Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to what is arguably the greatest gambling show in recent history. If you have an opportunity to watch this show all the way through and follow the stats weekend and week out, you're gonna realize that every gentleman sitting at this table has a winning record. Today. On this show and our Buya sales segment, we're gonna talk about Dolphins at Chiefs, Cowboys at Eagles, Bills at Bengals, Seahawks at Ravens. After that we're going to get into our parlay segment. We're taking easy team favorite funds or we take big favorite teams, moving that line down and giving you a nice little saucy parlay and jump into the weekend too. And also we're going to hit a player prop bet parlay as well. Then we're hit on pumper dump segment, which is all about the totals. If we're gonna pump it taken the over, we're gonna dump it taken me under. I'm your host, Chet Savage, and this is Slips and Picks.
Speaker 2: Busting with the Boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred led by rich hired Diamond level network marketer Chat Savage.
Speaker 3: Money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William.
Speaker 4: Gole Jins with diversity and fling college dropouts who.
Speaker 3: Get no hoes with the interns.
Speaker 2: You're watching the S and B five hundred, not the stock market one.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Slips and Picks.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you're joining us for the first time today and you're asking a friend a friend told you have a friend, you gotta watch the show, you're gonna know that every man sitting at this desk right now has been profitable. And with that being said, we're gonna kick it over to the interns real quick.
Speaker 6: For last week's recap fella's Week eight records.
Speaker 7: We had Chet with an impressive nine and four, the Get go eight and five, and then Mule went eight and four. I mean, you really can't complain about many of those stats. Got to give up the love for the other three guys. They put in the work, you can tell, so we're impressed by that. So you guys just might have escaped the enemy list this week.
Speaker 1: Back to you guys, thank you in turns as always appreciate you guys. Hopefully it didn't say anything to thank.
Speaker 8: You the love. Thanks for the love by Jack to myself, to Willie Gecko, thank you for the love.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 8: Shout out to you, my boy.
Speaker 1: I already know they love the mules though they love.
Speaker 3: Oh you didn't listen to Are you on the You're crazy?
Speaker 9: I'm up.
Speaker 1: I'm always always up, but I'm pretty sure. Are you in the enemy list?
Speaker 10: On?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 8: Was it?
Speaker 9: I'm on the enemy list?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: It was the old me, the old year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: The ri version?
Speaker 3: Are you doing through story? The lady over with?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 9: I'm getting that.
Speaker 1: No investments over there, just.
Speaker 3: T shirts units right now.
Speaker 1: I think you do look sharp?
Speaker 9: Boys.
Speaker 8: How does it feel winning the way you are? Because hey, let's be honest, like we're in what we ten we season and you're like, you're over sixty percent number one. Shout out to Delphice. I think being over fifty percent right now is nice and gambling, but you're over sixty.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, it feels great. I knew I was going to do this. I told you all my rules, man, rule number one.
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 1: Bitches?
Speaker 8: You're number one?
Speaker 10: I like that one, Okay, I like that one, but never be number two.
Speaker 9: And I'm always number one.
Speaker 1: But it is incredible sixty percent for the meals. It's unreal. This league is built to be five hundred. Let's get into our first segment. It's called buy or sell. I'm gonna give these two gentlemen a game, and they're going to tell me where they are buying it and how they're buying it, or they're gonna sell what I'm talking about and moving on. So first game we're gonna look at is Dolphins at the Chiefs. Chiefs coming off a big loss previously twelve and oero with Patrick Mahomes against the Denver Broncos throws three interceptions. They are now playing the Dolphins, who are high flying offense. Chiefs are favored at minus two and a half. Get go. I'd like to start with you and figure out where you're going to go with this show for your clients.
Speaker 8: If I get five minutes of your time, don't go ahead. The Chiefs. Would they have five turnovers? Five turnovers?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 8: I believe it was five turnovers, no interceptions from Mahomes. I know everybody thinks that the Dolphins can be front runners. They can be they could be a warm weather team. But I like the Dolphins in this game. I like the Dolphins the lines two and a half. Yeah, I see Chiefs minds soon a half. So Dolphins are plus two and a half. That is correct. I don't know who the favorite is because I'm picking the Dolphins. I think all you have to do to beat the Chiefs and he's waysier said than done. But you eliminate eighty seven, you win the turnover battle, and you don't rush beyond the quarterback.
Speaker 3: That is the formula against the Chiefs.
Speaker 8: This isn't a Chiefs team of years past their water down at wide receiver. All they have is Travis Kelcey, a great head coach, Patrick Mahomes who will arguably be the goat one day he is right now and then just a young goat.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's the young goat. Block Chris Jones. On defense. Other than that, they're light.
Speaker 8: Their defense is playing well, but they've lost their linebacker Corp Bolton he's out, Willie Gay he's out. So and they make a lot of plays. I like the Dolphins. And something to note, the Dolphins traveled there on Monday. Chiefs aren't getting there until Thursday, Friday. We know how that late travel schedule is. I'm rolling with the Dolphins. I like the Dolphins man.
Speaker 1: When you were going through this process, did Jalen Ramsey and his return last week, Yes, influence you at all.
Speaker 8: He calls a fumble and he picked the ball off the ball, and he's feeling good. When they asked him about how he feels about his performance, he threw it all back on the team. He's excited to play again, and I think he's ready to continue stacking stats. And I think he will because it's gonna be useful having Jalen Ramsey too. In the situation every now and then to probably guard eighty seven, you eliminate Travis Kelsey. Put two on them every play, You're gonna do all right, because the receivers they're not catching the foot I think last.
Speaker 1: Time they put two on Travis Kelsey had like twenty five yards receiving, but four touchdowns. Do you remember that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was last year. Yeah he had four touchdowns.
Speaker 8: Yes, I forget it was last year. It was so long ago. But again, last year is a team where they have more offense, they don't have the same offense, they don't have the same talent.
