Speaker 1: Now a two Seawan Hennedy Show, eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn on number. If you want to be a part of the program, there is a follow up. We have a lot of legal issues we're going to get to, not the least of which the legality and the lack of vetting that went on with all of these Afghan quote refugees that were allowed into the country. When you look at the numbers, they're actually staggering in terms of the lack of vetting that took place. This is what I have been warning about repeatedly. It's prayed that I was wrong, but I'm not wrong. Seventy six thousand Afghan refugees resettled.
Speaker 2: But here's the problem.
Speaker 1: Six hundred and sixty eight Biden Harris mayorcis you know, led into the country that were flagged for derogatory information five thousand plus flag for national security purposes and a whole variety of national security risks associated with them, and they still let them in. And so we'll get to that in a second. One thing we wanted to update you on is the issue of James Comy. It's big news. James Comy's case was temporarily thrown out. There is a six month window for them to bring these charges back into play. Cash Patel has spoken out about this, said the FBI has numerous options to pursue the dismissed case against Comy.
Speaker 2: Here's what he said.
Speaker 3: Director Comy was recently dismissed. What is your reaction to that.
Speaker 4: Well, because it's pending in terms of appellet status and what we are going to do for the next steps. The judicial process can make whatever determination it wants, but we, the FBI and our partners at the DOJ, have numerous options to proceed and we're executing on all those options.
Speaker 5: So we're not done.
Speaker 4: I'm any detail, I would say stay tuned for right after Thanksgiving and you'll see multiple responses in my opinion.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So he also went on to say that they're going to continue to expose everything that they found in the burn bag rooms, but also recall that it was Cash Pattel that said that they're investigating a possible grand conspiracy. I won't go through the entire laundry list and all the specificity, but from the moment Trump came down that escalator in twenty fifteen, all the way through the election in twenty twenty four, there's been a concerted deep state effort that we have chronicled in great specificity on this program of putting cinder blocks on the scale of presidential elections. And here's what he kind of said about that and what they might find in these burn bag rooms.
Speaker 3: Just one thing about the burn bags, really quickly, this room nine to five, eight to two. How is it that people didn't know it existed or how is it found? Can you give us any sense of this at all?
Speaker 4: I'll just say this generally, when the United States government and agency heads want things to disappear and want things to be buried and hidden, they know how to do it. But what they didn't count on was and Trump winning him electing leadership across the United States government to say, go find out how they corrupted and weaponized law enforcement. And that's what we did, that's what we're doing. That's how we found it, and we're going to continue to expose it. And you're going to see everything we found in that room in one way or another, be it through investigation, public trial, or disclosure of the Congress.
Speaker 1: Now John Solomon, Editor in chief, founder and chief investigator reporter of justinews dot Com joins us. Greg Jarrett, Fox News legal analysts, New York Times number one best selling author, are with us. Welcome both of you. I find all of this pretty amazing. First of all, I'm stun that they left all of this information in a burn bag in I guess on the seventh floor of the FBI building. That's pretty spectacular in and of itself. You would think on the way out they probably want to cover their tracks, knowing they were up to no good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're right, John, And it may be the theory that a lot of the people who worked on this inside the FBI have is that some patriots inside the FBI were told to destroy it. They told people they had done it, but they accidentally had put accidentally in their quotes, left the burn bags unburned so that they would be found by a future director during the transition. You just look at the timing of this. This is going on in January of twenty twenty five, just a few days before the Trump administration's coming in. It clearly is a cover up. Some people inside the FBI say, hey, this is the modern day version of the nineteen minute gap on the Nixon tapes from Watergate people were trying to get rid of evidence before it goes Now, let's see what the evidence that Let's find out what agents and employees were in that room, who were they talking to before they went into that room, who gave them instructions? Why was James Comey's handwritten notes in that room but not logged into the FBI system? Those notes are very important for one part of the issue. All FBI records are supposed to be logged into a database, So why weren't those notes logged into database? And were they close to being destroyed? Those are all very important things that we're now learning about up from the court records, and I think Cash Pttel has hint that maybe a big avalanche of new information coming in the coming days.
Speaker 1: That's what it certainly sounds like to me, Greg Jarrett, And a grand conspiracy case eliminates all of the Statute of Limitation issues that basically, if handcuffed the Trump administration, the only reason lying to Congress came up is because he did that. I believe it was in twenty twenty, and they filed that just before the Statute of Limitations even ran out on that.
Speaker 2: But if it's a grand conspiracy.
