Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of Hunter by Trend.
Speaker 2: Is guilty?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hunter by Trend?
Speaker 2: Hunter by Trend?
Speaker 3: What happened to you?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Are you rooting for you?
Speaker 3: We were all route for you, Hunter.
Speaker 2: We were man.
Speaker 1: But that one story where he is like talking about how he's over it and he's good.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Also he tested positive for cocaine because somebody gave him a cigarette with cocaine in it.
Speaker 3: A lot of thought going on, there, a lot going on.
Speaker 5: But found guilty if three felony charges. So now we not only do we have the first president who is convicted of felony, now we have the.
Speaker 3: I can't believe this. He's the first child of a president to be convicted of a felony.
Speaker 1: Nepotism used to work in this country. Yeah, the hell's happening to us?
Speaker 3: I mean he tried to because he bought a gun.
Speaker 5: He bought a revolver in twenty eight What happened to our second Amendment rights?
Speaker 1: Man, to our second Amendment right? What happened to like, you know, we did this guy you in the past, this guy would be a senate by now, smoking crack as a senator and you'd extra and not know about that ship.
Speaker 3: Oh man.
Speaker 2: But anyways, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Wonder, what's what's the old Drudge report saying about that? I can't. They got to be loving this right now.
Speaker 1: They they really loved because they're not fans of Trump or Biden. But this one says Hunter guilty, guilty, guilty, all right, Girl's girls girls in bright red as the headline. Then Biden bets on debate shake up, Trump suffers polling blow Carville hit.
Speaker 3: Harder, hit HoTT a, all right.
Speaker 2: Hit debo hotter Dad, Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I know it sounds like there's the debates we were promised might not happen.
Speaker 3: Owns shocking, shocking.
Speaker 5: Oh really, it sounds like tru It sounds like Trump might be making, you know, trying to make some excuses.
Speaker 3: So he's trying to get out of it.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 3: He's like, I don't feel good. Yeah, I mean, I don't know what's like.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel hot. That's when my kids, that's when I know my kids don't want to do something like I feel like hot or something like.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think I have a fever. It's not like my head, but like just general vibes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then he's gonna have to debate jacked up Joe as Sean Hannity.
Speaker 2: Calls him jacked up Joe.
Speaker 3: He called him jacked up Joe the other night, like, we'll see the return. Yeah, okay, look this, he said.
Speaker 5: I think we'll see the return to jacked up Joe. Whatever Joe drank eight took before the State of the Union, maybe it was just red bull and caffeine pills.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Whatever it was, it was not the normal Joe. We never saw before and we haven't seen it since.
Speaker 2: We will see it.
Speaker 3: For the debate.
Speaker 1: Pills, Yeah, it's a peek inside Sean Hannity's drug regimen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's maybe just red bull. Yeah, he's giving Trump like it.
Speaker 5: He's like, he's like, you shouldn't debate until he's actually the nominee.
Speaker 3: Just a bunch of stuff. So again, we'll see. I mean, I wasn't quite betting on it happening, but hey, you never know. Stranger things I have.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be fucking ruined if it doesn't happen. I got so.
Speaker 1: Much money on I know that it's happening and Trump. Those are weird crop bets in a knockout. I bet I was pretty drunk, So I don't know. I guess I forgot what sport it was. Hey, speaking of pretty drunk, So I don't know the Alitos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, allegedly don't know how sauced Martha and Alito was.
Speaker 3: She could just be a normally fucking weird person.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 1: You never know if those are hers sober, like good for her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So uh.
Speaker 5: Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito and his wife Martha an obviously been in the news a lot. Obviously, well him usually just being a craven bastard. And then for her, it's all the flag play that she's been doing, with the putting up antagonistic as he says, she's.
Speaker 3: Putting up these January So I can't do anything, man, that's my wife.
Speaker 2: Man, My wife is into flags.
Speaker 3: She's a nutty flag waiver. What do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: But look, I think as we all look at the actions of Supreme Court justices like Samuel Ledo and Clarence Thomas, were like, dude, these people aren't obviously they are political creatures from the lagoon who have mutated into Supreme Court justices and just do the bidding of right wingers. And but we never, like you never hear it articulated in the way that it has until today because journalist Lauren Windsor, who has a pension for secretly recording people, basically drops tape, dropped the new tape she has. You know, she's like a gonzo, you know, a gonzo journalist doesn't think.
