Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three six y nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: As a former NFL player, I know a thing or two about high performance, and that's why I drive the BMW seven series. This car has everything I need. It's big enough, comfortable enough, and look curious enough to meet even my high expectations. When I'm behind the wheel of the BMW, I'm not just driving a car. I'm driving legacy. What I love most is the precision engineering, cutting edge technology, and unmatch style. Whether it's spacious interior, the powerful engine, or the smooth ride, BMW make sure every detail is on point. I trust BMW to deliver the ultimate driving experience, and I know you will too. So while wait head over to BMWUSA dot com check out models like the sporty X three the All Electric I four. Build your dream card today and join me in experience, in luxury and performance that only the ultimate driving machine can offer.
Speaker 3: Cop By.
Speaker 2: The Texans defeated the Jags twenty three to twenty Trevor Lawrence suffers a concussion after taking a huge hit. He displayed fencing posturing an involuntary reflex that occurs after impact and blunt head trauma. Linebacker at zero Alis Schaer delivered the hard hit while Lawrence was sliding. Even after the hit, Evan Inger ran into us Shore shoved him while Larrence remained on the ground. A scuffle between the Jag and the Texan players ensued while medical personnel attended the Lawrence. How, I'm just trying to figure out how you get offsetting penalties off that.
Speaker 3: What do you think that was supposed to do? Ojo?
Speaker 5: Hey, can you do me in favor?
Speaker 3: Yes, you do favor.
Speaker 1: Can you please understand, like, explain to me what defensive players are supposed to do?
Speaker 5: I know the quarterbacks have rules. I understand the quarterbacks have rules. The rules have changed.
Speaker 1: Now we've seen booms and the other quarterbacks, Josh Allen take advantage of those rules and really not want.
Speaker 2: To go on the sidelines. On the sideline you said you like context. That was in the middle of the field. Okay, come on, that guy was going into a slide right right.
Speaker 5: Right, You're right. So I don't want to. I don't want to butcher his last thing.
Speaker 3: They I'll share.
Speaker 5: He has to know. You've got to know.
Speaker 1: You got to know Trepp is going down and if he if he is going down, don't dive out of his head, just dive over him.
Speaker 2: Just just just dive over him. You know, we played we played pop water football. Remember we used to have the monkey rolls where the guy roller you roll over.
Speaker 5: You remember that. Damn that in years that's crazy.
Speaker 2: You got to go over the top of it. But even if you don't go over the top, you can't leave with this.
Speaker 5: Oh Joe, Yeah, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: You know I'm gonna be and he doesn't get suspended. You know what I call this.
Speaker 5: The Rodney Harrison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anytime you eat with that form, I just Rodney Harrison Junior say out. For some reason, it resonates with me when I see somebody do that. They're the only to have ever seen make tackles with their fore arm.
Speaker 5: They leave with their fore arm.
Speaker 2: That's that dage, that's fop bone because what we called it an African soup bone. I'm gonna put that soup bone on you. Yeah, I'm gonna be surprised that they don't suspend it. Right, I'm gonna be shot.
Speaker 5: Well, maybe a shine I have a suspension of fine.
Speaker 2: Well, if you get suspended because they take they take your money, you don't get paid.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: I mean you gotta you gotta be a little bit more cautious man, a little bit more aware, a little bit more aware man.
Speaker 5: That's unfortunately, there's there's no room.
Speaker 1: For that, you know, in the game, and you know how much the NFL wants to protect the quarterbacks and have the quarterbacks in every game.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if he'd have hit Mahomesh, or he'd hear Josh Allen, or he'd have hit Lamar or what I'd have got by two or three.
Speaker 5: Games, he might get suspended for the rest of the year.
Speaker 3: Because the quarterback or the oh Joe.
Speaker 2: That's why they put all the rules in, because the quarterback is the premium position. Right, that's why they protect the Brady needs. They got the Brady rule. You can't hit the quarterback in the needs or you can't drive and drive you know, put your weight, dump your weight onto the quarterback. Oh Joe, they won't that guy. Look, they say, everybody else is the port. We don't want you to think. Okay, we're lying. The quarterback is the most important. Were not even trying to fool you. You think that there's another player that's comparable to him, because there's not. I'm gonna be shocked. I ain't gonna lie to yoyo. I'm gonna be shocked if he doesn't get suspend it because of And here's the thing, oh yo, remember intent, Intent only matters to our sure because Trevor Lawrence is still unconscious.
Speaker 3: On the field.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, so you can't use that as a defense man. That wasn't my intent. I was just trying to use. So what's his argument. I'm trying to make sure he's down, he's going into the slide.
Speaker 1: There is none. There is none because you you can you can see the intent and what you wanted to do. You can see it. You know that there's some players. There's some players that that really don't play that, you know, defensively, like they just they they head hunting no matter. Yeah, and that's you got to be better, man, You got to be better as as.
Speaker 2: Oh we got Oh but you know what Joe, Oh we got to get one of your players. Oh if you dirty, well you dirty shot one of our players and put him out, or we got to get one.
Speaker 3: Of your Yeah.
Speaker 1: But they don't think like that today. They don't think like that. They don't play like that because they understand and their repercussions behind that, like getting fired, getting.
Speaker 3: We're gonna make it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we're gonna make We're gonna make it look just like a play. Mm hmmm, gonna make it look just like a play. Hey might run a call text call call it call a toss away. Were cutting everything, Oh we're gonna get something. Somebody gonna get. We're gonna cut somebody until they come get them off the field.
Speaker 3: It's rid of that simple.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna let you take no cheap shot. If we deem it cheap, damn what you meant to do? We deem it as cheap, and we're gonna get you back so you got to pay. One of those players that was on the field gotta pay the price. So we're getting somebody.
