Speaker 1: To teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge. Hi, guys, for those of you subscribed, welcome to Twatch Flashback with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and tambrid Judge.
Speaker 2: How's it going. It's going good, It's going good. Are you enjoying the flashback? Watching the old episodes? Looking at the clothes and the sunglasses it used to be in Style fifteen fourteen years ago. It's entertaining.
Speaker 1: I just as I'm watching this, all I can think about is thank god I never watched this prior to joining Beverly Hill.
Speaker 2: But why, I mean, the lack of lamb and filler is just over the top, the lack of everything, but also just so many relationships and so many people have like changed for the good, the bad, the whatever, and then some people have stayed exactly the system. Yeah. So I wasn't a big fan of Kamil, not no shit, who could be? Oh yeah, it was just bad. It was bad news.
Speaker 1: Well we are for those of you guys following along. This is episode five and six of Season one of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Episode five is named I would never say that November eleventh, twenty ten, was the air.
Speaker 2: Date thirteen years ago.
Speaker 1: We love to start with a synopsis. Oh synopsis from this episode, It's good Grammar. When Camille hosts a trip to New York to see a Broadway musical starring her husband Kelsey Grammer, the trip is a potential flop. However, when bad news hits Adrian and Kyle frets over a past tussle with Camille. It starts out where Camille tells her friend Nick that she and Kyle are having a little tip. Camille says, Kyle said, why would anyone be interested in being with you without Kelsey there? Camille thought, Wow, am I that invisible?
Speaker 3: At this point?
Speaker 1: Where do you stand on what's brewing between Camille and Kyle.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, we never heard Kyle say those words, and it looks a lot like Camille is trying to twist her words make it into something it's not. What I didn't like is her sister didn't stand up for her. That was total bullshit.
Speaker 3: She just had to like that part will get into it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get in the middle. I feel like there's two sides to every story. I think there's something in the middle. I don't think that Kyle would say something like that, Well why would you why would they want to do that if Kelsey's not there, Like, it just doesn't sound like something I mean.
Speaker 3: And the fact that it all happened off camera, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's very suspicious. And I don't like the way I feel like Camille is definitely acting for the cameras the whole thing with Nick and I just like to flirt with him and touch.
Speaker 3: But also what about when Nick's wife was there?
Speaker 1: Oh, and like we learned that he had a new baby, and yet all of the eye contact between Nick and Camille.
Speaker 3: It's honestly like that.
Speaker 2: Do you I know? But do you think she did it for the show? Do you think they actually have the sexual tension between them? I just don't know, he just had a baby, Like I don't know, it just felt like.
Speaker 3: Total bullshit.
Speaker 1: But like honestly, like this is the like look at me right now, like they're like, I know it was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't embarrassing. And I mean, she's married. I'm I'm sure she's quite clear that her relationship was coming to an end pretty soon. But what was her motivation to be interesting on TV?
Speaker 1: But also if she was trying to make Kelsey, Let's just play Devil's advocate. Let's say this whole thing with Nick was solely to make Kelsey jealous.
Speaker 3: This is with a married man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And at this point, I'm also very curious why does Nick get more screen time than Adrian.
Speaker 2: Well, Adrian obviously had some death in the family, so I feel like she wasn't really in this episode.
Speaker 3: But even in.
Speaker 1: General, I feel like I've seen I feel like I other than me not.
Speaker 3: Knowing what Nick does.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's a tennis instructor, but I don't know if he's just coming to play tennis or teaching her tennis at one point, but he has been in this I mean, he is definitely another housewife at guy I know, I know, and getting involved in all the drama.
Speaker 3: He's like, so tell me about this and this, and I'm like, are you trying?
Speaker 1: And then I started thinking, is she trying to do what LVP is doing with her guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, she treats him like he's a little chihuahua, and it's just it's bizarre behavior. I want to believe that she's doing it for airtime, to be controversial to get people talking, but what she's really getting is hate. Yeah, like a big amount of hate, which I can relate to, but it just it looks nasty. He's married, he just had a kid, she's married, Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: And just blatantly flirting in front of the wife.
Speaker 2: I mean, say, like, why aren't you naked and in a jockstrap or something?
