Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: College football fans, the Championship is here and Draft Kings Sportsbook is making sure you can throw down on the epic Showdown or a shot at Big Bucks. New customers can score one hundred and fifty and instantly and bonus bets for betting five dollars on the Championship game. Download the app now and use code Shannon. New customers can score one hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bits for betting just five bucks on college football only on Draft Kings Sportsbook with the code Shannon. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why or text hope and why to four six seven three six nine. In West Virginia, visit www dot one eight hundred gambler dot net.
Speaker 2: Please play responsibly.
Speaker 3: In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org on behalf of Foothill Casino in resort in Kansas. Must be twenty one or older in most eligible states, but age varies by jurisdiction. See Draft Kings dot com Slash Sportsbook for details in state specific responsible gambling resources, Eligibility and deposit restrictions apply. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Terms at sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com slash basketball terms.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another episode of Nightcap Now. I'm your favorite sports unk, one of the hottest names in TV right now, at least for over the last twenty four to forty eight hours. O Joe, thank you for joining us. I'm your favorite sports Channa Sharp, He's your favorite Number eighty five Bengals Ring of Famer, rout Runner, Extraordinary, Soka Guru Chad Oto Thinko, I mean o Jo thinko Johnson.
Speaker 1: Come on, you gotta get my name right. Man. Come on, man, Hey, you've been you've.
Speaker 4: Been drinking at La Possy Air a little bit too mus now man Man, Oh, Joe, I said that the other night man everybody been in the comun to talking about Man.
Speaker 2: I like that he need to change his name to Oto. But Johnson, guys, I want to thank you. We've sold out Laportier on the link, so we don't have it pinned tonight. But what we're gonna do. We're gonna pin o Cho's cigar so you'll be able to go get that and sell him out because you've done a great job. Have we got it pined at the top? Okay, we've got Chaz cigar pinned at the top of the chat. Make sure you're doing a solid support it. Go out buy a cigar like you've supported your favorite on We would greatly appreciate that because you've done it really really proud. Thank you for subscribe. Make sure you hit that light button. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. You can get the Nightcats podcast feed through the Nightcap feed. You can also get it through club shape Shape. You've done great because what we're seeing is that you're still listening through the club shape Shape feed while also listening to it part time through the the Nightcap Nightcap feed. So we appreciate that. Thank you again and so much. You've emptied the stop. We should be back up operational by Monday, because guys, we did not expect this and the support that you've given me since I've been on television in twenty sixteen to done disputed, and the way you've supported me as I've transitioned and gone to ESPN with first take doing my thing with Ocho, Sinko here a nightcap. Also one night a week with Gil. I appreciate that. So we're gonna do a solid. We're gonna do Ocho right, We're gonna sell out his cigars. That's what we're gonna do. So we pinned at the top Ocho. I'll let you tell talk to them about your cigars and what they're gonna be getting when they uh sign up, when they order an eighty five cigar.
Speaker 4: Well, I have I have two different blends that I worked diligently on about maybe three four years ago. Obviously, most of you that know me know that my only vice is smoking cigars. So what I wanted to create, I wanted to create a blend for those that aren't even you don't even have to be a cigar smoker, but it's all about the So I have two blends, the boy Vita and Al Patron. You can you can enjoy both, not too spicy, very very smooth, not too peppery. So those of you who are not you know, advanced cigar smokers can enjoy it as well. And obviously you can you can pair it with unks I call it Cognac. You compare with uncognac, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Cigars go unbelievable with Kanyak, and we paired it together with a few uh So we're looking to have like when we go to uh the Super Bowl, if you're very fortunate enough, and we're gonna you know, we're trying to get a sense of how many people because the venue is only gonna be maybe two hundred and fifty people, and so what we're gonna have, we're gonna have a situation where we'll be able to have the cigar Ocho cigar and my Kangnac and you'll get an opportunity to taste it. So that's that's what we're headed with that. But make sure you do a solid. We pinned Ocho cigar at the top of the chat Laporte is not there because you gotta you purchase us out. So now we're gonna do Ocho a solid and we're gonna we're gonna empty his stop. So that's what we do.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that appreciate.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get Listen, this is a very last minute because originally we weren't gonna go on until Saturday, but because of what's been going on with the chat with with my chat with Kat Williams, and there's some there's a few Super Bowl, Super Bowl, a few NFL topics about resting players. Some of the players. We know Lamar Jackson is gonna rest. We know Patrick Mahomes is gonna rest. Uh, some of the the Rams players are gonna rest. We know brock Perty's gonna rest. Travis Kelsey is gonna try to get sixteen yards to continue his streak of thousand yard seasons, which I think gonna put him at nine if I'm not mistaken. That's rare fire there. He already has the record. I don't think any other tight end has more than four thousand yard seasons, let alone consecutive. So he has to get that. And as soon as Blaine Gabber gets him those sixteen yards, Travis Kelsey is heading to the sideline. So Nephew, good luck on that, and I hope you get that done. But I remember, oh till you remember, a couple of days ago. I think it was like Saturday or Sunday, I said, I did shot down, I have an interview, and I said it's gonna be the interview of twenty four, I said, he's gonna break the internet. And now people like, well, who is it trying to who is it gonna be? Is it gonna be Lebron, It's gonna be President Obama? I said, but this guy and what he said, I said, it's gonna it's gonna it's gonna surprise a lot of people. And the end of the and the interview that I'm talking about is everybody's talking about it is the cat Williams, Oh, yeah, I've been trying to line this interview up since about the end of twenty twenty two. Yes, And he's like, I don't know what I'm gonna be on your side of town, but I'll keep that. I'll keep that in mind. Now, mind you.
Speaker 1: Wait, So you had you had this bruin, you had this.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to sin, trying to set it up so all the twitch so basically all the twenty I ended up getting this interview. At the fairy tale end of night of twenty three. I'm sitting on that like man and uh and I'm and I'm telling CJ and CJ and I was talking. He's like, what do you think It's like, it's gonna happen. I was like, I don't know. I said, all I can do is reach out. I can ask, and he hit me back, let's do it. And I remember telling I said, CJ. Cat Williams, people hit me up and say they want to do it. He's like, for real. I was like, yeah, for real. I said, whatever we got, so, whatever we have playing, I don't like them. I said, let's just clear it out because I don't know what day. It might be a Tuesday, it might be a Wednesday, it might be a Thursday, it might be a Friday. But clear it out because whenever the guest is available, let's do it. I did Chris Brown's interview at about eight o'clock, nine o'clock at night at his place, So there's not a time that in which if I'm not working at first, take that I'm not available. So if you want to do it at midnight, we'll have a team there to shoot shoot that footage at midnight. So he comes in, so I get there. I try to get there a little bit before the guests. CJ might have we might have some last minute okay, CJ. Okay. I kind of got a feeling a kind of how I want to go. I've moved some things around from the question and the questions that you came up with and I came up with. But I've moved some of the stuff around because I think it just feels better. When I was going over this last night, it just felt better to go in this sequence. He's like, Okay, hey, I trust you, you trust me. Just go with your feel. So I get there, I'm getting miked up and I'm just talking and he comes in, so he's already on one. He's and he says, I've been waiting a whole year right to say my piece.
Speaker 1: Right, the right space and platform to say this piece.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, right now. A lot of people have said, oh, Shannon lefts so much on the table. Shannon is not a journalist. I've never said I was a journalist. If you listen in my intro, I said, I normally what I say the person that's coming by for conversation and a drink. I'm a conversationalist, not an interviewer. It's a different space. He said. You allow other people a very safe place. That's why we like coming keyword safe place. They also said, on numerous occasions, if you want sixty minutes if you won't dateline, if you want forty eight hours, I'm not the place for you. Go to those places and get those type of interviews. Go to Left Hold, go to Nora o'donald, go to I'm not Mike Wallace, rest his soul. I'm not Ed Bradley rest his soul, or Dan Rada or Walter Kronkak rest their soul, Don Brokoff, That's not who I am. So if you want those type of interviews, you need to go do places that have those type of interviews. Now, the problem is Cat Williams was my one hundred and second interview conversation on Club shay Shape. He was the one O one hundred and second. Nobody said anything, Oh, by Shannon, you left this on the bone. I've had Magic Johnson, I've had uh Steve Harvey, I've had Michael Blackson, I've had Cedric Entertainer, I've had a DC Young Fly, I've had a lot of people. Nobody said anything about pushback and follow up questions until I got Kat Williams on and this thing went took off like wildfire. And the people that's commenting is like, you got two hundred followers, you can't be a journalist with two hundred followers, because even people that don't know the journalists, they got at least four or five thousand. You said that he said everything that he said, and he said it on my platform, and now it's bringing attention to my platform. Just like I've had Ricky Smiley on, I've had Steve Harvey. You didn't say anything. I didn't push back about Steve when he said things about wearing his marriage. You didn't say a word. When he spoke about his daughter, you didn't say a word. I asked Cedric about did he steal Cat Williams Joe, you didn't say, Shannon, you didn't follow it up. I've asked Ricky Smiley volunteered. He said I didn't ask him. He said that he was originally supposed to play Money Mike and Kat was supposed to play Santa Claus. He said that you never said a word about follow up questions, and I left so much on the bone. It wasn't until this video, which is almost at about eleven million views in less than forty eight dollars. Yes, now mind you, now, mind you o Joe. Steve Harvey's done nine million views. Who else DC Young flies at four million, Ricky Smiley over three million, Magic Johnson over two million. I mean a lot of these videos have gone has gone viral and had viral moments. Nothing is caught fire like this. This is what's upsetting them because had First of all, he wasn't gonna go on it because they don't know what he doesn't want to be. He wants to have a conversation. He says, you've allowed everybody else to come up here and save their peace. The hardest thing for me o Jo as the interviewer, was the way he started. My thing was do I interrupt him and get this thing back on track or do I let him go.
Speaker 4: See when you're interviewing somebody like that, and with the safe place that you do call it, the fact that it's Kat Williams or say be Entertainer, are any of these polarizing, iconic figures, you have to let them get their peace and say what they need to say. That's the whole point of you have on the platform and him willing to come on your platform to be able to do an interview and.
Speaker 1: Tell his truth is you got to let him est.
Speaker 2: You got that.
Speaker 1: You can't steer it right, you can't steer this one, and so he did.
Speaker 2: He did thirty minutes before I ask anything where you're from? How this your dad, your mom, brother than sister. But he wanted to get that, get that off his chest. And people say no, no, he says, the truth doesn't need motivation. Oh no, that's what he said. He said, the chef doesn't need motivation. He said, there's there's God's way, and there's that and if it's not God, it's the wrong way. So while all you guys said, well, Chavon, you needed to follow up question with what I said, I asked, no following up question when Sad said he didn't steal the joke. That's not for me to decide. You decide, you decide who do you agree with. That's not my decision to make. I told you when I first started this, my very first interview was my brother. I said, my job, I'm gonna try you to try to bring you some of the biggest Slembs, entertainers and athletes that I can possibly bring. And now I'm going to allow them to have a conversation and maybe tell you something or share something with you, O Joe that they've never said or they've said it such a long time ago you don't remember it. But I want that entertainers, that's the level of that athlete, to share some things with you and give you a different glimpse of who or shit or who they are, he or she.
Speaker 5: That was it.
Speaker 2: I never said I was a journalist. I never profess to be a journalist. I'm an entertainer. I have entertainers. And again, if you won't hard hitting questions, sixty minutes is the platform from you date Ryan forty eight hours, go to left the whole, go to somebody that does that.
Speaker 4: But you gotta understand those aren't safe places. No, those aren't places where you can get what you want to say off right. So they dictate, They dictate everything.
Speaker 2: So when you go that route, Oh, Jo, you make a great point. So let me ask you this. You think Kat Williams was going to open up as much as he did on any other platform if you go back to the longest I mean, when we look at it, what's the longest the longest interview he had done? Cat Now, mind you, I haven't seen anything he posted on his social media page since twenty Since twenty twenty, that's four years ago, no post.
Speaker 4: Uh uh huh, yeah, nobody, nobody else. Mean, the whole point is, it's almost like barbershop talk. Being able to sit down with you. Listen, I sat down with you and we talked. You had to kick me. You had to kick me out here. Yeah, you had to kick me out when I did Club Shayshade because I was here.
