Speaker 1: What it's lifts every time. Angela.
Speaker 2: Ye, I'm G. G. Maguire and I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, and I am Jerry Clark a k A. The legendary Jerry D. Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, all right, this interesting because we got all what legendary Jerry. I saw you when I was in the Togetherland festival. You were interviewing the DC.
Speaker 3: We went on right before you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely legendary. That's my first time meeting d O C. So that was exciting for me.
Speaker 3: As long as you been in the game.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, you know. I'm from New York, he's from the West Coast. I feel like we don't always always.
Speaker 2: Be in the same place.
Speaker 3: He's a very solid dude. That was a great interview down there, and it's always good running into y'all.
Speaker 2: Man, I want to see her more than living Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Legendary. You live in Atlanta. Capella Gray is here, Mary Donna's here. So is this your artis signed to your label?
Speaker 4: To now or my brethren?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, both from the branch, both Jamaican, but it's still the family that and he's on the album. Yeah, that's dope.
Speaker 3: Let me say something that album dope, Man, thank you.
Speaker 1: We're in here vibing responsibly right now.
Speaker 3: I'm drinking ginger.
Speaker 1: Say whatever you. When I was telling Capella Gray before we started, I was like, I cannot wait to the album where you finally fall in love happens. But I've been joining the you know, just the vibing and all of that.
Speaker 2: But what you do?
Speaker 1: You call it responsible, but it is kind of dangerous because it feels like and I'm I'm gonna call it, but I feel like it's hard for people to just like link up and not have feelings. So I do think so people always say that and it sounds good, and I think this is something that throughout the course of history whenever whatever, Like that's Is.
Speaker 3: It harder for women?
Speaker 1: I think I think for men it's hard to because y'all be catching feelings.
Speaker 4: Y'all be kind of.
Speaker 5: It just depends on how much we talk, because I feel like the less y'all talk, the easier it will be for you to not really catch any feelings. It's hard to catch feeling for somebody that you're like, like, you know what I'm saying, friends, you know what I'm saying, just talking about like you're telling me too much about your day.
Speaker 4: Now, we're there with it now at this point, now you can you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's possible to do it without feelings, but you know what I'm saying, it happens.
Speaker 4: You won't catch a little happens.
Speaker 3: Why did you say you was wanting him to fall in love on this album?
Speaker 1: Well, not on this album because it's not happening, but maybe on part two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like the way the album is set up, you can see that there's just room for like, I don't know, I'm just really expressive. So I feel like as I experienced different things and all that, I feel like I'll be able to talk about more things because I'm a writer.
Speaker 3: Right, And let me tell you, man, I'm fairly new to your music. And what I like is you seem to be a young pgg, a young puss it go get.
Speaker 4: Myself. I mean that's I'm just.
Speaker 3: Saying, and that that's a real fun player ship. You know again, Yeah, I listened to them. I'm like, Okay, this is some real players ship.
Speaker 1: For people who don't know who legendary Jerry is. Give them the resume so they know the Jermaine Dupris.
Speaker 3: I've been in the music business for thirty years. My point, I wore many, many hats. So I've been in Okay, even though I know, I was married for sixteen years, I got three kids, but I still into but you kids.
Speaker 1: Too, yeah, yeah, see.
Speaker 3: But I've been entrenched in this Atlanta music scene since the mid nineties. Uh So I've had my hands in a lot, Okay a lot, and uh I'm proud to be able to say that I was, you know, really in the thicket thing is pushing it, pushing Atlanta, pushing Atlanta culture forward. When we took the baton.
Speaker 4: And ran with this us like marketing stuff, all that.
Speaker 3: Marketing promo and and radio promo and managed artist.
Speaker 1: Producers like give us some examples.
Speaker 3: Uh well, I've worked with a lot of artists over the years, from killing Mike Outcast to uh every Sierra you name z legends. So I've had my hands on compelling a lot in.
Speaker 1: This for Atlanta and New York.
Speaker 4: We love that.
Speaker 6: Being me being a certified peach, right because I've been there long enough that I was peach.
Speaker 2: Me being a certified peach.
Speaker 6: I can say that Jerry is one of the music executives that is very well respected for who he is in the industry. He's somebody that the young and should be looking up to, right And I feel like, you know, when you see somebody out in places and people don't know who.
Speaker 2: They are, and you'll be like, oh, that's such and such, and then they.
Speaker 6: Come back to you with, oh, yeah, you know, I didn't know that he was. Jerry is one of them quiet riot that he low key with it and you might keep playing the background, but if you know, you know, he one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, thank you. So I'm back to answer your question. I've been you know, thirty years.
Speaker 1: Man, thirty years listen as an executive. Capella, you're an executive also, you know, besides just being an artist, which I think is something that we actually that's great when artists can also be executive. It's hard to yeah, it's hard to Well, it's also hard to have a great career without also getting into the business side of things. Times people don't like to do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean this is what I wanted to do. Like first though, I wanted to be behind the scenes. I want to be like the producer, just the person that's just like you know what I'm saying, just the WiFi is the person that could change lives and this music thing.
Speaker 2: But your talent is undeniable. You can't hold that back from us.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, thank you. But I didn't want to be like the artists, even for like R and B. I was.
Speaker 5: Even if you listen to my music now, it's not really the squinty eye baby, little oil on the chests with the dance saying bober ship, but like I just want to with.
Speaker 1: The squinty eye baby, but get it's just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But for me, though I just wanted to get.
Speaker 5: I really just decided to become the artist just to build the credibility and everything because at the time I was like broken all that, so there was only so much that I could do for artists and to even like have artists be able to trust me with certain things. I just feel like, y'o, and instead of just talking about it, I might as well just try this on myself and and.
Speaker 4: It worked out. So now you know what I'm saying, we can make it makes sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, to tell me about your relationship with each other.
Speaker 7: This is my brother from my brother's from the bron from my branner. But we've been had the tiz and his father's point into our community. So like we've been had our relationship and then Cap hit me one time, like like a long time ago.
Speaker 8: You go to the studio. I don't want you to do that.
Speaker 7: Go to the studio, went right to the studio, did the song, yelled it for me and told me how to surprise for me. Then you're going with you all v one So you know that's the galaxy on the body one. So like we clicked together. I'm going to talk back and you bring them in.
Speaker 1: So it's like this is there and nothing like winning with your your family. But you know what, when it with your family is great. I feel like what also is hard is the line of being cool with somebody and then like making sure that the business isn't getting away of the friendship too.
Speaker 3: That's such a fun one.
Speaker 4: I mean, the business is done right, doesn't get away.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, hopefully, But you know, it is something that we always have to think about because we've seen so many people that have been like this, Yeah, it's hard, you know, it is hard, and so it's just it's just something.
Speaker 5: That things we're just working out of if everybody's honest with the business is that, you know what I'm saying, So it really shouldn't be all. It really doesn't hurt.
Speaker 3: A lot of money comes into play, and I've seen it, you know, just in my years in the business. We're doing business with family or friends, that it can get a little skewed at times, especially when a lot of money starts coming in. Yo, man, I ain't seeing this. Why ain't getting this?
Speaker 1: I get twenty five.
Speaker 5: But if you're transparent from the upfront, it just shouldn't be hard. So that's why. So we've seen all the documentaries, you know what I'm saying. We've seen how this usually goes and stuff like that. So I'm trying to go into this with more of a positive energy, Like, Yo, if we are all on one accord and we communicate, you don't like something, tell me we keep that open. If we already about that, that's going in with that attitude. I feel like the only way that this can get messed up is if somebody's only just a wrong type of energy at that point, is.