Speaker 1: It's like really, And then there was an emotional moment right after that where Adrian and Kim are shopping.
Speaker 3: I feel like they're at Swirl, which I think is like a Beverly Hills not Swirl. Shoot, what is that?
Speaker 1: Squirrels in San Clementy? Yeah, Swirls in San Clementy, where you guys always shop. But there's another store is it? No?
Speaker 2: No, what's the girl's name, Nony or something like that with the pink care? Is that where? Or is that now? Kyle went? That's where Kyle went.
Speaker 1: It's at the Glenn Center. And it's like this one place that we always go and they like sell t shirt. It's super cute place, but it's like they they.
Speaker 2: Are allowed to place they would never shop at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you guys still there? Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm still there. I've shopped there multiple times. Oh my gosh, I think it was the store was called switch Boutique.
Speaker 3: Switch Swirl, what's the dip? It's all the same thing.
Speaker 1: But while they're shopping, Adrian gets a call that her uncle passed away. At this moment, you do see a different side of Adrian, because I feel like, up till now, we've only just seen Adrian.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the amount you could I mean, you could tell that marriage is over. But after that they but you. I feel like Paul really loved her, and I feel like he was always really trying and she was just I mean, I think the fact that he breathed.
Speaker 1: Her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything he does, breathing, eating, looking, walking, chewing.
Speaker 1: But he did say something that was very It was a wake up call to me this episode. He goes, we've been bickering since the day we met, Like so it was something that I think for a while they got off on, like trying to kind of one out of each other or this banter. But there's only so much anyone can take of doing that, especially when it's the person you're married to and raising kids with.
Speaker 2: I know, but I do love did you love her?
Speaker 1: Her.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that her wedding dress at the end of the hall, like as a piece of art.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I didn't even notice it.
Speaker 2: Yes, like she has it behind glass. It's like from ceiling to floor, like a whole display.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. My Nicole Miller Ones just rolled up in a ball.
Speaker 2: And well I was Cinderella, Mark Sanino. I had three wedding dresses, and as I took them off, he would take them and put them in his car.
Speaker 3: You look like Cinderella. Not that you didn't get to keep them.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't get to keep one of them.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Well, then.
Speaker 1: We we kind of get over to back to Camille and Nick, and then we get over to where Lisa goes over to Kyle's house to see a hypnotherapist to help her with her fear of flying before New York.
Speaker 3: Do you think this actually worked?
Speaker 1: Like when he threw their hands down, I was like, but you could tell Kyle's trying to be like respectful of.
Speaker 2: This d business. I don't know. I mean, one time at Notts, very farmer got hypnotized on stage but I don't even know why. But I don't even know if it worked. I can't even remember. I was young, but I some people believe in it. I don't know. I've never had like the best experience being hypnotized.
Speaker 1: I do know a lot of people that smoke cigarettes that get hypnotized to not smoke cigarettes, and were some people it works, but I think it's like a placebo, like if.
Speaker 2: You really believe what you want to believe, you believe what you want to believe.
Speaker 1: But either way, that guy was giving the fact that Lisa vander Pump was able to not crack.
Speaker 3: Up, knowing that she didn't believe she was. I was pretty amrized.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Now, didn't you and Kyle do something similar on camera? No, we did.
Speaker 1: ESMR, which is like breathing exercise, but that's with like an actual therapist.
Speaker 2: Is Kyle still afraid of flying?
Speaker 1: No, but she still does. Like I think it depends on the circumstance, like tense flying.
Speaker 2: I gotta believe back then when she first started the show, being a mom having a baby, she probably didn't fly a lot. She didn't. I didn't fly a lot when I started the show, and then all of a sudden, you're flying all over the world filming, So I got and I get nervous, you know, I even to this day, you know, all these crazy things go through my head, and you know it's and then I guess, like.
Speaker 3: How I feel about in the car, how I feel about driving?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: So maybe I need to find I wonder if that hypnothera hip no therapist it's still in business and can hook a hook a girl up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do laugh a little bit because Kyle and I got a lot of shit for doing couples.
Speaker 3: Therapy on the show. But she's since seasons one, since seasons one.