Speaker 2: But she also has a pensant.
Speaker 1: She has a flower that when you squeeze it, it sprays water out at you.
Speaker 3: It's acid like the Joker. Stay away, Bob, You're my number one guy.
Speaker 5: But anyway, apparently she bought a ticket to go to the Supreme Court historical says dinner, which is basically like a meet and greet for right wing agenda pushers to get FaceTime with justices.
Speaker 3: And she does.
Speaker 5: She's like elegantly does the thing where she starts fighting like goat, like so she had her phone recording.
Speaker 3: She pulls up to samu Alito and does the thing.
Speaker 5: Where she's like, oh my gosh, just so messed up, like what they're doing to you, like what's happening out here?
Speaker 3: Just to kind of get him too like yes and everything.
Speaker 5: So here is justice, Alito basically saying like, look, man, one side or the other is gonna have to win.
Speaker 3: This is her talking about, like what do we do about the left?
Speaker 1: Faith?
Speaker 3: I just this is her talking to Alito.
Speaker 5: We can negotiate for the left and the way I love it lead to happen for the poor things they had.
Speaker 3: I think it is a matter of like winning is Alito.
Speaker 5: I think they're probably wrong now one side or the other, one side or the other is going to way I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, so there can be a way of living together peaceful.
Speaker 5: But it's difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can't be compromised.
Speaker 2: You can't be optimized. So it's not like we're gonna.
Speaker 3: What the difference. So there's just some things you know that can't we just can't.
Speaker 5: Compromise on, like what body autonomy, the environment, discrimination.
Speaker 1: Was original opinion right for the returning of Roe v Wad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's he's look, this is you.
Speaker 5: You're seeing him articulate this worldview clearly where he's like, dude, one of us is going to take it out. Yeah, So we got to figure out who this Yeah, and look so we we it's clear there can be no compromise for these kinds of things. Then we have his wife getting in on the action. She starts off with this one thing. She starts off like talking shit about like a photo editor at the Washington Post, just getting messy, and then how she's gonna come for the media.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, you'll see. Then she like hits us. She's like, hey, here coming. You know you think I'm fucking bluffing. I'm German And you're like what.
Speaker 5: This is her talking to the same person, basically like gassing herself up, being like I'm a fucking tough guy.
Speaker 3: You better watch out for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're like.
Speaker 5: Anybody's religiously.
Speaker 4: I'm Germany, German, my heartage German.
Speaker 3: You come after me to do? Will be away? It doesn't there, will be away. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Wow. She's like, chill.
Speaker 5: That's that's in response to this woman saying like I feel so bad for you. I feel like they're all like coming for you just because you're like a religious don't worry about I'm I'm from German, We're German, will come for you.
Speaker 3: It's like Okay, thanks for that.
Speaker 1: Wait, what what part of being German specifically? Are you referencing there? Are you a German Jew who you're You're like explaining that you're a survivor maybe or.
Speaker 5: I think in this context, I think you're tapping into some bf E big fur energy. Wow.
Speaker 2: That is Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then she goes on and like just the idea like oh, we're gonna, we're we're just laying in wait waiting to get back to her political and then putting connecting that to Germany. Yeah, that's fucking it's eerie, very eerie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just late eerie.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can.
Speaker 5: I can read between those lines and their goose step and I think, uh so, then she talks about like there's another clip of her talking about like it's.
Speaker 3: Like I gotta look at all these Pride flags and then how she's like she's like, I'm actually gonna come up with my own flag. It's gonna say shame in a talent.
Speaker 5: She talking about flags, dude, her talking about these fucking flags.
Speaker 3: Sacred Heart of Jesus flag. Because I had to look across the lagoon.
Speaker 4: At the Pride flag for the next month exactly.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, please.
Speaker 5: Don't put up a flag.
Speaker 4: I said, I won't do it because I'm deferring to you. But when you were free of this nonsense, I'm putting it up and I'm gonna send them a message every day, maybe every week. I'll be changing the flags. They'll be all kinds of I made a flag in my head. This is how I satisfy myself. I made a flag.
Speaker 3: It's white and it's yellow.
Speaker 4: And orange flames around it, and in the middle is the word vigonia. Virgonia in Italian means shame. Vigonia the r G shame gn egg.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we so thank you.
