Speaker 1: Volume.
Speaker 2: mL Football release their top ten receivers in the two thousands Number one, Randy Moss number two, t O number three, Marvin Harrison number four, Big Game, Tory hol number five.
Speaker 3: The Greatest Entertainment of all time.
Speaker 2: Chad o Jo Siko Johnson number six, Hydes Ward number seven, Steve Smith Senior number eight, Reggie Wayne number nine, Reverendnight, Isaac Bruce number.
Speaker 3: Ten, and Kwan Boulder God, hold on why yet? The hold on? Who who who wo?
Speaker 1: Wo? Whoa whoa wo?
Speaker 3: What life is gerald? Yep? Listen that Cholvin John Longe hold on?
Speaker 1: They And there was an argument of by this earlier, earlier all day on Twitter, obviously on my timeline, because I said, the hell if that take me out and put Andre Johnson now they also, I love, I love Aan Kuanna what he did for the game, but as something Captain Johnson has to be on there somewhere as well.
Speaker 3: What about laughing you just got the third both catch Larry.
Speaker 1: For Jerald has to be there as well. But then people said it's the two thousands. So the two thousands, I think Mega Tron only got maybe three years because I think he came in and I forgot what year he got drafted. I think he came in he only had three years of.
Speaker 3: How many years? How many years are one? Who years?
Speaker 2: Was a laughish yer behind an Kwan because I think I think I think Fitts was like one year behind an Kwan.
Speaker 1: It's it's, it's it's a mother ship. Derek Mason, Derek, Derek Mason should be on there too.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't think people understand d make puting.
Speaker 3: Some work man? What that man, Julio Jones.
Speaker 1: You're talking about two thousands though Jo.
Speaker 2: And Kwan was two thousand and three. Then what you saying? Julio one in two thousand? I think no, Jolio came into twenty twenty him and A J.
Speaker 3: Green. Yeah ah ah mm hmm yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it. I should have I should have been higher though, I should have.
Speaker 3: Who okay, who you? Who you?
Speaker 2: Who are you replacing you? Replacing mass t o uh Marvin or Tory.
Speaker 1: Holt like just off entertainment alone. I'm number one.
Speaker 3: Who you were taking out?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put I just.
Speaker 3: Told you so, you're gonna put you in.
Speaker 1: You know when when we talk about numerical order, right, doesn't everything start with zero?
Speaker 3: No, it starts with one. Okay, but before one is zero? Who zero? Is that the z? Roy? You ain't zero? You don't want to be zero?
Speaker 1: So it's me then then t O, then Moss, then whatever or do you want to do?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm you know zero is the negative? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 1: I was, I was have a quick comeback, but I missed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you, I think you want to be so if we ate, so we gotta take, We're gonna take.
Speaker 1: Hell, no, boy, were you taking off wood? That's right?
Speaker 3: Hey, listen.
Speaker 1: I specifically said entertainment and fun value only. I'm I'm mad at the top.
Speaker 3: That's it. But that that was a good list. I very fortunate enough that I was.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I saw all these guys.
Speaker 2: That's all these guys, Randy, t O, Marvin played against Randy. I never played against t O, played against Marvin, played against Holt played against O.
Speaker 3: Joe.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, Kelly.
Speaker 2: What's hands on it? What's hands on? What did the time you get hands was on that team in ninety eight, Hey, I know he's that team in two thousand. Tell Joe what I did, y'all? We played, y'all.
Speaker 3: That's why I was the name. Nothing lost so long? Who had the big game?
Speaker 1: But I did what I did, y'all when we played, y'all, I wasn't there was in Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we y'all. What I did to you? I think I think you might have had like three? But how many TVs?
Speaker 2: How many catches? Oh you're having two thousand and one against because we beat the Heller? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Hey, pull them numbers up, Ash, It wasn't no, honey, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Got what out of my rookie year? That's okay. You woul learned that target like you had too. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: I bet how much I had? Ask how much I had?