Speaker 1: Have a hard time clicking right now. There is that, and then what you call oil cans oil cans. So, uh mule, where are you? Where are you going? Baby man?
Speaker 10: I'm gonna give you some history about the Dolphins. They played thirty one times three postseasons. The Dolphins is actually winning this this league sixteen times.
Speaker 9: The Dolphins has won the game. The Chiefs have won it fifteen times.
Speaker 10: And now that they're going overseas, and like you said, the Dolphins is getting there first. They've been there since Monday, right, Chiefs is getting their win. Just can't get acclimated to the weather, to the grass, to eating.
Speaker 3: The food out there.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna have to go Dolphins as well.
Speaker 10: I know the Chiefs is favorite, but I see the Dolphins taking over. I see two of Tyree uh Well having a good having a great game. I mean they've been doing that. They've been connecting well, putting.
Speaker 8: They got the talent playing like like he's leaves the league in yards and touchdowns like he's he's playing well. I'm surprised that they got after laying an egg first, the Broncos first. The Broncos.
Speaker 1: Yes, listen, I love it. I know that Tyreek Hill this is the first time he's playing the Chiefs since he's been he was traded. This guy's gonna want it more than anybody else. But here's the deal. And I know when you look at the Dolphins against the spread, they're six and two, but the two losses they have are the only teams with winning records. For me, right now, I feel like, yes, the Dolphins have a high powered offense. Their defense has given up a lot of points. Jayalen Ramsey being back is a good deal. But until they prove me otherwise with beating a team with a winning record, I'm gonna have to go with the Chiefs minus two and a half in this.
Speaker 3: And so it was a bad na believe in the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Patrick Mahomes, he's the baby goat. And I think when you have a game the way he did, I think it was like two hundred and forty yards, had a couple of interceptions, didn't play well, no touchdowns. When you have that type of game, he's taking it personal. It's the it's the Michael Jordan meme. He sits down there, he's got the tablet in his hands, he goes That's when I took it personal. Because now this is when the doubt and the main the mainstream media is going to sit there and say, maybe the Chiefs are dead. Maybe they're not going to be what we thought they were gonna be. Maybe they're not gonna be able to repeat. So I think that's when this team really bands together.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're right there.
Speaker 1: They're not good on the outside, but mahomes the way he moves the pockets, navigates those rushes as are as are coming all over the place. They're coming everywhere. He can get around and make plays. And I feel like, if they lose this game, I'm I'm gonna jump off. I'm gonna jump off, and I will say, I will say that I was wrong. But right now, I gotta go with the Chiefs at minus two.
Speaker 9: Nowayl the game.
Speaker 1: She's on our billion dollar tour right now, can.
Speaker 8: Put wherever he wants to. They got to catch the ball. Crucial touchdown dropped last week. You got to oil cans.
Speaker 9: It ain't, Patrick said, ain't.
Speaker 3: He's just That's what I'm saying. They're thin and receiving.
Speaker 1: Even even in the Super Bowl a few years ago when they play Tampa Bay against Tom Brady, he's putting the ball. He's like all throwing back, throwing the ball, hitting dudes in the chest and they're dropping. You're right, they got to make plays. The guys around him gott to make plays. But I feel like it's hard for me to get bet against Patrick Mahomes's the new Tom Brady. It's like, do you ever bet against them?
Speaker 3: It was hard for me too. But just looking at the game, Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Do but two and on last week, you were sitting there saying, you're a Chiefs guy.
Speaker 8: Right, Look what happened.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been winning them to fall, so so I rooted for him. They fell, So now you're rooting against them. Now they're gonna be successful. Now they're falling right into what I wanted to happen. And now it's time to step on their throat. Blood in the water. Let's attack.
Speaker 8: Let's get on offense, and that offense is two and on.
Speaker 1: As we jump, let's jump from this game to the NFC East. We're looking at Cowboys at Eagles. Eagles are favorite at minus three right now, two teams, great records. Uh, let's see what we got Meal, We're gonna go with you on this one.
Speaker 9: This was a tough one for me.
Speaker 10: Man. Gosh, the Eagles versus the Cowboys it, But I don't like going against the Eagles, but I and then if the Eagles beat the Cowboys, It's true they said, whoever beat the Cowboys usually going to losing streak, and I don't want the Eagles to beat that. But let me give you some history on these boys.
Speaker 9: They have played.
Speaker 8: You got three filled out up to day, though they did have played one hundred and twenty eight games, four postseason games, twenty eight.
Speaker 3: We're going back to the seventies. Twenty we're going back.
Speaker 9: We taking back in twenty eight games.
Speaker 10: Man Eagles winning fifty five games, and that is Cowboys winning seventy three games.
Speaker 1: That's all yaneties.
Speaker 8: Yeah, one hundred that that sample size might be a little too far.
Speaker 3: Back, you think.
Speaker 1: So there's a reason why there's a reason why the Cowboys. Everyone say, hey, great the nineties, but they're not gonna be back to America. See what are they talking about it?
Speaker 9: And they're doing pretty well right now.
Speaker 1: They're doing well right now. But you see what happened against the forty nine ers.
Speaker 8: I did you see that record against good team? Are talking about games when they had Emmitt Smith, Troyan, Michael Irvin like that?
Speaker 3: You like they're on TV right now. Like the Eagles didn't have nobody. They had a mother.
Speaker 8: Fucking oh down.
Speaker 11: Yet different different different times generated talking like decades.
Speaker 3: We're talking decades, different somebody decades.
Speaker 8: But yeah, you about the they played a hundred and twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Times and there's that record.
Speaker 10: But if I point across, I'm going Eagles, maybe Eagles minus three.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day. Who cares if they played with the seventies, eighties, nineties.
