Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision.
Speaker 3: May the fifth, we are pulling up to London, y'all's the day you need to block out in your calendar.
Speaker 4: It's on a Sunday, So London surrounding areas, all the black people that live in.
Speaker 1: Europe, wherever you at, it's your chance.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: We're super excited to be bringing the last portion of the Climax Tour to London. If you came to our show last year, this will be a completely different show.
Speaker 1: Wilder, more fun. Well, I did get on top of the couple and do the sixth.
Speaker 3: And there was a woman who stapled money to her cheek and started bleeding.
Speaker 1: But we gotta step it up. Of London.
Speaker 3: We're gonna step it up. So head on over to hohorhive dot com and get your tickets now.
Speaker 2: He was, by the way, this will none of this is no.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, none of that is making it. Welcome guys to another episode. Oh horror, bledy Olds.
Speaker 2: I'm your girl, adv aka bit saying AKA dead.
Speaker 1: Bitch, and I'm weasy.
Speaker 4: I don't know what month it is, but it's Asian Awareness Month in the studio today.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, got our bitch, kaz that is that a thing?
Speaker 1: It's very api. But it's Black History Month, yes, so nobody.
Speaker 3: It is Women's Awareness Month or Women's History Month.
Speaker 1: That's what it is right now. No, I was joking.
Speaker 3: It is Women's History Month and we're all women, so boom and let's see what identify something else?
Speaker 1: Weasy? No, I don't, okay, but I'm a woman today?
Speaker 2: Hello something else?
Speaker 1: No, No, today and yesterday, probably tomorrow, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Well, speaking of women, I've seen you with a lot of them this Avian Awards.
Speaker 1: I feel like everybody really wanted to fuck you. That for me was interesting. Every time I tried to say, hey.
Speaker 4: Kazumi, you're coming on horrible decisions in a few days, every bitch.
Speaker 1: Like they're just so I never saw you. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: No, I feel like it feels like for one week of the year, it feels like I'm justin bieber of like fucking and every other rest of the day of the year, I feel like I'm just a normal person. I can do my laundry and go to Arawan and then on in January, this one week everyone is like, please let.
Speaker 1: Me suck your clip please live me your clipse, live me su clip and I'm like, thank.
Speaker 5: You, but please, there's too many of you guys. I wish I could clone myself and get gang banged by everyone in the whole fucking world, but I just don't.
Speaker 3: But when you get asked by all these people who want to eat your pussy, what's the how do you politely tell them?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I just say no?
Speaker 5: What else did I say? I say, Look, there's like a million of you guys. If I could shadow clumb jutsu myself and become seventeen billion people, and then then.
Speaker 1: I let yeah, for sure, I want to ask. So the first clip I'd ever seen of you was I know of you from being on plug Talk No Jumper a lot.
Speaker 2: How embarrassing?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? It was a gang bang fifty guys clip. Yeah. I remember. For a long time, I was.
Speaker 4: Like, she lying, No, I was true, And actually, I mean now I believe it because I see more of you and I'm like, okay, yeah, that gang.
Speaker 2: Bang by fifty guys at one time.
Speaker 5: I will say that that's probably a gross exaggeration. It wasn't ungodly number though.
Speaker 1: It was like double digits, like probably like thirty seven forty. But it wasn't too completion. It wasn't till they not. It was just like they were.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna hold anyone listening. Nobody cares that.
Speaker 1: They never really did.
Speaker 2: The dick went into multiple holes. You got to count the dig It was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like they're probably in the in and out for like two minutes. I was, I was committing to the bit and I just felt like doing it.
Speaker 1: Well, it wasn't for porn, it was this was this was was your personal this was in my personal life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh wow, you didn't even get paid for this.
Speaker 1: No, what were you doing that night? I was I wasn't fucked, bro, but like was it one guy? And then he was like, hey, I have like I went to a gang bang party.
Speaker 5: Like I I wanted to explore going to different like like sex kink parties all alone by myself when I was single, like a pringle, and I wanted to know what I liked and didn't like without like the influence of a guy.
Speaker 1: So I went to every type of party.
Speaker 5: I went to so many beds seven parties, so many furry parties, so many ABDL parties, and I went to a gang bang party and that shit was my shit.
Speaker 1: I loved it. Okay, are you like the hotter girl? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I shall never say if I was the hottest girl, but like I was the happiest one.
Speaker 2: Can you can you?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: So I go to sex clubs a lot.
Speaker 3: I haven't like ventured into the kink parties necessarily. I'm sure I've been invited, but never went. Even when Weezy and I were in Vegas BRAVM, we got invited to a like a dom party, such a whole fetish like for mostly dominatrix And so for this specific gang bang party, do they limit the amount of women and is it mostly men and everything?
Speaker 2: How how is it set up? Do y'all?
Speaker 1: Like you know your account, You pull up to like Delilah and they're like, all right, those are two bad bitches. That's cool.
Speaker 5: And then like the guys, they'll kind of wean it out and be like, oh, okay on like three little dudes or there.
Speaker 1: That's kind of how it's like.
Speaker 2: So it was like.
Speaker 5: Maybe like just hella dudes and maybe like four or five bitches. And you know what's crazy is they put me in like the exotic chick room with like these two other Asian chicks, and I was like, excuse.
Speaker 1: Me, like what the like because they were there, was just like a like.
Speaker 2: Wait did they they separated the girls my colors?
Speaker 4: You said exotic like vibes, you know, like Asian than a white girl.
Speaker 1: I think that. Yeah, it was like another some white chicks.
Speaker 4: And I would if I feel like if I would have been in a gangling party and then I would just see another black girl and they'd.
Speaker 1: Be like they're fancizing us, They're fucking yeah, I'd be like, there, there's something up.
Speaker 3: So this was one of those parties. I assume, like you're there, so you know what's gonna happen. Yeah, yeah, this was Did you have to like did you talk to any of the guys before they started sucking you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was a gang bang girl for a second, Like I knew what was up. This wasn't a surprise gang bang which sounds like.
Speaker 2: A night Yeah. No, no, no, clearly you went in.
Speaker 1: How many of them did you recognize?
Speaker 5: These were gang bang parties? So they were like a recurring monthly thing, so I knew a lot of them. Yeah, and they also and like ate of them took me to dinner after and of them, Yeah, there was like the last supper.
Speaker 1: Did they always all together as a family? Yeah, like we went to like some halal, Like did they do that because they wanted to fuck you again?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. Like I like the fuck before I eat respectfully. I always fuck before.
Speaker 5: I eat on dates because sometimes I want to eat alone, like it's like should be quiet.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: But also men will talk themselves out of this no, because I'll be like, what did you say?
Speaker 4: So I've always like, my favorite one to watch is Bukacki right, And I've been talking about this for years and still is to this day.
Speaker 1: So I have a funny bookcack story after this. Oh I can't wait for it. Okay.
Speaker 4: So something I'm noticing in Bukaki and any gang bang shit right is sometimes there's a guy that comes out of nowhere and there's a moment where the girl looks and she's like, oh shit, like maybe she didn't notice that person there.
Speaker 1: Had you had any of those moments that night where maybe you're like where did he come from? Or maybe like he's kind.
Speaker 5: Of like this guy just this penis just spawned out of nowhere. Yeah, mean like yeah, like if it's like a freaking jerk off wash pit. Then yeah, I'm probably like, oh, this is a new player has been added. But I was, I don't know. I don't do gang bang parties anymore. This was like back in my days, you know.
Speaker 1: And now I do controlled gangbangs for money, which is the difference.
Speaker 2: And there's like a film crew like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I think, well, no, I do gig banks. Actually I'm lying, yeah, not like fifty guy gang MiGs. And that was like me like destroying the poison out of my body, Like now I'm healed.
Speaker 3: Now here's my question with them, because a lot of guys don't like condoms. Does everyone have to be tested for this party?
Speaker 1: What are wearing condoms at this Everyone was.
Speaker 2: Wearing condoms at this party?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, did they really get you? Super try? Were you having to do?
Speaker 5: But it was like a loop shooter who would just like launch himself in the middle of the sex and just shoot loub when I ass.
Speaker 1: That's the same for porn. Was he like a sub No, he's just a.
Speaker 2: DoD loop shooter, bitch. This is a job like the water boy. Yeah, like she say, she would yell loube and he'd come and squirt it while I.
Speaker 6: Was I do it for porn too, I mean because sometimes it's like you're doing that like little reverse cowgirl position and then this it's drying up and they're like loob and then some guy like just but like ill you off frame.
Speaker 1: So that way you don't see it.
Speaker 2: I want the job. I want the job.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to pay him, but on whatever time that I could have, I'm very busy, but if I could have time off, I would love to do that in my spare time.
Speaker 1: Your number loop shooting.
Speaker 4: When I interviewed uh Daniel Saying from NSFW, he talked about like their clean up crew and people that kind of intervene.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's.
Speaker 2: You well know, like cleaning up, but they were kind of.
Speaker 1: Like just extra hands during sex when needed. That's a guy who was my cleanup crew and he would eat cream pies at my fussy Like what what what I say? No? Bring up that? No you go? I don't know know, I want to play It was your Bcaki story.