Speaker 3: What do you have? Ask? Fifty five sixty yards? I had about by two thirty? No, he didn't playing the Baltimore game, I did. Yeah. I think you might have called a touchdown against us in two thousand. I sure did. That's what I would do. I catch it. That was at Denver then, But we beat hell out, y'all. Are you were gone?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you asked seven targets, three catches for twenty eight yards against us?
Speaker 3: It was what I have? What I have? As Hey?
Speaker 1: That boy was skating out there.
Speaker 2: What against Baltimore. Oh, oh, Joe, you do realize, Oh Joe, you didn't even you did. Y'all didn't even score.
Speaker 3: I ain't score. It was zero. Y'all had zero. Again, since you like zeros, y'all had that. Hold on what year?
Speaker 2: This was two thousand and one? Yep, seven targets, three catches, twenty eight yards.
Speaker 3: What I have I do? I have me a tub, sweet.
Speaker 1: Tub to the other five catches, I ain't catch them.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, you had that was four targets. I mean because I said you had seven targets, you had three catches, so it wasn't five.
Speaker 3: You in math didn't do too good. That was four. You didn't catch. No, No, I ain't dropped no ball.
Speaker 1: Now that's one thing I ain't do.
Speaker 3: I ain't dropped the money. I ain't dropped the money.
Speaker 1: My head on my hands was like glue.
Speaker 2: You hit me at a tub? Oh I scored in two thousand and one? Oh that was two thousand or I had three targets, three catches thirty two yards.
Speaker 3: So you see the difference. Three targets, three catches.
Speaker 1: Well you play hold on, hold on, you gotta understand what defense I was going against This was the Baltimore Ravens. Man, I ain't really I ain't really get y'all skipped.
Speaker 3: No, no, you didn't. You didn't get the two thousand based Ravens defense. You got the old what same thing?
Speaker 1: Y'all wasn't missing too many pieces, man, y'all wasn't missing too any.
Speaker 3: Oh what did he do?
Speaker 2: What he do the second time? Because that was the home game? I think there, what do you doing? Because I think he had a touchdown. He probably had a touchdown the second time.
Speaker 1: Every time I play all of the score. Now, that's what I'm gonna do. No, you didn't you had the twenty eight Measley yards. You ain't even have it the first down. That's my rookie year. They were just introducing me to y'all. You know when you first meet somebody, Joe, y'all. They didn't want to get they didn't.
Speaker 3: Want to put me out. Oh Joe. The first time y'all played, you had one target, no catchers.
Speaker 1: Man, that's it. Oh you know what, because see that's my rookie year. So they ain't really introduce me to y'all. Oh that was the second time that was having that game?
Speaker 3: What happened. What I did? What I did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, eight, I had twelve targets, eight catches. You had one target, no catches. You out there, he was out there bull hiving.
Speaker 1: Hey wa yeah, what year was that?
Speaker 3: Two thousand and one? The year you asked my lookie here, what that got? What I did after that? Though? What I did after that, I don't know. I wasn't there. I was in Denver.
Speaker 2: Now you want to say what we did in different we played all in two thousand two. Well, yeah, I know, I know, I know you lost.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. I know that. I don't know what the numbers, but.
Speaker 1: Women numbers looked like, asked what I did in Denver? Yeah, I think you got a touchdown, but I do I cast touchdowns.
Speaker 3: But we beat y'all.
Speaker 1: Okay, we talked about from an individual standpoint, I can't control I can't control the team.
Speaker 3: No regular season we played in two thousand and three. Yeah, yeah, what I did then?
Speaker 1: What I did then, because hey, by the time two thousand and three came, Joe, like I had fully arrived.
Speaker 3: Like I was, like, I knocked, Okay, what would it? What do you do? Because that was car I think that that was Carson, your Carson we have. Hey, Hey, what year did you change your name though? To you?
Speaker 1: I think maybe two thousand and seven. I just wonder if you'd have played the Baltimore Ravens in two thousand. We made him change it back. Hey, Joe, listen, I changed my name simply for marketing and branding purposes only.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 2: Oh two thousand, Oh Joe, you had ten targets, six catches, ninety five yards of a touchdown.