Speaker 5: The whole trip is okay though he's okay, came.
Speaker 2: Out, remember he had just got back, yeah from he was dealing with an injury.
Speaker 5: Damn damn man.
Speaker 2: Man that was And then they call all set and penalty because everyon shelved, every Dingham should have put his helmet right in his back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean he's supposed to do that, supposed.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, fifty or fifteen yard werena. Whatever you get kicked out, we're gonna raise money. Ain't gonna ain't gonna pay it back. So whatever what, you ain't gonna have to pay for it, because we're gonna raise the money and we're gonna pay it. So whatever they take out of your check, we'll get back to you. Oh now you're not fitna do oh oh no, I let somebody have done that the John. Listen, I guarantee you about four no, I about four. I bet you I about four or five of them gonna have a cl surgery in the next two weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, y'all, y'all, y'all back then, man, y'all like y'all like the nineties n B NBA, y'all in the royal rumble, y'all in the fight, drop kicking. Yes, yes, yes, yes, y'all ain't yes, y'all ain't played back then.
Speaker 2: No, hell no, not no quarter not the quarterback back. First of all, you couldn't do anything to no star player. But if you hurt that quarterback, because we know what a chance were gonna do anything? What I caught without that star and that's a star, that's a superstar man. We look at her. Okay, m hmm. I ain't gonna say the B word, but it was only.
Speaker 3: Dead or lie.
Speaker 2: Now you're not finna do that in that quarterback. Oh no, that was the best thing that happen. And they changed the rules.
Speaker 3: That but.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, they let see they let stuff slide. Now, Oh, he didn't meant to do it, Yeah, but I think he did. Well.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna meant to do what I do. I didn't mean to do it, same.
Speaker 5: Thing, same energy, Yes.
Speaker 3: You got to, I mean, but I don't know. Oh, I get it. Like guys.
Speaker 2: You see a lot of times guys pretend like they're about to go out of bounds and then like they do the little handsy and they take this man in the middle of field, the man sliding, and you lead like this here I can see him.
Speaker 3: You're like, cause we've seen guys go go over the.
Speaker 2: Top of them, but you leave with your with your down. Yes, nah, bro, come on, bro, you gotta be smarter than that. You got to Look, I understand some physical game, and look, you know we're competing. But at the end of the day, I want everybody to make it home safe. I'm not gonna try to do anything to try to put you in harms way because I don't want you to do anything to put me in harms way.
Speaker 3: I know you got family.
Speaker 2: You got family to feed, mom, dad, grab my wife, fiance, kids, And I don't want to do anything that's gonna take you out the field that could potentially take a rule for food from somebody that you love. Yeah, man, yeah, but all I asked you that you will still me the same courtesy. And Rodney Man and me and Rodney Hanson were in the same division for a number of years. He died with the chargers.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Yes, Hey, he like a stall a. I said, hey, stay away from the head. I said bro, I ain't gonna. I ain't gonna get your knees. All right, Hey, we're gonna play. We're gonna play. We go, ay, Now you know I'm coming. Yep, me too, They too, me too. So just know I'm trying to peel your cap to let's not ay. Hey, we're gonna damp each other up. We're gonna work out the offseason. But just no, I'm trying to split your dome too. Now, he ain't nobody gonna everybody ain't gonna be the only one with a mohawk, cause I'm coming. We coming, Okay, Just so we know and we cool. He ain't never he ain't never chieved shot me. I ain't never chieved shot him.
Speaker 3: Now. Did he put somebody down office libel on the head? Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely. But you knew what you're gonna get with him. He gonna play snap the whistle and he's gonna hit you as hard as he possibly can. You have to return that type of fire to him, because if you.
Speaker 5: Don't, you in for a long, long game, boy, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: The Chargers defeated the Falcons seventeen thirteen. The Falcons needed more from Kirk Cousins fifth Cousin today and he has not thrown a touchdown pass in three games. In the same time frame, he's thrown six interceptions. He threw for to day, Atlanta has been outscored seventy five thirty six and three consecutive losses.
Speaker 3: There are now six and six overall.
Speaker 2: Cousins is playing poorly, and it's hard to ignore the fact that the number eight pick in the draft is sitting on the bench. Is it time for us to see another Michael not Vic Pennick Junior as a starting quarterback for the Falcons?
Speaker 1: It could be, It could be that time. It just it depends on It depends on the coaches. Do they want to make that change right now? Because once you make this change and you go from Cousins the Pennick junior, that means it's set, it's solidified. The Pennick Junior regime starts for the Atlanta Falcons at that point on, and I'm assuming Kirk Cousin will no longer be there at the follow year. Most of the time you would want your quarterback to you would want your rookie quarterback. During the times where quarterbacks sit and sit and learn behind a veteran, you want them to have a full season. You want them to have a full season, no matter what. Now, if there's any there's no chances of you making the playoffs, then I would say go ahead and make the switch. Let Penning Junr get an early start, getting getting some getting some of those reps and getting acclimated to the speed of the game, getting.
Speaker 5: Comfortable with the receivers or whatnot. I would say all all for it.
Speaker 1: But if there is any chance that you might think you might have a shot, I say you still stay with your betteran quarterback. I say, you still stick with your betteran quarterback who has a better feel for the office, even though he's playing bad and he's on a three game skid, I say, you just do the goddamn Falcons. They started off beautiful. They started the season off great.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 1: I know what happened, and I saw so much promise in them, and I listen. I was one of the few that came that stood up for the Falcons offense and saying that Drake loved and Kyle Pitts and b John Robinson would have a season they never had before. Because I understood what with Kirk Cousins brought to the helm as far as being the quarterback and what he does in the regular season.
Speaker 5: But the last three game had been abysmal.