Speaker 2: You're like, yeah, I was ready to go. Now I had you on. Ain't nobody saying, well, why didn't you ask him about that situation that happened in Miami? Why did you ask him about this? Ain't nobody said anything? You almost said six million with coach Prime, Well, you've been married this many times. Nobody said a word. It wasn't until I got Cat William. It wasn't until this thing took off like wildfire, and it's all across the internet.
Speaker 4: And it is more so about not only the traction, but it's what he said and the controversy that has stirred up. So now everybody has questions, their truth, their facts.
Speaker 2: So the Lord we've been able to do that. That's that.
Speaker 1: That ship was awesome, That that sh was awesome. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it. Obviously me knowing.
Speaker 4: I know Cedric, I know Steve, I knew Bernie Mac back you know when, back when Mack was alive.
Speaker 1: God damn, I got some stories about kat.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you that a lot of people in the chat watching a lot of stuff that you probably didn't even know yourself. But we'll get to that later on when we when we get into it.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not saying we the best of friends, but I talked to Steve Harvey. I got Steve Harvey number in my phone. I got Cedric number in my phone. I got Kevin Hart's number in my phone. Earthquake and I we talked the most I can look. I'm friendly, cordial. I've been to Kevin Hart's house, been through his house, met his wife. Just saw on the other I'm not get another function, showed me his cars had him. I had conversation with it. We're friendly. Earthquake and I. I met Earthquake about six seven years ago. We've been cool every since. He caught sometimes Earthquakeer just text me, brother. I just called to say, I love you. Keep doing your things. Shin shine, King, shine, shine black man stuff like that. Hey, I got this thing. I got this, I got mat this comedy. Hey, swing through if you get a chance to. So, he and I have a different type of relationship than the other guys. But do I talk to Steve Harvey? Absolutely? Has he invited me to his farm in Atlanta? Yes, he invited me to it. I think it's a Dubai. He has a golf tournament Thanksgiving. Hey, I want you to come, so I'll have a great relationship. So it's hard on me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Hey, listen, I understand. I totally understand where you're coming from. But obviously, when truth is being told, you just the moderator in between, giving the end of the space to tell their truth.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: It's no hard feeling towards those that you already know, whether you know him personally or you just know him as associates. And I really enjoyed it. And the fact that you give us a space to be able to tell our truth on your platform. It's not a bad thing, it's a good thing. And there was no space for us to be able to do that. And the fact that now we do have one, and this is going to be a trickle effect. Not only did you have Kat Williams but it's gonna be somebody else after that. It's gonna be somebody else that and it's going to continue to have that effect where you know what, I have things I need to get off my chest. What better what better place to do it? Get on club chay Sae platform. Who's not gonna judge you, gonna He's gonna ask the questions he needs to ask and allow you to say what you need to say.
Speaker 1: That's it and it's simple.
Speaker 2: And the thing was and Cat asked me. He's like, well, why did you ask? Why didn't you ask Ricky this? I say Cat. Normally, when people are giving you information that you've never heard or no one else this is ever spoken, you feel that he was in that situation. He's given you pertinent information. I have no reason to believe Rickie Smiley is lying to me, just like when you say something, when you're telling me this, this, and this. Now. I knew that he was homeless because I talked to Tered Crews. I've known tedd Crews. Ted Cruz was on the team with my brother in nineteen when back at ninety one, so I know T Cruz and he was on the movie. He was a feeling in training day. His actual ass role was, if I'm not mistaken, it was next Friday. So I have a relationship with him. I have a relationship with T Cruse, and so for me, that was the hardest part is to hear things. But I say, you know what, I didn't expect. You know what, I knew it was a good in it. I knew I kind of knew, yeah, but I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Listen, now that's Kat Williams. Now there's certain.
Speaker 4: People that you can get that gonna move the needle. Now, oh Joe, there are certain people you can get that gonna move the needle and move it bare.
Speaker 2: This thing is doing about five hundred thousand views an hour. I knew it. I thought it. I thought we CJ told me it's gonna be bigger than Steve Harvey. At the time, Steve Harvey was about eight eight point eight million, So he's right at whoa, whoa, whoa?
Speaker 1: Where was I at?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 4: Are you behind time? You in time of time at five point eight million? Okay, I'm coming back.
Speaker 1: I'm coming back on club.
Speaker 2: Say.
Speaker 1: I got some controversy to talk about.
Speaker 2: It's so I'm fin out. I'm fin out, dude. CATUK this unless you unless you show up but naked. I don't know if you can do that. I don't know if you could beat Cat because Cat's are almost at eleven million, and we're not even forty eight hours in. And so I remember wrapping the interview. Now mind you, o Joe, I still got twenty to thirty minutes worth of questions left. Right, the interview is two hours, forty six minutes and five seconds if we didn't cut anything right. And and I remember finishing up and I looked back. J is always sitting behind it. And I remember looking at CJ.
Speaker 6: And He's shaking his head and he and I'm like what, He's like, Shannon, it's gonna break the internet? I said, you think so yeah, Like yeah, He's like Shannon, Yo.
Speaker 2: Jordan's like, Jordan's shaking his head. He's looking at me like everybody the makeup, everybody's looking like right. I was like, man, okay, that saying is gonna is that good? Okay, I'm gonna take it because when you hit it, Joe, you hit it, you don't I mean, and so bro and so he we dry says okay, when we're gonna say CJ. We're gonna drop it in the new year. And that's why I start. So I'm saying, Okay, I'm gonna tease it. I'm gonna say I'm dropping one on Club Shah. I promise you. It's gonna for someone to be better than this and to be bigger than this. President Obama's gonna have to come on your come on your podcast and says I'm running for a third turn. That's the only thing that will possibly be bigger. And he gonna come on mine and say that. So that's that's that's that right. Yeah, when we dropped it, we got one hundred and twenty one thousand people watching it live in the chat o Jo. So I'm like, okay, this thing might do a million, might do I say it's gonna be And I told I remember calling CJ. I say it's gonna probably do two point five, right, o Joe, I wake up this morning. Uh huh, We're at five point two.
Speaker 1: Come on now.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the hell? I So I'm oh, say, now I gotta refigure. I say, okay, it's gonna lose some steam. No no, no, no, no, no, oh Joe, we probably any any gotta make it a round the block first. Oh, gotta make it around the block. Now, I'm thinking this thing might do about next Wednesday. This thing might do twenty million views. Yeah, he might do twenty million beauties because of what Cat did. As a matter of fact, here Kevin Hart did the movie did the movies he passed on. Kevin Hart responded, got to get that anger, atcha champ. It's honestly sad. In the meantime, please enjoy my movie trailer, my next film, Lift, which will be dropping on Netflix in eight days. There's a moment in the trailer in which googum, whatever who that is, y'all, we're gonna have it up on the thing. They really love you. I know she's talking about Cat. Mark your calendar, world, this is a special one. We're gonna show. We're gonna show. We're gonna pull up right now. We're about to show you what Cat had to say. Let me excuse me, what Kevin had to say. Excuse me.
Speaker 5: And fifteen years in Hollywood, no one in Hollywood has a memory of going to a sold out Kevin Hart show. There being a line for him ever getting a standing ovation at.
Speaker 2: Any comedy club.
Speaker 5: He already had his deals when he got here. Have we heard of a comedian that came to LA and in his first year in LA he had his own sitcom on Network Television and had his own movie called Soul Plane that he was leading. No, we've never heard of that before that person or since that person. What do you think a plant is? Maybe people don't understand the definitions of these words. He just did his documentary with Chris Rock where he shows you that his whole upbringing in comedy was on the East Coast. Yes word, So how simultaneously was he here in Los Angeles doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: It didn't happen. It didn't happen. That was Kat explaining Kevin Hart and how someone on the East Coast, primarily on the East Coast, able to come to the West Coast and his career takes off basically like it did.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, O Joe, I have a question. Obviously I'm not in the comedy space. I don't really understand. But when the opportunity presented itself for Kevin Hart, is it not about timing? Is it not about timing and you taking off at the right time or you just peeking at the right time and coming to LA what do most people do that want to be actors, that want the producers, that want to be singers, writers, or whatever it may be. They normally get to the West coast to reach that pinnacle, whatever that dream is they're trying to do. You think maybe that might have been the case of the fact that you have to leave the East Coast in Philadelphia and get to LA to reach I think the stratusphere and where you want to have to I'm just asking. I don't know, because that's really not my feet.
Speaker 2: They sold out your cigars, Yeah, they sold them out.
Speaker 4: They appreciate they started already the sight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Doug is working on it. It's not used to traffic.
Speaker 4: I appreciate, thank you. I appreciate that. I appreciate you. I think because I'm behind on child supports now I'm gonna be able to.
Speaker 2: We go catch you up. I think the thing is what Caddy is saying that the opportunity that he passed on was because he wasn't willing to compromise his integrity.
Speaker 1: Okay, ok ok ok okka, and Kevin.
Speaker 2: Said compromise anything. Right. Here's here's the sound about Steve Harvey. He had something, he had some things to say about Steve Harvey. We got that sound right, We're about to play the sound that he said about Steve Harvey.
Speaker 5: Okay, the same Steve that went to go watch Mark Curry do his whole sitcom and then stole everything Mark Curry had. Now Steve got a sitcom where he the principal and he wear a suit and he and then he gains this high top fade, making all black men think he got the best line up in the business and it's a man unit.
Speaker 1: Then you asked it, why are you not a movie start?
Speaker 5: I didn't want to be a movie star, just the same Negro that hated on Bernie with this same thing. I didn't want to be a movie No, you couldn't be a movie star. There are thirty thousand new scripts in Hollywood every year. Not one of them asked for a country bumpkin black dude that can't talk good old bookab it and look like mister potato head. There ain't none.
Speaker 2: You would have to have range. That's what he said about Steve Harvey. I'll let people out there. I remember I'm old enough to remember hanging with mister Cooper. If I'm not mistaken her Robinson Pete was on that show, and then and then Steve Harvey had a show with he and sied you they entertainer, and so you can deduce whatever you is. I mean, did he steal it? I don't know, but you take whatever you want to take. That's what I do. I present the case. I said, hell, okay, this is it because at the end of the day, if if let's just say, Steve is the prosecutor cast a defender, neither one of them get to decide. That's for the jury. Okay, audience is the jewelry, right.
Speaker 1: I have a question though, when it when it comes to stuff like that.
Speaker 4: When it comes to let's say the NFL, for example, you see one play, run a team that works. What does the following team do after watching film?
Speaker 2: What do they do?
Speaker 4: They still they steal the plays. When it comes to the corporate world, it would comes to let's say apparel or shoes. Company has a shoe, they designed it a certain way. What do other companies do a little bit and design the exact same They got patent and business you know the silhouette. The silhouette is the same, but the brand is a check and want to have three stripes. But it looks exactly the same.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 1: Imitation is a form of flattery.
Speaker 4: If someone is willing to take something that you've done and twist the art of it a little bit, is that is that a bad thing?
Speaker 1: Again, I'm not in that field. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So I'm asking this like a musician. Let me ask you a question. You're a musician. If somebody take your song and remakes it, you okay, he does a rendition, You're okay with that. If they're not compensating you, you okay. That's imitation of the highest form of flattery.
Speaker 4: I see, I see who're going with that? I see listen, I see you're going. I see, I see who you're going with that. But again, I think something like that or something of that magnitude, it happens all the time in that field, I'm assuming so, But it happens in so many different other fields as well.
Speaker 1: So what do you do in a situation like that when someone steals your material?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: The thing is what cat cats called, called them out, Okay. I think that's that's that's the way. That's the approach that he took, right, It's kind of like you and I do this now, we know eventually somebody else is gonna come in space and do the night time space. Are they gonna say, oh, we saw Nightcap with Unk and Ocho and so are you just gonna pretend like we didn't exist? It's just it's just going about your business. Oh yeah, this is such a such that we go blah blah blah. Oh so you're not gonna give about you and not no credit.
Speaker 1: Right, But this is this is the thing.
Speaker 4: This is what you have to understand, the dynamic and the chemistry that we have and and and who we are individually as as as people. It doesn't matter who comes and tries to do anything predicated to doing at night There's only there's only one Uncanocho. There's only one night Gap. I mean you can you can duplicate it, you can replicate it, but there's only one us. So it will it would never be the same, right, it would never be the same. And there's no disrespect to anyone that wants to do anything of that magnitude. But I'm just saying you're not going to be able to do like, listen, it's only one Shannon Sharp that played for the Denver Broncos and Baltimore Ravens. There's there will never be another eighty five that played for Cincinnati no matter who. We're an eighty five. And that's no disrespect. I'm just saying. Think about think about this, Think about Martin. Think about the cast of Martin, right, think about the cast Pam, Gina Cole, Tommy Martin, obviously Tommy.