Speaker 10: It's all stats, man, we gotta get it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all stats. I'm sure there's stats in the sixties. Definitely play into the twenty twenties. You're right, thank you for that. Thank god your sixty percent, because that would have gone. We were't gonna believe it. For whatever reason we were to go. That made sense. They got the tracker guy going, you know what, if you really carry the one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that is gonna be.
Speaker 1: That's why the mule is the mule six.
Speaker 8: What about you?
Speaker 3: I'm with the mule man.
Speaker 8: I think the Cowboys they play good, complimentary football.
Speaker 3: They get on top of you quick.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 3: But the Eagles they're a different team.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: They're They're loaded in every position, Jalen Uh Jalen Hurts. Throw it up to AJ Brown. AJ Brown is having a hell of a year. They got the line of scrimmage. They're not gonna get trapped. They're not gonna get caught in this complimentary football to where they get stacked twenty on you quick, like they did the Rams last week. And when you look at the Cowboys wins again, I know they have five, They're five and two. It's a great record. Jets or Jets, Giants, Patriots, Chargers, terrible on defense, the Rams last week, and then.
Speaker 3: Their losses the Cardinals and the forty nine ers.
Speaker 8: Yes, they went on losing streaks, but it's like the Eagles are better than those wins that they have are those losses that they have.
Speaker 3: I like the Eagles Monaster.
Speaker 1: A lot of great stats out there at home right, a lot of great as and I love the fights.
Speaker 3: You brought up.
Speaker 1: The Cowboys play complimentary football. We were on a plane a couple of weeks ago and we were talking about the Eagles. We were talking about Jason Kelce and the leadership, the older leadership on that team, and a lot of things they say. They don't get too high with the wins. They don't get too low with the losses. Their big thing is how do you keep stacking weeks and hitting that stride going into November December in the playoffs. This team is healthy and they have gotten better each and every week. AJ Brown is going off. They have so many receivers. Jalen hurts up and down so far this season. But I think this team walks away.
Speaker 3: With this win.
Speaker 1: We're all going Eagles minus three and a half.
Speaker 8: And I think, to note the SMP tracker, that Twitter profile out there, I think when we what is he called them triple A triple A picks where the board goes to the same thing.
Speaker 3: What are we seventy percent?
Speaker 8: Are we? Really? I think so because I was like, triple A what does that mean? Company? Yeah, yeah, yeah, pick?
Speaker 1: This was triple A with a stand for So we didn't do too much as play saved me a couple of times. Play said a couple of times that insurance. Next game we're going to go into is the Bengals at the Bills. Bills are favored right now at minus two and a half. Let's go. Let's go with you, mule. You started off hot with the Eagles, Cowboys when we got with you. Let's give us how many times have these guys played.
Speaker 8: History history? Walk us through the Bills and Bengals.
Speaker 10: My guy, they played thirty three times three postseason games? Was that in the seventies? The postseason?
Speaker 1: You tell us, brother, they played like two or three times last year, it would know.
Speaker 10: But the Bengals is won sixteen times out of that and the Bills has won seventeen times.
Speaker 3: Five hundred. I mean, we know.
Speaker 1: The stats that tell us where you're going. Yeah, and you're going to be fifty.
Speaker 3: You got sixteen and fifteen.
Speaker 8: Let's put it there.
Speaker 10: But damn, this is a tough one. They gonna be playing at the Bengals. Oh man, I feel like, man, this is a tough, tough, tough one.
Speaker 3: Lead brow. Joe Barrow is healthy. I feel like he's putting the ball where it needs to be.
Speaker 9: I'm going Bengals. I'm going Bengals minus three. Man.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Bengals are three to three and one against the spread this year. The Bills are three and five against the spread and the last five they're one and four against the spread. Bills are still having a hard time finding their identity. The Bengals are a team that we saw as a contender in the beginning of the year. We have a little calf injury from Joe Barrel. Is that what you called him?
Speaker 8: From Joe Barrow?
Speaker 1: He a little Kafski. We're having a hard time. They do abismol against the Titians. We're thinking, are they dead? What about a backup? They don't have a backup they have they have bad depth. Now these guys are healthy, They've gone through their bye week, Burrow, borow, whatever you call them. It's starting to show that, you know, maybe that money isn't weighing them down so much. And for that reason, I believe the Bengals understand who they are a little bit more. For that reason, I'm go go minus two and a half Bengals.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be a boring show because I agree with you guys. I think Joe Joey b wearing that alien mask last week. He's playing like this world on that one Joe Buh.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to see the two and a half or three we got some can we can we do it to you?
Speaker 8: Can we do our show and a half? Do we need to call time out? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you the wrong things?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about the thing that executive Parducer now three minus.
Speaker 8: Two and half Begles, Beangals, Joe Burrow, the Bills, they are still struggling. You see that they do not have an identity on defense right now, Milano, Da Kwon, Jones, Trey White. They're missing, They're missing at all three levels. They're still trying to find themselves. And the Bengals are now getting hot. They're now rolling everybody. Because I thought the Bengals might have been like, okay, maybe maybe they are down. Yeah, I know, everybody's like all they they start off rough, but they lost an extra one and it's like, okay, maybe Joe B's not who I thought he was, Yeah, who we all thought he was.
Speaker 3: But he is.
Speaker 8: His composure, his composure, he's even keel. He like knew this was gonna happen. You know, he's playing chess right now in front of his locker, right before practice. He's about to operate against the Bills. I like, I like him at Sincy Bengals minus three three is it minus three or two and a half?
Speaker 3: You he's over there doing so Look he's over there sending pigs.
Speaker 9: Big pick.
Speaker 1: Hit that point five to fit that whole thing in there. All right, so we're all in the same. Here's the deal. If this is gonna be a boring show because we're all agree, guess what the triple A stat is seventy percent, then our clients are gonna make a hog of a lot of units this week. What we got?
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, they did back to nineteen seventy Yeah, sixty. You're on a roll, dude.
