Speaker 1: All right, news roundup, information overload, our toll free. Our number is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. We'll have some of the highlights of President Trump his speech. I mean, he just ripped into Europe on a lot of really key, pivotal, important issues. I'm sure there was a collective sire relief when he said He's not going to take Greenland by force. But he bashed Europe for being weak, empathetic and buying into this this climate alarmism cult and their reliance on windmills and what losers they are. I mean, this goes back to his first term when he gave then German Chancellor Merkle the white flag of surrender for doing a multi multi billion dollar deal with Russia for natural gas, relying on, you know, their top geopolitical foe, which was really stupid, making Russia rich and strong. Just President lashed into their immigration policies, their socialist economies, their unfair trade practices, their their lack of national security and defense priorities. I mean, he just laid him out, but he did it in rather very Trumpian way. It was nice, but it was firm I was shocked. Apparently al Gore was in Davos, and you know, and and you know, predicted one to two billion migrants crossing international borders by twenty fifty. Warning the Eastern Mediterranean migrant crisis led Orbon and Brexit and authoritarian friendly governments to say, it's hard to imagine what a billion climate migrants would do to our capacity for self governments. So I decided to go back, do a little research and look at you know, go to al Gore Earth for the Unbalanced. I think it came out, well the year did this come out twenty ten? I mean back in the day. I mean al Gore predicted catastrophic rise of the sea levels in the near future. You know, Greenland and Antarctica melting in the near future. Sea levels are rising. But no, he's wrong that that never came to fruition that CO two levels showed CO two at the way they measured is three eighty ppm in two thousand and six, predicting it would be six hundred and fifty years. No, not even close to six hundred is prediction. He as far as Arctic ice, he predicted the entire North Polar ice cap would be gone in five to seven years. All that time has come and gone, and scientists expressed confusion over the exact probability. But the ice free prediction never materialized. Like everything else, you know, he went through hurricane intensity and actually frequency and frequency and frequency drops slightly. Intensity, you know it changes, you know are negligible. You know, he talked about the snows of Kilimajaro and predicted they'd be gone in a decade. No snows still exist, and sorry, he's wrong on that, and it's just this climate alarmism. Here's some of his predictions in his own words.
Speaker 2: We're still putting one hundred and sixty two million tons into it every single day, and the accumulated amount is now trapping as much extra heat as would be released by six hundred thousand Herosima class atomic bombs exploding every single day on the Earth. That's what's boiling the oceans, creating these atmospheric rivers and the rain bombs and sucking the moisture out of the land and creating the droughts and melting the ice and raising the sea level and causing these waves of climate refugees predicted to reach one billion in this century. Look at the xenophobia and political authoritarian trends that have come from just a few million refugees.
Speaker 3: What about a billion?
Speaker 2: We would lose our capacity for self go on this world.
Speaker 4: We have a planetary emergency. That phrase may sound shrill or a harmised, but it's not. We may have less than ten years before we cross a point of no return, but we as a free governing people in the one nation with the best chance to lead the world at a moment when the future of civilization is at risk, we have to find a way to not only talk about, but effectively deal with this issue.
Speaker 3: It's not fine.
Speaker 4: The Earth has a fever that is growing more and more intense. It is a planetary emergency. They pay pseudo scientists to pretend to be scientists to.
Speaker 2: Put out them message. This climate thing, it's nonsense. Man made co two doesn't trap, it's not. It may be volcanoes both. It may be so boom, it's not getting warmer booth. It's no longer acceptable in a mixed company meaning bipartisan company to use the damn word climate. It's not acceptable now.
Speaker 4: Unbelievably, they tell us that unless we act with great urgency, the entire North Polar ice cap could be gone in less than twenty three years. I'll tell you, the resistance to civil rights laws was just as fierce, if not more so, than the resistance to solving the climate crisis.
Speaker 1: All Right, you get the idea. By the way, he started this climate alarmism cultism in ninety two. That was from like ninety two to twenty ten, and here we are and all his predictions are wrong. Anyway, Mark Morano, he's actually in Davos right now, and he wrote the bestseller Great Reset, Global Elites and the Permanent Lockdown. He has written extensively about al Gore's lives. I mean, he's peddled these lives and predictions in the specific timeframes that have come and gone, and he's been proven wrong again and again. Why does anybody listen to him anymore?
