Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jettie. I know he Armstrong and Yetty I'm going to be on a couch for at least one of those NFL games, or at least paying attention to them person the modern era where you can dial it up on your phone anywhere you are and check in on and that's something I would love that when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: You gotta have the big screen though, the big screen experience, the behemoths crashing into each other, life size in your home.
Speaker 2: I have lost the ability to like sit on a couch and watch a TV show. It just feels so incredibly self indulgent to me. I just can't do it, mostly because I have so many things I need to be doing. I haven't done it in years really, unless it's with the kids, because this is something I'm doing for the kids. I just never ever sit down and watch a TV show or game or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are downsides to the empty nest thing, but there are also upsides.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of this yesterday when I was running myself freaking ragged and and my one son, just constantly needing something I thought. I always tell myself, you're gonna miss this more than anything in the world someday. But it's killing me today. It's freaking killing me. Also, correct so much to squeeze in this hour. It's the last hour of the week.
Speaker 1: We've got some more information on the Supreme Court unanimous upholding of the not TikTok ban, the ban on the communist Chinese controlling TikTok unanimous decision and a good one that much much more. But first, let's take a fond look back the week that was.
Speaker 2: It's cow clips of the week, and so we all better off that we're working together.
Speaker 3: Give me a joke, which is the weak And we have a ruling from the US Supreme Court on the popular app known as TikTok.
Speaker 2: Bitedance is a foreign entity. It does not have First Amendment writing. But there are serious national security risks here.
Speaker 4: Now I don't fully understand Chinese culture.
Speaker 5: At all, Like, what do you mean in other countries they don't have to spend twenty percent of their paycheck on groceries.
Speaker 3: Oligarch is taking shape in America of extreme wealth power and influence that.
Speaker 2: Literally threads our entire democracy. They push us super hard to take down things that we're honestly, we're true. Former Fox News anchor Pete hagsays in the hot seat, I don't want women. I don't want moms. What's wrong with a mom? By the way, you know.
Speaker 6: What that sounds to me that you will apply with such an order you will shoot protesters in the in the leg.
Speaker 2: Senator, I was falsely charged. I'm fully investigated and completely cleared.
Speaker 7: How many senators have showed up drunk to vote at night? Have any of you guys asked him to step down and resign for their job.
Speaker 3: It's time to give someone with dust on his boots the helm.
Speaker 7: As I get bilingual protester, I think is an injury?
Speaker 8: Cool?
Speaker 2: What will be worried about? Please question? Sure you're right now and listen I watch I have call me a child.
Speaker 7: I am a ceasefire deal between Israel and Tomas.
Speaker 2: Thank you Boks credit for this. Mister President, you or try.
Speaker 6: Joe security as you may carried out by alcasombriad or made a source of pride for our people and our resistance. What that will be passed down from generation to generation after it struck a fatal blow to the end of Mother Nature owned us.
Speaker 2: It was like a hurricane. It just was shooting like a blowtorch, like a blow towards.
Speaker 8: We are screaming to be properly funded to make sure that our firefighters can do their jobs.
Speaker 2: Did they fail you? Yes? Looking back, would you have taken that series? You know? I am going to focus today, but on what we know? Does the buck stop with you?
Speaker 3: I mean, you're governor of California, Advidy will be the mayor of California.
Speaker 2: We're all better off, we're all better off. We're all better off, and we're working together. This is what you're voted for. And if that surprises you, you weren't paying any attention. Him climbing my time. You want to take it out.
Speaker 1: Side committee, Yes, you want to take it outside, Go get it, Nancy, get it.
Speaker 2: I still contend the biggest story in America is Zuckerberg saying a week ago the White House was threatening a private business to not report true things. Right? How that is exploded into a bigger story. Who was the law professor I quoted the other day? It's got a book out currently, Ilia Shapiro. No guy who wrote the book. How about originalism that's out now, it doesn't matter. He's all right, law professor. And he said this should should this should be going to the Supreme Court. I mean, this is that big a thing. I agree completely. Yeah, I've been howling that for some time. I think it's I think it is.
Speaker 1: Everybody says everything's outrageous these days, it's actually outrageous.
