Speaker 1: Hey, viewers, Sniffy's Cruising Confessions is an explicit podcast about queer sex, filter dirty words and unfiltered descriptions of sexual activities. If hearing about orgies, anonymous sex, kink, fetish, and more offends your sensibilities, you might want to skip this. Viewer discretion is advised. It's definitely not for kids. Welcome to Sniffy's Cruising Confessions. I'm Gabe Gonzalez and I'm Chris Patterson Rosso. Each week, we're going to be exploring the sublime world of queer sex, cruising, and relationships. We'll be talking to experts, sexperts, kinksters, sex workers, authors, poets, pups, doms, the whole gamut of the queer experience. I don't know how we're going to fit them all in the studio, but we will. We'll figure it out, certainly try. We'll be asking all of our guests questions, swapping sex stories with them, and providing practical advice and hopefully you can use at home wherever. That is so, Chris, of all the words in the queer lexicon, when I say come dump, what comes to mind?
Speaker 2: Ooh exhausting, exhausting?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I feel that it's it's a craft, it's a dedication. It is exhausting. I feel like cum dumps are the prima Donna at the group sex opera, right, they are, Maria Kallis. We are all Therethleen Battle, Yeah, thank you. Yeah, we all have our we all have our operatady.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to a cum dumb?
Speaker 1: I haven't been to like a come dump party before. I've definitely been to like a group sex experience, but I think like a pump and dump or like a come dump party itself is it's a very like rare phenomenon, Like all the elements have to be right. It's like you got it's like the chemistry of sex.
Speaker 3: And it's got to be a timer there? Does Is there a timer? Like an Alzheimer?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's kind of rough. I didn't know. We were like, that's how I would do mine if I got.
Speaker 2: I'm setting my watch the speed.
Speaker 1: Dating of load sharing, right, it's like you got five minutes in the corner. Well, Chris, I think it's about time our audience sets their egg timer because today we are going to be talking about a topic that is near and dear to us.
Speaker 3: Yes, come dumping is huge in the queer community, and for some people it's a way of life.
Speaker 1: Cum dumps are truly the endurance runners of queer sex, and we want to know more about what's making them sweat. So on today's episode of Sniffy's Cruising Confessions, we're talking to one of America's leading load collectors, Scott cars Lake.
Speaker 2: He'll share expert tips for planning your own pump and dump.
Speaker 1: Then we are stopping by an actual pump and Dumb group, where iconic adult performer Jonah Wheeler is naturally the center of attention. Welcome to Sniffy's Cruising Confessions.
Speaker 4: Put Jo pussy up. Put your put Jo pussy up.
Speaker 1: Put Joe pussy up. Put put Jo pussy up.
Speaker 4: Put Joe pussy up.
Speaker 1: Put put Yo pussy up.
Speaker 5: Put Jo pussy up.
Speaker 2: Put put Jo pussy up.
Speaker 5: Put Joe pussy up.
Speaker 4: Put put Joe pussy up, put job put put Jo put put Joe puts.
Speaker 1: Today's show is all about the height of queer event coordinating. I know, we are not talking about getting twenty seven people to split a fire island share. We are talking about coordinating the perfect pump and dumb and we're thrilled to be able to plunge deep into this topic with the help of our very special guest, Scott Carslake.
Speaker 3: Scott Carslake promotes himself as a tall, muscled jockbro com dumb. He's a former athlete and frat boy six ' five, two hundred and sixty pounds, and has found great popularity among his fifty k followers on Twitter.
Speaker 1: He has personally organized or been featured in dozens of coumdumbs, both in his home city of San Francisco, as well as across the nation and even internationally. Someone's booked M busy Welcome Scott Carslake.
Speaker 3: Hi, guys, So I have to ask, how did you get started as a cum dumb.
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly, it just sort of evolved naturally.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Now, I started, you know, going to sex parties and you know, hooking up with different guys and getting bright with different guys, and I started to realize that the com.
Speaker 2: Was the thing that turns me on the most, okay.
Speaker 4: And so when I started realizing that, I just started going further into that. And then a friend of mine and dear friend of mine, was like, would you like me to like invite guys over for you one night and we did that and it was like eight guys came over and I got eight loads and I was like, I like this, I want to go further with us. Okay, a natural progression. Yeah, it was like a natural progression. It's one over time, ye know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm really curious, what do you think kind of merits the title of come dump and when were you like if this is a word, I want to use, this is my word now.