Speaker 3: That was me? That was all right? What was what was this? What happened was the goo ash? Thirty to ten? Was the score or bus stop?
Speaker 1: So I was the only one that scored, Yes, And it was late in the game when you scored. It don't matter how long as I got in there. Sometimes you listen. Sometimes sometimes you gotta. When you go on a date, sometimes you know, you know, you get the first base, sometime you get the second.
Speaker 2: That's all right, Hey, Joe, I don't want to tell nobody, but we had to call the dolls off.
Speaker 3: He scored with a minute left in the ball throw. Yeah, ain't had no choice but the throw. I don't know what you had. You had a choice. You had four quarters and you had time to do something before the we beat the brakes onthing. Oh Joe, you still celebrated on them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, no, Listen. One thing I always did, Joe, is I never celebrated, never did a celebration if we were losing. Only if we were to tie the game or we scored first, or was it to go up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I ain't played like that. Well, you ain't do no celebrating against on the teams. I would loose that. Oh cho, man, you're lucky.
Speaker 1: Listen, you lucky. We didn't cross path like at the same time like you would use on the back end, And I was coming in. If I play during your row like during man, I would have sought your ass up.
Speaker 2: But boy, oh Joe, I was like I would. I'm good for having tubs against Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Kell.
Speaker 1: You have to understand. You have to understand.
Speaker 2: We played what two thousand, dropped two and what we do in two thousands before you got there, Ojo. Then before you got there, we beat the break.
Speaker 1: You have to understand how bad Cincinnati was back then. Not understanding that, Joe, that that's not fair.
Speaker 2: So we your defense still suspect. I mean, y'all got some great offense players with Joe and Chase and Higgins. But that defense dang had damn Oh my bad o jo. We beat y'all thirty seven zero in two thousand.
Speaker 3: I've caught twicet twice. I already know that I don't like that.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, Our Moss Darryl Williams, Hey.
Speaker 3: Will it boy, not me?
Speaker 2: He talked me in the end z on he had the spelled the ownerant though I think it spelled the owneran joke. They're gonna spell the ownerate cause the reference gonna do that. I had about four catching. I had about four catches about fifty yard two tubs man. Not in Cincinnati in two thousand. No you talking about I'm just the first game, first game, hit like a two yarder. Yeah, the game in Cincinnati, the thirty seven nothing, that's when it noted the Keilly Smith. That's when Robertnette hit a Kelley Smith that knocked him out of the game. Y'all about have had like forty yards that game.
Speaker 3: The hell you say? I called two touchdowns that game in two thousand, I did play. Yeah it is it is in two thousand. Yeah, let me let me go. Lord, have no see what I said as.
Speaker 2: Try to short change me my numbers, Joe, I ain't play. That's what I think I'm gonna know. Uh Ravens m hm, Okay what it is? Get them right, man, Let them know. Yeah, ad tried to short change me. We beat them twenty seven seven.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, okay Shannon sharp seven for sixty sixty six and two touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Ayess who the Ravens. I ain't play, y'all.
Speaker 2: In two thousand, that was that's when as a matter of fact, that's when Corey Dillon ran broke the record against the Broncos. He ran for two seventy five to seventy six. Because the record with Walter Payton to seventy five. Who broke OJ's record like two seventy three? But don't worry about it, don't Joe?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Hey? I was that boy?
Speaker 1: And Joe you missed it.
Speaker 2: Saint Kwon Barclay's iconic reverse hurdle is the cover of the Madden NFL. That's why I mean, this is the second hold on. This is the second straight year a running back had been on the cover. Christian McCaffrey being the athlete on Madden NFL twenty five that sparked the debate of the infamous Madden Curse once more. Uh. This is the first time a member of the Jacksonville Jag has been on the cover of a Madden I'll bet as a person being hurdled.
Speaker 3: Damn. Hey, the person getting hurdled.
Speaker 1: Hey, he got to be upset about that.