Speaker 1: Hell he had three of them to day four. Okay, I only saw three. Now you just made it that much more worse. He had three, he had he had four. I saw the pick six, and he had two fumbles.
Speaker 2: But they were cutting the offensive line of recovered though, so he could have easily had six six turnovers. They could have easy Wondered that interception he threw in the ends off to this, I still don't know, And I'm like, why would you throw the ball like that in the middle of the field exactly and that congested.
Speaker 3: Of an area? Hold on, hold on, I still I still don't think. I still haven't figured it out.
Speaker 5: I got I got another one.
Speaker 1: Why you're on the left half trying to throw anything to the outside.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: And then you leave it and then you leave it all the way inside and you want to pick if you're gonna if.
Speaker 1: You're gonna listen, let me let me say before you go, if you're gonna make that throw from the left hash all the way to the right, you can't pat the ball. You can't have no motherfucking hits. As soon as you hit that third stet, the ball gotta be gone.
Speaker 5: The ball gotta be gone. What what what are we doing? You patted the ball and then throw like.
Speaker 2: Kirk Cousins on this absolute best day. Never had the arm to do.
Speaker 5: That, thank you, Ain.
Speaker 2: But a handful of quarterbacks can make that throw, Josh Allen or my home boys that I don't know if Aaron can make it right now, Yeah, because like you say, it's gotta be, it's gotta be.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be three.
Speaker 5: No hit that ball gotta be coming.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, he kind of semi role, so now it's basically five and that ball's gotta come out.
Speaker 3: No, you be foolish to even try.
Speaker 2: And he, like you said, I don't think you do it because there's still a chance you can win that division and make it to the playoffs, right.
Speaker 5: Right, That's why I said that you gotta be, you gotta be. You got to be cautions, You got to be careful.
Speaker 1: Do you want to put that that kind of pressure on your your quarterback who hasn't been in been in as in as much you just you just hope that Kirk Cousins can do some of the things he needs to do as far as protecting the ball. That's number one. Protect the ball and give us a chance. Protect the ball and give us a chance, because we won't be able to overcome that. Even though they do have a very decent defense with goddamn A d. Terrell and what's damn from Justin Simmons, Base Simmons and Jesse Bates. They have they have, they have a good defense. So they gonna need Kirk Cousins to play some good football if they're gonna have a chance to get up out of there and and have a shot at the playoffs.
Speaker 2: But I mean, the thing is, Ojoe, is that when you look at it, what but before we go, what was the temperature in Cincinnati today?
Speaker 5: It was only it was only thirty. It wasn't bad.
Speaker 2: You remember Joseph, I remember Joe said he was wondering how he's gonna feel in cold weather at risk. He says, really haven't had to throw in cold weather. You think it's risks bothered him. I don't think so. I don't think so, because they you know, you always see him, you always see him flexing it just just to keep it loose. Though you always see that the break up to break up some of that what.
Speaker 1: Do you call it, the breakup the scar tissue, Yeah, the scar tissue.
Speaker 5: But I don't think it's bothering.
Speaker 2: I think look for me, O Joe and this decision that Raheem and the staff and the higher ups are gonna make as long as I got a chance, because they're right there with Tampa. Yeah, yeah, six and six and they beat Tampa already ready, yes, sir. So with that being said, I'm not so sure I make the move right now. But if somehow and I think they're only gonna get one, I think that's Look, you got h Detroit's eleven and one, Minnesota's ten and two, green Bay is what nine and three?
Speaker 5: I believe, So that that so there are three.
Speaker 2: There's the division that's that's gonna be. You're gonna get three out of that division. With that being said, you only have one wildcard spot available because you got your four division winners. A FC South, I'm excuse me, NFC South, NFC North, NFC West, and the NFC So you got.
Speaker 3: Who that Yeah, so they're tied right now.
Speaker 2: They tied for the division lead with the Bugs, So choke and they got their head to head because remember we talked about it, they had already already beat them. So you gotta have three teams. Two wildcards are coming out of the North. So now does the other wildcard? Does it come out of the NFC the NFC West, Arizona, Seattle, Rams, forty nine Ers?
Speaker 3: Dang does it come? Does? I mean? Maybe ninety seven?
Speaker 2: Nine and seven might get you a wildcard, Joe, it might excuse me, nine and eight. I keep thinking sixteen games, My bad, I'm sorry, nine and eight seventeen games, nine and eight might get you a wildcard. On joke, tell it might win you the division. Now that they could easily win the division in the NFC South and the NFC West won't get you in AFC though, not hell no, because you already got Kansas City. Was Kansas City ten and one eleven to one City one eleven to one. Yeah, they lost the Steelers. Steelers are already those two three they lost three they ninety three.
Speaker 3: I think mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's uh yeah, I'm not making that move just yet, oh Joe, I'm not. The Bucks defeat the Panthers twenty six, twenty three, overtime, Panther's costly fumble set up the Bucks winning Adam Thieling TD was ruled out of TD.
Speaker 1: The touchdown that was, I was a touch I don't know what the rest were looking at.
Speaker 5: I don't know who.
Speaker 1: I don't know who, who paid the bookie or whatnot. That was a touchdown. Hella, goddamn Panthers. Hey, Bryce Young, I don't know if you're gonna see this boy, boy, boy, shit you looking boy?
Speaker 2: It looked good, man, That's why they took it number one overall. Hey, get a man a little protection. Let some guys make some plays for him.
Speaker 5: Legged feeling, but y'all boys looking tough.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we have any Carolina Panthers fans in the goddamn chat. But what I'm seeing and being seeing so far, even with the loss, is promise. I see promise, y'all.
Speaker 5: Man. The boys look good.
Speaker 1: Bryce Young looks good. Uh chubbered? Am I saying it right? I don't want to butcher you.