Speaker 1: My understanding legally is that they have every right to bring up, you know, what involvement he had with the dirty dossier, when he knew what, when and where? Why did he sign three of the four FISA applications used in the dossier that was even debunked by December of twenty sixteen, and he still continued to use it and present it to a court. Despy on President Trump and Carter.
Speaker 7: Page, I think you're right about the statue of limitations when Patel says that they're pursuing multiple options. There are three of them. First of all, the ruling by the Clinton appointed judge that Halligan was invalidly appointed. That's now an appeal maybe overturned, and the original Komi indictment in Virginia reinstated. Second option, any alternative comy can simply be re indicted with the exact same charges, even additional charges. Because Judge Currey's dismissal was rendered quote unquote without prejudice. That means the criminal case against Kemi can be brought all over again by a new vote of the Virginia grand jury, a different US attorney. Because, as you point out, Sean, under the law, the statue of limitations is automatically extended for six more months. But third, and finally, this overarching conspiracy. Even if Comy were to prevail in Virginia getting the case tossed out, He's not pretty and clear as he seems to think. Alleged lies is corrupt acts are also being investigated in a different jurisdiction in Florida by a separate grand jury convened by a different US attorney. So you Comey's irrogant claim that the case is over now is grossly premature, even worse in his insistence that he is a victim of quote malevolence. His hypocritical and laughable I mean, Commy is a guy who hijacked and weaponized the law to victimize Trump, bringing a phony Russia collusion case that he knew at the outset was pure and utter fiction invented by Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 2: Let me get your.
Speaker 1: Take legally on the President announcing he's canceled all Biden autopen orders in a truth social post that he made as he said it is hereby terminated.
Speaker 2: Reaction to that is that binding?
Speaker 7: Sure, it could be absolutely and it would only be tested as somebody challenge is it in a court of law. Most of the executive orders, it doesn't really matter because they were overturned by subsequent succeeding executive orders by Trump when he took office. But as for you know, the autopen and all of the commutations and pardons and so forth, the Trump administration could take the position that these people are no longer entitled to that that would trigger litigation by those individuals who were pardoned, and a court of law would have to look into it. But their substantial ground that Biden was either not competent to make a decision or he delegated it to somebody else, and that under law is not allowed. It renders the commutations null and void.
Speaker 1: Yeah, click break more with Johnson and Greg Jarrett on the other side, and your phone calls coming up. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, I moll with John Solomon and Greg jareda with us and I want to get both your takes and John, I'll start with you on this one. We're learning a lot. I mean, we have, you know, one National Guards person dead, another clinging to life. And the more we learn about the Afghans that were resettled. Now we have to go back to what happened, and that was the disaster at Cobbolo International Airport, and we really need to go back even further than that. When President Trump was in office, he had a conversation with the head of the Taliban and he said, and I've interviewed him many times, and I brought this up to him many times, and he said that he was on the phone with the head of the Taliban. He said, before any withdrawal, let me make it very clear to you, if you move one inch, we will know about it and will destroy you. And I think he had in his case, he had dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. He took out the Isis Califate Solamani Bagdaddy and associates. Subsequently, in this term, he's taken out a RAN's nuclear sites. And it would have been, you know, a peaceful transition. We would have also kept Barber Air Base, I believe is which we built that we lost in the process. But we saw the mess that was the hasty withdrawal that abandoned Americans behind enemy lines. And yes, we had made promises to afghanies that had been of assistance to us that we would help them helped. It does not necessarily that I know of defined as coming to America. We're now learning that the number of people Biden let in was over seventy six thousand, eight hundred and sixty eight flag for derogatory information, five thousand plus flag for national security, nearly a thousand flag for fraud, nearly a thousand flag for public safety, and we still have eight hundred and eighty five national security risks at large in the country that Biden and Harris let into the country. Not a matter of if it's going to happen, is when is going to happen. And this seems to be a win situation for me, but not the big win that I'm predicting.
Speaker 2: And I hope I'm wrong about that. I pray to God I'm wrong about Well.