Speaker 7: You're already negative and feeling like yo, all right, this person you're depending on, this person, the ready person, ready threw the kite, right, So now it's for you to go find a way and see how to you get other things from that. But you depending on that's when you messed that we all bringing other things to the table besides just the music.
Speaker 5: Right, No, even through the music, though this business is done right, like standing on the shouldn't be all.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Another thing that message relationship is women.
Speaker 3: Two things. I'm just always pussing money.
Speaker 8: I'm cussed up. I'm from high school. I got three with my my baby about to be four months in like five days.
Speaker 3: Oh you got married?
Speaker 1: That was could be my question playing?
Speaker 8: Okay, so how you three thirteen nine and three months.
Speaker 1: Playing?
Speaker 3: You're not playing right?
Speaker 1: You said you're allowed to hang out with Copella because of course responding response, we.
Speaker 4: Don't really know you know me?
Speaker 5: People know me for music and maybe like say local ones and two, but people don't really have no miscellaneous.
Speaker 4: Nothing on my name. People know that I.
Speaker 1: Haven't seen no pictures of you like you have.
Speaker 2: Like that, you don't hear.
Speaker 1: How do you manage to do that?
Speaker 2: How you managed to keep it?
Speaker 1: You do that because that's something you have to really consciously make sure you don't get because you never know what people's intentions are.
Speaker 5: I mean, you's gotta make it makes sense because I feel like you we overall we be knowing no funny will be doing. If somebody is on the type of time we feel like the energy is wrong, just be like, yeah, I'm good, don't even worry, but I'm good.
Speaker 4: That's how you stay out of it.
Speaker 5: Don't even got to be no extra we don't got to be no extra problems or whatever like that.
Speaker 4: Anybody with realistic to get.
Speaker 5: Them on the phone right now, typeh anybody whenever because we responsible, you don't really hear get them on the phone.
Speaker 4: I'm like, just what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Would you hook him up with one of your wife's friends?
Speaker 8: Of course? Have you no, but.
Speaker 4: That woman get in between relationships.
Speaker 5: I feel like even with even with all this, if everybody sticks to the code realist, it shouldn't be that I was just about that code.
Speaker 4: What you mean? You know it's so real.
Speaker 5: When one of my brother and them got they wasn't room whatever like that. I don't do my gre I might even just hand it's real car that's the fac There's nothing that I could talk that I could talk to her about that.
Speaker 4: I can't talk to him. I have no reason to be doing miscellaneous nothing.
Speaker 5: I feel like, realistically, if everybody's moving by the coach because it's definitely cold, because my o g like.
Speaker 3: If you go over somebody's house and and and you and the dude ain't there just waiting the car. That's how I was told, just wait, it's your wait.
Speaker 7: I won't walk behind my man's girl like I won't like you have to walk behind her. I won't walk behind her. And like I know they if they got the fatty, I mean you got walk. I won't like you said, your girl working the door. I'm not gonna be the man walking behind behind the stairs. In my my head is right behind, but I'm not doing that. You gotta walk behind, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Jamaican, it's just so much, so much.
Speaker 5: Realistically, we've responsib to be all good, even if it's not like you're shorty shorty, even if you just have sy that you're just bringing around just just one or two times whatever that just in press world, whatever the fuck, yeah, bro, just leaving along with everybody about colde. Realistically, it shouldn't really be nohood okay, a girl, too many of these breaking this ship?
Speaker 1: Now, what if what if a woman tries to holler at you that was messing with money of your friends, you would tell him there's.
Speaker 4: Not even necessarily so many.
Speaker 1: If she like, let's say a girl tries to holler at you, but you know she used to mess with one of your homeboys, would you tell him, like, it.
Speaker 4: Depends on it depends on the situation.
Speaker 5: It really was just a yeah though something whatever like it just depends all depends on the situation.
Speaker 4: But most things are just either communication or whatever.
Speaker 1: So wait, married, don you don't walk behind no woman or just no.
Speaker 7: I don't walk behind my dogs. And girl girl behind a woman then of course okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if she's, like you.
Speaker 7: Said, just for the image, I'm not welcome behind it. That's your image any month, that's for the dog.
Speaker 4: That's respect, I'm telling you.
Speaker 8: Anybody that's the level.
Speaker 1: Of chivalry.
Speaker 8: Colds cool.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, we have a little game. You want to play with your scenario. So I'm gonna put you on in this scenario and tell me what you would do married down, pretend that you're not married.
Speaker 7: John, She's good, he said, he's stand up.
Speaker 1: Here's the first scenario. Okay, let's just say you've been sexting, right and you and you know you've been going back and forth. You're planning your first link up. After all of this facetimes everything, you know, you fly her out first class. She's coming to where you're at. Everything is good, you're in the beds together, you're in the hotel, cuddiling, snuggling, touching each other, and then you're about to go in and she said, oh, I have my period. What happens next?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna want to look a bite, But liquor sucks up.
Speaker 1: Lip servce.
Speaker 7: I said it in the song taking Johnny beat upon your tongue. It's like take the down beat on your tongue. So that's that's what I want to look at lip service.
Speaker 5: Otherwise I know this is depends It also depends on the situation too, because if it's like jump off, do mister, why are you even here?
Speaker 4: I even know you? Like that? For you think that we're about to be it's about to be a conversation. Came at three o'clock in the morning. You're missing formed you miss.
Speaker 1: So you wouldn't say I'll go in anyway.
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm not doing on the tenth doing. I'm just really just not that guy period. I'm just being honest with you because i mean, like I could wait. Let me tell you, there's really no reason for meaning so much I need.
Speaker 1: We don't have an attitude though, continue to kiss and do things.
Speaker 2: Into the whole making out.
Speaker 6: She should have let him know, no reason.
Speaker 4: Just to let you know.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm on my period.
Speaker 5: That's why you have to leave at that moment, because leave no for sure communicse.
Speaker 3: You just said that's it right there.
Speaker 1: Let me know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna roll over and go to sleep.
Speaker 4: I mean you have to be here.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm all that ship where she's.
Speaker 1: Supposed to go. Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Was that was the start of it. You flew her in on the first class.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not that thirsty.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna do I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 8: I don't fall asleep in the morning time.
Speaker 4: I'm still get you your work.
Speaker 8: Because I don't know. I don't know. I ain't trying to leave. No bad, It's always a number of time. So I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: I'm not about it.
Speaker 1: You can't just make out and just lay there and go to see together.
Speaker 8: You can't make out his b.
Speaker 4: Like that please.
Speaker 9: Compelled the defense of us women, right maybe as soon as she landed or at the airports that.
Speaker 3: I had communicated that story time with Maguire.
Speaker 1: There's a man.
Speaker 6: There's a man that that we all know, right that I was with on the tour bus one time and I woke up to my period. Not only did I wake up to my period, it stayed the sheet and so I had to tell him. Now, it wasn't the first link up. This was somebody that I had been dealing with for years, so he definite actually scared to tell him. I'm like, oh my god, so mad, right, So when I went to tell him, I let him know that I got to tell you something, but I want you to know I'm scared right now, Like I don't know how you're going to react. He's he's like what what? And I'm like, I just woke up to my period. He's like okay, and I'm like, you're not mad. He's like, you're a woman. That happens. And I'm like, I'm messed up the sheets and he's like, we can get new sheets. Like him, We wasn't in a relationship.
Speaker 3: We were.