Speaker 2: And then they had hustle Man, hustle Man and nipsey Man.
Speaker 1: Think about the main characters.
Speaker 4: Tell me somebody else that you get interchanged and that cast will still be the same, couldn't It wouldn't be the same.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be the same.
Speaker 2: No matter what you do.
Speaker 1: Some things are just meant to be.
Speaker 4: But people can try to people can try the duplicate or have a rendition of it, but it just won't be the same.
Speaker 2: As Chick fil A started with. Chick fil A is mainly known for the grilled chicken sandwich.
Speaker 4: Man, that's that's the devil, that's the devil's soul. But go ahead, what did Popeyes do? Popa say, we don't want to be number one, We just want to eat into your market share. Yeah, so even if they don't replicate that, let's just say they knocked off five ten thousand viewers.
Speaker 2: That's what they try to do. You not trying when you get into a market, when you get into it, when you're starting up. It's like Tesla. Tesla had a big hair start on the electric car market. Yeah, BMW NTVB market, Mercedes in the bat EV market, Rose Royce is in the EV market. You see where I'm going with this. The likelihood because they got Tesla has such a large lead, the likelihood of them overtaking them is not good. But just let me get ten percent. Ten percent of something is better than nothing. And this is what I tell people. Sometimes people would better be the king of nothing as opposed to be a queen or a peasant with something. You see what I did with that, No, Joe, you would rather be the king of nothing as opposed to be the queen or a peasant with something. So they're saying, even if we don't knock you off that perch, all we're trying to dig in is to dig into your market share. If you got a ninety percent of that, so let me take our five or ten, five or ten of nothing. What I had in the market. I'm winning. You see what they do. So even no, they can't replicate that because you're not gonna have somebody with the personality of you and I. You're not gonna have somebody that's dent in the pros in the football space like you and I and you. Damn you're not gonna be able to have anybody that can tell stories like you or not now, uh huh.
Speaker 1: And ain't nobody finna say be able to say stay with me now, like.
Speaker 2: Hey with you? Okay, here's another thing with Sedri to entertainer, you entertainer. This is what he said on Twitter. Oh here's a here's a cat talking about Cedric entertainment.
Speaker 5: Cedric did the same thing Cedric told you when you asked him, did you steal Cat Williams joke? He said it don't line up, Howard, don't line up that I did it on TV in twenty eighteen. You came to see me at the Comedy Store do it in twenty nineteen, and then did it on the Kings of Comedy. Like, what doesn't line up? I'm just saying I can't let these dudes lie. Cedric sitting here telling you why he ain't a movie star. He already looked like a wal risch. You didn't say nothing. He can't even get his arms off his stomach.
Speaker 2: Sitting on Wow, I'm not a movie's cat. It's a situation.
Speaker 5: We never wrote anything. Remember when sedriv Entertainer starts, he's supposed to be singing, dancing and telling jokes. That's why he's called the entertainer. We found out he can't sing, can't dance, and doesn't job. He did four comedy specials. They're so bad, Shannon, they're not available on Netflix or to be. Can I say that again for the audience. They're so bad that they're not available on Netflix or to be.
Speaker 2: You don't think they have a good good comedian.
Speaker 5: The world doesn't think that, Sir, I have twelve comedy specials. He has four specials that are not available on Netflix or to B.
Speaker 2: That's what Kat Williams had to say about Sedri Entertainer. Now I know I have a question.
Speaker 4: Huh this is it seems a little bit more personal than it is with just getting getting your piece off and telling your truth. Like I would think, especially comedians, especially us, would be Oh want to kind of keep that nucleus somewhat tight and not.
Speaker 2: He he asked me, He said, how close are you friends your opponents? Because he's looking at it like this. If I, if I allow comedians or other comedians to steal my jokes, then what am I? You're stealing my material, You're plagiarizing. That's why you see you see when they sued a blurred line. What's the guy named Robin Thick? Robin Thick? Yeah, okay, if we see that, we see this quite often. So it's like and he's like, do you understand how long you have to tell a joe to sharp, to refine it, to sharpen it before you're able to take it to a special He say, you just don't tell a joe, he said, anytime somebody's telling Joe more times than not, they've told that joke so many times to refine it, to sharpen it before they take it. It's just like, you the likelihood, what's the likelihood you go out there and you are in a game a play that you hadn't practiced exactly, and you and and and the plays that the coaches feel the most satisfied about during the course of the week, those are the plays that normally go in the game plan and what you see on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Right, So I just you know that that really ah fuck when it comes to us, Man, when it comes to us, listen to me, it's only so many committeents, It's only so many of us. It's only so many as so many of us that have cracked into that upper echelon of stand up shows, Nextflix specials, specials.
Speaker 1: And acting on the big screen.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, me, My thinking is we need to keep us all tight and feed off of each other and help each other out to make sure we all able to reach that plateau in that pinnacle of whatever comedy is to bring to you. But to have us going back and forth like this, I think it does us a disservice in that community, in that space I'm talking about the comedic space.
Speaker 2: It's a bit. It's been a very few select I mean, I go back Bill Cosby with an I spot. He was the first one, like the first black to be a comedian. And then go and then you had Richard Prior. Then you have Eddie Eddie. I'm talking about this, I'm talking about comedian you started stand up I mean Eddie went from you know, doing stand up, doing Saturday Night Live straight to the Big screen. And when he took gone Richard prior stand up big screen. Actually Bill was doing stand up. He went to TV mm hmm and yeah, and took off about this said, because said has done a lot of movies Johnson Family Vacation, Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins said, has been in some movies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And this is this is the funny thing. One of the things that Kat did say is he talked, he said the word the word range when it comes to ask us, but the people that you named Eddie had range, Richard probably had range. They can and being a comedian you already have to be able to get in the character anyway. But so range really shouldn't be an issue in that area because the people that he's naming have just that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, you know, I go back, like I said, Richard and stir crazy with him and Gene Wilder. Yeah, Eddie and all those Eddie movies. Eddie, I mean, Eddie is the standard as far as comedians doing movies. R Eddie is the standard. Here's is that. And I love Richard and Richard got it started, and I love Bill Cotton. What he did look look so I don't want you. Oh shall I say loved? I'm talking about Bill Cosby with Fat Ever. I don't know if you remember fat Ever growing up on some of the cos begins.
Speaker 4: Yes, I remember Fat Albi. Of course I had that, had the sweat on I spy was in the sixties. Bill Collins was the first black Yeah, Major old Bill Cobb had that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He was the most famous dad the Cosby Show. He owned the Cosby Show at least it to the NBC. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's still aaring today, doing very well.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is what Uh. He also had some things to say about Martin Right is this one? Okay, here's what Ceda said. Sedjah said, Revision is history, regardless of whatever cat opinion. My career can't be reduced to one joke. Cat Williams claims it is. I've been in over forty movies. My special brand speaks of volumes for who I am, the people and I have put on, including Cat and I had at the Gibson Amphitheater. Cedria Calso said, and to all all that tough talk, it's Corners f AF, which is you know what it is. I'm a grown ass man, and none of that ish gonna go like you think you do know, I got this over here.
Speaker 4: You know what, you know what I would like because you have the space, and you have the platform, you have the power, you have the voice. They respect you. You could be the one to pull everybody back together. To me, you can, you can be the one. You could be the one to bring the band back together. If you don't do it, I do it. If you don't do what I do it. But that's not really my space. But you could be the one to bring the band back together because we're more powerful as one than we are separated and splendid.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, and I know, Cat.
Speaker 4: Person, let me let me let me quick story, quick story. And I know every time and I just I heard you say something earlier. Is when somebody says something in that space with you and you allow them to tell their truth, you have no reason to think they're light.
Speaker 1: But when I tell my stories, you have no reason to think I'm a lied. No, no, I promise you I'm not Stay with me now.
Speaker 4: I know Cat william Now, Cat wayim from Cincinnati, Cat Wayne from Avendale.
Speaker 1: Cat Williams is from Avendale. I tell you no lie.
Speaker 4: I opened for Cat Williams in two thousand and four. I told you I did comedy. You thought I was lying.
Speaker 2: By bush about that. I believe that you did. You did?
Speaker 1: I told you?
Speaker 4: Listen out here at the m Prov, asked Benjie Brown, asked ban J Brown, when the first comic ever got booed at the m Prov in Coconut Grove on Tuesdays. I would finish the set. That's how good I was. So boom reverted two thousand and four. Cat Williams Finances Own Special, Stay from I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: I tell you, no lie.
Speaker 4: I lie for you before I lie to you. Two thousand and four. Cat Williams Sponts Finances Own Special at the Tag Theater in Cincinnati. Guess who opened up for him?
Speaker 2: Huh you sure called me?
Speaker 4: Nah, you ain't funny like that. I'm real funny. So again, already had this discussion. We put it to the chats.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me let me finish, let me finish.
Speaker 4: So this is the unreleased this is the unreleased special that nobody's even seen. Then I saw Kat again in two thousand and six at US Bank Arena in October, where he did some of the same material from that special nobody else seen where. I opened up that just to give you a little history and background on how I know Kat and how we go way back. And I'm also a comedian most of the time. But you be thinking I'm lying, But go ahead and finish finish fins with you.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you keep on thinking that I told you. The people already told you. They already know I'm putt it in you, Ojo, I can really do this.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no no. You not funny than me. You not funnier than me. I'm funny, funny like you. Funny.
Speaker 4: Listen, I ain't gonna lie to you. Let me take my glass off. You funny, but you ain't, o Jo funny. There's a difference. I got ranged, I got rained, You got you got ranged from one to four. I'm one to tell Joe, I could take it here.
Speaker 1: I can take it here. I can take it there.
Speaker 2: You can't, Joe. I've had actual comedians I'm telling about, said the entertainer. I'm talking about Ricky Smiley. I'm talking about a DC young fly. I'm talking about guy just come on the show. They talked me, said to the entertainer told me in two thy sixteen two sixteen sixty when he came on the show, he say, man, you can do this.
Speaker 4: Hold on they telling you you could do that, because they have to tell you that, because they on your tell me, did I actually did it?
Speaker 2: Joe? I did stand in the chat. I did put up in the chat ten minutes. I did get to you, y'all get more laughter? You in ten minutes? Nah id tee, you.
Speaker 4: Tell her telling telling Joe right now, telling joke right now, Tell a joke right now.
Speaker 2: You know me, Joey you got I'm gonna do Joe, You gonna do Joe. I'm safe because I already know the first joke I tell you, They're gonna be like, all d damn you said that. Nah, ain't okay. I'm good.
Speaker 1: You got people watching. I know we got hold on, Honey, one joke, Give me one good joke, Give me one good joke.
Speaker 2: We got fifty three thousand in the chat. Oh they watch it.
Speaker 4: Hey, all fifty three thousands. You fifty fifty three thousand people. You say you funny telling.
Speaker 1: Joke right now.
Speaker 2: I look at I'm trying to be I'm trying to be commercialized.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm coming on, I'm commercialized.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell this joke. I ain't gonna be commercialized.
Speaker 4: Well, it depends. See, that's that's what the rain's coming. You got to be able to tell different jokes based on your order.
Speaker 1: You're saying your.
Speaker 2: Demono, No, no, no, we got all kind of in the No. When when I'm in a comedy. When I'm in a comedy, you already know who you's coming to get. It's comedy. So I'm talking about everybody. All right, what let it fly? You talk about me? If you got what You've got one of them blackers in your in your rear view. I got you. I saw you, I saw you back. And you know what I'm saying, I saw your back, d O Joe. I'm just saying. I'm just saying. But anyway, hey, uh no, Phoenix noticed that in comedy, stealing material is like Popeye's stealing Chick fil a sandwiches, wrapping them in Popeye's packaging and selling them like they made them.
Speaker 4: I hear what you said, But but look at Nike, look at Adidas, look at them. I can I can go on and on brand do the same thing. Nikki company do the same thing. Everybody does the same thing in the corporate world, and it trickles over ship held the NFL world. I just I just explained to you how teams are copycat throughout the league.
