Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Gatty and he Armstrong and Yetty. The White House is already all in.
Speaker 2: Yesterday we got our first peek at the Biden's holiday decorations. It's beautiful, so festive. The official theme is the Season of Peace and Light, which is much more hopeful than all the other Democrats Christmas theme. Drink three old fashions and openly weep.
Speaker 1: In front of Charlie Brown. Eh, not a muse, are you? So? We have at our store a new hoodie, Yes, a premium ang Adidas hoodie Wow Armstrong in gedddy dot com. And then got all the other stuff too. Adidas very popular. Brown. Uh, I have a text I'm supposed to look at Let me look at this according to Hanson. Oh yeah, look at that. Oh that's the hoodie there. That's good looking. That's a good looking hoo set it down there. Yeah, I like it. What was I going to say? I was gonna say something? Oh, Adida's very popular of course, with the uh what are those shoes of your kid got? And my kid's got? And everybody's got I've got a pair myself, the Adidas, the the soccer shoe that are the most popular shoe in America. But the I just saw Sambas. Yeah, very cool. Nike keeps announcing like losses and everything like that, there's a new version out today. They're down fourteen or something like that. I'm kind of surprised by that, and some of it is blamed on they got too woke. And but I don't know AnyWho. My son, who is a sneaker guy, and that is a crowd. I mean, there are certain people that are into sneakers and the whole deal, and he's one of them. And he regularly points out we walk into a story and said, dude, that guy over there has got on a pair of two thousand dollars Travis Scott's. I mean, he just he spots all these different shoes everywhere, and other people's passions seem so odd. Yeah, don't share them, including my own. I freely admit that, yes they do. They do, which is just the way human beings are made, I guess. And then he'll look on his phone real quick on Anybay, look at these. The cheapest pair I can find is eighteen hundred dollars and he's wearing them over there. And so there's tons of really expensive collector nikes, but I guess they're not selling enough of just the regular stuff to please Wall Street. Yeah, you got to go up to that guy and say, how did you find those in size ten? He'd say, I'm a ten and a half. And if your son's a ten and a half, you bap them over the head, you strip them of his shoes. And my son's are twelve. I can't wear his shoes clown shoes for me? Wow? Uh? Do they hold value? I mean, are your two thousand dollars nikes gonna be worth two thousand dollars in a year? Or is this a blip? Or I might as well ask me why people spend eight thousand dollars on a handbag? I don't know, right, So well, status, I guess I do know the But okay, but that's interesting too, because it's only status for other people who know about it. Right, So if there are only two people in the grocery store that know you're wearing two thousand dollars Nikes as opposed to the other one hundred people that are wearing eighty dollars nikes? What is that? And I'm not denying it because I do the same thing with other stuff. It's just it's an interesting facet of human nature. Yeah, I don't. I don't know. And at the risk of getting too far down this road, if you want status, you are much better, well, depending who you want status with buying a ten thousand dollars Rolex than a why that is worth five times that much because it will be a tiny percentage of people that recognize you're wearing that watch. But if you want to impress those anyway, I don't know, or is it for your own personal How much of it is just your own personal I have this, Yeah, I don't know, because I feel try to suppress others with my sculpted physique. Obviously that's why you're shirtless most of the time, whether you know depends all the way. Too bad, it's so cold the day I can't be shirtless. You sometimes say, yeah, because I get a little purple on those days. It's not attractive. So I think I'm tired of talking about the Hunter Biden pardon, but there's a new wrinkle on it, and it is going to emerge as over history. The worst thing Joe Biden did. The uh, we're the grown ups in the room. We're going to restore norms after the awful, awful Trump administration, I mean, one of the lowest points in American history. We're going to restore norms. And then he parts D's son and writes that letter blaming the Justice Department for playing politics with the law, et cetera. Well, a lot of the Justice Department and the judges ain't digging it, including last night, while I was in bed, the federal judge who presided over Hunter Biden's criminal tax case scolded Joe Biden for claiming his son was the victim of selective prosecution. The guy's name is Judge Mark Scarcey. He issued an order on Tuesday night acknowledging Hunter Biden's pardon. Because that's the way the whole thing works. President pardon somebody, and then a judge I say, okay, well it's over now, and then he signed some piece of paper, and the whole thing is over. Here's the statement from the judge. The President's statement illustrates the reasons for the court's disapproval, as representations contained their instand blah blah, Blah. The President asserts that mister Biden was treated differently from others who were late paying their taxes because of serious addictions, implying that mister Biden was among those individuals who ultimately