Speaker 1: What did you say, you got another whole?
Speaker 6: God what he loves this moth so activity too, so.
Speaker 2: We can do that as well.
Speaker 6: I ended up staying on the bus with him for uh, for a couple of days on my period and things still happen. Ye, staying on the bus with him for a couple of days and we still were able to do things.
Speaker 2: And it was another girl with us too, so you know he had something I was telling.
Speaker 6: I told her foruse me. He got up off the bed and was in the front of the bus. And when I got up and realized that, I'm like, oh my god, just got period. And she's like, you gotta tell him.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, she's like, I got that's exactly.
Speaker 3: See that's some old players Georg like man. And then what he did also, he didn't overreact, like.
Speaker 6: We pulled over somewhere, got fresh sheets through the old ones.
Speaker 3: You could sit her on the nigga.
Speaker 1: Now let me ask you this, what if the girl said to you in that situation, well, you know, we got I got another like you can still do anal.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 5: I feel like one is bleeding. And I was just it's just it's what. I don't even need it.
Speaker 7: In the morning, bro and feed yount want to bring huge.
Speaker 3: I ain't no huge ant, no niggas man, just so good like that that.
Speaker 4: Is just.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I like, I like some good wet mouth though.
Speaker 8: I can't do no wing without that.
Speaker 7: Like if I don't get that, I'm gonna be like mean, like I'm gonna just shoot out quick in two minutes.
Speaker 2: Are you returning the paper? Are you reciprocating? Yeah, if you can watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you know how you make him feel about it so.
Speaker 7: Funny And I'm not no free freaking but you know I don't play a mom of like two times three four times. It's weird, like I wouldn't catch like five four girl can't say.
Speaker 2: Okay, but your wife you.
Speaker 7: Definitely I'm a bad dog, like yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Your wife like I'm not married. Yeah, do that.
Speaker 4: It depends on the situation.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have.
Speaker 8: Anybody can't point the point of it, like we know, reckless man like you can't.
Speaker 1: Say that to anybody. Your next scenario, it's another scenario. She invites you over to Netflix and chill right, and when you get there, she got three kids, and then away the door. They got their popcorn ready.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: I hate I'm gonna be honest with you, but I hate people that basket kids in front of I'm not gonna bash your kids.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna chill them. I might not getting nothing done because I'm walking with them. Yeah, bro is corny.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm not finish it so that I know before I got just come over by to move.
Speaker 1: Let's watch a movie. But she didn't give you a heads up the kids because trying to be the kids on the first make up.
Speaker 4: Okay, we watch them relationship.
Speaker 5: I don't want to see it with your kids nothing. I don't even want your kids to even have a.
Speaker 8: He's saying it the right way.
Speaker 5: This I'm saying, this is how my name out of all that miscellaneous for.
Speaker 4: Real, because we know what makes sense of what don't we all do?
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter just being disciplined, because realistically, if I come over your kids, why am I meeting your kids?
Speaker 4: For real? I'll come to your crib.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't know what your job.
Speaker 5: I don't know what your your your baby job is what he does if I'm coming there, big cheating and all types of whatever like that. Your kids is remembering the guy with the dreadline now came over the bigger right, get more recognized. I'm going to be in that even if I just remember my.
Speaker 1: Face jealous was here.
Speaker 5: That's exactly how I will go. You feel what I'm saying, so realistically, you're gonna leave all of that.
Speaker 3: But because I'm looking at her mind, if I come over there, you three kids.
Speaker 4: Right, one kid, four kids in my mother they got pop.
Speaker 1: I'm feel bad, feel about like the kids and the kids.
Speaker 4: Answered the door saying yo.
Speaker 5: A guy came to the door. He said hello, tomm and he left. That's the story, because kids carry story. If you know, you know, don't tell the truth, they're gonna tell the truth. Talk about that.
Speaker 7: I'm going that way because it makes sense. You don't want to play with the kids. That means you don't even.
Speaker 8: Try to see if you serious with that. So when you get technical, I was thinking about that, not being mean, but.
Speaker 1: I loves so you're like, I love kids. I would never want to do that.
Speaker 3: But imagine imagine, I mean I don't want if you want you want with your wife.
Speaker 4: And if you keep you.
Speaker 3: Ain't playing around.
Speaker 1: Now I got to ask both the well, I got to ask all the guys here. Have you ever felt like you had your heart broken shattered, like couldn't eat.
Speaker 5: I felt like I did, but never to where I feel like, mm hmm, I don't know. I had, like I just tapped into a different sense of accountability because I was YO. Maybe I misread what me and her relationship was. So I never got like necessarily cheated on. But I remember hearing some ship about somebody. It's like it was like, well, I didn't you didn't didn't I didn't lock it in. So I can't be tired about saying I was heartbroke. I was like, damn, I thought we was, but I didn't. I didn't make it all the way clear, especially when when the opportunity was presented to make it clear.
Speaker 4: So I was like, I'm heartbroke.
Speaker 5: But so I never got like a full heartbreak where like we're locked in and she violated my heart.
Speaker 4: I haven't been there yet.
Speaker 1: Did that make you want to step up and be like, let's lock this in?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not somebody good?
Speaker 1: But no, she gave me the opportunity. I need more details like we need to know.
Speaker 5: I mean, she was like, all right, so what are we doing exactly? Like what is what exactly are we doing? And I didn't. I didn't take the opportunity to say no, we locked in.
Speaker 1: Listen to the album.
Speaker 4: I just kept it real vague.
Speaker 5: Especially because I thought, you I'm saying we were locked up for a minute, you know what I'm saying. So then after that I heard whatever, some things went down like that, probably a couple of weeks later or whatever.
Speaker 4: And as much as I want to be.
Speaker 5: Telling you, I'm like d he was like the so long that one little all right, it's like yo, she asked me. But then I'm thinking she probably asked me just to see what's going on with the next situation or whatever. Either way it was, I mean, yeah, but either way, I didn't act on. I didn't say no, So I don't give what you're thinking about. Now it's over you you with me, it's old, so don't even play with me.
Speaker 4: So I didn't do that. So I gave the opportunity for to do whatever.
Speaker 3: I think the closest situation I had to being I mean, and don't get it twisted like I didn't like like what you say, you stop eating and drinking and all that shit.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 8: Fuck you up?
Speaker 3: Because I was with my life. I was with my ex wife for twenty years. We were married for sixteen, and we got three kids out of it. So, like you know, y'all don't know, but going through divorce that ship is like.
Speaker 1: Bring out the worst and what the fuck You're.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm mixing you for twenty years you're saying this type ship divorced. I mean, we got three kids together and they grown, so I don't but like even now, like me and her have no communication. We don't.
Speaker 1: And that's that twenty years together and now we don't even.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so it's that's it's very tragic the fact that we can't even be cool now, like after being divorced nine years and our kids are grown.
Speaker 1: So but that do you try to be cool at least?
Speaker 3: Or I do? I try to be very cool.
Speaker 1: But why did you guys get divorced?
Speaker 3: Well you know that's about it, But hold, I want to try to I'm going to try to address that from from my standpoint. She's not here, Like I said, we do have three grown kids. She was a stay at home mom. Money was great. We lived very great, the house, the cars, kids, in private school. But then I hit a rough patch financially. And when I tell you the way she talked to me and handled me in front of my kids and emasculated me because financially it wasn't the same. That was when I was like, okay, this this against me, you know, and then you know, it just it just started really going. Then I had a you know, I had other stuff going on. I was you know, I had to sit down and go do a few months in the faeds and all that shit. But before that, when the finances and it hit me, I was said, when the old folks used to say no finance, no romance, I see what the fuck they meant.