Speaker 2: Randy Barnett is the name we're looking for. It's horrific. And let me quote.
Speaker 1: Zuckerberg a little bit more because I happen to have the transcript in front of me.
Speaker 2: They pushed us.
Speaker 1: It's super hard to take down things that were honestly were true. They basically pushed us and said anything that says vaccines might have side effects you basically need to take down. And I was just like, well, we're not going to do that. We're clearly not going to do that. Joe Rogan asked him, who is they, Zuckerberg, it was people in the Biden administration. These people from the Biden administration would call up our team and like scream at them and curse Biden. He gave some statement at some point. I don't know if it was a press conference or to some journalists where he was basically like, these guys are killing people, and I don't know. Then like all these different agencies and branches the government basically just like started investigating and coming after our company.
Speaker 2: It was brutal.
Speaker 1: So the full complex pack of attack dogs of the federal government was unleashed to punish them for not immediately complying. Zuckerberg could have said so out loud at the time, and that would have been an incredibly brave and patriotic thing to do.
Speaker 2: He did not.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe someday he'll talk about why he decided not to. But I'm glad at least he's he's saying it now.
Speaker 2: And you got Joe Biden leave an office, given speech after speech about, you know, restoring norms and guard rails and worry about democracy. Your White House was threatening free speech during one of the biggest crisises we've ever had in America. Yeah, so nice.
Speaker 1: And if you don't mind a bit of a humorous note from the brilliant Nelly Bowls talking about Zuck confirming that everything we believed was happening actually was, she sees, says, and Zuck's centrist rampage isn't done. He's dismantled the internal racial quota system of diversity goals. He's removed the tampons from the men's bathrooms. Seriously, that is a real thing they did this week, timed for the day before his appearance on Rogan. Some daily wire pilled project manager has been unleashed in that office, and I'm honestly scared.
Speaker 2: They must be stopped soon. Unmarried thirty five.
Speaker 1: Year old women on Facebook will get a by a logical clock added to their page soon.
Speaker 2: When a man.
Speaker 1: Posts something emotional to Facebook, he'll get an auto alert asking if he really wants to be that gay? That's really funny. Nelly Bowls might be the funniest woman in America. Good news writer too so. Joe Biden's heading out of office. He ends he's done at noon on Monday. Maybe that's the day to talk about this. But two examples I've got right here. I was listened to NPR yesterday. They had on a reporter to kind of do a wrap up of the Biden presidency and his career in politics, since it was the morning after his big farewell speech, and.
Speaker 2: The end it was n P freaking r barely throwing in a positive thing here and there. I mean, just really going out of their way to have a couple of tiny nice things to say, even they were burying him, just disaster after disaster. This was a mistake, This was selfish, This was a bad idea. This didn't work out on NPR. I thought, Yeah, so what I've been saying is Joe Biden is the least popular president, just aside from Nixon and just barely above Nixon.
Speaker 1: And many many points below the next person up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's gonna go down from here, I think. I mean when you've got NPR seeing these things, and I gotten from my hand USA today. So they've got their big, giant, full page picture of Biden looking thoughtful in the desk in the Oval office. This is their farewell article to Joe Biden. Biden's refusal to pass Torch earlier hangs over presidential legacy. Their headline for the whole article, they go with a negative, selfish, bad decision. So I think when the liberal outlets are doing this, he's gonna go where nowhere but down throughout history. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think when the full detail emerges of his senility and everyone's awareness of it and the measures that were taken to cover for it. When we all fully reckon with that, that's gonna eclipse anything else. Sure, it's one of the most extraordinary political stories in American history.
Speaker 2: God, even on even on NPR yesterday they were talking about and then you had the Inflation Reduction Act, a misnamed bill that was really didn't have anything to do about inflation. And it's just nice for that timely coverage. Put I mean, when they're saying that about you on the way out the door as a Democrat, you're a You're in trouble, right it is.
Speaker 1: It is going to be one of the biggest political stories in American history. It could only be eclipsed if it emerged that George Washington was actually two little people, one standing on the other shoulders, wearing the famous long blue coat.