Speaker 1: Let's go Seahawks at the Ravens. Ravens are favored minus five and a half. Right now, where are you going this way?
Speaker 8: First?
Speaker 1: Okay, take us to school.
Speaker 8: What do we got?
Speaker 9: They actually only played six times?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 3: Wins dated back to win Oh no, that is two thousand eight.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh see he did.
Speaker 1: He did his research ahead.
Speaker 10: But they even killed man three and three. It is even killed.
Speaker 3: I love how he says the thing. He's like looking at me, like save me.
Speaker 10: Oh man, I'm a passist one to you where you're going?
Speaker 3: No, bro, you're the leader. You are the leader.
Speaker 1: Sixty per sale. Take us eight to meal.
Speaker 8: You should be seen where y'all going.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 8: I want to say that's the thing though, because some of your success has has been tailing. Guy's like, I want to know what you're doing. You go back and watch the episodes. You've tailed some of our pigs before. There's one week, so we want to know what you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Because you had a pumper dumb second, you go get go.
Speaker 3: And I started to win this straight.
Speaker 8: That's the one I disagree with. I'll switch here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck it, Ravens five and a half. Is any reason, no reason to your crystal ball.
Speaker 3: You just ready to go.
Speaker 10: I just I had to guess on this one. I'm gonna just go Ravens. I really want to move that line, though, I feel like.
Speaker 3: You're not moving the line in this.
Speaker 1: Why you're so scared?
Speaker 8: I don't know why I got aggressive.
Speaker 9: Let's go right.
Speaker 1: Easy, black man, Please don't kill me, Please don't kill me?
Speaker 8: Right not allowed to move the line.
Speaker 1: Don't fucking move that line.
Speaker 8: You know that's my kid. Folk.
Speaker 3: We're going. Ravens minus five and a half. I like him at home. I think Lamar.
Speaker 8: He's hitting his stride, he's playing confident, he's got the weapons around him. They have the line of scrimmage. They're playing well on defense. Ro Kwan Smith, the boys are rolling. I do like the Seahawks, but them traveling across the country, playing in Baltimore. I think that makes a big difference. And again, I think that RPO scheme that they're doing right now, operating off run pass option, you're getting out there, you're pulling it, you're pulling a guard end tackle, you're reading the outside. If he doesn't fall in for the cutback, you'll hand it off. You'll dump it over their head. Lamar can run. I like the Ravens minus five and a half.
Speaker 1: Very well said for that reason, not actually for that reason. Min was gonna go with the Ravens no matter what. But I love that for that reason. For no reason, there is no reason I'm gonna go with the Ravens minus five and a half. Let's see. I think we're gonna take a quick commercial break, and when we come back, we're gonna talk are Parlays, bet the boys index parlay, and we're all s going to do our et ffs. It's November two. I know Spooptober is over. Can we just hit one last Spooptober commercial before that would be unsavory? You're right, so let's get we're gonnake a Qui commercial break you guys put whatever the fuck you want in it, and when we come back, we're hitting parlays right after this.
Speaker 8: You guys have ideas, Now what do we do it for merch this week?
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude, I actually have no idea.
Speaker 8: And I wish it was just like a way we could get inside of the consumer's head. We scan cigars, we're gonna pull.
Speaker 4: Up, Yeah, just a way to like plant the seed inside their heads.
Speaker 12: Imagine if we could like hypnotize the customer.
Speaker 3: Byron Merche, Biro merch Byron Merch.
Speaker 8: Hie, bye bye, bye.
Speaker 1: Bye by ladies and gentlemen, Welcome back to Slips and Picks. We are now gonna get into our parlay segment. The first one is going to be bet the Boys Index parlay, and is when I'm going to give these two gentlemen and myself, we're gonna give you player prop bets. We're gonna bundle it up real nice, get those odds way up high, and we're gonna make some absolute units on this. I'll go first. Patrick Mahomes tough abysmal this past week against the Broncos. He was twelve and zero against the Broncos and now he's twelve and one. I think he's got that Jordan mentality. I've said it before when we were doing our buy and selles segment. He's taking this personal. I know they don't have the clientele on the outside to make the plays as they did in the past, but he does have eighty seven and I when I reached back in the last segment about twenty five yards four touchdowns. I believe he comes back in a big way. For that reason, I'm gonna go Patrick Mahomes plus one and a half touchdowns got.
Speaker 8: I'm solid with that. Good with that. I love that. I love that. I think he'll hopefully it throws a couple pick last week by Mule over here going with the Trevor Lawrence over one and a half.
Speaker 1: You lost that one, which is wild too because Gecko picked Kirk Cousins. Yeah, her, he got injured.
Speaker 9: But I mean, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: We got hit these parlays.
Speaker 10: He didn't throw the ball that they kept running.
Speaker 8: They was up. I can't do nothing. You want me to call he throw the rock?
Speaker 3: Maybe I need you.
Speaker 1: They need to throw the rock. And we're gonna bet these parlays. We bet these player of prop beets. They's got.
Speaker 10: They gotta watch the understand I should I should go always the Great White Hope, but you know I try to be fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great White Hope. Chritian McCaffrey throwing the by this week.
Speaker 8: I know, he said last week because he usually rode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went last week and it was it's literally the first series quarter every days. Like give him the ball to make sure we all right, we got it. Now, let's worry about where.
Speaker 3: The game it's that's easy, Yeah, it really is, doesn't matter what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who was this pick last week?
Speaker 3: He's gonna help him out with that. Yeah, I was hoping he was right.
Speaker 8: No, right, I was right? What was it?
Speaker 1: Say Brown?
Speaker 8: No, it was Josh Allen? Right, it was Josh Allen. You don't even know. And we did.
Speaker 1: We did kind of bully you out of that.
Speaker 8: Didn't Because it's a Thursday night, that's rightday night.
Speaker 9: We can't go.