Speaker 1: So you know, when the money.
Speaker 3: Start, she started talking to me for crazy love.
Speaker 1: Them and that's awful. But I also think guys felt different about themselves too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, because I was I was the for twenty years. I was the sole financial provider for seventeen eighteen of those years, and like I said, we lived very from a financial standpoint. So when I hit that rough patch, and to see you talk to me in front of my kids, especially my son, like like and masculating me. Yeah, that was.
Speaker 6: Being together for so long, having so many kids, and you so many years of you being a provider.
Speaker 2: You would think that she would put her strip up to.
Speaker 3: And that's what I thought.
Speaker 4: She was gonna say, you know what, we're gonna go back.
Speaker 3: Because now I don't know, arrogant. She know I'm the type motherfucker that's gonna get it back. She know I was gonna get it back. I mean sec Yeah. Even our mutual friends were like, she knows you, she know you are hustling ass, you know. But for for me to get knocked down for that short period of time and for you to switch up on me like that, I said, you know what, I get it.
Speaker 8: From that.
Speaker 3: I had to go to therapy because the relationship after that, like yeah, it was I mean, shit, you know I'll be seeing all this, you know, on social media about fifty fifty and all that. But I'm not saying I know, I ain't say.
Speaker 1: You understand it.
Speaker 3: No, I mean every of situation is. But what I'm saying is I don't think I'll ever be that dude again that just take care.
Speaker 8: I'm doing that now. But I'm happy with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I thought that as a man. I mean, don't get it twisted. Don't get it twitt. Being a stay at home mom, it's hard. We had three kids.
Speaker 1: That's a job.
Speaker 2: That's a job.
Speaker 3: Yeah they were then, but when they go to school and they go to Pride, they go to school period like between what eight and four? You can you know whatever, starting business, do what you do. And like I said, this is no disrespect to her because I'm not you know, we we do have three kids together. But I thought she was gonna go back to back like you know how you're in the club, you get to fight this tools.
Speaker 8: What we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: I thought that was gonna happen instead of like how we gonna pay this bill?
Speaker 6: Now? That would be my mindset, honestly, the type of woman I am. If I was in that situation, I would feel, all right, let me let me hustle something, let me figure out what I can do.
Speaker 3: Up the female. She gotta have some skin in the game.
Speaker 8: Something.
Speaker 2: You want to marry again, you will, yes.
Speaker 3: I would before before me back up, I'm still go to therapy. But two years ago, three years ago, I was so adamant against marriage.
Speaker 4: Marriage.
Speaker 3: Actually, the last young lady that I was dating. She broke up with me after six years because she said I wouldn't marry.
Speaker 1: Her six years.
Speaker 3: But just keeping mind, there's a lot of moving parts that all this stuff. Yeah, but now I'm at the point, now I'm in my fifties, I'm definitely more here. But in the next three years, next three four years, I think I might get married.
Speaker 1: I might get married with the right person. It's got to be the right person always.
Speaker 3: But they got to have some skin in the game because I got millionaire partners that they I mean, everybody's situation different. Something like I got a couple of partners that they're married and they hit rough patches. Their wife for two years took care of everything, but then when they got back on their feet, they back to taking care of That's how that ship was.
Speaker 2: That's how then, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Tell people all the time, you look at it at the hut was the Cosby shop. They both work. We don't know what they situated. We don't know if they was fifty to fifty eight, twenty, We.
Speaker 1: Don't know they really good job, they don't have a really good job.
Speaker 4: We don't know.
Speaker 3: But so and then people get caught up in this pic. Man, look, do what's best for your house. And I just happened to make great money, so I took care of everything.
Speaker 1: Well married da you said you take care of everything? Yeah, okay, and you're happy.
Speaker 8: No, but she takes care of like the kids, so that's like that's it seems.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, that's a job, taking care of the kids, taking care of the home care.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you guys ever hear the rough patch?
Speaker 7: Like meaning like between her and finance, which you mean yeah either or yeah, Like I remember one time, I could have vomited.
Speaker 8: I ain't gonna front, but I did a plumber. I did what I did And.
Speaker 7: Then she was playing them phone games like not answering and stuff like that. And that's like that's first time to me because people just telling me if your girl leave you or something, you're going to go crazy. I'm like, bro, man, time I was, I was a gallous. I'm like, man, you bugging like I'm a gallous. I ain't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 7: When she answered no from bro, I could have jumped off the building mentally, I really almost to a suicidal thought. And I'm like, yo, bro, I can She's gonna hate me? I really almost did a suicidal move.
Speaker 1: Wow, But we appreciate it. And that's when you your relationship gets every time.
Speaker 7: Think about like, yo, the times when I'm coming in late night from the chip club and even just to make love to I'm just like, I'm like every time, like I wish I had this. I wish I did every time. Now I'm trying to make everything better. I'm like, yo, bro, I wouldn't do nothing again to mess this up.
Speaker 3: Have you hear a financial flip on you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: She went and she went in her when she got it. I'm not, yo, bro.
Speaker 7: We can't even do it because I always tell myself I'm young. When I get a certain age or whatever, I have my kids, I want to just take it. I always feel like this African king. I'm Jamaican, though, I just feel like I wanted to be this king like so she held it down, but then again.
Speaker 8: Let me takeuse. I got batman like that.
Speaker 3: They don't man, keep her, man.
Speaker 8: She's solid. That's my name. Great girlfriend, man. I love that and keep her.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes September. Sometimes men be scared to express like how they really felt when and listen, I always say like for women who go crazy over God, I do this. They do that the best, the worst thing you could do it to her. Man, it's just ghost.
Speaker 3: That dude's head up.
Speaker 8: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I wasn't used to it just go disappear.
Speaker 7: I was used to doing heart like my heart pinished, like gobling. Now your head can hurt. I felt it in my heart, bro, the real thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love her differently. I listen, I got on my face.
Speaker 7: She even asked me talking that It's.
Speaker 1: Like, it's what made you decide to get that?
Speaker 8: And well I was one day.
Speaker 7: I probably was even on the shroom and I was just being real, my real fings is coming on, like this is my gap, and I just went randomly.
Speaker 8: You didn't ask me nothing. I wasn't in trouble and I just did it. I was in the studio, just kiss it up.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Are you scared to be that in love? You want it? I don't mind it, Okay, But you said you did have your heart broken though, so like that was before it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was basically the only time.
Speaker 5: I think that was the only time that I really even put myself in a position to even feel that much for somebody. I didn't know how much I felt. That's why I didn't lock it down. When I locked it down. But once you know what I'm saying. Once whatever I heard it, I was like, yeah, I'm never fling.
Speaker 1: What do you think it was about her that made you feel that way?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What was it about her? Because it's not you know, it feels like and I don't know if this is true or not, but you're a difficult person to lockdown. So I mean, that's what it feels like, just based off of conversation music, you know, unless you're lying in your music.
Speaker 5: But because even the music, it's not really somebody. It's hard to do if you listen to all the songs, but like lockdown, yeah, not really. It just gotta make sense for you. Yeah, it just depends because it's not even like because I could list attributes as to what I think is like the ideal woman, but it just don't be working like that because the.
Speaker 4: Different types of shows that there.
