Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, my darling, Oh my god? Why kay so excited?
Speaker 2: Yeah, today's cute. It's been a cute weekend.
Speaker 4: It has. I mean, some people are exhausted for other reasons.
Speaker 2: But you know, I mean some of us was getting dicked last night. Hey, and and well that's not my brand, so it clearly wasn't me.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: How you doing, Marie? I am doing really well, friend. I had a good week. I had a great week. I'm so tired. I'm gonna go home and sleep after this and change my sheets. But I'm doing great.
Speaker 3: We got a play to go to later, so don't got to be arrested for the play exactly. We're gonna go see Larry Owens tonight. We are a strange loop. I don't know is this coming out?
Speaker 2: This is gonna come.
Speaker 3: Out, This would be out, yeah, but it's probably gonna be sold out by the time this drops.
Speaker 2: It's like I spoke to.
Speaker 3: The lady about the tickets and she said everything is sold out, like except for these expensive as health seats. I know, and you know what, at this point in my life, all my friends, anytime it's time to do something, it costs money.
Speaker 2: It's good, but There's something cool too about being able to pay.
Speaker 3: For something, you know what I mean, Like it's a lot of money, and I didn't want to buy a damn ticket. I was like, somebody else should pay for this, But uh, there's something cool in that, Like we're not just doing like these cheap, like poor people things, you know what I mean, Like we're adults, like we should be. We should be getting dressed up and doing stuff every once in a while. You know, he's tonight, right, I'm gonna throw a little sex in the city, a little Samantha Jones. You gonna have a little hill at, a little carry Bradshaw.
Speaker 4: Can we do it?
Speaker 2: A little Espa drill.
Speaker 4: We gotta bring snacks too. We gotta bring snacks to it.
Speaker 2: Oh, we gotta bring snacks.
Speaker 3: I mean because the sacks that they got there there, do they have snacks at well?
Speaker 4: Because this went to the same place as your when your roommate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I bought a sandwich from home. Yeah snacks, No, they didn't. That's why said we have to bring snacks.
Speaker 5: Oh okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, what like the movie theater? Ah, yes, yes, yes, okay, So somebody's gonna bring wings.
Speaker 3: Somebody put chicken in their clutch like Tiffany Hattish did at the met Gala. That's that's the energy that I want to bring into the the classy play we're going to tonight.
Speaker 2: If you, Marie, I will get up and not speak to you after you take a wing.
Speaker 4: And you know I'd be busting down them bones.
Speaker 3: I will eat all of it, sucking the bone marrow out, just like a West Indian man.
Speaker 2: Is this karaokey swet? What's kind of glaze?
Speaker 4: Is this.
Speaker 2: The marror name, Sydney? How are you doing?
Speaker 3: How was your week? Let's get into you know, let's get into that. I mean, Wick is good, you know, I just you know, I want to say that I'm an expert in something, but it was mainly it was you being an expert in something. We were asked to do something together and then I was like, oh yeah, I'm okay with the price, and Marie was like, well what about us?
Speaker 4: And then they were like hmm and then Marie was like what about that?
Speaker 3: And then Marie like up the fucking price the rate, and I was like it like doubled. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I mean I guess I'm never okay with the price.
Speaker 4: I was like, I should let Marie lead more.
Speaker 2: It was that what I was an expert in this week is getting us more money.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was like, well, because as a third world country, first generation Haitian American, I'm never okay with what money they offer.
Speaker 2: Also, when you.
Speaker 3: Know, these these brands and these companies have so much money and they refuse to pay people like us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but all of the top.
Speaker 3: CEOs and whatever making you know, ten million dollar Christmas bonuses a year, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So like, give me ask some zeros to this and then get back to me.
Speaker 3: Mind you, people of the first offer was cute too, Yesterdney, it was adorable, But the new money is by say, okay, the old offer was LaToya Luckett, and this new offer is Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Giselle knows, Yeah, that's my middle name, right, Gizil.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I mean it's low key blue Ivy, but we'll take it.
Speaker 2: I mean Blue Ivy would not do anything if that.
Speaker 3: The second offer that you were asking for was Beyonce. And then they were like, what meet you at Surrey? Yeah? The twins, Yeah what sir Surrey, Sir romy Roomy and sir Moroccan and Morocco.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 3: What's the Mariah Carey's kids name Moroccan ow Monrone. And then what's Jennifer lopez kids name? With them twins names Mark and Anthony.
Speaker 2: They're not to know? Yeah them is a girl kid?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like Marie.
Speaker 2: The girl's name is Mark. Boys, they need to know. I can't believe j Low had a baby with Mark Anthony.
Speaker 4: I believe it. She didn't have a baby, she had twins, but they look like him.
Speaker 6: That means Jennifer Lopez's children and are named Maximilian and m It's like Emma, but with an E at the end.
Speaker 5: Em Me.
Speaker 3: Some people don't deserve the right to give their children names.
Speaker 1: That's just some people just don't.
Speaker 2: They shouldn't be allowed. I think you should be able.
Speaker 4: You have to take a fucking test before you name your kids.
Speaker 2: Well, what's the first kid's name?
Speaker 6: Maximilian Max?
Speaker 3: So his name is Max, but she's talking about the full name though, Maximilian.
Speaker 6: Right, usually for the Maxwell, Oh Maxwell, however, you want.
Speaker 2: To actual maxis short force this Maximilian. We know you have money, like Duhm, but.
Speaker 3: I like Monroe for as a name for Ry Carey's kid. All right, well we said you don't like it, but that's fine.
Speaker 2: Whatever, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 4: I'm here for.
Speaker 2: Me means babies, babies. Uh.
Speaker 4: I was extra, you know, just just living my life.
Speaker 2: I've definitely decided that.
Speaker 3: I was like, I need to do more things that are not comedy related.
Speaker 4: And I've been saying no to shows. Yeah, like no, I can't do it, and we'll.
Speaker 2: Send them to me because I got stuff that I need to prepare for.
Speaker 4: Ye yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, eh, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not gonna that's great. Yeah, that's that's That's what.
Speaker 3: I was an expert in this week, also not saying no to show, but you know, also like trying to I'm giving up meat for a little while, Like I'm giving up chicken and beef. I'm only gonna do fish. So I'm doing that. It's terrible. I went to Chipotle yesterday and I was like, this bowl is so sad. Wait wow, I was like, how does the credittarian bowl cost the same as the chicken?
Speaker 2: But like what because it's chiplet, it's Chipotle. I was like, I was like I could have put some guag in here anyway. Why no.
Speaker 3: And then so I'm getting up early because I don't have a job right, so like I'll I do gigs randomly throughout the month. But yesterday I woke up, I had no idea what day it was, and I laid for like the first three minutes that I was awake. I was like, what it's today?
Speaker 2: Thursday?
Speaker 3: Like I had, I had no idea what the day was, and I was like, Alexa, what day is it? Like I had to So I need like some type of structure in my day to day because otherwise, like I'm not leaving my house until way too late to do shows or to like go to trade a Joe's because my free dezempted, you know what I mean. So like I'm forcing myself to get up every day and go to the gym, and like I'm trying to go to bed earlier so that i can get up and like read and journal. I'm doing all this stupid stuff now. So you know my name is Gwyneth, So that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful.
Speaker 4: I think that's the change that's needed with S and M. The growth. That's because I'll sit back and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, hmmm, how come we are not right here, and it's just like, yeah, switch some things up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the other thing that I have to do is I think I need to like stop being like, I need to stop checking Instagram so often. I got all this time now and I just I feel like when I was busy, I was like, I lag off Instagram when I'm not on it, you know that, right, And I log I'm not on it later than ten pm.
Speaker 2: Or before ten am. But in the recent.
Speaker 3: Weeks it'd be midnight this one fifteen in the morning, I'm on Instagram, and I'm like, and it's so easy to compare yourself to the good stuff that people are posting, because people only post the highlights.