Speaker 4: So this has been a point of debate, Like actually on Twitter you'll find threads where people say, no, I think this is a come dump. That's a come dump for me. And this is not taking away from anyone who has a different definition. A coumdump is someone who will take loads from any hardcock that wants to give away. There are definitely people who use that label, even though they may be more restrictive or selective in who they select. But for me and for many of my peers, it means if you're hard and you want to breathe, you can that really matter who you are, what you look like. Any of us.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that we're not gatekeeping cum dumping here. Okay, we're unpacking.
Speaker 3: A friend who sent me a message he's at the total top and he took one load and he's in a group message.
Speaker 2: He's like, am I come dump now?
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh yeah, you absolutely do not qualify.
Speaker 4: It's it's entering into the gay cultures like guns, you know, in a way that's I think might in a way make it less meaningful, but also it's great because it's becoming more mainstream, which I think is healthy for a gay culture and role.
Speaker 1: What do you think kind of contributes to this sort of mainstreaming, because I think it's pretty clear and I'd love for you to talk about this more, at least a few years ago, in a pre prep era, there's a lot of stigma surrounding bare back sex and especially sex involved multiple partners or group sex. What do you think is changed regarding the word come dump and sort of taking loads kind of during the mainstream now.
Speaker 4: To be honest with you, I mean, you hit the nail on the head. Prep is it? You know, before prep was a thing. Before I was on prep, believe it or not, I was a total talk one thousand percent because I really didn't, you know, want to get fucked without getting bred. It wasn't really what's the point? And then to me and so like prep changed everything and honestly allowed us to explore the ways that you know, gay culture and gay sex ways are not like straight sex wives.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask, is there kind of a community surrounding like organizing pump and dumps? Do people share like tips or best practices?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of the things I love about the coming down community, about my peers is though there's always a bit of a subtext of competition, because obviously.
Speaker 1: We're trying to get loads we end up we try.
Speaker 4: To be really mutually supportive, you know, and we like chatting with each other. We like saying congratulations, you know, like I, you know, I've messaged you know, Corey Hudson or brought Fox after they've done one and they've messaged me sometimes like a job, you know, like and like it's very much like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I imagine a world where you all share a calendar so you're not double booking.
Speaker 4: Actually explicitly suggested that no, and actually, so there's a great resource best come dumb hotels, I am.
Speaker 1: Is this a website?
Speaker 2: Yea a website?
Speaker 1: I love us. We do such great work. Yes, yeah, you know it's amazing.
Speaker 4: But one of the features they have is a Google calendar where you can say this is where I'm going to be on what data and what city this is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm curious. Besides sort of the planning, how has like sort of organizing these events and being a comped up change for you, like like what's the evolution sort of been Like I would.
Speaker 4: Say, for me, the journey has been really exciting. I had really really fun twenty twenty three. I I you know, I hit my my goal for the years of a thousand loads.
Speaker 2: It was really adulation, I know, I know, did you exceed it or did you just go.
Speaker 4: To I think it was something like one thy fifty by the end of the year, and it was great spreadsheet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to ask, how do you they're actually.
Speaker 4: Apps that you download it just like.
Speaker 2: So you have the phone sitting next to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what.
Speaker 4: No, And it was great. I would say though that, like, you know, this is again not in any way to discourage anyone from trying us. If they want to, you should. It's fun. I had a great time. But at the same time I found that as I've started this load seeking journey, sometimes when I'm just hooking up with a guy or at an orgy, it might be as hard a little bit harder to get into the swing of things when I'm like, why am I not getting bread? Why I'm not clean? You know, at a sex party or an orgy, maybe not everyone's going to come right away, you know. And so like that's been the only like the journey that I've been on. And now I'm like, you know what, but maybe I should take a step back from doing this every weekend and maybe try and reinvest my emotional energy and enjoying Okay, you know, more traditional kinds of stuff if you will, you know. Yeah, that's been my more sort of emotional enjourney. On the other a full bell curve. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And in terms of like sexual health, what are you doing me?
