, but he was sacked five times. He threw two picks Miles Garrett with the one hundredth sack of his career. That was the positive point for the Browns. I'll say Miami put it in no man's land minus five and a half at Cleveland.
Speaker 4: Right now on DK we have Dolphins. Mine is six and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, let me just say this about the Niners because I was on Will Hill. Will Hill was kind enough to have me on the Shit Have Been More podcast yesterday and one of the questions he asked me, is you learn anything about any of the playoff teams this weekend? I was like, not really, you know you kind of there was nothing so amazing. This was before Tampa Bay played last night. I was like, nothing really different, I said, but the one team that I might say something about is the Niners. Of the non playoff teams, I was more Niners. I lasted on the Niners longer than most people did before they finally realized, oh, there's too many injuries that you can't have them anywhere close to the top ten anymore. Have they gotten so bad that it's more than just the injuries? Like I just think that the Niners internally have to have that discussion, like they have fallen so far off a cliff. Maybe it is that, Maybe I'm being unfair, but the man is it been a just absolute precipitous fall. We'll come back. Skins are coming.
Speaker 3: Up the numbers gave on VSID Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 1: In sports betting and trading, understanding probability is the ultimate game changer. Unlocked the secrets of high probability trading with Todd Bubba Horwitz, the former floor trader and season sports better with over forty five years of experience. Visit Bubba Trading dot Com slash Vsin today and use proble code vs In five hundred to save five hundred dollars. Don't miss your chance to sharpen your strategy and gain the edge in your trading game. That's Bubba Trading dot Com Slash Vsin Promo code Vsin five hundred. Look at Todd, Look get Bubba with his jacket. That'd be an interesting class there again, coupon code Vsin five hundred to say five hundred dollars. Tomorrow on the show, Pete Futach to discuss the college football playoff, and we alluded to it earlier. We didn't say much about it, but because we'll talk about it tomorrow with Pete. But four blowouts, with apologies to Clemson, they kind of made it interesting. But the I mean most of the I mean even that territory it blow out territory, that's right, and the others were good.
Speaker 4: God, oh, sim you. I felt bad for that quarterback was just I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, the stage was too big or something like.
Speaker 4: You know, some of the throws You're just like, hey, it was a great play by the defensive The defensive players just sitting there, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was one of those moments where you're like, oh, man, like, what was that? Over and over though Notre Dame just crushed Indiana the night before, so that by the time that Texas and Clemson rolled around, I was like, and then Texas took the lead. I barely saw Clemson making it interesting because I was like, I got to do other things, you know.
Speaker 4: It was funny about the Notre Dame game that really just kind of threw me off. And this is just you know, me knowing how TV works and whatnot. Watch the game a home game at Notre Dame on ESPN. I'd always watched a home game at Notre Dame on NBC on NBC. It was it was so weird to me to witness that.
Speaker 1: Well, looking forward to the quarterfinals anyway, Come come New Year's Eve Day and New Year's Day itself itself, looking forward to that, but we do have a wait for that. There are two bowl games today, one of which is already kicked off. Probably should have mentioned this. This is the this is the Myrtle Beach Bowl that's going on now Coastal Carolina and ut San Antonio. UTSA is a twelve and a half point pre flop favorite in it. I did not have any pre flop bets on this, just because it's more of a homeish game for Coastal Carolina here, so I didn't want to touch it. And then a little later on it's the Idahoe the Idaho Potato Bowl, pardon me, the Idaho Potato Bowl, which kicks off in a few hours. Northern Illinois Fresno State. Northern Illinois is a field goal favorite here. Northern Illinois, of course, famously having beaten Notre Dame early in the season, season got a whole bunch more choppy after that. And then Fresno State has a lot of folks in the in the portal, so I don't know what to make of that game. Plus, Northern Illinois on the blue turf seems a lot more foreign than it does Fresno State on the blue turf, which we've seen many times before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, although Northern Illinois could be in the mount West here coming soon.
Speaker 1: So I have no pre flops in either of these two bowl games, as once again the most low key bowl season continues. As we're also focused on the colleg football playoff again. We'll talk to a few tech about that tomorrow. Also on the show, Will Hill with all of his bets and NFL power rankings and an annual tradition here on a numbers game where a middle aged tribesman gives you his top ten favorite Christmas songs of all time.