Speaker 1: Throughout the season. They see they see plays that work on one team. You know what we're gonna do. We're gonna steal that, change information and run the same.
Speaker 2: I think that's a little different.
Speaker 1: It happened.
Speaker 2: It happens all the time, feeling somebody material and then using it as is if your own. That's like how you feel like somebody out there talking about my name o Jo Sinko and everything that you do, they saying that's them.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 4: It ain't any don't work, They ain't work. Just think about it, Think about it. It's it's only one.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's only one to show what shoe what shoe company can use air other than Nike. Let Adidas talk about they got air. Let talk about got air.
Speaker 1: See that You see how that does? That don't make it free?
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 1: It don't make sense because when when you hear the word air, Jordan's the first thing that comes to mind is and.
Speaker 2: I ain't got nothing to do with it. You said, you said, imitation is the highest form of flattery. So Nike should be honored that a shoe company is using the if property intellectual property that they're infringing patent, so they should be okay, like, uh, yeah, we're cool with that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all for stealing our property and making twenty billion off of it. Not I wish you would.
Speaker 1: I totally, I totally understand. I totally understand. Listen on Twitter. I still be the tweets.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I still make the tweets because it be funny and I.
Speaker 2: Like you and I both know John guy her Oh that's my guy. I love John. I love when he started replicating them shoes. What did Nike you do?
Speaker 6: He was?
Speaker 4: He won that lawsuit too. I think I think he won that. I don't know the logistics of what happened. But he still makes it. He still makes it. But the silhouette, the silhouette of it. Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about. Yes, Oh, matter of fact, I got I got a joke for.
Speaker 2: You real quick.
Speaker 4: I'm me just show you how funny I A hey, Chad, y'all, Yeah, we're ready watch how fun this is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you call a well balanced horse?
Speaker 4: A well balanced horse, A well balanced horse, a hobby horse, a horse stable stable.
Speaker 2: You'll see this, o Jo. We got nine thousand boats. Who do you believe is funnier? Uncle o Cho? And with sixty nine percent of the boats sixty of the boat.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey man, they lie, man, they lying, They lying. I know they lying.
Speaker 2: Not after that good joke, I just told me. Okay, this is what Nikki said. Two things can be true. What can't said about them is true. Doesn't mean we won't enjoy them as entertainers. We just know their integrity. It's questionable. O joke. You can't speak to my own man then feel some type of way when he responds. That's what Nikki said. Ten thousand votes. Now this is what he said. He also had something to say. We're gonna teach this up. This is what Cat Williams said about Martin Lawrence. Let's cute the sound.
Speaker 5: Martin tried to put me in my first dress when he had to go on this hiatus. He tell me, Kat, when I come back, I need you. You're my young partner, you my brother in comedy. When I come back, just promise me that my next movie. It'll be me and you. We're gonna do it together.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do Someboddy cop shit.
Speaker 5: I said, Martin, you got my motherfucking word, My nigga gonna do what you gotta do when you come back. I'm in your movie, don't trip.
Speaker 1: I don't need to see the script or nothing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: We get in that office and this food pull out Big Mama's house too.
Speaker 1: I almost died.
Speaker 2: And I got to read this.
Speaker 5: Script from all these good white people where there's nigga want me to get an address with him? And I'm literally saying, everybody.
Speaker 1: Why is he in a dress again?
Speaker 5: You already played the old lady as a FB agent. We can play anything.
Speaker 1: Now, we can be playing a dog catcher this time. Why do we need to be in a dress? And I get so mad.
Speaker 5: I say, you don't want me, you want Brandon T.
Speaker 2: Jackson.
Speaker 5: And that's who they win got twice. I said that they win't got him, just like I'm telling you, I had the other dudes work.
Speaker 2: I had all of it.
Speaker 5: All I did was say, I want to punch it up so it's not offensive to real niggas.
Speaker 1: And that's how I got in this position.
Speaker 2: And if I'm not mistaken and chat, you could correct me if I'm wrong, I think Brandon T. Jackson said he regret playing that role. If I'm not mistaken, Chack, pull that up. Maybe I'm wrong, And if I'm wrong, I'm gonna apologize. But I could. I think I read that somewhere. Wait.
Speaker 1: He said he regretted playing the role because he was the.
Speaker 2: Cop opposite of Martin and Big Mama's too Martin. Why would he regret?
Speaker 1: Why would he regret?
Speaker 2: He says he regrested because his career went downhill after that. Nothing is so.
Speaker 1: He thinks his career went downhill because of the role he.
Speaker 2: Played in Ojo. All I can go by is what someone says, Oh Joe. See here's the thing. If somebody tells O Joe, if real tells you, oh baby, that hurt my feelings, you don't get me to say, well, I don't know why I hurt your feelings. She just told you, right, yeah, he said, not whether it could be true or not. But you can only go by what your feelings are. He believed that has something to do with his career not going in the direction that he believed it should have. That's him that's his.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't understand that when you're really good at something, when you're really good at something, and obviously I'm not an actor. I've done some acting though, But when you're really good at something, and if you're really really good at it, as good as you think you are, there's.
Speaker 2: No role absolutely that can absolutely that where.
Speaker 1: Where you can be denied if you're good at your girl.
Speaker 2: There's a reason why some Damnzel tells the story about how he turned down a role and it was supposed to be a role that he was like, uh, he said the N word that would never die. They tried to electrocute him, they tried to hang it, and he said, noah, I'm good with that. Oh okay, there's.
Speaker 4: Certain things that aren't for you, though, there's certain things that aren't for you Denzel's Denzel's skill and ability to act with his range won't deny him any other any other jobs after that.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing we don't know had he taken that role. Sometimes you can take a role. It's like coaching. Sometimes you take a job just because it's a head coaching job and you never get an opportunity again because of what transpired there.
Speaker 4: Okay, I see who you're going with it. Obviously, you know, I don't know much about that space. I don't know much about that, about the acting space. I just I'm thinking, when you're really good at something, you can't be denied because you're good at that specific craft or whatever it is you do, especially the art, the art of acting.
Speaker 2: He even can't even have something to say about Ludacris. We got that sound.
Speaker 4: Wait, here's Lula Luda. Here, here's Luther responds, Let's let's talk to the video.
Speaker 2: Whatever's heavy, y'all.
Speaker 7: My heart is always on my mind like Snoop's Cannabis Shredder.
Speaker 2: I'm always on my grinds.
Speaker 7: They throwing shame because niggas can never take my sign. I'll bring my watching collection on my jet. Let me take my time like find wine. I'm aging like Benjamin top five, I'm worth mentioning, and.
Speaker 2: Bring me rappers. I'm lynching them. See the pens on.
Speaker 7: Them swings Jesus with diamond thorns.
Speaker 6: Luda Chris swaddle the Guccie Lennards.
Speaker 7: When I was born, never been illumin not only your loud Nadi, and I only left with bitches when coming from any party. Now, I'm married with kids that ever loosen the lights. Never been a cloud chaser. Never say ship but lights all right, pig John Singleton, you never have to flex when you earn every one of your fast and furious checks afro with the sideburns.
Speaker 2: And that's my signature.
Speaker 7: Addictions on the Rise comedians, check your temperature.
Speaker 2: That's Looter's retort to what Kat said in the interview. Oh you know, hey, Louta don't get the love and respect that he deserves because he's a lyric lyricist. Lys is impeccable always, whether he on his own or he on a feature. Louter's gonna give you that day. So don't play with that man.
Speaker 1: You know I can rap too, now what Cristal Christmas over with?
Speaker 2: We don't need anything else.
Speaker 4: Wrap Nah, I'm saying this is my own. I'm gonna give you one. Let me give you one bar. What kind of bar I'm gonna I'm gonna give you one bar?
Speaker 2: Listen, get I got a bar right back here.
Speaker 1: What you needna listen? Let me just give you. I'm I'm gonna give you one bar.
Speaker 2: Real.
Speaker 4: My grandmother was blind and I had to read him braill. Every time I think about it. It was a touching story.
Speaker 2: No, I get what you try to go with it.
Speaker 1: My grandmother was yeah, and I had to read and break It was a touching story.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what you told that story about your grandma really make me this time you wake up, You're gonna be in hell. You don't make fun. I don't want to give you this fot. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 4: Hey, I got I got that. I got that from Tork. I appreciate you, baby, I just I just use your line. See imitation. It's the purest form of flatter. Yeah, hey, that was nice. I'm bringing back bring it back bad question?
Speaker 2: Oh yo. The wrong road, the wrong role can rail road your career, the same as the wrong song album can kill your career as a singer rapper.
Speaker 4: Listen and acting. If you ain't that boy you right here turning down rolls, it ain't like road. Just be no what I'm saying that you might be good and take the wrong road and it derails you. Right, It's kind of like a quarterback going to the wrong team. We see guys go oh oh, like my dude, Zach, Like Zach Wilson. Yeah, and you know what, I never thought about it like that. I never thought about it like that. Not as you you open the my eyes and the people in the chat are obviously opened my eyes. When it comes to those that are acting, those that are in that field, I'm thinking, you know, shit, if you're good, and you're really good at what you do, you will always have opportunities and the role you the role you take it shouldn't divert what it is you're trying to do it, where you trying to go and getting more.
Speaker 2: What's what's the what's the old adage? You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Speaker 1: Ay?
Speaker 2: Ay, I like that. That's why, because okay, oh Joe, we do this, we bomb, how do we reinvent it to come back for people to come back and watch again. They're like, we already heard that, right, we already saw that. Were good. Right, You get one chance to get it right, especially when you're dealing you're dealing with It's not like, look, we got family and friends watch us regardless. But we're asking people that have really no connection, no affiliation to us, to tune in, listen to what we have to say. Be educated, be entertained, and to come back once twice, three, four times a week. And you know what, by the way, check out your favorite uncle club Shay shape. That's what we're asking. You've got to give, and you don't get a second chance at that. People are unforgiving. Have a bad meal at a restaurant. How many time you have a bad meal? They're like, well that you know it was just bad this time. They're like, no, I'm good, right, I got one more question.
Speaker 4: I mean in the chat chat. I need y'all to help me out. Listen, listen to me real quick. I understand Hollywood in a sense. I understand acting in a sense. I've heard the frustrations and the gripes for many of people throughout the years. In general, how hard it is to get rolls, how hard it is to get jobs. So when you say you don't want to take certain roles, like so many opportunities are bringing presented to you to be able to turn down rolls, how do they navigate in that area and that field and in that space when it's already hard to get rolls and you have to turn stuff down because of what it might be and it might derail your career when you can't even get your carrier off the goddamn ground because you turn this shit down because you're not getting enough opportunity to begin with.
Speaker 1: That's the part that's refusing me in lot.
Speaker 2: Let me let me enlighten your eyes. How much money you think I can make if I were to say, my people, my community is our fault, all of our fault that we're in this position and take some of the approaches that we've seen other people take. They're right, mass their right mill check as big as as big, as as long as the Hollywood sign. I refused to compromise anything, cause at the end of the day, I gotta lay down with me. Money money don't make me. I make it all money ain't good money because at the end of the day, now I'm not saying that anything that can't say about these people because I don't know these people. I don't have I don't have knowledge of what he said. He says he has information, Okay, but at the end of the day, oh Joe, I prepare as well as I can, and I'm not always right when it comes to predicting the score, but I can honestly say when I critiqua player. There's no malicious intent involved. I've done as much research as I possibly can or a given topic. You see, oh Joe, and people like, well, shall you go back and look at my interviews when I interview players and I was with CBS. Now I have factual information that yard plays situation that in which you said you did this, Well, that's not what happened here. So what right? So I can refuse he's telling me one thing, they're telling me something else. When I was need, I was neither place. So the best thing for me is to stay out of it. And I'm gonna let the people that watch this video, I'm gonna let them decide. M You see, someone said, Chad, you were really good at football, but how important to perceived? Your antics kept you out of the Hall of Fame. See perception. Perception is a person's reality.
Speaker 1: But this is this is this is See I like that what they just said.
Speaker 4: If I cared about actually being there, I would conduct myself from the manner to achieve that goal. But that was one that I didn't care about, which is why I put on my own jacket. So you have to understand who I am first as an individual and know that I don't care. I wouldn't have played the game the way I did. I like where they went with that though I liked that was I don't.