paid taxes due to addictions. Scarzy said. The judge pointed out that Hunter Biden said in court filings he was addicted to drugs and alcohol through May twenty nineteen, and in his guilty plea admitted to dodging tax payments after becoming sober. We went through all this stuff earlier, but the judge gets into the damage that has been done at so many different levels to the justice system, to federal judges expressly rejected mister Biden's arguments that the government prosecuted mister Biden because of his familiar relation to the President and the president's own attorney general and Department of Justice personnel oversaw the investigation leading to the charges. In the President's estimation, this legion of federal civil servants, the undersign included are unreasonable people. The Constitution provides the President with brought authority to grant reprieves and pardons, but nowhere does the Constitution give the president the authority to rewrite history. Yeah, I saw that quote. Ya, he said honor something. So the restore norms President may have done more damage to people's respect to the Justice Department than anything true could ever do. Yet, right, it would have been better if he had waited until the eleventh hour and just done it out of paternal sympathy, as opposed to concocting this false I mean, it's the opposite of true and damaging narrative that his own Justice Department perverted justice and was politicized and all even as he pursued lawfare against Trump is just this word is overused, but it's bizarre. Well, as somebody pointed out yesterday, however, many different judges appointed by six different presidents rejected these arguments at so many different levels. I mean, this had is fair of viewing by a wide variety of levels of the justice system. Different judges appointed by different Democrats and Republicans. They all said, no, there's nothing wrong going on here, and the President of the United States pretended there was to his own ass. I guess again, like you just said, why wouldn't you just say, I'm a dad, I'm not gonna have my son go to jail. You know it's it's it's a drag that you can't do that, but I can. I'm going to right in effact or just you know, be mute about it. But no, he invented again this this awful, awful, bizarre indictment of his own, you know, administration. I think it may have been Charlie Cook. Somebody pointed out that, and it's it's quite right. This is not a strange and shocking twist in the saga of Joe Biden. This is who Joe Biden has always been. He's congenitally dishonest. He has lied at every single step of the conversation about his influence, pedaling, money laundering family. As the IRS whistleblowers pointed out, I think we read that at the end of last hour, was it, Yeah, toward the end. This is exactly who Joe Biden is. Got Joe, he's not your classic liar, though I don't think. I mean tells things that are He says things are not true, so that's the definition of a lie. But he's not your classic liar. I think this all fits in with his weird I was a truck driver, I graduated top of my class. He just he just says things that make him feel cool at the time. I think true at all, in all kinds of ways, things that don't matter and things that really really matter, like claiming the Justice Department is But he just says whatever makes him look cool in whatever setting. Then go, yeah, he's he's a fabulous I would also argue that he's just a good old fashioned liar, but yeah, go what a weird personality. So I had another point on that, the blah blah blah, but anyway, Chris Steileerwalt writes in The Dispatch today, the age of corruption roars on. An age of corruption is a time when power is routinely abused for personal purposes, and going back several years with and wherever you want to start, executive orders that are unconstitutional but get signed anyway by Republicans and Democrats. And it's been growing over the years. And just so we are into or headed to maybe already into a very high period of corruption and using all of these tools for personal reasons. That is not good. And it doesn't look like it's slown down anytime soon. No, and the voters need to reject it. Although well, I don't really have time to get into this, But I understand, given the horrific policies of the left, a certain number of Americans has said, yeah, Trump's got a whole hell of a lot of flaws, but boy is he good on those awful, awful policies the left. So we're going to go with them. I get that and one more thing for me, and then I'll shut up. And this is the worst sort of what about is a my guess, But I've got to point out, you remember when Trump was president the first time, and the Trump Corporation continued to rate that big hotel in Washington, d c. That used to be the big post office, and the left was pretending to be just outraged and horrified by the notion that foreign leaders and others might seek to curry influence from through on Trump by saying, Hey, I stayed at your hotel and it's really nice. The bed was comfy by getting a three hundred dollars a night hotel room, which probably puts ten bucks in his pocket right well, and to the extent that he would even notice. But that was outrageous, but selling influence around the globe to foreign powers, including some hostile to the United States, making millions of dollars at it, then feloniously evading the taxes on those ill gotten gains. That's no problem. But somebody's staying