Speaker 2: Schober Hubba yeah, Chuba Hubbard.
Speaker 1: Boy, shit boy, y'all boy friend to be hell boy, y'all gonna be here. Boy, Keep pounding, bitch, keep pounding.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you Bryce Young over his last four games, has eight.
Speaker 2: Hundred and fifty fifty eight passing yards, he has five touchdowns, one interception, and he's led his team to a game time or game winning drive in all four.
Speaker 3: Show he's made of the right stuff. Just give it.
Speaker 2: Hey, get him another offensive lineman, get him some partectu. Hey, get him another weapon, and let's see what he can do.
Speaker 1: Hey, they bring they bring him a goddamn stud in there, like you know, ain't nothing, ain't nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 5: You know, the receivers because the ones he got right now. But the boy making some plays and he putting.
Speaker 2: The ball with the ball a little older, O Joe, let's go. We need some fresh blood. We need some You want some young legs in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we need some young I'm.
Speaker 2: Not saying I'm not, but I'm saying maybe maybe we used feeling as a third down guy, right right right, But I got to get I gotta get some fresh lakes.
Speaker 3: I need somebody getting down the feeling.
Speaker 5: Listen, listen, we need a veteran prisence.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: You know, we got a bunch of young boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we we don't get rid of feeling. We got a place for it.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, I'm just making sure we got a place for it. You got to have presens in there to keep yeah, pull together, all right, But.
Speaker 2: I love Look it didn't go their way. They were playing really well. Hubbard. I think Hubbard. Wasn't it Hubbard?
Speaker 3: That form of the ball? I think it was Hubbard because he was the one. He was sitting on the bench.
Speaker 2: Everybody had done gone, and the stadium seemed like it was empty, and he was sitting on the bench with himself alone in his thoughts. I can just imagine what was going through his mind and how it was feeling. Oh chose the Seahawks defeating the Jets twenty six, twenty one. This is the first time Aaron Rodgers has lost lost a true home game with a fourteen point leader in his career. He was seventy five and zero and at Lambeau and met life with a fourteen point lead entering today including playoffs. The Jets were up twenty one to seven with Gary Wilson wide opening the m zone.
Speaker 3: He missed it, and then the next play he had an opportunity. Hey, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: They was about to put the game away and the next play Big Lennard Williams, who said he was disappointed that they didn't win Defensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 3: I mean Defensive Player of the week last week. Well you got a week this week, big fellow.
Speaker 2: Two sacks, a pig, six attack of forl lost a block three at You will definitely win NFC Defensive Player of the Week. If you don't win, I need to recount.
Speaker 5: Hey, but young boy, he was moving.
Speaker 3: Boy, Hey, he was running Rogers a long shot.
Speaker 2: They're talking about potentially, I said, some what did that article actually about that?
Speaker 3: Potentially? Like they don't know if he's going to start moving forward, moving forward?
Speaker 5: Who they gonna bingch who Aaron Rodgers in favor of who?
Speaker 3: It don't matter because I'm getting the same results.
Speaker 1: Listen, you think about benching Aaron Rodders over there in New York right now. He will flip every table. He gonna take a boy, that's okay.
Speaker 2: He gonna be gone next year. We'll straighten the back up. He gonna be gone anyway.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, they wouldn't they they wouldn't do that. And he's not gonna go out quietly.
Speaker 1: I don't see Aaron Rodgers as the type of quarterback that's gonna take benching him.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't. I don't see him taking a well, what are.
Speaker 3: You gonna do?
Speaker 2: Gonna pet Matt Show and have some express some conspiracy theories talking about that.
Speaker 1: That's literal acker fool, ackle fool and making hell while he's there, acka pool and making hair while he's there.
Speaker 5: He just seemed like the type that would do that.
Speaker 2: That's okay, Shoot, he didn't play well, Yeah, but I'm sure you know, I'm sure they'll say he played well. He was twenty one of thirty nine one eight five two touchdowns. One of the eceptions, oh Joe and Seattle tried to get a gable way in the first quarter.
Speaker 5: They did, They did, They did.
Speaker 2: I've never seen return for return and fumbled that many times and I've never seen anything like that.
Speaker 3: O yoe.
Speaker 2: So the very next play began nineteen So from that point on, Seattle outscored them nineteen to nothing.
Speaker 3: Rogers had the long shot of return.
Speaker 2: They asked ubric after the game about what's he come contemplating a quarterback change. Instead of shutting down speculation with a direct no, he replied, not as of today.
Speaker 5: You know what that means I don't like answers like that.
Speaker 1: I don't like what Harbor said when they talked about and asked him and Justin Tucker returning right, we want to address that right now? What the fuck do you mean right now? We talk about the greatest kick of all time. But anyway, now back to the topic at hand. Listen, Aaron Rodgers. I mean, man, shit, man, I mean it looks bad.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, the man was about to be four.
Speaker 2: He's coming, He's he's coming off of an achilles injury, which is one of the toughest injuries for an athlete to overcome, a young athlete, imagine one that's forty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what did you expect him to look like? I mean, listen, but see if you're honest.
Speaker 2: Oh sho, anybody that's honest about Aaron Rodgers, you labeled a hater, and they try to make it about all the other things.
Speaker 3: Go back, and don't need y'all to do me in favor.
Speaker 2: Go back and check my track record about Aaron about when I was on CBS. I've never denied his ability to throw the football. I always catched question. I saw some character issues that concerned me and i'ma leave it at that. Now. With that being said, he didn't play well. Aaron Rodgers has not played well this year, and it's okay to say that. Oho, he's still a four time League MVP. He's still a three times four time first team All Pro, he's still a Super Bowl MVP. He's still a transcended his historically great quarterback, one of the ever greatest quarter But this year he hasn't played well. Now, in all of those accolades that we that's been bestowed, be men rightfully, So don't mean nothing.