Speaker 2: They're not posting like.
Speaker 3: You know, them falling down the stairs or you know, their abortion twork video, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like they they're not posting that. So that I needed to turk video.
Speaker 3: What is wrong with your video of this woman getting an abortion?
Speaker 2: It's on Twitter.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna find it and I'm gonna send it to you, ignorant And she the caption was me at my abortion and she's twirking butt naked and they're trying.
Speaker 2: They're like, man, we gotta start the procedure, and yeah, it's the whole I was. Anyway, I'll send it to y'all, I'll post it on the Please don't in the story.
Speaker 4: We cannot support that, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't support you, says listen. I support your choice. I don't support that choice. That's wrong.
Speaker 3: That's why they trying to shut our shit down. Bitch, you can't do that in this climate. Sis, and then posted it on Twitter. It's like sis viral viral, but like SIS, you're butt naked and you're getting an abortion, and it's on Twitter like SIS, pick a struggle. Actually, maybe not having the baby was the best choice that she made.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: No, I said, I support your choice, but I don't support that choice.
Speaker 2: No, but naked man, we need to get ready to start the procedure.
Speaker 1: It's on a loop.
Speaker 2: The doctor's like, he's like, I'm just gonna kill both of them, essentially.
Speaker 3: What the doctor said, and I'm I would have been okay with that choices.
Speaker 4: I want to know what kind of sweatpants she was wearing afterwards.
Speaker 2: You know, she came in like a fashion Ova jean.
Speaker 3: Somebody who toks at an abortion is not wearing sweatpants to an abortion. She is, fully, we's got to look at Cardi b Look, she's got like a crop top, a highlight her or something, and you know she scammed her way to the you know, she scammed somebody for the abortion money.
Speaker 2: So she's not playing out. I've got those loose sight wedge. She got the car. Yeah, she got the Kardashian Jenner shoes on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's like, Oh, I'm gonna do my abortion late so I can just go out after.
Speaker 2: At the abortion.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Look, we're not shading abortions, we're shading for it again, we're shading. We're shading this specific person for working at the abortion.
Speaker 2: She didn't even work after.
Speaker 4: It's like sins they got before.
Speaker 2: They did it. She was I mean the baby almost fell right up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, speaking of babies, no, speaking of falling out. Our guest today the speaking honestly came into the studio and match Sydney's uh, entire crop top under boob situation. He is probably like one of the sexiest people we've ever had in the studio.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Possibly high praise a word.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's a comic.
Speaker 3: He performs all over New York and we are super excited to welcome our hot Boys Summer expert.
Speaker 2: It's j Jerdine. Baby Baby. Do you have any thoughts or comments on what you've heard this far?
Speaker 5: Number one, I am on board with the abortion twerk because she was celebrating her right to have an abortion. What I'm not okay with is the fact that I haven't seen this video yet.
Speaker 4: I'm taking me for a take me for a loop.
Speaker 5: I'm super excited anything. I'm very excited that you guys are going to see a strange loop. That's have you seen it? I haven't seen it yet, but as a queer black performer, I need to you guys. I was in my head. I was already thinking and I loop and strange loop. So very excited. Congratulations to Larry Owens and all his success. I'm just happy to be with you guys, melon and popping in this room.
Speaker 2: Well, let's give everybody a full body of what you got going on. First of all, it's clear that you do arms. Yeah, I'm shoulder back, chest.
Speaker 5: Pull up on these holes.
Speaker 2: You do a pull ups? Pull ups is well, Andrew you write that down pull ups can pull.
Speaker 5: Ups and chin ups are different. Yeah, just the difference between them. So pull up hands are going to be facing the bar. Chin ups either going to have like a neutral grip or on your hand.
Speaker 2: So you work at the gym.
Speaker 5: I used to be a trainer, clearly. Yeah, okay, hook us up with some sessions. Okay, Yeah, we can pop off for a few. Uh, Andrew, you're invited as well.
Speaker 7: Uh that bitch, I'm gonna ride a dick all night.
Speaker 2: Let's ride the dick all night. I'm not riding it. I'm tired yesterday.
Speaker 5: That's the joke, right, Like girls only ride it for a few minutes. Guys ride it forever.
Speaker 2: That's what men are supposed to do.
Speaker 5: Guys some little X level like horses and then you bounce it on it. Yeah, no more.
Speaker 2: I'm adding that to the sex playlist. You know, obviously.
Speaker 3: He is okay, so you your your muscles are rippling and sexy. He's in a short as well.
Speaker 5: I like the fact that they left with me being funny and now they've skewed in on the nakedness.
Speaker 2: Well, because it's a very visual podcast.
Speaker 3: Let them know what you look like, because that determines if they're going to be invested or because if you start talking and they don't know what you look like.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be like, well what I want to go ahead and look.
Speaker 5: I'm wearing a crop top tank top with a mouth and a tongue on it because I'm.
Speaker 4: Subtle, staying or stay on brand.
Speaker 5: I'm on brand. I'm wearing a pattern summer short that I.
Speaker 2: Say short, puffy short, and the butt is.
Speaker 5: Sitting a guy from a little place called my Boyfriend's closet. It's a good store. So you have a man, Oh have a man? Have had a man for almost eight years years.
Speaker 4: I have people who look like this in relationships.
Speaker 3: I'm the only one that's allowed to look like this and be like, wait, you're taking no.
Speaker 5: I feel like I've been with him for so long that both of us are adults. And so if people want to flirt people, it's not completely open close. It's like a store. You have to know the owner, be like, technically it's open.
Speaker 2: We only so it seem like y'all banging everybody everything.
Speaker 4: It's like parenthood.
Speaker 2: You got to take a number.
Speaker 1: One more time.
Speaker 5: There's been some folks in the queue. As the Brits would say online, that's what we're say in New York people are online not We've had.
Speaker 3: An open relationship expert on the podcast before, but now, how what's the setup for you guys?
Speaker 5: We've been together so long that I know that ain't nobody else going to pay half the rent.
Speaker 2: That's that's a lie.
Speaker 5: I tell you right now. No one's want to like walk the dog. We've been together long enough. We've been through like deaths, We've been through like loss of family members. We've been through like so much stuff.
Speaker 2: You don't watch the more.
Speaker 5: No, I'm telling you, just like pet at.
Speaker 2: Funerals, I'm trying to figure out what are you talking about.
Speaker 5: I'm saying that we're committed to each other so much so that sex is like definitely this like third fourth most important thing. So if you want to hook up with someone, if you want to come with someone else, that's fine.
Speaker 6: You're making direct eye contact with me while you're saying this.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I would listened to much Megan thee stallion that turned the Hotways summer switch on, and so just went to Fire Island. That's the other thing. With the boyfriend, we're in a room feels.
Speaker 3: Very cup Now let's talk about this real quick, because not everybody.
Speaker 2: Knows what or where fire. Yeah, you know this is international.
Speaker 5: Okay, So it's what Mike Pence thinks gave people will do all the time in the sense there's just it's at the end of Long Island. It's this gay getaway. We're in the pines. It's primarily gay men and Cherry Grove. It's a bit more lesbians and what kind of lesbians, rich ones women with.
Speaker 2: Like Diane Keaton type.
Speaker 5: Should you guys should Definitely. I don't know how you guys haven't been yet.
Speaker 2: I have never heard of Cherry I've never heard of it.
Speaker 3: I've only ever heard of going. We gotta go. We got little a little very Bradley bed.
Speaker 4: We have a connect a Cherry Grove connect.
Speaker 1: Everyone city.
Speaker 2: We should take the Jymney out there like some real white women.
Speaker 3: No, you gotta first of all, you gotta get to Long Island.
Speaker 5: Your double r and then you go and then you go Sayville, and then you take a faery either to Cherry Grove or to the Pines. Now I was in the Pines, which is like we're in a we're in the Beyonce room in our house. So there was a Beyonce room and wis ovs room in two other themed rooms.
