Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. Is Twitter the perfect blueprint for what most tech companies should do to make companies profitable in this new era? Yes. Short answer is yes. I think because of quantitative easing and the money flowing easily and everyone on Instagram telling everyone to be entrepreneurs. That they confused the audience and to thinking that it was easy to grow, scale and be profitable. Now going into this recession, which I called November of last year, you have to find a way. And I've been telling my team this even when I went to the street. Normally, you know CNBC, their shows have a bigger set. Kramer himself is down to him a producer in three screens as big as mat Money is. I'm watching the halftime report shout out to God. I mean everyone I met there, everyone's producing. Like when I was talking to Loon, I'm like, you have to be able to create your own segments, be your own field producer. We see you, guys. You got to be able to shoot, audio engineer, edit, color, grade, and do social The world is changing. The era that from twenty twenty three to twenty thirty is if you are not able to do the job of five people, you will not be hired. This goes for every business genre and behind the scenes. What Elon has done, even though it's been sloppy, A lot of venture capital firms are now expecting companies to do the same thing that he is doing, which is to have a lighter staff produce higher returns, and it also gives you a longer runway for capital, so you have more capital in your business and you don't have as short of a runway. So companies that were thinking about maybe going out of business in twelve months by scaling down their workforce, they not have twenty four thirty six months of cash available. You're going to see every major tech company and as much as I hate to say, because I've had a chance to meet some great people, a meta meta probably needs to cut fifty percent of their workforce in order to be viable. We're going to see this at scale. As a person, if you have a job or if you're an entrepreneur, wanted to I can't say it, but I'll give you guys a rounded number. I asked someone on the floor. I'm like, hey, I saw a trade to get preferential treatment. She's now going to become partner. I said, hey, what does she do to become partner? He said, she replaced the work of ten people, and one year with people who were here with me four or five years prior. And one year she replaced ten These were not low level and these were big dogs, and she came in and replaced minimum of ten. That's I'll always go back to risk to reward. If I'm putting a dollar in, can I get ten out? Can I get eleven out? Can I get fifty? If I can get fifty, I'll do that all day. So, yes, this era, we're going to have to go back to being ultra efficient because the capital is not there. In a recession, you have to make drastic cuts in order to be more successful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you on that, And now I think of it, you're dead on, especially in this space, and you've seen it a lot of times when we're on the road. You're like, waits, you're doing everything, and it's like, yeah, we do everything because we want to know every piece of our business. But it makes it more efficient, right, We're not even thinking of the standpoint like, yeah, we're more profitable because we don't have to pay people to do it. At some point we obviously do, but it's like, we want to know how to make this work even if no one's here. And so if you're talking about from that from a tech standpoint, it makes perfect sense to cut back and figure out who's the most skilled, right, not even how many skills do you have, but who's the most skilled because the most skilled person is probably going to be the most efficient one that's going to get the job done at an expedited time. I'm thinking about it from the standpoint and when we're looking at tech companies, because you said it was sloppy, and if you look at the reports of the inverse of what's happened obviously with the Twitter, but what has it done to the other company that he also you know owns, right, so that inverse of how it's affected the Tesla stock, it's been a negative impact just because of how you know, the investment is going to Twitter and people are trying to figure out how is this going to be profitable? Will it affect the other company? Up? Like that's the piece is interesting to me as well.
Speaker 2: The truth is great company, but Tesla is highly overvalue. And I would argue if John Malali was there or any other American car exact.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bankringly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P ANDC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member fdiic.
Speaker 3: Erners. What's up?
Speaker 4: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now. You could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security Executive. The price of Tesla now would have been there last year. The only reason that the value of Tesla was so high is because he's sitting in that seat. But I think everyone is thinking too short sighted. We're in a recession, even though they won't announce it breaking news, we're in a recession. And if he's able to get this SpaceX off and the neuralink thing show icon living Jaden Smith, right, different, different level of wealth, easy to tree million dollars, right, So I think, and I've said it before and I'll say it again. Please listen to please write this down. The stock market is at the actual price where it should be once they took the steroids out of the market. I don't want to tell you anything though, Apple, Microsoft, as much as we fight it. And then you know, I make the statement about going into cybersecurity, and people are like, oh, they wouldn't do it. Why wouldn't they. Now Apple is announced they're gonna finally put out that car, and while put it in a group text, the reason why they're launching that car in that particular year, Please be mindful. There's only maybe ten or fifteen great companies. You don't need more information. You need to double down and put more capital into the companies that run the world so you can be rich. The question is do you want to be rich or do you want to debate and not be accountable? Because the truth is, whenever trail shall, I get to Dubaio, whoever the hell they're going right, and I get next to King Griffin that citadel, and four years when you run into us, my first question is to you is going to be that you put in enough work for you to make ten or fifteen million dollars in a year. You have the same information that we have. And the crazy part is, I'm giving away all my real information in real time. Are you building every day? They just told you Robert is already rich, but he is still up and punctual every day. Put in chat. Yes, And for the last three hundred and sixty five days, you haven't missed it day at work, no matter what happened in your life. The recession proves who really And we hear all these stories in nineteen twenty nine and ninety nine and two thousand and one about people who seize opportunities. I don't see enough people seizing. I see too many people talking, and I want to see you guys back right. So I think, Elon, although it was sloppy, things are going to change. And if that happens in Silicon Valley, what do you think is going to happen in the middle of America. I told you guys a story. Apple team has a two trillion dollar cash fund that is managed by seven people. It is a minimum requirement for everybody in Red Panda Rebellion to bring in ten million dollars themselves. You would not be on the team. How I need fifty people for if they have seven. But and if you want to be an asset to a team, you got episode of and liabilities this week? No, you have the final season revolt time to renew. I appreciate you, brother, But if you want to be an asset to a team, find out how you can come in and ten x the business or five x the business. It's an easy way to get a job. I think the era of easy jobs, easy partnerships, easy stocks, easy NFTs, which will crumble and I said they will fall, and no one believe me. It's going now. We're in the era of the super producer, and it's going to get to a point where you're going to have the five X for ten x and shit just to get in the door. Otherwise you can do it in a own and keep the capital costs down. What are your thought capital have to Yeah, think you hit a nail on the head. Anything you want to add to that, Troy.
Speaker 3: No, I think that you edited it perfectly. Keep the capitol calls down. Find the most efficient people. That's gonna be the theme of this week, right Look, I'm do an analysis of the people that you're around, especially in business and entrepreneur in the entrepreneurial world, who is adding value at the most efficient level.
Speaker 2: Everybody don't make the cut. It hurt too, boy, everybody don't get twenty three.
Speaker 3: Subtract the week links about the chaining rise and start raining. Let's be more efficient.
Speaker 4: My graduates from my school being forced back drop b drop, Mike drop back drop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from el self accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.