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, that was an amazing rundown of all of al Gore's predictions over the years, and it's an incredible display of just he said, it's not shrill, it's not alarmism.
Speaker 3: Yes it is shrill.
Speaker 5: It is alarmism. It's scientifically and accurate. And here's the good news, Sun, this is the first Davos meeting that I'm aware of. Al Goret was completely irrelevant. He showed up at a Bloomberg forum. He started talking about the climate refugees, et cetera, et cetera, and guess what, no one paid attention. They did a survey of the World Economic Form members this year. BIMOTT is now dropped significantly in their rankings. Even the members who are attending aren't even talking about it. The co chair, Larry Fink has now said that solar and wind can't power AI data centers, that we need dispatchable fossil fuel power were nuclear to do it. So the head of the World Economic Forum is now saying that basically the climate agenda is dead. It gets worse. Bill Gates is now saying climate is not a catastrophe. Climate is not an emergency. We need to have human flourishing. And al Gore when he went to COP thirty in Brazil, when I was down there last November, he spent his time attacking Bill Gates.
Speaker 3: So now you have two.
Speaker 5: Major climate figures to al Gore and Bill Gates attacking each other. He said that Bill Gates was acting silly, and so that is where we are. Al Gore is now isolated even among his own Davos crowd. That's how shrill, that's how alarmist, and that's how he irrelevant. Al Gore has become today. And just having Donald Trump there today, just with the icing on the cake just tumbling up.
Speaker 1: I mean, he just humbled Europe. But by the way, every criticism is legitimate. Europe is collapsing as a continent, and they're collapsing because of their adaptation of wide open borders, no demand for assimilation. Did you ever think that you've seen in your lifetime eighty some odds sharia courts in Great Britain, no go zones and parts of Europe that they've adopted the socialist economy. You think they would have learned from Maggie Thatcher, but they haven't. This climate, religious cult, their lack of desire or urgency to defend their continent, and their effecklessness, their impotence to defend their own continent.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: In fact, we actually had a counter world Economic form event in Switzerland and we featured Liz trust To former UK Prime Minister, who went on and on about it. It's horrifying what's happening the free speech in England right now, and we had Vakloff Kluft, the earliest founders of going against al Gore and the U and agenda. So there are people trying to fight back. But the sad thing about Europe is they bought into this for so many decades. Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnek spoke today at the World Economic It was a mind bending speech. It was amazing. He said, why would Europe outsource all of their energies to China and all these other countries when they don't even make batteries? Why would they think that was a good idea? And he went through So it was not only Donald Trump, there was other members of administration. Scott Best was there and they were just ripping new ones for Europe and the folly of this whole agenda. Now, the World Economy Form hasn't given up on the climate agenda completely. It's gone underground. They had a climate hub there and I'm not making this up. They had the car that was saving the climate on display on the main strip in Davos today and it was no bigger than a lawnmower with a roof on it, and it barely held two people with a bench sheet. And my first thought, I did a video of it, and I just said, very simply, Americans would be driving this car if it weren't for Donald Trump. It's kind of like, you know, you know, we'd be yea europe would be speaking German if it weren't for the United States. Donald Trump saved us from this agenda in a way that I don't think any other establish any other previous Republican nominee.
Speaker 1: And many look at where the Radical Democratic Party is right now, Mark, I mean, they want the Green New Deal, and that is rooted in part in this insane climate agenda. But the climate agenda expands way beyond that into everything's going to be free redistribution. You know, free daycare, free healthcare, free nurse nurses if you need it, free Obamacare, government guaranteed job and salary, and government guaranteed healthy food, and government guaranteed retirement. Womb to the tomb, craving a cradle to the grave. And they've been pushing this now forever. And you know in some places in this country, I mean, California is a great example. New York's a great example. Kami Mamdani and the Squad is a great example. And Jasmin Crockett would be a good example Grandpa Bernie Pocahontas. I mean, they all support what does crap and they are in.