Speaker 4: I'll considering in middle age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, R and B flavor to them Mina in many cases, but not all cases, we'll see Wham shows up, Paul McCartney shows up, it's a whole thing. I take this very seriously.
Speaker 4: People, will you be singing, I.
Speaker 1: Will not be saying. This is not a Matt Ewman's West Reynolds situation. Great greatest video that on VS and YouTube, great moment take It was the producer for that. He did a fabulous job. Oh of course he was Brian or Tega's north star. When he's a producer is what will entertain me? And he hit the mark on that one. All right, have we gotten to it yet?
Speaker 4: Your commanders know we've got one more game before that Sunday for twenty five pm Eastern time. It is the rivals of the commanders, the Cowboys and the Eagles.
Speaker 1: The Cowboys and the Eagles. Oh okay, Cowboys and the Eagles. Well, we get to talk about the commanders here. Cowboys, as we said, beat the Bucks last night and deal the Bucks a severe blow to their playoff hopes. All is not lost. Buccaneers obviously still trying to win the NFC South, but now the Falcons control their own destiny, as both teams are tied at the top of the NFC South and the Falcons already having swept the Buccaneers courtesy of some good Kirk Cousins performances. I might add I can't believe I'm the guy defending Cousins. Now, what a turn of events. This is all right, Philly yesterday hosting Dallas next week. But Philly loses to Washington because the kid is magic. People, I'm telling you, Philadelphia start well. Let's start with Washington with well fourth in inches at their own forty nine. Washington decides to go forward. Robinson stuffed. Philadelphia set up at the Washington forty nine. Saquon in from two, eventually seven and nothing, Philly eleven to fifteen left in the first quarter. Washington after a Luke McCaffrey forty seven yard kickoff return first play, Robinson hit by Jalen Carter fumble. Sorry what recovered by Nolan Smith Junior bad first Fantasy team. Philadelphia set up at their own forty three, second and twenty at the Washington thirty four. Hurts runs. Jalen Hurts's bell is rung by Frankie Louvu. He gets up the official You could see it by the way through his helmet. He looked like he was loopy, and the officials saw it and they said, why don't you take a seed.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Did you see he gets the thumbs up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like wow, Judge Silin Bunny and Jalen Hurts never to return in this football game. And concussions are you know when we talk about okay, who do you think who do you really believe is going to eventually be the number one seed now in the NFC. Obviously Philadelphia is behind the eight ball now, a game behind both the Vikings and Lions. Who could be could be not necessary, but it could be headed to a winner take all showdown in week eighteen if they both win out here next week, or as long as the Vikings don't lose and the Lions win, let's put it that way. In week seventeen, that's what it will be. But you wonder, concussion protocol is a funny thing because you have to get through these certain levels. We don't really know as fans or as betters where that is. We just hear what we hear. So he either, you know, kind of is available or he's not. I mean, obviously with Philadelphia that's the story number one. Not having lost this football game being story number two, I would say, But Philadelphia set up their own forty three second and twenty at the Washington thirty four hurts, his bell is rung. He leaves the game, never to return. Kenny Pickett is in four plays later, pick it to Brown from four out touchdown. It is fourteen to nothing Philly with seven oh eight left in the first quarter. And then another three and now from Washington. This is a big play picket second and seven at their own eighteen pick by Louvu. Washington set up at the Philly twenty. Daniels to Crowder from six out. Remember Jamis and crowd are pour ten of things to come. Fourteen to seven Philly, three twelve left in the first quarter. This is still all first quarter Philadelphia. Then two plays sixty nine yards Saquon one yard, then sixty eight to the house, twenty one to seven Eagles with two eighteen left in the first And remember at this point Saquon has one hundred nine yards rushing in the two touchdowns. Washington the matriculates first and tenth the Philadelphia sixteen. The Robinson hit by Dejene fumbles, DeShane recovers, and here's the thing. It's like, Okay, pickets in hurts us out. If you're a Washington fan or a Washington backer like myself, You're like, okay, you gotta take advantage of picket being in and hurts out, but you can't keep making these mistakes over and over. And then Washington was so hurts ruled out. At this point in the game, Philly uh has. Philly has to punt Washington Daniels to Diami for fifty. Then Jayden converts a fourth and three with the five yard scramble four plays later than three plays later third and eight from the Philly thirty two to the incomparable Terry McLaurin. What a beautiful pass and catch in the corner of the end. So twenty one to fourteen, six forty six left in the second quarter. Washington A couple drives later, first play, first intent their own thirty three Daniel bad overthrow picked by CJ. Gardner Johnson that led to an Elliot fifty six yard field goal tribe which was short, so it goes to the half twenty one to fourteen Eagles.