Speaker 6: Listen, there is a moment. Let's remind everybody the game that the Biden administration played. They let all these people in exactly the way you described, and they would go on TV every day and say, nope, we vett it ninety nine percent of all Afghan evacuations in the United States, and Congress say that's not possible. Eighty seventy eighty thousand in a month. How'd you vet them? And they just kept repeating it. In fact, the former Homeland Security Secretary of ma Orcus said it into Congress multiple times. Then in twenty twenty two, that lie was pierced. Why because the Homeland the Security Departments Inspector General's chief watchdog said, no, they didn't do that. This is a direct quote from this September twenty twenty two report from by the way, the Biden Administration's All Land Security Department. We determined information youth evaculies through US government databases, such as name data, birth identification number, travel document data was inaccurate, incomplete, or missing. We also determined that Customs Border Protection admitted or parole the evacuees were not fully vetted into the United States, so they used bad data to vet some and they didn't vet others at all. Now that gave us a warning in September twenty twenty two. What did the Biden administration do after that? The answer is nothing. Now. Tragically, just a few days before the shooting outside the White House of those two brave National guardsmen, the Justice Department to me the Biden Trump administration began a re vetting process now, not because they knew the tack was coming, just because it was on their radar of things they needed to get done. So they began this comprehensive review look at everybody brought into the country from Afghanistan from January twenty to February twenty, Janney twenty twenty one to February twenty, twenty twenty five, so basically all the way through the Biden years. In the first month of Trump's new administration, because the old people were still in charge in many of these agencies, the goal was to reinterview all refugees, particularly those that came from Afghanistan. So the Trump administration was trying to fix this problem. But the real opportunity that they allowed to pass was in September twenty twenty two, when the Homeland Security Department's chief watchdog on Joe Biden's watch, warned that there were thousands of unvetted people from a dangerous country, Afghanistan, walking around in the United States. Nothing happened after that, and that is where this strategy can clearly be tracked back to.
Speaker 2: Well, get your thoughts, Greig jar We have less than a minute as a matter.
Speaker 7: Of common sense and logic, it was impossible to vet these people. And everybody knew it. Why because vetting involves the host government and the government from whence the refugees came, which is Afghanistan. The government in Afghanistan was driven out of power by the Taliban, and when the Taliban took over, they ended relations with the Uited States. They were hostiles to the US.
Speaker 8: And so you couldn't contact the Taliban run government and say, well, tell us about these Afghan refugees. And so Biden knew full well and those in the administration that you're talking about people who are a national security risk inherently, you know, overall, bi didn't care if he was letting in from all kinds of countries, murderers, rapist, child abusers, and terrorists. He just didn't care.
Speaker 7: And the end result is people have been victimized, and more recently, two lives, precious.
Speaker 1: Lives lost, so tragic, it's so sad, and one is clinging to life as we speak. And I spoke to the family last night. The mother of this one National guardsman is scheduled to join us on television tonight, and I'll tell you it is the vetting failure is spectacular and it's been a ticking time bomb from day one. Appreciate both of you. Thank you, Greg Jarrett, Thank you John Solomon. Great work as always. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: Bold Inspired Solutions for America. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, did you hear Linda the Exchange? Katie Miller, Steven Miller's wife. Here's a new podcast out that she had with Abby Phillips over at Fake News CNN.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 9: Funt is actually a Hitler is a different thing. Wait, you have died for Welsh on your show and you've never pushed back. She hold on my health, my lesband a white nationalist. Hold on, that is no different than Nick tests going on Tucker Cross. So it's not and you should admitted. Well hold on, wait, hold on, how is it anything similar? It's not remotely similar at all. Nick Flint sits around and says that he likes Hitler. How is that similar?
Speaker 2: To do with it?
Speaker 7: What she has to do?
Speaker 10: She has nothing but mold literally, Scott, Katie is the person who just said to me that it is comparable to say that Nick flint is who is literally a neo Nazi, is the same as somebody a liberal.
Speaker 9: Who who has an opinion, who is not a neo nazy. They are not hateful the same How do.
Speaker 2: You want to excuse me?
Speaker 6: They are?
Speaker 9: But Nick.
Speaker 2: On the same show, It is not.
Speaker 9: They didn't push back the same way. You didn't mate when someone hold on a second, not told that a second? If do you believe? But do you think that that's Do you think those things are different or not?
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 9: I just think that you are making are making You are making a comparison of two things that are not in any way the same.
Speaker 1: The thing is is they have called Stephen Miller a fascist and a Nazi. And you know, let me tell you what the media would love to do if they can. There's not one person listening to this program right now, not one of you that would ever care about the thoughts of some insane person that praises Adolf Hitler. Not one, And but the media would love to make that the poster child of the MAGA movement and of conservatism in general.
Speaker 2: It is not. And other extremist voices they are not.
Speaker 1: And the idea that this is what they would paint with that broad of brush is insane, but that's what they're trying to do now. Stephen Miller is a serious conservative. He's a maga conservative. He's not a fascist, he's not a nazi. They don't like his position on the borders. They don't like his position on immigration, they don't like how outspoken he is, and they don't like that he and his wife are both capable of absolutely embarrassing the hell out of them whenever they show up on these idiotic programs that not many people are watching.
Speaker 2: And that's what it comes down to.