Speaker 5: Well, I've said this in a few podcasts before, but when I lost my virginity, my official virginity, right before college, and because I didn't want to go to hell. So in high school I was just doing anal That's a different story that I repeated many times. But in high school, I wanted a bukaki, but I didn't want to be a hope and like work for it. So I called these guys over and I laid down on the table and I was like, just boukaky me and they all were like, are you going to like help? And I was like no, I'm not a whore, and they were like all right. So I just started jerking off and it was super awkward to.
Speaker 2: Even want this done. Was it born?
Speaker 3: You said you didn't want to be a horse, so you didn't want to have sex, but you wanted a whole bunch of men to jack off on your face.
Speaker 5: So you mean like where I got the influence of wanting a BUKACKI I mean I just like read, I like watch a lot of Hentai.
Speaker 1: I'm Asian, so it was like, in my essence, it was a genetic code to wait.
Speaker 5: You didn't masturbate, I used I liked masturbate of my thoughts, so like you're just laying there? Yeah, No, I just kind of like laid there and I waited for them to like not on me, but it was like really awkward tou. They didn't want to make eye contact because they were too homophobic to like interact with each other. So they were just like jerking and jerking and they already came and it was like there was like just like long intervals between each one. It was very inefficient. I've had better pukaki since.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that, like when you said you were like this.
Speaker 4: We had interviewed someone last month that was her name was Mia Dark and she talked about being bratty and that being a kink.
Speaker 1: Well she said these were high schoolers.
Speaker 4: No I know, I don't, but I wonder if now like that could even be a thing, just like no, I don't want it, and you're like just getting.
Speaker 1: Come all over you.
Speaker 4: I feel like if I ever got my fantasy done, I would act like if I say no, I don't want it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, eat you alive. I'm gonna tear you limb from limb and kill you. Okay, wait, I comophobic now really? Yeah, you don't like seeing it.
Speaker 2: Or you don't like it.
Speaker 5: I didn't allow me to to do facials for the longest, and I don't do cream pies because I'm not on birth control, so come just kind of like lands wherever, and.
Speaker 4: We're your boyfriend, the guy in the red carpet with you. Yeah, my friend does he also do porn?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: He's like stunt cocked a few times where like he was just like the human dildo and we would just use him.
Speaker 1: But like usually he's just a normal guy.
Speaker 4: So I find it very interesting when sex workers talk about the boundaries they have, and I'm sure someone's judged and been like, that's ridiculous, you're already doing porn.
Speaker 1: But I can appreciate that he doesn't want you to do facials. Well, now I can do facials. Look it up.
Speaker 2: Look he got over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got over it. I was like, get the fuck over it.
Speaker 2: So, but where do you come he had he had an issue with it.
Speaker 5: I yeah, I think now he's like because there was so much porn of just come on my titties that he was like, I don't want to do this with you. No, No, I dover so much come on my titties in porn that was I was just like, dude, this like comeshot is so weak, like it needs to be on my face. I don't really like to come on my face now because like I break out and I get acne.
Speaker 1: But I can't do cream pies. I mean, I'll like snowball.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I've done that.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's that's chill. Wait, you can't do cream pies. Why you said she's not on birth. She's not on birth? Okay, but I did do my Black Rock Gang Bang preggers. Sorry what I did? I did my Blackrock gang Bang pregnant. No on purpose.
Speaker 2: I just found gang Bang pregnant.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah you kids? No, no, no, I boarded it. The lead us the fetus.
Speaker 3: Whoa wait, but did you have a belly? Did they know?
Speaker 1: They did not know?
Speaker 5: No, So when you sorry, well, I was like, wait.
Speaker 1: I am guns blazing on this podcast. I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to catch up. I'm a little sad this so.
Speaker 1: Okay you didn't even know?
Speaker 5: Or maybe like planning a gang bang, especially for porn, with a good lineup, like a good lineup is takes forever because logistically, not everyone's in town. They got better ship to do it in gang bang, they'd rather one on one.
Speaker 1: Most guys don't like gang banks, okay, like they for because usually they're just kind of.
Speaker 4: Like, what like, most guys don't like gang bank interesting, I would saylize, that makes sense if they don't want to be around a whole bunch of the way.
Speaker 5: I don't keep reverse gang bangs, Like if you ask me to do a reverse gang bang, I'm kind.
Speaker 2: Of like, what's the line with a whole bunch of women?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like what am I doing?
Speaker 5: I'm just feeling my pussy and just staring at you and moaning like that.
Speaker 3: That's that's been my problem with even not gang bangs. I would say they're more orgies. Sounds a little sexy, but I had like three like me, two other women and a partner and baby.
Speaker 2: They aren't enough dick to go around, and it does get boring.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you just end up just kind of watching, or you're waiting your turn, or I was my fourth, Yeah, and it's just like you are you're either playing with your pussy or at one point I've had a four somewhere.
Speaker 2: I was just talking to the other girl and.
Speaker 1: We like it. Gang bangs you get ten percent of dick.
Speaker 5: Like it's like it's honestly like easier to do a gang bang than like one on one sometimes, but anyways, So yeah, it was Logistically speaking, it takes forever to schedule a gang bang.
Speaker 1: I knew that I was having it at this time this month.
Speaker 5: And like two weeks before I realized I was pregnant, because I was like, let's see, where's my period? And my boobs are humongous and I was eight weeks priggers and I was like, well, fuck it, we ball and that shit feels so good.
Speaker 1: You did a bunch of cream pies while I took the plan ba.
Speaker 2: Do you get paid more in a gang bang?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you get paid per dick.
Speaker 1: Or do you know?
Speaker 5: No, I don't think you get paid more for dick, But like I forgot the rate.
Speaker 1: It was pretty good, But I don't think it's like per body. Wait did they not set a limit and say hey there's gonna be five people or ten people?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, I like know how much it is? Oh my god, I'd be crazy if there was like seven thousand guys. But like I wouldn't say, like the rate is like the same, it's like the same individual rate per guy, because honestly it's actually a little less work per person it You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: For the woman is are those really fruitful type of sets.
Speaker 1: I love gang bangs. Those are like my bread and button a lot.
Speaker 4: I did an episode about this in season two where Johnny Darko got me an a room. That's where I met the guy that you guys were talking about him and I was like, oh, how much are you paying the guys? Like how much is it average? You know blowbang scene costs? And he was like, I'm not paying these guys more than three three dollars?
Speaker 5: Like no, they did not like gang bangs, bro, Like they would rather go to fuck home, Like I remember. Hard to set up that these things only getting three dred, especially if you want good talent like I want a good dig I had. I told him my lineup. I was like, these are the guys I want. I need strong penis. I don't want sad like Taffy pull in losers like.
Speaker 2: I know that's right.
Speaker 1: I didn't know who's a good dick.
Speaker 5: I fucked all of them. But she said, okay, God, I'm gonna let you know where.
Speaker 1: All right. A few questions were you so your fifty guys comment? Right?
Speaker 4: You really, in my opinion, blew up after the gang bang clip. I don't know if that's just because maybe I'm a podcaster or what happened. But then the next thing I know, I'm like, damn, this pitch is host Navy in the words.
Speaker 1: That's kind of crazy how my I was looking at my life.
Speaker 5: I was like, damn, I could like tire and I travel the world and I have and my life is just simply perfect because I got gag mag.
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 4: We're their moments because we're obviously in a place where we're celebrating you being liberated and hot and fun. Where there's ever a moment where like you were like, oh my god, there's all these people from high school.
Speaker 1: My family's feeling mad. My parents don't know what I do. They got the internet. They don't got the internet. They're just Asian as fuck where they live. They live here, but they're just they don't know what you do.
Speaker 2: No, maybe they're pretending I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, no, no, because I remember during his sibliss. Yeah, but he's woke, so he's cool. Oh, he's like I'm never gonna He's like, I'd never told him. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: No, No other commits pookoo, that'll be it, that'd be toast. But I'm I don't do it. I'm the best type Philip, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the body we they don't know. H every porn start we have ever talked to.
Speaker 2: You, there's a story about the family.
Speaker 1: Now it wouldn't add to my life. No, I'm in shock. So what I'm gonna ask you is, have you prepped your speech? What will you say? How's it gonna go? Bitch, what you're gonna do? I just they're haters.
Speaker 5: They're like if they they like live at the hater Factory and they like they live like rent a zoo every single day. So it's like whatever I would do, they're gonna be fucking haters. They're not gonna understand what I do. They don't understand it. Also, specifically, I'm more of an OnlyFans girl than a mainstream porn chick.
Speaker 1: So my money has been good for.
Speaker 5: A really long time, right, So like they don't understand the safety of Like most of my money is remote and residual income from like just me fingering myself on the couch a million years ago.
Speaker 3: But you making the money that you make from OnlyFans. Have they not asked how you're able to make money? If they if they live, Like.
Speaker 1: What do they you do?
Speaker 2: Like, what do they do?
Speaker 1: Currency?
Speaker 2: Cryptocurrency?
