Speaker 1: Thanks, Scott Show an hour two, Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and ninety four one, Sewan, if you want to be a part of the program. And we are seventy one days until this all important inflection point election for our country, and only twenty two days until early voting begins in Pennsylvania. Now mail in ballots will be going out in other states even sooner than that. So it is game time, especially when you know after a week from today, we're now after Labor Day. I can announce that a week from Wednesday we will be in Pennsylvania for a town hall with President Trump. And it's game time. It's game on. And the Freedom and Joy Party that wants to take away all your freedom, all your joy, all your parental rights, and pretty much everything in between is now saying we don't think there's enough time for us to lay out policy positions after announcing the price gauging gouging, you know plant Kamala Harris. It was widely panned, even by liberal outlets like The New York Post. I'm sorry, the Washington Post and the New York Times. That didn't work out very well, you know, her push for the Green New Deal and basically incrementalism of it. The largest tax increase in American history, in the history of the world. That didn't go over too well. But the Freedom Joy party that would confiscate your guns, that would have you pay for housing, healthcare, education, college education for people that don't respect our laws, our borders, our sovereignty, the people that you think it's the price of democracy to quote Kamala, to pay more for energy and banning fracking and drilling and taking away your private health insurance. How do you claim to be the part of your freedom and joy doing all this, and of course taking away your parental rights and giving gender affirming care without parental consent, because that is the party. But anyway, here's what President Trump said when he got on stage with Robert F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy Jr.
Speaker 3: We are both in this to do what's right for the country.
Speaker 4: That's one thing I can tell you.
Speaker 3: He lost his father and uncle in service to our country. And Bobby himself was subject to repeated threats to his safety during the course of his campaign while being denied protection by the Harris Biden administration.
Speaker 4: And this is a.
Speaker 5: Tribute in honor of Bobby. I am announcing tonight that upon my election, I will establish a new independent Presidential Commission on assassination.
Speaker 1: Attempts, which I think is very, very critical. But there is a medium meltdown. And because Robert F. Kennedy called out powerful forces that have aligned against him and then announced he's bailing from swing state ballots. Why because he sees this as a real threat to democracy. The Democrats of the threat to democracy, he himself and his announcement called out corruption in the Democratic Party and the media.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: What most alarms me isn't how the Democratic Party conducts its internal affairs or runs its candidates. What arms me is the resort to censorship and media control and the weaponization of the federal agencies. When a US president colludes with or outright coerces media companies to censor political speech is an attack on our most sacred right, a free expression. And that's the very right upon which all of our other constitutional rights rest.
Speaker 1: Now, while the race does have Kamala up on the Real Clear Politics average, which I think includes a number of outliers like The New York Times Sienna, for example, no polls credible polls have been taken since the announcement of RFK supporting Donald Trump. But even without that real clear politics average state by state, it's very close, you know, with Trump barely leading in Pennsylvania and up in Arizona and Nevada and Georgia, North Carolina, but not by a lot, you know, it's a little over one point one point or less, I mean very close.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Joining us to discuss where we are is Jim and John McLaughlin with McLachlan Associates. You know, I've never seen anything quite like this as bad as twenty twenty was John McLaughlin and Joe being able to hide in his basement. At least they had an excuse. They used COVID. He's given no major policy speeches.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: They announced their economic plan widely Plan, widely pan It would be basically the adoption of the Green New Deal communism. It would be the end of capitalism as we know it. Our price gouging attack did not go over well. So now they're saying that there's not enough time for any more policy positions being released, and then that's how she's going to run the campaign, and the media will let her get away with it.
Speaker 5: Right And by the way, as of today, they're starting a new argument about whether they're going to follow the debate rules that Biden agreed to in the scene and debate him for this ABC debate as a way to maybe get out of the only debate she's committed to, even though President Trump wanted to debate on.
Speaker 2: Well, what do they want to change now?
Speaker 5: They don't want the mics. They don't want to have a shut off fight. They want them to be open the whole time. Because her strategy is to upset President Trump to somehow walk away from that and have himself upset that they'll call them a Remember Joe Biden, the President of the United States, called the former president a convicted criminal, attack him for or hush money for a point startc attacked him personally, So Kamila Harris will want to do that to try to set them off, even though Trump didn't take debate in the last debate.
