Speaker 1: Hey there, Fanritos.
Speaker 2: Welcome to part two of our interview with Gail Edwards. It's the long anticipated interview with Vicky Larson, the woman who could have been the one for Danny Tanner, and trust us, we are diving into all of it. Please welcome back, Gail.
Speaker 3: You know, Danny Vicky got engaged, and that was like a huge thing for the show because it was going to completely change the trajectory of the show. And you know, now the girls kind of had this mother figure.
Speaker 1: What was that like for you to get to step in, I mean and have, you know, start having.
Speaker 3: These relationships with the girls, as you know, Danny's girlfriend.
Speaker 1: And I was about it.
Speaker 4: I was finally like because we really didn't have a lot before that, and I was excited about it. So then when the whole thing fell apart, and I don't know why, but I have a guess if you want my guests, and I think it was Bob. And understandably, I think Bob said, I'm like the most famous bachelor, and it never ends well when the most famous bachelor gets married, and that's how we're going to end the show. Of course, she didn't realize he had me on his arm. But I just think that maybe the producers wanted to go that way.
Speaker 1: And Bob thought better of it, and that's that's that's life, that's Hollywood. Yeah, she don't think that.
Speaker 3: That was something that I think I've heard was kind of discussed, was like, well, if Danny's married, then suddenly he doesn't need all these you know what I mean, So then then what what how does it now we know and now it's not full house anymore?
Speaker 1: Now now what do we do?
Speaker 3: So I think that was probably part of it, but it was still really just because we loved, you know, we loved having you there and.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and I agree with you.
Speaker 4: I think that they liked me so much and they liked our chemistry. But and they went that direction and then they thought it through, kind of put the car before the horse, and thought, wait a minute, this is is a good idea, but maybe not a good idea. A lot of characters to write for, and now you're going to be writing for, you know, Danny and Vicki, and where's everybody else going to fit? And it ultimately made sense to me that yeah, that they went no, no, no, we've got a four Mila, let's stick it always sucks.
Speaker 3: When you're like, oh, yeah, I get it. I would do the same thing.
Speaker 2: But man, upset the fans wanted Danny and Vicki to get married. Like we still hear that to this day, that they are so upset about the breakup.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, I get these, you know, Instagram or whatever things where people have put together, you know, a hole Danny and Vicki things and what happened and why, and I'm like, oh, you guys are so sweet, but you know, it's just is what it is.
Speaker 3: I wonder if if we had known maybe that we were going to have a final season, even a final episode, But I.
Speaker 1: Wonder if we would have known, like if we could have.
Speaker 3: If maybe it could have been Danny and Vicki getting married, And that is the impetus for everyone to move out, and that's why the.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And it's not necessarily a sad thing because it's a happy time for Danny and this new family, you know what I mean, Like that could have been part of a final episode and why you know, Jesse Amberbecker are like, yeah, I guess two married.
Speaker 1: Couples living in the house is kind of you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And like and Joey's standard greer or I don't know something, I'm just thinking off the top, but like, I feel like that would have been a nice reason for the show to.
Speaker 1: Be tied up.
Speaker 4: I felt frustrated for you guys. Is you want you want to say, can we know that this is coming to an end and kind of put a button on this?
Speaker 1: This you know, this epic historical.
Speaker 4: I mean, you guys are like in.
Speaker 3: The it was you know, I mean, it really is, you know, although I don't then nobody knew it at the time, so nobody knew that. He knew it was popular, but I don't nobody knew.
Speaker 2: It would be that had lasting power thirty something years later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and nobody could predict that back then.
Speaker 4: But yeah, well that's true. That's true. And I love your idea. I think that would have been great, even if they'd had me back for one episode.
Speaker 3: Great for like a couple like now it's you know, there's a we decide Danny and Vicky get back together. They decide, you know what, we are going to do this, and Vicky decides to move in and that's the reason that they you know, they have a family meeting and then and then everyone's upset and sad, and we were sad that.
Speaker 1: You know, it's the family.
Speaker 3: Isn't living together anymore, but everyone is moving close or doing and we get some resolution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, we get some resolution, which the show deserves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know, I know that Jeff was always upset about that, and uh a lot of our fans were, and yeah, we were too sou yet.