Speaker 2: Seasons one, Yes, you guys did a couple therapies. No, that's what all the women oh, yes, yes, yes, they gave you a lot of shit for that. That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like, who does couples therapy?
Speaker 2: But it was friendship therapy as just when.
Speaker 1: You support a bread and you do something together to try to help another friend. But I can't wait to recap that another couple therapy session. But then the women are at the airport and they question why Camille went to New York early, and Kim jokes that it's because of Kyle.
Speaker 2: I swear Kim and Kyle are the worst enemies. I swear all they do is want to break each other down all the time.
Speaker 1: But it's switched, like it's right when you think they're gonna be okay, then the other one is mad at the other one. So, like Kim says, what she asked Emil, is Kelsey meeting you in Hawaii? Camille said no, and Kyle thought it was brave of her to go without him. I kind of believe this version here because later on in the episode we hear Kyle go, I was just asking about your vacation, and Kmille goes, we're not friends like that. I'm sorry, I didn't know that asking about vacations, And I actually consider that surface conversation, not so close friendship conversation.
Speaker 2: I will say that years later it came out that what really was said. So what was said was are they filming you and Kelsey and Hawaii? But they couldn't break the fourth wall back then, so that makes sense. Yeah, and you know it is what it is. If you were Kyle, would you have still gone to someone's husband's performance? If you guys, if you're in a fight.
Speaker 3: I think at that point on Housewives, there wasn't really a choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you probably just like unless you're in an Adrian situation where somebody's passed away, Like you're going on the cast trip.
Speaker 3: It's season one. You show up, you figure it out.
Speaker 2: What about Camille's tour of her New York City apartment, it was kind of cringey, calling it the confined.
Speaker 3: Space, the confined spaces.
Speaker 2: Her complaining there were only three bedrooms and that it was small thirty five hundred square feet, her children have to share a room, and it did just like I think she said, it was small like ten times.
Speaker 1: But I'm also confused by Kelsey's confessional because clearly this confessional was done. In my opinion, I have no idea, but I feel like this confessional was done after, like the season had wrapped. He seems like he's like on a sound stage somewhere else talking.
Speaker 2: About how marriage is hard.
Speaker 1: But also between Kelsey and Camille, I need them to cut it on the big words like I don't need I don't want a dictionary to be able to watch Housewives.
Speaker 3: Between the word canubial.
Speaker 1: And pernicious, I don't know what does mean, Like Kelsey, can't you just say the word marital?
Speaker 3: But there's some kind of weird smile that Kelsey does.
Speaker 2: I think when he's like Katie Mark, it's like Mark, I know, we saw Camille's mom she had cancer back then, which is thirteen years ago. She recently just passed away, so very sad. Rest in peace the well.
Speaker 3: Then the women land in New York. Kyle's seemingly had an easier flight travel.
Speaker 1: Uh. They showed Taylor and Kim actually talking, which at this point I'm thinking, oh wow, these two have turned a corner and they're kind of getting along now. But they are talking about I mean, Taylor is talking about.
Speaker 3: What's he doing?
Speaker 1: It about Camille and says the word insecure, and then Kim shares a story about how one of her friends was insecure because she was the famous one, and just all.
Speaker 2: This just kills me, I know, I mean watching it back and seeing like what's happening now in real time, it's like, oh my god, how life changes, right yep.
Speaker 1: And then right when they land, Kyle pulls Camille aside and said that she misunderstood what she said. Kyle says, she only meant to ask, is your husband meeting you for spring break? Camille says, I don't understand. Kyle says those words would never come out of my mouth. And then Kyle says, you don't need And at this moment, I do think there are times where you can say no reason to be insecure about that, But at this moment, I think she was trying to empathize. And this isn't me just having Kyle's back, This is just me watching a show honestly with blinders on from my other relationships.
Speaker 3: But she's like, you don't need to be insecure about that. That's not what I meant.
Speaker 2: She's good at twisting words. Who Kyle, Camille, Camille, you say something that she twisted? Now I will say. You can hear the clear voiceover when Camille says why would anybody be interested with you without Kelsey there? Because she actually broke the fourth wall at that point and they had to do a voice over. Oh because then and it was just Kyle basically saying, are you and Kelsey filming in HOII? I mean that's a valid question, and.