in the Trump hotels outrage. That's what about the ellument's clause. The emolument's clause. Oh for God, this is the people. This is the worst thing Joe Biden has done. Not the pardoning of his son. The pardoning of his son and claiming the Justice Department is corrupt. That's the worst thing he has done because it allows everybody to do that from here on out, and it's made everybody so cynical. Is if we weren't cynical enough. I would love to see I will never see it, but I would love to see some sort of orchestrated movement by prominent Democrats to stand on the steps of the Capitol Building and sing from the same hymnal or recite in unison. Or appointed spokesman probably be handier to issue a swift and unequivocal condemnation of the blanket immunity, the perverse and dishonest description of how Hunter came to be prosecuted. Say, look, you want to you want to pardon your boy? The customers gives you the power, but the rest of this crap is no good. That is the only way they conceive save even a shred of credibility on these issues going forward. So we got one of these stories, interesting tragic if you're involved. But it's a couple of kids switched at birth parents been raising them a while. It's in California, just found out trying to figure out what to do. We can lay out the details for you on that. I don't I don't know what I would do. And that's a juation, that's a rough one. Among other things. On the waist to hear said that the McDonald's ecoli outbreak is over. YEPLI is gone. Apparently whatever's in the mccrib killed it. That's pretty funny. Maybe we'll get to later the whole switch at birth thing. We got one of those stories going on in California. I think both the girls are seven. Couple of families raising these girls and find out that it's seven years in Yeah, And to me, I mean, do you keep raising the kid you've been raised and got attached to her? Do you go back to the one that's biologically yours? To me, it's pretty easy, since you know who's getting better grades or how well behaved they are. That's that's how you make the discs, so you like flip a coin for the more uh desirable. I think my girl's better behaved, so I'm going to keep this soh dary you suggest that, Sarah, you're gonna like this story. This is like an Anne Landers thing, if you're old enough to remember what this is. I came across this on Reddit. Do I tell my wife the truth? After eleven years? When we first started dating, my girlfriend asked me what my favorite meal was so she could cook it for me for our one month anniversary. We were sixteen years old. I told her my favorite meal was chicken parmesan. She cooked it for me from scratching. It was delicious, harmer. I realized that what I had meant to say was chicken alfredo. I felt bad. That sounds like me. I can't keep my sauces straight. I don't know many well. I felt bad that she went out of her way to cook what she thought was my favorite meal, so I didn't correct her or myself sport. Now we've been together for eleven years, married for two, and once a month or so, she still makes chicken parmesan because she thinks it's my favorite meal. It's good, but it's really just not my favorite At this point, is it too late to tell them the truth? Oh my god, that's hilarious. Years you've been making me this meal thinking is my favorite meal, and I like it. But if you really want to make me my favorite meal, it's chicken out free. I so want to do an advice colin. Oh good, that's funny. Yeah, that is. It's absolutely hilarious. You talk about a conundrum that's all fun and not a lot of Yeah. And my guess is they're a good couple because, you know, if that's the level of ones really committed to making the other one happy though other one's really worried about, you know, hurting their feelings and yeah, yeah, so it's a good say exact way around. But yeah, you know what, Yeah, I think it's It actually could be a depending on the woman. I assume she's sane, but it could be a hell of a bonding moment. Explain it to her, say all right, I got to tell you something hilarious. Maybe you know, fancy it up, have some champagne or something, and making the occasion of it, so she's curious and tell her you know when I told you that it's because I can't keep my sauces straight. I really meant this, and then let her know your chicken parmesan is out of this world. Yes, Katie, but I didn't want to tell you because I care about you. I did. It's a positive, yes, Katie, And what a great story to tell the kids later on. Oh it's hilarious. My god, I had your mom making me chicken palm for eleven years, and for eleven years he didn't tell me that he really meant it. Oh, it's that's that's a story of love. That's charming, and it is charming, Katie. You already for my transition to the tea's of course, maybe her secret for eleven years and she's on OnlyFans pleasing lonely people across America to make money. Not nearly so charming. No, uh, what is the deal with the only fans? We talked a little bit yesterday. How does it scale? Nobody understands? Do you know somebodyho's making tons of money? We've got an amazing story for you and an email from a beloved listener, shocking yet true. Stay with Us Armstrong and Geeddy. So the headline, if you haven't heard of Wall Street Journal, seems to think of old Pete Heggzeth nominee for Secretary of Defense. It's just a matter of hours twenty four or forty eight before he drops out part of it because of NBC and