Speaker 4: Testing positive is a very very rare recurrence, yeah, for anything, you know. So I've got my prep, I've got my doxy prep. I actually I don't recommend this necessarily for most people, because I'm doing somebody sessions so often, and because it is marginally more effective. I actually go doxy prep, not doxy PEP.
Speaker 1: So this is also relatively new. Could you kind of describe for our listeners and viewers, what doxy PEP and doxy prep are sure so so.
Speaker 4: Doxy cycling is a antibiotic that recently has become approved as a way of essentially preventing many back to your STIs from taking hold in your body. And what you do is within twenty four to forty eight or seventy two hours after unprotected sex, you take two hundred milligrams of doctor cycling, which is normally two pills, and that is extremely effective, although not perfect, at preventing an STI infection. And it's essentially you know prep. You know, you know travada for for HIV, but for gonneriea syphilis, and you know alclamydia. And that's what's recommended for most people and most sexuals in most sexual contexts. Doxy prep, which is generally not recommended because you don't want to build antibiotic resistance if you don't have to, is where you take it in advance, essentially twice a day, one pal for let's say at least four or five days before and a few days after, and that is slightly more effective than the post explosure that PEP approach, but as I said, is generally not a good idea unless you're doing crazy shit like I was doing.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it right now. For example, Okay, what are your time limits?
Speaker 3: Like, like do you when you're going into it, You're like, Okay, I'm only going to do three hours, or I'm only going to do.
Speaker 4: I have done, you know, like weekends where I'll do two deep cleans and try and go twice. Realistically, is not with the trouble. Once you've done one session, you're so chafe you do not want to put a hose up your bet again. So I usually do like one deep clean and then I'll do like an evening session. I'll take a nap and then I'll do it morning session like a branch sesshion on the next day, within twenty four hours. Like that's like my usual time limit up to twenty four hours of come dumping in a weekend.
Speaker 2: So I have to ask where does all the come go?
Speaker 4: Fun fact, there's you know, multiple segments of your of your digits tract, and most people when you have sex, you just have the outer segment he's involved.
Speaker 2: Why the cum guys?
Speaker 4: I find for me, Once I get about past twenty loads, I start to feel the cum go from you know, the main part of your colon where you usually are having sex, up past the second hole into the descending quilling and you can feel, you can if you have you have body presents, you can feel it start to go in there and it's like it definitely was chatting with someone who had their first like big cum dump and it's like, yeah, I was crazy. I felt like I was being douched by cum, you know, And if you do a really good job with your clean out, you will find you are literally just having pure white coum cut out of your ass like a day or two later. It is crazy. It is crazy. Yeah, yeah, it's absolutely nuts.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm kind of wanted to try it.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like so one of one of the things I was told after one of my first big successful COMDOMNS is Corey had something it was like the.
Speaker 2: Star of the condomn world, like far and away.
Speaker 4: Like the best known. So he messaged me like after I finished, I was like, no, remember for the next few hours, it's never justified and he's not wrong. He's not wrong, like you'll you have to fart, don't do it like or certainly don't do it in bed when you're like recovery. Yeah, it will go everywhere.
Speaker 1: The imagery. Oh wow, that's a mate. It's never just oh my god, And here I thought it was just folks of I B s who had to your memoirs. It's never just memoirs of dumb. We got it printed now.
Speaker 2: I'll thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh man, all right, we are going to take a break, but when we come back, we're going to ask Scott where all the tally marks go. Once you run out of space on your back, stay tuned.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So let's say you're one of our listeners at home where you're me in this chair and you're thinking, that's it. I'm sold. I'm going to be a come dumb. Do you have like a plan of action when you're setting up a come dumb?
Speaker 4: Oh? Absolutely absolutely, And I would say actually a lot of it is before you even get to the point of setting a day like So the first thing, because I a lot of people find it hot, make sure it's more than a jerk off fallacy, because you know it is physically challenging. The deep clean is challenging that it's hard on your whole it's hard on your body. You know, maybe hop on Sniffy's one night and just try to invite people over, you know, like and see you know where you are after you know, eight or nine or ten or fifteen guys come over, just based on like you do do it, you know, do what you can, you know, like and see where you're at. Because you know, a lot of people will find that they maybe don't have their clean out routine to the level where you can go beyond eight or nine or ton guys, or maybe that their whole just gets too star So start there, you know, before you put in a lot offert because this is a lot of effort to set up. Then I would say the next step from there is, if you want to really go for it, figure out what your hook is. Figure out I mean there is some marketing that goes into this because because no believe it or not, like because the thing is, like people seem to think that like just saying hold up, no no questions asked is enough to bring the tops running.