Speaker 8: I'm going Joe B. I'm going Joe B. He wore that Alien Master for a reason. He's playing like it's from a different planet. Joey bl Okay, I'm like, yo, what Joey?
Speaker 1: Borrow up as you as you would call who you got who you got roll.
Speaker 3: He'd be holding him up, he pushing this team.
Speaker 10: Maybe uh Tyreek Hill to score a touchdown. You know, you know it's out of him and aj the best receivers in the game right now.
Speaker 8: I love that pick to because against his chief, just the chief. Yeah, that's a great I was a kidsas.
Speaker 1: City chief at one point. Okay, So if we're going Patrick Mahomes over one and a half touchdowns and we're also going uh Tyreek Hill anytime touchdown?
Speaker 8: Yeah, should we look back at.
Speaker 1: Buy and sell and maybe talk about the over of Chiefs Dolphins.
Speaker 8: I'm not fucking twenty one points were just t chief? Where where is yeah that I'm saying. I'm telling you that's why I got That's why I like the Dolphins. Chiefs to put up a you know what over twenty five only a couple of times maybe once.
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 1: I think I have the stat right here before we before we jump to ET, right, we might as well jump second. Just give me one second. Yeah, Chiefs are two and two.
Speaker 8: Versus the points, so not the best.
Speaker 1: Look all right, let's go to E T F f's it's the We're gonna take heavy favorites. We're gonna put that line down.
Speaker 8: We're gonna tease that line.
Speaker 1: We're gonna put it into a parlay for you to make some more units, unions units. We're gonna start with you meal.
Speaker 8: Who you got.
Speaker 9: Did somebody ship?
Speaker 3: I thought I had like this his favors, right? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, Coats versus the Panthers. I'm going Coats Man uh minshew, Yeah, he gonna be the quarterback. I think that dude does wonderful things.
Speaker 3: He's a backup glory guy. What we gonna used to call a clipboard Jesus, he.
Speaker 8: Just like that Charlie Whitehurst.
Speaker 3: Yeah he pulled that out.
Speaker 1: He's not as handsome as Charlie.
Speaker 8: No, he definitely not lay out here.
Speaker 3: And now I don't know.
Speaker 9: Nothing about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, it sounds like you overstep.
Speaker 10: But yeah, I'm going Coats minus three. Man gives them Panthers. I seen him getting it done.
Speaker 3: Are you going minus three?
Speaker 8: You're gonna go money line. You're gonna keep it the line of three. I'm gonna keep it at three, just in case.
Speaker 1: Just in case, what if you're just in case? You put it the money line?
Speaker 10: I mean, is the money even what's the money line value on the money line, We've.
Speaker 8: Had this conversation. You know, he's asking what the value was, he's asking what the big difference is.
Speaker 1: Colts money line just straight up minus one forty eight.
Speaker 8: And they're probably minus three percent and what minus one ten.
Speaker 1: But let's get these etffs in and then we'll have one of our interns put all those things together, keep it at Colts money line right now, and change. If he doesn't like them units, then we'll know.
Speaker 10: And that's why I thought he got changed, because I thought I had money.
Speaker 8: Line Saints Saints. Derek Carr had a game last week. I liked him against the Bears. The Bears, I bought in. I bought into the Tyson Tyson Bagent Badgin, Tyson Badgin. I truly bought in. I thought he's gonna be the next Tony Romo. Yeah, it's not gonna be the case. The Bears are back to being dead. Saints are favored minus seven and a half. We're gonna move it down to Saints minus two and a half for the easy teams favorites fund for this little parlay.
Speaker 3: Saints minus two and a half against the Bears.
Speaker 1: I like that a lot, and I don't like Badge's Badge's Dad's given me a baby gronk vibes, Baby gronk dad vibes. Really he just I know he's a world champion arm wrestler, but it feels like he's like now the Sons in the league. He's really uh, it seems like he's trying to capitalize.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 1: I feel that twenty some times he has wonderful things in front of a mic too. You saw him, he rusted the reporter and he did an amazing job. I think he's got that w W.
Speaker 3: You got to give people what they want, no question, I question a.
Speaker 1: Great He just gives me a little bit of that baby gronk dad.
Speaker 8: Try to capitalize.
Speaker 1: Hopefully hopefully he does well. Hopefully we take hope, hopefully say it's win by three, and uh, younger, younger Badge can play well. Because that is a cool story. I'm gonna go Browns money line. They're favored very heavily against I believe the Arizona Cardinals, Right, Arizona Cardinals. I'm gonna go money line and that because I think last week, yes, I took the Chiefs minus two and a half and that was a loss. So we're we're in a G B O T situation and get back on track for me. And I'm gonna make sure this one dolls in with the Browns money line right here? Can we get those odds places.
Speaker 3: I always hit, eta my favorites I always hit.
Speaker 8: Can't change the lunch all right, then just go money line, Saints money line, cardon or Brown's money line, Colts money line. Yeah, third little money line, a couple of minutes on that. You feel pretty. We should be a little higher.
Speaker 3: So that's the lowest I think we had this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, two brown Saints, Colts all money lines E t FF. Yeah, you do that.
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna win a whole whole bunch of money. We're gonna take a quick commercial break. When we come back, we're gonna get into our pump or Dope segment. I'm gonna get these gentlemen the number during tell me to pump it, taking the dump it, taking the under right after these messages.
Speaker 3: That you are you horny? Yeah me too.
Speaker 13: We can talk about that later. Do I have a deal for you? Grow Dad, merch Dad Merchant bust and golf collection all in our merchandise store. Click the link on this video. Can't buy it up if you're stipper for longer than four hours, take it off.
Speaker 1: Stay on, Landies, gentlemen, welcome back to Slips and Picks. I'm your host, Chut Savage. This is our pump or dump segment numbers. We're pumping taking the over or we're dumping taking the under. First game we're gonna look at is the Vikings at the Falcons. The total numbers on that is thirty seven and a half points. Get go what you got.