Speaker 2: She openly stands for shame.
Speaker 3: She's pride, because that's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Pride and loving people.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean.
Speaker 5: That's the that's such a big aim of these conservatives is to bring that element of shame back, to try and put people back into the darkness and not live their truths out in the real world.
Speaker 2: Like he knew that.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize they knew that, you know, or that they like that was what they talked about excitedly at cocktail parties, like shame.
Speaker 3: I made up a flag in my head.
Speaker 5: This is fucking I mean, look, it's fucking weird and spooky, but ship, dude, they're they' court has a lot of shit in front of them coming up, like around abortion, around gun control, like.
Speaker 3: And we have someone who you're hearing just like this.
Speaker 5: You know, it's like a better they're just supposed to be they call they just call them how they see them.
Speaker 3: They're not here to be activists.
Speaker 5: But it's it's very clear like where it's at now and I whatever, Uh, we'll see what comes of this, if anything, will the Senate actually renew its appetite to reel this kind of shit in I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, we'll see, we'll see. Uh, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. And we're back.
Speaker 3: We're back.
Speaker 2: And Apple at.
Speaker 1: Their Worldwide Developers Conference just unveiled a integration with Chat GPT, Like basically Siri is going to be useful. Is kind of the prompt us the idea that they they're pitching. They're like, so you know how Siri is just a thing that you accidentally activate and then try and like close out of us, shut possible, and you're.
Speaker 3: Shut not tim for nine minutes.
Speaker 1: Now They're like, what if you could actually use that tool though, and the way they're going about that is partnering with open Ai to bring chat GPT to its devices.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean there's a video of it being used.
Speaker 5: Like there's a few different ways, or it'll be like, hey, maybe you have to pick your mom up from the airport.
Speaker 3: It's like it'll intuitively like go through your emails, messages and things like PDF files to be able to find the context for what you're asking. So if you're like, hey, what time Mom's flight come in and it's something you texted or email, it will bring it up rather than what I guess most of us would do is just like check our messages to be like, wait, what was that? What did she text me earlier?
Speaker 5: Or being able to like seamlessly the schedule events based on like looking at your calendar and things like that. I mean, I think it's more it's like what they're they're billing it is like it's AI for the rest of us, because most people are like, I'm not making weird images or having like I'm not using it to write code, but more just basically like Siri can now go through all your shit and tell you the information that you need and they also problem like the big thing too is they're like, privacy is huge.
Speaker 3: So obviously this is going to.
Speaker 5: Be processed on your phone, and at times there will this information will be sent to like cloud servers, but it's only for these specific tasks. It's never stored there, and we will allow independent people to verify that this information isn't stored, so you can have peace of mind because most people are like, you're just fucking storing everything, right. I was pretty underwhelmed by the presentation because I was like, I mean, a lot of this stuff Siri like does sort of just shittily, but maybe not with like the same like you can now sort of stumble in your speech and you can kind of be a little more like conversational with it. But then we also know, like these large language models and stuff, they don't quite nail it every time. So just like we saw with Google's weird ass search results that were using AI, like what happens like there, I'm sure there are like these little small hiccups that could happen that could maybe fuck up you setting a schedule if you're moving from time zone to time zone or whatever.
Speaker 1: Schedule your mom to like be killed instead of schedule pick her up.
Speaker 2: Think about that.
Speaker 3: Calling hitman rom You're like, oh shit, no fuck.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean there's that famous tweet that everybody passed around of you know, the person basically being like, I want an AI that like does my busy work so I can do more, like spend more time being creative and doing art, not an AI that does art so that I have more like busy work to do. I just misquoted it badly, but I feel like that idea really resonates with people. After all of these attempts to show us how great AI is that art and the art sucks.
Speaker 3: They'd be like, hey man, it'll clean up an email. How about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing that they I feel like these companies are going to be competing to do is like we made an AI that like works in your life like for you, and you know, remains to be seen how good they're going to be at.
Speaker 5: Like the ship again, Like we're always saying it's fun for party tricks, it's good for fun, So they're doing shit like because you know, like on Apple, like on your library, on your photos, like it can like identify people so then you can so now you can be like make an emoji of Jack as a dj on, like a on a magic carpet or some shit.