Speaker 2: Wearing a grown up suit. Exactly. I've got a little more from today's New York Times article to what Joe just said. As the people are starting to say things they hadn't said before, a couple of more nuggets out all went down when you got pushed out office. We got a lot of other stuff too. Hope you can stick around. So it wasn't Nancy Pelosi that pushed byden now at least not exclusively. It looks like Chuck Schumer played a very big role, according to The New York Times Today and some behind the scenes gossip that's pretty juicy. We'll get to some more of that coming up next segment.
Speaker 1: Indeed, so the Supreme Court has unanimously real the rule that Congress is within its rights to ban the communist Chinese ownership of TikTok. They're not banning TikTok, they're banning the ownership by the communist Chinese. We have some really important analysis of this case and what it means and why it's right.
Speaker 2: But it's Friday. Let's make time.
Speaker 1: For little mirth. Here are a couple of idiots. I'm sorry that was prejudicial.
Speaker 2: Here's I apologize.
Speaker 1: Here's a couple of stinking morons talking about downloading Red Note, which they did despite the American government or something. And it's a Chinese social media app. Michael twenty five, idiot number one place.
Speaker 4: So I downloaded Red Note, and I am no longer convinced that we are living in a first world country. Seeing the everyday lives of Chinese people, like obviously certain Chinese people are not saying everybody's lives, but it's just like insanely eye opening. There's something really remarkable that I have noticed about most of these Chinese people, even older people, like people in their forty fifty sixties, they look so much less traumatized than most Americans.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't fully understand Chinese culture at all, and I'm sure it varies a lot. It's a very very vague place, but it's interesting seeing how lighthearted and kind and gentle these people are, especially in comparison to Americans.
Speaker 2: What was your favorite phrase you liked? It's brilliant.
Speaker 1: I don't fully understand Chinese culture at all.
Speaker 4: I don't understand Chinese culture at all.
Speaker 1: That is such a funny thing to say. I don't fully understand quantum mechanics at all. Oh boy, what a soft head, well spoken, probably would be called intelligent, intelligent by people who came into contact with her.
Speaker 2: Almost certainly a straight high school kid, so has that sound?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but obviously a moron with not a look of perspective or or or wisdom. Do we have another Maybe we can have a battle of the morons. Will declare the Queen of the Morons.
Speaker 5: After this tape, Like, what do you mean in other countries they don't have to spend twenty percent of their paycheck on groceries.
Speaker 2: What do you mean in.
Speaker 5: Other countries everyone can own homes because they're not paying two thousand dollars a month in rent, or that their mortgages aren't like their entire paycheck.
Speaker 2: What do you mean.
Speaker 5: The people in China work one job and they don't even work forty hours and they can easily afford their life. And then I'm over here, working sixty hours a week just meet as a single parent to like barely make ends meet, and I'm penny pinching every single second, and like, there's so much a life that my kidness is out on and that I miss out on because of money and like work and no social support net.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, if only you lived in China, she reproduced. Yeah, that's unfortunate to hear. There's no intelligence requirement. Yes, Katie, I have to say I.
Speaker 8: Have never had snot streaming out of my nose holes, bawling my eyes out in thought.
Speaker 2: I need my phone.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna video this and I'm gonna share it with the planet.
Speaker 1: I have my nose holes yes, it's not streaming out of your nose holes.
Speaker 2: It's a bad look. I've noticed there's two kinds of videos that kind of person puts out. There's a sitting in your car, which we've seen a lot, and then there's the walking. I have brilliant thoughts that America needs to hear that could change the world. But I can't stop, like walking to the laundry room or whatever I've gotta do while I'm doing this video. I don't know why they think that adds more emphasis to it or something that they I'm in the middle of something, but I've got this very complex thought to get out. I think, what is that?