Speaker 1: Then saying, oh, wow, that's like they're going to film you without Kelsey on a family vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just you, that is different. But they couldn't. So Kyle got the screws put to her because it was a fourth wall thing, which happened to me multiple times way back then.
Speaker 3: But now.
Speaker 1: You did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you didn't know how to work around.
Speaker 2: The fourth wall, they wouldn't let us at all break the fourth wall. And I said for years, it's more. When Kim broke the fourth wall with Croy, they were walking outside from a party and she started screaming at the producers and they showed it, and I thought, this is what we need. We need this across the board, that's what people want to see.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: We love it because it just makes it all and then it makes Then it could have explained when this actually happened, all of it, like we're all just left to the unknown.
Speaker 3: But what then it seemed like they were actually fine.
Speaker 1: But this is what Camille has not changed to this day, because this is the type of shit Camille does. She acts like things are okay, Like if I'm mad, I'm not going to pretend that it's okay.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I would have been like in that moment where Kyle apologizes if I didn't, if I didn't think the apology was sincere, or I was upset by the word insecure, I would have been like, listen, let's just get through the night, but she acts like she accepts the apology.
Speaker 3: Then they get down to dinner, they're still in the same freaking outpits.
Speaker 1: No time has really passed right, and Camille brings up Kyle's comment about her being insecure and thinks it was wrong.
Speaker 3: Kyle says, it's only to dig to someone who struggles with it.
Speaker 1: This is where you can see like Kyle's Tama coming out like I don't like the injustice.
Speaker 2: Of it all the housewife and me is coming out yep that watch out.
Speaker 3: I was like, here she comes.
Speaker 1: But then I was like, what is going on with Camille because you can see that Camille is getting off on the fact that she's been able to upset Kyle.
Speaker 2: I know, and her comment like, well what did she say? Oh, I wont like when you when somebody gets out of control and yells, you know, and I stay calm, like it's so Also.
Speaker 3: You lose, you lost, Kyle. I wanted this one.
Speaker 2: And I was like, if you truly she was, She goes, I'm winning because Kyle is losing her cool. Sorry, Kyle, you lose. With her little smirk, it was just, oh, she's such a villain.
Speaker 1: But then what about how Camille said on her mother who has cancer, that Kyle said it Kyle utters her infamous meme line.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're such a I know to this day you still hear that.
Speaker 1: And and I have to say, my opinion has not swayed on this. That's my opinion, that's all. I think that Camille is one of those people that truthfully doesn't necessarily have her own opinions on things. I think we can see after seeing Kelsey's confessional, Camille's learned some big words from him.
Speaker 3: She tries to use them.
Speaker 2: Do we know Camille's background, Like where's she from? Did she grew up wealthy? Because her love of money is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think she just grew up regular. But she definitely loves to talk about money.
Speaker 2: Money all the time, like, oh my god, there's more to life than money, sweetheart.
Speaker 3: And also confines confined spaces.
Speaker 1: I gotta be really honest, I think my entire family and I would be completely happy just living in my master bedroom, Like there are.
Speaker 3: Moments in time where I.
Speaker 1: Tellighly enjoy just like being in that space where you don't have to manage a bunch of shit and so when she keeps saying that, it's just like please, oh for my our staff and also our staff, the nanny's.
Speaker 2: Like, how are we gonna have my house manager or what about when she says, oh, good, my real friends are here, and.
Speaker 3: Then they pan to the people she's paying to do her hair and makeup.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that you can't be real friends with your glam but you're still paying them Camille.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's still yeah, yeah, I mean, and I'm not like I have real friends that are well, just to say that on a show that it's a about friendship, I mean, you're admitting you're not friends.
Speaker 3: With these girls. Ugh, I mean, I just it really was a lot.
Speaker 2: But then I just wanted to say bye, come in.
Speaker 1: And then at this episode you start to see the fact that Kim is not standing up for Kyle. She says in a confessional, she goes, you know, either way I were to say it in the moment, one of them would have been mad at me. But then she says in her confessional, Kyle did not say that, but why.