Speaker 5: Are in the world, you know what I'm saying, as the records them grow and as my career is taking off whatever like that. I mean, different countries in different states, and I'm seeing all different types of all different types of shit so it's like something sometimes it's just about the click. When I was talking that Shorty, it was like I would say something and she was just I was like, and I'll say a little song and it was like, oh, no chemistry. So it wasn't even like there was anything like oh she had the crazy. It was just she was just so far. It was just everything.
Speaker 6: Just so I want to ask you, what did you learn moving forward? Like what would you do differently or like what did you learn? What did you take from that experience that you were used in the other experience.
Speaker 5: I would just I feel like I just learned. I mean, it's really just just that I already knew that. I just really just had to livefy. So it was just like I know that in most situations. Realistically, as much as the girls we're trying to act like in these interviews or whatever like that, that they're like the person that got guys on the string, realistically, it's really on us to really just make it clear you know what I'm saying, and just you know what I'm saying. Once you make it clear, once there's no confusion, once we set to them, because it's really us, I'm not gonna lie to you. It's really hard for Shorty to confuse me in this time. Right now, I'm mostly out.
Speaker 4: Of control when it comes to these type of thing that once we keep.
Speaker 5: It is what it is, so like once we lock it down like that, she could get she could be just real smooth if we make it makes sense. But you just gotta be for ight, Shorty, that everyone want to make it make sense for Have you.
Speaker 1: Ever done anything crazy that you're like, I can't believe I did.
Speaker 4: That, Like not that guy.
Speaker 1: You never did a pop up at a house or nothing like that.
Speaker 4: Not that guy. It's not even a matter of being too cool for it.
Speaker 5: I just feel like I have too much to do and too much to lose, Miss you. I feel like i'm I'm. I feel like I would be. It will be saying too much about how I feel about myself if I go over there and do all this smicellanees, I won't even let nobody be able to say, oh, now he came to my grit, Are you crazy? You won't even be able to have that narrative you did some weird ship, congratulations boo. I feel like at this point now, with what not even we have to offer because I know there's so many you know what I'm saying, other millionaires in New York City, and there's so many other waving niggas in the world.
Speaker 4: I get that, but you know what I'm saying, you just missed that on this one.
Speaker 1: However, millionaire don't even hit like you used to.
Speaker 4: So many think.
Speaker 6: It was like uncertainable corn balls these niggas with money, because money can't unlamelay exactly exactly.
Speaker 5: Want to run into a lot of new money millionaires that are lamed like that.
Speaker 4: So you know what I'm saying, So no problem, you do what you do. There's no.
Speaker 3: Look that would be your PGG. Just a lot of these.
Speaker 6: Guys that get money, they get it from their talent, and most of them used their whole entire lives building that talent. So they don't have the swag in the streets, mats and all of that.
Speaker 2: They don't have the sociability that makes them. Yeah, they just corny.
Speaker 6: With a talent, and that talent got them a check, and that check did not remove this player on me came.
Speaker 5: Out you were like with the yallous yallous Yeah, changed my life for the like that and even so the song was about the lifestyle, and lifestyle was not created after the song. So realistically, even before all this or whatever, the black seat of a Call, it was the more was wavy shortage of getting money story in the staircase you're I was, it was still was what it was. So as soon as we got money, That's why I didn't really have to do too much.
Speaker 4: MISCELLANEOU say, you know me for the music.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so interesting because I know as an executive, but like you've had, you know, groups that you managed, artists who work up, but you didn't have no money. That's crazy because it was.
Speaker 5: Just really just you know, I'm saying, me and my laptop and just like yo, trust me, guys, if we do some way, trust me.
Speaker 4: If we do it, you don't even gotta do no weird ship. Trust me. We don't got to stir up no drama process. Just trust me.
Speaker 5: But it's hard as not even no disrespect to them because realistically it's a homeless nigga just.
Speaker 4: With great MP three saying yo, we do this that this way.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you out of here. It's only so much that I could really do. So that's why.
Speaker 7: But his joint I can say, like you really want everybody gave up when COVID hit. This man was going live doing the joints, and but everybody's like, bro, I'm not doing the music. I'm not gonna get no shore or nothing, and I ain't gonna fron That's that's how I feel like his ship kept going there being right.
Speaker 8: Music.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie and opportunity and some people people a kind of ship.
Speaker 8: I ain't gonna gonna ca that like camph. Yeah, he was consistent for Mary.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna we gotta get back to you because you did say you did some crazy ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, listen, bro, when my ship just kicked off, remembers.
Speaker 1: They have a shower in the middle of Susan.
Speaker 5: Bad or that like like binges.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: That's his dad's club.
Speaker 8: I didn't know his dad's club.
Speaker 7: You know, cap is the trench baby will talk.
Speaker 1: He but he brought Okay, it makes way more sense now, Susy.
Speaker 8: You can't misstand me.
Speaker 1: You were that suits running probably me and everybody.
Speaker 4: Music thing. Yeah, that's exactly what he is.
Speaker 5: I wasn't in the club as much because I was really just always the music nigga.
Speaker 4: It was just saying I was in there with Pops.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was crazy, Bro.
Speaker 8: I left suits a looking ship.
Speaker 7: I want to leave with me, me on a molly, just thinking about my gal. Like, Bro, I'm not trying to do nothing with you talking about I'm trying to go to my goal. But my girl was sister crip. It was so crazy that it was literally Christy from Sue. I'm under the door like this, bro, trying to man in the door. This is my first heartbreak.
Speaker 8: Bro, I'm a dog.
Speaker 7: I don't know what he was laying looking from laying, I can't I can't even see.
Speaker 2: He was looking for footprints.
Speaker 8: No, I'm trying to see what's going on in.
Speaker 2: Under the door.
Speaker 4: I knocking the door moving.
Speaker 8: So do you do you think you was just p W what that would mean?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, but my real person, man, this is my gal.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 7: I got about the time I had bear galp but this is my woman, it's my daughter.
Speaker 1: Back up, So you was ready. You was about to leave with a strip of from Susan was on.
Speaker 7: My mind when you go to the bathroom fishing every second. But my mind is on.
Speaker 2: My who's literally right across the street.
Speaker 7: No, literally, you walk out the door, no exaggeration, not ten minutes, not a cloud.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about it right there.
Speaker 1: I've been to Susanne, but quite a few.
Speaker 3: Times to me too, you know too. I used to like in the city.
Speaker 1: Though, Okay, I've never been to city. I've only been we did when we used to the breakfast club. We used to go to susannebu and host once a month there and then go straight to work after that.
Speaker 3: Damn that was six in the morning.
Speaker 1: God, I gotta do it like that. I got to go to work that early in the morning. Who I think I would that.
Speaker 4: Tuesdays?
Speaker 1: But okay, so look, so what so you said you weren't really in the club like that.
Speaker 4: March I was in the studio.
Speaker 1: I was really young too.
Speaker 4: Yeah basically yeah, I mean yeah, but.
Speaker 1: You always knew you wanted to do music. Yeah, well you were an executive first.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to be I just wanted to be in music. However, so it was I was going to be executive. I was going to be a writer, producer. I didn't care how I got in this. I just want to I just once I found out that people was making millions off of just off of just you vent on the m P three, make it sound good and use your for you out of here like that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, no, no, I it and you could.
Speaker 5: Change lives with this and you could listen, you could. It's just said change lives for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And if I got a couple of things on the offer after that V one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, right.
Speaker 5: Even with the label, I feel like so AHTFL liked the filmily the company that.
Speaker 4: You feel me so.