Speaker 4: Actually, when I came back for Fuller House, he wanted to have me back a few more times to possibly resolve that. Right then I think the showrunner came in and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then things got complicated. Yeah, then things and yeah life, yeah, making plans and life.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was surprised when Danny showed up in the pilot of Fuller House with a different with a wife that wasn't you like it was? I mean, Abel LaRue was great, a great actress, but I was just like.
Speaker 1: Why isn't that Why is it Gail? It should be Gail. They should have been exactly that would have been, that would have been the thing. But yeah, well I.
Speaker 4: Think you know, you got the mail, you know from Venus man men are from Mars. You know, I think there probably was a thing with Bob too that he wanted to be with someone younger, young you know, you know that that, you know, but I felt bad for her.
Speaker 1: It was like, where did you go? Yeah, she didn't. I think she was. I thought she was unavailable.
Speaker 3: That's why they I think it was something I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have my idea, yeah, but yeah, I know, I agree. I am team Vicky uh And and I think it would have been a great way to wrap things up had we not.
Speaker 1: Have you known that that was even happening.
Speaker 4: And what happened with you guys, did they just all of a sudden one week go, well, this is it?
Speaker 3: Basically they said, you've got what two weeks before because we were trying to go to the WB We were trying to go you know, get there was a lot of things up in the air about what could happen, but ultimately it you know, it just didn't happen. But it didn't happen very shortly, you know, close to the end of our season, and that was it.
Speaker 1: So and we you know, it's not like we could.
Speaker 3: Switch everything out and now have everything you know, the next two weeks, I mean, you know sitcoms, you're writing three or four weeks out, so you've been breaking this story for five weeks already, right, So we just we we didn't shoot it in order. We had the Michelle amnesia thing. And then the last episode that we shot was I Think I get stood up on a date by Andrew Keegan and it's a whole scene between me and Bob and then I walk out the door and that was that's and I run back in and I give him a huge hug.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 3: That was the hardest thing was I had to run back in and give him a huge hug. In the end of the episode was me hugging him and saying, You're the best dad, and then walking back out the door.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, keeping together for that, Like if you.
Speaker 3: Watch the episode knowing it, you see I am like, I just barely holding it together for that moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet I will I watch it to say, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Gail, what was it like being back on the on the Fuller House stage twenty four when you came back for Fuller House for two episodes like.
Speaker 4: The Twilight Zone right here, it was, you know, stage twenty four, all the same that the couch, you know, the well, like we've never left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know how time is now that you have a suspicion.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, oh yeah, you know how you kind of go when did I get here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was like, you know, it's like what when did this happen? Yeah? And that was the since.
Speaker 4: It was like I walked in there and I thought this is a twilight zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah moment, I mean it was like did we ever leave?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Is this do we finally join back up with the timeline where we've been.
Speaker 1: Stuck here for the last thirty years? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think the hardest thing for me was the first time I walked on. I didn't know where to go, and I think you guys were rehearsing a scene, so it's like I don't want to I just want to kind of slink in. And then I think eventually Jeff saw me, or one of you girls saw me, or whatever went Gail or Bob went at Gail and so, and then it was like, okay, good, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 3: Every time we saw somebody that had got it was like a reunion. We were you know, everybody was so excited and we all dropped what we were doing and oh my gosh, I get to.
Speaker 4: See out you know, oh you got you guys are so friendly. You guys were tired of because you just come back from from Japan orders what.
Speaker 1: From was it from Japan? From Japan? Oh god? Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh we were miserable and I thought everything okay because you guys.
Speaker 3: Were like I was drunk with jet lag, like we were all I like literally felt nauseous. I didn't know when to eat, I didn't know when to sleep, and it was like we had three days and then it was like, okay.
Speaker 1: Back to work and we were like, okay, this is a Yeah, it was a lot was rough. That was rough, at least with it's a living.
Speaker 4: I mean sometimes they would do seven in a row and you start to get hostile.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, you look looked C.
Speaker 4: Three And then we would get a week off.
Speaker 1: We could like we get our sense of humor back.
Speaker 4: But man to come back from Japan for three days and then you guys did you guys were a little late. Yeah, and I thought I heard I think, whoever, I'm not sure who the director was at time, but they said they just came back from Japan.
Speaker 1: Everybody's toast. Yeah yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: The ads us cast like producers, we were it was.
Speaker 1: We were not bagged. It was worth it. It was worth it totally and it was fun.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to remember when was the last episode you were with us on Fuller?