Speaker 4: Was that the play that CJ. Gardner Johnson also got ejected when he had the pick?
Speaker 1: Did he get ejected?
Speaker 4: He got ejected, and I think he gave I think he told the commanders fancy if they were number one, sick was going off the play and.
Speaker 1: Now number one after this one, Philly maybe in the division. You are twenty four to fourteen now Philly Washington third quarter, second play, second intent, their own thirty seven Daniels to Diami, hit by zach Bond, he fumbles. Nolan Smith Junior recovers. Just mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake for Washington. You gotta take advantage of herds being out and picking it, and they're not at this point. Elliott forty yardfield goal makes it twenty seven to fourteen with just over three minutes left in the third quarter. Washington last play of the fourth, fourth and eleven for the Skins at the Philly forty one. Daniels for twenty nine because he's amazing. Then three plays later, Jaydon to Olamide z Achaias from four out, twenty seven to twenty one Philly thirteen thirty three left in the fourth quarter. After Philly punt, Washington seven plays eighty seven yards. Jaden to z Achaius breaks two tackles for forty nine into the end zone. Philly still had twelve men on the field. Didn't matter. Touchdown Washington leads twenty eight twenty seven, first lead of the game with nine h six left, but then Philly with some magic of their own fourth and one at their own forty three, Picket to Smith for four, then fourth and seven at midfield, Picket to Brown breaks a tackle for fifteen, then third and fifteen, Piket gains eight. They throw a flag for playing football on a late slide, late hit, but they correctly pick it up. Elliott fifty yard field goal good thirty to twenty eight. Philly with three forty eight left, and then Washington third and five at their own forty You want another mistake, here's another one. Jayden, bad pass picked by Blanket Ship You're like, you gotta be kidding. Five turnovers. This is how we're gonna lose this. By the way, Philadelphia up to with two fifty three left in the game of the Washington twenty seven, third and five at the Washington twenty two. They get it to there, Smith drops a pass from Picket that ends up being bad for Washington backers in the moment Elliott because that leads to a field goal that made it a five point difference thirty three to twenty eight. Bad for Washington ats, but Washington money line players, you're like, Okay, that's not the worst thing in the world anyway. You know what happens. Washington takes over at their own forty three with one to fifty two left in the fourth quarter, twenty nine yard after a twenty nine yard McCaffrey return an illegal formation on Philly to Zicicaias for seven, Robinson for five to mcclauran for ten, rolls out of bounds because he's smart, Jayden for twelve to mccaorran for seven. Daniels from two, final time out Philly fourteen at the Philly fourteen with twenty three seconds left, Robinson for five, Spike second a goal to nine with ten seconds left. Jasons the Crowder Touchdowns kid Numbers game on FE said these network coming up the top of the hour after numbers game. Monday Moves with Stormy Bony Tony Stormy's got Jeff Schwartz in with her from noon to two Eastern, followed by Prop Boys with John hansen As from two to three, and then Make It Rain with Adam Shine from three to four Eastern. Coming up at vson the sports betting network which brings us to our G Bank Best Bets of the day. G Bank, the Official Bank of Vson. Did you include my bets in here, by the way, the two that I made already this morning? No, you told me you like the Chiefs one Chiefs and I made the Panthers two. Okay, both the Chiefs and the Pants. I got the Chiefs minus two and a half on Wednesday gain for all the reasons we stated, which is, Boy, would the Chiefs love to have twenty four days to rest before their first playoff game and then just have to play two games at Arrowhead to a win? Obviously easier said than done. But man, would they like to get Week eighteen off the docket for them? If you will? So I'm on that and also going to take the Panthers plus the eight because I got to. I mean, I don't have to, no one's forcing me to, but that seems way too high to me. You anything me?
Speaker 4: No. At NFL betting this year was just I like to bet for fun. In about halfway through the season, I was like, hey, all right, the funds have gone to zero. It's time to just sit back, relax and watch.