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 5: Well, if they're asking the really bug, I'll just like say a bunch of like like numbers and bitcoin words and they'll be like, dude, shut up because it's so annoying. I'll be like, yeah, it's like to the moon, did you see?
Speaker 3: I'm yeah, Like talking to days would be like all right, I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 5: It's enough bad, It's like all right, well, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: So you've already done the fifty guys comment.
Speaker 4: Do you think that there's a story that you've had in your life that could top it?
Speaker 1: And if it is, do it now?
Speaker 5: Damn you know, my life is so cuckoo bananas. I feel like the past few years have been a little boring for me. I've been having like some crazy sex obviously and going to like sex festivals and doing all that. What's a sex festival where it's like a festival where everyone does drugs and then we all like have sex outside. Well, yeah, it's a festival. So it's wait, hold on, like music, best bitch, I want to go? Yeah that's what the we need to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, that's like, just chill. What's sex?
Speaker 2: How is a sex festal?
Speaker 1: Just chill? Is it not a sex party?
Speaker 5: How does it not the av because the festival is like you know, there's like booths, there's it's like it's I can't yeah, And they have like classes.
Speaker 1: Well, it's more like they'll have panels like are just burning man?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, it's head don't. It's like a European thing. Are we too black for this? No?
Speaker 5: No, it's in Europe. It's in Germany or something, right, it's it travels. They have like a parasol. Yeah, I have.
Speaker 4: Then I have seen it, which tell us their experience going there was ever a moment where you were done fucking and you're like, I've got to go and check out the two.
Speaker 1: You know what? I do a lot.
Speaker 5: I go to a lot of like Shabari salons. You know those are Yeah, I feel like as an Asian chick. That's just kind of like in my genetic coach Shabari salon.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what that.
Speaker 5: No, it's just like where it's like it's all of us and like we're all like dressed in theme and then I get tied up in the middle and we all stare at it and then we you untie me.
Speaker 1: No sex happens in I don't have a lot of sex tied up. It's kind of inconvenient.
Speaker 5: I like that when I like the BDSM power dynamic though of being tied up, I.
Speaker 2: Like, do you also get suspended? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think that was like my best experience tied up. I've done the blindfold and a nigga and stealth, so I don't do that. But I went to a dungeon in Orlando actually, and they came and tied me up, and so you're be getting out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but no, but not only do they do that.
Speaker 1: Then I got electric cuted.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was suspended and bonded and they did.
Speaker 2: Electric play all at the same time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. It was like, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I think I could only go one out of three and then you can't talk, I.
Speaker 3: Like, and then of course, and then of course people were watching. It was like, really cool.
Speaker 1: Have you been to those sex resorts like Ketonism. We had to do a show there. Yeah, yeah, that place.
Speaker 2: Is no crazy. That wasn't the same mot we just went.
Speaker 1: I was also one I did Jamaica. We did Meesxico. Okay, during COVID made got covid. You were at Temptations A Temptations. I'm so crazy.
Speaker 2: And I love those. That's why I'm like the festival.
Speaker 3: Never been there, But I think going to the swingers sex whatever you want lifestyle resorts is fun because literally you could be at the pool and turn to your left and someone's getting their pussy eight out. Then you turn to the right, someone's is just bouncing in someone's face.
Speaker 4: So Mandy has been going to a club called Susia in New York. We had him on and then he talked about how his business worked too, with sex Cells, and one thing that he said specifically was about how you know being recommended to the community and how it's a curated vibe, and Mandy talked about how she was happy that there are only black people there. So I want to ask you this, when being that you're super hot and you fuck any how you want, when you're going to sex festivals and resorts and shit like that, are you finding that, like maybe the people aren't up to par for you or are you just in sex brain so you don't care?
Speaker 1: Sex brain? Let me think.
Speaker 5: Okay, I have people are the best books. So I will enjoy an experience, and I'll try anything twice. So if it's like electric putian cattle prod time over a boat, yeah sure, I'm sure what's happening. It's just like where I'm in a boat and then cattle. You know when they like brand you have the cattle. I'll try it twice, you know, because the first time I might be gassy or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like I need you to keep going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like well wait, no, no, stop an electric cattle she said electrocuted.
Speaker 1: Then you said the so wait that happened to me and mokafess what the cattle? Yeah wait, I've never done the cattle?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Where did they put it? It wasn't like an on call proud. It was just like for and it's just hot. Yeah, it's just like like it makes you think. It's the thought of it.
Speaker 3: Like the same way when we talk about someone came on here and someone who likes knife play, I like, sometimes they won't do an actual knife, they'll use a credit card. But wait, something with sensory deprivation to where you think that that's what's happened.
Speaker 4: I did the night I mean sorry with the cattle thing, is it penetrated or just skin?
Speaker 1: It was just like stamp okay.
Speaker 5: But I once did a knife play thing where I got on his bed and he like did the real like dull knife and he like carved it on my body and then he like put the nil the like the hilt by night pussy, and I was like, yeah, we're done.
Speaker 2: We didn't like that.
Speaker 1: Maybe some things I'll try once and I don't have to do that again, not twice.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, now when you said no not doing it, but you've never like started bleeding in NFE play that you did or.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like.
Speaker 1: I don't like blood stuff.
Speaker 5: That's like spooky unless we're having like animal period sext and like, wait, that's not super weird.
Speaker 1: I like animalistic. Yeah, I didn't watch that. It looked okay.
Speaker 4: So they have this scene skip ten seconds if you don't want to hear about it. I went to see it after the dudom doing thought. He's like text me after the scene comes up, I'm like what scene? And she doesn't reply. So in Sultburn, this guy wants to talk to this girl, puts his hand inside of her and she's like no, no, no, I can't want my period.
Speaker 1: And animalistic period. I don't care, but just with hands right.
Speaker 4: And one of my friends came on, Kristin Arnette, she's an author, and talked about her period sex and how she like loved the messiness. I remember thinking that day that it was gross. I have period sex, but not to where it's a massacre, saltburn. It was like on his jaw, it was on her chest. It was crazy, and I like it.
Speaker 2: Okay, sh but my face is shaman.
Speaker 4: Yeah that but you bitchuck you wait, so what did you mean when.
Speaker 1: You said that animallystic?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well I guess like one time. No, I'm being hypocritical.
Speaker 5: I just didn't like that visual ill But like I had like animalistic period sex with Johnny Simms once I was I was just so on camera.
Speaker 1: No, no, this was just me and my soul and him. Is that Is that something?
Speaker 3: And clearly I don't search it, but I do want to know is that something that's ever requested?
Speaker 5: You can't sell bloody sex, oh, because not even fake blood, because like a lot like you have to consider like MasterCard and stripe and ship. There's a lot of rules on only fans especially where you just can't go through certain boundaries because it starts being a hazard and then like once it's a hazard and they already want to take us down anyways, and if you do it enough times and there's less not enough regulations, then we'll get sucked over.
Speaker 1: Like for example, you can't you can't fist pee. Yeah, you can't pee. Panna angels on me that on only fans love her, she peed on.
Speaker 3: You could definitely pay a lot of a lot of motherfucker's pagan on it.
Speaker 1: You can't use the ones, I guess, yeah, but like they'll get in trouble. They might get in trouble.
Speaker 2: Better not because I'm subscribed, you.
Speaker 5: Can't do public, but like for example, like like period sex is like dangerous because like if you request it and let's say, like maybe I'm a girl in like Thailand or whatever, and I don't I'm not in a good position and I'm just doing sex work to survive, like and you're requesting it and I really didn't need that money, then maybe I'll like hurt myself so that way I could appease you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I try to like make sure that's not even an option are there? How are they doing?
Speaker 4: And by the way, we interviewed Joanna Angel, but we didn't have this conversation.
Speaker 1: It came up. I went to see her at her gig in.
Speaker 4: Vegas and we start talking about it because she put her foot in my pussy and wore me like a croc.
Speaker 1: Anyways, keep going. She wore you like a crop. Excuse me? She put her like her whole foot. Was it you like just the first two toes?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, how you how you stop around your first two toes from the rest of your toes? There ain't no you you inside of a pussy hole, hold on ins a pussole.
Speaker 1: I think I could she.
Speaker 2: Only she only.
Speaker 1: She only put ready to tell her only you know.
Speaker 2: So she put two of her toes inside your pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, wait, so she says, you can't write only fans. I'm like, how I see pe everywhere.
Speaker 4: She said that she literally was doing a squirt video, but that she was in the bathroom. The fact that the toilet was like in the video made them take it down.
Speaker 1: They're so strict of it. And I love Pete honestly. Wow. Yeah, it's very sad.
Speaker 3: So it's p allegedly pagan and blood. Is there any other thing public?
Speaker 1: For sure? Loveliation?
Speaker 3: That's so crazy because again, the people I followed, they be acting like the uber driver picked them.
Speaker 5: Two days miss me nasty. I don't know how she did it, but she's my president. I love you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Starbucks drive.
Speaker 5: Through, he has the release form with the Starbucks drive throughout of that, not the release or I guess that you could say you're faking the uber thing. Have you ever done any public stuff that seemed like it was faked but it was real.