Speaker 1: Was it the wedding, the wedding you were there for the wedding.
Speaker 2: Came to the wedding episode. Yeah, that was a very special having to start people there.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh god, it was so beautiful. It was, but you know what I mean, it really it was like it was.
Speaker 3: It was just a celebration of all of our love for each other or you know what I mean, guy with under the guise of a wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well right, because we didn't have background actors. We just had the people that we knew from our past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 4: And they invited, you know, they invited so many of the other you know, and they tried to give everybody a line or something because it was you know, you got the double wedding going on. There's you know, there's a lot going on. So I think I loved mine that. I kind of went, what are the chandeliers hanging from?
Speaker 1: And I don't know if they cut that or whatever, but it was it was great to be.
Speaker 4: Back and I thought, it's a wedding, why don't you throw Vicky and.
Speaker 1: Get married arms it and everything is great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but it was nice to be able to be back for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I appreciated the invite because they didn't have to they had a lot going on.
Speaker 3: It was really important to us too, as as the characters. We were like, we want it full of memories, like we you know, for once, we actually had an idea that we were going to be I think ending the show right. So we were like, okay, let's let's let's not only give the fans some Easter eggs, but let's bring back people that you know, we're beloved members of the of the full House universe.
Speaker 4: It is the first time ever that my husband was, you know, there during the rehearsal and stuff like that. And there was a group of people in the audience that were laughing through the rehearsal.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I did not know this.
Speaker 4: And he went up to the he went, who are you guys? Are you guys like just friends and they went, oh, no, we're professional laughers. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that.
Speaker 3: Now that's a I mean, coming back to the it was weird. Coming back to the same stage, in the same set, and yet the business has changed so much in a lot of ways. And I mean it's also kind of the same thing but different, you know what I mean, all of the the things that you were kind of used to, Yet now they bring in.
Speaker 1: A group of people to laugh, particularly on the pre tape days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's so helpful, right because we never you don't know when people. Sometimes something hits people and you don't know that you're going to have a pause and then it's yeah, it's it was so smart.
Speaker 1: It was so smarter before I know, and I think about I mean waste here the crickets. We'd be rehearsing and event just like Joel or the scripty like you know, was it Yeah, You're like okay.
Speaker 4: Cool, great, and you're like going, well, there goes that line, right, they do laugh.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know it.
Speaker 4: Would be like it was so so it was so nice to have these like laughers. It gave you almost like that you know, performance day kind of right, you turn it up, but churn it up a notch and you want to make it.
Speaker 3: There was someone to performed for, you know, it was not just empty chairs. Yeah, there's nothing that performed to empty chairs. It's really zaps the energy. So true, Gail, You.
Speaker 1: Know what memory I that just hit me just right now. Do you remember?
Speaker 2: Okay, so when you were on Full House the later seasons, I was a teenager, so I was struggling with the heavy makeup and the acne that came from wearing all that stage makeup all day long under the hot lights. And I remember you came into my dressing room and sat down with me and my mom and recommended the Face Place. I then went and got facials and it cleared up my skin and I was not as self conscious anymore about my teenage acne.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the face Place? I remember?
Speaker 3: I remember the face Place because every time I dried by the Face Place, I think of you, because you went there and it worked for you so well, because of you.
Speaker 1: It's all because again.
Speaker 3: So literally, I I also have an adjacent memory.
Speaker 1: It's funny, that is, It's funny. It's like down the it's down the line, Oh the Face Place. I Ernie Benson, that's too.
Speaker 4: He was the creator, owner of it, and then it expanded and all the rest of that, and he's.
Speaker 1: No longer on the funny, but it was. It was.
Speaker 4: And I had my own issues with my own skin so and especially at like your age, Andrea. That's when I saw it and I thought, oh you I had no idea, uh, and this will make a big difference.
Speaker 1: So I do.
Speaker 4: I do remember that. I'm glad you did it, and I'm glad it you know. And a man that people you would see sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, it was the spot.
Speaker 3: It was on West in West Hollywood there on the second floor that built Oh yeah, that cute little lake thing that looked kind of old fashioned with the little turret or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, oh it was. It was.
Speaker 4: And now I understand they've got like the face place.
Speaker 1: For the whole body. Yes, yeah, yeah, I mean if you want to go get their guys, they.