Speaker 5: Fact, you mentioned Mandami. He's got a whole climate action plan for the state of New York. New York is about to send even harder into this nonsense, and you're going to have that, but you're also going to have even Kathy Hopel, the governor New York, was forced to say she wanted reliable energy and she's not going to meet the climate goal. So she has environmentalists attacking her because she's not meeting New York's climate goals, because they're outrage from the voters about their electric builds. You have even Gavin Newsom begging refineries to stay in California after spending years trying to force them out. So that's some hope that that they can all do this rhetorically. It's going to be harder and harder for them to follow through on the policies, even in the United States, even in these blue states, although we have in Virginia, my home state, you have the new governor actually getting us back into the regional all this stuff that all it's designed to do is raise energy prices make us more reliant on China. So Donald Trump's has his work cut out for us, but he has done the most by flipping the narrative. It's amazing and seeing Lee Zeldam the most consequential EPA chief in the agency's history, seeing fis Wright Energy Secretary. They call it a scam, a cult of religion. That is so important to reframe the narrative because it makes it so that it's very difficult for climate to actually become an issue that people take seriously. Even the CNN poster, by the way Harry Enteron said, concern about climate change in America has not been this low since the late nineteen eighty. So Donald Trump has done amazing and reframing.
Speaker 1: The issue it really has And what I love about him is he's fearless and he goes out there and he just says what's on his mind. What was the reaction in the.
Speaker 5: Room, It was amazing. I was in the American Pavilion and Nigel Ferrars was there, and I saw Kelly and Conway and everyone was very happy and excited with the way the speech went. Because what he did was there was a masterclass in terms of ramping up all the expectations. There was at one point where I think it was the European News reported that effort, led by Macrone, they were going to have an intervention for Donald Trump. Now this raised the specter of all these world leaders sitting around with a you know, a car waiting to take him off with some rehab. They were going to have an intervention with him because they were concerned about you know, Greenland so much. But he came in and it looks like what we're going to do is renegotiate the nineteen sixties agreement so that it explicitly bans Russia and China from having any access to Greenland's resources. And I think Donald Trump's going to do an incredible deal. It's going to benefit Greenland and probably Denmark and the United States. That's the way he does it. So everyone was very happy with that. Everyone was very happy with his you know refuge again reasserting the folly of wind and solar and the home that zero agenda.
Speaker 1: No, it's funny because I've been predicting for days. I said, you know, Donald Trump now has been on the world stage for eleven years and still people can't figure him out. And you know, he trolls people all the time, takes up more space in people's minds than anyone human being on earth. And you know, he said yesterday at his press conference, you'll see when it comes to Greenland, Are you going to invade Greenland? And then today no, but I think Donald Trump, I think you'll make of an offer that they can't refuse. That's my prediction.
Speaker 5: He literally hijacked this entire week with his comments. And that is just incredible right there alone. I mean, normally it's US presidents showing up and begging to be included, begging to go along with a zero agenda, et cetera. But Trump just slipped the entire dablished meeting this year and it was all about the United States. And and I think they are they are just in shock. They don't know how it again, they were trying to do an intervention with the US president. It was like comical stuff that was happening today.
Speaker 1: Mark Morono, Uh, get home safe. We appreciate you taking time from your trip to to be with us and being there and watching what's going on with these you know, extreme world leaders that are clueless anyway. Thanks for being with us. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, quick break right back as we continue. All right, let's go back to our top story, and that is President Trump. I mean, he goes to Davos and he well, first he tells European leaders they would be speaking German without us, talked about the issue of Greenland, and talked about Putin, and talked about Europe, but he really took on He took on the Canadian Prime Minister, He took on Emmanuel McCrone. He took on all of Europe and NATO and how weak and feckless that they are.
Speaker 2: And it was a really really.
Speaker 1: Powerful speech by the President, and he did it in his very Trumpian way. You know, he started out, I greet so many friends and a few enemies. He talked about Greenland, but he talked about he's not going to take Greenland by force. I think he's going.
Speaker 3: To make them an offer that they can't refuse.
Speaker 1: And you know, we talked about the success of his policies in this country, talked about the idiocy of Europe's immigration policies, the idiocy of their climate cultism and reliance on windmills, and how stupid it is, how their socialist economy is killing them, how they their weakness on national defense and NATO is pathetic. I mean, it was just a very powerful speech, and we're going to highlight a lot of it tonight on Hannity nine Eastern. But here's the president from earlier today.