Speaker 3: Ain't got nothing to do with right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you're right by that. You know, it's unfortunate, it's unfortunate. I'm not sure. I'm sure we've seen quarterback decline. I don't think we've seen quarterbacks decline in such a manner at you know, this fast.
Speaker 5: I think maybe because of the injury.
Speaker 1: Due to the injury, I think it kind of sped up and expedited the process.
Speaker 5: I was hoping things will work out. I was hoping things will work out.
Speaker 1: Because I was one of the few that said, oh, shoot, DeVonta Adams coming to the Jets, Oh they finna be are they finna be hell. Now you know Alan Lazard and him having the pieces and having Breist Hall. I thought they were gonna be all grow and.
Speaker 5: Having the defense that they did have. Ah, things aren't.
Speaker 1: Things aren't the same shit hell and Rogers playing bad the goddamn defense ain't too much to talk about either.
Speaker 2: But they were hoping that Aaron Rodgers could elevate this offense.
Speaker 5: Like Josh Allen doing the Bills.
Speaker 3: Yes, what Peyton you remember? Now? Hold on, people remember that.
Speaker 2: Before the year before Tom Brady got to the Bucks, Jamis threw for fifty two hundred yards fifty one hundred yards and thirty touchdowns. Bruce Allen just felt that if we minimize the turnovers, we could be a playoff team.
Speaker 5: Yep, get you over the hump.
Speaker 2: The year that Peyton got to the Broncos, they won the division, but they were eight and eight. Peyton comes in, they go thirteen and three, they get the number one seed. Now they get knocked out in the divisional round, but you see the improvement. The next year Peyton wins MVP, he breaks all the records. They go to the Super Bowl. They get demolished, but they did go. You see Tampa every year Brady was there, they make the playoffs. So they were expecting. They say, look that guy coming in, he should be able to elevate our offense. We got Garrett Wilson, we got some players. We got nice running back with Allen and Breeze Haul. We got solid tight ends, not great, but they're good. They're adequate. And a defense. But I said one thing, and I kept reiterating, I say, you're under the you're under the notion that the defense stays exactly the same, there's no slippage. Because if they're slippage, then what yeah, oh then you hate you just it's okay.
Speaker 5: I can't even Yeah, well, listen, there's been a slippage and then there's no flex all there's no flex all the stop the leak.
Speaker 2: It ain't no hey, hold on, you mean to tell me they ain't got no remedies. I mean you taking cayenne pepper and drinking water. You may to tell me they ain't got no remedies. All these remedies that you know I remc and they ain't got no remedies.
Speaker 5: Now, ain't nothing nothing, ain't nothing nothing that's gonna help you.
Speaker 2: You know what if maybe it's a conspiracy theory. Maybe the NFL is plotting against it. Oh you think so, Joe, Nah, I ain't. Ain't nobody. Ain't nobody plotting and just things aren't going right. Things are going right, and there's.
Speaker 5: Really nothing to do.
Speaker 1: Interesting hmmm, I know maybe maybe if you missed, maybe if you was man I shoot, maybe maybe you may.
Speaker 2: Don't talk about man man go he going? P mac showing more power to him. P Mack, Hey doing a great job. Love what Pete Mack doing that? Man ain't talking about no football? No about the damn football? Oh?
Speaker 5: Who whatever?
Speaker 3: Coach?
Speaker 2: Defeat the Patriots twenty five, twenty four. After the Richardson leads a game winning drive, Shane stiking, we're going for the win, going for two, Richardson calls his own number, powers his way into the end zone. The Pats miss a six the eight yard field goal. Maybe if it's sixty seven yards, it might hit the crossby and crossbar and goals over right, should the Pats to the Pats have thrown the hell mary or attempted the field goal?
Speaker 5: I think you know they have a kicker. They have a kicker with a very very strong leg.
Speaker 1: One who's who's accurate and he can he can hit it from that point, I think you'd have a better chance kicking a field goal with a kicker that has the strength to reach goal as opposed to catching the hell Mary. I think the percentage would be much lower as far as the hell May concern. And listen, they did, they did what they could.
Speaker 5: Drake May.
Speaker 1: Drake May had a good game that god damn Drake May making some plays a sure Listen. I think the goddamn New England Pagers have found that quarterback of the future. Drake May is looking phenomenally. He's getting better. I know they did lose a game, but he's getting better week in and week out. He's getting better, very very good that he's showing great promise you know, going forward, and he's improving week the week. I think they're gonna be finding that area as far as quarterback is concerned. And ever since his benching, ever since it's benching and not allowing it to affected mentally, young Buller's playing some good football with that horseshoe.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 5: He playing some good football with that horshoe on his helmet.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, his quarter of his coach brother Shane Stike, and trusting in him in that scenario at that time to go for two. Yep, you know what, fuck it, I'm throwing all the cars on the table. I'm throwing all the cars on the table, and I'm putting my trust in my offense and in my quarterback were going forward. Well you know what that does for a team?
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: That was very That was very Dan campbellish. Yes, I'm gonna live with the consequences if we don't make it. I'm gonna live with the consequences.
Speaker 3: You gamble, Oh oh, chose.
Speaker 2: Minnesota Vikings came from behind and defeated the Arizona Cardinals twenty three to twenty two. The Vikings crawled back into the game after being down nineteen to six.
Speaker 3: What did you call him? A? Sam Donald may plays when he had you will.