Speaker 3: Not just say why not say that?
Speaker 2: What is wrong with her? Like that kissed me off?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But then of course they do a little break and then we get into the Art of War. Episode six. The ladies continue to chomp out of the Big Apple, but their New York trip is marred by the aftershock of a meltdown and mounting friction between Kim and Kyle.
Speaker 2: Oh do do do?
Speaker 1: So? Here's where I feel like is a case of Taylor trying to keep her hands clean. Camille says she knows the women talked about her on the plane in New York City because Taylor mentioned it. Camille says that Lisa was the one who was prompting Taylor to call her and secure that's actually not what happened.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: And for me to have Lisa vander Pump's back knowing our history shows how much I just really disagree with what's going on, because right I am actually loving Lisa vander Pump in these earlier episodes.
Speaker 2: I love her. I think she's freaking hilarious.
Speaker 3: She Oh my god, sorry, she's moving. No, it's no apologies.
Speaker 1: At this point in time, I don't think Lisa vander Pump was so affected by the show. I think she really is being fun. She's trying to protect her friend Kyle. She sees the relationship going sour, she tries to pull her away from it. She tries to it with Camille. Kim says that Taylor was the one to call Kamille insecure. Taylor says, no, don't drag me into this. Kim says, be careful, Taylor, and then Taylor says, I'll take you out back and pull some Oklahoma on your ask where is.
Speaker 2: This Taylor on Orange County? I need that Taylor.
Speaker 3: I don't know Taylor like this is what we need.
Speaker 1: Because at this point, I gotta say, I'm more on Kim's side. I'm on Kim's side when it comes to Kim and Taylor of it all. I'm on Kyle's side when it comes to the Kim and Kyle of it all. Because I'm not saying that Kim needed to go to bat for Kyle.
Speaker 3: All she needed to say was I was there and this is what Kyle said.
Speaker 2: Wait, you said you're on the side of Kim and Taylor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm on when it comes to the tailor thing.
Speaker 1: Because they flashed back to Taylor in the airport calling Camille insecure.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't I that she went right over my head. I didn't know that, okay, so I get it. Okay, So she did say it, but what was the context of it.
Speaker 3: She said, I think that.
Speaker 1: After all of these years of being with Kelsey and being oh, she agrees with Kim.
Speaker 2: Kim says it first, Yeah, I don't remember, okay, so that so I.
Speaker 1: Guess exactly what happened. We had to get corrected because you know, sometimes wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes, But let's't say I don't remember that. But she was just repeating what was said. She did, so it was not her words. So we are not on Kim's side on this, we are on Taylor's side.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not fully on Taylor's side because agreeing and co signing on it. You could say, well, I don't really think it means she's insecure, she doesn't.
Speaker 2: Have her back, But does the word Camille is over secure? No, you don't think maybe she acts away because she's super insecure. But I feel like just watching her, like she's so sure of herself. I think that she almost like she's above everybody on the cast, because you could tell like she's like, I have more money than all of you.
Speaker 3: I don't even think it's that.
Speaker 1: I think that when you don't have any female friendships and everybody in your life is paid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have a clear sense of self.
Speaker 2: Well, if you don't have any female friendships, then that's a you problem. But also if you don't have any friends that you aren't paying, that's a you problem.
Speaker 1: That's also you problem, because then there's no one to check you, Like if I do something stupid, I have you, and probably I don't know fifteen other women in my life that are gonna be like Teddy, you step on this one. You know, have some humble pie or whatever it may be. But Camille had lvp's number from the very first season. She says that she is machia velic, which means I had to google.
Speaker 3: Don't you worry? Do you know what machia velc means? Tamra machia velan.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to say it. Say it again. Put it in a sentence. Let's see if I can. Don't ask me to spell it, but put it in a sentence and let me see if I can.
Speaker 3: Her behavior is very machia velic.
Speaker 2: It's very sporadic. I don't know what is it.
Speaker 3: No machiavelic is marked by cunning, duplicity, or bad faith. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a stupid word. Why can't you just simplify it and say bad behavior?
Speaker 3: It's not bad behavior?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Cunning?