Speaker 3: Boy, he got to be upset about.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he he'll mortealized. He made That's like that Jordan push off o Joe.
Speaker 3: Russell, you wanted to push off. He just he just guided him a little bit out of the way. Well he only yeah, that that's what he guided him. That's album it is, it is.
Speaker 1: I just left. We were at Geno Steakhouse to night, uh and they turned it into kun uh Chi stak It was really really, really really dope.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Event I was able to congratulate Sae Quon on being the cover athlete and we talked about the Madden Curse.
Speaker 3: Josh Allen was going to cover.
Speaker 1: Didn't get hurt when not not too long ago, John a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: E didn't get hurt.
Speaker 1: Pastor Mahome was on the cover previously, he didn't get hurt. So I think sa Quan is safe. Uh, there have been players that have that have had small injuries, nothing.
Speaker 3: To where he missed a lot of time.
Speaker 1: So I think we got to do it with the whole Madden curse thing, and sa Quan is the one that take care of his body, doesn't really.
Speaker 3: Get hurt much.
Speaker 1: He has in the past, but recently he hasn't been hurt. I think he's gonna be all right, And I honestly think there's a good chance that they might repeat. But being at the commanders have gotten better, being that Dallas has gotten better, you know, obviously adding George Piggins. I'm from an offensive standpoint, I'm not sure how they would look defensively. I'm excited. I'm excited to see what that NFC NFC West looked like.
Speaker 2: Man, oh, Joe, y'all was good. God, y'all was terrible. Oh joy, y'all had one hundred and seventy four total yards that came.
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Was that.
Speaker 3: Two thousand?
Speaker 1: That's what they want to throw me at the ball?
Speaker 3: You wasn't even there?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I wasn't there yet.
Speaker 3: You better be glad you were. If I was, the Dowcome would have been different. I can tell you that. Yeah, used to be raising hell when that ball don't come your way.
Speaker 1: I think I might have maybe two instances like that.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: It was a playoff game. We were playing the Steelers. When Carson went down. I was very frustrated. So you have to get your production from somewhere when a quarterback of that magnitude playbook. The playbook changes significantly when the second quarterback comes in. So at that point, now I'm feeling put me in positions to make up for not having him in, and we weren't able to do that because we were playing the Steelers, and the Steelers that year, that five year, that defense, that defense.
Speaker 3: Joe, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So I just wanted to be I wanted him to stop allowing them to dictate what we want to do. Let's dictate, y'all will go do nothing. So outside of that, I was really frustrated, Joe. Uh that that was one time, and it was another time, Oh, the same game, Joe, I got I got mad in the same game. Well, well, that that was the one you was outing to fooling and a lot of that's what I just told Joe. Yeah, hey, Joe, boy, See now I could have said something see. I knew about this, but I ain't put it out there, Joe. So at that time I was on CBS and the word that came back to me, we got got. I said, no, you know, I'm not one of those.
Speaker 3: I don't have the problem. You know, you know, like the ball not coming.
Speaker 1: I I'll be chilling, Joe, just that game, the magnitude of the game, and you allowing them to dictate to us what we want to do.
Speaker 3: You thought y'all would going to the Super Bowls office.
Speaker 1: I promise you, Hey, Joe, all I needed was the ball.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 1: Just put him in the hand, Joe, and listen, I wasn't I wasn't one of those guys A catching a hundred and twenty and hundred three passes the season. Ninety You give me three or football is a game. I'm good because two of them. Oh, I'm finna get Jiggy a bunch of catches that.
Speaker 3: Shit, Ocho.
Speaker 2: Since we stayed on the Bengals, your quarterback Joe Burrow, who has four nine hundred and eighteen passing yards led the league forty three touchdowns led the league, said the Bengals would have made the playoff last year if he had played better. If I played even better, we wouldn't have been in the spot where we were well that we were in. I just got to focus on getting better myself, and I feel like everyone in the locker room feel the same way. If I go out there and play better than I did last year, then it doesn't matter what goes on anywhere. Like that.