Speaker 3: Do body trip in wraps, all kinds of all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amazing. I wish that was out here. I'd still be going. I mean, yeah, well, speaking of.
Speaker 3: Route here, where where uh, where in the world are you, Carmen San Diego.
Speaker 4: I'm out in a little old town called Sedona, Arizona.
Speaker 1: I love Sedona.
Speaker 3: My aunt and uncle lived there for years, way back in the day when it was unpaved roads and no street lights. And uh I spent many many a summer there under the stars, out on their dirt road, little house, and climbing all over red rocks. So I have a very special place in my heart for Sedona. I went back a couple of years ago with my husband and uh oh, it almost broke my heart how much.
Speaker 1: It had changed. But it was still a fair here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, still a very very special place. So that's amazing. When did you move there?
Speaker 4: It's h we just stumbled into it looking for some place outside of Los Angeles. And the more we were here, the harder it was to like go back, because it is like living in a painting.
Speaker 1: It's really so gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the last seven years has been found so it's like it Yeah, all of a sudden it's and so you know, you do you live with it, right, But still is small town I leave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, you still know your neighbors and the people at the grocery store and the locals you know a little bit.
Speaker 1: The neighbors are now airbnbs. Well that too, I mean, And that's the thing too, is that it's all Yeah, it's a beautiful place. I love it out there. I love the desert. I really it's I'm like a little lizard on a rock. So yeah, I love it. I always said I'm like a lizard on a rock.
Speaker 3: True, because you just laying on a warm rock in the sun is heaven.
Speaker 1: Like if it's by a river, forget it, that's it. I'm never moving. I'm just there. Yeah, yeah, I'm shedding my back. Yeah. Creek. I went to Oak Creek many times with my aunt and uncle.
Speaker 3: Slide rock before it was so ridiculously overpopulated.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all that fun stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so you knew Red Rock Crossing. It's now called Crescent Moon Bridge. You know they want to put back that was the road that went across as a That's so beautiful because you're out a lizard on a rock and then you can slide into that snow cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh the.
Speaker 3: Water's freezing, but it's very hot and it feels good in the summertime.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a beautiful place.
Speaker 1: Don't anyone come. It's a beautiful place. We do not recommend that you go there. Do you not coming? No? I love it? Do you?
Speaker 3: I mean, do you get recognized as Vicky there?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 4: Actually I do and It depends upon whether they're like today, I have my face on right if I get it, if I get dressed, and I'm not like schlepping around with the dog with the hat.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: But yeah, people still they people love full house pull or house. They the generations that have gone on to go and my daughter's daughters kids and right, like I love it.
Speaker 1: I mean, And It's a.
Speaker 4: Living is out on Amazon Prime after forty years.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if, oh my gosh, there was a lot of music.
Speaker 4: Rights nobody wanted to do rights because the crazy piano player. Yeah, and soon was like, I tell people I've done a show called It's a Living and they'd be like if they hadn't.
Speaker 3: Seen it, like it was like like one hundred and twenty episodes, like it was like a good five seasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah like things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but now it's on Amazon Prime, which is nice, real old stretched analog, but it's there so it's it's nice where.
Speaker 3: People can check you out in your in your pre VICKI Days in the Day And Scott Weininger was also on that show, No Family, Family and Family The Family Man. Yeah, you guys did work together on another show called The Family Man, which yep, another.
Speaker 1: Miller very show.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, wow, Yeah, there they are sweethearts. They're they're not with us anymore, are they?
Speaker 2: I believe Bob still is. Yeah, compassed away a few years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but yeah, once you were kind of in uh in with them, you definitely they would if they liked you, they'd find a home for you.
Speaker 1: How nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's funny because with Thomas, Tony Thomas and Paul Witt were a little that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like it's also a little bit of the old school kind of almost studio system thought process, where you have the group of actors and things that you like to select from and then you use them in a lot of your stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's still kind of that way in some areas, but jo they can if they know they can count on you.
Speaker 4: Right, you'll do you know, you show up responsible, you do your stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's fun. It's a lot of work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was how I got Stephanie. I did another Miller boy at show. I did it, did an episode of Valerie before that all blew up, But I did an episode of Valerie and they were like, that's Stephanie. Jeff said, that was Stephanie. But it was you know, that was definitely yah. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you miss acting? Do you miss Hollywood? Miss? Do you know? I? I do miss doing the work.