Speaker 8: That's a personality thing? Like my husband cannot stand still when he talks on the phone. That guy gets his ten thousand steps in one phone call, just going from room to room. Maybe that's what it is if he answers the I hate to ruin the fun, but that's what I do. It's why I get invited to so few parties. Michael, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Peter Schweitzer wrote an absolutely brilliant, brilliant piece entitled why Beijing wants Americans to keep using TikTok, and those two gals are absolutely the manifestation of what he was talking about and writing about. We went in depth into this during hour two. The main takeaway, and maybe we can squeeze in a little more before the end of the show, is what Schweitzer does is delve into and he spent a long time researching this, all sorts of available through various means, memorandums from the Chinese military, from their universities which are closely tied to the military, from their propagandists, all talking about how incredibly useful TikTok is because it's such a direct pipeline to young Americans and they can take their time and subtly change their perception of their own country. They don't have to be overt about it because they have the kid's attention so much. They their internal documents say this is an incredible propaganda tool, extremely useful, and we need to use it.
Speaker 2: A couple more details from the New York Times article today the last days of Joe Biden's candidacy and It's pretty juicy gossip, among other things. On the ways stay here, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: A new study says that paper straws aren't as eco friendly as you think, but hey, at least they don't work and make everything taste like paper. Researchers analyze dozens of different brands of paper straws and found that they contain forever chemicals, which are chemicals named after how long it takes to drink a milkshake through a paper straw.
Speaker 2: And of course for the eight millions time telling you that the impetus for the whole plastic straw band was based on a nine year old's paper he wrote for fourth grade or whatever. It was completely made up number about how many straws views and everybody reacted to it. It's hilarious really in a way, it is, and yet troubling, I'd say so. I think there's a reason The New York Times has an article out today about how Joe Biden got pushed out the door. One is, he's almost out of office and people are ready to start speaking. And Mark Halprin's podcast yesterday they did a lot of time discussing who's going to be the first to sign a multi million dollar deal to put out a book. Is it a come from Kamala Harris's orbit or from whatever orbit pushed Joe Biden out or whatever that starts telling the stories because there's a hunger for it out there.
Speaker 1: The deal's been signed, the fine Prince said announce after inauguration.
Speaker 2: And then there's also the I think Nancy Pelosi doesn't necessarily like being seen as the wicked witch of the West who pushed him out. I don't know. Or maybe Chuck Schumer's mad that she's getting credit for it and he wants credit for it. I don't know which. But for instance, this week, Jill Biden she did an interview with The Washington Post and talked about her disappointment with Nancy Pelosi's role and pushing her husband to drop out. Like I said, Jill says, now seated in the green room of the White House, I've been thinking a lot about personal relationships. It's been on my mind a lot lately. We were friends for fifty years. It was disappointing. Well, and then disappointing is pretending your husband isn't senile. So then four days later in the New York Times there's a big article about how Chuck Schumer pushed Biden out. Nancy Pelosi's name is not even in this long article anywhere. I just find that interesting.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, yeah, behind the scenes leaking and maneuvering. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: But back to the long article, which we got into earlier, and it's really worth a read if you're into this stuff at all. This is post debate. All the Democrats are in a frenzy, knowing that they're doomed if they don't figure out a way to get Joe Biden out of office. As the days ticked by after the debate, Barack Obama worried that Democrats were doing nothing. He told Chuck Schumer that he himself had a fragile relationship with the former Vice president, who still carried a chip on his shoulder over Obama's decision to support Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen, having urged Joe not to run back then, mister Obama told Schumer he wasn't sure he was the best message to tell Biden to step aside, you may be a better one. That alone is new reporting. I mean, there have been all kinds of stuff of that you hear people talking about on Fox or whatever. But I don't think The New York Times has ever written about Obama and Biden having such a frosty relationship. Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 1: Yet another example of everything we thought was true just confirms everything that seemed to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, still, says The New York Times. Schumer hesitated, then Joe Biden dug in. On July eighth, as members of Congress returned to Washington after their Independence Day break, they received a defiant letter from the President saying he was staying in the race and expected them to fall in line with his decision. The question of how to move forward has been well aired for over a week now, and it's time for it to end. You remember that we're back from vacation talking about it. Democrats on Capitol Hill seethed in a closed door lunch the next day. Senators said the president was being selfish. They questioned whether he had even written the letter himself, or whether his aides may have or his son had written for him. So not only are they angry, they don't even think he wrote it. On the phone. The next day, Schumer told top advisor to Joe Biden, mister Roschetti, that he needed to send the top White House and campaign advisors to address Democratic Congress. He said he threatened Joe Biden's advisor with if you don't send some people from the White House over here. I can't hold my senators anymore from coming out and flat out calling the president to get out of the race. If we don't have this meeting, I cannot hold my members back anymore. Schumer said, you're going to get half my caucus to sign a letter saying he should step down, so the White House sends some people over there. The July eleventh meeting was grim. Democratic senators, even normally reserved ones who were close with mister Biden, erupted. The usually quiet Senator Jack Read of Rhode Island, a West Point graduate and former paratrooper, said he could no longer support his commander in chief unless mister Biden could produce two neurologists to issue a public report saying he was fit to serve, and then hold a news conference where anyone could ask questions. Obviously pretty fair standard, it is fair, But obviously that was never gonna happen. Senator Sheldon white House of Rhode Island told mister Biden's aids that the silence from the majority of Democratics senators should not be interpreted as a sign of support. It was out of respect and affection to allow Biden time to gracefully exit but it would not last forever, he said, because if they continued to vouch for his fitness, they would be lying. And even politicians apparently have a limit to how much they want to lie to the TV cameras a mod that.