Speaker 1: I've done a lot of.
Speaker 5: Public stuff, but I'll sell them like fans instead of my only fans, So that's a different web hosting platform. So I still definitely have a lot of p in public and like weird ship, but that's like online in public. Yeah yeah, like where like on my face? Like nowhere in public? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Oh, like in my pussy? Like you do lemon cream pies, Yeah I do. I've never heard of that, that's what it's called.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of that, but yeah, I've had many elemon cream pies in my days.
Speaker 3: How do you get from getting a uti or be this or eryl? I've never had a Uti from p and My Pussy. But the guys they prepare and they drink a lot of PD lit. But I like it, like just be a nasty girl because I'm just so cute. So it's kind of like, wait, why'd you do that?
Speaker 4: Also, we add a doctor on an astro about the lemon cream pies, and she's a naturopathy doctor, which I appreciate because Eastern medicine is a lot more safe. And she literally was like, yeah, like, I'll be honest, it is sterile.
Speaker 3: I guess you just you wouldn't recommend it.
Speaker 1: P is chill. This is the new annal.
Speaker 5: Because everyone does anal, but Pea is like, I'm not prepared to tell our audience my current pe in Vegas story, but you also tell it now now, So okay, I'm not the guest.
Speaker 4: Okay, so pee public, Yeah, tell me about where you get peid on in public, like on sidewalks or stuff.
Speaker 2: She's like, girls, it's a public.
Speaker 1: Like where else they're real. I'm just like, oh, like, do you find a place do you try to get caught? Like that's kind of what I'm I'm not trying to get caught.
Speaker 2: So she could go to jail all illegal, bro. I don't know if that's the part of the public.
Speaker 5: I've had like a lot of scenes where my like, you know, my friends and I will like we'll get we'll fuck in a tunnel and you know, it's crazy, and then I'll get peed on or whatever. I remember my friend and I we drove down l A the La the La River and like, so my ass was hanging out while I was getting fucked and then he pulled me out and peed on me, and I peed on him and we gargle.
Speaker 1: Pee and it was super cute, super cute. It was super.
Speaker 4: Cute because I mean, what if people most know you for like I feel like most people have their thing in porn miss be nasty, for example, squirting.
Speaker 1: What do you think is your thing? Because I would say tts, but I don't know what about your titties, but.
Speaker 5: Those are like average titties, Like they look nice, but they look like a lot of the titties that unfortunately, these are like nothing to write home about the normal fun.
Speaker 4: No, they're they're good, they're good test yeah, but yeah, what do you think your specialty is or maybe the thing that's made you popular.
Speaker 1: It can't just because you're hot.
Speaker 5: I think I'm pretty funny because I've done so many like like podcasts and they always go viral because I'm just the little hoop. But also like i feel like during sex in my porn, I'm just so happy.
Speaker 1: I love getting sucked. It makes it just gives me so much joy.
Speaker 5: Like I'm just like I feel like a lot of people have to unlearn that, like women have to be ashamed when I love sex this much because I've suffered no consequences for my actions and I'll continue to live scott free.
Speaker 1: I know that's right, because I do shit.
Speaker 2: Just when did you know this is what you wanted to do for a living?
Speaker 1: Maybe since the day I was born, But look, you did.
Speaker 3: Not come out to the pussiest saying I want a lot of people gang bad is what you came out to bussy saying.
Speaker 5: Feel Like, I remember in college there was a moment where I just I wasn't even being that sluty. I just like always like like to talk to guys and just like get sucked in the butt or whatever. And I remember calling my homie and he was like having an intervention with me about like I don't like the way you've become like, it's like changing before my very eyes. You got double d's now it's crazy. And I was like, what is so wrong about being a slut and he was like, it's just not cool. I was like, but what's wrong with it? Like, actually tell me, like what you think is wrong with it? If I'm doing it's safely consentially and my partners like respect me, And he was just like, it's not a good look. I was like why, and he just could never tell me why.
Speaker 1: He was just like me, if it's not your thing, who cares. I'm not fucking you.
Speaker 4: I think my only answer for why would be like and I don't think that a peer can tell you this. For me, I think about like my kids because people ask me a lie. They asked us during our final show in New York, Oh, wheezy, we know you talk about wanting kids.
Speaker 1: Would you want your daughter to do this?
Speaker 4: And I was like yeah, Like, but I also know in my brain I'm thinking, oh, because i feel like I've excelled at it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I only wouldn't want my kid to do porn because it wouldn't be me more than I'm worried about everyone else. Yeah, I know the way people make me.
Speaker 3: Driving, Like when you first get your driver's license, your parents are not worried about how you drive.
Speaker 2: They're worried about all the other drivers.
Speaker 4: I actually lying, though, it's a real thing when you It's like people when they think about their kids being gay, they worry about the world so much. Yeah, that's the only thing that would terrify me other than that I want kids one day, so that's psych a real and I.
Speaker 2: Don't want kids, so yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: But I feel like it's just won't be a big deal.
Speaker 3: It won't be I mean to me, sex is a normal, natural thing. I just had this conversation on the phone in the way that people are viewing people who just have different sex, even like non monogamous sex. Whenever you talk to someone or you know they're not familiar with the lifestyle or being open about a woman that does this. I was just telling her, like, bro, I'm so over the way people view sex, like as if you don't have it, and if you don't, like, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: A whole hierarchy, A whole hierarchy, like oh, big word, A big word.
Speaker 4: But I've talked about this reference a lot about Cardi b shaming escorts, and basically saying I never escorted.
Speaker 1: I was only a stripper.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure there's a porn star that's like, h, I would never do a gag bang with this many guys or vped like there's someone that's gonna put punch you down when they've already done something, right, Yeah, I do it with people do drugs.
Speaker 1: I'd be like they do are you? Like, oh you do stunt and all? Well, I only do crack o cad or Like, what do you mean, I'm very I get very whitney, babe. I'm like, okay, key, that is very white, like I just came with black people.
Speaker 4: I do want to ask you, So you have a partner that you brought to the av Anawards who looks so happy and like just excited to be by your side. And obviously it is exciting because you got to have a big milestone accomplishment.
Speaker 1: There was you, a white girl and a latina, right, And I remember seeing the trucks drive by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he went on. He went on the trucks like he ain't. Little Douvall.
Speaker 3: Space was not blasted nowhere across Vegas like y'all was on.
Speaker 2: Goddamn truck and.
Speaker 4: We haven't really had a lot of I mean, we haven't really had anybody.
Speaker 1: We have black people, some white, and then once in a blue Asian Latino when they're black.
Speaker 4: So it is seriously like we really don't really mix it up because this podcast is black. And I'm curious about I saw you say that a Japanese schoolgirl fetish was your thing and that you loved it and that you felt a little guilty to say it. But now that you've been doing doing sex work and making peorn and shit like that, do you think that, like you're I haven't really seen you do much Asian girl shit, dude.
Speaker 1: Japanese school girl thing is more of my own personal life.
Speaker 2: But I don't I don't think like my brand.
Speaker 1: Like really relies on my Asian neists at all. I mean, it's your body type.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, I'm a pack for sure, a pagnation, but like that's but yeah, I don't think my Asianists really had like I feel like by the time I came into the industry, especially the way I did it through only fans, where I wasn't given jobs. I was just creating like content into the epher. I never really leaned into the Asian nests. I mean, I like to do Asian things because I'm Asian, so obviously that like is closer to my own fetishes, But like the poorn I create is just based on my own like personal sexy realities like pe and gangmings.
Speaker 3: How do you separate the things that you like in your personal life? So what you decide to film put on camera and shoot port?
Speaker 5: I think like it's just kind of like when you it's like you create a baby, right, and then you worry about what everyone else thinks. So there are certain things I'll keep to myself, like being a Japanese schoolgirl and being like doing that weird shit over there, and cattle prods and shit, and there's like stuff that I feel like would sell and make money, but are also things that I also like to do, but at least are marketable for everyone else.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, let's go back to the partner. That's why I asked, so he doesn't do porn. When we were talking to Joan Angel, I remember she was saying like.
Speaker 1: Her husband didn't do In fact, her husband.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: Next thing, you know, she needed a dick one day, which you made pump I needed a human dildo. Do you think that it's been a little difficult not to take data sex worker?
Speaker 1: Or is it how's it been?
Speaker 5: I remember I made an OnlyFans the day me and my boyfriend started dating. He just asked me to be his girlfriend. And it was the same day I had made an only Fans. I was already We were really clear, like what type of time I was on, Like I was already a hoe I had already. I was throwing sex parties for many years before I made an OnlyFans and I was already bringing him to those type of parties. Like it wasn't like a huge leap to do porn, Like that was just an extension of shit I would probably already do. Like no sentence I say, is like surprising to him, Like he already was like with the shits, Like he was like, I like it, has he had.
Speaker 2: A problem at all?
Speaker 3: We talk about sometimes it not being a problem with the person, but what everyone else around them thinks. Has he felt like the pressure from his friends or any anyone around his circle that he wiped an OnlyFans girl.
Speaker 1: No, his homies were woke.