Speaker 6: We never asked for anything, and we never got anything. We probably won't get anything unless I decide to use excessive strength and force where we would be frankly unstoppable.
Speaker 3: But I won't do that.
Speaker 6: Okay, Now everyone's saying, oh good, that's probably the biggest statement I made, because people thought I would use force.
Speaker 3: I don't have to use I don't want to use force. I won't use force.
Speaker 6: All the United States is asking for is a place called Greenland, where we already had it as a trustee, but respectfully returned it back to Denmark not long ago after we defeated the Germans, the Japanese, the Italians.
Speaker 3: And others in World War Two. We gave it back to them.
Speaker 6: And all we're asking for is to get Greenland, including right title and ownership, because you need the ownership to defend it.
Speaker 3: You can't defend it or a lease.
Speaker 6: Number one, legally, it's not defensible that way totally, and number two psychologically, who the hell wants.
Speaker 3: To defend a license agreement?
Speaker 6: Or at least we saw this in World War Two when Denmark fell to Germany after just six hours of fighting and was totally unable to defend either itself or Greenland.
Speaker 3: So the United States was then compelled we did it.
Speaker 6: We felt an obligation to do it, to send our own forces to hold the Greenland territory and hold it we did at great costs and expense. They didn't have a chance of getting on it, and they tried. Denmark knows that we literally set up bases on Greenland for Denmark. We fought for Denmark. We weren't fighting for anyone else. We were fighting to save it for Denmark, big beautiful piece of ice. It's hard to call it land, it's a big piece of ice. But we saved Greenland and successfully prevented our enemies from gaining a foothold in our hemisphere. So we did it for ourselves also, And then after the war, which we won, we won it big. Without us, right now, you'd all be speaking German and little Japanese perhaps.
Speaker 3: After the war we gave Greenland back to Denmark. How stupid were we to do that?
Speaker 6: But we did it. But we gave it back. But how ungrateful are they now? Greenland is a vast, almost entirely uninhabited and undeveloped territory, sitting undefended in a key strategic location between the United States, Russia, and China. That's exactly where it is right smack in the middle. Wasn't important nearly when we gave it back, you know, when we gave it back, wasn't the same as it is now. It's not important for any other reason, you know, to everyone talks about the manuals. There's so many places there's no rare earth, no such thing as rare earth's rare processing.
Speaker 3: But there's so much.
Speaker 6: Rare earth then this. To get to this rare earth, you got to go through hundreds of feet of ice. That's not the reason we need it. We need it for strategic national security and international security.
Speaker 3: Quickly.
Speaker 6: This afternoon, I want to discuss how we've achieved this economic miracle, how we intend to raise living standards for our citizens the levels never seen before, and perhaps how you two and the places where you come from can do much better by following what we're doing, because certain places in Europe are not even recognizable frankly anymore.
Speaker 3: They're not recognizable, and.
Speaker 6: We can argue about it, but there's no argument friends come back from different places. I don't want to insult anybody and say I don't recognize it, and that's not in a positive way.
Speaker 3: That's in a very negative way.
Speaker 6: And I love Europe and I want to see Europe go good, but.
Speaker 3: It's not heading in the right direction.
Speaker 6: In recent decades, it became conventional wisdom in Washington and European capitals that the only way to grow a modern Western economy was through ever increasing government spending, unchecked mass migration, and endless foreign imports.
Speaker 3: The consensus was that.
Speaker 6: So called dirty jobs and heavy industry should be sent elsewhere, that affordable energy should be replaced by the green new scam, and that countries could be propped up by importing new and entirely different populations from far away lands. But we put thirty percent tariff on Switzerland and all hell broke lows. They were calling, I mean, like you wouldn't believe, And I know so many people from Switzerland credible place, credible, brilliant place, but I didn't realize that they're only good because of us.
Speaker 3: And there's so many other examples.
Speaker 6: I mean us, probably other places, but a majority of the money that make us because of us, because we never arched him anything. So they come in, they said they're watches, no tariffs, no nothing. They walk away. They make forty one billion dollars on just us. So I said, no, we can't do that. So I'm going to bring it up. I still would have a deficit pretty substantial, but I brought it up to thirty percent, and the.
Speaker 3: I guess Prime Minister. I don't think president.