Speaker 1: All right. Best bets brought you by G Bank the official bank of vsin. If you're serious about sports betting, you either the G Bank Visa signature card. Most credit cards treat sportsbook and gaming transactions as cash advances, even when you put your own money on the card. G Bank treats gaming transactions as purchases, so you're typically saving up to three to five percent on cash advance VS Right there, right now, for a limited time, you'll receive a two hundred and fifty dollars bonus after you spend one thousand dollars in the first ninety days. Apply now at Visa dot com slash g bank. That's VSA dot com slash g bank. Subject credit approval terms and conditions apply. Get tweets at beating the book. This is from a Buddhist man. He says, it's just too over the top. Why it is after brandishing the UNLV Women's basketball Mountain West Championship ring for quote Gills benefit unquote Yeah, I noticed that myself. I just wonder if Wyatt got the physic where they asked him if he wanted a ring and then they deducted the costs directly from his pay No.
Speaker 4: No, no, part part of the team. Part of the team.
Speaker 1: Part of the team. Yeah, well you're the announcer. That's true. You are part of the team.
Speaker 4: Three straight championships. The start of a conference season will be next Sunday.
Speaker 1: Ryde tops of recapping the Commanders game, he sounded like Todd Wishnev on the megapod when he gets the radio call for the future. All that was missing was somebody diving for the pylon. Yeah. I didn't do wish Nev justice. I just I will say this though, And I didn't even guess the spread for Philly hosting Dallas because I think there's two spreads you can guess here, one with Hurts, one without. I think it's minus three and a half without minus nine and a half.
Speaker 4: With Right now, DK, it's been jumping up and down a lot. Right now we're at minus nine and a half, so I think they're.
Speaker 1: Thinking assuming, Yeah, oh wow, pretty pumped that I nailed it after my horrific Tampa Bay one. I just want to say this about Washington though. It is really as a Washington football fan. When they got the ball for that last possession, you just I have felt like, Oh, he's going to matriculate the ball down the field and they're gonna win this football game, and they did. The Jamis Crowder, Jamison Crowder again, Jamison Crowder in his a second stint with Washington here in his career. Daniels makes the pass touchdown. This is the third fantastic finish at FedEx now called Northwest Stadium this year. Obviously there was the Hail Miriam against the Bears. There was the Terry McLaurin eighty four yard dash to the end zone, followed by the miss extra point to lose to Dallas. And now this against Philly. And you know, people talk about all the Bengals, they are the team on the outside looking in. You don't want to play in the playoffs. I have said all year long, as big of a fan of as you know, I grew up on the skins, as big as a fan that I am of that team, I've been very realistic about the fact that they're no better than the eighth or ninth best team football because they haven't beaten anybody, and they're probably you know, their ceiling is at max. Win one playoff game and then let's not get crazy after that. Even that's you know, like the height of the height ceiling. I believe they're kind of you don't want to play the miss either. I will say that.
Speaker 4: I will say that jayde Daniels is a matchup nightmare. The scrambling ability, it's so good and it could just be so backbreaking. As a Packer fan, I'm still having nightmares about Colin Kaepernick crunning the Reid option against US. But when you have that athleticism, it helps win you games a lot more than not.
Speaker 1: Philly just could not get them off the field. Could not get them off the field. Now could they also go down in a fury crash, of course, but it would still be At this point, it's still no matter what. What a season based on expectations, what a season for Washington as they have not yet clinged a playoff birth. By the way, they still have work to do here heading into the final two weeks. As far as oh which brings us, I guess I was gonna say they.
Speaker 4: Can do that hopefully on Sunday for you Sunday night football game Falcons against the Commanders.