Speaker 2: Again, I would call their bluff. They the rules are what they are.
Speaker 1: I'm stuck on ABC and network that favors you with anchors that you know. Probably all the questions will be written by George Stephanopolos and whatever that girl was, Rachel whatever her name is, and that's it.
Speaker 5: Yes, but all right, the other the ABC person. But you're but you're right, that's what the Trump campaign is doing. They're taking your advice. But it's not good enough for the Harris people.
Speaker 1: And you know why, well if they if she wants to bail out, let her bail out, that's my attitude. If she wants to bail and change the rules last minute and let her bail they're the ones insisted on having that debate. They're the ones that you know, Trump is the one that's going into enemy territory, and if she wants to bail out, let.
Speaker 2: Her bail out.
Speaker 1: Yep, at some point here the American people are going to get pissed. Even Bill Clinton said it was a job interview, all right, where do you see the race right now today before we head into Labor Day, before you head.
Speaker 5: Into by the way, that's why they're trying to railroad us because she had had her infomercial last week with the Democrats at rfkse stepped on it. Where the Kennedy voters should be going for Trump two to one based on what we've seen in the polls that we've had. But you know, he was down to four or five percent of the vote, but when you look at the real Clear Politics average today, virtually every state is within a point or two of the seven battleground states. And Harris knows she got eighty four according to Brent Bozel eighty four percent positive coverage. Trump got eighty nine percent negative coverage over the list since she's announced, and seventy percent or more from Brent Bozell's media research study that we did for them, of eight hundred Democrats and four hundred independents who vote Democrats, they know that seventy percent and more of the voters have no idea where she stands on the issues, and they an early voting starts absentees in North Carolina on September sixth. It starts, you know, on September sixteenth, in Pennsylvania, where four to ten votes will be absentees. It starts on September nineteenth in Wisconsin for absentees, we're almost half the votes last time we're absentees. And Michigan September twenty eighth, it starts at fifty four percent where absentees in that state. So the early voting they're trying to railroad through without any exposure, without any mistakes, just all hype that it's anti Trump and she's joy and happiness, and it doesn't doesn't matter that she was the border zor it doesn't matter that she wants the massive, biggest tax hike in the history of America. Doesn't matter that. Today President Trump went to Arlington National Cemetery to let reeth in commemoration of Afghanistan of those thirteen saltmen and women who were killed when Biden and Kamala Harris decided to surrender Afghanistan to the Taliban.
Speaker 1: But of course they ragged about it, and she was the last person in the room. We gave your brother Jim a little more time to actually show up on time, just in case, because based on his track record before me, eighty four percent positive coverage for Kamala, eighty nine percent negative coverage for Trump. The overwhelming coverage is negative on Trump. The media has not been playing Kamala and Tim Walls in their own words. That's why we put on Hannity dot Com the Kamala files Walls files so people can put it on social media share it. Actually, President Trump truthed out our files today unbeknownst to me, which I think is great and I think the more people that he learned about her. Jim, we learned from your own survey that most Americans do not know the radical positions that she has taken and that she has staked out that she's now running away from, at least according to her campaign. We don't know where she stands on it because she won't be interviewed.
Speaker 6: This is amazing, And you know, John and I have been doing this stuff going on four decades now. You know, John's a little bit older than I am, but we've never seen, whether it's a presidential campaign, whether it's a US Senate race, governor congressional race, You've never seen anything like this where you've got, you know, the regime media says it's okay for her not to answer questions, and it really tells you that how the people around Kamala Harris, the people that know her best, they don't trust her, and they're trying to hide her extreme and failed record. But she can't hide it. And what you put out there, Sean, just showing the clips, that's what we need to do for now until election Day.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break Moore with our posters, John and Jim McLachlan and McLachlan associates on the other side. Then your call's coming up. Eight hundred and ninety four one sean our number if you want to be a part of the program. Seventy one days till election day. Guess what only you know bold days away from early ballots going out North Carolina, only three weeks away from voting in Pennsylvania. It's game time, all right. We continue now with our posters, John and Jim McLaughlin. John just pointed out, I mean, you know, we're just days away from early voting mail out mail in ballance in North Carolina. You know, we're just three weeks away from early voting in Pennsylvania, and then Michigan and then Wisconsin, well, Wisconsin then Michigan.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's we're just we're just weeks away.