Speaker 5: But with that though, I felt like that's where I had to really take my time with the album too, because I feel like if I did the first year black Ass album that everybody put out their first year or whatever like that, it wouldn't have set the tone properly for what I want to do for the rest of the decade. I had to take my time and make sure that the credibility is right. So once I dropped this album. Now, if you see another album, whether me or somebody else, and you say, oh, compelling them put this together, let me tap into it. I heard them, I heard how they put together the last one. It sounded cohesive, It sounded like a real project project. It's not just so all right, so let me tap in. So I just wanted to build the credibility right and do it the right way. And I feel like, now, yeah, forget buzz we on some like real, it's organic again.
Speaker 4: I feel like this.
Speaker 5: Album is coming up like how Gallous came up, just real, like you heard this or you heard this word, so you know what I'm saying. I feel like we're gonna be able to change a lot of lives now.
Speaker 1: And you got some great appearances on here too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: That John Quee's record so hard and.
Speaker 1: He just got engaged. Congratulations here for that beautiful time right now.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I think and like I told you before we started, you got young and may out like and you know, I love some young men.
Speaker 4: She's on the song with Jay Wong.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's Biggs on the tape right now.
Speaker 4: Cash co Bains on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you Cobain together the Bronx. Let's go.
Speaker 4: Find right now.
Speaker 1: You feel good? You feel good about it, right of course.
Speaker 4: The whole should. Yeah, it's been good reviews so far, good energy.
Speaker 1: Right now now, since we're talking about the Cash Cobain song, and right uh listen, we're talking about titles in relationships. Have you ever had somebody that you claimed like that's my woman, that's my lady.
Speaker 4: Officially. I mean, yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 5: In my life, but it hasn't been like like yeah, like this is my wife outside outside with the whold the way, like it hasn't really gotten there all the way.
Speaker 1: No yet, I wonder what's your blockage?
Speaker 5: Has to make sense because you have to really understand what what the plan is, what my plans are for what I want to be, not even in the industry, to the industry, like what I what type of impact I want to have, and I understand what that means for what I have to have on my name, what my name has to mean. Now, I can't just have anybody on just nice to be being able to say, oh, you're not, that's that's my It's all. It has to make sense that it just it just gotta be right, that's it. I feel like you just have too much to lose, too much to do. I don't even want no miscellaneous mix up on my name. I'm even playing with certain things. So we just got to make sense all the way. I have to really like you. Then I have to really like you gotta be like, all right, cool? Can I trust they're not gonna make me look crazy outside? Can I trust that you're going you know what I'm saying, what.
Speaker 1: Makes you look crazy as a guy?
Speaker 4: That's I don't like.
Speaker 1: There's little things like they go to Chicago and you.
Speaker 5: Are you going to feel a way about I don't know if I got ship, I don't know a promo or I don't know if you see me in the picture of what one celebrity shortly three times? Are you about to hit her up and make a scene, about to go crazy on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Three times? Like kind back to back to back?
Speaker 5: Or what if we got a record together? Okay, that's somewhere something like that. Are you about to a while out? Are you going to remember that you're you live here?
Speaker 4: You live like I feel like, have you been live with somebody? Heaven's no, you haven't.
Speaker 3: You haven't lived with yet?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no no.
Speaker 5: Young to be fair, I guess, but even so, I feel like, there's no if you're not this shorty, I'm saying, this is it.
Speaker 3: I don't mind like.
Speaker 4: This you it if you're not that?
Speaker 3: So? I like how you?
Speaker 4: Why are you?
Speaker 1: I like how this, dude, But can women come up like are you okay with people coming up with Some people are funny, but people even coming to.
Speaker 5: That now you get experienced, evolved, said anyone of you know what I'm saying. You can see one of them. You can see, yeah, going on on with communities the.
Speaker 1: Mansion for any one of the men, you have to go back to your crib because you're not that.
Speaker 5: But if you are that now so if anything, would even want to be that? So now you want to be No, you want to be if anything at all?
Speaker 1: But you never nobody leave a toothbrush a toothbrush, that's leave the tooth brus but it's gone by morning.
Speaker 3: That's what place women do that leave trying to leave territ marking terror.
Speaker 2: I left my earring under the pillow.
Speaker 3: That's purpose, that's purpose. But what I mean by.
Speaker 5: It's so crazy if you leave something at my crib with the intention of like coming back that way, what did they.
Speaker 1: Really leave from something? Or what if what if they've been to your house a few times and they just like I just want to leave a tooth bushes like I'm tired of having a bouy a toothbrush.
Speaker 5: You don't have I have too brushes available for you if you want to come back again, but it's not your brush.
Speaker 4: And you got the.
Speaker 6: Want to, you have to she spend the night, for sure, like the weekend or a couple of if.
Speaker 5: It makes sense for sure, No come on now when.
Speaker 4: I'm not there. Depends on the level of shorty yet. But we so we've been it was so locked in. Maybe if I trust you on that type.
Speaker 1: Of level, even flight just leave lock to do behind you.
Speaker 5: But even that requires a whole different types of trust, because that's when it mean people that you wouldn't even think of. They in the joint, taking all types of videos.
Speaker 4: And just keeping leave certain ship.
Speaker 5: There's certain shorties that would do certain things for the just in cases goes sound.
Speaker 1: I do know. This is one woman and she showed me some pictures in her phone and some celebrities like getting up, going to the bathroom.
Speaker 8: You can't.
Speaker 1: She was like, she was like look at such and such, and I was like, damn. She had pictures of guys like leaving and like naked turn changing the channels.
Speaker 7: You gottavantage show the screenshots and the screen record like you gotta swipe up make that joint black.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should about told them.
Speaker 7: A whole problem, like something like we're talking about nobody busting and sea vanished mode you all day?
Speaker 4: You gotta.
Speaker 1: I accidentally have put that on? How do I turn this off?
Speaker 3: Yeah it's not that yeah, cat really But for the most part, I don't really be caring as much though.
Speaker 4: If I like you, if I if I like you enough to.
Speaker 5: Risk even what like just talking like that, like it's the blue it's the big blue check in your d M.
Speaker 4: It's me Like, they don't really say that you realistically.
Speaker 1: Well, here's another scenario I want to give you, guys. This is based off the song Baychester. All right, so let's just say you with a lady y'all vibe and you laid up in bed together just finish, you know, everything was amazing, and then her man calls. Don't have to answer this. You're going to be quiet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, get quiet. I'm not to ruin your relationship and go to the kitchen. I think he loves you.
Speaker 1: He loves you be could you fall in love with somebody that that that happened with like that she had a man. But let's just say She's like, I don't want to be with him, Like, can you.
Speaker 3: Fall in love with somebody?
Speaker 4: You can now I know you're like, but at the same time it can happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, No, sir, if you know that you are cheating all your nigga with me, but I like you, you will never be my.
Speaker 1: Show what it was like the end of the relationship. They were already like, because I.
Speaker 5: Was gonna say, it's different, it's different to the end of the relationship. You did not end their relationship before talking to me. You cheated on him in order to talk to me. This is the last stages of your relationship. You're still with him. He's still saying this is my shorty. Regardless of what you can say, my should be getting me tell you that's.
Speaker 3: Before at the end, you like, you're still cheating nobody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll still fuck for sure.
Speaker 3: You be with you couldn't be with her.
Speaker 4: Heavens, no, brother, no, sir.
Speaker 1: I feel like, okay, heavens, there was a great song. Okay, but what if she was honest with him and was like, listen, you know I met somebody and I'm really interest.
Speaker 4: You just put me in a bad position.