Speaker 1: It is not, because there are like eight more people.
Speaker 4: Just so you have to, like, what is your hook? Now? I have you know the advantage of you know, I've put a lot of time and effort into my body, you know, ten hours a week in the job, and that helps, you know, I lean into like the jaw bro you know, athletic, you know, aesthetic, and that's a big part of my hook. I know people who are successful with come dumping, who lean into other hawks. It could be you're a bear. It could be not even a physical thing. It could be I'm.
Speaker 2: A water sports come down and I'm really flexible.
Speaker 1: There you go, right, yeah, we're buildings right now. This is yeah there. You know, what are things that you look for if you're trying to play an event like this at a hotel?
Speaker 4: So ideally you want a hotel that it doesn't have a key card reader in the elevator that requires you to wipe key card to go to your particular floor.
Speaker 1: Or like every person coming up you'd have to go down to just trying to hold everything inside.
Speaker 2: Like I've done that.
Speaker 6: It's not fun. It's really not fun. It's yeah, it's been a thing.
Speaker 4: Number One, Bigger hotels, high traffic areas with a lot of nightlife better because there's a lot of people coming all hours at night and you're less likely to be noticed. Uh, there's no particular trick for getting people and discreetly you want traffic to disguise the people, got it, or a motel where you can just walk right in without there being any sort of gate keeper up to the door, right, Yeah, So like that's key, and you know, is there in the motel situation, is there a really clear sight line between the room that you've been assigned.
Speaker 1: And I hadn't thought of that amateur hour over here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you really got to like, I'm not going to get everything. You really have to think about how does this look? You know, it really would have boils downtown, which.
Speaker 1: Is so funny because it's just people getting together to have sex. Like it's like, which is presumably happening a lot in hotels, but I think it's probably the vultol.
Speaker 4: And to be honest with you, honestly, what a lot of the management of hotels start to think if you have any people coming in out of your room, is that you're dealing drugs. So that's why it really matters, you know, Yeah, in some ways if they found out what you're afually doing, that might be relieved.
Speaker 1: You know, just a lot of I brought my own sheets, You'll be fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's the worst case scenario. They'll like tell you to like calm the funan, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You got two more hours, so what comes next?
Speaker 4: Well, So there are other aspects of preparing for your comdumb that you can consider. One is, many cities have what you might call cum dump surpas, people who really enjoy like pouring out bottoms. You want to try this or have this experience, And so if you can connect with one of them, that's an awesome way of doing it. And I will say that they are very in demand and they are wonderful people. My friend in San Francisco who I've become very close with, who does those most the most in SF is master K. He's a wonderful guy, but he's hit up like twenty times a diamic people wanting to have this experience.
Speaker 2: And does he charge for the service.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's.
Speaker 2: Just he does fun.
Speaker 4: But it's a hobby for him.
Speaker 2: It's a hobby for This is community organization, this.
Speaker 1: Is what is that the hunt for lack of a better word, for attendees kind of look like it's a lot of work.
Speaker 4: So first of all, I will say, genuinely, hand on heart, Sniffy's changed the game. It makes it so much easier. It's an incredible, incredible service. And what I do usually is I will go on days and advance how to create the group. I will start adding people to the group in advance. Sometimes I have friends also create groups because it just fills up and as you know, you probably know a lot of people won't show up, so like about a third to a quarter of the people that say they're gonna come actually come. So if you're trying to get that forty fifty loads, you need multiple groups active. Yeah, so yeah, definitely Sniffy's.
Speaker 2: Pumping dump groups are your friend.