Speaker 1: They would love to make to pick out a few of the most you know, fringe people. They're all over the internet, these these keyboard warriors. I don't care if they claim to be conservative or liberal. You know, they sit there and their mom and dad's basement anonymously in most cases, and yeah, they you know, they just say whatever they want to try to get the most reaction. And people think that that world is real. That world is not real. It is it's it's imagination. It's noise, and to be very honest, it's it's in many ways become toxic and like cancer for so many people. I mean, young people are devastated because of what a comment that some idiot might make about them online.
Speaker 2: Don't pay its attention to it.
Speaker 1: If, Linda, if I wanted to feel bad today, how long would it take me, if I had access to my accounts, which I don't, how long would it take me on one of these social media platforms to find out how horrible I am, how dumb I am, how ugly I am, et cetera.
Speaker 11: I don't know if that's a fair question, because you did have a hate handity line, so I think your tolerance may be a little higher than most.
Speaker 5: But no, pretty fast, I.
Speaker 1: Have immunity at the highest level. I don't care about any of these people. I just don't.
Speaker 5: But I mean, it's pretty easy. People are sick and they say gross stuff.
Speaker 1: Is there any conservative that you know of, any thoughtful, prominent conservative that that would praise Adolf Hitler.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: No, it's just a talking point, and it's worked, and so they stick to it.
Speaker 1: But the level wants to make that the poster child of the MAGA movement of conservatism.
Speaker 2: It is not.
Speaker 1: It is fake news. It is a phony narrative. The left knows it, but they don't care. And anybody in this day and age can have their own show. You just get a microphone, you get on YouTube, you get on Rumble, you get on X and you're a talk show host. I predicted this many years ago. By the time it's all said and done, everybody's going to have their own talk show, except they're not going to be responsible. By the way, how'd your Thanksgiving work out? How many people picked up the doggie bag? I didn't ask.
Speaker 11: You, you know what? I ran out of bags. There were so many. They were lined up. They were like, you know what, she's a conservative, but we like the turkey, so they came anyway.
Speaker 5: It was fine.
Speaker 1: Come on, how many people You did not set one wag out on your doorstep and give it away to a relative that you refuse to let in your house.
Speaker 2: You did not say that you just a couple. No, no, it was a mutual understanding. I'm calling out fake news.
Speaker 1: You did not leave a doggie bags.
Speaker 11: It's like the song you know you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.
Speaker 5: You know you can't eat here, but you could pick up your food. It's fine, and I had.
Speaker 11: The perfect Thanksgiving meme which I got from our friend Mark Simone, which said Happy Thanksgiving. And then I had a punkin pie with pecans on it and it said Trump won.
Speaker 12: It was great.
Speaker 5: I sent it to everybody. It was so much fun.
Speaker 2: Did you leave a single doggie bag on your steps?
Speaker 5: Only three?
Speaker 2: You're lying?
Speaker 1: You are so only three? So full of Adam Scheiff. You're not telling the truth.
Speaker 2: You're lying.
Speaker 5: I'm telling the truth. Only three.
Speaker 1: Linda did not leave three doggie bags for liberal relatives because she wouldn't let them in the house.
Speaker 2: You did not.
Speaker 11: And I wrapped the turkey and foil as well, just to keep it hot. It was very cold on Thanksgiving here.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'm calling complete. Was you tama hawk?
Speaker 5: Was your tamahawk?
Speaker 12: Good?
Speaker 2: It was awesome, loved it. I thought of you. George and Florida. What's up? George? How are you? Hey?
Speaker 12: How you doing? Happy belated Thanksgiving? And I just uh just calling to say this. Thanks you for uh you know your program. You know you're one how important it is, especially this year of just uh keeping the uh our politicians accountable. And I think y'all and and Linda and Katie are doing a great job. And I appreciate all you all you've done, and and just you know, just keep up that great work. I think you We just got to keep working on that, uh An, alternative media, keep growing that alternative media, Sean. I think I was just listening to you and Linda talking about the media of how how one sided they are and we just need to keep all alternative. It reminded me of a time when uh, the March for Life had a million people marching, and the media picked out this coming and boys and they talked about this, uh, this this group of boys. They try it because they were the way they were perceived and they try to destroy that. And that's how the media works. They pick out that one little thing, Sean, and they just dwell on something and it's not true and it is they move on to something else. And so thank you for just bringing just standing in that gap. Sean.