Speaker 5: I would say, like we've done like content together where we did like a podcast but where people ask us about how dating is, and of course, like the commenters are going to have right issues and call him like a simp and stuff. And he's a black guy too, so there's like a there's kind of like a dynamic there that I feel like a lot of guys are like, wait, what him right? And he's I think he knows himself pretty well. So he's been pretty like mature about it. And also it's like for all the shit that people give him, there's a lot of shit people give me, and it's just kind of like you just stand on business.
Speaker 1: Also, he can fuck hose.
Speaker 2: I'm not holding.
Speaker 1: Him like he's we can go fuck a hole right now. It's not my business, So.
Speaker 2: What are your boundaries relation?
Speaker 1: If we like work in set.
Speaker 4: I've had so many conversations with friends soor I'd interrupt you where they're like kind of asking me about why I'm getting back into this open thing, and I'm like, bro, because the more I'm in it, the more I see that sex doesn't really matter, the more that I'm experiencing love. And I'm curious, like, are most of your friends other people that work in the sex industry and for the ones who aren't, they struggled with.
Speaker 1: You being Kazumi no, because I feel like I'm so outwardly like today I had like my I had my last girl. She gave me a fill obviously as you can see, and I always.
Speaker 5: Like unleash everything, like and she's just like under the duress of like me just talking about squirting and gangbangs like for an hour and a half. And the same with my trainer who trained me earlier today, and so like like when like everyone that knows me knows what type of time around because I legally just can't shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: You could arrest me. I can't stop talking about this is why.
Speaker 2: I tell my friend.
Speaker 3: I tell my friends all the time, don't already know it's gonna kidnap me. I'm too loud and talk too much.
Speaker 1: It's like the no filter shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think they're worry.
Speaker 3: I did want to go back to my question though, if he can go fuck whatever girl you're you know, you make content with a lot of different people.
Speaker 2: What are your boundaries like in the within the relationship.
Speaker 5: I don't really have any boundaries really for just communicate okay, okay with me I mean, where do.
Speaker 2: You do that would like hurt you?
Speaker 5: If you're gonna give me boundaries first of all, then a reverse UNO card, then you can't cream pie. But it our bitches too. But once he's like, I don't care about cream pies and I don't care about cream pies.
Speaker 1: That's just like a respect You have no rules right now, I which can't beat that. I just need communication.
Speaker 5: Like it's like, okay, if it's my birthday, which is Valentine's Day by the way, and then you decide.
Speaker 2: I got to get a double situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and if you decide to just not hang out with me on my birthday, which is also Valentine's Day, then that's like you must have might as well have punched me in a pussy even day four years twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, So for boundaries, Mandy and I literally I remember when we were a few days ago, we were saying, like, oh, getting an open situation. You got to figure out what it is You've got to you know, has there been anything that's come up that made you feel like, ooh, my feelings are hurt?
Speaker 1: I would say I'm pretty secure of myself. Honestly, I like for example, like, let's say I'm not the best deep proder.
Speaker 5: I'm just like Tiana Trump. We don't know how to deep pro We have enthusiasm, we have spit, and we have two hands, but I can't do the little same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm a loser.
Speaker 5: And my boyfriend can find a girl who a real eater? Who am I to be a hater and like stop him from that journey?
Speaker 1: But that sex talk?
Speaker 3: Yeah what about Oh yeah what about date nights with other girls?
Speaker 1: I date guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, my seeing other guys is not limited to work. I would find out like a little like intense, like if my only other outlets were just in work, Like before porn, I was already like I had like homies, I fuck and stuff.
Speaker 2: So what about him?
Speaker 3: It's been four years in a relationship. You're able to date other guys. You can have sex with other guys and girls and do whatever you want. He has no rules, You have no rules? What about him?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 2: Has you in a relationship with him?
Speaker 5: He's the vast I wish I just talk to him. He just rules like he's my best friend. I Mean it's like sometimes I've had guys ask like, well, what does he have, right. I mean it's like he has me, you know, like we like you have a real person that's really supportive, and that's outside of cloud, that's outside of sex, that's outside of anything like this is a person that, like I just generally love. But also I believe in I'm polyamorous, and I really I believe in relationship anarchy. So just because I'm doing something of someone else doesn't mean it takes away from you. Like I believe love is like a glass. Isn't like a glass of water where I poured into something and someone gets lust. And I think love is like sunlight. I have enough love for me, my boyfriend, my friends, my job, my everything, and there's still enough love to spill over.
Speaker 4: I'm a good things real because I don't feel I feel that I feel like sex just not love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel like you got enough pussy to give out and not love.
Speaker 4: I think as far as like the other way around too, Like I feel like, uh, love for me is in ways so sacred that I can't manage it.
Speaker 1: But I also wonder if it has to do with trauma.
Speaker 4: I just realized while talking to a friend of mine, I have never not been cheated on and I was like, oh, so sad, so sorry, But a lot of women have that story. Yeah, And so I thought to myself, is it that because it's not like I'm feeling forced to do an open relationship. To be frank, I kind of enjoy some of the stories that I've been hearing, right, So it's like maybe I can only feel or I only feel like the love is the thing that I have. If you can sexually be with other people, and I've been cheated on in the past, maybe that made me feel unloved. I don't know, unpacking it in therapy, but that has been the thing that I would love to let go of. And just even hearing you say relationship anarchy, I don't. I don't think I've ever heard that word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just say he has nothing to do with each other.
Speaker 5: Like let's say, like for example, like I if me and my boyfriend are fighting, I don't think that has anything to do anyone else. It doesn't mean like all my otter relationships are like fucked up. Also, like those are just like it's the same with friendships, right if like Wesy goes and gets dinner off someone else and they have better dinner than you had with her.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean that she's a whacker homie. It's they're just they're.
Speaker 5: Incomparable, because especially with porn, it's like I'm having amazing sex with people all the fucking time.
Speaker 1: So it's like, how can you even right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's like then you understand that once the cameras are off and maybe we'll fuck a little more and maybe get lunch. It's just like it's as much meaning as you decide to give it. So once I'm cool.
Speaker 1: I'm cool.
Speaker 4: Well, I know your boyfriend is great, but let's get into our panella shit, which is our new segment.
Speaker 2: For the week.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, this to me, I've seen it a few times and I want to know if you've ever heard of it?
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of the Facebook? Are we Dating the Same Guy? No? I don't have a Facebook. There's more than ninety.
Speaker 3: Seven either, but they have it broken down by the cities. Actually, oh, okay, Are we Dating the Same Guy?
Speaker 4: Is a trend that has two hundred Facebook groups where women share red flags about individual men basically sink to make sure they're not dating another person. So since this last January twenty twenty four, three point five million members have taken screenshots of a man's dating profile posted it into the city's group, saying an et people are trying to figure out what's going on. The groups are moderated by volunteers, and they are describing this as a feminist group. No address is just first.
Speaker 1: Name in photo.
Speaker 4: The group often has exposed men and ruined some relationships. So they got their first lawsuit. There was a guy in the or Chicago man who is suing dozens of women for seventy five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Dozens of women, dozen for seventy five million dollars.
Speaker 4: Yep, after they posted negative reviews on the are we dating the same guye page describing him as a very clingy ghoster and yeah this sounds like oxymoron. Yeah, very clingy and a ghoster. So I sorry, okay, it was two summer things. But the District Court of Illinois now has it the Northern District. It hasn't been you know, this sid on yet, but bitch, I'm not gonna lie. I wondered, like, is it a violation of privacy of like.
Speaker 1: Being like a shitty person?
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy?
Speaker 3: So a few things I do know that they've closed down some of the sites, but like to protect sex workers. I know there's a lot of there's a lot of websites that were out where you could share your experiences with clients and things like that. To me, I don't think this is a violation. I don't either, especially with everything being on social media, especially especially if he met if he was meeting women on public profile dating apps, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 4: I think you're not posting sexual picture, you're not posting private text.
Speaker 1: Maybe then like if someone treated you bad.
Speaker 5: Him making a seventy five million dollar dollar lossau it was way more embarrassing than.
Speaker 1: Like than like talking about how don't know money.
Speaker 5: Like if you have trouble dating, like you're gonna have way more trouble dating now, Like what I agree?
Speaker 1: And his picture is on there? Yeah, oh see awkward, bro, I.
Speaker 4: Would have died. I am not gonna lie. There's not a lot of black men on there, so that's probably why. But I did type in two or three names if they popped.
Speaker 3: Up, well there's uh so if you go to like your city on Facebook, you have to be approved oftentimes to go in there. But literally they'll start saying I date a guy that's this name, has many kids in this area? Does anyone have a partner that relates to this information? And then they'll start like seeing if they're dating the same This is how much men lie, bro Now there's a website.
Speaker 5: I think we lie as much. I don't know if we have, we just get less pressed about that.
Speaker 4: I think we probably lie about ourselves like women like like, oh I never do this, or I never complain. I think we lie more about ourselves than maybe the intent of dating. I think that's the larger issue is that sure lies alive. But a lot of these men have probably made women think they were the.
Speaker 1: Only one for our lives, our sexual health.