Speaker 2: There's theme rooms.
Speaker 5: Yeah in this house, listen, they love a theme. And the price was on point for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. My boyfriend and I only paid twelve hundred only.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Also you could have just said Wednesday, Saturday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Speaker 5: A couple of days in there.
Speaker 2: No, it was undred.
Speaker 5: But I didn't have to pay for alcohol. I didn't have to pay for so you gotta give me something else.
Speaker 1: Bro for weeds. So why you ain't bring no weed to the studio.
Speaker 5: I had to leave it there. No tons of naked boys. It was just I mean, it really was what I needed. It was so much of a vacation that I got back to New York and I was like, I need to work. I need to do a lot to get work. I have ruined all day.
Speaker 2: Huh poppers for breakfast papers.
Speaker 5: And there were there were a house brand of poppers like it was.
Speaker 1: Like well poppers, well.
Speaker 5: Not well brands.
Speaker 2: They made it specifically for that house. That that was me mooring it up.
Speaker 1: I was doing whip it whatever.
Speaker 5: Those whipping you know, some people actually do VCR cleaner. They spray they huff it into like a bandana or a towel, maximum impact and they huff it and that's like the next level. Anytime you start using household utilities and like cleaning supplies, these drugs, that's when I'm like, nah, I'm good, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: That's frugal using what you got your necessities?
Speaker 3: Also, who still has a v c R.
Speaker 5: That's what they sell it for now. It's like when people are like, oh no, this is a hemp shop, this head shop.
Speaker 1: A headshop?
Speaker 2: What's that you mean?
Speaker 5: Him hemp headshop. But also like when people sell glass pipes, like all of tobacco out of this glass pipe. You're like, yeah, this is front. Yeah, definitely a front.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what else?
Speaker 5: What happened to outdoor showers? At one point I saw a couple there was an outdoor sex sling and I saw people. Yeah, I saw swing. It was a swing or a slings a sling.
Speaker 2: How do you how do you strap into a sling?
Speaker 5: So you have like a place to put your feet and it's like kind of a leather.
Speaker 3: Another basket situations, something from a pottery barn.
Speaker 5: Just home decor, yeah, homo decor. And people that's it. There's a couple that was in it while everyone else is in the pool, and they weren't fully having sex, but they were like getting ready, and everyone in the pool and the hot tub was like, oh so we just we just ain't even here.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm.
Speaker 3: Having your room your room on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Speaker 2: And I'd be like, scoot over. This must be what spot is over here?
Speaker 5: There's a there's an underwear party. I'm like telling all the secrets we want to hear. Yeah, I saw one of the sikes there. There was an underwear.
Speaker 2: The person.
Speaker 5: Yes, cherry grow, Cherry Cherry Grow, Marie.
Speaker 2: We gotta go, We gotta talk, you gotta how do we get there? What do we do?
Speaker 5: Here's a pure woman of color. It's your duty now, Wanda.
Speaker 2: We know you're listening.
Speaker 1: Sis.
Speaker 5: She gave like a big group wave and here's the image I want to paint. So we're all in line for the underwear party in our underwear, jockstraps, thongs, various. And she sees this long line of gays trying to get into the Ice Palace for the underwear party, and she just kind of gives a queen asked, hey, you guys, and then scurries off because she knows people gonna be like, hey, I love your special I want to talk to you. She's like, don't got time for these baggots. And oh, I said it, said it. I've had enough in my mouth. I can say I've.
Speaker 2: Had enough in my mouth. I could say, he knows what it tastes like, this tastes the rainbow.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, you're going to say a problem problematic word.
Speaker 2: I like, it's not a problematic if a gay man says it.
Speaker 5: I like it only for you guys.
Speaker 6: You guys say problematic all the time.
Speaker 5: Know they got they let the woman again. I've turned Andrew.
Speaker 2: Andrew Andrews team j.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not saying that he can't say it. I don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 2: It was me. He says it's problematic, and it's.
Speaker 5: Like, but he's I won't say it again for the rest of you want me to say it again later? Yeah, and oh, that's he's into that.
Speaker 2: Andrew said say it again.
Speaker 4: My god, Andrew, you're gonna talk to like one more time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, just do it.
Speaker 1: Just put out.
Speaker 5: We got a sex fun so underwear party, which is like crazy because it's a huge dance floor. The second room was a massage room, this time massage, but just still relatively PG. Thirteen to R rated massages. No penises were completely out. And then there's a back room where like it's just all no, all the holes are barred, like like everything is out. Like you just walk back there and you're like, oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you guys were having sex right here. Yeah, but didn't you though? Oh I did. That's why I went back there, hey with my opera glasses.
Speaker 3: Oh kid, don't you guys from the Muppets.
Speaker 2: Or for Stanley people have called me and Sydney those guys.
Speaker 5: May I love it, No, but Ireland's an amazing place. I love it. Lots of lots of cute people. People get worried about diversity, but I said, there are lots of diverse types. There were black boys, Latin boys, white boys, and even some broke boys. So everyone Island.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, because if you you don't always pay your way there. So people some people day trip in the hopes they can find a place to stay. So you go without having a plan, flirt your way into a couch or bed.
Speaker 2: Oh this messy gaze. Should we do that? Cherry we got? We got an Airbnb.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna be their hotels and cherry grow and there's like an all newest ethic resorts.
Speaker 4: Should we do that?
Speaker 5: Should you halfway there?
Speaker 2: Today? Sid you you got your and you ain't got no brow in today's sis.
Speaker 5: You love it.
Speaker 4: You came in here with your rectum wide open.
Speaker 5: Thought this was the doctor's office. No one told me different. I just got health insurance. Hop boy summer, you just got so you can get tested. That's what you need during hog boys summer. Get tested everyone.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: What else? What else do you have planned for your hot boy summer.
Speaker 5: I'm going to Miami, so that's gonna be fun.
Speaker 4: So you can have a hot boys summer and be in a relationship.
Speaker 5: You can. You can't have a hot boy summer and being around because hoigh Boys Summer is about not only like celebrating your sexuality, but also sell brain the fact that we only here for a little bit. We should be able to be hoes or like, I don't care what you want to call it. Just be out there and be sexually happy. Make sure that you're orgasmin.
Speaker 3: Enough, make sure you come, insist or go if you're not coming. Yeah, but I feel like dudes are always coming and women are not coming enough, but or they are coming, and it's just like, are you still satisfied after your game?
Speaker 4: Like I don't know.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you do come and you go, wow, I need to go home, But sometimes you go, oh, all right, didn't know I could pull this off. And to me, like my Hot Boys Summer is actually about like showing people that you can have a lot of fun and be in a relationship but also still like have shit going on. I'm still like working, but I still want to play. It's kind of like what you said, like there's so many times from like comedy, comedy, comedy, comedy, but Fire Island. I was like, no comedy, just pool boys, alcohol, marijuana, pool boys, penis.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, I think the boys is a part of the penis.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately they're attached to them poised penis, poised penis, poison poise, penis A good time today.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I heard that you be sliding in people's see.
Speaker 5: Okay, this we can get spicy.
Speaker 2: I'm not the card. I mean, it's a Hot Boy Summer.
Speaker 5: You're I. What happens is people like photos and then they send in the mooji, or they like a story, they react to a story, and all stories end up in your messages no matter what, no matter the react. So DM sliding to me, you guys ian DM expert right sliding the DMS expert ian and me, I guess like have similar vibes and this into like I slide in a lot of d ms just both like unsolicited and like reactionary. So if you like a photo of mine and if you like my story, you're in my DMS already as a smiley facer, as a reacting So I'm gonna I'm gonna send back a devil emoji. I'm gonna send back what I have to.
Speaker 2: You know what I feel like that's an underused emoji in my phone. I'm gonna start sending triple.