Speaker 2: Think I could be wrong, but I don't think anybody comes into the NFL thinking about the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: I mean maybe winning the m v P. Hey hold on, UNC, you know what it took to get there? Wait, let me take me, let me take my glasses off. You don't know my whole story. Do you understand what it took to even get there? Forget the mother, forget the goddamn gold jacket.
Speaker 1: You know your story. I know your story. The chat knows your story.
Speaker 4: I think those that have followed my career you understand the obstacles, the four schools I had to go through.
Speaker 1: Being a one for one, going to Oregon State, making it, making it to Cincinnati. Man, listen, it was hell just getting there.
Speaker 4: You think once I got there, I was going to change the way I played the game because I have an opportunity.
Speaker 1: Gold Jacket. Can't at a bout that shit. Excuse me, no disrespect.
Speaker 4: It's one of the highest achievements and one of the best accolades you can receive as an NFL player. But it's just something that I didn't care about, and I conducted myself and played the game the way I felt it should be played. That's all. That's all. So I like what the person just said, but I was the one that didn't really care about it. I didn't really need the validation.
Speaker 1: But it was cool. Understood what came with that? Go Josh Hans said, damn, and that was a good one.
Speaker 2: Un Oh Joe, Just imagine you've spent two years working on something until it's perfect, just to see someone else use it. They didn't put an ounce of effort into making it. It's different because you use the cat's mind. So just imagine you spent all this time working on something. Somebody steal your hard work put their name on. Yeah. Like, hey man, that's the bad invitation. That the greatest form of flatter. I'm cool with that. Imagine imagine somebody stealing the iPod, somebody stealing the iPhone.
Speaker 4: I like this, see this, this ship, This ship is so good. I gotta stand up. But listen, being when I got another one for you? Back back on the counter. What he's talking about you and not have nightcap?
Speaker 1: Right? You? And not have Nightcap so we have other people.
Speaker 4: Let's say we got five other people that create show that they want to do at night, and they want to do the same thing. They want to talk about basketball, they they want to tell stories. No matter what they do with that format, it still won't be the same as the original. Yeah, it still won't be the same as the originally. Even if you do try to do it, you're not going to be able to replicate and get the same outcome that we're getting.
Speaker 1: So therefore it is what it is.
Speaker 4: I think the problem is is the material is being stolen in some cases, and then the material is not only being stolen.
Speaker 1: But this reason they never thought before. So it's really good.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 4: So I think that's what the issue comes in. Well, damn, he took my stuff and he motherfucker took off with it. But if it didn't take off.
Speaker 1: There would be nothing, there would be nothing to complain about it.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. Let's just say here's the thing. Because we're so we're so large, anybody that does this go like, okay, y'all swiped it. But just imagine some little local and they're doing this and they're coming on that night, right and they called their show nightcap mm hm.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna we're gonna have and we're gonna have to go to court. We're gonna have to go to court. We're gonna have to go to court.
Speaker 2: Man. Uh uh it is it's like go John said, oh Yo, you've been rich too long. Imagine if you got an a on a test. If someone comes and races your name and put their name at the top and they get the aid and don't mention.
Speaker 4: You, Now see, that's a problem. That's a problem. And I think that's the issue with Cat because stolen and everything. Yeah, everything taken off, and I think that's that's that's that's what the problem lies.
Speaker 2: Jared Lee said, phenomenal interview with Cat. You did amazing o, Joe, were your thoughts on Cat standing on business with Bernie Mack towards the Kingdom Comedy? Uh? If any r I p Bernie, he holds Bernie. He holds Bernie in very high regard. He said that he had an opportunity to be was Bernie left another uh of the King of Comedy that replaced Bernie? He said, no, after they pooped on Bernie, He's like, Nah, y'alln't to do what y'all I.
Speaker 1: Need better context. You said they should have on Bernie.
Speaker 2: Well, the story is I don't know if it's true or not, but they said Bernie with Bernie from what that From what I've been able to deduce, I guess. Steve said they were all spoke to all todate, but Steve ended up going last. Nobody wanted to follow Bernie because it's kind of like, you know, hey, it's kind of like if you're in a talent show and you go behind a kid or alibum, Well, good luck with that. Okay, okay, Bernie, you got to follow Bernie.
Speaker 4: Steve was saying, that's a hard that's that's that's hard follow.
Speaker 2: So Steve, I wanted to be in the rocking chair, which means I went I went third, and Bernie or we flip it up, said go last, d L go last. But but Kat was saying, Steve, is your tour, So if it's your tour, you're supposed to if you so, if you the headline.
Speaker 1: Obviously you go the headline and you gotta go.
Speaker 2: Last, right, But that's not what Steve said. Steve said it was agreed upon that everybody was gonna go, you know, hey, we's gonna rotate it. So you deduce and he can I'm not gonna do it. Y'all did what y'all did to Bernie.
Speaker 4: Right, so y'all damn God, damn Bernie boy, Bunnie. Bernie was funny boy.
Speaker 1: Goddamn.
Speaker 2: Uh you seen and and uh school and what's that movie house party? Man?
Speaker 1: Bernie was funny.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the old comic the old common view.
Speaker 2: That's but see that's where all them bro, all the guys that you see the Bruce Bruce is the earthquake, all those guys deaf comedy jam a comic view.
Speaker 1: The boy, the boy is funny.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Listen, I know we're talking about Cat. We talked about said and all that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You have the power man to to to bring the band back together. Man, they don't they don't need they don't need to be.
Speaker 1: That just is an easy way to get that nucleus back together.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, we are more powerful as one as opposed to to bickering and bantering. And you took this, and you took that. I didn't take that. I didn't take I'm telling you man, and just just lift each other up. I mean we we we always in situations like this. This is just a small instance to one of the cases in which we always are going against each other instead of coming together and finding a way and resolving the issues.
Speaker 1: To keep on climbing that ladder.
Speaker 2: Augustus Play says, o Cho fire ocho. After that, rappertend.
Speaker 1: What man's right?
Speaker 2: Her?
Speaker 4: I gotta, I gotta, I gotta, I gott an album on iTunes right now? Man, don't play with me, you tripping.
Speaker 2: Mitch Tamma says, hey, y'all, make sure you said can a bottle Labortier. Actually he took a bottle with it, because we actually had a bottle already open that we're supposed to pour. He opened the brand new bottle, say no, that's your bottle. This my bottle, and he took the bottle with it. But we do have his address and we all go see him something because he said this is gonna be your biggest He said, nobody's go going to do an episode bigger than this one. So he knew what he had done, and I appreciate that. Cat. Mike ever says, hey, y'all, make sure you send cattle La Portier gift box for the streams. Also, hope you know you can only have Dave Fia paid, Eddie Griffin or DL at the next Comedians. Were you uncomfortable? It's kind of like anything when when someone is saying something about someone you know. I know Steve, I've talked to Steve on the phone. I have Sam's phone number in my cell phone. I have Kevin Hart number in my cell phone. I have Ricky Smiley number in my cell phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same, same, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just felt the best thing for me to do in that situation because if I stand up now, I'm taking a side I would. I'm gonna do something I've never done before in one hundred and one episodes, and that's take a sign now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to play the fan.
Speaker 2: I'm swift. Yeah. At the end of the day, however, many people will watch the video and the clips, y'all decide. You agree what he's saying, you don't agree what he's saying, You like what he said, you don't like what he's saying. Those guys are still cool. I'm still cool. I'm still cool with everybody that he mentioned. I'm still cool.
Speaker 4: You know who you gotta get and if you if you can't get him, I text him for you. You gotta get you gotta get Dave Chappelle. I mean, since we're on the top of comedians and some of the grace, you gotta get Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 2: Uh, that would be nice.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: You do realize it's not people like, well, get this person, get that person. Y'all. Do realize like a lot of these names that you guys have mentioned we've reached out to. I mean, I can't oh we.
Speaker 4: If you, oh, I can listen, I can cut out the middle man. I'm going straight. I'm going straight to the horse. I ain't got time to be talking to assistance and all that other bullshit you want.
Speaker 1: Dave, you let me know.
Speaker 2: I called. I called Dave right now now we do we talk about it, of course, Okay, let me know.
Speaker 1: Let me know now because we a team.
Speaker 2: We a team. Danny Lepsis says, h when you took those extra scepts of Kanjac after Cat dropped them bombshells, what was going through your mind at the time, The same thing that's going through your mind when you heard it. And I'm like, I'm right there again, He's talking about people that I that I that I know, and I'm not saying I know them like I know Bucket or I know Burns, but I've had conversations with them, and so it was it was different hearing a lot of this stuff I hain't never heard before. I've heard some of it. But and like I said, I'm just like, I'm cool with him. I'm cool with Cat. Cat said what he said. But at the end of the day, I need the people that's watching that watched it, downloaded, heard it wherever you heard it from, wherever you got it from, you make your decision. Yeah, that's that's not Rodney Dinkins asked my whole boy. Did you get any feedback from saying Steve or Ricky. No, I have not heard from any of them as of yet. I did talk the quake. Earthquake hit me up like he normally does, and we had a great conversation. But that's it.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're gonna say nothing. I don't think they're gonna say nothing. You know, those that responded, they said they little peace. I mean, it's it's early. Were in the fourth day of the New year. Man, we were in the fourth day of the New Year, and you had a Heroshima type interview.
Speaker 1: Basically, that's that's what that was. You had a Heroshima type interview. And I don't, I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure with what they have going on if they want to continue to give it legs, because right now it's it's in the world of its own. And I gain by the time, probably what's the day, it ain't even it ain't eve been forty eight hours.
Speaker 2: Yet, it'll be forty It'll be forty eight hours tomorrow at.
Speaker 4: A listen, by the time we do the show Saturday, you might be at twenty MILLI for sure, for sure, you might be at twenty minute.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, maybe maybe thirty.
Speaker 2: We're pretty close to eleven million right now.
Speaker 4: Man, that's crazy. Yeah, that's good work there, man, that's good work. But I know one thing, if we could bring them up, we could bring all them boys together man like the Twelve Disciples, and have a nice sit down and you be the moderator. That'd be even do that'll get a hundred million.
Speaker 2: Byron Joe David. Every everyone has a response, but no one is denying what was said. Jonathan Scott asked, Hey, what was you thinking when Kat said he had left to drink than you. The look at your faith was priceless because that wasn't true. He started way, he started way before that interview. Trust me. Yeah, I promise you that. And like he said, you could ask anybody on the set that was there. Uh, Lady Ray, welcome back, Lady Ray. That cat interview was with Fire Shutton. Who has the number? Who who is the number one person on your list to interview that you have? But yet Lebron in disorder? Lebron Dave Chappelle, President Obama, Oprah?
Speaker 1: Wait you you man?
Speaker 4: I told you gotta you gotta talk to me. Man, you're naming people in the contact. I call Obama right now. I bet the answer. Watch this hold on.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put it on speaker that.
Speaker 2: May answer you.
Speaker 1: Call yay man, I got Obama number.
Speaker 2: It's disconnected.
Speaker 4: Obama, what's up? Okay, okay, yeah, uh Obama? Shannon Shannon Shaw said, we want to interview you. Okay, all right, I'm I'm gonna pass me information.
Speaker 2: First of all, I told I told you very disrespect.
Speaker 1: I told you, hey, I got connections.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that you don't have connections. But when you I just I just talked to Obama when you address a city a former president or no, No, that ain't not that's that's that's.
Speaker 1: That TV ship.
Speaker 4: Me and Obama like me and me. We me and him, we don't talk like that. We don't talk like that. Me me and Obama go back in Chicago. You know, I used to be a GD.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't bang no, but I used to be a GD. Obama with GD with me, but boom, then he went in the policy.
Speaker 4: You was a g D L gosh dog food That's what I'm talking about. But yeah, so boom and you know, we went separate. We went down two different paths. He went politics presidential route.
Speaker 1: I went football. But I man, I got some of the people. You know, I can call off you know.
Speaker 2: Who I want. You know who I want to get Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: Man, let me call Rob Hey.
Speaker 2: So I got see, I said, Lebron, I got the resources Ron who I said, Lebron Chappelle, President Obama, Oprah, Kim Kardashian. I got some other I got some other people. But I don't want to know because I don't want y'all to try to get to try to swipe him from under me. Because I've been able to a lot of people that do this that's in our space. I think I think I've landed landed some of the biggest and the best.