Speaker 4: Then on top of that, you might be traveling to another city, so you might actually have to have a friend who lives in that city log on for you and create the group before you get there, because you can't wait till you arrive in town. Sometimes you gotta be working, Like I will start prepping for like a ten yees at are pumping up at least a week in advance. Yeah, like other sites sometimes can help too, but like that's really the go to way. I don't And usually what I'll do in terms of being on Sniffys is you cannot go out and type out every freaking detail on each Sniffy's message, because you're messaging hundreds of hundreds or two guys like my pumping dumps. You think they just like show up. They do not. It takes prep work, It takes a lot of message on.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just I'm very impressed that you have maxile Sniffy's group number and have seen what that looks like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, full of groups. Do you get like a badge for that account?
Speaker 4: I don't know what should ask?
Speaker 1: Can we get this man? As we need to give you a lifetime achievement of order? All right? So Scott, you've taken us through a lot of the preparation, the venue research, the planning. Uh now it's day of What does that look like for you?
Speaker 4: Make a list, know what you need to bring with you and pack it in advance. I usually bring a waterproof sheet because you don't want to mess up hotel but hotel sheets too badly and got a feed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't make that cleaning staff suffer from Oh god, do not.
Speaker 2: Do not.
Speaker 4: So there's that. I usually bring some mood lighting, you know. I bring a speaker for some little like music, like I've got a whole list of things, and to make sure you know what you're bringing, do your prep. Get to the hotel early, make sure you've set up, bring something to prompt the door. I don't like to just do the down bolt, because that's real suspicious stoccount. I usually, I mean, there's different ways of doing it. The way I do it just put a little cardboard strip over the latch and tape it so that the door will shut and look closed, but people can just push it open, right Yeah. Yeah, So like just leave time to get all that set up, you know, make sure that you've you know, put your stuff away, you've set the bed upright. Yeah. I usually like to bring some down soaps people can like wash their hands, get the lube off, or some wet white hoop ops is usually to go to all that kind stuff. Yeah, uh yeah, get there early. Try to keep the hours you say you're going to keep. Like that is the best way of getting repeat customers. Getting a good reputation is like, if you say you're going to be open from four pm to eight pm, be open from four pm to eight pm.
Speaker 2: Don't tap out early.
Speaker 1: Girl, tell them go downstairs from me. The way you're pumping dumps keep more consistent hours than so the body is in New York is very impressible. Barbershops, yeah, or the barbershops as you well know.
Speaker 4: And then like afterwards, well, I mean obviously clean up. I mean, yes, you're paying for a hotel room and you're paying for that service, but don't put the staff through that. Number one, it's rude to them. Number two, they're one of the fastest ways of getting a chill, com dumb hotel. To not be chill is to leave a fucking mess. So like I usually like make sure there's a trash bag for everyone to put their shit in, like if they like people up a wet wipe, or they have a paper towel, or they have gum, you know, like and yeah, just like leave time to make sure you're cleaning up, take the sheet off that you brought with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we've talked a lot about like what to do if you would like to host this event as the Maria callis bottom of the evening, But I am wondering do you have any etiquette or expectations for tops who might be attending an event like this for the first time. I might not be familiar with sort of the rundown.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I mean, I mean I would say that the goal of a comdump is the bottom once to get Brad. Don't go to a cum dump expecting to have a long private session or like oh my god, you're so hot or want to just really like take a look long as I can before I come. That's really rude. Like if you know you're going, well, you know you're going for you know, you can reach out afterwards exactly if you had to get experience, you get a god connection, you can always you know, a review five stars on yellow. But yeah, so like don't don't go expecting you know that, you know, you know you're there to come go you know that is that is I would say, try not to get in your head about it. A lot of people come with it and they end up with performance anxiety. And that's normal, Like we get it, you know, like of course, why would you not be rock hard walking in off the street Like it happens okay, Like it takes a moment to get in the mood. Like it's a little weird. Like some guys say they're intimidated by you know, how how pretty you're attractive, Like just chill like we're just people, or just we're just people. We're just another another guy that you're woking up with. So try to like be prepared to just get in a natural fa of my mind. Obviously, don't do drugs. Don't come expecting things for you, Like I have a lot of guys who show up expecting poppers to be provided. I personally don't use poppers, So don't necessarily bring. If you need something to get off, bring it with you.