Speaker 5: Once I find out that you talk to me when you had a nigga, I'm no longer interested in being You're no longer eligible for me wanting to do We can still during this period.
Speaker 4: Out of this period, you can do whatever you want to flipping it.
Speaker 3: I've had long term relationships with chicks while I was at the end of another you know, and I was like, hey, look baby girl, man her really at the end and me and the new chick.
Speaker 5: Were talking about things like divorce and ship like.
Speaker 3: That I'm talking about. Ain't talking about divorce. I'm talking about no.
Speaker 5: If it's either we in a relationship, we're not relationships like yo, yeah we're done boom what we're doing, it's not gonna be I'm ending this because it's not.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's not they got you.
Speaker 8: You're not that man. And I'm not even gonna jack. I ain't gonna.
Speaker 3: Ner.
Speaker 4: Definitely, no no problem.
Speaker 3: Thing.
Speaker 8: But don't believe but.
Speaker 1: Are you going to use condoms?
Speaker 8: What we're talking about?
Speaker 4: What I'm saying that like, what what's that?
Speaker 5: Ship?
Speaker 3: I mean, I ain't roll with all randy, but ship I do.
Speaker 5: Come on, you got a nigga, That's that's that's the off rip because there's some situations where Yo, sometimes just happen like that. But there's certain situations that just the off rip. You got a nigga, that nigga being already know, I'm just here for a look, we're there for the ones and twos. That's that I'm out there, you know, being.
Speaker 1: Like the side guy.
Speaker 4: No, Sometimes I just the way I see it. Sometimes it's good.
Speaker 5: I guess, yo, the way I see it, I'm just good at that. I'm good at whatever then we're doing. I don't really saw a niggas it's lit. I don't got to worry about certain headaches. You know, ask me what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: You don't even.
Speaker 3: It's been a couple of times my life was beneficial.
Speaker 1: You like it there?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like being in that space. Yeah, I like being in that space sometimes because it's not a lot they have to you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: If we're there with it, cool, we didn't with it, but it's not a prefer.
Speaker 3: What what What What has happened is being the side nigga has really skewed my trust in women because I'm like, y'all would go through all this ship. So it makes me look at from them from then on I'm like, oh so it really it really makes me kind of look at every situation like.
Speaker 4: Because I'm about to hit you that I understand that.
Speaker 5: So while I understand that, it's still not a preferred situation because even though I don't have to, this perks for sure, Like like again, I don't got to worry about Christmas, leave me alone my birthday, leave me alone on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: You have a situations we still.
Speaker 1: Got but at the same time your birthday.
Speaker 5: But the way that I see it though not but but you have a nigga fourth times day, your birthday, he's taking you out and the night with and your night with your nigga.
Speaker 4: Are you're crazy?
Speaker 1: Have you ever done a Valentine's Day date or done stuff like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But that's like you know what I'm saying, You don't got a nigga, You got agga?
Speaker 1: Like are you like that?
Speaker 4: I don't mind. I like making Jorge like feel special. I don't mind what is going.
Speaker 1: All out for you? Like give me an example that's something you've done that you went all out.
Speaker 5: I guess like you talk about like I guess like flying out to what I'm saying, Uh, you know, I feel you know, you don't it make sense, but.
Speaker 1: I feel like I want to hook you up with somebody or something. I feel like, yeah, I'm thinking.
Speaker 5: Damn, somebody with a lot to lose, a lot to lose. Okay, Damn, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I understand what you mean.
Speaker 5: Though I was saying in terms of you, there's a way that is shorted with nothing to lose acts true, it's just a way that she acts when I say a lot to I'm not saying that she gotta be a millionaires got.
Speaker 4: It just has to be. She just has almost have a little.
Speaker 5: Ego to it where it's like your I don will never even allowed nigga to make me look crazy. I won't even put myself in a situation where I can look crazy. We gotta both feel like, yo, I would never make you look crazy. You made me look crazy. Let's do some flas shit and go on like that.
Speaker 3: That has to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, Let's do something here. Let's talk about the time that we did something really fucked up and apologized for that. Because there has to be a time that you dogged a girl and you actually feel bad about it.
Speaker 4: Dog the girl, the girl that you want to be.
Speaker 1: Like, damn, that was kind of fucked up. I feel bad. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I told her to get out of my face, stop that bitch and get ass in the kitchen. Stop that bitch and get your ass in a kitchen.
Speaker 1: You did not do that. I several times that Actually he doesn't feel bad.
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, I mean now with me, I don't really get too far. Besides, like if it's someone i'm deal like, I mean, I for I got a birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh I forget them.
Speaker 1: That hurts, yeah, but you know what I'm saying, they would make it hold on, there's no accountability, but okay, nocoutability. She called you and was like, so you're just not gonna yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Then that's just one flew out the way.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't no hints like my birthday coming and.
Speaker 4: Women it's so crazy.
Speaker 5: It's like, yo, I'm not like all right, So after that, I try to make it a point I'm dealing with somebody, even I'll just at least have like a note that just has your favorite because realistically, I know yourself, I got so much that I'm doing, dealing with all the going.
Speaker 1: On, forget your birthday that we gotta be locked in.
Speaker 4: A certain ways. Remember all that time.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like, because like Jesus said, they gonna lead up to it. Man, what we're doing. I know you got something special in the next two.
Speaker 4: Weeks, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So that's usually even if they don't want to, they do get just a little annoying.
Speaker 4: So you could feel almost one the girl birthday is this one.
Speaker 5: She was so cool about it, like you was.
Speaker 4: Damn I forgot it, like you forgot you ain't do nothing. She was waiting, you know what. That's so annoying.
Speaker 2: She ain't make plans because she thought that you was playing.
Speaker 4: But I made it. I made up for it. At least you made up for it.
Speaker 1: What made you decide to get married? Like when you decided to do that? Like what made you decide that?
Speaker 8: I just know it's time. I just feel like I don't playing with my.
Speaker 5: Playing like yo, you can't play brother, listen, so's I.
Speaker 3: Don't from my school, like.
Speaker 1: Tell me about this wedding.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it big. Okay, big, that's good, ain't very big?
Speaker 8: Real big? September, Oh, that's super I just got a crib like she just moved into new crip like forty hours ago.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is fresh.
Speaker 4: Come on that life is good? Right?
Speaker 1: He getting married?
Speaker 5: You understanding man, We're making it cool to be responsible to waving.
Speaker 4: Not for real.
Speaker 5: I feel like the goal overall you find somebody, wait for somebody that makes it new something. I feel like there's nothing that that wavy about being ninety and crusty, and you don't got nothing to ship. You just have a whole bunch of memories of how wavy youth was. You're gonna be old for longer than you young, So just vibe response.
Speaker 1: We do what you do, but you're terribly responsible.
Speaker 4: Then what are you doing? Response terrior responsibly?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, next level responsible, next level response.
Speaker 8: But I'm aware that you got to get married.
Speaker 1: How many tattoos do you have?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 7: I kept, I stopped. I got to get more. I got my new son. I adin't get him yet. I gotta withdraw writer all the I'm going through withdraw so like I'm doing breakouts and all.
Speaker 8: I just started smoking the weed the walk. That's why I seemed like even right now, I'm.
Speaker 3: Frost because of what made you so much tattoos.
Speaker 7: Because I got so much an offer and I asked, got like, once I get this certain thing that I'm supposed to do, I relax because before my anxiety was got know what was my next move?
Speaker 8: But like I know it isn't. So I'm happy. I'm like, let me relax. I know it's about to happen in these amount of days, you know.