Speaker 4: But you got to understand, you are the hot ticket right now, so people are going to be willing to come to you as a post. In no disrespect to any other spaces because all the other spaces are doing phenomenally well. I watched the other spaces as well, people that have shows going on.
Speaker 2: I slewed all of you.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying, particularly about the people that you want to get, I think there'll be more inclined to come because you are a safe space. I'm not saying that the other spaces aren't, but you're a safe place and it's it's perfect all listen. I already put the word in with Obama, so you once you get that, you already know what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure. Maybe maybe around the time for the election, and we're gonna try to, you know, drum up some support, get people out. We'll see what happened like that. Uh uh Kanscia's flow state, what do you think when he went there about Kanye and Kim Kardashian. I forget what do you say about Kanye and Kim? Oh?
Speaker 1: I hate about the many many?
Speaker 4: Why do we always get all up and arms about some of the stuff that Kanye does when we already say he's mentally ill? So what are you expecting from him? If he's someone where you say it's it's I don't know, that's that's that's that's tough, that's that's touch.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to. I want Kim to come on my podcast because I want to know. I want to pick up brain because look here.
Speaker 1: Bro from a from A from A from a baste, real deal, absolutely real deal.
Speaker 2: Cali x wayIn says, maybe you can hold the comedy features Fitch of all these guys shake SHA's comedy corner man, I ain't got no deeper. Hey, you know what they gonna I'm gonna need like a financial institution to to spot me some money because consider what Kevin Hart gets, what Quake get, what all these guys get it? And then I gotta get Cat to agree to it.
Speaker 4: Oh he go he gonna say yeah, he gonna say yeah, because money, I mean, oh wait, I'm not gonna say money talk because then tager integrity comes first.
Speaker 1: But how much, how much you need? We can go half on it.
Speaker 2: Man, you're crazy.
Speaker 1: Man, could you imagine shake shake comedy specially?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can imagine with all them boys. Like I said, I can get I can get the I can get the money. Hey, well that's what I'm trying to do. I'm gonna try to draw up money too.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go have no no, no Joe, how about we get how about we get somebody to sponsor it?
Speaker 4: Man, listen, the sponsors gonna come out the blue once they know what it's me and you, and then once Kevin gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I know, keV, I can call Kip you know what. I ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Maybe, yeah, Okay. The chat is focused on what Cat called Kim. Look, I don't agree with what he's saying. He's Look, he's entitled to his opinion. I've allowed everybody to come on my on that, on that on club sha shape, give his or her take and keep it moving. If that's the way he feels. Fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know you don't have to dress everything somebody say, every every little detail. Just we we all are gonna have we all are going to have opinions about other people's personal lives and the way they conduct themselves and the way they move.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's neither here nor there, and that's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it ain't. It ain't.
Speaker 1: It ain't for everybody.
Speaker 2: Uh uh, Brother Antonio Robinson said, Uncle eighty four, What specific thing that Kat said that stayed in your head a little longer than everything else? Hell? Everything? I mean, you got to think about it. The man left home at thirteen, went out on his own at thirteen with a rock Waller puppet and went to a truck stop and hitch and hitch hike. He didn't call it that, but that's what it was. When you hop a ride with somebody that you don't know is hitch hiking. Yeah, he's like, I asked this guy where you're going. He's going to California. This guy was going to Florida. I was getting as far way as I possibly could from snow and Florida was was far, but it wasn't as far as California. I hopped in the back and I took off. So you just think about it. You thirteen years of age and you go, you ain't going down the street oh Joe, you ain't going to your arm So your grandmother's yeah, you going.
Speaker 4: That's that's tough. Let's tell you got it. You gotta g up real fast. Now you got to grow up real fast.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, I think for me, a lot of that, I mean two hours and forty six minutes, there's a lot and a lot of it is that I'm still processing because I'm like, wow, he has a very interesting life, but he has a very complicated life, right right, dun't for show BT used to used to be like this twenty years ago. We want Denzel and Monique on. That was something that I'm working on. I know Dinzil a little bit. I wait, no Monique, but I think she'd be great. I'm definitely not someone that I would love to sit down with. I think she has a very interesting story. I saw her impressions. She reminds me a lot of my aunt mary Nell. I mean, yeah, the way she looked, a manner, rhythms. But she's definitely someone I love.
Speaker 4: To have on the on the pod that was that that would be a good one. Monique would be a good one. That would be a very good one. Denzel would also be a.
Speaker 2: Very good one. Samuel Jackson Ido you know, oh boy sam uh the straight a chill donated and he said, love what you've been doing on shout out to you, jo O Jo. If you took them shaves out, we would. We have to open our eyes and enlighten them, love, y'all. We have to open your eyes and enlighten them. They're trying to say. They trying to enlighten you to what's going on about, you know, the plagiarism and the stealing, the jokes and some of the things that I heard.
Speaker 1: I heard them clear as day.
Speaker 4: And I also gave some examples based on the plagiarism that's going on outside of just comedy.
Speaker 2: I got you, I got your appreciate. Somebody gave Jo a doseki for being the most interesting man in the world.
Speaker 4: Possibly yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, might as well. S. I don't want to know those rocks. I want love Portier. Huh.
Speaker 1: You gotta say it like that, Lupotier.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Japari said, this is proud of with real uncan Ojo. Both of you go to Magic City. Who's pulling more? Who got more game?
Speaker 1: Maybe you're you're over? They ask me, tell me if I go to Magic City. Wo for the oof the pull more.
Speaker 2: They call me Parker Brothers name. Somebody got more guy in the Parker brother name. Somebody got the Parker brother.
Speaker 1: She talked about not my black ass. What I don't want? Oh, she talked about we going to the Magic City Classic.
Speaker 2: Fam versus Jackson's.
Speaker 1: She said, that's the only magic city I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Nahrail, you promise you say we could go?
Speaker 1: Oh oh she did promise. Oh man, we out man, we out man.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I don't know why she even guess who are the pants in here?
Speaker 2: Real? They say you wear the pant but they fit real. So I'm saying, reil with the pains. No, I don't do that, you Rail aware. She's the red winner. Whoever make the money make the rule?
Speaker 1: Wait, since when where is that ridden at.
Speaker 2: The beginning of the time, that's what the man been saying. I pay the bills. Now, I worked hard every day. You still around and watch the kid. You don't run nothing but your mouth. And then you run around the house and talk about you run the house. That's real house. And you better hush, you better stop talking so loud. For Rail here you and boot you out.
Speaker 4: She said, she's she's sitting right here. But listen, this is my household. I run the household around it. Now.
Speaker 1: I don't pay the bills. I'm gonna stay at home, father. That is what I am.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stay at home father. Ain't nothing wrong with that. This is this is one of my job, the house father.
Speaker 1: You I don't have a problem. I take me and these kids and we'll be gone.
Speaker 2: You ain't taking I'm good. I'm on rail side.
Speaker 4: How you how you gonna just throw throw me to the ways, throw me under the bus like that. Hey, listen, I'll be at it. I come stay with you, you know what.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling all I'm turning all the financial documents over Terraill and her representative. See what you actually getting from us?
Speaker 1: That ain't funny? Yeah, real, Kiki, you see ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: Jamee Bisher said, Hey, don't get any five. Just want to let you know that I view both of you as my role model. I'm getting ready to graduate college and hope only to be as half as successful as you. Guys. Nah, you got to do better than that. Because we paid the right you know things, you get an opportunity to know things and to see things that we had to find our first hand. You get an opportunity.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The old saying is a wise man will learn from other mistakes. A fool will learn from his own. Why would you ever make the same mistakes that Ocho and I've made? Ye, when we've laid out a blueprint of how to navigate and not make the same mistakes. Now, you might you're gonna make some mistakes, but the mistakes that he and I made you should be You should be absolved from those. You should be able to avoid those.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, most definitely, most definitely.
Speaker 2: Uh Josh, Hey, what's something Cat said that surprised you most? And you having jay Z in the club would be epic? That would be Oh man, I'm surprised by all of it. I mean, bro, it's twenty and forty six minutes. What did he say that didn't surprise you? I don't try. Look, I live in La but I don't travel in those circles. I've never been to win to any of those parties where allegedly some of this stuff takes place. So I'm surprised. I've been surprised that you guys are I know nothing about this?
Speaker 1: Will be having at the party.
Speaker 2: And they I guess Vegas ain't the only place that you know, what stays in Vegas? I guess what stays in some of these parties. You know, he had something to say, He's had something to say about Pete Diddy. I'm sure. Look, I mean, look, you guys heard it. I mean by now, almost eleven million people have seen it on club Shayshay. I see other people that missing it and clips of it, so pretty much by now, probably fifty sixty million people have heard some portion of it. So I'm I'm as surprised as is anybody else. And the only difference is I happen to hear it live. I'm the one that's asking the questions. So again, oh TI, when I go down, When I go sit down and talk to a person, have a conversation. Look, I know y'all talk about the say he go down. When I sit down and have a conversation with a person, what I'm actually trying to do is ask questions that I believe the listeners would add ask if they were sitting there, right, That's what I try to do, and hopefully, in two hours and forty six minutes, I got to cover a vast range of subjects topics, and that you're like, okay, yeah, if I could have had an opportunity to ask Cat, I would ask him that too. Oh yeah, you know what, then, man, you be on it, You'll be oh yeah, I appreciate that. That's what I try to do because at that point in time, I take I removed myself and I'm a fan and so I'm asking questions that I believe my audience would want to know. So I always keep that in the back of my mind. Yeah, I have questions I want to know, and I'm going to ask. But I like to think that that CJ and I have come up with topics and questions that our fans would like to know. And so that's that's kind of the way I approach it, and so hopefully people and I look o Cho the way I look at it at this point in time, and I ain't even close to what Jesus was and they hated him and they ended up they killed it. So dude, I think that Dode, I think that everybody was gonna be happy with the interview.
Speaker 1: Know, and I'm okay with that absolutely, but you can't please for me.
Speaker 2: Oo. I think I think because so many people are happy and pleased with it. The ones that's not out of it, well, you reach out to him and see if he can come come there on your podcast and you ask him all the questions that you want to ask. Let me see how that work out for you.
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Ricardo Hernandez says, have you guys ever thought about joining the Wwe feel like crazy cut crazy promos. Don't know about Ojo now. Look, I wanted to be a wrestler growing up because, like I said, it was wrestling originated in the South, and so it was everybody when I was a kid and coming up in the seventies, wrestling with Hugh. But wrestling was mainly regional. Like I said, you had Georgia Championship Wrestling, you had Florida Championship Wrestling, you had mid Atlantic, so you know, and you you know, you had the pockets. And my grandfather was a big wrestling fan. Mike, you couldn't tell my my grandfather put people out of the house because they talk about Barney. You know, that's faith. And my grandfather said, get the hell up out of my house.
Speaker 1: Right right, right right.
Speaker 2: We was going to in Savannah. We would go to Videlia, we would go to Baxley, Georgia, these little small towns. They would even come to Glenville and see and that we would see wrestlers that we saw on television with Gordon Solely was the host. He's the great. Look, There's been a lot of a lot of great hosts, but it starts and stops with Gordon Solely. And so I saw pack Song, mister wrestling number two, mister wrestling number one. I saw all those guys jump Yard Dog, bo Wo Brazil, Andre to Johnson by Junkyard Dog, Dusty Rose, your American Dream.
Speaker 4: Due what you know about Jimmy super Flowers. See he came later crush your Blackwell. See if you really know wrestler, you know about crushing Blackwell. And I know about black Jack Mulligan and Baron bon Rasky, all those guys, Noula the Butcher.
Speaker 2: I see, I go way way back with raf not look and that's nothing. And Rick Flair came after after that, but he I think he said he got a couple of years in Georgia Championship Wrestling. I don't remember now with that interview, but this was before before hunck Hogan before all those guys that we're talking, and then it translated and you had Rick flaying, Greg Valentine with his partner, and they Tully Blanchard, and they had Jean and Arn Anderson. You know, the four Horsemen, all them guys, black Jack Mulligan, Baron bon Rasky Brute, bernard OUs Baker. Oh Joe, I go back the fabulous pre Birds. Yeah, I go way way back with all them, when they had Tony Atlas and uh uh the Rocks Dad. Yeah. So the people talking about listen, Oh Joe, I tell people like this, here, this is and here's the thing. I don't know everything. I know a little bit about everything, but what I do know, I know a hell of a lot about a hell of a lot. Right, So all that all that other stuff that they be talking. Yeah, bro, when it comes to wrestling, you talk about NASCAR. Yeah, I go back to Walt, Darryl, Waltrip, Harry Gant, all the Neil Bonnett, Yes, Bill Elliott, Awsome, Bill from Dawson Bill. Yes, I go way back with them, the Silver Fox, David Pearson, the Allison Boys, Bobby and Donnie.