Speaker 3: It can do that now because it has your face. And then it's just back here boom. You're like, oh, okay, cool, there it is.
Speaker 1: It's not that good because that is actually the very first thing that I try. I prompted it with.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry I burned your fun. I mean to make me a DJ on a magic carpet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, big news. Martha's Vanyard is running out of weed. We we always like to, you know, check in with Martha's Vaneyard. We feel like that's a real reflection of the Americans, Like, how are they summering this year?
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you simply must go to Nantucket. But Martha's Vanard is running out of pot. Apparently I didn't realize that weed was legal in Massachusetts now. But unfortunately the state's Cannabis Control Commission has stated that transporting it across the ocean risks running a foul of federal laws. And so even though Martha's Vingers is just like right off the you're not allowed to even though there are This is kind of a confusing story because it feels like they're like, but there are paths that we can take to get there, Like why aren't we taking those paths that would keep it in the state of Massachusetts. But I don't know. I guess they're being conservative about like whether or not to risk getting weed there.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I mean cause it's like they're like, that's the whole thing with the state laws running a foul of the federal laws.
Speaker 3: And they're like, well, we got to be careful.
Speaker 5: That's why, Like you know, other places, like in Hawaii, they're like they're like, well we got to get it between islands. Yeah, and they're like all right, all right, Well then they basically had to change the laws. And then in California apparently they also had to do the same because there's Catalina Island where people go to off you know, the coast here in LA they make it, you know, just they'll be like, yeah, man, you get a little it's not a it's not a pirate boat, just getting that loud over to the island that the people need.
Speaker 1: Or like the Catalina weed mixer, you know, weed smoked mixer, weed tooker.
Speaker 3: Eh, what works out that? What works out that.
Speaker 2: Finally the big news of the day.
Speaker 1: I don't know how we left it to the end, but Taylor Swift is not in Deadpool three. This was the headline that ran in Entertainment Weekly. Sorry Swift, Taylor Swift is not featured in Deadpool and Wolverine exclusive.
Speaker 2: Exclusive, exclusive exclusive. I never She's not in.
Speaker 5: This One's so weird because I'm like, when, what fucking reality was she going to be in the Deadpool?
Speaker 3: I didn't like I missed this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It all started when Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman attended a Kansas City Chiefs game with Taylor Swift and everyone was like, come on, dead giveaway. It turns out and this is crazy. Uh, they're not in the same movie together. They're just rich people doing rich people shit together. And Ryan Reynolds's wife is what's her name, uh, Blake Lively, who is one of Taylor Swift's Like she's in the tarage.
Speaker 3: She's in the raj right onto against the machine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but people were like there there was I do wonder how intentional this was. There was like a tease that like a lady Deadpool would soon be revealed, and people were you know, buzzing that it might turn out to be Taylor Swift.
Speaker 5: I can't think of someone who is like no one is like man, Taylor Swift needs to get into a comic book film soon, but ones that have like really witty characters, because you know how you know how witty she is?
Speaker 3: I don't. I just did you see that movie Amsterdam?
Speaker 2: Was that what it was called? Yeah? I think it's called Amsterdam?
Speaker 1: The business plot she's in that just randomly in like a fifth like you know, fifth build level role, and she's like a decent actor. She holds the screen pretty well, but it's it is weird to see her in a movie because it's like, can't just put Taylor feel like putting Michael Jordan as like the fifth lead and like a you know, period.
Speaker 2: Piece, like wait, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: And also too, like that has been kind of her mix, like where you know, Beyonce was doing movies while doing music too, So when you star in like Austin Powers, like, yeah, Beyonce's in a movie, whereas like she's also.
Speaker 2: Beyonce in the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah Swift, Taylor Swift, you would need a roll where she's still Taylor Swift somehow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But I just love that the just the the jumping from point to point b. Yeah, and I love how it became a meme where people are just like, yeah, we can confirm Aragorn, son of Ericthorn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's gonna be will not appear in Deadpool and Wolverine.
Speaker 2: Uh, but I forgot to write that it was an.
Speaker 3: Exclusive for exclusive exclusive.
Speaker 1: All right, those are some of the things that are trending today. We are back tomorrow with a very strange episode, full last episode of the show, but a fun one.
Speaker 2: We will talk to you all then.
Speaker 1: Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get the vaccine, get your flu shots, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to you all tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,