Speaker 2: In bad faith?
Speaker 3: It's like being shady.
Speaker 2: Well, that's bad behavior.
Speaker 3: They were back in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: They go to the show. It's super awkward. There's like dancing, Kelsey's like Kyle says, she's nervous about what Kelsey's gonna say. But then what Camille kept saying I also thought, was like so cringe, and she's like, you know, mining Kelsey's realtor. He's just like a small time Beverly Hill's realtor. It's nothing like my Emmy winning winner of Everything a list star.
Speaker 2: Like I stop, stop and we're going off on we cannot use Mauricio. Now, now that Kyle has attacked me, I'm like, bitch, what attack?
Speaker 3: She said verbally assaulted.
Speaker 2: It's like that right there, that is putting sound bites out there, which happens a lot of times on Housewives. If if you're smart enough to know that if you put a SoundBite out there to say somebody's mean or somebody, if you say it over and over again. Unfortunately, the audience will start believing it even if they don't see anything. So for her to say that, she's trying to persuade the viewers that Kyle is verbally abusive.
Speaker 3: So if I were to say there was an additional person that was machia velic in this episode.
Speaker 2: It's Camille, It's Camille.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then we're back in Beverly Hills and Adrianne is getting ready for her uncle's funeral, and of course she's.
Speaker 3: Annoyed at Paul for dilly dialing. Shocker shocker. Adriane says, they bicker, but they've been married for over eight years.
Speaker 2: Eight whole years. That's when a lot of people get divorced. It should be the eight year inch, I know, not the seven year itch.
Speaker 3: But there has to be something in a man.
Speaker 1: As I'm watching him try to do her necklace necklace, it corrects me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: There has to be something in a man's DNA that.
Speaker 1: Does not allow them the capacity to learn how to properly hook a necklace or undo a bra strap or like there are certain thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Eddie doesn't have a problem with it, although he can do your necklace. Yeah no, Edwin is like, oh really, I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even my brasstrop. I'm like, you should have had enough. Yeah, you should have.
Speaker 2: You should have mastered that in high school, Like I remember.
Speaker 1: Thinking it was really cool, like if somebody could do it with one like a guy to do it with one hand and just look it open.
Speaker 3: Granted, now I don't even wear that. I wear like old lady bras, I didn't even have.
Speaker 2: I don't even wear I wear nipple covers. But Paul seems to worship the ground that Adrian walks on, but Adrian just looks at him with disgust. I mean, I feel sorry for him at this point, but I.
Speaker 1: Actually did until the part where you can I feel like Adrian just had enough of his ship, like we're catching it where she just had enough of his ship. It's right after the funeral, there's time to connect with the family. Paul goes out to drinks with his friends, and it's just like one of those things like after a certain amount of time, if somebody doesn't isn't there for you and the mental capacity that you need, You're just going to be a dick to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I get it.
Speaker 3: I have a question.
Speaker 2: Is Kyle and Camille friendly now? I think I saw like a Instagram post they met at the dentist on accident or something like that.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to remember, years and years later, Camille asked Kyle to be in her wedding.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait to get to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's when I'm in.
Speaker 2: Do you think back then there was some kind of jealousy going on between Kyle and Camille.
Speaker 1: On Camille's side, I think that Kyle is relatable and funny and people like her, like just in general, like it. Put Kyle in any room and people are gonna laugh at Kyle.
Speaker 2: But there's something not to like about Kyle. So that's what's crazy. But one thing that I did acknowledge is that, like you said, she surrounds herself with people that pay her and they're very yes, yes, yes to her and tell her how wonderful, like DD saying her friend d D saying the girls you know in Camille's life have some sort of jealousy towards her, Like, I would never say that to you, Like, oh, Teddy, I know you have problems with girls, but they're always so jealous of you. I'd be like Teddy, knock it off, and I gotta.
Speaker 3: Be really honest. I don't care how many awards Kelsey Grammer.
Speaker 1: Has won or how much money they have, not for one second watching their dynamic was I like.
Speaker 3: God, I'm so jealous. That's not me.
Speaker 2: No, I don't get like that.
Speaker 3: But I have a question.