Speaker 3: Pump love it.
Speaker 8: Josh Dobbs going to Minnesota. Listen, listen, Josh Dobbs going to Minnesota. Clearly coaches understand what he can bring. Especially this dude can play, he can land somewhere, he can play the next day and operate. He's not somebody who's gonna get you beat. And he has the horses around him, you know, contrary to what he did not have in Arizona.
Speaker 3: I love the trade. Is he gonna be Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 8: No, Kirk Cousins was playing at an MVP level, but cousin, Josh Dobbs, you trade for him is like, oh, the season's over. You trade for Josh Dobbs. They still got a pulse, they still got life. I think he throws touchdowns. You get Justin Jefferson back that he's got an offense he'll be able to operate in. And he's not a guy who will get you beat Vikings. They're gonna score Falcons. I like them to score. We're pumping this over thirty seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not gonna play. Why would he play? He just got traded there yesterday.
Speaker 8: We got traded.
Speaker 1: Joshbs got traded yesterday.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: Let him.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna be able to.
Speaker 8: I guess everybody can't be like five to one when he went to the Raiders Week one started against not everybody can do.
Speaker 1: That Week one?
Speaker 3: Damn really.
Speaker 8: Dump lot go in?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll still pump that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, weird trap. Right, you can dump it if you want to. I want to pump.
Speaker 1: Can I give a couple of stats before you really buy into it. No, Vikings are one and seven versus the total. Falcons are two and six versus total. Vikings are one and seven versus total. With Kirk Cousins, Josh Dobbs gets traded on Monday. He's not going to be able to consume that entire playbook to play more quarters of football with those guys. And for that reason, it seems like it's gonna be another They're gonna be one in eight after this week versus the totals. For that reason, I'm going I'm gonna dump the situation. I think I think it's a safer dump. I think we need to get take egos out of it. I think takes your guy.
Speaker 10: If Josh Dobbs was playing out, probably would have pumped it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he's a stud. But you know what they say, by Josh Obbs, greatest quarterback in Tennessee balls history. That's what people are saying.
Speaker 3: No, who it's long head?
Speaker 8: About long head?
Speaker 9: What's his name?
Speaker 1: So if you can't remember his name, how do you remember Josh Dob's name?
Speaker 9: Because he's playing right now?
Speaker 1: People are saying.
Speaker 8: People are saying, shot, I just shut out my I just let let Dove spin it. Next text message this weekend?
Speaker 1: Oh really, so Josh might play now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You never know?
Speaker 8: All right, fair enough, we got to get him in right, get him out out there operation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, if you want one more stat because I though Josh Dobbs would come up. The Cardinals are also below five hundred when it comes to the totals. Let's go command at Patriots. The total number in that game is forty and a half points. Merely what you got, bab, What cousin Vinnie tell you this week?
Speaker 8: To dump dump, dumb, dumb num, like your ex.
Speaker 1: Tumple like the X. Sometimes sometimes with the X they go back to the X.
Speaker 8: Yeah, get one.
Speaker 1: More pump, I mean, I mean pump and dump, pump, then dump, keep and then one more pump.
Speaker 9: Yeah, always pump, then dumb. It's your ex. You always can pump.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: You see them at a bar?
Speaker 9: Yeah, pump.
Speaker 1: How you doing? You get a little sloppy drunk?
Speaker 3: What happens?
Speaker 1: You're making it out in the corner? Made a couple of mistakes.
Speaker 9: Did she call you and be like, I thought we broke up?
Speaker 1: And be like, yeah, we still are. We're still broken up. What you got got you like it?
Speaker 8: No, you gotta going a little bit dump dump as well, Commanders. They traded away the farm to the Bears, the Niners. I think they struggle. I think the Pots listen mac Jones and QB solid cat.
Speaker 1: But you know, dump Yeah, Patriots are thirty first in the league in points per game with fourteen fourteen point nine points per game. Commanders are four and four against total, those Patriots are three and five. I think the Patriots moved the ball a little bit more, but they're not gonna score consistently. They're gonna stay in that fourteen to fifteen points per game range. Uh So for that reason, I will also be dumping the last game. This is the last game. The last game we're gonna look at is the Rams at the Packers. The number on that game is thirty nine and a half. Get go, what do we got? Baby?
Speaker 3: Dump?
Speaker 8: Okay, dumping that Rams Packers thirty nine and a half at green Bay. Green Bay is not scoring a lot of They haven't been scoring a lot of points. There's just that out there, you know. I don't think they've scored over twenty in a very long time. I think it's a stat and Rams for twenty.
Speaker 1: It's the Cowboys. Last week it was like forty one to twenty. But it's over still anyway.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah at Phil Yeah, you can throw one in there every now and then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a little hit you said Cowboys.
Speaker 8: That was the Rams.
Speaker 1: Cowboys played the Rams. I thought you just said the Rams haven't scored with Packers. Oh my fault better.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Rams can score some points.
Speaker 3: But I'm dumping this game. I like dump thirty nine and a half.
Speaker 1: We got to two dumps, three dumps for you?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm pumped.
Speaker 1: You're still gonna pump that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I hope you're right understanding. I hope you're right standing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's thirty seven and a half like that?
Speaker 8: Is that is crazy enough? We thought we thought thirty seven and a half was the Falcons Tennessee last week too, and that destroyed.
Speaker 1: And expected Will Levis did we? No one expected?
Speaker 8: No one's going to expect what's his name, b Yu the quarterback comes?
Speaker 10: Yeah, super, No one's gonna expect him either. He's under your boy from the Jets. Yeah, he points.
Speaker 9: Will.
Speaker 8: I think he came in and did Will Yeah. JP.
Speaker 3: Who who here we go again?
Speaker 8: I mean, oh, y'all talking about by U?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah, that's what we see you pumping or dumping Rams Packers the thirty nine and a half man.