Speaker 1: We have, as senator named white House, isn't it, I thought, I thought this was an interesting little nugget.
Speaker 2: It's not important, but I thought it was interesting. Among the only people in the room who spoke up to defend Joe Biden was Senator John Fetterman, a first term Democrat from Pennsylvania. We got to be for Joe Biden, he said, addressing his colleagues, You have no spine. After the meeting, mister Schumer pulled Fetterman aside for a rare scolding. You can always express what you think in our caucus, but you don't ever tell our members they have no spine. It's not effective for you and not fair to them. I just thought that was interesting from a protocol standpoint. Yeah, agreed.
Speaker 1: I'm a little surprised, since Fetterman has emerged as one of the most common sensical, plane speaking people in d C.
Speaker 2: Well, he was wrong about that one. Yeah. The Biden palace guard left that day by that that's the New York Times writing. But biden palace guard left that day seemingly cowed by what it had heard, but the President remained publicly and privately dug In the next day, in a more than hour long one on one meeting with the President, mister Jeffries laid out similarlyly grave concerns among House Democrats. He said it would be irretrievable. We would lose if he continued. Late the next afternoon, Schumer joined Biden on the screened in porch, which we talked about a couple of hours ago, for the UH to deliver his own blunt message. I thought this was really interesting. Schumer gave a detailed blow by blow of what each Democratic senator had told mister Biden's top aides on Capitol Hill two days earlier, earlier, leaving the President wide eyed and leading Schumer to conclude that his aides had not briefed him on what had transpired.
Speaker 1: That fits the freaking believe that siting the polls, etc.
Speaker 2: His top advisor, chief of staff go to meet with all the Democrat Democrat senators. They're screaming, he's got to sit down, and we're not going to keep our mouth shut anymore. And they don't go back and tell their friend, boss, colleague what happened. They just keep it a secret from him. How the meeting go?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: What great? It was good. Everybody says, hello, wow, how the freak did you think this was going to play out? Geniuses?
Speaker 1: I have throughout my adult life observing politics. Stop the whole Cheney's a puppetmaster. He's pulling the strings and all of those, you know, because every administration gets it. I am shocked that it was that literally true. Biden would send his top advisors over to the Senate. They would have the meetings and come back and say, went, great, great, we had ham sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Anyway, how are you that's scary. It is scary. You combine that with the Polsters, which are about to get into a little bit more here. If there's a secret ballot, mister President, my guess is that you might at most get five yeses of senators that want him to stick it out, five out of fifty two. Really, mister Biden responded, I know my caucus. You know, I know my caucus. Mister Biden nodded. Then Schumer delivered the speech he had been rehearsing. Some people go into politics for money and power, but some do it to leave a legacy. You're certainly one of those. And he ticked through the impressive This is good strategy for a salesmanship, because he's trying to sell Biden on the idea of stepping down, and he knows he's got to play to his ego. He ticked through the impressive list of policies and acted together, including the assault weapons ban and other gun controlled measures, the Violence Against Women Act, and mister Biden's ambitious domestic agenda. If I had to leave politics tomorrow for whatever reason, I would say to myself, all this s we take in this job is worth it, for making the world a better place, and your legacy twenty times mine. Then, as the President listened silently, I mean, mister Schumer told him he risked going down in history as one of the darkest figures. That's a hell of a thing to say. Not a dark figure like negatively seen, but one of the darkest figures in presidential history. Is the act of a thing to say.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Schumer said that if he had even a fifty percent chance of winning, he'd probably keep going fifty to fifty, it'd be worth it. But mister President, you're not getting the information as to what the chances are. When he asked whether mister Biden had talked to his polsters about his chance of winning the race, the President shook his head. Well, I've talked to him, Schumer said, My guess is you have about a five percent chance. And none of your polsters disagree with me. They didn't tell Biden he has a five percent chance. He wasn't talking to them at all, apparently only twice. To go ahead, I was just gonna say he was so.