Speaker 5: Douvil emoji means what's up? Okay.
Speaker 3: Also, I also heard about your close friends stunts that you pull.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we can pull up on Instagram.
Speaker 2: You know there's this.
Speaker 3: Section that's just close friends, close friends and close friends. Is that's it gets tricky because you're only putting up only a few people that are close to me, are going to see this, So you're gonna go, oh, you know, I can have a little fake nude here because we're close.
Speaker 2: Fake nudes, but fake some of the people that you put in your close friends, You're like, how did I.
Speaker 4: Get in close friends?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah I have? Are you and Jay's close friends?
Speaker 5: No? No, we're gonna the most recent close friends look because for me, it's definitely me and some red to exist and it's something that like everyone's already seen because you've seen me on the speedoup. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, can we use that phone for the shot?
Speaker 5: Please? You know what you guys, I'm gonna send it to you guys.
Speaker 3: We're gonna oh wow, pull up there it is well baby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta give me the inst you guys drop the apt but.
Speaker 2: Found them send a link to an Amazon sex swing.
Speaker 5: No, I think that like the close friends to me, like sometimes I guess straight people use it for gaysa but are like like show them throwing up. I don't know what to talk about how they hate people. They just show them throwing up. I don't know what straight people do with close friends, but that's not used close close friends for gay.
Speaker 2: Started to and then I was like, I don't really have close.
Speaker 5: Friends for gay people is about posting nudes you don't want taken down. And also like sometimes just straight up smuttiness, just straight up I'm talking about debauchery, so dodom and so exactly. I've read the Bible my hands when I picked it up from a kid. It's fine, mom, And so what happens is like episode yes, Margaret, Hey, So I think that close friends for gay guys is just way more sexual. It might also be that way for like some straight dudes, like they might show girls they hook up with. But I gay got Andrew and you can attest this close friends on Instagram for gay dudes hoes everyone.
Speaker 6: No, actually I don't have the same experience for close friends. I have a Fensta. I feel like that's a little fed Instagram. It's the one that you hide from your family and parents, like very close. It's it's close friends that follow you on your fensa. And then you're just like all the two do.
Speaker 4: You have wait, do you have to download it on something?
Speaker 6: No? No, no, no, it's just like another Instagram account.
Speaker 2: It's on Instagram, but it's fake.
Speaker 3: Install But I don't I don't want how it happened to another separate account. Oh, and it would just be you posted messy stuff there and only like.
Speaker 5: You talk about people.
Speaker 6: Probably yeah, and it's like, yeah, if you share like what I said on my fence to other people, like you're shitty, you're getting You're not allowed to follow it anymore.
Speaker 5: And they're always do do you want to.
Speaker 6: Follow my fenceto?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: My My prinsta is Magui guy. My fensta is ma Goo goo.
Speaker 1: And goo go.
Speaker 2: I see what you're doing here.
Speaker 6: It's on brand.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Currently I'm reasy, so maybe I'll be wheazy or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just gonna keep posting all.
Speaker 5: My Google that's sexual Google.
Speaker 2: That sounds like you choking on something.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, some of these dudes left other guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, so your mother's name is Margaret. Where are you from?
Speaker 5: From? Mississippi? The Magnoli crooked letter, crooked letter, hunt back hump back eye, that's it. It's cool. I'm from Mississippi. That's actually where I met my boyfriend, Mississippi, and we're in an international gay relationship.
Speaker 3: Late man in Mississippi and you guys have been together for eight years that's crazy.
Speaker 5: You want to get buried either there Alabama just to piss the states off. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Both.
Speaker 3: I feel like you could do both ceremony and one reception in the other one across the state.
Speaker 2: Be as gay as you can be down there.
Speaker 5: So that's where I'm from. I went to school in Mississippi up until like graduate school, and then I wanted to change the pace, so I went to Alabama because it's so different.
Speaker 4: Wait where did you go to school for.
Speaker 5: I went to school for English and then theater. So I got a BA, BFA and MFA.
Speaker 4: Stupid, stupid, I'm stupid, waste.
Speaker 5: Of money, A waste of money. Uh. And then I moved to New York, got signed with an agent who was terrible at her job because she was like them. She was like are you She's like, you're in New York? And I like moved up here because I was already training. I had some money saved up. I knew I could train here. And then I was just like, oh, man, like she's really bad. And so whenever you're in that situation as a performer, you're like, how do I make sure I can take control of my career trajectory? So I had been doing stand up and I've done it in Atlanta, I've done it in Alabama and Jackson. So I was like, I'm just do stand up in New York because she can't touch this, because I don't want her to mess this up. So I started doing stand up here kind of as a reaction to not being able to control my career path. Because she was like, you should go She's like, you should go in for kiky Boots. I was like, girl, I can't walk in heels. What Like, who told you this? She was like, but you're black.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: Exactly, it's not like a stiletto.
Speaker 3: It's like it's wed asable we stick gass boot he way Brady did it.
Speaker 2: If Waye Brady can be Kinky Boots, then you could be kinky.
Speaker 5: They put everybody in their mama in that damn show.
Speaker 4: So you're saying it's too many of those people. So you're like, oh, I'm not interested.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying that Kinky Boots was not my sweet spot, not forte, not my look, not my jugeole. It's not mama, not okay, So what is the dream role? The dream role for me, uh would be crafting my own like half hour comedy based on like being queer in the South and being black and like kind of like everybody hates Chris but so much gayer. So whenever you pitch that, like that's what everyone wants to hear. And then you go to generals and people like, great, we don't have money for anything but unscripted right now, And you go, girl, why did y'all ask me that? Exactly?
Speaker 3: So you could have sent this in an email? Yeah, do you pay for you want me to do in practical jokers?
Speaker 5: Is that what you say?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But if you're black and you pull pranks in public, you get shot. That's why we can't.
Speaker 2: Even consider that we're pulling pranks.
Speaker 5: Were getting you're pulling goods. So that's like the dream roll for me. Also, I would shout outs to the other two if they need another gay black person next season. I'm down. I was like telling secrets, so I went in, you do what you There's literally no reason not.
Speaker 4: To the best of the best.
Speaker 5: We're in an industry where it's gonna happen regardless. I auditioned for the black gay out of the instagaze at for the other two, and when I read I was like this is gonna be so fucking funny. People are gonna love this show. They need an instagate that's vapid and shallow, and they probably need like a black one, a Latino one, an Asian one, and a white one. I got this own lock walked out of the audition. I was like crushed it. And then like a month later I was like, oh, he got it. It wasn't me. Well kudos did right, But like.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like we've all kind of felt like that. We've all you You've gone to auditions where you were like, oh that it could have gone better, it couldn't have gone and you're like telling people you moving to London.
Speaker 5: Like the say she had braids in the script, Yeah.
Speaker 2: She looked pretty much just like me.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, she got commitment is shoes. It's me.
Speaker 5: I almost didn't come to this audition because of my commitment issue exactly.
Speaker 3: So you know, you read these things and you're like, there's no way they're not going to book me, and then they never do performance.
Speaker 5: I feel like our industry finds a way to make sure you're like, hey, by the way, be humble.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then there are people who like who don't have those growing pants like they just they be booking things regularly.
Speaker 5: I don't see their nose, just like people don't see my nose. Instagram. No one. Yes, if I said everything I didn't get on my Instagram, people be like, yay, you a complaining ass bitch.
Speaker 2: What happened to the new People find a way to the news.
Speaker 5: I'm here for the nudes, like drop a pig, dude, damn complaining a lot.
Speaker 3: People find a way to just complain on there. So I mean, you wouldn't be alone. But it's people who are doing well to be are anyway. I guess let me stop complaining to them because.
Speaker 5: I'm it.
Speaker 2: Could be worse. I could be ugly.