Speaker 1: Now, how do you get this into the bloodstream and into the forefront of people's consciousness?
Speaker 6: And think about it. What happened after her convention. She's basically on vacation. Now, Joe Biden's on vacation. No, you know, they're hiding Tim Walls now, so much for coach, But that's what Donald Trump is doing. I mean, if you look at the last couple of days whether it was the event he did down at the border with the families who have lost their loved ones, because the borders are Kamala Harris's open border, which literally Unford, these people should not be dead. We have victims now. And you know, the Democrats, they don't say the names of Lake and Riley, they don't say the names of Rachel Moren, they don't say the name of Joscelyn Nungary because they should be with us right now. But what's great is the families are gonna keep their memories alive. And Donald Trump gave them a voice. And that's something that's really important because to your point, they don't want this race to be about issues. And the reason why they don't want it to be about issues is look at this, you know, Sean, We've all talked about this. Presidential auctions are usually decided by those two p's peace and prosperity. On the issue of the economy, these are my poll numbers. These are a recent You Give poll. The economy, Donald Trump has a thirteen point advantage over Kamala Harris thirty six to forty three. On the issue of inflation, Donald Trump has a sixty two to thirty eight, a twenty four point advantage, and now I'm not all important issue of immigration. Donald Trump has a seventy six to twenty four point advantage, and they're trying to hide her positions. And that's the challenge for us every day.
Speaker 1: Last question, how much will does RFK move help Donald Trump?
Speaker 5: It's going to I mean, Sean, it's going to help us. Where for example, in Arizona, when you look at the five percent that were voting for Kennedy, the voting for Trump fifty three to twenty eight Georgia that are polled up for the Trump campaign, that the three percent for Kennedy to vote for Trump forty seven thirty four North Carolina are another three percent we're voting for Kennedy, the voting for Trump fifty eight to twenty two Nevada, the four percent that we're voting for Trump for voting sixty six sixteen. It's the same in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan. And so is those voters plus the undecideds who may not have liked to be the candidate but are now saying, hey, Kennedy made a really good case about censorship, about undermining democracy. The way they knocked him off the ballot to take away his right to run, and the ruthlessness of here we was Bobby Kennedy Junior. They wouldn't give him Secret Service protection. So I think that helps us a lot. And maybe beyond the two to one, among the three to five percent that were voting for, we may pick up besides a couple of points, we may pick up a couple more on top of that.
Speaker 1: And I appreciate you both, John and Jim McLaughlin. Our posters will check in often between now an election day and early voting the Kamala files, Wallsfileshannity dot Com. All right, we continue now with our posters, John and Jim McLaughlin. John just pointed out, I mean, you know, we're just days away from early voting mail out mail in Ballancing, North Carolina. You know, we're just three weeks away from early voting in Pennsylvania and then Michigan and then Wisconsin, well, Wisconsin, then Michigan.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's we're just we're just weeks away.
Speaker 1: Now, how do you get this into the bloodstream and into the forefront of people's consciousness and.
Speaker 6: Think about it? What happened after her convention. She's basically on vacation. Now, Joe Biden's on vacation. No, you know, they're they're hiding Tim Walls now. So much for coach.
Speaker 5: But that's what.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump is doing. I mean, if you look at the last couple days, whether it was the event he did down at the border with the families who have lost their loved ones because the borders are Kamala Harris's open border, which literally unfornate. These people should not be dead. We have victims now. And you know, the Democrats, they don't say the names of Lake and Riley, they don't say the names of Rachel Moren, they don't say the name of Joscelyn Nungary because they should be with us right now. But what's great is the families are gonna keep their memories alive. And Donald Trump gave them a voice. And that's something that's really important because to your point, they don't want this race to be about issues. And the reason why they don't want it to be about issues is look at this, you know, Sean, We've all talked about this. Presidential elections are usually decided by those two p's, peace and prosperity. On the issue of the economy. These aren't my poll numbers. These are a recent you Go poll. The economy, Donald Trump has a thirteen point advantage over Kamala Harris thirty six to forty three. On the issue of inflation, Donald Trump has a sixty two to thirty eight, a twenty four point advantage. And now I'm not all important issue of immigration, Donald Trump has a seventy six to twenty four point advantage, and they're trying to hide her positions. And that's the challenge for us every day.