a whole bunch of stuff they came up with yesterday about his lifestyle, to which this tweet I thought was really good. So NBC runs with anonymous sources who say Pete Heggzeth is a drinker and a womanizer, but ignores everyone who is on record saying Doug m Hoff had hit his girlfriend. That is why the liberal media deserves the death that is dying. That's true, well said, Yeah, very well said. But more on that in some of the other nominees later only fans on our radar screen again, I came across this. It was somebody who you constantly hear these ridiculous amounts of money they make twenty thousand dollars a month, they make one million dollars a month or whatever on only fans, and I came across a business sort of person tweeting out I don't understand how this scales. Will somebody explain it to me. And part of the explanation, which a link to a magazine article about it, was apparently, only fans if you reach a certain level, they've got an army of people and bots that will engage your clients. What do you call them fans? I guess it's fans. You're an only fan following your followers engage them constantly, so as you as a semi attractive And I say that just because you don't have to be super hot apparently to make a lot of money on only fans, based on everything I've read, But you're a semi attractive you know, I don't know, receptionist at whatever business, and you post pictures at night, and you make so much money you don't have to call these guys all day long. They've got a call center and or bots who regularly check in with your fans, say hey, woke up thinking about how you doing today? That sort of thing. And apparently, and this is where it gets sad and takes some of the fun out of it, that there are enough people that desire a relationship, apparently, but for whatever reason, can't or don't want to have all the mess of a real one that that feeds them just enough to get by the somebody checking in with you with a text every day or send you hey, I just bought these shoes. What do you think, picture or something. I'm just I'm imagining all this. I don't actually know. There's a sexual interaction of some sort, which is the part of many healthy relationship, right, But I don't think it can be the sexual part. That's the part that's always confused me. There's no way it's the sexual part, because there's too much porn out there for people to be pouring money into the only fans. It's got to be the personal connection part. It's the combination. As I've tried to explain, it is not merely an anonymous human showing her naughty bits. For instance, I'm speaking as a heterosexual male. It's somebody with whom you've communicated and perhaps communicated and asked, you know, show me your right elbow. I got a thing for right elbows, and there's a right elbow. It's it's a very different interaction. Left elbows flashes right elbow weird. Ye, Katie, you had a friend who was doing only fans and that was the other thing.
Speaker 3: Well, I do have a friend that is doing OnlyFans, and I'm sure she's not making nearly as much as this. The girl that we mentioned earlier during the headline segment, who is Sophie Range. She's twenty years old and says she's a devout Christian and a virgin who made forty three million dollars last year on only fans.
Speaker 1: Keeping in mind, of course, you could say anything. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually I went to her only fans page and it says, this is my page where you see my naughty side. I may be a virgin, but I'm not as innocent as you think. Fully nude content available. And also there's a guy that paid her four point seven million dollars last year.
Speaker 1: Wow, do various stuff? Yeah wow, it's it's the ancient archetype of the virgin whoror I am pure of heart and body, but I will perform all sorts of wild circus acts for you. That's an ancient and understandable male desire. Ah wow, wow wow, so devout she's okay, So she says, interesting, got this note from a devoted listener. We were talking about whether if you were an attractive woman or whatever sense, there might be a market if you'd get on OnlyFans, and she said, I would absolutely get on OnlyFans if success in the first say, three months, was guaranteed, I wouldn't even be embarrassed about it. The part that stops me is fear of failure. If I was making great money from only fans, I would not give an f if people saw it, family excluded, but we'd survive. But the phase I cannot bring myself to face is the building period, because if you have an OnlyFans and you don't make a lot of money, you seem low moral and stupid. If you have an only fans and you make a ton of money, it's hard to argue that you haven't hacked the system. I bet that's why a lot of people don't do it, not because they're too proud to make money on only fans, but because they're too scared that it wouldn't be worth it. If you try and fail, you get all the bad with none of the good. It's too big a risk. Well yeah, and then just the personal rejection of I thought I was more attractive than that or more wantable than that, just to like, if you get a no reaction or just a whole bunch of men that would make you feel good about yourself. Well, sure, yeah, you're offering your wares up. Like I'm not twisting myself into pretzels here. This is not easy to do. Nothing.
Speaker 3: What I have a feeling if you asked a woman if she's ever considered being on OnlyFans and she said no, she's lying.