Speaker 1: It's a byop this one, all right, get out of my head, Come on now, b yop the second T shirt slogan we've gotten out of this episode, all right. And then before we take a quick break, I do want to ask, what would you say, is like maybe your most successful memory organizing these pumping up events.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that's a tough one I've had. I've had so much joy and different. It's like different flavors of ice cream. Every every everyone's everyone's everyone's a little different, you know. Honestly, some of my favorite events are not necessarily the ones with the highest load counts, although there's some overlap, but the ones where I have the best company. I've done a few were I side by side with a friends. Yeah, and those are really magical because any come, no, no matter how successful you are, there going to be little moments where there's quiet or you're taking a break, and having someone there to like chat with or shit with is like.
Speaker 2: You can really bond out of the Yeah, do you always have someone with you?
Speaker 4: No? No, No, Often I don't. But you know, when I have the right chemistry with a friend and I do do that with with them, it's it's magical, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Usually when I think of that, I think there's like one star of the show. But every now and then you're like, I'll be Glinda, your alpha BA. We're hitting the notes in define grapht.
Speaker 4: The person and sometis the person you're with is not another bottom. Some of the person you're with is the person who's helping or you out, like the messages and it could be a good friend help before Yeah, yeah, you know exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, Scott, thank you so much for sharing your secrets and tips with us. This was very illuminating. You can find Scott at Muscled come Hole on Twitter and come dump on Blue Sky him a follow.
Speaker 3: After the break, we'll be heading out to an actual comm dump scene in progress with the iconic porn performer Jonah Wheeler.
Speaker 7: Come up here, come on, come fa, come on, come on, bear, come come.
Speaker 1: Up, come on.
Speaker 3: That was comb by Chris Conde, the rapper. Now, Gabe, are you a fan of Jonah Wheeler?
Speaker 1: I love Jonah. Jonah has been a dear friend of mine for a little bit. I just think he's such a talent, such a sweetheart. He is a legend in Brooklyn, a very brilliant and ambitious porn performer.
Speaker 3: Well, we knew that Jonah enjoyed me a cum dumb and so we send our director Adam Barron not to an observed a typical Saturday in Jonah's world.
Speaker 4: Big takes us.
Speaker 5: That's me, your big bross up taking time on Saturday afternoon, face down or face up, come and go. No long sessions, no loitering, no drugs, Popper's four twenty. Okay, leave your growth flooded and dripping. Put my Twitter handle and I said, I'll sometimes be filming just my face during this. Most of them are going to be openly gay people. But still with that, many of them would probably not admit to somebody that they showed up to a stranger's hotel room just to breathe them leave.
Speaker 2: In addition to the.
Speaker 5: Sixty five people who are on the Sniffy's event, like I posted on Twitter about it, and another twenty people I messaged through Twitter, that's eighty five invites. Typically like a quarter a third of those people show up, so I'm expecting twenty five to thirty. The first time I ever threw a comdumb event was a private event at my friend's house that I invited friends to. There were a couple of strangers. Some people invited people I didn't know because they know that I like that. We had a party themed around the fact that I looked like the dad in Mary Poppins' Returns. People wrote songs. There was a jockstrap cutting. Two summers ago, I did a real like we put up a listing on Sniffy's. The doors bolted show up. Between these times, I'm not looking, I got twenty five loads and twenty five dudes. I very much learned during that one that I needed a chaperone. That if somebody just hangs around for too long, like, they can make sure that they find their way out. If they're just like looking for a place to chill for a while. Is that the first time I'm doing it in Manhattan for some time I'm doing it in New York in like in my home city. I feel like everybody's gonna fuck a little harder here. This is a lube syringe. I'm gonna fill it with lube and put it deep inside, which makes it less likely for me to get injured by big dicks or insufficient lube. Because I set this event up as like Big Bro takes loads, I'm playing into a lot of people's brother fantasies. So I think what I want to write is like Bro loads with two arrows, greats andcum dumping. It can take like eighty one hundred guys in a night, but you're a great person to have as the first one.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it. Yeah, I feel fucking great? Am I holes real happy?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: You know there's a fantasy version of this that is like having a part of somebody's DNA and you changes you a little bit. But I also like sort of the idea of spiritually or psychologically you become a little bit like the people. Through this closeness and this intimate act. I have no purpose except for you to pound your cock into me, over and over as hard as you can and want to.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm here for. Do that to me.
Speaker 5: Ah yeah, Both those last two you could feel when they came. They just shoved the hole way in and held it there. You just feel their cock pulse and unload.