Speaker 3: I'm glad he took that's quarterback. Joe played quarterback.
Speaker 2: It was just he had some constantly turnovers at the most inopportunity times. And you know when you playing catch up Ocho, or you got the lead. Because that Baltimore game, the first time that y'all played there, Ojo, y'all had a lead, and he had some costly he had a costly he had a couple of costly turnal.
Speaker 3: I like, I love Joe. I like, you know what, as the leader, that's what you're supposed to got to say that.
Speaker 1: You got to say, and not very many will do that.
Speaker 3: Not very many will do that. You know what. I don't like that, Joe said. I don't like that. He said he's tired of.
Speaker 1: Playing at the Ravens home field in primetime games. M hmm, because I I for me as a competitor. I love playing away Ravens Steelers. Brown's matter of fact, Hell, I like playing away just in general, especially prime time. You mean, I get to be in a chaotic environment and the whole world is watching.
Speaker 3: I like that. But for some reason, so I just I don't. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: He said that because it makes me feel as if he has an issue playing the Ravens in general.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, let let us get with him a little bit, one of the more prime time I mean, say, you don't mind having the Bengals in prime time, let them come to us in prime.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't care. I like, I like, I like being prime time and playing in Baltimore. So I'm finna send I mean, I'm finna send you home with a loss. And everybody got to sing. I mean, I'm looking at it. I look at it differently.
Speaker 2: Colorado coach Coach Prime said he was hurt by reports that said his son should do it. Was unprepared during the pre draft meetings with NFL teams, But he also isn't buying the valiity of them either. It did hurt, but the Bible says God uses the foolish thing to confound the wives. There are some foolish stuff that went on, but that gave them something that they needed, like that edge that Tom Brady had. It gave them that edge that you had. It gave them the edge that you have. Folks said we weren't gonna be nothing, but we had to prove prove them have You had to prove that. It gave him that edge that needed both of them. When you sit up there and say something like he went into the meetings unprepared, like dude shaud Door Sanders, who has had six different officive coordinators, who has the fult still function at a level every time we brought somebody innew And you're gonna tell me he was unprepared.
Speaker 3: You're gonna tell me he had on headphones.
Speaker 2: Anybody that knows my son to understand he's professional, He's going to go into the meeting with the headphones on.
Speaker 3: Y'all come on now. And so I knew bull drive.
Speaker 1: I knew they were shucking the drive and when they said it when the report came out, Because when you're going to a meeting like that with execs, with the higher level, higher level folks at an organization, you're going there a certain way. You ain't gonna have.
Speaker 3: You your phones on. You're gonna be prepared.
Speaker 1: You know, your coach and your father has already prepared you for that moment anyway, So what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: You know what I bet they did.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, he probably had the headphones right and anything like, he had them on. I bet you that's what he needed.
Speaker 1: But you know, they gonna change it up when it come out. You know, the story gonna come out, pretend like.
Speaker 3: You just said. You know what, guys on our draft board, we didn't have him rated that high. We moved on.
Speaker 2: But they try to diminish the man, to try to come up with every use like he's upper professional like or he had you know, his brag adocious what man look cares y'all know, they probably could teach him a little a lot harder than they did.
Speaker 3: Of course they did. Yeah, absolutely, of course, of course.
Speaker 2: And from all I know is somebody through through those four thousand yards. All I knew is somebody had those thirty four, thirty five thirty what would have many touchdowns he threw four? Somebody did that. If somebody inherited a one and eleven or one in ten team, and within two years they had won nine games and they were in a bowl game. All I know he was the quarterback. I know Jackson State was better with him than they were before he got there. Spee, you was better with him than they were before he got there. Now, if he doesn't fit your program, oh Joe, if somebody doesn't fit your program but doesn't fit you, it's okay. You don't have to say anything negative about said person relationship for anything. If that not for you, okay, yeah, but you ain't got to try to You ain't got to try to dog them out to try to prop yourself up.
Speaker 3: You ain't have to do that to that man.