Speaker 1: The saddest thing that happened over the holiday is the the you know, this one woman who lost their life. I talked to the mother of this National Guard uh Anthony is his name, and he's fighting for dear life. Hopefully she'll be able to join us tonight on TV. And you know how do you think their Thanksgiving was. I just couldn't get it out of my head the whole time. To be very blunt with you, I found it very very disturbing. I don't this. This is the one thing that I've been warning would happen that I wanted to be wrong about. This is the one thing I hoped i'd be wrong about, and I played it earlier. I won't go back and play it now. All these people kept telling us no, no, no, these people are vetted. They weren't vetted. They didn't have time to vet them. It was so chaotic the way they got out, and they even abandoned Americans behind enemy lines. We started counting him down and never mind there were people legitimately that needed our help. Didn't necessarily mean that we were going to give him access and citizenship and a place to live in the US without vetting them. It's said, anyway, I appreciate the call, my friend. All right, quick break right back to our phones, our toll free numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program, Annony tonight, nine Eastern on the.
Speaker 2: Fox News Channel.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of ground to catch up on and cover also the mother of one of the guardsmen that was shot. He's now clinging to life. We'll get an update on his condition and her thoughts on all these unvetted Afghans that were let into the country that we were shored. We're vetted, they weren't. We'll continue.
Speaker 13: The final hour roundup is next.
Speaker 7: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour Free for All on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Allright, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Sean is our number if you want to be a part of the program. Nevada Phil, Sean Hannity Show, Hey Don Radio. What's up, Phil?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 13: I'm doing good. Thanks sake McCall. Something's been bugging me for a while. He just and this kind of did the trick for me, where these two guardsmen were killed and everybody's blaming it on them that they were killed because they were there, And then you got the Hamas hiding people under hospitals. I had a friend who was in Vietnam. He volunteered to go. He was there for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: He was put up by the way, Just so you know, one of the guardsmen are still fighting for their life. I talked to the mother last night, love by the way, and she wants all of our love and our thoughts and our prayers, and it's my pleasure, you know, to pass that on to people. Please pray for Anthony that he makes a recovery. She said, he's made remarkable strides considering the severity of the injury.
Speaker 13: That's good to hear. It's really good to hear. So, yeah, my friend went to Vietnam. He volunteered. He was there for a couple of years. He was put on guard duty for an off base activity and he watched about one hundred feet away or so, these two men hand a six or seven year old kid a grenade and then pointed towards the soldiers, and this kid was running at him. He spoke a little bit of Vietnamese, was running at him, saying that he had a present for the soldiers. That put my friend in a really bad situation, and he had to make a choice, and he made the choice. The child was dead anyway, so he had to make the choice to shoot this little kid.
Speaker 2: He got home.
Speaker 1: I mean, were there these we tasked these people and put them in the most unbelievable positions. Do you remember the case where a commander I believe was arrested and we championed this case, Linda, you might remember his name, And there was a motorcycle. He had just become the head of a unit and the previous head had been killed in an attack and somebody, you know, passed a roadblock and was on a motorcycle and he had to decide in a split second whether or not that guy was a suicide bomber or not. He made the decision to protect his troops, and then he why don't I think was this the Lranz case?
Speaker 2: Which case was that? Linda?
Speaker 5: Do you remember it was Clint Larance? He's actually now an attorney.
Speaker 1: Well, good for him, but and he went through hell? And how do we second guests guys he is tasked with protecting his troops. We're not there when on the ground, and we're second guessing these guys, and he's got lives hanging in the balance here. And I just find it so inappropriate to be second guessing guys on the battlefield whose lives are in jeopardy.
Speaker 13: And second guessing us are our site. I guess for going in and taking people out of the country that are here illegally. For Israel having to bomb a hospital because they're the Hamas base underneath. Who's responsible for those deaths. It's not Israel, they're saving their own lives. It's not these guardsmen that are responsible for this guy shooting them. We got to put the blame where it belonged.
Speaker 1: We were told just that the borders closed, the border is secure. No, all these Afghans have been vetted. They lied to us, they lied, and now we have one dead guardsman and one clinging to life. Thank you very much, Joe, thank you, Kamala, thank you Majorcis. That's on them and all the people that Liedgnsaki circle back and the rest of them. Listen. I know some of you are still struggling. You have the Biden Harris economic hangover. Look, we have the building blocks for a great economy. Things are changing, Things are slowly getting better. But a lot of people, you know, a lot of what President Trump has been able to negotiate, get online and pass. Just does it, don't don't snap your fingers, and it gets into the economic bloodstream, and people now feel the improvement dramatically. I think that'll happen as we head into the second and third quarter next year, for sure. But if you're in that situation, we expect one more rate drop before the end of this year. We're hoping in another zero point twenty five basis points