Speaker 5: That is you know. I'm gonna say this right now as I look around, this is the most beautiful podcast I've ever been on.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 5: I'm looking around. We're four for four four four four for four, four four for four, poor for four for four. It's like, is that order of Wendy's. Could you get a four for four Wendys? That's a Domino five five five dollars. But we're we're more expensive though we're still snack Wendy.
Speaker 3: This is not this is at least shake shack. No, not this, not this shake shack, because if you found a bug, I found hair.
Speaker 4: It was hair.
Speaker 2: We was in the chicken salway and my chicken sandwich chickens.
Speaker 3: You know, people were looking like, well, maybe it's your bitch, I'll slap.
Speaker 4: That's not the type of hair that's in my braids.
Speaker 2: Right now you're like, this is synthetic and it blown out.
Speaker 5: No, oh man, I'm still gonna go today. But man, wow, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you let's talk about tossing salad, like, what's the prep?
Speaker 2: What we're doing? Are we going to dinner or we just going straight to drinks?
Speaker 5: And so thank you people. If you don't if you if you have a rendezvous and you don't go to your calling it you have a reservational open table as it is. If you don't go to your house and clean up before you come over to me and my boyfriend's apartment, or if you don't clean up there, that's not happening. I need verbal confirmation that you hop in the shower and thoroughly checked. It can't never be clean up booty.
Speaker 3: Hold Okay, when you say clean up, you were talking about ass because I was like, oh, the the house.
Speaker 2: Fabulous song.
Speaker 1: I'm all.
Speaker 5: You listen, you can't eat dinner off no dirty plates. So it's yeah, no dirty, but casca, what troubleware? Stan, I'm need glassware, I need I need pirates.
Speaker 2: I was like, what about directs? I was like, what about paper plate?
Speaker 5: Paper plates? That's what you call it when you hook up with the skinny white boy with no ass and.
Speaker 6: You'll see it.
Speaker 5: You'll see it. I can find one for you. I can find one bottom ass d.
Speaker 2: That's when you hooked up with a white boy.
Speaker 1: I was clapping these paper plates together.
Speaker 5: Over plates not dirty at all. Lord, have merged the cookout plates, but what about the the deep.
Speaker 1: Dish serphone.
Speaker 2: Plate plates?
Speaker 1: Put a bowl up and put it on Google.
Speaker 5: From the shorts, I see very good hamstring development. So I'm thinking that leads to something of of respect.
Speaker 2: Well, Jay, can you show us a couple? Like what's a couple? Or not show us? But what are like?
Speaker 5: Three good workouts for the butt? Get in a plank, so fully extended plank calms out, and what you want to do is raise one foot, have your leg completely straight, unlike your trainer me you want to basically go to door seflection of the foot, so flex that foot, don't point it a single.
Speaker 2: But maybe andrew.
Speaker 3: Yeah so if you understand plate, No, he don't have the type of gap shorts to do it.
Speaker 5: You can do it. So plank full plank. Yeah, so getting profile, so face the other way, thank you. One leg up, lifted up, good, so don't point that to flex that foot other way either way. Yeah, so now isolate that right glue lift up. Yeah, your left lego straight up? No, just as straight as possible like that. Yep, now raise it, yep, just like that up again. But the foot gotta best that foot, don't point it, flex it.
Speaker 2: So we're working on your ass right now.
Speaker 4: That's what we do.
Speaker 5: Eventually.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's a good workout.
Speaker 5: Through the shorts, I could see, I could see a little.
Speaker 2: You might have seen a little stack, a.
Speaker 5: Little facebook poke. Second, goblet squads closer.
Speaker 4: The caption is training for the d.
Speaker 3: Uh So.
Speaker 5: Goblet squads is where you have a weight in front of you. You know about those. Yeah, you can go with a kettlebell or with a moderate weight dumbbell. I think you just squat, Yeah, you squat, make sure you have some e gauged depth, so either like I could be underneath you or a bench or a chair.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 5: And then the one thing I think enough people don't do is lunges. So actual by the way, lunges back and forth, so front lunges and make sure you're coming to ninety degrees with that need don't go too far over the toe and lunges going backwards and those words, so just the opposite direction. So a lot of lunges people think go front. Yeah, so if you reach back with the foot. Also like trains neuromuscular pathways, it.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you should have got your BFA, your your.
Speaker 5: Husiology biomechanics get baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, like it's funny because you can get that degree or you could get like a five hundred dollars certification and still train with folks.
Speaker 2: So that's what you did.
Speaker 5: That's kind of the hustle.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the gag. Is that that gag is it's fine of us. That's it, And Sally May doesn't hit you up for it's taken.
Speaker 5: In fact, you go, wow, that's so great. You went to school for this. I got a lot of gay clients stuff so I gotta go. You have fun talking about your science.
Speaker 2: I gotta get back to it.
Speaker 5: Also, part of your part of being a trainer is like having a rapport and have enough of a personality that people like I want to work with him.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, literally just selling yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all it is.
Speaker 2: But let's get back to that tools.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's they got to clean their butt clean? How do you? How do you thoroughly clean your butt home?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well there are a couple of devices. Yeah. So there's also like a bulb like traveling douche that people use. Some people use water bottles with the with the squirt nozzle, and some people have an attachment for their shower head on like the sure Shot or the power shot and it sprays water up there and it's like a that's like a thorough power washing for your.
Speaker 3: So you just spray water in your but but it has to be warm, uh, not hot, I mean not like tepid like you had tested on your wrist.
Speaker 4: Like okay, so we so hold on, we're cleaning the whole rectum.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever washed my.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's usually as long as if your fiber is on brand. It's so you pl as a pure for men capsules. They sell products for so much gay sex now, so what happens so Pure for man is like a fiber suppingent. It's basically silium husk and it flushes you out as well. So it just makes you poop for making poop for hours, and just make sure you do poop that day, maybe twice that day.
Speaker 4: You have to have a good bowel movement before you toss salad.
Speaker 5: Or okay, well that day, and then you have to clean up after that as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's a two day prep not two days two steps, because look, if I.
Speaker 2: Take it, might have to eat a no thank you my lax too late? What if you eating my butt? And I'm like, that's what And.
Speaker 5: That's uh, that's a very specific subcategory on porn hub that I don't necessarily get into.
Speaker 2: So I think they're called brown showers.
Speaker 5: No, I think, uh, I think as long as you're like ready, it's cool. I do also understand that some people it's a it's a massive undertaking.
Speaker 3: So you know what I think, anytime a man has ever tried to toss my salad, I'm uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Because I know I didn't pray. It's like, so, I don't know.
Speaker 5: A tongue can only go so far. So as long as you got a little bit on the inside and you clean the and like the foyer and the doors of the mansions with the tongue. With the tongue, Yeah, with the penis, that depends on the penis. That depends on a lot of a lot of factors. Have you don't have you had to deal with like a surprisingly small joint.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like this week really it was like, yeah, how big it is? I don't I don't know that bodybuilding bodybuilder boo, the pictures that you showed us. I was about to ask. I was like, are are you inside right now? But I did not want to do that.
Speaker 2: What are you inside?
Speaker 5: Are you? Are you verse? Did you talk? No?
Speaker 6: No, I'm not topping a bodybuilder. That feels weird.
Speaker 5: You have good you have great butts?
Speaker 2: Butts?
Speaker 6: No, I have no, I have no no desire yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're so you just don't top in general?
Speaker 5: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: And he was like, look at me, look at me on my butt.
Speaker 5: But you know what, that's a valuable service. Full bottoms are needed and respected. In this community.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, there's many will fall on you.
Speaker 5: Well in New York. Yes, but also like, okay, let's say you're sitting up thinking about Italy. Let's say you're sitting up a sex party.
Speaker 3: You need Okay, you're setting up a sex party. Let's talk about how one goes about sitting up a sex party. I was you see how we went from hot boys summer to like six parties.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 5: Summer Pride just happened. The world Pride was insane because there were a couple of extra million gay dudes in New York, and those same gay dudes stayed for the entire week, and then a good portion of them either went to pee Town or went to Fire Island the next week. So like we had even more gay dudes on Fire Island than usual. It was insane.