Speaker 1: Honestly, when it comes to the quarterback position, especially that team specifically, when it comes to picking quarterbacks, I mean, they've been missing for a very.
Speaker 2: Long time anyway, they ain't pick Nobody said Sea Life, so whoever said that, and the Browns y'all ain't did much better. Let's be real, y'all hadn't y'all really hadn't had a quarterback test, averdy. Since codes are in the supplemental draft in eighty four. Hey, look, I think this is gonna be good for him, though, Like I said, just the little stuff that I've seen Uncle Ojo. It seemed like, uh, you know, he got his head down and he's working.
Speaker 3: Man, he got it. That's all you can do. I know that's it.
Speaker 2: And I think that's a good thing for him. I know, I'm pretty sure he hears the whispers, but he keep it. He keep his head down and keep working.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Good things going happened for him because the talent is the talent is there. It's oozing out of them. So man, just keep going. Bro.
Speaker 3: Anybody that's gone through adversity understands this. Oh yo.
Speaker 2: I was seventh round draft pick. They said I was gonna go somewhere between round one and three. And I looked at all them guys that went before me and.
Speaker 3: A lot of guys that I had played with. In the bowl game, I went. I went to the East West Shrine Game.
Speaker 2: I was one of the few Division of two guys that went to the that went to a bowl that I went to the Blue Gray Game. Back then, they used to have a Blue Gray Game OCHO that played on Christmas Day. I was the only Division two guy and if I'm not mistaken, black college guy and that one it was in Montgomery, Alabama cold. Then I go to the East West Shrine game. I really wanted to play the East West Shrine game because my brother played in that game, and not a whole lot of brothers combination played in bowl game and so and to see them, guys, I'm like, man, you went to this place, you went to that place, Bro, you'd have been the second, the second, the third receiver. Savanna I've been Oh no, I'm being real and I'm I'm just remember thinking, like I remember calling my brother says, spank, I'm better than all these dudes here. I said, I'm better than all of them. I said, hell a bright there when we played tight end, I can play tight end, and I'm better than all the do right here, draft come along, I go see him. You know you go combine, no shoe, you know you run the line, and you know you catching and all that stuff. Hey, we ain't got no technique, coacho. I'm just out there just rock down, knowing if somebody give me an op, like somebody like, okay, teach me how to run rode okay, this foot up, this foot back, okay, you know ten, roll to twelve drop you know, Okay, sus spank man, all them dudes I saw, go back and look at the wide receivers in my draft, look at the tight ends in my draft. Oh and every time I played against him? What oh yeah, oh yeah, for sure, for sure they.
Speaker 3: Needed to know.
Speaker 2: All y'all got a little extra dollars, But y'all ain't gonna make money as long as me. Y'all about to be up out of here. So hopefully your dore, Like I said, there's a mess pressure because of his last name is Dad.
Speaker 3: I had.
Speaker 2: Look, I came in two years after my brother. My brother was the first team off when I got drafted. My brother was first team off pro that year.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: He led the league in catchers and yards. No catching and touchdowns, no yard. You know, he led the league in catchers and yards. So man, man, that's man. Why he why he go to Savannah State?
Speaker 3: Man? Why he ain't no high draft pick?
Speaker 2: Don't worry about that. You about to see Henna. So but I I just don't, don't, don't y'all ain't got to lie on the man. If y'all don't. If you don't want something on yoe, let's just say, okay, you go to a restaurant. Okay, you ain't got to if you didn't like, if you don't like what they have, you ain't got to say the restaurant bad without trying it.
Speaker 3: Just say what They didn't have anything on the menu that I liked? Cool? Man, Man, it was dirty service was this? And man, the.
Speaker 2: Waitress, you know, she gave me your attitude. I asked for some water. This is she kissing her teeth. Come on, you ain't gonna do all that. Man, they really have anything on the menu that I like. So but hey, okay, cool, move it along. But to try to do this to the man, come on.
Speaker 1: Now, you know one thing, this was a blessing in disguise.
