Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Durand Elvis Durand phone tapped Dan. Yeah, yes, I saw you. So we got an email from Diana. She wants to phone tap her daughter, Lisa. She says, my daughter just got a new fluffy white cockerpoo and she loves a cockerpoo. She loves this dog. She says, I want you to call her and say that the paperwork got messed up and somebody else actually adopted the dog first, and she has to return the dog. So you're calling her and telling her that it's not her dog anymore. She's gonna go crazy. So that's what I call him. Tell her, you know what when it comes to pets, Yeah, people get very hipset. Oh yeah, let's see how it works in today's phone tap. Is this Lisa? Yes, Hi, Lisa, this is Eryl. I've been calling you for a while. I'm calling you from now on Hicksville.
Speaker 2: Oh Hi, how you doing good?
Speaker 1: How are you good? We haven't a problem the cockapoo that you adopted. Yes, somebody else had a down payment already on this same dog, and we misfiled the paperwork, and I have to get the dog back from you.
Speaker 2: You have to take my dog back?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you serious? I mean, how can you do that to somebody?
Speaker 1: I know I feel terrible about it, but I've.
Speaker 2: Already invested money into this dog.
Speaker 1: I understand that. The woman who was supposed to adopt the dog, her name is Linda. She came in and she was screaming at us that we messed up.
Speaker 2: No, but I've already invested money. He had kettle cops. She's had a parasited him.
Speaker 1: I understand that, man, but we have plenty of dogs you could adopt.
Speaker 2: You're not taking my dogs. I don't care what the hell you do, but I'm sorry. I paid for him. I have all the paperwork. I've had him for over a months. There's no way taking my dog. Okay, I don't care. You give that woman another dog.
Speaker 1: Okay. First of all, there's no need to curse. And second of all, technically, it's not your dog. It's Linda's dog.
Speaker 2: How is that possible?
Speaker 1: Because I've had him.
Speaker 2: It's not my fault. You misplaced the paperwork, and I understood made that error, and you took my money and paid that dog over a month ago. You want to most it on your hands, You're gonna get it.
Speaker 1: First of all, you don't need to scream. You've used the F curse? Oh, yes I.
Speaker 2: Do, Yes, I do. Okay, you're trying to tell me you're gonna take my dog away. You have no right to take my dog away.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've already cursed at me twice in this conversation.
Speaker 2: Is that document that go ahead? You can document?
Speaker 1: Oh, believe me, I will document it. There's no need you got ahead. Okay. Why are you getting so angry?
Speaker 2: Hey? Why am I getting angry? Yes, you're trying to tell me this. This woman, Linda wants to take the dog away. What the hell is she?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: She puts this advisor on some dog, and do you want some money down? You give her her money back, or you let her have another dog.
Speaker 1: But it's not like I'm calling you and saying I'm taking your child away from you. It's a dog.
Speaker 2: You understand. People get attached to dogs and they spend time with them.
Speaker 1: If I give you another dog, you'll get attached to that one. We have a two hour that needs an adoption.
Speaker 2: Oh please, don't give me a break.
Speaker 1: Okay. His rightful owner is Linda, and.
Speaker 2: I am his rightful owner. I don't care who Linda, And.
Speaker 1: She's already a dog. She's already given him the name of Muzzy. What what have you given him the name of you? Tip q tip Okay, well Muzzy's a better name, so technically she should get the dog. I think you're being very rude that you won't give her her cockapool back.
Speaker 2: No, this is my dog, lady, I'm sorry. Give her her cocka pool. Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: What's the big deal? We'll get a nice okay, but.
Speaker 2: Listen, big deal. Listen. No, I'm not listening to no more.
Speaker 1: What are you feeding him at home? Maybe you don't even know how to take care of this dog.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I do know how to take care of the dog. I've got everything from the vet, lady.
Speaker 1: Well, he got home and you gave him the How did you give.
Speaker 2: Him the hed because he was very nervous, and then the vet give be special food for him so that he wouldn't be so nervous or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, he maybe he's nervous because he knows he's not supposed to be at your house.
Speaker 2: I gotta go now.
Speaker 1: He knows he's supposed to be somebody else's. Can you please wait a second, because this is Danielle Monarrow from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show and you got phone tapped. Oh, that's very nice. The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show