Speaker 10: You know what, I'm not sure because is Matthew Stafford gonna play or his stint ain't gonna play.
Speaker 1: He's day to day with the UCL injury.
Speaker 8: He ain't playing Stafford toughest nails he might play. Is he that right there?
Speaker 1: That's a UCL injury right there? That's adversity. I lived this every single day. I lived that every single day. I know how UCL works, man, I know Jesus, you know what.
Speaker 9: Goll ye, I'm gonna dump dump the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't mind that Packers, man, they lead me down.
Speaker 8: Yeah, They've let a lot of people down.
Speaker 1: The let the whole state of Wisconsin down this year. This is the small this is the lowest total the Rams have had all year, but they're still three and five verses spread. With Stafford being day to day with the U c L, I will also be dumping this game. I'm also gonna dump dump. This next segment we're gonna go to is the underdog segment. Dogs, Dogs, Dogs. It's where where we're gonna sit here. We're gonna take a team that's a dog, and we're gonna say this team is going to cover the spread or win the game based on what these gentlemen say. Get go. We're gonna start with you on your underdog.
Speaker 8: A little little teaser, little teaser, little four play for the Monday night football game. My dog is gonna be the Jets, and I'm going money line. I saw the vog, the bustle with the boys put out. I saw the argument with Steve, and I saw the argument with Jack. I saw the comments going. People love the excitement. When you take somebody who is not favored in the game and choose them for the money line, they make it a little bit more exciting. You risk a little bit more. You're not living a boring life. You're living like, Hey, let's when when they score and they win, let's get off the couch and hug and high five and celebrate Jets money line against the Chargers Monday night Football.
Speaker 1: I really like that pick.
Speaker 9: Mul Rams money line.
Speaker 8: Baby love that Yeah.
Speaker 9: Rams money line.
Speaker 10: I don't give it which quarterbacks start, they gonna be better than Love.
Speaker 8: Love's dead, he loves dead.
Speaker 9: I ain't say he's dead. I'm just saying he's just not playing.
Speaker 3: I don't think Love is the is the guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just think in the Packers he's not dead.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm not going to Saint Dad.
Speaker 8: I'm just gonna say it seems like Love is not the guy for the Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 1: He start right now, Like after this year, did they move on from him?
Speaker 3: They probably, I don't know. I'm not sure.
Speaker 8: I'm saying this year, this year right here now, I don't think Love is the guy that they thought he would be, drafting him in the first round. I think internally Packers they're a well run organization. They're never gonna throw them to the Wolves. But I think internally, behind closed doors, they're trying to figure out what that they what they could do. Because if you can't score, if you're Jordan Love and you can't score on the scripted plays in the first half, I think you're you're you're struggling, right. You need this quarterback to bail you out at some point. He's not doing it. So the first time, I just think that's why I think he's not the guy.
Speaker 1: And La Flirt does a great job of scouting, scouting those first ten to fifteen plays. I'm gonna go Giants. I know the boys have done money allowed me to go Giants plus two and a half versus the Raiders. The Raiders are in shambles. David Ziggler, our hero, has been fired. McDaniel has been fired. We just don't know what's gonna happen with that franchise right now. They have studs, but when you're getting Devonte Adams one catch per game, you can't get He's one of the best life receiving in the league.
Speaker 8: That is just mead coach Antonio Pierce linebacker Giants, he's a stud. What fires me up? And he's playing against his Giants? Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you going plus two and a half? A You're going Giants money?
Speaker 8: You like that?
Speaker 3: Just just still good?
Speaker 8: I don't think it's the GM and a head coach just got fired and you're taking the underdog with the points, like, just it's two and a half, no money, Get excited, make it frisky out there.
Speaker 9: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that. Giants plus two and a half. We're gonna take quickly break. When we come back, we're gonna talk Monday night football. Right after these messages.
Speaker 3: Hey you you there? Did you you know that?
Speaker 8: It's Friday Rideay with superior selections of whistle Pick's quality whiskey that was created deep in the hills of Sean, Vermont. There's a little something for everyone to kick off your weekend of football white yelling at you about the chores.
Speaker 3: Haha, not anymore.
Speaker 8: It's Friday ride a friends mad that you won't come to their wedding in the middle of football season.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 8: It's impossible to be mad when you have a bottle of Whistle Pig Whiskey in your hand. Choose between their award winning six year piggyback rye, their tenuear rye, or even their Bustle with the Boys bourbon. That'll have you wanning to celebrate every day of the week. You can buy it all at Whistlepig Whiskey dot com or shop at the nearest Whistlepig retailer for the pig Whistle Pig.
Speaker 1: All right, and we're back with the last part of our show. We're talking Monday night football, prime time television Chargers favorite minus three at the Jets. The total points on that is forty one and a half points. We kind of already got geckos. Thanks, well, let's hit it one more time. Brother, who you got this week Jets money? I took him as the dog. I took the money line, so I'm gonna do it in this one. Morstead the punter Like Player of the Week last week he punted like eighty times, put.
Speaker 8: Them all like inside the ten. They struggled to score points last week. However, I like them. If they're gonna beat the Chargers, which I think they do, they are gonna have to score some points. You're gonna have to put at least twenty five on the board. I like for that to happen. I think the defense shows up like they always do. However, I do think Herbert they get busy a little bit, but not enough to win the game. I like the Jets money line in the over forty one and a half Monday Night Football.
Speaker 3: You can lock that shit in.
Speaker 1: I love the passion in that voice. Meil history, history, lesson, history, lesson.
Speaker 8: They had it back.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to nineteen fifty six.
Speaker 3: I don't even think the Chargers was around.
Speaker 8: I don't think they would.
Speaker 10: Let us know, some gems on thirty eight times just winning fourteen, Chargers winning twenty three gangs.
Speaker 9: So you know I'm going on Chargers minus three and I'm taking it under.