Speaker 2: A bunch of poor gays sleeping on couches.
Speaker 5: No, it was some rich gays that were also sleeping on couches. It was some rich gays every now and then you go, man, Yet, actors and dancers are gross, but doctors and lawyers are disgusting. Wait why well, because they are like animals, because they're re pressed all day. Like I get to come on podcasts and talk about eating as they don't get to do that. They got to talk about procedure, habeas, corpus, blah blah blah, the exactly. So when they get to Fire Island, they just got law.
Speaker 4: So they just be coming on people's foreheads and maybe.
Speaker 5: They're exactly to de prossors for everybody. So like, I think that what happens is whenever you like back to bottoms, you need people that are like, no, no, no, I don't need to top anyone. I just came here to be of service to everyone in the community.
Speaker 4: Exactly, So you're getting the train ran on your ass.
Speaker 5: Some of them love it to true.
Speaker 1: Google and Iru absolute it is one way.
Speaker 5: Come on, Thomas the tank top.
Speaker 3: I might change my fence. That might be that tank top engine. I love your fences gonna be wet goo.
Speaker 5: I want everyone to know that I love just how sexually free we are being right now, because like we couldn't. Sometimes people get really weird about this ship, like you and the being like, oh, you know, we had sex with Ball and people like I don't need to hear all that. I'm like, because you don't have sex, do you not?
Speaker 3: But this is These are conversations that people have with their friends. Yes, yes, so this podcast we're friends with everybody who's listening.
Speaker 2: To the business.
Speaker 5: We're super friends to Margaret.
Speaker 3: All friends and at the end of the day, you're learning stuff because I did not know about any of this.
Speaker 5: See look at me.
Speaker 2: We're going to Cherry Grove, bitch to see one. Get your bag, We're going since I got a faery.
Speaker 5: Pack that that's actually all you can bring in the underwear party. You have to have like smaller bags because you go and you check your clothing for free, and you can't like you don't have any place to put your phone. So I was just wearing like, oh your shows to look to look for the underwear party was Savage was at an ausie bumb look with like a pikaboo in the front and a pikaboo in the back, a.
Speaker 2: Pikabu in the front. So the tip was out the tip if you just want to show me your dick, you can. It is a nice jay. Please show us your dick.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 5: It's a nice dick. That was a look for the underwear party.
Speaker 2: Ah, you went with the glasses.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't go with the glasses. That was a pre that was a pre Look, it looks.
Speaker 2: Great, Jay, what the hell you? Okay we are packing, dude, this is not even hard.
Speaker 1: Can we set levels for it?
Speaker 5: When it makes a noise, a loud bang, yeah, j it's it's nice. My boyfriend is bigger.
Speaker 2: Uh so okay, wait, so can you tell us what your boyfriend looks like?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He on your Instagram?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I never see you always. You always look single. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I hear from other people that you have dick is bigger than yours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, m I could see it. Yeah you see it.
Speaker 6: That's the personality.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, see you you you.
Speaker 2: Pick up on it.
Speaker 5: Skinny tall boys, any tall boys that are kind of meek, not like super showy, they always have bigger than expected dicks, bigger than expected.
Speaker 2: I'm expected it to be tiny. You could tell you no, no, no, I mean you got a lot of like.
Speaker 5: Heavy.
Speaker 2: It does look.
Speaker 5: Like a bag of groceries. You're gonna wear it on the produce.
Speaker 2: It's like, well you're gonna have to pay how to do that?
Speaker 5: What's the code for the banana? I don't have it today my first day. You know that we have like house speedos. You guys are getting a lot of looks. I'll send these show.
Speaker 2: What's your dick?
Speaker 1: That's what the dig pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is that's like this is to me.
Speaker 5: I feel like so much of the fun is like the reveal and the.
Speaker 4: One of those bit you talk all that ship and then when it's time.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm very like the shadow of it, the suggestion.
Speaker 5: Here's the little of this. I mean, that's gonna be show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's really nice.
Speaker 5: But I pick for pick, pick for pick. But this was with the boyfriend took.
Speaker 2: That's your boy that's me.
Speaker 5: That's what the boyfriend took.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, it's hanging yikes, it's not that's not that's not that's not hard.
Speaker 5: No, it's not hard.
Speaker 3: That's your dick at rest his big ye wait jay, that's insane.
Speaker 5: That's not insane.
Speaker 2: I have never seen a flaccid dick. But that's like that.
Speaker 5: But that's like also like if I know we're taking pictures like it's how you like they have little bit like you're not like cold, it's not penis. It's not like outside's chucked in like you've had some you've had some time. You know, you're taking these pictures. This wasn't a surprise. You a little you, little you, a little bit you. You've turned on the idea of the pictures made basically were these Marisi dudes, let.
Speaker 2: Me go to the group chat where the group chat where all the nudes live.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm deleting this. I don't need to, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I got Sydney's news in here too, SOEs.
Speaker 6: Right in front of us from Sydney.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Thought Sydney sideboob side Booty shop was. I was like, why don't more comics do this?
Speaker 2: And they can?
Speaker 3: They can.
Speaker 2: Everything ain't for everybody. I mean, I gotta go all the way off. The news is far.
Speaker 5: I mean you like, there were people just running around on the nude beach and fire like. I took an Instagram picture. In the background, there's a guy who literally walked up to about volleyball game that was going on with his dick out and didn't have anything to do with volleyball. He's like, what's up you guys, and we were like, you just you interrupted their game.
Speaker 1: Wait, y'all just new nude volleyballing.
Speaker 2: So just Dick's flailing in the sand.
Speaker 5: Here's this was the other video of that booty in the background. That guy just walked up to them.
Speaker 2: His butt looks good.
Speaker 1: This a bubble butt.
Speaker 5: It was a bubble bubble a plate.
Speaker 2: That's a dish.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: I love how great everybody's body is. I'm turned on by that. I'm like, Wow, people just work out and stomachs are flat.
Speaker 2: And yeah, but that's these young days.
Speaker 5: Body is more for your runs rampant in the gay community. So I would let people know that's I don't always think that I look great, but I do want people to always celebrate what they look like and where they are in their journey. You just hooked up with a bodybuilder who looks like bam bam, bam bam. But then you get to his penis and you're like, oh, okay. And while we're not body shaming small penises, I do realize that everyone has something going on with them. They're not as we.
Speaker 2: Body shaming small penises. That's what we're doing, small piece.
Speaker 5: A small penis. Bottom then like you're fine, but like.
Speaker 4: Look at me, like I'm I'm physically great. But then you see my feet and you're like.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's my nude right come through all right have you. You know what if you showed those to France, I feel like they would pay Haiti their money. Maybe. Wow, these are boudoir shot. This is that's like.
Speaker 3: Who were getting, mister picture Sydney Carolina, you have a tripod bitch.
Speaker 4: I was trying to do them and if I show you the outtakes, you're like.
Speaker 2: Uh, what a strung al you want to see?
Speaker 5: Sydney City can show them?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, someone asked me to do a nude comedy show. Oh I love that one. These are all so classy.
Speaker 2: Well that's what we woke up. It was Monday morning.
Speaker 5: Were like, let's those are very classy. I want everyone to know that these are some of the most classys in the world. These bust down, busted open nudes. These are like very these are silhouettes. These ain't which is a little bit of a little bit of a nipple show, but.
Speaker 3: Also a whisper of pups whisper. Hardly hear whisper because you wouldn't don't zoom in since she was looking at I was not looking at you like that.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is nice, but.
Speaker 2: I was like, this will do okay. So you started to say if you're planning a sex party, you need blank blank Yeah.
Speaker 5: Starting a sex party, you definitely need verse people. You need people that want to kind of be the meat in the sandwich.