Speaker 4: Yes, Okay, I see absolutely when Richard Petty won.
Speaker 2: When I think of who's that crash? Was that kill y'all Borough and uh and walk who's that crash? And and Richard Petty won, they wouldn't let each other on the last on the last, I might have been seventy in the last lap. Yeah, bro, so all this you know? Yeah, I know Jeff Gordon, I met Jeff Gordon, I met Jimmy Johnson. But I'm talking about I go way back when when the Woods Brothers was was the team and the Johnson. Yes, I go way back like that. Yes, everybody know Richard Patty, but that's easy. But I know about the school bandit and the tied car and when and and uh when when uh uh Dale Earnhardt drove the Wrangler car. Yeah that Marty carl o' Wrangler. Yes, I go back like that. So stop So y'all when y'all talk about sports, oh, you don't know bull jive. So if you know, I know NASCAR, Like I said, we used to watch the Daytona five hundred meet my brother and sister every year that it came on. So when y'all talk about sports, ain't nobody seeing me with my knowledge on sports? I'm talking about Jeff. I'm like football. Somebody might know more football than me. Somebody might know more basketball to me. But I'm gonna put you to the test. We're gonna talk about bull riding. We're gonna talk about NASCAR, We'll talk about wrestling, We'll talk about the Tour of de France. We're talking about whatever. We talked about tennis, men's and women whatever. Yeah, yeah, come see me, come see me. I like it. I like it. So she said you want this on the play? Oh man, I'm not bad, bad old Joe, I'm just bat Hold up, Hey it old Joe. How did Hendy and Blacks come about? On Undisputed? Also, where you guys, where you guys do a show in person? We're gonna do a show in Vegas. That's gonna be the live show that we do.
Speaker 1: Hold on, So we green left for Vegas.
Speaker 2: That's happening. That's happening. How did the hint looks the Bronco This is how it happened. The Broncos beat the Cowboys. Skip loves the Cowboys. Obviously, I played for the Broncos. I love the Broncos, and I wanted to celebrate, but I forgot that I wanted to celebrate, so I didn't get an opportunity to go to a six kid get to get Victory cigars. So I gotta be the work at four o'clock in the morning. So the only thing that's opened is a convenience store that's over in twenty four hours. So I stopped. Then I'm like, damn. I grabbed some black and Miles and some swishes. Now yeah, I had a ball of it, and so I'm gonna celebrate, right, Joy says, this seems to this, this little bit our brand for you, And that's what I say, Hey, let me celebrate. Why y'all trying to steal my joy? My thunder right, y'all got y'all y'all man, because I be on these miles and yeat, would I be celebrating? And oh Joe, I had no idea right hand to guard. I had no idea it was gonna take off like that. And from that moment on, everybody started referring to me as unk. Yeah, and so people I don't rarely do I ever, I mean, especially from somebody in our community. Rarely do I hear somebody call me my name. They called me Shay or they called me unk Uh, Yeah, that's it. I was at an event the other night and I saw Lebron and his wife Savannah. Guess what Savannah called me? Huh. I'm like, I've been in my head. Did you really just called me that? Then you call but everybody? That's what they called me, So I guess I'm un now. Gators said yo u yo Joe. I like how you two have thrived and succeeded from toxic situation undisputed nine athlete y'all to go through role models. Look, I don't know, I don't I don't want to speak the old show situation. He can speak to that. But even in any relationship, Oho, I was in a relationship for ten years, relationship for seven years, and you're in a relationship and you and you split, it's never instantaneous. It's never like Okay, we got argument, were together for seven years and just one day boom. There have been little things that led up to it, maybe for a month, two months, six months. So with that being said, bro, I can't let six years, six and a half years be ruined by a couple of bad, bad episodes or a couple of bad months. It happened. They gave me an opportunity. I got an opportunity to build a platform with Club shayshe people got an opportunity to see me that man, I think he could do other things.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Inside the NF not inside the NFL. I did a NFL network with Prime and LT so people got to see me outside. So that was really the first time I could like kind of like open up. Because when Time said, hey, bro, I need you, he said, but I need you to be you, he said, I need you to be like how me and you are. I was like, Tim, you sure. He's like, yeah, hey, I got it. So now that gave me an opportunity to open up a little bit. I could always be I mean, the one thing about Fox, they never tried to censor me. They just let me go with it. Skip is not the biggest thing, the biggest person on props, he said, because then you know, people think look at you as a gadget. But I knew when to put it out and the goat mask and calling Lebron goat James. I was the first person to call him goat James. I'm the first person nobody else ever called him that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: So it just it just kind of took off on its own. It gave me an opportunity to be here. God don't make no mistakes at all. Never has because if you say it is a mistake for for Fox, for me and Fox to split waves, you saying God made a mistake. You don't make no mistakes. Perfect. So and it led me to hear I'm bigger. More people see me, respect me, give me and and and give me love. I mean, when it happened, I had so many athletes and entertainers like, man, it's not gonna be the same without you, or but we follow you wherever you go. That that made me feel That made me feel good. I heard a lot of and a lot of these people in the chat said the same thing I speak. U uh, and it was it was, it was great. It's been great. It's been great. You doing a nightcap with you, the ones a week with Gil Man. It's been great. It's given me an opportunity. I mean, I can't complain. I can't complain. I wouldn't change the thing, O Joe. Like I said, I the eye of athlete and whatever happened with that situation where you can expand or you don't, but I'm glad I are together.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: I love what I'm doing here. The space with I'm Athlete was phenomenal. I really, I really loved it. I thank Brandon Marshall obviously forgive me the opportunity. Obviously, you know, it was me Brand and Fred, Shannon Crowder, and there were some things that went on behind closed doors that I had no idea about, and I was hoping that they could find a way to make amends, that they can handle it like men and meet together and come together. And I just let them know whenever we do find a solution to whatever the problem may be, or whatever the problem was at hand during that time, just let y'all know. I'm ready to rock when y'all are, just let me know what time to be there and make sure there's a camera and I'm a sure up. Obviously, things didn't pan out the way I thought they were going to go. After they after everyone you know, came together and would get met up. Not my fault, what yeah, you know, Yeah, it wasn't my fault, but things didn't pan out.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: I love all them boys. I love Brandon, I love I love Fred, I love Shannon uh they separated. Everybody went their own way, and what I wasn't gonna do is I wasn't gonna pick sides. I wasn't going to pick sides. So I fell back completely away from the space of doing anything having to do with podcast with with Brandon, and having anything to do podcasts with with Fred and Shannon were doing with Ryan Clark on the Pivot.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: It got to the point where I was so frustrated and how I was, how I was with you. I was doing the same thing as far as I was saying, you need to get Cat and the rest of those fellas in the same room.
Speaker 1: I was throwing out hints and taking shots on Twitter and Instagram.
Speaker 4: Talk about, man, how dope would it be to have a podcast called a couple a couple of athletes trying to pivot, just throwing a hit out there, trying to get them to come together. And again, we are more powerful at one as opposed to split apart. And you know, things just didn't. It didn't pan out that way. Obviously, the Pivot is doing their thing. Brandon Marshall is doing this thing right now. I believe with Cam, with Cam Newton, and I wish all them boys the best, man.
Speaker 1: I love them to death.
Speaker 4: Again, I missed those times though I'm not I'm not gonna I'm not gonna stand in front. I'm not gonna see it in front. I missed those times. I missed the chemistry. I missed just just the camaraderie, just having having the athlete in the in that that athlete space.
Speaker 1: You know, it is different. You know, you and I are great. You and I are really great.
Speaker 4: But something about being with those dudes that you played against, and uh, I don't know, man, it's it's tough. I'm not gonna cry. I'm getting a little more, getting a little emotional. I don't know who brought that shut up, but goddamn it, but uh it was.
Speaker 1: It was dope. But everybody doing their thing right now. Man. But what we have right now is is phenomenal. It's great.
Speaker 4: And again, thank you for the opportunity and you you this is actually being on Nightcap. This is my thirty fifth job. This is my thirty fifth job. So that's pretty dope.
Speaker 2: I guess you part of Jamaican, but I ain't really seen no ballhead Jamaican. So most of it I got, I got. They said welcome back o your Hey, Shannon, I noticed you. You provide a lot of psychological safety for your guests. Don't plug Shay Shape. You should be proud of that. You officially, Shannon Walters that Lapoortier is true. Saruh, I've researched. Yeah, somebody called me brother Walters and the name rest of soul Barbara Walters. Look the way I look at Ojo. If they wanted sixty minutes or dateline or forty eight hours interview, they would have went there. They didn't have to come to me. Magic Johnson is big enough to go to any platform. Steve Harvey is big enough to go on any platform. But you know they won't because that's not that's not and that's not what I am, right, Oh Joe, Why would somebody go Why would somebody go to Victoria's Secret? Expect me to get glosses. That's not what they did. That's not what they say. You know what you get when you come to Club Shape, just like you know what you get when you come to Nightcap. You know you're gonna get some football on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays, but you're gonna get a lot of storytelling. Yeah, Wow, good shores. We don't do dwell heavy into pop. As a matter of fact, I don't think we talked any politics, so that's not what we are. We don't. I mean, we tell financials, but we're not gonna give you the dial or the NASDA. That's not what we're gonna do. So just understand when you come, when you listen to me on Club Sha Sha or you listen to us on Nightcap. By now, Club Shah has been in existence since September twenty twenty. By now you should know the type of show that it is. We've been in existence for a little almost three for about three months, oh Joe. October eighth was the first time we got the chapel. We just launched our own channel. So January eighth will be three months. You should know when you come to not out with uncan o'hoe exactly what you're gonna get. And if you're not getting that, Okay, we've gotten You've gotten three months of research and data to says this is what you're gonna get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's only gonna get better, only gonna get better.
Speaker 2: Jay speaks, Jay speaks the poet saying eighty five eighty four and eighty five. What do you think about Taraji's situation how she feels about her pay. Taraji Henson, recently with viral for emotional honest comments about the told that being constantly disrespected as black actress has taken on her. She also broke down in tears that she revealed that many costs that come with being a big, high profile actress and unequal sizards of black actresses make everything more difficult. I'm just tired of working so hard, being gracious at what I do, and getting paid a fraction of the costs. I'm tired of hearing my sister say the same thing over and over. You get tired. I hear people say, you work a lot. I have to the math and mathing. And when you start working a lot, you have a team. Big bills come. They do they do. Because here's the thing, O Joe. Let's just say I make twenty million a year. I live in California. Split in the half ten the agency that I have, they take twenty percent. So now from twenty million, I'm all the way down. I'm all the way down with the agency fees. I'm all the way down to nine million, twenty million to nine million, and I ain't and I ain't even got and I ain't even got a check yet. Yeah.
Speaker 4: See that's that's where that's where I come into play. That's where you need me, as your face ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: The only thing you can help me if you tell me, say Shannon moved to Las Vegas, moved to Texas, moved to Florida, moved to Nashville, or moved to where they don't have no state taxes.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what I was being ready to hit you with.
Speaker 4: And then also your agent that taking twenty percent, we're gonna find you somebody else because twenty percent, that's that's how we robbery. But I'm gonna make I'm gonna make sure you have as much as that twenty goddamn man as you as you can get.
Speaker 2: I understand that's the cost. I mean, you have a ship, yeah you have, you know, you have overhead, but I live I lived with.
Speaker 4: It, personal person personal necessities, personal personal laws.
Speaker 1: You got assistance.
Speaker 4: But again that goes back, that goes back, So think about Tarajie City, what she's saying, and then now now revert back to what we talked about.
Speaker 1: Earlier, turning down rolls.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, Okay, turning turning down rolls when the opportunities aren't presenting themselves and you're not as getting as many.
Speaker 1: As you think for us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so that's that's that's what I was talking about. That's a tough that's a tough spot.