Speaker 6: I think Prime Minister called a woman and she was very repetitive. She said, no, no, no, you cannot do that thirty percent. You cannot do that. We are a small, small country. I said, yeah, but you have a big, big deficit. You may be small, but you have a big deficit than big countries. He said no, no, no, please, you cannot do it. Kept saying the same thing over and over. We are a small country. I said, but you're a big country in terms of and she just rubbed me the wrong way. I'll be honest with you, and I said all right, thank you, ma'am. Appreciate it. Do not do this, Thank you very much, ma'am. And I made it thirty nine percent. And then all hell really broke out and I was paid visits by everybody. Rolex came to see me. They all came to see me. But I realized and I reduced it because I don't want to hurt people. I don't want to hurt them. And we brought it down to them. You know, lower level doesn't mean it's not going up. But we brought it down to a lower level. But they pay now with taraff But I realized that we have many places like that where they're making a fortune because of the United States.
Speaker 3: Without the United States, they wouldn't be making anything. Think of it. Switzerland made forty one dollars on us. And as she said, it's a small place.
Speaker 6: And I realized with that, I don't know, I was so because you were so aggressive. And I realized in that conversation that the United States is keeping the whole world afloat many places.
Speaker 3: I could give you.
Speaker 6: Six seven places just in the people in this little area. I know every one of them. They're sort of they're looking down. They don't want to see me, and they don't want to stare me in the eyes. But they're taking advantage of everybody took advantage of the United States. You're supposed to make money with energy, not lose money. Here in Europe, we've seen the fate that the radical left tried.
Speaker 3: To impose on America. They tried very hard.
Speaker 6: Germany now generates twenty two percent less electricity than it did in twenty seventeen. And it's not the current chancellor's fault. He's solving the problem. He's going to do a great job. But what they did before he got there, I guess that's why he got there. And electricity prices are sixty four percent higher. The United Kingdom produces just one third of the total energy from all sources that it did in nineteen ninety nine. I think of that one third, and they're sitting on top of the North Sea, one of the greatest reserves anywhere in the world, but they don't use it, and that's one reason why their energy has reached catastrophically low levels with equally high prices, high prices, very low levels. Think of that one third, and you're sitting on top of the North Sea and They like to say, well, you know that's depleted. It's not the plee. It's got five hundred years. They haven't even found the oil. The North Sea is incredible. They don't let anybody drill environmentally, they don't let them drill.
Speaker 3: They make it.
Speaker 6: Impossible for the oil companies to go. They take ninety two percent of the revenues. So the old companies say, we can't do it. They came to see me, is there anything you can do? I want Europe to do great. I want uk to do great. Sitting on one of the greatest energy sources in the world, and they don't use it. In fact, their electricity prices have soared one hundred and thirty nine percent. There are windmills all over Europe. There are windmills all over the place, and they are losers. One thing I've noticed is that the more windmills the country has, the more money that country loses, and the worst that country is doing. China makes almost all of the windmills, and yet I haven't been able to find any wind.
Speaker 3: Farms in China. Did you ever think of that? It's a good way of looking at this. More. China's very smart. They make them. They sell them for a fortune.
Speaker 6: They sell them to the stupid people that buy them, but they don't use them themselves.
Speaker 3: They put up a couple of big wind farms, but they don't use them.
Speaker 6: They just put them up to show people what happens is at times, we'll have a deal with Russia. Russia's set and President Zelensky will not do it. You saw that when he was in the Oval office. I was not happy. And then we'll have President Zelensky wants to make a deal. I putin, doesn't want to make the deal. It's a bloodbath. It's horrible what's happening. It's a drone war. The drones are killing, you know, thousands of people a week, thousands.
Speaker 3: We have to get it stupped.
Speaker 6: So I believe they're at a point now. I'm going to meet with President Zelensky later today. I believe they're at a point now where they can come together and get a deal done. And if they don't, they're stupid. That goes for both of them. And I know they're not stupid, but if they don't get this done, they are stupid. So I don't want to insult anyone, but you got to get this deal done.
Speaker 3: Too many people are dying. It's not worth it, all right.
Speaker 1: That was the president at Talvo's earlier today, and it was a powerful speech.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: A full coverage of all of this tonight, say edvr uh. News you won't get from the legacy media mob. Nine Eastern on Fox