Speaker 1: Last question, how much will does RFK move help Donald Trump?
Speaker 5: It's gonna I mean, Sean, it's going to help us. Where for example, in Arizona, when you look at the five percent that were voting for Kennedy, they're voting for Trump fifty three to twenty eight. Georgia that are polled up for the Trump campaign, that the three percent for Kennedy to voting for Trump forty seven thirty four. North Carolina another three percent we're voting for Kennedy to voting for Trump fifty eight to twenty two. Nevada, the four percent that we're voting for Trump for voting sixty six sixteen. It is same in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, and so is those voters plus the undecideds who may not have liked to be the candidate but are now saying, hey, Kennedy made a really good case about censorship, about undermining democracy. The way they knocked him off the ballot to take away his right to run, and the ruthlessness of here we was Bobby Kennedy Junior. They wouldn't give him Secret Service protection. So I think that helps us a lot. And maybe beyond the two to one, among the three to five percent that were voting form, we may pick up Besides a couple of points, we may pick up a couple more on top of that.
Speaker 1: And I appreciate you both, John and Jim McLaughlin. Our posters will check in often between now an election day and early voting. UH the Kamala files, Walls Fileshannity dot Com. When you look on the security front, and you know, remember Pamala Harris bragged the CNN he's the last He was the last person in the room when Biden made the decision with this botched Afghan withdrawal. Is just be the last person in the room ragged about the decision. Is Congressman Pat Ryan, you know, dodging a Democrat, dodging whether he thinks the Afghanistan withdrawal was Kamalo's failure.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 7: But listen, I want to ask you about Afghanistan because in your call for Joe Biden's episode, you also pointed to that as a Biden Harris problem. In fact, you said it was a strategic and a moral failure that withdrawal. The Vice President says she was that last person in the room on that decision.
Speaker 8: Is that failure also hers?
Speaker 9: We've got to stop assigning partisan blame on fundamental things like our national security.
Speaker 2: I said it as an American.
Speaker 9: I said it as somebody who served in combat, who had friends that served an Afghanistan. If we can't make mistakes and wrestle with that with a little bit of space to do better in the future, how do we expect to continue on the next two hundred and fifty years as this great country that we are.
Speaker 1: That was a congressman himself was blaming Joe Biden. But she's the last person in the room. Well, let's go to Kamala Harris herself in twenty twenty one, talking about the Afghanistan withdrawal and how successful it was. And yeah, she says she was the last person in the room on.
Speaker 8: The issue of Afghanistan.
Speaker 10: And to that end, we have seen a successful drawdown of the embassy.
Speaker 11: President Biden always said that he wants you to be the last person in the room, particularly for big decisions, just as he was for President Obama. He just made a really big decision Afghanistan. Yes, were you the last person in the room?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 11: And you feel comfortable.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 8: And I'm going to add to that.
Speaker 10: This is a president who has an extraordinary amount of courage.
Speaker 1: An extraordinary amount of courage. Thirteen dead Americans Donald Trump. Today, Lee went to Arlington laying wreaths. What did Joe and Kamala do Nothing. They've never owned it. You know, she's the last person in the room. And you know, they've never owned all of the rapes, all of the murders, all of the mayhem that has resulted from the eleven million plus unvetted Piden Harris illegal immigrants in this country. They they they have owned nothing when it comes to their support. Kamalo's support in particular Walls is in action in particular to the summer rioting in twenty twenty, and she's, you know, tweeting out a bail fund to release the rioters and the insurrectionists. But you only hear about insurrection from you know, January sixth. What about the five hundred and seventy four riots in the summer of twenty twenty. Anyway, let's get to our busy timeelephones. Chris Texas, Chris, what's going on? Sir, God bless Texas. What's happening?