Speaker 4: No, no, When I say that, I mean I think girls are just kind of being like.
Speaker 1: But a man is like I'm single and their wife.
Speaker 2: And I will lying on.
Speaker 5: One thing that's like hilarious is whenever I start dating or talking to a guy, I always tell them like, look, I'm in an open relationship, so I want to communicate that to you. I also do porn, so obviously I'm already fucking other people, and I already have my heart set. So what we're doing is we're just gonna have fun and almost every single time. They always have like a girl that's not their girl, and they're like, that's not my girl, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Always like, but does she think she go girl? Yeah? Sleeping together? Are you guys fucking do you guys have kids?
Speaker 2: Or what's how many sometimes left together?
Speaker 5: I am so happy that I have a boyfriend for real, because these streets are crazy and I don't even have I'm not even really really on the streets like that, Like I'm like, whoa Like every I will think almost every single guy that I'm casually fucking has a girl that's not their girl, but they're like together but they're not together, and like, uh, you don't have to meet her, and also you don't have to follow me back.
Speaker 1: That's what you don't say.
Speaker 3: Every Everybody got somebody, Like I say it all the time when you meet someone.
Speaker 2: I don't think everybody is single out the gate.
Speaker 3: Everybody has somebody, even if they're not claiming them, there's someone that they could call. The podcast knows throughout the time since the inception of the spot, I had the nigga twenty four seven.
Speaker 2: He ain't no longer in the picture, but I agree.
Speaker 3: I saw the niggas still don't speed out if I want somebody, somebody over there. Everybody got somebody just in a corner somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And it's always weird because it's like, that's there, I'm telling you the truth, so why can't you truth it right back.
Speaker 1: I'm just so used to lying, that's it. Yeah, And that's it. It's like they love to lie, and it's like, bro, I can tell you're like lying, Like it's like really weird because I'm telling you that I have a boyfriend and I do porn and I do gammings, and you're still lying.
Speaker 3: Like so used to even with like not having that emotional connection to sex. Like you know, clearly I've been in an open, swinging whatever label you want to put on my last relationship. And it wasn't even that he was fucking out the bitches. We was fucking other bitches and I told him we could have another bitch. It was the fact that he lied. It's like also the lie being let's focus on ourselves and not have other people in our relationship at the moment. So we weren't going to the sex club. But it's because he was bringing the mother bitches to the sex club boot Tomato. So it's like it's the lies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we hate him. I hate him. Who what's his name?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Fuck you?
Speaker 2: Yep, Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: I think you know about assume Andy if watching this he still watched the Guy Show.
Speaker 5: Because I feel like a lot of guys like they won't like I always tell people like, I want to give you enough respect to have all the information you need to know about me, should decide if you want to fuck with me. And I feel like a lot of guys are insecured and once you know the whole truth that they just suck ass that I'm just going to bounce. And it's like I would respect you a lot more if you just told me. Like the dynamic like talking to somebody.
Speaker 2: Do you think women do?
Speaker 4: I think a lot of girls have said, oh, you can tell me, and then they've probably used that against someone, and we do hold things against No, No, I'm saying, like just being truthful, that's what she's saying.
Speaker 3: But yeah, if the man if if if as a woman, you get the honest answer, it's not you use it against them.
Speaker 2: The man told you exactly who the hell you was. And if it doesn't work, for you move.
Speaker 1: So I don't think that's what I'm saying, though.
Speaker 4: I think that women have tried to act like they have give the floor for honesty, and then they pick at that honesty much like someone is saying, hey, I'm bisexual really even with a guy before.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean by that.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of experiences men have had with trying to be open got fucked up, and so now they've sucked it up for us like that is what I really believe to be true, especially with men with by situations. But let's dig into ho facts I never we might need you for part two. Hope facts we always could be like would find people that we could talk about or honor or whatever. You're from an OnlyFans era, but you're big in hosted the Avian Awards, whereas most Avian Awards have had porn star hosts. So I'm curious to know who's an OG only fans girl? It got popularized in the pandemic and how many years can an OG be an only fans game? And if so, is there anyone that you'd want to make uh following the career footsteps of exnted a plug for sure?
Speaker 1: Oh good, one. Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I remember like looking at those people and it was like when I remember, like when you start building a brand for yourself, you don't ask yourself who's your competition? You just ask yourself, whose names do I want to be mentioned in the same room? Like I want to be, like what I want to be mentioned in the same sentence as those people. That's real business talk. Yeah, it's like it's community over competition. There's unlimited semen and money for us, So I would like to be compared to those people, Like those are like big dogs, like they've been doing it for a while. They they are trailblazers and they do their own shit. And the cool thing of only fans people is that there's no like handbook because we don't have agents and we don't have like I don't know, I don't I don't.
Speaker 1: Think they have, so they just be doing their own ship.
Speaker 4: Have you thought about crossing over even just having the experience of porn awards, like, have you thought? Damn, there's some things I haven't been able to do because I'm an only fans girl.
Speaker 5: Like I would say, like in terms of like mainstream mainstream, like like I was telling someone.
Speaker 1: You're like cool kids porn star.
Speaker 4: I put I did that in quotation mark for people listening because Kauz mean it said, I do only fans, I'm not really a porn star.
Speaker 1: There is this difference for lingo.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, people know you, but maybe the guy jerking off to only porn doesn't.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's why I'm I think.
Speaker 5: Enough mainstream to think to be anointed a porn star. But I think my fans were the ones that anointed me first, because I feel like it's more of a relevancy, you think, than a career. Yes, it's kind of like, do people think you're a porn start, then I guess you are.
Speaker 3: I've ran into Cinnamon Love at the ab and O Origin. She's so good, listen, Jesus so sweet. And we were looking around and she was like, this is the first year. She was like, I don't know a lot of people here. She was like, there's so many content creators and me Love is your grandmother. By the way, it's not the porn like, it's not the porn stars. And you know, porn for the last couple decades, you have your stars and now a lot of the stars are entrepreneurs or women that own their own platforms and aren't coming in through the agencies, And she was looking around like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: So many the average turnaround for porn for people in porn is eight months. So even I my first sear and porn, my first seen in porn was eleven eleven, twenty twenty two, so one year just passed a few, like a few months ago, so I'm pretty new to the game, and even I.
Speaker 1: Was like, who the fuck are these people?
Speaker 2: Wow, I do not know.
Speaker 5: I think another thing too, is like when you watch porn, it's like you could see the porn on your timeline, whereas like with only fans content creators, a lot more of it is like locked behind shit. So of course a lot of these people like, we don't know who the fuck they are because they'reund their social media game. There's not like a big backing of like browsers or like a big company giving them hell exposure, which is why a lot of people still do mainstream forty exposure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to ask you something.
Speaker 4: So you've obviously probably aren't in this category because you've reached the hunparf.
Speaker 1: You're over just being only fans girl.
Speaker 4: Right when we had Havana Ginger on, she had made some comments that I kind.
Speaker 1: Of fucked with because I felt them to be true. She was like these only band.
Speaker 4: Girls that we put in and nowhere, Like I had to be on set, I had to do X y Z And I can't remember the other porn star we had on, but they kind of applied the same thing, like only.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely a thing. Why aren't you making money?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: So I would say I've heard that argument a bunch of times, and I totally get it because now I've been on set and that shit is so hard.
Speaker 1: But I would say a lot of people, yeah, it's a long it's a long fucking day. So it's a long day. You're getting underpaid, you don't choose the.
Speaker 2: Talent, you don't own the rights of the footage.
Speaker 1: You're not getting royal Yes, why do we do it? Exposure?
Speaker 5: And you know, for a long time that was the only path it took to become a port star.
Speaker 1: I will say.
Speaker 5: They're just completely different career paths, Like it's the same thing as like a stripper or an escort versus domination. There are different things I would say a lot of people when I was like mostly an OnlyFans girl, were like.
Speaker 1: You're not a porn star. I was kind of like, it's anointed by my fans, because that's like what I like to believe.
Speaker 5: I would say, it's when they try to switch over. I wouldn't say one is harder than the other. It's like different strengths, right, because when you start being booked by companies, you are under like the duress of like why are these people fuck with you enough? With the social politics, with competing with other people that have to say niches you, whereas with OnlyFans. A lot of these porn girls kind of struggle to make money because now you're wearing a lot of hats. You're the marketer, you're the editor, you're creating your own content. You're doing all of this, and a lot of them are not that great at social media, which is an issue, so they don't make as much money as like girls who just do TikTok transitions.
Speaker 4: Now, I want to ask you something that Nicole Kit brought up.
Speaker 1: We interviewed her.
Speaker 4: She started saying she was beautiful and fun, and we talked about safety and one of the pros and cons we talked about with OnlyFans versus porn is that you don't really know someone's results. They don't necessarily go through these secure channels with OnlyFans content creation, whereas porn is a little more I don't know professional.
Speaker 1: I can't find the word. But I want to talk about your experience. Have you been tricked? Have you caught something from someone that's done that to you?
Speaker 5: I would never meet up with someone sex worker or not without seeing a test first. I even like I just like I started fucking on like this dude at my gym.