Speaker 4: I don't miss some sitting around waiting for the phone to ring and going on the auditions and not getting it. And so I actually have been lucky enough the last year I've been doing a musical dramedy called The Dead Quilters Society.
Speaker 1: That's we're going to do it again in November.
Speaker 4: Fun. It's got legs and it's got a following, and it's it's these five dead women that come together and they they weave their stories together through song and and and sounds amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that.
Speaker 4: We've got good writers and good music writers out here that with Disney and one Oscars and Emmy, so you know.
Speaker 1: So it's so that just I wasn't doing anything and they they gave.
Speaker 4: Me the part as a perfect part, and uh, and it's just it's been a lot of fun to to you know, crank up the owner.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's amazing, a great creative outlet, you know, just to kind of get your feet wet again and getting that actor zone again.
Speaker 1: That's exactly music.
Speaker 4: More than any I always, you know, wanted to be like Julie Andrews. You know, so the fact that it's we do four part harmony and and the music is great. So anyway, it's so it's the last year. I'm I'm kind of like, well, I guess I still have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know once, I think, once.
Speaker 3: You're in it, and you if you love if you're in it and you love the performing of it and the the creative part of it, you'll find ways to be a part of that forever the rest of your life because you do it. You're like, I don't care if anybody sees this. I just want to do it because it's fun and I get to create with other cool creative.
Speaker 1: People and if there's an audience and bonus. If not, we're still doing a.
Speaker 4: Show, you know, still doing what we love exactly.
Speaker 1: Like exactly. So I'm like, you know what you take it? So yeah, exactly, yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: So I mean you guys know, so it's uh, yeah, it's a it's a blessing. And yeah, it's just like you're even with full House and all that stuff, it was like, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna pay me to do this? I mean, i'd i'd probably be doing it for you know, I just show up.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, yeah, yeah, So so it's it's yeah, it's fun. I remember when Jeff and I know, you guys probably have to go. But when Jeff Franklin called to kind of go, you think you can still you want to come out for a fuller house, You think you can.
Speaker 1: Still do this? And I said, what's that saying?
Speaker 4: You can take the girl out of the city, but you can't take the you know. I said, yeah, oh yeah, it's still in me. But he wanted to see what I look like because he wanted to make sure I hadn't, you know, right, your entity. And thank god Bob was not still a praying mantis. I was so and he was a little hefty himself, you know, and so but I did a video where it's spun around and did whatever Jeff.
Speaker 1: So that I, you know, was normal. You know, at this age, an aged into the Quasimoto. Yes, Jeff, the same concerns about us Jody. He came up to Jody.
Speaker 5: I was like, do you need an acting coach or because he was I guess I this in a while, and I was like, I mean, it has I've did a few things in between. I think I'll get it.
Speaker 1: Then I can ride this bicycle again. We'll be fine.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's not Shakespeare in a different language.
Speaker 3: Right right, it's yeah exactly, it's it's comedy, and it's comedy with.
Speaker 1: People I know in a set.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: Like it was the most sort of softball reintroduction back to like, oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, this is how it goes.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I'm glad to hear he was that way with you guys. I thought it was just me because I'd been out here for so long.
Speaker 3: No, he really wanted, you know, like those of us that you know had been a while. I was like, do you need anything, Like is it do you feel confidentire?
Speaker 1: We were like yeah, nothing will be all right. So yeah it was strue, let's go. Yeah exactly, it was straight. I think for us it was easier because we did this for eight years.
Speaker 2: As children, and you're just like a sponge, like you just it's like learning a new language.
Speaker 1: As a child.
Speaker 2: It's easier learn those things, so it just comes back so naturally even as an adult.
Speaker 1: It's like, for sure, riding a bike muscle memory that must have been incredible for you guys. I didn't, you know, think of.
Speaker 4: That because I'm kind of like, I don't know exactly. I don't know if I was forty and I'm early seventies now and and you guys had grown up, yeah, and so come back and to be able to play those characters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, oh my god, it was wild.
Speaker 2: It was I loved it because I felt like Kimmy Gibbler finally got a redemption arc.
Speaker 1: You know. Yes, she was long annoying neighbor.