Speaker 4: Thank you for taking my call this afternoon. Shaw sean first time caller. I've been listening to your show for a long time, and I think it's a travesty that what they did to RFK Junior, just the defenders of democracy squashing him like they did, not giving him a chance to debate Joe on the stage at all. We could have seen Joe's state where he was. Instead, they just tried to throw him back into the basement, let him go, and we wound up with our first presidential nominee without receiving one vote during this primary cycle, which I think is a shame.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to tell you right now.
Speaker 1: DEM's one of the things I've found most humorous is now the Democrats all they want to do is smear, slander, besmirch, attack, destroy Robert F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy Jr.
Speaker 1: I mean, it says so much about them a guy, whether you agree with them or disagree with them, And there are things that I actually agree with him on. I don't think and Linda's going to be shocked I'm saying this. I don't think we have the healthiest food, all the additives, all the nitrates, all the chemicals. I don't think our food is healthy as healthy as it can be. I mean, you know, anybody that's ever been to Italy will tell you that they can eat all the food they want, They're never going to get himpound and it's fresher. And why can't we have that here? Why do we have all this junk in our food and all these chemicals, you know, and when it comes to health and you know this this mob mentality. Why didn't we listen to the creator of the technology of the mr NA vaccinations and what he had to say about how the technology wasn't perfected, but it could be used for the people that were most vulnerable, like the elderly and people that have pre existing conditions and comorbidities. I mean, why didn't we listen to those experts. Well, whatever happened to follow the science versus followed the mob. It's, you know, pretty unbelievable. I think RFK does have a lot to offer in terms of a certain topics. He's been the only Democrats saying, yeah, we have a problem at the border with there's a war in our children. You know, the idea that that Tim Walls wants to put feminine hygiene products in boys' bathrooms. Tampon Tim, the idea that he wants gender affirming. You know, actual treatments given to children without any parental.
Speaker 2: Authority at all.
Speaker 1: I thought they were the Freedom and Enjoyed party. Well, how about the freedom of parents? What about parental rights? On some level? These are life altering decisions. This is so radical, so dangerous, so extreme. Anyway, Chris, appreciate the call, my friend eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to join us, Roger in Oklahoma? What's up, Roger?
Speaker 2: How are you fin fine?
Speaker 12: Sean? I know how I think Donald Trump can get more points across to the Democrats because they're so educated. He needs to use Kamala Harris as been diagrams and he can just put up the diagrams that show how much better ecomy was under his four years versus what's happened under her administration and borer crossings, how they were lower and everything else. And those should be simple for all those educated Democrats to understand.
Speaker 1: I tend to believe that you are correct. Maybe that is what we should do. Ven diagrams, and we should talk about transportation, because you need to go where you need to go, so we can get to where you need to go and go there and then go home. And some of the other genius comments of Kamala Harris. Look, there's one, there's one new demand that they have that now, Oh we want to change the rules last minute. It's pretty unbelievable. Let me play by the way the Freedom Campaign wants to infringe on freedoms as as a candidate.
Speaker 8: Listen, we choose something different, We choose freedom.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in the mandatory buyback of quote unquote assault weapons.
Speaker 10: I do believe that we need to do buybacks.
Speaker 13: There's no guarantee of free speech on misinformation.
Speaker 10: There is no reason in a civil society that we have assault weapons.
Speaker 8: The freedom not just to get fined, but get ahead.
Speaker 10: Today, we learned that last month our economy had zero percent inflation. There's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I.
Speaker 10: Acknowledge, one must acknowledge the prices are going on. All of this is part of our blue print together for what America can be. This is bidonomics, the freedom to be saved.
Speaker 8: From gun violence.
Speaker 2: Where do you stand on defund the police?
Speaker 8: Look, here's the thing, defund the police.
Speaker 10: The issue behind it is that we need to reimagine how we are creating safety. I believe we need to look locally and elect progressive prosecutors.
Speaker 8: The freedom to make decisions about your own body.
Speaker 14: For people out there who like their insurance, they don't get to keep it.
Speaker 8: Let's eliminate all of that. Let's move on.
Speaker 10: We choose a future where no child lives in poverty. That's going to start prosecuting parents for truancy. Well, this was a little controversial in San Francisco.
Speaker 8: Where we can all afford.