Speaker 1: Does the word and secure upset you? Like, if somebody were to say the word and secure, does it make you mad?
Speaker 2: It used to. I was called insecure like season eleven for what it was my worst year in Bali and there everybody's coming after me and they're like, you're just You're the biggest insecure person I've ever met. And I was just so overwhelmed and I just left. But yeah, it does. It does bug at that point. At that point now probably yeah. I was going through a divorce, a custody battle, all kinds of things. I don't know if insecure is the word, but it I wasn't in a good spot, so hearing that threw me over the edge. Now I'm like whatever, I'm getting older now, so I don't really give two shits what people think or say to me or what their opinion is about me. I mean I'm doing pretty damn well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think there's all always things that I can be insecure about, but it's you know, what.
Speaker 2: I'm insecure about, maybe not insecure, but I look up to and it could be jealous of. Something is somebody that a girl my age, it's super fit, like super like I'm fit, but I mean I'm talking competition fit with the ripped abs and the bulging bicet. Like I love that look, but it's so hard to achieve. So I always like praise and look and go, oh, I wish I could do that. I just can't commit my entire day and night to fitness.
Speaker 3: Well for me, what I covet.
Speaker 2: There you go use those big words covet what I because.
Speaker 1: It's not that I'm jealous of, It's just something I always like would aspire to be. Is just someone who's able to just like live life, like not be an overplan or not be this like it's last night.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: I've been not people that don't stress, people that don't stress, like I will be creating lists on lists on lists, and I know part of it's because I'm you know, diagnosed OCD, but like I just can't turn my brain off. So for people that can that is like, but it's not an act. I try to turn my biggest insecurity into my superpower. I'm like, well, at least I'm on my.
Speaker 3: Shit like Mathn's fallen through the cracks. But it is like, I do see women that can be like that, and I'm like, gosh, why can't I be like that?
Speaker 2: Eddie's like that, and I'm not. I don't have OCD, but I do worry. I got this from my grandmother. I worry about everything. I worry, Okay, when I leave, like Sophia going to do this and Eddie this, and I feel like after micromanage and get everything ready, and Eddie's like, doesn't have a worry in the world. The guy does not worry.
Speaker 1: I know, I know Edwin, Edwin, you know Edwin doesn't really have a worry. He just like doesn't want to overthink things because then it will stress them out. Then we get to Kyle tells Kim that she did not speak up for her against Camille. Kim says she could not get a word in and doesn't like conflict.
Speaker 5: That's a fly, Kim, such a fly or cam I know, like, seriously, I mean Kim could escape from which mountain, but she she didn't have time to tell she couldn't.
Speaker 1: Escape Kyle's expectations. You just constantly, you constantly see this. Just I feel like she almost enjoyed watching Kyle get it.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I think there's definitely issues between Kyle and Kim. It's quite obvious and it's brewing. I think this is Kim's like sitting back, going go ahead, you gotta get it girl.
Speaker 4: The other thing that I found weird is when they were at not weird. I guess interesting is interesting and interesting. It was when Camille was in Kelsey's dressing room.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, He's like, you can't get out, get out? I don't.
Speaker 3: Well, clearly you could have read that. Camille couldn't.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, if you can read people so well, why couldn't you read that. Kelsey was like, get out of here, I'll get you play books.
Speaker 2: You know. I think she's super passive, aggressive, and I think she knew that her marriage was over and she was doing that just to just to get in his face and to make good TV. Because it is evident they don't get a it is.
Speaker 3: Evident then they're on the way back to the airport.
Speaker 1: Kim shares with the women how hard it was for her in Vegas and made her start to think about settling down and sharing her life with someone. Kim suggests that each of them picks someone out and set them up on a date. Lisa has someone in mind, but he's in prison, and then nice Sam says she's open to the age group twenty five to seventy if you were to get a divorce from Eddie, which I would never want I loved. Yeah, I think you're great, But what would be your age demographic?
Speaker 2: I would say my age ten years up. I mean, I don't know, I'm getting up there, so I.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't really like the old guys, so I would like to stick to my age.
Speaker 3: Your age, would you go younger again?
Speaker 2: I mean like five years, But I wouldn't go like fifteen twenty years young.