Speaker 1: Joe when it mattered most, looking like goddamn Patrick Mahomes, looking like god damn Patrick Mahomes. Listen, Sam Donald's playing his way into a very healthy contract. I'm not sure where it's gonna be at, but based on his resume and what he's just played this season, but he's going somewhere to be a starter again. Oh so the only problem is he gonna have a Jordan Madison or goddamn Justin Jefferson at to him so things might and Aaron Jones yep, man listen, JJ McCarthy gonna have his hands full like a kid at Christmas when he comes back next year.
Speaker 2: Sam Donald was twenty one of thirty one one two thirty five, two touchdowns, no picks. He was sacked five times, but he did a great job of holding on to the football. Justin Jefferson was seven of ninety seven catches ninety nine yards. Jordan Addison was four for fifty four teacher hogs and three or thirty three for twenty eight. Aaron Jones fumbled once. He fumbled twice, but he lost one offense a line to recover one, and obviously the opposing team recovered one. But give them credit. They found a way to keep fighting, keeps clawing and scratching.
Speaker 3: And they hung around.
Speaker 2: The defense did a great job of keeping keeping them in the ball game, making them settle for field goals and not giving them touchdown. I can still see your ted tail lights, so Joe, So therefore you couldn't run out of and I couldn't see you anymore. He put so many points on the board it's too far. But give that defense credit for bending, not breaking, forcing them to make field goals, take field goals. And then when the offense got rolled and they got cranking, they were able to get back in this game where the game winning touchdown drive by Sam Donald and Aaron Jones capped it off. But it was it was a great win for the Vikings. And they still say, look here, uh uh. I think they got Detroit coming up.
Speaker 3: Soon, don't they?
Speaker 5: Minnesota?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they got Detroit coming up soon, at least the next two weeks. I think.
Speaker 5: All right, I don't have I don't have a schedule in front of him.
Speaker 2: Is the last game of the season they got So green Bay got Minnesota. Hunh a, green Bay got the Packers. I mean green Bay got Detroit. Green Bay got Detroit. Okay, I knew Thursday. That's Thursday Night, ought Joe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, Okay, that's a good one. That's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a great one. Now it's time for the last segment of the Evening Evening. Oh Joe, it's time for Q and A.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm glad we got the queue me because I've been I've been fighting back tears.
Speaker 2: Here's the whole show. Damn that jb Acre Oh choe, Yo, you can't say foot or ball. You owe me a sign jersey? You on three bands.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Don't back out now. Hashtag stealers listen as a stealer fan. As a stealer fan, I respect you, I love you. I sent out a tweet, you know, showing my love and my graciousness for all of you. I've always been respectful of stealing nation, and y'all are boys shown me, shown me grace at all times, even when I was playing, after me shedding tears about my bangles losing. I would hope you would be a little bit more lenient and seeing how emotional.
Speaker 5: And hurt I am.
Speaker 3: Yo, get that man in jersey.
Speaker 5: I ain't got no jerseys.
Speaker 2: You said you did? You bet that man? That man said a jersey. Yes, that's the way, that's the one you betted.
Speaker 1: Oh I did, Okay, tell him, I tell him, bet tell him, Send me a dmo on Instagram. Send me a dmo instagrams you heard it. Tell tell as to get his information for me or something.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 3: You can d ash, you get your information.
Speaker 5: Matter if I got some. I got some jersey at the house too, I'm mail him one. I went off, I went off to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't dark bars saying y'all, y'all, what's y'all opinion on how Bryce Young seems to turn the year around even though the Carolina is still lose it? Do you think he's earned another year as the starter? Which would you allow the team to use draft picks on getting more weapons? Yes, he shows that he could play. They're doing a better job of protecting him, and maybe he needed to set a couple of games to see and let the game slow down for it. Yeah, to let him. So now he get an opportunity to see. Man, I would have going there and you see, man, I would have did that, man what I should have done. Okay, so he gets an opportunity to see. He absolutely has earned another year. Yes, yes, get him some weapons. I love the way they're playing because there ain't no more blowout So Joe, these games.
Speaker 5: Look, they're competing every game, at every game.
Speaker 1: Why are we scoring twenty one twenty eight thirty something points every game.
Speaker 5: You can pede in.
Speaker 3: That's all you can ask for. Oo.
Speaker 2: He's getting better. He's absolutely getting better at playing the position, and so interesting to see how he finishes out the season. But he's played extremely well. Obviously he's deserved. We're gonna see how this season finishes up. But I'm anxious. I'm not worried about next year. I'm anxious to see how he finishes up this season. Ts Car washing details, said Ojo. Who is the best in the NFL as of today? The best team as a whole?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh shoot, I mean what what the Lions? Probably what they playing the the life? Say the Lion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard for me because right now probably say, oh is it the Lions? I think it's out of for me, it's out of three teams. I say the Lions, I've said Eagles.
Speaker 3: And I say the Bill. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I got to put Eagles in there too.
Speaker 3: That that would be for me. The teams that I think are playing the absolute bench right now.
Speaker 2: The Eagles D line, we know what they are offensive sake one playing out of his mind, but their defense, that Eagles defense playing crazy.
Speaker 1: It's amazing how much what one year one year difference does Huh. You add a few, add a few, a few new pieces, a few new wrinkles, and the whole defense looked completely different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that d line is getting after folks, sweat and Jalen Carter and I think Williams. I think those guys they're getting after people. They're doing a great job. Zach Brown is playing downhill. Nikobe Dean has found his footing. He's been sensational. Uh, that back end is getting better and better. Blanket ship de Jon Uh Mitchell Mitchell, Yeah, man, he's he's he's uh, he's good.
Speaker 3: They're they're good. I like what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Kill a can tenC said, started my own business about six months ago while working while working a.
Speaker 3: Full time job. No, I'm in position to leave my job.