Speaker 1: Most of us have thought about it. Oh well, how such thing you think through? Yeah, sure you not. And if I had a you know, wife, girlfriend, or daughter who was attractive enough to do it, and I don't know what my argument would be exactly. I mean, there are, from what I understand, levels of only fans of things you do. But if you're just if you're by yourself in sexy clothes more or less whatever, and you're making enough money to make your house paymer or who cares tart yourself up make yourself a sexual object, perhaps I'll lend you my Bible, Jack and you could peruse that and understand a little bit. Well. But the other end of it that I'm more focused on, because I think it's going to doom society, is I know people, I actually know people who seem to be getting by with uh Because every human being has the natural need for human relationship interaction. It's just the way we're built. I know people who are getting by with just a tiny amount of stranger's interaction and there's not even any sexual stuff involved, just a little bit of Look, I have lots of friends and this person I'm pretty good friends with, and it's just practically nothing. But it's enough to keep you going and not actually go out into the world engage in anything. I read a great piece by a gal who was an influencer with six figures of followers, mostly art stuff, and I almost brought it to the show, but it was a little long, and she talked about how she would get the most reaction and the most praise for her art if she paired it with some emotional like crying because it didn't come out right, or faking up some sort of deep emotional distress. And she realized that was the way to really goose her followers, and started to think that was a little weird, and to cut to the punchline, she found herself miserable and alone at one point and said I had hundreds of thousands of followers and no one to call, and she unplugged completely that's interesting because I was thinking about it, or did I read this part anyway, just the idea of it's kind of a even a lower level of like the woman who's having in a relationship with a married man. He's never leaving his wife, blah blah blah blah blah. It kind of feel like he got a real relationship. How about my favorite, you got a quote unquote relationship with a convict who's cars for most of his days. From another great example. I had another argument with Jim today. We were writing back and forth, and sometimes he can be so stubborn a sweetheart. He's in a federal penitentiary and he's never getting out. It's a weird, fake, faux relationship. But apparently the way we're built we just need like the bar for enough is lower than we fought. And I just I don't know how we're not going to have eighty percent of society doing some version of that, either with other human beings or profiting from it or AI bots in the near future. Well, then we die out as a species. Yeah, you don't think that's a problem, or you don't care. I'm here, it's not my problem. No, Well, and I just seriously. I don't. I don't. I'm not worried about it, Like am I worried about my kids or their kids or whatever being involved in that sort of thing. Yes, that being a miserable existence while humanity lasts, I do worry about that. Humanity dying out doesn't bother me because no humans will be suffering. No, no, there are no humans, I agree. And the road there could be uncomfortable, Yeah, I would. I would hate it if my kids get into their twenties and they don't have a relationship and I find out they've got kind of a little bit of one of any of the kind we just described and it's enough for them to get by. I just I don't know. It looks so sad. Yeah, yeah, but how much money did these so called virgin make forty three million in a year? Wow?
Speaker 3: And she has a list on her page called sugar Daddies where there's a guy who has spent forty four point seven million on her in the last twelve months.
Speaker 1: Well, that person is obviously incredibly wealthy and nuts. Because you got that kind of money, you can get a real girlfriend. I guarantee you show. Hey, O, Tani's thinking, I wouldn't have to work out and all this working on hitting the curveball. I need to show my bits and make that sort of money. But you know, the other people with their I don't know what they spend one hundred dollars a week or thousand a month or whatever to I just I don't know. I find it very hard to believe it's occurring, but clearly it is. Oh yeah, it is the entry level, like just to be a sub subscriber, like five ten bucks a months, and then do you get access to thousands and thousands of onlyfan pages? And then no, you subscribe to a person per And I don't. Just for the record, I knows a lot about this. I read goraciously about everything, including this in between making an own account. I have no idea. I have never done this. I just I know a fair amount about it. No, if you are a dude as you have described, and you subscribe to say three accounts, you're looking at twenty five thirty bucks a month. You know it's interesting custom made like porn end or a little bit of interaction. It's interesting like the email you read about the person, you know what they'd be judged in. I know Macaro people think my judgment's all the other direction. Attractive women who can make money doing this, I can. I like I said, I'm not exactly sure what my argument is why you shouldn't do it. The guys, you guys who are on there giving them money, I think that's sad and pathetic that would want to hide that. I would want to hide the fact that I put on a scoregirl outfit, you know, with some soft lighting to make money the object. I would want to hide the fact that I'm a dude paying these people and this is my relationship. I think wisdom, both ancient and modern would answer you. And Kurt Vonnaget wrote about this, among