Speaker 3: Now because I'm too tired.
Speaker 2: I'm tired. I don't have time for that. And plus, you know, when I Eddie was thirty, I was in my forties, and then you know, we're both in our fifties now, so it feels like we're the same age and we're both old, so it doesn't matter anymore. But back then I always had like in the back of my head, like, oh God, is he gonna like leave me for a younger girl.
Speaker 3: No, he was never.
Speaker 2: He loves you so but still when you're you know, he's thirty and you're in your forties, Like he's thirty nine and I'm forty five, Like it's it's weird. It's just a weird feeling. But yeah, hot, you hot. But now I'm just like, we're both old. Who gives a We're all in this every time until he's fifty five and I'm sixty. But yeah, every time that Edwin, I'm like exhausted, and Edwin wants to get it in.
Speaker 3: I show him that same monkey meme.
Speaker 1: It's like this gorilla and it's like it's got its stomach out, it's like dinger and it looks.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, you gotta woo me with more than this, buddy.
Speaker 2: I am tired. I need more.
Speaker 3: I'm tired more.
Speaker 1: And guess what We're back to Nick, our buddy. Nick Camille tells her friend Nick that she does not trust the girls. She says that Kyle was acting like a crazed homeless.
Speaker 2: Woman, praist, homeless woman.
Speaker 3: I don't get it. Why would she.
Speaker 1: Be Kyle Kelsey was not happy with Kyle's behavior. Camille says, there is a big difference between Kelsey and his successes versus Mauricio. Oh, this is what the line was the local Beverly Hills realtor. Kelsey said, well, I guess we will be looking for a new realtor. Then Camille does out another big word. She says, Kyle's just pernicious, She's and then she tries to throw out another word, but she forgets it, so she uses pernicious twice, which really bugs me. Which then I had to look up pernicious. That's highly injurious or destructive, wicked, wicked?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, and then did you hold on?
Speaker 2: Did you see the book the book on her on her table? It was The Art of War? No, I didn't see that, do you?
Speaker 1: Well? I like pans in on the book with like there's multiple like post it notes and bookmarks. I'm like, is this strategically placed here? Or do we think that Nick reads it to Camille every night?
Speaker 2: Like probably in the in the fetal position. I didn't like the Camille saying you know Kelsey has respect in his community, unlike Mauricio, Like, why is she going after Mauricio? What has Mariso ever done? In fact, she said earlier that Mariso has always been her relative.
Speaker 1: People can call me thirsty or dehydrated or whatever it may be, And you know what, there is no human out there thirstier than Camille.
Speaker 2: No, She's like, I am an agree.
Speaker 1: I know, and that's the way I feel about it. And I don't actually believe, truthfully, the Camille every even told Kelsey about the fight between him and Kyle.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't think so either. I don't even think Kelsey would be the type of guy that.
Speaker 3: Would get involved nor give two ships?
Speaker 2: Give two ships? I mean, he obviously doesn't even like his wife. Do you think he's gonna side with Kuyle? I mean Camille over Kyle buyre a realtor?
Speaker 3: Like do we think?
Speaker 1: And I hate to be the bare bad news. I don't think you guys are buying any more houses together? Kamielle, No, no, sorry, but.
Speaker 2: She did walk away with a pretty penny from her marriage to Kelsey, didn't she?
Speaker 3: Whoo he did woo.
Speaker 1: Well, we have covered another two episodes, and you know what, I'm getting pretty hooked. And next week's episode we see Kim go on a date. I'm not sure who sets her up on the date, but for a second I thought that it was Yolanda's ex husband, but it wasn't Hams.
Speaker 3: It looked like Mohammed Alan.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's O'hammed's funny. He's actually dating an Orange County girl right now?
Speaker 3: How old is she? Twenty?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, forty? Probably beautiful. Looks like Michelle Pfeiffer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're all beautiful. He's always at it, open.
Speaker 2: Model, like six fit, tall, super skinny, yep, all the things.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, that is another episode to make sure that you, guys tell your friends to subscribe, because you get these episodes commercial free and we want them to enjoy it as well.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks guys, Bye Tam Bye,