Speaker 2: Fuck, it's such a good.
Speaker 5: Feeling breeding coming the moment of orgasm with somebody. I think it tells you a lot about a person, getting little glimpses into parts of a person that you may not get to see anywhere else. That's halfway to a record number twenty five see old records, so we'll see. I mean, I love the moments where people just come boom boom, when you're like, oh, the cascades started and somebody came, and that got somebody else to come, and I got somebody else to come.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's fucking great about this one. This like ten years ago.
Speaker 5: As the dude that I got into breeding with, you were fucking unforgettable, buddy, Fuck yeah, fucking.
Speaker 4: Coming me, dude, make it fourteen.
Speaker 5: Come to advice, at the end of the work day is the best time for doing it. Four point thirty to six thirty on like a Thursday on a Tuesday, when people are on their way home and conceivably got stuck in traffic. Anybody who needs to know where they were, it's very easy to excuse why they took twenty minutes to go three and nobody needs to know.
Speaker 2: I'm so fucking happy you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that's twenty There's a lot of people who want to be like first in, who want to like fuck before there's a lot of loads in there. There's also going to be like people right at the end who really want to fuck when there's the most come in there. This guy's put two in already and it's working on a third fuck for an hour forty five twenty three loads. I love when I leave a sex party and I've been fucking with a group of people on it that I met there, and then I see it putting them put in clothes and they're not. They don't present to the world as the people that I met them ass and neither of those people is false. I have twenty seven loads in me. It's fucking incredible. It's a record. I don't know if a comdump session like this was really possible to this degree. Like before Sniffy's came around as a platform. Sniffy's puts a coumdumb scenario in accessible range for so many people. It's not just a thing you see on the internet in a Treasure Island media video. It's a thing that you could go downtown and do on a Thursday evening. I have one important thing that I really want to say. Yeah, God, I want twenty more loads in me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what a tryo. That was fantastic, what a triumph, cute and hot.
Speaker 2: It was the time.
Speaker 3: I was definitely aroused, but also like endeared. At the time, I was like, that's Jonah. Yeah, that's Jonah. Right, all right, Wow, this show has been crazed. It was wild. We had an incredible guest. We saw a wild video.
Speaker 1: Chris, was there anything that surprised you about today's episode?
Speaker 2: How much I want to organize my own pumping dump?
Speaker 1: Wow? Okay, well, if you need any chaperones. And I was a moment to put out the call. I think, so if you want to help me with that, I'll get on Snippy's. I'll create the ad. You be my wingman. I love that. I don't think I realized how much effort actually goes into planning, planning, like planning a pump and dump event with a lot of folks being the come dump for the day. The amount of planning that it takes to put in I think would dissuade me from ever wanting to do it, among other things. I'm not a planner. I'm a spontaneous girl. But it's it is pretty intense when you think about the logistics. It's like putting together any sort of event or like a video shoot or inviting people to a party, It's like, who's going to show up? Do I have enough stuff to go around?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: But I think that was the thing that like both our guests were saying, was so like, thank God for Sniffy's because it takes out a lot of that planning work and it makes it a lot easier.
Speaker 1: Scott reached the maximum number of people you can have in a Sniffy's group. I was like, you were really pushing. Then how to create a second ass and then a third? He said as well, and have her friend create an ad just to give the amount of people. I mean, that's that's power, that's commitment. And she's got a day job, like Wild Wild you can never.
Speaker 3: I couldn't have ever. I could not be me either. We want to thank Scott Carslake aka Muscle come Hole on Twitter and Jonah Wheeler who took all of those loads.
Speaker 1: Yes, don't ever let anyone tell you gayser about a math. Jonah kept a meticulous, meticulous calculus and you can find all of Jonah's links from fan sites to social media on show off Jonah dot com. Sniffy's Cruising Confessions is directed by Adam Barrons, produced by Stevie Williams and Cameron Semino, and executive produced by Eli Martin.
Speaker 2: Cruising Compassions is presented by Sniffy's, the ultimate map based cruising platform for gay by incurious people. Are you ready to cruise?
Speaker 3: Check out the map at sniffies dot com and follow Sniffy's on socials at Sniffy's app.
Speaker 1: Put your put, put your put, put your puta