Speaker 1: I was like, show me a new test and he was like, where do I get tested? And I just sent him to address I don't do that. That's just common practice to me because I'm a super slut, like I won't fucking die broer, So I LOKI have never had an issue like I think people like to make this myth that like escorts are only fans, people are dirtier. But bro, why are you meeting up with anyone without a test?
Speaker 4: But I think what Nicole was saying to her point, she said a lot of people have been photoshopping results. She said that I guess there's a secured site. She said something.
Speaker 1: About you if talent testing, you just stand the QR code. But like if they.
Speaker 5: Have the talent testing thing and that's past certified under and if they're even photoshopping it, that's something that someone would do porn or only fan regardless, that's just a shitty person.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, yeah, had you caught something in your sex careero And.
Speaker 5: I would say, yeah, I have, But I would say the cool thing is like I think I'm way safer now than like I was like a billion years ago, you know what I mean, Not that I ever even really caught things back then, it was just kind of like now I'm a lot more sexually responsible, Like for example, like educated, I'm sure. Yeah, yeah, Like I get tested every seven days. I get tested.
Speaker 1: Ambish that blood.
Speaker 5: Regardlessah, blood in your ine, regardless of fucking that much, just because like it's my career and I fuck people outside the industry, and if I like bring something on set then everyone gets mad at me and I won't get booked and it's just a fucking headache and my boyfriend gets mad.
Speaker 1: It's just shit, what's it?
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask you, what is that? What is it like when you catch something, do you have to fucking tell the last twenty people? Like, do you start telling the company?
Speaker 5: Well, I get tested every seven days, so there's luck hopefully not like that many people. But it's a much more easier conversation because the stigma is gone. It's just like what happens.
Speaker 3: Stigma that community, though I think it's still very much a stigma to ask people for their results or tell them to get tested, or talk about catching something with your partner.
Speaker 5: I remember I was talking to this athlete redacted, and I was like hey.
Speaker 1: He was like, hey, you know, come break in my roof. I want to fuck you again.
Speaker 5: I was like, whatever, show me a test and he called me a nut job. I was like, you're're an athlete. You could have a doctor come to you right now and get you tested right now. That tells me you don't know, and.
Speaker 1: That means you're just gonna die, bro, Like what the hell? Like fuck off?
Speaker 5: I fucking enough sexy asked guys to don't have to deal with that, like yeah, fuck Like. I just was like, you're a nut like what and he was like it's on my phone, just like, come over, I'll show you. I was like, send me to screenshot and he was just acting.
Speaker 1: So dumb about it. I was like, no, I'm not coming, like why that's not I do? And also what do I get out of it? Comdea, Yeah, I only.
Speaker 5: Have sex with people that respect me, and I think a lot of people can't say the same.
Speaker 2: What does that look like?
Speaker 1: What is getting tested?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's like a basic Like I have a sexual partner and we've been fucking for like a year now, and I still ask, regardless every three months, every three months it's been, it's been almost even days, showed me a new one, and if you can't do it, then I just I don't show up. And it's like, don't pressure me, don't make me feel dumb, don't make me be like, dude, I'm clean. That's do it at all.
Speaker 1: Mandy and I just had a Patreon episode like at the top of the year where she was like, what does it mean?
Speaker 4: And we all kind of did for a guy to respect you, and the answer wasn't really consistent with what we could say or what even our our Patreon community was saying.
Speaker 5: I that one, I I love bro a new one. I'm like, don't just show me an old one. Because I don't know what she did yesterday. And I've been in enough like sex parties. No, you guys can be fucking wild like I've like been to like gangming parties where the guy is just like I'm a just raw dog and like be like the Elemt Guide raw dog and random chick with no info.
Speaker 1: Not me, Bro, I think the forny brain of a man is just like dumb. No, it's just Russian roulette.
Speaker 2: What they do?
Speaker 1: They have no optic permanence. If you're gone, they're like, man, what now? Let's talk about So.
Speaker 4: Women that are having sex with just one partner or maybe a safe partner, Bob comes up a lot and.
Speaker 1: I'm cream pie out our bitches, Bro, if he's fucking out.
Speaker 4: Of chicks, I was gonna ask you, have you ever in your personal life caught BV and been like, Okay, this is common because I'm having sex or is this because something's off?
Speaker 1: I don't really get BB or UT.
Speaker 4: Guys, how do you care for your vagina being that you're having sex with multiple people?
Speaker 1: And what tips do you think you could share for I love not to have like ritualistic sex, but I have a ritual before sex, like even if it's casual, just because like if you know how to do it, why would you Obviously if it's like like the night before, I was just have a go pouric acid in. That's a normal thing to do.
Speaker 5: And then I mean I just shower and I like to do shout with distilled water and a few drops of iodine and then I'm like chill, iode, yeah, like a little like just a few drops of eye.
Speaker 3: By the way, By the way, ain't that something if you are allergic to shellfish you can't have.
Speaker 1: Some Oh well, sorry for you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the high levels of iodine is could be in fit. But I get I think I know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: But like you know, it's like you you know, you don't use that that douche water. You jump it out and you put distilled water or tap.
Speaker 4: I don't think a lot of people know that. I've bought an actual douche that's empty. Yeah, and just I've only used water to flat water because I.
Speaker 1: Just like the douchet to bork acid sandy granulars.
Speaker 2: I was wondering how you got that out.
Speaker 1: No need protector acid acid, but.
Speaker 4: Tea tree oils respositories have been my favorite. I know some people it burns, but I've gotten them at Whole Foods for years.
Speaker 1: Are called emerita. I've always liked those. But the boric asked one, I know the girls live, so that's been your practices. Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I'll shower, I'll baby wipe before it all, you know, I'll spread to ankles, I'll spread a hips.
Speaker 1: That's what my mom told me, because your legs be right by the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a small ankles. That's the tip.
Speaker 1: I love wearing ingerie. Okay, I like that too. What is what is your hord dirve tip for our hoard dirve to hold you?
Speaker 2: The spraying of the ankles.
Speaker 1: That's a tip right down we go before.
Speaker 2: I never never heard of them.
Speaker 4: I'm going to said that on another podcast. Yet maybe I never said it because I enjoyed spray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never told me.
Speaker 4: It has to be right here because it's where you rest the foot on the neck and the knees.
Speaker 1: Where else, So inside the knees, inside the knees, and then the ankles and then like your innerhace inside super strong, not.
Speaker 2: Wrong.
Speaker 4: Okay, So yeah, tell us your sex tip that you feel like whether maybe it's men pleasing women with women pleasing.
Speaker 1: Men, or hetero or k relationships, we want to hear it.
Speaker 5: I feel like the best I remember when I fucked isamic So I love you, babe.
Speaker 1: He was amazing and he was just so good.
Speaker 5: I was like, what makes good sex versus or what makes good sex versus great sex? And he was like, it's how you feel before, after and during. Like it's like there's been scenes I've had where it's like me and the guy don't interact at all, and then like once the camera's on, it said, we fuck, and then afterwards it's just like you come and then just here's a towel.
Speaker 1: And that's cool too because we're at work whatever.
Speaker 5: I don't need to be in love with you every single time, but I always have amazing chemistry with him because he always makes it a point to just be really present, Like he's very intentional. Everyone in the world loves Maxwell. When he comes on set, he gives you fucking roses.
Speaker 1: He rules.
Speaker 4: He is a porn start by the way, that got a standing ovation for Best Actors.
Speaker 1: Everyone loves him.
Speaker 5: He makes me feel so good wow, and he's so fine and his penis is hums. I love that guy, and yeah, we always have really good sex. Also, when I fuck Johnny Sims, he told me like there's like just there's like fifty ways to do missionary. It's fifty ways to do dog It's so that's a great transition point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like my favorite way to do doggie is on the bed. My knees are bent and my legs are inside, not on the outside of his knees. I need them inside to my puss a little more crow boning.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's the one today. And my favorite missionary is me like with my feet on the chest not straight down.
Speaker 3: I like I liked.
Speaker 5: Him like trying to turn me like cause the flips. Like I like to be, like you like to be you like to be? Yeah, I like to wait to say that for that.
Speaker 1: We just went to a cooking cloth.
Speaker 2: It made some chicken years.
Speaker 1: I don't even think Spratchcock was it was it? No, it was airlined. I went to a dick riding school, And I'm like trying to learn how you went to a dick riding school? Yeahs on you her info? She like does touring Datesomi. No, No, she's a black woman.
Speaker 2: Was on Tiomi.
Speaker 5: Her name was her instagrams Fantasy Fitness MD. I don't know what we're gonna She was teaching me how to ride some some alien penis. I was like, which kind what kind of dick is this? I was like to learn how to three sixty?
Speaker 1: Like, so you really really learned something from this class.
Speaker 5: I really take like my performing super seriously, like when I did when I was prepping for my gang Bang, I had asked so many people, I did so much research. I asked every single fan, I asked every single girl that I knew was made a legendary gang Bang, and I was I remember, like on the makeup chair, I was just writing like a bunch of ad lib quotes of dirty talk to say just because my brain broke.