Speaker 2: And Joe, you and I both said, it ain't how high you go, it's work and what you do when you get there, that's it. But look he look, his dad is preparing him for this. He's guess what he's been deon sand the son As long as that it hadn't been, he hadn't been anything.
Speaker 3: But so the criticist him, it's always been.
Speaker 1: Always, which is why he gonna be all right. He been dealing with adversity and the obstacles for a long time, very long time.
Speaker 3: So this is nothing new. I just I just hate, I just hate, oh Joe, when when people do stuff like that, Joe, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Quiet, Like I said, if if you if you don't think he fits your culture, cool, I got no problem with that.
Speaker 3: I ain't saying draft anybody that.
Speaker 2: You don't think can be beneficial. But you don't have to come up with these excuses. Just say, hey, we didn't have him, we didn't have him rated that high. We thought he was a Day two selection.
Speaker 3: Cool. Ain't no problem with that. On yo, got no problem whatsoever.
Speaker 2: But it's the oh, the arrogance and you know, the brashness and the jewelry. Guys have nil deals, guys making three four five million dollars. Now, ain't nobody broke like we was when we came out of school.
Speaker 3: It's a lot different. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're gonna they're gonna criticize and scrutinize to the to the highest man. Yeah, I mean, what what do you what are you making four five million dollars in n i OL money there? So yeah, you're gonna he gonna have a color of that, he gonna have a lambo or whatever else. He had out there. Hell, I went to school, Like I said, ye had a pickup truck. You had a pickup truck, pickup accustomed deluxe. Hey, I had an actor intager, a little hashbag.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See hey, they can't get on the road and had no problem. I got in there freeway. It was a stick shift.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, you like you like you like man? You man listen.
Speaker 2: So uh going to my sophomore year, my auntie was like, you can come get my car because she worked at a car running place, so she drove a different car every day. So like cool, I get over there to get the cars a stick shift. I'm like, man, I can't drive no stick You learned quick, though, did you? I called my uncle, my uncle Tracy. He came over there, and uh, we drove around Twin Lakes, the neighborhood. We drove around neighborhood for like thirty minutes, Oh Joe. Then I got on the freeway, shot out to Fedville two and a half hour. What didn't know nothing by no stick shell?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: Because see when you get on the highway that you cool. It's when you're getting in the traffic, trafficway.
Speaker 3: City traffic. When you got a doll just got you got a dillaship. It took me by the hole.
Speaker 2: It took me about a good two weeks before I can figure out how to get around up.
Speaker 3: And then you gotta understand where the clutch of the break is.
Speaker 2: Heyok, once you get the hang of it, it's yeah, it's nothing once you get the hang of it.
Speaker 3: But boy, to start off, it's tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the thing. You're like that thing cut out on your traffic too. They blow, Hey Joe, they're blowing all right, all right? Damn Yeah, yeah, I had a whole lot of that.
Speaker 2: Hey see, I grew up on a farm, so, you know, driving the tractor, but the girls are floor so you you ain't nobody behind your damn feel so you go to that road A So I kind of knew my brother had that M three. I never get M nineteen eighty eight. He got an M three was eighty eight, eighty eighty seven. It was eighty seven. Because we were still at the old house. Man he dropped it off, said, man, I'm gonna let you. I let you drive it for a little while. You let me know when you want me to come back and get it. I ain't even Joe. I ain't even te him I didn't know how to drive, or hey, I learned how to drive over to F three Man, I got out there. Hey my sister say teaching me, I said, I'm trying to learn myself.
Speaker 4: Bad.
Speaker 3: He after about probably like you said, a couple of hours. Yeah, God, I was, Hey, that was me. Boy.
Speaker 2: Listen, do you learn how to shift them gears? It's around it around the NASCAR the way he be coming.
Speaker 3: Through that thing. Oh man.
Speaker 2: And then I was in college he dropped the porches office like, hey man, you know, hey, floss around jo I gotta tell me that you right here know I'm dropping convertible of porches nine thirty nine eleven slant note.
Speaker 3: Couldn't up. Huh huh.
Speaker 2: The volume