Speaker 2: Any advice y'all can provide for your boy up at Oho love y'all show congratulations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congrass, congrass. That's what you do if you leave me a job. I hope it's something you're passionate about. I hope it's something that you love, because you never want to leave one thing for something else that you really don't want to do. Oh yeah, if you're leaving your job, right, now for something that you want to do, then you won't even need no information of us to take anything because you already know what to do.
Speaker 5: You're already passionate about it.
Speaker 2: For you to start a business, you got to be passionate about it, because nobody is starting anything that you're not passionate about it. But do you know what I love most about what you did because I know a guy that kind of did the same thing. You build a business while you was over somebody else's time.
Speaker 5: Come on, now.
Speaker 3: That's what you do.
Speaker 2: Kill Hey, you played it the right way, brought build your business on somebody else's dying and then when you're ready to do your thing, make a clean break. But congratulations, man, I'm happy for you much success. Just continue to work hard. Now, you do understand you don't have that job to fall back on, so you have to devote all your time, all your energy. Don't you let people talk about man, you work too hard, or you working on Saturdays and you working on Sunday. You do what is required for you to maximize this opportunity for your business. Yes, we work holidays, we work hard, but we understand that we are stand alone right now.
Speaker 3: We don't have the luxury of depending on somebody else, and I like it. Like that, I like it. It's real.
Speaker 2: I want to give a birthday shout out to my wife in three years as a branded Bolton December first Sagittary ps oh Jo I also number eighty five on Fort Left Cola, South Carolina.
Speaker 3: H Essence.
Speaker 2: Happy Birthday, Essence, Brandy Bolton, Hay Birthay wanted to let you know that he's so proud of you. He's happy. You are the joy and the love of his life. Three years says flown By. And it's all because of you. So Essence, Brandy Bolton, Happy Birthday, Sagittarius season.
Speaker 5: It is happy Birthday.
Speaker 3: Jason King yonis.
Speaker 2: Who went tomorrow Cleveland, Denver Country, Brown, Bronco Country, Bronco Country.
Speaker 3: You won't bet nothing.
Speaker 1: You won't bet jam Jameis Winston. Hey, the greatest philosopher that's ever played the game before. James Winston has just basically he basically Muhammad Ali of our time when it comes to us, when it comes to the speeches.
Speaker 3: Watch we sacking by seven times. You won't bet nothing.
Speaker 5: I bet you don't get more than three sacks.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get no no, no, no, listen, first of all, even talking to you.
Speaker 2: If your team, if your team has not won more than five games, if your team has lost four or five, if your team has lost three in a row, if your team is giving up thirty three or more points and still long were scoring thirty three or more. I don't want to say foot football. I don't know what you're talking about. Nobody else team don't do that. That's so unbecoming.
Speaker 3: So did you have your team one more than five games?
Speaker 5: A cheer? Cheer, cheer, chier, cheer, because I'm already I'm listening.
Speaker 3: I'm already.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I'm about to cry again.
Speaker 3: Damn so Broco country with it tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Casey Taylor said, Mahomes fan here the way the way Burrow looks for Chase and now herts look for aj Could y'all gives your expertise on why Mahomes doesn't look for d Hop after the snap? First read? Does the West Coast Playbook play a part? Look, you gotta understand d hopp Is is getting a little old. He can d Hop was never a speedster. He has tremendous hands that I understand. That third down catch notwithstanding, But d Hop is normally reliable. He doesn't have the speed to get down the field with the consistency. Uh that that say Chase or aj and so you know a lot of times they probably looked the first reader to take the top off. You're looking it worthy and you look at Kelsey. But you notice when it gets third fourth quarter, he starts to look for it. Now, if this was d Hop three four years ago, absolutely absolut resolutely, he would be looking for him. But d hop it still can still make plays. You can win with a d Hop. He's gonna be reliable. He don't want as well as he used to. It's a little harder for him to get open. But he can make those tough contested catches in a crowd in traffic.
Speaker 3: He has great hands. So de Hop's gonna be just fine.
Speaker 2: Uh. Anthony May said, oh, quit pull jib and pull coach Prime and come to uh OC because Todd ain't listening, and bring Ray to DC and say a prayer for Tucker because he lost.
Speaker 3: Uh no, uh, who is you talking about?
Speaker 2: Coach Prime? Bring out OC because Todd they listening. Bring Ray to be the d C. I guess he uh, I guess he's talking about the Ravens.
Speaker 3: Huh m hmm.
Speaker 2: Man, Look, they're gonna be all right. They just got they just gotta they just gotta get some consistency. Uh.
Speaker 3: Once they get that, they'll be fine. What are the eight and five?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: They got the Browns again? They got the Steelers again?
Speaker 5: Who Knights like this side? Wish that rain drops for fall?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: They got the Giants.
Speaker 2: Okay, Giants, Steelers, Texans, Browns.
Speaker 3: That's the romaining schedule for the Ravens.
Speaker 5: Were gonna win out? Who the Bengals?
Speaker 3: I think you said we're gonna leave that long? I would.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying we're gonna finish the season on the right foot, leading in it, in that momentum, carryus in the next season.
Speaker 2: Y'all ay got no feet, y'all don't need no shoes. You don't need to finish on the right then everybody to chop y'all feet off. Y'all ain't got no shoes bad, don't even worry about it. Steven Gard to see us say question for you guys, how would the Cowboys look with coach Dan Campbell? Great leader, strong culture, keeps me you can't have that? What's in Detroit. In Dallas, Jerry's not gonna allow it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't look it. Don't look at anybody else situation.
Speaker 2: Don't look at coach Tomlin, don't look at Andy Reid, don't look at John Harbaugh, don't look at Dan Campbell. Because nobody else is having tours during the course of the week. Nobody else has their owner. What other owner is going on a radio has a radio show, what other owner is talking about the team after the team plays, before the coach. So you have to disregard everything you see about strong culture somewhere else trying to implement that in Dallas because Jerry Jones won't allow it.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. That's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: That's unfortunate for Cowboys fans, It's unfortunate for Cowboys players.