Speaker 1: Let me just say, look at that.
Speaker 2: I like to get.
Speaker 1: This and I just want to say, Capella Gray, you have your first headlining show in New York. That's a huge deal. Can you talk about that for a second.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's my first headline the show. That's when I feel like with this album, I feel like people got to.
Speaker 4: Finally just meet me before. So I feel like, you know, I'm popping out on.
Speaker 5: People's sets at all the stadiums and doing this.
Speaker 4: Everybody know the songs them now.
Speaker 5: Alright, cool, great, But I feel like now with this album, people got to really meet R and B Me, Caribbean me for real, Uptown me for real, just that they got to see all the different sides and on this at the show. Now, you guys are gonna be able to see like me on the piano because everybody knows me, knows I'm a musician before anything, Like my last job before yeah, this was organized.
Speaker 4: To the taxi drivers. So I'm really a musician.
Speaker 5: For people gonna see me on the piano doing all things with the guitar. They gonna see the whole vibe for real Anders in New York. And that's just the start of, like, you know, the real tour life for me in this decade.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Doing the clubs is cool and all that, cause that's that's great. But I feel like now we're using the club it's the celebration point man do the big show because I want to do Madison Square Garden and all that type of flash. I'm seeing people do all types of shows and miscellaneous countries. I never heard of, packing it out. I want all of that. Philly motivated, want that for you.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 8: Show Philly one time. Yeah that motivated me.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We're wild right now, and I feel like people are going to get to really see what we're really doing for real, because before they kind of just I feel like I was like a big rumor in the industry for like two three years. Yeah, like people like you know me, Like everybody got an interesting how I met Compella Gray story, but nobody really like know me, know me, like the musical side, nobody know me. Like after hearing this project, I feel like a lot of people just were like.
Speaker 4: Well, it's all this, it's this way on wait wait what what? What? What what? Because they didn't really know me like that before.
Speaker 1: And it's hard sometimes to have a big hit song and then people be like is this gonna be a one hit? Wonder is this and then to be able to put out like this full projectainst like okay bang, But sometimes that's a curse when you put out like a big song, you know, but it could be a.
Speaker 5: Gift after Yeah, so I mean after yeallous, everybody knows the situation with the label and how ugly a guy with all that miscellaneous behind the scenes or whatever, but like, yeah, no, I feel like atf just me and the guys, then we really put out really really good music. So that's why outside of just know me for music, some people might be.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, he's a little cocky, he's a little but it's like, realistically, I just know what's in the laptop.
Speaker 5: I know what the plans are, I know what type of team we assembled.
Speaker 4: I feel like we assemble the fucking Avengers.
Speaker 5: I feel like now we're in a position where we could really change the scape, just the landscape with just music in New York City period. There is no such thing as New York City R and B right now, And we just set the blueprint right now. Now people are gonna be coming out of the woodwork saying just putting together show shows and just taking certain things more seriously. So I feel like, I don't know, even after the first joint, I was chilling, man, you know what I'm saying. We're making money, were doing what we need to do, and we're just loaded up for the next move. And now that the situations on the behind the scenes makes sense, put out the album at the right time, and we're out of here.
Speaker 4: And it's again, it feel.
Speaker 1: Like it's time to stop reacting to people on social media.
Speaker 5: No no, So I feel like there's and maybe it's like a generation gap or something ready people forgot.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when people was on like you stream or we would see like artists.
Speaker 3: Watch.
Speaker 1: I got trouble when I worked as serious for being on U stream because they were like, why are you giving this content away for free? This is a paid service, And they put out a whole email to the whole company like no one's allowed to use stream because I used to stream.
Speaker 5: We were watching Chris Brown, all the Soldier Boy, everybody we was watched.
Speaker 4: That was Instagram.
Speaker 5: We tapped in after we see the big stadium, so we going to that you streaming and seeing them in the joint with the other artists. It was so wavy and even with certain things when people be like, oh, successful artists don't respond, yo, bro, I'm a human being a and be all my favorite audio boat. Do y'all remember the Rihanna Twitter error? Yes you don't remember, like the Chris Brown Twitter. These are human beings, so like you could even play with them. He's a human, but they're all older now they shouldn't be doing that.
Speaker 4: Now. You gotta gotta elevate.
Speaker 5: Right now, I'm in a perfect situation where I'm famous, but just famous enough where I'm seeing certain I'm seeing the comment, so it's like now I have the opportunity. Sometimes I just gotta be more careful with how tight I get you know what I'm saying, because there's been certain times where I would see that, like it's not even really personal. It's not even like if they even when they say certain crazy things, it's not even like they like hate me for real, they don't know me for real.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of just talking. We're as artists.
Speaker 5: We're almost like writing prompts for the day when certain things happen or whatever like that. So once I see it as that I've been able to turn haters into like like they would say certain things, I'll be like, yo, first of all, relaxed. I just dropped the album you're talking about, Relaxed, and I would setting the link and they'll be like.
Speaker 1: People just want attention to something.
Speaker 5: That's just what I'm saying. So now it's like you wonder why you certain things. It's just like, yo, bro, I see what you're doing. Relax that as don't worry about we got some waves going on. You wanna be able to show August third, and even these haters that will saying whatever, they'll be like.
Speaker 4: Yes, I want a ticket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta kill them with kindness.
Speaker 6: That's what I've learned, just learned in the comments a lot but every they.
Speaker 3: Just want to the same times.
Speaker 5: So sometimes it'd be like I don't even mind over the frames thing sometimes or something like that, because sometimes people just gotta like kill them.
Speaker 6: And keep and keep it pushing, keep, and they make them feel stupid for you guys.
Speaker 1: Enjoyed having y'all here. And the third is the day for the first ever headlining show.
Speaker 4: Yes, Williamsburg, Williamsburg period. That's gonna be crazy. Definitely make sure Legendary Jerry.
Speaker 1: Where can people watch.
Speaker 3: The podcast story Time with the Legendary Jerry YouTube, Legendary Jerry Clark, iHeart radio app.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Story Time with Legendary Jerry is Legendary Jerry Clark Channel or just Legendary Jerry dot com. You can go on the website and catch all the episodes blowing up like because y'all doing let me tell you something, y'all don't man.
Speaker 1: To be clear, we've been doing this for ten years. Ten years, but I was doing the service before that to series.
Speaker 3: But I just want to say this, I'm growing it, and I'm growing it, but I appreciate like watching you all, and you know, because I've been watching literally I figure, hey man, got yeah, But I love the show. I love watching and I appreciate you all having story. I'm Jerry Carr.
Speaker 1: Thank you and then married down. Where can people find you? And what's the plan for the project?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: My name Mary Don. My instagram is Mari Don.
Speaker 7: One link like the number one l I k M project is like right now, I'm about to come with a thing called King of My Household?
Speaker 4: Yeah, keeping it found out? That sounds crazy.
Speaker 8: I want to be like the King of New York and my face.
Speaker 3: Are you live streaming the wedding and sometime, Yeah, I'm gonna do that. We watch you better come yoot that out.
Speaker 7: I can watch it from Yes, brother, I'm serious embarrassed when I got okay, anything I say stand.
Speaker 1: On because I keep calling you married Don now because you're going to be married in market.
Speaker 8: I like that. That's gonna be like one of the balloons, you know what. I'm sorry, Yeah, they know about me.
Speaker 1: I don't have okay, all right, Well, thank you, my sister.
Speaker 3: I love to see Thank you, legend.
Speaker 8: Can't you're looking