Speaker 1: Clearly the Meal take it right for his staff, for his advisers.
Speaker 2: Same as he's been for his family. So he's got the politicians who, for political reasons keeping him in the dark, just need him to be there. And then he's got Jill and Hunter and his brother who are of course going to tell him to stick around because he's a different version of a Meal ticket, right, and that something. Only twice did Biden interrupt to ask a question, and both times it was do you really think Kamala can win? He interrupted Schumer twice in an hour, and both times he said, do you really think Kamala can win. Schumer said he didn't know.
Speaker 1: Joe answers no, no, no, no, she can't.
Speaker 2: Schumer said he didn't know, but she had a far better chance than Biden did. That's true, That is true. Yeah, Biden has since made it clear that he thinks he would have won. That's what the New York Times says here, which is true. H Upholster came out since Friday and said the President was fully briefed on his campaign polling and fully briefed him. Okay, either he was. Either he was or wasn't. I think he probably wasn't. At the time, mister Biden revealed a little of his own thinking, but he did not argue with Schumer, and he did not shout. He just said, I need a week. So he must have at that point decided, well when fund somebody finally told him the truth. If they had told him the truth earlier, he might have He might have gotten out a year earlier if people have been honest with him.
Speaker 1: Certainly, Dough everybody's still claiming, oh, he's absolutely I can barely keep up with.
Speaker 2: Him behind the scenes. That was that time, and it's known that he watches Morning Joe. He could flip on the morning cable news while he's doing his jazzer size or whatever, and see Joe Scarborough saying he's the best Joe Biden I've ever seen. So, of course he was thinking that I need a week. As he ushered Schumer into a small elevator to exit the House, the President put two hands on the senator's shoulders and offered a quintessential Biden Esque bit of hyperbole. You've got bigger balls than anyone I've ever met, he said. The two embraced as Schumer headed back to his car, where he broke down in tears as he recounted the meeting to his aides. He didn't know what mister Biden would end up doing, he told him, but he felt he had gotten through to him. Yeah. Wow, So really seems like the narrative that Nancy pushed him out is unless there's new reporting to come. Maybe she was doing something similar also in the House.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are surely to be counter leaks any minute now. But all of that rings very, very true, including and I've never been terribly sympathetic for Chuck Schumer in any way, because I think he's a cad and a liar and a propagandist and a progressive nut. But that would be a heavy conversation to have with an old friend slash associate, because the underlying theme is you're too old and.
Speaker 2: Your brain doesn't work. That's why, right, somebody putting it out the other day, Remember when Nancy Pelosi would do so, Joe Biden would go, would come out and say, I'm staying in the so and anybody thinks I'm not as crazy, And then Nancy Pelosi'd be asking, we're still waiting for him to make up his mind, and we're gonna give him time to think about it.
Speaker 1: We will go with whatever the president decides. I've decided I'm staying in, and when he makes the decision, we will abide by it. I'm in, I'm running. The president gets to decide.
Speaker 2: But we're in the very early part of the writing of all this history. It needs to change over time, though. USA Today's headline today in the retrospective of the Biden presidency, Biden's refusal to pass Torch earlier hangs over his legacy. You gotta be knocking his aids. I don't know if you can blame the guy if he wasn't getting the true information right, especially when he's senile. Anyway, we will finish strong next. First of all, if I'm Joe Biden, while I'm still president, I'm gonna have those people executed for treason who didn't tell me the truth about what was going on or something controversial or something. LEAs and Colein and said, what the hell? You went to meet with the senators and they said, unless he gets two neurologists to say he's okay and answers questions, we're coming out tomorrow and saying he needs to step down. And you didn't tell me that. You didn't think I would hear about that at some point.
