Speaker 1: How'd you feel that you're seeing out there today?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we started out really slow. I think it took me a minute just get back into it. So we started slow. She didn't help, Uh, didn't help our defense at all.
Speaker 2: Started to build some momentum there at the end of the half going in the second half, had some drives going, and you know, I think it was just penalties and turnovers really killed us all day to day. Help tight tight window. I haven't seen it yet, so uh, I don't know, but obviously a tough catch. If he was gonna catch, it'd be a really tough catch. But you know, I got a lot of trust in Devo. I'd probably throw it again, but definitely a tough, contested catch.
Speaker 1: Tough throw. But didn't work out for us.
Speaker 2: But did.
Speaker 1: No, no, not at all.
Speaker 2: Good. Yeah, it started, I don't know, it's snowing rain whatever in the second half a little bit, so I just made it a little bit slicker.
Speaker 1: And it kind of killed us.
Speaker 2: On two I had one player I could have got it too, to JJ started slipping on it and then the fumble. That one's still right on the top of my mind right now.
Speaker 1: Just brutal. But yeah, it's just unfortunate.
Speaker 2: What do you say, Uh, the turnover fumbled, fumbled the ball gave him short fields.
Speaker 1: That's that's brutal on the team.
Speaker 2: How how much of the penalties kind of effected guys in a couple of weeks on the road downs. Yeah, it's tough stuff to overcome penalties, but you know, I think we have the guys that can doesn't doesn't help drives anytime you have penalties on it.
Speaker 1: So you know, we wanna play as clean as we can, but just weren't able to. Then what kind of side He's great?
Speaker 2: You know, asked for how I was seeing it, what he was seeing some of the rotation stuff they had going on, and and how he was seeing it and you know, ideas where to get the ball.
Speaker 1: But he U was, Yeah, he's really helpful on the sideline for me.
Speaker 2: Did you you guys right around you got folks that you half?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you scored.
Speaker 2: I mean was there a sense of like a you know, no, I I don't think we ever thought we were out of it, especially second getting the ball in the second half, scoring late in the first and then uh, getting the ball in the second half and getting that drive going a little bit and then stalling out.
Speaker 1: I think that was the fourth down.
Speaker 2: Uh we didn't get but yeah, no, we we knew if we went down and scored to make it a one score game there, we'd be right back in it. But you know, unfortunately, those first two drives, I think we were We're getting some momentum going, but yeah, I didn't capitalize. Okay, what's your good?
Speaker 1: Did you? I? In some point your up said sort of thick.
Speaker 2: There's some point you feel like, Okay, you never did it. I mean it's really tough.
Speaker 1: Cause you didn't have any right, but it's some like maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, you know, getting back into the rhythm of it, the the live bullets and and all that, and I think, yeah, the first two drives, I think we got three drives total in the first half maybe, so yeah, the first two drives being basically three and ounce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't help us as an offense really just getting to a rhythm at all. And I kept them