Speaker 2: Viola Davids one of Hollywood's most accomplished actresses. She won the egot, which is the Emmy Grammy. Oscar Tony made headlines we're talking plaint in twenty eighteen that an actress of color earned maybe a tenth of what actors. I mean, Look, when you look at what she's done, ain't very many people got the Egot, Emmy, Grammy, Oscar Tony. She don't make what Meryl Street mats. She ain't making with Charlie Ferron, she ain't making with Julia Roberts.
Speaker 5: She not.
Speaker 2: Right. She just as accomplished, yeah, but more competent. But when you look at it, but when you look at it, what are you gonna do? You want the role or not? Yeah?
Speaker 4: If it's put it puts everybody. It puts everybody in a tough spot. Its very tough. You are an independent contractor.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: They says, Okay, here's a role for you. Right, we'll pay you seven million dollars, but you're paying meryld Street fourteen million. You're paying us sixteen million. We'll pay seven million dollars for the role. Take her to leave it right right.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's tough though. That that that that's tough. That's that's tough. That's that's a that's a tough spot because I mean.
Speaker 6: And and.
Speaker 4: Comparison, you know, is the is the thief of joy. Yeah, comparison is the thief of joy, especially when it comes to.
Speaker 2: That's.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's that's tough. I'm let me leave.
Speaker 2: I believe that because I see because when I the way I look at it, o Cho, I was like, man, I make good money, yeah, but I want to make more. What I need to do? Okay, cremone, Yeah, come over with nightcap. Yeah, I with I partner with the volume. Okay, club Shasha, Yeah, Stephen, They say, hey, bro, I at land on your feet over here, just do more. Yes, I understand, Yes, I have to work hard, but I want a standard and I want my kids and I want my grandkids when it's all said and done, I want them to be able to start ahead. So hopefully they they they they work hard and can play it forward and we can start something here. But it's not easy. But I wouldn't change it because yes, I have overhead, I have an assistant, I have other people that do things for me. It is what it is, oh Joe, it is what it is. I mean it takes it takes money to make money and all the people like I don't have time to do all the stuff that my sister does that she handles, you know, making sure the car is serviced, making sure this is handled, making sure all the repairs are taking care of. Nah bro, nah bro, I got a I got people to handle everything. You focus on this. Every month you get a cut up. Okay, this is what was made, this is what was said, this is what was fent. This is what goes to taxes. So with Ukerstad want his money every quarter, go and send it to her. I like that.
Speaker 4: I like how you got we got a little system over here too. I like I liked it over your system work. Yeah, you know what it'spency. When the money come in whenever when you paid me, it won't even come to me first, It go to because she handled the finances, so as as the bread winner better with the math, I'm I'm good with math too. So she handled the finances because my discipline has went over and been instilled in her. So she I am trusting her to be able to handle that. So when she make the money, she gave me what she thinks I need each right, that's where we at, right, So I got I gotta, I gotta get you. I know I'm not supposed to be bringing this up, but I'm not. I'm not sure if you've seen anybody, but I had somebody that wanted to talk to you.
Speaker 1: So you got sure how to go about that?
Speaker 2: You got the money?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Her last name Ryan was Strawberry.
Speaker 2: Cause I'm looking to kick my feet up. Yeah. Yeah, come on there, you don't come on, you don't come on there. You know she come in from hard day work, give a mean one, we eat, eat dinner, watch a little TV. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You ever saw the movie? You have the movie Monster's Ball?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Halle Bearry and be Lord Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Holley yeah, Holly Berry Man Man bad bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You ain't ready with your boy, Oh, Joe, let me know, not be in there like section eight. You know what I'm saying, don't, Joe, you better stop playing with man. You don't I am.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: You ain't ready for me. Yeah, you're gonna be. You're gonna be in there like what the deep up?
Speaker 1: Hey boy? That was boy boy you But that was a good one. But I didn't I didn't put the word in for you already. Well Holly, yes baby, hold on, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, say to take Say hi, why you? Why you? How you still up this time of night?
Speaker 1: Say I don't got school tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Say I love you? Love you? Uh call o friend donated, He said, thanks for giving caddle platform. You I or anyone else might not like what he what was said, but much of like McAfee with Aaron, you provide a platform. I respect him. I respect that from him, and you love you as well. Oh Shoe, you're my favorite wide receiver of that generation. Yeah yeah, uh Andy rickets donated, You're bigger than ESPN and YouTube success is independent on what would keep you on TV as the genre is declining. Well, I got YouTube, I mean I got I mean, we got, we got this and we're obviously obviously we're trying to create uh more opportunities, not just look for me. I only got there's only one yea, I can only do this. I'm maxed to the I'm maxed out. I'm I'm maxed out. I'm like a credit card. They got a ten thousand dollars limit and they left me out. I'm already four fivesand dollars over. So I'm I'm maxed out. O Joe, I ain't got no more to add. But but I like I like ESPN, I like I like working with Steven Day, I like MCAFEEL, I like RC. I like the guys.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm trying to land on my feet too. When you're gonna bring your boy over there, Man, you ain't no cat. What's happening?
Speaker 2: You a cat?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm a cat. I got nine lives.
Speaker 2: Upgrade. King donated night Cap party bus from Los Angeles to Vegas. Sure the coming live show would be amazing, sending love tonight Craft.
Speaker 1: Hey, that that would be done?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I can't do no, But I mean that's like how far Vegas.
Speaker 6: I liked.
Speaker 2: Three hours on the bus is probably gonna be four.
Speaker 1: I mean he's a lot of people. Now you get you get some cigars, some lapotiers.
Speaker 2: All the pillow. What's over there? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Holly Barry, Holly Barry.
Speaker 2: Baby bus be moving like it ain't got no shocks on it. Jamal z donated. Uh uh, keep doing what you're doing. Love the show. I look up to you like my uncle's. I love to brushing my teeth five times uh more now because of you. I appreciate that, Jamal. I mean, bro ain't nothing wrong with that. Ain't nothing wrong hard. We have a good personal hygiene. What you done, broke to Mike Ojo, God damn.
Speaker 1: I keep on moving, man, Okay, I got it. I had to tighten it up.
Speaker 2: The screw. Uh you're Loanda, see darn it. The kangyak is out of stock. You know what you're Londa. But we're gonna get it right back and stop. We have a I think the shell man, it just touch it's gonna touch down. It either touch down late this afternoon or tomorrow, and so hopefully by Monday we'll have it back in stock for you. But thank you you're allowed to see for your patience and thank you for your support. See Uger Nobe. I think that's your name. I hope it's name. Hey, how do I get Shane Lapotier on the wait list? I filled out the farm, but know what hit me back? Uh?
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: Sending. Send your information and we'll get it out and we'll we'll we'll uh, we'll make sure you're on the weight list and so when it comes back and stop, you'll be the first person you hood up. Okay, do do do?
Speaker 1: Don't tell me do?
Speaker 2: Please make you what do we got subscribe? Do we gain any what? Please make sure you hit that light button. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. We started at six nineteen. We're now at six hundred and twenty five thousand subscribers. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: We didn't pin the shape by La Portier at the top of the chat because we were sold out. We pinned Ocho cigar at the top, and you sold out.
Speaker 4: So I appreciate y'all. I appreciate y'all baying my cigars. Man, Listen, I'm behind on child support. I'm definitely gonna catch up now, man, for sure.
Speaker 2: By having a kid. I done got up off that bill. I done got out of that bill, and now you're trying to get me back in there.
Speaker 4: Nah, Listen, I was just being facetious. I'm not I'm not on child support. But you do need you do need to have a child though you don't want to. I ain't trying to get on one, dude, Trust you know, I just you know, I'm just go you know. Oh, I'm just gonna practice. I don't even want to play in the game.
Speaker 1: Nah, No, don't do that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to practice.
Speaker 1: Listen, don't know you had enough practice retired. I know.
Speaker 2: That's all I want to do. That's all I want to do. You know what I'm saying you.
Speaker 1: I need you to. I need you to fulfill your purpose.
Speaker 2: I did. You're not You're not not you Jordan, go out there and shoot a couple of shots. You see Gilbert Gilber out there, he was shooting three. He just practicing. Going back out there. I just practiced. Ojo.
Speaker 1: Listen, I know I can see you at Disney World man right now, pushing that stroller.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That that that that'll be. I'm telling you, Man, had to bring everything full circle for you.
Speaker 2: I'm already. I don't like no circles. I like squares. Thanks for subscribing to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can also get it through the club, but Nightcap does have its own podcast feed. But Club shap Sha and then you guys have been going to both Thank you. Thanks for selling out o Cho Sinko Cigar again. We're gonna have the link up and operational again on Monday to make sure, so we want to thank you. Both of us want to thank you from the bottom of our heart for being so supportive not only with Club with a Club Sha shape for me, but Nightcap and Shaved by La Portier and uh and eighty five cigars. You know y'all had so much to say the other day. What y'all think about these? How about them? Oh them?
Speaker 1: Or I see the Oh that's an organ. That's an organ. I know that.
Speaker 2: What y'all think about these? Y'all cool with these? What are these y'all keep going talking about? Hold on let them Jordan's y'all must be what they said the other night, Oh Joe is that unk must be running out of tea, I mean running out of heat. Trying to a run out of tea before unk run out of heat. Yeah, run tail that will run out of t before unk run out of heat. Now run tail that now, now y'all better stop playing with I keep telling y'all I'm a big old cat, and y'all playing with me like a kid. Okay, don't let that purrent bar. Don't let it for now. Now, this is what I'm gonna do next week, once I get back for the next For the next week, it's gonna be all dunks. So I'm gonna give Jordan a break for a minute. It's gonna be all dunks, and then after that we're gonna flip it up. We're gonna do the Air Maxis one, ninety five and ninety sevens.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I ain't doing my shoe.
Speaker 2: Hold on, man, don't you man, don't you do the Moses two thousands?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, Well, you don't like these.
Speaker 2: I have new battances. I like New Balance. I like new battles. I work.
Speaker 4: Listen, I don't pulled up a shoe. I ain't even wear a shoe yet. It's brand new, you hey. I like New Balance in A six, New Balance a SX, and Air Force one that's in Jordan one.
Speaker 1: That's all I got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got some Memphis one. So I think we're gonna go dunks air Maxis. Then we'll do Air Force ones and then we'll probably we come back to the George to the Jay's.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, you got your nice little collection, for.
Speaker 2: Sure, for sure again, thank you for hitting the like button. Here, make sure you hit that subscribe button. Tell your friends, guys, you do. We're doing unbelievable. We really try to get to get a new uh, a new plaque. We want that million plaque. That gold one is a little bit bigger than it's a little bit bigger.
Speaker 4: Hey, we get that million plaque. Remember I'm come here, come here, come here, come on, come out, stop that crying. Remember when we hit a million, I'm I'm taking my first drink together. We got it, taking my first drigether And.
Speaker 1: What it tell you?
Speaker 2: Strong, It's good, smooth you you taste those marshmallows, that caramel, that hint of caramel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, listen, I listen. I'm I ain't tripping. I'm gonna do it. I don't care. But we hit that mini, hit a millia, we go hit the media.
Speaker 2: We gonna hit it. Oh yeah, we're coming. I know we can hit it.
Speaker 1: It's just about when when when we.
Speaker 2: Ideally and the way we've been tracking o Choe, probably mid March seems to be seems to be realistic. Okay, Now, if we track like we tracked last month, we go hit it in February.
Speaker 4: Right, I have I have a good feeling at the rate we're going, uh with with the topics, the consistency, with the stories, we probably will hit it in February.
Speaker 1: I just feel it. When we do what we do over there in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're going crazy.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's deal. We're going crazy. Mind you man?
Speaker 2: You may ye.
Speaker 1: I told you first. What we're do in Vegas is gonna seal the deal.
Speaker 2: Watch. Oh, were coming, We're coming. Oh yeah. So thank you for joining us, guys, we really appreciate it. Make sure you hit that light button. Make sure you hit the subscribe button. I'm your favorite.
Speaker 4: Hey, when we when we back on, when we backaday, Okay, okay, okay, okay. I just want to make I just want to make sure I'm in town Saturday.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm your favorite sports on Seanna Sharp, He's your favorite Number eighty five rock Runner Extraordinaire Chad Ocho Cinco Johnson, thank you for the support with Club Shayshay and the Cat Williams Interview. Thank you for tuning in tonight on Nightcap, Uncle Ocho. We'll see you Saturday. Good night, ladies and gentlemen.