Speaker 1: I think that's probably happened already before he headed off to the beach to wander off to die like an old elephant.
Speaker 2: Different story. NFL playoffs this weekend. I barely know this. Maybe Joe knows more about it. I know there was some dust up between Packers fans and Eagles fans at the playoff game last week. Got a fair amount of attention. Turns out, and I saw the headline, but I didn't read it. We got this tech text. Turns out that the Packers fan from that Eagles game where there was a fight as an Internet grifter who goes to games like this, buy seats in certain sections where the rowdiest home fans are, provokes them to get this exact response, and then post vot videos on YouTube and makes a big deal out of it and somehow benefits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're out of Eagles fan called her a dumb sea or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is she.
Speaker 2: What the what?
Speaker 1: I would never use that sort of crude letter terminology. My thirteen year old still thinks the sea word is crap.
Speaker 2: So that's good. As long as I can keep that, it's fine. That good, Yes, Katie, I won't. I won't say she's a dumb sea.
Speaker 8: But the guy who called her that ended up losing his job. They sicked the internet all over this guy, and he's being publicly shamed everywhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it had an effect on him and it was just a YouTube Internet ruise. I go to places where I know this kind of fan is and try to provoke them. Wow. Still, you shouldn't call that woman that you did. It's very rude. I don't know. Hey, kids, it's that time again with Armstrong and Getty. You know, Joe Getty Bears fan. I think you're in the the really hardcore Bears section. You're drinking beer and there's somebody just getting in your face with their finger the whole game. I think you or I are capable of saying anything to that person. Well, first of all, Niners fans.
Speaker 1: Secondly, if I had a beer or two in this scenia, of course you had, Yeah, I would unleash something truly horrifying. Merchant Greens, combat veterans would, would would blink back tears.
Speaker 2: Here, Yes, here's your final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the week. Michelangelow, our technical director, will lead us. Michael final thought.
Speaker 2: Mark my words.
Speaker 3: At eleven forty five am on Monday, Biden will issue an executive order that changes the US to the metric system.
Speaker 2: Fifteen minutes before.
Speaker 1: Hilarious Katie Green are estemed to Newswoman as a final thought, Katie, well, with.
Speaker 8: The release of this New York Times article and all this other information coming out, I am loving the infighting. Oh Democrats, Oh yeah, that's good stuff.
Speaker 1: My final thought I'm gonna jump the gun is that I think all of this while great gossip also helps to illustrate for us how politics actually works.
Speaker 2: Yep, behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: It's not the speeches and the grand pronouncements and the rest of it. It's not even the laws. It's that sort of crap.
Speaker 2: Jack. Final thought, Yeah, my final thought was going to be that's why the founding fathers thought you needed to have government be as small as possible, because, as you can see in that article, even among Democrats, people look out for their own interest more than the country's interest, or even their parties or anything. That's just the way people are built. Power corrupts Man Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday, so many people.
Speaker 1: Thanks a little time. Go to Armstrong and Getty dot com. You can pick up some ang swag. Love those hoodies. Oh nice strop us an ode. If there's something we ought to be talking about you see over the weekend mail bag at Armstrong and Getdy dot com.
Speaker 2: Yep, Man will be a lot to talk about Martin Luther King a day on Monday, the inauguration, in all the football game See you then, God bless America. Armstrong and Getty and I said, boy, they look two people that.
Speaker 6: Like each other, and again, thank you so much for.
Speaker 2: Sharing that I can't imagine.
Speaker 4: I'm all beautiful fish.
Speaker 2: Why are you such a nerd?
Speaker 7: Bro't whatever you say and listen give me a joke.
Speaker 4: It's now I don't fully understand at all.
Speaker 2: Who're not?
Speaker 1: Have a great Friday, you, Mother, Armstrong and Gaddy