Speaker 2: Yea, she was living in the house and she was still quirky but fabulous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a hunky hunky boyfriend or husband or something. Fernando is the ex yeah, played by an amazing J. J. P. Depace Yep. Yeah, yeah. Yeah. Well that was fun. That was fun to see you guys all grown up and with your hot I got Jimmy Gibler, Adam Hagan boo. Yeah. So funny. Oh god, it was good. That was that was actually very funny. Yeah, we really enjoyed that. Gil. Thank you so much for.
Speaker 3: Joining us today, Like this has been just lovely to get to sit and chat with you, because you know, when we're on the set, we.
Speaker 1: Don't get a chance to be like, how have you been, how's it? It's like, okay, hi, oh my gosh, so good to see Okay, let's go do a scene.
Speaker 3: But it's just been lovely to talk to you and you look fabulous. I'm just so happy to hear that you're still getting to do what you love in theater and create, and that you live in such an absolutely gorgeous place that no one should visit.
Speaker 4: And you know what I almost did. I was supposed to do Dave's show and we never got it together. Yeah, yeah, I really appreciate your invite because I you know, this is a a big part of my life and so yet and to be able to sit and talk and kind of you know, chew it up with you girls is a real treat.
Speaker 1: So thank you, well, thank you.
Speaker 2: We're thrilled, and I know our fans, our listeners are just you are going to just very excited to be so excited, truly, truly, really you are like probably the number one requested guest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, we're thrilled. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Vicky, Vicky and Danny wanted them to be end game, so yeah.
Speaker 1: You're very bore together we had good chemistry. Yeah, they were a cute couple. Yeah, we were cute.
Speaker 4: I didn't get it in the in the moment, I didn't look back and I saw you know. So it's nice to get to relive all this. You guys are so happy for you. I'm happy we have podcasts are so hot and and you know available, So so go go ride the way.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, so good to see you. We adore you, and so wonderful talking to you. And we'll hopefully, you know, see you out there soon. I'll come knock on your door if I'm ever in the area.
Speaker 4: Okay, she got my contact stuff if you're ever out here.
Speaker 1: Perfect. Thanks Cale, We love you so much, thank you so much. It's great. Oh, thank you. So good to talk to you too. I oh that was so great. That was so like such an awesome uh feel blast from the past. Yeah, yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Was so feel good. And she's just as sweet as ever you know she has. She was so lovely, so sweet, so talented and very.
Speaker 1: Bubbly, still gorgeous. That hair. We didn't ask about the hair. We didn't ask about the hair. I meant to ask about the hair.
Speaker 2: Well, she loves her back sometimes gorgeous.
Speaker 3: She's funny as her and yeah, now that she's like, oh, musical theater I came, I'm like, oh, one hundred.
Speaker 1: Percent you are theater. Yeah that is absolutely that's a perfect fit.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but it's yeah, so nice to catch up with her. I'm glad she's happy and doing well and creating and yeah, it sounds like she's living it.
Speaker 2: Up and we'll we'll see her character comes in mid mid mid fifty season five, so okay, we've got a few weeks to go. Okay, and now I can't wait to get to the Disney episode, whatever season that is.
Speaker 1: I think that was six, the six, Yeah, yeah, that was seasons but Rick maybe seven. The Fanarito's will the Fanarito's will know, No, I don't know when we get there. I can't wait to watch that.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but yes, we'll see her starting pretty soon in these episodes. So well, that was a lovely, lovely chat with Gail Edwards. Thank you fan Arritos so much for listening. We love you guys, and remember to like and subscribe to the podcast. Wherever you're listening, you can visit our merch store at Howard meerch dot com.
Speaker 1: You can also find us on Instagram at how.
Speaker 3: Rude podcast, and you can email us at how Rude Tanertos at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just say hand signals and like charades to be like no, stop, don't go further.
Speaker 1: That's not it. Yeah, I don't know why. Today is just hard for me those days anyway.
Speaker 3: Uh, we love you guys, We love you fan Rito's and remember the world is small.
Speaker 1: But the house is full of chocolate chip cookies from the concierge lounge. It's just full of them. They're so good. Yeah, that's what we remember.
Speaker 3: That's what I remember every afternoon is it smelled like chocolate chip cookies. And I would leave my room and head down there and just get a plateful.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yest.
Speaker 3: And then I could Then I was like, fine, I'll sit here and finish my history, you know, okay, fine, Yeah, that's just full of chocolate chip cookies.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's that's the best. Now I want a chocolate chip cookie. I'm gonna go make some right now. Bye bye mhm.