Speaker 4: Healthcare under your plan, they will not be able to keep that private insurance.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 10: What the conversation was was about whether you can keep your private insurance through your employer. My plan will separate your healthcare from your employer.
Speaker 8: We believe in the promise of America.
Speaker 10: We must acknowledge that that the government of the United States stole.
Speaker 8: Land, took plan from the tribes.
Speaker 10: And that there must be at of that ownership.
Speaker 12: Are you open to expanding the size of the Supreme Court?
Speaker 8: I am open to that discussion.
Speaker 4: To an elaborate on that.
Speaker 2: Relieve it there, No, I'm.
Speaker 8: Just I'm open to it. I'm absolutely open to it.
Speaker 14: You're very different in the policies that you've supported in the past. You're considered the most liberal United States senator.
Speaker 10: I somebody said that, and it actually was Mike Pence on the debate stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Well, actually the non Partisan gov Tract has rated you as the most liberal senator.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. The Freedom Party, the Joy Party, and of course the party that gets a pass from all things media. Pretty unbelievable. Right, quick break, right back, more of your calls straight ahead, eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, as we continue right back to our busy phones. Jim California. Next, Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 13: Hi, Jean, Hey, Sean, give me a second to explain it is getting back to this debate and what she's demanding. Why doesn't you talk to Trump, Why don't you tell him to go ahead and say, look, we agree to everything Biden did. Now we will agree to what you want, but you have to agree to come on Fox News with us with the same rules that were going on the tent. This way, she has no excuse to throw the ball back in her court. Why is it all the time the Democrats get what they want, the Republicans never get what they want. They always bow down to them. And the problem is, Sean, I have a lot of people here in California that donate to the Republican Party, but they're getting tired of it because the Republicans don't fight, they give up. And all he has to do is say, look, we'll do what you want. That's twice and put it out in the public. We did it twice.
Speaker 2: The eager need to do that or just say no.
Speaker 1: I mean, everything has been every term of these debates has been dictated by the Democrats. They've picked the network, they've picked the moderators, they've picked everything, and Trump has accepted it. Now now this last minute attempt to change the rules again, the answer is no. The answer is we already negotiated it. It's over. These are your terms, you insisted on it. I'm going on George Stephanopoulos's network. I'm not doing it. And then and then if they want to bail out of the debate, then that's on them at that point. And if and if they if the media is going to allow them to pull this off, then you know, then we don't have a country anymore. We you know, at that point, I don't know what to do, but I mean, but he can, he can try and up the ante and say, well only if you agree to a second debate. And I think that's a fine strategy too. I don't have a problem with that that strategy. But I know what they I know what they're looking to do. They don't like the fact that Donald Trump, in their view, the the microphones being lowered h lessens the chance that Donald Trump will be in eruptive like he was in the first debate in twenty twenty. That's what that's what they're hoping will happen now. I don't think Donald Trump will make that same mistake again, but we'll see.
Speaker 13: Yeah, But like I said, you got to put it in her court, you know, because you know, these networks that he's going to be talking to, they're going to help her out. They're going to give her the questions ahead of time. If he goes on Fox, he us at least you'll get correct, straight point questions. You're not going to get that on these debates. That's why they keep putting them on their networks. And if he fights with this and says, look, you agree to come on Fox, at least you'll get the right questions and tell her we'll go by the same rules this way, it throws it back in her court. Let her say no to that, then everybody.
Speaker 1: Will She will say, I don't think she wants any debates. If you want to know truth, I don't think whatever interview she's planning to do by the end of this month is going to be of a cupcake interview. To pill O'Reilly, it's not going to be worth it's not going to be worth much at all. They're not going to confront her past positions and her own words. They're not going to do the interview that needs to be done. And it's a shame. I mean, this is why I always say we have an informational crisis in the country, and this is how bad it is. This is worse than Joe Biden being hidden in the basement in twenty twenty. It's not just the equivalent. It's worse. And the American people have a right to know her positions. Now her campaign is saying, well, we're not going to have time to put out any more positions, there's not enough time. Well, we know her positions, then we have to assume everything she said in the past are her positions, and that she co sponsored the Green New Deal with Bernie Sanders, and that she co sponsored Medicare for All and supports the elimination of private healthcare.