Speaker 1: You need.
Speaker 2: Sex party like finger food, finger poppets.
Speaker 5: The food is on the invite list. That's what's you know what I mean? Like, Ah, it's just and usually there at someone else's apartment. Like usually a lot of times it's an after party at a big gay event. So like we just have prides, there are a bunch of huge circuit parties. Those circuit parties you can't I mean, if you wanted to, I guess you could try to have sex there, but it's usually just very loud, very dancy. The circuit party I went to at the Javid Center, the surprise.
Speaker 1: Jacket is huge. That's so many gays you in.
Speaker 5: Thous than men in there, and three ladies and I guarantee you ladies. I heard a guy go, it's a lot of girls here. It's a loveless three girl and he was like, look at them.
Speaker 6: Too much.
Speaker 5: Missage in the gig community. Who So the surprise guest was Brandy. She showed up and sang like three witting Houston songs and then they were like, all right, we got another guest for you guys. Give it up for Beyonce's choreographer. You guys leaned heavy on that first word, Beyonces.
Speaker 4: That's rude, I think actually.
Speaker 5: So that was it.
Speaker 2: The chore Eraport just came out to like shake hands.
Speaker 5: He just know he did Beyonce choreography. But then at one point he kind of was like they know this, you know, it's just I was like, you can't be like just the hits. You ain't even Beyonce. Yeah, but so after a party like that, people want to go and actually be able to kind of chill a bit because the music there is very loud. Everyone's rolling or like on g or like just like two mess stop to do anything. So you go to like afties whenever someone's like I'm going to an aftie, that's like an after as an after party, and a lot of times gay after after party exactly a lot of time gay afties do become very sexual. Would you agree?
Speaker 6: I haven't been these This is so.
Speaker 2: Well, you need to pump up that button.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say right now, you look like a hot seth McFarlane. Do you ever get that.
Speaker 6: I get like the Matt Damon, like the meaty faces.
Speaker 5: No square jaw, very where you're from.
Speaker 6: I'm from New Jersey, Okay, okay, New Jersey.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would have shared that.
Speaker 5: Square him up, dude, like you's got a square job, square them up, trying to see you know what's on the table.
Speaker 3: Attay, you remind me like not saying that her energy is like Jay's, but the way Jay is like like slightly aggressive about stuff.
Speaker 4: That's how she is the girl that you had a crushed one.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 5: I have a crush on everyone in this room, everyone in this room. I first I met Sydney first we were We met first at a show because being introduced us and I was like, man, I love her set. And then I met Marie. One time I met Marie on the steps coming off a subway and I like said, she was with the boy, and she was like, oh, you're gay and I was like, well, you know, I'm queer. She was like, you gay because she was with a guy. I was like, well, you know, wen't got to get into it right now. She's like, okay, bye, because you were coming off the subway and I was going down into subway, I ask you if you were gay because I was wearing like no, because like you knew, but like it was one of those things you're like, I want to be able to joke with him.
Speaker 3: Wait, yeah, because because you Because if you had said you were straight, I would not have would have been like.
Speaker 5: No, he's a liar. He's a liar. Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you gay? I don't meet any more straight male friends, but more gay friends. So I can go to FT's Cherry Grove. Well that's lesbian, yes.
Speaker 5: And then my first time meeting you.
Speaker 2: So if you can see how Andree was sitting and presenting himself right.
Speaker 5: Now, he's very Sydney. To answer your question, I do flirt a lot and do Slatin dms. If this interview has shown any.
Speaker 2: Of you, no, I know that you do. I didn't need you to.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to put it on the table to know that the community.
Speaker 5: Did you know that? One time someone was like, Jake, do you flirt with everyone?
Speaker 2: And I was like what, Yes?
Speaker 5: Who said that?
Speaker 6: Because do you not take it personally?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: You should take it personally today because I'm here gay boys be fu boy. Yes, I didn't wear my Adidas skinny track hands and my USI and my over sized loose sight heels. I know I didn't wear my my Chelsea boots and my hat. I love it when straight boys started wearing hats, I was like, oh, so you you cheat. I get that's what the hat is for you, Grandpa level cheating yo.
Speaker 3: I feel like all men discovered Chelsea boots this past winter because everybody has a.
Speaker 5: Click clack, click clack, click clack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if they're brand new, I'll do. But like after they're just like, I.
Speaker 5: Do I know? Dwayne?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because your energy kind of reminds me of like a like it up him up.
Speaker 5: We're we're signing. We're signed with the same uh industry honk industry tongue, we have the same representation. I love him. Congrats Brooklyn not nine. By the way, if he's listening, he does. I'm also super nosy and I love people's accomplishments. So like whenever people like, how do you know about Larry? How do you know about Dwayne? It's my job as a comic and as a performer and as a writer and as a multi hyphen to be aware of the other queer people and black people in my spaces who are doing well. So like if I if I seecurly not go girls shout out to ms commercial got that to fa money, It's because I want to celebrate them. When people downplay of ship and you like anigg, I don't even know what she does, that's because they hate it. They do hateful, they know they they hate it.
Speaker 2: You said in real Mississippi sad every now and then, y'all, I get like very.
Speaker 5: Mississippi Mississippi because it's only there's only two syllables to people from there, Mississippi.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us anything about Mississippi that you feel like people get wrong?
Speaker 5: It's there. They're gay people there. In fact, like a lot of gay culture now is just Southern black culture. That's why everyone says, y'all. I mean that's why everyone RuPaul is a gay black man from Atlanta, So Southern gay culture is kind of the barometer for gay culture currently in Mississippi is a big part of that. Yeah, at a hope. I grew up with straight boys, so like I like switch on and off from like very gay. Like I'm like, I'm here for a lingo, I'm here for the look cis. But and then also be like what a do fol what a like just cause that's where like I grew up, and like they knew, Like growing up, some of homeboys like, man, Jay, we're gonna sit this lunch table with the football players, and no one's gonna call you gay. By the way, stop being so gay. Like it was a very they were aware of it, but they also just like he's funny enough that he could stay.
Speaker 2: Were you on the football team?
Speaker 5: Oh no, I played. I trained with the football players from January to May. We put on pads. In May, I saw someone get hit and I was like, oh for real? And then I got hit. I did my first backflip, which was also my last backflip, and then I was like, you know what, this acting ship is really a lot more fun. Yeah. I was like, I'm gonna stick to this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna act like I don't want to do football anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Well, what's next for you?
Speaker 3: What? Like, what's the we talked about your dream goal? Yes, hat boys summer, You're going to Miami?
Speaker 2: Where else? What else?
Speaker 5: Going to Miami? Doing my college tour this fall? Oh yeah, college tourna.
Speaker 4: Say you can take his to freaking shake Shock.
Speaker 5: After that, oh, I could definitely tell you that Shakeshack got something. College checks coming in did a panting at that check has not made it, not made it to my house. Please Greg Panteen, Procter and Gamble send me my money, run him his money. I was on the Procter and Gamble flow and a lot of people were like, do you like the commercialization of Pride and I was like, yeah, because LGBT the B stands for brand. Also give me my money. Listen, take back reclaim Pride to commercial. Blah blah blah commercial, So pay me. Everyone else you don't have to pay them because it is too commercial, but me send me my check.
Speaker 2: Doctor and Gamble send that money.
Speaker 5: Where I'm going to be First, I'm going to so Sunni Albany. I'm there in August. I'm doing another show for them. So shout out to the mega Bus.
Speaker 2: Sponsoring.
Speaker 5: Mega Bus is sponsored me because they pay for travel, but they think I'm taking something way more expensive. So they're like, you need this much for travel budget. It was like, exactly that much. I need even more. You're like I need yeah, I need like two fifty. Could you like make it three?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 5: Because it's like the Mega bus is thirty dollars. So that's where I'm first, and I go like Michigan State.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'm trying.