Speaker 4: Now that is a very interesting thing because I feel like when I've podcasted, I've never wrote a joke, but I wrote little things that I need to bring.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to say harder, please, don't forget it.
Speaker 2: You have to write to say harder.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: But like you know, like I had like a lot of lines that I was ready to say, wait, like what I want?
Speaker 2: I was about to say, can you run down some of the lines one of my.
Speaker 5: Favorites that I feel like makes every guy go ape shit. It's just like fuck me till I'm ugly fuck me. I've never said that meaningly when I bought to tonight.
Speaker 1: It's impossible. I'm so cute La. I'll say that and guys will be like, no, she's not well, too bad. Make a mess on me. You can't take my power. I know care I love.
Speaker 2: Make a mess on me.
Speaker 1: That's like what I say, make a mess.
Speaker 4: I've been saying make a mess because the book Cocky Shit probably got that in my head.
Speaker 1: But I think I'm trying to think of some new shit I've said.
Speaker 4: Oh I know what I said, and I said it on my period and it was a full move and we were like did we do a spell just now?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So basically, when he was fucking me, I was like, oh my god, my pussy was made for you to come inside of tonight.
Speaker 1: That's the only reason I was born. That was your whfe. It was your birth friend. I came to a second after that. I love that refective. It was effective.
Speaker 4: So Kazumi, obviously you have to come back because that wasn't enough stories.
Speaker 1: But tell people how they can support you the best. Please buy my porn on my OnlyFans dot com slash Kazuomi's world. It is how I paid the bills. I'm also so nice to my fans.
Speaker 2: I love it. I'm about to subscribe.
Speaker 1: I love my fans. They're so cute. I remember there was a guy and he this is stupid.
Speaker 5: He sent me a picture of him with cappy barrows and ship, and because I told him, I recommended him to go to a capy barre cathet unrelated.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh my god, they're so dumb and fat and stupid. I love them.
Speaker 5: And he was like ha haa, like you're only fans surprise subscribers. And I was like, pause, so keep that ship out your fucking mouth. Don't ever say that ship about my people ever.
Speaker 2: Get that's how we believe you.
Speaker 1: I saw that clippy U say, and you make three on there thousand a month. I my fans were so cute.
Speaker 5: They like, don't bother me, Like they go to my meet and greets and wait two hours to give me like a little snack, and then like nobody has ever made.
Speaker 1: You feel like they were going to kill you. I saw how some of them look this week. No, mine are so cool. I don't know. My fans are reflection of me, and they're like swaggy people tattooed you. That's knife That's what I'll be.
Speaker 3: Saying about them, Barnes, clear representation of Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 4: Well, we only have one person that tattooed us, so anyone you have nine, nine, nine people to bitch.
Speaker 3: We've been doing this ship money we need we need eight yeah, yeah, yeah. If you've had a horrible decisions on you, please make sure to send it so that we can shout out to our fans in Chicago.
Speaker 2: They got horrible right here on a form.
Speaker 4: I love it, so yes, please come back. And also when you come back, we got to make you this podcast, bitch, because I can't watch one more clip you getting somebody else clicks except for ours. Well, we'll put all of the links in the bio where you can support Kazumi and see her get game banged and Bukaki and eight out and all the things.
Speaker 1: But I'll see it on.
Speaker 3: But also make sure you head on over guys if you love us and want to link with us in Atlanta. We are part of the second annual Black Black Effects Festival on Saturday, April the twenty seventh. Make sure you get your tickets now at black Effect dot com.
Speaker 4: You don't feel like going back to Atlanta because going to Atlanta is like going to Applebee's, they say, then just come to London and make it international. Will be there May fifth. This will be a whole new show, different than you saw last Valentine's Day, so come through.
Speaker 1: We can't wait to see you.
Speaker 2: That's right, we'll be at the Earth Theater. Make sure you get your tickets.
Speaker 3: At whorehive dot com. That will also be in the description of this episode. And again, if you want to support us, head on over to Patreon. That's patreon dot com. Back slash horrible.
Speaker 1: Do that, then go look at this bitch is pussy That's.
Speaker 3: Right, and then can yet another episode of horrible decisions.
Speaker 2: Bye, it's bonus Beach. Welcome to another town hall for.
Speaker 3: Everybody. I don't know if Barry sent the bingo card around, but basically, let's Barry Barry. Let's give it to you.
Speaker 1: Barry.
Speaker 2: What is the key word for this evening?
Speaker 3: That if it is said, everyone must take a shot, I'm mute yourself and tell us.
Speaker 2: Pot I didn't even set it up.
Speaker 1: Give me like two seconds, I'll give it to y'all.
Speaker 2: Well, you can set it up. Put it in the chat, y'all.
Speaker 3: There is a card where again any of the words that are said, mark your bingo card, but also take a shot with us.
Speaker 2: As you guys know, not only did I your pumpkin spice latte three days in a row, including on horrible decisions.
Speaker 3: Maybe I have pumpkin ale beer because I am that white and I'm not really.
Speaker 2: White, but maybe I love some pumpkin. And although this.
Speaker 3: Weekend is about to be ninety degrees in New York City, a leaf is falling on the ground, and therefore it's giving fall.
Speaker 2: The leaves has started to fall, you get it, so fall.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's worse, pumpkin or cat? You having a cat or the pumpkin?
Speaker 2: Shit?
Speaker 3: Maybe, bro, black people have cat and black people eat pumpkin. What's crazy is pumpkin pie tastes just like sweet potato, So technically the way y'all all be eating sweet potato pie is really punkin pie. They just put extra brown sugar in it and shit and say it's sweet potato that's all it is.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something about these motherfucking white people in West Hollywood.
Speaker 1: First of all, it's.
Speaker 4: A goddamn dog on my lawn right now, and I'm about to tell her ass pick that shit up.
Speaker 1: Yeah here looking out the window.
Speaker 4: First of all, I'm outside of my own goddamn African American home when this bitch across the street, Nina, takes a shit on my grass. I'm holding a poop bag. Some of y'all were on Live when this bitch is fucking with me two days ago. So Nina takes a shit, and the lady comes out from her kitchen because her kitchen is facing the street in my house, and she goes.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna pick that up?
Speaker 2: What if you wanted to fertilize your motherfucking grab.
Speaker 1: Nika.
Speaker 4: I looked her dead in the face, held up the poop bag so that she could see I had one in my hand. Why would I just have shit all over my own house, bitch? So then I'm like, Okay, she's a bitch. So I get on Live.
Speaker 1: I start talking about her. Right, she made she heard me, Maybe she didn't confirm she heard me.
Speaker 4: This morning, I have a friend of mine who's been staying here for like three weeks while they find the place in La.
Speaker 1: She was like, yo, your neighbor is a wild one. I said, really, what happened?
Speaker 4: She said, I went across the street to say hi because Nina ran over there, and she goes, oh, at least someone likes me. I think your partner, because I guess you just assumed I have a gay. Look Mandy would love that one. Your partner doesn't. I don't know really what transpired between us, but apparently there's an issue.
Speaker 1: Bitch, we got an issue.
Speaker 2: Home.
Speaker 1: You came outside in your robe no shoes, I might add.
Speaker 4: Don't know why white people love walking around with no shoes on, and told me to pick up my own dog shit.
Speaker 2: Son living in a house is crazy to tell you to pick up your left ass dog shit, which I can't believe that.
Speaker 1: Bitch said your partner, Why would you assume I'm gay?
Speaker 3: I can't absolutely believe she said your partner. I probably would too, I told you you'd be getting.
Speaker 4: Stund Well, maybe it's my car, because I feel like niggas think I have a nigga car like the Matt Green's giving niggas.
Speaker 1: So maybe that's it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but bitch, you got a lot of goddamn nerves. So anyway, that's the chronicles of what it's like to it's just the househit is weird. I almost miss being an apartment already. So I love that crazy that you even say that, because one of the things about my building that I love. I lived in the Bronx in LEPPOKCHESTERAI for motherfuckers six years. Ain't no, not now one neighbor now, one name, not a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: We would get in the.
Speaker 1: Fuck no, no, that's just New York. No, no, no, no, That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We would get in the elevator and almost feel like we opts and we wasn't.
Speaker 2: Baby in my building. Now we get on, Hey, how was your day? Have a good one? Your dog's so cute?
Speaker 3: Hey, like brother, they share drugs with us. We go and turn up at parties my building right now, Minie does like only three blacks to wear when anyone comes that is up three black. No, I'm one of the black to where when anyone comes here, they'd be like, oh, going to bitch, They say, my fucking numb They just know everyone coming to my house when they come here.
Speaker 1: I hate that shit in this building.
Speaker 4: To tell y'all people they do that at WTF because we the black floor and every time niggas walk in there, he'd be like the floor number five, floor number five.
Speaker 3: Now that's what I'm saying, Bro. In my building, I actually talk to the white people. They're a little cute as dogs.
Speaker 1: Mind you.
Speaker 3: It is giving one hundred and one Dalmatians, you know why, because everybody looks like they pet.
Speaker 2: It's really valid.
Speaker 3: Wow, it look just like the motherfuckers they walk in the beats on the leash.