Speaker 3: Damn what a wild pick right there. So you don't think it's gonna be close. You think they're blowing them out.
Speaker 1: Because the Jets can't score points like that. Yeah, Jets can't score, Chargers are gonna win in a big way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so put it to under.
Speaker 9: I said under.
Speaker 1: You're thinking the under. It's my fault, my fault, my.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, yeah, I think because I'm saying I think the Jets score, I'll say the Chargers do the things. I think.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: You think it's gonna be a blow because you think it's gonna be like thirty to seven.
Speaker 3: Still an under, right, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: You think it's gonna be a blowout. I don't think it's gonna be a blowout. Okay, I'm gonna take the Jets.
Speaker 1: I love the history lesson at the game. I'm gonna think the Jets in this situation. I think the Jets defense is just too good. They're a team that seems like they have a glimmer of hope with Aaron Rodgers possibly coming back in December, which would be the most white shit of all time. And I'm also going to take the under because of the Jets defense and Justin Herbert being so up and down. Right now, We're good.
Speaker 8: Great show, great show, you guys.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 8: Drop the comments, drop the comments.
Speaker 1: Please subscribe. Tell your friends we need it more than ever.
Speaker 8: Tell us what you like about the underdog segment. Do you like the money lines? Do you like the points thing?
Speaker 3: Let us know?
Speaker 8: Sound off, sound off.
Speaker 1: Because we listen. Thank you so much from all of us here at Slips and Picks. We want to thank you for showing up week in and week out and telling your friends about the show, making it the greatest gambling show in recent history.
Speaker 5: Have an absolute day.
Speaker 12: Welcome back to another Penny Slips parlay. Last week another l Unfortunately, like we always say, the pass does not matter. It's all about the present. That is why it is called a gift, and we are officially in the holiday season. It is November and the gift of money will be spread out everywhere for the next two months. Last week was a tough one with the halftime full time parlays. I think a lot of us probably got screwed. But this week I'm going with a Sunday night football parlay and it will be Bills first Bengals. But what I'm rocking with is Joe Burrow over one and a half touchdowns. Ever since Joe has been healthy, which was probably Week five, he has always thrown more than one touchdown in every single game. I will also be rocking Josh Allen over one and a half touchdowns. I believe these last six games he has thrown over one touchdown.
Speaker 3: And to throw at it.
Speaker 12: To round out that parlay, we're gonna go Stefan Diggs anytime touchdown. The odds are not on not out on it yet, but Diggs rarely goes back to back games without touchdowns. It's only happened one time this season, and this Sunday night he will show out prime Time.
Speaker 3: So Joe Burrow over one.
Speaker 12: And a half touchdowns, Josh Allen over one and a half touchdowns, and Stefan Diggs anytime touchdown.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna do a little bit of the opposite.
Speaker 7: I'm going a full Thursday night slave parlay, Primetime parlays, primetime parlays. But you're riding all Titans, and we're starting out with over Will Levis's rushing yards at ten and a half. Next will be doing just a crispy Titan twenty line, and the final third pick will be Darrick Henry over twelve and a half receiving yards.
Speaker 6: Those odds come out to plus five seventy five.
Speaker 3: Fight and Spear to be back and Will Levis rush yards.
Speaker 9: They are the rookie QB.
Speaker 12: You know they'd like to get out scramble a little bit to the team parlay. Last week we were gutted by the Chiefs. This week we will not be because we left them off. First leg of the team parlay is Rams money line.
Speaker 6: The second leg is going to do one Saints.
Speaker 12: My Life, third leg Browns money line.
Speaker 7: And the fourth leg Ravens. Look now, no, no, we're going Ravens minus five and a.
Speaker 6: Half Ravens at home. Uh you take that parlay, it's gonna be plus six forty four. Really get adds on that. I think this is the week when the team parlay finally is.
Speaker 7: We've been getting screwed weekend leaked out with these random little food games.
Speaker 6: This is the week four legs Rider or Die.
Speaker 3: And next our rock 'am sock them pick them game.
Speaker 12: We've been waiting on this for so long because we're finally getting the Team Colors involved. We got the Chiefs versus the Dolphins, and we'll better way to find out who's gonna win than putting them in the ring.
Speaker 8: Good luck.
Speaker 3: Post.
Speaker 7: We're gonna go in and slow it down, and we're gonna give you the answer right here. It's gonna be a tough battle for its said team. Yeah I do too, so I'm impressed by that. Once again, this is our biggest game that is involved, the rocking soccer picking parlay of the week.
Speaker 6: So super excited to watch the Chiefs first of Miami Dolphins before we run out of here.
Speaker 7: I've got one last full slate parlay that I'm just gonna rattle off for.
Speaker 12: You, zero risk, all reward parlay.
Speaker 7: The full slate parlay starting out with Titans plus three Chiefs money line, Ravens minus six, Brown's money line, Falcons money line, Saints' money line, Commanders plus three, Buccaneers.
Speaker 6: Money line Rams money line.
Speaker 7: Colts minus two and a half, Eagles money line, Giants money line, Bill's money line, and to cap it off on Monday night, we have Chargers minus three. Those odds sit at a staggering three hundred and seventy thousand, eight hundred and twelve. I'm I I you know, I don't like to use the word lock, but I'm this might be the situation.
Speaker 12: If we're not gonna use the word lock, let's use the word bargain.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is a bargain.
Speaker 3: This is a bargain.
Speaker 7: Like I said, find four quarters in your car and that's gonna be one dollar to win. Three thy seven hundred and nine dollars and twelve cents. Again, that's gas for the year. It's groceries for you know, however long. I don't know how much you eat, but it's impressive stuff. Nonetheless, thank you guys for tuning into Penny Slips, the most impressive parlay Gamblink show on the face of the earth.
Speaker 6: We are the Interns. Go ahead and cue that outro music.