Speaker 1: Flexed in Sunday night game Atlanta at Washington again. Implications for all this. Atlanta currently in the driver's seat in the NFC South with the tiebreaker for Tampa Bay, but they don't want to falter because Tampa Bay's schedule is super duper easy down the stretch. By the way, that's the thing that makes this also interesting. Tampa Bay who needs help from Atlanta. Their schedule is easy. And those three teams on the outside looking in, or at least two of the three teams on the outside looking in in the AFC talking about for the wildcard now Miami and Indianapolis their schedules are super easy and Cincinnati, while not easy, they get to play Denver directly, so they have some say at least in the short term here on this. So Atlanta has you know, Atlanta wants to keep winning to win the NFC South Washington their magic number is one. They just got to win once and they will have clinch to play out d they can clinch it here. This feels very Robert Griffin. Iid when RG three was in his rookie year, Washington clinched the NFC East on a Sunday night at home against Dallas. Well, this kind of has that feel to it. Panis yesterday again in his debut for the Falcons, debut as a starter, I should say, eighteen of twenty two two no touchdowns, one pick that was not his fault. He was not sacked as the Falcons held the Giants two hundred and thirty four total yards. And remember they got two pick sixes, so there's that four hundred excuse me, plus two and turnovers. Also Washington, Jaden twenty four of thirty nine for two fifty eight, five touchdown passes, two interceptions, uh, and he was sacked once. He also gained eighty one yards on nine carries. For the presumptive Rookie of the Year. The only question, again, as I said earlier on the show, is he unanimous at this point or not? I know there was a bo Nicks moment there a few weeks back. Stop it already. And about that Washington Philly game, one last thing about it. If you're a Philly fan, you get to say, well, Jalen Hurts got hurt, so you know, we can't be too upset about it. We could have won that game. Saque's rushing sort of fell off a cliff once Hurts went out of the game. By the way, maybe Philly fans will appreciate Jalen Hurts a little more after this game, so they get to say that, whereas Washington gets to say, that's all fine and dandy, but we committed five turnovers. You had a million chances to win this game, and we still won. So I think both teams kind of can leave that game feeling good about themselves.
Speaker 4: And if you look at it, for the Eagles, that DeVante Smith drop.
Speaker 1: The Devonte Smith, which again, let me let me make clear what I was talking about with the betting implications. At that moment, if you had Washington ATS, you were you were probably hoping for Smith to catch that pass, get tackled, and then the Eagles could probably run out the clock at that point. Instead, you got the drop, Philly gets to kick the field, weeel to go up five, and you're like, well, now we got to win it. So the money line people didn't care about that at that moment. But well, the moneyline people, the moneyline people actually loved the drop at that point because Washington got the ball back. But the ATS people were like, oh, no, I had I was Washington ATS. So for me, I was like, well, Jayden do your thing, and he did. I will say, Washington at home against Atlanta, Washington minus six.
Speaker 4: We've got Commanders minus four.
Speaker 1: Disrespectful. Take the Skins. That's what I said last week when Kelly said that it was only three against Philly, Philly was a three point favorite. I said, disrespectful. I'll say this is disrespectful as well. I'm gonna bet Washington here. We've got three bets only four huh against a rookie quarterback in Michael Pennicks. Yes, rookie. I know, I know Washington's got a rookie two, but at this point he's basically a second year player. After all, he's played versus Pennis. Interesting only four huh. That surprises me a little bit.
Speaker 4: Get you fired up? You ready for the last game?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir?
Speaker 4: Final game here Monday night, Lions at forty nine Ers.
Speaker 1: All right, Lions are thirteen and two, and again, while they are atop the NFC North by current tie breaker, it will only matter come Week eighteen. Like if Lions win this game against the Niners and the Vikings take care of business. Those are two big ifs. But if those things happen, then it's for all the marbles Week eighteen, Lions and Vikings, for not only the NFC North, but for the number one seed in the conference. And of course the buy that goes along with that. They got to take care of business. The Lions golf against the UH the Bears twenty three of thirty two four three thirty six, three touchdowns, no picks. He was sacked once. Gibbs twenty three for one oh nine and a touchdown on the ground in David Montgomery's absence, Jamison five catches for one forty three four hundred and seventy five total yards of offense for the Lions, who again, the play they'll be remembered for was the fake fumble play that led to the golf to laport a touchdown early second half. And then there's San Francisco, and I meant what I said earlier. Are we sure it's not all just the spate of injuries that maybe they actually something is a miss? Beyond that? Perty twenty six of forty for three thirteen. What of the Niners? We talk about what do the Vikings do with Darnold after this season? The Niners probably got to pay Purty eventually here. I don't think you play hardball with him anyway. He actually led the Niners in rushing with twenty six yards kit a eight for one one six eleven penalties for ninety though in defeat against the Dolphins, I will say the Lions minus five and a half on the road at San Francisco a.
Speaker 4: Little bit high. We've got Lions minus three and.
Speaker 1: A half, only three and a half.
Speaker 4: I gotta think with all the injuries that Detroit's had. I know forty nine ers have a lot too, but maybe that's why.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't expect those last two. But I really like Washington and Detroit at the numbers that are currently out there. All right, there was value, after all, a flourish at the end