Speaker 5: Everybody deserves so much better.
Speaker 3: Nate Harper said Unkynocho.
Speaker 2: If you could come back and play in your prime and play for any current team, which would you play for?
Speaker 3: Love putting you both on the Eagles NFL two K five.
Speaker 5: If I could play for you, coming back and play for O Joe, I'm coming back to play for Miami.
Speaker 1: Bro I just I just always, I just I want to I want to notice, like to play in front all my homeboys out the city man, and just have a good time. And I put myself hypothetically speaking, put myself and put myself in my prime too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, put me in my prime, man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have some fun and playing front all my homeboys that never had the opportunity to leave the state of Florida. Man, so they can see me playing person and not on TV.
Speaker 3: I'm playing my homeboy.
Speaker 5: In my prime with and and that creativity.
Speaker 3: In that office. I know that office.
Speaker 5: Boy, You're gonna have a field day.
Speaker 3: Hey boy. Yes, that's what I'm playing. That's what I'm playing for. Oh Choe.
Speaker 2: That concludes this edition of Nightcap. Thank you guys for joining us. As you watch the Buffalo Bills in that stadium, they got one more. It wasn't there what I saw. Hello, Oh you just put that up there.
Speaker 5: It has not.
Speaker 3: Alan Fletcher said, king O. You'll love you guys.
Speaker 2: It's after midnight and it's finally my birthday. Been with you guys from the beginning. A good way to start my day is watching Nightcap. Alan, Happy birthday, bro. Thank you for the support, Thank you for being at day one. We greatly greatly appreciate that. We'll appreciate all our loyal and faithful listeners and viewers. So thank you very much for being so supportive of Nightcap, because without you, there can be no Nightcap. So happy birthday, Alan's early early in the morning. You probably ain't doing anything just yet, but hopefully you have a very safe, happy birthday surrounded by family, friends and loved ones.
Speaker 3: Hey shout out, bro, Appreciate you. That's it. That concludes this edition of Nightcap.
Speaker 2: As you watch the Buffalo Bill beat the San Francisco forty nine thirty five to ten. Josh Allen was spectacular, James cooked over a one hundred yards rushing, and Christa McCaffrey, as reported by Kyle Shanahan, believes believed to have suffered a season injury PCL injury.
Speaker 3: We'll see, we'll have more.
Speaker 2: Hopefully there's more details and we can have more of that for you tomorrow episode after the Monday night football game. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button, and guys go subscribe to the Nightcap feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you guys for tuning in, for watching, for listening retweeting, sharing. We thank you for all of that, because, like I said before, without you, there are no us. Please make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We having an abundance and the holidays are here, so what better way to celebrate the holidays than with a bottle of Shave by Laportier. And if you can't find it any city or state near you, order it and we'll get it to you. Please drake responsibly. As you can see on our screen right there, we have the new Nightcap merch. We have a thermal. We have two sweat sweat tops and bottom, the white and the black. You see that that shirt that says nightcap with the is that a less leopard on the front. On the back it says one of my classic slogans, I'm too big of a cat to be played with like Ait yeah, yeah, So that's what's on the back of that T shirt. It is a very nice looking T shirt. As you can see, you can see the nightcap hats. But I love the thermal. I love the while we ain't why oh jo, while we gotta wait to get our stuff, Like everybody.
Speaker 5: You're still waiting. Remember what did I tell you?
Speaker 1: Remember I told you I'm gonna keep wearing the same gray sweatsuit until my stuff come in.
Speaker 5: You see what I got on?
Speaker 3: Right, I see what you got on.
Speaker 5: I ain't taking a.
Speaker 2: Long Please please go follow my media company page on all of its platforms that show shad Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four. Our news release dropped last week and because of how demand, there's a glitch in the system, but we got that fixed. Take advantage of our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. Items are up to fifty percent off. T shirts are twenty dollars off. Hoodies are forty dollars off. And in case that wasn't enough, we want to give back even more. If you spend two hundred dollars or more, you'll receive a complimentary hat. All you have to do is make sure your card is over two hundred dollars, add the hat that you want. We're not going to just send you the hat. Add the hat that you want, and at the time of check out the cart, the hat will be marked as free. All teasing hoodies are back in stock, Nightcap Club, Shay Shake, and eighty four everything is in stock. We've also released some stocking stuffer as, beanies, cooses, and mugs.
Speaker 3: Yes we have mugs now.
Speaker 2: Quantities are limited and this sale only lasts through Cyber Monday, so make sure you get yours while supplies last. The Bills defeat the forty nine Ers thirty five to ten. The Eagles defeat the Ravens twenty four to nineteen. The Steelers beat the Bengals forty four to thirty eight behind the career high passing day from Russell Wilson of four hundred and fourteen yards. The Texans defeat the Jags twenty three to twenty. The Chargers defeat the Falcons. They force Kirk Cousins and the four interceptions and they go on the road and win seventeen thirteen. Bucks defeat the Panthers in overtime twenty six twenty three after Astley fumble set up the Bucks game winning field goal. The Seahawks were down twenty one to seven, but score nineteen straight points as they beat the Jets twenty six to twenty one. The Coats score late and go for two and get the two point conversion by Anthony Richardson as they defeat the Patriots twenty five to twenty one. The Vikings come from nineteen to six down to defeat the Cardinals twenty three, twenty two.
Speaker 3: That concludes nightcap.
Speaker 2: I'm umph Heath Ojo, will see you tomorrow after Monday night.
Speaker 5: And if you laugh at me for crying tonight. God don't like ugly now
Speaker 3: And sometimes you don't like pretty