Speaker 5: I'm trying.
Speaker 4: Wait in the material do you do?
Speaker 2: Is it like what you know?
Speaker 5: The material is? Normally me I talk about being queer, I'll talk about being black. I was an educator for three years. I was a teacher of record at a college campus. I've dealt with hungover eighteen years of records, teacher of record. I was a graduate teaching assistant at the University of Alabama.
Speaker 4: Is that what we call it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've lived so many lives you eat ass Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, a course on it tall, a course on eating as it was called, introduction the musical theater for non majors and shout out to strange loop back to the musical theater, all the way back. It's a strange loop, a circle.
Speaker 1: A stranger loop.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: What I'm trying to So shows show show shows.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you've been with this guy for eight years? Are you gonna get married?
Speaker 5: Yes, we're actually getting married in our ten year anniversary. So yeah, two more years. But the wedding picks are gonna he just ordered a suit for a wedding, and I was like, this is what you got for someone else's wedding. I don't know what you're gonna wear to ours. So I'm wearing a dress. He's probably also wearing a dress. I can wear white because chocolate skin looks good. No, I mean, I'm very excited to marry him. Also, you get to New York and you just start wasting money, so you start you go, we gotta save for this wedding. Yeah, ship, we have been saving.
Speaker 2: What kind of y'all gonna do something like a destination thing?
Speaker 5: Thinking? We're actually really thinking Alabama because it's easier for his family and my family, and because he was Darren praying for right.
Speaker 2: A white Southern dead he paid.
Speaker 5: For a game. Shout out to Bill Gibbons, my soon to be father and.
Speaker 2: Robin's friend.
Speaker 5: He loves my set, he loves my jokes. He's a good dude.
Speaker 2: You guys are in a cute place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, really good and nephews love each other.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what are you gonna wear to the wedding? Which your dream? If money was not an option, what's.
Speaker 5: The mo And it wasn't an option? Probably, like I'd actually pull off one of these people that have been trying to do the harness tom Ford, I.
Speaker 4: Do that right now.
Speaker 5: I would actually try to pull that off. Also like two looks, so definitely like walk down the out look in a reception look, maybe even like uh and leave. Yeah, so three looks for the wedding is ideal, and for the rehearsal dinner, something like a bit stunty as well a little some Billy Porter. No, but see, I like Billy Porter loves big trains, and I don't like big train, right, I don't need a big train.
Speaker 3: But if you take out like because I've been seeing a lot of the new pose ads and he looks great in all of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he does love I don't need a train.
Speaker 5: I don't. I just I don't. I mean Google chootoo that kind of train. Yes. But as far as like.
Speaker 1: You got to have a little after after the part.
Speaker 5: Shake you can come and shake shot. I'm trying to see some shake shack.
Speaker 2: You should have been the flirting expert or the butt expert or just yeah, I want to see.
Speaker 5: Dixie, what up? Dixie? Yon says, the thing that happened at that thing that was okay, so I saw gay guys at that big party, the Wee party at the Javid Center on Fire Island, and I would be like, I'm so sick of seeing the same gays. I was like, how do I see you at a party for the ten thousand people and at this party and then the house. So sometimes you think things can be like anonymous and fun and care free, and they and then you see them also you go wow, you really just keep looking worse.
Speaker 2: This is my third time.
Speaker 3: That's that's my fear, is that, like when someone sees me for the first time, they're like, oh my god, and then by the third time on the train, they're like, oh wow, you.
Speaker 5: Buzzy just like this train, Like both of you guys are just stunning. And they're not enough. They're not enough people in our industry that take pride in like serving looks like just try.
Speaker 3: They're coming together. Now you realize you're coming together, but they also are you.
Speaker 5: Guys getting them together? Are you guys getting them together?
Speaker 2: You see?
Speaker 4: Truly we started something that we'll see if they can finish.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't really have much faith in them, but let them eat cake.
Speaker 5: We saw the photos and you guys don't know how smart that is. That was a Marie Antoinette quote from do you guys understand the connection? France Haitian there and I.
Speaker 2: Was just there.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: Let the meat cake.
Speaker 5: Google jamfel Google jampell.
Speaker 2: Let them money Google.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I think that I love that you came in to do this episode and we did it this way because we've been talking about Hot Girl Summer.
Speaker 2: We've been talking about.
Speaker 5: Hot Girl Summer.
Speaker 2: Pray ho and Hi pray.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what that's always a verse.
Speaker 2: That's the movie that I want to watch ray.
Speaker 3: But also like I feel like when you are doing what is what feels right to you, other people can notice that and it attracts.
Speaker 2: It makes you more attractive to people.
Speaker 5: Can you be honest? If you see someone on stage, there's always that one second where you go something right, they lied about something, something is false something. There are pretenses here.
Speaker 3: But you're living your life and you're living your truth, and you're showing people that you can have a hot boys summer, be in a full relationship interracial eight year relationship with a big dick white man, and.
Speaker 4: You could be working funny doing the do attract.
Speaker 3: You're telling us that you could be black and gay and cute and have body and booked.
Speaker 5: This is wow, We're not just.
Speaker 2: Nice to anybody else that actually we want you to pay for this.
Speaker 5: They heard college shows. We're like wait a minute, I said, well.
Speaker 1: They sending you money for the bus you did that.
Speaker 2: I was like, I know you got a lot of money left over.
Speaker 1: You take that bus right than.
Speaker 5: The Mega bus to Albany is definitely one of those experience where you like, just get to the show, just get to the show.
Speaker 2: To get to this. Didn't you take a bus to Canada?
Speaker 3: It was I took a bus to Canada and I went it was so long that I was like halfway through. I was like, I'm ready to just turn back.
Speaker 4: It's fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had to take the megabus from Philly after my good good show, like good good theater amazing. But you know what happened. I took the bus, but like the bus super late.
Speaker 1: I was like.
Speaker 5: A guy got on it with a dog, a full sized dog on the leash, and the bus driver was like, he got a ticket.
Speaker 2: You get a ticket too.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's he had to sit in the seat. I was like, imagine you got a ticket. I mean not on my bus. I'd be like, actually, people with small butts and men under five seven can't come on this boo.
Speaker 5: No, sure, sure. Someone got mad about short gaze the other day. They were like, they were like no, they were like, you know all these short gate jokes on on Twitter and Facebook. They're toxic, and someone's like you you you understand, we wouldn't know you were short if you hadn't posted this. We can't tell how tall you are from your abby.
Speaker 2: But still short gase is still good dick down, so it don't matter.
Speaker 5: Shorts get destroyed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh and they love it you throw them around. He's literally a little polly pocket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jay love a bullet buck. But the problem is, I gotta get out of here, Saul. Jay, please tell the people where they can find you.
Speaker 5: You can find me on all the social media at Jay Jorden all one word j A Y j U R D e N. That's on Instagram, Twitter, and on Facebook. You can so you can also catch me. I don't know my next show coming up. I think I'm on you guys. This show.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, The Knitting Factory on Sundays every Sunday, nine pm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gonna not be on this, but this is Sydney, this episode.
Speaker 5: You gotta get how time works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, fan freakantastic Jay, Thank you for being here, having being queer.
Speaker 2: Thank you for flirting with Andrew because I like, yeah, what's undoing them? But Andy damn Drew. Okay.
Speaker 3: So, if anybody has some sexy silhouette news they want to send experts.
Speaker 2: Send it to us. We won't repost them.
Speaker 3: But like you just want to see you, just show us, show us your angles, where are you at, how the light hits your back?
Speaker 2: Only if you're not a green bubble phone. Don't send us no news.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see nudes on an Android.
Speaker 3: We're all set, don't know they no matter how clear photo it's pixelated.
Speaker 4: We're set.
Speaker 2: Okay, but Google No, Thanks bye guy, bye bye.
Speaker 5: For This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe ccilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 2: Or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 5: Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team and liking our page on Facebook