other people. But you are what you do. You can claim to be whatever you can claim. Well, I could have been this, But you are what you do. Your life is what your life is. But cha, but what if I teach or orphans to read all day long and then fifteen minutes I'm in the schoolgirl outfit at night. That is a more difficult answer to come up with unless a person has a specific moral code about lust, sex and sexuality. But you know, to each their own, I say, I mean, I could be scrolling through Twitter for this half hour, I lay on bed in my heels and guys send me money? Is it? High heels are the schoolgirl thing? I don't know. You're gonna go what's popular these days? You know what? I'm canceling my subscription to your channel. It's that one day, it's this, the other it's that I ain't never again theme. Exactly. It's called branding stupid. Yeah, exactly. Are you gonna sit on balloons and pop them in pigtails or not? Okay? Right? Have you ever seen that stuff? We talked about that years ago when we became aware of it. Have you ever seen that before? People that get off on hot hot chicks sitting on balloons until they pop. That's a big thing. Yeah. And then the much more horrifying women who like squash mice with their high heel right like that, there's all the sub bizarre. It's really bizarre. God, if that's your kink, your whole life though, And you think, oh my god, finally there's a website where a woman steps on mice and high heels. My ship has come in because your whole life have been it's not easy to find that. No, I wouldn't. I've never tried, but I imagine it's it's it's difficult. Yes, God, I mean, you got a girlfriend, she's attractive, and she's like, you don't have any in your apartment. You had to go to the store and buy mice to put in your apartment, and you say, oh my god, there's a mouse. Would you kill it for me? In these shoes? I mean it would be hard to get that going. The rest of this segment is going to be Jack solo. As I am checking out at this point, I wish everybody well, have a great day. All right, we got more stay here, so many texts. They're thinking of starting a homely fans for people like them. Got this note as a man who's signed up for only fans to see naughty bits. It's a lot like going to a strip club and they pretend they like you. I'm recently divorced, not a good looking guy, and struggling with anxiety going out into crowds. Only fans give you something that regular porn doesn't, and is a bit of a human connection. Is it sad? Yes, but it is getting me buy in these struggling times. I think that's what a lot of people would say, is it? I think they would say, is it sad? Yes? Does it get me through the day? Yes, Yeah, that's the problem with a lot of stuff like that, you know, drink and eating bad food, just all kinds of things. I'm getting by. I got through today, so right, And we all have those coping mechanisms. And I'm not here to judge anybody seriously depending unless your coping mechanism is like to beat up people or whatever. But uh, the only problem with those half measures is they drain the energy it takes to get what you really need, right right, Yeah, that's that's that's interesting. I always like the hashtag activism lowers real activism because you feel like you're doing something and you're not. That's a very good example some texts we got you got Kavanaugh and my Hegzeth. You got Hegzeth and Mike Kavanaugh. We've got more of that in our four of the kavanaughing of Pete Hegzeth, which may actually drive him out of the running. Also a brilliant takedown of the idea of slave reparations that it contains all sorts of really interesting information about the history of slavery, believe it or not. Next Hour, you don't get next hour. Grab the podcast Armstrong and getting on demand. In fact, subscribe. This is a funny text Joe will like, will doctor Jill go back into private practice after Joe's retirement correction of a misperception they're not a real doctor, so the oh, we ought to mention this. The CEO of United Healthcare, the biggest health insurance company in America, was assassinated. It would appear today in New York. Well, he's dead, but it was a targeted killing. The person that killed him was lying in wait for several minutes, according to CBS News, and is on the loose in New York and they're looking for the guy. But why is this getting so much attention? Is there some sort of implied it has something to do with healthcare, which we're all unhappy about, and something there. He's a big time business executive who was rubbed out. That's that's interesting interesting enough. I think maybe I'm not sure if they knew which door mister Thompson was going to enter and shot him several times from a few feet away, then fled on a bicycle. I'm not sure if there's a CEO of Home Depot would be getting the same coverage I think it's got something to do with our feelings about healthcare. There's going to be some attempt to claim that because people are not getting the healthcare they need, somebody was so upset and will read their manifesto and all that. Anyway, that'll play out through today. Yeah, I only have a minute. The Supreme Court is taking up a trans issue. A lot of issues need to be taken up by the Supreme Court, so we can once and for all get up ruling on it to whether or not states can ban the mutilation of kids to get sex affirming signa. But anyway, I've got this chart on the percentages by generation of people who self identify as LGBTQ plus and it's pretty interesting. Maybe we'll get to that aw or four. Also, Wow, sounds like a blockbuster revent tormation. Maybe you don't get it. I don't know what you do then, So not only is the reparations thing important, but it utterly disproves the sixteen nineteen Project fraud. If there was ever a fraud, Stay with us or join us later via bod Get Armstrong and Getty